时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | A plus sign! I’m pregnant! | 是加号 我怀孕了 |
[00:20] | – We’re having a baby! – We’re having a baby. | -我们要有宝宝了 -我们要有宝宝了 |
[00:22] | Bones, what is all this? | 骨头 这些是什么 |
[00:24] | I’ve been getting job offers for years. | 我多年来一直收到工作邀请 |
[00:26] | You know that. So have you. | 你知道的 你也是 |
[00:27] | Don’t you think we might need a change? | 你不觉得我们或许需要做出改变吗 |
[00:29] | Look, this is important work, right? | 这可是很重要的工作 对吧 |
[00:31] | Or don’t you think so anymore? | 还是说你已经不再这么认为了 |
[00:33] | There are other important things we could do | 我们还可以做一些其它重要 |
[00:34] | that won’t get us killed. | 且不会搭上性命的事 |
[00:36] | This is my last case. | 这是我最后一个案子 |
[00:37] | You could take the job at the NSA, | 你可以接受国安局那份工作 |
[00:39] | and I could take over the department at Fulton. | 而我可以接管富尔顿的部门 |
[00:41] | Or we could just have a baby | 又或者我们可以生个孩子 |
[00:43] | and live our lives and be happy. | 然后开开心心地过我们的小日子 |
[00:45] | This will be our last case. | 这将是我们最后一个案子 |
[00:47] | Booth and I… need a change. | 我和布斯需要做些改变 |
[00:49] | I’m gonna miss you so much, Brennan. | 我会很想你的 布纳恩 |
[01:01] | And Booth comes in, he shoots. | 布斯上场 射门 |
[01:03] | He scores…! | 球进了 |
[01:05] | Flyers win! Flyers win! | 飞鸟队获胜 飞鸟队获胜 |
[01:06] | Flyers win. Flyers win. | 飞鸟队获胜 飞鸟队获胜 |
[01:10] | Time for you to hit the showers. | 你该去洗澡了 |
[01:13] | Look at that, huh? Hey, Hank, it’s a battle axe. | 你看那个 汉克 那是把战斧 |
[01:15] | Mommy says it’s a plow. | 妈妈说这是个犁 |
[01:18] | Plow? Where’s the fun in that? | 犁 有什么意思 |
[01:19] | The fun is in the accuracy, Booth. | 意思就在于我们用词要准确 布斯 |
[01:22] | The Munich Museum sent me these to examine, | 慕尼黑博物馆把这些寄给我检验 |
[01:25] | and I’m teaching Christine how to properly | 我在教克里斯汀如何正确地 |
[01:27] | categorize and identify. | 归类和识别 |
[01:29] | Thought you were working on your new book. | 我还以为你在写你的新书呢 |
[01:31] | I finished… both of them. | 我两本都写完了 |
[01:33] | That’s amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[01:37] | Easy. | 悠着点 |
[01:38] | Sharpshooter there, huh? | 你是个小神枪手啊 |
[01:39] | Just like your dad. | 跟你爸一样 |
[01:40] | Booth, don’t forget– Angela and Hodgins | 布斯 别忘了 安琪拉和霍金斯 |
[01:42] | are having us over tonight with the kids. | 邀我们今晚带孩子们过去玩 |
[01:44] | Tonight? Geez, that’s… that might not be too good. | 今晚吗 今晚可能不太行 |
[01:46] | I mean, it might be a late night. | 今晚我下班可能会很晚 |
[01:47] | – Can we reschedule it? – No, we can’t reschedule. | -能重新约吗 -不行 不能改时间 |
[01:49] | You’ve been working late all the time, and… | 你最近一直下班很晚而且 |
[01:52] | – and we promised. – Okay. | -而且我们都说好了 -好吧 |
[01:53] | Tell you what. I’ll make it work. | 我会想办法的 |
[01:54] | We’ll make it work. Won’t we? | 我们会想办法的 对吧 |
[01:56] | Battle axe. Hank, big defenseman for the Flyers. | 战斧 汉克 飞鸟队的大个子防守队员 |
[01:59] | Coming your way. Here he is, all yours. | 到你这来咯 他就交给你了 |
[02:00] | – Sweetie pie. – All right, there you go. | -小宝贝 -好了 过去了 |
[02:02] | Okay, I’m late for work. I got to get going. | 好了 我上班要迟到了 我得走了 |
[02:04] | Tell Uncle Aubrey I miss him. | 跟奥布里叔叔说我想他了 |
[02:06] | Christine, you know | 克里斯汀 你知道爸爸已经不在 |
[02:08] | Daddy doesn’t work for the FBI anymore. | 联邦调查局工作了 |
[02:09] | But he goes to the FBI. | 但他还去联邦调查局 |
[02:11] | Well, it’s a whole new part of the FBI. | 这是联邦调查局的一个全新的部门 |
[02:13] | See, what I do now is, I train agents. | 我现在干的工作是训练探员 |
[02:15] | Daddy is a freelance instructor. | 爸爸是自由教练 |
[02:17] | What does “freelance” mean? | 什么是自由教练 |
[02:19] | It means that I can do whatever I want. | 就是说我想干什么就干什么 |
[02:20] | I can… I can go whenever I want. | 想什么时候去就什么时候去 |
[02:22] | I’m the boss, right? | 我是老大 对吧 |
[02:23] | It means I can spend more time with you, right? | 意味着我可以多些时间陪你 对吧 |
[02:27] | More time with the bruiser battle axe Flyer here. | 也可以多陪陪这个飞鸟队的小战斧 |
[02:30] | And especially more time with you. | 特别是可以多陪陪你 |
[02:32] | All right, listen, I gotta go. See you later, alligators. | 好了 我得走了 晚点见 美洲鳄 |
[02:35] | In a while, crocodile! | 晚点见 大鳄鱼 |
[02:36] | Take care of that battle axe! | 照顾好那把战斧 |
[02:37] | – Plow. – Plow! | -是犁 -犁 |
[02:38] | Plow. | 犁 |
[02:38] | Thank you so much for catching me on that, all right? | 多谢纠正 |
[02:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:52] | Exciting news. | 激动人心的好消息 |
[02:54] | I just incubated some super-fast microbes. | 我刚培育了一些繁殖超级快的微生物 |
[02:57] | I mean, these guys replicate like nobody’s business. | 这些小家伙飞速复制 |
[02:59] | Yeah, I like to keep my office a microbe-free zone. | 我希望保持我的办公室不受微生物困扰 |
[03:02] | But these are – saccharomyces cerevisiae– | 可这些是酿酒酵母 |
[03:05] | the building blocks of beer. | 酿造啤酒的基石 |
[03:08] | You know, I don’t feel bad for not knowing that. | 我不知道也不觉得遗憾 |
[03:10] | We haven’t seen Booth in a while, | 我们有一段时间没见布斯了 |
[03:11] | so, I wanted to brew him a really nice IPA | 所以我想在今天的晚饭 |
[03:13] | for tonight’s dinner. | 为他酿一点好酒 |
[03:14] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[03:15] | Believe me, you’re not. | 相信我 你这绝不是打扰 |
[03:16] | I need a reality check. | 我需要现实的建议 |
[03:18] | I’ve been searching for a replacement for Dr. Brennan, | 我一直在找接替布纳恩博士的人 |
[03:20] | and it’s been a half a year. | 都已经找了半年了 |
[03:22] | Every time I find someone who’s qualified, | 我每一次找到一个合格的人选 |
[03:24] | I reach out to Brennan to get her thoughts, and, well… | 就跟布纳恩联系 听听她的想法 |
[03:27] | she’s had an issue with every single candidate. | 可她对每一个候选人都有意见 |
[03:30] | You think if she sees who her replacement’s gonna be, | 你认为如果她看到了接替她的人 |
[03:32] | she’ll change her mind about coming back? | 她就会改变主意回来工作 |
[03:34] | Because that’s not happening. | 那是不可能的了 |
[03:35] | All right, so, what do you want our opinion on? | 好吧 那你需要我们给你什么建议呢 |
[03:39] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[03:41] | there is one name. | 倒是有个人挺合适 |
[03:46] | But… I’m not sure. | 但是 我不确定 |
[03:48] | What would you think of Arastoo? | 你们觉得阿拉斯图怎么样 |
[03:52] | He’s perfect for it. | 他是个完美的人选 |
[03:53] | He graduated with highest honors. | 他以最高的成绩优异毕业 |
[03:56] | He’s been doing an amazing job filling in. I mean… | 他代理布纳恩工作的这段时间以来表现出色 |
[03:59] | Yeah. He probably should’ve been in the mix from the start. | 是啊 他或许一开始就应该在候选人名单中 |
[04:01] | Well, I know, but I’m dating him, I… | 我知道 但我俩在谈恋爱 我 |
[04:03] | so I have to be absolutely sure | 所以我必须非常确定 |
[04:05] | that he’s the best person for the job. | 他是最适合这份工作的人选 |
[04:07] | Well, I think he’d be perfect, but… | 我认为他是完美人选 但是 |
[04:09] | you’re the boss. It’s your decision to make. | 你才是老板 这是你要做的决定 |
[04:17] | Well, it looks like it’s gonna have to wait a bit longer. | 看来这件事得再拖一拖了 |
[04:20] | That’s Aubrey. | 是奥布里的信息 |
[04:21] | Got a body torched in a van. | 在一辆被烧的面包车里发现一具身体 |
[04:22] | And it sounds messy. | 听上去一团糟 |
[04:25] | Good-bye, my friends. | 再见了 我的朋友 |
[04:27] | Drink you later. | 晚点再喝了你 |
[04:29] | Hodgins? | 哈金斯 |
[04:30] | Honey, get the… | 亲爱的 把这个 |
[04:33] | Gross! | 好恶心 |
[04:48] | Someone got their hands on | 看来有人掌握了 |
[04:49] | a world-class incendiary device. | 世界级的纵火仪器 |
[04:52] | Well, whoever it was really wanted to get rid of this van. | 不管是谁干的 这个人是非常想要灭掉这辆车 |
[04:55] | I had my people run the VIN. | 我让我的人查了车辆识别编号 |
[04:56] | It was stolen from a mall in Baltimore this morning. | 这辆车是今早在巴尔的摩的一家购物中心被盗的 |
[04:59] | – Your people? – I delegated. | -你的人 -我委托的 |
[05:01] | That’s how I get things done. | 我就是这么做事的 |
[05:03] | Everything about this was carefully thought out. | 这一切都是经过精心策划的 |
[05:05] | Land’s owned by a paper company: | 这块地归一家造纸厂 |
[05:06] | no traffic, no hikers. | 没有车辆或背包客经过 |
[05:08] | Who found it? | 谁发现的 |
[05:09] | A fire station 20 miles away spotted the smoke. | 32公里外一家消防站注意到有烟雾 |
[05:12] | By the time the crew got here, wasn’t much left. | 消防队赶来的时候已经没剩多少了 |
[05:14] | Based on what’s left of the long bones, | 根据剩下的长管骨 |
[05:16] | we’re looking at a male, | 这是一位男性 |
[05:18] | over six feet, athletic build. | 身高超过一米八 体格健壮 |
[05:20] | Dentition is degraded from extreme heat, | 牙列在极度高温下降解 |
[05:23] | but this central incisor suggests he was Caucasian, | 但这颗中切牙表明他是白种人 |
[05:26] | probably in his 40’s. | 大约40岁 |
[05:28] | Really excellent work, Arastoo. | 干得很好 阿拉斯图 |
[05:31] | Do we have cause of death yet? | 查出死因了吗 |
[05:34] | Not yet, but I suspect | 还没有 但我怀疑 |
[05:36] | this gun fused to his leg has something to do with it. | 这把熔到他腿部的枪和他的死有关 |
[05:39] | Looks like a Shield 40. | 看起来像Shield点40 |
[05:41] | Kept it in an ankle holster. | 用来放在脚踝的枪套里 |
[05:43] | It’s a professional weapon. | 这是相当专业的武器 |
[05:44] | But what is that? | 但那是什么 |
[05:46] | Why didn’t it burn like everything else? | 怎么没像其他东西那样烧坏呢 |
[05:47] | Well, it’s titanium. | 因为这个是钛 |
[05:50] | It’s probably a toe insert for a high-end tactical boot. | 可能是高端军用靴的脚尖嵌入物 |
[05:53] | So, what was this guy up to? | 这家伙究竟是干什么的 |
[05:54] | He had only the best equipment. | 他有着最好的装备 |
[05:56] | Unfortunately, it didn’t do him much good. | 可惜都没有帮上他 |
[06:11] | This stuff is amazing. | 这东西特别棒 |
[06:13] | It was invented for housing insulation, | 起初发明来给房屋隔热 |
[06:15] | but its uses are endless. | 但实际用处多得没边 |
[06:17] | It’s fascinating. Any way you can get this done faster? | 真不错啊 你能快点处理吗 |
[06:21] | Patience, my friend. | 要有耐心啊 朋友 |
[06:23] | Do I tell you how to examine your bones? | 我有跟你说怎么检查骨头吗 |
[06:24] | You don’t. And I’m grateful. | 你没有 我对此很感激 |
[06:26] | And amazed you did this without damaging the remains. | 我很惊讶你居然做到了 而且没破坏遗体 |
[06:29] | Well, don’t thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[06:30] | – Thank the foam. – I’m okay with just thanking you. | -感谢那些泡沫 -只谢你就够了 |
[06:33] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:50] | This tissue is all ash. | 这块组织完全变成灰烬了 |
[06:52] | Heat was so intense, | 温度太高 |
[06:54] | the brain turned to vapor. | 头部都气化了 |
[06:55] | This fissure on the suture line | 颅缝处的这道裂缝 |
[06:56] | was caused by the escaping gases. | 由溢出的气体造成 |
[06:58] | So there’s nothing I can get from the body? | 所以尸体上没有我可以检验的部分 |
[07:00] | No. It’s all on me, but I can handle this. | 对 全是该我处理的 我能行 |
[07:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:08] | Angie, you okay? | 安琪 你还好吧 |
[07:10] | I ran the-the serial number from the gun. | 我查了那把枪的序列号 |
[07:12] | You know, the gun you found on the ankle, and… | 就是你在脚踝上发现的那把枪 |
[07:15] | – You got a name? – Yeah, I couldn’t believe it. | -查出名字了吗 -是啊 不敢相信 |
[07:16] | It all matches up with what you found: | 这跟你们的发现也都吻合了 |
[07:18] | the age and the gender, the body type, all of it. | 年龄 性别 体型 所有这一切 |
[07:22] | It’s his gun. | 那是他的枪 |
[07:23] | Whose gun? | 谁的枪 |
[07:26] | Booth’s. | 布斯的 |
[08:14] | It makes no sense. | 这不可能 |
[08:15] | Booth just left the house this morning. | 布斯今早才离家 |
[08:18] | Do you know where he went? | 你知道他去哪儿了吗 |
[08:20] | He’s just teaching. | 他去上课了 |
[08:21] | He got delayed. That’s all it is. | 他有事耽误了 就是这样而已 |
[08:24] | It went straight to voicemail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[08:26] | We tried calling Booth, too. | 我们也试过给布斯打电话 |
[08:27] | It’s the first thing we did. | 我们立刻就给他打了 |
[08:28] | It’s most likely poor service. | 很可能是信号不好 |
[08:29] | I’ll… I’ll try again. | 我…再试试 |
[08:33] | Arastoo said the, uh, skeletal features match Booth’s. | 阿拉斯图说骨骼特征和布斯相吻合 |
[08:37] | And we found his gun. | 而且我们找到了他的枪 |
[08:41] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[08:41] | Booth is done with field work. | 布斯不再出外勤了 |
[08:43] | He doesn’t carry his gun anymore. | 他现在不配枪了 |
[08:45] | Well, that’s what I thought. | 我之前也那么想 |
[08:58] | There was a weapon in every one of those slots, right? | 本来每个卡槽里都有一支枪 对吧 |
[09:00] | What did he do with them? | 他拿去做什么了 |
[09:02] | I have… no idea. | 我也…不知道 |
[09:09] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[09:11] | It’s Booth’s wedding ring. | 那是布斯的婚戒 |
[09:26] | Brennan, I don’t think that we should… | 布纳恩 我认为我们不该… |
[09:27] | Not now, Angela. | 现在不是时候 安琪拉 |
[09:31] | The bones have been difficult to examine. | 骨头的状况不好检查 |
[09:32] | They’re very degraded from the intense fire. | 大火使骨头严重降解 |
[09:34] | Extreme heat fracturing. | 还有热作用骨折 |
[09:35] | It’s impossible to tell what’s antemortem versus… | 不可能分辨出是生前还是… |
[09:37] | I am well aware of the difficulties of the task. | 我很清楚任务的难度 |
[09:39] | What have you determined so far? | 你目前确定什么了 |
[09:40] | All indications are that this is Booth. | 所有迹象都表明这就是布斯 |
[09:42] | Indications? Is that how we decide things? | 迹象吗 我们是这么做判断的吗 |
[09:45] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[09:45] | I guess it’s going to be up to me, then… | 看来得靠我来 |
[09:47] | to know based on all of the facts. | 根据全部事实确定是谁 |
[09:49] | Of course, but maybe you shouldn’t look at the… | 当然 但或许你不该看… |
[09:52] | No one is more qualified than I am | 没人比我更有资格 |
[09:54] | to determine if these are Booth’s remains. | 来确定这是不是布斯的尸体 |
[09:57] | Booth had remodeled fractures | 由于跳伞训练 |
[10:00] | to his calcanei from parachute training. | 布斯的跟骨上有已经愈合的骨折 |
[10:03] | Yeah. I pulled Booth’s medical records. I checked for those. | 我调取了布斯的医疗记录 检查了这些项目 |
[10:05] | These remains have remodeled fractures on the calcanei, too. | 尸体在跟骨部位也有愈合了的骨折 |
[10:13] | Bring up X-rays of the scapulae | 把肩胛骨和第五到第八肋骨的 |
[10:16] | and ribs five through eight. | X光片调出来 |
[10:18] | What are you looking for? | 你想找什么 |
[10:19] | Booth was beaten as a child, by his father. | 布斯小时候经常被他父亲打 |
[10:21] | He has defensive fractures that would have remodeled. | 他身上有已经修复的防御性骨折 |
[10:24] | I looked for those, too, and found them. | 我也找了的 然后找到了这些 |
[10:31] | What about Booth’s brain surgery? | 那布斯的脑部手术呢 |
[10:33] | The head was too degraded | 头部降解得很厉害 |
[10:33] | to find evidence of his brain surgery, | 没办法找到脑部手术的证据 |
[10:35] | but after I fully reconstruct the cranium, I’m quite certain that… | 但重建好颅骨之后 我很确定那… |
[10:38] | Quite certain? Indications? | 很确定 迹象表明 |
[10:40] | No. | 不 |
[10:41] | Please leave me with the bones. I need to do this by myself. | 请你们都离开 我想自己来处理 |
[10:45] | Arastoo… | 阿拉斯图… |
[10:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:48] | Dr. Brennan needs to do this. | 布纳恩博士需要这么做 |
[11:00] | You think it’s him, don’t you? | 你认为就是他 对吧 |
[11:05] | We left all this behind. | 我们把这一切都放下了 |
[11:07] | It can’t be him. | 不可能是他 |
[11:09] | It just can’t. | 就是不可能 |
[12:03] | *Take away the gray* | *拿走一切晦暗* |
[12:06] | *There’s a hole in my heart that’s missing you* | *我的心缺失了一块 想念着你* |
[12:13] | *There’s a hole in my heart that’s missing you* | *我的心缺失了一块 想念着你* |
[12:21] | And, uh, I just feel like, | 我就是觉得 |
[12:23] | this is going somewhere. | 我们有前途 |
[12:25] | Why did you feel that this is going somewhere? | 你为什么那么觉得 |
[12:28] | No, I just… I feel like I’m gonna kiss you. | 我也不知道 不过我要吻你了 |
[12:38] | *No paracetamol* | *没有什么止痛药* |
[12:41] | *Gonna help to numb this pain* | *能够缓解我的痛苦* |
[12:44] | *No amount of sunlight* | *再刺眼的阳光* |
[12:47] | *Gonna help to ease the day* | *也无法驱散我心中的阴霾* |
[12:53] | Listen, Bones, | 听着 骨头 |
[12:54] | everything is gonna be okay | 你和安琪拉之间 |
[12:56] | between you and Angela, all right? | 不会有事的 |
[12:58] | You two are like sisters. | 你们俩就像姐妹一样 |
[12:59] | Thanks, Booth. | 谢谢 布斯 |
[13:02] | *We never saw it coming* | *我们从未料到这一切* |
[13:07] | *We didn’t have a clue* | *我们毫不知道* |
[13:12] | *The trees, they lost to winter* | *树木 在寒冬里枯死* |
[13:18] | *As the winds came running through* | *寒风穿堂而过* |
[13:25] | Booth, you’re gonna be fine. | 布斯 你会没事的 |
[13:26] | I’m right here. Come on. | 我就在这里 看着我 |
[13:28] | You can do this. You’re gonna be fine. | 你能坚持下去 你会没事的 |
[13:31] | You’re gonna make it. Come on. | 你会没事的 |
[13:33] | Come on, Booth. | 别离开我 布斯 |
[13:37] | *There’s a hole in my heart that’s missing you* | *我的心缺失了一块 想念着你* |
[13:42] | *And this is what it feels like* | *这就是我此刻的感受* |
[13:44] | *There’s a hole in my heart that’s missing you* | *我的心缺失了一块 想念着你* |
[13:49] | *And this is what it feels like* | *这就是我此刻的感受* |
[13:51] | Each and every one of you | 在场的所有人 |
[13:53] | has a connection to Seeley Booth. | 都和瑟雷·布斯有关系 |
[13:56] | He’s trained us, sacrificed for us, | 他训练过我们 为我们牺牲过 |
[14:00] | and more than one of us wouldn’t be alive today | 如果不是因为他 |
[14:02] | if it weren’t for him, so we owe it to him | 很多人不会活到今天 所以我们欠他 |
[14:05] | to figure out what the hell happened out there. | 我们必须查清楚到底怎么回事 |
[14:08] | I’m putting one team in charge of tracking every single movement | 我要设立一个小组 专门调查 |
[14:12] | that Agent Booth made in the last 24 hours. | 布斯探员过去二十四小时的所有活动 |
[14:15] | And the rest of you | 剩下的人 |
[14:16] | will go through his casework. And my office will make sure | 重新看一遍他的案子 我的办公室会确保 |
[14:20] | you have access to all the records you need. | 你们能接触到任何可能有用的档案 |
[14:22] | Booth put away a lot of killers. | 布斯曾经抓过很多凶手 |
[14:25] | Any of them could be out for revenge. | 任何一个人都有可能向他复仇 |
[14:29] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你们都很难过 |
[14:31] | Use it to help us find who did this. | 把这种悲痛化为动力 找出真凶 |
[14:34] | There is no time to waste here, people. | 我们没有多余时间可以浪费 |
[14:39] | Security team, I need you over here. | 安全小组 请过来 |
[14:42] | Booth has sit in this office ten years. | 布斯已经在这里坐了十年 |
[14:45] | Believe me, I wish he was here. | 相信我 我希望他现在还在这里 |
[14:48] | So what was Booth doing with a gun? | 所以布斯带着枪干什么呢 |
[14:50] | He didn’t need it to teach at Quantico. | 在匡蒂科教书又不需要这个 |
[14:53] | Must’ve been one hell of a problem | 如果他没来找我 |
[14:55] | if he didn’t come to me. | 肯定是出大事了 |
[14:59] | Or me. | 他也没来找我 |
[15:04] | So what the hell… | 布斯 你到底 |
[15:07] | were you up to, Booth? | 在忙些什么 |
[15:13] | The, uh, the eyes aren’t him. | 这不是他的眼睛 |
[15:15] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[15:16] | if I add some tissue to the supraorbital notch… | 让我给眶上切迹再加一点组织 |
[15:20] | fill in the lips… | 把嘴填上 |
[15:22] | and fill in the nasal cartilage. | 加上鼻柱骨 |
[15:25] | Oh, my, God, | 天呐 |
[15:27] | that-that’s Booth. | 这就是布斯 |
[15:28] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白 |
[15:29] | Why would he put himself in harm’s way, | 他和布纳恩已经经历了这么多 |
[15:32] | especially after everything he and Brennan had been through? | 为什么他还要把自己置身险境 |
[15:34] | We don’t know what happened, exactly. | 我们不知道到底发生了什么 |
[15:35] | We just deal with the concept of him being dead. | 我们只能面对他已经死了的事实 |
[15:37] | It’s not Booth. | 那不是布斯 |
[15:39] | It’s not Booth. | 死的不是他 |
[15:41] | – Brennan… – I know you think I’m being delusional, but… | -布纳恩 -我知道你们觉得我胡思乱想 |
[15:44] | I have proof. | 但我有证据 |
[15:52] | Booth was in a firefight a year and a half ago. | 布斯一年半前与人交火 |
[15:54] | And this body is riddled with bullet wounds. | 这具尸体上也全是枪伤 |
[15:56] | There are so many fractures, | 还有这么多的骨折 |
[15:57] | you can’t tell what’s a bullet wound and what isn’t. | 没法清晰判定哪个是枪伤 哪个不是 |
[15:59] | Yes. It takes a lot of experience to do so. | 没错 只有经验丰富的人才看得出来 |
[16:03] | Are you sure this isn’t Booth? | 你确定这不是布斯吗 |
[16:04] | This is where a bullet passed through booth’s body, | 当时子弹从这里穿透了布斯的身体 |
[16:08] | breaking off a portion of the rib bone. | 打断了他其中一条肋骨 |
[16:10] | It’s fractured, it’s consistent. I-It’s in my notes. | 肋骨骨折 完全一致 我已经记录了 |
[16:13] | When the bullet exited Booth’s body, | 当子弹穿出布斯的身体 |
[16:15] | a small portion of his left scapula | 他左肩胛骨的一小块 |
[16:18] | was carried along with it. | 也被带出体外 |
[16:24] | The scapula is intact. | 这块肩胛骨是完好的 |
[16:25] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[16:32] | I hope this isn’t indicative | 我希望我不在的时候 |
[16:33] | of how you’ve been running the Jeffersonian in my absence. | 你不是这么处理杰斐逊实验室的案件的 |
[16:36] | This was my oversight, not Dr. Saroyan’s. | 这是我的疏忽 不是瑟罗博士的 |
[16:39] | I understand that you’re angry and… | 我明白你很愤怒 |
[16:40] | You told me my husband is dead. | 你告诉我 我丈夫死了 |
[16:43] | Angry doesn’t begin to cover it. | 我可不只是愤怒而已 |
[16:45] | – I’m sorry. – There’s no time for that. | -对不起 -现在没时间说对不起 |
[16:47] | We still don’t know who this is or how he died. | 我们还不知道这是谁 他是怎么死的 |
[16:50] | And we’ll figure that out. | 我们会查出来的 |
[16:51] | Yes, we will. | 是的 我们会 |
[16:52] | Dr. Brennan… | 布纳恩博士 |
[16:54] | This man had Booth’s gun. | 这个人拿的可是布斯的枪 |
[16:56] | Now Booth is gone. | 现在布斯又失踪了 |
[16:57] | I am not leaving until these bones | 在这些骨头帮我找到我丈夫之前 |
[16:59] | lead me to wherever the hell my husband is. | 我是不会走的 |
[17:11] | If Seeley Booth’s isn’t dead, he’s in trouble. | 如果瑟雷·布斯没死 他肯定遇上麻烦了 |
[17:14] | Well, he swiped into the C-Structure at Quantico at 9:23, | 他在9点23分刷卡进入匡蒂科 |
[17:18] | swiped out at 9:49 A.M. | 9点49分刷卡离开 |
[17:20] | I thought Quantico hadn’t seen him. | 我以为匡蒂科的人没见过他 |
[17:22] | Well, he never showed up for his classes, | 他是没有去上课 |
[17:24] | but he did access the armory. | 但他去了弹药库 |
[17:26] | For what? | 去那干什么 |
[17:27] | Well, they’re running inventory, they’ll find it. | 他们在清点库存 所以他们会找出原因的 |
[17:29] | He didn’t use any credit cards. | 他没有刷过信用卡 |
[17:30] | He didn’t use his cell phone all morning. | 一早上也没用过手机 |
[17:32] | Unless he was on a burner. | 除非他买了个一次性手机 |
[17:33] | Why would Booth need a burner? | 布斯要一次性手机干什么 |
[17:35] | Why would he need to take his guns | 他为什么要把枪拿上 |
[17:37] | and leave his wedding ring? | 还脱下了结婚戒指 |
[17:39] | – That’s weird. – What you got, Cher? | -真奇怪 -你发现了什么 |
[17:42] | I put out an APB on Booth’s car. | 我对布斯的车发出了全境通缉 |
[17:44] | It’s at long-term parking at Reagan. | 车在里根国际飞机场的长期车库里 |
[17:46] | But he never got on a flight. | 可是他没上任何一架飞机 |
[17:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:53] | Her. | 她 |
[17:55] | Hello, Caroline. | 你好 卡洛琳 |
[17:57] | Agent Miller, this is Agent Aubrey. | 米勒探员 这是奥布里探员 |
[17:59] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说过很多你的事 |
[18:00] | I’m looking forward to collaborating with you on this case. | 很期待在这个案子上和你合作 |
[18:03] | No one told me I’d be collaborating. | 没人告诉我要合作 |
[18:05] | She’s from Internal Investigations. | 她是内部调查部的 |
[18:07] | There won’t be much of a collaboration. | 这可算不上什么合作 |
[18:10] | They’ve sicced her on Booth. | 他们派她来对付布斯 |
[18:12] | I will work with you to the extent that I can, | 我会尽全力配合你们 |
[18:14] | – but when a former agent is a suspect, it… – Booth? | -但当前任探员成了嫌疑犯 -布斯 |
[18:16] | Booth isn’t a suspect. | 布斯不是嫌疑犯 |
[18:18] | All we know is that he disappeared. | 我们只知道他失踪了 |
[18:20] | Let’s not make it out to be more than that. | 别夸大事实 |
[18:22] | Look, I have a partner, too. | 听着 我也有搭档 |
[18:24] | I know how it works. | 我知道你的感受 |
[18:25] | You trust one another, you get close, | 你信任一个人 你们关系很好 |
[18:27] | and then it’s hard to see a friend become a suspect. | 看到朋友变成嫌疑犯很不好受 |
[18:28] | Okay, if you’re gonna come in here and make absurd accusations, | 如果你要跑进来 提出子虚乌有的指控 |
[18:32] | then we don’t need you. | 那我们不需要你 |
[18:34] | Not your call. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[18:35] | There’s a dead man on a table, burnt to a crisp | 桌子上躺着个死人 被烧焦了 |
[18:37] | with Booth’s gun on him. | 还带着布斯的枪 |
[18:39] | Tell me how that doesn’t make him as a suspect. | 告诉我他怎么就不能是嫌疑犯了 |
[18:48] | When was the last time you saw your husband? | 你最后一次看到你的丈夫是在什么时候 |
[18:50] | When he left the house at 8:36 yesterday morning. | 昨天早上8:36 他出门的时候 |
[18:53] | That’s a very precise time. | 这个时间点很精确 |
[18:56] | She’s a very precise lady. | 她就是一个很严谨的女人 |
[18:59] | I need you to describe your husband’s behavior | 我要你描述在过去几天里 |
[19:01] | over the past few days. | 你丈夫的行为 |
[19:02] | Anthropologically, there are seven basic modes of behavior | 从人类学角度讲 有七种基本行为模式 |
[19:07] | and many subsets. | 囊括了很多子集 |
[19:09] | I need you to be more specific. | 你要更具体些 |
[19:11] | You might have noticed that he was stressed. | 你可能注意到他比较紧张 |
[19:14] | Or acting out of character. | 或是行为古怪 |
[19:17] | Surely you might have felt it if he wasn’t his usual self. | 毫无疑问你可能会感觉到他与平时不同 |
[19:19] | You are asking strictly emotional questions. | 你问的完全都是情绪方面的问题 |
[19:21] | It is well-documented | 而证据充分表明 |
[19:23] | that emotions are not my area of expertise. | 情感不是我的专长 |
[19:26] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样做 |
[19:27] | My conclusion is that you are deliberately attempting | 我的结论是 你是蓄意的 |
[19:29] | to make me uncomfortable, | 试图让我感到不自在 |
[19:31] | in order to extract something you think I’m hiding. | 从而获取你认为我可能隐藏的情报 |
[19:34] | If that is the case, | 如果是这样 |
[19:36] | I… no longer choose to participate in this discussion. | 我选择不再参与这场谈话 |
[19:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:41] | You may go. You’re no longer needed. | 你可以走了 我们不需要你了 |
[19:44] | You… you can’t solve this case without me. | 没有我 你没法破案 |
[19:47] | Dr. Brennan, with all due respect, | 布纳恩博士 恕我直言 |
[19:49] | you are the suspect’s wife. What makes you th… | 你是嫌疑犯的妻子 你凭什么认… |
[19:51] | I’m the world’s foremost forensic anthropologist. | 我是世界上首屈一指的法证人类学家 |
[19:54] | You need me to examine those bones. | 你需要我去检查那些骨头 |
[19:56] | But it’s my case. | 但这是我的案子 |
[19:57] | Which has to do with my husband. | 可这案子与我的丈夫有关 |
[19:59] | Which is why I can have you removed. | 因此我可以不让你参与 |
[20:02] | You best be careful how you respond, cher– | 你最好小心你的态度 亲爱的 |
[20:05] | Booth’s life might depend on it. | 这关系到布斯的生死 |
[20:15] | Just in time to check out a buffelgrass seed. | 正好赶上观察綠毛蒺藜草的种子 |
[20:18] | I found it on the body and cross-sectioned it for an I.D., | 在尸体上发现的 为了确定物种切开了它 |
[20:21] | which is kind of a shame ’cause it was probably still viable. | 还蛮可惜的 因为它大概还能种活 |
[20:23] | How could a seed have stayed intact during the fire? | 一颗种子是怎么在大火中毫发无损的 |
[20:25] | Well, that is the amazing thing about buffelgrass– | 这就是綠毛蒺藜草的神奇之处了 |
[20:27] | it grows on volcanoes, so it only germinates | 它长在火山上 所以受热之后 |
[20:30] | after being exposed to heat. | 它才会生长发芽 |
[20:32] | Good catch. | 好线索 |
[20:34] | You’re not here to talk about buffelgrass. What’s up? | 你不是来讨论綠毛蒺藜草的 怎么了 |
[20:36] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[20:37] | Take a look at this section of vertebra. | 替我看一下这段脊椎 |
[20:42] | Okay, looks like a bunch of osteoblasts. | 好的 看上去就是一堆成骨细胞 |
[20:44] | The density’s low, | 密度很低 |
[20:44] | which indicates a progressed form of osteoporosis. | 表明了正在形成骨质疏松症 |
[20:47] | That tells us the victim was an alcoholic. | 这告诉我们被害者酗酒 |
[20:48] | Yeah, it also tells us that Dr. Brennan was right– | 这也同样告诉我们布纳恩博士是对的 |
[20:50] | it wasn’t Booth. Good catch. | 被害者不是布斯 很好的发现 |
[20:53] | I didn’t find it. | 不是我发现的 |
[20:54] | Dr. Brennan did. That’s two things I’ve missed. | 是布纳恩博士发现的 我已经漏看两处了 |
[20:56] | You can’t worry about what Dr. Brennan said. | 你别担心布纳恩博士说的话 |
[21:00] | It’s not what she thinks I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是她怎么看我 |
[21:06] | You’re gonna ask Cam? | 你要向凯求婚 |
[21:07] | How can I? | 我怎么能求婚 |
[21:08] | How can I even stay here if I’m not up to the job? | 如果我不能胜任工作 我还怎么留在这里 |
[21:10] | Dr. Brennan would never have hired you | 布纳恩博士如果不认为你能胜任 |
[21:12] | if she didn’t think you could do this. | 就不会雇用你了 |
[21:13] | And Cam? Cam would never have kept you | 而凯 如果她觉得你不能胜任 |
[21:16] | if she didn’t know you could do this. | 也不会让你留下来的 |
[21:18] | When Michael Jordan retired, | 迈克尔·乔丹[美国篮球明星]隐退时 |
[21:19] | you think that Scottie Pippen just stepped into his shoes right away? | 你以为斯科蒂·皮蓬轻松接替了他吗 |
[21:23] | Pippen didn’t step into Jordan’s shoes. | 皮蓬可接替不了乔丹 |
[21:25] | He never won anything after Jordan retired. | 乔丹隐退后他一场都没赢过 |
[21:27] | And he wasn’t half the player Jordan was. | 他连半个乔丹都比不上 |
[21:29] | Okay, that was a bad example. | 好吧 例子举得不恰当 |
[21:30] | Ter-Terrible example. My point here is that | 很不恰当 我想说的是 |
[21:33] | you’re not Brennan, okay? | 你不是布纳恩 好吗 |
[21:36] | But Cam knows how good you are. | 但凯知道你有多优秀 |
[21:40] | Trust me on this. Take your shot. | 相信我 把握机会 |
[21:46] | So I’ve gone through Booth’s phone records for the week. | 我仔细检查了布斯这周的通话记录 |
[21:48] | Calls to Brennan, Parker… | 电话都是打给布纳恩 帕克 |
[21:51] | his friends, you among them, | 他的朋友 也包括你 |
[21:52] | and there’s nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么不同寻常的 |
[21:55] | Booth’s smart. | 布斯很聪明 |
[21:55] | If he’s hiding something, he’d cover his tracks. | 如果他想隐藏什么 他会掩盖痕迹 |
[21:58] | You know he wasn’t mixed up in anything. | 你知道他没被卷入什么事 |
[22:00] | He has to have talked to somebody. | 他肯定和谁说过这事 |
[22:02] | He can’t have vanished and left his family | 他不可能凭空消失 抛妻弃子 |
[22:04] | without saying something to someone. | 连只言片语也不和谁说 |
[22:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:08] | That’s it. | 原来如此 |
[22:09] | – What? – We’ve been going about this the wrong way. | -什么 -我们调查的方向错了 |
[22:11] | It’s who he didn’t talk to that we need to look at. | 我们要查的是他没有和谁说话 |
[22:15] | The calls he didn’t pick up? | 他没有接的电话 |
[22:16] | Yeah, three of them yesterday morning. | 是啊 昨天早上有三通 |
[22:20] | Wait a second, I-I know that. | 等等 我知道那个 |
[22:23] | That-That’s code. | 那是密码 |
[22:24] | Um, I’m-I’m not seeing it. | 我没看出来 |
[22:26] | That’s because you weren’t ever a Boy Scout. That’s… | 那是因为你没做过童子军 这是… |
[22:28] | Scout code: length translates to number of rings. | 童子军密码 把时长转换为响铃次数 |
[22:32] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[22:34] | All right, I get seven, one, five. | 好了 我得到了七 一 五 |
[22:37] | Seven is “G.” One-five, 15 is “O.” | 七代表字母”G” 十五代表”O” |
[22:43] | Spells “Go.” | 合起来就是行动 |
[22:44] | Someone sent him a message. | 有人给他发了条消息 |
[22:46] | He wasn’t working alone. | 他不是一个人单干 |
[22:52] | – You wanted to see me, Dr. Vaziri? – Yes. | -瓦齐里博士 你想见我 -是的 |
[22:55] | I found something interesting on the left anterior iliac spine. | 我在左髂骨前侧有所发现 |
[22:59] | Striations on the wound. | 是伤口上的条痕 |
[23:01] | An indicator he was shot. | 说明他是被枪击的 |
[23:02] | I agree. This is an excellent observation. And… | 我同意 你的观察很细致入微 而且 |
[23:05] | the bullet would have passed through the body and… | 子弹肯定穿过了身体 |
[23:08] | compromised the external iliac artery. | 并伤及外髂骨动脉 |
[23:11] | You found cause of death. | 你找到了死因 |
[23:17] | What do you think, Dr. Vaziri? | 你怎么看这个 瓦齐里博士 |
[23:22] | There are slight incisions. | 有一些小的切口 |
[23:24] | The level of remodeling suggests | 它们的重塑程度表明 |
[23:25] | they’re more than three years old. | 这些切口至少是三年前产生的 |
[23:27] | They’re from an extremely sharp instrument. | 它们是由极其尖锐的利器造成的 |
[23:29] | A razor blade or a scalpel. | 剃须刀 或是解剖刀 |
[23:35] | I believe you are correct. | 我认为你是对的 |
[23:39] | This tells me who this is. | 这就告诉了我这个人是谁 |
[23:41] | – How could it? – The victim has | -这怎么可能 -被害人跟布斯 |
[23:43] | the same bone structure as Booth. | 有着相同的骨骼结构 |
[23:45] | They even have similar stress fractures to the calcaneus, | 他们甚至在根骨处有着相似的应力性骨折 |
[23:48] | similar injuries indicative of childhood abuse. | 和能够表明童年受到虐待的相似创伤 |
[23:50] | Booth has a brother. | 布斯有个弟弟 |
[23:55] | He and Jared were both beaten by their father. | 他和杰瑞德都曾遭到他们父亲的殴打 |
[23:57] | They both were in the military, made numerous parachute jumps, | 他们都曾在军中服役 跳过无数次伞 |
[24:01] | and Jared had an emergency appendectomy | 而杰瑞德曾在战地医生手下做过 |
[24:04] | – performed by a field medic. – A botched job | -紧急阑尾切除 -只有做得不好 |
[24:06] | would have left these incisions. | 才会留下这类切口 |
[24:07] | That explains why Angela’s reconstruction | 这就解释了为什么安琪拉的复原图 |
[24:09] | looks so much like Booth. | 看起来为什么这么像布斯 |
[24:12] | If I adjust the eyes… | 如果我调整一下眼部… |
[24:17] | change some tissue… | 再改动一些组织… |
[24:21] | I’m now certain that our victim is Jared Booth. | 我现在确定了 被害人是杰瑞德·布斯 |
[24:37] | Jared met Padma eight years ago. | 杰瑞德八年前遇见了帕德玛 |
[24:40] | It didn’t last. | 但他们没有持续交往下去 |
[24:40] | Because she was a prostitute? | 因为她做过妓女吗 |
[24:43] | I wasn’t withholding that from you. | 我并没有向你隐瞒这一点 |
[24:45] | Well, you didn’t choose to share it either. | 你也没有选择说出来啊 |
[24:47] | But it was irrelevant. | 但这事无关紧要 |
[24:50] | Jared had difficulties. | 杰瑞德有他的困难 |
[24:51] | After the Navy, he went from job to job. | 他离开海军之后 就一直在换工作 |
[24:55] | I’d hoped she’d be good for him. | 我曾希望她对他来说是件好事 |
[24:56] | Social outliers like Jared and Padma | 像杰瑞德和帕德玛这样的社会边缘人士 |
[24:59] | are often drawn to each other. | 常常会相互吸引 |
[25:01] | Booth’s an outlier, too, | 布斯也是个边缘人士 |
[25:02] | and maybe he’s more like his brother than | 也许你不愿承认他有多么像 |
[25:04] | – you’re willing to acknowledge. – No, Booth is not like Jared. | -他弟弟 -不 布斯和杰瑞德不同 |
[25:07] | He had documented authority issues, | 记录表明 他很难服从权威 |
[25:09] | mandated counseling, | 曾被强制接受心理咨询 |
[25:10] | and a-a gambling addiction | 而且还有赌瘾 |
[25:12] | that should have ended his career. | 这些本会结束他的职业生涯 |
[25:13] | Booth knew he had weaknesses, | 布斯知道自己有弱点 |
[25:15] | and he worked on them. | 他努力改进自己 |
[25:18] | Jared refused to work on his. | 而杰瑞德拒绝努力 |
[25:21] | I’m sure that created resentment. | 我很确定这一定导致了他们之间相互怨恨 |
[25:22] | I bet they fought. | 我猜他们有过争执 |
[25:23] | You are implying that Booth may have killed his brother. | 你在暗示布斯有可能杀死了他的弟弟 |
[25:27] | That is categorically impossible. | 那是绝对不可能的事 |
[25:29] | You don’t know Booth. | 你又不了解布斯 |
[25:30] | I know that he’s been telling you many lies | 我知道他跟你说过很多谎 |
[25:32] | and you’re just not willing to accept that. | 你只是不能接受这个现实而已 |
[25:38] | So, I traced the phone | 我追踪了那个给布斯打电话 |
[25:39] | that called Booth with the “Go” Message. | 并给他发了”行动”短信的手机 |
[25:41] | I know it was purchased on September 15, | 我知道它是九月十五日买的 |
[25:44] | along with 14 other cell phones. | 跟另外十四部手机一起 |
[25:46] | So if it was Jared calling him, | 那么 如果是杰瑞德给他打的电话 |
[25:48] | what did he need so many burners for? | 他要这么多一次性手机干什么 |
[25:50] | – They couldn’t all have been for him. – Yeah. | -这些不可能都是给他的 -是啊 |
[25:52] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也是这么想的 |
[25:54] | Five were activated each week | 有五个是这周激活使用的 |
[25:55] | and then discarded before another set | 然后在另外五个被激活之前 |
[25:57] | of five were turned on. | 它们就被注销了 |
[25:59] | – But always in groups of five? – Yeah. | -但总是一次五个的吗 -是的 |
[26:03] | It’s a team. | 这是个团队 |
[26:04] | It’s not just Booth and Jared. | 不止是布斯和杰瑞德两人而已 |
[26:06] | What were they involved in? | 他们这是卷进了什么事呢 |
[26:15] | Can you think of anyone | 你能想出什么人 |
[26:16] | who might have wanted to harm your husband? | 有可能伤害你丈夫吗 |
[26:17] | Jared owed money. | 杰瑞德到处欠钱 |
[26:19] | Pissed a lot of people off. | 这让很多人感到火大 |
[26:21] | But nothing that would lead to this. | 但没有什么会让他们做出这种事 |
[26:24] | New TV… watch | 新电视… 手表 |
[26:26] | that you’re wearing probably cost a few thousand dollars. | 估计得花好几千美元吧 |
[26:28] | Doesn’t seem like someone who was in debt. | 你看起来不像是个有欠款的人 |
[26:30] | I threw Jared out three months ago. | 我三个月以前把杰瑞德赶走了 |
[26:32] | He wanted back in. | 他想回来 |
[26:33] | The gifts kept getting better and better. | 他的礼物送得越来越高级了 |
[26:35] | Did Booth give him the money? | 是布斯给的钱吗 |
[26:37] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[26:39] | So you’re saying that Booth didn’t give him the money? | 你是说 布斯没有给过他钱吗 |
[26:41] | I’m saying Booth’s wife | 我是说布斯的老婆 |
[26:42] | convinced him to cut Jared off. | 说服了他不要给杰瑞德钱 |
[26:44] | We both know what would have happened | 我们都知道如果我们给杰瑞德钱 |
[26:45] | if we gave Jared the money. | 会发生什么事 |
[26:46] | It wouldn’t have changed this. | 那样做根本无济于事 |
[26:49] | Okay, so if the money didn’t come from Agent Booth | 好吧 如果钱不是布斯探员给的 |
[26:52] | – then where did it come from? – I don’t know exactly. | -那是从哪来的 -具体我也不清楚 |
[26:54] | A friend was trying to help him get back on track. | 有个朋友想要帮他回到正轨 |
[26:57] | Does this friend have a name? | 你知道这个朋友叫什么吗 |
[27:07] | Kevin O’Donnell. | 凯文·奥唐纳 |
[27:09] | He’s the one on the right. | 他就是最右边这个人 |
[27:11] | He was like a brother to Jared. | 他对杰瑞德就像亲兄弟一般 |
[27:20] | I finally pieced together the rest of the skull | 我终于把剩下的头骨拼到了一起 |
[27:22] | and found perimortem abrasions on the occipital. | 然后在枕骨上找到了死前磨损 |
[27:26] | Can you magnify that? | 你能把那个放大一下吗 |
[27:33] | – What are those particulates? – I don’t know. | -那些微粒是什么 -我不知道 |
[27:35] | Looks like glass, but the heat from the fire | 看起来像是玻璃 但大火产生的热量 |
[27:36] | could have chemically changed whatever it was. | 有可能已经使它产生了化学变化 |
[27:39] | Well, you should ask Hodgins to swab it. | 你应该找哈金斯来取样 |
[27:41] | Already have. | 我已经找了 |
[27:45] | Oh. You’re not supposed to see that. | 你不该看到的 |
[27:47] | I wasn’t? | 不该吗 |
[27:48] | Uh, I mean, you were, | 我是说 本来是要给你看的 |
[27:50] | but then all this stuff with Booth started happening | 但突然发生了跟布斯相关的这件事 |
[27:52] | – and… – Oh, God. | -然后… -老天 |
[27:53] | Is that what I think it is? | 这是我想的那个东西吗 |
[27:56] | It is. | 是的 |
[28:00] | But this isn’t the right time. Is it? | 但现在时机不太对 是吧 |
[28:03] | No. I mean… You’re-you’re right. There’s… | 是啊 我是说…你说得对 现在 |
[28:05] | so much going on. | 还有很多事情要处理 |
[28:09] | Do you want to see it? | 你想要看一下吗 |
[28:12] | This isn’t me asking. | 我不是要求婚 |
[28:14] | Just showing. | 只是给你看一下 |
[28:23] | Oh… my… God. | 我的…老天 |
[28:25] | Dude, you asked her. Good for you. | 哥们 你求婚了 太好了 |
[28:29] | Uh… no, actually. | 其实 不是的 |
[28:31] | She said no? | 她没答应吗 |
[28:32] | Uh, he hasn’t asked yet. | 其实他还没求婚呢 |
[28:43] | What’d you find out about O’Donnell? | 关于奥唐纳你有什么发现 |
[28:45] | He comes from a family of Navy lifers. | 他来自海军世家 |
[28:48] | – Discharge? – Honorable. He was decorated. | -解职吗 -光荣退伍 他被授勋了 |
[28:51] | Geez. Hell of a place for a war hero to live. | 老天 一个战争英雄却住这种破地方 |
[28:53] | Teaches school now. | 现在在学校教书 |
[28:55] | We have got to do something about pay scale. | 我们得做点什么来改善薪资标准 |
[29:00] | You Kevin O’Donnell? | 你是凯文·奥唐纳吗 |
[29:01] | We’re from the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[29:04] | – What’s this about? – Jared Booth, your buddy. | -怎么回事 -你的哥们杰瑞德·布斯 |
[29:08] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[29:10] | Jared was one of my guys. | 杰瑞德曾是我的队员 |
[29:12] | I’d never turn my back on anyone from my unit. | 我绝不会抛弃我队里的任何人 |
[29:17] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我不敢相信他不在了 |
[29:20] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上次见到他是什么时候 |
[29:22] | Two nights ago. He was getting a handle on things, | 两晚前 当时他的生活正逐渐上轨道 |
[29:25] | talking about moving back in with his wife. | 说着要搬回去和他老婆住 |
[29:27] | When he didn’t show up here last night, | 昨晚他没有出现在这儿的时候 |
[29:29] | I figured he’d made up with her. | 我以为他们已经和好了 |
[29:31] | Well, according to his wife, they never made up. | 据他妻子所说 他们并没和好 |
[29:33] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好 |
[29:34] | He had a job, was making good money. | 他有正经工作 酬劳颇丰 |
[29:36] | – Where was he working? – He said something about security, | -他在哪里工作 -他说是关于安保的 |
[29:38] | – but he didn’t go into detail. – Did he talk to you | -但没有多说 -他还和你说过 |
[29:40] | about anything else? About his brother? | 别的什么吗 关于他的哥哥 |
[29:42] | Any illegal activities? | 有任何非法活动吗 |
[29:45] | He’s dead. | 他已经不在了 |
[29:47] | Does that make him a suspect in something? | 这还让他成为嫌犯了吗 |
[29:48] | – No, we’re just… – Doing your job. | -不 我们只是 -尽职而已 |
[29:49] | Yeah, I’ve heard that one before. | 是啊 我以前听过同样的话 |
[29:51] | I’ll make it easy for you. | 我就长话短说了 |
[29:52] | The man went through hell. | 那个人在地狱里走了一遭 |
[29:54] | It’s hard to adjust to civilian life | 我们在经历过那种事之后 |
[29:55] | after the crap we went through. | 是很难重新融入日常生活的 |
[29:57] | As far as I’m concerned, he’s a damn hero, | 在我眼中 他就是个英雄 |
[29:58] | and I resent you putting your garbage assumptions on him. | 你们把垃圾假设加在他身上这让我厌恶 |
[30:01] | – These aren’t exactly assumptions… – I think we’re done here. | -这些不只是假设 -我想你们该走了 |
[30:03] | – Well, we just have a few more questions. – Not even one. | -我们就还有几个问题 -一个也不行 |
[30:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:17] | If you think of anything… | 如果你想到任何事的话 |
[30:44] | I found these in the fridge. | 我在冰箱里找到了这些 |
[30:47] | Yeah. I’m quite certain these were here when I left. | 对 我挺确定我在离开时这些就在了 |
[30:50] | I know. What’s scary is is they still have not expired. | 我知道 可怕的是它们还没有过期 |
[30:57] | I know it is a common gesture to bring someone who is grieving | 我知道给哀伤的人吃东西 |
[31:02] | an offering of food, but… | 是大家通常会做的事 但是 |
[31:05] | there’s no evidence that Booth is dead. | 没有证据表明布斯已经死了 |
[31:08] | I wasn’t jumping to that conclusion, but… | 我没直接跳到那结论 但是 |
[31:11] | Booth is still out there, somewhere. | 布斯还活在什么地方 |
[31:16] | I hope so, sweetie. I really do. | 希望如此 亲爱的 真的 |
[31:50] | On the fractures… to the posterior portion | 在第四至第七肋骨 |
[31:52] | of ribs four through seven, as well as the spinous processes. | 后端以及脊柱棘突的骨折处 |
[31:56] | The fractures do appear to line up symmetrically | 这些骨折看上去的确在 |
[31:59] | at the exterior curve of the ribs, | 肋骨外侧曲线呈对称状排列 |
[32:01] | suggesting some kind of blow, | 表明曾经受打击 |
[32:04] | but whatever caused it must have been quite large. | 但造成这种伤的击打一定相当厉害 |
[32:07] | What if the fractures were the result of a fall? | 如果骨折是坠落导致的呢 |
[32:10] | Uh… typically, when someone falls, | 通常来说 当有人坠落时 |
[32:12] | the initial impact is either to the feet or the head. | 最初不是脚上就是头上受到冲击 |
[32:15] | But what if Jared was attempting to arrest his own fall? | 但如果杰瑞德当时试图阻止自己坠落呢 |
[32:19] | I see what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[32:23] | There are direct impact fractures | 在椎肋骨的后侧有 |
[32:25] | to the posterior aspect of the vertebral ribs. | 直接冲击性骨折 |
[32:28] | And blowout fractures to the anterior aspect. | 以及在前侧有爆裂性骨折 |
[32:31] | Judging from the severity of these fractures, | 从这些骨折的严重程度来看 |
[32:33] | he must have fallen at least 15 meters. | 他一定从至少十五米的高处坠落 |
[32:36] | – Or three stories. – If it was indeed glass | -也就是三层楼 -如果你在他枕骨处 |
[32:39] | you found in his occipital, | 发现的的确是玻璃 |
[32:41] | this may help Dr. Hodgins identify the source. | 这可能可以帮哈金斯博士确认它的来源 |
[32:46] | You guys were right. | 你们是对的 |
[32:47] | The particulates in Jared’s skull were glass. | 杰瑞德颅骨上的微粒是玻璃 |
[32:49] | This is lead-based. Unique crystalline structure. | 这是铅基的 有独特的晶体结构 |
[32:51] | This stuff is only manufactured in Turkey. | 这东西只有土耳其在制造 |
[32:53] | So he was likely shot by a high-caliber weapon, | 所以他极可能被大口径武器击中 |
[32:55] | then fell through a third-story window. | 然后从三楼窗户坠落 |
[32:57] | I got to get this to Angela. | 我得把这给安琪拉 |
[32:58] | All we have to do is look at every building | 我们要做的就是查找 |
[33:00] | three stories or higher that was built with this stuff. | 用这材料建造的三层及以上高度的房子 |
[33:02] | Can’t be that many. | 应该不会太多的 |
[33:04] | Jared’s financials for the past three years. | 杰瑞德过去三年的银行记录 |
[33:07] | You find out where he was working? | 你发现他在哪里工作了吗 |
[33:08] | No tax returns. No W-2s. | 没有退税 没有报税单 |
[33:10] | If he was working, it was off the books. | 如果他在工作 也是非法的 |
[33:11] | But he was buying things for his wife. | 但他在给妻子买东西 |
[33:13] | We are gonna get to the source of that money. | 我们会找到那笔钱的来源的 |
[33:15] | Booth opened up a bank account three months ago. | 布斯三个月前新开了一个银行账户 |
[33:18] | The only debits went directly to Jared. | 进账的钱都打给了杰瑞德 |
[33:20] | So? He was helping his brother. | 所以呢 他在帮他的弟弟而已 |
[33:21] | Or planning whatever got Jared killed. | 或是谋划什么 这让杰瑞德被害了 |
[33:24] | At the least, it made Booth an accessory. | 无论如何 这让布斯成为从犯 |
[33:26] | What is it with you? | 你这人怎么回事 |
[33:27] | You will not be satisfied until you’ve ruined a good man’s name. | 你不毁了一个好人的名声就不满足啊 |
[33:31] | Booth’s already done that to himself. | 布斯已经自毁名声了 |
[33:33] | Miller. | 我是米勒 |
[33:34] | Oh. Uh, okay. Uh, Montenegro here. | 这 好的 我是马尼古 |
[33:36] | I-I found something important. | 我发现了重要线索 |
[33:39] | Oh. Hey, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[33:41] | Ooh. Everything okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[33:43] | Peachy. What do you got? | 好极了 你发现什么了 |
[33:44] | Hodgins found a grass seed in the burned-out van. | 哈金斯在烧焦的车里找到一颗草籽 |
[33:47] | It’s a rare variant of buffelgrass. | 是一种罕见的变种绿毛蒺藜草 |
[33:49] | It had to be imported. | 一定是进口的 |
[33:50] | Which means it would have to go through agricultural inspection. | 也就是说应该会经过进口农产品检查 |
[33:53] | Yeah, I searched for local addresses on record | 是的 我和国际植物检查局 |
[33:55] | with International Flora Inspection Agencies, | 查找了记录里的当地地址 |
[33:57] | and narrowed it down to 135 possible locations. | 把范围缩小到了135个可能地点 |
[34:01] | That’s not a lead. That’s a wild goose chase. | 这不是线索 是白费力气的寻找 |
[34:03] | Uh, I cross-checked every location | 我交叉核查了所有装有 |
[34:05] | against any houses with lead-based glass | 像我们从死者身上找到的 |
[34:07] | like the type that we found in the victim. | 那种含铅玻璃的房子 |
[34:09] | You think that we have time to be running all over the place? | 你觉得我们有时间到处乱跑吗 |
[34:11] | We also know that Jared Booth fell | 我们还知道杰瑞德·布斯从 |
[34:13] | from a three-story structure. | 一栋三层的建筑物坠下 |
[34:14] | And that it’s in McLean, Virginia. | 而它位于弗吉尼亚州的麦克林 |
[34:17] | The house is owned by, uh… | 房主是 |
[34:19] | That is Victor Masbourian. | 那是维克托·马斯布里恩啊 |
[34:21] | Wild guess, but I take it he’s not a friend. | 我只是乱猜 但我知道他绝非友方 |
[34:24] | Masbourian is the worst of the worst. | 马斯布里恩是人渣中的人渣 |
[34:26] | He’s into drugs, racketeering, human trafficking. | 他涉及贩毒 敲诈 人口贩卖 |
[34:29] | So, if Jared was killed at Masbourian’s house, | 如果杰瑞德在马斯布里恩的住所被杀 |
[34:32] | Booth might be held captive there. | 布斯可能在那里被囚禁了 |
[34:33] | We’re going in. | 我们这就去 |
[34:35] | You coming with? | 你要一起走吗 |
[35:51] | In. Let’s go. | 好了 我们进去 |
[36:09] | Clear. | 安全 |
[36:13] | Take the lead. | 带头 |
[36:54] | Holy… | 我去 |
[37:05] | Three men down, third floor office. | 三楼办公室有三个人死了 |
[37:07] | It’s a freaking blood bath. | 这就是场恐怖的大屠杀 |
[37:10] | Is that Booth? | 那是布斯吗 |
[37:13] | No. | 不是 |
[37:14] | It’s Masbourian. | 是马斯布里恩 |
[37:16] | Booth isn’t here. | 布斯不在这儿 |
[37:31] | Based on rigidity, | 根据他的僵化程度 |
[37:32] | Masbourian was killed approximately 28 hours ago. | 马斯布里恩大约在28小时前被杀 |
[37:35] | That’s six hours after Booth was last seen. | 那是最后见到布斯的六小时之后了 |
[37:38] | Masbourian was shot center core, | 马斯布里恩被射中正心 |
[37:41] | straight through the spinal cord. | 直接穿过了脊髓 |
[37:43] | The shooter was well-trained, a professional, just like Booth. | 枪手是训练有素的专业人士 就像布斯 |
[37:46] | There’s no way. Booth’s as good as they get, | 不可能 布斯是和他们一样厉害 |
[37:48] | but he’s no executioner. | 但他绝不是一个刽子手 |
[37:49] | Besides, we don’t even have proof that Booth was here. | 再说 我们也没有证据表明布斯来过这里 |
[37:52] | We’re gonna have to break it down, | 我们得把这里分成许多区域 |
[37:54] | spatter by spatter. | 一个血迹一个血迹的检查 |
[37:55] | I’m gonna need every inch | 这个房间里的每一寸 |
[37:56] | of every surface of this room photographed. | 每一尺全都要给我拍照 |
[37:59] | Found something! | 发现了点东西 |
[38:02] | A wall safe. | 一个嵌在墙里的保险柜 |
[38:03] | Looks kind of vintage. | 看起来挺古董的样子 |
[38:05] | Well, that’s the genius of it. | 妙就妙在这里 |
[38:07] | It was wired inside. | 它在里面连了线 |
[38:10] | Opening it. | 打开它 |
[38:12] | It tripped a silent alarm. | 就触发了一个无声警报 |
[38:13] | And that alerted Masbourian. | 就是那个警报提醒了马斯布里恩 |
[38:15] | So, it was a robbery gone wrong. | 所以这是个出了差错的抢劫案 |
[38:17] | Very wrong. It’s murder. | 是错的很离谱 这是谋杀 |
[38:20] | We’re gonna get the guys behind it, | 我们会抓到幕后这帮人的 |
[38:21] | and one of them is Booth. | 其中之一就是布斯 |
[38:41] | Cam called. | 凯打电话来 |
[38:42] | They’re coming back with three bodies. | 他们将带着三具尸体回来 |
[38:44] | Then I suggest you get some sleep while you can. | 那我建议你趁还有空的时候去睡个觉 |
[38:47] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[38:51] | Not well. | 不太好 |
[38:52] | I have more questions than answers, | 我想问的比我知道的还多 |
[38:54] | which is unusual for me. | 这对我来说很不正常 |
[38:58] | – And I’m angry. – Dr. Brennan, | -而且我很生气 -布纳恩博士 |
[39:00] | I understand how you’re feeling, but we don’t know all the facts. | 我懂你的感觉 但我们不知道所有真相 |
[39:03] | Booth promised he wouldn’t see Jared. | 布斯答应我不再见杰瑞德 |
[39:05] | That’s probably the only promise he couldn’t keep. | 那可能是他唯一不能遵守的诺言 |
[39:08] | I don’t understand why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[39:11] | There’s a bond between brothers. | 兄弟之间是有条纽带的 |
[39:13] | If my brother, Hamid, needed me, I would be there in a second. | 若我哥哈米德需要我 我会立马去找他 |
[39:16] | That’s different. You risked your life to go to Iran | 那不一样 你冒着生命危险回伊朗 |
[39:18] | because your brother was sick. | 是因为你的哥哥生病了 |
[39:19] | Yeah, but what if Booth’s brother needed him? | 是啊 那如果是布斯的弟弟需要他呢 |
[39:22] | Jared leaned on Booth whenever he was in trouble. | 杰瑞德每次遇到麻烦都会依赖布斯 |
[39:25] | Booth and I discussed this many times. | 布斯和我对这个问题讨论过很多次了 |
[39:27] | So, what was he keeping from me? | 所以他到底瞒着我什么 |
[39:39] | – Finally. There you are. – What are you doing here? | -你终于来了 -你在这干什么 |
[39:41] | Waiting for you and praying | 在这儿等着你回来 |
[39:43] | you didn’t come home with any holes in you. | 还有祈祷你身上不要带着洞洞回家 |
[39:45] | Nope. Just the ones I was born with. | 没有 只有我与生俱来的那些洞洞 |
[39:47] | That is unseemly. | 这话说的很不得体 |
[39:48] | But I will still talk to you. | 不过我还是会跟你说话的 |
[39:49] | While you were out, I did some digging. | 你出去的时候我做了些调查 |
[39:52] | All right, anything that brings us closer to Booth? | 那有什么能让我们离布斯更近一点的吗 |
[39:54] | No, just info on a certain lady who’s been holding back on us. | 没 只有某位女士隐瞒我们的资料 |
[39:59] | Agent Miller? | 米勒探员 |
[40:01] | It turns out Booth isn’t the only agent that’s gone missing. | 调查发现布斯不是唯一一个失踪的探员 |
[40:06] | Miller’s partner up and vanished four days ago. | 米勒的搭档四天前消失了 |
[40:10] | It’s not on the wires. | 没听说啊 |
[40:11] | – No one knows. – Except you. | -没人知道 -除了你之外 |
[40:14] | Well, let’s just say I have many little birds in many little trees | 这么说吧 我在好多地方都有人 |
[40:18] | that owe me many big, fat favors. | 他们都欠了我许多大大的人情 |
[40:22] | So, why didn’t Miller say anything? | 那米勒为什么什么都不说 |
[40:24] | Am I suppose to give you all the answers? Find out. | 我得把所有答案都给你吗 你自己找啊 |
[40:31] | So, I swabbed the entire inside of Masbourian’s safe. | 我在马斯布里恩保险柜里所有地方都取样了 |
[40:34] | – We got lucky. – How? | -我们很幸运 -怎么说 |
[40:35] | The safe was stuffed full of currency. | 那个保险柜里曾塞满了钞票 |
[40:38] | I found trace particulates of glue. | 我找到了胶水微粒的痕迹 |
[40:40] | It’s what they use on the bands to wrap hundred-dollar bills. | 就是那种银行百元大钞捆钞带上的胶水 |
[40:43] | They use special bands to wrap hundreds? | 他们用专门的捆钞带来捆百元大钞吗 |
[40:45] | It’s a state-of-the-art safe in a drug lord’s house. | 那可是毒品之王家里最先进的保险柜 |
[40:47] | I don’t think he filled it with fives. | 我可不觉得他会用它来装五美元的钞票 |
[40:49] | Mm, good point. | 有道理 |
[40:50] | There were two million dollars in there. | 那里面有两百万美金呢 |
[40:52] | Two million? What was Booth doing in that house? | 两百万 布斯在那个房子里干什么 |
[40:55] | Wait. I thought we didn’t have proof that Booth was there. | 等等 我们没有布斯在那儿的证据吧 |
[41:02] | I mapped the bullet holes and the blood spatter, | 我根据弹孔和血迹飞溅的位置画了现场图 |
[41:04] | and this is what I figured out. | 这是我得出的结果 |
[41:06] | Directionality and the placement of the impact wounds | 现场人员所受冲击伤的方位和布局 |
[41:09] | indicate that it was a five-man team. | 表明那是一支五人队伍 |
[41:11] | That is consistent with the number of burner phones they bought. | 这跟他们购买一次性手机的数量相一致 |
[41:15] | Well, based on the angle of fire, | 对的 根据交火的角度 |
[41:18] | these three men were in a position | 这三个人正处于 |
[41:19] | to kill Masbourian and his crew. | 射杀马斯布里恩和他手下的位置 |
[41:21] | – Is one of them Booth? – I don’t know. | -布斯是其中一员吗 -我不知道 |
[41:24] | I’ve got proof that Booth was there, | 我找到了布斯在那儿的证据 |
[41:25] | and before you ask me if I’m sure, | 在你们问我是否确定之前 |
[41:26] | I sequenced the blood four times. | 我先后检查了四遍血液 |
[41:29] | Blood?! | 血 |
[41:35] | That’s Booth right there. | 布斯就在那儿 |
[41:41] | He was hit. | 他被击中了 |
[41:46] | I mapped the blood. | 我计算了一下血量 |
[41:48] | There was a lot of it. | 血量很多 |
[41:49] | And it’s definitely his. | 一定是他的 |
[41:50] | He must have sustained a major wound. | 他肯定伤得挺重的 |
[41:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:56] | – How long does Booth have? – I can’t say. | -布斯还有多长时间 -我说不准 |
[41:58] | The one thing I know is that he needs medical attention now. | 唯一我能确定的就是他现在亟需治疗 |
[42:22] | You okay, Booth? | 你还好吧 布斯 |
[42:23] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[42:27] | I’ll be right out. | 我很快出来 |
[42:42] | We were getting worried about you. | 我们很担心你 |
[42:43] | Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just a scratch, right? | 我很好 只是被擦到而已 对吧 |
[42:47] | You don’t look fine. | 你看起来很不好 |
[42:52] | Hey, this man’s gut-shot. He needs a doctor. | 他被击中腹部 需要看医生 |
[42:57] | No doctors. | 不能看 |
[43:04] | You still with us? | 你还跟我们一起吗 |
[43:11] | Yeah. I’m still with you. | 是啊 我跟你们一起 |
[43:13] | Till the end, right? | 直到最后 对吧 |
[43:28] | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者] 或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com |