时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | All right, listen, I gotta go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[00:21] | See you later, alligators. | 晚点见 美洲鳄 |
[00:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[00:24] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[00:25] | Got a body torched in a van. | 在一辆被烧的面包车里发现一具尸体 |
[00:28] | Looks like a Shield .40. | 看起来像Shield点40 |
[00:29] | Professional weapon. | 专业武器 |
[00:30] | It’s his gun. | 是他的枪 |
[00:31] | – Whose gun? – Booth’s. | -谁的枪 -布斯的 |
[00:33] | Agent Miller, | 内部调查部的 |
[00:34] | from Internal Investigations. | 米勒探员 |
[00:35] | They sicced her on Booth. | 他们派她来对付布斯 |
[00:38] | It’s Booth’s wedding ring. | 是布斯的婚戒 |
[00:40] | Oh, God. Is that what I think it is? | 天啊 这是我想的那个东西吗 |
[00:42] | It is. | 是的 |
[00:44] | She’s been holding back on us. | 她一直瞒着我们 |
[00:45] | Miller’s partner up and vanished four days ago. | 米勒的搭档四天前消失不见了 |
[00:48] | So why didn’t Miller say anything? | 米勒为什么只字不提呢 |
[00:50] | It’s not Booth! I have proof. | 不是布斯 我有证据 |
[00:52] | Booth has a brother. | 布斯有个弟弟 |
[00:53] | I am now certain that our victim is Jared Booth. | 我现在确认死者是杰瑞德·布斯 |
[00:56] | There’s a bond between brothers. | 兄弟之间是有条纽带的 |
[00:58] | What if Booth’s brother needed him? | 万一布斯的弟弟需要他呢 |
[01:00] | Booth is still out there. | 布斯还活在什么地方 |
[01:10] | Alex, let’s hurry it up. | 亚历克斯 动作快点 |
[01:11] | Get started with the gas. | 先浇汽油 |
[01:13] | Pete, hand me an incendiary. | 皮特 给我一个燃烧弹 |
[01:15] | I don’t want to leave anything | 我不想留下任何 |
[01:16] | that can trace back to us. | 可以追踪到我们的东西 |
[01:19] | Seeley, get back in the car. | 瑟雷 回车上去 |
[01:21] | You’re in no condition to be out here. | 你的身体状况不适合在这 |
[01:22] | That’s Jared in there. That’s my brother. | 车里的是杰瑞德 那是我弟弟 |
[01:24] | You’re not the only one who’s hurting here. | 你不是唯一感到难过的人 |
[01:26] | Jared was one of us. | 杰瑞德是我们的兄弟 |
[01:28] | We served together. | 我们在一起服过役 |
[01:29] | But the plan stays. | 但是计划照旧 |
[01:31] | We torch everything. | 我们要把所有东西都烧掉 |
[01:33] | And if you have a problem with that, | 如果你对此有异议 |
[01:35] | then you can get in the van | 那你也可以上车 |
[01:36] | and curl up next to him. | 躺到他身边去 |
[01:45] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[01:46] | Everything’s gotta go. | 所有东西都得烧掉 |
[01:49] | But you’re not the one who’s going to do it. | 但不是你来烧 |
[02:51] | 20 bucks says he doesn’t make it. | 我赌二十美金 他撑不过去了 |
[02:53] | Twenty? | 二十美金 |
[02:54] | Man, all I got is hundreds. | 我身上可都是一百的 |
[02:57] | Shut up, both of you. | 你们俩都给我闭嘴 |
[03:02] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[03:03] | Yeah, it’s on. | 是的 开始了 |
[03:06] | – Trade’s happening today. – Hell yes! | -今天交易 -太棒了 |
[03:08] | This two million? This two million is nothing | 这两百万 这两百万跟我们拿到名单后 |
[03:10] | compared to what’s coming when we get that list. | 能得到的钱比简直就不算什么 |
[03:15] | How long? | 多久 |
[03:17] | Five hours. | 五个小时 |
[03:19] | You gonna hold out that long? | 你能撑得了那么久吗 |
[03:33] | Is he the thug that shot Booth? | 这就是打伤布斯的凶手吗 |
[03:35] | No. According to Angela’s crime scene reconstruction, | 不是 根据安琪拉对罪案现场的重建 |
[03:38] | this is most likely the… | 这最有可能是 |
[03:41] | the guy who killed Jared. | 杀害杰瑞德的人 |
[03:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:46] | Here’s another bullet for you to analyze. | 又有一颗子弹给你分析了 |
[03:48] | It looks like a .308, | 像是点308 |
[03:49] | same as what we pulled out of Masbourian. | 跟我们从马斯布里恩身上取出的一样 |
[03:50] | Cam, | 凯 |
[03:52] | I just want to say… | 我只想说 |
[03:54] | I’m sorry about Jared. | 我对杰瑞德的死表示很遗憾 |
[03:56] | I know when you and Booth used to date, | 我知道当你跟布斯在一起的时候 |
[03:58] | he was a big part of your life. | 他也是你生命中很重要的一部分 |
[04:02] | He was like a kid brother. | 他就像是个小弟弟一样 |
[04:03] | I mean, the one that always got into trouble. | 虽说他总是不停惹麻烦的那个 |
[04:07] | But he was family. | 但他毕竟是家人 |
[04:12] | You guys find anything that can lead us to Booth? | 你们有任何可以帮我们找到布斯的发现吗 |
[04:15] | No. Nothing. I mean, the… | 没有 什么都没有 |
[04:16] | the rounds that Jared and his crew fired, | 杰瑞德和他的那帮人用的子弹 |
[04:18] | they were all standard issue, | 全都是标准配置 |
[04:19] | so there’s no way to trace these. | 所以根本无法追踪 |
[04:21] | I hate this. | 讨厌死了 |
[04:23] | Booth’s blood was all over that crime scene. | 犯罪现场到处都是布斯的血 |
[04:24] | – If he doesn’t get medical attention, then… – I know. | -如果他无法就医的话 那么 -我知道 |
[04:27] | Hodgins, go get Dr. Brennan and Arastoo. | 哈金斯 去把布纳恩博士和阿拉斯图找来 |
[04:29] | Maybe they’ll… be able to find something | 或许他们在研究骨骼证据的时候 |
[04:31] | when they look at the osteological evidence. | 能够有所发现 |
[04:33] | Brennan’s not here. Aubrey called her to the FBI. | 布纳恩不在 奥布里把她叫去联邦调查局了 |
[04:36] | Apparently Agent Miller hasn’t been telling us | 显然米勒探员没有把她知道的所有事情 |
[04:38] | everything she knows. | 都告诉我们 |
[04:47] | Why aren’t you telling us the truth? | 你为什么不告诉我们实情 |
[04:50] | If your partner is missing, | 如果你的搭档失踪了 |
[04:51] | he may be held captive with Booth. | 他有可能跟布斯被关在一起 |
[04:53] | I am offering to help you find him. | 我在提议帮你找到他 |
[04:55] | Unless you already know that your partner is dead. | 除非你已经知道你的搭档死了 |
[04:58] | Or he’s the one doing the capturing. | 或者他才是四处抓人的那个 |
[04:59] | Either way, if you don’t start talking, | 不管怎样 如果你不开口的话 |
[05:02] | I’m charging you with obstruction of justice | 我就要控告你妨碍司法公正 |
[05:04] | and you can kiss this case good-bye. | 你可以跟这个案子说再见了 |
[05:10] | All right, you want the truth? | 好吧 你们想听真相吗 |
[05:12] | Four days ago, just before Richard went missing, | 四天前 就在理查德失踪前 |
[05:14] | he downloaded and printed out a list. | 他下载并且打印了一份清单 |
[05:16] | Why do I get the feeling you’re not talking groceries? | 为什么我觉得你说的不是购物单呢 |
[05:19] | Undercover agents. | 卧底探员名单 |
[05:21] | Anyone from the Bureau embedded in criminal | 名单里的探员是潜伏在各大犯罪团伙 |
[05:23] | or terrorist organizations. | 和恐怖组织的卧底 |
[05:25] | Your partner is a traitor, | 你的搭档是个叛徒 |
[05:27] | willing to let good agents die for money. | 为了钱宁愿让其他探员死 |
[05:30] | But rather than share that with us, | 你不仅不把此事坦白 |
[05:32] | you accuse my husband | 还指控我丈夫 |
[05:33] | of murdering his own brother. | 杀了他的弟弟 |
[05:35] | Your husband went missing two days after Richard. | 你丈夫在理查德失踪两天后也失踪了 |
[05:38] | You can’t tell me that that’s a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[05:40] | I’m gonna need an address for your partner’s house. | 我需要你搭档的住址 |
[05:42] | I’ll take Dr. Brennan and see if we can find any evidence | 我要带布纳恩博士去 看看能不能发现什么证据 |
[05:44] | that points to where he slithered off to. | 好找出他藏到哪里去了 |
[05:46] | No. Richard’s disappearance is not your case. | 不行 理查德失踪这事不归你管 |
[05:49] | You just made it my case. As you said, | 这案子的确归我管 如你所说 |
[05:50] | it can’t be a coincidence when two agents go missing. | 两名探员同时失踪 绝非巧合 |
[05:53] | My team has already searched his apartment. | 我的队员已经搜查过他的公寓了 |
[05:55] | Your team is not the Jeffersonian. | 你的队员又不是杰斐逊实验室的 |
[05:57] | The Jeffersonian is not the only lab in town. | 杰斐逊实验室不是城里唯一一个实验室 |
[06:00] | It’s not even the best. | 杰斐逊甚至不是业内最好的 |
[06:01] | It hasn’t been since you quit. | 你走以后 它早已不如从前 |
[06:04] | Then you should consider me back. | 现在我回来了 |
[06:19] | Nice place. He live here alone? | 地方挺不错啊 他一个人住吗 |
[06:22] | No. Richard was recently engaged. | 不 理查德最近刚刚订婚 |
[06:24] | His fiance moved in here about a month ago. | 他的未婚妻大概一个月前搬了进来 |
[06:28] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[06:30] | Just a little. | 打过照面而已 |
[06:31] | Her name’s Chloe Robertson. She’s a lawyer. | 她叫克洛伊·罗伯森 是个律师 |
[06:34] | Richard met her less than six months ago. | 理查德不到半年前认识的她 |
[06:35] | Okay. I’m gonna need to talk to her. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[06:37] | Well, good luck with that. No one’s seen Chloe | 祝你好运啊 自从理查德失踪之后 |
[06:39] | since Richard went missing. | 就再也没人见过克洛伊 |
[06:41] | Working theory is that they ran off together. | 目前的推论是 他们一起逃走了 |
[06:54] | You’re wasting your time. | 你是在浪费时间 |
[06:56] | My team found no evidence of a struggle. | 我手下的人没找到打斗痕迹 |
[06:58] | What about his computer and his cell phone? | 那他的电脑和手机呢 |
[07:00] | We took them. But so far | 我们拿走了 到目前为止 |
[07:01] | we haven’t found anything of interest. | 还没找到有用的证据 |
[07:03] | Well, we’ll need whatever you took sent to the lab. | 不管你拿走了什么 都要移交过来 |
[07:08] | Agent Aubrey, this is not the time or place for a snack. | 奥布里探员 现在可不是吃零食的时候 |
[07:11] | No, I’m not hungry. Okay, that’s a lie. | 我不饿 其实我饿了 |
[07:13] | But I always say if you really want to understand a man, | 不过我认为 要想真正了解一个人 |
[07:16] | look in his fridge. So, we got some wine, | 看看他的冰箱就行 里面有酒 |
[07:19] | we got some cheese. | 还有奶酪 |
[07:21] | No beer, no cold cuts. | 没有啤酒 也没有冷食 |
[07:23] | Looks like a traitor’s fridge if I ever saw one. | 我觉得叛徒的冰箱大概就这样吧 |
[07:26] | There’s blood. | 上面有血迹 |
[07:29] | Almost imperceptible but… | 几乎察觉不到 不过 |
[07:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:40] | I thought you said this wasn’t the time or place for a snack. | 你不是说现在不是吃零食的时候吗 |
[07:51] | I don’t think this is meant to be consumed. | 这应该不是拿来吃的吧 |
[08:33] | This finger is pale and moist | 手指发白湿润 |
[08:35] | with discoloration at the point of severing. | 切断处有变色 |
[08:38] | The discoloration is | 这块色斑 |
[08:40] | simply frozen blood. It’s not probative. | 只是冻住的血 不能认定为证据 |
[08:42] | There’s also some skin slippage. | 手指表皮有些脱落 |
[08:44] | Best guess is it’s been on ice for about a week. | 我推测它已经被冻了一周 |
[08:46] | Now I must insist that you let me examine the evidence. | 你必须把证物交给我检验了 |
[08:50] | Just a second. I still need to run a print. | 等一下 我要检测一下指纹 |
[08:52] | And I think there’s a way to use this slippage in our favor. | 也许这个脱落的表皮能帮到我们 |
[08:56] | Dr. Brennan, I know | 布纳恩博士 我能理解 |
[08:57] | it’s hard to be patient, but I hope you can see | 现在你很没耐心 但我希望你能知道 |
[08:59] | everybody’s doing their best. | 大家都在尽最大努力 |
[09:00] | That’s the problem, Dr. Vaziri. | 这就是问题所在 瓦齐里博士 |
[09:01] | Some people’s best is better than others’. | 人与人之间的水平也是有差距的 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry. I thought we had moved past my previous error | 抱歉 我以为我们已经不再计较 |
[09:08] | in misidentifying Booth’s remains. | 我之前误认布斯遗骸的事情了 |
[09:10] | We had, but apparently that’s not the only error | 是不再计较了 但这显然不是 |
[09:13] | this lab has made. | 实验室犯过的唯一错误 |
[09:14] | I’ve been told that in my absence | 我听闻 在我离开期间 |
[09:17] | the Jeffersonian is no longer considered | 杰斐逊实验室已经不再是 |
[09:19] | this country’s foremost forensic laboratory. | 这个国家最好的法医实验室了 |
[09:21] | Dr. Brennan, I appreciate how worried you are about Booth, | 布纳恩博士 我理解你对布斯的担心 |
[09:25] | but right now is not the time for | 但不管你要提出什么指责 |
[09:26] | whatever criticisms you may have. | 现在都不是时候 |
[09:28] | Here. You can conduct your analysis | 给你 我要做指纹检测了 |
[09:32] | while I run a print. | 你把骨头拿去检测吧 |
[09:36] | Look at the striae. | 看看上面的细纹 |
[09:37] | This finger wasn’t cut by a knife. | 这根手指不是被刀切断的 |
[09:39] | You are correct. The striae are bidirectional, | 没错 上面的痕迹是双向的 |
[09:41] | which means it was cut simultaneously | 所以手指是被两股力量 |
[09:44] | from an upward and downward direction. | 同时从上下切断的 |
[09:47] | Like cigar cutters? | 比如说雪茄剪吗 |
[09:48] | More like scissors. | 更像是剪刀造成的 |
[09:50] | The two sides meet at a hinge in the bone. | 两侧切口在骨节中汇合 |
[09:53] | I’ll have Dr. Hodgins swab for trace. | 我会让哈金斯博士检测凶器痕迹 |
[10:02] | And I’ll let Aubrey know that we’ve got an I.D. | 我去告诉奥布里 我们找到人了 |
[10:06] | Chloe Robertson. | 克洛伊·罗伯森 |
[10:08] | Agent Bannerman’s fiance. | 班纳曼探员的未婚妻 |
[10:12] | You sure it’s Chloe? | 你确定是克洛伊 |
[10:14] | Are you still doubting the Jeffersonian, | 你的实验室不知怎么居然漏掉 |
[10:16] | even after your lab somehow missed a severed finger | 在密封袋旁边的断指 |
[10:19] | next to a box of Meat Pockets? | 你居然还怀疑杰斐逊实验室 |
[10:21] | Okay, Caroline. | 好了 卡洛琳 |
[10:22] | Just relax, okay? | 别激动 |
[10:25] | Agent Miller’s just now realizing | 米勒探员现在只是意识到 |
[10:26] | that every assumption she’s made has been wrong. | 她做的每一个臆断都是错的 |
[10:30] | So you think Chloe was being held for ransom. | 所以你认为克洛伊是被绑架以要求赎金了 |
[10:32] | I think it’s the only scenario that makes sense. | 我觉得只有这种情况才能解释得通 |
[10:34] | The finger was probably sent as a threat or proof of life. | 那根手指可能是用来威胁或是证明她还活着 |
[10:37] | So she was kidnapped, which would force Richard | 他们绑架她 就是为了逼理查德 |
[10:39] | to download that list. | 下载那份名单 |
[10:40] | So it looks like your partner isn’t so bad after all. | 看来你的搭档也没那么罪不可赦 |
[10:42] | Just a guy who wanted to help out someone he loved. | 他只是想帮助他爱的人 |
[10:45] | Sounds a lot like Booth. | 布斯就是这样的人 |
[10:46] | That’s what doesn’t make sense. | 这点说不通啊 |
[10:47] | What does the list have to do with Booth? | 那份名单和布斯有什么关系 |
[10:49] | My bet is that it has to do with the $2 million | 我猜它肯定和杰瑞德帮忙 |
[10:52] | that Jared helped to steal. | 偷的那两百万有关 |
[10:53] | Jared got in over his head with the crew | 杰瑞德面对那伙想买名单的人 |
[10:55] | that wanted to buy the list. | 太不自量力了 |
[10:56] | Then Booth insinuates himself to make sure | 然后布斯就混了进去 |
[10:59] | the wrong people don’t get their grubby little hands on it. | 以防名单落入奸人之手 |
[11:01] | Booth isn’t gonna give up | 在拿到那份名单之前 |
[11:02] | till he gets ahold of that list. | 布斯是不会放弃的 |
[11:04] | No, he isn’t. | 是啊 |
[11:05] | Which means he’s either gonna get it and be a hero | 也就是说 这孩子要么会凯旋 |
[11:08] | or the poor boy’s gonna die trying. | 要么会英勇就义 |
[11:23] | Look at this. It’s the walking dead. | 快看 行尸走肉 |
[11:27] | Seeley, what are you doing? | 瑟雷 你在干嘛 |
[11:29] | You know I can’t let you leave. | 你知道我不可能让你走的 |
[11:30] | I’m not going anywhere. I’m just… | 我没要走 我只是… |
[11:33] | I’m still hemorrhaging here. | 我的血还是止不住 |
[11:35] | I don’t have any more gauze. | 纱布已经用完了 |
[11:37] | We can’t risk going out for more. | 我们不能冒险出去拿 |
[11:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:41] | Nothing. Just some photography equipment. | 没啥 就是些摄像装备 |
[11:43] | The old man who used to own this place | 这房子的上一任屋主 |
[11:44] | used the bathroom as a dark room. | 曾把这间浴室用作暗室 |
[11:47] | Seeley, see this? It’s the light. | 瑟雷 看见这个了吗 这是光 |
[11:49] | Go to the light. | 走进光里吧 |
[11:55] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[11:58] | Dude, what the hell are you doing, man? | 老兄 你到底要干什么 |
[12:03] | I got to cauterize it. | 我得烧灼一下伤口 |
[12:05] | You got to cauterize it. | 烧灼伤口 |
[12:10] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:11] | Silver nitrate. | 硝酸银 |
[12:13] | It’s gonna heat the wound, forcing the blood to coagulate. | 它能加热伤口 使血液凝固 |
[12:29] | God! | 天啊 |
[12:45] | Looks like some trace transferred off | 看起来是切断这个手指的 |
[12:47] | whatever was used to sever the finger. | 工具的残留 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna run it through the mass spec. | 待我用质谱仪检测一下 |
[12:51] | Let’s hope you find something. | 但愿你能找到线索 |
[12:53] | I think if Dr. Brennan had her way, she’d fire both me and Cam. | 如果布纳恩博士可以的话 她会炒了我和凯 |
[12:56] | She’s not gonna fire anyone. | 她才不会炒人鱿鱼呢 |
[12:58] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我可没那么肯定 |
[13:00] | She heard the Jeffersonian took a hit since she’s been gone. | 她听说杰弗逊在她离开之后一落千丈 |
[13:03] | Those rankings are completely arbitrary. | 那些排名都是人家的主观评断 |
[13:06] | They have as much to do with funding and papers | 他们不只是看真正的法医成果 |
[13:10] | as they do actual forensic work. | 还看赞助和论文 |
[13:12] | To be fair, there’ve been more unsolved cases | 老实说 自从布纳恩博士走了之后 |
[13:14] | ever since Dr. Brennan left. | 尚未解决的案子确实更多了 |
[13:19] | That wasn’t helpful, was it? | 我这话有点火上浇油啊 |
[13:20] | You can’t blame yourself, | 你不能把错揽自己身上 |
[13:22] | especially if Brennan doesn’t even blame you. | 布纳恩还没怪罪你呢 |
[13:24] | Okay, at the end of the day, | 不管怎么样 |
[13:25] | Brennan knows she’s the one who quit, | 布纳恩知道是她离开了这里 |
[13:27] | so, whatever cases went unsolved are on her conscience. | 那些悬案只会让她良心过不去 |
[13:31] | They’re not on ours. | 不怪我们 |
[13:33] | Okay, talk to me, my elemental friends. Who is here? | 我的元素小伙伴们 快告诉我都有些什么 |
[13:38] | Carbon, manganese, phosphorous, sulfur. | 碳 锰 磷 硫 |
[13:40] | Yeah, you put those together, that makes steel. | 把它们加在一起 就是钢铁啊 |
[13:42] | Yes, unfortunately, though, | 嗯 不过不幸的是 |
[13:43] | that is just the appetizer. | 那些都还只是轻量的 |
[13:44] | We’ve also got lead, | 我还检测到了铅 |
[13:46] | arsenic, zinc, potassium, | 砷 锌 钾 |
[13:47] | and some kind of low-density polyethylene. | 还有某种低密度的聚乙烯 |
[13:52] | Polyethylene and the steel. | 聚乙烯和钢铁 |
[13:54] | They go together in making chain link fence. | 金属防护网经常用到它们 |
[13:56] | That makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[13:57] | Chloe Robertson’s finger was cut using a hinged tool, | 克洛伊·罗伯森的手指是被铰链式的工具切断的 |
[14:00] | so, wire cutters would fit. | 断线钳很可能就是作案工具 |
[14:02] | So, wait– before cutting off the finger, | 等等 在切掉她手指之前 |
[14:04] | whoever was behind this used wire cutters on a fence | 凶手还用断线钳剪断了一处防护网 |
[14:08] | in what sounds like a horribly noxious environment. | 感觉应该是个污染严重的地方 |
[14:11] | Angie, you’re a genius. | 安琪 你真是天才 |
[14:14] | So, I almost demonstrated against this place. | 我曾经示威反对过这地方 |
[14:16] | It’s in Loudoun County. | 是在劳顿郡 |
[14:18] | There’s this battery recycling facility | 那里有家电池回收站 |
[14:20] | that was closed down recently because of all the arsenic, | 因为砷 铅和硫的泄露 |
[14:22] | lead and sulfur that it was emitting. | 最近被封闭了 |
[14:24] | An abandoned factory in a rural location | 郊区的废弃工厂 |
[14:26] | is a perfect place to hold someone hostage. | 很适合囚禁人质啊 |
[14:28] | Yeah, and if Booth’s been taken, that could be where he is. | 是啊 如果布斯被人监禁 说不定就在那里 |
[14:31] | I’ll call Aubrey. | 我这就通知奥布里 |
[14:50] | Hey, Aubrey… | 奥布里 |
[14:54] | …this looks like it was cut with wire cutters. | 这里好像是被断线钳剪开的 |
[14:56] | Yeah, I’d say this is definitely the place. | 是啊 肯定就是这里的 |
[15:12] | You seeing anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[15:13] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[15:15] | 40-caliber round. | 点40口径的子弹 |
[15:18] | Look at this. | 快看这里 |
[15:19] | Blood spatter from a gunshot. | 枪击留下的血迹 |
[15:21] | Blood’s already dry. | 血迹已经干了 |
[15:22] | Which means we’re too late. | 也就是说我们来晚了 |
[15:29] | A scavenger. | 食腐动物 |
[15:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[15:42] | It’s two bodies. | 这是两具尸体 |
[15:44] | They’ve been covered in battery acid. | 他们全身都覆盖着蓄电池酸液 |
[16:04] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[16:05] | Look at the left scapula. | 看他左肩的肩胛骨 |
[16:06] | There’s no remodeling. | 没有骨头重建现象 |
[16:07] | Which means this victim is not Booth. | 也就意味着这个受害者并不是布斯 |
[16:10] | What about this one? | 这个呢 |
[16:11] | No.Based on the circular pelvic inlet, the other set is female. | 也不是 从骨盆入口来看这是个女人 |
[16:15] | The female victim is also missing | 这个女受害者右手的 |
[16:17] | her right, fifth phalanx. | 第五指骨也不见了 |
[16:19] | So then, this is Agent Bannerman’s fiance. | 所以 这就是班纳曼探员的未婚妻 |
[16:21] | It would appear so. | 看起来是的 |
[16:22] | Still, we should do a facial reconstruction for confirmation. | 不过我们还是得做个面部重建确认一下 |
[16:26] | It’s rare that we get vultures around here. | 在这儿能见到秃鹫很不寻常啊 |
[16:29] | What I can’t believe is, a vulture would have gnawed on these bodies | 我不能相信的是秃鹫居然会啃食这些尸体 |
[16:31] | even after they were dosed in sulfuric acid. | 更何况还是些泡在硫酸里的尸体 |
[16:33] | Trust me, a vulture’s stomach acid | 相信我 秃鹫的胃酸 |
[16:35] | is around a one on the pH scale. | 酸碱度约莫在1 |
[16:37] | To them, battery acid is like a nice salsa. | 对它们来说蓄电池酸液就像美味的沙沙酱 |
[16:40] | Well, cause of death appears to be a gunshot to the chest. | 看上去 死因就是胸部受到枪击 |
[16:43] | Uh, the good news is, | 好消息就是 |
[16:45] | the acid didn’t compromise the internal organs. | 酸并没有破坏到内脏器官 |
[16:48] | Bad news is, | 而坏消息是 |
[16:49] | I don’t see how either one of these bodies leads us to Booth. | 我看不出来这两具尸体能带我们找到布斯 |
[16:51] | Yeah, I hate to say it, but Arastoo’s right. | 我不想承认 不过阿拉斯图是对的 |
[16:53] | I mean, these bodies were killed | 我的意思是 这些尸体都是在 |
[16:54] | at a recycling plant in Loudoun County. | 劳顿郡的一家回收工厂里被杀的 |
[16:56] | Booth was shot during a heist in McLean, Virginia. | 而布斯是在弗吉尼亚麦克莱恩的抢劫案中受枪击 |
[16:59] | There’s no point of intersection. | 一个交叉点都没有 |
[17:01] | You are correct. | 你说的对 |
[17:02] | Still, I believe if we press on, | 不过 我相信如果我们坚持下去 |
[17:04] | we will find the answers we need. | 我们仍能找到我们想要的答案 |
[17:05] | So you’re saying you have faith? | 所以你是说你有信心 |
[17:08] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[17:10] | I can’t imagine a world where Booth doesn’t come home. | 我不敢想象布斯没能回家的世界是怎样的 |
[17:19] | Excuse me. I don’t mean to interrupt. | 不好意思 我不是有意打扰你们 |
[17:21] | I’m looking for Angela Montenegro? | 我想找安琪拉·马尼古 |
[17:23] | Yeah. I’m her husband. Who are you? | 我是她丈夫 你是谁 |
[17:24] | Well, whoever you are, this is not a good time | 不管你是谁 你要做按摩还是跳脱衣舞 |
[17:26] | for a massage or a strip tease or whatever | 还是其他什么你要执行的社会功能 |
[17:30] | societal function you may perform. | 现在都不是个好时候 |
[17:32] | I’m Dr. Benjamin Metzger. | 我是本杰明·梅茨格博士 |
[17:34] | Uh, Agent Miller sent me. | 是米勒探员叫我过来的 |
[17:35] | I’m a digital forensic scientist with the Bureau. | 我是局里的数码法医科学家 |
[17:41] | If it helps, I usually wear my glasses. | 通常我都会戴眼镜 如果这有帮助的话 |
[17:43] | Oh, and I have carpal tunnel. | 对了 我还有腕管综合征 |
[17:45] | And two cats at home named Stephen and Hawking. | 家里还有两只猫 叫斯蒂芬和霍金 |
[17:54] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[17:56] | I seem to be all butterfingers today. | 我今天好像一直笨手笨脚的 |
[17:57] | No. No. No problem. I’m happy to help. | 没关系 我很乐意帮忙的 |
[18:02] | So, Doctor Metzger, is it? | 所以 梅茨格博士 对吧 |
[18:04] | Yes, I got my doctorate in computer science at Stanford. | 对 我是斯坦福的计算机科学博士学位 |
[18:07] | I also ran on the track team. | 我管理着一支追踪团队 |
[18:09] | Long distance. Kind of an endurance guy. | 长期追踪那种 我是那种耐力很强的人 |
[18:12] | Of course you are. | 你当然是 |
[18:15] | Looks like you were right– | 看起来你是对的 |
[18:16] | Agent Bannerman’s hard drive is completely empty. | 班纳曼探员的硬盘完全被清空了 |
[18:19] | His cell phone, too. | 他的手机也是 |
[18:20] | I’ve run recovery software, but they’re both wiped clean. | 我用了恢复软件 不过也都被清干净了 |
[18:25] | Is he serving a purpose by being here? | 他站在那里是要解决什么问题吗 |
[18:27] | Yes. I’m, you know, swabbing the victim’s cell. | 我 我正在对受害者的手机进行取样啊 |
[18:32] | Oh, it’s okay. I see what’s happening. | 好吧 我知道怎么回事了 |
[18:34] | How long have you two been married? | 你们俩结婚多长时间了 |
[18:35] | Six years, thank you very much. Why? | 我谢谢你啊 六年了 有事吗 |
[18:37] | Ah, I got it. You’re worried about the seven year itch. | 我懂了 你正担心七年之痒呢吧 |
[18:40] | No. Trust me, there is no itch. | 没有 相信我 什么痒都没有 |
[18:44] | Dr. Hodgins, I assure you, I am only here to help. | 哈金斯博士 我向你保证我只是来帮忙 |
[18:47] | Hey. Dr. Brennan got an I.D. | 布纳恩博士通过牙医记录 |
[18:49] | on the second body from dental records. | 查到了第二具尸体的身份 |
[18:51] | It’s Agent Bannerman. | 就是班纳曼探员 |
[18:53] | Oh, God. | 我的天哪 |
[18:58] | I’m sorry. It’s this job. It, um… | 很抱歉 是因为这份工作 |
[19:00] | It gets to you sometimes. | 有时总能触碰到你的内心 |
[19:02] | It’s okay, man. We understand. | 还好啦 哥们 我们能理解 |
[19:04] | Did you know him well? | 你跟他很熟吗 |
[19:06] | Yeah, we worked together a lot. | 是啊 我们经常一起工作 |
[19:09] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[19:09] | let’s focus on finding the person responsible for all this. | 那我们都专心找出这个该为之负责的人吧 |
[19:13] | Hodgins, you’re with me. | 哈金斯 你跟我一起 |
[19:14] | I need to… | 我得 |
[19:15] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:26] | Why don’t you show me what you’re working on? | 把你正在调查的东西给我看看吧 |
[19:29] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[19:30] | using street cameras, | 利用街头摄像机 |
[19:32] | Dr. Metzger was tracking Richard’s movements | 梅茨格博士追踪到了在理查德失踪前 |
[19:34] | the week before he went missing. | 那一星期他的行踪 |
[19:36] | He go any place out of the ordinary? | 他去了什么不寻常的地方吗 |
[19:38] | Well, nothing that surveillance picked up, but look at this. | 监控里没有找到 不过你看看这个 |
[19:41] | The same blue van shows up in each one of these feeds. | 这辆蓝色货车出现在每一个监控视频里 |
[19:44] | And it’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[19:45] | Each of these feeds | 这里的每个监控视频 |
[19:46] | was taken at a different time on a different day. | 都是在不同的日期不同的时间段拍摄的 |
[19:48] | So, your partner was being followed. | 也就是说你的搭档被跟踪了 |
[19:50] | Did you run the plates? | 你查车牌了吗 |
[19:51] | No, it’s a dead end.The plates are registered to the owner | 什么都没查到 车牌是注册在华盛顿 |
[19:54] | of a silver compact here in DC. | 一辆银色小汽车的车主名下的 |
[19:55] | Which means that the plates are stolen, | 也就意味着车牌是偷来的 |
[19:57] | but my guess is so was the van. | 我猜货车应该也是偷来的 |
[19:59] | Whoever this is–that’s who we need to find. | 不管这人是谁 我们都要把他找出来 |
[20:08] | That was quick. | 动作好快啊 |
[20:09] | You and Dr. B are done with | 你和布纳恩博士已经把 |
[20:10] | Agent Bannerman’s remains? | 班纳曼探员的遗骨处理好了吗 |
[20:12] | Not yet, but we did find antemortem greenstick fractures | 还没 不过我们在左侧第五和第六根 |
[20:14] | on the left fifth and six ribs. | 肋骨处发现了死前的青枝骨折 |
[20:16] | Also bone bruising to the phalanges | 以及右手指骨和掌骨上 |
[20:18] | and metacarpals of the right hand. | 均有骨挫伤的痕迹 |
[20:19] | Oh, it sounds like he got into a fight. | 听起来他似乎是跟人打架了 |
[20:21] | How extensive was the remodeling? | 骨愈合情况怎样呢 |
[20:23] | Barely any at all. | 基本没有愈合 |
[20:24] | The fight probably took place about a week ago. | 打架可能是一周前发生的 |
[20:26] | What about cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[20:27] | We’re still looking for the precise cause, | 我们还在查找确切的死因 |
[20:29] | but the skull was heavily damaged. | 不过他的头骨遭受了严重的损坏 |
[20:31] | Dr. Brennan requested that | 布纳恩博士让我给她点时间 |
[20:33] | I give her some time to herself. | 让她单独呆一会 |
[20:38] | How you coming along? | 你们这里怎么样 |
[20:39] | Honestly, it’s not looking good. | 说实话 情况不太好 |
[20:41] | The only thing we found in | 我们在克洛伊·罗伯森的胃里 |
[20:43] | Chloe Robertson’s stomach is doxepin. | 找到的唯一一样东西是多塞平 |
[20:45] | I read the medical records. | 我看过医疗记录 |
[20:46] | There was no mention of antidepressants. | 里面没有提到抗抑郁类的药品 |
[20:47] | That’s because she was drugged. | 那是因为她是被人下了药 |
[20:49] | Someone slipped it into something that she ate. | 这是有人在她吃东西的时候放进去的 |
[20:51] | I gotta figure out what it was. | 我得搞清楚她在吃什么 |
[20:58] | Arastoo, I’m sorry about Dr. Brennan. | 阿拉斯图 很抱歉布纳恩博士这样对你 |
[21:00] | I mean, this case… | 我是说 这个案子… |
[21:01] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[21:03] | And I hope you know that if she trusted any other intern | 我希望你知道 如果她对其他实习生 |
[21:05] | more than you, she would have already called them. | 比对你还要信任 她早就把他们叫来了 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:09] | Still, I think it’s time I start looking elsewhere for a job. | 但我仍然觉得 我现在该找别的工作了 |
[21:12] | What?! | 什么 |
[21:13] | No, you’re-you’re my choice | 不 你是…你是我选定的 |
[21:16] | as Head of Forensic Anthropology. | 法医人类学部门的负责人 |
[21:17] | If you really thought I was right for the job, | 如果你觉得我是这个职位的合适人选 |
[21:19] | you would have submitted my candidacy months ago. | 你早在几个月前就会把我提名为候选人了 |
[21:21] | Arastoo, please, I can’t… | 阿拉斯图 别这样 我不能… |
[21:23] | I know if you keep searching, | 我知道如果你继续找下去 |
[21:24] | you’ll find the person you’re looking for. | 你肯定能找到你需要的人选 |
[21:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:38] | You look like hell. | 你看起来气色很差[像在遭受地狱煎熬] |
[21:41] | Look, I’m gonna be okay. | 听着 我没事的 |
[21:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:45] | Before, you looked like death. | 之前 你看起来像个死人 |
[21:46] | Hell is an improvement. | 地狱已经算是好多了 |
[21:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:49] | You know, that was some real brass balls stuff | 你知道吗 让你伤口恢复的东西 |
[21:50] | you did back there healing yourself up. | 其实是你刚才的勇气 |
[21:53] | You sure you weren’t Navy? | 你确定你没加入过海军吗 |
[21:54] | No. | 没有 |
[21:57] | All right, just a couple more hours before the trade. | 好吧 离交易只剩下几个小时了 |
[21:59] | Yeah, I’ll be ready. | 行 我会准备好的 |
[22:06] | Jared was a good soldier. | 杰瑞德是个好士兵 |
[22:09] | And he didn’t… | 他不该… |
[22:11] | he didn’t deserve to die like that. | 不该那样死去 |
[22:21] | Everything okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:23] | Uh, yeah. | 没事 |
[22:25] | It’s all good. | 一切正常 |
[22:29] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[22:31] | 不能信任布斯 杀了布斯 不然交易取消 | |
[22:42] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[22:45] | I found a fragment of metal | 我找到一个金属碎片 |
[22:47] | I want you to give to Dr. Hodgins for analysis. | 我想要你拿给哈金斯博士做分析 |
[22:50] | It was lodged within | 它卡在左颧骨上的 |
[22:51] | a comminuted fracture on the left zygomatic. | 一块碎骨之中了 |
[22:54] | Is there anything else I can help with? | 还有什么我能帮你的事吗 |
[22:56] | Have you found cause of death? | 你找到死因了吗 |
[22:58] | The victim suffered an anterior penetrating | 被害人的左侧第十根肋骨前方 |
[23:00] | wound to the left tenth rib, | 遭受了锐器刺伤 |
[23:02] | but the wound was not fatal. | 但伤口并不致命 |
[23:03] | So he was shot in the inferior thorax. | 所以他的胸部下方被射中了 |
[23:07] | An injury very similar to the one Booth sustained. | 跟布斯受的伤很相似 |
[23:09] | I keep picturing how this man died | 我一直在想象这个人是怎么死的 |
[23:13] | and then projecting | 然后我设想布斯 |
[23:14] | the same scenario with Booth as the victim. | 就是这个受害人的话会怎样 |
[23:18] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[23:20] | We’re gonna find Booth. He’s gonna be fine. | 我们会找到布斯 他不会有事的 |
[23:22] | Agent Bannerman was just like Booth. | 班纳曼探员跟布斯很像 |
[23:24] | He was an FBI agent. He was well-trained. | 他是个联邦探员 他训练有素 |
[23:30] | Look at the damage to the zygomatic. | 你看他颧骨上的伤口 |
[23:33] | The killer struck him numerous times, | 凶手击打了他很多次 |
[23:35] | many more than would be necessary in order to… | 甚至根本用不着打这么多次… |
[23:37] | incapacitate or even to kill. | 就会把他打瘫或是打死了 |
[23:43] | It’s Christine. | 是克里斯汀 |
[23:44] | Um, my dad is watching her, | 我爸爸在看着她 |
[23:46] | but she’s getting increasingly worried about Booth. | 但她越来越担心布斯了 |
[23:49] | I’ll give you your privacy. | 我就先回避一下 |
[23:51] | Unless you would like me to stay. | 除非你想让我留下 |
[23:55] | Hi, sweetie. How are you? | 亲爱的 你好吗 |
[23:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:00] | I’m just at work. | 我只是在工作而已 |
[24:04] | Your dad… | 你爸爸… |
[24:07] | he’s not here, but I’m working hard | 他不在这里 但我在努力 |
[24:10] | to bring him home to you as soon as possible. | 尽快带他回来见你 |
[24:15] | Well, at first, | 一开始 |
[24:16] | we thought Agent Bannerman’s cell phone was wiped clean, | 我们以为班纳曼探员的手机被清空了 |
[24:19] | same as his computer. | 就像他的电脑一样 |
[24:20] | But what actually happened | 但实际上 |
[24:21] | was the cell’s memory was attacked by a virus | 是手机记忆卡被病毒攻击了 |
[24:23] | probably sent over an e-mail. | 可能是通过电子邮件发送的 |
[24:25] | Were you able to recover the memory? | 你们能不能恢复它的记忆数据呢 |
[24:27] | Not everything. But so far Dr. Metzger has been able to | 没法全部恢复 但目前梅茨格博士 |
[24:30] | retrieve a handful of photo and video files. | 能找回一些照片和视频文件 |
[24:33] | Which might be all you need. | 你需要的或许也就那么多 |
[24:34] | Did Agent Miller mention the surveillance footage | 米勒探员有没有提到监控视频里 |
[24:36] | of the blue van following Agent Bannerman? | 有辆蓝色货车在跟踪班纳曼探员 |
[24:38] | She did, but the plates were stolen, | 她说过 但车牌是偷来的 |
[24:39] | so there was no way to identify the driver. | 所以没办法确认是谁在开车 |
[24:41] | Well, there is now. | 现在可以了 |
[24:43] | This was taken a week ago. | 这是一周前拍的 |
[24:46] | Arastoo said the victim got into a fight a week ago. | 阿拉斯图说死者在一周前有过打斗 |
[24:49] | Yeah. Now you have a front row seat. | 现在可以近距离观看当时的情况 |
[24:51] | His name’s Nathan Barlow. He’s a member of the Brand, | 他叫南森·巴罗 是布兰德的成员 |
[24:53] | also known as the Aryan Brotherhood. | 也叫雅利安兄弟会 |
[24:55] | Yeah, I’m all too familiar with that organization. | 我对这个组织真是再熟悉不过了 |
[24:58] | Hey! Hey, you! | 你注意啦 |
[25:01] | What are you doing back there? | 你在后边干吗呢 |
[25:03] | You making a video? | 你在录视频吗 |
[25:04] | Here, I’ll give you something worth filming. | 来 我给你一些值得录下来的东西 |
[25:07] | Good work. Have you contacted Aubrey? | 干得漂亮 你有联系奥布里吗 |
[25:10] | And Agent Miller. They’re bringing Barlow in as we speak. | 还找了米勒探员 他们现在正带巴罗去问话 |
[25:15] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[25:17] | I’m not saying a word. Not until she gets the hell out of here. | 我什么都不会说 除非她滚出去 |
[25:20] | Now, Nathan, what on earth could an Aryan Brother like yourself | 南森 像你这种雅利安兄弟会成员 |
[25:24] | have against me? | 对我能有什么不满呢 |
[25:25] | She’s not the one you should be worried about. | 你该担心的可不是她 |
[25:27] | Agent Miller here’s Richard Bannerman’s partner. | 米勒探员是理查德·班纳曼的搭档 |
[25:30] | You remember him, don’t you? | 你还记得他吧 |
[25:32] | He’s the one that you chased all over town. | 他可是你在城里一路狂追的人 |
[25:34] | The one that you beat the crap out of. | 那个被你揍得屁滚尿流的人 |
[25:36] | The one that you murdered. | 那个被你杀死的人 |
[25:37] | Him and his fiancè. | 你杀了他和他的未婚妻 |
[25:39] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你究竟在说什么啊 |
[25:41] | I didn’t kill Richard. | 我可没杀理查德 |
[25:43] | I was his informant. | 我是他的线人 |
[25:44] | No. He wasn’t his C.I. | 他才不是理查德的线人 |
[25:47] | Richard would have told me. | 否则理查德会告诉我 |
[25:48] | I’m not buying it either. Typically speaking, | 我也不信 一般情况下 |
[25:51] | C.I.s don’t give a beat-down to their handler. | 线人才不会狠揍他的联络人呢 |
[25:53] | Look, I just gave him a few jabs | 听着 甩那几拳 |
[25:55] | to make it look good for the others, | 只是做给其他人看 |
[25:57] | so they didn’t think I was a rat. | 这样他们就不会认为我是叛徒 |
[25:59] | Trust me, he gave as good as he got. | 相信我吧 他装得很像 |
[26:01] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[26:03] | A week ago. | 一周前 |
[26:04] | Gave him a tip on some product being moved over in Greenbelt. | 给他情报说绿地有些东西在转移 |
[26:07] | I don’t believe you. You’re lying. | 我不信你的话 你在说谎 |
[26:10] | I’m not lying, gorgeous. | 我没有撒谎 美人 |
[26:13] | Maybe you just didn’t know your partner | 或许你其实并不如自己以为的 |
[26:14] | as well as you thought you did. | 那么了解你的搭档吧 |
[26:22] | Cam, so, | 凯 |
[26:23] | I finished my analysis of Chloe Robertson’s stomach contents. | 我检测了克洛伊·罗伯森的胃内容物 |
[26:25] | Did you figure out how the Doxepin was administered? | 有没有查出多虑平是如何摄入的 |
[26:27] | Well, in her stomach, I found cow’s milk, penicillium, | 在她胃里有牛奶 青霉菌 |
[26:31] | grape extract, ethanol, | 葡萄萃取物 乙醇 |
[26:33] | carbon dioxide… or as most people call it, | 二氧化碳…或者换常用的叫法 |
[26:35] | wine and cheese. | 葡萄酒和奶酪 |
[26:37] | Seems like a pretty intimate way to knock somebody out. | 看来这种放倒她的方式很亲密嘛 |
[26:40] | Even more than you think. So, in Bannerman’s apartment, | 比你想的还亲密 在班纳曼的公寓的冰箱里 |
[26:42] | Aubrey found in the fridge a half-drunk bottle | 奥布找到了半瓶夏敦埃酒 |
[26:44] | of chardonnay and an English Stilton. | 和一块英国斯第尔顿奶酪 |
[26:46] | Which implies that Chloe dined with her killer | 这说明克洛伊在她和班纳曼共住的小家里 |
[26:49] | at the apartment she shared with Bannerman. | 和杀她的人一同进餐 |
[26:51] | She knew her killer. | 她和凶手很熟 |
[26:53] | Hey. So, I accessed the cloud | 我登入了 |
[26:55] | on Agent Bannerman’s personal cell phone, | 班纳曼探员手机的云账户 |
[26:57] | and I found some photos that had been deleted. | 找到了几张被删掉的照片 |
[27:00] | Show me what you’ve got, and I’ll send it over to the FBI. | 给我看看吧 然后我把它们发给联调局 |
[27:03] | Uh, I think Aubrey should see this in person. | 我认为应该让奥布里单独看看 |
[27:08] | Thanks for the intel. | 感谢你的消息 |
[27:10] | Nathan Barlow was telling the truth. | 南森·巴罗说的是实话 |
[27:12] | Bannerman was using him as a C.I. | 班纳曼确实让他当线人 |
[27:14] | Great. So now a Nazi like Barlow | 太好了 现在巴罗那样的纳粹 |
[27:16] | is one of the good guys. | 都清白无辜的了 |
[27:17] | I’ve got something you need to see. | 给你看点东西 |
[27:19] | I’ll go get Agent Miller. | 我这就去叫米勒探员 |
[27:21] | The woman wants to be in on everything. | 这女人什么都想参与 |
[27:23] | Not this. These are photos Angela was able to retrieve | 这个不行 这些照片是安琪拉 |
[27:25] | from Agent Bannerman’s cloud account. | 从班纳曼的云账户中找回的 |
[27:27] | Looks to me | 在我看来 |
[27:28] | like Agent Miller wasn’t just Bannerman’s partner. | 米勒探员不止是班纳曼的搭档 |
[27:31] | When were these taken? | 这些是什么时候拍的 |
[27:32] | Six months ago. | 六个月前 |
[27:33] | Bannerman deleted them after he met Chloe Robertson. | 认识克洛伊·罗伯森后班纳曼就把它们都删了 |
[27:36] | I take it Agent Miller didn’t tell you about this relationship? | 我想米勒探员没把这层关系告诉你吧 |
[27:39] | No, she did not. | 她确实没说 |
[27:40] | She took over this investigation so it wouldn’t lead back to her. | 她接管了这次调查 案子就不会导向她了 |
[27:55] | This is insane. | 真是乱来 |
[27:55] | I’m in charge of this investigation. | 我是这次调查的负责人 |
[27:57] | I’m not gonna allow you to interrogate me. | 我才不会允许你们审我 |
[28:00] | You’re gonna answer our questions. | 你必须回答我们的问题 |
[28:02] | Now, we can do that in here, | 我们要么在这里问 |
[28:03] | or we can go back out to the bullpen | 或者到外边大厅去 |
[28:04] | and put on a show for everyone. | 让大家都来看好戏 |
[28:08] | Richard and I had a relationship. | 理查德和我谈过恋爱 |
[28:10] | End of story. | 讲完了 |
[28:11] | Motive is never the end of the story. | 刚说了犯案动机 怎么会就讲完了呢 |
[28:13] | You’re wasting valuable time. | 你是在浪费宝贵时间 |
[28:14] | There’s someone out there selling a list | 现在那家伙正逍遥法外 |
[28:16] | that could have over 100 of our agents killed. | 售卖一份可能害死上百位探员的名单 |
[28:18] | Or that someone could be in here with us. | 或者就是这里我们中的某人 |
[28:20] | I had access to the list. | 我可以拿到那份名单 |
[28:22] | If I wanted it, I didn’t need Richard. | 如果我想拿 我不需要理查德 |
[28:24] | Oh, I think you did. Because if you downloaded the list | 我觉得你需要 因为如果你下载了名单 |
[28:27] | and went missing, you’d have every agency | 然后失踪 这个国家的 |
[28:29] | in the country coming after you. | 所有情报机构都会追捕你 |
[28:30] | That’s why you kidnapped Richard’s fiancee | 这就是你绑架理查德未婚妻 |
[28:33] | and extorted him into downloading it for you. | 并迫使他为你下载名单的原因 |
[28:35] | Then all you had to do was put yourself in charge | 然后你只需要让你自己负责此案 |
[28:37] | and you could steer this investigation any direction | 你就能随心所欲地控制 |
[28:40] | – you wanted. – Remind me again, | -调查方向了 -再提醒我一下 |
[28:41] | whose idea was it to go after that Nazi, Nathan Barlow? | 去找那个纳粹南森·巴罗是谁出的主意啊 |
[28:44] | I didn’t know Barlow was a C.I. | 我不知道巴罗是举报人 |
[28:46] | Richard didn’t tell me. | 理查德没告诉我 |
[28:47] | That’s because he didn’t trust you. | 这是因为他不信任你 |
[28:49] | He knew that you were up to something. | 他知道你在谋划什么 |
[28:51] | No, that’s ’cause Richard and I stopped talking. | 不 是因为我和理查德不说话了 |
[28:53] | And it’s not what you think, | 不是你想的那样 |
[28:54] | but I’m not proud of it. | 但我并不以此为傲 |
[28:55] | Look, you’re about to be charged with murder. | 听着 你要被指控谋杀了 |
[28:57] | I highly recommend you give us more than that. | 我强烈建议你多给我们点情报 |
[29:03] | When Richard left me for Chloe, | 当理查德为了克洛伊离开我时 |
[29:04] | I felt betrayed. | 我觉得被背叛了 |
[29:05] | We had a fight, and I made threats. | 我们吵了一架 我做了威胁 |
[29:07] | You threatened Richard? | 你威胁理查德了 |
[29:09] | No. | 不 |
[29:11] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[29:13] | Agent Miller, I’m gonna have to ask you to hand over your weapon. | 米勒探员 我得让你交出武器 |
[29:16] | We need to run it for ballistics. | 我们需要做弹道检测 |
[29:34] | Agent Miller’s gun isn’t a match. | 米勒探员的枪不匹配 |
[29:36] | She could have just used another gun and then destroyed it. | 她可以用另外一把枪然后毁了它 |
[29:38] | – It’s what I would have done. – It’s possible. | -换我就会这么做 -有可能 |
[29:41] | Aubrey’s gonna keep holding Miller | 奥布里会扣住米勒 |
[29:42] | until they search her apartment. | 直到他们搜查她的公寓 |
[29:44] | I should return to my work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[29:45] | Arastoo is cataloging all of the blunt force | 阿拉斯图在对班纳曼探员所受的 |
[29:47] | trauma injuries sustained by Agent Bannerman. | 所有钝器伤进行编录 |
[29:49] | I’m glad you’re back to trusting Arastoo. | 我很高兴你重新信任阿拉斯图了 |
[29:53] | In a few years, | 过不了几年 |
[29:55] | I am sure he will be able to run | 我确信他就能管理 |
[29:58] | a major forensic lab such as this one. | 像这样的大型法医实验室了 |
[30:01] | You just don’t think he’s ready today? | 你只是觉得他现在还没准备好吗 |
[30:06] | The Jeffersonian defines itself | 杰斐逊实验室只招收 |
[30:09] | by only hiring the most experienced, | 最有经验的人 |
[30:12] | the… best in their field. | 在各领域最出色的人 |
[30:15] | Dr. Hodgins, Angela, yourself… | 哈金斯博士 安琪拉 你自己 |
[30:19] | Which is why I am requesting to have my job back. | 因此我要求重新回到我的岗位 |
[30:25] | If Booth dies, | 如果布斯不在了 |
[30:27] | then I think being here would help. | 我觉得呆在这里可以帮上忙 |
[30:31] | To have work to focus on, | 可以专心工作 |
[30:32] | to… be surrounded by friends. | 朋友们都在身边 |
[30:37] | This situation has made me realize | 这种状况让我意识到 |
[30:38] | it was a mistake to quit. | 退出是一个错误 |
[30:42] | This is where I belong. | 这是我该在的地方 |
[30:45] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们迟些再谈这事 |
[30:46] | I’ve just found something you need to see. | 我刚找到了些东西 你得来看看 |
[30:54] | As you know, the killer struck the victim numerous times, | 正如你所知 凶手击打了死者数次 |
[30:56] | which is why it took so long to reconstruct the skull. | 所以需要大量时间重建颅骨 |
[31:01] | No explanation necessary. | 没必要解释 |
[31:03] | Your reconstruction is flawless. | 你的重建完美无缺 |
[31:05] | Thank you. It occurred to me the sheer number of strikes | 谢谢 我觉得击打的次数 |
[31:07] | tells us the killer must have felt great rage for the victim. | 告诉我们凶手一定对死者满怀愤怒 |
[31:10] | Or the killer felt a surge of adrenaline | 或者凶手一下肾上腺素上头 |
[31:13] | and was unable to stop. | 无法停手 |
[31:14] | Such lack of control is indicative of lack of experience. | 这种缺乏控制暗示着经验不足 |
[31:18] | Agent Miller is highly trained. | 米勒探员训练有素 |
[31:20] | I’m seeing multiple depression fractures. | 我看到了多处塌陷性骨折 |
[31:22] | I’ve counted 16 of them. | 我已经数了十六个 |
[31:25] | The depressions are cylindrical. | 塌陷部分呈圆柱形 |
[31:28] | Dr. Hodgins swabbed the injuries | 哈金斯博士对伤口进行取样 |
[31:30] | and found traces of steel. | 并找到痕量钢铁成分 |
[31:31] | I’m thinking the murder weapon could be a-a pipe. | 我在想凶器可能是根管子 |
[31:34] | It wasn’t a pipe. There’s a pattern to these fractures. | 不是管子 这些骨折有着特定模式 |
[31:37] | – Pattern? – It’s very slight, but it’s as if | -模式 -不明显 但是好像 |
[31:40] | these depressions are | 这些塌陷是以 |
[31:41] | evenly spaced in groups of four. | 四个一组均匀分布的 |
[31:48] | I think I know what it is. | 我想我知道这是什么了 |
[31:51] | So, these four depressions are equidistant from each other. | 这四个塌陷互相是等距的 |
[31:55] | I’m confident these injuries | 我确信这些伤 |
[31:56] | were caused by brass knuckles. | 是由黄铜铁莲花造成的 |
[31:59] | But I thought Hodgins found traces of steel. | 但哈金斯找到的是钢铁成分啊 |
[32:01] | Contrary to their name, brass knuckles | 与名字相反的是 黄铜铁莲花 |
[32:03] | are most commonly made from steel. | 通常由钢铁制成 |
[32:06] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:10] | Whoa. Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:12] | You’re right. They’re an exact match. | 你是对的 完全匹配 |
[32:14] | Do you want me to run a force profile to see | 你想让我进行力量模拟看看 |
[32:16] | if Agent Miller could inflict this level of damage? | 米勒探员是否能造成这种伤害吗 |
[32:19] | Agent Miller would never use brass knuckles. | 米勒探员绝不会用黄铜铁莲花的 |
[32:21] | When wearing brass knuckles, you’re telegraphing | 当你带上黄铜铁莲花时 你会透露 |
[32:23] | what hand you’ll be punching with. | 你会用哪只手击打 |
[32:25] | When using brass knuckles, the force transfers directly | 在使用它们时 力量直接会传递到 |
[32:28] | to this area of the palm. | 手掌的这个部分 |
[32:32] | Given the number of strikes I observed, | 根据我观察到的击打数 |
[32:34] | the killer must have fractured his capitate or scaphoid. | 凶手的头狀骨或舟状骨一定骨折了 |
[32:38] | So we’re looking for a right-handed killer | 所以我们在找一个手骨折的 |
[32:41] | with a fractured hand who also knew | 右撇子凶手 还认识 |
[32:42] | Agent Bannerman and Chloe Robertson. | 班纳曼探员和克洛伊·罗伯森 |
[32:46] | Benjamin Metzger has a wrist injury. | 本杰明·梅茨格手腕受伤了 |
[32:51] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[32:53] | He used me. He… | 他利用了我 他 |
[32:55] | he had me investigating Agent Miller | 他让我调查米勒探员 |
[32:57] | when it was really him. | 其实他才是真正的凶手 |
[33:01] | Come on, man. Talk to us. You’ve been pacing around like that | 说话 老兄 过去一小时里 |
[33:03] | – for the last hour. – I’m calling the deal off. | -你一直这样踱来踱去的 -我要取消交易 |
[33:06] | – What? – W-Wait a second, Kevin, you can’t do that, | -什么 -稍等 凯文你不能这样 |
[33:08] | Okay? Jared died so this deal could go down. | 杰瑞德为了交易继续付出了生命 |
[33:10] | Trust me, Seeley. | 相信我 瑟雷 |
[33:11] | You don’t want this. All right, listen up. | 你不会想让事情这样发展的 听好了 |
[33:13] | This is what’s gonna happen. We’re gonna take the $2 million, | 接下来这样 我们拿走这两百万美金 |
[33:16] | we’re gonna split it even, | 我们把钱平分 |
[33:17] | and then we’re gonna get the hell out of here. | 然后我们从这里出去 |
[33:18] | No, no, no. That wasn’t the plan. | 不不不 计划不是这样的 |
[33:19] | You said we could buy the list for two | 你说我们可以用两百万买下这份名单 |
[33:21] | and sell it for 40. | 然后以四千万的价格把它卖给别人 |
[33:22] | You said you had the whole thing worked out. | 你说一切尽在你的掌握 |
[33:25] | Hey, don’t! | 不许动 |
[33:28] | Alex, grab the phone. | 亚历克斯 把手机捡起来 |
[33:33] | Get the phone. | 快把手机拿起来 |
[33:33] | Grab the phone, Alex. | 捡起手机 亚历克斯 |
[33:40] | 布斯是内鬼 他会逮捕你 我不会杀人的 你只有三十分钟的时间 | |
[33:44] | What the hell?! | 这是搞什么 |
[33:45] | – Let go of me, Pete. Let go! – No. | -放开我 皮特 快放开我 -不 |
[33:47] | – No! – Take it easy. | -不 -放轻松 |
[33:48] | Everyone just think about | 大家好好想想 |
[33:48] | what we’re doing here, all right? | 我们在这里到底是为了什么 |
[33:50] | Kevin here is your CO. Jared was one of you. | 凯文是你的指挥官 杰瑞德是你们自己人 |
[33:52] | You shut the hell up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[33:53] | I’m texting him that the deal’s back on. | 我要发信息告诉他重新恢复交易 |
[33:57] | Apparently, the only thing keeping that from happening… | 很显然 现在只剩一个阻碍交易进行的因素 |
[34:01] | Is you. | 那就是你 |
[34:24] | I’ll kill you, Booth! | 我要杀了你 布斯 |
[34:30] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[34:32] | You’re a dead man, Booth! | 你死定了 布斯 |
[34:35] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[34:37] | You’re dead! | 你逃不掉的 |
[34:41] | You think you can hide? | 你以为你能躲得过吗 |
[34:44] | I’m coming for you, Booth. | 我会找到你的 布斯 |
[34:51] | I don’t understand why we’re doing this. | 我不知道为什么我们要进行这样的对话 |
[34:53] | – You killed my partner. – I killed no one. | -你杀了我的搭档 -我没杀人 |
[34:55] | I’ve been nothing but helpful to this investigation. | 我一直在协助调查 |
[34:57] | You also killed Chloe Robertson. | 你还杀了克洛伊·罗伯森 |
[34:59] | You put a lot of good agents’ lives at risk. | 你将众多优秀探员的生命置于危险的境地 |
[35:01] | All for a two-million-dollar payoff. | 仅仅是为了两百万美金的报酬 |
[35:03] | You’re questioning the wrong person. | 你们问错人了 |
[35:05] | Listen to me. You’ve got one chance to save your life. | 你给我听好了 你只有一个救自己命的机会 |
[35:08] | You lead us to Booth, | 你带我们找到布斯 |
[35:09] | and we won’t press for the death penalty. | 我们为你争取一条活路 |
[35:11] | Where were you meeting to sell the list? | 出售这份名单 你们原定在哪里碰头 |
[35:13] | I told you I’m innocent. | 我说过了 我是无辜的 |
[35:17] | This isn’t the first time you’ve made that mistake, is it? | 你们已经不是第一次抓错人了吧 |
[35:23] | – This isn’t working. – I’ve seen this before. | -这根本没用 -我以前见过这样的情况 |
[35:25] | They’re good. They’ll find the right button. | 这些人很厉害 会找到合适的压迫点让他说出真相 |
[35:27] | Just give it time. | 只要给他们足够的时间 |
[35:28] | Booth doesn’t have time. | 留给布斯的时间所剩无几了 |
[35:30] | Cher, you can’t go in there. | 亲 你不能进去 |
[35:37] | My record speaks for itself. | 我的工作经历可以证明一切 |
[35:38] | Dr. Brennan, what are you doing here? | 布纳恩博士 你来做什么 |
[35:40] | I can help. I know how to make him talk. | 我可以协助你们 我知道怎么让他开口说话 |
[35:42] | – Do it. – You lied about your hand. | -来吧 -关于你的手 你撒了谎 |
[35:44] | You broke it when you brutally murdered Richard Bannerman. | 你残忍杀害理查德·班纳曼时 你弄伤了手 |
[35:47] | This has gone too far. I have tried to cooperate. | 你们真是越来越离谱了 我一直尽力配合 |
[35:50] | – God! – Tell me where Booth is now. | -上帝啊 -告诉我布斯现在在哪里 |
[35:52] | Stop. Okay. Okay, okay. | 住手 好吧好吧 我全招 |
[35:54] | Stop. | 快住手 |
[36:00] | There’s no escape! | 你无路可逃了 |
[36:02] | This door can’t hold out forever. | 这扇门只是暂时挡住我的去路 |
[36:12] | You’re a dead man, Booth! | 你死定了 布斯 |
[36:14] | Oh, you’re dead! | 你已经是将死之人了 |
[36:34] | You… son of a bitch. | 你 这个混蛋 |
[36:57] | Dr. Brennan, you need to wait here. | 布纳恩博士 你必须在这里等着 |
[36:58] | No, I’m going inside. | 不 我要进去 |
[37:02] | Hold up! | 等等 |
[37:05] | Someone’s coming out. | 有人从里面出来了 |
[37:11] | – Booth! – Bones. | -布斯 -骨头 |
[37:13] | I’m okay. I know. It’s just a scratch. | 我还好 我只是擦伤 |
[37:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:19] | – Yeah. Oh. Oh! – I got you. I got you. | -是的 -我抱住你了 抱住你了 |
[37:22] | – I got you. I got you. – So good. | -我找到你了 找到了 -太好了 |
[37:23] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你肯定会没事的 |
[37:26] | I got you. | 我找到你了 |
[37:48] | It’s been two hours and ten minutes | 自布斯进去接受手术 |
[37:50] | since Booth went in for surgery. | 已有两小时十分钟之久了 |
[37:52] | Reminding us every five minutes | 你每隔五分钟就提醒我们一次 |
[37:53] | isn’t gonna help. | 这样帮不上什么忙 |
[37:55] | I just feel so useless. | 我感觉自己特别没用 |
[37:56] | Hey, Brennan just called. Booth’s out of surgery, | 布纳恩刚刚打来电话 布斯手术结束了 |
[37:59] | and he’s gonna make it. | 人没事 |
[38:00] | – Yes! – Okay. | -太好了 -好了 |
[38:02] | All right, I’m making drinks. Who wants what? | 我要酿点酒 谁想要来一杯 |
[38:04] | No, no. You’re coming with me. | 不 你跟我一起 |
[38:06] | We’re gonna pick up Christine and little Hank, | 我们要去接克里斯汀和小汉克 |
[38:08] | and we’re hosting a sleepover. | 把他们接到我们家里过夜 |
[38:09] | Yeah. Yeah, that sounds nice. | 很好 这听起来很不错 |
[38:12] | The more kids the merrier. | 孩子越多越热闹 |
[38:14] | Oh. Be careful what you say. | 小心点 注意你的措辞 |
[38:15] | You might give me ideas. | 你的话可能会让我有想法 |
[38:26] | Any chance we could do this tomorrow? | 我们能不能明天再讨论我们的事 |
[38:29] | I’m afraid if we don’t do it now, | 我担心如果我现在不做 |
[38:30] | I won’t say what I need to. | 我就不会我想说的话 |
[38:35] | Arastoo, look at me. | 阿拉斯图 你看着我 |
[38:38] | Please… don’t do this. | 求你了 别这么做 |
[38:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:43] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:45] | But I have to move on. | 但是我不得不向前看 |
[38:47] | I can’t just stay here as an intern. | 我不可能永远以实习生的身份待在这里 |
[38:51] | If you propose to me right now, I promise I’ll say yes. | 如果你现在跟我求婚 我发誓我会答应你 |
[38:55] | Then what? | 可之后呢 |
[38:57] | Would you follow me to Ottawa, | 你会跟我去渥太华[加拿大首都] |
[38:59] | to Cincinnati, to Dubai? | 辛辛那提[美国西南部城市]或迪拜吗 |
[39:02] | Because those are the job opportunities I’ll be applying for. | 因为我会申请那边的工作 |
[39:07] | I’ve never been to Dubai. | 我还从来没去过迪拜 |
[39:11] | It’s hot. | 那边很热 |
[39:14] | And it’s not the Jeffersonian. | 那边也比不上杰斐逊实验室 |
[39:21] | And I think if you went, | 我觉得如果你去了 |
[39:22] | you would resent me for the rest of our lives. | 你会恨我一辈子 |
[39:29] | And I don’t want to resent you. | 我可不想恨你 |
[39:47] | So, you think there’ll be any fallout | 你觉得布纳恩袭击了我们的凶手 |
[39:48] | – because Brennan assaulted our killer? – Sure. | -会造成什么不良后果吗 -当然会 |
[39:51] | They’ll be reducing his sentence | 他们会把他的刑期 |
[39:53] | from 900 years to 600 years. | 从九百年减到六百年 |
[39:55] | I can live with that. | 我可以接受 |
[40:00] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[40:01] | Just wanted to say thank you. | 就想说声谢谢你 |
[40:03] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:05] | 老福格尔桑牌 纯黑麦威士忌 | |
[40:05] | Wow! Look at that, huh? | 瞧瞧这个 |
[40:07] | It’s very nice of you. | 你人真好 |
[40:09] | Especially since I accused you of murder. | 尤其是鉴于之前我指控你犯了谋杀罪 |
[40:12] | Well, you did what you had to do. | 你只是做了你该做的事 |
[40:14] | You found Richard’s killer. | 你找到了谋杀理查德的凶手 |
[40:16] | Can I, uh… | 我能… |
[40:19] | can I pour you a drink? | 我能给你倒一杯吗 |
[40:21] | No. I should get going. | 不用了 我该走了 |
[40:24] | I’ll see you around. | 再见 |
[40:29] | “Old Foglesong.” | 老福格尔桑牌 |
[40:30] | If there’s a cheaper whiskey, I haven’t heard of it. | 我没听说过比这更便宜的威士忌了 |
[40:33] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[40:34] | She, uh… she did her homework. | 她…她做了功课 |
[40:36] | This happens to be my favorite. | 这碰巧是我的最爱 |
[40:38] | Smart girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[40:40] | She knows who to make nice to. | 她知道自己该讨好谁 |
[40:42] | What? What are you talking about? I’m nobody. | 你说什么呢 我只是个无名小卒 |
[40:46] | People are talking, cher. | 大家都在传 亲爱的 |
[40:48] | You just wait. | 你耐心等着吧 |
[40:49] | Well, then, here’s to waiting. | 那么 为耐心等待干杯 |
[40:58] | Smooth. | 真”醇和” |
[41:07] | Christine and Hank are with Hodgins and Angela tonight. | 克里斯汀和汉克今晚和哈金斯和安琪拉在一起 |
[41:10] | I… I’ll bring them by in the morning if… | 我…我明天早上再带他们过来… |
[41:14] | if you’re up to it. | 如果你有精神的话 |
[41:16] | I will. I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[41:17] | – Do you want something? – No, I got it. I got the water. | -你要拿什么 -没事我行的 我拿水 |
[41:21] | Oh! Thanks for the pictures that you brought. | 真是太谢谢你带来这些照片了 |
[41:25] | I also brought this one. | 我还带了这张 |
[41:29] | I wasn’t sure if you would want it, though. | 但我不确定你是不是想要 |
[41:32] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[41:42] | That was taken at Jared’s ninth birthday. | 这是杰瑞德九岁生日时拍的 |
[41:47] | I’m so sorry, Booth. | 我很遗憾 布斯 |
[41:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[41:52] | Look, I should… should have told you the truth. | 我应该…应该和你说实话的 |
[41:54] | I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[41:55] | You have no need to apologize. | 你完全没有必要道歉 |
[41:58] | You did what you felt was necessary | 你为了努力救你的弟弟 |
[42:00] | in order to try and save your brother. | 做了你觉得必要的事 |
[42:03] | You’re incredible. | 你真是不可思议 |
[42:04] | You know that? You really are incredible. | 知道吗 你真是不可思议 |
[42:10] | I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[42:11] | that I’m going back to my old job at the Jeffersonian. | 我要回杰斐逊实验室重任旧职 |
[42:16] | I think you should go back to yours, as well. | 我认为你也应该回到你从前的岗位上 |
[42:18] | Time out. | 等一下 |
[42:19] | We can’t do that. You know that? | 我们不能这么做 知道吗 |
[42:21] | Listen, we both decided | 听着 我们都决定好了 |
[42:24] | that we were gonna stop doing this together, okay? | 我们两个人都不要再过那种生活了 好吗 |
[42:26] | We quit our jobs. We’re done. | 我们辞职了 不干了 |
[42:29] | If you’re done, Booth, | 如果你真的不干了 布斯 |
[42:30] | why am I sitting with you in a hospital room? | 我现在怎么会坐在病房里陪你 |
[42:35] | You’ve always done this. | 你一直在做这个 |
[42:37] | Risked your life for the sake of others. | 为了帮别人 危及自己的生命 |
[42:41] | The army, | 在军队是 |
[42:42] | – the FBI. – I can change. | -在联调局也是 -我可以改 |
[42:44] | I don’t want you to. | 我不要你改 |
[42:47] | Booth, you are the bravest, | 布斯 你是我见过的 |
[42:50] | most selfless man I have ever met. | 最勇敢 最无私的人 |
[42:52] | And as much as I hate seeing you here in pain and suffering, | 尽管我讨厌看到你躺在这里疼痛难忍 |
[42:58] | I also know this is… | 但我也知道这才是 |
[43:01] | who you genuinely are. | 最真实的你 |
[43:07] | Now, this doesn’t mean | 但 这并不代表 |
[43:09] | you are allowed to be reckless, do you understand? | 你可以莽撞行事 明白了吗 |
[43:12] | – Me? – You do not have permission to die on me, okay? | -我 -你不准比我先死 听到吗 |
[43:16] | Oh, God, you really are incredible. | 天啊 你真的是不可思议 |
[43:18] | You already said that. | 你已经说过了 |
[43:19] | Well, you know, I lost a lot of blood here, Bones– at least half. | 我流了很多血 骨头 至少流了一半血 |
[43:23] | Not half. Two-fifths at most. | 不到一半 最多五分之二 |
[43:25] | That’s a lot. Can I get the water? | 那很多了 能让我喝口水吗 |
[43:26] | – Sure. – That’s a lot of blood. | -当然可以 -真的是很多血 |
[43:28] | – Okay, but it wasn’t half. – It was pouring out of me. | -好吧 但不到一半 -简直血如泉涌啊 |