时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Terrence, what the hell are you doing? | 特伦斯 你在干什么 |
[00:20] | I told you aluminum is a waste. | 我都跟你说了拿铝制品是白费力气 |
[00:22] | Look how big this is. | 瞧瞧这东西有多大 |
[00:23] | That’s barely 15 bucks worth of metal. | 这东西才值个十五块 |
[00:25] | If you want to make money scrapping, | 你要是想拿废品多换点钱 |
[00:26] | stick with stainless steel, | 就盯牢那些不锈钢 |
[00:28] | copper or brass. | 铜质或黄铜制品 |
[00:29] | You know what those are, don’t you? | 你知道那些有多值钱吧 |
[00:31] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[00:33] | Keep it down! | 小声点 |
[00:35] | Last thing we need are cops. | 我们最不想引来警察 |
[00:46] | Hey, I think I found something in this pile of crap. | 我觉得这堆垃圾里有点好东西 |
[00:48] | I’m telling you, the good stuff is buried in the walls– | 我告诉你 好东西往往都藏在墙里 |
[00:51] | The copper wiring, the plumbing. | 铜电线 水管 |
[00:53] | This might not be a wall, but it’s definitely buried. | 虽然这不是墙 但也藏得够深的 |
[00:55] | Dude, it’s shining. It might be gold. | 伙计 这玩意在发光呢 可能是金子 |
[00:56] | I got more gold in my teeth. | 我假牙上镀的金都比这个多 |
[00:58] | It’s a bracelet, but it’s stuck. | 这是条手链 但是卡住了 |
[01:06] | It’s definitely gold. | 绝对是金子 |
[01:11] | Smells a little funky from the arm, though. | 不过沾上了这手臂上的臭味 |
[01:15] | No. I’ve already made my decision. Absolutely not. | 不 我已经决定了 绝对不行 |
[01:19] | I refuse to pander to the lowest common denominator, | 我拒绝去迎合如此低劣的标准 |
[01:21] | particularly one which relies solely | 特别是还只能依靠 |
[01:23] | on minimal imbecilic thought. | 那一小撮愚蠢的看法 |
[01:25] | But thank you so much for your call. | 不过还是得谢谢你打电话来 |
[01:27] | – Telemarketer? – No. My publisher. | -电话销售员吗 -不 我的出版商 |
[01:30] | She wants me to start | 她想让我 |
[01:31] | a twitter account to help promote my book sales. | 开一个推特号以增加书的销量 |
[01:35] | Can you believe it? | 你敢信吗 |
[01:36] | Actually, you know what? Yes, I can. You got a lot of fans. | 其实我还真能理解 你有很多粉丝 |
[01:38] | It’s a good way to, uh, you know, connect with them. | 这是种…跟他们交流的好办法 |
[01:39] | I do connect through my books. | 我可以通过我的书与他们交流 |
[01:41] | Yeah, but that take years for you to write them. | 是啊 但是你写一本要花上好几年 |
[01:43] | I mean, this gives fans a chance to connect with you | 这能让你的粉丝在下一本书出版之前 |
[01:46] | till the next one comes out. | 与你相互交流 |
[01:47] | Well, how do I say anything of substance | 才140个字符不到的叙述空间 |
[01:48] | in 140 characters or less? | 能有什么实质性的交流 |
[01:50] | Well, I don’t think | 我觉得推特 |
[01:51] | Tweets are meant to be profound or anything like that, | 没必要弄得这么正式之类的 |
[01:54] | except if they’re flyers updates. | 除非要发表新书预告 |
[01:55] | That’s life or death. | 那可是重大事件 |
[01:57] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[02:01] | There was a body found in a bookstore in southeast D.C. | 特区东南部一家书店中发现了一具尸体 |
[02:04] | Bookstores, unlike Twitter, | 书店就和推特不一样 |
[02:06] | are the hubs of true, complex critical thought. | 孕育着真实 复杂又理性的想法 |
[02:09] | It’s abandoned. | 那是家废弃的书店 |
[02:11] | Well, that doesn’t help my argument. | 这可没法支持我的观点 |
[02:13] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:26] | Buried in a pile of books from the self-help section. | 被埋在自助区的一大堆书里 |
[02:29] | Definitely not the way I’d want to go out. | 我肯定不喜欢这种死法 |
[02:31] | I find this quite tragic. | 我觉得这太悲惨了 |
[02:32] | Well, death is a tragedy. | 死亡本来就是场悲剧 |
[02:34] | No, I’m not talking about the victim. | 不 我说的不是死者 |
[02:35] | I’m referring to the fact | 我想说的是 |
[02:36] | that this is what’s left of a bookstore. | 一家书店沦落成了这个样子 |
[02:37] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[02:38] | I used to spend hours in places like this, | 我以前经常逗留在这种地方 |
[02:41] | thumbing through page after page, | 一页一页地翻阅 |
[02:42] | looking for the perfect read. | 想找到最佳读物 |
[02:43] | And that fresh new book smell. | 还有那种新书的油墨香 |
[02:45] | Oh, man, an e-book just does not have it. | 电子书就是没这种韵味 |
[02:47] | Yeah, ’cause who doesn’t like huffing a good book. | 是啊 谁不喜欢捧着一本好书呢 |
[02:50] | Ah, I suppose you all want to go back to riding a horse to work. | 我想你们还都想骑马来上班吧 |
[02:52] | Okay, let’s move it on here. So, what do we have? | 我们继续 有什么发现吗 |
[02:54] | Ripped fingernails suggest there was likely a struggle. | 断裂的指甲说明很可能有激烈的挣扎 |
[02:57] | The oval shape of the pelvic inlet | 椭圆形的骨盆入口 |
[02:59] | indicates the victim was a female. | 说明死者是女性 |
[03:00] | Sexual assault? | 性侵犯 |
[03:01] | Impossible to tell till we get back to the lab. | 回实验室分析之前没法确认 |
[03:03] | Based on the cranial suturing, | 根据颅骨闭合的程度来看 |
[03:04] | the victim appears to have been in her early 20s. | 死者刚二十出头 |
[03:07] | The projection of the nasal bones suggests caucasian. | 鼻骨的形状说明她是个白种人 |
[03:11] | Okay, everyone take a step back. | 好了 大家都退后一步 |
[03:14] | Why? What did you find there? | 怎么了 你发现了什么 |
[03:15] | Uh, uh, yeah. Bug boy– he rarely warns us, | 虫男很少警告我们 |
[03:18] | So, I would, you know, listen to what he’s saying. | 所以我会…乖乖听他的 |
[03:20] | It’s frightening, yes, but also, a little bit awesome. | 虽然挺吓人的 但还是很棒 |
[03:23] | Are you gonna tell us any information, Dr. Hodgins, | 你要告诉我们什么情况吗 哈金斯博士 |
[03:26] | or merely adjectives? | 还是说只是夸大其词 |
[03:27] | Oh, this webbing is from a loxosceles reclusa, | 这张网是裼皮斜蛛织的 |
[03:31] | otherwise known as a brown recluse spider. | 也被称为棕隐士蜘蛛 |
[03:34] | Right. Yeah, I’m not a big fan of spiders, | 好吧 我不是很喜欢蜘蛛 |
[03:36] | so, why don’t we just, you know, | 所以我们为什么不 |
[03:37] | wrap that up there so we can get out of here? | 把这些东西打包好离开这呢 |
[03:39] | Awesome part is, based on the eggs and the webbing, | 很棒之处在于 根据蜘蛛卵和这张网来看 |
[03:42] | the victim died about seven days ago. | 死亡时间在七天前 |
[03:44] | And the frightening part? | 吓人之处呢 |
[03:45] | Well, they can be quite deadly. | 这些蜘蛛可以置人于死地 |
[03:47] | I’ve seen a brown recluse bite | 我见过有人被棕隐士蜘蛛 |
[03:48] | which caused necrosis down to the bone. | 咬伤后导致骨疽的情况 |
[03:51] | Who cares about that? | 谁会管这些 |
[03:52] | Just put the spider in the container, | 把蜘蛛放到容器里 |
[03:53] | seal it up so we don’t get neocro, whatever, all over us. | 封闭好 这样我们就不会长骨衣之类的东西 |
[03:56] | Necrosis, and it wouldn’t be on us, | 是骨疽 而且这不叫长 |
[03:58] | it would be in us because, it’s… | 这种病是在人体内部发作的… |
[03:59] | Yeah, I’m with Agent Booth on this one. | 我支持布斯探员的看法 |
[04:01] | Should we get a, uh, bug bomb or whatever? | 我们应该搞个除虫炸弹之类的东西吗 |
[04:03] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[04:04] | The spider is evidence. | 这个蜘蛛是证据 |
[04:06] | Okay, there he is. | 他在这呢 |
[04:11] | Okay, got it. I got it. | 抓到了 我抓到了 |
[04:12] | Oh, my. Think that’s the only one. | 天呐 估计只有这么一只 |
[04:14] | Just, uh, pack up the victim and head back to the lab. | 只要把死者包好送回实验室 |
[04:16] | The techs can sweep for anything else. | 技术人员会处理好其他事 |
[04:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:19] | Whoa, whoa. What? You get bit? | 怎么了 你被咬了吗 |
[04:20] | No, it’s my book. | 不 这是我的书 |
[04:21] | It was in the clearance section. | 这竟然摆在清仓甩卖区 |
[05:02] | Until the bones are clean, | 在骨头清理干净之前 |
[05:03] | it’s going To be impossible | 根本没办法区分出 |
[05:04] | to separate all the peri and postmortem damage. | 死前和死后所受到的伤害 |
[05:08] | Don’t think the flesh is going | 我觉得肌肉组织没法帮你 |
[05:09] | to help your facial reconstruction. | 完成面部复原 |
[05:11] | So far, all I’ve got are six freckles and a mole. | 我现在只找到六个雀斑和一颗痣 |
[05:14] | That’s very useful, actually. | 其实那非常有用 |
[05:16] | I created this new algorithm that | 我设计了一种新的算法 |
[05:18] | maps the location of moles and freckles and | 能对痣和雀斑等独特的面部标记 |
[05:22] | other Distinctive facial markers, | 进行定位 |
[05:23] | and Cross-references them with the missing persons database. | 并与失踪人口数据进行交叉比对 |
[05:27] | Oh. Like Constellation mapping, but of the face. | 就像寻找脸上的星座一样 |
[05:30] | That’s awesome. | 太厉害了 |
[05:31] | Yeah. If this mole can be our polaris, then, | 没错 要是这颗痣能成为我们的北极星 |
[05:34] | we should be able to navigate our way to an ID. | 那就能指引我们找到她的身份 |
[05:41] | Ms. Warren, I warned you. | 沃伦女士 我警告过你 |
[05:42] | On the platform, our cell phones are turned off. | 在这个平台上 我们必须关机 |
[05:45] | Supposition much? I’m innocent. | 太莫须有了吧 我是无辜的 |
[05:47] | That was my phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[05:47] | Actually, I just sent out my first tweet. | 事实上我刚发出我人生中第一条推文 |
[05:50] | Oh, uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:53] | You’re on Twitter? | 你在用推特吗 |
[05:54] | That doesn’t seem like you. | 听上去不像你的作风啊 |
[05:55] | Booth and my publisher Both felt that | 布斯和我的出版商都认为 |
[05:57] | it would help nurture my fan base, | 这样能帮我巩固粉丝圈 |
[05:58] | and I hope to gain anthropological insight | 而且我想从人类学的角度 |
[06:00] | into online sociological behavior | 对网上社交行为 |
[06:02] | and how it’s destroying interpersonal relationships. | 以及其如何毁灭人际关系进行分析 |
[06:05] | Well, I’m totally gonna follow you. | 我绝对会关注你的 |
[06:09] | Sweetie, was your first tweet a link to an article about | 亲爱的 你的第一条推文是关于 |
[06:12] | “Victim identification and the challenge of morphoscopic traits”? | “受害者识别以及形态特征的挑战” |
[06:16] | It was. | 没错 |
[06:17] | Dr. Brennan, you have to be pithy. | 布纳恩博士 你必须非常简练 |
[06:19] | A 200-page article– not pithy, no pith in that. | 两百页的文章可算不上简洁 连重点都没有 |
[06:23] | This is fun, but we have a murder to solve | 这很有意思 但我们还要破案呢 |
[06:25] | that requires more than 140 characters. | 可不是用140个字符就能解释清楚的 |
[06:28] | Ooh, great. | 太好了 |
[06:29] | I have an ID. | 我查出身份了 |
[06:31] | The victim is Mia Ferrara, | 死者叫米娅·费拉拉 |
[06:33] | age 22, reported missing by her boyfriend last Sunday. | 22岁 她男朋友上周日报警说她失踪了 |
[06:42] | I got that bracelet to celebrate Mia | 为了祝贺米娅加入联合教学组织 |
[06:44] | getting into the United Teaching Fellows. | 我送了她这条手链 |
[06:46] | College graduates who teach in underperforming school districts. | 大学毕业生去贫困社区支教 |
[06:49] | Sort of the, uh, peace corps of my generation. | 算是我那个年代的和平队吧 |
[06:51] | So Mia spent a lot of time in rough neighborhoods? | 米娅经常待在治安很乱的社区吗 |
[06:54] | She didn’t care. | 她无所谓 |
[06:55] | She just saw it as a chance to help the kids. | 她觉得这是个能帮助孩子们的机会 |
[06:57] | Uh, we have evidence suggesting that Mia died a week ago. | 我们有证据表明米娅死于一周前 |
[07:00] | Do you remember seeing her last Friday? | 你上周五见过她吗 |
[07:03] | For breakfast, but, | 早餐时见过 |
[07:06] | and I had to go on a coffeehouse tour in Virginia for the weekend. | 但我周末在弗吉尼亚州的咖啡馆有个巡演 |
[07:09] | – Yeah. – I’m a musician. | -是嘛 -我是个音乐人 |
[07:10] | Oh. Musician. Right. | 音乐人啊 |
[07:11] | You never tried to call her over the weekend? | 你周末都没试着联系她吗 |
[07:13] | Sure, but she didn’t answer. | 联系了 但她没接电话 |
[07:15] | Sometimes she got mad when I went on tour. | 有时候我去演出时 她就会生气 |
[07:19] | And when I came home, | 我回家后 |
[07:20] | and realized she hadn’t been in the apartment all weekend… | 发现她整个周末都没在公寓 |
[07:24] | That’s when I called the police. | 然后我就报警了 |
[07:25] | Pretty nice digs for a teacher and a musician. | 对于老师和音乐人来说 这公寓相当不错啊 |
[07:30] | Mia has a trust fund. | 米娅有笔信托基金 |
[07:31] | Looks like you’ll be moving now. | 看来你得搬家了 |
[07:33] | This is gonna sound weird now, but… | 这听起来很古怪 但是 |
[07:35] | she put the place in both our names. | 她登记的是我们俩的名字 |
[07:37] | Yeah. That does sound a little weird. | 是啊 这的确有点怪 |
[07:40] | Look, whatever you need, just ask. | 无论你们需要什么 尽管开口 |
[07:44] | I want to find out who did this to Mia more than you do. | 我比你们更想找出杀害米娅的凶手 |
[07:52] | Caroline, what’s up? I was just leaving. | 卡罗琳 什么事 我正要出去 |
[07:53] | I caught wind of this teacher case, cher. | 我听说了这个老师的案子 亲爱的 |
[07:55] | I need you to be extra careful with this one. | 这案子你得格外小心 |
[07:57] | Come on. I’m always careful. | 拜托 我一直很小心 |
[07:59] | It’s not like you to question that. | 这不像是你说的话 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry, cher, but I just happen to be | 抱歉亲爱的 但我碰巧是 |
[08:03] | on the board of the United Teaching Fellows. | 联合教学组织的董事会成员 |
[08:05] | These people– they do God’s work for inner-city communities. | 这些人 他们为平民社区竭尽全力 |
[08:08] | If word gets out that it’s too dangerous, | 如果传出学校有安全隐患的传言 |
[08:10] | the whole program could suffer. | 整个项目都会被连累 |
[08:12] | No, the kids that it could help | 不 连累的是因此受益的孩子们 |
[08:13] | well, that just makes me mad, all right? | 这可惹到我了 |
[08:14] | I’m not gonna let one psycho ruin all that. | 我不会让某个变态毁了这一切的 |
[08:16] | See, this is why I get all tingly when I see you, Seeley Booth. | 所以我看见你时才这么激动 瑟雷·布斯 |
[08:19] | I spoke with the principal of the school | 我跟学校校长联系过了 |
[08:21] | to make sure they knew you were coming. | 确保他们知道你们要过去 |
[08:22] | This is her name | 这是她的姓名 |
[08:23] | and the name of the other UTF teacher the victim worked with. | 还有跟死者共事的其他教师的姓名 |
[08:26] | All right, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[08:27] | I grew up with nothing, cher. | 从小到大我都一无所有 亲爱的 |
[08:29] | No one should have to fight like I did | 现在的孩子不该为了接受良好的教育 |
[08:31] | just to get a decent education. | 像我一样斗争 |
[08:33] | All right. Look how you turned out, huh? | 嗯 看看你现在的成就 |
[08:35] | Don’t worry about it. I got all this. | 别担心 我会处理的 |
[08:38] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[08:39] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:46] | I already had two reporters calling | 已经有两名记者打电话来 |
[08:48] | with questions about how dangerous the school is. | 询问学校究竟有多危险 |
[08:50] | Sometimes I think they love scaring the crap out of people. | 有时我觉得他们就喜欢吓唬人 |
[08:54] | Good news is, I’m not seeing anything about it online yet. | 好消息是 我还没在网上看到任何相关报道 |
[08:57] | But I did start following Dr. B on twitter. | 但我在推特上关注了布纳恩博士 |
[08:59] | Hey, that’s good, huh? Tell your friends. | 不错嘛 快告诉你的朋友们 |
[09:02] | You have friends, right? | 你有朋友吧 |
[09:03] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[09:06] | So I heard that the, uh, Andy Lister character in her books– | 我听说 在书中安迪·利斯特这个角色 |
[09:09] | he’s, uh… he’s based on you. | 是 是以你为原型的 |
[09:11] | That is right, you heard correct, my friend. | 没错 正是如此 朋友 |
[09:13] | So, why didn’t he have sex with Dr. Reichs until the third novel? | 那怎么直到第三本书 他才和雷兹博士上床呢 |
[09:17] | I mean, you know, what kind of real man waits that long? | 哪个真男人能等那么久 |
[09:20] | What are you talking about, huh? | 你说什么呢 |
[09:22] | Look, their situation was complicated. | 他们的情况很复杂 |
[09:24] | Sometimes relationships take a while to develop. | 有时候感情需要慢慢培养 |
[09:27] | James Bond wouldn’t have waited till the third book. | 詹姆斯·邦德不会等到第三本书的 |
[09:30] | That’s all I’m saying. | 这才是真男人 |
[09:31] | People are already tweeting about it. | 人们已经在推特上讨论了 |
[09:33] | Yeah, but in book three, you got to admit, | 但你得承认 第三本书里的 |
[09:35] | it’s, uh, pretty impressive. | 性爱过程 令人印象深刻 |
[09:37] | you should tweet that. | 你该发推说明的 |
[09:39] | I guess. I just read the books for the gore mostly. | 是吗 我通常只看书里的血案 |
[09:43] | Then why’d you bring it up? | 那你干嘛要提 |
[09:44] | Way to pass the time. | 打发时间呗 |
[09:45] | Mm, okay, keep tweeting there. | 好吧 继续发推吧 |
[09:58] | The latest data shows | 最新数据显示 |
[09:59] | that the U.S. is 14th in public education. | 美国在公共教育领域里排第十四名 |
[10:01] | But we beat slovakia, so that’s something. | 斯洛伐克在我们后面 这就够了 |
[10:04] | Now there’s something you don’t see every day. | 这种场景可不是天天都能看到的 |
[10:06] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们 拜托 |
[10:07] | Come on, put the car down. | 快点 把车放下 |
[10:09] | Look, please. I’m not kidding around. | 别这样 我没开玩笑 |
[10:11] | I don’t want to get anybody in trouble | 我不想让任何人惹上 |
[10:13] | – if I don’t have to. – Yeah. Go! Go! | -不必要的麻烦 -走 走 |
[10:16] | What you got? | 看你有什么本事 |
[10:19] | You must be the gentlemen from the FBI. | 你们一定是联调局的探员吧 |
[10:21] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. This here’s Agent Aubrey. | 联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 这位是奥布里探员 |
[10:24] | Shane Gentry. | 我是谢恩·金特里 |
[10:25] | I was told you guys would be coming. | 有人通知我你们要来 |
[10:26] | Welcome to South Grant High School. | 欢迎来到南格兰特高中 |
[10:27] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[10:28] | Do you want us to help you out with that? | 你想让我们帮你解决吗 |
[10:29] | Oh, no. No. They usually leave it on the front lawn. | 不 不用 他们经常把车扔在门前的草坪上 |
[10:33] | I like to think this is how we bond. | 我喜欢把这当成维系感情 |
[10:36] | A handful of the kids are actually in my ninth grade class. | 其实有几个学生在我的九年级班里 |
[10:38] | Right, ’cause what better way to bond | 对啊 还有什么方式 |
[10:39] | than by encouraging illegal activity? | 比鼓励非法行为更能维系感情呢 |
[10:41] | Oh, better pranks than gangs. | 恶作剧总比团伙滋事好得多 |
[10:43] | I’d believe you | 如果不是为 |
[10:44] | if we weren’t here about Mia Ferrara’s murder. | 米娅·费拉拉凶杀案而来的话 我会相信你的 |
[10:46] | Don’t assume these kids are killers | 别因为这些孩子穷 |
[10:48] | just because they’re poor. | 就假定他们是凶手 |
[10:50] | It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. | 这会成为自证预言的 |
[10:52] | Right. So, did they mess with her, too? | 没错 他们也会捉弄她吗 |
[10:54] | Mia? No. No one messed with Mia. | 米娅 没有 没人找她的麻烦 |
[10:56] | – You show us where she taught? – Yeah. | -带我们去她教学的地方看看吧 -好 |
[11:04] | Agent Booth, Agent Aubrey, | 布斯探员 奥布里探员 |
[11:05] | this is our principal, Anne Franklin. | 这是我们校长 安妮·富兰克林 |
[11:07] | I spoke to Caroline on the phone. | 我跟卡罗琳通过电话 |
[11:09] | She’s a friend. | 我们关系很好 |
[11:10] | This is just horrible. | 这事太可怕了 |
[11:12] | We’re all devastated. | 我们都很震惊 |
[11:13] | We need to know if Mia had any trouble | 我们想知道米娅在学校里 |
[11:14] | with anybody here at the school. | 跟谁有矛盾 |
[11:16] | And not just parents. Faculty, students. | 不只是家长们 还有教职工 学生们 |
[11:19] | No. And if she had, I’d make sure it never happened again. | 没有 如果真有的话 我会确保下不为例的 |
[11:21] | Was anyone fired to make room for her? | 为了招聘她 有谁被解雇了吗 |
[11:23] | No. UTF teachers don’t take away any faculty positions. | 没有 UTF的老师不会顶替任何教职工 |
[11:27] | We’re supplemental. | 我们是辅助老师 |
[11:28] | And the other faculty members are overworked and underpaid, | 其他教职工都过度劳累 待遇太低 |
[11:31] | so people like Mia and Shane are a godsend. | 有米娅和谢恩这样的老师算是天赐良机 |
[11:35] | Since they’ve come, test scores have been up across the board. | 自从他们来了 考试分数一直在全面提高 |
[11:38] | Mia was up 23%, shane over 40. | 米娅的班上升23% 谢恩的班升幅超过40% |
[11:41] | Do either of you remember seeing Mia | 你们在周五下午 |
[11:42] | Friday afternoon around 4:00? | 4点左右见过米娅吗 |
[11:45] | It was a district testing day for our ninth graders. | 那天是九年级学生的学区考试日 |
[11:47] | I had to oversee it all. | 我得巡考 |
[11:48] | And I didn’t see her. | 我也没见过她 |
[11:49] | I was collating the exams my class took. | 我在批改我们班的测试 |
[11:52] | Cigarettes, gum. | 香烟 口香糖 |
[11:53] | I’m sure she confiscated those from students. | 肯定是从学生那里没收的 |
[11:56] | Who’s “M.M.”? | 谁是M.M |
[11:57] | Probably Marcellus Miller. | 可能是马塞勒斯·米勒 |
[11:59] | He’s in her class. | 她班里的学生 |
[12:00] | One of her stars. | 她的明星学生之一 |
[12:01] | Nobody thought that he had it in him except for mia. | 除了米娅 没人看出他的潜力 |
[12:05] | He was an example to her class. | 他是她班上的榜样 |
[12:07] | “187, bitch.” | 187 贱人 |
[12:08] | That’s police code for homicide. | 187是杀人犯的警用代码 |
[12:10] | Wouldn’t want that example. | 这种榜样不好吧 |
[12:16] | So, Keith, uh, let me get this straight. | 基思 我先问清楚 |
[12:19] | You are Marcellus’s legal guardian, correct? | 你是马塞勒斯的法定监护人 对吗 |
[12:21] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[12:21] | So don’t try no tricks. | 所以别给我耍花招 |
[12:23] | My brother’s a good kid, you hear? | 我弟弟是个好孩子 听见了吗 |
[12:25] | Marcellus, my name is Caroline Julian. | 马塞勒斯 我叫卡罗琳·吉莉安 |
[12:28] | I’m with the justice department. | 我来自司法部 |
[12:30] | We need to ask you some questions | 我们需要就你的老师米娅·费拉拉 |
[12:31] | about your teacher, Mia Ferrara. | 问你几个问题 |
[12:35] | She’s dead, isn’t she? | 她死了 是吗 |
[12:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:39] | Wait, wait. I see where y’all going with this. | 等等 我算看出来你们是什么意思了 |
[12:41] | Why y’all after Cellus? | 你们凭什么怀疑塞勒斯 |
[12:42] | Why? Because, uh, no other kid wrote death threats | 凭没有其他孩子威胁他们的老师 |
[12:46] | to their teacher. | 要杀了她 |
[12:48] | That was just a joke, all right? | 听着 这只是个玩笑 |
[12:49] | But not to her, to some other guy in class. | 不是写给她的 是给班上另一个家伙的 |
[12:51] | Me and Miss Ferrara, | 费拉拉老师和我 |
[12:53] | we were cool. | 我们铁着呢 |
[12:55] | Right, and you weren’t causing any trouble in her class? | 你难道没有在她的班上惹过麻烦吗 |
[12:56] | At first, yeah. | 一开始是有过 |
[12:58] | That’s… that’s because I got frustrated. | 但那…那是因为我受挫了 |
[13:00] | You know, I felt dumb. | 我觉得自己很蠢 |
[13:01] | And my brother ain’t dumb. | 我弟弟可不蠢 |
[13:02] | Like I told her in that little conference thing, | 就像我在那个家长会上跟那个女人说的 |
[13:04] | ain’t no bitch gonna make… | 没有哪个贱人能… |
[13:05] | You don’t use language like that in here, | 你禁止在这里说脏话粗话 |
[13:07] | you understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[13:09] | He’s just trying to look out for me. | 他只是想保护我 |
[13:10] | Listen, she’s been us for three years now. | 听我说 她和我们认识有三年了 |
[13:12] | He doesn’t mean anything by it. | 他只是说说罢了 没有恶意 |
[13:18] | Right. So it must’ve made you angry | 好吧 你的老师让你觉得自己很蠢 |
[13:20] | if your teacher made you feel stupid. | 我想你一定感到很生气 |
[13:23] | She was just trying to help me. | 她只是想帮我 |
[13:25] | She tutored me if I asked. | 我有问题她会耐心回答 |
[13:27] | She said that if I kept improving, | 她说如果我一直保持进步 |
[13:29] | she’d help me get into college. | 她会帮助我进大学 |
[13:31] | I ain’t never had no teacher like that, man. | 我从来没有遇到过这么好的老师 |
[13:32] | And ain’t no teacher at that school | 那个破学校可没有一个老师 |
[13:33] | ever helped me get into college. | 说会帮我进大学 |
[13:35] | Maybe because when you went to that school, | 这可能是因为你在读书的时候 |
[13:36] | you used to bring weapons. | 你都带着武器去上课 |
[13:37] | The school make you do that? | 是学校逼你的吗 |
[13:38] | Are you gonna blame every screw up on other people, Keith? | 基思 你要把自己犯的错都怪在别人身上吗 |
[13:43] | Cellus, go on. | 塞勒斯 继续说 |
[13:46] | Tell them what they need so we can get out of here. | 把该说的都告诉他们 我们好快点走人 |
[13:52] | So where were you last friday after school? | 上周五放学后你在哪里 |
[13:57] | I went to see Miss Ferrara. | 我去找了费拉拉老师 |
[14:00] | To get some extra help. | 我需要她给我补补课 |
[14:02] | She said no, and that’s the first time that happened, | 她拒绝了 以前从来都没有过 |
[14:04] | so I just went home. | 所以我就回家了 |
[14:05] | And that was the last time you saw her? | 这是你最后一次见到她 |
[14:07] | Yeah. Then she told me | 没错 她告诉我说 |
[14:08] | that she’d make it up to me. | 她会补偿我的 |
[14:11] | She’d give me some extra time on Monday. | 周一她会多抽点时间给我 |
[14:16] | She was the only teacher who ever thought | 她是唯一一个相信我的老师 |
[14:18] | that I could do better. | 觉得我可以更好 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:30] | So the victim’s shoes and clothes have | 我在被害者的鞋子和衣服上 |
[14:32] | polyethylene and polystyrene particulates on them. | 发现了聚乙烯和聚苯乙烯的微粒 |
[14:34] | Styrene? Like styrofoam? | 苯乙烯 泡沫塑料那样 |
[14:36] | Yes, styrofoam and plastic. | 是的 泡沫塑料和塑料 |
[14:38] | Now, I also found traces of the following… | 我同样发现了 |
[14:41] | potassium bromate, sodium nitrate, | 溴化钾 硝酸钠 |
[14:43] | benzoic acid, methylcyclopropene– | 苯甲酸 甲基环丙烯… |
[14:46] | basically all the compounds that preserve | 基本上这些化合物都是用来 |
[14:47] | that delicious cafeteria food. | 给咖啡厅的美食保鲜的 |
[14:49] | So at some point she was stuffed in, what, a garbage can? | 所以从某种程度上说她被…塞进垃圾桶了 |
[14:53] | Well, it seems like it. | 看上去是这样没错 |
[14:54] | Now, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[14:55] | I was also able to pull | 此外 我成功地 |
[14:57] | some flesh from the inside of her shoe. | 从她的鞋中提取出了部分肉体组织 |
[15:01] | Oh, the purplish-red color suggests | 组织呈紫红色 |
[15:03] | there was lividity in her ankles. | 表明她脚踝有淤青 |
[15:05] | So her blood had pooled in her feet? | 说明她的血液聚集在双脚处 |
[15:07] | Yeah, during hypostasis. | 形成尸斑过程中 没错 |
[15:09] | Which means that after the victim was killed, | 这表明了她遇害之后 |
[15:11] | she was kept in a standing position for | 维持着站立的姿势 |
[15:14] | about four to eight hours. | 长达四至八小时 |
[15:15] | My guess is she was stored in a semi-public place. | 我猜她的尸体被藏在一个半开放场所 |
[15:17] | Why public? | 为什么 |
[15:18] | Well, I ran an analysis of the substance she was doused in. | 我分析了浸泡她尸体的物质 |
[15:21] | So it was ethanol, isoprenol, | 我发现了乙醇 异戊二烯醇 |
[15:25] | chloro-benzyl phenol, potassium hydroxide cocktail. | 氯-苄基苯酚和氢氧化钾的混合物 |
[15:28] | – Disinfectant. – Yep. | -消毒剂 -没错 |
[15:29] | So the killer was trying to mask the smell of the body. | 这么说凶手曾试图掩盖尸体的气味 |
[15:32] | So the body must’ve been near a semi-public place. | 由此推断凶手肯定把尸体安放在半开放的地方 |
[15:35] | And in something tall enough to keep it standing upright. | 而且那个地方得足够高才能让尸体保持站立 |
[15:39] | Why couldn’t all these tests just give us | 为什么这些测试不能直接告诉我们 |
[15:41] | the name and address of the killer? | 凶手的姓名和地址呢 |
[15:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:47] | Criminal records of everyone in or tied to the school– | 所有在校人员或与之有联系的人的犯罪记录… |
[15:49] | students, teachers, parents, staff… | 学生 老师 家长 职工… |
[15:51] | Yeah, no, we already have them. | 好吧 我们已经拿到了 |
[15:53] | You really don’t trust us to get this one done, do you? | 在这件事上你真的一点都不信任我们 是吧 |
[15:56] | Just trying to help, cher. | 我只是想帮忙罢了 亲爱的 |
[15:57] | Marcellus said the victim seemed to be mad about something. | 马塞勒斯说被害者曾因某事而生气 |
[16:01] | Well, I checked her credit card records, bus pass, phone. | 我查了她的信用卡记录 交通卡 手机 |
[16:04] | Nothing was used after 4:00 that afternoon. | 那天下午四点后就没有动静了 |
[16:06] | I don’t think she ever left the campus. | 我不认为她出了学校 |
[16:08] | So she was killed at the school. | 这么说她确实是在校内被杀的 |
[16:10] | Just what I was praying to avoid. | 我还祈祷千万别让这事发生 |
[16:12] | You know, just because one person there is guilty | 就因为发现了一粒老鼠屎可不代表 |
[16:14] | doesn’t mean that they’ll think everyone is. | 人们会认为整锅粥都坏了 |
[16:16] | You really believe in that, don’t you? | 你真的是这么想的 没错吧 |
[16:18] | Sweet. | 真可爱 |
[16:19] | Stupid, but sweet. | 虽然蠢了点 但很可爱 |
[16:28] | So Aubrey is checking out the other kids | 奥布里正在调查这所学校 |
[16:30] | and the employees at the school. | 其他的学生和老师 |
[16:31] | I mean, even the kids, you know, with juvie records have alibis. | 就连有少管所案底的孩子们都有不在场证明 |
[16:35] | Except for Keith and Marcellus. | 除了基思和马塞勒斯 |
[16:36] | Except for Keith and Marcellus. | 没错 除了他们 |
[16:38] | It must be very difficult for them taking care of themselves. | 要他们照顾好自己肯定很艰难 |
[16:40] | Keith’s only 19; his frontal lobe isn’t fully developed, | 基思才十九岁 脑前叶还没发育完全 |
[16:44] | so his judgment isn’t yet reliable. | 他还没有可靠的判断力 |
[16:47] | Unfortunately, that’s not a defense. | 不幸的是 这算不上辩护依据 |
[16:48] | You know, I don’t get it. | 我就不懂了 |
[16:49] | You know, when I went to school, | 你说 我上学那时候 |
[16:51] | it was a safe place. Safe. | 学校可安全了 非常安全 |
[16:53] | Some sociologists say it’s income inequality, | 某些社会学家将它归结为收入不均等 |
[16:55] | some say it’s the welfare state, some blame the decline | 有人说是因为福利国家 有人则归咎于 |
[16:58] | of the family, lower standards. | 家庭数锐减 学校门槛放低 |
[17:00] | I didn’t really want an answer. | 我不是想知道答案才说这个 |
[17:02] | Oh, that’s fortunate, because I don’t think there really is one. | 那还好 我不认为这个问题真的有答案 |
[17:07] | Oh, I am proud to say I’m now up to ten twitter followers. | 我很骄傲地宣布我有十个粉丝了 |
[17:11] | Ten followers– that is really bad. | 才十个粉丝…这可不妙 |
[17:14] | It’s probably just the squints that are following you. | 很可能关注你的只有斜眼小分队 |
[17:16] | You know, you need hundreds, thousands of followers. | 你得有成百上千的粉丝才行 |
[17:19] | Well, I’m twittering fascinating articles | 我一直在推送一些引人入胜的文献 |
[17:21] | I think people would like. | 我想大家会喜欢的 |
[17:22] | Oh, right, yeah. Fascinating. | 是啊 简直”引人入胜” |
[17:24] | You know, I looked up your twitter account, | 我瞄了一眼你的推特账号 |
[17:25] | you were posting articles on bone disease in cavemen. | 你居然发了一篇将山顶洞人骨头疾病的文章 |
[17:28] | Miocene hominids, not cavemen. | 中新世人科 不是山顶洞人 |
[17:29] | Sorry. Well, now that’s exciting. | 对不起 现在听上去”有趣”些了 |
[17:31] | You know what, you should ask | 听着 我觉得你可以问问 |
[17:32] | that new squint girl in your lab. | 那个斜眼小分队新来的姑娘 |
[17:34] | – She looks like the tweety type. – I’m fine. | -她看上去可会推送了 -我自己可以的 |
[17:36] | No. You want to be the best, right? | 你想做最好的 没错吧 |
[17:38] | How can you be the best with ten followers? | 你只有十个粉丝 怎么成为业界楷模 |
[17:40] | You should ask her. | 你得问问她怎么做 |
[17:41] | What, you got another caveman following you? | 怎么 有新的山顶洞人关注你了 |
[17:43] | There are avulsion fractures | 被害者左侧和右侧肱头上 |
[17:44] | to the right and left humeral heads. | 有多处撕裂性骨折 |
[17:47] | Okay, is there something in that that I can use? | 这个发现里有什么是我能用得上的吗 |
[17:49] | Not yet, but I should get back to the lab. | 还不行 但我必须回到实验室 |
[17:51] | Sure. A quick lunch together is better than none, right? | 没事 一顿短暂的午饭总比没有强 是吧 |
[17:55] | Ten is pretty pathetic. | 十个粉丝确实很可悲 |
[17:57] | It’s better than nothing. | 聊胜于无啊 |
[18:05] | The greenstick and hairline postmortem fractures | 被害者肋骨处和肩胛骨处的 |
[18:07] | to the ribs and scapula appear to show | 旁弯骨折和细微死后骨折表明 |
[18:08] | that the victim was confined to a very small space. | 受害者被困在一个狭小的空间里 |
[18:11] | And based on Cam’s assessment of lividity, | 根据凯对淤青的判断 |
[18:14] | she was confined in a vertical position. | 她一直保持着直立的状态 |
[18:16] | So there must be other corresponding injuries. | 所以一定还有其他相应的创伤 |
[18:22] | Ms. Warren, I only have ten twitter followers, | 沃伦小姐 只有十个人关注了我的推特 |
[18:26] | which is dismaying. | 这太让人失望了 |
[18:27] | Yeah, I can imagine. | 我可以想象 |
[18:28] | I’m used to dominating any field I’m in, | 我习惯了做什么事都要做到最好 |
[18:30] | so I need your help. | 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[18:32] | Hmm. So now I’m the mentor. | 那现在我就是导师了 |
[18:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:36] | First off, please stop labeling your tweets | 首先 请别再给你的每条推特 |
[18:38] | “Tweet 1,” “Tweet 2,” “Tweet 3.” | 编上号码了 |
[18:39] | Well, it’s an organizational strategy. | 这是一种组织策略 |
[18:41] | Also no polysyllabic words. | 也别再用多音节的单词了 |
[18:43] | Keep it casual. | 要随意一些 |
[18:43] | I can’t change the title of scholarly articles. | 我不能更改学术文章的标题 |
[18:46] | Yeah, the articles. | 还有那些文章 |
[18:48] | I can’t even start with that. | 我简直不知从何说起 |
[18:49] | Um, you want to connect with people on a personal level. | 你需要和其他人进行一些私人交流 |
[18:53] | Here, take out your phone. | 这样吧 拿出你的手机 |
[18:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:00] | Well, you can’t take a photo of evidence. | 你不能给证物拍照 |
[19:02] | It compromises an ongoing investigation. | 会对进行中的调查有影响 |
[19:05] | I’m not, I’m not. Look happy to be you. | 我不拍 我不拍 表现得开心点 |
[19:08] | Although our facial expressions are a bit peculiar, | 虽然我们的面部表情有点奇怪 |
[19:11] | I have to admit it’s amusing. | 但我不得不承认还挺搞笑的 |
[19:13] | The art of the selfie. | 这就是自拍的艺术 |
[19:16] | Okay. “Solving crimes and taking names. | “破案捉凶 |
[19:19] | #whatdidyoudotoday.” | #你今天做了什么” |
[19:21] | Did you just post that to my account? | 你刚刚用我的账号发了那个吗 |
[19:23] | Yep, and I retweeted you. | 是的 而且我转发了 |
[19:24] | Prepare to become a twitter sensation. | 准备好成为一个推特大咖吧 |
[19:26] | All right. So I don’t know if these are related, | 好了 我不知道这些是否有联系 |
[19:29] | but I also noticed these postmortem | 但我还发现了死者颅顶部的这些 |
[19:32] | moustache-shaped fracture lines on the parietal. | 胡须形状的裂痕 |
[19:36] | I know what it is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[19:37] | It’s a standard two-pronged hook inside of a high school locker. | 这是高中学校储物柜里的标准双尖钩 |
[19:41] | The victim’s head was shoved against it. | 受害者的头部撞上了它 |
[19:43] | Wait, how did you know that? | 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[19:45] | Because in high school, | 因为在高中时 |
[19:46] | I was shoved in a locker multiple times. | 我好几次被推进储物柜 |
[19:48] | This also explains the victim’s shoulder injuries. | 这也解释了受害者肩部的创作 |
[19:51] | Before I tell Booth about this, do you really think | 在我通知布斯之前 你真的觉得 |
[19:54] | your strategy of photographing ourselves… | 给我们自己拍照这种策略 |
[19:56] | Taking a selfie. | 那叫自拍 |
[19:57] | And yes, I do. Check your phone. | 是的 我觉得有用 看看你的手机 |
[20:02] | Ah, I have 98 followers! | 有98个人关注我了 |
[20:04] | Now it’s up to 103! | 现在又涨到103个了 |
[20:06] | Too bad it would jeopardize the case, | 很遗憾 如果不是怕妨碍查案 |
[20:07] | or I’d selfie with the skull. | 我一定要和这个骷髅头自拍 |
[20:09] | It is a noun, Dr. Brennan, not a verb. | 自拍是名词 布纳恩博士 不是动词 |
[20:11] | Right. I’ll tell Booth about the locker. | 我会告诉布斯有关储物柜的事的 |
[20:16] | oh! 105! | 105个了 |
[20:20] | Seek. Seek. | 找找看 找找看 |
[20:22] | I took a selfie with a skeleton in my office. | 我和我办公室的骨架照了张自拍 |
[20:25] | I put its arm around me. | 我让它的手臂揽着我 |
[20:27] | “#whimsicallyamusing.” | #诡异的笑点 |
[20:29] | Right. You’re gonna have to work on those hashtags. | 对 你得努力找到些合适的话题 |
[20:31] | Oh. This is a terrible loss. | 这真是个可怕的损失 |
[20:35] | Good teachers are rare. | 好老师不多了 |
[20:37] | Mia meant a lot to her students. | 米娅对她的学生来说很重要 |
[20:39] | We’re gonna find out what happened to her. | 我们会查出她的遭遇的 |
[20:41] | Good boy, good boy! | 好小子 好小子 |
[20:42] | – You smell something? – We got a hit here. | -你闻到什么了吗 -这儿有发现 |
[20:44] | Looks like we got a hit. You smell something? | 好像有发现了 你闻到什么了吗 |
[20:46] | Can you open up this locker? | 你能打开这个储物柜吗 |
[20:48] | All right, come on, come on. | 好了 过来 过来 |
[20:54] | This locker is currently… unassigned. | 这个储物柜暂时 无人使用 |
[20:58] | There’s blood smears all over the inside. | 里面全是血迹 |
[21:02] | Size of the locker corresponds | 储物柜的大小 |
[21:03] | with her postmortem injuries. | 符合她的验尸伤痕 |
[21:05] | She was placed in here until the killer was able to move her. | 凶手在转移尸体之前就把她放在这儿 |
[21:08] | This hallway was closed because the floors | 这个门厅当时是关闭的 因为 |
[21:10] | were going to be waxed later that night. | 那晚地板会上蜡 |
[21:12] | Whoa, what’s going on over here? | 发生什么事了 |
[21:15] | Whoa! Stay back! | 后退 |
[21:16] | Right there. FBI, okay? | 停下 联邦调查局 好吗 |
[21:17] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也不准去 |
[21:18] | Me and my deputy dog here | 我和我警犬副手 |
[21:20] | have a few questions for you. | 有几个问题想问你 |
[21:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:30] | Let’s take a look at your record here, shall we? | 我们看看你的记录 好吗 |
[21:32] | First of all, we know that you lied about your name | 首先 我们知道 |
[21:34] | when you applied for a job at the school. | 你在学校应聘时谎报了姓名 |
[21:36] | You are Steven Brady, not Paul Garnett. | 你是史蒂文·布雷迪 不是保罗·加内特 |
[21:40] | Then there’s the possession charge, | 持有毒品 |
[21:42] | possession with intent, assault, assaulting an officer– | 持毒有意出售 意图袭击 袭击警官 |
[21:46] | that’s never a favorite around here. | 那在这儿可不受人待见 |
[21:49] | Fine. I admit it. | 好吧 我承认 |
[21:50] | But it ain’t easy getting a job. | 但找份工作不容易 |
[21:52] | I figured I’m living a good life now; | 我觉得既然我已经改邪归正了 |
[21:53] | – Who needs to know my past? – Good life? | -谁要知道我的过去呢 -改邪归正吗 |
[21:56] | Man’s best friend smelled eau de dead body on you, | 人类最好的朋友在你身上闻到死者的气味 |
[21:59] | and you started to run. | 然后你就开始逃跑了 |
[22:00] | I was worried the dog was gonna smell drugs on me. | 我是怕那只狗会在我身上闻到毒品味 |
[22:02] | Well, that’s a great excuse, but you weren’t carrying, Paul. | 不错的借口 但你没有携毒 保罗 |
[22:04] | On my hands, my clothes. | 我的手上和衣服上有残留 |
[22:07] | Miss Ferrara and me, we’d catch kids doing drugs | 我和费拉拉小姐 我们一起在停车场 |
[22:09] | in the parking lot. But rather than report ’em, | 抓吸毒的孩子 但她不会举报他们 |
[22:11] | she’d make ’em do chores and stuff. | 而是让他们做些杂务之类的 |
[22:13] | You know, give ’em another chance | 给他们一次机会 |
[22:15] | so they didn’t get a record. | 让他们不留案底 |
[22:17] | – I wish someone had done that for me. – Okay. | -要是有人这么对我就好了 -好吧 |
[22:19] | But how do you explain the blood that we found | 但你怎么解释我们在你保管的推车上 |
[22:21] | on your custodial cart? | 发现的血迹呢 |
[22:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:25] | Mia was moved from the locker | 米娅是被装在你的推车里 |
[22:27] | using your cart. | 从储物柜运走的 |
[22:29] | We have evidence on the body and in the cart. | 尸体和推车上都有证据 |
[22:31] | Anybody could’ve taken my cart. It’s not like it’s locked up. | 谁都可以拿我的推车 它又没被锁起来 |
[22:36] | Look, | 听着 |
[22:37] | Miss Ferrara gave this to me. For my birthday. | 这是费拉拉小姐在我生日时送给我的 |
[22:39] | She said I helped her understand the kids. | 她说我帮她了解了学生们 |
[22:41] | Now, why would I hurt someone like that, | 我为什么会伤害那样一个 |
[22:43] | someone who believed in me? | 信任我的人呢 |
[22:52] | Ms. Warren, do you have any updates? | 沃伦小姐 你有什么最新情况吗 |
[22:54] | Yes. You are up to 1,023 followers. | 是的 现在有1023个人关注你了 |
[22:58] | With your status as a public figure | 基于你公众人物的身份 |
[23:00] | and my twitter expertise, | 和我玩推特的技术 |
[23:01] | I think you could build an online empire. | 我觉得你可以建立一个网上帝国了 |
[23:03] | Well, I was actually referring to updates on the case, | 其实我指的是案件的最新情况 |
[23:05] | but I find your twitter news #strangelyexhilarating. | 但我觉得你的推特新闻#异常振奋人心 |
[23:09] | Nice one. | 说得好 |
[23:10] | I also found subtle fracturing | 我还发现了 |
[23:11] | to the sixth cervical vertebra. | 第六颈椎骨轻微骨折 |
[23:17] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[23:18] | Interesting that the injury is specific to the laminas. | 有趣的是只有椎板上有骨折 |
[23:21] | The connection between the body and the spinous process. | 它们是身体和棘突之间的连结 |
[23:24] | Yes. Do you see how both the anterior | 是的 你看到 |
[23:26] | and posterior sections of the laminas display breaks? | 椎板的前后部位都裂了吗 |
[23:30] | So a strong force compressed the sides of the neural arch? | 所以是有强力压迫了神经弓吗 |
[23:33] | Well, I would say that it was strangulation, | 我认为是勒脖窒息死亡 |
[23:35] | but the hyoid is still intact. | 但舌骨是完好无损的 |
[23:36] | When the victim is strangled | 当受害者被掐死时 |
[23:38] | putting pressure on the lower cervical vertebrae, | 如果压力在较低的颈椎骨上 |
[23:40] | the hyoid usually does not fracture. | 舌骨一般不会骨折 |
[23:43] | Awesome. So we finally have cause of death. | 太好了 我们终于找到了死因 |
[23:46] | Celebratory selfie? | 为了庆祝 自拍一张吗 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | #youcanrunbutyoucannothide. | #你可以逃跑但你无处藏身 |
[24:01] | Oh, for the love of god, not you, too. | 看在上帝的份上 你不要也这样 |
[24:03] | What did I do? And don’t sneak up on me. | 我没做什么啊 别鬼鬼祟祟地靠近我 |
[24:05] | Why are you tweeting and not working my case? | 为什么你在发推特而不是在查我的案子 |
[24:07] | I am working our case. And I know | 我在查我们的案 而且我知道 |
[24:09] | that the victim had a twitter account. | 受害者有推特账号 |
[24:11] | – And? – She didn’t tweet that much. | -所以呢 -她可不经常发推持 |
[24:13] | Now I like her even more. | 现在我更喜欢她了 |
[24:15] | Most of the people she followed were her students. | 她关注的大部分是她的学生 |
[24:17] | She used social media as a way to keep up with them. | 她利用社交网络跟上他们的节奏 |
[24:19] | Because she wasn’t a dinosaur. | 因为她不是只恐龙 |
[24:22] | It turns out Marcellus was right | 看来马塞勒斯说她死去的那天下午 |
[24:23] | about how upset she was the afternoon she died. | 非常沮丧这件事情是真的 |
[24:26] | This was her last tweet. | 这是她的最后一条推特消息 |
[24:27] | “Sucks to be so wrong | “对某个人看走了眼 |
[24:29] | about someone. #heartbroken#.” | 真郁闷 #心碎#” |
[24:32] | – Think she was talking about one of her students? – No idea. | -你觉得她是说某个学生吗 -不知道 |
[24:34] | Angela’s going through Mia’s computer now. Maybe she’ll find | 安琪拉正在检查米娅的电脑 也许她 |
[24:37] | something that will tell us who Mia was talking about. | 会找到能告诉我们米娅在说谁的信息 |
[24:39] | Hashtag, youowemeanapology. | 井号 你欠给我一个道歉 |
[24:41] | In your dreams, | 你做梦去吧 |
[24:42] | hashtag. | 我也加井号 |
[24:47] | So what did you find on the victim’s computer? | 那么你在受害人的电脑上找到什么了 |
[24:49] | Well, 90% of what was on her home computer | 她家里的电脑上90%的信息 |
[24:51] | was dedicated to her schoolwork, | 都奉献给了学校工作 |
[24:53] | mostly tracking her students’ progress. | 其中最多的是对她学生的进步情况追踪 |
[24:56] | She used these spreadsheets and metrics. | 她用了这些电子表格程序和许多衡量标准 |
[24:59] | Wow, she was truly dedicated. | 她真是为事业献身的典范啊 |
[25:01] | Yeah, she was almost obsessed. | 是的 简直有点痴迷于此了 |
[25:02] | And after looking at these e-mails, | 而且看完这些电子邮件之后 |
[25:04] | it was clear that she was losing touch with old friends | 很明显能发现她跟老朋友们越来越疏远 |
[25:07] | and even cancelling plans with her boyfriend. | 甚至多次取消跟男朋友的约会 |
[25:10] | Well, being a good teacher | 做一名好老师 |
[25:11] | can really take up a lot of time. | 真的会占用很多时间 |
[25:12] | Their day doesn’t end when school lets out. | 即使放学了 老师们也没有下班之时 |
[25:14] | Another interesting thing though, | 不过另一件有趣的事是 |
[25:16] | her browser history was cleared at almost the same time | 她的浏览记录几乎每天 |
[25:19] | – every day. – Was she trying | -都准时清空 -她是不是试图 |
[25:21] | – to hide something? – No, not her. | -隐瞒什么事情 -不 不是她做的 |
[25:23] | It was happening when she was at work. | 是她在工作的时候清空的 |
[25:25] | It was her boyfriend, | 是她男朋友 |
[25:26] | and he was covering his tracks. | 他在隐瞒他自己的上网记录 |
[25:28] | I used this forensic cloning program | 我使用了法证克隆程序 |
[25:31] | to retrieve the browser history. | 来恢复浏览历史记录 |
[25:33] | He was cheating on her. | 他在背着她跟别人偷情 |
[25:34] | Yeah. With multiple women. | 是啊 跟许多女人 |
[25:37] | And what’s worse is I found an e-mail to Hunter’s account | 而且更糟的是 我发现亨特的账号 |
[25:40] | saying that his coffeehouse tour was canceled. | 收到一封邮件说他的咖啡馆巡演取消了 |
[25:42] | So, he was in town when she was killed. | 所以 她被谋杀的时候他正在城里 |
[25:45] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[25:48] | You lied to us, Hunter. | 你骗了我们 亨特 |
[25:49] | Your little coffeehouse tour was canceled. | 你那什么咖啡馆之旅压根就取消了 |
[25:51] | I can explain. | 请听我解释 |
[25:52] | You were also spotted at the school the day Mia was killed. | 米娅死的那天还有人看见你在学校出没 |
[25:55] | Yeah, but I didn’t kill her. | 是的 但我没有杀她 |
[25:56] | – I was trying to find her. – Not too hard, | -我是想找她 -并没一那么急迫 |
[25:57] | ’cause you didn’t report her missing for two days. | 因为你两天都没报警说她失踪了 |
[25:59] | Look, I know this looks bad, | 听我说 我知道情况看起来对我很不利 |
[26:00] | but I thought she was avoiding me because she was pissed. | 但我只是觉得她在躲我 因为她生我气 |
[26:02] | Pissed because of this. | 生你气是因为这个 |
[26:03] | Your DC Hook Up profile. | 你的华盛顿勾搭网主页 |
[26:05] | There is no way you’re six-one, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你不可能有185那么高 |
[26:07] | You didn’t want Mia messing with your, uh, social life. | 你不想要米娅干涉你的…社交生活 |
[26:10] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[26:11] | You know what I think happened? I think you went | 你知道我认为发生了什么事吗 我认为 |
[26:12] | to the school, and Mia confronted you | 你去了学校 米娅就你搞的那点 |
[26:14] | about the philandering you’ve been doing. | 拈花惹草的破事跟你对质 |
[26:16] | – Philandering? – It’s a word. | -拈花惹草 -只是一种表述而已 |
[26:18] | You two started to fight… | 然后你们开始吵架… |
[26:19] | I swear I didn’t. | 我发誓没有 |
[26:20] | Things got out of control, | 事情变得失控了 |
[26:21] | You snapped, and you strangled her. | 你突然崩溃了 于是掐死了她 |
[26:22] | Look, I couldn’t have. | 听我说 我不可能这样做 |
[26:25] | I was with another girl at a bar. | 我当时跟另一个女孩在一家酒吧 |
[26:26] | – Right. – When mia ditched me | -是吗 -米娅抛弃了我 |
[26:29] | and my gig got canceled, | 我的演出又被取消了 |
[26:31] | – I needed a hookup. – Can anybody from the bar | -我需要找个妹子 -酒吧里有没有人 |
[26:32] | verify your story? | 能证实你的说法呢 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[26:38] | The girl. | 就那个女孩 |
[26:40] | I got her number. | 我有她的电话 |
[26:42] | Ask her. | 问她就知道了 |
[26:44] | You have reached the get lost hotline. | 这里是失联热线 |
[26:46] | Unfortunately, the person who gave you this number | 很不幸 给你这个号码的人 |
[26:49] | didn’t want to hear from you ever again. | 不想再次跟你联系 |
[26:52] | – We know this sucks. – Wait… | -我们知道这感觉很糟 -等下 |
[26:54] | That is not a good alibi, Hunter. | 这个不在场证明可不行啊 亨特 |
[27:05] | Have you found anything pertinent to the case? | 你找到什么跟案子相关的证据了吗 |
[27:07] | I found a remodeled incision wound to the proximal phalanges | 我找到了右手第二到第五指骨近侧 |
[27:11] | two through five on the right hand. | 有一个重塑切口 |
[27:12] | This happened because of a deep laceration across the fingers. | 这是因为她的手指间曾被深深撕裂开 |
[27:15] | Slight remodeling indicates this occurred about five weeks ago. | 五周前开始轻微地愈合 所以才会这样 |
[27:18] | I agree. So… | 我同意 所以 |
[27:20] | I was thinking that whoever stabbed Mia back then came back | 我想不管是谁捅了米娅 那人肯定 |
[27:23] | to finish the job. | 又回来把她捅死了 |
[27:25] | Um, aren’t you destroying the evidence | 你这不是在弄坏重塑部分 |
[27:27] | by scraping off the remodeling? | 来毁坏证据吗 |
[27:28] | Not in this case. The woven aspects | 在这个案子里不是这样 重塑的纹路 |
[27:30] | have not yet hardened into cortical bone. | 还没有硬化到皮质骨里 |
[27:33] | By removing the new growth, we should be able | 通过去除新长出来的部分 我们应该 |
[27:36] | to get a mold of the initial wound. | 能够得到一份原初伤口的模型 |
[27:38] | – Wow. How cool is that? – Very. | -那得多酷啊 -超级酷的 |
[27:40] | Have Dr. Hodgins swab, then make a mikrosil of the injury | 让哈金斯博士擦拭它 并提取伤痕印记 |
[27:43] | so we can determine what blade was used. | 这样我们就可以确定是哪种刀片导致的了 |
[27:45] | – You got it. – And please use the twitter | -没问题 -还有 请通过推特 |
[27:48] | to tell my followers | 告诉我的粉丝 |
[27:49] | about the incomplete remodeling I removed. | 我移除了那个不完整的重塑部分 |
[27:51] | They’ll be fascinated. | 他们会非常感兴趣的 |
[27:53] | Yes. | 好的 |
[27:56] | Hey, Caroline. So according to Mia’s medical report, | 卡罗琳 根据米娅的医疗报告 |
[27:58] | she got 28 stitches on four fingers about a month ago. | 大约一个月前她的四个手指上缝了28针 |
[28:01] | Did she happen to tell the | 她有没有顺便告诉医生 |
[28:02] | doctor the name of the sick soul who stabbed her? | 是哪个变态捅了她呢 |
[28:05] | She said that she cut it on a piece of glass, | 她说她是被一片玻璃划到的 |
[28:06] | but Bones says it definitely was a knife wound. | 但骨头说这肯定是刀伤 |
[28:08] | You think the boyfriend took a blade to her? | 你觉得是她男朋友对她下的手吗 |
[28:10] | Well, look at this. | 你看这个 |
[28:12] | Look where the clinic was where she got stitched up. | 你看她缝针的那个诊所在哪里 |
[28:14] | The same neighborhood where Keith and Marcellus live. | 正是基思和马塞勒斯住的小区 |
[28:17] | Keith has an assault charge for using a knife. | 基思曾被指控持刀伤人 |
[28:19] | I was sort of hoping it was the boyfriend. | 我倒有点希望是那个男朋友呢 |
[28:25] | You know, that neighborhood has been through enough | 你知道 那个社区已经经历了很多了 |
[28:27] | for us to jump to conclusions. | 我们还是不要轻易下结论 |
[28:32] | We’re just going with our leads. | 我们只管跟着我们的线索走 |
[28:33] | That’s all we can do. | 我们只能做到这样 |
[28:36] | You’re a good man, Seeley Booth. | 你是个好人 瑟雷·布斯 |
[28:38] | You sure you don’t want to dump that beautiful doctor you’ve got | 你确定不想甩了你家的漂亮博士 |
[28:41] | – and run away with me? – Tell you what, | -跟我私奔吗 -这样吧 |
[28:43] | just give me a day to think about it, huh? | 你给我一天时间考虑一下 行吗 |
[28:47] | I’m gonna have to bring Keith in. | 我得把基思找来 |
[28:48] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:54] | Based on the injury profile | 根据受害人手指的 |
[28:56] | on the victim’s fingers, you should be able to reconstruct | 伤口状况 你应该能够重建 |
[28:59] | what the knife in question looked like. | 那未知的刀具长什么样 |
[29:00] | Well, let’s not endow me with superpowers. | 可别幻想我有超能力哦 |
[29:03] | The puncture wound to the fifth phalange | 第五指骨的刺伤痕迹 |
[29:05] | marks the end of the blade. | 标明了刀片末端的位置 |
[29:07] | And the laceration stops halfway through the bone | 撕裂口穿过骨头在食指处 |
[29:10] | on the index finger. | 中途停了下来 |
[29:12] | A distance of 6.35 centimeters. | 距离是6.35厘米 |
[29:15] | Kerf marks show that the blade was serrated. | 切口痕迹表明刀片是锯齿状的 |
[29:17] | Right. Adding that now. | 对 现在把这个线索加上去 |
[29:19] | Also, from the Mikrosil, we know the width of the blade | 还有 根据印记提取的结果发现 |
[29:22] | – was four millimeters thick. – No. | -刀片宽度大约为四毫米厚 -不对 |
[29:24] | From the striae, it appears that the killer twisted the blade, | 根据条纹判断 能看出凶手扭转过刀片 |
[29:28] | so it makes it seem like it’s wider than it actually is. | 所以显得比实际情况要宽一点 |
[29:31] | – Talk about sadistic. – Maybe. | -看来是个虐待狂 -有可能 |
[29:33] | But an injury like this could happen | 但这种伤口也可能 |
[29:35] | if the victim tried to grab hold of the blade. | 是因为受害人试图夺过刀片引起的 |
[29:37] | You really know your sharp force trauma. | 你真的很懂锐器伤嘛 |
[29:40] | I got to tweet about this | 我得帮布纳恩博士发过一条 |
[29:40] | for Dr. B. | 相关的推特 |
[29:44] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[29:46] | you’re getting Brennan crazy. | 你快把布纳恩搞疯了 |
[29:48] | She’s more competitive than other people, | 她比其他人要好胜 |
[29:50] | so she’s just gonna want to have more Twitter followers | 所以她会比别人都想要得到 |
[29:53] | than everyone else. | 更多的推特粉丝 |
[29:54] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么关系呢 |
[29:55] | It’s a waste of her time, it’s a distraction, | 这是在浪费她的时间 是干扰她 |
[29:58] | and it’s contributing to the end of our civilization. | 而且这会导致我们的文明的终结 |
[30:01] | – Twitter is a fact of life, Angela. – Yes, | -推特是生活现实 安琪拉 -是的 |
[30:03] | and life is better when Brennan tweets | 而当布纳恩发推特描述 |
[30:06] | about the most promiscuous tribe in Timbuktu. | 廷巴克图最滥交的部落 生活才会更好 |
[30:10] | Who else would do that? | 还有谁会干这种事呢 |
[30:13] | Did I just get slapped down? | 我是不是被你镇压下去了 |
[30:14] | Well, I use mind control. | 我用了意念控制 |
[30:16] | I don’t believe in violence. | 我不相信暴力 |
[30:18] | Should we finish with this knife? | 我们继续研究这把刀吧 |
[30:20] | So, Hodgins found trace of a synthetic lubricant in the wound. | 哈金斯在伤口中找到了合成润滑剂 |
[30:23] | Lubricants are used on switchblades and other folding knives. | 润滑剂常用于弹簧刀及其他折刀 |
[30:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[30:27] | Okay. So if we change the handle to a folding knife… | 如果把刀柄改成折叠的 |
[30:32] | we have our weapon. | 凶器就找到了 |
[30:36] | So, we tested your knife, Keith. | 我们检查了你的刀 基思 |
[30:38] | We found blood in the liner. | 在刀的内侧发现了血迹 |
[30:41] | Okay, I cut myself. | 行吧 我割伤了自己 |
[30:43] | – So what? – It’s not your blood type. | -不行吗 -这和你的血型不符 |
[30:45] | It’s B positive, like Mia Ferrara’s. | 这是B型阳性血 和米娅·费拉拉一样 |
[30:50] | Yeah, okay. Whatever. | 那又怎样 |
[30:51] | It’s hers, but it’s not what you think. | 这是她的血 但情况和你们想的不一样 |
[30:54] | You know what I think? I think Mia came around to | 你猜我怎么想的 我觉得米娅去你家 |
[30:55] | tutor Marcellus, right? | 给马塞勒斯辅导功课 |
[30:57] | You didn’t want her there, | 你不想她出现在那里 |
[30:58] | – so you pulled out the knife… – No. No, look, | -就拿出了刀 -不是那样的 |
[31:00] | check my rap sheet. | 你去查查我的犯罪记录 |
[31:01] | Look, I haven’t been arrested in three years. | 我已经三年没犯过事了 |
[31:03] | And I’ve been good– I mean real good– | 我一直规规矩矩 从不惹事 |
[31:05] | since me and Marcellus has been on our own. | 自从我和马塞勒斯自力更生之后 |
[31:07] | But this is your knife, isn’t it? | 但这确实是你的刀吧 |
[31:09] | Look, yeah. But it’s not what you think. | 是我的 可这不是你们想的那样 |
[31:11] | I didn’t cut her. | 我没伤害她 |
[31:12] | – You’re saying your brother did? – Cellus? No way. | -你是说你弟干的咯 -塞勒斯 不可能 |
[31:14] | Look, that crazy bi… | 那个疯子贱… |
[31:20] | That crazy lady cut herself. | 那个疯女人自己割伤的自己 |
[31:23] | She grabbed the knife off the table and sliced herself. | 她从桌上夺过刀 割伤了自己 |
[31:26] | You think any jury in the world would believe that, fool? | 你觉得会有法庭相信这种话吗 傻瓜 |
[31:28] | It’s the truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[31:30] | Look, she started coming around, like, a month ago, | 她经常过来 大概有一个月了吧 |
[31:32] | because Cellus had missed a couple of days of school. | 因为塞勒斯之前有几天没去上学 |
[31:35] | Look, I work all day, | 我整天工作 |
[31:35] | so that was the first time I heard of it. | 压根都不知道这回事 |
[31:37] | He started skipping school | 他也想挣钱 |
[31:38] | because he wanted to earn, too. | 就开始翘课逃学 |
[31:40] | Hated that I had to do everything. | 他不想我独自承担一切 |
[31:42] | But like I told him, that’s what big brothers do. | 但我告诉他了 这是哥哥该负的责任 |
[31:45] | And I wasn’t gonna be like our father. | 我也不会像我们父亲那样 |
[31:49] | – You didn’t know he had a job? – No. | -你不知道他找了份工作 -不知道 |
[31:51] | Look, when Miss Ferrara came, when she showed up, | 直到费拉拉老师找上门来 |
[31:54] | that’s when he came clean. | 他才跟我坦白 |
[31:58] | But then that’s when she thought | 但那时她认为 |
[31:59] | I forced him to skip school. | 是我逼他翘课的 |
[32:01] | That’s when she grabbed the knife off the table | 所以她就从桌上夺过刀 |
[32:03] | by the blade, | 握住了刀刃 |
[32:04] | and she was bleeding all over the place, | 血流了一地 |
[32:06] | I mean, saying that-that Marcellus was smart | 她一直说马塞勒斯是个聪明的孩子 |
[32:08] | and if I… if I didn’t let him go back to school | 如果我不让他回学校继续上课 |
[32:11] | that she was gonna tell everybody that I attacked her. | 她就告诉所有人是我打伤了她 |
[32:15] | So I’m sorry, | 所以真不好意思 |
[32:17] | but she was a crazy bitch. | 但她就是个疯贱人 |
[32:18] | So she cut herself to force you to keep Marcellus in school? | 她割伤自己 就为了让马塞勒斯继续上学 |
[32:23] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[32:25] | Look, look, look, look. | 听着 听着 |
[32:27] | I guess it worked. | 我猜她的话起作用了 |
[32:28] | ‘Cause Cellus hasn’t missed a day after that. | 从那之后塞勒斯再没逃过学 |
[32:35] | Let’s say we believe you for a second. | 假设我们相信你的话 |
[32:36] | Where were you the day that Mia died? | 米娅死的那天你在哪里 |
[32:42] | Look, I can’t tell you that. | 这我真不能说 |
[32:44] | Look… But, look, | 不过 听着 |
[32:45] | as-as God is my witness, | 上帝为证 |
[32:48] | I didn’t hurt that woman. | 我没伤害她 |
[32:57] | You have got to tell the other guy– Agent Booth– | 你一定要告诉那个人 布斯探员 |
[33:00] | my brother didn’t do anything, man, I swear. | 我哥什么也没干 我发誓 |
[33:02] | Well, we want to believe him, but he’s hiding something, | 我们也想相信他 可他有所隐瞒啊 |
[33:04] | – Marcellus. – It’s not what you think, all right? | -马塞勒斯 -不是你想的那样 |
[33:06] | Keith knew what Miss Ferrara was doing for me. | 基思知道费拉拉老师为我做的一切 |
[33:08] | And after that night he | 那晚之后 |
[33:10] | made sure I had a good breakfast every morning. | 他每天都给我准备好早餐 |
[33:11] | Made-made sure my homework was done and everything. | 还帮我检查功课什么的 |
[33:13] | All right, I need more, Marcellus. | 可我需要的不止这些 马塞勒斯 |
[33:15] | You know I need more. | 你知道的 |
[33:19] | The reason Keith can’t tell you… | 基思之所以不能告诉你们 |
[33:22] | He’s protecting me. | 是因为他在保护我 |
[33:25] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[33:28] | Nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[33:33] | It’s just that Keith’s already got two strikes | 基思已经犯了两回事了 |
[33:35] | and the third strike and he goes away for a long time. | 再来一次他就得蹲破牢底了 |
[33:39] | And you go into foster care. | 你就得进寄养系统 |
[33:45] | Keith promised that he’d never let that happen. | 基思发誓不会让这种事发生 |
[33:47] | Well, I’m sorry to tell you that it probably will | 很抱歉地告诉你这事马上就要发生了 |
[33:49] | unless you can tell us where Keith was | 除非你告诉我费拉拉老师被杀的那天 |
[33:51] | when Miss Ferrara was killed. | 基思究竟在哪里 |
[33:58] | He was… | 他在… |
[34:04] | He was at the grocery store getting some food. | 他去商店弄吃的去了 |
[34:06] | He didn’t get paid for a couple of days | 他这几天都没拿到工资 |
[34:08] | and I had a test coming up, so he didn’t want me to be hungry. | 我马上又要考试 他不想我饿肚子 |
[34:12] | He robbed the place. | 他抢劫了那家店 |
[34:13] | Not for, like, cash or anything. | 他没抢钱 |
[34:14] | Just took a few things. | 只是拿走了几样东西 |
[34:16] | Eggs, milk, stuff like that. | 鸡蛋啊牛奶啊什么的 |
[34:18] | He put it under his shirt and he ran. | 他把东西藏在衣服里面跑了出去 |
[34:24] | Keith’s gonna be so pissed if he find out that I talked. | 基思要是知道我全说了一定会气死的 |
[34:29] | Hey. | 听着 |
[34:31] | It’s all right, okay? | 一切都会没事的 |
[34:32] | We’re not gonna press charges against your brother. | 我们不会起诉你哥的 |
[34:37] | – You’re not? – No charges were ever filed. | -真的吗 -没人报案 |
[34:40] | And I’m talking to you without a guardian present, | 我又是在监护人不在的情况下和你谈的话 |
[34:41] | which means this conversation never even happened. | 也就是说这场谈话从未发生过 |
[34:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:53] | Seems the brother didn’t do it. | 看起来不是哥哥杀的人 |
[34:55] | And the epithelial cells from the locker were a dead end. | 从柜子里找到的上皮细胞也没派上用场 |
[34:57] | They’re from the victim. Any luck in here? | 细胞属于受害者 你们这儿有啥发现吗 |
[34:59] | No luck, but skill and acumen | 没有 但精湛的技艺和敏捷的智慧 |
[35:02] | have proven very fruitful. | 确实颇有成效 |
[35:03] | – Even better. – We are focusing on postmortem fractures | -真棒 -我们正全力研究第三四节腰椎 |
[35:07] | to the spinous processes of the third and fourth lumbar vertebrae | 脊柱棘突的后期骨折 |
[35:10] | and blunt force trauma to the patellas. | 以及髌骨的钝器伤 |
[35:12] | The fractures to the patellas | 髌骨的骨折 |
[35:13] | are consistent with a hard object striking against the bone. | 是由硬器击打骨头所致 |
[35:16] | Question is… | 问题是 |
[35:17] | why kneecap someone who’s already dead? | 人都死了为什么还打她膝盖 |
[35:18] | And you’re certain the damage to the knees and spine | 你们确定膝伤和脊柱伤 |
[35:21] | didn’t result from transporting the body? | 不是搬运尸体所致吗 |
[35:23] | These were intentional strikes. | 这些击伤明显是有意而为 |
[35:25] | But why damage only the knees and back? It’s just random. | 但为何只伤她膝盖和后背 就是随意的 |
[35:29] | No, no, it’s not random at all. | 不 这绝不是随意的 |
[35:32] | The knees and the spine are both fulcrums. | 膝盖和脊柱是肢体支点 |
[35:35] | – Which means? – Perfect. | -什么意思 -太完美了 |
[35:37] | This makes perfect sense. | 这下就说得通了 |
[35:39] | Just once, | 哪怕就一次 |
[35:40] | I’d like her to tell us the big discovery before she runs out. | 我希望她能在跑出去之前把她的重大发现讲完 |
[35:47] | Because Cam found livor mortis on the soles of the victim’s feet, | 由于凯在死者足底发现了尸斑 |
[35:50] | we know the body was stored in the locker for at least six hours. | 我们知道死者尸体被锁在柜子里至少六小时 |
[35:54] | Which means by the time the killer moved the body, | 也就是说当凶手搬运尸体时 |
[35:57] | rigor mortis would’ve set in. | 死者已产生尸僵 |
[35:58] | So the body was stiff. | 也就是说尸体是僵硬的 |
[35:59] | That would make it difficult to move. | 那就会导致凶手难以搬运尸体 |
[36:01] | Must have been why the killer broke the bones. | 这应该就是凶手打断骨头的原因 |
[36:03] | – To bend the body. – But typically, | -为了把尸体弯过来 -但照常理来说 |
[36:05] | you only have to bend the spine to fit a body | 要把尸体放入汽车后备箱 |
[36:08] | – into the trunk of a car. – Well, then why | -只需要弯曲脊柱就好 -这样说来 |
[36:10] | did the killer make minced meat out of the victim’s knees? | 凶手干嘛要把死者的膝盖打成肉馅 |
[36:13] | Angela, bend the victim’s knees 90 degrees. | 安琪拉 把死者的膝盖弯曲90度 |
[36:19] | Okay, now do the same for the spine, | 脊柱也是一样 |
[36:20] | pivoting the torso 90 degrees. | 将躯干弯折90度 |
[36:23] | Oh, so the body was put in a seated position? | 所以尸体是被摆成了坐立姿势 |
[36:26] | I’ve heard of serial killers like Ed Gein | 我听说过艾德·吉恩这类的连环杀手 |
[36:28] | posing their victims, | 给死者摆造型 |
[36:30] | making them seem like they’re still alive. | 假装他们还活着 |
[36:31] | Or…the killer seated the victim for practical purposes, | 又或者 凶手是出于实际考量 |
[36:35] | because he didn’t have a big enough trunk for the body. | 因为他的后备箱放不下一具尸体 |
[36:38] | Wait, so the killer put | 等等 所以凶手 |
[36:39] | the victim in the passenger seat next to him? | 把尸体放在身旁的副驾驶座 |
[36:42] | – Okay, that’s really creepy. – So we’re looking for someone | -这也太瘆人了 -所以我们要找的是 |
[36:44] | with a car that has seats and no trunk? | 看谁有一辆有座位但没后备箱的车 |
[36:47] | I found vinyl particulates that came from an eraser. | 我发现了来自于橡皮上的乙烯基微粒 |
[36:50] | Not the kind from the end of a pencil — | 不是铅笔末端的那种橡皮 |
[36:52] | this is a high-end eraser. | 而是一种高端橡皮 |
[36:53] | Useful if you’re changing answers. | 涂改答案的时候很好用 |
[36:55] | Wasn’t there standardized testing for ninth graders | 米娅被杀的当天 初三的学生不是正在 |
[36:57] | – the day that Mia was killed? – Yes, and | -接受标准测试吗 -没错 |
[36:59] | according to Booth, the same UTF teacher | 而且据布斯所说 当天负责监考的 |
[37:02] | who administered the test | 那名UTF老师 |
[37:03] | drives a small, eco-friendly car. | 恰好开着一辆小型环保型车 |
[37:08] | These are the tests your students took | 这是你的学生在米娅被害当天 |
[37:09] | the day Mia was murdered. | 所接受的考试 |
[37:10] | Answers were erased and changed — | 答案被涂改过 |
[37:12] | – all of them. – Changed in a way that makes | -所有答卷都改过 -改了以后的成绩 |
[37:14] | you look like an exemplary teacher. | 会让你显得是个出色的老师 |
[37:16] | I am a good teacher. | 我本就是个好老师 |
[37:18] | And the students are allowed to go back over their work, | 再说考试中是允许学生自我检查答案的 |
[37:20] | – so if there are any erasures… – The marks are from | -所以如果有任何改动 -涂改的痕迹 |
[37:23] | your eraser. We found your epithelial cells | 来自于你的橡皮 我们在橡皮的微粒中 |
[37:26] | – in the particulates from the eraser. – And when | -找到了你的上皮细胞 -而当你掐死米娅时 |
[37:28] | you strangled Mia, those shavings from the erasers | 橡皮上掉下来的屑 |
[37:31] | – were transferred onto her. – Mia caught you cheating, | -也粘到了她身上 -米娅发现你作弊了 |
[37:33] | – didn’t she? – She was | -对不对 -她对她的学生 |
[37:34] | dedicated to her students, and all | 尽心尽力 |
[37:36] | you did was think about yourself. | 而你就只想着自己 |
[37:38] | If she turned you in, | 如果她告发你 |
[37:39] | she would have ruined your career. | 你的事业就毁了 |
[37:41] | Come on, | 拜托 |
[37:42] | some bits of eraser are not enough | 只凭着点橡皮屑 |
[37:44] | to prove somebody of murder. | 还不足以定一个人的谋杀罪 |
[37:45] | Actually, it is. There’s more. | 还真就够了 我们还没说完呢 |
[37:47] | To position Mia’s body in your car, you used | 为了把米娅的尸体塞进你的车里 |
[37:50] | your steering wheel lock to break | 你用你的方向盘锁打断了她的骨头 |
[37:52] | her bones and acetone to clean up, but… | 并用丙酮来清理现场 但是 |
[37:56] | see, acetone doesn’t mask blood. | 问题是 丙酮无法掩盖血迹 |
[37:58] | – Lucky for us, he’s not a science teacher. – Lucky for us. | -还好他不是科学老师 -算我们幸运 |
[38:04] | – You don’t understand… – No, I don’t. | -你不明白 -我是不明白 |
[38:06] | I don’t understand, and neither will the prosecutor, so | 我不明白 公诉人也不会明白 |
[38:09] | if you help us out… | 所以你愿意解释一下吗 |
[38:15] | I had an interview lined up. | 我即将要参加一个面试 |
[38:17] | At the Department of Education. Mia knew that. | 是教育部的面试 米娅知道的 |
[38:24] | – It was a good position. – So you were falsifying the results | -那是个很棒的职位 -所以你就伪造考试结果 |
[38:28] | to make yourself more attractive. | 为了增加自己的竞争力 |
[38:29] | I didn’t want to fight with her. | 我并不想跟她动手 |
[38:31] | I tried to get the tests back from her, | 我想从她那里拿回考卷 |
[38:33] | but she just kept swatting me away. | 可她不停地打我 赶我走 |
[38:35] | So you killed her. | 于是你就杀了她 |
[38:38] | I just wanted my tests. | 我只想拿回我的考卷 |
[38:41] | But then she started to scream, and… | 可她接下来就开始大叫 |
[38:48] | I guess I must’ve… | 我想我肯定是 |
[38:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:52] | Strangled her to shut her up. | 掐住她的脖子 使她闭嘴 |
[38:57] | I thought she would understand. | 我以为她会理解的 |
[39:02] | I mean, who really wants to teach | 有谁真愿意在那种学校里 |
[39:03] | in a school like that, right? | 教一辈子书啊 对吧 |
[39:08] | What are the odds that any of them are ever | 那种学生到最后能闯出点名堂的 |
[39:09] | gonna amount to anything? | 几率有多大啊 |
[39:33] | You boys both eat up. | 你们俩把东西都吃完 |
[39:35] | I don’t want y’all robbing some store | 我可不想你们俩因为肚子饿 |
[39:36] | because your belly’s got a case of the grumbles. | 又跑去抢劫商店 |
[39:39] | You know what, I appreciate it, Miss Julian. | 非常感谢你 吉莉安女士 |
[39:42] | Cellus, | 塞勒斯 |
[39:44] | where’s your manners? | 你的礼貌呢 |
[39:45] | – Thank you, Miss Julian. – Don’t talk | -谢谢 吉莉安女士 -嘴里有东西的时候 |
[39:46] | with your mouth full. | 别讲话 |
[39:50] | I heard from the UTF and they won’t be able | 我联系过UTF 他们说 |
[39:53] | to send any replacements until next year. | 他们到明年才能再派人过来顶替米娅 |
[39:56] | Well, Cellus is still gonna study hard, | 塞勒斯还是会继续努力学习的 |
[39:58] | right, Cellus? I mean, that crazy… | 对吧 塞勒斯 那个疯 |
[40:02] | …lady… | 女人 |
[40:03] | won’t have died for nothing. | 不会白白牺牲的 |
[40:05] | I’m gonna do right by her. | 我不会辜负她的 |
[40:06] | And me, cher. | 还有我 亲 |
[40:07] | Because I’m gonna be your new tutor. | 因为我将是你的新补习老师 |
[40:10] | And you do not want | 你在我眼皮底下 |
[40:11] | to get a “B” on my watch. | 敢考B你就死定了 |
[40:13] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[40:15] | Yes, Miss Julian. | 是 吉莉安女士 |
[40:17] | What are you laughing about? | 你笑什么呢 |
[40:18] | You’re gonna get your GED. | 你也得通过普通教育水平考试 |
[40:20] | And if you don’t, I’ll find some way | 不然的话 我就想办法 |
[40:22] | to put your scrawny behind in jail. | 把你这个皮包骨的家伙扔进监狱去 |
[40:24] | – Well, look, I got a job. – Oh, boo hoo. | -我还要上班呢 -上班了不起啊 |
[40:26] | Poor baby’s gonna get tired. | 可怜的小家伙要累死咯 |
[40:34] | You two aren’t gonna make me waste my time, are you? | 你们俩不会让我白白浪费时间吧 |
[40:39] | No, ma’am. | 不会的 女士 |
[40:45] | Okay. You two want anything else to eat? | 好吧 你们俩还要不要吃点别的 |
[40:48] | – No, ma’am. Mm-mm. – Oh, of course you do. Miss? | -不用了 女士 -当然要吃 小姐 |
[40:50] | – Yes? – Bring these young men some pie. | -你好 -给这两位年轻人拿点派 |
[40:53] | Oh, certainly. | 没问题 |
[40:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | Can’t believe they gave Christine | 我真不敢相信他们这么早就开始 |
[41:10] | – homework already. – Well, it’s just | -给克里斯汀留作业了 -只不过是 |
[41:11] | tracing letters to help develop her | 找字母而已 这有助于发展她的 |
[41:13] | – small motor skills. – Well, I should be thankful. | -微小运动技能 -我应该心怀感激 |
[41:16] | It’s a good pre-school. | 这是个不错的幼儿园 |
[41:18] | Right? Plus… | 对吧 再说 |
[41:20] | – the teachers are alive. – And Christine enjoys | -那些老师都还活着 -而且克里斯汀喜欢 |
[41:22] | the work. Without challenges, life becomes dull. | 那些作业 没有挑战生活会很无趣 |
[41:24] | Guess that’s why living | 也许这就是跟你在一起生活 |
[41:25] | – with you is never dull. – You saying | -永远不会无趣的原因 -你是说我 |
[41:27] | – I’m a challenge? – Well, you’re definitely not easy. | -很有挑战性吗 -反正你肯定不简单 |
[41:30] | Oh, another tweet. | 又有一条推特 |
[41:31] | You don’t have to announce every time you got one. | 你不用每次收到都告诉我 |
[41:33] | – I thought Jessica was doing that for you. – No, she felt | -这件事不是杰西卡负责吗 -没有 她认为 |
[41:35] | I’d learned enough to take over myself. My publisher | 我已经可以自己应付了 我的出版商 |
[41:37] | is very pleased. Look — | 非常开心 看 |
[41:39] | I have almost 3,000 followers. | 关注我的人已经快3000了 |
[41:41] | Well, look at you. | 厉害啊 |
[41:42] | You’re tweeting about, uh, Caroline’s teaching program? | 你在推特上写了卡罗琳的教学项目 |
[41:44] | Yes. And some people have even donated. | 没错 有些人甚至还捐款了 |
[41:47] | The sociological and anthropological effects | 社交媒体在社会学和人类学上还是可以带来 |
[41:49] | – of social media can be quite positive. – That’s great, | -相当正面的影响的 -这太好了 |
[41:52] | – Bones. – I even learned to use emoticons. | -骨头 -我甚至学会了用表情符号 |
[41:54] | Emoticons? No, no, you’re not, uh, emoticon material | 表情符号 不 你可不是那种会用 |
[41:57] | – type of woman. – Apparently I am. | -表情符号的女人 -显然我是 |
[41:59] | – Smiley face, wink, wink. – Okay, | -笑脸 眨眼 眨眼 -好吧 |
[42:00] | smiley face, wink, wink– it’s dinner time. Let’s go. | 笑脸 眨眼 眨眼 晚饭做好了 上桌吧 |
[42:04] | – You cooked? – Course I cooked. | -你做了晚饭 -当然了 |
[42:06] | What do you think I been doing here the whole time? | 不然你认为我一直在这忙活什么呢 |
[42:08] | – I hadn’t really noticed. – Why haven’t you noticed? | -我没注意 -你为什么没注意 |
[42:09] | Because you been stuck in that whole tweety bird | 因为你净忙着弄你那个 |
[42:12] | kind of thing here. Come on. | 什么推特了 |
[42:13] | I don’t think you deserve this. | 都不应该让你吃饭 |
[42:14] | – Well, it smells good. – Course it’s good stuff. | -好香 -当然了 都是好东西 |
[42:16] | Look at this– I made the homemade sauce, | 看看 我做了自制酱料 |
[42:18] | I got salad, fresh bread. | 有沙拉 新鲜面包 |
[42:21] | Candles. | 还有蜡烛 |
[42:22] | – Pretty romantic, Booth. – Yes, it’s | -很浪漫啊 布斯 -没错 |
[42:24] | amazing what you see | 当你走出虚幻世界时 |
[42:25] | when you step out of the virtual world. | 你的观察力就又回来了 |
[42:27] | What are you doing? No, no, no, no, no, no. | 你干吗呢 不 不 不 |
[42:30] | What? I think my followers will appreciate this. | 干吗 我觉得我的粉丝们会很喜欢的 |
[42:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:34] | #BestHusbandEver. | #史上最好老公 |
[42:39] | That’s not too bad. Yeah, that’s good. Okay, you can | 这倒不差 还不错 好吧 发吧 |
[42:41] | do that. How about a picture of me serving you? | 再发一张我服侍你的照片如何 |
[42:42] | No, I don’t think so. | 还是不要了 |
[42:44] | – Right. – Wine. | -好吧 -红酒 |
[42:46] | Yes. Wine, huh? | 没错 红酒 |
[42:48] | Tell you what– why don’t you take a selfie of us | 这样吧 你干脆自拍一张我俩喝酒的照片 |
[42:50] | drinking the wine and you can put #BottomsUp. | 然后发上去 话题就是一饮而尽 |
[42:56] | – I don’t think that’s a good idea. – Okay, hashtag… | -不怎么样 -那好吧 那就话题 |