时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Says “Keep Out.” – Don’t mind that. | -上面说”禁止进入” -别理那个 |
[00:09] | What a cute little pond. | 多可爱的小池塘 |
[00:11] | I don’t know about this, Brandy. | 我不太确定 布兰迪 |
[00:13] | Can fish really give pedicures? | 鱼真的可以用来做足疗吗 |
[00:15] | It’s not like they got hands. | 它们又没手 |
[00:16] | They don’t need ’em. | 不用手 |
[00:17] | Fish just nibble off the dead skin | 鱼会咬掉你脚上的死皮 |
[00:19] | like a fat man at an all-you-can-eat buffet. | 就像胖子到了任食无限的自助餐厅一样 |
[00:22] | It’s one of them Japanese things. | 这是日本的花样 |
[00:23] | I read about it in a magazine. | 我在杂志上看到的 |
[00:25] | But what if it hurts? | 要是疼怎么办 |
[00:27] | Hell, it ain’t a beauty treatment if it don’t hurt some. | 要是一点都不疼就不算是美容项目了 |
[00:29] | Come on. Ladies up in New York | 快来 纽约的那些女人 |
[00:31] | pay big bucks for this stuff. | 为了做这个得花上大价钱呢 |
[00:32] | But you and me — we’re gonna get it for free. Here. | 可是你跟我 咱俩免费做 来 |
[00:37] | Try some of this. | 试试这个 |
[00:38] | I swiped it from Billy Ray’s tackle box. | 这是我从比利·雷的器材箱里拿的 |
[00:40] | Fish love this stuff. | 鱼最喜欢这东西了 |
[00:43] | Few minutes from now, these busted ol’ feet | 几分钟后 这双粗糙的老脚 |
[00:45] | are gonna feel soft as a baby’s. | 就会像婴儿的一样又细又嫩了 |
[00:49] | It kind of tickles, don’t it? | 有点痒 是不是 |
[00:54] | “Hurts” is more like it. | 说疼更准确 |
[00:56] | One of these fish got my entire foot in its mouth. | 有只鱼把我整只脚都咬到嘴里了 |
[00:58] | Relax, drama queen. | 放松 别大惊小怪 |
[01:00] | I’m serious, Brandy. It really hurts. | 我说真的 布兰迪 好疼 |
[01:02] | This is what I get for trying to do something creative | 我只不过想在女士之夜做点有创意的事 |
[01:04] | on ladies night. | 结果却这样 |
[01:05] | Next time, we’ll just stay at home… | 下一次 我们就待在家里 |
[01:10] | Get it off! Get it off! | 把它弄下去 把它弄下去 |
[01:17] | Look, I don’t care what your logbook says, okay? | 我不管你的记录上是怎么写的 |
[01:20] | But the package never got here, delivered to my house. | 但是包裹根本就没送到我家来 |
[01:23] | No, I don’t want to file a complaint. | 不 我不想提交投诉 |
[01:25] | I just want my brother’s ashes. | 我只想要我弟弟的骨灰 |
[01:28] | Is there is a problem with Jared’s remains? | 杰瑞德的骨灰出问题了吗 |
[01:30] | Yeah, they’re MIA. Listen, do you… | 是的 不见了 你有没有 |
[01:32] | You haven’t seen a box around here, about this big? | 你有没有见过一个大概这么大的盒子 |
[01:35] | I-I would have noticed a box of ashes from a crematorium. | 要是有火葬场来的一盒骨灰我会注意到的 |
[01:38] | Don’t worry, Booth. We’ll track it down. | 别担心 布斯 我们会找到的 |
[01:40] | I couldn’t help Jared when he was alive, | 杰瑞德活着的时候我就帮不了他 |
[01:42] | now I can’t even find his ashes. | 现在我连他的骨灰都找不到 |
[01:45] | Mommy, Daddy, Can I wake up Hank now? | 妈妈 爸爸 我能叫醒汉克了吗 |
[01:47] | Christine, what did we say about waking a sleeping baby? | 克里斯汀 关于叫醒睡着的宝宝这件事咱俩是怎么说的 |
[01:50] | But he wants me to get in his crib and read him a story. | 但他想让我爬到他的小床上给他读故事 |
[01:53] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[01:54] | Okay, when I’m done here looking around | 等我在这 |
[01:55] | for what I’m trying to find, | 找完一圈以后 |
[01:56] | I’ll come read you a book, okay? | 我就去给你读故事 好吗 |
[01:58] | What are you looking for, Daddy? | 你在找什么 爸爸 |
[01:59] | Daddy’s looking for Uncle Jared. | 爸爸在找杰瑞德叔叔 |
[02:01] | – No, no. – But Daddy said Uncle Jared was in Heaven. | -不 不 -可爸爸说杰瑞德叔叔在天堂 |
[02:04] | No, uh, | 不 |
[02:05] | Uncle Jared was cremated. Daddy’s looking for his ashes. | 杰瑞德叔叔被火化了 爸爸在找他的骨灰 |
[02:07] | Really, do we have to explain something like that to her? | 认真的吗 我们要跟她解释这种事情吗 |
[02:10] | Do you have to do that? | 非要这样吗 |
[02:11] | Death isn’t something to be shied away from, Booth. | 死亡不是需要回避的事情 布斯 |
[02:13] | From an anthropological standpoint, | 从人类学的角度来看 |
[02:15] | the more openly a culture embraces death, | 一个文化越直率地接受死亡 |
[02:17] | the less anxiety they associate with it. | 死亡带来的焦虑就越少 |
[02:22] | A body was found at a fish farm in West Virginia. | 西弗吉尼亚州的一个养鱼场内发现了一具尸体 |
[02:24] | It’s being brought to the Jeffersonian. | 已经被带回杰斐逊实验室了 |
[02:25] | Listen, all right, I’ll tell you what — | 听着 这样 |
[02:27] | go-go get dressed, monkey. | 你去换衣服 小猴子 |
[02:28] | But what about reading to Hank? | 那给汉克读书怎么办 |
[02:29] | I’ll tell you what, I’ll do it tonight, okay? | 这样吧 我晚上给他读书听 好吗 |
[02:31] | But today is Mommy and Daddy’s first day back at work. | 但今天是爸爸妈妈第一天回去工作 |
[02:34] | Go, go, go, go get dressed, okay? | 去去去 去换衣服 好吗 |
[02:44] | Welcome back! | 欢迎回来 |
[02:45] | Thanks, good to see you, man. | 谢谢 见到你真好 哥们 |
[02:46] | So, listen, listen, I talked to the divers, okay? | 听着 听着 我跟那些潜水员聊过了 |
[02:48] | They went through the pond. | 他们查遍了整个池塘 |
[02:49] | There’s no sign of weapons or I.D. | 都没有发现武器或是身份证明 |
[02:50] | You don’t need to jump right in. | 你不用立即开始工作 |
[02:51] | – I know you’ve been through a lot… – Talking about? | -我知道你经历了很多 -说什么呢 |
[02:53] | It’s great to be here. We’re back. I’m going back to work! | 能回来太好了 我们回来了 我回来工作了 |
[02:56] | Listen, Booth, before you go in… Okay. | 听着 布斯 你进去之前 好吧 |
[03:00] | 联邦调查局卓越表现证书 获奖人 詹姆斯·奥布里 | |
[03:03] | What happened here? | 这里发生什么事了 |
[03:04] | You do remember retiring, right? | 你还记得你退休了 对吧 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I just, that, uh… this… | 是的 我只是 这个 |
[03:09] | this has been my office for years. | 这个多年来一直是我的办公室 |
[03:11] | HR said they’d find you something amazing. | 人事部说他们会再给你找一间很棒的 |
[03:13] | You know, if it’s a problem, we can, uh… | 如果有问题的话 我们可以 |
[03:15] | No, no problem. | 不 没问题 |
[03:17] | Okay? I’m fine, I’m good. | 我没事 我很好 |
[03:19] | No problem at all. | 完全没问题 |
[03:21] | This is good for a fresh start. Look at these, huh? | 这样作为崭新的开始很好 看看这些雪茄 |
[03:26] | Moving up in the world, huh, pal? | 步步高升了 哥们 |
[03:27] | Yeah, you know, I even got my own mini fridge. | 是啊 我还给自己弄了个小冰箱呢 |
[03:30] | You got a mini fridge? Okay, let’s get back to work. | 你弄了个小冰箱 够了 回到工作上来吧 |
[03:31] | Yeah. Right, okay, sorry. | 没错 好的 抱歉 |
[03:34] | So I was thinking — a fish farm | 我在想 养鱼场 |
[03:36] | is a pretty unique place for a body dump. | 是个很独特的弃尸点 |
[03:38] | Plus, not everyone knows that trout are carnivorous. | 再加上不是所有人都知道鲑鳟鱼是食肉的 |
[03:41] | Farm’s there out in the boonies, | 养鱼场远在那边的郊区 |
[03:42] | so whoever dumped the body | 所以弃尸的人 |
[03:43] | definitely knew of the location. | 肯定对这个区域很了解 |
[03:45] | I’ll check out their log books, | 我去查一下他们的登记本 |
[03:46] | see if we can figure out who’s been coming and going. | 看看能不能查出那里的出入人员 |
[03:48] | Yeah, you should do that. | 是 应该这么做 |
[03:56] | So, Dr. Brennan, is being back at the Jeffersonian | 布纳恩博士 回到杰斐逊实验室的感觉 |
[03:58] | just like riding a bike? | 是不是就跟骑自行车一样 |
[04:00] | Conducting a forensic examination | 法医检验工作 |
[04:03] | bears no resemblance to riding a bicycle. | 跟骑自行车毫无相似之处 |
[04:05] | Though both are activities I greatly enjoy. | 虽说两样都是我非常喜欢的事情 |
[04:08] | Well…would you like to do the honors? | 你愿意下刀吗 |
[04:11] | Yes! Please. | 好的 太好了 |
[04:17] | I really have missed this. | 我真的很想念这工作 |
[04:27] | Okay. All right, lower it. | 好了 放下 |
[04:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:32] | I talked to Booth. | 我跟布斯谈过 |
[04:33] | Based on the drag marks at the site, | 根据现场的拖痕 |
[04:35] | he thinks the victim was transported | 他认为死者是被运到 |
[04:38] | to the pond for disposal. | 鱼塘弃尸的 |
[04:39] | – Booth’s back at work today, too? – Yes. | -布斯今天也回去工作了 -是的 |
[04:42] | His brother’s death was traumatic, | 他弟弟的死给他带来很大的伤害 |
[04:44] | but a routine can be healing in times of stress. | 但例行的工作和生活在这种时候有治疗功效 |
[04:49] | Speaking of, how is Arastoo’s job search? | 说到这个 阿拉斯图的工作找得如何 |
[04:53] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:55] | Arastoo and I are taking a break. | 我和阿拉斯图暂时分开了 |
[04:58] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:01] | I hope my return to the Jeffersonian was not a factor. | 我希望这跟我回到杰斐逊无关 |
[05:08] | You coming back is what the Jeffersonian needed. | 杰斐逊实验室需要你回来 |
[05:14] | The prominent supra-orbital ridge | 突起的眶上边缘 |
[05:15] | suggests the victim was male. | 意味着死者是男性 |
[05:17] | And the wear on the mandibular teeth | 下颌牙的磨损 |
[05:19] | indicates he was in his 40s. | 意味着他已年过四十 |
[05:21] | There’s a great deal of damage to the mandible. | 下颌的损伤严重 |
[05:23] | It appears to be perimortem. | 貌似是死后造成的 |
[05:25] | Same with the fractures to the right tibia and fibula. | 右侧胫骨和腓骨上的骨折也是一样 |
[05:28] | Perhaps they were caused by the same implement? | 也许它们是由同一个器具造成的 |
[05:29] | But we won’t be certain | 但除非找到缺失的下颌骨碎片 |
[05:31] | until we recover the missing pieces of the mandible. | 否则我们也无法确定 |
[05:35] | Fish predation to the organs and flesh is extensive. | 鱼吃掉了大量的内脏和肌肉组织 |
[05:38] | That is because oncorhynchus Mykiss– | 这是因为虹鳟鱼 |
[05:41] | otherwise known as rainbow trout– | 别名彩虹鳟 |
[05:42] | are total carnivores. | 是不折不扣的食肉动物 |
[05:44] | And this variety was bred to eat fast | 而且这个种族生来就是吃得快 |
[05:46] | and grow fast. | 长得快 |
[05:47] | They are perfect for fish farming. | 它们是水产养殖业的不二选择 |
[05:50] | So, why are they here? | 这些鱼为什么会出现在这里 |
[05:51] | Well, these little fellas were actually feeding | 当受害人的尸体被拉出水面时 |
[05:54] | on the victim when he was hauled out. | 这些小家伙正在啃食尸体 |
[05:56] | Dr. Hodgins, | 哈金斯博士 |
[05:57] | are you positing that the missing mandible fragments | 你假设缺失的下颌骨碎片 |
[06:00] | are inside those fish? | 就在这些鱼的肚子里吗 |
[06:02] | That’s my theory. | 我是这样想的 |
[06:05] | And I intend to retrieve them | 我将不惜一切代价 |
[06:06] | by any means necessary. | 来找回这些缺失的碎片 |
[06:47] | Well, there’s something unusual about this predation. | 在这起鱼吃人的事件里 有些不寻常的地方 |
[06:51] | Having the victim’s flesh nibbled off by trout | 鳟鱼把受害人身上的肉咬下来 |
[06:53] | isn’t exactly normal. | 这确实不太常见 |
[06:54] | True. But the fish seemed to have eaten | 是的 不过受害人的部分内脏 |
[06:57] | several of the victim’s internal organs entirely, | 已经被鳟鱼完完整整吃掉了 |
[07:00] | while others were left intact. | 但是其他器官完好无损 |
[07:02] | I have never seen that before. | 我之前从来没看过这样的情况 |
[07:04] | Can you detect any pattern? | 你是否发现了某种模式 |
[07:05] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[07:06] | But I did find several cut marks on the flesh. | 不过我确实找到了几处切割的痕迹 |
[07:08] | There’s one here and one in the upper abdominal region. | 这里有一处 上腹部也有一处 |
[07:12] | I also found | 我还发现 |
[07:14] | several small nicks to the cortical bone | 位于左侧第十和第十一肋骨 |
[07:16] | on the left 10th and 11th ribs. | 致密骨上的几处细小划痕 |
[07:20] | Knife wounds to the chest could mean | 胸部的刀伤意味着 |
[07:22] | the victim was stabbed to death. | 受害人是被刀捅致死 |
[07:23] | The predation seems particularly aggressive | 位于刀伤附近的组织 |
[07:25] | in the regions closest to the stab wound. | 鳟鱼啃食的情况特别严重 |
[07:28] | It’s possible the blood from the wound | 有可能是因为伤口流的血 |
[07:30] | drew the fish to those areas first. | 引得鳟鱼最先开始啃食这些部位 |
[07:32] | I’ll take a Mikrosil mold of the nicks | 我给骨裂处做个倒模 |
[07:34] | to see if I can identify the weapon that caused it. | 看看能不能找出凶器 |
[07:36] | You may not need to. | 或许不用那么麻烦了 |
[07:38] | The tip of the knife. | 凶器的刀尖 |
[07:39] | It’s lodged in the victim’s tenth rib. | 留在受害人第十根肋骨里 |
[07:42] | Yeah, it probably broke off during the stabbing. | 可能是凶手在捅受害人时 刀尖突然断裂 |
[07:43] | Mr. Bray, please remove the knife remnant | 布雷先生 请把刀的残片取出来 |
[07:46] | and give it to Dr. Hodgins so he can identify | 然后把它拿给哈金斯博士 这样他就可以 |
[07:48] | the weapon it came from. | 识别出凶器是什么 |
[07:56] | Any luck with the Missing Persons Database? | 在失踪人口数据库有什么发现吗 |
[07:59] | Well, I was able to narrow it down. | 我只能缩小范围 |
[08:00] | But without the missing chunks of the mandible, | 但是因为下颌骨缺失部分太大 |
[08:03] | it’s hard to get an exact match. | 很难找到一个完全匹配的对象 |
[08:04] | Well, maybe this will help. | 这个可能会帮到你 |
[08:08] | – Is that a mustache? – Part of one. | -这是一片胡子吗 -一部分 |
[08:10] | It’s almost all that was left of the victim’s facial tissue. | 受害人的面部组织几乎就只剩下这么一点了 |
[08:13] | All right, I think I have a match for that somewhere. | 好吧 我记得我应该是找到了一个匹配对象 |
[08:17] | Hodgins and I were wondering | 我和哈金斯想问你 |
[08:18] | if you wanted to join us for dinner tomorrow night? | 你愿意明晚和我们一起共进晚餐吗 |
[08:22] | Thanks for the invitation, | 多谢邀请 |
[08:23] | but I’ve-I’ve got plans. | 不过 不过我还有别的事 |
[08:25] | I know how hard weekends can be after a breakup. | 我知道分手之后的周末有多么难熬 |
[08:28] | Really, I’m fine. | 我真没事 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:32] | Let’s give this updated image a whirl. | 我们让搜索一下更新后的图片 |
[08:40] | Thank God for handlebar mustaches… | 感谢八字胡 |
[08:42] | is something I never thought I’d say. | 我从没想过自己竟然会这样说 |
[08:44] | Okay, so this is Lloyd Nesbit. | 这是劳埃德·内斯比特 |
[08:47] | Apparently, reported missing by his assistant. | 他的助理报告他失踪 |
[08:50] | Assistant in what? | 什么的助理 |
[08:55] | Okay, well, it looks like Nesbit was an inventor. | 看起来内斯比特是个发明家 |
[08:58] | Seems like the only invention that took off though | 但是真正变为商品的发明 |
[09:00] | was this, the, uh, Flexi-Box. | 只有这一样 弹力盒 |
[09:01] | 弹力盒 坚不可摧 没有什么可以破坏弹力盒 立即购买 | |
[09:04] | That was way back in the ’90s, though. | 感觉是九十年代的 |
[09:06] | Introducing the Flexi-box! | 我们向您介绍弹力盒 |
[09:09] | I guess that’s Nesbit. | 我猜那个就是内斯比特 |
[09:10] | The indestructible mailbox | 坚不可摧的邮箱 |
[09:10] | 弹力盒 坚不可摧 | |
[09:12] | that is taking the nation by storm! | 正如一阵狂风席卷全国 |
[09:14] | 弹力盒 固若金汤 | |
[09:15] | You can try smashing it. | 你可以试着压扁它 |
[09:17] | You can try crushing it. | 你也可以试着压碎它 |
[09:20] | But nothing… | 但是没有什么东西 |
[09:21] | Nothing, I mean nothing destroys the Flexi-box. | 没有什么东西可以摧毁弹力盒 |
[09:26] | Man! I used to love this commercial. | 我之前可喜欢看这个广告了 |
[09:28] | Of course you did. | 你当然会喜欢了 |
[09:29] | So, that Flexi-Box is the last hit Nesbit had? | 所以这个弹力盒就是内斯比特最后的杰作吗 |
[09:33] | That’s one hell of a sophomore slump. | 真像是二年级学生症候[瓶颈期] |
[09:35] | You got to admire the guy for never giving up on his dream, right? | 你应该称赞这个人永不放弃梦想的精神 |
[09:38] | Even in the face of failure. | 即使他不断面对失败 |
[09:40] | Oh, no. Honey, you’re not on that again. | 不 亲爱的 你不会是又要开始了吧 |
[09:42] | Cam, you got to take a look at this photo | 凯 你一定要看看这张照片 |
[09:44] | that Angie took and tell me that that is not amazing. | 这是安琪拍的 是不是很棒 |
[09:48] | Impressive. Right? | 非常有感觉 对吧 |
[09:50] | Yeah, I’ve just started, but I really like it. | 好吧 我是个新手 但我真的很喜欢摄影 |
[09:53] | Which is why I don’t want to ruin the magic | 所以我还不想把自己的作品展示在众人面前 |
[09:55] | by putting my work out there just yet. | 因为我怕破坏掉这种魔力 |
[09:57] | But your photos are incredible, Angie. | 但是你的摄影作品太棒了 安琪 |
[10:00] | Thank you, but you’re not exactly an art critic, so… | 谢谢 但你并不是艺术评论家 所以 |
[10:03] | No, but if I showed your work | 没错 但是如果我把你的作品 |
[10:04] | to a professional photographer, | 展示给专业的摄影师看 |
[10:06] | I guarantee you they’d say the exact same thing. | 保证他们肯定也会做出同样的评价 |
[10:08] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[10:12] | They lost Jared’s ashes? | 他们弄丢了杰瑞德的骨灰 |
[10:13] | There’s got to be a law against that; | 他们这么做肯定违反了什么法律的 |
[10:15] | I’m gonna make a call. | 我要打个电话 |
[10:16] | I got it handled, Aubrey, thanks. | 我来处理这件事 多谢奥布里 |
[10:17] | Okay, but this is the last thing you should be dealing with. | 这件事最不应该由你来处理 |
[10:19] | – I’m here to help. – Appreciate it. | -我可以帮助你 -多谢 |
[10:20] | – Look at all this junk. – I know, isn’t it amazing? | -快看这堆破烂 -你不觉得它看起来很赞吗 |
[10:22] | Sign me up for one of these things. | 我愿意试试这个 |
[10:24] | I thought you already had an exercise machine. | 我以为你已经有健身器材了 |
[10:25] | – Oh, I thought it was for rotisserie chicken. – Chicken? | -我认为这是用来烤鸡的 -烤鸡 |
[10:27] | How do you get chicken out of that? | 你把鸡放里面 要怎么拿出来 |
[10:28] | I don’t understand. Where would you put chicken? | 我不明白了 你要把鸡放哪里 |
[10:31] | Tim Diffley? | 你是蒂姆·迪弗雷吗 |
[10:31] | How you doing? FBI. | 你好 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[10:33] | Special Agent James Aubrey. This is my partner… | 我是特别探员詹姆斯·奥布里 这是我搭档 |
[10:35] | Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[10:37] | Please tell me this doesn’t mean that Lloyd is… | 请告诉我这并不意味着劳埃德已经 |
[10:39] | I’m afraid it does. | 恐怕事实就是这样的 |
[10:40] | Lloyd Nesbit was found dead earlier today. | 今天早些时间劳埃德·内斯比特被人发现已死亡 |
[10:44] | I can’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[10:45] | Well, you did report him missing. | 但是 是由你向警方报告他失踪的 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I was hoping that he was injured or sick. | 是的 但我希望他只是受伤或者生病了 |
[10:49] | Not that I wanted those things to happen, | 我不是故意诅咒他 |
[10:50] | but anything’s better than this. | 但那总比死了好 |
[10:53] | Nesbit was murdered. | 内斯比特是被人谋杀的 |
[10:54] | Can you think of anyone | 你能想到哪些人 |
[10:55] | who might have had a reason to harm him? | 可能会有作案动机 |
[10:56] | God, no. Lloyd was a wonderful man. He was my mentor. | 怎么可能 劳埃德是个好人 他是我的导师 |
[11:00] | Mentor, right. So, we did check out your tax returns- | 导师 我们查了一下你的纳税申报单 |
[11:02] | turns out Mr. Wonderful had given you a raise once | 这位大好人这六年来 |
[11:05] | over the past six years, right? | 只给你提过一次薪水 |
[11:07] | Money isn’t everything. | 钱不代表一切 |
[11:09] | I got a place to work, I-I got advice. | 他给了我地方工作 还给我建议 |
[11:12] | Trust me, I got a lot out of this relationship. | 相信我 我真的受益良多 |
[11:14] | And now you’ve got the inventions | 现在你还有从你导师那里 |
[11:16] | that you stole from your mentor. | 偷来的发明 |
[11:18] | Right. You did, uh, register a patent for jewelry polish, uh, | 你为珠宝抛光注册了专利 |
[11:21] | on the day that you reported him missing. | 同日又报案说他失踪 |
[11:24] | The jewelry polish | 珠宝抛光 |
[11:25] | had nothing to do with Lloyd. | 和劳埃德无关 |
[11:27] | It was entirely my own invention. | 那完全是我自己的发明 |
[11:29] | So Mr. Nesbit allows you | 也就是说内斯比特允许你 |
[11:30] | to create your own stuff here in his lab? | 在他的实验室里搞自己的发明 |
[11:32] | Lloyd taught me to never give up. | 劳埃德教会我永不放弃 |
[11:33] | He always said, | 他常说 |
[11:34] | “You never know what an invention has the potential to become.” | “你永远不知道一件发明的潜力有多大” |
[11:36] | Still, a man’s got to eat. | 但人还是要吃饭啊 |
[11:38] | For me, doing what I love alongside a visionary like Lloyd… | 对我来说 能与劳埃德这样有远见的人共事 |
[11:42] | it was payment enough. | 就已抵过了一切 |
[11:52] | So, uh, Andie and I were wondering | 我和安迪想邀请你 |
[11:53] | if you wanted to join us for a movie tonight. | 今晚和我们一起去看电影 |
[11:56] | Why is it that every happy couple I know | 为什么我一分手 |
[11:59] | treats me like I’m broken | 所有幸福情侣 |
[12:00] | now that I’m not in a relationship? | 都当我是瓷娃娃一样 |
[12:02] | I was… just trying to help. | 我只是…想帮忙 |
[12:05] | Well, perhaps you can help by focusing on the case. | 你能把精力集中在案子上就是帮忙了 |
[12:08] | Of course. There’s no signs of remodeling to the bones… | 当然 尸骨没有重塑的迹象 |
[12:11] | and… these flesh wounds don’t appear to have any scarring. | 身上的伤口也没有结痂 |
[12:15] | Lack of extravasation | 切入组织 |
[12:16] | and infiltration of the incised tissue indicate | 缺少外渗和渗透说明 |
[12:20] | that they were made postmortem. | 这些都是死后伤 |
[12:21] | So he was stabbed by somebody after he was already dead? | 所以有人在他死后又捅了他 |
[12:23] | Those aren’t stab marks. | 那些伤口不是被人捅的 |
[12:24] | They’re surgical incisions. | 而是手术切口 |
[12:26] | I traced the tip of the blade that Brennan found. | 我查了一下布纳恩找到的刀片 |
[12:28] | It’s a scalpel. | 是外科手术刀 |
[12:30] | That explains the pattern I see emerging. | 这就能解释我发现的规律了 |
[12:32] | This is the incision a surgeon would make when removing a liver. | 这是切除肝脏的手术切口 |
[12:36] | Yeah, and these are for the kidneys. | 嗯 这些是切除肾脏的切口 |
[12:37] | So the fish didn’t eat Nesbit’s liver and kidneys- | 所以内斯比特的肝和肾不是被鱼吃了 |
[12:40] | They were already removed before he was dumped in the pond. | 在他被丢进池塘之前他的肝肾就被人取走了 |
[12:43] | Someone harvested this man’s internal organs. | 有人拿去了他的器官 |
[12:53] | All right, listen one sec, I got the stats from the FBI, ok? | 听着 我从联调局拿到数据 |
[12:55] | Turns out that the illegal organ trade | 发现非法器官交易这行业 |
[12:57] | is a booming business. | 行情正旺 |
[12:59] | That’s not surprising to me. | 我觉得这并不稀奇 |
[13:00] | Right now, in America, there are over 120,000 people | 此时此刻 全国正有超过12万人 |
[13:03] | on the transplant waiting list, | 在等待器官移植 |
[13:04] | many of whom will die | 他们中的很多人都会病逝 |
[13:06] | unless they purchase an organ illegally. | 除非他们非法购买器官 |
[13:08] | Aha, so you think that it’s okay | 所以你觉得买卖肾脏 |
[13:09] | just to go out and purchase a kidney. | 是可以理解的咯 |
[13:11] | Well, legalizing the sale of organs | 将器官交易合法化 |
[13:13] | would eliminate the need for the black market and save many lives. | 可以削弱黑市势力 并拯救许多生命 |
[13:16] | Never happens. | 这不可能 |
[13:17] | Once money is involved, people, they start lining their pockets, | 只要扯到钱 人们就会掏空家底 |
[13:20] | right, greasing palms with other people and they end up dead, | 四处行贿 导致有人惨死 |
[13:23] | like Nesbit. | 就像内斯比特 |
[13:24] | Oh, people sell blood, men sell sperm, women sell their eggs. | 有人卖血 男人卖精子 女人买卵细胞 |
[13:28] | There’s even a vibrant, | 甚至还有人 |
[13:29] | growing market for the sale of donor feces. | 交易排泄物 还很火爆 |
[13:32] | Feces? Why would anyone want that? | 排泄物 为什么会有人想要那玩意 |
[13:33] | Donor feces can be used to correct C. Difficile issues | 排泄物可以治愈梭状芽孢杆菌异常 |
[13:37] | and are vital to the intestinal health… | 并且对肠道健康非常重要 |
[13:39] | Scratch that. Forget I even asked. | 删掉这段 就当我没问 |
[13:41] | Hold on, let me see what this… | 等等 我看看这个… |
[13:44] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[13:48] | Problem with the case? | 案子出问题了吗 |
[13:48] | No, no, it’s the mortuary, okay? | 不 是停尸间 |
[13:51] | They can’t seem to locate Jared’s ashes. | 他们找不到杰瑞德的骨灰了 |
[13:53] | They don’t know where they are. | 没人知道他的骨灰在哪里 |
[13:57] | How can I help, Booth? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 布斯 |
[13:58] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不上的 |
[14:00] | Well, you’re clearly upset. | 可你很明显不开心啊 |
[14:01] | How can I be there for you in your grief | 如果你不向我敞开心扉 |
[14:03] | if you won’t let me in? | 我要怎么帮你渡过悲伤 |
[14:04] | This is not grief, okay? | 我这不是悲伤 |
[14:05] | This is me being pissed that my brother’s being | 我只是烦我弟 |
[14:07] | more of a pain in the ass dead than he was alive. | 死了竟然比活着更麻烦 |
[14:09] | There’s a difference, okay? | 这是有区别的 好吗 |
[14:17] | Hey, you wanted to show me something? | 听说你有东西要给我看 |
[14:19] | Guess what I found in the trout tank. | 猜猜我在鳟鱼池塘里找到了什么 |
[14:21] | Something only you could love? | 只有你才会喜欢的东西 |
[14:22] | They’re hydropsychidae caddisfly larvae. | 我找到了纹石蛾科石蛾幼虫 |
[14:25] | Look at that– blowflies of the deep. | 看看它们 水底的绿头苍蝇 |
[14:27] | They were eating the body? | 是它们吃了尸体 |
[14:29] | Yeah. And based on their size, | 对 根据它们的体型大小 |
[14:30] | I put time of death at about eight days ago. | 我推测死者死亡时间是八天前 |
[14:32] | Okay, I’ll let Aubrey know. | 好 我会告诉奥布里的 |
[14:33] | Hey, hang on, um, Angie. | 等等 安琪 |
[14:35] | There’s… there’s something else. | 我还有…别的事 |
[14:44] | 摄影展 安琪拉·马尼古 | |
[14:45] | You arranged a show for me | 你在元勋酒馆为我 |
[14:48] | at Founding Fathers? | 筹办了一场展览 |
[14:51] | And it’s tonight? | 而且就在今晚 |
[14:52] | Well, you wouldn’t have agreed if I’d given you advance notice. | 如果我提前告诉你的话 你肯定不同意 |
[14:55] | I’m not agreeing now. | 我现在也不同意啊 |
[14:56] | Come on, Angie.I just sent out a few postcards. | 别这样 安琪 我刚把明信片寄出去 |
[14:58] | To whom? | 寄给谁了 |
[14:59] | No one, really. | 没谁 |
[15:00] | Family, friends. | 也就是亲朋好友 |
[15:03] | Couple of art galleries. | 还有几家画廊 |
[15:05] | You know, dozen or so AP photojournalists… | 十几位美联社摄影记者 |
[15:07] | Wait, you did what? | 等等 你都做了些什么 |
[15:08] | Well, you would not take my word for how good you are, | 你不信我夸你优秀 |
[15:11] | so I decided to enlist a few professionals. | 所以我决定请专业人士来 |
[15:13] | Hodgins, you have to cancel this thing immediately. | 哈金斯 你赶紧把这展览给我取消掉 |
[15:23] | That is correct, Mr. Bray. | 你说的没错 布雷先生 |
[15:25] | The chipping on the left and right calcaneus bones lines up | 死者左右跟骨的碎片确实 |
[15:29] | with the marks on the tissue I found on both heels. | 和我在死者脚后跟组织上发现的痕迹吻合 |
[15:31] | So in addition to harvesting Nesbit’s liver and kidneys, | 所以除了拿走内斯比特的肝和肾之外 |
[15:33] | they also took his Achilles tendons. | 他们还取走了他的跟腱 |
[15:36] | And possibly his corneas. | 很可能还有他的角膜 |
[15:38] | I also found incisions and soft tissue damage | 我还在他的眼窝周围发现了 |
[15:40] | around his orbital sockets. | 切口和软组织伤 |
[15:43] | Dr. Saroyan, take a look at these striations | 瑟罗博士 看看这些条痕 |
[15:46] | on the internal aspect of the lateral arch | 左边第十一根肋骨 |
[15:48] | on the left 11th rib. | 侧面内部的 |
[15:51] | Those could not be caused by a scalpel. | 这不可能是由手术刀引起的 |
[15:54] | They appear to be perimortem. | 看上去像是死前造成的 |
[15:56] | Have Dr. Hodgins swab the wounds for particulates. | 让哈金斯博士对伤口进行微粒取样 |
[15:59] | If we can identify the weapon that caused these, | 如果我们能鉴定出造成这些伤口的武器 |
[16:02] | it might lead us to our killer. | 或许能带我们找到凶手 |
[16:05] | So I’ve spent the last few hours | 我花了几个小时 |
[16:06] | surfing all the top sites on the Dark Web. | 在暗网上搜索所有的大网站 |
[16:09] | You would not believe what people sell on here. | 你不会相信人们都在这儿卖些什么 |
[16:12] | Drugs, child pornography, human organs. | 毒品 儿童色情作品 人体器官 |
[16:16] | Basically, it’s a black market Craigslist. | 基本上 这就是个黑市版的克雷格网站 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[16:19] | If our killer harvested everything possible, | 如果凶手采集了一切可用器官 |
[16:21] | they could have made more than a half million dollars. | 他们能赚的不止50万美元 |
[16:23] | You got any suspects? | 你有找到嫌疑人吗 |
[16:24] | Well, there are all sorts of brokers from all over the world, | 这里有来自世界各地各种类型的中间人 |
[16:28] | but this one, “The Matchmaker,” | 不过这个叫”媒人”的 |
[16:31] | sold, uh, a pair of corneas, kidneys, | 他在八天前卖了对角膜 卖了肾 |
[16:34] | a liver, pancreas and two Achilles tendons eight days ago. | 还有个肝 胰腺 和两个跟腱 |
[16:39] | Well, those are the same body parts | 那跟从受害者身上 |
[16:40] | that were taken off our victim. | 取下的器官一样 |
[16:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:42] | The problem is the Dark Web browsers are super-encrypted, | 问题是暗网的浏览器都是经过超级加密的 |
[16:46] | so it’ll be next to impossible to track down | 所以要想追踪这个媒人的IP地址 |
[16:48] | the Matchmaker’s IP address, let alone who they are | 几乎是不可能的 更别说找出他们是谁 |
[16:52] | and where they live. | 或者住在哪儿了 |
[16:54] | I think I might have a way | 我想我可能有办法 |
[16:55] | to lure this one out of the shadows. | 把这家伙从幕后引出来 |
[16:59] | Are you Jimmy? | 你是吉米吗 |
[17:01] | I am. | 我是 |
[17:02] | And you came alone? | 你是一个人来的吗 |
[17:03] | Just like you told me. | 就跟你告诉我的一样 |
[17:04] | I followed all your – instructions. | 我遵循了你所有的指示 |
[17:06] | Good, good.Trust is very important. | 好 很好 信任是非常重要的 |
[17:08] | Yeah, but how do I know that I can trust you? | 是 不过我怎么知道我能相信你呢 |
[17:11] | I mean, I’m the one that’s giving up a lobe of my liver. | 我是说我才是那个要舍弃自己肝叶的人 |
[17:14] | You’re doing a good thing. | 你做的是件好事 |
[17:16] | You’re saving someone’s life. | 你拯救了他人的生命 |
[17:17] | Can you at least tell me how much money I’m gonna get? | 那最起码你能告诉我我将能拿到多少钱吗 |
[17:20] | A young healthy man like yourself? | 像你这样健康的年轻男子 |
[17:23] | A lobe of liver is worth 50 grand. | 你的肝叶得值五万美元 |
[17:26] | How-how soon can I get the money? | 得 得多久我才能拿到钱 |
[17:28] | I guarantee that you will leave | 我保证当你离开 |
[17:29] | that medical facility cash in hand. | 那个医疗机构时钱就能到你手了 |
[17:31] | Now, should we start working on a date? | 现在 我们能开始选个日期了吗 |
[17:35] | You know, actually, | 你知道吗 事实上 |
[17:36] | I think your calendar’s gonna be booked up for a while. | 我觉得你的日程得被预定一段时间了 |
[17:39] | Special Agent James Aubrey, FBI. | 联邦调查局特别探员詹姆斯·奥布里 |
[17:41] | See, that was just a theoretical conversation. | 你知道 刚刚只是一个理论性的对话 |
[17:43] | No actual transaction occurred. | 并没有进行实质性的交易 |
[17:45] | Yeah, we found the money trail connecting you | 我们找到了把你跟劳埃德·内斯比特的器官 |
[17:47] | to Lloyd Nesbit’s organs. | 联系到一起的资金流 |
[17:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:49] | You know, the guy that you murdered and stripped for parts? | 就是那个被你杀害然后卸走器官的那个人 |
[17:52] | Well, now, that’s ridiculous. | 好吧 这真是无稽之谈 |
[17:54] | I want the names of every surgeon that you work with. | 我要每个跟你一起工作的外科医生的名字 |
[17:56] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[17:58] | Uh, what we do is too important. | 我们做的事情太重要了 |
[18:00] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:02] | Maybe you’ll feel more like talking | 也许把你关几天 |
[18:03] | after spending a few days in lockup. | 你会更愿意说出来 |
[18:06] | So why don’t you stand up? | 不如你站起来 |
[18:08] | Put your hands behind your back, please. | 把你的双手放到背后 |
[18:10] | Up we go. | 起来 我们走 |
[18:28] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[18:30] | Bones. What are you doing here? | 骨头 你在这儿干吗 |
[18:32] | I have the information you requested. | 我有一些你要的信息 |
[18:34] | Why are you sitting at Aubrey’s old desk? | 你怎么坐在奥布里以前的桌子上 |
[18:37] | You know. Only temporary. | 你懂的 只是暂时坐在这儿而已 |
[18:40] | No big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[18:41] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[18:42] | You lost your brother, you nearly died. | 你失去了你的弟弟 你几乎没命了 |
[18:45] | Shouldn’t you be in an office that gives you privacy? | 难道你不该坐在不受干扰的办公室里吗 |
[18:48] | I’ll be fine. It’s just temporary, okay? Thank you. | 我没事 只是暂时的 好吗 谢谢 |
[18:49] | And I don’t need you to come here, checking on me, | 我不需要你到这儿来看我 |
[18:51] | pretending it’s about work. | 假装是公事 |
[18:52] | I’m not pretending. | 我不是假装的 |
[18:54] | Although,I must say, | 不过我得说 |
[18:56] | your behavior does nothing to assuage my concern. | 你的行为并不能减轻我的担心 |
[19:02] | All right, look, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我错了 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry I snapped at you. | 对不起 我刚对你嚷嚷 |
[19:04] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[19:07] | there’s a lot going on in here, all right? | 这儿发生了好多事 好吗 |
[19:09] | Can we just focus on the case? | 我们能先关注一下案子吗 |
[19:11] | Angela went through the database | 安琪拉研究了等着器官移植的 |
[19:13] | of people waiting for transplants | 那些人的数据 |
[19:15] | to see who was recently taken off the waiting list. | 有谁最近从等待名单上去除了 |
[19:18] | That’s great– potential suspects. | 很好 潜在嫌疑人 |
[19:20] | It certainly is more efficient to kill for a new organ | 通过杀人来获得新器官显然更有效 |
[19:23] | than to spend months or even years | 相对于花数月甚至数年的时间 |
[19:26] | on a waiting list. | 去等待来说 |
[19:27] | Why are there only six suspects? | 为什么只有六个嫌疑人 |
[19:28] | Those are the only people who are a match | 他们是仅有的符合 |
[19:31] | for Nesbit’s blood type and human leukocyte antigen. | 内斯比特的血型和白血球抗原的人 |
[19:34] | It’s about transplant compatibility. | 这跟器官移植的亲和性有关 |
[19:37] | The killer had access to Nesbit’s medical records, | 凶手能接触到内斯比特的医疗记录 |
[19:41] | and I think I know who that is. | 我想我知道是谁了 |
[19:46] | Okay, don’t tell me that this little girl is our killer. | 别跟我说这个小姑娘是凶手 |
[19:49] | Not her. Her father, Rodney Dale. | 不是她 是她父亲 罗德尼·戴尔 |
[19:53] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:55] | Dale worked doing data entry at the insurance company | 戴尔在保险公司做数据录入的工作 |
[19:58] | where Nesbit had medical coverage. | 内斯比特的医疗保险就在他的公司 |
[19:59] | Right, I wouldn’t put anything past a guy | 是的 女儿在鬼门关徘徊的人 |
[20:01] | whose daughter was on death’s door. | 什么都干得出来 |
[20:05] | You mind telling me what this is about? | 你要告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[20:07] | The kidney that saved your daughter’s life, | 那个救了你女儿性命的肾 |
[20:09] | a man named Lloyd Nesbit was murdered for it. | 因为它 一个叫劳埃德·内斯比特的人被杀 |
[20:12] | You don’t think I…? | 你不会以为我 |
[20:15] | I-I would never… | 我绝不会 |
[20:16] | You were desperate, Mr. Dale. | 你很绝望 戴尔先生 |
[20:17] | Lauren was dying, | 劳伦快要死了 |
[20:18] | so you combed through the files at work | 所以你在工作的时候梳理客户档案 |
[20:20] | till you found someone who was a match for her, | 直到你找到跟她匹配的人 |
[20:22] | then you killed him. | 然后你杀了他 |
[20:23] | You got this all wrong. | 你全搞错了 |
[20:24] | We also looked into your financials. | 我们还调查了你的财务状况 |
[20:26] | Lauren’s health issues put you deep in debt. | 劳伦的健康问题让你负债累累 |
[20:28] | So once she had her new kidney, | 所以一旦她找到新的肾源 |
[20:30] | you figured you might as well cash in on the rest | 你觉得你可以拿内斯比特剩下的 |
[20:32] | of Nesbit’s organs to pay off her medical bills. | 其他器官去换钱来交她的医药费 |
[20:35] | Uh, that’s not how it went. | 事情不是这样子的 |
[20:39] | She would have died on that waiting list. | 她可能会在那张等待名单上死去 |
[20:43] | So I went online… | 所以我到网上找 |
[20:45] | and bought a kidney. | 买了一个肾 |
[20:48] | But I had no idea anybody was killed for it. | 但我完全不知道会有人因此被杀 |
[20:51] | Who performed your daughter’s transplant, Mr. Dale? | 是谁给你女儿做的移植呢 戴尔先生 |
[20:55] | I can save you some jail time if you tell me who did it. | 如果你告诉我是谁干的 我可以给你减点刑 |
[20:59] | I can’t. | 我没法告诉你 |
[21:01] | Lauren has Wilson’s disease. | 劳伦得了威尔逊氏病 |
[21:04] | The new kidney helps, | 新的肾在起作用 |
[21:05] | but down the road, her pancreas might fail. | 但一段时间之后 她的胰腺也可能坏掉 |
[21:09] | That surgeon saved my daughter’s life once. | 那个手术医生救过我女儿一回 |
[21:11] | I may need him to do it again some day. | 也许有一天 我还需要他再救一次 |
[21:14] | And you do realize that | 而你也很清楚 |
[21:16] | you’re obstructing an investigation into the murder | 你是在妨碍我们调查一起谋杀案 |
[21:19] | of a man whose kidney is inside your daughter. | 而你女儿身体里的肾正是这个被害人的 |
[21:27] | I’m sorry, Agent Aubrey. | 我很抱歉 奥布里探员 |
[21:34] | Hey, you got those mandibular fragments ready for me? | 你把那些下颌碎片给我准备好了吗 |
[21:36] | I wish, but the only thing | 我希望是这样 |
[21:37] | these fish are pooping is poop. | 但这些鱼拉出来的只有屎而已 |
[21:39] | Why is this one separated from the others? | 为什么这条鱼和其它的不在一起 |
[21:41] | Well, he’s my Guinea pig. | 他是我的实验品 |
[21:42] | I’m thinking that if these fish aren’t gonna defecate the bones, | 我在想 如果这些鱼无法把骨头排出来 |
[21:44] | maybe they’ll regurgitate them. | 也许它们会反刍出来 |
[21:46] | Bulimic trout. Interesting. | 患了贪食症的鳟鱼 有意思 |
[21:47] | Well, I just fed them some octocoral diterpenoid | 是啊 我刚给他们喂了八放二萜化合物 |
[21:50] | to speed up the process, and… Oh! | 以加快反刍的速度 结果 |
[21:54] | – There it is. Eh? – Yeah. | -有了 -是的 |
[21:57] | Now, all I have to do is feed some of that | 现在 我只需要喂点同样的东西 |
[21:59] | to the rest of them, and there will be more | 给剩下那些鱼 这样就会从它们那 |
[22:02] | – where this came from. – Great. So, Angela | -得到更多骨头 -太好了 安琪拉 |
[22:06] | told me about the photo show. | 告诉了我关于摄影展的事 |
[22:08] | Really? Yeah? Does that mean | 真的吗 是吗 这是不是 |
[22:09] | she’s finally on board with it? | 说明她终于同意了 |
[22:11] | More like the opposite. | 更像是相反的情况 |
[22:12] | She wants to cancel, | 她想取消这场展览 |
[22:13] | but she feels like you’re not really hearing her. | 但她感觉你根本不会听 |
[22:15] | So she sent you here to talk me out of it. | 所以她派你来劝我放弃 |
[22:18] | Wendell, listen, | 温德尔 听着 |
[22:19] | I know my own wife, and trust me, | 我了解我的妻子 相信我 |
[22:21] | by the end of the night, | 等到今晚结束的时候 |
[22:22] | Angela is going to be thanking me. | 安琪拉会感谢我的 |
[22:25] | If you say so. | 你说怎样就怎样吧 |
[22:27] | Hey, did you ever get the swab results | 你有没有拿到第十一根肋骨上的 |
[22:28] | – from the nick on the eleventh rib? – Oh, you know, | -伤痕化验结果 -你知道 |
[22:30] | the mass spec never came up with anything. | 质谱仪没检查出什么 |
[22:32] | But hold on. I got an idea here. | 不过等一下 我想到了一个主意 |
[22:37] | All right, so, there’s no | 好了 这里没有 |
[22:38] | trace particulates, but wait a second here. | 微量颗粒 不过稍等一下 |
[22:42] | There are some unusual skin cells. | 这里有一些罕见的皮肤细胞 |
[22:44] | Since when are skin cells in a wound unusual? | 伤口里有皮肤细胞有什么罕见的 |
[22:46] | Since they don’t match the pigment of our victim. | 因为它们跟被害人体内的色素不符 |
[22:49] | So they belong to someone else? | 那么这是别人的皮肤细胞吗 |
[22:52] | Let’s find out. | 检测一下看看吧 |
[22:54] | Okay, so this is a blown-up image | 好了 这是第十一根肋骨上 |
[22:56] | of the mark on the eleventh rib. | 伤痕的放大图 |
[22:58] | If I can extrapolate the measurements, | 如果我能推断出它的尺寸 |
[23:00] | we should be able to figure out what made it. | 我们应该就能弄清是什么造成了这个伤痕 |
[23:03] | – It’s a screw. – No. | -这是个螺丝钉 -不 |
[23:05] | It’s not. It’s a trocar button. | 这不是螺丝钉 这是个套针按钮 |
[23:07] | Morticians use them to close up holes | 殡葬师在对尸体做防腐处理的过程中 |
[23:09] | during the embalming process. | 会用它来扣住洞眼 |
[23:11] | Oh. So it’s possible the surgeon was a mortician? | 这么说那个外科医生有可能是个殡葬师吗 |
[23:14] | This is all starting to make sense to me now. | 我终于开始明白这是怎么回事了 |
[23:16] | – Can you pull up the image of the victim’s torso? – Yeah. | -你能把被害人的躯干图放大吗 -好 |
[23:20] | Okay, the kidneys | 好了 他的肾 |
[23:22] | are attached to the tenth and eleventh ribs by fascia, | 是通过筋膜跟第十和第十一根肋骨相连的 |
[23:24] | which has a really strong adhesion. | 而筋膜的粘附力很强 |
[23:26] | So, when the scalpel broke off | 所以 当解剖刀在被害人的第十 |
[23:28] | in the victim’s tenth rib, | 和第十一根肋骨之间折断的时候 |
[23:30] | the surgeon– or the mortician– | 外科医生 或是殡葬师 |
[23:31] | grabbed whatever sharp-edged tool he could find. | 就随手拿起了他身边的某个锐器 |
[23:35] | – I’ll call Booth. – Right. | -我来给布斯打电话 -好的 |
[23:40] | Looks like we got a DNA match | 我们好像拿到那些不属于被害人的 |
[23:42] | on the extra skin cells. | 皮肤细胞的DNA配对结果了 |
[23:45] | They’re from a victim | 那些细胞来自一个十天前 |
[23:46] | of a fatal drive-by shooting ten days ago. | 受到致命的驾车枪击的死者 |
[23:49] | Oh, that’s great! | 那太好了 |
[23:51] | Well, if we can find the mortician | 好吧 如果我们能找到那个 |
[23:52] | who handled her funeral, | 帮她料理后事的殡葬师 |
[23:54] | looks like we’ve found our surgeon. | 似乎也就找到那个外科医生了 |
[23:57] | Booth, are you sure | 布斯 你确定 |
[23:58] | going to a funeral home is the best thing for you right now? | 现在去殡仪馆对你来说是最合适的事吗 |
[24:02] | The mortician’s a suspect, Bones. | 这个殡葬师是嫌犯 骨头 |
[24:04] | Well, I meant because of Jared. | 我这么说 是因为杰瑞德的事 |
[24:07] | This has nothing to do with him, okay? | 这事跟他无关 好吗 |
[24:09] | It’s about the case. It’s only natural | -这是案子的事 -到停尸房去 |
[24:11] | that being in a mortuary could stir up feelings of grief. | 会唤起悲伤的情绪 这是非常自然的 |
[24:14] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[24:15] | this is not some emotional breakdown, okay? | 我不是情绪崩溃 好吗 |
[24:16] | I just want to find my brother’s ashes. | 我只想找到我弟弟的骨灰 |
[24:19] | Jared is gone, Booth. | 杰瑞德已经走了 布斯 |
[24:21] | His ashes are merely a physical representation | 他的骨灰只能从物理上代表 |
[24:24] | – of the man he was. – Okay, look, | -他曾活过而已 -好了 听着 |
[24:25] | maybe that’s all they are to you, | 也许你觉得那只有物理意义 |
[24:27] | okay, but to me, that’s my brother. | 好吧 但对于我来说 那就是我弟弟 |
[24:30] | His life was troubled enough, all right? | 他的生活已经够困顿了 对吗 |
[24:32] | The least I can do is help him rest in peace. | 我能帮他的仅仅是让他安息而已 |
[24:41] | Made you a coffee just like you like it. | 我给你煮了杯你喜欢的咖啡 |
[24:44] | Well, if you’re trying to soften me up about the show, | 如果你是想让我对摄影展的事心软 |
[24:46] | it’s not working. | 这招可没用 |
[24:47] | Actually, I came to apologize. | 其实 我是来道歉的 |
[24:52] | I know your photography is really personal to you, | 我知道你的摄影作品都是你的隐私 |
[24:54] | and I shouldn’t have put you on the spot like that. | 我不该为难你把它们都展出来 |
[24:56] | I’m sorry, Angie. | 对不起 安琪 |
[24:59] | – Thank you. – Whatever I’ve done, | -谢谢 -不管我做了什么 |
[25:01] | I can undo it. | 我都可以取消掉 |
[25:07] | They really are beautiful, and I’m just so proud of you. | 它们真美 我就是太为你感到骄傲了 |
[25:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:17] | Well, you did soften me up. | 好吧 你确实让我心软了 |
[25:26] | Hey, uh, don’t undo it. | 别取消了 |
[25:29] | What? | 什么 |
[25:30] | Uh, I’m… I’m okay with the show. | 我…我愿意办这个展 |
[25:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:37] | Oh, Angie, | 安琪 |
[25:38] | this is gonna be great. | 这场展出会很赞的 |
[25:39] | I’m just gonna send one more e-mail blast | 我得去再发一轮邮件轰炸 |
[25:41] | reminding people to bring their checkbooks. | 让大家记得带上他们的支票簿 |
[25:42] | I… Uh, Hodgins? | 我… 哈金斯 |
[25:43] | Or we can just see who shows up. | 或者只是看看谁会来就好了 |
[25:49] | – Booth? – Yeah. | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[25:50] | Funeral’s in session. | 这里正在办葬礼 |
[25:51] | Look, at least we got to talk to the mortician. | 听着 至少我们得跟殡葬师谈谈 |
[25:53] | We’ll be in and out, | 我们进去一下就出来 |
[25:54] | nobody will even know that we’re here, hmm? | 甚至没人会知道我们来了 |
[25:55] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[25:57] | Uncle Willie would be so happy you’re here. | 威利叔叔肯定会很高兴你们来了 |
[26:00] | Oh, no, we-we’re not here… | 不 我们不是来… |
[26:02] | To mourn Uncle Willie. | 悼念威利叔叔的 |
[26:03] | We’re here to celebrate his life, right? | 我们是来庆祝他的生命 对吗 |
[26:05] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[26:07] | Why did you pretend we knew the deceased? | 你为什么要装作我们认识死者的样子 |
[26:09] | These people are in mourning, okay? | 这些人都很悲伤 好吗 |
[26:11] | This day should be about them. Look. | 今天是他们的日子 你看 |
[26:13] | That must be Vargas, the mortician. | 那人肯定是瓦尔加斯 那个殡葬师 |
[26:15] | Just play it cool. | 冷静一点 |
[26:18] | Can I help you? | 我能为你们做什么吗 |
[26:19] | Yeah, I need to ask you a few questions. | 我得问你几个问题 |
[26:21] | We’re about to begin the service. | 悼念就要开始了 |
[26:22] | Please show some respect. | 请你尊重我们的仪式 |
[26:23] | The same respect you had for Lloyd Nesbit? | 就像你对劳埃德·内斯比特那种尊重吗 |
[26:26] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不认识你说的这个人 |
[26:27] | How did that man die? | 那个人怎么死的 |
[26:29] | He died in his sleep. Why? | 他在睡梦中去世 怎么了 |
[26:31] | What is it, Bones? | 怎么了 骨头 |
[26:32] | His upper abdominal area | 人都有骨质结构和肌肉系统 |
[26:35] | appears | 就他的 |
[26:36] | unusually deflated for someone | 上腹部而言 |
[26:38] | with his bone structure and musculature. | 缩陷得很不正常 |
[26:41] | What-what do you think you’re doing? | 你打算干吗呢 |
[26:42] | Excuse me, this will just take a second. | 抱歉就耽误一下 |
[26:43] | Ma’am, please step away | 女士 麻烦你 |
[26:45] | from the coffin, ma’am! | 别待在棺材前面 女士 |
[26:49] | Just as I suspected. | 正如我所料 |
[26:50] | Okay. | 很好 |
[26:52] | Okay, Bones, probably not | 好啊 骨头 可能现在 |
[26:53] | the best place to do this right now. | 在这里那么做不太好 |
[27:01] | Maybe, once in a while… | 或许 偶尔有那么几次 |
[27:05] | I took a body part from a client. | 我取走了客户的器官 |
[27:08] | Who was I hurting? | 我伤害到谁了呢 |
[27:09] | They weren’t gonna use it anyway. | 反正他们也用不上了 |
[27:11] | What about the people that they left behind? | 那他们的家人朋友呢 |
[27:14] | What they didn’t know didn’t hurt them, | 只要他们不知道就不会造成伤害 |
[27:16] | and perhaps they would appreciate the fact | 而且他们或许还会很乐意 |
[27:17] | that their loved ones helped others stay alive. | 因为他们深爱的人帮助其他人活下去 |
[27:20] | I think you got greedy, Vargas. | 我想你变得越来越贪心 瓦尔加斯 |
[27:22] | Not every corpse that comes your way | 遗体送到你这里来 |
[27:24] | can be harvested for parts, so you went out | 但器官并非都能用 所以你开始 |
[27:26] | and found your own fresh meat. | 到外边找活人下手 |
[27:28] | That’s a ridiculous assumption. | 这说法太荒唐了 |
[27:30] | A murder victim goes through your chop shop. | 有被害者到过你的器官买卖店 |
[27:32] | Now you’re saying you’re not the one that killed him? | 你还敢说人不是你杀的 |
[27:33] | The body was delivered by a trusted friend. | 那尸体由一位信得过的朋友送来 |
[27:36] | I was told the man died in a car accident. | 跟我说这人死于车祸 |
[27:37] | Let me guess, that friend’s name is Nina Slocum? | 我猜猜看 那个朋友叫妮娜·斯洛克姆 |
[27:41] | – I never heard of her. – Really? | -我没听过这个名字 -真的吗 |
[27:44] | ‘Cause I got phone records that say otherwise. | 通讯记录可不是那么说的 |
[27:53] | You want me to talk? | 你想我开口吗 |
[27:55] | FBI must drop all charges against me. | 联调局必须撤销对我的所有指控 |
[27:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:00] | Is that all you want? | 你就这点要求吗 |
[28:01] | No. | 不 |
[28:02] | I want it in writing. | 我要书面保证 |
[28:06] | Sorry, Vargas. | 抱歉 瓦尔加斯 |
[28:07] | Guys like you do not get a free pass. | 我们才不会放过你这种家伙 |
[28:15] | I finished reassembling the mandible, Dr. B. | 我完成了对下颌骨的重组 B博士 |
[28:17] | You were right. | 你说准了 |
[28:18] | This impact was clearly caused by blunt-force trauma. | 这个撞痕明显是钝物致伤 |
[28:21] | Oh, Vargas told Aubrey the victim was hit by a car. | 瓦尔加斯跟奥布里说死者被车撞过 |
[28:25] | Please measure the points of impact, Mr. Bray, | 麻烦你测量碰撞点数据 布雷先生 |
[28:28] | so we can identify the object that struck the victim. | 这样我们就能确定击打死者的工具 |
[28:31] | Judging from the curvature of the wound, | 根据伤口的曲率 |
[28:33] | a car is a definite possibility. | 很可能是汽车撞的 |
[28:36] | And these measurements are an exact match | 而这些数据和死者腿骨上 |
[28:37] | to the fractures on the victim’s legs. | 骨折的情况也相当吻合 |
[28:39] | I got results from swabbing the mandible. | 下颌骨的取样结果出来了 |
[28:41] | So, I found traces of steel, aluminum oxide, | 有少量钢 氧化铝 |
[28:44] | petroleum distillates and silicone emulsifiers. | 石油馏出物和聚硅酮乳化剂 |
[28:46] | – Were those consistent with an automobile? – Uh, yeah, | -汽车上有这类物质吗 -有 |
[28:49] | all of these are common ingredients in car polish. | 这些都是汽车抛光蜡的常见成分 |
[28:52] | It appears that Vargas was telling the truth. | 看来瓦尔加斯说的是实话 |
[28:54] | So the car hit Nesbit in the leg, | 汽车撞到内斯比特的腿骨 |
[28:56] | knocking him down. | 把他撞倒了 |
[28:57] | Then once he was on the ground, | 然后他刚倒在地上 |
[28:59] | it smashed him in the jaw | 车子又重撞了他的下巴 |
[29:01] | and killed him. | 把他弄死了 |
[29:02] | You found cause of death? | 你查出死因了吗 |
[29:04] | Based on the splintering of the right frontal aspect | 根据颏隆凸右前侧 |
[29:07] | of the mental eminence, it appears | 发生的碎裂状况 看来 |
[29:10] | a large shard of the victim’s own mandible | 死者自己下颌骨的一大块碎片 |
[29:13] | lacerated his submental artery. | 划破了他的颏下动脉 |
[29:16] | I’ll get these measurements to Angela | 我这就把数据交给安琪拉 |
[29:18] | and see if she can find a match for the vehicle. | 看她能不能查出符合的车型 |
[29:28] | – What’s this? – I sent some texts out | -这是什么 -我给快递公司 |
[29:29] | to the delivery company and they found this | 发了一些短信 他们在仓库后边 |
[29:31] | in the back of the warehouse. | 找到了这个 |
[29:32] | The labels are gone, | 收寄标签都不见了 |
[29:33] | but it’s the right | 但重量大小 |
[29:34] | weight and size for Jared’s ashes. | 都和杰瑞德的骨灰相同 |
[29:35] | Look, Aubrey, I told you that I would take care of this. | 奥布里 我说过我会自己处理 |
[29:37] | Come on, you’d do the same for me. | 拜托 换你也会那么做的 |
[29:53] | Thanks. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 真的很感谢 |
[30:08] | Marmalade. | 果酱 |
[30:16] | I’m really sorry, Booth. | 真的很抱歉 布斯 |
[30:17] | It’s okay, Aubrey. You know what, you tried. | 没关系 奥布里 你已经尽力了 |
[30:19] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[30:22] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 好了 希望能让你感觉好点 |
[30:23] | Angela found the make and model | 安琪拉找到了撞死内斯比特 |
[30:25] | of the car that killed Nesbit. | 那种车子的牌名和型号 |
[30:26] | Nina Slocum’s car is a match. | 妮娜·斯洛克姆跟她的车一样 |
[30:28] | Aubrey, why don’t you just… | 奥布里 要不你干脆… |
[30:30] | take this one, and I’ll circle back to you. | 你去查这个 我回头再找你 |
[30:39] | Please don’t tell me there’s a grown man | 千万别告诉我有个成年人 |
[30:40] | digging through my trash right now. | 现在正在刨我的垃圾桶 |
[30:43] | Apple Fig. | 苹果无花果 |
[30:44] | It’s high quality marmalade. | 这种果酱相当高级 |
[30:50] | Oh, okay, this is Nina Slocum’s car. | 这就是妮娜·斯洛克姆的车 |
[30:52] | Is it a match for the car that hit Nesbit? | 有可能是撞内斯比特的那辆吗 |
[30:55] | Yeah, well, it’s a definite possibility. | 非常有可能 |
[30:57] | No damage to the bumpers. | 保险杠上没有损伤 |
[30:58] | She could have had it replaced. | 她或许已经换过了 |
[31:02] | Looks like it’s been freshly detailed. | 看来车子最近才被彻底整修过 |
[31:03] | She could be trying to hide something. | 她或许想掩饰什么 |
[31:07] | Yeah, a whole lot of blood. | 当然 一大滩血 |
[31:13] | We took a look at your car, Nina. | 我们看了你的车 妮娜 |
[31:15] | And we found Nesbit’s blood in the back of it. | 在后备箱找到了内斯比特的血液 |
[31:18] | So that’s not proof I’m a murderer. | 但这不能说明我是凶手 |
[31:20] | Also did some digging. | 我们还深入调查了一下 |
[31:21] | Turns out that you grew up down the road | 内斯比特被弃尸的 |
[31:23] | from the fish farm | 那个渔场南边 |
[31:24] | where Nesbit’s body was dumped. | 就是你长大的地方 |
[31:26] | Okay, fine. | 是啊 |
[31:27] | So I threw his body in the pond, | 我确实把他的尸体扔进池塘里 |
[31:28] | but after his organs were properly distributed. | 但当时我已经妥善利用了他的器官 |
[31:31] | Are you still claiming that you didn’t kill him? | 你还想说自己不是杀人凶手吗 |
[31:33] | Of course I didn’t. | 我当然不是 |
[31:34] | I’m in the business of saving lives, not ending them. | 我这行是救人不是杀人 |
[31:40] | Nesbit’s body was brought to me. | 有人把内斯比特的尸体交给我 |
[31:44] | And I just couldn’t bear the thought | 我只是不忍心看那些 |
[31:45] | of all those viable organs going to waste. | 上好的器官这么白白浪费掉 |
[31:48] | Who brought you the body? | 谁给你的尸体 |
[31:51] | Look, whoever you’re protecting here, Nina, | 不管你想要保护什么人 妮娜 |
[31:53] | you are not doing yourself any favors. | 你都是在自找麻烦 |
[31:55] | Maybe not. But the work I do is a matter of life and death. | 也许不 但我的工作可是关乎生死 |
[31:59] | And if my donors learn that | 如果我的捐献者们知道 |
[32:01] | they can’t trust me, | 他们不能信任我 |
[32:03] | then I won’t be able to save lives. | 我也就不能救人了 |
[32:05] | Yeah, you’re a real angel of mercy, | 是啊 你真是充满善心的天使 |
[32:08] | protecting a murderer. | 还袒护一名凶手 |
[32:09] | Mm. Perhaps you’re just too young to understand this, | 也许你太年轻了还不懂这些 |
[32:12] | Agent Aubrey, but doing the right thing | 奥布里探员 但是做正确的事 |
[32:17] | is rarely the same as doing the easy thing. | 很少等同于做容易的事 |
[32:27] | I’m beginning to think this is a case where nobody wins. | 我开始在想 这是一件没人得利的案子 |
[32:29] | How is that, Mr. Bray? | 你怎么这么想 布雷先生 |
[32:31] | If we prove that Nina Slocum’s guilty | 如果我们证明妮娜·斯洛克姆 |
[32:33] | of Nesbit’s murder | 对内斯比特的谋杀成立 |
[32:34] | and lock her up, then we’re basically handing over | 把她关起来 我们基本上也判定了 |
[32:37] | a death sentence to a bunch of people who need organs. | 一群急需器官的人的死刑 |
[32:39] | Our job is to apprehend a murderer, | 我们的工作是捉到凶手 |
[32:41] | regardless of the repercussions. | 不管结果如何 |
[32:45] | Something is troubling about | 在下颌骨上的钝器伤 |
[32:48] | the blunt force trauma to the mandible. | 有些问题 |
[32:49] | I triple-checked my work. | 我第三次检查了我的记录 |
[32:50] | My initial measurements were accurate. | 我最初的测量是准确的 |
[32:52] | It’s not the size of the wound, it’s the angle. | 不是伤口的大小 而是角度 |
[32:55] | In order for this shard of mental eminence | 如果这片颏隆突碎片要 |
[32:58] | to puncture the victim’s artery, the blunt force trauma | 刺穿死者的大动脉 钝器伤应该是 |
[33:02] | would have to have been made in a downward sweeping angle. | 以一种向下扫的角度造成的 |
[33:05] | But that angle wouldn’t make sense | 但如果死者出了车祸 |
[33:06] | – if the victim was hit by a car. – Exactly. | -这个角度说不通 -没错 |
[33:09] | Were you able to detect any bone bruising | 你在枕骨 尺骨或骶骨处 |
[33:11] | to the occipital, ulnas or the sacrum? | 发现任何擦伤吗 |
[33:15] | Three for three. | 三个地方共有三处擦伤 |
[33:17] | All injuries that are consistent with falling backwards | 所有伤都与被车撞后向后倒下 |
[33:19] | after being hit by a moving vehicle. | 造成的伤吻合 |
[33:21] | I am no longer convinced the victim was struck by a car. | 我现在不太确信死者是被车撞的了 |
[33:25] | I’ll need Angela to recreate the trauma in greater detail. | 我需要安琪拉对伤处重新进行更详细的建模 |
[33:29] | So I’ve run multiple simulations | 我对妮娜·斯洛克姆的车撞击内斯比特的场景 |
[33:31] | of Nina Slocum’s car hitting Nesbit, | 进行了多次模拟 |
[33:34] | but there’s no scenarios where her car | 但在任何场景中她的车都不能 |
[33:37] | could cause that injury. | 造成那样的伤 |
[33:38] | I thought Nina’s bumper was a match for the wounds | 我以为妮娜的保险杠可以和 |
[33:40] | to Nesbit’s leg and jaw. | 内斯比特腿上和下颌上的伤吻合 |
[33:42] | In size, yes, | 在大小上可以 |
[33:44] | but the angle of impact doesn’t match. | 但撞击的角度不对 |
[33:46] | Maybe Nina didn’t use her own car. | 也许妮娜没有开自己的车 |
[33:48] | Okay, well, here are all the makes and models | 好吧 这些是与死者伤口吻合的 |
[33:50] | of cars that match the victim’s wounds. | 所有车辆厂家和型号 |
[33:53] | The placement of the injuries makes sense, | 伤口所在的位置可以解释通 |
[33:55] | but the momentum of being hit by one of these vehicles | 但这些车撞击的动能所造成的伤 |
[33:59] | would have caused a lot more damage. | 应该会严重得多 |
[34:01] | So Nesbit wasn’t hit by a car. | 所以内斯比特不是被车撞的 |
[34:02] | But he may have been hit with a piece of one. | 但是他可能受到了车零件的击打 |
[34:05] | What about the bumper guard? | 如果是保险杠护杠呢 |
[34:07] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[34:08] | It’s an accessory. | 是车配件 |
[34:09] | It’s that thing right there. | 就是那个东西 |
[34:11] | Let me see what happens when I remove | 如果我把护杠从车上拿下来 |
[34:12] | the bumper guard from the vehicle. | 看看会发生什么 |
[34:16] | Is it possible to place the bumper guard | 有没有可能把护杠放在 |
[34:18] | in an assailant’s hands? | 一名袭击者的手中呢 |
[34:20] | Okay. Assailant avatar coming up. | 好 模拟袭击者出现了 |
[34:24] | If the killer used the bumper guard to hit Nesbit in the leg, | 如果凶手用护杠击打了内斯比特的腿部 |
[34:27] | it could’ve caused him to fall backwards. | 这可能会让他向后倒 |
[34:29] | And then, when he’s on the ground, | 然后当他倒在地上时 |
[34:31] | the killer struck him in the jaw with | 凶手向下挥打中了 |
[34:34] | a downward sweeping motion, killing him. | 他的下颌 杀了他 |
[34:38] | It works. | 这说得通 |
[34:40] | Looks like we found our murder weapon. | 看来我们找到凶器了 |
[34:48] | – Booth! – Yeah… | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[34:49] | Just the man I’m looking for. | 我正找你呢 |
[34:49] | – Listen… – Hold on, hold on. | -我跟你说 -等等 等等 |
[34:50] | let me just grab something off my desk. | 让我从桌上拿个东西 |
[34:52] | What the hey? | 怎么回事 |
[34:54] | Where’s… where is Bobblehead Bobby, | 大头娃娃去哪儿了 |
[34:56] | and who’s moving my stuff without asking me? | 谁没问过我就擅自挪了我的东西 |
[35:00] | This is what I wanted to show you. | 这是我想给你看的 |
[35:08] | Look at this, huh? | 看看这 |
[35:10] | This is great. | 这棒极了 |
[35:16] | You’re sure you’re okay with this,right? | 你确定这样你没问题吗 |
[35:17] | Come on, what do you think, | 你在想什么呢 |
[35:17] | I’m gonna steal an office from the guy who taught me | 我会从一个手把手教我一切的人手里 |
[35:19] | everything I know? | 窃取他的办公室吗 |
[35:21] | So you gonna move out back in the bullpen? | 那你要搬回集体办公区吗 |
[35:22] | Yeah, I got myself some new digs upstairs. | 我在楼上找了个新位置 |
[35:24] | Corner office, view of the Mall. | 在角落 能看到国家广场 |
[35:26] | Oh, Mr. Big Shot, huh? | 你可是大人物了 |
[35:28] | Here I was worried, you know, what you would do without me. | 我曾经很担心 没有我你会怎么办 |
[35:31] | Well, learned from the best. | 我可是最棒的人的学生 |
[35:33] | Well, yeah… | 那 |
[35:36] | You got something, Bones? | 你找到什么了吗 骨头 |
[35:37] | Nesbit wasn’t killed by a car, | 内斯比特不是被车撞死的 |
[35:39] | he was killed by someone wielding a metal bumper guard. | 他是被某人用铁质保险杠护杠打死的 |
[35:42] | Nina Slocum’s car didn’t have one of those. | 妮娜·斯洛克姆的车上没有这个 |
[35:44] | Yeah, so the bumper could’ve come from anywhere. | 所以那个护杠从哪里来都有可能 |
[35:46] | Which means we’re back at square one. | 也就是说我们又回到原点了 |
[35:48] | No, no, no, hold on. | 不不不 等等 |
[35:48] | Hodgins said there was car polish | 哈金斯说在伤口中发现了 |
[35:50] | found in the wound, right? | 汽车抛光漆 对吗 |
[35:50] | Yes, but I don’t see how that helps us. | 对 但这能怎么帮到我们呢 |
[35:53] | Don’t worry, I got this one. | 别担心 我来搞定 |
[35:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:57] | That’s your jewelry polish. | 这是你的珠宝抛光漆 |
[35:59] | Lab found traces of it in the victim’s jaw. | 实验室在死者下巴中发现痕量抛光漆成分 |
[36:02] | What happened, Tim, huh? | 怎么了 蒂姆 |
[36:03] | Nesbit wasn’t a big fan of your polish, | 内斯比特不是很喜欢你的抛光漆 |
[36:04] | so you tried repurposing it into a car polish? | 所以你想把它当成汽车抛光漆使用 |
[36:07] | Just like Nesbit taught you, | 就像内斯比特教你的那样 |
[36:08] | “Never give up on anything.” | 永不放弃 |
[36:10] | Lloyd hated it as a car polish | 劳埃德既讨厌把它用作珠宝抛光漆 |
[36:12] | as much as he hated it as a jewelry polish. | 也不喜欢当做汽车抛光漆使用 |
[36:15] | That’s why you hit Nesbit with the bumper guard | 这就是你用护杠击打并杀了他的原因 |
[36:17] | and you killed him. No, that’s not true. | 不 这不是真相 |
[36:19] | Come on, Tim, Tim. Help us out here, okay? | 别这样 蒂姆 你就交代吧 |
[36:21] | Because we got a check here for $30,000 | 因为我们这里有一张你给老板的 |
[36:25] | that you gave to your boss. | 三万美元支票 |
[36:26] | I’m pretty sure we know where that came from. | 我确信我们知道这是从哪儿来的 |
[36:26] | 日期11月25日 收款人劳埃德·内斯比特 金额三万美元 付款人蒂姆·迪弗雷 | |
[36:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:29] | – Lift up your shirt. – What? | -掀开你的衬衫 -什么 |
[36:31] | Lift your shirt up, unless you want me to get | 把你的衬衫掀上去 除非你想让我 |
[36:33] | a warrant so I can look at your stomach. Lift it up! | 弄张搜查令来看看你的肚子 掀上去 |
[36:38] | Gave up your right kidney to fund your boss’s work. | 你把右肾卖了来支持你老板的工作 |
[36:41] | That’s what I call job devotion. | 我把这称为对工作的奉献 |
[36:43] | He said it was the only way that I could keep my job. | 他说这是我能保住工作的唯一办法 |
[36:47] | And I was so sure | 我当时很确定 |
[36:47] | that our big payday was right around the corner. | 我们功成名就的一天就在眼前了 |
[36:51] | Yeah, well, that day never came, so you hit him. | 但那天从没到来 所以你打了他 |
[36:54] | – It was an accident. – Maybe it was an accident, | -那是个意外 -也许那是意外 |
[36:56] | but you know what, selling off his organs | 但你知道吗 将他的器官卖给 |
[36:57] | to Nina Slocum, that wasn’t an accident. | 妮娜·斯洛克姆 这可不是意外 |
[37:01] | He was dead. | 他当时死了 |
[37:03] | I was just trying to make something good | 我只是试图从已经发生的坏事中 |
[37:04] | out of what happened. | 找到点好处 |
[37:05] | So you hacked up your dead boss’s body to make a profit. | 所以你将你死去的老板开肠剖肚以此获利 |
[37:09] | No, to save lives. | 不 是为了救人性命 |
[37:11] | To make up for the one that I took. | 为了补偿我杀掉的生命 |
[37:13] | Isn’t that worth anything? | 这份心不值得赞许吗 |
[37:23] | Hey, do you have a minute? | 现在有时间谈谈吗 |
[37:26] | Uh, please, come in, Dr. Saroyan. | 当然了 请进 瑟罗博士 |
[37:31] | I, um… I just wanted to say | 我…我就是想说 |
[37:34] | that I don’t blame you for what happened between me and Arastoo. | 我和阿拉斯图之间发生的事 我不怪你 |
[37:39] | Nor should you. | 你也不该怪我 |
[37:41] | I am finding it hard to accept that I may have to choose | 我发现我很难接受自己可能要在 |
[37:44] | between my relationship and my job. | 爱情和工作之间做出选择 |
[37:48] | That’s not an easy dilemma. | 确实是很艰难的抉择 |
[37:52] | And everyone’s being so kind to me, | 大家都对我很好 |
[37:53] | and I… I miss Arastoo. | 而我…我想阿拉斯图 |
[37:57] | But… | 可是 |
[38:00] | You know, what bothers me most | 最困扰我的是 |
[38:01] | is that I may actually be okay with it. | 我居然可能可以接受 |
[38:05] | I mean, choosing work over Arastoo. | 选择工作 而不是阿拉斯图 |
[38:11] | And it makes you feel guilty? | 这让你觉得很愧疚 |
[38:14] | Wouldn’t you? | 你不会吗 |
[38:18] | Doesn’t mean you made the wrong choice. | 但这不代表你做了错误的选择 |
[38:38] | 照片展 摄影师 安琪拉·马尼古 | |
[38:41] | See? | 看见没 |
[38:42] | Told you nobody would come. | 就和你说了没人会来的 |
[38:44] | What do you mean? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:45] | Look, there’s Aubrey. | 看 奥布里在呢 |
[38:46] | Look, Cam and Wendell made it. | 凯和温德尔也赶来了 |
[38:48] | Wow, three whole people. | 三个人 |
[38:50] | And four if you count that homeless guy. | 好吧 四个 如果算上那个流浪汉的话 |
[38:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:53] | Angela, hey. | 安琪拉 你好 |
[38:55] | – Great show. – Thanks. | -展览很棒 -谢谢 |
[38:57] | Let me guess. The aged Camembert is your favorite, right? | 我猜猜 陈年的卡芒贝尔奶酪是你的最爱 |
[39:00] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[39:01] | It’s the black and white one | 我最喜欢的是那张黑白的 |
[39:03] | with the light and the trees. | 有光影和树的那张 |
[39:05] | What? Come on. Guy can’t enjoy a little culture | 怎么 拜托 我就不能一边吃奶酪 |
[39:07] | with his free cheese? | 一边陶冶情操了 |
[39:09] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[39:10] | Nice work, Angela. | 干得漂亮 安琪拉 |
[39:13] | You put on quite a show. | 展览非常棒 |
[39:15] | Whoa, Angie, check it out. | 安琪 快看 |
[39:17] | Your photography is selling like hotcakes. | 你的照片销量很火爆啊 |
[39:19] | Look at this. | 快看 |
[39:20] | It’s, like, practically a bidding war. | 简直就是一场竞标大战 |
[39:23] | Yeah, except I recognize this handwriting. | 是啊 只可惜我认得你们的字 |
[39:25] | Hodgins put you guys up to this, didn’t he? | 哈金斯叫你们这么做的 是不是 |
[39:28] | We were just trying to get things started. | 我们只是想帮你起步 |
[39:31] | Oh, who signed Sebastian Kohl’s name? | 谁签了塞巴斯蒂安·科尔的名字 |
[39:34] | That’s just cruel. | 这太残忍了 |
[39:35] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我做的 |
[39:38] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[39:38] | Sebastian Kohl. | 塞巴斯蒂安·科尔 |
[39:40] | Why do I know that name? | 我好像听说过这个名字 |
[39:41] | He’s a world-famous photojournalist, | 他是国际知名的摄影记者 |
[39:43] | two-time Pulitzer Prize winner. | 两届普利策奖得主 |
[39:45] | That is just mean. | 这可过分了 |
[39:46] | Seriously, Angie, I did not do that, | 说真的 安琪 不是我做的 |
[39:48] | but I did drop off all those postcards at the A.P. Offices. | 但我确实往美联社各大办事处都寄了明信片 |
[39:51] | What makes you think Sebastian Kohl | 你凭什么认为塞巴斯蒂安·科尔 |
[39:53] | would come to a place like Founding Fathers? | 会屈尊来元勋酒馆这样的地方 |
[39:56] | You think this is bad, | 如果你觉得这里很破 |
[39:57] | you should check out the bar scene in Dakar. | 你该去看看达喀尔[塞内加尔首都]那里的酒吧 |
[40:01] | Sebastian Kohl. | 我是塞巴斯蒂安·科尔 |
[40:03] | And you must be Ms. Montenegro. | 你一定就是马尼古女士了 |
[40:07] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[40:09] | Please excuse the outfit. | 请原谅我穿着这身衣服就来了 |
[40:11] | I just touched down after a month-long trek | 我刚结束在柬埔寨为期一个月的艰苦旅程 |
[40:13] | in Cambodia when I received this. | 才落地 就收到了这个 |
[40:15] | See? | 看到没 |
[40:17] | I’m-I’m really honored to meet you. | 见到你我真的很荣幸 |
[40:20] | Um, I-I can’t believe that you came. | 我简直不敢相信你居然会来 |
[40:22] | How could I miss an opportunity | 我怎么会错过 |
[40:23] | to see more work by the artist who took this? | 能看到拍了这张照片的作者更多作品的机会 |
[40:26] | Oh, yeah, that’s a, um… | 那是… |
[40:28] | I’m just starting in this photo thing. | 摄影我只是刚刚起步 |
[40:31] | Embrace it. | 享受摄影吧 |
[40:33] | Do you mind shipping this photo to me? | 你是否介意把这张照片寄给我 |
[40:36] | I’m heading off on assignment in the morning. | 我早上要外出采访 |
[40:38] | I mean, of course. Yes. | 没问题 当然了 |
[40:39] | I-I’ll… anything. | 我…什么都可以 |
[40:41] | I’ll hand-deliver it to you. | 无论你在哪里 |
[40:43] | Wherever you are. | 我会亲手交到你手上 |
[40:44] | That may be difficult. | 这可能有点难 |
[40:45] | I’m going to Syria. | 我要去叙利亚 |
[40:46] | But you could send it to this address. | 但你可以寄到这个地址 |
[40:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:50] | – Thank you for coming. – Of course. | -非常感谢你能来 -应该的 |
[40:52] | Safe travels. | 一路平安 |
[40:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:59] | So should I say it now or later? | 我是应该现在说 还是之后说 |
[41:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:04] | You told me so. | 你早说过了 |
[41:05] | I did, didn’t I? | 确实是 是吧 |
[41:15] | Bones, will you… | 骨头 你能不能… |
[41:16] | – What? – The kids are asleep. | -怎么了 -孩子们睡着了 |
[41:18] | But there’s something you need to see. | 但我要给你看样东西 |
[41:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:23] | Christine wanted to have a sleepover with Hank. | 克里斯汀想和汉克一起睡 |
[41:28] | Look at that, huh? | 瞧瞧 |
[41:30] | She even made him little pictures, huh? | 她还给他画了小画 |
[41:32] | Yes, but that’s not what I wanted you to see. | 是啊 但这不是我想让你看的东西 |
[41:35] | It’s how she got in and out of Hank’s crib. | 而是她是怎么翻进翻出汉克的婴儿床的 |
[41:40] | It’s the box. | 是骨灰盒 |
[41:44] | You want to open it? | 你要打开它吗 |
[41:47] | Maybe later. | 过会儿吧 |
[41:50] | I thought you’d be glad to find Jared’s ashes. | 我还以为找到杰瑞德的骨灰 你会很高兴 |
[41:51] | No, I am. It’s just, you know, you were right, Bones. | 我是高兴 但只是…你是对的 骨头 |
[41:54] | Look, this wasn’t about finding Jared’s ashes, | 听着 我不是为了找杰瑞德的骨灰而难过 |
[41:57] | this was about my brother being gone. | 而是因为我的弟弟去世了 |
[42:02] | I know how much you miss him. | 我知道你很想他 |
[42:08] | Let’s go. I don’t want the kids to wake up. | 走吧 我不想吵醒孩子们 |
[42:10] | You want to take the box? | 你要带上盒子吗 |
[42:13] | No, I tell you what, why don’t we just | 不用了 不如我们就 |
[42:14] | leave it here so she can visit her brother in the morning. | 把它留在这 这样她早上还能看看弟弟 |
[42:21] | Girl really loves her brother, doesn’t she? | 小姑娘真的爱死她的弟弟了 对吧 |
[42:24] | Yes, she does. | 是 没错 |