时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The most highly anticipated film of 1954 | 1954年最受期待的电影 |
[00:07] | had its premiere this week | 在本周迎来首映 |
[00:08] | at the world-famous Grauman’s Chinese Theatre | 首映选在好莱坞中心举世闻名的 |
[00:11] | in the heart of Hollywood. | 格劳曼中国剧院 |
[00:13] | Bones features two of Tinsel Town’s most beloved stars, | 《识骨寻踪》由两位好莱坞最受欢迎影星出演 |
[00:17] | the beautiful and talented Emily Deschanel | 他们是才貌双全的艾米丽·丹斯切尔 |
[00:19] | and the leading man’s leading man, David Boreanaz. | 和当红演艺圈一哥 大卫·伯伦纳兹 |
[00:23] | They’re celebrating their tenth film together in ten years, | 他们携手庆祝合作十年的第十部电影 |
[00:25] | which means a decade of joy for America. | 十年来 他们为美国人民带来无尽欢声笑语 |
[00:30] | And here they are joining other great stars | 他们将会与其他好莱坞巨星一样 |
[00:32] | in the Hollywood galaxy as they are honored by being | 把手印永远地留在好莱坞星光大道上 |
[00:36] | immortalized in cement for the hours of enjoyment | 以嘉勉他们多年来为粉丝 |
[00:39] | they’ve given their fans. | 带来的欢乐 |
[00:43] | Yes, we couldn’t ask for anything more | 没有什么比留名星光大道 |
[00:45] | than this testament to their great and enduring talent. | 更能嘉奖他们杰出且不朽的天赋 |
[00:49] | But don’t be late. | 不要迟到 |
[00:51] | The movie is about to begin. | 电影即将开始 |
[00:53] | Yes, it’s showtime! | 好戏即将上演 |
[00:55] | And Hollywood royalty files in | 好莱坞的各界名流纷纷落座 |
[00:57] | to see this new and exciting picture. | 准备欣赏这部激动人心的新作品 |
[01:01] | Good luck to Emily and David, | 让我们把好运送给艾米丽和大卫 |
[01:03] | even though we know they don’t need it. | 虽然我们知道他们根本不需要 |
[05:09] | Miss Braga? | 布拉加小姐 |
[05:27] | Miss Braga? | 布拉加小姐 |
[06:16] | Temperance Brennan, LAPD. | 坦普瑞·布纳恩 洛杉矶警察局 |
[06:25] | Don’t look. | 不要看 |
[06:28] | Miss Braga. Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 布拉加小姐 |
[06:30] | Poor Miss Braga. | 可怜的布拉加小姐 |
[06:35] | Miss Braga, poor Miss Braga. | 布拉加小姐 可怜的布拉加小姐 |
[06:45] | Come on, Miss Brennan! | 拜托了 布纳恩小姐 |
[06:46] | Cut a cub reporter a break. | 给我这个菜鸟记者一个机会吧 |
[06:47] | Did Eva Braga have any enemies here? | 伊娃·布拉加有仇家吗 |
[06:48] | Or was it someone who followed her from Brazil? | 还是有人从巴西一路跟踪她到这里 |
[06:50] | It’s an on-going investigation, Wendell. | 调查仍在进行 温德尔 |
[06:51] | You know I can’t tell you anything. | 你知道我什么都不能告诉你的 |
[06:53] | How about a picture? | 那让我拍张照片吧 |
[06:54] | My camera’s been waiting to capture a beauty all day. | 我的相机等着拍美女都等一整天了 |
[06:56] | Flattery won’t work. | 少来这套 |
[06:57] | It’ll work on me, doll. He’s waiting for you. | 但我吃这套 孩子 他在等你了 |
[06:59] | And he is not happy. | 他心情不太好 |
[07:05] | Dad, you have to let me explain. | 爸 你得听我解释 |
[07:08] | I’m not your dad now, Officer Brennan. | 我现在不是你爸 布纳恩警官 |
[07:10] | I need your weapon. | 请交出你的武器 |
[07:11] | And I need your badge. | 还有你的警徽 |
[07:12] | I had to do this on my own. | 我必须要独立完成 |
[07:13] | No one believed that Booth was even in Los Angeles so I… | 没人相信布斯已经到洛杉矶了 所以我 |
[07:16] | You disobeyed my direct orders. | 你违背了我的直接命令 |
[07:18] | I almost caught him, dad. | 我差一点就抓住他了 老爸 |
[07:19] | Chief. | 局长 |
[07:20] | But you didn’t. He got away. | 但你没抓住 他逃走了 |
[07:22] | Because you didn’t have the proper backup. | 因为你没有安排好支援 |
[07:23] | You wouldn’t give me any! | 你根本不会给我派支援 |
[07:24] | Badge and gun. | 警徽和配枪 |
[07:27] | You know, I stuck my neck out for you. | 你知道 我为你冒了很大的风险 |
[07:29] | – Because I’m a woman. – Yes. | -就因为我是女流之辈 -没错 |
[07:31] | But I can’t do that anymore. | 但我不能再继续这样了 |
[07:36] | I could be a great detective, dad. | 我可以成为一个伟大的侦探 老爸 |
[07:38] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[07:38] | You let a murderer escape. | 你放走了一个杀人犯 |
[07:40] | I don’t think Booth killed Eva Braga. | 我认为伊娃·布拉加不是布斯杀的 |
[07:42] | I’ve studied his M.O. and… | 我研究过他的作案手法 而且 |
[07:44] | It doesn’t matter what you think. | 你的想法并不重要 |
[07:46] | This is not your case. | 这个案子不归你管 |
[07:48] | Now, if you want to stay with the department, | 如果你还想留在这个部门工作 |
[07:50] | there’s a stenographer’s desk out there next to Angela. | 安琪拉旁边还有个速记员的位置 |
[07:53] | Sorry I’m late, Chief. | 抱歉我迟到了 警长 |
[07:55] | This is, uh, Inspector Aldo Clemens from Interpol. | 这位是国际刑警组织的奥尔多·克莱门斯督查 |
[07:59] | He has the lead on the Braga case. | 他现在负责布拉加一案 |
[08:02] | This is my daughter, Temperance. | 这是小女坦普瑞 |
[08:04] | Well, she’s quite easy on the eyes, Chief. | 警长 令千金出落得如此养眼 |
[08:06] | You won’t have eyes if you keep talking like that. | 你再这样说话 你会没眼可养 |
[08:09] | Booth did not kill that woman, Chief. | 那个女人不是布斯杀的 警长 |
[08:11] | I’ve been tracking him for years, my dear. | 亲爱的 我追踪他已有数年之久 |
[08:13] | So I think I know him better than you. | 所以我自认为比你更了解他 |
[08:16] | And I will be there when they flip that switch | 我一定会亲眼看他坐上电椅 |
[08:18] | and fry him like a breakfast kipper. | 像腌鱼干一样被烤熟 |
[08:20] | The remains weren’t even warm. | 那具尸体甚至都不热 |
[08:22] | – The bones weren’t displaying… – That’ll be all. | -骸骨不会摆成那样… -就这样吧 |
[08:24] | Let me examine the scene, please! | 让我勘察现场吧 求你了 |
[08:28] | You’re making a mistake, Dad. | 你在犯错 爸爸 |
[08:29] | I’m a good detective. I’ll prove it to you. | 我是名优秀的侦探 我会证明给你看的 |
[08:32] | I’m sorry, honey, but you’re suspended. | 对不起宝贝 但你被停职了 |
[08:38] | Don’t you dare take one of those desks. | 你不能跟我们一样 |
[08:40] | You show them you’re as good as any guy in here. | 证明给他们看 你跟这些警察一样优秀 |
[08:42] | And you do it for all of us girls. | 代表我们所有女性 |
[08:46] | Ditto. | 笑一下 |
[09:02] | It’s not time to celebrate yet, Booth. | 还不到庆祝的时候 布斯 |
[09:07] | Please put that away. | 请把枪放下 |
[09:08] | How can a man enjoy a martini with a gun pointing at him? | 被枪指着怎么品尝马提尼 |
[09:11] | – I’m in no mood to joke. – I’m not joking. | -我没心情说笑 -我没开玩笑 |
[09:13] | I imagine they took your badge and gun– | 我猜他们拿走了你的警徽和枪 |
[09:15] | that’s the only reason you’re holding a peashooter like that. | 不然你不会拿玩具枪对着我 |
[09:18] | I’m not here to talk about me. | 我不是来谈我的事的 |
[09:19] | Well, I know you’re not here to arrest me | 我也知道你不是来逮捕我的 |
[09:21] | because I never leave any evidence. | 因为我从不留下任何证据 |
[09:22] | You didn’t. But they’re convinced you killed Eva Braga. | 话是没错 但他们认为你杀了伊娃·布拉加 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I imagine they are, and you? | 我猜到了 那你是怎么想的 |
[09:28] | It’s not your style. | 不是你的风格 |
[09:30] | For you, style is everything. | 对你来说 格调就是一切 |
[09:31] | After jewels. | 珠宝更重要 |
[09:33] | But unfortunately there weren’t any. | 但不幸的是 那里没有珠宝 |
[09:35] | They were all gone. | 全都不翼而飞了 |
[09:36] | Someone got there before me. | 有人比我先到一步 |
[09:38] | And they took care of Miss Braga, too. | 他们还杀死了布拉加小姐 |
[09:40] | Which is why I have a proposition for you. | 所以我有个提议 |
[09:42] | Please, darling. | 别这么露骨啊 亲爱的 |
[09:44] | You’re gonna make me blush. | 我会脸红的 |
[09:46] | They’re going to find a way to arrest you for the murder. | 他们会想办法以谋杀的罪名逮捕你 |
[09:48] | They’ve even brought in Inspector Clemens from Interpol. | 甚至从国际刑警组织请来了克莱门斯督查 |
[09:51] | Clemens? | 克莱门斯 |
[09:53] | That Brit drip. | 那个讨厌的英国佬 |
[09:53] | Look, Booth, you know all the other people in your profession. | 布斯 干这一行的你都认识 |
[09:56] | Who else was after Braga’s jewels? | 还有谁想要布拉加的珠宝 |
[09:58] | You want me to help you find the real killer | 你想让我帮你找到真凶 |
[10:00] | to prove that you should be a detective. | 来证明你有资格做警探 |
[10:03] | The way I see it, it’s the only way for you | 在我看来 这是在证明你清白的 |
[10:04] | to prove you’re not a killer. | 唯一方法 |
[10:09] | Do we have a deal? | 你同意吗 |
[10:12] | Why not? | 何乐不为 |
[10:16] | Let’s drink to it. | 干一杯吧 |
[10:28] | Professor Hodgins is a brilliant paleontologist. | 哈金斯教授是一位杰出的古生物学家 |
[10:31] | This is no time to play with dinosaurs, darling. | 没时间玩恐龙了 亲爱的 |
[10:32] | – Let’s skedaddle. – I’m not your darling. | -咱们快走吧 -我不是你亲爱的 |
[10:35] | Professor Hodgins. | 哈金斯教授 |
[10:37] | – Professor Hodgins. – Yes? | -哈金斯教授 -怎么了 |
[10:40] | Who are you and how did you get in here? | 你们是谁 怎么进来的 |
[10:42] | Well, we chose the door. | 我们从门口进来的 |
[10:43] | I’m Temperance Brennan with the LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警局的坦普瑞·布纳恩 |
[10:45] | This is Seeley Booth. | 这位是瑟雷·布斯 |
[10:46] | I’m sorry, but I’m working today. | 抱歉 我今天有工作 |
[10:49] | On my T Rex and my velociraptor. | 我在研究霸王龙和伶盗龙 |
[10:52] | Beautiful creatures. | 多么美丽的生物 |
[10:53] | 71 million years old from the… | 离现在有七千一百万年 从… |
[10:55] | Cretaceous period, I know. | 白垩纪 我知道 |
[10:56] | From the dromaeosaurid theropod family. | 属于驰龙科兽脚亚目 |
[10:59] | The professor really can’t be disturbed while he is working. | 教授工作时不能被打扰 |
[11:01] | Wait, Mr. Edison. | 等等 埃迪森先生 |
[11:03] | You are familiar with the velociraptor? | 你很了解伶盗龙吗 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry, but you wouldn’t happen to have any gin? | 打断一下 你这里应该没有杜松子酒吧 |
[11:07] | A conversation like this and a man needs a martini. | 谈论这种问题 我需要一杯马提尼 |
[11:09] | I’m quite familiar. | 我的确很了解 |
[11:10] | This looks like V. Mongoliensis from Mongolia. | 这具化石看起来像是蒙古伶盗龙 |
[11:13] | I am impressed. | 真令人叹服 |
[11:14] | Well, so am I. But I still need that drink. | 我也是 但我还得喝一杯 |
[11:16] | I’ve read your research, | 我看过你的研究 |
[11:17] | and I think you might be able to help us catch a murderer. | 我觉得也许你能帮我们抓到凶手 |
[11:19] | That is absurd! | 太荒谬了 |
[11:20] | The professor is not a flatfoot. | 教授又不是警察 |
[11:22] | But I’m sure he’ll be interested in this. | 但我相信他会对这个感兴趣的 |
[11:27] | You stole that from the murder scene. | 你从犯罪现场偷的 |
[11:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:30] | You’re full of surprises. | 你真是让人惊喜 |
[11:31] | Professor Hodgins has made amazing discoveries | 哈金斯教授研究骨头取得了惊人地发现 |
[11:34] | studying bones to determine how dinosaurs died– | 以此来确定恐龙的死因 |
[11:36] | why shouldn’t he be able to find clues on Eva Braga’s bones | 那他在伊娃·布拉加的尸骨上也能找到线索 |
[11:39] | that could lead us to the killer? | 帮助我们找到凶手 |
[11:40] | Please, darling. | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[11:42] | I warned you, Booth. | 我警告过你了 布斯 |
[11:43] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[11:44] | It should be theoretically possible. | 理论上来说这是可行的 |
[11:46] | Looking at these, there was clearly some kind of explosion. | 你们看这些 显然是爆炸后的残骸 |
[11:48] | It’s similar to the damage from the lightning | 骨头所受损伤和被闪电打到的 |
[11:50] | that struck our coelurosaurian theropod. | 这位兽脚亚目虛骨龙相似 |
[11:52] | But the explosion would’ve obscured any other evidence. | 可是爆炸一定销毁了其他所有证据 |
[11:56] | And what else do you think we can find? | 你觉得我们还能找到什么 |
[11:57] | Positive identification, | 确认死者身份 |
[11:58] | cause of death, evidence of a struggle, if any, | 死因 任何可能的争斗的痕迹 |
[12:00] | and anything else that could point us to a specific killer. | 任何指出凶手的证据 |
[12:03] | While you’re asking them for the impossible, | 这种事情怎么可能做到 |
[12:05] | why don’t you see if they can send a man to the Moon? | 你怎么不直接问他们能否送人上月球呢 |
[12:07] | The young lady’s idea is brilliant, sir. | 先生 这位小姐的主意非常棒 |
[12:09] | We should be able to connect our research to your mystery. | 我们的研究应该能助你们解除谜团 |
[12:12] | But not without more of the victim’s bones. | 可我们需要更多死者的骨头 |
[12:15] | That shouldn’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[12:16] | No? | 是吗 |
[12:18] | You’re a thief, aren’t you? | 你不是小偷吗 |
[12:19] | Let’s see how good you are. | 来测试一下你的技术吧 |
[12:22] | Challenge. | 挑战哦 |
[12:27] | Bodies are so much bulkier than jewels. | 尸体可比珠宝笨重多了 |
[12:29] | And yet you seemed right at home. | 但你轻车熟路 |
[12:31] | I guess once a thief, always a thief. | 一日做贼 终身为偷 |
[12:33] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当你这是夸我了 |
[12:35] | So, have you thought of a plan | 他们发现尸体不见后 |
[12:37] | when they discover her remains are missing? | 你有想过对策吗 |
[12:39] | They won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[12:39] | The coroner needs a fresh corpse. | 法医只验死亡不久的尸体 |
[12:41] | That’s why Eva Braga’s bones were in storage. | 所以伊娃·布拉加的骨头被放在仓库里了 |
[12:43] | Do you seriously think a couple of dusty eggheads | 你真的认为两个书呆子 |
[12:45] | can help us find the killer? | 能帮助我们找到凶手吗 |
[12:46] | I guess you could say that science is a hobby of mine. | 科学算是我的一项爱好 |
[12:48] | I like to think that it could | 我觉得科学可能成为 |
[12:50] | be the key to solving crimes. | 破案的关键 |
[12:52] | Don’t you have faith in science? | 你不相信科学吗 |
[12:53] | Course I do, darling. | 当然相信了 亲爱的 |
[12:55] | Without science, we wouldn’t have television, | 没有科学就没有电视 |
[12:57] | and I’m definitely getting one of those. | 我可一定得弄个电视 |
[12:58] | I told you not to call me darling. | 不是说过不要叫我亲爱的了吗 |
[13:01] | You’re used to getting your way, aren’t you? | 你习惯为所欲为了是吧 |
[13:02] | I wanted to drive, and that’s not working out. | 本是我想开车的 可看来不行 |
[13:04] | Mm, so perhaps you could change. | 也许你能改变自己 |
[13:06] | I was thinking the same about you. | 你不也可以吗 |
[13:09] | Let’s get these remains over to the professor, shall we? | 我们把尸骸交给教授吧 |
[13:17] | I think we’re the only two people who believe Brennan. | 我们大概是唯一相信布纳恩的人 |
[13:19] | That’s good enough for me. | 我觉得足够了 |
[13:21] | I’m on my lunch break, so this can’t take long. | 这是我的午休时间 时间有限 |
[13:23] | Vaziri is the best fence in town. | 他就是瓦斯利 本地的销赃属他最厉害 |
[13:25] | If anyone knows who stole those jewels, it’ll be him. | 要猜谁知道谁偷了珠宝 他一定知道 |
[13:27] | How come you’re only a cub reporter, big boy? | 小伙子 你怎么会是初任记者 |
[13:30] | Injustice, but maybe we can change that. | 社会不公 或许我们可以改变这一切 |
[13:33] | Little early in the day for a martini, | 这个时候喝马提尼不是太早了吗 |
[13:35] | isn’t it, Vaziri? | 瓦斯利 |
[13:36] | It’s almost noon. | 都快到中午了 |
[13:37] | He’s got a point. | 他说的倒是没错 |
[13:40] | Since you’re drinking my booze, | 既然我的酒都被你喝了 |
[13:41] | it’s only polite to introduce yourselves. | 不觉得你们有必要介绍一下自己吗 |
[13:43] | Wendell Bray, from the Herald. | 我是《先驱论坛报》的记者 温德尔·布雷 |
[13:44] | Angela Montenegro, from the LAPD. | 安琪拉·马尼古 洛杉矶警局 |
[13:47] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[13:48] | Then perhaps another drink is in order. | 那我们还是多喝几杯吧 |
[13:49] | Seeley Booth is in town. | 瑟雷·布斯来洛杉矶了 |
[13:51] | Yes, and mixed up in some nasty business, I’ve heard. | 是啊 听说被卷入了一场大案 |
[13:53] | Framed for Eva Braga’s murder, we’re thinking. | 我俩认为 他被诬陷为杀害伊娃·布拉加的凶手 |
[13:56] | And since you fence jewels for a living… | 你既然销赃珠宝… |
[13:58] | A bit louder, my dear, | 声音再大点 宝贝 |
[13:59] | and we can dance to it. | 然后我们随之起舞 |
[14:01] | The only thing in Braga’s safe | 布拉加的保险箱里 |
[14:02] | was her body — no jewels. | 只发现了她的尸体 没有珠宝 |
[14:04] | We thought | 我们在想 |
[14:05] | you might know what happened to them. | 或许你知道珠宝的下落 |
[14:07] | I do. | 我确实知道 |
[14:07] | At least six pieces of the collection. | 至少我知道系列中的六件物品的下落 |
[14:10] | She sold them to me when she arrived in L.A. from Rio, | 她从里约来到洛杉矶的时候把那几件卖给了我 |
[14:12] | – all legal and aboveboard. – That’s a first for you. | -合法交易 -这可不像你平时的作风 |
[14:16] | I like to try new things. | 我喜欢尝试新的事物 |
[14:18] | If she was so rich, | 要是她如此之富裕 |
[14:19] | – why would she sell her jewels? – A word of advice, | -为何要卖掉珠宝 -送你一句忠告 |
[14:21] | young man — never try to understand a woman. | 小伙子 别想要读懂女人的心 |
[14:25] | Watch your step, Vaziri, | 说话小心点 瓦齐里 |
[14:26] | unless you want to wear that drink. | 不然这杯酒就要泼你衣服上了 |
[14:28] | Seeley is one of the best in the business. | 瑟雷是同行中最棒的 |
[14:31] | He’d never ruin his reputation | 他不会用杀人这种事 |
[14:32] | by killing anyone, especially a woman. | 毁了自己的名声 尤其不会杀女人 |
[14:35] | Now, if you’d like to throw a drink in my face for that, | 如果你要因为这个原因往我脸上泼酒 |
[14:38] | be my guest. | 请便吧 |
[14:45] | Thanks, Angela. | 谢谢 安琪拉 |
[14:47] | Angela is trying to lift the carbons of the files | 安琪拉试着偷几份国际刑警组织 |
[14:50] | that are coming in from Interpol. | 送来的材料副本 |
[14:51] | She’ll try to stop by after work. | 她会在下班后过来 |
[14:52] | I’ve never had the law on my side, you know, it’s refreshing. | 总算换了口味 棒极了 |
[14:54] | She and a reporter from the Herald talked | 她和一名来自《先驱报》的记者 |
[14:56] | with Vaziri who said the jewels weren’t stolen. | 跟瓦齐里谈过了 他说珠宝没有被偷 |
[14:59] | He bought them. | 他买下了那些珠宝 |
[15:00] | Well, that puts a new wrinkle in the pants. | 一个问题解决了 |
[15:01] | If the jewels weren’t stolen, | 如果珠宝不是被偷的 |
[15:02] | why was Eva Braga killed? | 伊娃·布拉加为何被杀害了呢 |
[15:04] | Jealous lover? | 妒火中烧的爱人 |
[15:05] | Sore loser in a pinochle game? | 打牌时输到血本无归的人 |
[15:07] | A poorly made omelet? | 蛋卷饼做得不好 |
[15:08] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[15:09] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[15:10] | There are many reasons for murder, darling. | 杀人的原因有很多种 亲爱的 |
[15:12] | Hey, when do I get to drive? | 我什么时候才能开车 |
[15:14] | Maybe when you stop calling me “darling.” | 等你不再叫我”亲爱的” |
[15:15] | Should be a lot nicer to your partner, you know? | 你应该对你的搭档好一点 |
[15:18] | We’re not partners. | 我们不是搭档 |
[15:19] | People working together toward a common goal, | 搭档的定义 一般指的就是 |
[15:21] | that’s pretty much the definition of a partner. | 两个人朝着共同的目标努力 |
[15:23] | So, let’s head out over toward fountain and Vine. | 我们一起去喷泉藤吧 |
[15:25] | I have to go home and wait for Angela. | 我得回家等安琪拉 |
[15:27] | She’s not coming over till after work. | 她要等下班后才会过来 |
[15:30] | Come on, do your partner a solid, will you? | 行了 给你的搭档一个面子 |
[15:38] | Miss Brennan’s theory is brilliant. | 布纳恩小姐的理论太绝妙了 |
[15:41] | If we look at these remains as if they were dinosaurs, | 如果我们把这些遗骸当做恐龙遗骸 |
[15:43] | then we should be able to determine | 我们应该可以弄清 |
[15:45] | what happened to this poor woman. | 那可怜的女人都遭遇了什么 |
[15:46] | But all this tissue. | 可是还有这么多组织 |
[15:48] | A hundred million years has a way of removing it for us. | 亿万年的时间替我们剥离了组织 |
[15:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:51] | Unfortunately, we don’t have that kind of time. | 很不幸 我们没有这么多的时间 |
[15:54] | Must be another way, there must be… | 肯定还有其它的办法 肯定还有 |
[15:59] | Beetles. | 甲虫 |
[16:00] | Beetles? | 甲虫 |
[16:01] | Dermestid beetles. | 皮蠹 |
[16:02] | They thrive on carrion. | 它们以吃腐肉为生 |
[16:04] | Yes, here, look. | 看这个 |
[16:05] | “Decomposing flesh.” | “消化肉体组织” |
[16:06] | That is brilliant, Professor. | 这主意太棒了 教授 |
[16:08] | They will devour the flesh | 它们会把组织吃光 |
[16:09] | and leave us with perfectly clean bones to examine. | 留给我们干净的骨头来检验 |
[16:12] | Yes, Mr. Edison, and if we can determine | 没错 埃迪森先生 既然我们能弄清 |
[16:15] | that a stegosaurus was killed | 一亿五千万年以前 |
[16:16] | by the tail of an allosaurus 150 million years ago, | 剑龙是被霸王龙的尾巴杀死 |
[16:18] | then we should be able to determine | 我们就能弄清楚 |
[16:22] | what happened to this poor woman yesterday evening. | 昨晚这个可怜的女人都遭遇了什么 |
[16:27] | Professor. | 教授 |
[16:28] | The clavicle. | 看她的锁骨 |
[16:32] | This damage was not caused by an explosion. | 这样的损伤不是爆炸造成的 |
[16:36] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[16:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[16:43] | Booth, why did you bring us down here? | 布斯 你为什么把我们带到这来 |
[16:45] | For the music, of course. | 因为音乐啊 |
[16:46] | You like music, don’t you? | 你喜欢音乐 不是吗 |
[16:47] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[16:49] | Sarge! | 军士长 |
[16:51] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[16:53] | And you’ve brought an angel with you. | 你还带了一个天使来 |
[16:54] | Temperance Brennan, this is Sarge. | 坦普瑞·布纳恩 这是军士长 |
[16:56] | – We’re partners. – Temporarily. | -我们是搭档 -暂时的而已 |
[16:58] | Oh, I don’t think it’s temporary. | 我不觉得这是暂时的 |
[17:00] | You two are made for each other. | 你们俩就是天造地设的一对 |
[17:02] | – I’m afraid you’re mistaken. – Sorry, | -你大概是误会了 -不好意思 |
[17:05] | but ever since that mortar round went off next to me, I… | 但自从那发迫击炮弹在我身边爆炸 |
[17:08] | I can see things. | 我能看到未来 |
[17:10] | Hey, PeeWee, what can we offer our guests? | 皮威 我们要怎么招待客人呢 |
[17:14] | Beans? | 吃豆子吗 |
[17:15] | Thanks, PeeWee. | 谢谢 皮威 |
[17:16] | Booth, we should go. | 布斯 我们得走了 |
[17:17] | Oh, can’t refuse their hospitality now, can we? | 不能拒绝人家的好意 不是吗 |
[17:21] | Oh, I got a little something for you, too, here, Sarge. | 我也有礼物要给你 军士长 |
[17:24] | Sorry it’s late. | 抱歉来得这么迟 |
[17:26] | Much obliged, Corporal. | 非常感激 下士 |
[17:28] | Booth, what did he do for you? | 布斯 他为你做了什么 |
[17:30] | – More than I can say. – Well, I’d like you to say something. | -我根本说不过来 -我希望你能说说 |
[17:32] | I’m sure you would, but for now, | 我知道你想听 但这回 |
[17:34] | eat your beans and enjoy the music. | 你就吃吃豆子 欣赏欣赏音乐吧 |
[17:54] | It is certainly easier to detect anomalies | 在新的骨头上探查异常现象 |
[17:56] | on new bones than on fossilized ones. | 绝对比腐烂的骨头容易多了 |
[17:59] | Are you thinking about becoming a detective now, Professor? | 你想去当侦探吗 教授 |
[18:02] | Sherlock Hodgins. | 夏洛克 ·哈金斯 |
[18:03] | Has a nice ring to it. | 听起来很不错 |
[18:05] | What else have you found, Watson? | 你还找到了什么 华生 |
[18:08] | Traces of, uh, diatomaceous earth, | 我发现了硅藻泥土 |
[18:11] | sodium carbonate and nitroglycerin. | 碳酸钠以及硝化甘油的痕迹 |
[18:13] | Yes, from the dynamite, | 是啊 炸药的成分 |
[18:14] | but that couldn’t have been cause of death. | 但那不可能是死因 |
[18:16] | With all due respect, Professor, | 恕我冒犯 教授 |
[18:18] | the woman was locked in a safe with a stick of the stuff. | 但那女人和一根炸药一起被锁在保险柜里 |
[18:21] | I don’t think she had time to suffocate. | 我认为她没时间窒息而死 |
[18:22] | Nor do I. Look at the parietal. | 我也不这样认为 你看她的顶骨 |
[18:25] | The concave fracturing juxtaposed | 由于爆炸造成的外部弯曲 |
[18:26] | with the outward bowing caused by the explosion. | 使得两边并列折成了凹形 |
[18:30] | Blunt force trauma, | 钝力伤 |
[18:32] | like the kind caused by the tail of an ankylosaurus. | 就像是一条甲龙的尾巴造成的一样 |
[18:34] | Which could have caused enough damage to the brain to kill her. | 这就可能对大脑造成同样伤害并致她死地 |
[18:37] | She was killed before she was put into the safe. | 她在被放进保险柜之前就被杀死了 |
[18:40] | But then, why blow her up? | 但这样的话 为什么要再炸她呢 |
[18:41] | To obscure evidence. | 为了隐藏证据 |
[18:42] | But theoretically, we should be able to find tiny particulates | 但从理论上说 我们应该能在骨头里 |
[18:44] | in the bone, which might tell us the true cause of death. | 找到细小的微粒 从而得知真正的死因 |
[18:48] | I find I am quite enjoying this, Mr. Edison. | 我感觉乐在其中 埃迪森先生 |
[18:56] | No one will ever suspect you’re hiding out at my place. | 你藏在我这里没人会产生一丁点怀疑 |
[18:59] | The couch is very comfortable. | 沙发很舒服 |
[19:01] | Right. So, you never let anyone in your bedroom before. | 对 那么你从来没让人进过你的卧室 |
[19:04] | Must be cold in there. | 里面一定很冷吧 |
[19:06] | Men have been slapped for less. | 你这话该挨耳刮子 |
[19:08] | And more. | 更过分的也会 |
[19:10] | You still haven’t told me about Sarge. | 你还没跟我说过关于军士长的事 |
[19:13] | – The bedroom now. – Oh, miss. | -立马进卧室去 -小姐 |
[19:15] | Go! | 快走 |
[19:26] | Are you talking to someone in here? | 你在跟什么人说话吗 |
[19:28] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[19:29] | Oh. Well, this person who isn’t here, | 这个不在这里的人 |
[19:33] | don’t make him sleep on the couch, doll. | 别让他睡沙发 亲爱的 |
[19:35] | Do you have the carbons? | 你拿到副本了吗 |
[19:37] | All the information collected so far | 目前为止收集的关于伊娃·布拉加的 |
[19:38] | on Eva Braga. | 全部信息 |
[19:40] | So, Eva was dating an American in Brazil. | 原来伊娃在巴西时跟一个美国人约会过 |
[19:43] | Some broke playboy | 是个破产的花花公子 |
[19:45] | named James Aubrey III. | 名叫詹姆斯·奥布里三世 |
[19:47] | Aubrey lives here and recently came back from Rio. | 奥布里住在这里 最近刚从里约回来 |
[19:50] | Rumor was, he stole one of her rings. | 有传言说 他偷了她的一枚戒指 |
[19:53] | I haven’t told your father or the limey yet. | 我还没跟你父亲和那个英国佬说呢 |
[19:55] | – Thanks. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:58] | So, | 好啦 |
[19:59] | Booth is a dreamboat I’d like to take a sail on. | 布斯可是个梦中情人 连我都有些心动 |
[20:02] | – How about you? – He’s a jewel thief. | -你呢 -他是个珠宝大盗 |
[20:05] | No one’s perfect, doll. | 没有人是完美的 亲爱的 |
[20:07] | Where is he hiding? | 他藏在哪里了 |
[20:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:11] | Okay, so, I’ll get you anything else I find. | 好吧 那我去继续寻找线索了 |
[20:16] | Good-bye, Booth. | 再见 布斯 |
[20:17] | Take good care of her, or I’ll kill you. | 照顾好她 不然我就杀了你 |
[20:26] | Quick. Get dressed. | 快点 穿衣服 |
[20:26] | Aubrey should be at the Velvet Fox. | 奥布里可能在丝绒狐狸呢 |
[20:28] | You know Aubrey? | 你认识奥布里 |
[20:29] | Oh, I almost robbed him once when he had money. | 在他有钱的时候差点被我洗劫 |
[20:31] | Almost? | 差点 |
[20:31] | Oh, some people deserve to be robbed, | 有些人配得上遭劫 |
[20:32] | and others don’t, darling. | 有些人则不是 亲爱的 |
[20:34] | What did I tell you, Booth? | 我跟你说过什么来着 布斯 |
[20:35] | That I had to sleep on the couch, but I’ll get over it. | 你说我必须睡沙发 但我会习惯的 |
[20:37] | Now change. Quick. We have to get to the Velvet Fox | 现在就换衣服 快点 我们得在警察之前 |
[20:40] | before the cops do. | 先赶到丝绒狐狸 |
[21:32] | I’m working. | 我在工作呢 |
[21:33] | And if you don’t want anyone to know you’re a cop, | 如果你不想让人知道你是个警察 |
[21:34] | you’re gonna pretend you’re having a good time, darling. | 就得假装你很开心自在 亲爱的 |
[21:37] | Well, Seeley Booth, | 瑟雷·布斯 |
[21:38] | you make these tired eyes want to see clearly again. | 你让我想要重新擦亮我这老花眼 |
[21:41] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[21:42] | Temperance Brennan. Temperance, Caroline. | 这是坦普瑞·布纳恩 坦普瑞 这是卡罗琳 |
[21:44] | She owns the Fox. | 她是狐狸的主人 |
[21:45] | We’re looking for James Aubrey. | 我们想找詹姆斯·奥布里 |
[21:47] | If you’re smart, sugar, | 如果你是个聪明人 甜心 |
[21:48] | you’ll stick with Seeley. | 你还是跟瑟雷在一起比较好 |
[21:49] | We’re here on business, Caroline. | 我们是来办公事的 卡罗琳 |
[21:50] | Well, you don’t need an eagle to spot him, sugar. | 你没必要费劲找他 甜心 |
[21:53] | He’s the one with the spoiled little rich girl. | 就是和被宠坏的大小姐在一起的那人 |
[21:55] | Thanks, Caroline. We should go. | 谢谢 卡罗琳 我们该走了 |
[22:03] | Aubrey. | 奥布里 |
[22:04] | Booth, old sport. Good to see you. | 布斯 老伙计 见到你真好 |
[22:07] | Yes. Very good. | 是啊 太好了 |
[22:08] | – Champagne? – No, thank you. | -来点香槟吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[22:09] | We’re here about Eva Braga. | 我们为了伊娃·布拉加的事而来 |
[22:11] | Booth, old sport, | 布斯 老伙计 |
[22:11] | tell this lovely woman that I never kiss and tell. | 你告诉这个可爱的小妞 我从不多嘴 |
[22:15] | Right. Well, we’re gonna make an exception this time, old sport. | 对 但是这次得破个例了 老伙计 |
[22:17] | Yes, Jimmy. | 是啊 吉米 |
[22:18] | Don’t mind me, | 别管我 |
[22:19] | as long as the story’s good enough. | 只要故事够好就行 |
[22:21] | Eva Braga is dead– murdered. | 伊娃·布拉加死了 被谋杀了 |
[22:24] | Yes, this is going to be a good story. | 这故事听上去会很带劲 |
[22:27] | Eva? Well, that’s dreadful. | 伊娃吗 真是太可怕了 |
[22:29] | Positively dreadful. | 真可怕 |
[22:30] | Eva was paying your tab in South America, right? | 伊娃在南美的时候为你付账 对吧 |
[22:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, old sport. | 我不知道你在说什么 伙计 |
[22:35] | He means… | 他是说 |
[22:36] | you need to find women like me to bankroll you. | 你得找到像我这样的女人来包养你 |
[22:39] | It don’t make no never mind to me. | 这对我来说倒没什么 |
[22:41] | Jimmy’s a hoot, | 吉米很有趣 |
[22:43] | and calling him “Boyfriend” annoys Daddy to no end. | 而且说他是我男朋友可是把爹地愁坏了 |
[22:46] | Okay, so the cupboard’s a bit bare, old sport, | 我是穷 伙计 |
[22:48] | but dead or alive, | 但不论她是死是活 |
[22:49] | how would I get Eva’s money? | 我怎么会得到伊娃的钱财呢 |
[22:51] | You didn’t need her money. | 你不需要她的钱财 |
[22:52] | Just her jewels. | 只要珠宝就行 |
[22:53] | And with her out of the way… | 而如果没有她挡道 |
[22:54] | I’d never kill anyone, my dear. | 我不会杀人的 亲爱的 |
[22:57] | It’s them that you should talk to. | 你该和他们谈谈 |
[22:58] | They were on the boat when Evie came over. | 他们和伊娃是坐一艘船来的 |
[23:00] | You see, she got bored with me in Rio, and then I heard | 她在里约玩腻我了 然后我就听说 |
[23:03] | that she took up with the Cuban | 她和一个船上的古巴人 |
[23:04] | on the boat. The singer’s his wife. | 好上了 台上唱歌的就是他老婆 |
[23:07] | Can’t imagine she was too happy about that. | 我觉着她不会对此很喜闻乐见的 |
[23:10] | The fuzz is here. I figured you’d want to know. | 警察来了 我觉得你想知道这情况 |
[23:12] | Right. Okay, let’s dance. | 没错 好吧 我们去跳舞 |
[23:13] | No, too dangerous. I’ll distract them | 不 太危险了 我去引开他们 |
[23:15] | so you can talk to the singer. | 这样你就能去找那个歌手谈谈 |
[23:17] | You owe me a dance, darling. | 你欠我一支舞哟 亲爱的 |
[23:20] | If you say anything to the cops, old sport, you’re toast. | 如果你敢和警察吐露半点 你就麻烦了 |
[23:28] | Oh, Jimmy, | 吉米啊 |
[23:29] | you have the best friends. | 你的朋友简直屌爆了 |
[24:04] | Hey. What…? | 怎么回事 |
[24:06] | Who are you? What are you doing? | 你是谁 你要做什么 |
[24:13] | Who the heck are you? Let me go. | 你到底是谁 放开我 |
[24:14] | When I get some answers, doll. | 我得到答案就放手 美女 |
[24:16] | Answers? What kind of answers? | 答案 什么答案 |
[24:17] | Like who killed Eva Braga, ’cause right now, | 像是谁杀了伊娃·布拉加 因为现在 |
[24:18] | it’s looking like you. | 看上去像是你杀的 |
[24:20] | Yeah, why would I kill Eva Braga? | 我为什么要杀伊娃·布拉加 |
[24:21] | Because she was on the boat having an affair with your husband. | 因为她曾在船上和你的丈夫有私情 |
[24:24] | What? She and Rodolfo? | 什么 她和鲁道福吗 |
[24:28] | You contemptible Cuban cad. | 你个下贱的古巴无赖 |
[24:29] | How could you sleep with her? | 你怎么能和她上床 |
[24:31] | – Who? – Eva Braga. | -谁 -伊娃·布拉加 |
[24:35] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[24:38] | Seeley. The heat’s closing in. | 瑟雷 条子快来了 |
[24:40] | We got to boogie, man. | 我们得闪人了 |
[24:41] | I’m still trying to get these chowderheads to talk. | 我还在试着让这些傻瓜说话呢 |
[24:43] | No time. Your girlfriend’s in the car. | 没时间了 你女朋友已经在车里了 |
[24:45] | – Come on. Come on. – All right. | -快点 快点 -好吧 |
[24:47] | All right, all right. | 好好好 |
[24:48] | I’m going to kill you! | 老娘要砍了你 |
[24:50] | Come over here right now. | 快点给我过来 |
[24:51] | You get over here. | 你给我过来 |
[25:00] | I thought I was an early bird. | 我以为我已经起的够早了 |
[25:01] | I guess I’m the one who wants to catch the worm. Coffee? | 我猜我才是想捉到虫的鸟 来点咖啡吗 |
[25:04] | I think it’s time you answered some questions, Booth. | 我觉得你该是时候回答问题了 布斯 |
[25:06] | No “Thank you” for the coffee? | 我煮了咖啡你不道声谢吗 |
[25:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:13] | Are you protecting Sarge? | 你在保护军士长吗 |
[25:14] | Is he who we’re looking for? | 他才是我们要找的人吗 |
[25:16] | If you think Sarge | 如果你觉得军士长 |
[25:17] | is the one who killed Eva, | 是杀死伊娃的凶手 |
[25:19] | you are a very bad judge of character. | 你真是非常识人不清啊 |
[25:21] | I’m suspicious. | 我只是怀疑 |
[25:22] | It’s part of the job description. | 这是我工作的一部分 |
[25:23] | You don’t have a job anymore, remember? | 你现在失业了 还记得吗 |
[25:26] | But since you asked… | 但既然你问了 |
[25:28] | out of uniform, Sarge wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 不穿制服的时候 军士长连只苍蝇都不会杀 |
[25:30] | He’s seen enough killings; so have I. | 他看够杀戮了 我也是 |
[25:32] | – But you paid him. – I take care of him. | -但你给了他钱 -我是在照顾他 |
[25:34] | Like he took care of me at Omaha Beach. | 就像他当初在奥马哈海滩照顾我一样 |
[25:39] | Are you having second thoughts about me? | 你对我有所改观吗 |
[25:43] | Do you really care? | 你真的在乎吗 |
[25:46] | I shouldn’t. | 我不该在乎 |
[25:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:00] | Thanks, Angela. | 谢谢 安琪拉 |
[26:02] | The inspector and my father know | 我父亲和督察知道 |
[26:03] | I was with you at the Fox last night. | 我昨晚跟你一起在狐狸 |
[26:05] | One of the officers saw us leaving. | 有个警员见到我们一起离开了 |
[26:06] | They’re sending a team out to look for us. | 他们现在派出了一支小队去找我们 |
[26:08] | I hate to run before I had my coffee. | 我讨厌咖啡还没喝就开始逃 |
[26:10] | Well, then knock it back, because we’ve got to scram. | 那就一口喝掉 因为咱们得赶紧走了 |
[26:17] | These are Eva Braga’s clothes, taken from her closet. | 这些是伊娃·布拉加的衣服 从她衣柜里拿来的 |
[26:19] | Should help us to positively identify this poor woman. | 应该可以帮我们确认这可怜女人的身份 |
[26:22] | – Size-four shoe. – Impossible. | -4码的鞋子 -不可能 |
[26:24] | Look at the calcaneus and the phalanges. | 看她的跟骨和趾骨 |
[26:30] | Eva Braga was too large to fit into these shoes. | 伊娃·布拉加脚太大 穿不了那么小的鞋 |
[26:33] | Bring me the dress. | 把裙子拿给我 |
[26:34] | The woman only wore the latest fashions. | 这女人只穿当季的潮流服饰 |
[26:36] | If this is her dress, | 如果这是她的裙子 |
[26:37] | it should fall to the middle of her tibia. | 裙子的长度应该到她的胫骨中间 |
[26:42] | Look at the length of the femur. | 看看股骨的长度 |
[26:45] | She’s at least | 她至少 |
[26:45] | four inches too tall for a dress like this. | 比这裙子的主人高出了10厘米 |
[26:48] | Eva Braga doesn’t seem to be able | 伊娃·布拉加好像 |
[26:49] | to fit into her own clothes. | 穿不了自己的衣服 |
[26:51] | Which means that this is probably not Eva Braga. | 也就是说这可能不是伊娃·布拉加 |
[26:59] | What do you mean, it’s not Eva Braga? | 你说这不是伊娃·布拉加是什么意思 |
[27:00] | That’s what the professor said. | 教授就是这么说的 |
[27:02] | The woman in the safe was five-eight-and-a-half. | 保险箱里的女人身高1米74 |
[27:04] | None of Eva Braga’s clothes fit her. | 伊娃·布拉加的衣服她都穿不了 |
[27:06] | Wait a second. Aubrey was seeing Eva Braga | 等一下 奥布里在巴西的时候 |
[27:08] | when he was in Brazil. | 曾和伊娃·布拉加约会 |
[27:09] | If I had a sketch of the dead woman, | 如果我能拿到死者的画像 |
[27:11] | maybe Aubrey could I.D. her. | 也许奥布里可以确认一下她的身份 |
[27:12] | She must have some connection to Braga. | 她肯定跟布拉加有某种联系 |
[27:14] | Well, the professor can show | 教授可以通过骨头 |
[27:15] | what a dinosaur looked like from the bones. | 就展现出恐龙的原貌 |
[27:18] | Angela is an artist. | 安琪拉是个艺术家 |
[27:19] | Perhaps she and the professor | 或许她可以和教授一起 |
[27:21] | can make a sketch | 通过死者的头骨 |
[27:22] | using the victim’s skull. | 做出个画像 |
[27:24] | We have to get to a phone. | 我们得找个电话 |
[27:25] | Now I know why you got suspended. | 现在我知道你为什么被停职了 |
[27:28] | They’re all jealous of you. | 他们都嫉妒你 |
[27:35] | Aubrey. | 奥布里 |
[27:37] | Aubrey! | 奥布里 |
[27:39] | Seeley, old sport. | 瑟雷 老兄 |
[27:40] | Where’s your beautiful police officer? | 你那漂亮的警官呢 |
[27:41] | Listen, I don’t have much time. | 听着 我时间不多 |
[27:43] | Pity. I was hoping we could all get a drink. | 真可惜 我还想跟你喝一杯呢 |
[27:45] | They’re trying to frame me for Eva Braga’s murder. | 他们想把伊娃·布拉加的谋杀嫁祸给我 |
[27:47] | Well, that’s a frightful inconvenience. | 这还真是讨厌啊 |
[27:49] | And it turns out that the dead woman’s not even Eva. | 结果我发现死者根本都不是伊娃 |
[27:51] | The murder victim — you recognize her? | 这是被害的死者 你认得她吗 |
[27:54] | Seriously, old sport? | 认真的吗 老兄 |
[27:55] | – You don’t know who this is? – I don’t think | -你不知道这是谁 -我要是知道 |
[27:56] | I’d be asking if I did, old sport. | 就不问你了 老兄 |
[27:58] | Okay, then. While not the best rendering, this is… | 好吧 画得虽然不够好 但这是 |
[28:03] | Aubrey, are you okay? | 奥布里 你没事吧 |
[28:21] | Whoever killed that woman | 肯定是杀了那个女人的凶手 |
[28:22] | must have killed Aubrey to keep him from talking. | 杀了奥布里灭口 |
[28:25] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[28:26] | You need another scotch? | 你要再来一杯威士忌吗 |
[28:28] | A double. | 双倍的 |
[28:32] | He ditched me. | 他把我丢下了 |
[28:35] | – Why would Booth take off and ditch me? – He must have had | -布斯为什么要丢下我自己跑了 -他肯定有 |
[28:38] | – his reasons, sugar. – Or he was looking out | -他的理由 亲爱的 -或者他只是 |
[28:39] | for his own skin because the heat was closing in. | 顾着自保 因为风声太紧了 |
[28:42] | Not Seeley. | 瑟雷不是这种人 |
[28:43] | All any of us really know about him | 我们对他的了解都仅限于 |
[28:44] | is that he’s a thief. | 他是个贼 |
[28:46] | That doesn’t make me feel any better. | 这一点也没让我觉得安慰 |
[28:49] | You know why that man steals, sugar? | 你知道他为什么要偷东西吗 亲爱的 |
[28:52] | For justice. | 为了正义 |
[28:54] | To right the wrongs he’s seen. | 是为了惩罚他见过的恶势力 |
[28:56] | Eva Braga was his last job. | 伊娃·布拉加是他的最后一个任务 |
[28:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:00] | He saw horrible things in that war. | 战争期间他目睹了很多可怕的事 |
[29:02] | D-Day, liberating the camps, | 诺曼底登陆日 解放集中营 |
[29:04] | all the friends he lost. | 他失去了很多兄弟 |
[29:06] | There were people who made money from that war. | 有些人通过战争谋取利益 |
[29:09] | Lots of it. | 很多人 |
[29:10] | They’d sell to Hitler as easy as our side. | 赚了希特勒的钱 又赚我们的钱 |
[29:14] | It didn’t matter to them as long as they made a profit. | 只要能赚到钱 正义对他们来说无所谓 |
[29:16] | Seeley couldn’t let that stand. | 瑟雷不能忍受这样的事 |
[29:20] | So he stole from them? | 所以他就去偷他们的财产吗 |
[29:21] | And gave the money to his chums | 然后把钱给他的朋友们 |
[29:22] | who were having a rough time since they came home. | 那些人回到祖国后过得穷困潦倒 |
[29:26] | He said it was his way of making things right. | 他说这是他拨乱反正的方式 |
[29:30] | You fell for Robin Hood, sugar. | 你爱上了一个绿林好汉 甜心 |
[29:33] | I haven’t fallen for him. | 我没有爱上他 |
[29:35] | Then I stand corrected. | 那算我说错了 |
[29:36] | But I don’t believe you. | 但我不相信 |
[29:42] | Phone call for you, Miss Brennan. | 有你的电话 布纳恩小姐 |
[29:52] | This is Brennan. | 我是布纳恩 |
[29:53] | I have discovered cause of death. | 我知道死因是什么了 |
[29:55] | There was still blood in the fracture on the parietal. | 死者顶骨的裂缝中仍有血迹 |
[29:58] | That’s a bone in the head. | 顶骨是指头部的一根骨头 |
[29:59] | Also slivers of polished wood. | 我还发现了抛光木材的碎片 |
[30:02] | I believe she was pushed down a flight of stairs. | 我相信她是从楼梯上被推下的 |
[30:04] | And the explosion? | 那爆炸怎么解释 |
[30:05] | The decay of the nitroglycerin in the trabecular | 从小梁中硝酸甘油的腐烂程度可以判断 |
[30:08] | tells me that the explosion took place | 爆炸发生在 |
[30:10] | three hours before the remains were discovered. | 遗体被发现前的三个小时 |
[30:12] | Thank you, Professor. | 谢谢你 教授 |
[30:14] | No. I should be thanking you. | 不 我应该感谢你 |
[30:17] | You have opened up an entire new branch | 你开启了法医学 |
[30:18] | of forensic science, young lady. | 一个全新的分支 女士 |
[30:21] | I’ll talk to you soon. | 我很快再跟你联系 |
[30:23] | Good news? | 有好消息吗 |
[30:24] | Booth couldn’t have killed her. | 布斯不可能是凶手 |
[30:26] | He was nowhere near the house at time of death. | 案发当时他根本不在现场 |
[30:30] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[30:31] | Hi. Sorry I left you back there. | 抱歉我把你一人留在那 |
[30:32] | Lately, people have | 最近好像很多人 |
[30:33] | a tendency to die around me. | 在我眼前死掉 |
[30:34] | Let me go, you brute. | 放开我 你个流氓 |
[30:36] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[30:37] | You recognize her? | 你认得出她吗 |
[30:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:42] | You know you’re always too late, don’t you? | 你总是来得太晚 你知道吗 |
[30:44] | Yes. I will work on that. | 是的 我会改进 |
[30:45] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[30:46] | She might have been with Eva Braga. | 她可能曾和伊娃·布拉加在一起 |
[30:48] | – I don’t know. – The woman | -不知道 -那个 |
[30:49] | you said you were fooling around with | 你说在船上和你勾搭在一起的 |
[30:50] | on the boat, who said she was | 女人 她自称 |
[30:51] | Eva Braga– what’d she look like? | 伊娃·布拉加 她长什么样 |
[30:55] | This is awkward, senor. | 这问题有点尴尬 先生 |
[30:56] | Answer, Fuentes. | 回答问题 富恩特斯 |
[30:58] | She was… | 她 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry, mi amorcita. | 对不起 我的甜心 |
[31:02] | She was tall, dark, | 她很高 深色皮肤 |
[31:03] | exotic, with a sultry beaut… | 有异国风情 性感迷… |
[31:05] | Pretty loose with those adjectives, you louse. | 你还真擅长用形容词啊 混蛋 |
[31:07] | Goodness gracious, Booth, this is Eva Braga. | 我的天哪 布斯 这是伊娃·布拉加 |
[31:10] | – What? – The maid. | -什么 -那个女仆 |
[31:11] | It was the maid, Booth. | 是那个女仆干的 布斯 |
[31:13] | The maid killed Eva Braga. | 女仆杀了伊娃·布拉加 |
[31:14] | – What? The maid? – Come on! | -什么 女仆 -跟我来 |
[31:18] | Aubrey was killed | 奥布里被杀害 |
[31:19] | because he knew the real Eva Braga. | 是因为他认识真正的伊娃·布拉加 |
[31:21] | Because he met her in Rio, not on the boat. | 因为他在里约见过她 而不是在船上 |
[31:23] | So it was the maid on the boat? | 所以船上那个是女仆 |
[31:24] | Yes. And those were her clothes | 没错 他们给伊娃穿上的 |
[31:26] | they tried on Eva. | 那些衣服也是她的 |
[31:27] | That’s why they didn’t fit. | 所以才不合身 |
[31:28] | She stole Eva’s jewels, took off, | 她偷了伊娃的珠宝 然后逃跑 |
[31:31] | posing as Eva on the boat. | 在船上假装自己是伊娃 |
[31:32] | So then the real Eva found out her jewels were missing, | 然后真正的伊娃发现自己的珠宝不见了 |
[31:35] | figured out the maid took them and came after her. | 知道是被女仆偷走了 于是去追她 |
[31:37] | The maid kills Eva to protect her secret | 女仆为了保守秘密杀死了伊娃 |
[31:39] | and frames you because she knows | 然后陷害你 因为她知道 |
[31:41] | you’ll be coming after her jewels. | 你会来偷伊娃的珠宝 |
[31:42] | How would she know that? | 她怎么会知道 |
[31:43] | Because Eva Braga’s family | 因为伊娃·布拉加的家族 |
[31:45] | got rich during the war selling arms | 是靠战争期间在黑市向希特勒 |
[31:48] | to Hitler on the black market. | 贩卖军火而发达的 |
[31:49] | She knew you’d never let that stand, | 她知道你不会坐视不理 |
[31:51] | not when you have Sarge and PeeWee | 特别是你还要照顾 |
[31:53] | and the others to take care of. | 军士长和皮威还有其他人的事 |
[31:55] | You seem to have me all figured out. | 你似乎把我看透了 |
[31:57] | I’m a detective, remember? | 我是个侦探 你忘了吗 |
[32:01] | Got it. State Route 34. See you in 15 minutes. | 知道了 34号国道 十五分钟后见 |
[32:06] | My God. | 天哪 |
[32:06] | What are you doing here? You’re the man they’re looking for. | 你们来这干什么 他们正在找你 |
[32:10] | – You get away from me. And you. – Save your breath, baby. | -你离我远点 而你 -别装了 宝贝 |
[32:12] | We know you killed Eva. | 我们知道是你杀了伊娃 |
[32:13] | – Me? That’s absurd. – And you killed Aubrey | -我 太荒谬了 -你还杀了奥布里 |
[32:15] | because he was going to give you away. | 因为他准备把你供出去 |
[32:17] | That’s why you’re leaving. | 所以你才要走 |
[32:18] | No, I’m leaving because I no longer | 不 我要走是因为 |
[32:20] | have an employer. | 我在这已经没有雇主了 |
[32:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:27] | The light refracted off this crystal will create a prism | 这块水晶折射出的光线可以形成 |
[32:29] | which will show if there are blood traces anywhere. | 能让血迹显形的光斑 |
[32:33] | Like there on the banister. | 比如说栏杆的这个地方 |
[32:36] | A real maid would’ve cleaned better, Camille. | 真正的女仆会打扫得更好 卡米尔 |
[32:38] | – You’re brilliant. – Of course I am. | -你太天才了 -当然了 |
[32:39] | Why is everyone always surprised by that? | 为什么大家都对此这么惊讶 |
[32:41] | You are under arrest for the… | 你因涉嫌… |
[32:43] | Both of you. In the closet. | 你们俩 到柜子里去 |
[32:45] | Put the gun on the floor and slide it over here, or I’ll kill him. | 把枪放在地上滑过来 不然我杀了他 |
[32:49] | Don’t do it. | 不要这样 |
[32:50] | I’ve taken plenty of bullets in my day. | 我当年挨过的枪子太多了 |
[33:03] | Move it. | 快走 |
[33:14] | Open the closet and get in. | 把柜子打开 进去 |
[33:16] | Go. | 快点 |
[33:33] | We should probably try to escape. | 我们应该试着逃出去 |
[33:35] | Yes, I imagine we should. | 是啊 我想是应该 |
[33:38] | – You, come with me. – What? No. | -你跟我来 -什么 不 |
[33:40] | – You can’t… – Yeah, I can, chump, | -你不能 -我当然能 笨蛋 |
[33:41] | ’cause I’m the one calling the shots here. | 因为现在我才是老大 |
[33:43] | And if you ever want to see your girl again, | 你要是想再见到你的心上人 |
[33:44] | you’ll stay put. Move. | 就乖乖待在这 快走 |
[34:10] | – The maid? – That’s what Caroline told me. | -女佣 -卡罗琳是这么和我说的 |
[34:12] | Told you? | 和你说的 |
[34:13] | Sure. People talk when they don’t hate you. | 是啊 人们不讨厌你的时候还是会开口的 |
[34:15] | You should try it sometime. | 你什么时候可以试试 |
[34:15] | Well, I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[34:17] | Booth has to be the killer. | 布斯肯定是凶手 |
[34:19] | – I believe him. – You’re just trying | -我相信他 -你只是想 |
[34:21] | to save your daughter. | 救你的女儿 |
[34:22] | His daughter is brilliant, Jeeves. | 他的女儿很聪明 吉夫斯 |
[34:24] | I wouldn’t have been able to give this beautiful artist | 要是没有他女儿的描述 |
[34:27] | the victim’s description | 我没法告诉这位 |
[34:28] | without his daughter’s visionary help. | 美丽的艺术家死者的长相 |
[34:30] | You really | 你真的 |
[34:31] | think I’m beautiful, Doc? | 觉得我很漂亮吗 医生 |
[34:34] | The Golden Ratio is hard to argue with, Miss Montenegro. | 很难否认你的黄金比例 马尼古女士 |
[34:41] | As is the forensic fact | 根据法医鉴定 |
[34:42] | that the murder occurred three hours before | 凶案发生在布斯先生 |
[34:45] | – Mr. Booth entered the house. – You actually believe all this? | -进入房子的三小时之前 -你真信这些吗 |
[34:47] | Yes, I do. | 我相信 |
[34:49] | So, Inspector, you’re not needed here anymore. | 所以 督查 我们这边不需要你了 |
[34:51] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[34:52] | Very serious. | 非常认真 |
[34:53] | Now you get out of here, you bombastic twit. | 现在你给我滚 你这个自大狂 |
[34:56] | Now! | 马上 |
[34:58] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[34:58] | You will be hearing from Interpol. | 国际刑警会来找你们的 |
[35:02] | So the Braga house is empty. Where is the maid? | 布拉加的房子里没人 女佣哪里去了 |
[35:05] | No idea. No idea where Miss Brennan or Booth are, either. | 不知道 布纳恩小姐和布斯也不见了 |
[35:32] | Start the plane! Start the plane. | 发动飞机 快发动飞机 |
[35:35] | Get this duffel out of the trunk. | 帮我把行李搬出来 |
[35:36] | What are you, deaf? | 你怎么回事 聋了吗 |
[35:37] | – Sometimes. – I said move it! | -有时候吧 -我说行动 |
[35:39] | We gotta get out of here, now! | 我们得马上离开这里 |
[35:40] | Hold your horses, little lady, | 别着急 小姐 |
[35:42] | First, there’s the issue of my fee. | 首先 要谈谈费用问题 |
[35:45] | – Oh, good Lord! Can’t that wait? – ‘Fraid not. | -上帝啊 不能等等再说吗 -不能 |
[35:46] | I’ve already gassed her up, changed the oil… | 我已经充好气 加好油 |
[35:49] | – Okay, okay. – checked the plugs… | -好的 好的 -检查了火花塞 |
[35:57] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[36:05] | What do you have in here, a dead body? | 你这里面是啥 死人 |
[36:07] | Unconscious, but not dead yet. | 昏迷了 但还没死 |
[36:09] | We’ll dump her over the ocean to finish her off. | 到海上了我们就把她扔下去淹死 |
[36:13] | That’s gonna be extra. | 那要加钱 |
[36:18] | Time to board! | 欢迎乘机 |
[36:25] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[36:29] | Hurry! | 赶紧 |
[36:31] | Get this bucket of bolts moving now! | 让这个铁家伙现在就动起来 |
[36:34] | Go! | 走 |
[36:44] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[36:50] | Get this tub off the ground! Move it! | 快让这玩意离开地面 快点 |
[37:27] | All this dough I paid you | 我给了你那么多钱 |
[37:28] | and you couldn’t get me a door that works? | 你就不能给我找架能关得上门的飞机 |
[37:29] | I didn’t know you wanted the luxury getaway package. | 我又不知道你想要豪华跑路套餐 |
[37:32] | Oh, shut up and help me! | 闭嘴快来帮我一下 |
[37:34] | Then who flies the plane? | 那谁来开飞机 |
[37:56] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 不 别想 |
[38:02] | You got your seat belt on? | 你系好安全带了没 |
[38:04] | Are you kidding me?! | 你开玩笑吧 |
[38:05] | Better safe than sorry. | 有备无患嘛 |
[38:06] | Just fly this thing! | 赶紧开你的飞机 |
[38:23] | Bad move, chump. | 走错一步啊 伙计 |
[38:29] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[38:30] | I mean, Temperance. | 我是说 坦普瑞 |
[38:31] | Now, we’re all gonna stop fighting. | 好了 我们都别打了 |
[38:33] | What’s that racket? | 在吵什么 |
[38:34] | What in blazes is going on back here? | 后面这里到底发生什么了 |
[38:37] | Don’t stand there, Lindbergh, do something! | 别站在那儿 林德伯格 动手 |
[39:08] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[39:20] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[39:34] | My jewels! | 我的珠宝 |
[39:40] | Forget the jewels! | 别管珠宝了 |
[39:42] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑 |
[40:11] | Did she…? | 她… |
[40:12] | Yeah. Greed has that effect on people. | 是啊 贪婪害人啊 |
[40:13] | But you solved the case, Detective. | 但是你侦破了案子 侦探 |
[40:16] | And now we’re going to die. | 我们现在要死了 |
[40:17] | Oh, no, I would never let that happen. | 不 有我在我们不会死 |
[40:56] | See? | 看吧 |
[40:57] | This is why I like to drive. | 所以我才喜欢驾驶 |
[41:07] | Oh, now, look at you, huh? You got what you wanted. | 看看你 你得到了自己想要的 |
[41:09] | You’re a detective now, | 你现在是侦探了 |
[41:10] | with a Medal of Honor, to boot. | 有了可以拿来炫耀的荣誉勋章 |
[41:11] | You know I couldn’t have done it without you, Booth. | 你知道没有你我做不到的 布斯 |
[41:13] | Honey, I just got word from the department… | 宝贝 我刚收到了部里来的消息 |
[41:16] | and you are going to head up | 你要被派去带领 |
[41:16] | the new Office of Forensic Anthropology. | 新建的法医鉴证部门 |
[41:19] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 长官 |
[41:20] | – Dad. – Ah, come here. | -爸 -过来 |
[41:23] | Look at you. You did it. | 看看你 你做到了 |
[41:24] | Hey, I… I’ll call you Bones now. | 我要开始叫你骨头 |
[41:26] | you watch yourself, | 你注意点 |
[41:28] | or she’ll be on you like a cheap suit. | 要不她会紧盯着你不放的 |
[41:29] | Right. Well, we wouldn’t want that, now, would we? | 好吧 我们可不想那样 是吧 |
[41:31] | How ’bout that picture, Detective Brennan? | 来张照片吧 布纳恩探长 |
[41:55] | Thanks for letting me drive. | 谢谢让我开车 |
[41:57] | Only seems fair. | 这才公平 |
[42:00] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[42:00] | Didn’t you have to turn that in? I thought that was evidence. | 你不用把它上交吗 我以为那是证物 |
[42:02] | It fell out of the plane, remember? | 它从飞机上掉下去了 记得不 |
[42:05] | You surprise me. | 你让我惊讶 |
[42:06] | There’s a time for the law | 有时要遵守法纪 |
[42:07] | and a time for justice, darling. | 有时要伸张正义 亲爱的 |
[42:09] | – Darling? – Yes. | -亲爱的 -对 |
[42:11] | And tonight belongs to justice. | 今晚我们就要伸张正义 |
[42:15] | Oh, Lord have mercy. | 仁慈的主啊 |
[42:28] | There is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[42:31] | Really. | 是吗 |
[42:38] | We haven’t kissed yet. | 我们还没有亲吻呢 |
[42:40] | It doesn’t seem like justice to me. | 这在我看来可有点不正义 |