时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Everything okay in there, Bones? | 一切顺利吗 骨头 |
[00:04] | You need any help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[00:05] | I’m urinating on a stick. | 我在用验孕棒 |
[00:06] | – I think I can do that by myself. – Of course. | -我自己可以搞定 -好吧 |
[00:08] | I don’t think these things are very accurate. | 我觉得验孕棒这东西不太准 |
[00:10] | You’re sure these things are accurate? | 你确定验出来的结果很准确吗 |
[00:12] | Very. | 当然 |
[00:13] | Amazing you can be so calm. | 真不敢相信你还能这么淡定 |
[00:14] | You know, we might be having another kid! | 我们可能要迎来另一个小生命了 |
[00:16] | Well, I like to wait until I have all the facts | 我打算等到确切答案之后再做反应 |
[00:17] | before I become either excited or disappointed. | 或者激动 或者失望 |
[00:20] | Ah, that’s just weird, you know. | 你那样很奇怪 |
[00:22] | I knew it wasn’t | 我知道 |
[00:22] | just because of those peanut butter cookies that you love. | 并不是因为你喜欢的花生酱饼干 |
[00:24] | – It could still be that, Booth. – Hey, do me a favor. | -可能就是因为饼干 布斯 -帮我个忙 |
[00:26] | Shake the stick a little bit, maybe hurry it up. | 甩甩验孕棒 也许能快点出结果 |
[00:28] | It takes a couple minutes, Booth. | 出结果还要等几分钟 布斯 |
[00:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[00:31] | Ah, I know exactly when this happened, huh? | 我知道这胎是什么时候怀上的 |
[00:35] | It was the kitchen floor night | 就是那天晚上我们小酌几杯布鲁尼罗之后 |
[00:36] | after the bottle of Brunello. | 在厨房地板上的春宵一刻 |
[00:38] | If I am pregnant, it’ll be quite difficult | 如果我真怀孕了 真的很难确定 |
[00:40] | to determine when we conceived | 到底是哪天怀上的 |
[00:41] | based on the amount of sex we’ve been having lately. | 因为最近我们发生过很多次关系 |
[00:43] | That’s very true. Very true. | 此话没错 确实 |
[00:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:49] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[00:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[00:53] | Right. Okay. Got it. | 明白 收到 |
[00:55] | So they found a body in an industrial shredder. | 有人在工业粉碎机里发现一具尸体 |
[00:57] | Ugh, man. Cam’s gonna take the new intern, | 凯打算带着新实习生出现场 |
[00:59] | so you can just go right to the lab. | 所以你直接去实验室就好 |
[01:00] | – I can go if there are… – No, you cannot. | -我可以去那里 如果 -不行你不能去 |
[01:02] | It’s too many chemicals. You’re pregnant. | 现场有太多化学品了 你怀孕了 |
[01:04] | Booth, we have no factual evidence yet that I am pregnant. | 布斯 我们现在没有证据证实我确实怀孕了 |
[01:06] | You know, Christine– she’s gonna be a great big sister. | 我知道 克里斯汀肯定是个好姐姐 |
[01:09] | I’m gonna reserve comment until… | 直到有结果之前 我对此不发表任何意见 |
[01:10] | I know, until you have all the facts. | 我知道 直到你掌握所有事实 |
[01:12] | You know, back room– gonna turn it into the new nursery. | 我知道 里屋可以改成一个婴儿房 |
[01:16] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[01:17] | – Yes! What?! – A plus sign! | -怎么了 -出现了一个加号 |
[01:19] | – I’m pregnant! – We’re having a baby! | -我怀孕了-我们又要有一个孩子了 |
[01:21] | We’re having a baby. | 我们要迎来一个新的小生命了 |
[01:22] | We’re having a baby! | 我们又要当爸妈了 |
[01:24] | And I can keep eating cookies! | 我可以继续吃饼干了 |
[01:26] | – Yes, cookies! – I’m so happy. | -尽情吃饼干吧 -我太开心了 |
[01:30] | Very happy. | 非常非常开心 |
[01:31] | You’re pregnant. We’re pregnant! | 你怀孕了 咱家有孕妇了 |
[01:32] | I got to tell people. | 我得昭告天下 |
[01:33] | No, no, no. This should be between us now. | 不不不 现在最好只有我们两人知道 |
[01:36] | I want to wait before we tell other people. | 我想过段时间再告诉别人 |
[01:37] | Of course, yeah, definitely. That’s, that’s really smart. | 没问题 当然可以 你这样真的很明智 |
[01:42] | So, okay, just listen to me in there, all right? | 好吧 在肚子里乖乖听爸爸话好吗 |
[01:45] | We can’t tell anyone. | 我们不能告诉别人 |
[01:46] | We’re going to our first crime scene, baby. | 我们要第一次一起去犯罪现场了 宝贝 |
[01:47] | We’re going to our first crime scene! | 我们要第一次去犯罪现场啦 |
[01:50] | No, no, no, no, we’re not going to the first crime– I’m going. | 不不不 不能一起去 我自己去 |
[01:52] | Booth, come on… | 布斯 拜托 |
[01:53] | Ah, you’re gonna take it easy, Mom. | 你要小心点 妈妈 |
[01:55] | I’m not taking it easy. | 我才不会小心翼翼的 |
[02:01] | Dr. Hodgins, I just… | 哈金斯博士 我刚刚 |
[02:02] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不要走了 站住 |
[02:06] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[02:08] | Oh, no, I just… | 没事 我只不过 |
[02:10] | I exposed a cryogenic refrigerant. | 我释放了制冷剂 |
[02:13] | I mean, the safety system is being a little dramatic; | 咱们的安全系统反应比较夸张 |
[02:15] | it’s not that toxic. | 制冷剂又没什么毒 |
[02:18] | I need a requisition form | 我需要申请再买 |
[02:19] | for another 20 Berzelius beakers. | 20个贝采里乌斯烧杯 |
[02:22] | Those are $150 apiece. | 那种烧杯要150美金一个 |
[02:23] | I assume this experiment’s for the Jeffersonian? | 我想这些实验应该是为了杰斐逊实验室吧 |
[02:27] | I mean, since my work is my life, | 鉴于工作就是我的生活 |
[02:29] | in essence, everything I do is for the Jeffersonian? | 所以可以说我做的所有事都是为了杰斐逊 |
[02:32] | That would be a no. | 所以 你的答案是无关 |
[02:34] | I know you love to invent things, Dr. Hodgins, | 我知道你喜欢搞一些小发明 哈金斯博士 |
[02:36] | but you do not have permission to do that here. | 但是没人准许你在这里做与工作无关的发明 |
[02:40] | Confine that aspect of your life to your home, please. | 请把你生活的这个方向限定在家里吧 |
[02:42] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[02:44] | Sure. Sure. | 好的 我会的 |
[02:46] | So you came to tell me something? | 你有事情要告诉我吗 |
[02:47] | Ah, yes. We have to dig remains | 对的 我们要从一架工业粉碎机里 |
[02:49] | out of an industrial shredder. | 挖掘尸体 |
[02:51] | Oh, good. I thought it was gonna be something bad. | 好的 我还以为是什么坏事呢 |
[03:11] | Based on the head of this beautifully formed femur | 根据这个形状优美的股骨头 |
[03:13] | and auricular surface of the ilium, | 以及髂骨耳状面来判断 |
[03:15] | the victim was a white male in his 30s. | 受害人应为一名三十多岁的白人男子 |
[03:18] | – Beautifully formed? – It is. Look at it. | -形状优美 -是的 不信你看 |
[03:20] | There’s no sign of blowfly larvae, beautiful or not, | 不管美不美 这里没有绿头蝇的幼虫 |
[03:23] | which means the victim died within the last 24 hours. | 说明受害人死于24小时之内 |
[03:25] | Hey, look at that! | 大家快看 |
[03:26] | Coffee all around. I got coffee. | 我买了咖啡 请大家喝 |
[03:27] | Thank you, sir. Coffee, coffee? | 谢谢你 咖啡 谁喝咖啡 |
[03:29] | Hey, nice, huh? Get some coffee. | 很好 快来喝咖啡吧 |
[03:31] | I got some cream, some sugar. | 我这里有奶油 有糖 |
[03:32] | There you go. Grab the top one. There you go. | 给你 拿上面那杯 |
[03:34] | Hey, guys, look, I got some coffee, huh? | 我买了咖啡 伙计们 |
[03:36] | Got some cream and sugar. | 糖奶管够 |
[03:37] | Tell you what, your hands are full, | 你们都占着手呢 |
[03:38] | so I’ll tell you what, I’ll put the coffee | 我把咖啡放在这双 |
[03:40] | right over here by the nice black gloves. | 漂亮的黑手套旁边 |
[03:41] | Thanks, Booth. How thoughtful. | 谢谢 布斯 真贴心 |
[03:44] | Yeah. And unexpected. | 而且挺出人意料的 |
[03:45] | Well, it’s a great day to celebrate. | 因为今天是个值得庆祝的好日子 |
[03:47] | You know, just a job well done by everyone. | 大家共同完成了一项完美的工作 |
[03:50] | You, you, great! Look at you. | 你 还有你 非常棒 再看看你 |
[03:52] | You all do such a good job. | 你们都非常出色 |
[03:54] | And bug boy– number one in my book. | 还有虫男 永远在我心里排第一位 |
[03:57] | – Okay. Yeah, thanks. – Yeah. | -好吧 多谢了 -没事 |
[04:00] | Yeah. Uh, do you even know what my name is? | 你知道我叫什么吗 |
[04:02] | Yeah, yeah. You do a great job there, Squinty. | 知道知道 你工作做得很出色 斜眼妹 |
[04:05] | I mean, I call everyone Squinty. | 我管大家都叫斜眼 |
[04:06] | Squint your eyes like that. | 斜眼就是你们的眼睛这样看东西 |
[04:08] | Good job. You’re doing great. | 干得不错 工作很出色 |
[04:09] | Okay, then. Hey. | 好吧 快看 |
[04:12] | Looks like a piece of the victim’s cell phone. | 这个看起来像是受害人手机的一块碎片 |
[04:13] | Hopefully, it’s enough for Angie to work with. | 希望它足够让安琪找出一点线索 |
[04:15] | The yellow discoloration on the victim’s lacerations | 受害人尸体上撕裂伤口上的黄色污点 |
[04:18] | indicate he died before he was shredded. | 表明他被机器粉碎之前就已经死了 |
[04:20] | So the body was dumped. | 所以尸体被人抛弃了 |
[04:21] | Well, I tell you, the front lock was picked, | 前门的锁被人撬开了 |
[04:23] | so that rules out all the employees. | 所以可以排除这里的员工 |
[04:25] | Look at bug boy go, huh? | 你看看虫男在干什么 |
[04:27] | He looks like he’s flossing. | 他好像在用牙线剔牙 |
[04:28] | Yeah, well, there’s teeth on these grinders, | 这些螺纹磨床上有受害人的牙齿 |
[04:31] | so it seemed appropriate. | 所以你这个形容还是很恰当的 |
[04:33] | The ones in the back are hardest to reach. | 后面那些很难触碰到 |
[04:36] | You crack me up, bug boy. He’s… | 你真是笑死我了 虫男 他 |
[04:39] | Okay, I got to say, I’m getting a little freaked out | 我不得不说 你一直这样赞美我 |
[04:41] | by all the compliments. | 真的挺渗人的 |
[04:42] | I found the victim’s skull. | 我找到受害人的头骨了 |
[04:44] | Oh, wow, look at that, huh? | 大家快看看 |
[04:46] | That guy went through the blender. | 那个人被搅拌机处理了 |
[04:47] | Shredder. | 粉碎机 |
[04:49] | Uh, most of the bony protrusions | 颅骨上的大部分突出 |
[04:50] | of the skull have been removed. | 都被切除了 |
[04:52] | No chin, no cheeks, no brow. | 没有颔骨 颊骨或是眉骨 |
[04:54] | Angela will have a hard time IDing him. | 安琪拉很难找出他的身份 |
[04:56] | Think I found something that’ll help Angie | 我找到了能帮安琪 |
[04:57] | recreate the victim’s face. | 重塑受害者的脸部的东西 |
[04:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[05:02] | The victim’s face. | 受害者的脸 |
[05:45] | Okay, I filled in the missing facial markers with clay. | 我用黏土将缺失的面部标记补全了 |
[05:49] | And I am almost finished with the victim’s face. | 我基本上缝好受害者的脸部了 |
[05:53] | Very cool. You just sewed up | 非常好 你刚刚缝补了 |
[05:54] | what the shredder ripped apart, Franken-style. | 被粉碎机撕碎的脸 弗兰肯斯坦风 |
[05:58] | Can you hold the skull steady? | 你能扶稳颅骨吗 |
[05:59] | Mm-hmm, sure. | 当然 |
[06:06] | This is so Mission: Impossible. | 这简直是不可能完成的任务 |
[06:09] | Perfect fit. | 完全稳合 |
[06:10] | He was killed less than a day ago, | 他被杀还不到一天 |
[06:11] | so he probably hasn’t been reported missing yet. | 所以可能还不在失踪人员名单里 |
[06:13] | Yeah, and the clay is just an approximation, | 是的 而且黏土补好的头骨也只是近似 |
[06:15] | so a match might be a long shot. | 可能很难找到吻合的身份 |
[06:17] | But I’ll scan it and see if I can come up with something. | 但我会进行扫描 看看能否找到线索 |
[06:22] | Looks like he worked with his hands. | 他似乎是靠双手劳动的 |
[06:23] | Yes, and I see evidence of Schmorl’s nodes | 是的 我在受害者的脊柱上 |
[06:25] | on the victim’s spine. | 看到了休莫氏结节 |
[06:27] | I’m gonna need help with… | 我需要你给我解释 |
[06:28] | Schmorl’s nodes. | 休莫氏结节是什么 |
[06:29] | Uh, named for the German pathologist C.G. Schmorl, | 它们是以德国病理学家CG·许莫氏命名的 |
[06:33] | they are protrusions of cartilage compressed into the vertebrae. | 指被压缩进椎骨的软骨突出 |
[06:36] | Fairly common in the elderly. | 在年老者身上很常见 |
[06:38] | Yes! | 没错 |
[06:39] | Wonderful, Ms. Warren. | 非常好 沃伦小姐 |
[06:40] | You are quite an exceptional intern. | 你是个很出色的实习生 |
[06:44] | You and Booth are very cheery. | 你和布斯都非常开心 |
[06:46] | No more than usual. | 跟平常一样 |
[06:48] | For someone this young, the Schmorl’s indicate | 对于这样一个年轻人来说 |
[06:50] | that he spent a lot of time carrying heavy objects. | 休莫氏结节说明他长时间扛重物 |
[06:53] | I found cardboard residue on the victim’s clothes, | 我在受害者的衣物里找到了纸板箱的残渣 |
[06:55] | from the inside of his shirt and under the arms, | 他的衬衫内部和手臂下方都有 |
[06:57] | so it’s not from recycled boxes in the shredder. | 所以这不是粉碎机里的回收箱 |
[07:00] | I’m getting a vibe. | 我有感觉了 |
[07:01] | Yes, Ms. Warren? | 是什么 沃伦小姐 |
[07:02] | Yes? To my vibe? | 是什么 我的感觉吗 |
[07:04] | I’m feeling generous. | 我很宽宏大量的 |
[07:06] | Think of it as theorizing. | 把它当作一次推理吧 |
[07:08] | That’d be a first. | 这可是第一次 |
[07:09] | Um, he might’ve worked for a moving company, | 他可能在运输公司工作 |
[07:11] | based on the markers as well as the vibe. | 鉴于他身体上的标记 还有我的直觉 |
[07:14] | That’s quite possible. | 很有可能 |
[07:16] | Your good mood just keeps getting better. | 你的心情越来越来了 |
[07:18] | Yeah, freaky. | 是啊 诡异 |
[07:20] | In a good way. | 这是褒义的 |
[07:21] | Hey, Brennan, can I talk to you for a minute? | 布纳恩 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[07:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:28] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[07:29] | Yeah, I… I just am having one of those days. | 我今天大姨妈了 |
[07:32] | I feel like I need a hug. | 我觉得我需要个抱抱 |
[07:33] | I don’t know what that means, | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[07:35] | but of course I’ll embrace you. | 但我当然会拥抱你 |
[07:38] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[07:39] | – You knew what? – Sore boobs. | -你知道什么了 -乳房痛 |
[07:41] | – You’re pregnant. – What? | -你怀孕了 -什么 |
[07:42] | No, I’m not… | 不是 我没 |
[07:43] | Don’t start with the sweet tooth thing again. | 别又找什么爱吃甜食的借口了 |
[07:46] | Needing to exercise does not explain | 你需要锻炼并不能解释 |
[07:47] | why everybody is saying that you are in such a good mood. | 为什么每个人都说你心情很好 |
[07:50] | I’m always in a good mood. | 我总是心情很好 |
[07:51] | It’s funny that you actually believe that. | 有意思 你居然相信了 |
[07:53] | This is such great news! | 这真是个好消息 |
[07:55] | Please, Angela, | 拜托了 安琪拉 |
[07:55] | I don’t want everyone to know, not yet. | 我不想让别人知道 时候还没到 |
[07:57] | All right, I’ll stick with the sweet tooth thing. | 好吧 我暂且相信爱吃甜食的理论 |
[07:59] | But in the meantime… | 但在此期间 |
[08:02] | Oh, yeah. Boobs. | 对了 乳房 |
[08:05] | You found a match? | 你找到吻合的身份了吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah, uh… 12 matches. | 找到了 十二个 |
[08:10] | I ran my reconstruction against online images– | 我将重塑的脸部和网上图像比对了 |
[08:13] | it’s the only thing I could do. | 我只能做到这样了 |
[08:14] | Can you perform a vocational search | 你能进行职业排查 |
[08:16] | to see if any of them worked as a mover or delivery man? | 看看他们当中有没有搬运工或送货员吗 |
[08:19] | Yeah, let me check it out. | 当然 让我查查看 |
[08:23] | Down to one. | 只有一个 |
[08:24] | Jeff Dover, worked as a mover at Oz Storage & Moving. | 杰夫·多佛 奥兹储运公司的搬运工 |
[08:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:33] | Yeah, one second. | 等一会儿 |
[08:34] | Darren, I need you on truck three. | 达伦 你得去三号卡车 |
[08:37] | The house is not gonna move itself. | 房子可不会自己搬家 |
[08:38] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[08:39] | What can I do you for? | 我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[08:40] | Agent Aubrey. I’m with the FBI. | 奥布里探员 我是联调局的 |
[08:42] | Jayne Barry. I’m the manager. | 杰恩·巴里 我是这儿的经理 |
[08:43] | – Who complained this time? – No one. | -这次又是谁投诉了 -没有人 |
[08:45] | I need to ask you a few questions | 我得问你几个问题 |
[08:47] | about one of your employees. | 关于你的一位雇员 |
[08:49] | A, uh, Jeff Dover. | 一个叫杰夫·多佛的 |
[08:51] | Is he in some kind of trouble? | 他惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[08:52] | Because he did not show up for work today. | 因为他今天没来上班 |
[08:54] | Jeff was murdered. | 杰夫被谋杀了 |
[08:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[09:00] | Now, can you think of any coworkers or clients | 现在 你能不能想到哪位同事或客户 |
[09:04] | who might have had it out for Jeff? | 可能跟杰夫有过节 |
[09:06] | Not off the top of my… | 据我所知没 |
[09:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:09] | Wait, what? | 你想到什么了 |
[09:11] | He got into a screaming match the other day | 他那天和另一个搬运工 |
[09:13] | with another mover, Dustin West. | 达斯汀·韦斯特吵起来了 |
[09:15] | It was during a job. | 在一单工作期间 |
[09:16] | Clients complained, I had to reimburse them. | 客户投诉了 我必须得赔偿他们 |
[09:18] | Can you tell me where Dustin West is right now? | 你能告诉我达斯汀·韦斯特现在在哪吗 |
[09:20] | Uh, yeah. He’s moving a house in Treesdale. | 是的 他在特拉斯戴尔帮别人搬家 |
[09:23] | I can give you the address. | 我可以把地址给你 |
[09:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:28] | There are multiple antemortem fractures of the pelvis, | 他死前骨盆上有几处断裂 |
[09:31] | as well as oblique fractures of the femur. | 股骨上还有几处斜形骨折 |
[09:33] | So he was in a fight before he was killed. | 所以他死前与人搏斗过 |
[09:36] | Remodeling indicates it happened about two years ago, | 重塑模型表明这些是两年前发生的 |
[09:38] | so these injuries aren’t related to his death. | 所以这些损伤和他的死亡没关系 |
[09:42] | I heard you broke some more beakers, Curly. | 我听说你又打碎了几个烧杯 卷卷毛 |
[09:44] | More beakers? | 又打碎了 |
[09:45] | You broke some just two weeks ago. | 你两周前就打碎了几个 |
[09:47] | No, those were flasks. | 不 那些是烧瓶 |
[09:48] | Didn’t you also break some vials? | 你不是还打碎了管形瓶吗 |
[09:49] | Ah, yeah, but that was, like, three weeks ago. | 是的 但那是三周前了 |
[09:51] | You are aware that all of this | 你知道这些 |
[09:52] | comes out of your paycheck, right? | 都会从你的工资里扣除 对吧 |
[09:54] | Uh, no, I was not aware. | 不 我不知道 |
[09:56] | Shake it off, Curly. There’s a lesson here. | 别烦恼了 卷卷毛 吃一堑长一智 |
[09:59] | Yeah, you break it, you bought it. | 是啊 打碎了就要赔 |
[10:00] | Uh, no. My cooperative | 不是 我的合作社 |
[10:02] | would encourage us to examine any mistakes | 会鼓励我们在错误中 |
[10:04] | for hidden wisdom. | 寻找隐含的智慧 |
[10:06] | You should totally invent an unbreakable beaker. | 你应该发明一种摔不碎的烧杯 |
[10:08] | But they already have plastic beakers. | 但现在早就有塑料烧杯了 |
[10:09] | But glass is easier to sterilize. | 可玻璃的更易消毒 |
[10:12] | Have some vision, Dr. Saroyan. | 人要有远见啊 瑟罗博士 |
[10:14] | She’s right. Plus, some solvents can dissolve plastics, | 她说的没错 再加上有些溶剂会溶解塑料 |
[10:17] | and some plastics are gas-permeable. | 还有些塑料具有透气性 |
[10:19] | An unbreakable glass beaker. | 坚不可摧的玻璃烧杯 |
[10:21] | Oh, now, look, you’ve gone and made him all inspired. | 你看你把他启发成这样了 |
[10:27] | I know that look. | 我知道这个表情 |
[10:28] | Unbreakable beaker. | 坚不可摧的烧杯 |
[10:29] | It’s my fault. | 我的错 |
[10:30] | Okay, well, then you can clean up the mess, sweetie. | 好吧 那你负责收拾残局 亲爱的 |
[10:32] | So, there was enough of the motherboard left | 多佛的手机主板的剩余部分 |
[10:35] | to hack into Dover’s cell phone, | 足够让我们黑进他的手机 |
[10:37] | and it was filled with poker apps. | 里面全都是扑克游戏 |
[10:39] | I don’t understand. | 这又怎么了 |
[10:39] | Lots of people like to play poker. | 很多人都爱打牌啊 |
[10:41] | Yeah, but not this much. | 但没人下这么多游戏啊 |
[10:42] | He had accounts on multiple poker sites, | 他还注册了多个扑克牌网站 |
[10:44] | and it seems like a lot of money changed hands. | 好像还花掉不少钱 |
[10:47] | So our victim was a gambler. | 所以受害者有赌瘾 |
[10:53] | – Dr. Hodgins? – Yeah. | -哈金斯博士 -到 |
[10:54] | Just trying a little something. | 我就做点小试验 |
[10:55] | I’ll clean it up. | 我会打扫干净的 |
[10:57] | Later. | 等下的啊 |
[11:02] | So, Mr. West, the recycling center confirms | 韦斯特先生 回收中心证实 |
[11:04] | you’ve been there multiple times. | 你曾多次去过那里 |
[11:05] | It’s, uh, pretty coincidental that Jeff Dover was dumped there. | 正巧杰夫·多佛也被弃尸于此 |
[11:09] | Every mover in town knows that place. | 镇上每个搬运工都知道那里 |
[11:12] | We get asked to throw away old junk all the time. | 经常会有人让我们帮忙扔破烂 |
[11:14] | But we have witnesses who saw you two fighting | 但有目击者称你们二人曾发生过争执 |
[11:16] | before he disappeared. | 紧接着他就失踪了 |
[11:18] | Sure, we had a big blowout. | 我们是大打了一架 |
[11:19] | But I didn’t kill him. | 可我没有杀他啊 |
[11:20] | Blowout about what? | 为什么大打出手 |
[11:23] | Gambling? | 赌博吗 |
[11:25] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:26] | You owed him money. | 你欠他钱 |
[11:28] | You guys play in the same game? | 你俩玩同样的游戏 |
[11:32] | He owed me money, yeah, | 是他欠我的钱 |
[11:33] | but we played in different games. | 但我俩玩的游戏不一样 |
[11:35] | Mine were low-rent games with friends. | 我顶多就是和朋友小赌两下 |
[11:37] | Jeff, he was in deep. | 杰夫 他可是陷进去了 |
[11:38] | High-stakes underground games. | 他玩的是高风险的地下赌局 |
[11:44] | So you bankrolled him | 所以你为他出资 |
[11:46] | and you split the winnings. | 和他分摊奖金 |
[11:48] | That was the plan. | 一开始是这么说好的 |
[11:50] | I loaned him ten grand, | 我借了他一万 |
[11:51] | but he couldn’t pay me back | 但他还不上 |
[11:52] | and I needed the cash. | 我又急需用钱 |
[11:53] | – Who ran the game that he played in? – I don’t know. | -游戏是谁组织的 -我怎么知道 |
[11:55] | I don’t want to get involved in that world, okay? | 我可不想牵扯进去 |
[11:57] | You’re in it deep now, | 你早就已经牵扯进去了 |
[11:58] | and if you don’t cooperate, | 如果你不好好合作 |
[11:59] | I’m gonna have to lock you up | 我就只能以妨碍凶杀调查的罪名 |
[12:00] | for obstructing a murder investigation. | 把你关进监狱 |
[12:04] | Oh, man… | 天啊 |
[12:07] | I don’t know whose game it was. Okay? | 我不知道这游戏是谁组织的 真的 |
[12:09] | But I did drop him off there every once in a while. | 但我送他去过几次 |
[12:11] | Corner of Beachwood and Allegheny. | 卑池伍德路和阿勒格尼路那个街角 |
[12:13] | – Last night, by any chance? – Yeah. | -昨晚你去了吗 -去了 |
[12:16] | He sent me a text saying he’d won the big one. | 他给我发短信说他赢了一大笔钱 |
[12:18] | Pot worth 28 grand. | 大约有两万八 |
[12:20] | So let me get this straight. | 让我理一下 |
[12:21] | He tells you that he just won 28 grand, | 他告诉你他赢了两万八美元 |
[12:24] | then he suddenly disappears | 然后就突然消失了 |
[12:25] | and shows up dead without a penny. | 再然后就变成了死尸一具 而且身无分文 |
[12:28] | That doesn’t look good for you. | 情况对你很不利啊 |
[12:36] | Dr. Hodgins has yet to find any evidence of | 哈金斯博士并未在粉碎机里找到 |
[12:38] | money in the shredder. | 与金钱有关的证据 |
[12:39] | That’s because Dover was killed for his winnings. | 那是因为多佛是被他赢的钱害死的 |
[12:41] | Which means | 也就是说 |
[12:42] | that all of the players in his underground game are suspects. | 所有参与那场地下赌博的人都是嫌疑人 |
[12:45] | Yes, it sure is. | 没错 |
[12:47] | Very smart, Bones. | 很聪明嘛 骨头 |
[12:49] | Did you ever play in games like that when you gambled? | 你以前赌博的时候参加过这样的游戏吗 |
[12:51] | Bones… | 骨头 |
[12:52] | I gambled on everything. Poker, ponies… | 我什么都赌过 扑克牌 赛马 |
[12:54] | I even bet on the expiration date of a package of cheese. | 我甚至还赌过一包奶酪的保质期 |
[13:00] | Maybe you… | 你或许 |
[13:01] | shouldn’t be involved in this case. | 不该调查这起案件 |
[13:03] | Gambling clearly releases dopamine in your nucleus accumbens. | 很显然赌博可以释放你伏核内的多巴胺 |
[13:07] | I’m gonna be fine. Okay? | 我没事的 别担心 |
[13:08] | My sponsor’s just a phone call away. | 我可以随时打给我的担保人 |
[13:11] | All right? I can handle this. | 我能处理好的 |
[13:12] | – Aubrey said… – Please. Aubrey. Okay? | -奥布里说 -别奥布里了 好吗 |
[13:14] | That’s not his world. This is my world, okay? | 这是我的事 不是他的事 |
[13:16] | I’m not going to let a murderer go free | 我不会因为大家认为我不够坚强 |
[13:17] | because everyone is afraid I’m not strong enough, here. | 而放掉一个杀人凶手的 |
[13:24] | I want to believe you… | 我也想相信你 |
[13:25] | Look. I gambled in the past because my life was a mess. | 听着 我以前赌博是因为我的生活一团糟 |
[13:28] | It was a complete disaster. I mean, come on. | 我的人生就是场灾难 可现在 |
[13:30] | Now I have you, I got Christine, I got Parker, I got… | 我有了你 克里斯汀 帕克 还有 |
[13:34] | …little guy on the way. | 未出世的小男娃 |
[13:35] | – Guy? – Yes, guy. It’s just a hunch. | -男娃 -嗯 我的直觉告诉我的 |
[13:37] | I’m not going to throw it all away over a poker game. | 我才不会为了一把扑克牌放弃这一切 |
[13:39] | Come on, Bones. | 拜托 骨头 |
[13:40] | Look who it is! Hey! | 看看是谁大家光临了 嗨 |
[13:42] | – Booth! – Here he is! Jason Samuels. How are you? | -布斯 -这就是詹森·塞缪尔 你好吗 |
[13:44] | Man, you look good, huh? Listen, have a seat. | 你看起来不错啊 先坐下吧 |
[13:46] | This is my wife, Temperance Brennan. | 这是我老婆 坦普瑞·布纳恩 |
[13:47] | Temperance Brennan, the Jason Samuels. | 坦普瑞·布纳恩 这位就是詹森·塞缪尔 |
[13:50] | – This is your wife? – Yeah. | -这位是你妻子 -没错 |
[13:53] | For an ex-gambler, it looks like you, uh, | 作为前赌徒 看起来你好像 |
[13:54] | – won the lottery, Booth. – You bet. | -中了大奖呢 布斯 -必须的 |
[13:56] | You were Booth’s gambling facilitator? | 你就是布斯的赌瘾引导者 |
[13:59] | It sounds so much better than “Bookie.” | 听起来比投注人好听点 |
[14:01] | Right, listen. I-I need your help. | 听着 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:04] | – What? – Well, it’s just that… | -怎么了 -没什么 就是 |
[14:07] | I know what you do | 我知道你是干嘛的 |
[14:08] | and you know what I do. | 你也知道我是干嘛的 |
[14:09] | Look, I’m trying to catch a murderer, here, all right? | 我是想抓杀人凶手 好吗 |
[14:11] | I don’t care about the gambling. | 我才不在乎什么赌博不赌博的 |
[14:12] | Your name’s never gonna come up. | 你的名字绝对不会出现在任何档案里 |
[14:16] | How can I help? | 你要我怎么帮 |
[14:17] | Look, I need to get into a poker game | 我需要混进卑池伍德和阿勒格尼 |
[14:18] | at Beachwood and Allegheny. | 那里的一个扑克牌局 |
[14:20] | – Are you going to play? – Yeah. | -你要打牌吗 -对 |
[14:23] | You sure about this, Booth? | 布斯 你想好了吗 |
[14:24] | Pros in a game like this, | 像这样的专业牌手 |
[14:26] | they know how to bluff. | 都知道怎样虚张声势 |
[14:27] | They bluff for a living, right? | 他们就靠这个活的 |
[14:29] | If I get in there, | 如果我能混进去 |
[14:30] | in that game, and learn their tells, | 打入他们的游戏 掌握他们的招数 |
[14:32] | and one of those guys is the killer… | 发现其中一个人就是凶手 |
[14:34] | case closed, game over. It’s real simple. | 轻松结案 游戏结束 多简单 |
[14:42] | I found a perimortem depression fracture | 我发现死者死亡时左颞骨 |
[14:45] | on the victim’s left temporal bone. | 有一处陷凹性骨折 |
[14:48] | The fracture pattern indicates | 骨折的形状表明 |
[14:50] | that the blunt force trauma was caused | 死者曾受过柱状武器 |
[14:51] | by a cylindrical weapon. | 引起的钝器伤 |
[14:53] | However, this did not kill the victim. | 但这并不是致命伤 |
[14:56] | So I have to find something even more violent. | 这么说我要找个更具攻击性的凶器 |
[14:59] | Delightful. | 真是太”棒”了 |
[14:59] | Hey. So I found this | 我发现这个东西 |
[15:01] | mixed in with the leftovers of the shredded remains. | 和剩下的遗体碎片混在一起 |
[15:03] | A coin. Oh, it’s scratched up pretty good. | 一个硬币 磨损得很厉害 |
[15:06] | I can only make out part of a symbol. | 我只能辨认出部分图案 |
[15:08] | Well, I know it’s not U.S. currency. | 我只能说这不是美国货币 |
[15:09] | It’s not foreign currency, either. | 这也不是外国货币 |
[15:13] | Booth has one of these. | 布斯有个一模一样的 |
[15:14] | It’s a sobriety token from Gamblers Anonymous. | 这是嗜赌者互诫协会给戒赌的人颁发的硬币 |
[15:17] | Well, it looks like our victim fell off the wagon. | 看来被害人的赌瘾复发了[摔下马车] |
[15:19] | And into a shredder. | 掉进了粉碎机 |
[15:31] | So, the injuries that Jeff Dover got two years ago | 杰夫·多佛两年前的伤 |
[15:34] | were from a bad car accident. | 是由一场惨烈的车祸造成的 |
[15:35] | Wife and kid both died in the crash. | 他的妻子和孩子当场死亡 |
[15:37] | Probably started gambling after he lost his family. | 他说不定是在失去家庭后才开始赌博的 |
[15:39] | And he tried to stop. | 他想过要悬崖勒马 |
[15:41] | But couldn’t. | 可他没有成功 |
[15:43] | – Right. – Which is exactly why | -懂你的意思了 -这就是为什么 |
[15:45] | you’re not going to play in that game. | 你绝对不能去赌博 |
[15:46] | No, it’s exactly why I am. | 不 正是因为这样我才要去 |
[15:48] | Okay? He was fighting to… to go straight | 他很努力地试图重新做人 |
[15:49] | and someone took advantage of him | 却有人乘机在他最脆弱的时候 |
[15:51] | when he was at his weakest. | 占他便宜 |
[15:52] | I’m going to make that right. | 我想还他一个公道 |
[15:53] | It is not that simple, Booth. | 布斯 事情没那么简单 |
[15:54] | Look, Sweets was very clear in your file. | 听着 斯维斯在你档案里写得清清楚楚 |
[15:56] | You gambled to cope with trauma and that is… | 你赌博是为了缓解你经受的创伤 可… |
[15:58] | Look, Aubrey, it’s been a long time | 听着 奥布里 我已经有很长一段时间 |
[15:59] | since I’ve been in the Middle East. | 没有去过中东了 |
[16:00] | I’m not talking about the Middle East. | 我指的不是中东 |
[16:02] | You’ve been shot multiple times since then, | 在那之后你多次被射伤 |
[16:04] | you spent three months in prison, | 在监狱里呆了三个月 |
[16:05] | and your best friend died in your arms. | 你最好的朋友在你怀里死去 |
[16:07] | Isn’t that enough trauma for you? | 对你来说这不都是痛苦的回忆吗 |
[16:13] | Aubrey, look, I already talked to Bones about this, okay? | 奥布里 听着 我已经和骨头谈过了 |
[16:15] | She’s fine with it. | 她没有反对 |
[16:16] | I appreciate your concern, | 我知道你担心我 |
[16:17] | but this is gonna happen. Okay? | 但这件事势在必行 明白了吗 |
[16:32] | Jessica, check this out. | 杰西卡 瞧瞧这个 |
[16:33] | What is that, a thigh? | 这是什么 大腿吗 |
[16:34] | Nah. No, no, no. Well, yeah, no, that’s a thigh. | 不不不 我是说 是大腿没错 |
[16:37] | I meant check this out. | 但我是让你看这个 |
[16:38] | Ooh, is this for the unbreakable beaker? | 这是为了摔不坏的烧杯做的吗 |
[16:42] | Does, uh, Cam know you’re inventing again? | 凯知道你又在搞发明创造了吗 |
[16:44] | She doesn’t have to. I made it at home. | 和她没有关系 我在家里做的 |
[16:46] | I set up a little lab in the garage. | 我在车库里搭了个小型实验室 |
[16:48] | Hey, there could be a finder’s fee in this for you. | 这件事要是成了你说不定能收一笔中介费呢 |
[16:50] | So it’s a moldable rubber cast in a unique | 这是一个通过压膜铸型而成 |
[16:52] | honeycomb structure. | 具有独特蜂窝结构的橡胶模具 |
[16:53] | – Inspired by bees? – Yeah, exactly. | -受蜜蜂的启发 -没错 |
[16:55] | I used a high silicon-to-cornstarch ratio | 为了使制作出来的橡胶更有弹性 |
[16:57] | so that the rubber’s extremely elastic. | 我使用了高比例的硅 |
[16:59] | – Obviously. – If you cover a beaker with this, | -显而易见 -只要用它把烧杯包起来 |
[17:00] | you can drop it on the ground without a scratch. | 不管你怎么摔 烧杯都会安然无恙 |
[17:03] | Uh, but you can’t heat it. | 但这样一来就不能加热了 |
[17:04] | That’s kind of a big problem. | 这好像是个大问题 |
[17:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:08] | You could baby-proof your house with it, though. | 你可以用在家里 这样孩子就不会摔坏东西 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:11] | Oh! My God. That’s it. | 天啊 没错 就是这样 |
[17:14] | What’s it? | 什么 |
[17:15] | I could… I should be able to… | 我可以…我应该能够… |
[17:17] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:18] | Yeah, that didn’t clarify much. | 完全不懂你在说什么 |
[17:21] | Hey, guys. What’s this? | 两位 这是什么 |
[17:22] | Good luck, Curly. | 祝你好运 卷卷毛 |
[17:23] | Nothing. Just, you know, a little something | 没什么 就是一个小玩意儿 |
[17:24] | I brought from home. | 我从家里带来的 |
[17:26] | You keep dead men’s thighs in your house? | 你把死人的大腿放在家里 |
[17:28] | Oh, this! Right. | 你是说这个啊 |
[17:29] | The victim’s left thigh. | 这是被害人的左大腿 |
[17:31] | No, this is the last piece of flesh that I found. | 这是我找到的最后一块肉体组织了 |
[17:33] | Um, I mean, this is the last piece | 我是说 这块组织 |
[17:34] | of flesh that I found here. | 是我在工作的时候找到的 |
[17:36] | – Not at home. – Excellent. | -不是在家里 -很好 |
[17:38] | Oh, that is so cool. | 天啊 简直酷毙了 |
[17:40] | Awesome, right? | 帅呆了有没有 |
[17:40] | It’s the victim’s left forearm | 这是被害者的左前臂 |
[17:42] | and I already found abrasions in this area, | 我在这块发现了数道刮伤 |
[17:44] | which I removed. | 我把它移出来了 |
[17:46] | – Defensive wounds? – Uh, possibly. | -防御伤 -可能是的 |
[17:48] | Hey, look at that. It’s covered with | 你瞧 它的表面 |
[17:49] | some kind of oily substance. | 被某种油性物质覆盖了 |
[17:51] | That could be from the murder weapon. | 可能是凶器上的 |
[17:52] | I’ll trade you that thigh for this forearm, | 你把大腿留下 我把这块小臂给你 |
[17:54] | if you can tell me what he’s coated in. | 你查一查这层物质是什么 |
[17:56] | You got a deal. | 没问题 |
[17:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | So Aubrey walked out? | 这么说奥布里不干了 |
[18:03] | Look, he means well. | 听着 他是好意 |
[18:04] | Everyone means well, okay? I know that. | 大家都是关心我 我知道的 |
[18:06] | So he won’t help? | 所以他不会帮忙了吗 |
[18:07] | – You need backup, Booth. – Uh, it’s gonna be fine, okay? | -你需要后援 布斯 -不会有事的 |
[18:10] | We talked. I guess it’s good that | 我们谈过了 因为这件事饱受责难 |
[18:11] | everyone’s giving me so much flak. | 我觉得这样也挺好的 |
[18:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:16] | Gives me something to prove, right? | 这样我就可以证明我自己了 对吧 |
[18:19] | Don’t forget how strong you are, Booth. | 别忘了你有多坚强 布斯 |
[18:22] | Look… | 听着… |
[18:22] | I already talked to my sponsor. All right? | 我和我的担保人谈过了 好吧 |
[18:24] | Minute I get any kind of information, | 一旦我有所收获 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna text Aubrey and I’m gonna text you right away. | 我会马上发短信告诉你和奥布里 |
[18:29] | Okay. Be safe, Booth. | 好吧 注意安全 布斯 |
[18:31] | Hey, I’m gonna be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[18:32] | Listen to me, all right? | 听我说 好吗 |
[18:34] | I know the signs, I know the trigger points. | 我知道赌瘾复发的迹象 以及什么会触发它 |
[18:36] | I know myself. | 我了解我自己 |
[18:37] | I know what it took for me to hit rock bottom. | 我知道是什么让我坠入万劫不复的深渊 |
[18:43] | You know what, I haven’t held cards in my hands | 你知道的 我已经很久很久 |
[18:46] | for a long, long time. | 没有摸过牌了 |
[18:48] | Because what we have here, this life… | 因为我们现在所拥有的一切 这样的生活 |
[18:52] | it’s better than any hand that I could ever be dealt. | 再好的手牌都无法与之媲美 |
[19:00] | And look, look… if I can’t deal, | 听着…如果我承受不住 |
[19:01] | if I have a problem, what am I gonna do? | 如果我赌瘾有复发迹象 我会怎么做呢 |
[19:03] | I’m gonna get up and I’m gonna walk away. | 我会站起来 然后走出去 |
[19:04] | That’s how strong I am. | 我就有这么坚强 |
[19:05] | Now look at me. I promise. | 看着我 我向你保证 |
[19:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:14] | Gotta tell you, in all honesty, | 我告诉你 说真的 |
[20:15] | these are the worst cards I’ve seen all night. | 这是我今晚见到的最烂的牌了 |
[20:18] | Said that three times already | 你已经说了三次了 |
[20:20] | and you won every hand. | 可三次你都赢了 |
[20:21] | Oh, I’ll keep that in mind. You know what? | 我会记住的 你知道吗 |
[20:22] | Now look at that. $800 to call. | 看我的 跟注八百刀 |
[20:29] | Yeah, that’s right, we put an eye in the sky | 你没有看错 在几次有人作弊之后 |
[20:31] | after we had some pretty crazy hands go down. | 我们就装了个电子眼 |
[20:33] | – So, you know, play nice. – Thanks, daddy, I will. | -好好玩 别耍花招 -知道了老爹 |
[20:35] | ATM? $800 to call. | ATM 加注八百美元 |
[20:37] | ATM. $800 to call. | ATM 加注八百美元 |
[20:40] | Look, I understand if you’re scared. | 听着 你要是怕了我也理解 |
[20:41] | All you have to say is, | 你只需要说 |
[20:42] | “I fold, because I am scared.” | “我怕了 所以我弃牌了” |
[20:46] | How about you, Mustache Man? You want to dance? | 你呢 胡须男 你想玩一场吗 |
[20:49] | D’oh. Fold. | 得了 弃牌 |
[20:50] | – Missy? – No, thanks. | -这位小姐呢 -不了 谢谢 |
[20:52] | And the name’s Gold Digger. | 还有我叫掘金女郎 |
[20:54] | Gold Digger. I’ll remember that. | 掘金女郎 我会记住的 |
[20:55] | Okay. Fold, fold, fold. | 好吧 弃牌 弃牌 弃牌 |
[20:57] | Beanie Man. How about you? | 圆帽男 你呢 |
[21:00] | Oh! Look at that! | 瞧瞧他那样 |
[21:01] | Looks like I take another monster hand. | 看来我这会的手气超好 |
[21:03] | Had to protect that monster, monster hand. | 珍贵的手气 可得一直摸到强牌啊 |
[21:10] | Try that bluff again, tough guy. I dare you. | 你再这么诈唬试试 硬汉 算你有种 |
[21:12] | Okay, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[21:13] | I’ll try it next time, thanks, pal. | 我会下次再试的 谢谢 伙计 |
[21:16] | You know, I know who you are, newbie. | 告诉你 我知道你是什么人 新来的 |
[21:19] | You know who I am? Really? | 你知道我是什么人 真的吗 |
[21:23] | You’re that guy at the table | 你就是一个坐在赌桌边 |
[21:24] | that’s yap, yap, yapping his face off | 假装哇啦哇啦地乱嚷嚷 |
[21:26] | trying to get a read on all of us. | 想把我们每个人都看穿的那种人 |
[21:28] | Amateur move, pal. | 这伎俩太不专业了 伙计 |
[21:29] | “Amateur move,” Yeah, well, | “不专业” 是哦 |
[21:30] | I know who you are, too, pal. | 我也知道你是什么人 伙计 |
[21:31] | Being a table bully so I, uh, bet more aggressive. | 你装作是赌桌恶棍 好让我更猛地下注 |
[21:34] | Now, that is an amateur move, pal. | 你那样 才叫作不专业的伎俩 伙计 |
[21:37] | Ah, don’t worry, newbie, | 别担心 新人 |
[21:38] | we call him ATM ’cause he pays out so much. | 我们管他叫ATM是因为他的钱只出不进 |
[21:40] | That’s funny every time I hear it, Mid-Life. | 每次听到你这话我都觉得好笑 中年 |
[21:42] | Mid-Life? | 中年 |
[21:43] | As in midlife crisis. | 就是经历中年危机的中年人 |
[21:45] | Mid-Life got a divorce, bought a Corvette | 中年离了婚 买了一辆科尔维特 |
[21:47] | and started dating a stripper. | 然后开始跟一个脱衣舞娘约会了 |
[21:48] | And they’re all jealous. Jealous. | 而他们都在嫉妒 嫉妒死了 |
[21:50] | The guy you called Mustache, that is Johnny LaQuatra. | 被你叫作胡须的人 名叫约翰尼·拉奎特拉 |
[21:53] | Gold Digger over here, she got herself | 这边这位掘金女郎 她从她的 |
[21:55] | a sweet settlement from her billionaire old man, | 亿万富翁情人那里得到了一大笔分手费 |
[21:57] | so she just can’t wait to lose it all. | 所以她正迫不及待地想把它输光 |
[21:59] | Gold Digger’s a good name for all you jackasses. | 掘金女郎这个名字对你们这些混蛋来说都适用 |
[22:03] | Tell you what, they call me Freddy K., | 跟你们说吧 人们管我叫弗雷迪·K |
[22:04] | but, hey, “Newbie”? That is just fine. | 不过嘛 “新人”这个名字也不错 |
[22:06] | All right, look, I got to go hit the head. | 好了 听着 我得去上趟厕所 |
[22:08] | Where’s that located? | 该怎么走呢 |
[22:09] | – Down there. – Down there, thanks. | -往那边 -往那边 谢谢 |
[22:19] | It’s me; game has an eye in the sky. | 是我 他们的赌博受到天眼的监控 |
[22:21] | You mean, like those ceiling cameras in the casinos? | 你是说像赌场里的那种天花板摄像头吗 |
[22:24] | Yeah, they got three cameras in the ceilings | 是的 他们的天花板上有三个摄像头 |
[22:25] | recording all the action, just in case there’s an argument. | 记录发生的一切事情 以防出现争执 |
[22:27] | You want to get footage of the game | 你想得到受害人被杀那晚 |
[22:29] | the night the victim was murdered. | 赌博的监控视频 |
[22:30] | Exactly. Can you do it? | 正是如此 你能做到吗 |
[22:32] | I can hack into the server’s IP address, | 我能黑进服务器的IP地址 |
[22:34] | but I’ll need to pair it with your phone. | 但我需要用你的手机来匹配 |
[22:36] | Right, okay, so what do you need me to do exactly? | 好的 那么你到底要我怎么做呢 |
[22:38] | You need to get your phone within a few feet | 你得把手机放在离他们的监控系统 |
[22:40] | of their security system. | 几英尺远的地方 |
[22:41] | That’s no problem, just give me an hour. | 没有问题 给我一小时就好 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:47] | Let’s bump it to three hundo. | 我们加注到三倍吧 |
[22:49] | Fold. Fold. | 弃牌 弃牌 |
[22:52] | Mid-Life folds. | 中年弃牌了 |
[22:54] | Fold. Action to Freddy K. | 弃牌 轮到弗雷迪·K了 |
[22:56] | We raise. | 我要加注 |
[22:57] | Here’s your three, three on top. | 这是你要的三倍 封顶了 |
[23:02] | Enough with these kiddie bets. | 这些小儿科的赌博方式该结束了 |
[23:04] | Let’s make it three grand to stay. | 我跟个三千美元 |
[23:07] | Wait, that’s a string bet. | 等会 那样是连注 |
[23:09] | – What? – That’s illegal. | -什么 -那是非法的 |
[23:10] | You bet your money in two moves | 在你宣布下注的金额之前 |
[23:12] | before you announced your bet. | 你把你的钱分成了两次下注 |
[23:13] | The hell I did. You calling or not? | 我就这么做了又怎样 你跟还是不跟 |
[23:15] | Calling? Wait a second, | 我跟什么 悠着点 |
[23:16] | technically, you just called. | 技术上来讲 你已经跟了 |
[23:17] | You can’t raise on a string bet. | 你在连注中不能加注 |
[23:18] | – N-N-No, I did not make a string bet. – Okay, guys, guys. | -不 我没有连注 -好了 各位 |
[23:20] | Ah, you made a string bet, y-y-yeah. Okay, | 你就是连注了 是的 好了 |
[23:21] | guys, guys, guys, settle down. | 各位 各位 各位 冷静点 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry, I missed the action. | 对不起 我刚才没看到你们的动作 |
[23:24] | Dealer, did you see a string bet? | 庄家 你看到他连注了吗 |
[23:26] | Sorry, no. | 不好意思 没有 |
[23:27] | Anybody else see it? | 还有别人看见了吗 |
[23:28] | Okay, nobody saw a string bet, Freddy. | 没人看到有连注的事啊 弗雷迪 |
[23:29] | Well, it was a string bet. | 可他就是连注了 |
[23:30] | Okay, well, no one saw it. | 好吧 可是没人看见 |
[23:31] | Look, y-you just, you want to chop the pot? | 听着 你就…你想弃牌重来吗 |
[23:33] | No, we’re not gonna chop the pot, not with this hand. | 不 我们不能重来 不能顺着他来 |
[23:35] | I want to play out. | 我们要玩下去 |
[23:36] | I want to play this hand. | 我要玩完这把 |
[23:37] | I’ll tell you what, let’s check the tape. | 这样吧 我们看看监控录像好了 |
[23:39] | How the hell did this guy get in the game? | 这人是怎么加入这场赌局的 |
[23:40] | I walked through the front door. | 我从前门正大光明走进来的 |
[23:41] | Pipe down, okay? The guy’s got a right to see. | 都安静点行吗 这家伙有权利看录像 |
[23:43] | Yeah, let’s go check the tape. | 好呗 我们看就看 |
[23:44] | All right, come on. | 好的 快点吧 |
[23:45] | Yeah, let’s go check the tape. | 好吧 那就看录像吧 |
[23:46] | Oh, sure, sounds good to me. | 好的 我觉得可以 |
[23:50] | So we’ll go through all this footage to get to it. | 我们要看完这一整段视频才能到刚才的事 |
[23:55] | Uh, r-right there. | 就是这里 |
[23:57] | I come out with a $300 bet. | 我一出场就下注三百美元 |
[24:01] | Fold. Fold, fold. | 弃牌 弃牌 弃牌 |
[24:03] | He raises. Right. | 他加注了 是的 |
[24:05] | Okay, right there, th-there. | 好吧 就在那里 那里 |
[24:07] | Now I’m debating his raise. | 现在我在盘算他加的注 |
[24:09] | And you’re about to make a string bet. | 然后你马上就要连注了 |
[24:10] | I did not make a string bet. | 我没有连注 |
[24:12] | Yeah, you did, you made… | 你连注了 你… |
[24:13] | Uh, play the hand again, huh? Play it again. | 手的部分再放一次 再放一次吧 |
[24:15] | Why? We can see everything just fine. | 为什么 我们看到的画面都好着呢 |
[24:16] | Just go back, just play it again. | 倒回去吧 再播放一次 |
[24:22] | Ooh, r-right there, right there. | 就是这里 就是这里 |
[24:24] | That’s a legal bet! | 我的下注过程是合法的 |
[24:27] | One forward motion. | 我只往前推了一次 |
[24:30] | Bite me, Freddy! | 不服来战啊 弗雷迪 |
[24:31] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[24:32] | I-I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[24:33] | You know what, take down the pot. | 这样吧 底池都归你了 |
[24:35] | Absolutely. | 还用你说 |
[24:37] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[24:38] | Tool bag. | 傻子一样的 |
[24:40] | Sorry about that. | 真对不起 |
[24:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:42] | Ooh, okay, we’re in. | 好了 我们进去了 |
[24:44] | It looks like all three feeds are active. | 看起来三个摄像头都在运转 |
[24:46] | And this is live? | 竟然是直播 |
[24:47] | Yeah. Look, you can see Booth | 是的 看 你能看到布斯 |
[24:49] | sitting back down at the table now. | 现在就坐在桌子后面 |
[24:51] | And it looks like he’s winning. | 看起来他在赢牌 |
[24:52] | I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing. | 我不知道这事是好还是坏 |
[24:54] | Him just being there is bad, | 他去那里就已经是坏事了 |
[24:56] | so let’s try to wrap this one up as quick as possible. | 我们还是尽快把这个搞定吧 |
[24:58] | Well, this system records a trailing window of 72 hours. | 这个系统能追踪到72小时的视频记录 |
[25:02] | So you should be able to get the footage | 那么你应该可以调出杰夫·多佛 |
[25:03] | of the game the night Jeff Dover was murdered. | 被杀那晚的赌博视频咯 |
[25:05] | Yeah, I’m already downloading it. | 没错 已经在下载了 |
[25:15] | Do you have the swab results from the victim’s forearm yet? | 受害人的前臂拭子有结果了吗 |
[25:17] | I am pulling them up now. | 正在上传结果 |
[25:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:22] | It’s a rubber honeycomb polymer | 那是个橡胶蜂窝聚合物 |
[25:23] | I made at home on my own time, | 我在自己家 花自己的时间制作 |
[25:25] | I didn’t work on at all here at the Jeffersonian, | 一点也没在杰斐逊实验室弄 |
[25:27] | and it has not interfered with this case at all. | 也完全没用在这个案子里 |
[25:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:31] | Now, what have you got? | 现在说说结果吧 |
[25:31] | Right, so the victim’s arm contained | 被害人手臂上找到有 |
[25:34] | a composition of lauric, | 一种合成物 成分是桂树脂酸 |
[25:36] | myristic, palmitic, capric, stearic… | 肉豆蔻酸 棕榈酸 癸酸 硬脂酸 |
[25:38] | Impressive details, but I’ve got stuff to do, Dr. Hodgins. | 成分细目不错 可我很忙的 哈金斯博士 |
[25:41] | Yes, so it’s the fatty acid composition | 是一种棕榈油的脂肪酸合成物 |
[25:43] | of a palm oil often used in cooking. | 通常用于烹调 |
[25:44] | Everything from salad dressing to baked goods. | 包括沙拉调料 烘焙食物 |
[25:55] | Hey, Bones. | 骨头 |
[25:57] | What are you doing up so late? | 那么晚了你在干嘛 |
[25:59] | Couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[26:00] | Ah, it was a crazy night. | 这一晚真过瘾 |
[26:02] | Sorry. It’s so good to see you. | 抱歉 回家真好 |
[26:03] | I didn’t think you’d be home so late. | 没料到你那么晚回来 |
[26:05] | I know, me neither, | 我也没料到 |
[26:06] | but I made a lot of progress on the case. | 但案子有很多进展 |
[26:12] | This… | 这个 |
[26:13] | This looks like a lot more than the $5,000 you started with. | 这个比带去的五千块多很多啊 |
[26:16] | 12. Played for a while. | 一万二 小玩了一下 |
[26:18] | I wasn’t aware | 我都不知道 |
[26:20] | that winning big was a necessary part of your cover. | 赢大笔钱也是卧底工作的必要组成部分 |
[26:22] | Bones, I got to look like I belong. | 骨头 卧底就该全身心投入 |
[26:23] | Everyone there’s about winning, you know? So… | 赌场上赢钱是唯一目的 我当然就 |
[26:27] | And you checked in with your sponsor? | 你跟担保人有报备吗 |
[26:29] | That’s between me and him. | 那是我和他的事 |
[26:31] | So you haven’t. | 就是没有咯 |
[26:33] | You said that you would. | 你答应去找他的 |
[26:34] | Okay, I talked to him on the way back here. | 我回来的路上和他说过 |
[26:36] | Why do I feel like I’m being interrogated? | 怎么感觉像你在审问我 |
[26:37] | I’m just wondering | 我只是不清楚 |
[26:38] | if it was necessary for you to play this late. | 你玩那么晚回来有没有必要 |
[26:40] | If it wasn’t necessary, I wouldn’t have done it. | 如果没必要 我早就回来了 |
[26:42] | You know what? I don’t like this conversation. | 听我说 我不喜欢这样交流 |
[26:43] | I was reading one of Sweets’ books… | 我正在读斯维斯的书 |
[26:44] | Sweets? | 小甜甜 |
[26:45] | Uh, let’s stop with that one, okay? | 就此打住吧 好吗 |
[26:47] | In it, it-it says | 这上面说 |
[26:49] | that any big emotional change, even good, | 任何大的情绪变化 即使是积极情绪 |
[26:51] | can trigger a relapse with an addict. | 也可能引起旧瘾复发 |
[26:53] | Relapse, okay, | 复发 |
[26:54] | so now you think I’m gonna become a gambler again | 现在你觉得我又要沉迷赌博了 |
[26:56] | because we’re having a child? | 就因为我们要有小孩了 |
[26:58] | That’s how much faith you have in me? | 你对我就这点信任 |
[26:59] | No. No, Booth, that’s how much I love you. | 不是 布斯 这是因为我爱你 |
[27:10] | Look, it’s late, okay? | 太晚了 |
[27:11] | Let’s just go to bed. | 上床休息吧 |
[27:12] | 4 A.M., you have to sleep for two. | 四点了 为肚里的孩子你也该睡了 |
[27:27] | Oh, Ms. Warren. | 沃伦女士 |
[27:29] | I thought I’d be the first one in this morning. | 我还以为自己是最早到的呢 |
[27:31] | Oh, you are– I didn’t leave last night. | 确实是 我昨晚没走 |
[27:34] | I just had a vibe there’d be something hidden | 我的灵感说 这些碎皮下 |
[27:35] | in all this shredding. | 隐藏有关键线索 |
[27:36] | – Was your vibe at least right? – Totally. | -那你的灵感正确吗 -完全 |
[27:38] | I found grooved perimortem abrasions | 在受害人右侧的肩胛骨和肱骨上 |
[27:41] | to the victim’s right scapula and humerus. | 我发现了死后形成的刮槽 |
[27:43] | They don’t match the teeth of the shredder. | 它们和碎片的锯切面并不一致 |
[27:46] | So he was stabbed? | 他被捅了 |
[27:47] | Sliced, it seems. | 看起来是被割了 |
[27:48] | So the victim was bashed in the head, | 就是说 被害人头部遭猛撞 |
[27:50] | had his ribs stomped on, and now this. | 肋骨被重踏 现在又这样 |
[27:52] | The injuries are deep, | 伤口很深 |
[27:53] | so Curly might be able to dig out some particulates | 卷卷毛应该能找到颗粒 |
[27:56] | that could ID the weapon that cut him. | 来确定割他的凶器 |
[28:01] | So Angela downloaded the footage | 安琪拉从赌场的安保系统中 |
[28:02] | from the game’s security system. | 下载了这些录像 |
[28:04] | This is the big hand Jeff Dover won | 这是杰夫·多佛被害当晚 |
[28:05] | the night he was murdered. | 他赢钱的那一大局 |
[28:06] | Ooh, 28 grand, that has got to feel good. | 两万八 肯定感觉不错 |
[28:08] | Yeah, till he was beaten to death for it. | 是啊 直到因此被打死 |
[28:10] | But at least we know who all was there that night. | 起码我们知道当晚有哪些人在场 |
[28:13] | Except for the guy with the beard, | 除了这个络腮胡子 |
[28:15] | everyone else I play with. | 我和其他人都是牌友 |
[28:16] | Played with, okay? | 玩过一晚 好吧 |
[28:18] | There is no reason for you to go back there. | 你没理由再回去了 |
[28:20] | We got everyone’s name, we’re checking them out. | 有了他们的名字 我们只要去调查就好 |
[28:22] | So just, you know, give it some time, Booth. | 慢慢来就好 布斯 |
[28:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:30] | All right, look, | 听着 |
[28:30] | I know that this is difficult, okay? | 我知道这不容易 |
[28:33] | You think the feelings are gone, but they come back. | 你以为都戒掉了 但赌瘾又回来了 |
[28:36] | What, are you my sponsor now? | 怎么 现在你是担保人了 |
[28:37] | No, I’m just some guy | 不是 我只是 |
[28:38] | who’d take a bullet for you in the field. | 会不顾一切来保护你 |
[28:40] | The same way you’d take one for me. | 换你也会那么做 |
[28:44] | And I know there’s no talking with your wife about this, | 而且我知道不能跟你妻子谈这些 |
[28:46] | because she’d get too worried. | 否则她会很担心 |
[28:47] | Look, she’s already worried. | 听着 她已经很担心了 |
[28:49] | Right? You know, I get the feeling. | 好吧 其实我又体验到了 |
[28:52] | I know that feeling, that draw. | 那种欲罢不能的感觉 |
[28:54] | But I’m good now, right? Why? | 但我现在很好 为什么 |
[28:56] | Because I’m strong, that’s why, okay? | 我很坚定 这就是原因 |
[28:58] | Okay, but I know what it’s like. | 好吧 其实我清楚这一切 |
[29:01] | For my father, it was the stock market. | 我爸 他混的是股票市场 |
[29:03] | He couldn’t stop, even after he lost everything. | 即使倾家荡产 也停不下来 |
[29:06] | That’s when he started the Ponzi scheme. | 于是他开始搞庞氏骗局 |
[29:08] | He had to win. | 一心想赢 |
[29:10] | And I always thought | 我常常想 |
[29:12] | me and my mom should have been enough for him, you know? | 我和我妈妈对他来说本该就够了 |
[29:16] | It was never you, all right? | 不是你的错 |
[29:18] | It’s never the fault of the people that are close to you. | 也不是你周围任何人的错 |
[29:23] | It was him. | 是你爸的错 |
[29:27] | It’s me. | 是我的错 |
[29:32] | Well, if you ever can’t get ahold of your sponsor… | 万一你联系不上担保人 |
[29:35] | Thanks, Aubrey, I appreciate that. | 谢谢 奥布里 真的很感谢 |
[29:38] | Right, I got some background checks to run | 好 我还得去搞背景调查 |
[29:41] | and a turkey club to eat. | 再吃点三明治 |
[29:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:49] | Is this case- or beaker-related? | 这是为了案子还是烧杯 |
[29:51] | Case, but the elastomer that I copolymerized | 案子 但我合成的弹性胶体 |
[29:53] | to undergo much more elastic deformation… | 能经受相当大的弹性形变 |
[29:55] | I’ve actually been up all night, | 事实上 我整晚都没睡 |
[29:56] | so if you can focus before I keel over? | 所以在我晕倒前 能不能专心谈案子 |
[29:59] | Thank you, I thought I was gonna have to move this along. | 多谢 我还担心只能听他扯呢 |
[30:01] | Right, whatever stabbed Dover was loaded with goodies. | 捅多佛的工具上有很多好东西 |
[30:04] | Now, I found Tiliacora triandra, | 我找到了雅嚢叶 |
[30:07] | leaves used in kaeng nor mai som. | 用于咖喱酸芦笋 |
[30:09] | – Thai food. – Yeah, wow, very good. | -泰国菜 -很厉害嘛 |
[30:11] | Well, we had a Thai family in the cooperative. | 我们合作社就有一家泰国人 |
[30:13] | Ooh, Thai coffee would be good about now. | 现在来杯泰式咖啡就好了 |
[30:16] | Since I also found traces | 此外还发现了 |
[30:17] | of fish sauce and coconut milk, as well as the palm oil, | 鱼酱 椰奶 以及棕榈油 |
[30:20] | I decided to check out Thai restaurants in the area. | 我就查了一下那周围的泰式餐厅 |
[30:24] | Chan Yim Thai. | 占严泰餐 |
[30:25] | That’s only a couple blocks away from the game. | 离赌场只有几个街区 |
[30:27] | That might be where Jeff Dover was murdered. | 或许就是杰夫·多佛遇害的地方 |
[30:29] | And the metal that was left in the wound, | 而且伤口处发现的金属 |
[30:31] | It wasn’t from a knife, it was aluminum from a trash can. | 不是刀上的 而是垃圾桶上的铝 |
[30:33] | I mean, there was probably one in the alley | 也许在那条巷子里就有一个 |
[30:35] | that was filled with the restaurant’s refuse. | 装满饭馆垃圾的垃圾桶 |
[30:38] | So the can was torn, | 这么说 垃圾桶烂了 |
[30:40] | and when he went down, the metal sliced into him. | 当死者倒下时 被垃圾桶上的金属割伤 |
[30:42] | We should get out into that alley | 我们应该去那个巷子 |
[30:44] | and see if we can find anything else. | 看看能不能找到其它东西 |
[30:46] | Shouldn’t the FBI techs just sweep the place? | 这不应该是联邦调查局技术人员做的事吗 |
[30:48] | Nah, no time — this way | 不 没时间了 咱们自己去 |
[30:49] | we avoid the middleman, right? Come on. | 就省了中间环节了 对吧 快走吧 |
[30:55] | Hodgins, Cam and Ms. Warren are at the alley now. | 哈金斯 凯和沃伦女士现在在那条小巷里 |
[30:58] | They found blood near a pierced garbage can. | 他们在一个破烂的垃圾桶附近发现了血迹 |
[31:01] | So that’s the murder site? | 所以那里是谋杀现场吗 |
[31:02] | Well, we’ll know more when Cam tests the blood. | 等凯化验过血迹后 我们才会有更多信息 |
[31:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:07] | Uh, prenatal vitamin. | 胎儿维他命 |
[31:09] | Right, right, now that you’re, uh, you know. | 没错 既然你现在正在 那个 |
[31:11] | – Gestating. – Gestating. | -孕育 -孕育 |
[31:13] | “Gestating,” you really are a poet. | 孕育 这词用的真有诗意 |
[31:15] | Any… oh, anyway, look. | 反正 反正我就是想说 |
[31:16] | I remember the cravings, so just let me know | 我记得你上次怀孕时有多饿 |
[31:18] | if I should pick anything up for you, right? | 所以你要是有什么想吃的就告诉我 我去买 |
[31:20] | Spaghetti, ice cream, pickles, the hummus. | 意面 雪糕 腌黄瓜 鹰嘴豆泥 |
[31:23] | That all sounds good, actually. | 听起来都不错 |
[31:25] | What did Aubrey find out about the players in the game? | 奥布里对那些赌徒的调查做的怎么样了 |
[31:27] | Well, one guy we didn’t see before, | 其中有一个人我们没见过 |
[31:29] | but he’s got an ironclad alibi. | 但他有完美的不在场证明 |
[31:30] | The others are, you know, nothing special. | 其他人没什么特别之处 |
[31:32] | They’re just guys who like to play cards. | 就是一群喜欢打扑克的人 |
[31:34] | That’s all, all right? | 仅此而已 |
[31:35] | One coaches a high school baseball team. | 其中一个人是高中棒球队的教练 |
[31:37] | Another one builds houses | 还有一个人周末的时候 |
[31:38] | for Habitat for Humanity on weekends. | 为仁人家园[非牟利房屋施工组织]盖房子 |
[31:41] | Do any of them have, uh, money trouble? | 他们其中有人有经济问题吗 |
[31:43] | No, Aubrey’s trying to find out, | 不知道 奥布里在尝试调查 |
[31:44] | but we can’t get a warrant because we have no cause, | 但我们拿不到搜查令 因为我们没有正当理由 |
[31:46] | and they’re just gonna say that we’re fishing. | 法庭肯定会说我们只是在碰运气 |
[31:47] | Well, you would be. | 也许就是 |
[31:49] | Well, it’s a frustrating thing right now. | 这件事现在真是郁闷死了 |
[31:55] | The composition of the metal I found | 我在伤口里发现的金属成分 |
[31:56] | in the wound matches the can. | 和垃圾桶的成分相匹配 |
[31:58] | And the blood type’s a match for the victim. | 这个血迹的血型也和死者的相符 |
[32:00] | I can run DNA back at the lab. | 我回到实验室后可以检测DNA |
[32:02] | You know, I thought that the splinters | 我以为这块肌肉组织里的 |
[32:04] | in this tissue were bone | 碎片是骨头 |
[32:05] | but they’re too porous. | 可是也太多孔了 |
[32:07] | Yeah, no, that seems like wood. | 不是骨头 看起来更像是木头 |
[32:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:11] | This tissue is muscle and cartilage | 这块组织是食道和喉咙上的 |
[32:13] | from his esophagus and throat. | 肌肉和软骨 |
[32:16] | It’s fibromuscular tubing. | 是纤维肌性管道 |
[32:17] | So, after a drawn-out fight, | 也就是说 在打了一场长架过后 |
[32:19] | the killer jammed something wood in the victim’s neck | 凶手把一件木头物体插入了死者的脖子 |
[32:21] | and then ripped out pieces of his throat? | 接着扯出了他的部分喉咙吗 |
[32:23] | Gruesome, but we found cause of death. | 很血腥 但这就是死因 |
[32:25] | Now we have to look at all the wood back here | 现在我们得查看这里所有的木头 |
[32:27] | to see if we can find the piece he used to kill Dover. | 看看能否找到凶手用来杀害多佛的凶器 |
[32:35] | You don’t have to go back to the game, Booth. | 你不需重回赌桌 布斯 |
[32:36] | Cam and the others found evidence at the scene. | 凯和其他人在犯罪现场找到了证据 |
[32:39] | But we got no answers. | 但我们却没有答案 |
[32:40] | Yet, but we will. | 暂时没有 但是会有的 |
[32:41] | What if the killer finds out | 万一凶手发现 |
[32:42] | that we got a team, you know, | 我们有一队人正在 |
[32:43] | like, poking around the murder scene, right? | 犯罪现场附近调查怎么办 |
[32:45] | Just give us some time, Booth. | 给我们点时间 布斯 |
[32:47] | If the guy takes off, we might not ever find him, | 要是那家伙跑了 我们可能就再也找不到他了 |
[32:48] | ask Aubrey. | 不信你问奥布里 |
[32:49] | – Right? – Yeah, but what are you gonna do? | -对吧 -没错 可你想怎么样 |
[32:50] | Go in there and ask the killer to raise his hand? | 回到赌桌上然后说请凶手把手举起来吗 |
[32:52] | Guys, I know these guys, okay? | 我了解这些人 知道吗 |
[32:54] | I’ve been playing with them — I know their tells, | 我跟他们打过牌 他们说谎的时候我能看出来 |
[32:55] | all right? I’ll just bring up the murder. | 知道吗 我就提一下这个案子 |
[32:57] | – What? – Yeah, they’re not gonna cop to it, okay? | -什么 -我知道他们不会承认自己是凶手 |
[32:59] | But I’ll know exactly who’s withholding. | 但我会知道谁有所隐瞒 |
[33:00] | Then you can focus on the guy. | 然后你就可以重点调查这个人 |
[33:02] | We get the evidence you need. | 我们去找你需要的证据 |
[33:03] | And I make the arrest. | 然后我就逮人 |
[33:04] | Okay, but as soon as you | 好吧 可你一旦看出 |
[33:05] | make the guy, you’re out of there, right? | 哪个人不妥 你就马上离开 对吗 |
[33:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:09] | You just hesitated a little bit there, Booth. | 你刚才犹豫了一下 布斯 |
[33:11] | What would make you stay? | 你在哪种情况下会待着不走 |
[33:12] | Nothing, okay? I get the guy and I’m out. | 哪种情况都不会 我看出不妥就马上离开 |
[33:15] | And if we find enough evidence for an arrest first, | 如果我们先找到足够证据可以实施逮捕 |
[33:17] | we’ll text you, maybe you don’t even | 我们就发信息给你 也许你根本就不用 |
[33:18] | have to start playing at all! | 上赌桌 |
[33:20] | Right. Okay! | 好 好的 |
[33:21] | Wish me luck, all right? | 祝我好运 好吗 |
[33:22] | I got this. | 交给我了 |
[33:30] | Have a card to the blind. | 各取一张牌 |
[33:35] | Blinds, please. | 请下注 |
[33:36] | 25 50 25, 50. | |
[33:51] | If the victim’s throat was torn out, | 如果死者的喉咙被扯了出来 |
[33:53] | we should see evidence of that | 我们应该在舌骨和锁骨上 |
[33:55] | on the hyoid and the clavicle. | 看到相应的证据 |
[34:09] | $2,000. | 两千 |
[34:13] | Call. | 跟 |
[34:27] | Seems like everyone’s financials are all over the place. | 这几个人的帐都很乱 |
[34:30] | Not strange for a bunch of gamblers. | 这对于赌徒来说不奇怪 |
[34:32] | I thought we couldn’t get a warrant for their financials. | 我们不是拿不到搜查令查他们的经济状况吗 |
[34:35] | Well, we couldn’t, but | 是拿不到 但是 |
[34:36] | lucky for us, the Internet doesn’t require one. | 幸运的是 网上记录不需要搜查令 |
[34:39] | You just have to know where to look. | 你只要知道从哪查起就够了 |
[34:40] | I’m for whatever will get Booth out of there faster. | 只要能早点让布斯离开赌桌 我都乐意 |
[35:25] | I don’t know if word got down to you guys yet, | 我不知道你们听说了没有 |
[35:27] | but Booth is winning big. | 但是布斯赢得很大 |
[35:28] | Has he mentioned the murder yet? | 他提到谋杀案了吗 |
[35:29] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[35:30] | He’s been there long enough, hasn’t he? | 他已经上桌很久了 不是吗 |
[35:32] | Booth knows what he’s doing, | 布斯知道自己在干吗 |
[35:34] | Ms. Warren. | 沃伦女士 |
[35:34] | Here are some more particulates | 我们在舌骨上又发现了一些微粒 |
[35:35] | – we found on the hyoid, Dr. Hodgins. – More wood splinters. | -哈金斯博士 -又是木头碎片 |
[35:38] | All right, I’m running them through the mass spec now. | 我正在用质谱仪检测那些微粒 |
[35:40] | So far I’ve found nitrocellulose and butyl acetate, | 目前为止发现了硝化纤维和醋酸丁酯 |
[35:43] | which is making it tough to determine what type of wood. | 这很难确定是哪种木头 |
[35:45] | Maybe these will help. | 也许这些能帮上忙 |
[35:46] | I-I’d appreciate it if you’d hurry. | 你要是能尽快就更好了 |
[35:48] | Like the wind, Dr. B. | 保证以风速完成任务 布纳恩博士 |
[35:54] | Nate Crowe, the player also known | 内特·克罗 人称中年 |
[35:57] | as Mid-Life, had big-time financial troubles this year. | 今天有很大的财政危急 |
[36:00] | His account was drained several times. | 他的账户有几次都被提空了 |
[36:02] | But for the past month, he’s been totally broke. | 但上个月开始他就彻底破产了 |
[36:05] | Booth said that he recently went through a divorce. | 布斯说他最近刚离婚 |
[36:07] | Turns out his house was about to be foreclosed on, | 他的房产本来是要被止赎收回的 |
[36:09] | but then it was reversed after a large deposit this morning. | 可他今早交了一大笔钱后 这个状况就逆转了 |
[36:12] | Nate Crowe killed Jeff Dover for his poker winnings | 内特·克罗杀了杰夫·多佛 抢了他的赌博所得 |
[36:15] | – so he wouldn’t lose his house. – Yes. | -这样他就不会失去自己的房子了 -没错 |
[36:17] | But… we still need evidence. | 但我们仍需要证据 |
[36:33] | Action to Mid-Life. | 请中年下注 |
[36:37] | Let’s bump it up to four. | 押四个 |
[36:39] | I’m out. | 我不跟了 |
[36:41] | Ah, what the hell? | 管它呢 |
[36:42] | Call. | 跟注 |
[36:44] | Call. | 跟注 |
[36:49] | Action to Mid-Life. | 请中年下注 |
[36:52] | Let’s make it | 加注 |
[36:53] | two grand. | 押两千 |
[36:56] | Two grand, huh? | 两千啊 |
[36:57] | You could always fold for free. | 你随时可以退出 |
[36:59] | Wow, there’s a lot of action | 今晚这里真是 |
[37:01] | going on here tonight. | 打得热火朝天啊 |
[37:03] | Kind of like the other night when Jeff Dover played. | 感觉有点像杰夫·多佛参加的那晚 |
[37:05] | You guys hear what happened to him? | 你们听说他怎么了吗 |
[37:06] | No, I just figured he took a little break | 没 他上周赢了那么多钱 |
[37:08] | after that monster pot he won earlier this week. | 想必要休息一段时间吧 |
[37:11] | Rumor has it, he was murdered. | 有传言说 他被杀了 |
[37:12] | – Get out of here. For real? – Yeah. | -不是吧 真的吗 -嗯 |
[37:14] | For real. He was killed, uh, | 是真的 他被杀死了 |
[37:16] | in the back alley right around the corner there | 就在这附近的一条小巷子里 |
[37:17] | behind the Thai restaurant. | 一间泰国餐厅后面 |
[37:21] | Bet you cleaned him out more than once, huh, Mid-Life? | 估计你是把他赢光了 是吧 中年 |
[37:24] | You know I did. | 那是当然 |
[37:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:26] | So, if he really is gone, | 那么如果他真的挂了 |
[37:28] | I guess it’s your turn, Newbie. | 我想这回轮到你了 新来的 |
[37:29] | You gonna call? | 你要不要跟注 |
[37:35] | 松焦油 枫木 | |
[37:36] | “Maple wood”! Oh, my God! | 是枫木 天呐 |
[37:38] | What? “Pine tar and maple wood.” | 什么 松焦油和枫木 |
[37:39] | Was he murdered with a piece of furniture? | 凶器是某种家具吗 |
[37:41] | No. It’s a baseball bat. | 不 是棒球棍 |
[37:48] | I’ll call. | 我跟注 |
[37:51] | Call. | 跟 |
[38:01] | No more chasers. | 我不慢慢加了 |
[38:02] | $6,000. | 押六千 |
[38:11] | Okay, that’s it. | 好 找到了 |
[38:12] | So, he’s holding an Eastern Slammer. | 他拿的是东部高手球棍 |
[38:14] | They’re made out of maple wood. | 这种球棍是用枫木做的 |
[38:15] | Look at the pine tar. | 看上面的松焦油 |
[38:16] | The blunt force trauma to the temporal bone | 颞骨上被钝力击打的创伤 |
[38:18] | was caused by the bat. | 就是球棍造成的 |
[38:20] | Yeah, which splintered. | 对 球棍击打后裂开 |
[38:20] | And that’s what he used to stab Dover in the throat. | 然后他用球棍碎片刺入了多佛的喉咙 |
[38:22] | Yeah, so he could keep his house. | 是的 为了抢走他的钱 |
[38:24] | I should be able to grab | 我应该可以 |
[38:26] | some epithelial cells from the pine tar. | 从松焦油中获取上皮细胞 |
[38:27] | That’s the proof we need! | 那就是我们需要的证据了 |
[38:31] | Six. My favorite number. | 6 我最爱的数字 |
[38:33] | I’ll call. | 我跟注 |
[38:37] | I’m out. | 退出 |
[38:39] | 逮捕中年 我们找到证据了 | |
[38:44] | Mid-Life, you’re… | 中年 你… |
[39:01] | I don’t understand. He just read your text. | 我不明白 他看到你的短信了 |
[39:03] | Well, he might have too good a hand– it looks like there’s | 可能他手上的牌太好了 看起来赌桌上 |
[39:07] | 20 grand in the pot so far. | 已经押了两万美金了 |
[39:08] | So what? He’s there to catch a murderer. | 那又怎样 他是去抓犯人的 |
[39:11] | He’s an addict. | 他有赌瘾 |
[39:15] | I’m all in. | 全部押上 |
[39:23] | What are you waiting for, Newbie? | 你在等什么 新来的 |
[39:25] | You scared? | 你怕了吗 |
[39:41] | Nate Crowe? | 内特·克罗 |
[39:41] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Jeff Dover. | 你因涉嫌杀害杰夫·多佛被捕了 |
[39:44] | – What? – Let’s go. | -什么 -跟我走 |
[39:45] | Wait! Wait! What now? | 等等 等等 怎么回事 |
[39:47] | – Come on, up. – Wait. | -快点 起来 -等等 |
[40:22] | Oh, yup! She’s here. | 她来了 |
[40:25] | Oh, no, did I miss the unveiling? | 不 我错过揭幕式了吗 |
[40:27] | No, he-he wouldn’t have started without you. | 不 他要等你来了才肯拿出来 |
[40:29] | Please! I wouldn’t have done this without you. | 拜托 没有你我是不可能做到的 |
[40:31] | Ready? Voila! | 准备好了吗 请看 |
[40:36] | And now, a toast. | 现在 让我们举起杯 |
[40:39] | To great ideas. | 敬伟大的创意 |
[40:41] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[40:42] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[40:52] | Nice, Curly! | 好棒 卷卷毛 |
[40:53] | Right? Look at this. | 是吧 瞧瞧 |
[40:55] | No more broken beakers. | 再也不怕摔碎烧杯了 |
[40:56] | No more broken glass. | 还有玻璃杯 |
[40:57] | No more broken anything. | 再也不怕摔碎任何东西了 |
[40:59] | – The applications are endless. – Yeah. | -应用范围超广 -是的 |
[41:00] | You can wrap objects to protect them | 可以用它包裹易碎品 |
[41:02] | or make flooring out of it. | 或是用来做地板 |
[41:03] | You are gonna make the Jeffersonian a mint. | 你会给杰斐逊实验室增光添彩的 |
[41:05] | Oh, no. No, no. Not the Jeffersonian. | 不不不 不是给杰斐逊实验室 |
[41:07] | Uh-uh. Cam made it very clear the Jeffersonian | 凯说得很清楚 杰斐逊实验室不想 |
[41:09] | – wants nothing to do with my little side projects. – Wait. | -和我的业余小项目扯上关系 -等等 |
[41:12] | Uh, so this is, this is yours? | 所以这个发明是 是属于你的咯 |
[41:16] | This is ours. | 是属于我们的 |
[41:20] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你们 |
[41:24] | Oh! Oh, sorry! | 抱歉 |
[41:26] | I missed the mat. | 我没扔到垫子上 |
[41:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:34] | Case is closed, so I am back to my real job here. | 案子结了 我可以回来做我的正事了 |
[41:38] | – Making pancakes for you. – Ah, thank you! | -为你煎热香饼 -谢谢 |
[41:40] | – Here is your broccoli. – Thank you. | -这是你的西兰花 -谢谢 |
[41:42] | Oh, could I get a little bit of ketchup, please? | 可以给我拿点番茄酱吗 谢谢 |
[41:45] | Right, ketchup, ’cause, you know, | 好的 番茄酱 |
[41:47] | everybody, uh, eats ketchup on their pancakes, right? | 谁吃热香饼不配番茄酱呢 是吧 |
[41:51] | This… is wonderful, Booth. | 真好吃 布斯 |
[41:54] | So, you sure we shouldn’t tell Christine about the baby? | 你确定不要告诉克里斯汀你怀孕的事吗 |
[41:57] | I think we should wait. | 我觉得我们应该等等 |
[41:58] | Superstitious? | 出于迷信吗 |
[42:00] | Cautious. | 出于谨慎 |
[42:01] | Sure. Right. Oh, but she is smart, though, you know? | 当然 好 但她很聪明的 |
[42:03] | She’s gonna see that your body is gonna changing. | 她会看出你身体的变化 |
[42:05] | She’s gonna figure that out. | 她会自己想到的 |
[42:06] | When she does, | 她看出来的时候 |
[42:07] | we can tell her she’s going to be a big sister. | 我们可以告诉她 她要做姐姐了 |
[42:09] | I’m going to be a big sister? | 我要做姐姐了吗 |
[42:11] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[42:18] | You know what? You’re gonna be the best big sister. | 知道吗 你会是世上最棒的姐姐 |
[42:19] | – Ever. – Well, I don’t know about that. | -最棒的 -那我可不确定 |
[42:22] | A good big sister wouldn’t be up at 11:00 at night. | 一个好姐姐是不会晚上11点还没睡觉的 |
[42:25] | Would she? | 对吧 |
[42:25] | Oh, it’s my sponsor. I got to take this. | 是我的担保人打来的 我得接一下 |
[42:28] | Listen, you get some sleep, okay? | 你好好睡觉 听到没 |
[42:30] | Huh? With those bunny slippers of yours. | 穿着你的兔兔拖鞋 |
[42:33] | Let me get the big sister some warm milk | 我来给我们的大姐姐弄杯热牛奶 |
[42:36] | so she can sleep. | 帮她入睡 |
[42:39] | Hey. Yeah. | 喂 是我 |
[42:41] | Thanks so much for getting back to me. | 多谢你回我电话 |
[42:42] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[42:44] | Oh, the case was great. | 案子办得很顺利 |
[42:45] | Yeah, it worked out fine. | 是的 都解决了 |
[42:46] | But, uh, that’s not why I’m calling, Jason. | 但我打给你不是这个原因 詹森 |
[42:49] | Listen, I need to put $200 on the Cardinals. | 听着 我要押红雀队 两百美金 |