时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Figured you wouldn’t pick up. | 我猜你也不会接电话的 |
[00:16] | Who would take a call from Hollis Pepall, | 谁会想接霍利斯·佩帕尔的电话 |
[00:18] | the least important man in the world? | 他是这世界上最无足轻重的人 |
[00:20] | Certainly not my wife. | 我老婆肯定不会接 |
[00:23] | But you know what? | 不过你知道吗 |
[00:25] | I don’t care anymore. | 我以后都不会介意了 |
[00:27] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[00:30] | This is on your head, bitch. | 这都怪你 贱人 |
[00:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:59] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:00] | Help! | 来人啊 |
[01:02] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:06] | Dad, you made plans with Christine. | 爸 你和克里斯汀约好的事情 |
[01:08] | You can’t just break them at the last minute. | 你不能这样临时取消 |
[01:10] | I’m sorry, Tempe, this just came up. | 抱歉 坦普 事情发生得太突然 |
[01:12] | I-I have to go out of town. | 我 我必须要出趟城 |
[01:13] | What came up, exactly? | 到底是什么事情发生得太突然 |
[01:15] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不太重要 |
[01:16] | I’ll be back in a couple of days. | 我几天后就回来 |
[01:18] | That’s not an answer, dad. | 这不是个像样的回答 爸爸 |
[01:20] | It’s the only answer I can give you right now. | 现在我只能告诉你这么多 |
[01:22] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[01:23] | What? What am I doing? | 什么 我做什么了 |
[01:24] | Keeping secrets from me, lying. | 对我保密 说谎 |
[01:26] | Are… Are you in trouble again? | 你 你难道又惹上麻烦了吗 |
[01:29] | No. | 没有 |
[01:30] | And when I do come back, | 我回来之后 |
[01:31] | I’ll spend the whole weekend with Christine. | 我整个周末都会和克里斯汀呆在一起的 |
[01:34] | Just go, dad. | 你去吧 爸 |
[01:35] | I-I don’t want you to be late | 不管你到底是向我隐瞒什么 |
[01:37] | for whatever it is you’re hiding from me. | 我不希望你迟到 |
[01:39] | Tempe. | 坦普 |
[01:41] | Brennan. | 我是布纳恩 |
[01:42] | Oh, okay. Right away. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[01:46] | I have to get Christine ready for day care | 我得带克里斯汀去日托中心 |
[01:47] | and get to work. | 然后去上班 |
[01:48] | No, I’ll drive her. | 我可以开车送她 |
[01:49] | No, don’t bother. | 不用了 不敢劳您大驾 |
[01:52] | Christine, you ready? | 克里斯汀 你好了吗 |
[01:55] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[01:57] | Ugh, I’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[01:59] | We’d be on time if we didn’t like each other so much. | 如果我们不是深爱对方 就不会迟到了 |
[02:01] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[02:01] | Being in love is such a drag. | 相爱真是个拖累 |
[02:05] | Hey, wait a minute. We’ve got plenty of time. | 稍等 我们还有大把的时间 |
[02:06] | Maybe we could… | 也许 我们可以 |
[02:08] | Sorry, but that’s not the right time. | 抱歉 那个钟上的时间不对 |
[02:09] | That clock was my grandmother’s. | 那是我外婆的钟 |
[02:11] | I think that’s why she was always late. | 我猜就是因为那座钟 她才总是迟到 |
[02:13] | Oh, nice clock. | 这座钟挺漂亮的 |
[02:15] | I know. I was gonna take it in to get it cleaned. | 我知道 我本来要把它拿去清洗一下 |
[02:17] | I thought that might help. | 我认为那样可能会有所帮助 |
[02:18] | But I love that thing. | 但是我太喜欢它 |
[02:35] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[02:37] | Yeah, uh, sure… You know, I’ll tell you what– | 当然 我跟你说 |
[02:39] | I know a great clock… Maker. | 我认识一个特别棒的钟表匠 |
[02:41] | I can bring it in, get it cleaned for you. | 我可以把这拿给他 让他帮你清洗一下 |
[02:43] | You don’t have to. | 你不用这么大费周章 |
[02:44] | Oh, n-n-no, it-it’s fine. | 不不 不麻烦 |
[02:45] | Uh, it was your grandmother’s. | 这是你外婆的遗物 |
[02:46] | I know how much she meant to you. | 我知道她对你来说非常重要 |
[02:47] | I’m happy to do it. | 我很乐意为你效劳 |
[02:50] | You’re the best. | 你人真的太好了 |
[02:53] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天有个好心情 |
[03:08] | You’re pretty quiet, what’s going on? | 你今天很沉默 发生什么了 |
[03:10] | It’s Max. | 因为马克斯 |
[03:12] | What’s wrong with Max? | 马克斯怎么了 |
[03:13] | – Is he sick or something? – No. | -他生病了还是怎么了 -没有 |
[03:15] | Nothing like that. | 不是生病 |
[03:16] | He just… He made plans with Christine, | 他 他本来和克里斯汀约好了 |
[03:17] | and now he’s abandoning her. | 但现在他要抛弃她 |
[03:20] | Abandoning her? | 抛弃她 |
[03:22] | Well, he’s going out of town. | 他要出城 |
[03:24] | I’m sorry, am I missing something here? | 抱歉 我是不是漏掉什么细节 |
[03:25] | Are you… You’re mad at Max | 你 你是不是生马克斯的气了 |
[03:27] | Because he’s going out of town? | 就因为他要出城 |
[03:29] | Wait, so where’s he going? | 等等 他要去哪里 |
[03:30] | That’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在了 |
[03:31] | When I asked, he refused to tell me. | 当我向他询问时 他拒绝告诉我 |
[03:33] | Well, I guess that’s a little unusual. | 我猜这有点反常 |
[03:36] | He’s hiding something, Booth. | 他在隐瞒一些事情 布斯 |
[03:37] | With Max, that’s never good. | 马克斯想隐瞒的事情 肯定不是什么好事 |
[03:39] | Okay, look, let’s not jump to conclusions here. | 不要这么快就跳到结论 |
[03:41] | I mean, Max has been on the straight | 马克斯安分守己做人已经 |
[03:42] | and narrow for some time. | 有些日子了 |
[03:43] | Then why won’t he answer a simple question? | 那为什么这么简单的一个问题他都不肯回答我 |
[03:46] | Look, you know what, | 话说 |
[03:47] | it might not be as bad as you think, all right? | 也许事情的真相没有你想象得那么糟 |
[03:48] | There could be a very innocent explanation for him taking off. | 可能他出城的原因非常单纯 |
[03:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:55] | No. | 不 |
[03:55] | No. No, he’s up to something. | 不 不 他肯定是在策划什么 |
[03:56] | I knew it, he’s… It’s no good. | 我知道 他 绝对没好事 |
[04:02] | Okay, look. I can put a tracker on him, if that makes you feel better. | 如果你愿意 我可以在他身上装个追踪器 |
[04:06] | – I-I’d like that. – Okay, fine. | -正合我意 -好吧 |
[04:07] | You sure you want me to spy on him? | 你确定你想让我监视他 |
[04:08] | Absolutely, wasn’t your offer sincere? | 当然 难道你不是真心提的建议 |
[04:10] | It was very sincere, I’m just asking, you know… | 我非常真诚 我只是问一下 你知道 |
[04:12] | Hey, so we couldn’t get to the remains from the lower floor, | 我们不能从下面的楼层去取尸体 |
[04:14] | so I finally get to use my superwinch. | 所以终于用到我的超级绞车 |
[04:16] | Call the media– bug boy uses a new toy. | 快给媒体打电话 虫男摆弄一件新玩具 |
[04:18] | Hey, I’m not gonna let your cold dark heart | 我不允许你那颗冰冷黑暗的心 |
[04:19] | ruin my lucky day, all right? | 毁掉我的幸运日 懂吗 |
[04:21] | Well, luck has nothing to do with it, Dr. Hodgins. | 哈金斯博士 运气跟这件事毫无关系 |
[04:23] | But I imagine there’s an easier way to access the remains. | 我应该有更简单的取下尸体方法 |
[04:25] | Wow, you guys are a couple of real downers. | 你们俩真喜欢给人泼冷水 |
[04:27] | But you’re too late. | 不过你们来晚了 |
[04:33] | Watch out, he’s dripping. | 注意 尸体上有东西滴下来 |
[04:34] | Oh, god, that really stinks. | 上帝啊 真的太臭了 |
[04:36] | Big part of the frontal bone of the skull is missing. | 死者头上很大一片额骨不见了 |
[04:39] | Well, maybe it was done deliberately | 也许是有人为了妨碍受害人身份的确认 |
[04:41] | to obscure the victim’s identity. | 而故意为之 |
[04:42] | All idle speculation until we get the remains back to the lab. | 把尸体运回实验室前 一切都只是无用推测 |
[04:46] | Well, the birds definitely did their job on this guy. | 鸟类肯定在这个可怜的人身上尽心尽力了 |
[04:48] | Yeah, here. | 是的 拿着 |
[04:49] | Masks, everybody. | 大家都要戴口罩 |
[04:50] | Bird droppings are extremely toxic. | 鸟粪的毒性非常大 |
[04:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[04:53] | You got to wear masks | 你们为了看鸟粪 |
[04:54] | in order to look at bird poop? | 还要大费周章戴口罩吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah, bird guano’s been known to carry | 当然 目前已知的 鸟类粪便可携带 |
[04:57] | more than 60 transmittable diseases. | 超过六十种可传播的疾病 |
[04:59] | That’s okay– you can wear that little bird guano mask, | 好吧 你可以戴上小鸟粪口罩 |
[05:01] | I’ll be over there in the poop-free zone, doing my thing. | 我就留在无粪区做自己的事吧 |
[05:04] | The remains are in an active stage of decay. | 尸体处于腐烂的活跃期 |
[05:07] | which means they’ve been here a while. | 说明它在这里有一段时间了 |
[05:08] | The slanted squamosal of the remaining | 尸体额头上残存的倾斜的鳞状骨 |
[05:10] | frontal bones of the skull suggests male. | 表明死者为男性 |
[05:13] | Mid-30s, according to | 根据胸肋骨末端的形状来看 |
[05:16] | the shape of the sternal rib ends. | 死者约三十五岁左右 |
[05:18] | Carcass has been deflated due to the feeding of dipteran larvae, | 由于双持类昆虫幼虫的啃食 尸体已漏气 |
[05:22] | And the calliphoridae flies indicate | 丽蝇科的蝇类表明 |
[05:23] | the body’s been here about seven or eight days. | 这具尸体已经在这里躺了七到八天了 |
[05:29] | Okay, everybody in a mask. | 好了 戴面具的同志们 |
[05:30] | Put him down– we got some blood over on the railing, | 先别管尸体了 栏杆上有血迹 |
[05:32] | and it’s smeared. | 像是蹭上去的 |
[05:33] | Look at that. | 快来看啊 |
[05:36] | There’s also some passive spatter | 还有喷溅状血滴 |
[05:38] | and some overlap on the smear. | 蹭上的血迹也有重叠 |
[05:40] | Yeah, somebody had some trouble | 看来有人想将尸体扔下栏杆 |
[05:41] | throwing this body over the rail. | 却遇到了点困难 |
[05:42] | Indicating it probably wasn’t a suicide. | 这也说明这宗案件可能并非自杀 |
[05:44] | Oh, Dr. Hodgins, what are you doing? | 哈金斯博士 你在干嘛呢 |
[05:46] | Yeah, oh, just checking to make sure | 我只是确认一下 |
[05:47] | there are no more remains below. | 下面没有其他残骸 |
[05:48] | Wh… That’s not necessary. | 你没必要检查的 |
[05:50] | Yeah, it’s okay, I’m just gonna take a quick peek. | 不要紧 我就去瞟一眼就好 |
[05:51] | All right, take me back. | 好了 把我往后放 |
[05:55] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[06:01] | Oh, this is not fun. | 这可一点也不好玩啊 |
[06:04] | Uh, okay, what’s going on here? | 发生什么了 |
[06:06] | Got a little problem here. | 遇到了点小故障 |
[06:08] | It’s jammed. | 滑索卡住了 |
[06:09] | Yeah, okay, well, I’m halfway down and dangling. | 好吧 可我正悬在半空呢 |
[06:12] | Yeah, we’re working on it. | 我知道 我们正在调试呢 |
[06:13] | Did you hit the red button and flip the yellow switch? | 你按下红色按钮 打开黄色开关了吗 |
[06:16] | Yes, I-I hit the red button | 我按过红色按钮了 |
[06:17] | and I-I flicked the switch. | 开关也打开了啊 |
[06:19] | Not so super now, huh, bug boy? | 现在不爽了吧 虫子哥 |
[06:21] | I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说哦 |
[06:22] | Have a nice hang. | 祝你挂得愉快 |
[06:22] | I got to go back to the lab. | 我得先回实验室了 |
[06:25] | Uh, he-he’s my ride. | 我搭他的车来的 |
[06:26] | – See ya. – No. | -拜拜 -别这样 |
[06:27] | Well, don’t go. | 别走啊 |
[06:29] | Are you sure you’re looking at the red button | 你确定你按的是红色按钮 |
[06:31] | and not the blue one? | 不是蓝色的那个 |
[06:33] | What was it again? | 到底哪个来着 |
[06:34] | I thought you said blue. | 你不是说的蓝色吗 |
[06:35] | – Really? – I’ll try it again. | -你不是吧 -我再试试啊 |
[06:37] | Great. | 好极了 |
[07:11] | All right, I have neutralized the bird guano | 好了 我用二羟基醇消毒剂浓缩液 |
[07:13] | with a glycol disinfectant concentrate, | 将鸟粪中和了 |
[07:15] | so we should be good now. | 应该就没问题了 |
[07:17] | It appears the bird guano has actually eaten away the bones. | 看起来这尸骨已被鸟粪侵蚀了 |
[07:22] | You’re right– there’s some serious osteo-compromise | 没错 这一片尸骨表面都有明显的 |
[07:24] | going on here. | 侵蚀痕迹 |
[07:25] | Well, bird droppings are very corrosive | 鸟类排泄物的腐蚀性极强 |
[07:27] | because birds excrete both solid and liquid waste | 因为鸟类通过同一个孔 |
[07:29] | from the same orifice. | 排泄大小便 |
[07:30] | Ew, not another one of your disgusting creature lessons. | 好恶心 别给我们上恶心人的生物课了 |
[07:34] | More importantly, if true, | 更重要的是 若如你所言 |
[07:35] | the bird guano needs to be removed immediately, | 鸟粪得立即清除干净 |
[07:38] | or my bones will be destroyed. | 否则会彻底侵蚀这具残骸 |
[07:39] | Unfortunately, that can’t happen | 只可惜 清除鸟粪得等我 |
[07:41] | until I finish my particulates sweep. | 收集完颗粒才行 |
[07:43] | I’ve got some interesting exposed ligaments here. | 这里有几根暴露的韧带很奇怪 |
[07:48] | There’s a thickening of the ligaments | 右手腕正中神经 |
[07:49] | surrounding the median nerve at the right wrist. | 周围的韧带明显加粗 |
[07:52] | Carpal tunnel? | 腕道症候群吗 |
[07:53] | That would be my assumption. | 这是我的初步猜想 |
[07:54] | I’ve got a nice sized piece of liver here | 我找到了一块完好的肝脏 |
[07:56] | that the predators overlooked. | 并没有被啄食 |
[07:58] | I’ll run a tox screen and see if I can find anything. | 我去做个毒理检测 看看有没有线索 |
[08:00] | Take a look at this, Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士 请来看一下这里 |
[08:03] | That looks like an entry wound. | 好像是个射入伤 |
[08:05] | A bullet? | 子弹吗 |
[08:06] | Probably from a rifle. | 很可能是把步枪 |
[08:08] | It went in small through the back of the head. | 后脑伤口很小 |
[08:09] | And the exit wound split the skull, | 射出伤击碎了颅骨 |
[08:11] | explaining the missing parts of the frontal bones, | 导致额骨 颧骨 鼻骨的 |
[08:14] | zygomatic and nasal bones. | 部分缺失 |
[08:16] | I’m going out on a limb here | 我要大胆断言 |
[08:17] | and saying we just found cause of death. | 我们找到死因了 |
[08:28] | Dr. Saroyan found evidence | 瑟罗博士在死者肝脏中 |
[08:30] | of beta blockers in the victim’s liver. | 找到了β-受体阻滞药 |
[08:32] | He’d be kind of young to suffer from heart issues. | 这么年轻就得心脏病吗 |
[08:34] | And he had carpal tunnel syndrome in his right hand. | 他右手还患有腕管症候群 |
[08:37] | Beta blockers, carpal tunnel. | β-受体阻滞药 腕管症候群 |
[08:39] | Could be a contract killer. | 他可能是职业杀手 |
[08:41] | Really? How do you jump to that? | 真的吗 你怎么得出的结论 |
[08:42] | Contract killers, you know, they often take beta blockers. | 职业杀手经常服用β-受体阻滞药 |
[08:45] | And the army snipers that I used to train with, | 我曾经在部队接受狙击手训练时 |
[08:47] | you know, they used to take them to steady their hands. | 看到他们服用这种药物来稳定双手 |
[08:49] | And the carpal tunnel’s from the repeated pressure | 腕管症候群则是由拇指和扳机指的 |
[08:51] | on his thumb and trigger finger. | 反复施压导致的 |
[08:52] | There, it wasn’t so hard, now, was it? | 答对了 其实并没有那么难猜吧 |
[08:54] | What do you got there? | 你查到了什么线索 |
[08:56] | The, uh, contents of the victim’s pockets. | 死者口袋里装着这些东西 |
[08:59] | Uh, got your cigarettes, condoms, a pencil. | 香烟 避孕套 一支铅笔 |
[09:01] | And that looks like some kind of secret code. | 还有那个 看起来像什么密码 |
[09:03] | Maybe the killer was after it? | 说不定这就是凶手想要的东西 |
[09:05] | Then why didn’t he take it? | 那他干嘛不拿走 |
[09:06] | No cell phone? | 没有手机吗 |
[09:07] | Didn’t find one on the body. | 在死者身上没找到手机 |
[09:08] | Searched the area, nothing. | 搜查了案发现场附近 什么也没找到 |
[09:09] | So he didn’t have one, or the killer took it. | 所以要么是他没有手机 要么是凶手拿走了 |
[09:15] | You put a tracking device on Dr. Brennan’s dad? | 你在追踪布纳恩博士的父亲吗 |
[09:19] | Just stay in your own lane. | 管好你自己的事就好 |
[09:23] | Okay? | 清楚了吗 |
[09:24] | Don’t you think that it’s odd | 你不觉得死者没有手机 |
[09:25] | that the victim didn’t have a cell phone? | 这件事很奇怪吗 |
[09:26] | Why don’t you call the service carriers | 不如你打给手机运营商问问 |
[09:28] | and see if you get a phone number. | 看看能不能查到手机号码 |
[09:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:31] | Take the condoms off my desk, please, too. | 顺便把避孕套也带走 |
[09:37] | Hey, you almost finished? | 快清理干净了吗 |
[09:38] | Don’t rush the chef when he’s making a stew. | 不要在主厨熬骨头汤的时候在旁边催 |
[09:41] | Hey, I found cannulated screws | 我在死者左肱骨大结节内 |
[09:43] | in the greater tuberosity of the left humerus. | 发现了空心螺纹钉 |
[09:45] | Oh, I know, I saw those– right here. | 我看到了 就在这里 |
[09:47] | Yeah, it’s a shame that screws don’t have serial numbers. | 真可惜螺丝上没有序列号 |
[09:49] | We could have gotten an I.D. | 不然我们就知道死者身份了 |
[09:50] | Right, but tuberosity fractures are extremely rare. | 但他结节处的骨折极为罕见 |
[09:53] | I asked Angela to run through surgery logs at the local hospital, | 我让安琪拉去查本地医院的手术记录 |
[09:56] | maybe get an I.D. that way. | 说不定能查出死者身份 |
[09:58] | You think that’s enough for her to run anything? | 你觉得这么点线索够她查的吗 |
[10:00] | Sure, I mean, she has sex and age from Dr. Brennan, | 当然 布纳恩博士告诉了她死者性别和年龄 |
[10:02] | and the remodeling shows that the fractures | 骨骼重塑又说明死者的骨折 |
[10:04] | happened about ten years ago, | 大约发生在十年前 |
[10:05] | which should be enough to narrow it down even more. | 应该能帮她缩小范围 |
[10:07] | Yeah, that’s true. | 说的倒没错 |
[10:08] | All right, here we go. | 好了 拿去吧 |
[10:09] | Last of the bones. | 这是最后一块骨头了 |
[10:10] | Can you grab that? | 你能把那个拿过来吗 |
[10:12] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[10:16] | Hey, do you know anything about clocks? | 你对钟表有研究吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, actually– I took apart every clock | 略知一二 我小的时候 |
[10:20] | in my parents’ house when I was a kid. | 把我爸妈家的所有钟表都给拆了 |
[10:22] | Of course you did. | 想想也是 |
[10:23] | I got in big trouble for that, too. | 我就因为这事还惹了不少麻烦 |
[10:25] | Until I moved on to the furnace. | 直到我开始拆暖气片 |
[10:28] | Uh, Andie’s grandmother left her a clock, | 安迪的祖母留了台座钟给她 |
[10:30] | and I, uh… | 我 |
[10:32] | I want to get it fixed for her. | 我想帮她修好 |
[10:34] | Aw, so she can see how wonderful you are. | 这样她就能看到你的好了 |
[10:37] | – That’s sweet. – Yeah. | -真贴心 -是啊 |
[10:39] | The jewelers, they won’t even open it | 低于五百块 宝石匠们 |
[10:41] | for less than 500 bucks. | 都不愿意打开看 |
[10:43] | You know I can’t afford that. | 你知道我付不起 |
[10:44] | Yeah, no problem, brother. Bring it in. | 没问题 兄弟 带过来吧 |
[10:45] | Let’s see what Father Time can do with it. | 看看时光老人能不能帮上忙 |
[10:49] | I found the surgery. | 我找到那台手术了 |
[10:51] | It was done at St. Joe’s ten years ago, | 手术是十年前在圣乔医院实施的 |
[10:54] | and the victim is Troy Carter. | 受害者是特洛伊·卡特 |
[10:57] | His brother Jake reported him missing last week. | 他兄弟杰克上周报警说他失踪了 |
[11:03] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[11:04] | I don’t believe this. What happened? | 我不敢相信 发生什么了 |
[11:06] | He was shot, Jake. | 他中枪了 杰克 |
[11:08] | Shot? | 中枪 |
[11:10] | No, th… | 不 那 |
[11:11] | that crazy bastard. I warned him. | 那个疯子混蛋 我警告过他 |
[11:13] | Yeah, well, we know that your brother was a marksman. | 我们知道你兄弟是个神枪手 |
[11:18] | What? Troy? No, no. | 什么 特洛伊 不不 |
[11:19] | He used beta blockers | 他曾服用β受体阻滞药 |
[11:21] | and had carpal tunnel syndrome, | 且患有腕管综合症 |
[11:23] | – which usually means… – No. | -这些通常表明 -不 |
[11:24] | That-that wasn’t for shooting. | 那不是因为开枪 |
[11:25] | That was for golf. | 而是因为高尔夫 |
[11:27] | Troy was a golfer. | 特洛伊是个高尔夫球手 |
[11:29] | Golf? | 高尔夫 |
[11:30] | Yeah, he-he took the beta blockers | 是的 他服用β受体阻滞药 |
[11:32] | to improve his game. | 是为了增进表现 |
[11:33] | It steadied his hand. | 药物能稳定他的手 |
[11:35] | He was a pro. | 他是个职业选手 |
[11:36] | I-I don’t know if it was all legal. | 我 我不清楚那是否合法 |
[11:37] | Can’t imagine the PGA would allow their players… | 没想到职业高尔夫球手协会会允许选手们 |
[11:39] | No, no, not the PGA. | 不不 不是职高协会 |
[11:41] | Troy played mini golf. | 特洛伊打的是迷你高尔夫 |
[11:44] | Mini golf? | 迷你高尔夫 |
[11:45] | Like, get the ball in the clown’s mouth golf? | 把球打进小丑嘴巴里的高尔夫 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:50] | He was obsessed with it. | 他痴迷于此 |
[11:52] | He was starting to make a little money at it, too. | 而且也开始赚点小钱 |
[11:53] | That’s why he was thinking about quitting the business. | 所以他在考虑不做生意了 |
[11:55] | What business was that? | 什么生意 |
[11:57] | We have a landscaping business together. | 我们有个环境美化的生意 |
[11:59] | It’s a green green world landscaping. | 是做绿化的 |
[12:01] | Just got a big contract, too, not that he cared. | 我也刚接到一个大单子 但他不在乎 |
[12:04] | There’s money in mini golf? | 打迷你高尔夫可以赚到钱吗 |
[12:06] | Not as much as there is in landscaping. | 不如环境绿化赚的钱多 |
[12:07] | You wouldn’t believe how many times I told him that, | 你不知道我跟他说过多少次 |
[12:08] | but it was all about the glamour for him. | 但说来说去都是他的痴迷 |
[12:11] | Glamour in mini golf. | 迷你高尔夫的魅力 |
[12:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:14] | Uh, any idea who might want to kill your brother? | 你知道谁可能想杀你兄弟吗 |
[12:17] | Those mini golfers. | 那些迷你高尔夫球手 |
[12:18] | Troy was kicking their asses. | 特洛伊把他们打得落花流水 |
[12:20] | And-and they’re all getting ready for the masters. | 他们都在准备锦标赛 |
[12:23] | Mini golf has a masters? | 迷你高尔夫也有锦标赛 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:26] | The Mini Masters. | 迷你高尔夫球锦标赛 |
[12:27] | It’s going on right now. | 现在正在举行 |
[12:29] | The purse is only two grand, | 奖金只有两千美元 |
[12:30] | but they spend all year | 但他们花了一整年时间 |
[12:31] | bouncing balls off of windmills just to get a shot at it. | 练习击打受到风力影响的球 |
[12:34] | And where’s this Mini Masters tournament being played? | 这场迷你高尔夫锦标赛在哪举行 |
[12:37] | Sammy’s Tropical Tiki on Route 7. | 七号公路上萨米热带提基岛 |
[12:41] | It’s Troy’s home course. | 那是特洛伊的主场 |
[12:43] | He could’ve won. | 他本来可以赢的 |
[12:48] | So I tracked Max to Ohio, then I lost him. | 我追踪马克斯到了俄亥俄州就没信号了 |
[12:50] | You know, he must have found the device. | 他一定发现了跟踪装置 |
[12:51] | Well, he’s definitely up to something. | 他肯定有所图谋 |
[12:52] | Ohio’s where he lived before he went on the run. | 他逃亡之前就住在俄亥俄州 |
[12:54] | I know, look, | 我知道 听着 |
[12:55] | I’m pulling his records from Ohio | 我从俄亥俄州调了他的档案 |
[12:57] | and the records of anyone he was associated with there. | 和所有与他相关的人员档案 |
[12:59] | What could he be planning? | 他到底在计划什么 |
[13:00] | He doesn’t need money; I have plenty of that. | 他不需要钱 我有很多 |
[13:03] | Well, like you always say, just don’t jump to conclusions. | 正如你一直说的 别太早下定论 |
[13:05] | Let’s just concentrate on Troy Carter’s murder | 我们先专心调查特洛伊·卡特的谋杀 |
[13:08] | and why anyone would devote their life to mini golf. | 还有为什么会有人毕生致力于迷你高尔夫 |
[13:10] | – That’s a good question. – Yeah. | -问得好 -是的 |
[13:12] | 萨米热带提基岛 迷你高尔夫探险 | |
[13:15] | 迷你高尔夫协会 2015迷你高尔夫球锦标赛 | |
[13:30] | – So good to have you here. – See you again. | -很高兴你能来 -再见 |
[13:31] | Good luck today, okay? | 祝你今天好运 好吗 |
[13:32] | Have fun. | 玩得愉快 |
[13:34] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 |
[13:35] | Oh, Hunter! | 亨特 |
[13:37] | – Hey, great to see you. – Hey, man. | -看见你很高兴 -你好 兄弟 |
[13:39] | – Good to see you, man. – Good luck today. | -看见你太好了 兄弟 -今天好运 |
[13:40] | – Thank you, appreciate it. – Take care, buddy. | -谢谢 我很感激 -保重 朋友 |
[13:51] | You ever see anything like this before? | 你之前见过这种场面吗 |
[13:52] | No, I… | 没有 我 |
[13:54] | There’s a hallucinatory quality | 这里有一种引起幻觉的氛围 |
[13:57] | reminiscent of an experience I had taking ayahuasca once | 让我回忆起有一次在安第斯山脉 |
[14:00] | in the Andes. | 喝死藤水的经历 |
[14:01] | But despite its obvious childishness, | 但尽管这项运动明显很幼稚 |
[14:03] | this sport does seem to have an abundance of serious adherents. | 还是有大量的拥护者 |
[14:08] | Oh, come on, you think any of these people | 拜托 你觉得会有人 |
[14:09] | take their game seriously enough to commit murder? | 对比赛重视到要杀人的地步吗 |
[14:12] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[14:13] | God! Aah! | 天呐 |
[14:16] | – I think you have your answer right there. – Damn it! | -我觉得那就能回答你的问题 -该死 |
[14:17] | – Yeah – Damn it! Damn it! | -是啊 -该死 该死 |
[14:19] | Whoa! What the hell | 你到底 |
[14:20] | do you think you’re doing, Eric? | 在干什么 埃里克 |
[14:22] | Do you have any idea what a Tiki god costs? | 你知道一个提基神要多少钱吗 |
[14:24] | This is the only shot I’ve missed all day, daddy. | 我今天只有这一次空杆 爸爸 |
[14:27] | It only takes one to lose. | 一杆就足以让你输了 |
[14:31] | Sorry, but you have to stand back over there | 对不起 但你们得退后 |
[14:33] | with the spectators; there’s a tournament going on. | 和围观者站在一起 这里正在进行比赛 |
[14:35] | Oh, no, I don’t think so. | 不 我可不这么觉得 |
[14:36] | FBI special agent Seeley Booth. | 联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[14:38] | This here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这是我的搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[14:40] | FBI? | 联邦调查局 |
[14:40] | What happened? Did somebody kill somebody? | 发生什么了 有人杀人了吗 |
[14:42] | Yeah, Troy Carter. | 是的 特洛伊·卡特 |
[14:44] | – Carter’s dead? – Oh, my god, Troy’s dead? | -卡特死了 -天呐 特洛伊死了吗 |
[14:45] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[14:47] | Okay, I say that someone’s dead, | 我说有人死了 |
[14:48] | and that’s all you got? | 你们只有这样的反应吗 |
[14:50] | We just said it’s sad. | 我们刚说了很难过 |
[14:51] | Now move your ass. | 现在滚一边去 |
[14:52] | I’m trying to make a shot here. | 我还想击一杆球呢 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[14:57] | Yeah, can you move? | 你能站一边去吗 |
[15:02] | 萨米热带提基岛 迷你高尔夫探险 | |
[15:05] | I can’t believe Troy’s dead. How-how did he die? | 我不敢相信特洛伊死了 他是怎么死的 |
[15:08] | He was shot. In the head. | 他中枪了 头部 |
[15:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[15:12] | We loved Troy. Plus, | 我们爱特洛伊 而且 |
[15:14] | Sammy and I put a lot into Troy’s career. | 萨米和我为特洛伊的事业付出了很多 |
[15:17] | How much? Time? Money? | 付出了多少 时间吗 金钱吗 |
[15:18] | Both. I mean, I’ve seen | 都有 我见识过许多 |
[15:20] | the best mini golfers come and go, | 极为优秀的迷你高尔夫球手 |
[15:22] | – but… Troy… – Sammy said Troy was gonna be | -但特洛伊… -萨米说特洛伊会成为 |
[15:25] | the Jack Nicholson of mini golf. | 迷你高尔夫界的杰克·尼科尔森 |
[15:27] | Jack Nicklaus, honey. | 亲爱的 是杰克·尼克劳斯 |
[15:29] | Anyway, he was counting on Troy | 总之 他很希望今年特洛伊 |
[15:31] | winning the mini masters this year. | 能得到迷你高尔夫大师杯冠军 |
[15:33] | Wait, okay, how much did that cost? | 等等 那你们在他身上花了多少钱 |
[15:35] | Enough. Like Sammy says, it was an investment. | 很多 但就像萨米所说 这是投资 |
[15:39] | Couldn’t have done it without Lori here. | 要是没有罗莉 我肯定付不起这么多 |
[15:41] | Most of the money came from her modeling career. | 大多数钱都是她当模特赚来的 |
[15:43] | I’m so… You’re a model? | 抱… 你是模特 |
[15:45] | Why are you surprised, Booth? | 布斯 你为什么这么吃惊 |
[15:47] | Perfectly formed phalanges, the elegant metacarpals. | 指骨构成完美 掌骨也很优雅 |
[15:51] | You’re a hand model, aren’t you? | 你是名手模 是吧 |
[15:52] | Oh, yes! | 没错 |
[15:53] | That was very good! | 你真是太厉害了 |
[15:55] | Sammy, this one here has got the gift. | 萨米 这女人很有天赋啊 |
[15:57] | Yes, she does have the gift. | 没错 她确实天赋异禀 |
[15:59] | So, did, Troy have any enemies? | 那特洛伊有没有树过敌呢 |
[16:01] | Troy kind of kept to himself. | 特洛伊不善于和他人交流 |
[16:03] | I mean, all my golfers knew him, but… | 所有球员们都认识他 但… |
[16:05] | he really wasn’t close with any of them. | 他和他们都没什么交集 |
[16:07] | There is one guy who really seemed to have it in for Troy. | 有一个人好像特别讨厌特洛伊 |
[16:10] | – One guy? – Last year’s Mini Masters Champion | -是谁 -去年迷你高尔夫大师杯冠军 |
[16:13] | Winston Scruggs. | 温斯顿·斯克鲁格斯 |
[16:14] | Come on, Winston’s kind of a jerk, | 算了吧 虽然温斯顿很犯浑 |
[16:16] | but he would never kill anyone. | 但他不可能会去杀人 |
[16:17] | Well, we’ll determine that, okay? Thank you. | 这就交给我们调查了 谢谢合作 |
[16:19] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[16:21] | Out on the course. | 在球场那里 |
[16:31] | – Is this the clock? – Yeah. | -就是这台钟吗 -对 |
[16:33] | – Hey, it’s not supposed to be in here, you know. – I know. | -这可不能带进这里啊 -我知道 |
[16:35] | I didn’t want to leave it in the locker room. | 我不想把它摆在更衣室 |
[16:36] | – Andie said it’s pretty rare. – Valuable? | -安迪说这很珍贵 -很值钱吗 |
[16:39] | – She says yes, very. – Nice! | -她说相当值钱 -好极了 |
[16:40] | Let’s take a look. | 让我瞧一瞧 |
[16:41] | Uh, you know, I really got to finish up here first, man. | 我得先把这儿的事忙完 老兄 |
[16:44] | Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. | 行 你忙吧 |
[16:44] | I’m just gonna take a quick peak to see what we’re dealing with here. | 我也就只是先瞄一眼 看看之后要怎么修 |
[16:47] | You know, while you’re here, I’ve got some bones | 既然你来了 我这还有几根 |
[16:49] | that still have bird guano on them. | 沾着鸟屎的骨头 |
[16:50] | Might need to be run through the bath again. | 估计一会还得清洗一遍 |
[16:52] | Sure, sure. Just put them to the side– | 行行行 你就先摆在一边 |
[16:53] | I’ll take a look at ’em as soon as I finish up here. | 等我看完这钟了之后就去清洗骨头 |
[16:56] | I also found a tiny hemorrhagic stain on the zygomatic. | 我还在颧骨发现了一个微小的出血点 |
[16:59] | The corrosive properties of the bird droppings | 看来是鸟屎的防腐蚀性 |
[17:02] | seem to have etched the blood into the bone. | 让血液渗透进了骨头里 |
[17:04] | There are also striations on the right clavicle and | 右锁骨和右数第五根胸肋骨 |
[17:06] | right fifth sternal rib. | 还有横磨纹 |
[17:08] | What, knife wounds? | 刀伤吗 |
[17:09] | Possibly, but they’re postmortem. | 有可能 但这是死后伤 |
[17:10] | Who would stab a dead person? | 谁会去捅一个死人 |
[17:12] | That’s a good point; that doesn’t make sense. | 问得好 这确实说不通 |
[17:14] | Hey, do you have your phone on you? | 你手机在你身上吗 |
[17:15] | I got to get a quick picture of this | 我得先拍张照片 |
[17:16] | so we can figure out how to put it back together. | 这样之后就知道怎么组装回去了 |
[17:19] | Right. | 行 |
[17:20] | Now, as soon as I take this back panel off, | 等我把后面的嵌板拆下来后 |
[17:23] | – we will know what we are dealing with. – Okay. | -就知道我们要修什么玩意儿了 -好吧 |
[17:26] | There we go. | 好了 |
[17:35] | Scruggs was a pro golfer– | 斯克鲁格斯原先是职业球手 |
[17:37] | You know, real golf– | 打的是真正的高尔夫 |
[17:38] | but he washed out, so he took up mini golf. | 但他被淘汰了 就来打迷你高尔夫 |
[17:42] | He was the top dog around here until troy came along. | 在特洛伊来之前 他一直都是这儿的冠军 |
[17:46] | That’s him right… | 他就在… |
[17:47] | right there. | 在那 |
[17:48] | All right, everybody, let’s back off. Let’s go. | 好了 各位都让开吧 快点 |
[17:50] | Time out. | 打球时间结束 |
[17:51] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们这是在干什么 |
[17:52] | I’m lining up a shot here. | 我正准备击球呢 |
[17:54] | FBI. Special Agent Booth. | 我是联调局特别探员布斯 |
[17:55] | We have a few questions for you, Mr. Scruggs. | 有几个问题想问你 斯克鲁格斯先生 |
[17:57] | – Now?! – Yes, now. | -现在吗 -没错 就现在 |
[17:59] | What’s that you have in your hand? Could I see that, please? | 你手上拿的是什么 能给我看一看吗 |
[18:00] | – I… – I. Yeah. Thank you. | -我… -好的 谢谢 |
[18:03] | Wait a second– this is the same code I saw in Troy’s notebook. | 等等 这图我在特洛伊的笔记本上也见过 |
[18:05] | It’s quite interesting. | 真有趣 |
[18:06] | It’s like Newton’s notes on basic physics. | 像是牛顿的基础物理笔记 |
[18:09] | This whole game’s about physics, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 整场球赛就是物理 |
[18:11] | You got to know every bounce, angle, | 你必须看清球场上每个洞每一次的 |
[18:12] | pitch and lie on every hole of the course. | 弹力 角度 倾角以及球的摆放位置 |
[18:14] | I could show you if you let me get back to it. | 如果你让我继续打 我可以演示一下 |
[18:16] | You can get back to it after you answer a few questions. | 等你回答完问题之后 就可以继续打了 |
[18:19] | Excellent schematic of this hole. | 这个洞的图解做得真详细 |
[18:23] | Uh, that is my lie! | 那是我的球位 |
[18:34] | Well, I believe the term is– “One in the hole”! | 我想这时候要喊的术语是”一杆进一洞”吧 |
[18:36] | No, Bones, it’s a “Hole in one.” | 不 骨头 是”一杆进洞” |
[18:38] | Let’s go. Over here. | 走吧 去那边 |
[18:39] | I have some questions for you. | 我有几个问题要问你 |
[18:41] | Why are you interrupting my game in the middle of | 为什么你要打断我生涯中 |
[18:43] | the most important sporting event of my career? | 最重要的一场比赛 |
[18:46] | Troy Carter was murdered. | 特洛伊·卡特被杀了 |
[18:48] | From my understanding, you two weren’t exactly friends. | 在我看来 你俩并不是朋友 |
[18:51] | No, of course not– we were rivals. | 当然不是 我俩是竞争对手 |
[18:52] | – Rivals? – Yeah. I didn’t kill him. | -竞争对手吗 -对 但我没杀了他 |
[18:54] | Well, with troy out of the picture, it’s your tournament to lose. | 要是没有特洛伊 你就可以叱咤球场了 |
[18:57] | Sounds like a motive to me. | 我觉得挺像个杀人动机 |
[18:59] | You don’t own a rifle, do you, Mr. Scruggs? | 你有没有来复枪 斯克鲁格斯先生 |
[19:04] | Everyone around here does. | 这儿的人都有 |
[19:06] | Am I gonna need a warrant to look at yours? | 需要我拿搜查令来查看你的枪吗 |
[19:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:09] | – You don’t know? – Probably should talk to a lawyer before. | -不知道吗 -我该先去找律师谈谈 |
[19:13] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[19:15] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[19:16] | Blood. You wait here. | 血迹 你在这待着 |
[19:18] | I’m going to the Tiki Hut. | 我先去提基小屋 |
[19:25] | Blood? Are you sure? | 有血迹吗 你确定 |
[19:27] | Of course you’re sure. | 显然你能确定 |
[19:28] | And more blood, and what appears to be tiny bone chips, | 许多血迹 还有细微的碎骨片 |
[19:31] | and possibly some brain matter. | 可能还有脑组织 |
[19:33] | – So he was killed here. – Appears so. | -所以他是在这被杀的 -看来是这样 |
[19:35] | Someone tried to clean this up | 有人想要清洗这些血迹 |
[19:36] | who obviously wasn’t trained in forensics. | 但显然不了解取证的流程 |
[19:38] | All right, I’ll get an FBI team out here | 好吧 我叫联调局的人来 |
[19:39] | – and I’ll call Cam. – No, no! | -再联系凯 -别别别 |
[19:40] | Booth, I want to bring the Tiki Hut | 布斯 我想把提基小屋 |
[19:42] | – back to the lab. – What?! No! | -带回实验室 -什么 不行 |
[19:45] | You can’t take my Tiki Hut. | 你不能带走我的提基小屋 |
[19:46] | We’re in the middle of a tournament here. | 我们正在进行锦标赛呢 |
[19:49] | If the lady wants the Tiki Hut back to the lab, | 要是这位女士想把提基小屋带回实验室 |
[19:51] | the Tiki Hut’s going back to the lab! | 那就必须得把它带回去 |
[19:53] | Rally it up! | 统统带走 |
[20:03] | – Hey, what you got there? – Bone chips. | -你查到了什么 -骨头碎片 |
[20:05] | Most likely pieces of the frontal, glabella, | 大多数都是额骨 眉骨 |
[20:07] | zygomatic or nasal bones. | 颧骨和鼻骨碎片 |
[20:08] | Do you know that I found three holes in the wall of this baby? | 你知道吗 我在那玩意儿上找到三个洞 |
[20:11] | – Bullet holes? – Well, too small to be bullets, | -子弹孔 -要是子弹的话也太小了 |
[20:13] | but most likely fragments from the same bullet. | 但很有可能是同一子弹的碎片 |
[20:15] | The weird thing, though, is that | 不过奇怪的是 |
[20:16] | they were equidistant from each other. | 他们之间的间距相等 |
[20:18] | – Is that unusual? – Yeah. | -这很不寻常吗 -是的 |
[20:19] | Very. Plus, whoever cleaned up | 非常少见 而且 那个清理伤口的人 |
[20:21] | took the bullet fragments, | 取走了子弹碎片 |
[20:22] | so matching that golfer’s rifle to the crime, | 所以要想对比案中用来杀害那位 |
[20:25] | it’s gonna be pretty tough. | 高尔夫球手的来复枪 将非常困难 |
[20:29] | – You wanted to see me? – I was about to run DNA | -你找我吗 -我刚才准备用我在 |
[20:32] | on the piece of tissue I found in the Tiki hut | 那间提基小屋里找到的人体组织做DNA测试 |
[20:34] | when I noticed something interesting. | 这时我发现了一样有趣的东西 |
[20:36] | Take a look at this. | 你看看这个 |
[20:37] | It’s from the victim’s eyebrow. | 这是受害人的眉毛上取下来的 |
[20:39] | There appear to be stitches, | 上面好像有缝线 |
[20:40] | So he was injured before he was killed. | 所以他被害之前受过伤 |
[20:43] | Yes, but the stitches are ordinary thread– | 是的 但这些缝线是普通的线 |
[20:45] | No doctor did this. | 医生不会这样做的 |
[20:47] | Mr. Bray found remodeled fractures of the right | 布雷先生在右侧的第二至四根掌骨 |
[20:52] | two-through-four metacarpals and scaphoid. | 和舟骨上发现了重塑碎片 |
[20:55] | This injury you found could be from the same fight. | 你发现的这一创伤可能是来自同一场争斗 |
[20:57] | Do you have any date range | 你能判断重塑伤形成的 |
[20:58] | – on the remodeling? – Ten days? | -时间范围吗 -大约十天 |
[21:00] | Well, that’s in sync | 那就跟人体组织的 |
[21:01] | with the healing on the tissue. | 愈合时间吻合了 |
[21:03] | And I also found this. | 我还找到了这个 |
[21:05] | I found antibodies in troy’s blood | 我在特洛伊的血液里找到了 |
[21:07] | from hepatitis B and yellow fever. | 乙型肝炎和黄热病的抗体 |
[21:10] | Oh, I have to get this. | 我得接一下这个电话 |
[21:14] | Hi, Booth. | 布斯 你好 |
[21:15] | The Ohio State Police just picked up max. | 俄亥俄州警方刚刚把马克斯带走了 |
[21:17] | What? | 什么 |
[21:18] | I knew it. What-what is it this time? | 我就知道 这次是什么事 |
[21:21] | Grave robbing. | 盗墓 |
[21:24] | Why would he do something like that? | 他怎么会去盗墓呢 |
[21:26] | Must have been something to do | 肯定是跟他挖出来的 |
[21:27] | with the guy that he, uh, dug up. | 那个家伙有什么关系吧 |
[21:29] | Real bad guy by the name of Marvin Barlow. | 那是个超级大坏蛋 名叫马文·巴罗 |
[21:32] | I’m not familiar with Barlow. | 我不认识什么巴罗 |
[21:33] | He was still on the FBI’s ten most wanted list. | 他一直都是联调局的十大通缉犯之一 |
[21:36] | We didn’t even know he was dead | 我们甚至不知道他已经死了 |
[21:37] | until Max dug him up. | 直到马克斯把他挖出来 |
[21:39] | – Well, how did Max know? – Well, that’s gonna be | -那马克斯是怎么知道的 -等他来了 |
[21:40] | the first thing they ask him when he gets here. | 他们第一个就要问他这件事 |
[21:43] | Max is coming back? | 马克斯还会回来吗 |
[21:44] | Well, of course. | 当然了 |
[21:45] | I mean, Barlow was a federal fugitive. Right? | 我是说 巴罗是个联邦逃犯 对吧 |
[21:47] | Max is right in the middle of all this. | 马克斯是这件事的关键人物 |
[21:52] | I looked into the accounts on troy’s phone. | 我检查了特洛伊电话上的通话记录 |
[21:55] | He was communicating with someone named Darla Simms. | 他一直跟一个叫达拉·希姆斯的人有联系 |
[21:58] | Looked pretty steamy. | 听起来很火辣嘛 |
[21:59] | That’s not good. | 这可不好 |
[22:00] | – Not at all. – Why? | -一点也不好 -为什么 |
[22:02] | – He’s a healthy male, he… – Yeah, | -他是个健康的男性 他… -是啊 |
[22:03] | a healthy 36-year-old male. | 一名36岁的健康男性 |
[22:05] | Darla Simms is only 18. | 而达拉·希姆斯才18岁 |
[22:09] | That’s barely legal | 这样简直不合法 |
[22:10] | and totally creepy. | 而且很诡异 |
[22:11] | Darla was on the circuit. | 达拉在参加巡回赛 |
[22:13] | She was a pro mini golfer like Troy. | 她和特洛伊一样 都是专业的迷你高尔夫球手 |
[22:14] | She’s managed by her father, | 她的经纪人是她父亲 |
[22:15] | who Booth said is super protective. | 布斯说他超级有保护欲 |
[22:18] | “Psycho” is how he put it. | 他用的词是”变态狂” |
[22:22] | What the hell am I doing here? | 为什么要把我抓来 |
[22:23] | Now, look, a man has been murdered, Mr. Simms. | 听着 有人被谋杀了 希姆斯先生 |
[22:25] | It happens. | 这不常有的事吗 |
[22:27] | Right? But life goes on. | 不是吗 而生活还得继续 |
[22:29] | Why don’t you tell that to the Tiki God | 你怎么不跟那个被你打烂了的 |
[22:30] | you just beat the crap out of? | 提基神说这话呢 |
[22:32] | I… I was frustrated. | 我…我当时很郁闷 |
[22:34] | All right? I’m trying to make something | 知道吗 我想让我女儿的生命 |
[22:36] | of my daughter’s life. | 做出点什么成就 |
[22:38] | By playing mini golf? | 通过打迷你高尔夫吗 |
[22:39] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[22:41] | Why am I here? | 为什么把我叫来 |
[22:43] | I had no motive to kill Troy. | 我没有谋杀特洛伊的动机 |
[22:44] | Well, your 18-year-old daughter | 你的18岁的女儿 |
[22:45] | having sex with a 36-year-old man… | 跟一个36岁的男人正在发生性关系 |
[22:47] | That sounds like a motive to me. | 我觉得这听上去像个动机 |
[22:48] | I saw them flirting, | 我看到他们在调情 |
[22:49] | but it never went further than that. | 但他们没有发展到更进一步了 |
[22:51] | Darla tells me everything. | 达拉什么都告诉我的 |
[22:53] | I think you know that it went a lot further. | 我认为你知道他们远不止是调情而已 |
[22:56] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我理解你 |
[22:57] | I’m a parent. | 我也有孩子 |
[22:57] | My 18-year-old girl | 我的18岁的小女儿 |
[22:59] | has sex with a 36-year-old man? | 要跟一个36岁的老男人发生性关系 |
[23:01] | I’d want to kill him, too. | 我也会想杀了他的 |
[23:03] | Maybe it was a mistake. | 这或许是个错误 |
[23:05] | Right? This guy comes along | 对吧 这个家伙出现了 |
[23:06] | and he ruins everything that you taught your daughter. | 然后毁了你教给女儿的每一件事 |
[23:09] | All the training, | 所有的训练 |
[23:09] | just down the drain. | 都白费了 |
[23:11] | Huh? So you snapped. | 所以你崩溃了 |
[23:12] | No jury’s gonna convict. | 陪审团不会判你有罪的 |
[23:14] | I know my rights. | 我知道我的权利 |
[23:15] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[23:23] | How pissed was your dad | 你父亲发现你和特洛伊的事时 |
[23:24] | when he found out about you and troy? | 他有多生气 |
[23:26] | He never found out. | 他从未发现过 |
[23:28] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[23:29] | Tough to keep it from him | 他这么紧紧盯着你 |
[23:30] | when he’s looking over your shoulder. | 你很难瞒着他这种事的 |
[23:33] | I didn’t even care if daddy found out. | 我根本不在乎我爸发现不发现 |
[23:35] | Sleeping with Troy… | 跟特洛伊上床 |
[23:38] | with someone that good with a putter… | 跟那样一个会”推杆”的人上床… |
[23:42] | Do you actually mean “Putter”? | 你真的是在说”推杆”吗 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | If you saw him play golf, | 如果你见过他打高尔夫 |
[23:50] | it was pure magic. | 那可真叫魔术啊 |
[23:54] | He could’ve been the best mini golfer, | 他本来可以成为最棒的迷你高尔夫球手 |
[23:56] | like, ever. | 史上最棒的 |
[23:58] | Well, somebody worked Troy over pretty badly. | 有人把特洛伊毒打了一顿 |
[24:00] | Did he ever say anything about that? | 他跟你说过什么吗 |
[24:03] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[24:05] | We were at the Wonder Vista Motel. | 我们在奇景旅馆 |
[24:07] | Some guy burst in on us in bed. | 有人突然闯进来看到我们在床上 |
[24:09] | He grabbed Troy and he dragged him outside. | 抓住特洛伊 然后把他扔了出去 |
[24:12] | Did you see the guy that did it? | 你看清那个人长什么样了吗 |
[24:13] | The room was so dark | 房间太暗了 |
[24:14] | and it all happened so fast, | 而且这一切又发生得太快 |
[24:16] | but I ran to the window and I saw this big guy | 但我奔到窗边 看到这个大个子 |
[24:19] | stuffing Troy into his truck. | 把特洛伊装进他的货车里 |
[24:21] | It wasn’t daddy. | 那人可不是我爸 |
[24:22] | Well, why didn’t you tell anyone about it? | 那你为什么不把这事告诉别人呢 |
[24:24] | Who was I gonna tell? | 我能告诉谁去 |
[24:26] | My father? | 我爸吗 |
[24:28] | Well, do you think you could | 你觉得你能够 |
[24:29] | describe the face you saw | 描述出你见到的人的长相 |
[24:31] | to one of our artists? | 告诉我们的素描师吗 |
[24:32] | Sure. I want to do that. | 当然 我想这样做 |
[24:34] | Mini golf lost a legend. | 迷你高尔夫界失去了一个传奇人物 |
[24:37] | And I lost… | 而我失去了… |
[24:47] | Man, some of these pieces are bent. | 老天 有些碎片都弯曲了 |
[24:49] | Or rusted. They don’t fit together; | 有的还生锈了 根本拼不到一块儿 |
[24:50] | the escapement wheel doesn’t seem to fit right. | 擒纵轮也合不上 |
[24:52] | It will. It will. | 能合上的 |
[24:53] | All we need is the lever, okay? Look at this. | 稍加调整就好 看着吧 |
[24:55] | Together, they’re the last wheel in the gear chain. | 放一起 就是齿轮链上的最后一环 |
[24:58] | See that? | 看见没 |
[25:00] | You know why I wanted to do this, don’t you? | 你知道我这么做的原因吧 |
[25:04] | Yeah, I think so. | 我知道 |
[25:05] | The cancer made you feel like you lost control, | 你得了癌症 感觉对生活无力掌控 |
[25:07] | and by fixing this clock, | 修好这只钟 |
[25:08] | even if you can’t fix yourself, it gives you the sense | 即使不是亲手修好的 也让你觉得 |
[25:10] | that you’re in control over something. | 又能把握住一些东西 |
[25:12] | Wow. That’s actually kind of beautiful, Hodgins. | 这说法真感人 哈金斯 |
[25:15] | But no. | 但不对 |
[25:16] | I’m doing this because I broke the clock. | 这么做是因为我弄坏了这只钟 |
[25:18] | And Andie is gonna kill me if she finds out. | 万一安迪发现了 她会杀了我 |
[25:20] | Well, if she does find out, | 如果她真发现了 |
[25:21] | you’d better go with the cancer story, man. | 考虑一下我那个说法吧 |
[25:23] | It’s like a get out of jail free card for you. | 也许就是你的免罪金牌 |
[25:26] | We’ll fix it. We’ll fix it. | 会修好的 |
[25:29] | Grave robbing? | 盗墓 |
[25:31] | Even for you, dad, that’s a new low. | 爸 即使是你 这档次也太低了吧 |
[25:33] | I didn’t have any choice, baby. | 我也是迫不得已 宝贝 |
[25:35] | Look, why, Max? | 为什么 马克斯 |
[25:36] | I mean, why’d you dig up Marvin Barlow? | 为什么要挖马文·巴罗 |
[25:37] | I just had to make sure that it was Barlow. | 我要确定那个就是巴罗 |
[25:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:42] | Honey, there are things you don’t need to know. | 甜心 有些事不该你知道 |
[25:45] | More secrets, more lies? | 用谎话来保守秘密 |
[25:47] | I don’t know why I ever trusted you. | 我从来就不该信任你 |
[25:48] | Oh, Tempe, don’t… Don’t… | 坦普 不 不要 |
[25:50] | Max, you gotta give us something here. | 马克斯 你得交代清楚 |
[25:51] | I gave you Barlow. Isn’t that enough? | 我都供出了巴罗 还不够吗 |
[25:54] | I mean, you didn’t even know where he was | 我挖他出来前 你们连人在哪儿 |
[25:55] | until I dug him up. | 都不知道 |
[25:56] | Which is why I got the charges dropped. | 所以我撤销了指控 |
[25:58] | – And I appreciate that. – But you’re obviously | -谢谢你 -可你明显 |
[26:00] | still in the middle of something, | 在折腾什么事 |
[26:01] | and you won’t tell us what it is. | 还不肯告诉我们 |
[26:06] | Since I have a daughter now, I have to protect her. | 作为母亲 我有责任保护好女儿 |
[26:09] | – Listen, don’t do this. – What? | -慢着 别这么做 -什么 |
[26:10] | Dad, you’re… | 爸 你太 |
[26:11] | She’s clearly not safe with you. | 她跟你在一起显然不安全 |
[26:13] | Just give me one… | 再让我 |
[26:25] | Must’ve been some fight, Jake. | 打得很带劲吧 杰克 |
[26:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:28] | The fight that you got into | 你和你弟 特洛伊 |
[26:30] | with your brother, Troy. | 打了一架 |
[26:31] | It was a nasty one. | 大打出手啊 |
[26:33] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:35] | There was a witness. What, did you forget about her? | 有目击者 难不成你把她忘了 |
[26:37] | She gave us a description. | 她形容了一番 |
[26:38] | Turns out, a really good one, in fact. | 居然还挺准确 |
[26:42] | He was an idiot. | 他就是个白痴 |
[26:44] | I caught him in bed with a kid. | 我逮着他和小女孩上床 |
[26:46] | Darla Simms, yeah. | 达拉·希姆斯 确实 |
[26:47] | She’s 18. | 18岁 |
[26:49] | Like I said, a kid. And I knew what her father was like. | 就是个小女孩嘛 而且我也知道她爸那人 |
[26:51] | So you were protecting Troy. | 这么说你在保护特洛伊咯 |
[26:53] | He was my little brother, | 他是我亲弟弟 |
[26:54] | and I knew her father was a nutcase. | 而且她爸就一疯子 |
[26:57] | I dragged him out, but he tried to go back in. | 我把他拖走 他还想回去 |
[26:58] | That’s when the fight started. | 所以才打起来 |
[27:00] | Well, we looked into the | 我们调查了一下 |
[27:00] | financials for your landscaping company. | 你那家园林设计公司的财务 |
[27:03] | Looks like Troy leaving was | 看来特洛伊的退出 |
[27:04] | pretty bad for business there, wasn’t it? | 让公司损失惨重啊 |
[27:07] | How’d you get this? | 你从哪搞到这个 |
[27:08] | Court order’s a wonderful thing. | 庭谕可是个好东西 |
[27:10] | You are in a fiscal free fall, Jake. | 财产状况一落千丈啊 杰克 |
[27:13] | You lost a solid third of your customer | 自从特洛伊开练迷你高尔夫 |
[27:15] | base in the last six months– | 这半年时间内 |
[27:16] | since troy started training for mini golf. | 你们最重要的客户都给弄丢了 |
[27:19] | All business has its ups and downs. | 做生意难免有起有落 |
[27:20] | We’re just in a little bit of a slump. | 只是有点不景气 |
[27:21] | You blamed him for ruining everything that you built up. | 你怪他毁了你的全部心血 |
[27:26] | So what happened? The fight get out of control? | 当时什么情况 打得失手了 |
[27:29] | He was my brother, for God’s sake. | 天哪 他可是我亲弟弟 |
[27:32] | Just curious, uh… You, uh… | 我就随便问问 |
[27:36] | You own a rifle, Jake? | 你有没有来复枪 杰克 |
[27:38] | Yeah. | 有 |
[27:39] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[27:41] | Just didn’t want that search warrant to go to waste. | 这张搜查证可派上用场了 |
[27:55] | We should really be focusing on the clavicle, | 我们该专心研究锁骨 |
[27:57] | the humerus and the rib. | 肱骨和肋骨 |
[27:58] | Can’t rush guano removal, my friend, | 先得等鸟粪都清干净了 朋友 |
[28:01] | so we might as well | 这段时间 |
[28:02] | finish up with the clock while we wait. | 我们可以顺便把钟给搞定 |
[28:07] | All right. Moment of truth. | 好啦 见证奇迹吧 |
[28:10] | Okay, I mean, it should work, right? | 它可以走了 是吗 |
[28:11] | The escapement and-and the stem gear, | 擒纵轮 连轴轮什么的 |
[28:12] | they all fit together the way that they should. | 都各就各位了 |
[28:14] | We’ve done everything right. | 所有拼装都准确无误 |
[28:16] | Why don’t you wind it and see? | 要不你来上发条看看 |
[28:36] | – Nothing. – Okay, maybe you should wind it some more. | -没反应 -可能转得不够 |
[28:38] | That’s how I broke it to begin with. | 之前就这么搞坏的 |
[28:39] | Just… | 就再 |
[28:47] | Man, I am so screwed. | 彻底完蛋了 |
[28:48] | What am I supposed to tell Andie now? | 我没法跟安迪交代了 |
[28:49] | Don’t worry about it. I got you covered. | 别担心 我有办法 |
[28:51] | How? | 怎么 |
[28:51] | Well, this is our backup clock. | 来 见识一下我们的后备钟 |
[28:55] | As soon as the clock exploded in the bone room, | 这只钟先前在骨头间爆裂的时候 |
[28:58] | I figured we needed a plan B. | 我就觉得该有个备选方案 |
[29:01] | Where’d you get this? | 哪儿弄的这个 |
[29:01] | Craigslist. Nine bucks. | 分类网站 九块钱 |
[29:04] | Nine? | 九 |
[29:05] | So Andie’s clock isn’t worth anything? | 那安迪的钟简直一文不值咯 |
[29:07] | I don’t know, | 不清楚 |
[29:07] | maybe nine bucks was a fortune | 可能她外婆买下钟的时候 |
[29:08] | when her grandmother bought it. | 九块钱还是笔大数目 |
[29:11] | I can’t swap clocks on her. | 我不想换钟骗她 |
[29:13] | I mean, Andie’s grandmother’s clock has | 你看外婆钟上 |
[29:14] | all these little nicks on it. | 有这些磕碰的痕迹 |
[29:16] | Nine bucks or a million, it means a lot to her. | 不管是九块钱还是上百万 这只钟意义非凡 |
[29:19] | – She’ll notice. – I thought you might say that. | -她肯定察觉得到 -就知道你会这么说 |
[29:21] | Then we take the inner mechanisms of this clock | 可以把这只钟的内部机件取出来 |
[29:23] | and we put it into her grandmother’s clock. | 放到外婆的钟里 |
[29:26] | Dude, you’re a genius. | 老兄 你简直是天才 |
[29:27] | Yeah, I’ve heard that before. | 别人都这么说 |
[29:29] | Oh, and your bones are done. | 骨头清好了 |
[29:31] | See? Life is grand. | 看吧 生活多美好 |
[29:41] | Not so grand for the victim– | 被害人可惨了 |
[29:43] | These are bullet wounds. | 这儿有多处枪伤 |
[29:47] | So these are the three bullet holes that you found | 在鸟粪腐化挡住的地方 |
[29:50] | that were obscured by the corrosion from the bird guano. | 你们发现了这三处弹孔 |
[29:52] | One on the right clavicle, | 右锁骨一个 |
[29:54] | one on the right fifth sternal rib | 右第五胸肋骨一个 |
[29:56] | and a small nick on the right humerus. | 还有右肱骨上也有个小缺口 |
[29:58] | Along with the head wound, that means the victim | 加上头部的枪伤 |
[29:59] | was shot four times. | 受害者总共遭了四枪 |
[30:01] | Well, he was hit four times, | 确实四次中枪 |
[30:02] | but not necessarily by the same shooter. | 但不像是同一个人干的 |
[30:05] | Based on the angles at which the bullets hit the bones, | 根据击中骨头的角度 |
[30:07] | their trajectories come from four totally different angles. | 子弹来自四个完全不同的方向 |
[30:11] | Four shooters? | 四个枪手 |
[30:12] | Well, it appears that way. | 看来是这样 |
[30:16] | Nothing about this case follows the laws of logic. | 这个案子的方方面面都不合逻辑 |
[30:19] | The injuries make no sense, Booth. | 死者身上的伤根本解释不通 布斯 |
[30:21] | Okay, look, usually you’re not this upset. | 好吧 你通常不会这么郁闷 |
[30:22] | – Maybe it’s not about the case. – No, no. Look at these. | -也许不是因为这案子 -不 不 你看 |
[30:25] | Do these bullet hits make sense to you? I don’t think so. | 你觉得这些弹孔合理吗 应该不是吧 |
[30:28] | I really don’t believe you’re this upset over bullet hits. | 我真的觉得这些弹孔不是你生气的原因 |
[30:30] | What else would it be? | 那我还能因为什么生气呢 |
[30:32] | Well, I don’t know, maybe Max? | 说不准 或许是马克斯 |
[30:33] | Max… That’s absurd, Booth. | 马克斯 这太荒谬了 布斯 |
[30:35] | That’s already been resolved. | 他的事已经解决了 |
[30:36] | Maybe you should just give him a call and just, | 也许你该给他打个电话 |
[30:38] | – uh, try to work things out. – No, he’s not | -试着跟他谈谈 -不 他不接电话 |
[30:39] | answering his phone, Booth, and his car isn’t at his apartment, | 布斯 他的车也没在家 |
[30:42] | – so talking isn’t an option, is it? – Right, | -所以谈谈根本行不通 -好吧 |
[30:44] | I understand, you’re right. | 我理解 你说得对 |
[30:45] | – Got it. – Well, look at this file. | -我知道了 -你看看这个报告 |
[30:48] | Wendell found three more bullet wounds suggesting | 温德尔又在死者身上找到了三处弹孔 |
[30:51] | multiple shooters and Hodgins | 也就是说凶手不止一人 |
[30:53] | found what appeared to be three bullet holes | 哈金斯在提基小屋里也找到了 |
[30:56] | inside the tiki hut, but they’re too small | 三个非常像弹孔的小洞 但是它们太小了 |
[30:58] | to be from bullets. Probably | 不可能是子弹造成的 或许是 |
[31:00] | – from fragments. – Well, that could | -子弹碎片造成的 -那就可能是 |
[31:02] | – be the work of one shooter. – Impossible. | -一个凶手的杰作 -不可能 |
[31:04] | These bullets hit from three different angles. | 这些子弹是从三个不同的角度射出的 |
[31:07] | Could be a multiple impact bullet. | 可能是多次冲击子弹造成的 |
[31:09] | – What’s that? – New type of ammo. | -是什么 -一种新型弹药 |
[31:10] | The bureau just sent us this video. Watch. | 局里刚给我们发了这个视频 看 |
[31:13] | Note that when the multiple impact bullet exits the barrel | 当多次冲击子弹射出枪管后 |
[31:17] | of the gun it splits into three separate smaller projectiles | 它会分裂成三个由芳纶丝栓在一起的 |
[31:20] | held together by kevlar strands. | 小型且相对独立的射弹 |
[31:23] | Exactly. I made a little reenactment | 完全正确 我做了一个情景再现 |
[31:25] | to explain how Troy was killed. | 来诠释特洛伊被害的过程 |
[31:27] | The killer confronted Troy on the mini golf course, | 凶手在迷你高尔夫场上与特洛伊对质 |
[31:30] | shooting him in the chest. | 并开枪打中了他的前胸 |
[31:31] | Causing the clavicle, sternal rib | 造成锁骨 胸肋 |
[31:33] | and humerus wounds. | 和肱骨上的损伤 |
[31:34] | Which would have been survivable. | 这些伤不至于致命 |
[31:35] | Right, so my theory is | 正确 所以我的理论是 |
[31:37] | that the killer shot him in the chest, | 凶手朝他的胸口开了一枪 |
[31:39] | and then Troy ran to the tiki hut | 接着特洛伊跑到了提基木屋里 |
[31:41] | and hid inside. | 躲了起来 |
[31:42] | So the killer pursued him to finish the job. | 所以凶手追了上去 最终杀死了他 |
[31:45] | Exactly. The killer found him | 没错 当特洛伊在木屋里 |
[31:47] | and shot him in the head | 向外张望时 凶手找到他 |
[31:48] | while Troy was on the inside looking out. | 给了他的头部一枪 |
[31:51] | And the striations on the bones? | 那骨头上的擦痕怎么解释 |
[31:52] | Caused when the killer pulled on | 那是当凶手扯子弹上的 |
[31:53] | the kevlar straps to release the bullets. | 芳纶丝时留下的 |
[31:56] | This type of ammo is pretty new. | 这种弹药是最近才有的 |
[31:57] | We should be able to find out who bought it. | 应该能查出来是谁买的 |
[32:02] | Security cameras at Angelo’s Gun and Sport show the owner | 安吉洛枪支和体育用品商店的监控摄像头拍下了 |
[32:04] | – of the mini golf place buying the ammo. – Wait a second. | -迷你高尔夫球场场主买子弹的画面 -等一下 |
[32:06] | Why would Sammy Tucker kill him? | 萨米·塔克为什么要杀他 |
[32:07] | Okay, Troy was his meal ticket. | 特洛伊是他的摇钱树 |
[32:09] | No, Troy was gonna be his own meal ticket. Check this out. | 不 特洛伊想做自己的摇钱树 你看 |
[32:11] | Troy was planning a trip to South Africa. | 特洛伊准备去南非 |
[32:13] | Angela found that Troy applied for an expedited passport | 安琪拉发现在特洛伊遇害两周前 他曾申请 |
[32:16] | just two weeks before his murder. | 加急办理护照 |
[32:17] | The yellow fever antibodies that Cam found | 凯在他身上验出的黄热病抗体 |
[32:20] | are from vaccinations. | 是因为他打了黄热病的疫苗 |
[32:21] | Why was he going to South Africa? | 他去南非干吗 |
[32:22] | There’s a world championship mini golf tournament | 本月在约翰内斯堡有一个 |
[32:24] | in Johannesburg this month. | 世界迷你高尔夫冠军锦标赛 |
[32:26] | The purse is big — 20 grand. You all right? | 奖金很可观 两万美金 你没事吧 |
[32:28] | I just need one of them back scratchers. That’s all. | 我得买一个痒痒挠了 |
[32:30] | Means, motive and opportunity. I love that. | 杀人手段 动机和机会都成立了 我喜欢 |
[32:36] | Why am I here? | 你们为什么把我带这来 |
[32:37] | Why were you guys searching my house? | 为什么要搜我家 |
[32:38] | Shut up and sit down, will you? | 你给我闭嘴 坐下 |
[32:40] | We’re looking for a murder weapon. | 我们在找杀人凶器 |
[32:42] | Sort of our thing. | 这是我们的工作 |
[32:43] | Murder weapon? I didn’t kill anybody. | 杀人凶器 我又没杀人 |
[32:46] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[32:47] | We also found your special ammo. | 我们还找到了你买的特殊子弹 |
[32:48] | See, our lab connected it to the wounds on the victim. | 我们实验室已查明死者的伤口就是那种子弹造成的 |
[32:52] | I can’t be the only one | 我不可能是全美国 |
[32:53] | in the State who bought that ammo. | 唯一一个买那种子弹的人 |
[32:55] | No, but you’re the only suspect in Troy’s murder who bought it. | 的确 但你是特洛伊谋杀案嫌疑人中唯一买了的 |
[32:57] | Why would I kill Troy? He was my friend. | 我为什么要杀特洛伊 他是我朋友 |
[33:00] | Your boy Troy was about to bail on you. | 你哥们特洛伊准备放你鸽子 |
[33:02] | What? No. Troy and I were tight. | 什么 不 特洛伊和我很铁的 |
[33:05] | Troy got his shots, | 特洛伊打了预防针 |
[33:06] | applied for a passport and a visitor’s visa | 申请了护照和去南非约翰内斯堡 |
[33:08] | to play mini golf in Johannesburg, South Africa. | 打迷你高尔夫球的探访签证 |
[33:10] | That is a beautiful course, by the way. | 顺便说一句 那里的球场还真美 |
[33:12] | Fourth hole got a waterfall. | 第四洞还有个小瀑布 |
[33:14] | Enough with the waterfalls, okay? | 别提瀑布的事了 行不行 |
[33:17] | All that time and money you invested into Troy, | 你在特洛伊身上投入了那么多时间和金钱 |
[33:19] | and your buddy was gonna just leave you high and dry. | 可你的哥们却准备一脚踹开你 |
[33:21] | No. You got it all wrong. | 不 你们搞错了 |
[33:24] | I was going to South Africa with him. | 我准备跟他一起去南非的 |
[33:26] | I was paying for the whole trip. | 整个旅程都是我付钱的 |
[33:28] | We got it all wrong? I’m sorry. | 我们搞错了 真抱歉 |
[33:29] | – Can you prove that? – Sure. | -你能证明这一切吗 -当然 |
[33:31] | I got receipts for everything. | 我有所有开销的收据 |
[33:34] | Troy was my best friend. | 特洛伊是我最好的朋友 |
[33:37] | I wish it was me that got shot instead of him. | 我希望被害的是我而不是他 |
[33:44] | Did you test the hemorrhagic stain on the zygomatic? | 你检验了颧骨上的出血性色斑吗 |
[33:47] | Test it? It was etched into the bone by the bird guano. | 检验 那都已经被鸟粪嵌入到骨头里了 |
[33:50] | So you just assumed it was blood? | 所以你就认为那是血迹 |
[33:52] | What else could it be? | 还能是什么 |
[33:53] | That’s not an answer, Mr. Bray. | 这不是答案 布雷先生 |
[33:55] | That’s an assumption. | 这只是你的猜测 |
[33:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:58] | I-I should have tested it. | 我应该把它拿去检验的 |
[34:00] | Mr. Bray, | 布雷先生 |
[34:02] | I understand that fixing your new girlfriend’s clock | 我明白修好你新女友的钟 |
[34:05] | may be a great way | 也许是给她 |
[34:06] | to impress her, but here, | 留下好印象的办法 可是在这 |
[34:08] | your job is to impress me. | 你的首要工作是给我留下好印象 |
[34:16] | A pretty small sample. | 这样本也太小了 |
[34:17] | I gave half of it to Dr. Saroyan so she could run DNA. | 我拿了一半给瑟罗博士去化验DNA |
[34:20] | Well, whatever it was etched pretty deep into the bone | 不管是什么 这都被鸟粪嵌入到骨头里了 |
[34:23] | by the bird guano. | 而且嵌的很深 |
[34:24] | I’m gonna need to break this down | 我得把它分解 |
[34:25] | to determine the chemical content. | 才能确定它的化学成分 |
[34:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:29] | This? This is my new | 这个 这个是我 |
[34:30] | particle size distribution analyzer. | 新的粒子大小分布分析仪 |
[34:32] | Cam bought it for me. She just doesn’t know it yet. | 是凯买给我的 只不过她自己还不知道 |
[34:36] | All right, here we go. | 好了 结果出来了 |
[34:38] | Nitrocellulose, butyl acetate, dibutyl phthalate, | 硝化纤维 醋酸丁酯 酞酸二丁酯 |
[34:41] | camphor, Red No. 7 and Red No. 34. | 樟脑 7号红和34号红 |
[34:44] | Not blood. I don’t blame Dr. B if she fires me. | 不是血 布纳恩博士就是炒了我也不为过 |
[34:46] | No, it’s red nail polish. | 不是血 是红色指甲油 |
[34:47] | That little piece of bone you gave me | 从角蛋白含量来看 |
[34:49] | was most likely a human nail, | 你给我的那小块骨头 |
[34:51] | judging from the keratin content. | 很有可能是人的指甲 |
[34:52] | I’m running the DNA right now. | 我正在筛查DNA |
[34:54] | Well, that makes sense, based on the nail polish | 我们也在样本中找到了 |
[34:55] | we just found in the sample. | 指甲油 所以这说得通 |
[34:57] | Excellent. That looks very expensive. | 很好 那玩意看起来价格不菲 |
[34:59] | Did I buy it? | 是我买的吗 |
[35:00] | Yes! Yes, you did. | 没错 是你买的 |
[35:01] | And I am very grateful. | 我十分感激 |
[35:03] | I’m sure the prosecutor will be, as well. | 相信检察官也会很感激的 |
[35:13] | Lori, there were only three people | 罗莉 特洛伊·卡特被杀那晚 |
[35:14] | at the miniature golf | 只有三个人 |
[35:16] | the night that Troy Carter was murdered. | 在迷你高尔夫球场 |
[35:18] | It was your husband, Troy and you. | 就是你丈夫 特洛伊和你 |
[35:22] | You can’t make me testify against my husband. | 你们不能逼我指证我丈夫 |
[35:25] | There’s some law about that, isn’t there? | 有法律规定的 不是吗 |
[35:28] | Look, your husband didn’t kill Troy Carter. | 你丈夫没有杀害特洛伊·卡特 |
[35:30] | You did. | 是你干的 |
[35:32] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[35:34] | A piece of nail was found on the victim. | 我们在死者身上发现一片指甲 |
[35:36] | DNA tests confirm that it came from you. | DNA检验证实那是你的指甲 |
[35:39] | You thought you were being smart | 你自作聪明 |
[35:40] | by pulling off those kevlar straps | 以为将纤维带从死者身上扯下 |
[35:42] | from the victim, | 就可以销毁证据 |
[35:44] | but, uh, that’s how you cut your nail. | 但那恰巧割断了你的指甲 |
[35:50] | Why’d you do it, Lori? | 你为什么要杀他 罗莉 |
[35:52] | I should have come clean. | 我应该早点坦白的 |
[35:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:55] | It was self-defense. | 我是出于自卫 |
[35:57] | He attacked you? | 他攻击你了吗 |
[35:58] | He attacked my life. | 他攻击了我的生活 |
[36:00] | That’s the same thing, right? | 那是一样的性质 对吗 |
[36:02] | He took Sammy from me. | 他把萨米从我身边夺走 |
[36:04] | They spent every minute together. | 他们无时无刻不在一起 |
[36:07] | I was just a couple of beautiful hands | 我只是一双 |
[36:09] | that could pay the bills. | 能赚钱的美手 |
[36:11] | So, when they came home that night, | 那晚他们醉醺醺地回到家 |
[36:12] | drunk, and told me they were going to Africa… | 告诉我他们要去非洲 |
[36:16] | When Sammy passed out, | 我等萨米睡着后 |
[36:18] | I took his gun and… | 拿了他的枪 |
[36:23] | I’m a family-values person. | 我是个重视家庭的人 |
[36:25] | I was saving my marriage. | 我是为了挽救我的婚姻 |
[36:27] | That’s self-defense, isn’t it? | 这属于自卫 不是吗 |
[36:29] | Is she serious? | 她是认真的吗 |
[36:30] | That’s not self-defense, Lori. | 那不属于自卫 罗莉 |
[36:34] | Okay? Killing Troy is murder. | 知道吗 杀害特洛伊是谋杀罪 |
[36:39] | But Sammy would be lost without me now. | 但如果我被关起来萨米可怎么办 |
[36:42] | Can I just get community service or something? | 我可以做社区服务或什么的来赎罪吗 |
[37:29] | – Hey. Sorry I’m late. – Hey. No worries. | -抱歉我来晚了 -没关系 |
[37:34] | Oh, you got it back. | 你把钟拿回来了 |
[37:36] | Doesn’t look like they cleaned it. | 看起来不像被清理过 |
[37:38] | Uh… No. | 没有 |
[37:43] | Andie, I have a confession to make. | 安迪 有件事要跟你坦白 |
[37:45] | Um, I was winding your clock this morning, | 今天早上我给你的钟上发条 |
[37:48] | and… I broke it. | 结果把它弄坏了 |
[37:50] | – Oh, Wendell, no… – I’m sorry. I-I really am. | -温德尔 不 -我很抱歉 真的 |
[37:53] | But-but it’s okay. | 但没事了 |
[37:54] | I fixed it. | 我把它修好了 |
[37:56] | Um, well, Hodgins and I did. | 其实是哈金斯和我一起修的 |
[38:01] | But you didn’t break it. | 但不是你把钟弄坏的 |
[38:03] | That clock never worked. | 它本来就是坏的 |
[38:05] | It didn’t even work when grandma was alive. | 外婆在世时这个钟就没走过 |
[38:08] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[38:09] | After grandpa died, it stopped working. | 外公去世后 钟就不走了 |
[38:12] | She thought it was a sign, | 她觉得那是某种征兆 |
[38:13] | so she never got it fixed. | 所以从没拿去修过 |
[38:16] | You must have freaked. | 你一定吓坏了 |
[38:19] | Mm. Yeah. | 是啊 有一点 |
[38:24] | It works now. I hope that’s okay. | 现在修好了 希望你不介意 |
[38:27] | If not, I can always break it for real. | 如果你介意 我可以再把它弄坏 |
[38:29] | It’s perfect. | 这很完美 |
[38:32] | You know what that means, don’t you? | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[38:35] | That I should quit my job and become a clocksmith? | 意味着我应该辞职去做钟表匠吗 |
[38:37] | No. | 不是 |
[38:39] | It means that this is our clock now. | 这意味着它现在是我们的钟了 |
[38:42] | It’s marking our time together. | 记录着我们在一起的时间 |
[38:46] | Wendell and Andie time. | 温德尔和安迪的甜蜜时光 |
[39:01] | Oh, Bones. Wow, that smells good. | 骨头 闻起来好香 |
[39:02] | What are we eating? | 你在做什么好吃的 |
[39:03] | Hi. I hope leftovers | 希望你不介意 |
[39:05] | are okay. Christine wanted the l… | 吃剩菜 克里斯汀想吃… |
[39:09] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[39:10] | Well, because I… can talk to you now. | 我来是因为…我现在可以跟你谈了 |
[39:13] | Because now you’ve had time to construct a new lie? | 因为你有时间准备了一个新的谎言吗 |
[39:15] | Come on. Just give him a chance. That’s all. | 拜托 给他个机会 仅此而已 |
[39:17] | I did. I tried to call. | 我给过 我试过打给他 |
[39:19] | I stopped over, and he’d already disappeared again. | 还过去找他 但他已经再次消失了 |
[39:22] | I had to go back to Ohio. Had to go | 我有事要回俄亥俄州 我回去 |
[39:25] | and take something from the, uh, evidence locker | 从验尸房的物证室里 |
[39:28] | in the coroner’s office. | 拿回一样东西 |
[39:29] | Oh, so you went back to steal something? | 所以你是回去偷东西去了 |
[39:32] | No. No. Retrieve. | 不 不 是取回 |
[39:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:41] | I remember this ring. | 我记得这枚戒指 |
[39:43] | I lost it when I was little. | 是我小时候弄丢的那枚 |
[39:45] | You didn’t lose it. | 不是你弄丢的 |
[39:46] | Barlow took it off you when you were asleep. | 巴罗趁你睡着时从你手上取下来 |
[39:48] | Showed it to me the next day, | 第二天他拿给我看 |
[39:50] | said it was proof he could kill you | 以此证明如果我不听从他的吩咐 |
[39:51] | any time he wanted unless I did | 他随时可以 |
[39:53] | – whatever he said. – What kind of psycho | -杀掉你 -怎么会有这种变态 |
[39:55] | sneaks into a kid’s room like that to make a point? | 为了威胁人偷偷溜进小孩子的房间 |
[39:58] | Well, you don’t get on the ten most wanted list for nothing. | 不变态也不会登上十大通缉犯榜单 |
[40:00] | That’s why I couldn’t tell you about this. | 所以我才无法告诉你实情 |
[40:05] | So… | 这么说 |
[40:06] | When you left us, that’s why? | 你是因此而离开我们的 |
[40:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:13] | Yes. But 12 years ago, | 是的 但12年前 |
[40:15] | he disappeared, | 他忽然消失了 |
[40:17] | so I came back. | 于是我回来了 |
[40:19] | But I was always looking over my shoulder to make sure | 但我一直都在关注家里的情况 |
[40:22] | that your family was safe. | 确保你一家人安然无恙 |
[40:28] | I wish it still fit. | 真希望我还能戴得进去 |
[40:29] | I loved this ring. | 我很喜欢这枚戒指 |
[40:32] | Tempe, | 坦普 |
[40:33] | I know that you can’t forgive me. | 我知道你无法原谅我 |
[40:37] | But I am so sorry. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[40:43] | Grandpa! | 外公 |
[40:46] | Oh. Hey, beautiful. | 你好啊 小美人 |
[40:49] | Are you going to have dinner with us? | 你要和我们一起吃晚饭吗 |
[40:54] | Of course, sweetheart. | 当然了 宝贝 |
[40:55] | And look, grandpa brought you a present. | 你看 外公还给你带了礼物 |
[40:59] | Thank you, grandpa. | 谢谢外公 |
[41:00] | – I love it. – I think the lasagna is burning. | -我很喜欢 -千层面好像糊了 |
[41:03] | Uh, I’ll get it, I’ll get it… | 我来弄 我来吧 |
[41:04] | You guys go sit down, you go relax. I… | 你们去坐着 放松一下 |
[41:05] | – I’ll take care of the, uh… – Okay. | -这里交给我 -好 |
[41:07] | Can we play Ready Set Fun? | 我们玩”各就各位预备玩儿”好吗 |
[41:10] | Okay, but I am Tom Foolery. | 好 但我要扮”傻瓜汤姆” |
[41:13] | Better be careful. | 你们最好小心点 |
[41:14] | Your mom gets really mad when she loses. | 你妈妈输掉的话会发脾气 |
[41:15] | That’s not true. You cheated last time. | 我才没有 上次是你作弊 |
[41:17] | Frankie Fireworks doesn’t cheat. | 烟花男弗兰基是不会作弊的 |
[41:19] | Wendy Whoopee does. | 是欢呼女温迪作弊 |
[41:21] | No. The rules clearly state | 不 游戏规则里清楚写着 |
[41:22] | that if you land on a star | 如果你降落在星球上 |
[41:24] | and you’re sweet as sugar, you can… | 而且你像糖果一样甜美 你就可以 |
[41:26] | Just play. | 开始玩游戏好吗 |