时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Any big emotional change, | 任何大的情绪波动 |
[00:03] | even good, can trigger a relapse. | 即使是积极的情绪波动 也会导致赌瘾复发 |
[00:06] | I don’t understand– | 怎么回事 |
[00:06] | he just read your text. | 他明明看短信了啊 |
[00:07] | – He might have too good of a hand. – He’s an addict. | -也许是牌太好了 -他是个赌徒 |
[00:12] | And you checked in with your sponsor? | 你和担保人谈过了吗 |
[00:13] | Why do I feel like I’m being interrogated? | 为什么我觉得自己像是在接受审讯 |
[00:15] | Listen, I need to put $200 on the Cardinals. | 帮我给红雀队押两百 |
[00:17] | Arastoo, what’s going on? | 阿拉斯图 你怎么了 |
[00:19] | It’s my brother, Hamid, in Iran. | 我哥哥 哈米德 他人在伊朗 |
[00:21] | He’s sick. I have to go back, | 他病得很重 我得回去 |
[00:22] | make sure he’s getting the best care. | 保证他能得到最好的治疗 |
[00:24] | You can’t go back. You were exiled. | 你不能回去 你被放逐了 |
[00:26] | It’s not your decision, Cam. | 这不是你能决定的 凯 |
[00:27] | Arastoo’s thinking of going back to Iran. | 阿拉斯图想回伊朗 |
[00:30] | – Isn’t that dangerous for him? – Yeah, very. | -那不是很危险吗 -是的 非常危险 |
[00:32] | I booked a flight, Cam. | 我订好了机票 凯 |
[00:34] | It leaves in a few hours. | 几小时后就出发 |
[01:25] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[01:27] | I know. I’m looking at the scores right now. | 我知道 我正在看比分呢 |
[01:29] | How much am I down? 15? | 我欠了多少 15吗 |
[01:32] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[01:34] | Okay, look, you know that I’m good for it, all right? | 你知道我还得起 对吧 |
[01:36] | Just give me a break. | 让我缓缓 |
[01:36] | Booth, are you talking to me? | 布斯 你是在跟我说话吗 |
[01:38] | No. Hey, look, I got to go. | 没有 我先挂了 |
[01:39] | I’ll call you right back. | 等会儿再打给你 |
[01:42] | Hi. Who were you talking to? | 你刚刚跟谁说话呢 |
[01:44] | Stupid telemarketers. | 脑残电话推销员 |
[01:46] | I can tell by the look on your face, | 看你的表情我就知道 |
[01:48] | the Phillies lost last night. | 费城人队昨晚输了 |
[01:49] | Yeah,they had a bad outing. Oof. | 他们昨晚是不咋地 |
[01:51] | Hey, you know, speaking of sports, | 对了 说到体育 |
[01:53] | I have a question for you. | 我有个问题要问你 |
[01:54] | It’s somewhat bones-related. | 这玩意也和骨头有关系 |
[01:56] | Please. I welcome all questions about the skeletal system. | 请问 任何骨骼问题我都不吝赐教的 |
[01:59] | Right, okay. So in baseball, | 好吧 棒球里面 |
[02:00] | there’s this surgery. It’s called Tommy John surgery. | 有一种手术 叫做汤米约翰重建术 |
[02:02] | You mean ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction. | 你是说尺骨附属韧带重建术吧 |
[02:06] | Some people say that, uh, pitchers that come back | 有人说 投球手做完手术后 |
[02:07] | after having this surgery are even better. | 成绩反而会更好 |
[02:09] | We’re talking wicked fastball. | 这个指的是邪恶快球 |
[02:10] | Wicked being good or wicked bad? | 这个邪恶是褒义还是贬义 |
[02:13] | Wicked in baseball is always good, Bones. | 在棒球里面邪恶永远是褒义啊 骨头 |
[02:15] | Wicked. | 邪恶哟 |
[02:15] | So… let’s say this guy who’s had this surgery, | 有一哥们就做了这手术 |
[02:17] | he’s, uh, he’s playing today. | 他今天要上场比赛 |
[02:18] | According to studies I’ve read, | 根据我之前读过的学术研究 |
[02:20] | successful recovery is directly proportional | 是否能成功康复直接取决于 |
[02:23] | to time spent in physical therapy. | 理疗时长 |
[02:25] | Generally, a year is recommended. | 通常来讲 一年的时间比较合适 |
[02:27] | So let’s say he’s only, | 那么如果他只理疗了… |
[02:28] | I don’t know, completed eight months of therapy. | 我也说不准 假设他理疗了八个月 |
[02:31] | Statistically, it’s unlikely he will have a wicked outing. | 据统计看 他投出邪恶快球的可能性很小 |
[02:34] | Wicked! Ha-ha! | 邪恶哟 |
[02:35] | I’m telling you, it’s so great living with a genius. | 我跟你讲哦 跟天才生活在一起简直太爽了 |
[02:38] | You are very fortunate to have me. | 能娶到我确实是你的幸运 |
[02:40] | – I’ll get Christine ready for preschool. – All right. | -我去让克里斯汀准备好上学 -好 |
[02:48] | Christine… | 克里斯汀 |
[02:49] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[02:50] | Listen, I gotta make a bet. | 听着 我要下注 |
[02:54] | Arastoo! | 阿拉斯图 |
[02:55] | I was hoping I’d hear from you. | 我一直在等你电话呢 |
[02:56] | What’s all that noise? | 你那儿为啥那么吵 |
[02:57] | Well, I’m just picking up some ice cream for my brother. | 我出来给我哥买冰淇淋 |
[02:59] | I’m at this place, Jasmine and Rose, | 这家店叫茉莉玫瑰 |
[03:01] | and I’m telling you, | 我跟你讲 |
[03:02] | they have the best orange blossom ice cream you’ve ever had. | 这里的橙花冰淇淋简直是天下一绝 |
[03:04] | Well, Hamid must be feeling pretty well | 你都出来给哈米德买冰淇淋了 |
[03:06] | if you’re getting him ice cream. | 他一定是病情有好转了吧 |
[03:07] | The lab results just came back. | 医院刚发来化验结果 |
[03:08] | Not one glioblastoma. | 他体内完全没有恶性胶质瘤了 |
[03:10] | So he’s in full remission? That’s amazing. | 所以他的病情完全缓解了 太棒了 |
[03:12] | It also means, one week from today, | 也就是说 下周的今天 |
[03:15] | I will be coming home. | 我就回家啦 |
[03:18] | I am so happy. | 我好开心啊 |
[03:19] | For your brother, for you… | 不止是为了你哥 你 |
[03:21] | and for me, because I’ve missed you so much. | 还有我 我真的好想你 |
[03:23] | Arastoo? Are you still there? | 阿拉斯图 你还在吗 |
[03:25] | – Sorry, Cam, I got to go. – Wait, why? | -对不起 凯 我得挂了 -为什么 |
[03:27] | There’s this guy… I don’t want to scare you, | 我身后有个人 我不想吓到你 |
[03:28] | but I think he’s following me. | 但我觉得他是在跟着我 |
[03:30] | Have they dug up your record? | 难道你的案底被挖出来了 |
[03:31] | – I have no record. – Officially. | -我没有案底 -官方是没有 |
[03:33] | Hold on, I think I can lose him. | 等一下 我应该能甩掉他 |
[03:45] | Arastoo, are you there? | 阿拉斯图 你还在吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 在 我没事 |
[03:47] | I don’t know who that was, but… | 我不知道是怎么回事 但是… |
[03:53] | Arastoo? | 阿拉斯图 |
[03:55] | Arastoo! | 阿拉斯图 |
[03:58] | You. Get Dr. Hodgins and Angela. | 等一下 帮我去叫哈金斯博士和安琪拉 |
[04:00] | And call Agent Booth at the FBI. | 顺便联系一下联调局的布斯探员 |
[04:02] | Tell him I need him now! | 告诉他我现在需要他的帮助 |
[04:08] | I just spoke to Dr. Brennan. She’s on her way. | 我通知布纳恩博士了 她马上就来 |
[04:10] | Have you been able to talk to him yet? | 你联系上他了吗 |
[04:11] | Uh, no, not directly. | 没 没直接说上话 |
[04:12] | But whoever took Arastoo doesn’t know | 但是绑架阿拉斯图的人 |
[04:14] | that the line is still connected, | 并不知道电话还没有挂断 |
[04:15] | so we can hear what’s happening. | 所以我们能听到发生了什么 |
[04:17] | – Sort of. – Are you recording this? | -勉勉强强吧 -你们录音了没 |
[04:19] | I started as soon as he was taken. | 他被绑架的时候我就录音了 |
[04:24] | That-that was Arastoo. | 这是阿拉斯图的声音 |
[04:25] | Yeah. He said something about a vase? | 没错 他说的是什么花瓶 |
[04:26] | No, I think he said “Valiasr Street.” | 我觉得他说的应该是瓦利阿萨路 |
[04:28] | It’s a thoroughfare in Tehran. | 德黑兰的一条要道 |
[04:29] | Do you have him? Is the call still live? | 你们联系上他了吗 电话还通着 |
[04:31] | What are you doing here? Where’s Booth? | 怎么是你 布斯呢 |
[04:32] | He’s on with the NSA, the CIA, whole alphabet soup– | 他正和国家安全局 中情局 各种局 |
[04:35] | anybody that’s got eyes and ears in Iran. | 任何在伊朗有眼线的局联络呢 |
[04:37] | He’ll be here as soon as he can. | 他会尽快赶过来的 |
[04:38] | Did you try tracking him through the GPS in his cell? | 你有没有试着追踪他的手机定位 |
[04:41] | He’s using a cell he bought in Iran. | 他用的是他从伊朗买的手机 |
[04:42] | – Angie, can you… – I’m good, | -安琪 你能不能 -我是很厉害 |
[04:44] | but hacking into Iran’s telecommunications network? | 但是黑进伊朗的远程通讯网络真的太难 |
[04:49] | Oh, God, what’s happening? | 天呐 发生什么了 |
[05:20] | Mr. Vaziri, | 瓦齐里先生 |
[05:22] | I am Majid Namazi. | 我是马吉德·纳马齐 |
[05:24] | You’re in Parliament. | 你不是国会议员吗 |
[05:25] | I’ve seen your picture in the paper. | 我在报纸上看过你的照片 |
[05:26] | Then you know I am a man of influence. | 那你应该知道我的一言一行都极具影响力 |
[05:29] | A member of the Majlis. | 我是议会成员 |
[05:31] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[05:32] | And who is this? | 这个人又是谁 |
[05:34] | This is a surgical center that is vacant. | 这里是空置的外科手术中心 |
[05:37] | So we won’t be discovered. | 没有人会发现我们 |
[05:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:39] | As for the remains, | 至于这具遗体 |
[05:41] | that’s why you are here. | 这是我们请你来的原因 |
[05:44] | I want to leave. | 我想离开这里 |
[05:45] | I am an American citizen. | 我是美国公民 |
[05:46] | – I demand to be let go. – In this country, | -我要求你们放我离开 -在这个国家 |
[05:48] | you are still an Iranian citizen. | 你仍然是伊朗公民 |
[05:51] | And I have an edict issued in 1997 | 我这里有一封1997年发布的法令 |
[05:54] | charging you with crimes against national security. | 判你危害国家安全罪 |
[05:58] | I was 18 years old. | 我当时才18岁 |
[05:59] | I wrote a-a poem about democracy | 我不过就是写了首关于民主政治的诗 |
[06:01] | that was printed in some underground magazine… | 发表在了什么非法小杂志上 |
[06:03] | An act which was considered | 这种行为被认为是 |
[06:04] | undermining to the Islamic Republic. | 在破坏伊斯兰共和国 |
[06:06] | But that edict was never even issued. | 但那条法令从未正式颁布 |
[06:08] | Otherwise, I never would have been allowed to return to Iran. | 不然我是不可能回到伊朗来的 |
[06:10] | An oversight. | 这不过是个疏忽而已 |
[06:11] | One that I can correct, | 这个问题我可以解决 |
[06:12] | which would land you in prison for many years. | 让你坐穿牢底都不成问题 |
[06:17] | Unless… | 除非 |
[06:19] | an arrangement can be made. | 我们可以再做安排 |
[06:21] | What kind of arrangement? | 安排什么 |
[06:22] | I am told, since fleeing to America, | 我听说 你逃到美国之后 |
[06:24] | you have become an expert in forensic anthropology. | 变成了法医人类学的专家 |
[06:28] | Please… | 请你 |
[06:29] | a demonstration. | 来证明一下 |
[06:31] | Make me believe that you are as invaluable as I am told. | 让我相信你和我所听说的一样 很有价值 |
[06:41] | The victim is male. | 死者是男性 |
[06:44] | Moderate to complete closure of the endocranial sutures | 颅内缝合处已近愈合 |
[06:46] | suggests an age of 25 to 30. | 年龄大约在25到30岁之间 |
[06:48] | Furrows and punctures | 左侧脸颊 |
[06:49] | to the left temporal and zygomatic bone | 颞骨和颧骨上的细纹和刺穿 |
[06:51] | indicates the body was scavenged by a mid-sized carnivore. | 说明尸体曾被中型食肉动物啃食过 |
[06:54] | The victim’s dentition is slightly worn, | 死者的齿列略有磨损 |
[06:56] | evidence he likely grew up in an urban environment. | 说明他很可能是在城里长大 |
[07:04] | Also, he suffers from micrognathia, | 还有 他患有小颌畸形 |
[07:07] | a distinct genetic condition | 这是独特的基因遗传 |
[07:10] | which you also exhibit… | 由于你也患有这种病症 |
[07:14] | …leading me to conclude the victim is your son. | 我从而得出结论 死者是你的儿子 |
[07:20] | His name is Darius. | 他叫达利斯 |
[07:23] | He was my only son. | 他是我唯一的儿子 |
[07:25] | A good son. | 他是个好儿子 |
[07:28] | Yet he ends up like this. | 但他却死得这么凄惨 |
[07:30] | Didn’t the authorities investigate? | 当局难道没有展开调查吗 |
[07:32] | How did you steal his remains? | 你是怎么把他的遗体偷出来的 |
[07:33] | The only question that concerns you is | 你唯一要关心的问题是 |
[07:35] | what happened to my son. | 我儿子是怎么死的 |
[07:38] | If I don’t get satisfaction, | 如果我得不到满意的答复 |
[07:40] | I promise you will be tried for your crimes. | 我发誓你会因你犯下的罪受到审判 |
[08:19] | Cam, I swear I am doing everything I can, | 凯我发誓 我尽我所能了 |
[08:22] | but the U.S. has no diplomatic ties in Iran. | 但是美国政府和伊朗没有外交关系 |
[08:24] | So, what, there’s nothing to be done? | 所以说 没有什么办法了吗 |
[08:25] | Look, I called Danny over at the CIA, okay? | 听着 我打电话给中情局的丹尼了 |
[08:27] | He’s got all of his contacts over there, | 他在伊朗有很多联络人 |
[08:29] | he’s gonna call me when he finds something out. | 一旦有所发现 他就会打电话给我 |
[08:31] | That’s not good enough, Seeley. I’m going over there myself. | 瑟雷 这还不够 我要亲自去一趟 |
[08:33] | You can’t fly to Iran by yourself. | 你不能孤身一人飞去伊朗 |
[08:34] | Booth is right. Obtaining a visa could take at least 15 days. | 布斯说得对 申请签证可能至少需要十五天 |
[08:37] | But he could be dead by then. | 但到那时候他可能都死了 |
[08:38] | You just have to have patience… | 你只是需要有点耐心… |
[08:39] | Patient? Would you be patient | 耐心 如果换做是布纳恩博士在那里 |
[08:40] | if it was Dr. Brennan over there? | 你也会耐心等待吗 |
[08:41] | Danny could probably get us the paperwork in a matter of hours. | 丹尼大概能在几小时内为我们准备好相关文件 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry. “Us”? | 等等 你说”我们” |
[08:45] | Well, I should go with her. She can’t go alone. | 我该陪着她 她不能一个人去 |
[08:47] | I have multiple contacts from past archaeological digs | 在之前的多次考古挖掘中我也有很多联络人 |
[08:51] | and I’m fluent in Farsi. | 我波斯语也很流利 |
[08:52] | And you’re pregnant. You cannot fly to Iran. | 然而你怀孕了 你不能乘飞机去伊朗 |
[08:55] | – He’s right. I-I will be fine. – No. | -他说的没错 我会没事的 -不 |
[08:58] | ‘Cause I’m going with you. | 因为我要和你一起去 |
[08:59] | No. I will be fine. | 不用了 我没事的 |
[09:00] | No. End of discussion, okay? | 不行 就这样了 听到了吗 |
[09:02] | I’m gonna go with you. I’ll take care of this. | 我会和你一起去 我会处理好的 |
[09:07] | Danny, it’s Booth. | 丹尼 我是布斯 |
[09:08] | Listen, uh, you know all those favors that, uh, you owe me? | 听着 你还记得之前欠我的几个人情吧 |
[09:11] | I gotta cash them in. | 你得还上了 |
[09:14] | Hey, I just heard from Booth. He and Cam are in the air. | 布斯刚刚联系我 他和凯已经起飞了 |
[09:17] | So, all right, | 好吧 |
[09:17] | Cam told us that Arastoo was taken from this ice cream shop, | 凯告诉我们阿拉斯图是在冰激凌店被带走的 |
[09:20] | – Jasmine and Rose. – I just want to say, | -茉莉与玫瑰 -我就想插一句 |
[09:21] | the Persians make a great pistachio. | 波斯人做的开心果味冰淇淋超棒的 |
[09:23] | It’s creamy. | 奶味十足 |
[09:25] | Not relevant. | 好吧 跑题了 |
[09:26] | Okay, uh, from the time Arastoo was taken | 好的 从阿拉斯图被带走起 |
[09:28] | until we lost contact, | 到我们与他失去联系 |
[09:30] | it was just under eight minutes. | 只经过了不到八分钟 |
[09:32] | Yeah, so he couldn’t have been taken too far. | 所以他不可能被带得太远 |
[09:33] | Arastoo knew the phone call was active. | 阿拉斯图知道电话没有断线 |
[09:35] | So instead of asking where they were going, | 所以他没有问他们要去哪里 |
[09:37] | he mentioned specific landmarks. | 而是描述了明确的地标 |
[09:40] | Yeah, like the, uh, the Navvab Safavi Highway here, | 没错 像是纳瓦布·萨法维公路 |
[09:43] | uh, Vali Asr Street… | 瓦利亚撒街… |
[09:45] | I pulled garbled sounds from the background, | 我提取了背景音中的声音 |
[09:48] | like, uh, passing trains at Rah Ahan Square | 拉哈汗广场经过的火车 |
[09:51] | or the protestors at Azadi Tower. | 或是自由塔前的抗议者 |
[09:54] | – That’s amazing. – Yeah. | -太厉害了 -没错 |
[09:55] | Now, we know the car stopped here: | 现在 我们知道车停在这里 |
[09:56] | – Taleghani Street. – So, now listen. | -塔莱加尼大道 -仔细听 |
[09:59] | They took three flights of stairs or 36 steps. | 他们爬了三段楼梯 或是三十六级台阶 |
[10:05] | The question is, are they going up or down? | 问题是 他们是往上走还是往下走 |
[10:06] | Up. | 往上 |
[10:07] | The footsteps aren’t loud, | 脚步声并不响 |
[10:09] | which means they’re using the balls of their feet | 说明他们是脚掌着地 |
[10:11] | rather than their heels, which occurs on descending. | 而不是向下走时那样 用脚跟着地 |
[10:14] | That’s very impressive. | 我真是对你刮目相看啊 |
[10:16] | I used to work surveillance. | 我以前做过监视工作 |
[10:17] | Domestic surveillance? | 国内监督吗 |
[10:18] | I was just starting to like you. | 真可惜 我刚对你有点好感 |
[10:19] | Hey, whatever it takes to keep you safe. | 这不是为了保护你的安全才不择手段嘛 |
[10:21] | So what’s three stories up at that location? | 所以说 上了三层是个什么地方 |
[10:24] | Uh, it’s a center for plastic surgery. | 一个整形手术中心 |
[10:28] | Or it used to be. | 至少曾经是 |
[10:29] | It looks like it’s closed now. | 看起来它已经关闭了 |
[10:45] | I am sweating, Seeley. | 我在出汗 瑟雷 |
[10:47] | And it’s not because of the heat. | 还并不是因为这里的高温 |
[10:49] | You’re doing great, okay? | 你做的很好 知道吗 |
[10:50] | Everything’s gonna be fine, all right? | 一切都会没事的 好吗 |
[10:51] | Danny said, uh, this guy’s gonna meet us | 丹尼说 他的人会在这个广场的某处 |
[10:53] | – around the square somewhere. – Okay. | -与我们见面 -好的 |
[10:57] | As-ssalaam alaikum, Mr. Booth. | 祝你平安 布斯先生 |
[10:58] | Dr. Saroyan, I assume. | 我猜你是瑟罗博士了 |
[11:00] | – Welcome to the Islamic Republic. – All right, thanks. | -欢迎来到伊斯兰共和国 -谢了 |
[11:01] | Danny tells me you need a guide. I am Hooshmand. | 丹尼告诉我你们需要一个向导 我叫霍西曼德 |
[11:04] | One name, like Beyoncé? | 只有名 就像碧昂斯一样 |
[11:06] | Great, how much you charge for showing us the city? | 很好 带我们参观城市要多少钱 |
[11:07] | No, no, no, no. | 不用不用 |
[11:08] | Danny pays me, which is why he is my friend. | 丹尼付钱给我 所以他才是我朋友 |
[11:10] | Please, huh? Follow me. | 拜托了 好吗 跟我来吧 |
[11:13] | – And Arastoo, is he’s safe? – Oh, yes. He is very well. | -阿拉斯图呢 他安全吗 -他很好 |
[11:16] | He was taken by a very powerful man here named Majid Namazi. | 他被一个叫马吉德·纳马齐的很有权势的人带走了 |
[11:19] | A member of the Parliament here in Iran. | 那人是伊朗议会的一员 |
[11:23] | Mr. Namazi, this is Agent Booth and Dr. Saroyan. | 纳马齐先生 这是布斯探员和瑟罗博士 |
[11:27] | Please make yourself comfortable. | 请自便吧 |
[11:30] | These are two tickets back to America. | 这里有两张回美国的机票 |
[11:32] | The flight leaves this afternoon. | 飞机今天下午起飞 |
[11:35] | If you are on it, there will be no unpleasantness. | 你们乖乖上飞机 就不会闹得很不愉快了 |
[11:38] | Wait, no! | 等等 不要 |
[11:38] | I need to see Arastoo. | 我要见阿拉斯图 |
[11:41] | – You said you can help us. – I am. | -你说你会帮我们的 -我就在帮你的忙 |
[11:42] | Sometimes there is a limit to what can be accomplished. | 有些时候我们能做到的很有限 |
[11:45] | I’m keeping you safe. | 我在保护你们的安全 |
[11:50] | Whoa, whoa, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[11:51] | What if we can help you? | 万一我们可以帮上忙呢 |
[11:53] | – “Help”? – Yeah, help. | -“帮忙” -是的 帮忙 |
[11:54] | If Arastoo is actually unharmed, | 如果阿拉斯图确实毫发无损 |
[11:56] | that means you need him alive. | 说明他活着对你有用 |
[12:01] | You have a murder that needs to be solved. | 你要破一桩谋杀案 |
[12:05] | And if you brought him | 并且 如果你把他 |
[12:07] | to an abandoned surgical center rather than a real morgue, | 带到一间废弃的手术中心而不是正式的停尸房 |
[12:11] | that means you’re operating outside the law. | 说明你的行动是不合法的 |
[12:13] | – It is unwise to threaten me. – This is not a threat. | -威胁我可不明智 -我不是在威胁你 |
[12:15] | This is an offer. We’re here to help you. | 而是在谈条件 我们来帮你忙 |
[12:17] | You already have one forensic anthropologist. | 你已经有了一位法医人类学家 |
[12:19] | I can offer you a great coroner in Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士会帮忙 她是一位出色的验尸官 |
[12:22] | Yeah, and an entire Jeffersonian forensic team. | 整个杰斐逊实验室鉴证组和联调局都会帮忙 |
[12:24] | And the FBI in exchange for Arastoo | 作为交换 在联调局帮你破案后 |
[12:27] | after we solve your murder. | 你要放了阿拉斯图 |
[12:58] | Arastoo! | 阿拉斯图 |
[12:59] | Cam! Booth! What are you doing here? | 凯 布斯 你们怎么会在这里 |
[13:01] | Arastoo, I never thought I’d see you again. | 阿拉斯图 我以为我再也看不到你了 |
[13:04] | Stop! Stop! Stop! Hey, hey! | 停下 停下 停下 |
[13:06] | Get your hands off of her! | 别碰她 |
[13:07] | They are not married. | 他们还没有结婚 |
[13:08] | If they kissed like that in the public, they would be arrested. | 如果他们在公开场合这样接吻 他们会被捕 |
[13:13] | You’re in my country now. | 你现在在我的国家 |
[13:15] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[13:20] | Now, do what you promised. | 现在 履行你的承诺吧 |
[13:21] | – What’s he talking about? – Booth made a deal. | -他在说什么 -布斯和他谈了条件 |
[13:24] | We help and you get to go free. | 我们帮忙 事后你可以平安离开 |
[13:29] | The victim’s name is Darius Namazi. | 被害者的名字是达利斯·纳马齐 |
[13:31] | He was 25 years old. | 二十五岁 |
[13:34] | Looks like you already started the autopsy. | 看起来你已经开始进行尸检了 |
[13:36] | Excellent work. | 做得非常棒 |
[13:38] | Should be. I learned from watching you. | 应该的 我都看你做了那么多次了 |
[13:41] | All right, look, what’s the official cause of death? | 好了 官方的死因是什么 |
[13:42] | Officially the victim died from a broken neck | 官方称证实被害者是因为在自己家中 |
[13:44] | after accidentally falling down the stairs at his house. | 意外摔下楼梯导致颈部断裂 |
[13:47] | Government tox screen indicated he was drunk at time of death. | 政府的毒理检查表明死者死时曾饮酒 |
[13:50] | My son did not drink. | 我儿子从不喝酒 |
[13:52] | This wasn’t an accident. | 这不是个意外 |
[13:53] | All right, look, we need you to hook up the video | 好了 听着 我们要和杰弗逊实验室 |
[13:55] | link to the Jeffersonian, okay? | 视频连线 好吗 |
[13:56] | Can you do that now? | 你现在能做到吗 |
[14:03] | We were able to bypass all | 我们成功绕过了 |
[14:04] | of the government Internet filters. | 政府所有的网络过滤 |
[14:06] | Which means we should be connected… | 这说明我们现在应该… |
[14:09] | – now. – Hey. Nice work. Can you see us? | -连上了 -干得漂亮 能看到我们吗 |
[14:12] | I-I see you, Booth. Are you okay? | 我看到你了 布斯 你还好吗 |
[14:13] | – Yeah, everyone’s fine here. – Hey, everyone, I know | -是的 我们都很好 -各位 我知道 |
[14:15] | we’re 6,000 miles away, but I want us to run this | 我们相隔六千英里 但我希望我们能够 |
[14:18] | like any other crime scene. | 像对待其他犯罪现场一样处理这个案子 |
[14:19] | I’m sending you all the X rays and photos I have of the victim. | 我正发给你们所有死者的X光片和照片 |
[14:22] | – When and where were the remains found? – Monday morning. | -遗体是在何时何地被发现的 -周一清晨 |
[14:24] | The housekeeper found him at the base of the stairs at his place. | 佣人在他家的台阶底部发现了他 |
[14:27] | Hey, gang, in terms of insect activity, we should be looking | 大伙们 就昆虫活动而言 我们应该找找 |
[14:30] | at the same beetles and blowflies that we have here. | 和我们这里同种类型的甲虫和绿头苍蝇 |
[14:33] | Don’t worry, we’ll get the bugs overnighted to you. | 别担心 虫子们很快就会到你手上 |
[14:35] | Based solely on lividity, I’d say that | 完全依靠尸斑判断 我会说 |
[14:37] | the body was there four or five days before being discovered. | 尸体是在四至五天前被发现的 |
[14:39] | Hold on, if the body was found inside the house, | 等等 如果尸体是在房子里被发现的 |
[14:43] | why does it look like a werewolf was snacking on the remains? | 为什么看上去像是有狼人把尸体当零食啃过了 |
[14:46] | Scavengers must’ve gotten inside. | 房间里肯定有食腐动物 |
[14:47] | Some of the gnaw marks are definitely from rats, | 一些咬痕肯定是老鼠造成的 |
[14:49] | but there was also a larger scavenger. | 但同时存在更大型的食腐动物 |
[14:51] | Well, because we’re in Iran, the most likely candidate would | 因为我们在伊朗 最可能的动物是 |
[14:53] | be a jackal, so I’ll need you to swab to confirm. | 豺狼 我需要你取样才能确认 |
[14:56] | There are multiple impact wounds bilaterally | 在桡骨和尺骨处 |
[14:59] | to the radii and ulnas. | 有多处双向的撞击伤 |
[15:01] | Also subperiosteal | 同时在骨膜下的 |
[15:02] | bone bruising, consistent with a fall down stairs. | 骨骼淤青 跟摔下楼梯的情况相符 |
[15:05] | Okay, what about evidence of booze? | 好吧 那么有饮酒的证据吗 |
[15:07] | Uh, he was supposedly drunk, right? | 他应该是喝醉了的 对吧 |
[15:09] | I ran tests on what was left of the victim’s throat. | 我对受害人喉咙中的残留物做了测试 |
[15:11] | – Definitely alcohol. – Right, and since she hasn’t | -毫无疑问是酒精 -是啊 既然她 |
[15:13] | tested the liver yet, it’s possible that alcohol | 还没检查肝脏 有可能那酒 |
[15:15] | was forced down his throat. | 是被强灌入他喉咙的 |
[15:17] | – That’s the only explanation. – That’s the victim’s father. | -这是唯一可能 -那是受害人的父亲 |
[15:20] | The alcohol itself is known | 那种酒据说叫作 |
[15:21] | as Aragh Sagi; it’s a homemade brew | “狗酒” 这是一种自酿的酒 |
[15:24] | made out of fermented raisins. | 用发酵的葡萄干酿成 |
[15:26] | Even though alcohol is illegal, | 虽然不合法 |
[15:27] | it’s a common drink among Iranian youth. | 但它在伊朗年轻人中还是很流行 |
[15:30] | Mr. Vaziri, | 瓦齐里先生 |
[15:31] | the concomitant fracturing | 他的左颞部 |
[15:33] | – to the left temporal! – Blunt force trauma. | -有伴随骨折 -是钝器伤 |
[15:35] | Same as the other injuries. | 跟其它伤口一样 |
[15:36] | The force profile is wrong. | 受力分析不对 |
[15:38] | Take a look at the incisive edges | 你仔细看看骨折线上的 |
[15:40] | along the fracture lines. | 边缘有多锐利 |
[15:42] | So the victim was hit before going down the stairs? | 所以受害人在从楼上摔下之前就受到击打 |
[15:45] | Which means he was murdered. | 这就说明他是被谋杀的 |
[15:49] | So you were right, Mr. Namazi. | 所以你说得对 纳马齐先生 |
[15:51] | This was not an accident. | 这不是一起意外 |
[15:53] | I’ll draw up a report right away. | 我马上就去起草报告 |
[15:56] | Everything you need so your own team can build a case. | 总之一定会帮你的团队顺利立案 |
[15:59] | I believe we’ve done our part. | 我想我们要做的事已经做完了 |
[16:02] | No. | 不 |
[16:04] | All of you will continue your work, | 你们继续调查 |
[16:05] | and you will find who killed my son. | 然后找出是谁杀死了我儿子 |
[16:08] | Until then… no one is leaving. | 在那之前 谁都不要想走 |
[16:25] | Cam, this is Officer Zamaani. | 凯 这位是赞马尼警官 |
[16:27] | He’s gonna be working with us on the case. | 他将跟我们合作调查这个案子 |
[16:29] | Darius was my cousin. | 达利斯是我的表亲 |
[16:30] | This is the only reason I am assisting | 我会参与一起非法调查 |
[16:32] | with an illegal investigation. | 完全就是为了他 |
[16:34] | See here? These are all the crime scene photos taken | 看到了吗 这些就是尸体被发现那天 |
[16:35] | the day the body was found. | 拍下的全部犯罪现场照片 |
[16:37] | And there’s clearly evidence | 台阶上到处都有明显的 |
[16:38] | of scuff marks and blood spatter all over the stairs. | 磨损痕迹 以及血迹溅落的证据 |
[16:41] | Right, there’s no forced entry. | 是啊 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[16:42] | I can see why they ruled this an accident. | 我能理解他们为什么将它判定为意外 |
[16:43] | Thank you. We are as thorough | 谢谢你 我们跟美国人一样 |
[16:45] | and as professional as you Americans. | 又严密谨慎 又专业 |
[16:47] | So what can you tell us about Darius? | 关于达利斯你能告诉我们什么吗 |
[16:49] | Darius was a good man. | 达利斯是个好人 |
[16:51] | He was smart, handsome. | 他很聪明 帅气 |
[16:52] | My uncle was very proud of him. | 我的叔叔为他感到很自豪 |
[16:54] | Did you know that he drank alcohol? | 你知道他会喝酒吗 |
[16:56] | Unfortunately, many young Iranians today drink. | 不幸的是 现在很多伊朗年轻人都喝酒 |
[16:59] | Because of American movies. | 都怪美国电影 |
[17:01] | You drink? | 你喝吗 |
[17:02] | I do not disobey the law, I enforce it. | 我不会违反法律 我是执法的人 |
[17:06] | Did Darius have a girlfriend? | 达利斯有女朋友吗 |
[17:08] | No. He was too busy. | 没有 他太忙了 |
[17:10] | He spent many hours at his job. | 他的工作占据了他很多时间 |
[17:12] | – Darius worked at the bank, right? – Yes. | -达利斯在银行工作 是吧 -是的 |
[17:14] | His father placed him in a very prestigious bank. | 他父亲将他安置在了一家很有名气的银行 |
[17:16] | Wait a second. This picture right here. | 等等 这张照片 |
[17:19] | The doorknob. Where does that door lead to? | 这个门把手 这扇门是通往哪里的 |
[17:20] | – What part of the house? – That was, uh, | -通往哪个房间 -那是… |
[17:22] | Darius’ home office. | 达利斯的家庭办公室 |
[17:23] | What did they miss? | 他们遗漏了什么 |
[17:24] | No. No, I assure you. | 不 不 我敢保证 |
[17:26] | I checked that room myself. No blood. | 那房间是我亲自检查的 没有血迹 |
[17:28] | That right? Take a look closer, huh? | 真的吗 你仔细看看吧 |
[17:30] | Look at all the other doorknobs here. | 你看这里所有其它的门把手 |
[17:32] | They got fingerprints on it. | 上面都有指纹 |
[17:33] | This one here? It’s been wiped clean. | 这个呢 却是被人擦干净了 |
[17:35] | So the question is what did the killer want | 所以问题是 凶手想要的是 |
[17:37] | – that was in that room? – That room | -那房间里的什么东西 -那个房间 |
[17:39] | – was Darius’ office, right? – Yes. | -是达利斯的办公室 是吗 -是的 |
[17:40] | Right, I’m gonna have to go talk | 好吧 我得去跟 |
[17:41] | to the people he worked with at the bank. | 他银行的同事谈一谈 |
[17:45] | Agent Booth, this is Omid Turan. | 布斯探员 这位是奥米德·图兰 |
[17:47] | The president of Eram Bank. Also an old family friend. | 他是天堂银行的总裁 也是家族老友 |
[17:51] | Majid, do you understand the danger you are | 马吉德 你知道你让这个美国人参与调查 |
[17:53] | putting me in by getting this American involved? | 使我处于多么危险的境地吗 |
[17:54] | All right, look, | 好吧 听我说 |
[17:55] | Mr. Turan, I’m not looking to get anybody thrown in jail here. | 图兰先生 我并不是想把谁送进监狱 |
[17:57] | That’s why we’re here after hours. | 所以我们在你下班之后才来找你 |
[17:58] | People could think there is | 别人可能会以为 |
[17:59] | a problem at the bank. | 银行出了什么问题呢 |
[18:00] | This is a very proud institution. | 我们可是一家非常优秀的银行 |
[18:02] | I understand that, but still Darius was murdered. | 我明白 但达利斯被人谋杀了 |
[18:04] | And we need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[18:05] | Please, Omid? | 求你了 奥米德 |
[18:11] | Darius was a good worker. | 达利斯是个很好的员工 |
[18:12] | He would put in 60, 70 hours | 他周六到周四上班 |
[18:14] | between Saturday and Thursday. | 每周工作六七十个小时 |
[18:15] | Did you see Darius last Thursday? | 你上周四看到达利斯了吗 |
[18:19] | On Thursday… | 周四… |
[18:20] | Darius and I talked before he left for home. | 在达利斯回家之前 我跟他聊过 |
[18:23] | I told him to leave his concerns at the bank. | 我跟他说 不要把工作上的烦恼带回家 |
[18:26] | But he would worry about his work. | 但他对工作太担心了 |
[18:28] | What was he worried about? | 他在担心什么呢 |
[18:29] | There was a contractor. | 有一个合同承包人 |
[18:31] | Darius had denied him a loan for a construction project. | 达利斯拒绝为他的一个建筑工程贷款 |
[18:34] | Darius said the man had threatened him. | 达利斯说这人威胁他了 |
[18:35] | Omid, why am I only | 奥米德 为什么我到现在 |
[18:37] | – now hearing this? – I did not think | -才听说这件事 -我本来以为 |
[18:39] | it was serious, but now… | 这事没什么大不了 但现在… |
[18:40] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna need that contractor’s file. | 我需要那个承包人的资料 |
[18:43] | I’m also gonna need Darius’, uh, | 我还需要达利斯的… |
[18:44] | work computer and all of his files. | 工作电脑和他的全部资料 |
[18:51] | Mommy, what day | 妈妈 爸爸什么时候 |
[18:52] | will Daddy be home? | 才会回家呀 |
[18:54] | – Soon, I hope. – You always | -我希望不久之后吧 -你总是跟我说 |
[18:56] | tell me to be precise. | 要精确一点 |
[18:58] | “Soon” is not precise. | “不久之后”不够精确 |
[19:00] | I know, sweetheart, but right now | 我知道 亲爱的 但目前 |
[19:03] | “soon” is the best I can offer. | 我只能告诉你”不久之后” |
[19:05] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[19:08] | W-Wait… No, Christine, wait. | 等一下…不要 克里斯汀 等等 |
[19:12] | Oh, hello, there. | 你好呀 |
[19:14] | I thought you were my dad. | 我还以为你是我爸爸呢 |
[19:16] | – Really? – Uh, can I help you? | -真的吗 -你有什么事吗 |
[19:18] | My name’s Jimmy, and what was your name, little girl? | 我叫吉米 你叫什么呀 小姑娘 |
[19:20] | I don’t tell my name to strangers. | 我才不告诉陌生人我叫什么 |
[19:23] | I tell strangers that my daddy works for the FBI. | 我会告诉陌生人 我爸爸在联调局工作 |
[19:26] | Smart kid. | 聪明的孩子 |
[19:27] | Yes. She takes after her mother. Finish packing up | 是的 她像她妈妈 快去把背包 |
[19:29] | your backpack, sweetheart. We’re gonna leave in a minute. | 收拾好 亲爱的 我们马上就要走 |
[19:32] | I was hoping to speak with your husband. | 我想跟你丈夫谈一谈 |
[19:35] | – Why? – I’m here to collect on a debt. | -为什么 -我是来收债的 |
[19:38] | $30,000. | 三万美元 |
[19:39] | I’m sure he’d like to settle | 我敢肯定他会想要解决这件事 |
[19:41] | to avoid me coming around again. | 以防我再次前来 |
[19:43] | If you send an invoice for whatever it’s f… | 你能不能给我一份凭条 告诉我… |
[19:44] | I thought you said you were the smart one. | 我以为你说你很聪明呢 |
[19:49] | Are you talking about a gambling debt? | 你是在说赌债吗 |
[19:54] | Your husband lost big on a double or nothing. | 你丈夫赌输了一场双翻的赌局 |
[19:56] | It happens. | 这种事很常见 |
[19:59] | It was on a baseball game, wasn’t it? | 是关于一场棒球赛的 对吧 |
[20:02] | – Two days ago. – Since it seems he’s avoiding his obligations, | -两天前的 -既然他看起来像是在躲债 |
[20:05] | he should know that his debt | 他应该知道 |
[20:07] | could become your responsibility. | 他的债务会由你来还 |
[20:10] | You need to leave. | 你该走了 |
[20:11] | Leave this property now or I’m calling the police. | 离开我们家 不然我要报警了 |
[20:14] | This is my number. | 这是我的电话 |
[20:15] | Why don’t you give me a call as soon as you have the money? | 不如等你凑够了钱就给我打个电话吧 |
[20:18] | Otherwise, I’m gonna have to drop by again, | 不然 我还得再上门来 |
[20:19] | and you don’t want that kind of stress… | 你肯定也不喜欢那种压力 |
[20:21] | being pregnant and all. | 既然你正在怀孕呢 |
[20:26] | The bone scans | 阿拉斯图发来的 |
[20:27] | Arastoo sent were perfect. | 骨骼扫描做得非常好 |
[20:28] | The replicas I’m printing are exact duplicates. | 我正在打印的复制品简直就是一模一样的 |
[20:32] | Hey, sweetie, where have you been? | 亲爱的 你去哪里了 |
[20:33] | I started printing out the bones | 我差不多一小时前 |
[20:35] | almost an hour ago. | 就开始打印这些骨头了 |
[20:36] | I had to drop off Christine at my dad’s! | 我得把克里斯汀送到我爸那里去 |
[20:37] | What, no day care today? | 怎么 今天没有日托吗 |
[20:38] | The reason she’s with my dad is not important. | 我为什么送她到我爸那里并不重要 |
[20:41] | Really? ‘Cause the crazy, worried expression on your face | 真的吗 你脸上的疯狂担忧的表情 |
[20:44] | is singing a whole different tune. | 可完全不是这么说的 |
[20:47] | We have a case to solve. | 我们有个案子要解决 |
[20:48] | Unless you want Arastoo and Cam to stay over there forever. | 除非你希望阿拉斯图和凯永远呆在那里 |
[20:51] | And Booth. | 还有布斯 |
[20:53] | Right. And Booth. | 是啊 还有布斯 |
[20:56] | Blunt force trauma to the left temporal, | 左颞部的钝器伤 |
[20:58] | partially obscured by predation. | 由于动物觅食而部分变得模糊 |
[21:00] | I entered the fracture pattern into the computer. | 我把骨折图样输进了电脑里 |
[21:03] | Whatever hit the victim was multifaceted | 击中受害人的物件有很多的棱角 |
[21:05] | and definitely not a common object | 而且肯定不是寻常的东西 |
[21:08] | like a hammer or a tire iron. | 比如锤子 或者轮箍铁条 |
[21:10] | Also impact fractures | 而且左右两侧尺骨和桡骨 |
[21:11] | to the right and left ulna and radius bones, | 肋骨 以及左侧锁骨 |
[21:13] | ribs and left clavicle. | 还有撞击伤 |
[21:16] | Arastoo sent me a splinter from the wound to the clavicle. | 阿拉斯图给我发来了锁骨伤口上的碎片 |
[21:19] | It’s poplar, most likely from the staircase in the house. | 是杨木 最有可能是房子楼梯台阶上的 |
[21:22] | Which leads us to the last and most horribly awful set | 这就把我们引向阿拉斯图在报告里记下的 |
[21:25] | of injuries that Arastoo noted in his report. | 最后也是最可怕的那几个伤口 |
[21:27] | Half a dozen strikes extending over the whole body | 某种V字形的钝器造成的 |
[21:31] | with some sort of V-shaped blunt force instrument. | 六处撞击伤 布满尸体全身 |
[21:35] | Yeah, Arastoo thought the victim may have been beaten | 是的 阿拉斯图认为受害人可能被击打 |
[21:36] | by a metal two-by-four, the kind used in framing a house. | 二乘四英寸的金属 做房屋支架那种 |
[21:40] | Possible, but at this point, | 有可能 但现在就 |
[21:41] | to name the weapon would be pure supposition. | 确定凶器 其实纯属在臆测 |
[21:43] | Maybe, but Booth’s trying to track down a suspect | 或许吧 不过布斯正在查的嫌疑人 |
[21:45] | – who’s a contractor. – And apparently, | -就是个包工头 -而且 |
[21:47] | the guy has a record for almost beating a man | 这家伙去年还差点 |
[21:50] | to death last year. | 把人打死 |
[22:04] | I don’t know, is it me, | 是我的错觉吗 |
[22:05] | or does he just look guilty and scared? | 他好像因为犯了事很忐忑啊 |
[22:17] | Stand down. | 别动手 |
[22:19] | Don’t worry. | 别紧张 |
[22:27] | He’s CIA? | 中情局的 |
[22:28] | No, no, no, no, no. No, I’m not CIA. | 不是 我不是中情局的 |
[22:30] | You tell him I’m not CIA. | 跟他说我不是中情局的 |
[22:31] | I’m here to ask him questions. | 就问他几个问题 |
[22:33] | I’m doing things by the law only. | 我只做守法的事 |
[22:42] | He understands. | 他懂了 |
[22:43] | And he’s ready to cooperate. | 愿意配合 |
[22:45] | Tell him that we know that he threatened Darius, | 跟他说 我们知道他威胁达利斯 |
[22:47] | that Darius’ neighbors saw his truck | 达利斯邻居都看到他的卡车 |
[22:48] | at the house the day of the murder. | 案发当天出现在房子前 |
[23:00] | He says he went to visit Darius | 他说去找达利斯 |
[23:02] | in order to bribe him but didn’t meet. | 是想行贿 但没见成 |
[23:07] | I believe him, tell him that. | 我信了 跟他说 |
[23:09] | Tell him I believe him. | 跟他说我信了 |
[23:10] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[23:40] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:41] | He says, uh, that Darius argued | 他说 达利斯和一个 |
[23:44] | with a blonde-haired foreign woman | 金发外国女人争执 |
[23:46] | who left his house very angry. | 她离开的时候非常生气 |
[23:48] | Blonde, well, she would definitely stand out. | 金发 肯定很引人注目 |
[23:49] | Someone must have seen that. All right, | 一定有人见过她 |
[23:50] | well, that’s a start. | 又有线索了 |
[23:52] | Do you want me to ask him anything else? | 还要问什么别的吗 |
[23:53] | No, I don’t want you to ask him anything else. | 不 你不用再问了 |
[23:55] | We’re done here. | 这儿完事了 |
[24:10] | Hey, so Hodgins will just be a second. | 哈金斯马上就过来 |
[24:12] | He’s just going through the evidence you overnighted. | 他在查看连夜送来的证物 |
[24:14] | How are you guys holding up? | 你们还撑得住吗 |
[24:15] | We’re doing okay. | 还行 |
[24:16] | Uh, no, we’re not. | 不 不好 |
[24:17] | It’s crazy. | 这儿可扯了 |
[24:18] | We’re being watched all the time. | 任何时候都有人监视 |
[24:20] | So no time for summer romance then? | 都没有夏日韵事了 |
[24:22] | Well, premarital sex is punishable by 100 lashes, so… | 这里用一百下鞭笞来惩罚婚前性行为 |
[24:25] | Lashes? | 鞭笞 |
[24:26] | The Law of Hodoud is rarely enforced. | 胡杜德法执行得很少 |
[24:28] | And “rarely” is good enough for you? | 你觉得”很少”就够好了 |
[24:30] | Look, I know you blame me for coming | 我知道你在怪我 |
[24:32] | to Iran in the first place. | 当初来伊朗 |
[24:33] | And I’m sorry it’s come to this. | 我也很抱歉事情到这步田地 |
[24:35] | But if I hadn’t come, my brother would be dead. | 但假如我没回来 我哥肯定就死了 |
[24:37] | No, I know, I know. | 我懂 |
[24:38] | I just want us to have our life back. | 只是希望我们的生活回归正轨 |
[24:41] | We will. | 会的 |
[24:42] | And I’ll risk a lash to convince you. | 而且就算挨一鞭 我也要让你相信 |
[24:46] | – Hey, hey, hey, stop. – Sorry. | -快停下来 -不好意思 |
[24:49] | – Okay, we do have a murder. – Right. | -还有凶案要办呢 -明白 |
[24:52] | So I was combing over the victim’s clothing, | 检查被害者的衣服时 |
[24:54] | and I found several blonde hairs. | 我发现了几根金色的头发 |
[24:56] | Also there’s traces of vaginal fluid | 还有少量阴道分泌物 |
[24:59] | transferred onto his underwear. | 留在他的内裤上 |
[25:01] | Oh, okay, well, Dad’s not gonna be happy about that. | 他爸知道可不会高兴 |
[25:03] | – What about the phone? – It was repaired. | -那手机呢 -修好了 |
[25:05] | We’ll upload the memory so you can have access. | 我们会把内存上传 你就能看到了 |
[25:07] | Hey, so I know what fed on the victim. | 我知道吃受害者的是什么了 |
[25:09] | Canis familiaris. | 犬 |
[25:11] | – A dog? – Specifically, a dachshund. | -狗 -确切点说 是达克斯腊狗 |
[25:13] | A wiener dog ate the victim? | 被害人被一只腊肠犬吃了 |
[25:15] | Yeah, two of them, actually– they were bred for hunting, | 其实是两只 它们被养来狩猎 |
[25:18] | so for them, the victim was a, | 对它们而言 受害者不过是 |
[25:19] | was a victory dinner. | 一顿胜利大餐 |
[25:21] | Dogs in Iran are considered ritually unclean. | 伊朗这边的宗教认为犬类不洁 |
[25:23] | They’re rare, mostly brought in by foreigners. | 这里狗很少 主要是外国人带来的 |
[25:26] | Yeah, and from what I’ve read, | 而且就我所知 |
[25:27] | dogs need their own passports. | 狗狗出入境也需要护照 |
[25:29] | So we might be looking | 也就是说我们要找一个 |
[25:31] | for a blonde woman with two wiener dogs. | 带着两条腊肠犬的金发女人 |
[25:34] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[25:38] | I was told not to bother you, | 他们叫我别打扰你 |
[25:40] | but I thought that you’d want to know. | 但我想你或许愿意知道 |
[25:42] | The CIA and the FBI are working on a plan “B” | 中情局和联调局正在部署后备方案 |
[25:45] | to get Booth, Cam and Arastoo out of Iran. | 把布斯 凯和阿拉斯图弄出伊朗 |
[25:48] | So you interrupted my work on plan “A” | 你打断我对现行方案的工作 |
[25:50] | to tell me there may be a plan “B.” | 就为了告诉我可能有个后备方案 |
[25:52] | I’m sorry, I just wanted to do something. | 很抱歉 我就想找点事做 |
[25:55] | I didn’t want to feel quite as useless as I am right now. | 我不想总像现在这样 什么忙也帮不上 |
[26:00] | I understand how you feel. | 我能体会 |
[26:02] | So far the only thing I’ve been able to determine is | 到现在我只能确定 |
[26:04] | the victim wasn’t beaten with a steel two-by-four. | 受害者没被二乘四英寸的钢棒击打 |
[26:08] | So what was he hit with? | 那是什么打他 |
[26:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:11] | I feel like the answer’s in front of me, | 感觉答案就在眼前 |
[26:12] | but, um, for some reason, | 但因为某种原因 |
[26:15] | I’m unable to focus. | 我就是无法看清楚 |
[26:16] | Because you’re worried about Booth? | 因为担心布斯 |
[26:19] | Yes. | 是 |
[26:22] | But not because he’s in Iran. | 但不是因为他身在伊朗 |
[26:26] | You want me to elaborate. | 你想听我详细解释 |
[26:28] | Only if you want to. | 前提是你愿意 |
[26:31] | Typically, when I have a personal issue, | 通常情况下 遇到私人问题 |
[26:34] | I turn to Angela for advice, | 我会去听安琪拉的建议 |
[26:36] | but then you were the one that said | 但是你以前说过 |
[26:39] | that Booth shouldn’t go undercover to that poker game | 布斯不该去当卧底打扑克 |
[26:42] | because he’s an addict. | 因为他有赌瘾 |
[26:45] | You said there would be consequences. | 你说过可能有影响 |
[26:48] | So Booth is gambling again? | 布斯又在赌钱了 |
[26:55] | A man came by the house. | 有个男的来我家 |
[26:56] | He gave me this card. | 留了张名片 |
[26:57] | He said Booth owed him $30,000. | 他说布斯欠他三万美元 |
[27:01] | And then he made thinly veiled threats | 然后不加掩饰地恐吓了 |
[27:04] | to me and Christine. | 我和克里斯汀 |
[27:07] | Did you tell Booth about any of this? | 这事儿你有跟布斯提过吗 |
[27:09] | Not when he’s in Iran. | 他在伊朗 我不会说的 |
[27:10] | Good. | 好 |
[27:12] | Till he gets back, | 他回来前 |
[27:12] | I’ll look into this Jimmy guy. | 我就调查这个叫吉米的家伙 |
[27:15] | It’s not your problem, Aubrey. | 这不是你的工作 奥布里 |
[27:17] | It is if I can help. | 只要能派上用场就该我负责 |
[27:19] | Hey, now I don’t feel so useless. | 现在我不觉得那么没用了 |
[27:27] | I tracked her down through the passports for her dogs, | 通过狗护照找到的她 |
[27:30] | both dachshunds. | 都是达克斯腊狗 |
[27:32] | Oksana Kozlov, blonde. | 奥克萨那·克兹洛夫 金发 |
[27:34] | She’s an executive for a Russian oil company. | 她是一家俄罗斯石油公司的经理 |
[27:36] | Well, I’m gonna need those dogs. | 把那两只狗抓起来 |
[27:37] | There might be evidence in them or on them. | 应该还有证物在体内或身上 |
[27:38] | She shipped them back to Russia two days ago. | 两天前她把狗送回俄罗斯了 |
[27:41] | I demand to be told what I am doing here. | 谁来解释一下 干嘛把我带这来 |
[27:43] | Why are we not at the police station? | 为什么不去警察局 |
[27:45] | You’re here because we know your little canine comrades snacked | 来这儿是因为我们发现你那两只狗伙计 |
[27:48] | on a murder victim by the name of Darius Namazi. | 享用了一位名叫达利斯·纳马齐的受害者 |
[27:51] | We also have a witness who saw you fight with Darius | 而且也有目击者见到你和达利斯 |
[27:53] | – the day he died. – Did you try to leave the country? | -在他被害当天吵架 -你打算出国吗 |
[27:55] | It is not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[27:57] | Darius and I… | 达利斯和我 |
[27:58] | – We were in love. – Really? Yeah? | -是恋人 -真的 |
[28:00] | Because Darius’ family has no idea who the hell you are. | 可达利斯他家人都不知道你这号人物 |
[28:02] | Because he knew his father would not approve of him | 那是因为他父亲不允许 |
[28:04] | sleeping with a woman who was not Iranian. | 他跟外国女人上床 |
[28:06] | Are you saying he disregarded religious law? | 你是说他没有理会宗教法律 |
[28:08] | I am saying he was a reformer. | 我的意思是 他是个革新者 |
[28:11] | How about the fight you had the day he was killed? | 那他被害那天你们吵什么 |
[28:13] | It was after work. | 当时已经下班了 |
[28:14] | I found him alone. | 我看他一个人 |
[28:16] | He had been drinking. | 在喝酒 |
[28:18] | He was afraid. | 他很害怕 |
[28:20] | When I tried to get him to tell me what was the matter, | 我让他说说遇到什么麻烦了 |
[28:22] | Darius refused. | 他不肯 |
[28:24] | Said it was too dangerous. | 只说很危险 |
[28:26] | But I wanted to help. | 我确实想帮忙 |
[28:28] | I demanded he tell me. | 就命令他告诉我 |
[28:30] | He yelled at me. | 他冲我吼 |
[28:32] | We fought. | 我们就吵起来了 |
[28:33] | And he told me to leave. | 然后他赶我走 |
[28:35] | That’s the last time I saw him. | 那是最后一次见到他 |
[28:37] | – No. No, you lie! – Stop. | -不 你说谎 -别闹 |
[28:39] | After you left, what happened? | 你离开之后 发生什么了 |
[28:41] | Nothing, I didn’t hear from him, | 什么都没有 也没听到他的消息 |
[28:43] | so I came back to the house on Monday to apologize. | 所以我在周一去他家道歉 |
[28:47] | That’s when I found Darius and the dogs. | 然后我就发现了达利斯和那两条狗 |
[28:50] | It was terrible. | 那太可怕了 |
[28:53] | I shipped the dogs home so they wouldn’t be killed. | 我把两条狗运回家是为了防止它们被杀 |
[28:59] | But Darius… | 但是达利斯 |
[29:02] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[29:05] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[29:07] | Sanjar. | 桑贾尔 |
[29:08] | Come. | 过来 |
[29:16] | I have reviewed Vaziri’s work so far. | 我已经看过瓦齐里截至目前的研究结果 |
[29:19] | The initial report was right. | 最初的报告是正确的 |
[29:21] | My son was a drunk, a fornicator. | 我儿子饮酒并且和女人私通 |
[29:23] | He was a traitor to his own government. | 他背叛自己的政府 |
[29:26] | Even in death, he was eaten by an unclean animal. | 就连死后也是被不洁的动物啃食 |
[29:29] | He was also murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[29:30] | This investigation is over. | 这次调查结束了 |
[29:33] | You and your friends are free to leave. | 你和你的朋友们可以离开了 |
[29:43] | Guys, change of plans. | 伙计们 计划有变 |
[29:44] | Pack up whatever you need, | 带上你们需要的所有东西 |
[29:45] | I want to get out of here in five, let’s go. | 咱们五分钟后就离开 动作快 |
[29:47] | Wait, are you serious? | 等会 你说真的吗 |
[29:48] | We can’t just leave. | 我们不能就这么走了 |
[29:49] | Wh-What about what Angela found on the victim’s phone? | 安琪拉在死者手机上的发现怎么办 |
[29:51] | We’re so close to catching the murderer. | 我们马上就要找出凶手了 |
[29:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:53] | Angela recovered a text alert from a security company | 安琪拉收到了一条来自检测你儿子的手提电脑的 |
[29:56] | that was monitoring your son’s laptop. | 安保公司发来的短信警报 |
[29:58] | The text said someone was trying to access Darius’ laptop. | 信息上说有人试图进入达利斯的电脑 |
[30:00] | And this was after he was dead. | 而且这发生在他去世后 |
[30:01] | The killer must have stolen the computer from his home office. | 凶手肯定从他家的办公室偷走了他的手提电脑 |
[30:03] | Right, and then wiped the prints from the door. | 没错 然后抹掉了门上的指纹 |
[30:05] | Was Angela able to track down who it was? | 安琪拉可以追踪到这个人吗 |
[30:07] | No. I’m not going to waste any more time on this. | 不 我不要再在这件事上浪费时间了 |
[30:10] | Why not? Because your son drank? | 为什么 就因为你儿子饮酒吗 |
[30:12] | Because he fell in love with a woman you disapprove of? | 就因为你不喜欢他爱上的女人吗 |
[30:15] | I’m not surprised you defend him. | 你会为他说话 我一点也不惊讶 |
[30:17] | In the eyes of Allah, you’re also a disgrace. | 在真主阿拉眼里 你也是个耻辱 |
[30:20] | How dare you. | 你怎么能说这种话 |
[30:21] | – Cam. – No. | -凯 -不 |
[30:22] | I will not let him say another word against you. | 我不会再让他对你说这种话 |
[30:24] | You don’t even know Arastoo. | 你根本都不了解阿拉斯图 |
[30:26] | And yet you condemn him? | 却在这里谴责他 |
[30:27] | You don’t see what he does every day | 你看不到他每天为了 |
[30:28] | to uphold the pillars of your religion. | 坚持你们的信仰而做的那些事 |
[30:30] | Prayers, fasting, | 祷告 禁食 |
[30:32] | giving to the needy. | 施舍穷苦 |
[30:33] | The only acts of defiance he’s ever committed | 他这辈子唯一的反抗行为 |
[30:37] | have been in the name of love. | 也是出于爱 |
[30:40] | So I don’t care what you do to me, | 所以我不管你怎么惩罚我都好 |
[30:42] | I will not listen to you judge him. | 我都不会让你再继续这么说他 |
[30:46] | The Koran says, | 《可兰经》上说 |
[30:46] | “Allah is best aware of him who strayeth from his way, | “真主阿拉最清楚是谁偏离了正道 |
[30:50] | and he is best aware of those who walk aright.” | 又是谁一直坚持在正道上” |
[30:54] | It’s not for us to hold ourselves above the Prophet. | 我们不能立自己于先知之上 |
[30:57] | Only God is allowed to judge. | 只有上帝有权审判 |
[30:59] | Our job is to show compassion and mercy. | 而我们的职责是心怀怜悯和宽容 |
[31:04] | Mr. Namazi, | 纳马齐先生 |
[31:06] | if you take away the threat of imprisonment, | 如果你不威胁要关押我们的话 |
[31:08] | we promise we will see this through. | 我们保证我们会追查到真凶 |
[31:22] | Jimmy Kosinski. | 吉米·科辛斯基 |
[31:23] | Wow, I’m surprised that you had the nerve | 你居然有胆量在你的名片上 |
[31:26] | to use your actual name on your business card there. | 印自己的真名 还真叫我吃了一惊啊 |
[31:29] | Well, I find it helps so people know what to call me. | 我觉得大家知道我的名字对生意有好处 |
[31:31] | Okay, look, Jimmy, I just want to be clear with you. | 好吧 吉米 我想跟你把话说清楚 |
[31:34] | You stay away from Booth and his family. | 你最好躲布斯和他的家人远点 |
[31:38] | Agent Aubrey… | 奥布里探员 |
[31:39] | let me put forth a hypothetical situation. | 我来给你提一个假设的情形 |
[31:44] | Suppose I were a bookie | 假设我是个赌注登记经纪人 |
[31:46] | and an FBI agent owed me, say, | 而一个联邦调查局的探员欠了我 |
[31:49] | $30,000. | 三万美金 |
[31:53] | You’d have me just forget about the debt? | 你想让我就这么算了吗 |
[31:55] | I’d say you’d have to be an idiot not to. | 我会说 只有蠢货才会继续找麻烦 |
[31:59] | And what do you think the FBI would do | 你觉得要是假设这个探员欠我钱的事 |
[32:00] | if information about this hypothetical debt | 被公开了 联邦调查局会怎么做 |
[32:04] | were made public? Say… | 比如说 |
[32:06] | to a newspaper? | 这件事上报了 |
[32:08] | My guess is, the FBI would | 我猜联邦调查局会立即 |
[32:10] | immediately revoke the agent’s top secret clearance, | 撤销这名探员的最高机密权限 |
[32:13] | possibly even make an example out of him and fire him. | 也许还会杀一儆百而将他炒掉 |
[32:16] | You do realize that you’re talking about blackmail. | 你知道你自己现在是在勒索吗 |
[32:18] | No, I’m talking hypotheticals. | 不 我是说假设 |
[32:22] | But when you think about it, | 不过你仔细想想 |
[32:23] | $30,000 really isn’t that much. | 三万美金也不算多 |
[32:26] | Not when you consider the alternatives. | 特别是当你别无选择的时候 |
[32:33] | Dr. Brennan, this blunt force trauma injury | 布纳恩博士 左侧颞骨上的钝力外伤 |
[32:35] | to the left temporal bone is unlike any I’ve ever seen. | 和我之前见过的都不同 |
[32:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:38] | Angela already ran the fracture pattern through the computer. | 安琪拉已经用电脑比对过骨折的模式 |
[32:41] | It doesn’t correspond | 它和任何常见的 |
[32:43] | to any commonly known blunt force weapons. | 钝力武器造成的伤痕都不相符 |
[32:45] | Which means we should look at the crime scene photos | 也就是说我们应该看看犯罪现场的照片 |
[32:47] | in case the victim was struck with an uncommon item, | 说不定凶器是一件不常见的东西 |
[32:49] | like a small statue or some piece of furniture. | 比如一个小雕塑或是某件家具 |
[32:52] | Nothing like that will correlate | 那些东西都跟 |
[32:54] | to the injury in question. | 我们现在讨论的伤痕无关 |
[32:56] | But you haven’t even looked at the photos. | 可你都还没看过现场照片呢 |
[32:57] | But I did closely examine | 但我确实仔细检查过了 |
[32:59] | the fracture to the victim’s left proximal tibia. | 死者左侧胫骨近端的骨折 |
[33:04] | It’s an impact fracture. So what? | 那是冲击造成的骨折 可那又如何呢 |
[33:07] | It’s the same as a dozen others | 这和其它十几个由坠落楼梯 |
[33:08] | caused by the fall down the stairs. | 而造成的骨折无异 |
[33:10] | Except the other fractures from the stairs | 只不过其它由楼梯造成的骨折 |
[33:13] | occurred mediolaterally. | 都是发生在中间外侧 |
[33:15] | This indirect fracture | 而这个间接的骨折 |
[33:16] | was the result of a pulled ligament. | 是韧带拉伤的结果 |
[33:18] | Which would only happen if the victim had been moved. | 只有当死者被移动过 才会出现这种情况 |
[33:21] | And if the victim was moved, | 如果死者被移动过 |
[33:23] | that means that the victim’s house | 那就是说死者的家 |
[33:25] | may not be the actual scene of the crime. | 也许并不是犯罪现场 |
[33:30] | Where’s Booth? | 布斯呢 |
[33:31] | Did you track down whoever stole the victim’s laptop? | 你追踪到是谁偷了死者的手提电脑吗 |
[33:34] | Yeah, | 查到了 |
[33:34] | from the IP address | 通过那个人试图 |
[33:36] | where this guy tried to access the computer. | 进入那台电脑时所用的IP地址 |
[33:38] | Uh, his name is Sanjar Zamaani. | 他叫桑贾尔·赞马尼 |
[33:42] | That’s the victim’s cousin. | 那是死者的表兄 |
[33:50] | Hey, where’s the laptop? | 手提电脑在哪 |
[33:50] | What? I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 什么 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:51] | No, no. I know you stole it. | 不 不 我知道是你偷的 |
[33:53] | You tried to access it from here. | 你试图在这里进入他的系统 |
[33:54] | Get out! How dare you accuse me? | 给我滚出去 你怎么敢这样指责我 |
[34:03] | Okay! Okay, I admit it. | 好吧 好吧 我承认 |
[34:05] | I took the computer. | 我是拿走了他的手提电脑 |
[34:07] | But I only did it to protect him. | 但是我这么做只是为了保护他 |
[34:08] | Protect him from who? | 保护他什么 |
[34:09] | From my uncle, his father. | 不让我叔叔也就是他父亲看到 |
[34:11] | If he looked at Darius’ laptop, | 如果他看了达利斯的电脑 |
[34:13] | he would see the e-mails between Darius and that Russian woman. | 他就会看到达利斯和那个俄国女人之间的邮件 |
[34:15] | Russian woman? Get up here. | 俄国女人 给我起来 |
[34:17] | You knew about her the whole time? | 你一直都知道她的事 |
[34:19] | Yes, I knew everything. | 是 我什么都知道 |
[34:21] | Uh, the drinking, the woman, | 饮酒 那个女人 |
[34:23] | even that Darius was on the Internet advocating for | 甚至是达利斯上网鼓吹女权 |
[34:26] | women’s rights and freedom of speech. | 和言论自由的事 |
[34:28] | I knew how ashamed my uncle would be. | 我知道我叔叔会觉得多丢人 |
[34:31] | I took the computer so he would never find out. | 我拿走那台电脑就是为了不让他发现 |
[34:33] | What would your uncle do if he found out? | 如果你叔叔知道了会怎么做 |
[34:34] | Sanjar. | 桑贾尔 |
[34:36] | Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 |
[34:38] | we need to get you out of here. | 我们得离开这 |
[34:39] | Someone has called into the station | 有人打电话到警局 |
[34:41] | and told the general | 把你们至今为止 |
[34:42] | about everything you have been doing. | 在做的一切都报告给了将军 |
[34:43] | – How much time? – One hour at most. | -我们还有多少时间 -最多一个小时 |
[34:45] | After that, you and your friends could be thrown in prison. | 在这之后 你和你的朋友就可能会被丢进监狱 |
[34:53] | Are you into the victim’s computer? | 你进到死者的电脑里了吗 |
[34:54] | Uh, yeah. | 进去了 |
[34:55] | But the bad news is, Booth says we only have 15 minutes | 但是坏消息是 布斯说我们只有15分钟的时间了 |
[34:58] | before the police shut this whole thing down. | 之后警察就会封锁整个行动 |
[35:00] | Hey, what about the cousin’s claim | 那个表兄声称达利斯在努力 |
[35:02] | that Darius was working to make Iran a democracy? | 实现伊朗的民主化的事证实了吗 |
[35:05] | Well, that seems to be true. | 那好像是真的 |
[35:06] | The computer was set up to get around | 电脑上的设置可以绕过所有 |
[35:08] | all the government filters so he can access Facebook, | 政府的防火墙 所以他能上脸书 |
[35:12] | Twitter, Tumblr… | 推特还有汤不热 |
[35:13] | The government’s pretty strict, | 伊朗政府相当严格 |
[35:14] | so it’s certainly a motive. | 所以这绝对是个动机 |
[35:15] | You know, his father is part of the government. | 他父亲就是政府成员 |
[35:18] | Darius would have been an embarrassment. | 达利斯会觉得是他的耻辱 |
[35:20] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[35:20] | You think that his father killed him? | 你认为是他的父亲杀了他 |
[35:23] | I’m just saying… | 我只是随便说说 |
[35:24] | Well, then, why kidnap Arastoo to help solve the crime? | 那为什么要绑架阿拉斯图来帮他破案呢 |
[35:26] | Maybe he just wanted to find out | 也许他只是想看看 |
[35:28] | if there was enough evidence to tie him to the murder. | 有没有足够证据能把他和谋杀案联系起来 |
[35:31] | And as soon as they started finding evidence, | 他们一旦找到证据 |
[35:32] | he shut down the investigation. | 他就马上结束调查 |
[35:37] | Mr. Vaziri, take a look at | 瓦齐里先生 看一下 |
[35:39] | the V-shaped fracture to the left tibia. | 左侧胫骨上的V形骨折 |
[35:43] | I’ve looked at him over and over. What does it matter? | 我已经把尸体看了一遍又一遍了 有什么用吗 |
[35:44] | Because he was killed on a staircase. | 因为他是在楼梯上被杀害的 |
[35:47] | Oh, come on, Bones, | 拜托 骨头 |
[35:48] | even you said he was killed | 你不是也说他是先被杀害 |
[35:48] | and was brought back to his own house | 然后尸体被带回他自己家 |
[35:50] | and pushed down the stairs. | 从台阶上推了下去 |
[35:51] | The fractures weren’t caused by a weapon. | 这些骨折不是凶器造成的 |
[35:53] | They were caused by falling against steps, | 是从楼梯上滚下而形成的 |
[35:55] | but not the rounded steps at the victim’s house. | 但不是死者家中那种圆形的台阶 |
[35:57] | These had squared-off edges. | 这种台阶边缘是方形的 |
[35:58] | Wait, so he was killed on one staircase, | 等等 这么说他是从一个楼梯上摔下 |
[36:00] | then later pushed down a second? | 之后又被从另一个楼梯上推下来 |
[36:01] | It’s the perfect way for the killer to cover up the crime. | 这是凶手掩盖罪行的最佳方法 |
[36:03] | Also, look at the angle of each strike. | 而且 你们看每一处撞击的角度 |
[36:05] | The victim didn’t just tumble down the stairs. | 死者不是从楼梯上径直摔下来 |
[36:08] | He rolled in a curved trajectory. | 他是顺着一个弯曲的路径滚下 |
[36:11] | So we’re looking for a grand staircase | 所以我们要找的是跟死者家中一样的 |
[36:13] | like the one in the victim’s house. | 那种豪华楼梯 |
[36:14] | But with steps made from something harder than wood. | 但台阶是用比木头硬的材料制成的 |
[36:17] | The bank where Darius worked! | 达利斯上班的那间银行 |
[36:18] | The-the, the staircase is made out of marble | 那里的楼梯是大理石的 |
[36:19] | and it’s curved. | 也是弯曲上升的 |
[36:20] | Would that cause the injuries? | 那会造成这样的创伤吗 |
[36:22] | Well, yes. Yes. | 会 是的 |
[36:23] | I’ll do the calculations | 我会做些运算 |
[36:25] | and send you the measurements to match. | 然后发给你用于测量的数据 |
[36:27] | Hey. I was just watching you guys in my office. | 我刚刚在办公室里听了你们的对话 |
[36:30] | Did you say something about “Bank,” Booth? | 你是不是提到了”银行” 布斯 |
[36:32] | Because I just decrypted something on Darius’ computer. | 因为我刚解密了一份达利斯电脑里的文件 |
[36:36] | Have you guys come across someone named Omid Turan? | 你们有没有听过奥米德·图兰这个名字 |
[36:40] | That’s the president of the bank. | 是银行的行长 |
[36:42] | Uh, well, he’s also an embezzler. | 他挪用公款 |
[36:44] | Darius was compiling evidence against him. | 达利斯死前在收集举报他的证据 |
[36:46] | So Omid is our killer. We got him. | 凶手就是奥米德 我们找到证据了 |
[36:48] | He must be the one that called the police and shut us down. | 一定是他报警要求警方制止我们的行动 |
[36:51] | Police! | 警察 |
[36:54] | Police! | 警察 |
[37:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:04] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[37:07] | Hooshmand, what are you doing here? | 霍西曼德 你怎么来了 |
[37:08] | My men and I are here to protect you from the police. | 我和我的人来保护你们不被警察抓走 |
[37:11] | I told Danny I would keep you safe, | 我答应了丹尼会确保你们的安全 |
[37:12] | so I keep you safe. | 我说到做到 |
[37:14] | Was it worth it? | 你们此行值得吗 |
[37:15] | We can finally arrest a murderer. | 我们抓住了一个杀人凶手 |
[37:17] | Is that worth it? Huh? | 这算值得吗 |
[37:21] | Good. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[37:23] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[37:38] | This is easily the best tea I have ever had. | 这是我喝过最棒的茶 |
[37:42] | The secret is rose petals. | 秘密在于玫瑰花瓣 |
[37:43] | They put a pinch in every cup. | 每一杯茶里都放了几片 |
[37:45] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[37:46] | Well, I expect you to make this for me every morning. | 我希望你每天早上都泡这种茶给我喝 |
[37:49] | I will send you some. | 我会给你寄一些 |
[37:50] | So, Mr. Namazi, I have to ask, | 纳马齐先生 我不得不问 |
[37:52] | uh, now that you know more about your son, | 现在您了解了更多关于您儿子的事 |
[37:54] | do you still disapprove of the life he was living? | 您仍然不能接受他的生活方式吗 |
[37:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:59] | Because in the eyes of Allah, | 因为在真主眼中 |
[38:01] | Darius was not a good Muslim. | 达利斯不是个合格的穆斯林教徒 |
[38:04] | I still mourn his loss | 但我还是为他的死感到扼腕 |
[38:06] | because… | 因为 |
[38:09] | …I loved my son. | 我爱我的儿子 |
[38:16] | I know this trip was… | 我知道你们此行 |
[38:17] | difficult, to say the least, but… | 往好了说 不算顺利 但是 |
[38:20] | if you allow me, | 如果你们允许 |
[38:22] | I would like a chance to apologize | 请给我一个机会向你们道歉 |
[38:24] | and show you my gratitude. | 并表达我的感激 |
[38:27] | That’s, uh… really very kind of you, | 您真是太客气了 |
[38:30] | but you see, we have a plane to catch. | 但我们还要赶飞机 |
[38:31] | And I’m sure you understand that we-we don’t want to miss that, | 我相信您能理解我们不想错过航班的心情 |
[38:33] | so… | 所以… |
[38:34] | Hooshmand should be here soon, so… | 霍西曼德很快就会到了 |
[38:36] | Actually, uh, we’ll meet you at the airport. | 实际上 我们在机场见吧 |
[38:39] | What, you want to | 什么 你们还想 |
[38:40] | risk getting into more trouble? | 冒遇上更多麻烦的风险吗 |
[38:41] | No, we’ve got to say good-bye to his brother. | 不是 我们得去和他哥哥道别 |
[38:47] | I cannot believe you are here in Tehran. | 真不敢相信你居然来德黑兰了 |
[38:49] | And you really came all the way just for this fool? | 你真的为了这个白痴这么远赶来 |
[38:52] | Hey, be nice. | 说话好听点 |
[38:54] | All I am saying– I feel like she could do better. | 我只是想说 我觉得她能找到更好的 |
[38:56] | Thanks. I’ll-I’ll keep that in mind. | 谢谢 我会记得你这句话的 |
[39:00] | He did make sure I lived, | 他的确确保我活了下来 |
[39:01] | so maybe he’s not that big of a fool. | 所以也许他不是那么白痴 |
[39:04] | High praise. | 真是好高的赞扬 |
[39:07] | Maybe the next time I see you, | 也许下次我见到你时 |
[39:09] | it’s in the United States. | 就是在美国了 |
[39:11] | Say, at a wedding. | 没准是在婚礼上 |
[39:15] | I would like that. | 那样很好 |
[39:21] | Hamid, I’m sorry, but we’re gonna have to leave | 哈米德 抱歉 但我们得走了 |
[39:23] | if we’re going to make it to the airport. | 不然要赶不上飞机了 |
[39:25] | Then let’s make sure this moment lasts | 那让我们记住这一刻 |
[39:28] | until the next time, huh? | 直到下一次再聚 |
[39:44] | Hello. | 喂 |
[39:46] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[39:47] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[39:47] | Did you give Jimmy the money? | 你把钱给吉米了吗 |
[39:49] | I’m meeting him in a half an hour. | 我半个小时后跟他见面 |
[39:51] | Listen, I wanted to let you know | 我想告诉你 |
[39:52] | that I talked to Booth’s ex-bookie, Jason Samuels. | 我找布斯的上一个庄家詹森·塞缪尔斯谈过 |
[39:56] | Does Booth owe him money, as well? | 布斯也欠他钱吗 |
[39:58] | No. Samuels said that Booth called him | 不是 塞缪尔斯说布斯给他打过电话 |
[39:59] | and tried to place a bet, | 想找他下赌注 |
[40:00] | but Samuels refused to take it, | 但塞缪尔斯拒绝了 |
[40:02] | which is probably why Booth turned to Jimmy. | 大概因为那样布斯才去找了吉米 |
[40:04] | The reason why Booth did | 布斯这样做的原因 |
[40:05] | what he did is not important to me. | 对我来说并不重要 |
[40:07] | All I care is that the debt is paid | 我只在乎把赌债还清 |
[40:09] | and that Christine and I are safe. | 确保我和克里斯汀的安全 |
[40:11] | All right. Consider it done. | 好的 这个你放心 |
[40:13] | Oh, I have to go. Booth is here. | 我得挂了 布斯回来了 |
[40:15] | Thank you, Aubrey. | 谢谢你 奥布里 |
[40:16] | Hello? | 有人在家吗 |
[40:21] | It’s… it’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[40:22] | Oh, yeah, so good to see you. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[40:24] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[40:25] | Where’s Christine? She sleeping? | 克里斯汀呢 她睡了吗 |
[40:27] | No. | 没 |
[40:28] | I mean, I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:30] | She’s with my dad. | 她在我爸爸那里 |
[40:32] | Well, that’s good. A little time for ourselves. | 那不错 我们可以享受二人时光了 |
[40:34] | Stop. | 停下 |
[40:36] | First, I want to say how proud I am of you. | 首先 我要说我为你感到骄傲 |
[40:41] | For helping Arastoo and Cam | 你帮了阿拉斯图和凯 |
[40:42] | and your bravery in confronting the authorities | 在与伊斯兰共和国的官方对峙时 |
[40:46] | in the Islamic Republic. | 表现出了极大的勇气 |
[40:52] | Everything okay, Bones? | 一切还好吗 骨头 |
[40:54] | No. | 不好 |
[40:58] | Before you left, you asked me a question | 你出发前 问过我一个问题 |
[40:59] | about a surgical procedure | 是关于一种在棒球运动员中 |
[41:01] | common to baseball players. | 常见的外科手术 |
[41:05] | Um, okay… why are we talking about baseball? | 是的 我们为什么要谈棒球的事 |
[41:07] | I just… I just got home. | 我…我刚回到家 |
[41:08] | Let’s make a drink or something. | 我们弄杯喝的吧 |
[41:10] | I need to know why you asked me that question. | 我要知道你为什么问我那个问题 |
[41:12] | What? Come on. | 什么 拜托 |
[41:14] | Are you serious? That was like a week ago. | 你是认真的吗 那是一周前的事了 |
[41:16] | Please, just answer my question, Booth. | 请你回答我的问题 布斯 |
[41:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:20] | Just was, uh… | 只是 |
[41:22] | just wanted to have a conversation, you know? | 只是想跟你闲聊而已 |
[41:23] | I was curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[41:25] | Are you gambling? | 你在赌博吗 |
[41:27] | I need you to tell me the truth. | 我需要你告诉我实话 |
[41:29] | Because without the truth, | 因为如果没有诚实 |
[41:30] | we have nothing. | 我们之间就什么都没有了 |
[41:33] | So, please… are you? | 所以请你告诉我 你在赌博吗 |
[41:38] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[41:43] | Jimmy, your bookie, came here. | 你的赌注经纪人吉米来过 |
[41:44] | I paid him everything you owe. | 我把你欠他的钱都还给他了 |
[41:47] | Wait. Jimmy? | 等等 吉米吗 |
[41:47] | What-what do you mean? You paid Jimmy? | 你说还钱给吉米是什么意思 |
[41:48] | I need you to leave. | 我需要你离开 |
[41:50] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[41:51] | No, no. Look, I’m sorry. | 不不 听我说 我很抱歉 |
[41:52] | What happened, it was just, | 这件事 只是 |
[41:52] | it was just a mistake, all right? | 只是一个失误 好吗 |
[41:54] | Look, I made one bet. That was it. | 我只赌了一次 仅此而已 |
[41:55] | No, it wasn’t! | 不 不是的 |
[41:56] | Why are you still lying?! | 你为什么还在说谎 |
[41:57] | I’m not lying, okay? Look… | 我没说谎 好吗 |
[41:58] | All right, look, I’m sorry, okay? | 好吧 听我说 对不起 好吗 |
[41:59] | Let me fix this. Bones, please. | 让我弥补我的错误 骨头 拜托 |
[42:01] | Just… let me fix this, okay? I’m sorry. | 让我来弥补 好吗 对不起 |
[42:03] | I-I messed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[42:04] | I-I wasn’t thinking. Just hear me out on this. | 我没有考虑清楚 听我解释好吗 |
[42:07] | I’m sorry. Look at me. | 对不起 你看着我 |
[42:09] | Look, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:11] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[42:12] | Not now. | 现在不信 |
[42:18] | Go. | 走吧 |