时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Central, this is Tyler O’Brian. | 呼叫总机 我是泰勒·奥布莱恩 |
[00:35] | Do you need a response team? | 你是否需要一支应急反应小队 |
[00:36] | That’s negatory. | 不必 |
[00:38] | I found absolutely nada. | 我什么都没有找到 |
[00:40] | Tyler, quit calling in saying you haven’t found anything! | 泰勒 不要再打进来说自己一无所获了 |
[00:42] | Or you saw a pretty rock or a bug. | 或者说你看见一块漂亮的石头或虫子 |
[00:45] | I just wanted to be thorough. | 我只是想巨细靡遗地汇报工作 |
[00:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[00:52] | Hey, over here! | 在那边 |
[00:53] | We found something! | 我们有所发现 |
[00:54] | – Come on! – By the stream! | -快来 -在小溪边 |
[00:56] | Look at that! | 快看 |
[00:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[01:11] | Based on the amount of blood absorption | 根据邻近土壤的血液吸收量来看 |
[01:14] | in the nearby soil, I’d say the victim was killed here. | 我可以断定这就是凶杀现场 |
[01:17] | Yeah, so is this Molly Delson? | 好的 死者是莫莉·德尔森吗 |
[01:18] | – Could very well be. – “Could very well be” | -很有可能是的 -很有可能是 |
[01:21] | isn’t enough to inform her parents. | 仅凭这句话 我们不能通知她父母 |
[01:23] | Did you take a tone with me? | 你是在跟我耍脾气吗 |
[01:24] | – What-What’s with the tone? – He’s hungry. | -这语气是什么意思 -他饿了 |
[01:26] | So, uh, she was last seen a couple miles from here | 最后一次有人看到她 是在几英里之外的 |
[01:29] | at a prep school. | 一所预科学校里 |
[01:30] | These braces on her teeth could help with the I.D. | 她牙上的牙套应该可以帮助我们找出死者身份 |
[01:32] | Molly Delson wore braces. | 莫莉·德尔森就戴着牙套 |
[01:33] | Both of the parents are orthodontists. | 她的双亲都是牙齿矫正医师 |
[01:36] | – Hair color matches. – Well, Dr. Brennan | -头发颜色也匹配 -布纳恩博士 |
[01:38] | should be able to give us age based on the teeth. | 应该可以根据死者牙齿判断出年纪 |
[01:41] | Okay, look. How long’s the body been out here? | 尸体在这里多久了 |
[01:43] | Well, this is Hermetia illuc… | 这个是黑水虻 |
[01:44] | Stop, bug boy. I don’t need the Latin. | 停 虫男 你不用跟我说它的拉丁名 |
[01:46] | Fresh from hatching. | 刚刚孵化出来 |
[01:48] | They just ate for exactly four days. | 它们啃食尸体已有四天之久 |
[01:50] | Four days. Why can’t you just say four days? | 四天 为什么你不直接回答四天 |
[01:52] | You gonna tell the parents? | 你要通知她父母吗 |
[01:53] | Not until we’re 100% here. | 完全确认死者身份之前 我是不会通知的 |
[01:54] | I want, uh, Bones to take a look at the teeth. | 我要让骨头先检查一下牙齿 |
[02:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:02] | Breathe naturally. | 自然地呼吸 |
[02:04] | And as you breathe out, squeeze your bottom | 呼气的同时 夹紧臀部 |
[02:07] | and suck your belly button in and up | 把肚脐吸进去 |
[02:10] | to touch your beating heart. | 向上去碰触你的心脏 |
[02:12] | A belly button can’t touch a heart. | 肚脐不可能碰到心脏的 |
[02:14] | That’s an impossible instruction. | 那是一项不可能达到的指令 |
[02:16] | Sweetie, it’s for visualization purposes. | 亲爱的 这是为了把大家的感觉形象化 |
[02:17] | Well, I can’t visualize it. | 我可一点都想象不出来 |
[02:20] | I can’t do it. Before I had the baby, | 我做不到 我怀孕之前 |
[02:22] | I could put both my ankles behind my head. | 可以把双脚的脚踝扳至脑后 |
[02:25] | Are you sure you don’t want to go to the crime scene? | 你确定不要去犯罪现场吗 |
[02:26] | No. I’m taking it easier this pregnancy. | 不去 这次怀孕 我打算悠着点 |
[02:29] | Perhaps when I’m further along. | 等我怀孕期再长点吧 |
[02:30] | You are further along. | 你已经够长了 |
[02:33] | Further than what? | 相对于什么而言 |
[02:34] | Than whatever you think you are. | 相对于你认为自己所处的状态 |
[02:35] | Now pull your abdominals back | 现在 向内吸腹肌 |
[02:37] | to touch your backbone. | 碰触自己的脊椎 |
[02:39] | Again, not possible. | 依然是不可能完成的指令 |
[02:42] | The lack of eruption | 第三恒磨牙尚未萌发 |
[02:44] | of the third molars suggests that the victim | 说明死者的年纪 |
[02:47] | is between the ages of 14 and 18. | 在十四至十八岁之间 |
[02:49] | Huh. Pretty exact with teeth and age, | 你对牙齿和年龄倒是了如指掌 |
[02:51] | but when it comes to your belly… | 至于你肚子里的孩子 |
[02:53] | I have more than three months to go, Angela. | 我至少还有三个月 安琪拉 |
[02:55] | – I’ve been pregnant before– I know this. – Now round your back, | -我之前也怀过孕 我都知道 -弓起背 |
[02:59] | put your feet on the floor, | 双脚站在地上 |
[03:00] | and proceed to roll up slowly, | 慢慢抬起上身 |
[03:03] | letting your spine lift tall bit… by bit. | 把你们的脊柱一点一点地拉直 |
[03:08] | And that’s it. | 今天就到这里 |
[03:09] | Good class, everybody. | 大家都表现得不错 |
[03:12] | Well done. | 做得很棒 |
[03:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:19] | I-I said, hey. | 我跟你打招呼 |
[03:22] | To me? | 你在跟我打招呼吗 |
[03:23] | It seems they’ve found Molly Delson’s remains. | 貌似他们找到了莫莉·德尔森的尸体 |
[03:25] | Cam said it was definitely murder. | 凯认为绝对是一起凶杀案 |
[03:28] | I… I spent the last 20 minutes of class | 我 我上课时候花了二十分钟时间 |
[03:30] | trying to find a good opening line, and… | 想找一个好的开场白 然后 |
[03:33] | – You went with “Hey.” – Right. | -你就只说了一个嘿 -没错 |
[03:35] | Which… was clearly neither direct | 很显然这个开场白既不直接 |
[03:37] | nor particularly witty. | 也并不幽默诙谐 |
[03:39] | So I’m gonna just skip over the rest | 所以我打算跳过 |
[03:40] | of my poorly planned small talk | 准备并不充分的寒暄 |
[03:41] | and get right to the point here. | 还是直奔主题吧 |
[03:44] | Maybe I could get your number? | 可以告诉我你的电话号码吗 |
[03:47] | My number? | 我的号码 |
[03:48] | You’ll have to do a facial reconstruction | 你可能需要做一个面部重建 |
[03:50] | to confirm. | 来确定死者的身份了 |
[03:52] | Hey, that guy is totally hitting on Daisy. | 那个男的在跟黛西搭讪 |
[03:55] | Is that strange? | 那很奇怪吗 |
[03:58] | I’m… I’m just not sure that she’s ready | 我 我不太确定她是否准备好了 |
[04:00] | so soon after Sweets died. | 毕竟斯维斯过世没多久 |
[04:02] | Well, it’s been nearly six months. | 他辞世已有半年之久了 |
[04:05] | I remember being quite excited after my first pregnancy | 我记得我第一次怀孕分娩后 |
[04:08] | to return to normal sexual activity. | 重新恢复正常的性生活 我非常兴奋 |
[04:11] | Uh, you… you were very excited. | 你 你当时异常兴奋 |
[04:13] | Yeah. Because it was with the man I loved, | 没错 因为那是跟我爱的男人 |
[04:16] | who got me pregnant, who stayed alive. | 他使我受孕 而且依然健在 |
[04:19] | What difference does any of that make? | 就算是与其他的男人 这有何差别吗 |
[04:24] | Yeah, maybe… maybe not that much. | 也许 也许没有太大差别吧 |
[04:34] | I think we might want to talk to the guy | 我想我们或许需要跟 |
[04:35] | who fled after finding the body. | 发现尸体时逃走的那个人聊聊 |
[04:37] | – You mean the pot brownie guy? – Yeah. | -就是吃大麻巧克力蛋糕的小伙吗 -是的 |
[04:39] | ……Tyler O’Brian. Age: 24. | 泰勒·奥布莱恩 二十四岁 |
[04:42] | Guy’s a convicted sex offender. | 此人被判定为性犯罪者 |
[04:43] | He did three years for having sex with a minor– | 他曾因与未成年人发生关系而服刑三年 |
[04:46] | 15-year-old girl. | 对方是十五岁的少女 |
[04:48] | Wait a second, you think that he, uh, positioned himself | 稍等 你认为他引导自己 |
[04:50] | to find his own murder victim? | 找到他自己谋杀的受害人尸体那里吗 |
[04:51] | Fits the profile: highly intelligent, narcissistic, | 他符合凶手的侧写 非常聪明 自恋 |
[04:54] | like he wanted us to see his work. | 感觉他想让我们看到他的作品 |
[04:57] | So then he drops the pot brownie and runs? | 所以他扔下了大麻巧克力蛋糕然后撒腿就跑 |
[04:58] | That throws doubt in your “Highly Intelligent” theory. | 这应该不符合你的”高智商”理论吧 |
[05:01] | – “High” part works, though. – Look, you ever hear of a person, | -“嗨了”倒是可能 -你有没有听说过 |
[05:04] | a really smart person, you know, who, uh, | 真正特别聪明的人 |
[05:06] | denies something that’s obvious | 会否认大家公认的事实 |
[05:08] | to everyone but not to them? | 并对此视而不见 |
[05:11] | You mean like Dr. B and her belly? | 你是说布纳恩博士和她的肚子吗 |
[05:13] | – I didn’t say that. – Okay, if I couldn’t | -我没那么说 -好吧 如果我连这种 |
[05:14] | see through that attempt at subtlety, | 微妙的假设都看不穿 |
[05:16] | I don’t think I’d be much of an investigator. | 我就算不上了不起的侦探 |
[05:17] | Just bring in the pot brownie guy. | 把那个吃大麻蛋糕的人找来 |
[05:19] | Bring him in, we’ll talk, all right? | 带他来局里 我们跟他谈谈 好吗 |
[05:21] | Yeah. Thank you. | 多谢 |
[05:59] | You had no right to search my place. | 你们没权利搜查我家 |
[06:01] | Except for the warrant that gives us | 有搜查令 我们就有权利 |
[06:02] | the right to search your place. | 搜查你家 |
[06:04] | We have witnesses who say | 有目击者称 |
[06:05] | when you saw the body, | 你看到尸体以后 |
[06:06] | you dropped your pot brownie | 丢掉了手里的大麻蛋糕 |
[06:08] | and your walkie and you ran away. | 和对讲机 逃跑了 |
[06:10] | It’s not illegal to run away from a dead body. | 从一具死尸前跑掉并不违法 |
[06:12] | You guys watch Walking Dead? | 你们看《行尸走肉》吗 |
[06:15] | How about the rape and the murder of a 16-year-old girl, | 那强奸并杀害一名16岁少女呢 |
[06:18] | is that illegal? | 算不算违法 |
[06:19] | Pretty sure that’s against the law, yeah. | 那肯定是违法的 |
[06:21] | Good, I’m glad we cleared that up, because this girl, | 很好 很高兴我们把问题挑明了 那个女孩 |
[06:23] | she seems like she’s your type, Tyler. | 看起来是你喜欢的类型 泰勒 |
[06:25] | Underaged. | 未成年 |
[06:27] | what I got convicted of was statutory rape. | 我被判为法定强奸罪 |
[06:30] | From the word “statue,” meaning “not real.” | “法定”的意思是”不是真的” |
[06:33] | – That is not what it means. – I was 19, | -不是那个意思 -我当时19岁 |
[06:35] | she was 15, and she told the court it was consensual. | 她15岁 她告诉法庭那是两厢情愿的 |
[06:39] | I didn’t kill her. I swear to you guys. | 我没杀她 我发誓 |
[06:42] | Gonna hold you on possession charges. | 你会以持有大麻罪被逮捕 |
[06:47] | Well, at least that’s better than murder. | 至少比谋杀罪好 |
[06:56] | Definitely a school uniform. | 这肯定是校服 |
[06:58] | Molly Delson attended Pemberley Academy. | 莫莉·德尔森就读于彭伯利学院 |
[07:00] | They wear uniforms. | 那里的学生都穿校服 |
[07:01] | There are large numbers of remodeled microfractures | 在股骨远端和近端 |
[07:04] | to the distal and proximal ends of the femurs. | 有很多处愈合的细微骨折 |
[07:06] | Also on the tibia and ulna. | 胫骨和尺骨上也有 |
[07:07] | Let’s take a closer look, Ms. Wick, | 我们再仔细看看 维克小姐 |
[07:09] | to confirm my suspicions that these fractures | 来证明我的猜测 这些骨折 |
[07:12] | date from seven to ten years ago. | 是七到十年前造成的 |
[07:14] | Beaten as a child? | 小时候被打的 |
[07:15] | Is that a thing? | 有这样的事吗 |
[07:16] | A child being beaten until puberty | 一个被暴打的孩子 |
[07:18] | at which point the abuse just stops? | 到了青春期 就没被虐待了 |
[07:20] | You know who was good at those kind of questions? Lance. | 你知道谁擅长这种问题吗 兰斯 |
[07:23] | I suspect Dr. Sweets would say that | 我猜斯维斯医生会说 |
[07:26] | the abuse continued until the child was capable to explain | 虐待行为在孩子能跟外人解释身上的伤之后 |
[07:31] | her injuries to an outsider. | 就停止了 |
[07:32] | It’s common sense, not… psychology. | 这是常识 不是心理学 |
[07:35] | Still, I miss him. | 但我还是想他 |
[07:37] | We all miss Sweets. | 我们都想念斯维斯 |
[07:39] | So I shouldn’t go out on a date? | 那我不该出去约会吗 |
[07:43] | Of course you should go on a date, Ms. Wick. | 当然该去 维克小姐 |
[07:45] | But it hasn’t even been a year. | 但他去世甚至不到一年 |
[07:47] | What is the importance of an arbitrary period of time? | 时间长短有什么重要的 |
[07:50] | It correlates to nothing. | 毫无关联 |
[07:51] | Okay, but at what point in the relationship | 好吧 但我该在恋情的什么时候 |
[07:53] | do I tell the man that I have a baby at home? | 告诉那个人我有个孩子 |
[07:55] | Now the date is a “relationship”? | 约会已经发展到”恋情”了吗 |
[07:57] | Can we get back to this murdered girl, please? | 我们能接着讨论被谋杀的女孩吗 |
[07:59] | All right, so I found some fibers around the victim, | 好的 我在死者周围找到一些纤维 |
[08:02] | as well as some beads. | 还有些珠子 |
[08:04] | Fancy. From a necklace? | 很好看 项链上的吗 |
[08:05] | Could be an indication of a struggle. | 可能是打斗的迹象 |
[08:07] | The killer could have torn the necklace off of her. | 凶手把项链从她身上扯下来 |
[08:10] | I finished the facial reconstruction. | 面部重建完成了 |
[08:17] | This is definitely Molly Delson. | 就是莫莉·德尔森 |
[08:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:27] | How did Molly die? | 莫莉怎么会死 |
[08:28] | We don’t have cause of death yet, Mrs. Delson. | 目前还没查明死因 德尔森夫人 |
[08:32] | Do you have any idea who did this to her? | 你们知道是谁干的吗 |
[08:35] | No, but, my partner and her team have come up with evidence | 不知道 但我的同事们有证据表明 |
[08:38] | that suggests that Molly was physically abused as a child. | 莫莉小时候曾遭受过身体虐待 |
[08:43] | No. I-I don’t… I don’t understand. | 不 我不 我不明白 |
[08:45] | We would have known. | 我们应该知道的 |
[08:46] | Yes, you would have. | 是啊 你们该知道的 |
[08:48] | Wait, are you accusing us of abusing our own child? | 等下 你们是在控诉我们虐待自己的孩子吗 |
[08:51] | That’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[08:52] | You’re gonna have a baby in a couple months, right? | 你再过几个月就要生孩子了吧 |
[08:55] | How would you feel if someone accused you of something like that? | 如果有人这么指责你 你会怎么想 |
[08:57] | Well, I’m about… six months away, actually, | 实际上 我还有六个月才生 |
[09:00] | but I… it seems I might have been wrong about the abuse. | 但我 看来我对虐待的想法可能是错的 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么 |
[09:07] | Is this Molly? | 这是莫莉吗 |
[09:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:09] | The type of fracture patterns I identified on the X rays | 我在X光片上看到的骨折类型 |
[09:12] | could very well have resulted from her apparent childhood obesity. | 很可能是明显的儿童肥胖造成的 |
[09:16] | Being overweight broke her bones? | 体重过重造成了骨折 |
[09:18] | Yes. A child carrying that much weight | 是的 儿童体重过重 |
[09:21] | could cause developing growth plates to fracture | 可能导致生长板在发育时骨折 |
[09:24] | and spiral out into the long bones. | 并且延伸至长骨 |
[09:26] | I apologize for my erroneous conclusion about abuse. | 我为错误的虐待结论道歉 |
[09:30] | Though you should have been more attentive to her weight. | 不过你们本该多注意她的体重 |
[09:33] | – Look who’s talking. – Honey… | -还好意思说别人 -亲爱的 |
[09:35] | If she’s three months pregnant, | 如果她才怀孕三个月 |
[09:36] | she’s pretty damn obese herself. | 她可是相当肥胖 |
[09:38] | Right, look, you must have done something right, both of you, | 你们俩肯定都做了些努力 |
[09:40] | since… Molly did lose all that weight. | 后来莫莉瘦了很多 |
[09:43] | It was all her own willpower. | 那全靠她自己的意志力 |
[09:46] | Molly was an overachiever. | 莫莉对自己要求很高 |
[09:47] | She… always had been. | 她一直都是如此 |
[09:50] | She couldn’t stand to disappoint anyone. | 她不想让任何人失望 |
[09:53] | Especially us. | 特别是我们 |
[09:54] | You know, she was number one in her school class. | 她在她班上排第一名 |
[09:57] | Molly was… | 莫莉她… |
[10:01] | We couldn’t have hoped for a better child. | 没有比她更懂事的孩子了 |
[10:16] | – Hey. Tox screen came back negative. – Well, the fiber I tested | -毒素检验结果为阴性 -我检测的纤维 |
[10:19] | is from the generic carpeting inside a car trunk, and… | 来自汽车后备箱的地毯 还有就是 |
[10:22] | – Duct tape. – Yeah. | -胶带 -没错 |
[10:23] | It’s sloughed off the body. Also… | 从她身上掉落了 而且还有… |
[10:25] | ….pardon me. | 抱歉 我用一下 |
[10:27] | Epithelial cells. | 上皮细胞 |
[10:29] | Tinted. | 是有色的 |
[10:30] | From a tattoo? | 难道是纹身吗 |
[10:31] | Lip gloss. | 润唇膏 |
[10:32] | Someone duct-taped her mouth. | 有人把她的嘴封了起来 |
[10:34] | She was kidnapped before she was killed. | 她被杀之前是被绑架了 |
[10:42] | A beautiful campus. | 校园真漂亮 |
[10:43] | Should be for the tuition they charge. | 这么贵还能不漂亮吗 |
[10:45] | I agree, but 90% of our girls make it | 这话我赞同 但我校的九成女生 |
[10:48] | into Ivy League schools, so it’s worth it. | 都会考上名牌大学 为此一切都值得 |
[10:50] | Do you two have a child who’d like to attend Pemberley? | 你们两位的孩子是不是想来彭伯利 |
[10:53] | Oh, you-you think that we’re…? | 你 你以为我们是… |
[10:54] | No. What? Stop. | 怎么会 不可能 打住 |
[10:56] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 联邦特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[10:57] | – This here is Agent Aubrey. – Yes. | -这位是奥布里探员 -明白 |
[10:59] | You’re here about Molly. | 你们是为了莫莉的事而来 |
[11:00] | I’m the headmistress, Amelia Minchin. | 我是这里的校长 阿梅利亚·明晴 |
[11:03] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 刚才的误会很抱歉 |
[11:04] | No, that’s no problem, because, hey, if we were a couple… | 没关系呀 如果我们真的是一对… |
[11:06] | Stop. Can we see Molly’s room, please? | 打住 我们能看看莫莉的房间吗 |
[11:08] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[11:09] | If we decided we wanted to adopt a child… | 如果我们决定领养一个孩子 |
[11:11] | I understand what you’re saying, but we’re not looking into it. | 我明白你的意思 可我不跟你玩这个游戏 |
[11:16] | This is Molly’s dorm. | 这就是莫莉的宿舍 |
[11:17] | Is it possible that Molly was kidnapped from her dorm room? | 莫莉有可能是在房间里被绑架的吗 |
[11:19] | Unlikely, though it is an all-girls school, | 可能性不大 可是这毕竟是女子学校 |
[11:21] | so sneaking off campus is not unheard of. | 偶尔有学生会溜出校园 |
[11:24] | Was she, um…? | 她有没有… |
[11:26] | Rape kit came back negative. | 强奸检验结果为阴性 |
[11:29] | Molly’s parents said | 莫莉的父母说 |
[11:29] | she was number one in her class. | 她在班级里排名第一 |
[11:31] | In all of her classes — everything but music. | 在她的所有课堂中都是 除了音乐课 |
[11:34] | Being the best in music demands more than willpower. | 要想做好音乐 需要的不只是后天的努力 |
[11:36] | It requires real talent. | 是需要先天条件的 |
[11:38] | So, she was driven to succeed. Okay. | 这么说她很积极 有动力 |
[11:40] | And-and socially, did Molly fit in? | 社交呢 莫莉和其他人处得好吗 |
[11:43] | Other than the normal teenage problems, | 除了青少年通常会经历的小问题 |
[11:45] | I wasn’t aware of any issues she had socially. | 我没有发现她有什么社交障碍 |
[11:49] | The police sealed off Molly’s room after she disappeared | 莫莉消失之后 警方封闭了她的房间 |
[11:52] | so nothing would be disturbed. | 以免现场被破坏 |
[11:53] | Has anyone had access to the room since the police? | 警方封闭后还有人进去过吗 |
[11:55] | No, Agent Booth. | 没有 布斯探员 |
[11:56] | I and the students have been very careful | 我的学生们和我一直很小心地 |
[11:58] | to follow the instructions the police gave us. | 遵守着警方留下的指示 |
[12:00] | Respect is paramount here at Pemberley. | 尊重他人是我们彭伯利很重视的 |
[12:08] | I guess not for everybody. | 看来也不是人人都重视 |
[12:10] | You lose something? | 你们丢了什么东西吗 |
[12:16] | This would be Cayla Seligman and Arianna Donas. | 这两位是凯拉·赛里格曼和阿里安娜·多纳斯 |
[12:20] | I expect you have an exceptionally compelling reason | 你们两人会在这里出现 想必有着 |
[12:22] | for being in this room? | 非常重要的理由吧 |
[12:25] | Ladies, I’m with the FBI, so start talking. | 姑娘们 我可是联调局的 快点说 |
[12:27] | We were looking for Molly’s diary. | 我们在找莫莉的日记 |
[12:29] | – Why? – Why do you think? | -为什么 -你觉得呢 |
[12:31] | Arianna. | 阿里安娜 |
[12:32] | Diaries get turned over to parents. | 日记会被交给父母 |
[12:34] | We were trying to protect her | 我们想保护她 |
[12:36] | if there was anything embarrassing in it. | 以免有什么难堪的事情被暴露出来 |
[12:37] | Molly kept a diary? | 莫莉有一本日记 |
[12:39] | Handwritten? In a book? | 手写的吗 一本真实的日记 |
[12:40] | That’s weirdly archaic. | 方式还真是古老 |
[12:42] | You can hide a book a lot easier than you can hide a computer. | 藏一本书比藏电脑可要容易多了 |
[12:44] | Plus, no one can hack a book off the cloud. | 况且也没人能黑进你的日记 |
[12:46] | – Right. So, did you find it? – No. | -懂了 那么你们找到了吗 -没有 |
[12:48] | I did. | 我找到了 |
[12:50] | That’s a new one. | 真是稀奇 |
[12:51] | Not my first boarding school case. | 这不是我第一次遇到寄宿学校的案子了 |
[12:53] | Look at that, huh? | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[12:54] | So, you guys weren’t friends with Molly? | 你们不是莫莉的朋友吧 |
[12:56] | We’re all friends. | 我们都是朋友 |
[12:57] | You just wanted her diary | 你们想要她的日记 |
[12:58] | because you care so much about her? | 只因为你们很关心她 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:01] | Where were you four nights ago? | 你们四天前的晚上在哪里 |
[13:03] | Agent Booth, if you wish to question the girls, | 布斯探员 如果你想审问她们 |
[13:05] | you must proceed through channels. | 你必须通过正当的渠道来问 |
[13:07] | Channels. Right. | 正当渠道 是吗 |
[13:08] | These girls weren’t friends with Molly. | 她们不是莫莉的朋友 |
[13:10] | Check it out. Got the college level textbooks, | 你看看 大学的课本 |
[13:12] | – the impersonality of the room. – Nothing suggests | -房屋如此缺乏个人风格 -没有一点 |
[13:15] | a social life. Ah, it’s a good one, Aubrey. | 社交生活的气息 推理得真不错 奥布里 |
[13:17] | I told you, we’re a good couple. | 就跟你说我们俩超速配的 |
[13:18] | Right. Stop. Okay. | 停 打住 |
[13:20] | So, if Molly was taken from the room, | 如果莫莉是在这间屋里被绑架 |
[13:23] | she left without a fight. | 她是没有反抗就离开的 |
[13:24] | Taken? | 绑架 |
[13:25] | We have very good security. | 我们的安保系统很高级 |
[13:26] | Oh, right, because, | 对哦 因为就像你说的 |
[13:27] | you know, everybody respects the rules. | 大家都遵守规矩 |
[13:29] | So, ladies, why don’t you tell us | 姑娘们 还是告诉我们 |
[13:30] | what you were really looking for in the diary? Hmm? | 你们要找到日记的真正原因吧 |
[13:47] | Ms. Wick? | 维克小姐 |
[13:49] | Murder investigation? | 谋杀案调查 |
[13:50] | Oh! Yes. That’s what I was thinking about — murder. | 对了 这就是我刚才在考虑的事 谋杀 |
[13:52] | Not dating again. | 不是再次谈恋爱的事 |
[13:55] | And what has not thinking about dating given us? | 所以你有什么发现吗 |
[13:58] | Note the stab wound to the right sternal third rib. | 胸骨第三根肋骨右边的刺伤 |
[14:03] | Okay, a stab to that region would probably not be fatal. | 这个部位的刺伤应该并不致命 |
[14:05] | There are at least 11 other similar wounds– | 在肋骨 股骨 右尺骨 骨盆处 |
[14:08] | ribs, femurs, right ulna, pelvis. | 还有至少十一处类似伤口 |
[14:10] | That would explain the amount of blood at the crime scene. | 这就说明了案发现场为什么会有大量血迹 |
[14:13] | If you could mikrosil… | 如果你可以提取凶器印记… |
[14:14] | I already did. | 已经完成了 |
[14:15] | ‘Cause I was not thinking about dating. | 因为我没有心心念念惦记着约会 |
[14:20] | See the double blade at the point? | 看到这里的双口刀片痕迹了吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah. Scissors? | 看到了 剪刀 |
[14:23] | I found oodles of particulates here. | 我发现了大量的微粒 |
[14:25] | Look at it. Glue, glitter, blue and green construction paper. | 胶水 闪粉 蓝色和绿色的卡纸 |
[14:28] | Blue and green are Pemberley’s colors. | 蓝色和绿色是彭伯利的代表色 |
[14:30] | Man, everything leads back to that school. | 天啊 所有证据都指向了那所学校 |
[14:35] | Cayla Seligman and Arianna Donas | 凯拉·赛里格曼和阿里安娜·多纳斯 |
[14:37] | are a college admissions officer’s dream. | 是大学招生办梦寐以求的人才 |
[14:40] | Okay, Cayla is the captain of the field hockey, | 凯拉是曲棍球队 |
[14:42] | basketball and lacrosse team. | 篮球队和长曲棍球队的队长 |
[14:44] | Arianna builds houses in Haiti on her summer vacations. | 阿里安娜在暑假期间前往海地建了房子 |
[14:47] | I mean, somebody get these girls some wings to go with their halos. | 我是说 这些姑娘简直就是天使 |
[14:50] | Right. I don’t like ’em. | 呵呵 我不喜欢她们 |
[14:51] | They said that they were friends with Molly, | 她们声称她们是莫莉的朋友 |
[14:53] | but according to her cell records, | 但据莫莉的电话记录显示 |
[14:55] | she never texted or called them. | 她从没有给她们打过电话或发过短信 |
[14:57] | Who did Molly call or text? | 那她平时和谁有联系 |
[14:58] | Her parents. | 她的父母 |
[15:00] | But three days before the murder, | 但她遇害三天前 |
[15:02] | there’s a huge spike in her cell data activity. | 她的电话数据活动出现了巨大的峰值 |
[15:04] | Angela’s looking into that to see what it’s all about. | 安吉拉正在调查发生的原因 |
[15:07] | Now, this… is interesting. | 现在 有意思的来了 |
[15:11] | A shoebox? | 一个鞋盒 |
[15:12] | “Someone do the world a favor | “谁发发善心帮全世界人民一个忙 |
[15:14] | and get brace face some deodorant.” | 给牙箍妹一些除臭剂让她去去味道” |
[15:17] | Shoebox of insults. | 里面全是对她的侮辱 |
[15:18] | These are post-its, photos of scrawls on bathroom stalls, | 里面全是便利贴 盥洗室隔间涂鸦的照片 |
[15:22] | notes passed in class. | 课堂传阅的纸条 |
[15:23] | I mean, this girl was being persecuted. | 他们简直是在迫害这个女孩 |
[15:26] | Why would she hold on to these? | 她为什么还存着这些 |
[15:27] | I’d say it’s a hate-box. | 要我说这是个憎恶之盒 |
[15:29] | I mean, Molly kept them as psychological verification | 莫莉留着它们 把它们视作是 |
[15:32] | of all the terrible things that she thought about herself. | 所有她对自己负面想法的心理验证 |
[15:37] | I wasn’t expecting an answer there, Aubrey. | 我可没指望你能回答 奥布里 |
[15:39] | Yeah, I know. I called one of the department’s profilers. | 我知道 我问了部门的一个侧写师 |
[15:43] | Then this diary makes sense. | 那日记就说得通了 |
[15:44] | “I hate them! I hate them! I hate them! | “我恨他们 我恨他们 我恨他们 |
[15:46] | Why won’t they let me be happy? I wish I were dead”? | 他们为什么就不能让我高兴 我宁愿我死掉” |
[15:50] | “Kathryn says I’ll wind up alone, a miserable joke.” | “凯瑟琳说我会孤独终老 是个可悲的笑话” |
[15:54] | – She was tormented. – Yeah, she was. | -她很痛苦 -没错 |
[15:57] | “They’re going to be so disappointed in me. | “他们会对我很失望 |
[15:58] | “I don’t blame them. | “我不怪他们 |
[16:00] | “I know it’s my fault that no one wants to be my friend. | “我知道没人想和我做朋友是我的错 |
[16:05] | There’s just something wrong with me.” | 是我自己有问题” |
[16:08] | This poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[16:10] | Who-who’s “they”? | “他们”是指谁 |
[16:11] | Her parents, but I’m more interested in who this Kathryn is. | 她的父母 但我更想弄清楚凯瑟琳是谁 |
[16:16] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[16:18] | Looks like Molly was gonna turn in our friend Kathryn | 看起来莫莉要告发她的好朋友凯瑟琳 |
[16:21] | for having a drinking party in her dorm room every Thursday. | 因为她每周四都在自己的房间开酒会狂欢作乐 |
[16:25] | Molly was murdered Thursday night. | 莫莉就是在周四晚上被杀的 |
[16:31] | Well, look at this. | 快看啊 |
[16:33] | The woman who is definitely not six months pregnant | 这个”明显没有六个月身孕”的女人 |
[16:37] | needs to sit. | 也要坐下歇歇 |
[16:38] | I’d prefer to focus on the case. | 我倾向于把注意力放在案子上 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:52] | The victim owned every book I ever wrote. | 被害者有所有我写的书 |
[16:55] | Your murder mysteries? | 你的谋杀之谜系列 |
[16:57] | No. The real ones. | 不是 有真材实料的那些 |
[16:58] | The textbooks and technical manuals. | 教科书和技术手册 |
[17:02] | And the notes she wrote | 她在页边写的注释 |
[17:03] | in the margins are exceptionally astute. | 显示她非常机敏 |
[17:07] | Well, according to Booth, | 据布斯所说 |
[17:09] | she had a lot of free time to study. | 她有很多空闲时间来学习 |
[17:13] | I assume you mean | 我猜你是想说 |
[17:14] | because she didn’t have many friends. | 这是因为她没有很多朋友 |
[17:16] | Intellectually, | 因为智力超群 |
[17:18] | she was probably bored by frivolous adolescent concerns. | 她可能会厌烦那些无聊的青春期问题 |
[17:23] | Yeah. Poor girl. | 可怜的孩子 |
[17:25] | She must have been really lonely. | 她一定非常孤单 |
[17:29] | The other girls ostracized her | 其他的女孩排斥她 |
[17:31] | because she was different, and they felt threatened. | 是因为她与众不同 他们感到了威胁 |
[17:35] | Making conclusions without all the facts is not like you. | 没有事实依据直接下结论可不像你 |
[17:41] | I’m using my own life as a reference. | 我的真实经历就是依据 |
[17:46] | Now I have perspective, but… | 我现在有了美好的未来 但… |
[17:49] | then, when I was isolated like Molly… | 那个时候 当我和莫莉一样被孤立… |
[17:54] | it was difficult to imagine that I would ever find a life | 我很难想象有朝一日 |
[17:58] | that I would enjoy living. | 我会享受我的生活 |
[18:03] | You never tried to cozy up to the popular kids? | 你没有试着去巴结那些受欢迎的同学吗 |
[18:07] | I could accurately predict | 我可以准确预测 |
[18:09] | what their response would be, so, no. | 他们对此的反应 所以 没有 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry, Brennan. | 我很抱歉 布纳恩 |
[18:17] | I have a wonderful life. | 我现在有美好的生活 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry for Molly that she never got the chance | 我为莫莉感到抱歉 因为她再也无法 |
[18:24] | to realize that she could have one, too. | 意识到她也可以拥有这样美好的生活 |
[18:31] | Well, Booth and Aubrey said that she did try to fit in, | 布斯和奥布里说她努力去融入集体 |
[18:34] | but that she was rejected every time. | 但屡遭拒绝 |
[18:37] | It was mostly by this girl named Kathryn. | 主要是一个叫凯瑟琳的姑娘排斥她 |
[18:40] | Now, there were three Kathryns at Pemberley, | 彭伯利有三个凯瑟琳就读 |
[18:43] | but look at this one. Kathryn Walling. | 但看看这一个 凯瑟琳·沃林 |
[18:50] | Those beads. They look like a match | 这些珠子 他们看上去 |
[18:52] | for the ones found at the crime scene. | 和我们在案发现场发现的匹配 |
[18:54] | Yeah. You’re right. The necklace wasn’t Molly’s. | 你是对的 这条项链不是莫莉的 |
[18:57] | It was Kathryn Walling’s. | 它是凯瑟琳·沃林的 |
[19:02] | “I wish Ms. Minchin | “我希望明晴老师 |
[19:03] | “knew what an evil bitch Kathryn really is. | “能发现凯瑟琳邪恶的真面目 |
[19:07] | “But all she sees is the perfect young lady, | “但她看到的只是一个完美的年轻女性 |
[19:09] | “the athlete and perfect student. | “那个运动员和完美的好学生” |
[19:11] | “If only she knew that Kathryn breaks every single rule | “要是她知道凯瑟琳打破了每一项 |
[19:14] | in the Honor Code.” | 荣誉规章中的规则就好了” |
[19:17] | That is totally a gross exaggeration. | 太夸张了吧 简直叫人恶心 |
[19:19] | You’re all through this diary. You tormented her. | 日记里全是你 你在折磨她 |
[19:21] | She says, “I wish I was dead” | 她写道 “我真希望我死了” |
[19:23] | over a dozen times in here. | 在日记里这句话写了十几遍 |
[19:25] | We have witnesses who say that you and Molly | 我们有证人说你和莫莉 |
[19:27] | got into a fight on Thursday. | 周四的时候发生了争吵 |
[19:29] | The day Molly was murdered. | 也就是莫莉被杀的那天 |
[19:32] | Look, Molly was weird. | 听着 莫莉是个怪人 |
[19:34] | Everyone thought so. | 大家都这样觉得 |
[19:35] | – But I did not kill her. – Okay. | -但我没有杀她 -好吧 |
[19:37] | Did you and Molly get into a fight on Thursday afternoon? | 那么周四下午你和莫莉有没有吵架呢 |
[19:45] | Yes. | 吵了 |
[19:46] | I came home from classes | 我上完课回到家 |
[19:47] | and found her snooping in my room. | 发现她在我房间里乱翻 |
[19:49] | Why didn’t you report that to the headmistress? | 为什么你不把这事告诉校长呢 |
[19:51] | If I reported every single thing | 要是我把莫莉·德尔森做过的 |
[19:53] | Molly Delson did… | 每一件事都告诉校长… |
[19:54] | She might still be alive. | 说不定她现在还活着呢 |
[19:55] | Okay, okay, Agent Booth, | 好了 好了 布斯探员 |
[19:57] | I will remind you we are dealing | 我要提醒你 我们面对的 |
[19:58] | with a 16-year-old girl. | 可是一个十六岁的女孩子 |
[20:00] | Are we referring to Kathryn here, | 我们现在说的是坐在这里的凯瑟琳 |
[20:02] | or the 16-year-old girl who was murdered? | 还是那个被谋杀的十六岁女孩 |
[20:07] | What was Molly doing in your room? | 莫莉当时在你的房间里做什么 |
[20:09] | Well, obviously, she was stealing my necklace. | 显然 她在偷我的项链 |
[20:12] | Molly was planning on telling Ms. Minchin | 莫莉正准备把你们办酒会的事 |
[20:13] | about your drinking parties. | 告诉明晴女士 |
[20:16] | Wha…? What? | 什…什么 |
[20:20] | Okay, I’m more than willing | 好吧 我非常愿意 |
[20:23] | to take responsibility for my actions, even if | 为我的行为承担后果 即使 |
[20:26] | admitting it could get me suspended. | 承认这件事会使我被停学 |
[20:29] | But I won’t admit to something that I didn’t do. | 但我不会承认我没做过的事 |
[20:32] | And I certainly didn’t kill Molly. | 而我当然没有杀死莫莉 |
[20:34] | Who was in your room drinking with you Thursday night? | 周四晚上 你和谁在房间里喝酒 |
[20:39] | Cayla Seligman and Arianna Donas. | 凯拉·赛里格曼和阿里安娜·多纳斯 |
[20:46] | You wanted to see me, Dr. Hodgins? | 你找我吗 哈金斯博士 |
[20:48] | Yeah, so, I ran samples of Molly’s clothes | 是的 我用色质联用仪测试了 |
[20:50] | through the GC Mass Spec, and I found traces | 莫莉衣服上的样本 发现了 |
[20:53] | of Celastrusscandens, wall-climbing ivy. | 南蛇藤的痕迹 这是一种爬墙类常春藤 |
[20:57] | – From where her body was found? – No. | -是她尸体被发现地长的吗 -不是 |
[20:58] | The only place that we could find any was… | 我们能找到这种东西的地方只有… |
[21:01] | Molly’s dorm. | 莫莉的宿舍 |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:04] | And I found a couple of white paint chips | 而且我还发现了几片白色油漆的碎片 |
[21:07] | that match the type of paint used on the trellises. | 跟藤架上用的油漆类型相吻合 |
[21:10] | She climbed out the window on her own. | 她自己爬出了窗户外面 |
[21:11] | Which means she wasn’t kidnapped. | 这就说明她不是被绑架的 |
[21:13] | So where was she going? | 那她是要去哪里呢 |
[21:14] | And who did she meet? | 还有见了谁呢 |
[21:22] | Probably snuck out to meet a boy, | 说不定是偷偷出去会男生了 |
[21:23] | could be the killer, | 有可能就是凶手 |
[21:24] | so Aubrey’s going through the diary | 所以奥布里会把她的日记彻查一遍 |
[21:26] | to make a list of names. | 找出几个有嫌疑的名字来 |
[21:27] | Well, everything will help. | 总归会有帮助的 |
[21:29] | I want you to know that I remember | 我想让你知道 我们每一次做爱 |
[21:30] | every single time we’ve made love. | 我都记得清清楚楚的 |
[21:33] | W… wow, right, yeah. | 啥… 好的 很好 |
[21:35] | That, uh, came out of nowhere. | 怎么会…没头没脑冒出来一句这个 |
[21:37] | I guess I’m flattered. | 我感到你在奉承我 |
[21:38] | No, I have an exceptional memory. | 不 是我的记忆力过人 |
[21:40] | Yeah. That. | 是哦 的确 |
[21:43] | I believe that | 我相信 |
[21:44] | I got pregnant the night you made ravioli. | 我是在你做意大利饺的那一晚怀孕的 |
[21:46] | No, no. It definitely was the Brunello night. | 不 不 肯定是喝布鲁奈罗酒的那晚 |
[21:49] | The baked eggplant was just perfect. | 烤茄子做得超级好吃 |
[21:52] | Impossible. Booth, no, | 不可能 布斯 不会的 |
[21:53] | that was way too long ago. | 那都多久以前的事了 |
[21:55] | No, long enough to make you look this, um… | 不 时间正好够让你看起来如此… |
[22:01] | …beautiful. | …美丽 |
[22:04] | This… | 这位 |
[22:05] | beautiful thing here. | 美丽的女子 |
[22:06] | Beautiful person. | 美人儿 |
[22:09] | I’m this size because I’ve been pregnant before | 我胖成这样是因为我以前也怀过孕 |
[22:11] | and I have an appropriately healthy appetite. | 而且我的食欲健康适度 |
[22:13] | Right, yeah, I’m sorry. | 是的 你说得对 对不起 |
[22:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:17] | Usually you’re so focused on the-the science and the facts | 一般你总是非常专注于科学和 |
[22:20] | about the case… | 有关案子的事实… |
[22:21] | Am I missing something here? | 你有什么事没告诉我吗 |
[22:23] | No. Nothing. | 没有 没什么 |
[22:25] | Okay, I just thought that… | 好吧 我只是觉得… |
[22:26] | Can we talk about the case, please? | 我们还是回到案子上 好吗 |
[22:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:31] | We got… Oh. FBI techs have a bag of stuff | 我们发现了…联调局的技术员 |
[22:34] | that they pulled from the stream where Molly’s body was found. | 从莫莉尸体发现处的小溪旁找出了一大袋东西 |
[22:36] | They’re dropping it off at the lab. How about that? | 他们把它送到实验室了 你满意了吧 |
[22:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:52] | That looks about the size that would’ve caused the stab wounds. | 这个看起来像是造成了刺伤的凶器的大小 |
[22:55] | Yeah, seriously. | 是啊 真的 |
[22:56] | All right, I’m going to swab the blade for particulates. | 好吧 我要擦拭刀片看上面有没有微粒 |
[22:59] | I wish there was another way | 我希望这把剪刀跟案子 |
[23:00] | to tie the scissors to the case. | 能找到另外一种联系 |
[23:02] | Uh, fingerprints? | 指纹吗 |
[23:04] | Fingerprints? | 指纹 |
[23:05] | They’ve been in water for days. | 这剪刀泡在水里好多天了 |
[23:06] | Please, and I thought that you were the optimist. | 得了 我还以为你很乐观呢 |
[23:09] | Because I’ve been anticipating Jake wanting to sleep with me? | 因为我预感到杰克想跟我上床吗 |
[23:13] | That was a leap. | 你的思维太跳跃了吧 |
[23:15] | No. I was just going to suggest | 不是的 我只是想建议 |
[23:17] | that we run the scissors | 我们用一点氰基丙烯酸盐粘合剂 |
[23:18] | through a little cyanoacrylate fumigation. | 熏一下那把剪刀而已 |
[23:21] | Of course. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[23:22] | No, no need to apologize. | 不不 不用道歉 |
[23:25] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[23:26] | Well, let’s wait until they’ve been fumigated | 我们还是等到熏完了 |
[23:28] | before celebrating. | 再庆祝吧 |
[23:29] | No, I meant about Jake, not the scissors. | 不 我是在说杰克 不是说剪刀 |
[23:31] | It must feel nice to be wanted. | 有人喜欢你 你一定很开心吧 |
[23:34] | It does. | 确实 |
[23:36] | And terrible. | 同时也很糟糕 |
[23:37] | Like I’m being unfaithful. | 我感到好像我不忠一样 |
[23:40] | Well, yeah, it’s got to be complicated and confusing. | 是啊 你肯定会感到纠结和困惑 |
[23:43] | Yes, and I don’t like either of those things. | 没错 而且这些我都不喜欢 |
[23:46] | I’m a single, widowed mother. | 我是一个单身丧偶的母亲 |
[23:48] | I don’t know if I’m ready to just move on. | 不确定有没有准备好重新开始 |
[23:50] | No matter how sweet and attractive Jake is. | 不管杰克多么体贴迷人 |
[23:53] | Listen, Daisy… | 听我说 黛西 |
[23:54] | No, thank you. | 别说了 谢谢你 |
[23:55] | Let’s start fumigating. | 开始烟熏吧 |
[23:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:00] | This influx of data on Molly’s cell bill | 这是莫莉手机账单上的接收数据 |
[24:02] | was caused by a ton of text messages. | 有一大堆短信 |
[24:05] | Between Molly and her parents? | 莫莉和她父母互发 |
[24:06] | No. Hardly any of these were outgoing. | 不是 基本上没有往外发的 |
[24:09] | – She was receiving texts? – Mm-hmm. | -别人发给她的 -没错 |
[24:11] | She’s supposed to be lonely and isolated. | 但她应该是独来独往的 |
[24:14] | Yeah. Here’s why. | 没错 这就是原因 |
[24:15] | These are awful texts. | 短信内容都不堪入目 |
[24:18] | “Where you been hiding, Double-D?” | “你藏在哪儿了 大奶妹” |
[24:20] | “Thanks to those, | “多亏你的美图 |
[24:21] | I’ve now coined the term motor-yachting. | 终于见识到什么叫双峰历险了 |
[24:24] | How about a free ride?” | 让我免费玩玩呗” |
[24:26] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | -怎么这样 -是啊 |
[24:28] | These texts came from all over the country. | 这些短信来自全国各地 |
[24:31] | So, why the sudden influx? | 怎么突然都来了 |
[24:33] | A nude photo of Molly was posted on the Web, | 有人把莫莉的裸照发在网上 |
[24:36] | with her phone number. | 还附上了她的手机号 |
[24:37] | Oh, God, no, no, | 天啊 不 不 |
[24:38] | but we’re not gonna have to look at that, though, are we? | 我们不必看那个照片吧 |
[24:40] | No, no, we’ll save that for the prosecutor. | 不用 起诉的时候才会用到 |
[24:42] | But it is degrading. | 但确实很不雅 |
[24:44] | Molly doesn’t really seem like the sexting kind of girl. | 莫莉不像那种给别人发诱惑照的女生 |
[24:47] | It’s not a selfie. | 不是自拍 |
[24:49] | So, someone snapped a photo of Molly, | 就是说有人拍照 |
[24:51] | put it on the Internet? | 然后发到网上 |
[24:52] | Okay, is there any way to trace who took the picture? | 有办法查到谁拍的吗 |
[24:54] | Well, I checked every copy I could find | 每张能找到的照片 |
[24:56] | for the original metadata. | 我都查看了原始信息 |
[24:58] | Now, does this name mean anything to you? | 这个名字你有印象吗 |
[25:02] | I’ll be damned. | 该死 |
[25:06] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没啥大不了 |
[25:07] | She was underage. | 她未成年 |
[25:08] | You took that photo of her and you distributed it, okay? | 你拍摄并散布她的照片 |
[25:12] | That is child pornography, Tyler. | 这是儿童色情 泰勒 |
[25:14] | She told me she was 18. | 她自称18岁 |
[25:16] | Did you have sex with her, too? | 你们有性行为吗 |
[25:17] | What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[25:19] | I only met her that one time. | 我们只见过那一次 |
[25:20] | Time you killed her? | 你杀她那次 |
[25:21] | No! | 不是 |
[25:23] | A few days before she disappeared. | 她失踪前几天 |
[25:24] | She offered to pose for me, | 她主动让我拍 |
[25:26] | – I said yes. – Oh, really? | -我就答应了 -真的 |
[25:27] | And why did she offer to do that, huh? | 为什么她要主动这么做 |
[25:29] | Your charm? Your good looks? | 你有魅力 还是你长得俊 |
[25:31] | Pills. | 药片 |
[25:33] | Pills! | 药片 |
[25:33] | Those private school girls, | 那些私立学校的女孩子 |
[25:35] | they all want Ritalin or Adderall to study. | 都要用利他林或阿得拉来帮助学习 |
[25:37] | Oh, so you’re a drug dealer. | 原来你是个毒贩子啊 |
[25:39] | I consider myself more of an academic coach. | 我自认为更像个学业辅导员 |
[25:42] | Here’s what I think happened. | 听听我的推测吧 |
[25:44] | I think Molly saw you selling to the other girls, | 莫莉看你卖药给别的女生 |
[25:47] | she called it cheating, | 她觉得那是作弊 |
[25:48] | threatened to turn you in for the dealing, | 就威胁要告发你那些勾当 |
[25:50] | so you killed her. | 于是你就把她杀了 |
[25:51] | No, no. | 不是的 |
[25:53] | I’m telling you, she did it for the pills. | 明确告诉你 她拍照是想换点药 |
[25:56] | Benzos. | 苯并啥的 |
[25:57] | So why isn’t there any sign of benzodiazepine in her tissue? | 那为什么她体内没有检出苯并二氮 |
[26:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:03] | Science is not my thing. | 科学什么的我又不懂 |
[26:04] | Yeah, making up a story isn’t your thing either. | 是哦 编故事什么的你也不行 |
[26:06] | Benzodiazepine is not an upper like Ritalin, Tyler, | 苯并二氮不是利他林那类的兴奋剂 泰勒 |
[26:09] | it’s a sedative. | 它是镇静剂 |
[26:11] | Well, then she needed to relax, I guess. | 那我猜她是想放松一下吧 |
[26:14] | I don’t know, she was high-strung. | 我也不清楚 感觉她超紧绷的 |
[26:16] | Why did you post her photo? | 为什么发布她的照片呢 |
[26:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:22] | I do. | 我知道 |
[26:25] | So you could share it with all the other pervs. | 因为你想跟其他变态共享 |
[26:28] | I am really going to enjoy locking you up. | 等着坐牢吧 |
[26:40] | – You’re right. – It’s a puncture wound, right? | -你说得对 -是个刺伤吧 |
[26:42] | I believe so. | 我觉得是 |
[26:44] | I’m sorry I didn’t see it the first time. | 很抱歉我最开始没看出来 |
[26:45] | You caught it, Ms. Wick, | 你把它找出来了 维克女士 |
[26:47] | even though it was obfuscated | 即使童年过度肥胖造成的骨折 |
[26:48] | by remodeled fractures from the victim’s childhood obesity. | 在重建过程中模糊了这个伤痕 |
[26:51] | If Agent Booth were killed in the line of duty, | 如果布斯探员在执行公务时遇害 |
[26:53] | would you go to bed with another man six months later? | 你会在半年后和别的男人上床吗 |
[26:57] | Booth will not be killed. | 布斯不会遇害的 |
[26:59] | Lance was a psychologist and he got killed. | 兰斯是个心理学家都被杀了 |
[27:01] | Booth is an actual agent. | 布斯是个真正的探员 |
[27:03] | You have to admit, that’s a high-risk job. | 必须承认 这是个高危职业 |
[27:04] | Actually, you both have high-risk jobs. | 其实 你们俩的工作都很危险 |
[27:06] | This conversation is not pertinent to the case. | 这种谈话和案子没什么关系 |
[27:08] | I know, but would you? | 我知道 但你会吗 |
[27:11] | Uh, sex is a need like hunger or sleep, | 性需求和吃饭睡觉相类似 |
[27:14] | Ms. Wick. | 维克女士 |
[27:15] | Why won’t you just answer? | 为什么不直接回答呢 |
[27:20] | No. | 不会 |
[27:22] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[27:23] | Then why would I? | 那为什么我会呢 |
[27:24] | I should, if the situation arose. | 如果真发生 我应该那么做 |
[27:26] | It makes no logical sense, but I wouldn’t. | 虽然没什么逻辑 但我不会 |
[27:29] | This is getting us nowhere. | 这种谈话没什么用 |
[27:31] | The puncture wound to the lateral aspect | 股骨颈外侧的刺伤 |
[27:33] | of the femoral neck suggests the victim was injected. | 表明有人给被害人注射了东西 |
[27:36] | But the tox screen came back negative. | 但毒性检测呈阴性 |
[27:38] | We should check again | 应该再查一下 |
[27:39] | because I’m obviously seeing things incorrectly | 显然我对证据的解读没对 |
[27:41] | or not seeing them at all. | 或者根本没找到有用的证据 |
[27:43] | You mean the situation with me and Jake and Lance | 你是指我跟杰克和兰斯之间的状况 |
[27:45] | and you and your baby and Booth and love and death? | 还有你和宝宝还有布斯还有爱和死亡之间的状况吗 |
[27:47] | No. It’s possible the victim was injected with something | 才不是呢 死者有可能被人注射了某种 |
[27:51] | that has an extremely fast metabolic breakdown. | 代谢分解极度迅速的药物 |
[27:54] | Have Dr. Hodgins swab the puncture wound. | 让哈金斯博士擦拭一下这个针孔 |
[27:57] | There may be residue on the bone. | 骨头上可能还有残留物 |
[28:06] | Tyler’s car came up negative for any signs of Molly. | 泰勒的车上没有任何莫莉留下的痕迹 |
[28:10] | Well, that guy’s a freak and a perv | 那家伙的确是个变态加怪胎 |
[28:12] | but he’s definitely not a murderer. | 但他肯定不是个杀人犯 |
[28:13] | He sure seemed like a murderer to me. | 我是真觉得他挺像个杀人犯的 |
[28:16] | But I guess guilt is in the eye of the beholder. | 也许这就是疑邻盗斧吧 |
[28:18] | Everything’s in the eye of the beholder. | 所有事都会受到人的主观影响 |
[28:21] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[28:21] | Why… why would Molly | 为什么莫莉自降身份 |
[28:23] | degrade herself for drugs and not take them? | 去买违禁药 自己却不用呢 |
[28:27] | Maybe she was saving them for later? | 也许她是想留着以后再用 |
[28:29] | Nah, we would’ve found them — we didn’t find them anywhere. | 不 那样我们一定会找到药物 但我们却没找到 |
[28:31] | So, she got them for a friend? | 那她是替朋友买的 |
[28:34] | Right. No friends. | 对哦 她没朋友 |
[28:35] | Okay, so maybe she got them to make friends? | 好吧 或者她买违禁药是为了交朋友 |
[28:37] | Or because she was bullied into getting them? | 又或者是有人逼她去买的 |
[28:40] | Whose trunk was she in? | 她到底是爬进了谁的车尾箱 |
[28:41] | I mean, where was she going? | 她到底是去了哪 |
[28:43] | Who was she going to see? | 她要去见谁 |
[28:44] | We got more questions than answers here | 我们现在的疑问远比得到的答案多 |
[28:45] | and we’re definitely missing something. | 我们的调查肯定有所遗漏 |
[28:47] | Yeah, but what? | 没错 可到底是什么呢 |
[28:49] | I don’t know. Why don’t you take a look at this diary again, | 我不知道 要不你再读一遍这本日记 |
[28:51] | see if you can find anything. | 看看能否有所发现 |
[28:58] | This is definitely the murder weapon. | 这绝对就是杀人凶器 |
[29:01] | I found matching particulates | 我找到了和胶水 卡纸和闪片 |
[29:02] | for the glue, construction paper and glitter. | 相符的微粒 |
[29:05] | Any luck with the fingerprints? | 发现指纹了吗 |
[29:06] | We’re about to find out. | 答案即将揭晓 |
[29:08] | So, you add a little bit of superglue, right. | 在上面加点超能胶 |
[29:11] | Then you put it in an airtight heated chamber. | 然后放入密封的加热室 |
[29:16] | Now, once the actual superglue boils, | 一旦超能胶被煮沸 |
[29:20] | the vapors will reveal any fingerprints | 产生的蒸汽就会显露出 |
[29:22] | that survived submersion in the stream. | 没有被河水冲刷掉的指纹 |
[29:25] | Did you get the results back | 你拿到针孔微粒的 |
[29:27] | from the puncture wound swab? | 分析结果了吗 |
[29:28] | Uh, no, it’s still in the Mass Spec. | 没 还在质谱仪里呢 |
[29:30] | Well, I did a localized fat tox screen | 我对相应的肌肉组织做了一个 |
[29:33] | on the corresponding tissue. | 局部的脂毒性检测 |
[29:34] | As I expected, it came back negative, | 结果正如我所料 没有任何毒性 |
[29:36] | but I took another look at the tendons | 但我又研究了一下肌肉的筋腱组织 |
[29:38] | and I’m pretty sure they weren’t torn by predation. | 我相当肯定它们不是遭到了动物啃噬 |
[29:41] | They happened before death? | 你是说伤害是死前造成的 |
[29:43] | During the struggle? | 在死者挣扎过程中吗 |
[29:44] | Which would indicate that either her assailant | 这就表明袭击她的人异常强壮 |
[29:46] | was extremely strong or there was more than one. | 或是袭击她的人不止一个 |
[29:51] | Okay, all right. | 好了 加热过程完成了 |
[29:52] | So… because the chemical deposits are white | 因为化学沉淀物是白色的 |
[29:56] | and the handles are white, | 而剪刀的把手也是白色的 |
[30:00] | we’re going to need to dust | 所以我们得扫上一层深色粉末 |
[30:01] | in order to find contrast. | 才能看出差别 |
[30:10] | That’s not a fingerprint. | 那不是指纹 |
[30:12] | No. | 的确不是 |
[30:12] | Cyanoacrylate fuming also reacts with other latent chemicals. | 氰基丙烯酸酯烟熏也会跟其它潜在化学物质产生反应 |
[30:15] | So I’m guessing this is some kind of resin. | 所以我猜这是某种树脂 |
[30:20] | It looks like letters — is it a word? | 有点像是字母 是个单词吗 |
[30:22] | It’s a name. Cayla. | 是个人名 凯拉 |
[30:25] | These are her scissors. | 这是她的剪刀 |
[30:26] | Cayla isn’t big or strong enough to kill her alone. | 凯拉的体形和强壮程度不足以独自杀人 |
[30:30] | Someone had to help her kill Molly Delson. | 肯定有人帮她杀害了莫莉·德尔森 |
[30:38] | So, squints put Cayla Seligman at the crime scene. | 斜眼们找到了凯拉·赛里格曼在犯罪现场的证据 |
[30:41] | Which means that Kathryn Walling’s alibi is shot. | 也就是说凯瑟琳·沃林的不在场证明不成立 |
[30:44] | And since all three used each other as alibis | 而且由于她们三人用彼此做不在场证明 |
[30:46] | and the squints think that there were multiple killers… | 而斜眼们又认为杀人凶手不止一人 |
[30:48] | One of those girls must have a car. | 她们三人中肯定有人有车 |
[30:50] | All right, get a warrant and search the trunk. | 好 你申请个搜查令去搜查车尾箱 |
[30:52] | Me and Bones will talk to the girls. | 我和骨头去找那几个女孩谈谈 |
[30:53] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[30:55] | I’m going to set some ground rules here. | 我要先声明一下 |
[30:56] | If I feel the questioning becomes too aggressive, | 如果我觉得你们的问话太过激进 |
[30:59] | I will stop and call in the girls’ parents. | 我就会结束此次谈话并且联系她们的父母 |
[31:01] | Well, there’s no need to get aggressive | 如果大家都说实话 |
[31:03] | if everybody tells the truth. | 就用不着提什么激进的问题 |
[31:04] | The truth isn’t always easy to accept. | 真相有时候不太容易接受 |
[31:06] | Sometimes it’s hard to open our eyes to it. | 有时候我们不愿面对真相 |
[31:08] | Which is why we brought scientific evidence. | 所以我们带来了科学证据 |
[31:10] | Isn’t that right, Bones? | 不是吗 骨头 |
[31:11] | Yes, but I’m just saying that Ms. Minchin might have | 是的 可我只是想说明晴女士也许需要 |
[31:13] | to question her own instincts and beliefs. | 质疑她自己的本能和信念 |
[31:15] | Which are what? | 你指什么 |
[31:16] | To protect these girls and your institution. | 你想保护这几个女孩和你的学校的冲动 |
[31:19] | Is there something wrong with that? | 这难道有错吗 |
[31:20] | Only if it helps three murderers go free. | 你要是因此放走了三个谋杀犯就有错 |
[31:22] | Oh, my God, do you mean us? | 天啊 你是说我们杀了人吗 |
[31:26] | We have forensic evidence that ties | 我们有法医证据证明 |
[31:27] | all three of you to Molly’s murder. | 你们三人和莫莉的谋杀案有关 |
[31:30] | Those your scissors, Cayla? | 那是你的剪刀吗 凯拉 |
[31:32] | – So? – So… | -是又怎样 -这把剪刀 |
[31:33] | those scissors were found where Molly was murdered. | 是在莫莉的被杀现场找到的 |
[31:35] | You’re looking at the murder weapon. | 也正是杀害她的凶器 |
[31:37] | Somebody stabbed Molly with my scissors? | 有人用我的剪刀捅死了莫莉 |
[31:39] | And guess whose car was used to move Molly | 猜猜莫莉是被谁的车 |
[31:41] | to the woods, Arianna. | 运到树林里去的 阿里安娜 |
[31:43] | My car? That’s impossible. I haven’t taken it out | 我的车 不可能 我已经有一个星期 |
[31:45] | – in, like, a week. – The text | -没碰过我的车了 -布斯探员 |
[31:46] | Agent Booth received a moment ago confirmed | 刚才收到信息 |
[31:49] | that traces of Molly’s hair and blood were found | 证实在你的车尾箱中 |
[31:51] | in the trunk of your car. | 发现了莫莉的头发和血迹 |
[31:52] | Ms. Minchin, this is crazy. | 明晴校长 这不可能 |
[31:54] | Okay, can I ask a question? | 好吧 我能问个问题吗 |
[31:56] | I already told you Molly was a jealous little klepto sneak. | 我已经告诉过你们莫莉是个嫉妒心极重的小偷 |
[31:59] | She stole my necklace, why not Cayla’s scissors? | 她可以偷我的项链 为什么不能偷凯拉的剪刀呢 |
[32:02] | What about Arianna’s car? | 那阿里安娜的车呢 |
[32:05] | As captain of Pemberley’s | 作为彭伯利学院的 |
[32:07] | mock trial team, | 虚拟审讯小组的队长 |
[32:07] | I can tell you your argument is both specious | 我可以告诉你们 你们的指控既豪无依据 |
[32:10] | and circumstantial. | 又难以立脚 |
[32:11] | You have no proof that her hair | 你无法证明你们发现的 |
[32:13] | or blood was there because of us. | 头发和血迹和我们有关 |
[32:14] | Not to mention that it is permissible | 更别说警方有权 |
[32:16] | for police to lie to suspects during interrogations. | 在审讯期间对嫌疑人说谎了 |
[32:18] | Two of you held her down. | 你们中的两个人把她按在地上 |
[32:19] | She fought back. You kicked her, | 她反击了 你就踢她 |
[32:21] | fracturing her ribs. | 导致她肋骨骨折 |
[32:23] | You yanked her arm out of its socket. | 你们还把她的胳膊拽到脱臼 |
[32:25] | But that wasn’t enough. | 但这还不够 |
[32:26] | No, one of you picked up those scissors and stabbed her not once, | 你们中一人拿起那把剪刀 捅了她不止一次 |
[32:29] | not twice, but 12 times before she died. | 不止两次 而是12次 直到她咽气 |
[32:33] | – Dr. Brennan. – No, that’s not true, | -布纳恩博士 -不是这样的 |
[32:35] | because we were all in Kathryn’s room, drinking. | 我们当时都在凯瑟琳的房里喝酒 |
[32:37] | – What? Uh… – Okay, “We”? | -什么 -“我们”是谁 |
[32:40] | Molly brought some booze. | 莫莉带了酒 |
[32:42] | One of those half bottles of vodka. | 里面有半瓶伏特加 |
[32:43] | She said she wanted to be friends. | 她说想和我们做朋友 |
[32:45] | What happened next? | 然后呢 |
[32:46] | – Nothing. – Nothing? | -没然后了 -怎么可能 |
[32:47] | We all woke up the next morning at 8:00 a.m. | 我们都是第二天早上八点才醒 |
[32:49] | Except… Molly wasn’t there. | 除了…莫莉不在 |
[32:51] | – You all passed out? – They’re 16-year-old girls, | -你们全醉过去了 -她们才16岁 |
[32:53] | – they aren’t used to drinking. – There isn’t enough alcohol | -还不习惯喝酒 -400多毫升伏特加 |
[32:56] | in a pint bottle of vodka for all of you to black out. | 里面的酒精含量不可能让你们所有人都醉倒 |
[32:58] | Look, I’m sorry I was mean to Molly. I’m sorry I bullied her | 我很抱歉我以前对莫莉不好 欺凌她 |
[33:02] | and I wish I could take it back. But I’m not a killer. | 我也希望一切可以重来 但我不会杀人的 |
[33:04] | I’m sorry, that’s not enough. | 对不起 这不足以证明你们的清白 |
[33:05] | You’re all under arrest for the murder of Molly Delson. | 你们都因涉嫌谋杀莫莉·德尔森将被拘留 |
[33:23] | – Booth. – All right. All right, I got it. | -布斯 -好的好的 我来 |
[33:25] | No, I… I’ve been reading the same page for 15 minutes. | 我这一页都读了15分钟了 |
[33:28] | I just… | 我一直… |
[33:30] | I just keep thinking about those girls. | 一直在想那几个女孩 |
[33:32] | Their story made no sense at all. | 她们说的故事完全不合逻辑啊 |
[33:35] | That’s the one thing that bugs me. | 我也一直在烦恼这件事 |
[33:36] | What, that their story was stupid? | 因为她们的故事很愚蠢吗 |
[33:38] | – Yes. – Why? | -是啊 -为什么 |
[33:40] | Because they aren’t stupid. | 因为她们并不蠢啊 |
[33:42] | – You think they’re innocent? – I think that they’re mean. | -你认为她们是无辜的 -我觉得她们很贱 |
[33:44] | I think that they’re bullies, but I don’t think that | 她们欺凌弱小 但我不认为 |
[33:46] | they, uh, murdered Molly. | 她们会杀死莫莉 |
[33:48] | That’s one of those gut things I have that you’re gonna | 这是我的直觉 你肯定会 |
[33:49] | – laugh at me for. – I’m not laughing at you. | -嘲笑我的 -我没嘲笑你啊 |
[33:52] | – Why not? – Because | -为什么不呢 -因为 |
[33:55] | evidence can always be explained by more than one story. | 证据总有不同种解释 |
[33:58] | Hmm. Okay, so then what do we do now? | 那咱该怎么办呢 |
[34:02] | We look at the evidence again, we… | 再次检查证据 |
[34:05] | we search for another story, | 寻找另一个故事 |
[34:07] | we find the truth. | 找出真相 |
[34:09] | – Wai-wait a second– now? – We… Of course, why not? | -等等 现在就去吗 -当然了啊 |
[34:12] | This is the best time. I’m gonna go to the lab | 现在是最佳时机啊 我现在去实验室 |
[34:14] | – and look at everything again. – No, no, it’s… | -重新看看证据 -不 别啊 |
[34:15] | this is not the best time. | 这哪是什么最佳时机啊 |
[34:17] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[34:24] | Hi. Is everything all right? | 嗨 出什么事了吗 |
[34:26] | It’s almost 10:00 at night. | 现在都快十点了 |
[34:28] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[34:29] | Yeah. Well, you called Hodgins in, | 当然了啊 你都把哈金斯叫来了 |
[34:32] | so I didn’t have anything else to do. | 我也没别的事可干了 |
[34:35] | Honey, I was joking. | 亲爱的 我开玩笑的 |
[34:38] | You’re really important to me, obviously. | 你对我很重要的啊 |
[34:40] | What’s… What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[34:43] | My size. | 我的身型 |
[34:45] | Oh. Well, you’ll lose the weight after | 等孩子生下来 你自然 |
[34:48] | – the baby’s born. – Not… Not that. | -就会瘦了啊 -我说的不是这个 |
[34:51] | Activity in the amygdala has been shown to increase | 怀孕期间荷尔蒙变化会引起 |
[34:54] | with hormonal changes during pregnancy. | 扁桃腺活动增加 |
[34:57] | Oh. So… | 那… |
[34:58] | you’re saying I was right. | 你的意思是我是对的 |
[35:01] | Essentially, yes. | 本质上来讲是对的 |
[35:05] | I-I… I’m six months pregnant. | 我已经怀孕六个月了 |
[35:06] | I have to be. I just didn’t… | 当然会是这样 我只是 |
[35:09] | just didn’t want to be. | 只是不想这样 |
[35:13] | Well, I’m not gonna argue with that. | 我懂的 |
[35:16] | I tried to convince myself that maybe I was having twins. | 我一直试图说服自己也许是双胞胎 |
[35:19] | But the doctor would know if I were having twins. | 但如果真是双胞胎 医生会告诉我的 |
[35:21] | Yes, she would. | 没错 |
[35:22] | Then why do I keep trying | 那我为什么还一直 |
[35:24] | to insist that I am less pregnant than I am? | 坚持自己并没有那么孕味十足 |
[35:27] | It makes no sense. | 这没有道理啊 |
[35:30] | Sweets would say it’s because you’re | 斯维斯会说这是因为 |
[35:32] | trying to control something that you can’t control. | 你在试图把控自己无法把控的事实 |
[35:35] | But what do you say? | 那你会怎么说 |
[35:37] | I agree. I think it makes you question | 我同意 我觉得这让你开始质疑 |
[35:40] | whether having another child is the right thing to do. | 自己究竟该不该再生一个孩子 |
[35:45] | No, we-we’re both very happy about having another child. | 可我们都很开心可以再生一个小孩啊 |
[35:50] | I’m sure. | 我知道 |
[35:51] | But you’re smart, Brennan. | 可你很聪明 布纳恩 |
[35:53] | – Brilliant. – Right, so | -是才华横溢 -好 所以 |
[35:54] | you must have thought about your work. | 你肯定考虑过你的工作 |
[35:56] | About what you and Booth do. | 考虑你和布斯的职业 |
[35:58] | I love what I do. | 我热爱我的事业 |
[35:59] | So does Booth. | 布斯也一样 |
[36:01] | Yeah, we all do, but we don’t like being shot at | 我们都爱自己的事业 但却不愿中枪 |
[36:04] | or seeing somebody we love die | 或是看着我们爱的人离世 |
[36:07] | or seeing them locked up. | 或者进监狱 |
[36:11] | In one second, everything can just change. | 可能一秒钟的时间 一切就都不一样了 |
[36:16] | Your children could be left with no one. | 你的孩子可能会孤苦无依 |
[36:18] | And not being able to control that… | 而这你却无法掌控 |
[36:22] | is really scary. | 这真的很可怕 |
[36:25] | But… | 但是 |
[36:28] | that’s just the price we pay for the things that we love. | 这就是我们为爱所付出的代价 |
[36:41] | Hey. So Booth’s gut may have been right. | 布斯的直觉可能是对的 |
[36:45] | Yes. I should have this baby in about three months. | 没错 我大概还有三个月就会临盆了 |
[36:48] | And I’m not sleeping with Jake. Not yet. | 而我也不会和杰克上床 至少现在不会 |
[36:51] | Okay… good to know. Anyway, | 好吧 谢谢你们告诉我 不说这些了 |
[36:54] | I got the results back from the puncture wound swab. | 针刺伤口取样结果出来了 |
[36:57] | It’s positive for lidocaine. | 检测到了利多卡因 |
[37:00] | But the victim bought benzodiazepine. | 但死者买的是苯二氮 |
[37:02] | Lidocaine is a nerve blocker. | 利多卡因是麻醉剂 |
[37:04] | Meaning when Molly was killed, | 意味着莫莉被害时 |
[37:05] | she was numb to the pain? | 她感觉不到疼痛吗 |
[37:07] | – Yes. – Does that seem | -是的 -那看起来 |
[37:08] | like something 16-year-old bully girls would do? | 像是16岁的坏女孩们会干的事吗 |
[37:11] | No. Way too creepy. | 不像 那太可怕了 |
[37:13] | – Why? – Because even though | -为什么 -因为尽管 |
[37:15] | the victim wouldn’t feel the attack, | 死者感觉不到被伤害的疼痛 |
[37:16] | she would’ve been conscious, watching her own death. | 她还是清醒的 她看着自己死去 |
[37:20] | That is freak territory. | 这是变态才能干出的事 |
[37:22] | It would be unusually cruel. | 不是一般的残酷 |
[37:26] | What? What spark just went off in your big brain? | 怎么了 你的脑子里刚刚闪过了什么 |
[37:29] | We’ve been deluding ourselves. | 我们一直在自欺欺人 |
[37:31] | I noticed earlier there’s a distinct | 我之前注意到了 |
[37:32] | lack of injuries to the victim’s left arm. | 死者的左臂明显没有任何创伤 |
[37:35] | There are no corresponding fractures to those | 左臂没有发生和右臂肩胛骨 |
[37:37] | on the right scapula and glenohumeral joint, | 与盂肱关节相应的骨折 |
[37:40] | which I would expect to see. | 按理说应该有的 |
[37:41] | And why is that delusional? | 这怎么就是自欺欺人了呢 |
[37:43] | Based on the handwriting in Molly’s diary, | 基于莫莉日记中的笔迹 |
[37:44] | we know she was left-handed. | 我们可以判断她是左撇子 |
[37:47] | W… Wait, you say that as though | 等等 你说得好像 |
[37:49] | it explains everything, but it… | 这能够解释一切 但是… |
[37:51] | I guess we should be used to this by now. | 我想我们应该已经习惯她这样了 |
[38:03] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[38:05] | Booth, Booth, wake up. | 布斯 布斯 醒醒 |
[38:05] | I know what happened to Molly Delson. | 我知道莫莉·德尔森是怎么死的了 |
[38:07] | – All right, okay, what time is it? – Oh, and also, | -好 好的 几点了 -还有 |
[38:09] | I’m-I’m very pregnant, | 我肚子已经很大了 |
[38:10] | I’m at least six months. | 我至少怀孕六个月了 |
[38:11] | Whoa, you’re having the baby now? No. | 你现在要生了吗 不是 |
[38:13] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听见我说的话了没 |
[38:13] | I know what happened | 我知道莫莉·德尔森 |
[38:15] | to Molly Delson. I should have seen it | 是怎么死的了 我从一开始 |
[38:17] | right from the beginning, but I’ve recently learned | 就应该看出来的 但我最近才明白 |
[38:20] | that many issues can cloud the truth. | 很多东西会让我们看不清事实 |
[38:22] | Just relax, all right? | 放松点 好吗 |
[38:23] | I’m listening now. | 我在听你说呢 |
[38:24] | It was there right from the beginning. | 从一开始证据就很明显 |
[38:26] | The directionality of the puncture wound, | 针刺和剪刀造成的伤口 以及骨折 |
[38:28] | the stabbings, the fractures, | 都显示出定向性 |
[38:30] | I-I just didn’t want to see it. | 是我不愿意看到事实 |
[38:32] | – See what? – Molly’s parents | -什么事实 -莫莉的父母 |
[38:34] | are dentists, that’s where | 是牙医 她是从他们那里 |
[38:35] | she got the lidocaine. | 搞到的利多卡因 |
[38:36] | The benzodiazepines, | 而苯二氮 |
[38:38] | they weren’t for her, they were for | 不是给她自己买的 是要给 |
[38:39] | the mean girls, | 那几个坏女孩 |
[38:40] | to put in the vodka to knock them out. | 用来掺在伏特加里把她们弄晕 |
[38:42] | Bones, who killed Molly Delson? | 骨头 是谁杀了莫莉·德尔森 |
[38:45] | Molly Delson killed herself. | 莫莉·德尔森是自杀的 |
[38:51] | We know she was depressed and suicidal | 我们从她的日记中得知她抑郁 |
[38:53] | from her diary, but we also know that | 还有自杀倾向 但我们还知道 |
[38:56] | she couldn’t stand the thought of disappointing her parents. | 她无法忍受让自己的父母失望 |
[39:00] | Kathryn, Cayla and Arianna– | 凯瑟琳 凯拉和阿里安娜 |
[39:02] | they didn’t kill Molly. | 她们没有杀害莫莉 |
[39:05] | But they pushed her over the edge. | 但她们把她逼上绝境 |
[39:07] | She tried to get revenge on them by framing them | 她试图通过陷害她们为杀死自己的凶手 |
[39:10] | for her own murder. | 来为自己报仇 |
[39:12] | She wanted them to suffer for what they did to her. | 她想要她们为所做的坏事付出代价 |
[39:15] | Yes. She was lost and in pain. | 是的 她很迷失又痛苦 |
[39:20] | But she was also brilliant. | 但她也很聪明 |
[39:24] | She knew exactly | 她清楚知道 |
[39:24] | what injuries to inflict on herself, | 该在自己身上制造什么样的伤口 |
[39:26] | exactly what clues she should leave with her body. | 该在自己的尸体周围留下哪些线索 |
[39:30] | It’s why she stole a nerve blocker | 所以她才从父母的诊所 |
[39:32] | from her parents’ office– | 偷了麻醉剂 |
[39:33] | So she could harm herself | 用来在伤害自己时 |
[39:34] | and stay cogent to finish the job. | 可以保持镇静 把事情做周全 |
[39:39] | She got the benzodiazepines | 她从泰勒那里买来苯二氮 |
[39:41] | from Tyler to put in the girls’ | 放进那几个女孩的酒里 |
[39:42] | alcohol so they couldn’t account for their time. | 这样她们就无法解释自己的行踪 |
[39:47] | She was meticulous. | 她考虑得非常细致 |
[39:52] | And now… | 而现在 |
[39:53] | that beautiful, brilliant mind is gone | 那个美丽又聪明的头脑离开了 |
[39:56] | because she couldn’t see a way out. | 因为她没有找到出路 |
[39:59] | People delude themselves. | 人们会自欺欺人 |
[40:01] | Y… I didn’t want to see the reality of Molly’s death | 我不愿看到莫莉死亡的真相 |
[40:05] | because I couldn’t imagine someone that intelligent | 是因为我不愿去想象一个那样聪慧的孩子 |
[40:08] | deciding to kill themselves. | 会决定自杀 |
[40:10] | You know, kids delude themselves all the time. | 孩子们总是欺骗自己 |
[40:12] | Molly’s parents deluded themselves into thinking | 莫莉的父母自欺欺人地认为 |
[40:14] | that she was happy. | 她是快乐的 |
[40:17] | I know what she went through. | 我知道她经历了什么 |
[40:18] | I just wish that… | 我只是希望 |
[40:21] | instead of convincing herself that suicide | 她没有说服自己她唯一的选择 |
[40:23] | was the only option… | 就是自杀 |
[40:26] | if she had someone to talk to, | 如果她能有个可以倾诉的人 |
[40:28] | if she felt safe enough to… | 如果她可以足够安心地去… |
[40:34] | – She… – I know. | -她… -我懂 |
[40:41] | I have you now. | 我现在有你了 |
[40:44] | Yup. | 是的 |
[40:47] | I can tell you how scared I am. | 我可以向你倾诉我有多害怕 |
[40:49] | Scared? You? | 害怕 你吗 |
[40:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:54] | Me. | 我 |
[40:57] | The reason I convinced myself | 我告诉自己 |
[40:58] | I wasn’t as pregnant as I am is… | 我的肚子还没有这么大 |
[41:03] | I just kept thinking… | 是因为我不停地在想 |
[41:07] | the more our family grows, | 我们的家庭越壮大 |
[41:11] | the more we have to lose. | 我们可以失去的就越多 |
[41:13] | Yeah. On the flip side, | 是的 但另一方面 |
[41:15] | we have more to gain. | 我们可以收获的也越多 |
[41:17] | Hey. We’re gonna be fine, Bones. | 我们会没事的 骨头 |
[41:22] | What, faith? | 因为有信念吗 |
[41:26] | Love. | 因为爱 |
[41:29] | Lots of love. | 很多很多的爱 |
[41:32] | Okay? Come on. Come on over here. | 好吗 来 过来 |
[41:34] | – I’ll take love. – All right. I’ll give you love. | -我愿意接受爱 -好 我来给你爱 |
[41:37] | – Got love in here. – I can feel it. | -这里有很多爱 -我能感觉到 |