时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Screw you, man. | 去你的 伙计 |
[00:53] | No way you’re gonna get me now. | 你现在不可能抓住我的 |
[00:56] | Clear! | 安全 |
[01:10] | You want to stop for breakfast on the way to work, Booth? | 你想不想上班路上顺便吃个早餐 布斯 |
[01:11] | Just give me a minute here, bones, okay? | 稍等我一下好吗 骨头 |
[01:12] | I’m kind of busy. | 我现在有点忙 |
[01:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[01:14] | Looking for that picture that you gave me, all right? | 我在找你给我的那张照片 |
[01:16] | The one of you and Christine when I was in prison. | 我坐牢时 你和克里斯汀的那张照片 |
[01:19] | Well, careful, Booth! | 小心点 布斯 |
[01:20] | There could be broken glass in there. | 这里面可能有碎玻璃 |
[01:21] | Well, look, I was switching out my wallets last night, okay? | 我昨晚换了钱包 |
[01:24] | I took everything out. | 我把所有的东西都拿出来了 |
[01:25] | I had the picture right here. | 我本来把照片放在这里 |
[01:27] | Now it’s gone. | 但是现在不见了 |
[01:29] | Well, we can just print out another one. | 我们可以再冲印一张 |
[01:31] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[01:34] | Sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[01:37] | The picture just meant a lot to me. | 那张照片对我来说意义非凡 |
[01:38] | It got me through a lot of tough times when I was in prison. | 我锒铛入狱时 是它帮我捱过那些艰难岁月 |
[01:40] | Let me help. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[01:44] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[01:46] | Yeah. Okay, got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[01:47] | We’re on our way. Yeah. | 我们稍后就到 |
[01:51] | Well… | 好吧 |
[01:52] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[01:53] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[01:54] | You got it. | 你做到了 |
[01:56] | You’re amazing. | 你真棒 |
[01:57] | I must have looked in there at least a thousand times. | 我在这里找了不下上千遍了 压根找不到 |
[01:59] | But I have archaeological training, | 不过我接受过考古学的训练 |
[02:01] | which involves going through the rubbish of many civilizations. | 这训练就涉及仔细检查多种文明的垃圾 |
[02:04] | I once found a cro-magnon bicuspid | 我曾在粪便化石里找到 |
[02:07] | in petrified feces. | 一颗克鲁马努人的前磨牙 |
[02:09] | Okay, that’s really great. | 好的 你非常会找东西 |
[02:10] | Why don’t we talk about that when we get into the car, | 我们上车之后可以好好聊聊 |
[02:12] | – all the cro-magnon stuff. – You would never guess | -克鲁马努人 -你肯定猜不到 |
[02:14] | – that I was the only brave one… – Hey, guess what? Hey. | -我是唯一一个敢于 -你猜怎么着 |
[02:16] | Body in the lab. Let’s go. Body in the lab. | 实验室送来尸体了 走吧 实验室有活了 |
[02:17] | Oh, I should go wash my hands. | 我应该洗洗手 |
[02:25] | Hey, you’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[02:26] | But I come bearing caffeine. | 不过我带了咖啡 |
[02:27] | I thought you were gonna come over last night. | 我以为你昨晚会来我家 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry, I was on the phone with my family, | 很抱歉 我昨晚在跟家人通电话 |
[02:31] | and then it was so late that I just… | 我们讲得太晚了 所以我就 |
[02:32] | Is everything okay? | 你们家里一切都好吧 |
[02:35] | Mr. Vaziri, we have remains that require your attention. | 瓦齐里先生 这里有遗骸需要你关注 |
[02:38] | One second. | 稍等 |
[02:39] | If it’s not work-related, Dr. Saroyan… | 如果你要说的事情与工作无关 瑟罗博士 |
[02:40] | Coming, Dr. Brennan. | 我这就过来 布纳恩博士 |
[02:42] | It’s not a short conversation, Cam. | 这说来话长了 凯 |
[02:43] | We’ll talk later, okay? | 我们一会再聊 好吗 |
[02:52] | Well, remind me never to get blown up. | 提醒我千万别被炸飞 |
[02:54] | It was against osha regulations | 他们在天黑后引爆 |
[02:55] | to detonate after dark. | 违反了美国职业安全与健康法案的条例 |
[02:57] | Small comfort to our friend here. | 这算是给死者一点小小的慰藉 |
[02:58] | Your use of the singular is correct. | 你们使用单数人称是正确的 |
[03:00] | There is no duplication of parts so far, | 目前尚未发现属于第二人的人体组织 |
[03:03] | so I’d say we are dealing with one set of remains. | 所以我敢说我们处理的应该就是一具尸体 |
[03:06] | And according to the greater sciatic notch, | 根据死者的坐骨大切迹来看 |
[03:09] | the victim was male. | 受害者为男性 |
[03:10] | There’s evidence of predation on the tissue. | 死者的组织上有被食用的痕迹 |
[03:12] | Oh, please don’t tell me that’s the skull. | 千万别告诉我这是死者的头骨 |
[03:14] | Judging from the presence of teeth | 鉴于这上面有牙齿的存在 |
[03:17] | and what appears to be brain fluid, | 还有这些好像是脑脊髓 |
[03:19] | I believe it is. | 我认为这就是头骨了 |
[03:20] | Mr. Vaziri, please reconstruct this. | 瓦齐里先生 请你重建死者的头骨 |
[03:23] | But it’s, uh… | 但 但这 |
[03:25] | It’s… | 这… |
[03:28] | This is gonna take a long time. | 这需要很长时间 |
[03:29] | Then I suggest you start immediately. | 那我建议你立刻开始 |
[03:33] | I have epidermis from his forearm | 我这里有死者前臂的一些表皮 |
[03:36] | that seems to be tattooed. | 上面好像是纹身 |
[03:39] | That’s tough to make out. | 那很难辨认 |
[03:40] | Yeah, it’s too dry. | 没错 这块组织太干燥了 |
[03:41] | If I can rehydrate it, | 如果我可以为它补充水分 |
[03:43] | maybe Angela can reconstruct the image. | 也许安琪拉可以复原这个纹身图案 |
[03:45] | Given the state of the skull, | 考虑到头骨已经被炸得面目全非了 |
[03:46] | that may be our best chance | 也许这块纹身是我们鉴别死者身份 |
[03:48] | at identifying the victim. | 最可能的办法 |
[03:54] | Well, we have footprints– two sets. | 我们找到了脚印 两组脚印 |
[03:56] | Right, so he was chased down the hill, | 好的 所以他被人追赶到山下 |
[03:58] | and he hid in the mine. | 然后他藏进了矿洞 |
[03:59] | Which was packed with explosives. | 矿洞里塞满炸药 |
[04:01] | Eh, bad for him. | 对他来说挺倒霉的 |
[04:03] | Well, there was a “Danger” sign. | 那里也有”危险”的标志 |
[04:05] | Guy’s not gonna stop to read the sign | 身后有人在追杀他 |
[04:07] | if he’s being chased by someone. | 这人不可能停下来看看牌子上写了什么 |
[04:08] | Well, maybe next time he will. | 好吧 也许下次他就会这样做了 |
[04:10] | Next time? | 下次 |
[04:11] | – Reincarnation. – Reincarnation? | -转世再生 -转世再生 |
[04:13] | That’s what you’re going with? Reincarnation? | 这就是你想表达的 转世再生 |
[04:16] | No. | 不是 |
[04:17] | Look at the footprints. | 快看这些脚印 |
[04:18] | One set stops here. | 有一组脚印在这里停下了 |
[04:20] | At the fence. | 在栅栏旁边 |
[04:20] | Right. So what we got to find out is where the chase started. | 是的 我们要找到这场追逐是从哪里开始的 |
[04:24] | Well, how are we gonna do that? | 我们怎么才能找到起点 |
[04:25] | It’s all blacktop, No footprints, nothing. | 那里都是柏油路 没有脚印 什么都没有 |
[04:27] | Eat your food. When you’re done eating your food, | 赶紧吃饭吧 等你吃完饭 |
[04:29] | then we’ll discuss the case again, okay? | 我们再来讨论案子 如何 |
[04:40] | I found antemortem ligature marks | 我在死者手部的舟状骨和三角骨 |
[04:42] | on the scaphoid and the triquetral. | 发现了死前曾被捆绑过的痕迹 |
[04:44] | The victim may have been restrained. | 死者生前可能被人束缚 |
[04:46] | Booth said the victim was chased. | 布斯说死者曾被人追赶 |
[04:47] | He was probably trying to escape. | 他可能想要逃跑 |
[04:49] | No, the striations on the medial malleolus | 内踝骨上的擦痕 |
[04:51] | indicate his ankles were also bound. | 表明他的脚踝也是被绑在一起的 |
[04:52] | Excellent work. | 干得不错 |
[04:55] | It’s just us now, Arastoo. | 现在这里就我们两人 阿拉斯图 |
[04:57] | What’s going on with your family? | 你告诉我 你家到底发生了什么 |
[05:01] | It’s my brother, Hamid, in Iran. | 我哥哥 哈米德 他人在伊朗 |
[05:04] | He’s sick. | 他生病了 |
[05:05] | What is it? | 他得了什么病 |
[05:08] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[05:09] | In his brain stem. | 在他的脑干上 |
[05:11] | It’s too big to excise. | 肿瘤太大了 无法手术切除 |
[05:14] | He doesn’t have much time. | 他所剩时日不多了 |
[05:16] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[05:18] | He’s the only one of us that stayed. | 他是我们家唯一一个留下来的 |
[05:21] | After my parents fled, | 我父母出逃之后 |
[05:22] | the government wouldn’t let him leave. | 政府不让他离开 |
[05:24] | And I’ve missed him every day since. | 从那之后 我每天都在思念他 |
[05:26] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有我能帮上忙的地方 |
[05:28] | I wish there was. | 我也希望有 |
[05:31] | But… this is all up to me now. | 但 现在决定权在于我 |
[05:33] | I have to go back, make sure he’s getting the best care… | 我必须得回去 确保他接受最好的治疗 |
[05:35] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:36] | You can’t go back; you were exiled. | 你不能回去 你被流放了 |
[05:38] | Not technically. | 严格地说没有 |
[05:40] | I fled before the edict was issued. | 我在法令颁布之前逃跑了 |
[05:41] | So you’re thinking of risking your life on a technicality? | 所以你想为了这个细节差冒生命危险吗 |
[05:44] | No. You can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[05:46] | You-you can call, you can skype. | 你可以打电话 可以视频 |
[05:48] | This is not your decision, Cam. | 这不该由你来决定 凯 |
[05:53] | Angela might have an I.D. | 安琪拉可能发现死者身份了 |
[05:57] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:58] | Promise me you won’t do anything | 向我保证 在我们有机会好好谈谈之前 |
[05:59] | until we have the chance to talk this out, okay? | 你不会擅自行动 好吗 |
[06:04] | You owe me that much. | 这是你欠我的 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:13] | This was definitely a tattoo. | 这绝对是个纹身 |
[06:14] | Fortunately, the ink from the tattoo is made | 幸运的是 纹身所用的墨水是用 |
[06:16] | from burned cotton, aluminum, baby oil and urine. | 火烧棉 铝 婴儿油和尿液制成的 |
[06:19] | Urine? Why is that fortunate? | 尿液 那有什么幸运的 |
[06:21] | Well, it’s a pretty standard recipe used by convicts | 这是囚犯们在监狱里 |
[06:23] | when they tattoo each other in prison. | 互相纹身时的常用配方 |
[06:25] | Which allowed me to narrow down the victims | 这允许我把受害者的身份缩小到了 |
[06:26] | to current and former convicts. | 现时和前任囚犯的范围内 |
[06:29] | Brilliant. So you can run the image | 太棒了 这样你就可以 |
[06:31] | through the national prisoner tattoo database. | 在国家囚犯纹身信息库里查找这个图样了 |
[06:33] | I already am. | 我已经在查了 |
[06:34] | There’s a database for that? | 那还有专门的信息库吗 |
[06:35] | At Michigan state. | 在密歇根州 |
[06:37] | You name it, and somebody’s built a database for it. | 你随便说一样东西 都会有信息库 |
[06:42] | Okay, we have a match. | 好了 我们找到配对了 |
[06:45] | Okay, Connor Freeman. | 康纳·弗里曼 |
[06:46] | Did five years at Hazelton Penitentiary for attempted murder. | 以谋杀未遂罪在黑兹尔顿监狱服刑了五年 |
[06:51] | Wait. Can you enlarge the tattoo, | 等等 你能放大纹身 |
[06:53] | focusing on the edge of the tissue? | 聚焦纹身组织的边缘吗 |
[06:56] | This was a clean cut; it wasn’t torn by the explosion. | 这是个清晰的刀伤 不是被炸裂的 |
[06:58] | Someone was trying to cut out his tattoo? | 有人想要切下他的纹身 |
[07:00] | Bound, sliced and blown to bits? | 被绑了 被切了 还被炸成碎片了 |
[07:03] | What the hell was this guy involved in? | 这人到底惹上什么事了 |
[07:39] | Wait a second, someone tried to cut off his tattoo? | 等等 有人想要切下他的纹身吗 |
[07:41] | Angela says that the database shows | 安琪拉说信息库显示 |
[07:44] | that his tattoo is from a prison gang. | 他的纹身来自一个监狱帮伙 |
[07:47] | It’s quite possible that a rival got out | 很有可能是一个对手出狱后 |
[07:49] | and was looking for revenge. | 寻求报复 |
[07:52] | So you’re saying this is his fault because he was in prison? | 你觉得他进过监狱所以罪有应得 |
[07:54] | I’m not saying that, Booth, but… | 我不是这个意思 布斯 但 |
[07:56] | his tattoo does indicate that while incarcerated | 他的纹身也表明他在服刑时 |
[07:59] | he was involved with a violent element of the prison population. | 参与了监狱团伙的暴力事件 |
[08:04] | Well, think about it. | 想想看 |
[08:05] | Probably had to do that in order to, you know, survive. | 他也许不得不参与 为了活命 |
[08:07] | I was there for three months. | 我在那儿待过三个月 |
[08:09] | All right? | 好吗 |
[08:10] | Look, you got to do What you have to do when you’re in prison. | 听着 在监狱里你不得不被迫做一些事 |
[08:12] | All right? Don’t be so quick to judge. | 好吗 别这么快下定论 |
[08:14] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[08:14] | I checked with the parole officer, and I got Freeman’s address. | 我联系了假释警官并拿到了弗里曼的地址 |
[08:17] | Do me a favor, get over there right away, | 帮我个忙 现在就过去 |
[08:19] | look for any traces you can find | 找到所有和绑架与袭击 |
[08:20] | of an abduction or an assault. | 有关的线索 |
[08:21] | On it. | 马上去 |
[08:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:25] | Look… | 听着 |
[08:27] | what I was saying before about judging these guys… | 我刚刚说的给这些罪犯定性的问题 |
[08:30] | I’m not judging them. | 我没有给他们定性 |
[08:31] | I don’t do that, Booth. | 我不会那么做的 布斯 |
[08:33] | I just look for evidence. | 我只相信证据 |
[08:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | He’d only been here for a few months. | 他刚搬来没几个月 |
[08:40] | Didn’t really know him. Didn’t want to. | 我不太了解他 也不想了解 |
[08:43] | Don’t want to know anyone who lives here. | 我不想了解任何一个在这儿住的人 |
[08:45] | I’ll knock on your door if I need anything else. | 如果我需要什么 会去敲你的门的 |
[08:49] | Welcome to paradise. | 欢迎来到天堂 |
[08:58] | Hey! Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[08:59] | Who the hell let you in? | 谁让你进来的 |
[09:01] | Uh, the super. | 管理员 |
[09:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:03] | No, no, no. You first. Why are you here? | 不不不 你先说 你来这里干什么 |
[09:04] | I’m here because Connor Freeman was murdered. | 我在这里是因为康纳·弗里曼被谋杀了 |
[09:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[09:10] | Who did it? Who did it? Who-who killed him? | 谁干的 是谁干的 谁杀了他 |
[09:12] | Well, we don’t know; that’s why I’m here. | 我们还不知道 所以我才过来调查 |
[09:15] | Your turn. | 该你说了 |
[09:16] | Yeah, sure. Um… | 当然 |
[09:17] | I’m Sabrina Clevenger, | 我是塞布丽娜·克莱文杰 |
[09:19] | and I was living with Connor. | 我和康纳住在一起 |
[09:21] | And I wondered why he’d been gone. | 我正疑惑他为什么失踪了呢 |
[09:23] | You two having any trouble lately? | 你们俩最近有什么矛盾吗 |
[09:25] | You know what? Screw you. I loved him. | 去你的 我爱他 |
[09:27] | You’re gonna make it so I can’t even feel bad for him now? | 难道我都不能为他伤心了吗 |
[09:30] | Why didn’t you report him missing? | 你为什么不报警说他失踪了 |
[09:31] | Right. | 对啊 |
[09:32] | So his parole officer can find out. | 这样他的假释警官就会发现了 |
[09:34] | You know, one mistake and they send you back to prison. | 犯一个错 他们就会把你送回监狱里 |
[09:36] | Are you saying he was making mistakes? | 你是说他生前在犯错 |
[09:38] | No. He was clean. | 不 他是清白的 |
[09:41] | As far as you know. | 你这么认为 |
[09:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:44] | And I know Connor– he was clean. | 我了解康纳 他是清白的 |
[09:47] | Ms. Clevenger… | 克莱文杰女士 |
[09:50] | Someone tried to remove Connor’s tattoo. | 有人想要切去康纳的纹身 |
[09:56] | Did he get into any trouble at Hazelton that you know about? | 你知道他在黑兹尔顿惹上过什么麻烦吗 |
[10:01] | Connor didn’t talk about that with me. | 康纳从不和我说那些 |
[10:05] | He was… | 他一直 |
[10:07] | all about planning for the future. | 在计划我们的未来 |
[10:09] | He spent, like, every single day from | 他每天从 |
[10:11] | 3:00 in the morning to 5:00 o’clock in the afternoon at work. | 早上3点工作到下午5点 |
[10:17] | He just wanted a good life. | 他只想好好生活 |
[10:18] | Where did he work? | 他在哪儿工作 |
[10:19] | Sunrise bakery. He loved that job. | 黎明面包店 他爱那份工作 |
[10:24] | It’s what turned him around. | 这份工作让他改头换面重新做人 |
[10:28] | Now, if it’s okay with you, | 现在 如果你不介意 |
[10:30] | I’d really like to cry and break some stuff right now. | 我真的想痛哭一场 砸点东西 |
[10:38] | I found residue of polyethylene on the triquetral injuries. | 我在三棱形伤口上找到了聚乙烯残留物 |
[10:42] | So the victim was bound with zip ties. | 所以受害者被领带绑过 |
[10:44] | Yeah, exactly. So that got me thinking. | 正是 所以这让我思考了一下 |
[10:46] | Oh. No, no. I’m not doing that again. | 不不 我不会再那么做了 |
[10:49] | What? No. No, no, no. That’s not what I was suggesting. | 什么 不不不不 我不是这个意思 |
[10:51] | Oh, but we can talk about that later. | 但我们待会儿可以聊聊那个 |
[10:54] | Way later. What were you… what were you thinking? | 不急不急 你有什么想法 |
[10:57] | Hmm? Right. Yeah, sorry. | 什么 对 抱歉 |
[10:59] | Uh, so I-I was compiling the particulates | 我在收集他衣服上 |
[11:02] | that I’m finding on his clothes | 和尸体上的 |
[11:03] | and on various pieces of his remains. | 各种颗粒 |
[11:05] | I was thinking that maybe we could work backwards | 我在想 也许我们能从后往前 |
[11:07] | to figure out where the victim was held captive. | 推理出他被劫持的地点 |
[11:09] | Well, there’s a lot of locations that overlap. | 地点的可能性倒是有很多 |
[11:11] | I should be able to map the potential paths he took. | 我应该能画出他有可能选择的逃离路线 |
[11:14] | You know, I love that we have the same interests. | 我们有同样的兴趣 我就喜欢这一点 |
[11:17] | Keeps us close. | 我们真是心有灵犀 |
[11:18] | I’m not doing it again, Hodgins. | 别再想了 我是不会再答应了 哈金斯 |
[11:21] | But if you want me to tie you to the bed, I… | 但如果你愿意让我把你拴在床上 我… |
[11:23] | Okay. Okay, so far, I’ve got some asbestos fibers. | 好好好 到目前为止 我找到了石棉纤维 |
[11:27] | Ooh, look at this — a leg of tobacco beetle, | 瞧瞧这个 烟草甲虫 |
[11:29] | some petrified limestone dust, oh, good old-fashioned rust… | 石灰岩粉尘 还有老朋友锈 |
[11:32] | That’s more like it. | 这就对了嘛 |
[11:36] | Do you think Freeman’s girlfriend Is telling the truth? | 你觉得弗里曼的女友说的是实话吗 |
[11:38] | Well, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[11:39] | I knew plenty of guys who just wanted to | 我知道挺多人出来之后 |
[11:40] | make a clean start once they got out. | 只希望能好好重新开始 |
[11:42] | Recidivism statistics don’t support that, Booth. | 可布斯 再犯比例统计并不支持这一说法 |
[11:44] | All right, well, look at your father. | 瞧你父亲 |
[11:45] | He turned his life around. | 他完全改变了他的生活 |
[11:46] | Well, you said yourself my father is unusual. | 你也说过我父亲不是寻常人 |
[11:49] | But now I’ve been on the inside, all right? | 可现在我也去坐了一次牢 |
[11:50] | There are some good men in there, you know? | 里面还是有好人的 你明白吗 |
[11:52] | A lot of them are just doing their best not to go back. | 他们很多人都尽着最大努力不再犯罪 |
[11:55] | Just have a little faith. | 对他们有点信心吧 |
[11:56] | Well, I’d like to. | 我也想啊 |
[11:58] | But you were innocent, Booth. | 可你是被冤枉的 布斯 |
[11:59] | Connor Freeman was in prison for a reason. | 康纳·弗里曼入监狱是有原因的 |
[12:03] | Right. All right. | 好 好吧 |
[12:04] | Where is the address to this bakery we’re going? | 我们要去的这个面包店在什么地方 |
[12:09] | Oh, it smells so good in here. | 这里好香啊 |
[12:11] | It’s a good thing you brought me rather than Aubrey. | 还好你是和我来 不是和奥布里 |
[12:12] | He’d eat everything in here. | 他肯定会把店里所有的东西都吃光 |
[12:14] | Not literally. I was exaggerating for effect. | 也不是所有 我刚刚是故意夸张 |
[12:16] | Bones, I got it, I got it, I got it. | 骨头 我听懂啦 |
[12:18] | Look at those. How many ex-cons end up making cream puffs? | 你瞧瞧 多少前罪犯会烤奶油松饼啊 |
[12:20] | We’re all ex-cons. | 我们都有犯罪前科 |
[12:25] | And we got fresh cherry pie today. | 今天我们还做了新鲜的樱桃派 |
[12:28] | That looks good, Booth. | 看起来真不错 布斯 |
[12:29] | And we’ll take one of these. Box it up. | 我们买一个 请打包 |
[12:30] | – Are you gonna take the whole pie? Okay. – Sure, why not? | -要一整个派吗 -好啊 为什么不呢 |
[12:35] | I’ve been running Sunrise Bakery for six years. | 我经营黎明面包店有六年了 |
[12:38] | I can’t believe Connor’s dead. | 真不敢相信康纳死了 |
[12:40] | He was a good man. He was gonna make it. | 他是个好人 他本可以过上好生活的 |
[12:42] | So everyone in here has done time? | 这里的所有员工都坐过牢 |
[12:43] | Yeah. Uh, my dad served time. | 对 我爸爸进过监狱 |
[12:46] | You have no idea how hard it was on our family. | 你一定想象不到那事对我们家的影响 |
[12:48] | So I’m here to give these guys the tools they need | 所以我想帮助这些人 |
[12:50] | so that their families don’t have to go through what mine did. | 这样他们的家庭就不用经历我们那时的生活 |
[12:53] | I’d like to know your success rate, Mr. Flender. | 你的成功率是多少 弗兰德先生 |
[12:55] | A cash business like this | 这样的现金生意 |
[12:56] | must be tempting for ex-convicts. | 对前罪犯一定是个诱惑 |
[12:58] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[12:59] | Maybe if these men didn’t have someone | 如果他们没有一个我这样 |
[13:00] | like me who believes in them, | 相信他们的人 |
[13:01] | there’d be a problem. | 或许会出问题 |
[13:02] | Well, there is a problem. See, Connor Freeman is dead. | 现在是出问题了 康纳·弗里曼死了 |
[13:06] | True. I’m sorry. | 说得对 对不起 |
[13:07] | It’s just, it’s hard for me to accept that, I guess. | 我只是还没有接受这个事实 抱歉 |
[13:09] | The victim was cut. | 受害者被刀切过 |
[13:10] | Do you mind if I check your knives for blood? | 我能否检查你的刀有没有血迹 |
[13:13] | These men are gonna think that you suspect them. | 这些人会认为你在怀疑他们 |
[13:15] | Well, at this point, I suspect everyone. Even you. | 目前为止 我谁都怀疑 包括你 |
[13:17] | All right, look, a lot of these guys are gonna make it | 这里的很多人都会因为你的帮助 |
[13:19] | because of the work that you’ve done, all right? | 重新融入社会 |
[13:20] | And some of them won’t. | 小部分人不会 |
[13:21] | You know, we can’t let one bad apple ruin your work. | 我们可不能让一个烂苹果坏了整框啊 |
[13:24] | Uh, just want you to know, | 我只是想说 |
[13:26] | Connor wasn’t causing any trouble. | 康纳没有做任何不好的事 |
[13:28] | He just kept his head down, did his work. | 他只是很专心的在做自己的事 |
[13:30] | This is, uh, Alex Rockwell. | 这位是亚历克斯·洛克威尔 |
[13:32] | Worked his way up to assistant manager. | 他现在是副经理 |
[13:34] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[13:35] | You’re a true anomaly. | 你真的很反常 |
[13:38] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[13:40] | The knives are all clean. | 刀都没有问题 |
[13:41] | Told you my guys had nothing to do with this. | 跟你们说过我这的人肯定和这事无关 |
[13:42] | What about outside of work? | 那工作之余呢 |
[13:43] | He had a tattoo someone was trying to cut out, | 有人想把他的纹身切下 |
[13:45] | so someone was angry with him. | 有人很生他的气 |
[13:47] | He could’ve done it himself. He hated that tat. | 有可能是他自己切的 他很恨那个纹身 |
[13:50] | He said it reminded him of all the trouble he’d caused. | 他说那个纹身会唤起他做坏事的回忆 |
[13:52] | He’s not cutting it out himself, Saltz. | 他不可能自己切掉 索尔兹 |
[13:54] | Have you talked to Pemberton? | 你们跟潘伯顿谈过了吗 |
[13:55] | Pemberton? Who’s Pemberton? | 潘伯顿 谁是潘伯顿 |
[13:57] | Connor was a driver in a convenience store robbery that went bad. | 康纳参与过便利店抢劫案被抓 当时他做司机 |
[14:00] | A clerk got shot. She was Pemberton’s sister. | 当时的有位员工被枪伤 她就是潘伯顿的妹妹 |
[14:02] | When Pemberton found Connor got out | 潘伯顿发现康纳假释之后 |
[14:04] | on parole, he’d come by. He made threats, you know? | 他会时不时来看看 他会恐吓威胁 |
[14:08] | You didn’t think this was important enough to tell us? | 你都没想到这是重要信息吗 |
[14:09] | These men are confronted by their past all the time. | 这些人的现在经常和过去有碰撞 |
[14:11] | Nothing ever comes of it. | 可是一般都不会有什么结果 |
[14:13] | Well, it has now, hasn’t it? | 可这次出结果了 不是吗 |
[14:21] | You’re avoiding me. | 你在故意避开我 |
[14:23] | I’m not. I have to work. | 我没有 我只是有工作得做 |
[14:25] | Dr. Brennan wants… | 布纳恩博士想要… |
[14:26] | Don’t lie to me, Arastoo. | 别对我说谎 阿拉斯图 |
[14:27] | If you’re really thinking of going to Iran, | 如果你真的在考虑去伊朗 |
[14:30] | that affects me, too. | 这也会影响我 |
[14:31] | You can’t make it a unilateral decision. | 你不能就一人选择 |
[14:32] | But it is. | 可这是我个人的事 |
[14:36] | It’s my decision alone, Cam. | 这就是我自己的选择 凯 |
[14:38] | It’s my family. It’s my risk. | 这是我的家庭 这是我的风险 |
[14:39] | I’m your family, too. I mean, you always want to talk | 我也是你的家人 你总是想谈 |
[14:42] | about marriage, fine. What does marriage mean to you? | 婚姻 那好 婚姻对你来说是什么 |
[14:45] | – What do I mean to you? – That’s not fair. | -我对你来说是什么 -这话有点不公平 |
[14:46] | No, what you’re doing isn’t fair. | 你现在做的决定才不公平 |
[14:49] | How would it help your brother if you wind up in prison, | 如果你被关进监狱或者遭遇更恶劣的事 |
[14:51] | or worse? | 你要如何帮助你哥哥 |
[14:52] | The regime isn’t the same as it was. | 政治制度和以前不同了 |
[14:54] | I have a better chance now of avoiding an investigation. | 现在我更有可能避免被调查 |
[14:57] | The minute you set foot into that country, | 只要你踏进那个国家 |
[14:58] | you are an Iranian. | 你就会被视为伊朗人 |
[15:00] | You are no longer an American citizen. | 你将不再是美国公民 |
[15:02] | Cam, I love you. | 凯 我爱你 |
[15:04] | But I have to make sure he gets the best care. | 可是我必须保障他获取最好的照顾 |
[15:06] | My parents can’t go back. I’m the only one who can help. | 我的父母不可能回去 只有我能帮助他 |
[15:11] | So… | 这么说 |
[15:13] | There’s no discussion here? | 没有商量的余地了吗 |
[15:15] | None at all? | 一点点都不行 |
[15:20] | We have a murder to solve, Cam. | 凯 我们还有谋杀案要破 |
[15:21] | Can we just do that for now, please? | 我们暂时就专心破案 行吗 |
[15:28] | Of course, Mr. Vaziri. | 当然可以 瓦齐里先生 |
[15:32] | What have you found? | 你有什么发现 |
[15:35] | Kerf marks to the clavicles | 锁骨处和上胸部 |
[15:38] | and the upper thorax– all symmetrical. | 都发现了对称的切割痕迹 |
[15:40] | I measured them with a protractor. | 我用量角器量了一下 |
[15:42] | They make a perfect isosceles triangle. | 它们恰好构成一个等边三角形 |
[15:45] | – And the significance? – Not sure. | -这代表了什么 -还不确定 |
[15:47] | But there are additional kerf marks on the right scapula | 但右肩胛骨处还有其他的切痕 |
[15:51] | that suggest a downward stabbing motion. | 是由向下刺的动作造成的 |
[15:53] | Suggesting that the killer may have made the initial incision | 说明可能凶手在死者被捆绑时 |
[15:56] | while the victim was restrained. | 就造成了最初的切口 |
[15:58] | And then stabbing him in the back as he ran. | 当他逃跑时 凶手从背后刺伤了他 |
[16:03] | Well, that’s very helpful. | 这条信息很有用 |
[16:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:07] | Cam. | 凯 |
[16:08] | Yes. | 怎么了 |
[16:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但… |
[16:17] | I don’t really know what that means right now. | 我现在真的不知道这句话意味着什么了 |
[16:31] | They let that lowlife Freeman out of prison, | 他们让弗里曼那个人渣出狱 |
[16:33] | and I’m the guy hauled into the FBI? | 却把我拽进联调局接受审问 |
[16:35] | Yeah, Mr. Pemberton, because you were threatening that lowlife | 是的潘伯顿先生 因为你曾威胁过他 |
[16:38] | and now he’s dead. | 而现在他死了 |
[16:39] | Dead? Really? | 死了 真的 |
[16:42] | Yeah, really. Did you want to do a little dance there, Jason? | 真的 杰森 你现在是不是高兴得想跳舞 |
[16:45] | You want me to be sad? | 你觉得我该难过吗 |
[16:47] | – He shot my sister. – He didn’t. | -他射伤了我妹妹 -不是他做的 |
[16:49] | And even the shooter testified that Freeman had no idea | 那个枪手甚至都作证说弗里曼完全不知道 |
[16:52] | A robbery was going to take place. | 他们要抢劫 |
[16:55] | They left her bleeding on the floor. | 他们任由她倒在地上血流不止 |
[16:57] | She can’t walk now, did you know that? | 她现在没法走路了 你知道吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah. And I’m sorry for that. | 我知道 我对此感到遗憾 |
[17:00] | What they did was reprehensible, | 他们的所作所为应被人谴责 |
[17:02] | but so is vigilante justice, all right? | 但自称义务警察惩奸除恶也不是好事 |
[17:06] | So why don’t you help me out here. Where were you | 所以为什么不帮我个忙 告诉我 |
[17:08] | last monday between the hours of 1:00 and 6:00? | 你上周一1点到6点在哪里 |
[17:13] | I don’t know. Maybe work. | 说不好 大概在工作 |
[17:14] | Maybe following Freeman? | 说不定在跟踪弗里曼 |
[17:16] | Couple of guys he works with | 他的一些同事声称 |
[17:17] | say they saw you outside the bakery. | 看到你在面包店外徘徊 |
[17:22] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 没错 |
[17:24] | Sure, I was following him. | 是的 我在跟踪他 |
[17:26] | See? This is good. Prosecutor will understand if you come clean. | 很好 只要你坦白交代 检方会理解你的 |
[17:29] | I didn’t kill him though. | 可我没有杀他 |
[17:31] | I was waiting for him to mess up, | 我只是等着他搞砸 |
[17:32] | so I could get him locked up again. | 这样我就可以把他再送回监狱 |
[17:34] | I followed him with a camera every chance I got. | 只要有机会 我就会拿着相机跟踪他 |
[17:37] | Maybe since he was keeping his nose so clean, | 可能他改过自新了让你无从下手 |
[17:39] | you got a little frustrated, impatient. | 你有点郁闷了 没耐心了 |
[17:42] | I have rights, too, you know. | 我也有权利的你知道吗 |
[17:43] | It’s not just the criminals that have rights. | 不是只有罪犯才有权利的 |
[17:46] | And I don’t think I want to talk to you anymore. | 我觉得我不想再跟你说什么了 |
[17:55] | Oh, perfect timing. | 来得正好 |
[17:56] | Hodgins found zinc particulates that I matched | 哈金斯发现的锌微粒 |
[17:59] | to this section of fence | 与这一片围栏相符 |
[18:01] | and some tobacco beetle bits that I traced back | 而他发现的烟草甲 |
[18:03] | to a flour warehouse. | 源自一间面粉仓库 |
[18:05] | Despite the name, the beetles like wheat more than tobacco. | 虽然叫烟草甲 但这些甲虫更喜欢小麦 |
[18:10] | Wow. You sound like your husband. | 你说话的口气和你丈夫好像 |
[18:15] | Are you and Arastoo still fighting? | 你和阿拉斯图还在吵架吗 |
[18:18] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[18:20] | Okay. Well, since you two were spotted | 好吧 之前有人撞见你们两个 |
[18:23] | looking really intense earlier, | 看上去剑拔弩张的 |
[18:25] | everyone else is already talking about it. | 这件事早就传开了 |
[18:31] | Arastoo’s thinking of going back to Iran. | 阿拉斯图想回伊朗去 |
[18:34] | What? | 什么 |
[18:35] | Isn’t that dangerous for him? | 这不是很危险吗 |
[18:37] | Yeah, very. But his brother’s sick, | 非常危险 可是他的兄弟病了 |
[18:39] | and apparently I have no say in the matter. | 而我显然在这件事上没有发言权 |
[18:43] | I had no idea. I… | 我都不知道 我… |
[18:45] | I respect it. It’s his brother. I-I read his medical report. | 我理解 这是他兄弟 我看过他的病历 |
[18:48] | It doesn’t look good. | 他的情况不容乐观 |
[18:50] | Oh, god, Cam. | 天啊 凯 |
[18:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:54] | Well, let’s just… solve the case. | 我们先…解决这个案子吧 |
[18:57] | I, uh… | 我… |
[18:59] | I was looking at the victim’s heart tissue | 我刚才在看被害人的心脏组织 |
[19:02] | and found severely depleted ATP levels. | 我发现他的ATP水平大幅下降 |
[19:05] | Uh, ATP. You’re gonna have to help me out with that one. | ATP 你得帮我解释下 |
[19:08] | It means he was so exhausted | 这说明了他已精疲力尽 |
[19:09] | that his muscles were about to give out. | 他的肌肉都要罢工了 |
[19:11] | Huh. Well, can you tell how far he ran? | 你能分辨出他跑了多远吗 |
[19:14] | That would narrow down where he escaped from. | 有助于缩小他逃出地点的范围 |
[19:16] | Well, I can give you time, not distance. | 我只能告诉你多久 而不是多远 |
[19:18] | He ran for about 30 minutes, | 他跑了将近三十分钟 |
[19:20] | adrenaline pumping on full. | 分泌了非常多的肾上腺素 |
[19:22] | Well, that’ll add a few square miles and… | 这会把几平方英尺和… |
[19:24] | several thousand buildings to the search. | 几千栋楼加入搜查范围 |
[19:26] | So that makes it more difficult. | 这反而让搜查更难了 |
[19:28] | I also analyzed the tissue using liquid chromatography, | 我还用液相色谱法分析了组织 |
[19:31] | and it didn’t help with the atp levels, | 虽然对ATP水平没有帮助 |
[19:33] | but it did turn up traces of etorphine. | 但我发现了埃托啡残留 |
[19:36] | – Isn’t that an opioid? – Yeah, a very strong one. | -这不是类鸦片吗 -没错 药效很强 |
[19:38] | It should have knocked him out completely. | 这足够让他彻底昏迷不醒了 |
[19:40] | And yet he could break free from his restraints and run | 即使这样 他仍顺利逃出监禁 |
[19:43] | 30 minutes at top speed? | 还全速跑了三十分钟 |
[19:46] | What are we missing? | 我们漏了什么 |
[19:51] | – Drugs? – Yep. Arastoo sectioned the femur. | -药物 -对 阿拉斯图做了大腿骨切片 |
[19:53] | The marrow tested positive for multipul opiums. | 他的骨髓测试表明他曾摄入多种麻醉剂 |
[19:56] | Oxycontin, percocet, | 奥施康定 氨酚羟考酮片 |
[19:58] | fentanyl, | 芬太尼[都为止痛剂] |
[19:59] | and a few minor bathtub variety players. | 以及其他少数微量药物 |
[20:01] | There you go. So much for cleaning up his act. | 这就对了 还说他金盆洗手了呢 |
[20:03] | Well, it explains why he wasn’t knocked out by the etorphine. | 这就能解释为什么埃托啡没有让他昏迷了 |
[20:06] | He’d built up a resistance. | 他有了抗药性 |
[20:07] | And nobody at the bakery mentioned his drug use? | 面包店的人都没有提到过他用药问题吗 |
[20:09] | Well, you know, a lot of people, | 你知道的 这世上有很多人 |
[20:10] | you know, they’re good at hiding it. | 他们都擅长隐瞒 |
[20:11] | The girlfriend though, that’s… that’s a whole another story. | 至于他的女朋友…那就是另一回事了 |
[20:14] | He… You know what, she had to have known. I bet she knew. | 你知道吗 她肯定知道 我赌她知道 |
[20:16] | – So she was protecting him. – Tell you what, | -这么说她是在保护他 -听我说 |
[20:18] | I’ll get Aubrey to, uh, talk to her again. | 我会让奥布里再找她谈谈 |
[20:21] | So, uh, what’s going on with Arastoo? | 话说 阿拉斯图怎么回事 |
[20:24] | Is he really thinking about heading back? | 他真的考虑要回去 |
[20:26] | Yeah. Actually, that’s why I wanted to talk to you. | 是的 事实上 因为这个我想找你谈谈 |
[20:29] | You’ve been over there. He says he’s gonna be okay. | 你去过那里 他说他会没事 |
[20:33] | And you want me to say that everything’s gonna be fine. | 你希望我告诉你会一切顺利 |
[20:35] | No. I want you to tell me the truth. | 不 我想让你告诉我实话 |
[20:37] | The truth. Well, it’s possible he’ll be fine, | 实话 好吧 他可能会没事 |
[20:39] | but, you know, he turned his back on the regime | 但你知道 当他成为美国公民 |
[20:41] | when he became an American citizen– that’s dangerous. | 那就是背叛…就很危险了 |
[20:43] | Well, that’s what I’m afraid of. | 那正是我所担心的 |
[20:45] | But… | 但是… |
[20:47] | He won’t listen to anybody, and he feels guilty | 他听不进任何人的话 而且他对于 |
[20:49] | that he left his brother behind. | 自己抛下了兄弟这件事一直很自责 |
[20:51] | Right. How about Alex at state? Did you talk to him? | 是啊 亚历克斯怎么说 你跟他谈过吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah, he advised against it, | 谈过了 他不建议这样做 |
[20:56] | so I’ve called a friend at Doctors Without Borders, | 所以我找了无国界医生组织的一个朋友 |
[20:59] | and, hopefully, if Arastoo knows | 但愿如果阿拉斯图知道了 |
[21:00] | his brother’s getting the best care… | 他的兄弟得到了最好的照料… |
[21:02] | It’s family, Cam. | 这是他的家人 凯 |
[21:03] | It’s hard to turn your back on family. | 人们很难对家人坐视不管 |
[21:06] | Yeah, I’m just… I’m… | 是的 我只是…我… |
[21:08] | I am so scared, Seeley. | 我实在是很害怕 瑟雷 |
[21:09] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[21:11] | You know, look, if arastoo can work with Bones, | 你知道 如果阿拉斯图能跟骨头合作 |
[21:14] | dealing with the Iranians– | 那跟那些伊朗人打交道 |
[21:16] | It’s gonna be a piece of cake, right? Right? | 这事会很容易 对吧 对吧 |
[21:19] | Connor was doing drugs, wasn’t he, Sabrina? | 康纳在吸毒 对不对 塞布丽娜 |
[21:23] | Not that I knew of. | 我不知道这事啊 |
[21:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:25] | System was full of opioids. | 体内满是类鸦片物质 |
[21:27] | Usually a loved one notices something like that. | 通常情况下他的爱人总会注意到这类事的 |
[21:30] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[21:31] | thought maybe he had a few beers is all. | 我以为他只是喝酒了 |
[21:33] | Kind of seems to me like | 在我看来 你似乎 |
[21:34] | you don’t want to know who killed Connor. | 并不想知道是谁杀死了康纳 |
[21:37] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼啊 |
[21:38] | Well, you’re not helping. | 你没有给我们提供帮助 |
[21:41] | Maybe you have something to hide. | 也许你有什么事瞒着我们 |
[21:44] | Look, I tried everything to get him to stop. | 听着 我用尽了一切方法阻止他 |
[21:47] | Okay, he was running through every dime we had. | 知道吗 他把我们的每一分钱都耗尽了 |
[21:49] | So he was taking your money? | 所以他用的是你的钱 |
[21:50] | He-he had a problem. | 他就是有个问题 |
[21:52] | It was hard for him being out | 对他来说进入社会 |
[21:54] | and adjusting, you know, so I just wanted to help him. | 调整自我很艰难 所以我只是想帮他 |
[21:57] | You know where he was getting his stuff? | 你知道他从哪里搞来的毒品吗 |
[21:59] | Maybe his dealer killed him. | 也许是他的毒贩杀了他 |
[22:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:01] | I swear. I told Connor | 我发誓 我告诉康纳 |
[22:03] | I didn’t want to have anything to do with drugs. | 我不想跟毒品扯上任何关系 |
[22:05] | So you cut him off? | 所以你放弃了他 |
[22:09] | He had a good heart. | 他是个很善良的人 |
[22:12] | Connor did. | 我是说康纳 |
[22:15] | And whatever he was involved in, | 不管他惹上了什么麻烦 |
[22:19] | he didn’t deserve to die. | 他都不该死掉 |
[22:27] | I’ve only partially reconstructed the skull, | 我只重建了部分头骨 |
[22:29] | but I found a puncture mark | 不过我在他的枕骨基部 |
[22:31] | at the base of the occipital. | 发现了一个刺孔 |
[22:33] | It appears to be an injection site. | 看来是一个注射区 |
[22:35] | Yes, and judging from the angle, | 是的 从注射角度判断 |
[22:36] | he couldn’t have done it to himself. | 他不可能是自己注射的 |
[22:37] | Perhaps he was sedated | 也许有人给他下了镇定剂 |
[22:39] | to make his abduction easier. | 以便更容易地绑架他 |
[22:40] | But because he’d built up a tolerance, | 但由于他已经有了耐药性 |
[22:42] | the injection wasn’t strong enough, which is why he escaped. | 注射的强度不够 所以他逃走了 |
[22:44] | I can’t believe he got into drugs | 我无法相信他刚出监狱 |
[22:45] | so soon after getting out of prison. | 竟然会这么快就又去碰毒品 |
[22:47] | You would think he’d do everything | 一般来说 他会尽一切努力 |
[22:48] | he could not to go back. | 阻止自己回到那种生活 |
[22:50] | It’s an odd position for you to take | 你现在采取的这种立场 |
[22:51] | at this time, don’t you think? | 很奇怪 你不觉得吗 |
[22:53] | – Excuse me? – If avoiding prison | -抱歉 你说什么 -如果目标是 |
[22:55] | was the goal, then you wouldn’t travel back to Iran. | 不要进监狱 那你就不会回伊朗了 |
[22:57] | There’s no warrant out for my arrest. | 我并没有被通缉啊 |
[22:58] | – Because you’re not there. – I was 18. | -因为你不在伊朗 -我那时才十八岁 |
[23:00] | I’m hardly someone they’re interested in. | 他们根本不会在意我 |
[23:02] | And yet you’ve avoided going back to see | 但多年来你都没有回去 |
[23:04] | your brother for years. | 探望过你的兄弟 |
[23:06] | If you’re serious | 如果你真的想要 |
[23:07] | about going, you need to be honest about the risks, | 回去 你需要坦诚面对你冒的风险 |
[23:10] | and honest with Dr. Saroyan, | 以及坦诚面对瑟罗博士 |
[23:12] | so if you never see her again, | 这样万一你再也见不到她了 |
[23:14] | at least you know you didn’t lie to her. | 至少你知道自己没有骗她 |
[23:19] | Please finish reconstructing the skull, | 请把头骨重建做完吧 |
[23:21] | and see if there are any other injuries | 然后看看有没有其它伤口 |
[23:22] | that could give us a weapon that was used in the assault. | 能够查明这起案子里用到了什么凶器 |
[23:34] | Mr. Saltz, you were locked up for dealing drugs. | 索尔兹先生 你由于毒品交易而入狱 |
[23:37] | Yeah, but I served my time. | 是的 但我服过刑了 |
[23:38] | I’m clean. I’m pee-in-a-cup clean. | 我现在戒毒了 彻彻底底地戒了 |
[23:41] | But you knew Connor wasn’t. | 但你知道康纳还没有戒 |
[23:44] | I mind my own business. | 我才不会多管闲事 |
[23:45] | I ain’t trying to do no more time. | 我自己不再沾就是了 |
[23:47] | Who’d he get his stuff from? | 他从谁那里搞来毒品呢 |
[23:49] | I don’t know. He asked me for my help, | 这我不知道 他找过我帮他 |
[23:50] | and I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[23:52] | Roger would fire me if I did anything wrong. | 如果我再乱来 罗杰会炒了我的 |
[23:54] | Anybody else at the bakery know what Connor was into? | 面包房还有别人知道康纳在做的事吗 |
[23:57] | We all suspected, | 我们都怀疑他 |
[23:59] | except Roger. | 除了罗杰 |
[24:00] | That dude invented rose-colored glasses. | 那位老兄眼里简直没有坏人 |
[24:02] | And, uh, what else did you suspect Connor was into? | 你们还怀疑康纳干了些什么 |
[24:06] | I answer, you could charge me with accessory. | 我回答了 你就会以同谋罪起诉我 |
[24:10] | Yeah, and if you don’t, | 是的 而如果你不回答 |
[24:10] | I charge you with impeding an investigation. | 我就会以妨碍司法调查罪起诉你 |
[24:19] | I told him not to do it. | 我让他不要干的 |
[24:22] | I told him I didn’t want no part of it. | 我跟他说了我不想参与 |
[24:24] | None of us did. | 我们都不想参与 |
[24:25] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[24:26] | I’m waiting. | 接着说 |
[24:29] | He said he was gonna knock off a store or something. | 他说他打算打劫一家小店什么的 |
[24:32] | He knew somebody on the inside. | 他在那里有个内应 |
[24:34] | – Which store? – I don’t know. | -哪家小店 -我不知道 |
[24:36] | I didn’t want to know. | 我也不想知道 |
[24:38] | I just wanted to bake bread | 我只想好好烤面包 |
[24:39] | and make enough money to marry my girl. | 赚足够多的钱来娶我女朋友 |
[24:49] | Hey. I’m trying to track where the victim came from. | 我正试着追踪受害人是从哪里来的呢 |
[24:51] | Oh, this is a lot easier. Don’t you want to take a little break? | 这事更轻松 你不想休息一下吗 |
[24:53] | Well, no, not since I found | 不想 因为我在受害人衬衫上 |
[24:55] | ascomycota fungi on the victim’s shirt. | 发现了子囊菌 |
[24:57] | Well, this won’t take long. | 反正这事要不了多久 |
[24:58] | So these are all the charges on his debit card? | 这些就是他借记卡上的所有开销吗 |
[25:01] | Yeah. For the two weeks before he died. | 是的 在他死前两周内 |
[25:03] | Well, most of them are for parking meters, | 其中多半都是停车计时器收的费 |
[25:05] | and they’re coded for the same neighborhood. | 号码都是来自同一个街区的 |
[25:07] | Preceded by charges for food. | 然后就是买吃的东西 |
[25:10] | – Look who’s into it now. – Please. | -瞧瞧谁开始来劲了 -拜托 |
[25:11] | I’m instinctively curious. | 我骨子里就是个好奇的人 |
[25:13] | So where are these meters? | 那些停车计时器在哪里呢 |
[25:17] | They’re in Anacostia. | 在安那卡那斯提亚 |
[25:18] | And he fed them regularly. | 他去的频率很固定 |
[25:20] | Can you show me that block? | 你能给我看看那栋楼吗 |
[25:24] | And each meter is coded? | 每个定时器都有号码吗 |
[25:25] | – Yeah, they have to be. – My money’s on | -是的 必须要标 -我赌 |
[25:27] | the two meters across from the check-cashing place. | 支票兑现点对面的两个计时器 |
[25:30] | Hodgins is right. | 哈金斯说得对 |
[25:31] | He used those two meters | 他确实用过那两个计时器 |
[25:33] | and stayed an average of two and a half hours each time. | 平均逗留两个半小时 |
[25:36] | Yeah, because he was casing the place. | 那当然 他在踩点 |
[25:38] | Hey, he was planning to rob it. | 他在策划抢劫 |
[25:39] | You kind of stole my thunder there, Hodgins. | 你抢我台词 哈金斯 |
[25:41] | King of the lab, Aubrey. | 我可是实验室之王 奥布里 |
[25:44] | So Booth said that he had someone on the inside. | 布斯提到过他有内应 |
[25:47] | Okay, well, sometimes the web sites | 也许公司网站上 |
[25:49] | have a list of company employees. | 列了雇员名单 |
[25:54] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[25:55] | Assistant manager Sabrina Clevenger. | 副经理 塞布丽娜·克莱文杰 |
[25:58] | That’s Freeman’s girlfriend. | 弗里曼的女友 |
[26:00] | Looks like you have your inside man. | 这就是那个内应吧 |
[26:07] | We know that you were gonna rob | 我们知道你和康纳一起 |
[26:08] | the check-cashing place with Connor. | 打算抢劫支票兑换处 |
[26:11] | No. | 没有 |
[26:13] | I’ve got no record. Check it out. | 你去查查 我没有犯罪记录 |
[26:14] | I never helped with a robbery. | 我从未协助抢劫 |
[26:16] | Then maybe you killed him | 或许你杀了他 |
[26:17] | so you wouldn’t have to go through with it. | 就没人揭发你了 |
[26:19] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你干嘛这么想 |
[26:21] | I told you, I loved Connor. | 我说了 我爱康纳 |
[26:22] | That’s why I told him no. | 我也劝阻过他 |
[26:24] | So you admit that he wanted to rob the place. | 你承认他确实打算抢劫了 |
[26:28] | He wanted me to leave the back door open, but I said no. | 他叫我帮忙打开后门 我拒绝了 |
[26:31] | We had a fight, and he walked out. | 我们吵了一架 他就走了 |
[26:33] | That’s why I didn’t think anything of | 所以他几天没出现 |
[26:34] | not seeing him for a few days. | 我也没当回事 |
[26:37] | And you couldn’t have told me all of this before? | 你之前怎么不说清楚 |
[26:39] | He was dead. | 人都死了 |
[26:40] | What difference did it make? | 何必再提这些 |
[26:41] | And if the other guy found out that I was a snitch, | 如果那个家伙发现是我告密 |
[26:43] | then what? | 怎么办 |
[26:44] | Wait, wait, wait. What other guy? | 等等 什么那个家伙 |
[26:45] | Connor was working with someone else? | 还有别的人吗 |
[26:46] | I don’t know who. | 我不知道是谁 |
[26:47] | One of the cons from work. | 某个有前科的同事吧 |
[26:49] | He must’ve roped Connor into it | 他肯定是看康纳人好 |
[26:50] | because Connor was a good guy. | 才把他搅进去 |
[26:53] | Maybe not as good as you thought. | 也许没你想的那么好 |
[26:57] | Arastoo. | 阿拉斯图 |
[26:58] | – I need two minutes. – Sure. | -能谈一下吗 -没问题 |
[27:00] | But first, look at this. | 但先看这个 |
[27:03] | Striations on the mental eminence. | 颏隆凸上的条纹痕 |
[27:05] | Perimortem. The directionality of the striations | 死前形成 条纹痕的方向表明 |
[27:07] | suggests that the victim fell as he was being chased. | 受害者在逃跑过程中摔倒了 |
[27:10] | Nothing odd in that. I’d be surprised if he didn’t fall. | 这没什么 没倒才奇怪呢 |
[27:12] | Right. But when I stained the mandible | 但我对下颌骨 髌骨和掌骨 |
[27:14] | as well as the victim’s patellas and metacarpals | 进行了苏木精染色 |
[27:17] | with hematoxylin and did a microscopic analysis… | 以及显微分析 |
[27:20] | Corresponding striations. | 相同的条纹痕 |
[27:22] | That contained particulates. | 都含有某种颗粒 |
[27:24] | Dr. Hodgins is analyzing them now. | 哈金斯博士正在做分析 |
[27:26] | Depending on where he fell, | 根据跌倒的位置 |
[27:27] | the particulates might help pinpoint | 结合这些颗粒 应该能确定 |
[27:29] | where he was being held. | 他被禁的地点 |
[27:31] | Very good. | 很好 |
[27:32] | Now my two minutes? | 现在可以谈谈了 |
[27:34] | Can’t this wait? Please? | 拜托 能等等嘛 |
[27:36] | Not when you’re pricing out tickets to Iran. | 不能 你都在订票去伊朗了 |
[27:39] | You forgot to close your browser | 你用了工作台上的电脑 |
[27:40] | on the platform computer you used. | 忘关浏览器了 |
[27:47] | I talked to a cousin over there. | 我和那边的堂亲谈过 |
[27:50] | He said my brother is failing. | 我哥每况愈下 |
[27:53] | I don’t know how much time he has left. | 我不知道他还有多少时间 |
[27:55] | I contacted a friend at Doctors Without Borders. | 我有位朋友在无国界医生组织工作 |
[27:57] | He knows a great doctor in Tehran. | 他介绍了德黑兰的一位优秀医生 |
[28:00] | He said he’d promise to make sure… | 他承诺会确保 |
[28:01] | Yeah, but he can’t make sure | 可是他无法确保 |
[28:03] | that I’m holding Hamid’s hand if he’s dying, Cam. | 当哈米德离世时 我能握着他的手 凯 |
[28:09] | Have you thought about me even once | 阿拉斯图 你有考虑过我的感受吗 |
[28:11] | in all of this, Arastoo? | 哪怕一次 |
[28:14] | I tried not to. | 我尽量避免 |
[28:17] | The thought of choosing between the people I love… | 在我爱的人们当中进行取舍 |
[28:21] | It’s impossible. | 这念头就让我受不了 |
[28:23] | I even thought, hey, Hamid’s dying. | 我甚至想过 如今哈米德命悬一线 |
[28:26] | When I get there, he might not even know it’s me. | 即使我赶到 他可能也认不出我了 |
[28:29] | But I’m not doing this for me, Cam. | 但这么做不是为我自己 凯 |
[28:32] | I’m doing it so a member of my family won’t suffer alone. | 是避免让亲人独自遭罪 |
[28:35] | But Iran… | 但伊朗 |
[28:36] | Iran is a wonderful country. | 是个极好的国家 |
[28:39] | Thousands of years old. | 数千年的历史 |
[28:41] | It-it’s a part of me. | 也是我的一部分 |
[28:43] | And politics aside, I miss it every day. | 抛开政治 我每天都想念她 |
[28:48] | I have to believe that there’s a basic goodness there, | 我相信那里有基本的美德 正派待人 |
[28:51] | a decency that will keep me safe. | 我会一路平安 |
[28:56] | I promise, you will not lose me, Cam. | 我向你保证 你不会失去我 凯 |
[29:02] | I wish you could know that. | 我希望如此 |
[29:08] | You understand? | 你能理解吧 |
[29:09] | Even a little? | 哪怕一点点 |
[29:11] | I understand that I hate this. | 我知道我讨厌这样 |
[29:15] | But that I love you even more. | 但我也更加爱你 |
[29:26] | The particulates were traces of… Oh. | 这些颗粒是 |
[29:30] | Ah, you have information pertaining to the case, | 你有案子的新进展了 |
[29:32] | Dr. Hodgins? | 哈金斯博士 |
[29:34] | Yeah. The particulates | 是的 这些颗粒是 |
[29:35] | were traces of glass made with manganese. | 锰制玻璃 |
[29:39] | Manganese? | 锰 |
[29:40] | Over a hundred years old. | 百年前的产品 |
[29:41] | So, Angie’s just factoring that into her map now. | 安琪已经把它纳入地理分析了 |
[29:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:52] | Manganese. | 锰 |
[29:53] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[29:58] | I worked with Connor for almost a year, | 我和康纳共事近一年 |
[30:00] | so you’ll understand if I find it a little hard | 所以不太相信他策划了一起大案 |
[30:02] | to believe that he planned a major crime. | 你们能理解吧 |
[30:04] | Perhaps your idealistic views of rehabilitation | 这种看待累犯的理想主义观点 |
[30:07] | were unrealistic, Mr. Flender. | 或许有点不切实际吧 弗兰德先生 |
[30:09] | Well, it’s always better to hope, isn’t it? | 常怀希望总是不错的嘛 |
[30:10] | I agree. | 没错 |
[30:11] | But maybe if you weren’t blinded by hope, | 但若未被希望蒙蔽双眼 |
[30:12] | you’d have seen the victim for who he was. | 你早该看清被害人的本质 |
[30:14] | Yes, a victim | 他当然是被害人 |
[30:16] | of circumstance, class, lack of opportunity, | 他是环境 阶层 机会稀缺 |
[30:18] | simple rotten luck. | 以及坏运气作用下的被害人 |
[30:20] | I’m sorry, Dr. Brennan, | 不好意思 布纳恩博士 |
[30:21] | but I refuse to believe that | 我拒绝相信 |
[30:23] | we can’t make sure that | 我们无法确知 |
[30:24] | there is goodness in this world. | 这世上总有点向善的人性吧 |
[30:26] | Let’s just focus on trying to, | 咱们扯远了 |
[30:27] | you know, find the killer, that’s all. | 专心抓凶手吧 |
[30:30] | So, which of your men was closest to Freeman? | 哪个伙计和弗里曼交往最密切 |
[30:32] | I give you someone else, | 不管我说谁 |
[30:34] | they’ll feel that they’re gonna be scapegoats. | 都像是在找替罪羊 |
[30:36] | Look, I don’t want to arrest you | 我不想以妨碍调查的罪名 |
[30:38] | for impeding an investigation, | 来逮捕你 |
[30:39] | But I will. | 但你确实在妨碍调查 |
[30:42] | If you have to, you have to. | 随你吧 |
[30:43] | If you really cared about these men, | 如果你真的在乎他们 |
[30:45] | why would you choose to be imprisoned | 为什么宁肯遭关押 |
[30:47] | rather than help us find Connor Freeman’s killer? | 也不愿帮我们找出凶手呢 |
[30:50] | Because I believe in all of my men. | 因为我信任这些伙计们 |
[30:52] | And since you have no proof, | 既然没有证据 |
[30:53] | I think you’re looking in the wrong place. | 我认为你们的调查方向错了 |
[30:56] | And if locking me up is what it takes | 如果把我拘留能显示我的立场的话 |
[30:58] | to show that I’m on their side, so be it. | 那拘留就拘留吧 |
[31:07] | The blue area is all the particulates that Hodgins found. | 蓝色的部分是哈金斯找到的所有微粒 |
[31:10] | Green is the bone stuff, | 绿色的是骨头那些东西 |
[31:12] | and red is the range of travel, which came from | 红色是根据凯的三磷酸腺甙检测 |
[31:15] | – Cam’s ATP test. – What’s that brown line? | -所得的活动范围 -那条棕色的线是什么 |
[31:17] | Well, the brown line is where everything should overlap. | 棕色那条线是所有这些东西的重叠 |
[31:21] | Which is the route that Freeman took. | 也就是弗里曼走过的路线 |
[31:22] | Hopefully. Most of the evidence we have | 希望吧 我们掌握的绝大多数证据 |
[31:25] | is close to the mine, | 都在矿井附近 |
[31:26] | so I’m running the simulation backwards. | 所以我只好倒序模拟 |
[31:29] | So, first, we start | 首先 我们由 |
[31:30] | with the body as it was discovered. | 尸体被发现开始 |
[31:32] | In pieces, near the mine. | 在矿井附近 碎片满地 |
[31:34] | I used a crime scene photo for reference, | 我用了一张犯罪现场拍的照片做参考 |
[31:36] | and then it was just a matter of | 然后就只剩下 |
[31:37] | plugging in Hodgins’ horrible little math problem | 导入哈金斯那吓人的数学问题 |
[31:40] | to figure out point of impact. | 来判断他被炸的位置了 |
[31:43] | – Cool. – Next I take Freeman | -漂亮 -接下来我把弗里曼 |
[31:45] | up to this fence. | 放到上边这个围栏上 |
[31:50] | Can you determine where the victim sustained injuries | 你能判断死者头骨隆起处和膝盖骨上的伤 |
[31:52] | to the mental eminence and the patellas? | 是在哪里造成的吗 |
[31:54] | Well, that’s where it gets tougher. | 这就是难处所在了 |
[31:55] | Soot and soil, tobacco beetles | 烟灰 泥土 烟草甲虫 |
[31:58] | and paving materials | 和筑路材料这些证据 |
[32:00] | only take us another 500 yards, | 只能再确定大约457米的范围 |
[32:01] | and then there’s a range of possibilities | 可接下来至于他到底被囚禁在何处 |
[32:03] | of where he could have been held captive. | 就有一系列的可能性了 |
[32:05] | I swabbed the patellas | 我对膝盖骨进行了取样 |
[32:06] | and got the glass with manganese in it, | 找到了含有锰的玻璃碎片 |
[32:08] | so it had to be in a building that went up prior to 1910. | 所以一定是在建于1910年前的建筑物中 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:13] | Okay, there’s 15 that are still left standing in the area, | 这个区域内有15栋符合条件的建筑 |
[32:17] | so I’ll eliminate the ones that are | 我会排除那些不在矢量上 |
[32:18] | off vector or are too far away. | 或是太远的 |
[32:22] | Uh, which means our most likely suspect is… | 这样一来最有可能的就是 |
[32:25] | Scovell Iron Works. | 斯科韦尔钢铁厂 |
[32:27] | It’s right on the edge of | 它正好位于我们划定的范围边缘 |
[32:28] | our range, so there’s a good chance | 所以弗里曼逃走前 |
[32:30] | that’s where the killer held Freeman | 很有可能是被凶手 |
[32:32] | before he got away. | 囚禁在那里 |
[32:46] | Keep your eyes open; never know what we’re walking into. | 提高警惕 不知道里面会是什么情况 |
[32:48] | I always assume bullets. | 我随时准备面对枪林弹雨 |
[33:02] | Well, it’s a perfect place to hide. | 真是个完美的藏身之处 |
[33:05] | Nobody wants to come in here. | 没人会跑到这里来 |
[33:07] | Yeah, that’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[33:15] | Tac loop. | 绑手环 |
[33:16] | Broken. Must’ve been from the restraints he popped off. | 断了 肯定是被他挣断的 |
[33:20] | He was definitely here. | 这肯定就是他被关押的地方了 |
[33:21] | Squints said that the killer made symmetrical cuts | 斜眼们说凶手在死者身上 |
[33:24] | on the victim. | 留下了对称的切口 |
[33:26] | That would take time. | 那是需要时间的 |
[33:27] | So we’re looking for a work space, somewhere dry. | 所以我们要找一个干燥的工作间 |
[33:33] | With light. That certainly fits the bill. | 还要灯光充足 这里倒是很符合条件 |
[33:41] | Huh. A little jumpy? | 精神有点紧张 |
[33:42] | Little bit. | 有点 |
[33:44] | Have I mentioned how much I hate this place? | 我有没有说过我多讨厌这个鬼地方 |
[33:52] | Whole lot of blood. | 到处都是血 |
[33:54] | Maybe a few days old. | 可能已经有几天的时间了 |
[33:59] | Booth. Over here in the incinerator. | 布斯 到焚化炉这里来 |
[34:07] | Three more bodies. He burned them. | 还有三具尸体 都被他烧了 |
[34:14] | Look what we have over here. | 看看这边是什么 |
[34:23] | Sick bastard. | 变态混蛋 |
[34:29] | Four victims, one location. | 四名死者 同一个地点 |
[34:30] | Does that make this a mass murderer or a serial killer? | 这算是大屠杀还是连环杀手 |
[34:33] | The different levels of fire damage to the bones | 骨头上留下的不同程度的焚烧伤害 |
[34:36] | indicate that the bodies burned | 表明这些尸体 |
[34:37] | for different amounts of time. | 焚烧的时长各不相同 |
[34:39] | And months apart. | 而且相隔数月 |
[34:40] | Yeah, that and the creepy removal of the tattoos. | 没错 还有他移除死者纹身的变态行径 |
[34:42] | I’m calling this a serial killer. | 我认为这是连环杀手 |
[34:44] | According to the pelvic structure, | 根据骨盆结构判断 |
[34:46] | all three sets of remains are male. | 三具均为男性遗骸 |
[34:48] | And they all were killed in the same manner, | 而且根据他们各自 |
[34:51] | as evidenced by the deep incisions | C6脊椎前端的深度切口来看 |
[34:53] | on their respective anterior c-6’s. | 他们被害的手法也相同 |
[34:56] | That would sever the jugular veins. | 这会切断颈动脉 |
[34:58] | These guys bled out on the factory floor. | 这些人的血在工厂地上就流干了 |
[35:00] | We’ll know more when the bones are clean, | 骨头清理干净后我们会得到更多信息 |
[35:01] | but there appear to be symmetrical kerf marks | 可目前看来锁骨和上胸部 |
[35:05] | to the clavicles and the upper thorax. | 有对称的切口痕迹 |
[35:07] | Just like Freeman. | 跟弗里曼一样 |
[35:09] | The use of fire and exsanguination | 焚烧和放血法 |
[35:12] | suggests that these killings could have | 表明这些杀戮可能是 |
[35:15] | a ritualistic component. | 某种仪式 |
[35:16] | – So we’re looking for crazy. – Well, the killer | -所以凶手是个疯子 -凶手可能认为 |
[35:18] | could think that his actions are quite sane. | 自己的行为十分合情合理 |
[35:21] | The Aztecs would cut out their victims’ still-beating hearts | 阿芝台克人会把受害者还在跳动的心脏挖出 |
[35:25] | as an offering to the gods, | 作为对神灵的祭品 |
[35:27] | and they were celebrated for it. | 而他们也因此获得赞颂 |
[35:29] | The religious angle just got more intense. | 我发现这个案子的宗教色彩越来越浓了 |
[35:32] | I got a hit off the missing persons database | 我在失踪人口的数据库中找到了这名死者的信息 |
[35:34] | for this victim — a priest, Father Douglas Nabors, | 他是一名牧师 道格拉斯·纳伯斯神父 |
[35:38] | who was reported missing three months ago. | 三个月前被报失踪 |
[35:41] | And what about the other two sets of remains? | 另外两具遗骸呢 |
[35:43] | This one is Ted Widmer, | 这位是泰德·韦德默 |
[35:45] | an escaped convict | 他和我们发现的第一名死者 |
[35:46] | who was in the same prison as our victim. | 还有几个在面包店工作的人 |
[35:48] | And some of the guys at the bakery. | 曾关在同一间监狱 但他逃狱了 |
[35:49] | Oh, it can’t be | 他遇害 |
[35:50] | a coincidence that he’s here. | 绝对不是个偶然 |
[35:52] | I’ll try to scrounge up | 我会试着提取一些 |
[35:53] | some usable tissue. | 可以用的肌肉组织 |
[35:54] | If the opiates we found on Freeman | 如果其他人体内也有我们在弗里曼体内 |
[35:56] | were used on the others, that may give us a lead. | 发现的鸦片制剂 这可能会是个突破口 |
[35:58] | And I’ll keep trying for an I.D. | 我会继续试着查找 |
[36:00] | on our third victim. | 第三名死者的身份 |
[36:07] | Hey. Come on, come on. So all this just came in? | 快说说 这些都是刚刚送过来的 |
[36:09] | Yeah. But I found the prize in the box right away. | 是的 但是我马上就从中找到重点了 |
[36:11] | The priest, Father Nabors, was assigned | 那个牧师纳伯斯神父被分派到 |
[36:13] | to a parish in West Virginia where Alex Rockwell lived. | 西弗吉尼亚州亚历克斯·洛克威尔所住的教区任职 |
[36:16] | Rockwell was an altar boy there when he was a kid. | 洛克威尔小的时候是祭台助手 |
[36:18] | Uh, let me guess, he started breaking the law | 让我猜猜 他十几岁的时候 |
[36:20] | when he was in his teens. | 就开始非法乱纪 |
[36:21] | Very good. You should do this for a living. | 相当厉害 你真该以此为生 |
[36:23] | Yeah. Now if we could just find a connection | 是可以 我们要是能找到洛克威尔和韦德默 |
[36:25] | between Rockwell and Widmer. | 之间的联系就好了 |
[36:28] | They served time together when they were in Hazelton, | 他们曾一起在黑兹尔顿服刑 |
[36:30] | same cell block. | 同一栋监狱楼 |
[36:31] | Wait, same time Connor Freeman was there? | 等一下 跟康纳·弗里曼同期吗 |
[36:33] | So, looks like Rockwell just snapped | 看起来在他被释放后 洛克威尔就崩溃了 |
[36:35] | when he was released, started killing. | 然后开始杀戮 |
[36:37] | Let’s go pick him up. | 咱们去抓他吧 |
[36:43] | What is it this time? | 这次又怎么了 |
[36:43] | – Looking for Alex Rockwell. – Alex? | -我们来找亚历克斯·洛克威尔 -亚历克斯吗 |
[36:46] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[36:48] | He and Connor were close friends. | 他和康纳是好哥们 |
[36:49] | He is a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[36:51] | He could have never killed him. | 他不可能杀康纳的 |
[36:52] | Look, we found three more bodies | 我们在康纳被囚禁的地方 |
[36:54] | where Connor was being held captive. | 又发现了三具尸体 |
[36:56] | Two of them had connections to Rockwell. | 其中两个死者都和洛克威尔有关系 |
[36:58] | One we’re still waiting on. | 还有一个尚待辨认 |
[37:01] | God. | 天呐 |
[37:02] | Yeah, so unless you want more people to die, | 是的 所以除非你还想再有人死掉 |
[37:04] | I suggest you let us talk to Rockwell. | 我建议你让我们跟洛克威尔谈谈 |
[37:08] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[37:09] | He didn’t come in today and I’ve been calling. | 他今天没来上班 我一直在给他打电话 |
[37:12] | – Why would he do this? – I don’t know. | -他为什么要这么做 -不知道 |
[37:14] | Maybe Connor found out that Rockwell had been, uh, | 也许康纳发现了洛克威尔 |
[37:16] | slicing and burning people. | 切割然后烧掉尸体的秘密 |
[37:20] | Okay, uh, let me try and contact him, | 好 我会试着联系他 |
[37:23] | and I’m gonna let you know as soon as I do. | 有消息我会马上通知你们 |
[37:25] | Just promise you won’t start shooting. | 请你们保证不会开枪 |
[37:28] | Well, if he comes peacefully, no one’s gonna get hurt. | 只要他肯配合 就不会有人受伤 |
[37:35] | So you got something for me, Bones? | 你有新的发现吗 骨头 |
[37:37] | Yes. I just finished comparing the kerf marks | 是的 我刚刚比较了 |
[37:40] | on the clavicles of the new victims | 新的尸体锁骨上的切痕 |
[37:42] | with the ones found on Freeman’s remains. | 和弗里曼尸体上的伤口切痕 |
[37:45] | They’re identical. | 是一模一样的 |
[37:46] | So it’s the same knife. | 所以是出自同一把刀 |
[37:47] | All right, I’m gonna need that to make a case. | 好的 我用得上这个证据 |
[37:49] | Hodgins said the metallurgical composition and shape | 哈金斯说从刀片的冶金成分和形状 |
[37:51] | of the blade suggest a northern Indian | 可以判断这是一把源自印度北部的 |
[37:54] | ritualistic slaughter knife. | 宗教仪式专用屠宰刀 |
[37:56] | So your theory was correct– | 这么说你的推断是对的 |
[37:58] | It was, uh, some kind of sick ceremony. | 这的确是某种变态仪式 |
[38:01] | Angela said the shape is most likely something like this. | 安琪拉说刀的形状很可能是这样 |
[38:06] | Looks like a Khukuri knife– | 看起来像库克锐弯刀 |
[38:07] | weapon of choice in Afghanistan. | 是阿富汗那边使用的典型凶器 |
[38:09] | That’ll definitely do the job. | 杀人没问题 |
[38:10] | Rockwell was stationed there. | 洛克威尔曾被派驻到那里 |
[38:13] | Flender sent a text. He’s with Rockwell | 弗兰德发来短信 他找到洛克威尔了 |
[38:15] | at a parking lot across the river. | 他们在河对岸的一个停车场 |
[38:16] | I told him we’d text him when we were in position. | 我跟他说我们就位以后会给他发短信 |
[38:18] | Right, okay. Got to go, Bones. | 好的 好 我得走了 骨头 |
[38:20] | Be safe, Booth. | 注意安全 布斯 |
[38:21] | Always am. | 一直都是 |
[38:28] | Alex, hey. | 亚历克斯 |
[38:29] | I don’t like being out here like this. | 我不喜欢在这种暴露的地方 |
[38:31] | It’s okay. Nobody knows you’re here. | 没事的 没人知道你在这里 |
[38:33] | Why are you running, Alex? | 你为什么要逃跑 亚历克斯 |
[38:35] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[38:36] | I thought you were on my side. | 我还以为你是站在我这边的 |
[38:38] | I am. | 我的确是 |
[38:39] | That’s why I think you should just talk to them. | 所以我才认为你应该跟他们谈谈 |
[38:41] | What’s going on, Roger? | 怎么回事 罗杰 |
[38:44] | Listen to me, Alex. If you run, | 听我说 亚历克斯 如果你逃跑 |
[38:46] | they’re not gonna believe you. | 他们就不会相信你说的话了 |
[38:47] | You need to talk to them now. | 你得现在去跟他们谈谈 |
[38:48] | Are they here? Did you set me up? | 他们在这里吗 你给我下了套吗 |
[38:51] | Look, I’m on your side here, Alex. | 我是站在你这边的 亚历克斯 |
[38:52] | Alex, Alex, stop… | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 别这样 |
[38:54] | Shut up, you son of a bitch! | 闭嘴 你个混蛋 |
[38:55] | You’re coming with me. Move! | 你跟我走 快点 |
[38:58] | Rockwell! He has a knife in the car! | 洛克威尔 他车里有把刀 |
[39:00] | – I don’t have a clear shot. – I do. | -我无法瞄准目标 -我可以 |
[39:05] | No. No, he’s hit. He’s hit! | 别 别 他中枪了 他中枪了 |
[39:06] | He’s hit. Please, please. | 他中枪了 拜托 拜托 |
[39:08] | – Not again. – It’s gonna be okay. | -别再开枪了 -没事的 |
[39:10] | Just wanted to immobilize him. | 只是要他无法动弹 |
[39:15] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[39:17] | He was one of | 他本来是 |
[39:18] | – the success stories. – You tried. | -我的一个成功案例 -你尽力了 |
[39:21] | That’s you can do is try. | 你能做的只有这么多了 |
[39:31] | Well, you know, you were right, Bones. | 你是对的 骨头 |
[39:33] | Some people are just missing that little | 有些人就是缺乏 |
[39:34] | piece of goodness, and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 那一点善良 而没有人能帮得了他 |
[39:37] | Not something I want to be right about. | 我倒希望我说得不对 |
[39:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:42] | Yeah, fine. | 嗯 还好 |
[39:44] | I just, you know… | 我只是… |
[39:46] | I never like taking a shot. | 我从来不喜欢开枪 |
[39:51] | Because of that piece of goodness you have. | 因为你骨子里的那一点善良 |
[39:54] | You know, his knife was a match | 他的刀和死者伤口的 |
[39:56] | for the injuries. | 刀痕吻合 |
[39:57] | Yeah, that’s what I heard. Caroline also | 是啊 我听说了 卡罗琳还跟我说 |
[39:59] | told me it was a tight case. | 这案子比较棘手 |
[40:00] | – Very. – Right. | -非常棘手 -是的 |
[40:03] | So you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:05] | Mm-hmm. How’s Flender doing? | 弗兰德怎么样 |
[40:06] | He’s having second thoughts, | 他有些疑虑 |
[40:07] | I think, you know? | 我觉得 |
[40:08] | I told him the world would’ve ended a long time ago | 我对他说 如果世上不是好人比坏人多 |
[40:11] | if there weren’t more good people than bad. | 那世界末日早就到了 |
[40:13] | You sound like an anthropologist, Booth. | 你听上去像个人类学家 布斯 |
[40:15] | Yeah, look, that’s not gonna make me | 是吗 这是不会让我 |
[40:17] | hang out in the lab, | 想要待在实验室的 |
[40:17] | if that’s what you’re thinking, okay? | 如果你在那么想的话 |
[40:19] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[40:19] | Well, that’s kind of what you’re insinuating. | 你有点在暗示那个意思 |
[40:21] | I am staying away from… | 我要远离这个… |
[40:30] | They just found five | 医生在哈米德的大脑中 |
[40:31] | new glioblastomas in Hamid’s brain. | 发现了五个新的恶性胶质瘤 |
[40:35] | The chemo and the radiation | 化疗和放射性治疗 |
[40:36] | aren’t working. | 都不起作用 |
[40:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:43] | I heard about a new alternative | 我听说杜克研究出了 |
[40:47] | treatment at Duke. | 一种新的疗法 |
[40:49] | They implant… | 在患者大脑中… |
[40:50] | A modified polio vaccine in the brain. | 植入一种改良的脊髓灰质炎疫苗 |
[40:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:57] | You’ve been doing research, too? | 你也在做调研吗 |
[40:59] | Well, I’ve printed out the information for you. | 我帮你把资料打印出来了 |
[41:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:04] | Well, I assume Hamid’s gonna be my brother-in-law one day. | 我想有一天哈米德会成为我的小叔子 |
[41:09] | I want you to make sure I meet him. | 我希望你确保我能见到他 |
[41:15] | I do love you, you know. | 我真的很爱你 |
[41:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:25] | Why don’t we grab a bite to eat. | 我们去吃点东西吧 |
[41:32] | Cam. | 凯 |
[41:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:38] | I booked a flight, Cam. | 我订了机票 凯 |
[41:41] | It leaves in a few hours. | 飞机几小时后就起飞 |
[41:44] | I… | 我 |
[41:47] | I thought I was ready. | 我以为自己准备好了 |
[41:48] | – I’m sorry it was so fast. – No, it’s-its… | -很抱歉我这么快就要走 -不 |
[41:50] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[41:52] | I’m fine. I… | 我没事 |
[41:56] | You just… | 你一定要… |
[41:58] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:09] | You come back to me, Arastoo. | 你要回到我身边 阿拉斯图 |
[42:13] | Make sure you come back. | 你一定要回来 |