时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[00:07] | What is it? You see a deer? | 怎么了 你看到鹿了吗 |
[00:08] | No. I forgot to DVR Fashion Runway tonight. | 不是 我忘了录今晚的《天桥风云》真人秀了 |
[00:12] | Brad, just focus on your landmarks. | 布拉德 你注意看地标就是了 |
[00:15] | We’ll be back home before your show. | 今晚节目开播之前我们就回到家了 |
[00:17] | Thank God, | 谢天谢地 |
[00:18] | ’cause Jasmine’s two-tone sundress last week | 因为上周加斯明那件双色背心裙 |
[00:20] | was so fierce. | 实在是太猛了 |
[00:21] | I can’t wait to see what she does next. | 我等不及看她接下来要干吗了 |
[00:23] | You know, other kids your age | 你知道吗 其他你这个年龄的孩子 |
[00:24] | aren’t into that kind of stuff. | 都对这种东西不感兴趣 |
[00:26] | What are they into? | 那他们喜欢什么 |
[00:27] | Like, fishing, | 比如钓鱼 |
[00:28] | or video games. I mean, I’d be okay | 或是电子游戏 我更希望 |
[00:30] | if you were into books and stuff, instead. | 你喜欢看书什么的 |
[00:32] | I read the Diane von Furstenberg biography. | 我读过黛安·冯芙丝汀宝[时装设计师]的传记 |
[00:34] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[00:36] | And you’re growing up real fast, | 你现在长得很快 |
[00:37] | and if you want to be a man someday, | 如果你希望有天能成为一个男子汉 |
[00:38] | you’re gonna have to act like one. | 那你现在就要朝那个方向努力 |
[01:08] | You okay, Dad? | 你没事吧 爸 |
[01:22] | So you really like it? | 你真的很喜欢这本书 |
[01:24] | The best thing you’ve ever written. | 你写过最精彩的一本 |
[01:25] | Really? Because… | 真的吗 因为 |
[01:26] | all of my books are quite excellent. | 我所有的书都很棒 |
[01:28] | Yeah, but this one, this is a page-turner. | 是 但这本真的让人欲罢不能 |
[01:31] | Plus, the cliffhanger at the end? | 再加上结尾的那个悬念 |
[01:33] | Bravo. | 棒极了 |
[01:34] | Cliffhanger? What do you mean? | 悬念 什么悬念 |
[01:36] | Well, you know, with Agent Andy all shot up. | 就是安迪探员中弹那个 |
[01:38] | I can’t wait to find out | 我都等不及想看 |
[01:38] | how you’re gonna bring him back. | 你准备怎么让他起死回生了 |
[01:40] | But Agent Andy was shot | 可安迪探员被点45口径的枪 |
[01:42] | directly through the sternum with a .45. | 打穿了胸骨 |
[01:43] | Yeah, I know. He’s a tough guy. | 我知道 他是条汉子 |
[01:46] | Booth, he’s dead. | 布斯 他死了 |
[01:50] | You can’t kill Agent Andy. | 你不能杀死安迪探员 |
[01:52] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[01:53] | Agent Andy cannot die. | 安迪探员不能死 |
[01:55] | You wrote him based on me. | 你是以我为原型创造的他 |
[01:56] | He was based on you. | 他曾经是以你为原型 |
[01:58] | Exsanguination is the official cause of death, | 官方的死因是失血过多 |
[02:01] | although some coroners will say | 虽然有些验尸官会说 |
[02:02] | it’s cessation of brain functions. | 这是脑死亡 |
[02:03] | I can’t believe I’m hearing this. | 我真不敢相信你会这么说 |
[02:04] | You can’t kill Agent Andy. | 你不能杀死安迪探员 |
[02:05] | That is my character, who is based on me | 那是我的角色 以我为原型 |
[02:07] | and you can’t just kill him. | 你不能就这么杀了他 |
[02:09] | A body was found in the Blue Ridge Mountains. | 蓝脊山上发现一具尸体 |
[02:11] | But this whole Agent Andy thing isn’t over yet. | 但安迪探员这件事还没完 |
[02:13] | No, Booth, | 不 布斯 |
[02:15] | death is very final. | 死亡已经是不可更改的了 |
[02:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:21] | Come on, Booth. It’s not you. | 拜托 布斯 那不是你 |
[02:25] | Okay, are you coming or not? | 好吧 你到底走不走 |
[02:48] | Bones, look, all I’m asking | 骨头 我只想知道 |
[02:49] | is if this is the final draft or not. | 这是不是你最终的定稿 |
[02:50] | Booth, I’m not changing it! | 布斯 我不会改结局的 |
[02:53] | You guys really hit the ground running this morning. | 你们俩一上来就不闲着啊 |
[02:55] | Yeah, well, you know what? There’s a lot to hash out | 你知道吗 当你妻子正在策划你的谋杀案时 |
[02:56] | when your wife is plotting your own murder. | 要讨论的事可就多了 |
[02:58] | – It’s not you, it’s a fictional character. – Yeah, okay. | -那不是你 只是个虚构的角色 -好吧 |
[03:01] | And it’s not plotting | 而且他都已经死了 |
[03:02] | if he’s already dead. | 就不算是策划了 |
[03:03] | Booth is upset that Agent Andy gets killed | 布斯不爽我在最新的一本书中 |
[03:06] | in my latest book. | 写死了安迪探员 |
[03:07] | – No way! – See? | -不会吧 -看到了吗 |
[03:09] | Thanks for the spoiler alert. | 谢谢剧透 |
[03:11] | Murdered. | 被谋杀了 |
[03:11] | Well, there’s heavy predation everywhere. | 到处都有严重被啃食的痕迹 |
[03:13] | The victim was a big meal | 死者是被争夺的 |
[03:14] | – who was wrestled over. – Okay, great. | -一场大餐 -好吧 棒极了 |
[03:16] | What are we saying here? Coyotes? Let’s move it along. | 被什么啃了 郊狼吗 咱们进度快点 |
[03:17] | The bite pattern indicates coyotes, | 咬痕的模式表明是郊狼 |
[03:19] | but the size | 但咬痕的大小 |
[03:20] | of the bites is much bigger. | 要比郊狼的大得多 |
[03:22] | This is the work of coyote-wolf hybrids. | 这是郊狼和灰狼的混血种类的杰作 |
[03:25] | Coywolves are as versatile as coyotes, | 这种灰郊狼和郊狼一样吃杂食 |
[03:27] | but like wolves, they’re apex predators. | 但跟灰狼一样是顶端捕食者 |
[03:29] | They migrated down… | 它们向下迁移 |
[03:30] | Coywolves, bad. Got it. Thank you. | 灰郊狼 不好惹 明白了 谢谢 |
[03:32] | Based on the heart-shaped pelvic inlet | 根据心形的骨盆上口 |
[03:33] | and the granular appearance on the pubic surfaces, | 和耻骨面上的粒状形态判断 |
[03:36] | the victim is a white male in his 30s. | 死者是三十多岁的白人男性 |
[03:39] | Actually, a faceless white male in his 30s. | 实际上 是个无脸的三十多岁白人男性 |
[03:41] | Maybe his wife and her editor shot him in the face. | 也许他的妻子和她的编辑朝着他的脸来了一枪 |
[03:45] | Just saying. | 只是随口说说 |
[03:46] | Actually, the hunters who found the body | 实际上是发现尸体的猎人 |
[03:49] | shot the skull at close range with a 12-gauge. | 用一把12口径的枪近距离打碎了头骨 |
[03:51] | So you’re saying his face | 所以你是说他的脸 |
[03:53] | exploded all over the ground here. | 在这里炸了一地 |
[03:54] | Angie’s got her work cut out for her. | 安琪这回有的忙了 |
[03:56] | There’s no blowfly larvae, | 没有丽蝇幼虫 |
[03:58] | which means the victim died within the last 24 hours. | 也就是说死者是在24小时内死亡的 |
[04:00] | – Interesting. – Interesting? Really? | -有意思 -有意思 真的吗 |
[04:01] | The blowflies? Because… | 丽蝇吗 因为 |
[04:02] | No, not the bugs. | 不 我不是说虫子 |
[04:04] | Interesting that the victim’s clothes, | 有意思的是死者的衣服 |
[04:06] | they’re all shredded up, | 全都是碎片 |
[04:07] | but for the most part, they’re all here. | 但绝大部分却都在这 |
[04:09] | Except for the shoes. | 除了鞋子 |
[04:10] | I see tissue on the posterior plane of the right metatarsals. | 我看到右侧跖骨的尾部平面上有肌肉组织 |
[04:15] | And the soles of the feet look tender, not calloused. | 而且脚底看上去很柔软 并不粗糙 |
[04:17] | So we’re not dealing with a barefooted hiker. | 所以死者并不是赤脚的远足者 |
[04:19] | This man was definitely dumped here. | 这个人肯定是被弃尸在此的 |
[04:21] | Which means our faceless friend here was murdered. | 也就是说我们这位无脸的朋友是被谋杀的 |
[04:22] | Just like Agent Andy. | 就像安迪探员一样 |
[04:24] | Just saying. | 随口说说 |
[04:25] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:25] | I’m gonna go this way. | 我要到这边去了 |
[04:26] | You can collect all your face. | 你们慢慢收集他的脸吧 |
[05:12] | Well, you guys weren’t kidding | 你们说这个头骨没有脸 |
[05:13] | about the faceless skull. | 还真不是开玩笑的 |
[05:15] | Dr. Hodgins is sifting through the topsoil | 哈金斯博士正在筛查表土层 |
[05:17] | to find the rest of the facial bones. | 试图找到余下的面骨 |
[05:20] | Good, ’cause I’m not gonna get an ID without them. | 太好了 不然我真查不出死者身份 |
[05:22] | Lucky for me, there’s enough brain tissue | 幸运的是 有足够的脑组织 |
[05:24] | to run a tox screen. | 来做毒理检验 |
[05:25] | Dr. Wells, please note the impact fractures | 威尔斯博士请注意胸骨柄 |
[05:27] | to the manubrium and the right humerus. | 和右侧肱骨上的嵌入骨折 |
[05:29] | I’ve already noted those. | 我已经注意了 |
[05:31] | The plotting indicates blunt force trauma | 形状表明这是由一个圆形的重物 |
[05:32] | with a heavy, rounded object, | 造成的钝器伤 |
[05:34] | consistent with slamming into a tree. | 与撞到树上的伤痕相符 |
[05:35] | And before you even ask, | 在你开口问我之前 |
[05:37] | remodeling suggest that the injury | 骨头的重塑情况表明 |
[05:39] | took place two years ago. | 这是两年前受的伤 |
[05:40] | Dr. Wells, is everything okay? | 威尔斯博士 一切都还好吧 |
[05:42] | You seem…. | 你貌似 |
[05:43] | Even douchier than usual. | 比平常还讨厌 |
[05:45] | I was going to say on edge. | 我本来想说烦躁的 |
[05:47] | I am not concerned with Dr. Wells’ attitude. | 我不在乎威尔斯博士的态度 |
[05:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:50] | If it continues, he is easily replaceable. | 如果他继续这样的话 找人替代他很容易 |
[05:52] | In fact, I’ve already enlisted | 实际上我已经 |
[05:54] | the help of an additional intern. | 多招了一个实习生来帮忙 |
[05:55] | Dr. Brennan, you didn’t clear this with me first. | 布纳恩博士 你并没有事先征得我的同意 |
[05:58] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:58] | Dr. Beth Mayer’s brilliance | 贝丝·迈耶博士作为 |
[06:00] | as a forensic anthropologist is unrivaled. | 法医人类学家的才华是无人能敌的 |
[06:03] | With the exception of myself, of course. | 当然除了我以外 |
[06:05] | This new intern, she isn’t hot, is she? | 这个新实习生 她长得不好看对吧 |
[06:08] | You say “hot” | 你说”好看”的语气 |
[06:09] | like you would prefer “hideous.” | 就好像你更希望她长得很吓人一样 |
[06:11] | Dr. Mayer has exceptional bone structure | 迈耶博士有着优越的骨头结构 |
[06:14] | and perfect facial symmetry. | 和完美的脸部对称 |
[06:16] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[06:16] | Now I’ll have to deal with another gorgeous, intelligent woman. | 这下我又得多面对一个美貌与智慧并存的女人了 |
[06:23] | Look, if we’re going to get an ID on this guy, | 如果我们想要查到这个人的身份 |
[06:25] | it looks like our best lead is gonna be | 最佳的线索貌似就是 |
[06:26] | the injury he suffered. | 从他受的伤下手 |
[06:28] | Yeah, I’m waiting on hospital records for patients | 是 我在等医院把两年前左右 |
[06:30] | that got into tree-related accidents | 所有发生和树相关的意外的 |
[06:32] | around two years ago. | 病人记录发给我 |
[06:34] | By the way, I wanted to offer my condolences. | 顺便说一句 我想表示哀悼 |
[06:37] | Condolences? | 哀悼 |
[06:40] | Agent Andy. | 安迪探员 |
[06:42] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个蠢货 |
[06:43] | Look, I’m with you. I mean, Dr. Brennan’s books are great, | 我是跟你一个阵营的 布纳恩博士的书都很棒 |
[06:45] | but you can’t kill someone off | 可你不能把一个人写死 |
[06:46] | and then have one character | 然后让另一个角色 |
[06:47] | solving crimes all by herself. | 去独自破案 |
[06:50] | Time out. Technical. | 暂停 技术问题 |
[06:51] | – She’s not going to do that. – What do you mean? | -她不会这么做的 -什么意思 |
[06:53] | She’s gonna replace the character | 她会用一个更年轻 |
[06:55] | with a new, younger, sexier partner. | 更性感的搭档来代替这个角色 |
[06:59] | Well, in that case, I’m really, really sorry. | 那样的话 我真的是非常非常抱歉 |
[07:02] | Why? It’s-it’s not your problem. | 为什么 这又不是你的事 |
[07:03] | I don’t know. I mean, a new, | 我也说不好 一个新的 |
[07:04] | young, sexy partner? Huh? | 年轻的 性感的搭档 |
[07:07] | I’m probably the one who inspired her | 恐怕是我给她带来了灵感 |
[07:08] | to create the character. | 让她创造那个角色的 |
[07:10] | “Agent James” | 詹姆斯探员 |
[07:11] | got a nice ring to it. | 听上去不错 |
[07:12] | Agent James… | 詹姆斯探员 |
[07:17] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[07:18] | – Hospital records just came through. – What do we got? | -医院记录传过来了 -有什么发现 |
[07:21] | 54 people smacked into trees around that time, | 那段时间有54个人撞到了树上 |
[07:24] | 15 of them were white males in their 30s. | 其中有15名是三十岁左右的白人男性 |
[07:26] | – Get that to Cam, will you? – You got it. | -把那个记录发个凯好吗 -没问题 |
[07:29] | Another job well done by Agent James. | 詹姆斯探员又一次出色完成任务 |
[07:43] | Dr. Hodgins, I was wondering if I might assist you | 哈金斯博士 我在想我也许可以帮你 |
[07:45] | in separating the facial bones. | 分离面骨 |
[07:47] | Sure, yeah. I’ve already given Angela most of what she needs. | 当然 我已经把安琪拉需要的大多数骨头都给她了 |
[07:49] | Now I’m just sifting for any stragglers. | 我现在只是在筛漏网的 |
[07:52] | Flotation tanks are more commonly used | 考古学家和地质学家 |
[07:53] | by archeologists and geologists. | 更常用到浮箱 |
[07:56] | You filled it with a solution | 你在里面装了 |
[07:57] | of hydrogen peroxide and water? | 过氧化氢和水的混合溶液 |
[07:59] | That’s right. So the debris will settle according to weight. | 没错 所以残骸会根据重量而沉淀 |
[08:01] | There’ll be a layer of soil, a layer of pebbles… | 就会出现一层土 一层卵石 |
[08:04] | And a layer of bone. | 还有一层骨头 |
[08:05] | Then all we have to do is pick out the bigger rocks, | 那么我们所要做的就只是拣出大的石头 |
[08:07] | sticks and leaves. | 木棍和树叶 |
[08:08] | Very well. | 很好 |
[08:11] | So is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[08:12] | Heard you were feeling a little stressed. | 听说你有点紧张 |
[08:14] | Everything is fine. | 一切都好 |
[08:15] | All systems functioning perfectly. | 所有系统都在正常运转 |
[08:17] | Functioning? | 运转 |
[08:18] | In terms of my performance. | 我是指我的表现 |
[08:20] | My performance here at work, | 我在工作上的表现 |
[08:21] | not any other type of performance. | 而不是其它任何种类的表现 |
[08:23] | I’m not talking about my performance anywhere else. | 我不是在说我在其它地方的表现 |
[08:25] | Oliver, this is a safe place, okay? | 奥利弗 这里很安全 知道吗 |
[08:27] | It’s just us guys in here. | 这里只有咱俩 |
[08:29] | I-It’s nothing. I am simply dealing with something | 没 没什么 我只是遇到了一些 |
[08:31] | that 21 million other men in the U.S. | 美国其他两千一百万男人 |
[08:35] | are-are dealing with. | 都在面对的事 |
[08:36] | It’s… it’s a common problem, really. | 这是很常见的问题 真的 |
[08:38] | What’s a common problem? | 什么是常见的问题 |
[08:44] | Erectile dysfunction. | 勃起功能障碍 |
[08:47] | I see. Yeah, no, I mean, | 我了解了 不 我是说 |
[08:49] | you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. | 你没有什么好尴尬的 |
[08:51] | So you have experience with this, as well? | 这么说你也有这种经历 |
[08:53] | God, no. | 天啊 没 |
[08:56] | But if I did, you know, | 但是如果有的话 |
[08:57] | it would be completely normal. | 那也是完全正常的 |
[08:59] | It’s confounding, | 这让我太混乱了 |
[09:00] | ’cause normally, when I’m faced with a problem, | 因为通常当我遇到问题时 |
[09:01] | all I have to do is focus on the variables. | 我只需要关注可变因素 |
[09:03] | But I am not taking medication, I’m not ill, | 但我现在又没有服药 没有生病 |
[09:05] | I’m not overweight, I’m not fatigued, | 没有超重 也不疲乏 |
[09:08] | and I don’t consume alcohol regularly. | 我也不经常酗酒 |
[09:10] | But the more I try to solve this particular problem, | 但我越是努力想要解决这个问题 |
[09:12] | the worse it gets. | 它就变得越糟 |
[09:14] | What problem? | 什么问题 |
[09:16] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:17] | – Look at that. The layers have settled nicely.- Good. | -看啊 分层分的很好 -很好 |
[09:21] | I was afraid Dr. Wells might be causing trouble again. | 我本担心威尔斯博士可能又惹麻烦了呢 |
[09:24] | Dr. Saroyan, I’d like to apologize for earlier. | 瑟罗博士 我为我之前的所作所为向你道歉 |
[09:27] | I haven’t been feeling myself as of late, | 我近来感觉不太好 |
[09:29] | and perhaps I took my frustration out on the team. | 也许我把挫败的情绪带到工作中来了 |
[09:32] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[09:34] | And no hard feelings. No. None whatsoever. | 别难过了 没事 一点也没有 [hard有硬的意思 此处还可理解为一点也不硬] |
[09:46] | How’s it coming with the reconstruction? | 重建的工作进展如何 |
[09:47] | Oh, not great. | 情况不容乐观 |
[09:48] | Half the face is done, | 我已经完成半张脸了 |
[09:50] | but the trouble is, | 但问题在于 |
[09:51] | some of these bone shards | 哈金斯找到的一些骨头碎片太小了 |
[09:52] | that Hodgins recovered are so small that they’re practically dust. | 基本可以视为粉末了 |
[09:56] | You should try to enlarge the fragments digitally. | 你应该试试用数码手段把这些碎片放大 |
[09:59] | It’ll make it easier to piece them back together. | 这样会更容易把骨头碎片拼回去 |
[10:01] | Dr. Mayer, you’re here early. | 迈耶博士 你来早了 |
[10:03] | What can I say? | 你让我怎么说呢 |
[10:04] | I drive fast. | 我开车开得快 |
[10:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[10:07] | Your idea is brilliant. | 你的主意简直太棒了 |
[10:09] | By enlarging each fragment, | 放大每块骨头碎片 |
[10:11] | the computer can better find the contours of each piece. | 电脑可以更好地找到每块碎片的轮廓 |
[10:15] | Oh, I’m Angela, by the way. | 对了 我叫安琪拉 |
[10:17] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[10:19] | No, the pleasure is mine. | 我才更荣幸 |
[10:21] | Especially now that I get to see the Angelatron in person. | 尤其是我现在可以亲眼见识安琪拉系统 |
[10:24] | You know about the Angelatron? | 你知道安琪拉系统 |
[10:26] | Dr. Mayer developed the platform | 迈耶博士曾开发过一个平台 |
[10:27] | its graphic simulator is based on. | 安琪拉系统的图形模拟器就是基于这个平台 |
[10:29] | Well, actually, | 好吧 其实 |
[10:30] | having created the Angelatron, | 我本人创造了安琪拉系统 |
[10:32] | I know that platform was developed by a Dr. Brinkley. | 我知道这个平台是由一位布林克利博士开发的 |
[10:35] | My name at the time. | 那是我当时的姓氏 |
[10:37] | It was one of my prior marriages. | 是我过往婚史当中的某一段 |
[10:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[10:42] | how many times were you married? | 你到底结过几次婚 |
[10:43] | Six. | 六次 |
[10:45] | Brinkley didn’t last long. | 和布林克利的婚姻持续时间不长 |
[10:49] | Fantastic lover, though. | 不过他是一位非常出色的爱人 |
[10:55] | Well, this is… | 这 |
[10:57] | this is an incredible honor. | 这真是令人难以置信的殊荣 |
[11:00] | Look! We have a match. | 快看 我们找到匹配对象了 |
[11:02] | Justin Ross. | 贾斯汀·罗斯 |
[11:04] | He’s a real estate agent with Franklin Realtors. | 他是富兰克林地产的一位房屋经纪人 |
[11:08] | Well, Brennan was right. | 布纳恩说得没错 |
[11:09] | You’re amazing. | 你简直太棒了 |
[11:10] | No, I’m just experienced. | 不 我只是经验丰富而已 |
[11:12] | So, uh, what do you need me to do next? | 接下来 你们需要我做些什么 |
[11:20] | So, all the employees at Justin Ross’s real estate firm | 贾斯汀·罗斯所在房地产公司的员工 |
[11:22] | used ID badges to clock in and out of work. | 都要用身份卡来记录上班下班的时间 |
[11:25] | How late was he working last night? | 他昨晚工作到几点 |
[11:26] | – 9:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.? Okay, hello, after hours. | -九点 -九点 占用业余时间 |
[11:29] | Yeah, only one other employee was working that late | 除他以外只有一个员工也工作到那么晚 |
[11:31] | a, uh, Chris Winfelder. | 此人名叫克里斯·温菲尔德 |
[11:33] | – Custodian? – No, he’s a temp. | -管理员吗 -不 他是个临时工 |
[11:35] | I picked him up while he was putting up sign posts. | 我找到时 他正在立标语牌 |
[11:37] | Winfelder’s been at the firm for six months, | 温菲尔德在这家公司待六个月了 |
[11:39] | which is pretty long for him. | 这对他来说 时间不算短了 |
[11:40] | He usually jumps from job to job. | 这个人经常跳槽 |
[11:42] | I’ll have to go find out why he’s bouncing around so much. | 我要去搞清楚此人为什么如此频繁地跳槽 |
[11:44] | He must be, you know, hiding from someone or something. | 他肯定是在躲什么人或什么事 |
[11:47] | You got it. | 你说的没错 |
[11:48] | Oh, they still can’t get that coffee right, huh? | 这咖啡就是不对味 对吧 |
[11:52] | Mr. Winfelder? | 温菲尔德先生 |
[11:53] | Special Agent James Aubrey. | 我是特别探员詹姆斯·奥布里 |
[11:55] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[11:56] | I-I need to get back to work. | 我 我要回去工作 |
[11:57] | Well, this shouldn’t take long. | 这花不了太长时间的 |
[11:58] | Just need to ask you a few questions about Justin Ross. | 我们只需要问你几个关于贾斯汀·罗斯的问题 |
[12:00] | So, the two of you were both at work last night | 昨晚下班时间后 |
[12:03] | after the office closed. | 你们二人都留在公司 |
[12:05] | Yeah, I was working on a new listing. | 是的 昨晚我在做一份新的清单 |
[12:07] | Which means that you were the last person to see Ross alive. | 也就是说 你是他生前最后一个见到他的人 |
[12:09] | Well, wh-what do you mean “Alive”? | 你说生前是什么意思 |
[12:11] | Ross’s body was found this morning in the woods. | 今早有人在树林里发现他的尸体 |
[12:14] | He was murdered. | 他被人谋杀了 |
[12:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry. I’ve never been told someone’s dead before. | 抱歉 之前从来没人向我通知别人的死讯 |
[12:25] | Can I, like, do that again? | 我能不能再来一次 |
[12:27] | No. | 不能 |
[12:28] | So, where’d you go after work? | 你加完班之后去哪里了 |
[12:32] | I went home. | 我回家了 |
[12:33] | I left after Ross. | 我比罗斯走得晚 |
[12:34] | That means I can’t be a suspect, right? | 这说明我不是嫌疑人 对吧 |
[12:35] | Well, you could’ve easily just swiped his card, | 你也可以先刷他的卡 |
[12:37] | then waited, then left yourself out. | 然后等一会儿 再自己走 |
[12:40] | Th-this is crazy! | 这 这很荒谬 |
[12:42] | I wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 我连一只苍蝇都不忍伤害 |
[12:43] | Literally, if there’s a fly at work, | 真的 如果办公室有一只苍蝇 |
[12:44] | I shoo it towards a window and set it free. | 我会把它赶到窗户前 然后放它飞走 |
[12:47] | Shooing flies– got it. So, you’re a saint? | 赶苍蝇 明白了 你是个圣人吗 |
[12:49] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[12:50] | But… I didn’t kill Ross. | 但是 罗斯真的不是我杀的 |
[12:52] | Well, then what can you tell me? | 那你可以告诉我什么呢 |
[12:54] | Ross have any enemies at work? | 罗斯在工作当中有敌人吗 |
[12:56] | Maybe a fellow real estate agent? | 或许另一个房屋经纪人 |
[12:58] | He had some enemies outside of work. | 工作之外他倒是有几个敌人 |
[13:00] | Outside of work where? | 工作以外 什么地方 |
[13:01] | In his fantasy league. | 他的梦幻联盟 |
[13:03] | “Fantasy”– you mean he was a gamer? | 梦幻 你的意思是他玩电脑游戏吗 |
[13:05] | No, I’m talking fantasy football. | 不 我说的是梦幻橄榄球 |
[13:07] | He was obsessed. | 近乎痴迷 |
[13:08] | Killed over fantasy football. | 因梦幻橄榄球而杀人 |
[13:10] | Sounds like a stretch. | 听起来很夸张 |
[13:12] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你没弄懂 |
[13:13] | I-I overheard threats. | 我听到有人威胁他 |
[13:14] | – What kind of threats? – I don’t know what about, | -什么样的威胁 -我不知道 |
[13:16] | but they were full-on, | 但听起来真的是火力全开 |
[13:17] | screaming-at-the-top- of-your-lungs-type threats. | 那种声嘶力竭的威胁 |
[13:19] | I’m telling you it was | 我跟你说 |
[13:21] | his only life outside of work. | 梦幻橄榄球是他唯一的业余生活 |
[13:23] | If you want to find out who Ross’s enemies were, | 如果你想知道罗斯的敌人是谁 |
[13:26] | dig through his fantasy football account. | 好好在他的梦幻橄榄球账户上挖掘一下吧 |
[13:36] | Oh, wait a second. | 等等 |
[13:36] | You play fantasy football? | 你也玩梦幻橄榄球吗 |
[13:37] | I’m the reigning two-time champ. | 我已经蝉联两届冠军了 |
[13:40] | It’s a 12-team PPR league. | 那是十二队PPR联赛 |
[13:43] | 12-team PPR league. | 十二队PPR联赛 |
[13:44] | That’s exactly what I was in. | 我参加的就是那个联赛 |
[13:45] | Well, before I, you know, before I… | 在 你懂的 在我 |
[13:47] | Booth quit because he thought it was a gateway to gambling, so… | 布斯认为那是参与赌博的途径 所以退出了 |
[13:52] | It looks like Angela | 看来安琪拉 |
[13:53] | got us access to Ross’s league. | 帮我们找到了进入罗斯联盟的途径 |
[13:55] | That’s gonna be tons of information | 里面肯定有成千上万条信息 |
[13:57] | we’re gonna have to go through. | 我们要一一筛选 |
[13:58] | Lots of transaction logs, e-mails; | 里面有很多的事务记录和电邮 |
[14:00] | not to mention, all the trash talking on the message boards. | 更不用说还有留言板上的闲聊 |
[14:02] | Oh, I love a good trash talking. | 我最喜欢漫无目的侃大山了 |
[14:05] | Of course you do. | 你当然会喜欢了 |
[14:06] | I-I’m not sure | 我不太了解 |
[14:07] | I quite understand what fantasy football is. | 梦幻橄榄球是什么了 |
[14:09] | Oh, you’d love it. | 你会爱上它的 |
[14:10] | It’s a statistical game, | 这是一个统计学的游戏 |
[14:12] | where the members, uh, form a league, | 队员们组建一个联盟 |
[14:15] | and then they-they compete against each other | 然后选派真实的橄榄球员 |
[14:17] | by drafting real football players. | 彼此之间展开竞争 |
[14:20] | Right, and your players, they earn you points | 而且你的选手 他们通过 |
[14:21] | when they gain yards or they catch passes | 前进了几码 接住传球或者达阵得分 |
[14:23] | or they score touchdowns. | 帮你赚取积分 |
[14:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:24] | But these teams don’t technically exist. | 但严格意义上来说 这些队伍都不存在 |
[14:26] | Oh, they take it very seriously, Bones. | 玩家都非常认真对待这个联赛 骨头 |
[14:29] | Oh, just like you and Agent Andy– he doesn’t exist, | 就像你和安迪探员一样 他也是虚构的 |
[14:31] | but you’re taking his death quite seriously. | 他是你也是非常严肃地看待他的死亡 |
[14:33] | You’re killing Agent Andy?! | 你把安迪探员写死了 |
[14:35] | But he’s your husband. | 他可是你的丈夫 |
[14:36] | No, he’s just a character. | 不 他只是一个虚构的角色 |
[14:38] | You know what I think? | 你知道我想到什么了吗 |
[14:39] | You wrote that book after I quit the FBI. | 我从联邦调查局辞职后 你写了那本书 |
[14:41] | You killed Andy when I quit my job. | 我辞掉工作之后 你为安迪安排了死亡 |
[14:43] | No, that’s absurd. | 才不是 太荒谬了 |
[14:44] | Also, I’d appreciate it if we didn’t bicker in front of Dr. Mayer. | 我希望我们可以不要在迈耶博士面前斗嘴 |
[14:47] | Oh, I don’t mind. | 没事 我不介意 |
[14:50] | But we do have work to do. | 不过我们还有工作要做 |
[14:51] | Um, check the top post. | 看看最上面的发布 |
[14:53] | Well, it says “Hunting prey.” It’s a video. | 上面写着狩猎猎物 是一段视频 |
[14:57] | How’s it feel to lose the season? | 输掉赛季感觉如何 |
[14:58] | Very funny, guys. | 很好玩 老兄 |
[15:00] | Let’s get it over with. | 我们赶紧把完成它 |
[15:01] | Get what over with? | 完成什么 |
[15:02] | Well, sometimes, you know, | 你懂的 有时候 |
[15:02] | whoever wins the fantasy football league, you know, | 梦幻橄榄球联赛的赢家 |
[15:04] | gets to pick a bad tattoo for the loser or… | 会为输家选择一个不好看的纹身 或者 |
[15:07] | Ow! Stop shooting! | 不要再打了 |
[15:09] | Or in this case, the winner hunts down the loser | 在这次比赛中 赢家用彩弹枪 |
[15:13] | with a paintball gun. | 追捕输家 |
[15:14] | These look like the same woods where the victim was found. | 这片树林看起来和发现受害人尸体的树林一样 |
[15:17] | Looks like the video went viral. | 看来这段影片在网络上疯传 |
[15:19] | And this guy became the laughingstock of his league. | 这家伙就变成了联盟中被嘲笑的对象 |
[15:24] | I’m gonna kill you, Justin! | 我要杀了你 贾斯汀 |
[15:33] | Ashlie Smith. | 艾什莉·史密斯 |
[15:34] | Special Agent Aubrey, FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的奥布里探员 |
[15:36] | Your husband Craig home? | 你丈夫克雷格在家吗 |
[15:38] | Yeah, what’s this about? | 是的 什么事 |
[15:39] | I need to ask him a few questions | 我有几个问题要问他 |
[15:40] | about a friend of his in his fantasy football league– | 关于他在梦幻橄榄球联盟的朋友 |
[15:42] | a Justin Ross. | 贾斯汀·罗斯 |
[15:44] | Maybe you know him? | 也许 你也认识他 |
[15:45] | No, sorry, but you can follow me. | 不好意思 不认识 不过你可以跟我来 |
[15:47] | Craig’s in his man cave, as usual. | 同往常一样 克雷格在他的男人洞穴里 |
[15:51] | So, I take it he spends a lot of time hibernating in his cave? | 我猜他花很多时间蛰伏在自己的洞穴里 |
[15:54] | If he’s not at work, he’s here. | 只要他不去上班 他就在这里 |
[15:58] | Craig? | 克雷格 |
[15:58] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我正忙着呢 |
[16:02] | Hey, Craig? | 克雷格 |
[16:04] | FBI. Need to ask you a few questions | 我是联邦调查局的 我有几个问题要问 |
[16:06] | about your relationship with Justin Ross. | 关于你和贾斯汀·罗斯的关系 |
[16:10] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[16:11] | Sorry, the league just got the news. | 抱歉 联队刚收到消息 |
[16:13] | It sucks. | 糟透了 |
[16:14] | It’s, like, totally chaotic for us. | 对我们来说 简直是太混乱了 |
[16:16] | “Chaotic”? | 混乱 |
[16:16] | The commish says either someone has to take over his team | 管理人说要么有人接管他的队伍 |
[16:18] | or we have to divvy up his players to the rest of us. | 要么我们每个人都要分摊几个他的橄榄球员 |
[16:21] | A man was murdered | 有个大活人遇害了 |
[16:22] | and you guys are worried about | 你们这些人就只担心 |
[16:23] | who gets his fantasy players? | 谁来接管他的梦幻橄榄球员 |
[16:25] | Yeah, it’s sad, but life goes on. | 是的 人死是挺悲哀的 但生活总得继续 |
[16:28] | Saw a video of Ross hunting you down with a paintball gun. | 我看了一段罗斯用彩弹枪追捕你的视频 |
[16:31] | You got a pretty bad temper on you. | 你脾气非常不好 |
[16:32] | That stuff in the video wasn’t serious. | 视频里的东西不能当真 |
[16:34] | It’s the camaraderie of the league. | 不过就是联盟中的兄弟情谊 |
[16:36] | You said, quote, | 引用你本人的原话 |
[16:37] | “I swear I’m gonna kill you, Justin.” | 我发誓要杀掉你 贾斯汀 |
[16:40] | I was getting shot with paintballs! | 我当时可是被人用彩弹枪射击 |
[16:42] | Please, settle down. | 请冷静 |
[16:43] | Is there anything important that you might want to tell us? | 你有没有什么重要的事情想对我们说的 |
[16:46] | Now would be a good time. | 现在就是个好时机 |
[16:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:49] | You might want to talk to Lou Divers. | 你或许会想要和卢·戴弗斯谈谈 |
[16:51] | Lou Divers? | 卢·戴弗斯 |
[16:53] | Why would I want to talk to an NFL starting running back? | 为什么我要跟全美橄榄球联盟跑卫聊聊 |
[16:56] | Divers stepped out of bounds on a routine running play | 戴弗斯在一场日常比赛中跑出了边线 |
[16:58] | that cost Ross a fantasy football game. | 害罗斯输掉了一场梦幻橄榄球比赛 |
[17:00] | No big deal. Doesn’t that kind of stuff happen all the time? | 没什么大不了的 这种事难道不是时有发生吗 |
[17:03] | Well, Ross went online and trash talked Divers | 罗斯上网和戴弗斯撂狠话 |
[17:05] | until they got into an intense Twitter war, | 然后就转变成一场激烈的推特大战 |
[17:07] | which ended with Divers paying Ross a visit | 不过最后就是戴弗斯与罗斯见了一面 |
[17:09] | right before he got killed. | 时间刚好在罗斯被杀之前 |
[17:10] | How do you know that Divers paid Ross a visit, | 你怎么知道戴弗斯和罗斯见了一面 |
[17:12] | unless you were there? | 除非你也在场 |
[17:13] | The whole league knows about it. | 整个联盟都知道这件事 |
[17:14] | Just check Divers’ Twitter account. | 你去查查戴弗斯的推特账户 |
[17:21] | This is the last of the bones. | 这是最后的骨头了 |
[17:22] | The coywolves munched some down all right. | 野狼吃掉了一些 |
[17:24] | We’re missing multiple medial and distal phalanges, | 我们依然缺失很多中段和末端的指骨 |
[17:27] | the scaphoid, the trapezoid, the trapezium, | 舟状骨 大多角骨 |
[17:30] | the hamate and the capitate. | 钩状骨和腕骨 |
[17:32] | Oh, don’t forget the shattered scapula. | 别忘了 破碎的肩胛骨也没找到 |
[17:34] | There appears to be a small nick to the triquetral. | 三角骨上面好像有个小缺口 |
[17:38] | Tangential trajectory indicates it is a fracture, | 切线轨迹表明这是骨折 |
[17:41] | however, we won’t be certain what caused it | 不过 我们没法确定这伤口是什么导致的 |
[17:43] | unless we have the missing bones. | 除非我们找到那些失踪的骨头 |
[17:45] | You know, | 你知道 |
[17:46] | the only way to get them would be to go into the woods | 要找到它们的唯一方式 就是去树林里 |
[17:49] | and track down the coywolves. | 追踪那些野狼的下落 |
[17:50] | Well, normally I’m not one to endorse | 一般来说 我是不会赞成 |
[17:52] | one of your ill-conceived expeditions. | 你那些考虑欠妥的探险计划的 |
[17:55] | However, I need those bones. | 但我需要那些骨头 |
[17:57] | You should take Dr. Wells with you. | 你应该跟威尔斯博士一起去 |
[17:59] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[18:00] | I’d prefer to stay in the lab. | 我宁愿呆在实验室里 |
[18:02] | I’m not really the, uh, outdoorsy type. | 我并不是很…爱出门的人 |
[18:05] | Oh, nonsense. | 这是什么话啊 |
[18:06] | I can cover for both of you. | 我能把你们俩的活儿都包了 |
[18:08] | Besides, being in nature | 再说 对于快活先生来说 |
[18:10] | will be good for Mr. Happy. | 到大自然去走一走是件好事 |
[18:16] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:19] | Do you miss anything? | 你有什么不知道的吗 |
[18:22] | Not that I’m confirming anything. | 我不是在确认什么哦 |
[18:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:25] | I’m around a lot of older men with the same issue. | 我周围很多上年纪的男人也有同样的问题 |
[18:29] | After a while, you can practically | 等你老了 你就能从男人身上 |
[18:31] | smell it on a man. | 嗅出他的毛病 |
[18:34] | Uh, I suppose a little exercise could prove therapeutic. | 我想锻炼身体应该能够帮助治疗吧 |
[18:38] | Forget exercise! | 别想着锻炼的事了 |
[18:40] | What you need is to get out of your head | 你需要的是别把自己封闭起来 |
[18:42] | and go wild. | 全身心放松一下 |
[18:46] | With your permission, Dr. B? | 你答应吗 布纳恩博士 |
[18:47] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:48] | And if it’s any consolation, Dr. Wells, | 如果这话能安慰到你的话 威尔斯博士 |
[18:51] | I don’t smell anything different about you. | 我是没闻出你跟别人有什么区别 |
[18:53] | Well, that’s because Dr. Mayer’s a lot more perceptive than you are. | 好吧 那是因为迈耶博士比你更有洞见力 |
[18:59] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[19:10] | Dr. Brennan kills off Agent Andy | 是因为布纳恩博士在你 |
[19:11] | when you’re not working, | 没有工作的时候把安迪探员写死了 |
[19:13] | so you, uh, take a trip to the range? | 所以你才到射击场来转转吗 |
[19:15] | More like I have to take the tactical retesting requirement. | 其实是我必须接受战术重测 |
[19:17] | Oh, so the Bureau wants to know if you still got it? | 所以局里想知道你是不是还够格 |
[19:20] | Yeah, it’s just protocol. | 是的 这只是规定而已 |
[19:21] | Right, so I checked out Lou Divers’ Twitter feed. | 好了 我查了卢·戴弗斯的推特讯息 |
[19:24] | Turns out Divers made multiple threats, | 原来戴弗斯发了很多条威胁 |
[19:26] | including one that said he was gonna pay Justin Ross a visit. | 其中有一条说到他要跟贾斯汀·罗斯见一面 |
[19:29] | Wait a second, he deleted those tweets. | 等一下 他删除了那些推文 |
[19:31] | Exactly, the threats mysteriously disappeared | 没错 那些威胁信息在罗斯被杀 |
[19:34] | a few hours after Ross was killed. | 几小时后就神秘失踪了 |
[19:36] | Right. | 是的 |
[19:39] | Oh, looks like you got a few cobwebs to dust off. | 看来你是好久没练习了 |
[19:42] | You missed the killer by a few inches there, Booth. | 你离击中凶手还差几英寸 布斯 |
[19:44] | Oh, come on, get with it, Aubrey. | 得了 搞搞明白 奥布里 |
[19:45] | You see, that’s the innocent bystander. | 你看 那是个无辜的旁观者 |
[19:47] | The killer’s 30 feet away, Aubrey. | 凶手在三十英尺开外呢 奥布里 |
[19:49] | Let’s get with the program, huh? | 把程序搞搞明白再说吧 |
[19:59] | So, social media’s a crazy thing. Isn’t it, Lou? | 社交媒体真叫人抓狂 是不是 卢 |
[20:01] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[20:02] | Well, one minute you’re being praised by millions of fans, | 刚才还有几百万粉丝给你点赞 |
[20:05] | and the next, you’re in a Twitter war | 一分钟后 你就跟一个梦幻橄榄球员 |
[20:07] | with a fantasy football player. | 打起了推特战争 |
[20:08] | I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:09] | Online evidence doesn’t disappear | 即使你删掉了 网上的证据 |
[20:11] | just because you delete it. | 也不会消失的 |
[20:13] | Getting in a Twitter fight’s illegal now? | 难道现在在推特上吵吵架也犯法吗 |
[20:15] | No, but murder is. | 不 但谋杀可是犯法的 |
[20:16] | You mean this guy’s dead? | 你是说那家伙死了 |
[20:17] | Yeah, he was killed | 是的 他就是在你 |
[20:18] | the day that you showed up to pay him a visit. | 去见他的那天被人杀死的 |
[20:20] | You want to tell us why some no-name fantasy fan’s | 你能告诉我们为什么你要去追踪一个 |
[20:22] | worth tracking down? | 匿名的梦幻迷吗 |
[20:24] | This guy took it too far. | 这人做得太过分了 |
[20:25] | You know, I can handle the trash talk, | 你知道 我对那些狠话无所谓 |
[20:27] | but when you threaten my wife and kids, | 但如果你敢威胁我的老婆和孩子 |
[20:28] | it’s taking it to a whole other level. | 这就完全是另一回事了 |
[20:30] | So, you killed him and then you covered your tracks | 所以 你杀了他 然后删掉了推文 |
[20:31] | by deleting the tweets. | 以掩盖你做的事 |
[20:32] | No. I deleted those tweets because | 没有 我删推是因为我们当面 |
[20:33] | we figured this out in person. | 把这件事解决了 |
[20:35] | You made up? | 你们和解了 |
[20:35] | Yeah. I mean, football’s a brutal sport, man, | 是的 我是说 橄榄球的确很野蛮 |
[20:38] | but I’m not a violent dude. | 但我并不是个暴力狂 |
[20:39] | I just needed to let him know | 我只需要让他知道 |
[20:41] | that those threats don’t play well with me. | 我不接受威胁 |
[20:42] | And he took that well? | 他接受了吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah, he was remorseful actually. | 是的 他其实也很懊悔 |
[20:46] | To be honest with you, he was in a great mood. | 跟你说实话吧 他心情还挺好的 |
[20:47] | Hmm. Any idea why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[20:49] | He was bragging about some jackpot that he’d just won. | 他在吹他刚赢了什么头奖 |
[20:52] | Something about having the highest scoring | 因为他在每个位置都安置了 |
[20:54] | fantasy player at every position. | 得分最高的梦幻球员之类的 |
[20:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:56] | Yeah, it’s, uh, nearly impossible, | 是的 这事基本上是不太可能的 |
[20:59] | so I imagine that payout was pretty big. | 所以我想他的奖金肯定不是小数 |
[21:00] | So, somebody owes our victim a lot of money. | 所以 有人欠了我们的被害人一大笔钱 |
[21:07] | The injury that caused the acromion | 那个使他的肩峰粉碎的伤口 |
[21:08] | to shatter was perimortem. | 是死前发生的 |
[21:11] | Any idea what caused it? | 你能想出是什么原因导致的吗 |
[21:13] | Not until we get the missing bones. | 想不出 除非等我们找到失踪的骨头 |
[21:15] | Would you like Dr. Mayer to help you? | 你需要迈耶博士帮助你吗 |
[21:17] | I’m currently making excellent progress without her. | 我在没有她帮助的情况下做得很好 |
[21:20] | So… you know, besides, at her age, | 所以 你明白的 再说她这个年纪 |
[21:23] | she could use the rest. | 多休息休息比较好 |
[21:24] | Actually she’s in limbo right now working. | 其实她现在正在无名尸骨资料室工作呢 |
[21:27] | Limbo? | 无名尸骨资料室 |
[21:28] | What, um, | 她… |
[21:30] | what interest could she have | 她对于尚未解决的案子的尸骨 |
[21:31] | with the remains of unsolved cases? | 到底是有什么兴趣啊 |
[21:33] | Does she think that she can solve cases that I couldn’t? | 她是不是认为她能解决我解决不了的案子 |
[21:36] | No, relax, she just thought | 不 你别紧张 她只是觉得 |
[21:38] | the remains were sorted inefficiently. | 那些遗骸的归档还不够细致 |
[21:40] | No, the remains are categorized just fine. | 不 遗骸的归档非常细致 |
[21:43] | Well, she is photographing the bones of each victim right now | 她现在正在给每具被害人遗骸拍照 |
[21:46] | and uploading them to the Angelatron, | 并上传到安琪拉系统里去 |
[21:48] | so we have a digital database of limbo. | 这样我们就有无名尸骨的电子数据库了 |
[21:51] | I suppose that could prove quite useful. | 我想那一定会很有用吧 |
[21:55] | You aren’t jealous | 你不会是嫉妒迈耶博士 |
[21:57] | or feeling competitive of Dr. Mayer, are you? | 或是感觉她威胁到你的地位了吧 |
[22:00] | No. | 不 |
[22:01] | No, I mean, I, what… | 没有 我是说 我… |
[22:04] | I have no reason | 我没有任何理由 |
[22:05] | to be competitive with her, | 想要跟她竞争什么 |
[22:08] | so… no. | 所以 不是的 |
[22:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:13] | Just wanted to make sure. | 我只是想确认一下而已 |
[22:14] | There appears to be a nick | 在肩胛骨前方 |
[22:16] | on the anterior aspect of the scapula | 有一道裂口 |
[22:18] | similar to the nature | 跟手腕上找到的伤口 |
[22:20] | of the wound found on the wrist. | 性状很相似 |
[22:23] | We should swab for particulates. | 我们应该取样分析上面的微粒 |
[22:25] | Well, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[22:25] | we’ll have to wait for Dr. Hodgins to return from the woods. | 我们必须得等到哈金斯博士从树林里回来 |
[22:28] | I’ll let Dr. Mayer know. | 我去跟迈耶博士说好了 |
[22:29] | She can run the analysis easily. | 她可以轻易地完成这个分析 |
[22:34] | Of course she can. | 她当然可以了 |
[22:40] | So this is where the coywolves ate our victim? | 这就是郊狼吃掉我们的被害人的地点吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah, and these tracks run northwest. | 是的 这些踪迹一直向西北方延伸 |
[22:45] | Coywolves prefer areas with cover, | 野狼喜欢那些有遮盖的地方 |
[22:47] | like brush or shrubs. | 比如灌木丛或是灌木林 |
[22:48] | Then that’s where we’ll go. Shall we? | 那我们就去那里找吧 好吗 |
[22:50] | Hey, so, out of the lab and in nature. | 那么 离开实验室 走进大自然 |
[22:52] | Is anything, you know, | 这件事 对你来说 有没有 |
[22:53] | awakening in you? | 让你产生焕然一新的感觉 |
[22:55] | No, and I’m growing skeptical | 没有 而且我开始怀疑 |
[22:56] | that simply being out of the lab is going to fix my… | 仅仅走出实验室是否有助于治好我… |
[22:59] | Boner problem? | 勃起毛病吗 |
[23:00] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢哦 |
[23:01] | Unfortunately, the only thing I feel right now | 不幸的是 我现在唯一能感觉到的 |
[23:03] | is tired and hungry. | 就是疲惫和饥饿而已 |
[23:05] | I haven’t eaten anything since this morning. | 从早上到现在我还什么都没吃过呢 |
[23:08] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[23:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:11] | Well, the gut transit time for canids | 犬科动物的肠胃消化时间 |
[23:13] | is less than a day, at most. | 最多不超过一天 |
[23:15] | It’s much more rapid than humans. | 比人类的速度要快得多 |
[23:16] | So, technically, we’re not looking for coywolves. | 所以技术上来说 我们不是在找郊狼 |
[23:19] | No, we’re looking for coywolf defecation. | 嗯 我们是在找它们的排泄物 |
[23:21] | Coywolves usually defecate in more conspicuous areas | 郊狼通常会在比较明显的地方排便 |
[23:24] | to mark their territory. | 以标记自己的领地 |
[23:25] | Like the edge of the woods, near a trail, | 比如树林的边缘 小道旁边 |
[23:27] | or by a body of water? | 或者是贮水池附近 |
[23:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:29] | Okay, let’s go towards the river. | 好吧 我们到河边去吧 |
[23:30] | Hold on. We’re not gonna need these tranquilizer guns. | 等等 我们用不到这些麻醉枪 |
[23:36] | You just shot me. | 你刚朝我开了一枪 |
[23:38] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[23:40] | You just shot me! | 你居然朝我开了一枪 |
[23:41] | Okay, chill out. It’s a low dose of Zoletil. | 好吧 冷静点 这是低剂量的镇定剂 |
[23:43] | You’ll probably be fine. | 你大概是没事的 |
[23:44] | Probably?! | 大概 |
[23:47] | Definitely. | 是肯定 |
[23:47] | You’ll definitely be fine. | 你肯定会没事的 |
[23:49] | – Come on. – Oliver! | -快走吧 -奥利弗 |
[23:52] | Ah… what? | 什么 |
[23:53] | Just keep moving. | 继续走就是了 |
[23:56] | According to the league’s Web site, | 根据梦幻联盟网站上的说法 |
[23:57] | Ross was owed $15,000 | 罗斯的理事杰米·维泽尔 |
[24:00] | by the commissioner, Jamie Whetzel. | 欠了他一万五千美元 |
[24:02] | And now that Ross is dead, he gets to keep all the money. | 而既然罗斯死了 他就一分钱都不用还了 |
[24:05] | Money is always a strong motive. | 钱永远是个强有力的动机 |
[24:06] | Oh, so is that why you killed Agent Andy? | 这就是为什么你杀死了安迪探员吗 |
[24:08] | To increase book sales? | 你想增加图书销售额 |
[24:10] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[24:11] | But now that we’re dealing with the subject | 不过既然我们在查的案子 |
[24:13] | of money and fantasy football… | 跟钱和梦幻橄榄球有关 |
[24:15] | I was curious. | 我很好奇 |
[24:16] | Are your endorphin levels rising? | 你的安多酚是不是上升了 |
[24:18] | If you’re asking me if I’m getting the gambling itch, | 如果你是在问我是不是又有点想赌了 |
[24:20] | the-the answer’s yes. | 我的回答是 是的 |
[24:22] | Oh. That was not the response I was expecting. | 我可没想到要听到这样的回答 |
[24:25] | Well, I’m never gonna hide things anymore, Bones. | 我不会再向你隐瞒任何事了 骨头 |
[24:27] | You know, covering builds it up inside. | 你知道 越掩饰就越想要赌 |
[24:29] | When I get an urge, | 当我感到想赌博的冲动 |
[24:30] | I acknowledge it. | 我就承认 |
[24:32] | I think about the pros and the cons | 我会思考赌博对我的生活 |
[24:33] | that gambling added to my life, | 带来怎样的利与弊 |
[24:36] | and then I can let it go. | 然后我就不再那么沉迷了 |
[24:40] | What does a fantasy football commissioner do, anyway? | 梦幻橄榄球理事到底是干什么的呢 |
[24:42] | Well, their job is to put the league together– | 他们的工作就是维持联盟的运行 |
[24:44] | you know, run the draft, handle the money | 你知道 就是写写计划 管管钱 |
[24:46] | and basically, you know, control the game. | 以及最基本的事 就是控制比赛 |
[24:48] | Sounds like a lot of responsibility for one person. | 听起来这一个人要付的责任太大了 |
[24:50] | Which is why you have to be unbiased | 这就是为什么要当好一名理事 |
[24:52] | to be a good commissioner. | 你必须得不偏不倚 |
[24:53] | They have all the power. | 他们有一切权力 |
[24:58] | Welcome to Sandwich Hut. | 欢迎来到三明治屋 |
[24:59] | I’m Jamie, what can I get you? | 我叫杰米 我能为你们做什么 |
[25:01] | Answers. | 回答问题 |
[25:02] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 我是联邦特别探员 瑟雷·布斯 |
[25:03] | This here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这位是我的搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[25:05] | From the Jeffersonian. | 她来自杰弗逊实验室 |
[25:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:07] | – FBI? – And a forensic anthropologist. | -联邦探员 -还有法医人类学家 |
[25:09] | This must be about Justin. | 这肯定是跟贾斯汀的事相关吧 |
[25:10] | Uh, let’s talk over here. | 我们到这边来聊吧 |
[25:12] | You are the all-powerful commissioner of the league? | 你就是这个联盟中掌管一切权力的理事吗 |
[25:15] | I am the commissioner. | 我是联盟理事 |
[25:16] | I don’t know about “All-powerful.” | 我不知道什么叫掌管一切权力 |
[25:17] | Whetzel! | 维泽尔 |
[25:19] | Less socializing, please. | 请你少闲聊 |
[25:20] | Hey, I’m talking to the FBI, here! | 我在跟联邦探员谈话呢 |
[25:21] | Watch your tone, Whetzel. | 说话注意点 维泽尔 |
[25:24] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[25:25] | So, what was your relationship with Justin Ross like? | 你跟贾斯汀·罗斯的关系如何 |
[25:29] | He was a good man | 他是个好人 |
[25:30] | and a valued member of our league. | 对我们协会来说也是个很有价值的玩家 |
[25:31] | It’s just devastating what happened. | 这次发生的事真是一场灾难 |
[25:33] | I find it coincidental | 我发现 就在他被害前夕 |
[25:34] | that he won a fantasy jackpot | 他刚巧赢得了一笔 |
[25:37] | right before he was killed. | 巨额的梦幻奖金 |
[25:38] | What are you implying? | 你这是在暗示什么 |
[25:38] | What she’s saying is that $15,000 goes a long way | 她是说 一个在三明治屋工作的人 |
[25:42] | for somebody who works at the Sandwich Hut. | 是很难赚到一万五千美元的 |
[25:45] | I am an honorable commissioner | 我是个正直的理事 |
[25:46] | and I take that very seriously. | 我的工作对我来说很重要 |
[25:48] | In fact, I already made plans to put | 事实上 我已经计划将 |
[25:49] | his full 15 grand towards his funeral costs. | 一万五都拿来给他办葬礼 |
[25:52] | I can show you the invoice. | 我可以给你们看发票 |
[25:54] | Where were you Wednesday night? | 你周三晚上在哪 |
[25:55] | Here. I worked the night shift; closed the shop. | 在这里值夜班 然后负责关店 |
[25:57] | Are all of the members of your league | 你们联盟的其他人 |
[26:00] | as fanatical as Ross was? | 都像罗斯那么狂热吗 |
[26:01] | Look, fantasy players have pulled over to make trades | 梦幻玩家为了做交易甚至可以 |
[26:04] | while driving their pregnant wives to the hospital. | 在送临盆老婆去医院的中途停车 |
[26:06] | That’s for sure. | 那当然 |
[26:07] | One dude was at war in Afghanistan | 有位哥们在阿富汗打仗 |
[26:08] | and wouldn’t retreat from his post that was being bombed | 即使驻地被炸了也不愿意撤退 |
[26:10] | because he was in the middle of a draft. | 因为他当然正在选秀 |
[26:12] | I heard of that guy, yeah, right. | 我听说过那家伙 没错 |
[26:13] | I mean, commitment to a league | 这个游戏妙就妙在 |
[26:14] | is what makes it great. | 对联盟的全心付出 |
[26:15] | It may also be what led to murder. | 这也可能导致谋杀 |
[26:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:19] | Loving the league is no excuse. | 对联盟的热爱不是借口 |
[26:21] | What happened is horrible. | 发生的事情真的很可怕 |
[26:22] | Whetzel! | 维泽尔 |
[26:23] | Let’s go! | 干活了 |
[26:25] | Should I tell my manager you guys need me longer? | 要我跟主管说还得再谈一会儿吗 |
[26:27] | – Please? – Nah, tell you what. | -拜托 -那就不必了 |
[26:28] | I’m just gonna need those invoices | 我会再找你要葬礼的 |
[26:30] | from the funeral costs. | 发票 |
[26:31] | – That’s me. – Okay. | -这是我的名片 -好的 |
[26:32] | You can get in touch with us if anything comes up there. | 如果想起什么可以联系我 |
[26:34] | – Absolutely. – Right? | -当然 -就这样 |
[26:35] | Whetzel, how many times do I need to tell you? | 维泽尔 要我跟你说几遍 |
[26:39] | Guacamole is a dollar more! | 墨西哥鳄梨酱要再加一块钱 |
[26:42] | I’m sorry, you’re right, you’re right. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 你说得对 很抱歉 |
[26:49] | Hey, how’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[26:50] | Oh, there’s my baby. | 是宝贝你啊 |
[26:53] | It’s slow. | 很慢 |
[26:54] | Like honey. | 就像蜂蜜一样 |
[26:55] | Mmm. Honey is so good. | 蜂蜜真是很好 |
[26:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[26:59] | Uh, yeah. Oliver shot me with a tranquilizer gun. | 很好 奥利弗给我来了一枪镇静剂 |
[27:02] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[27:03] | No, no, no, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 我很好 |
[27:05] | It was an accident, we’re still friends, | 这只是意外 我们还是好朋友 |
[27:08] | his wiener’s feeling better, | 他的老二已经好多了 |
[27:09] | so it’s, uh, it’s awesome. | 所以这很棒 |
[27:10] | Angie, did you find anything? | 安琪 你有什么发现吗 |
[27:12] | Yeah, actually. So I was digging through Ross’s computer | 有发现 我查看罗斯的电脑 |
[27:15] | and it looks like Ross was helping his temp, | 发现罗斯好像在帮他的临时工 |
[27:17] | Chris Winfelder, get his house out of foreclosure. | 克里斯·温菲尔德 避免他的房子被取消赎回权 |
[27:20] | Oh, my God, that’s so nice of him! | 我的天啊 他真是个大好人 |
[27:22] | Yeah, not exactly. | 那倒说不上 |
[27:23] | They had a last-minute buyer lined up, | 最后关头出现了一位买家 |
[27:25] | but it looks like Ross screwed up the deal | 但由于罗斯忘记了一次重要会面 |
[27:27] | by missing an important meeting. | 把交易搞砸了 |
[27:29] | That’s so mean of him! | 他真是太卑鄙了 |
[27:30] | Now, on top of that, | 除此之外 |
[27:31] | Dr. Mayer found traces of an aluminum alloy. | 迈耶博士找到了少量铝合金 |
[27:35] | Angie, Winfelder’s signs. | 安琪 温菲尔德的职位牌标 |
[27:37] | They’re made of aluminum alloy. | 就是铝合金材质 |
[27:38] | Yeah, yeah. Exactly. | 没错 确实如此 |
[27:40] | What is going on out there? | 你那边怎么回事 |
[27:41] | Does Oliver have his shirt off? | 奥利弗把衣服都脱了吗 |
[27:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:47] | He thinks he’s a wolf. | 他觉得自己是匹狼 |
[27:54] | Hey, Angela, I’m finally out of my head. | 安琪拉 我终于释放了自我 |
[27:56] | I can actually feel Mother Earth | 我能真切地感觉到大地母亲 |
[27:58] | breathing new life into me. | 向我呼入新的生命力 |
[28:00] | Okay. Ooh, wait a second. | 好啊 等等 |
[28:03] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:04] | Something on Ross’s computer. | 罗斯电脑上的什么东西 |
[28:05] | He has a Fit-Step account. | 他有一个Fit-step账号 |
[28:07] | It’s a digital pedometer | 这是个电子计步器 |
[28:08] | that tracks how many steps you take every day. | 可以记录你每天走了多少步 |
[28:10] | What’s the big deal? | 那又怎么了 |
[28:11] | I think I took about seven steps today. | 我想我今天走了七步 |
[28:15] | Wait, what’s with the Fit-Step? | 慢着 Fit-step怎么了 |
[28:17] | It’s just weird that he accumulated steps | 他死后步数还在积累 |
[28:19] | after he was murdered. | 这有点古怪 |
[28:21] | The latest Fit-Steps have a GPS. | 最新款Fit-steps有定位系统 |
[28:23] | If the killer took it, | 如果凶手拿走了计步器 |
[28:24] | then we can track them down. | 我们就能追查到他了 |
[28:26] | Yeah, but it was accumulating steps | 是啊 但只有死后六小时有步数积累 |
[28:28] | for about six hours and then stopped. | 之后就停止了 |
[28:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:32] | Maybe a coywolf ate the Fit-Step. | 或许有草原狼吃了Fit-step |
[28:35] | And then he pooped it out. | 然后拉出粑粑 |
[28:37] | Like a poop machine… | 就像粑粑机器 |
[28:39] | that poops. | 那样拉粑粑 |
[28:41] | So if I can track the Fit-Step… | 如果能找到Fit-step |
[28:43] | Then we can find the missing bones. | 那就能找到缺少的骨头了 |
[28:45] | Yeah. I’ll send the GPS coordinates to you. | 好 我会把定位坐标发给你们 |
[28:47] | Hey. Can you please get back in one piece? | 能拜托你平安回来吗 |
[28:50] | Oh, Angie, we have a song for you! | 安琪 有首歌要献给你 |
[28:52] | No, you have nothing to worry about. | 你什么也不用担心 |
[28:53] | We’re gonna sing you a song. | 我们要给你唱首歌 |
[28:54] | I’ve heard the song. It’s not great. | 我已经听了 不怎么样 |
[28:56] | You do the “do-do-do” part. | 你负责”嘟嘟嘟”那部分 |
[28:58] | We’re gonna go look | 我们还要去找 |
[28:59] | – for wolf… wolf poop. – But I need to just… | -狼 狼粑粑 -可我就想… |
[29:03] | You lied to me, Mr. Winfelder. | 你说了谎话 温菲尔德先生 |
[29:05] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:06] | Ross screwed you | 罗斯耍了你 |
[29:07] | by sending your house into foreclosure. | 害你丢了房子的赎回权 |
[29:13] | I didn’t lie. | 我没有说谎 |
[29:14] | I just left that out because it would’ve looked bad. | 只是不想惹麻烦所以没全盘托出 |
[29:16] | You mean because it would’ve given you motive? | 你意思是这算你杀人的动机吗 |
[29:18] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[29:19] | Must have made you pretty angry to lose that house. | 丢了那套房你肯定很生气吧 |
[29:21] | Been in your family three generations. | 祖上三代都住那里 |
[29:23] | Of course it did, but… | 当然生气 可… |
[29:24] | You couldn’t stand the fact | 梦幻橄榄球搅得罗斯分心 |
[29:26] | that Ross missed the last-minute meeting | 害他错过了跟一位潜在买家 |
[29:28] | with a potential buyer | 在紧要关头的会面 |
[29:29] | because he was too distracted | 这件事让你 |
[29:30] | – by fantasy football. – You’re right | -受不了 -没错 |
[29:32] | that I couldn’t stand him, but fantasy football | 我确实受不了他 但不是梦幻橄榄球 |
[29:34] | isn’t why he screwed me over. | 害他把事情搞砸 |
[29:36] | What do you mean by that? | 这是什么意思 |
[29:37] | He missed our meeting | 他错过会面是因为 |
[29:38] | because he was busy with a lady. | 忙着应付一位女士 |
[29:40] | Okay, so Ross had a girlfriend? | 这么说罗斯有一位女朋友 |
[29:42] | Maybe a girlfriend. | 或许是女朋友 |
[29:43] | It felt a little shadier than that, | 但显得比那更鬼鬼祟祟 |
[29:45] | the way they would sneak around | 他们总是偷偷摸摸 |
[29:47] | and close the blinds | 吃午饭时 |
[29:48] | in his office during lunch and everything. | 还合上他办公室的百叶窗 |
[29:50] | So Ross was having an affair. | 那罗斯在和有夫之妇交往 |
[29:52] | You ever meet this woman? | 你见过这个女人吗 |
[29:53] | A couple of times. | 见过几次 |
[29:54] | Her name was Ashlie. | 她叫艾什莉 |
[29:56] | Ashlie Smith? | 艾什莉·史密斯吗 |
[29:58] | No clue what her last name is. | 不清楚她姓什么 |
[30:04] | Is that her? | 是这个人吗 |
[30:06] | Yeah, I’ll never forget her. | 是啊 我可忘不掉她 |
[30:08] | She’s the reason I lost my house. | 她害我丢了房子 |
[30:18] | Hey. There you are. | 你回来啦 |
[30:19] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[30:20] | Thankfully, the tranquilizer | 谢天谢地 镇静剂终于 |
[30:22] | is finally out of my system. | 都被我身体系统排出了 |
[30:24] | And you were successful tracking the Fit-Step? | 那你成功找到Fit-step了吗 |
[30:26] | Yeah, very. Both the Fit-Step and the bones | 很成功 Fit-step和骨头 |
[30:28] | were buried in a pile of defecation, just like I thought. | 都被埋在一堆粪便里 就像我预料的那样 |
[30:31] | So, where are the bones? | 那骨头在哪呢 |
[30:36] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们好 |
[30:41] | Cam. | 凯 |
[30:45] | It’s still “Dr. Saroyan.” | 还是该叫我”瑟罗博士” |
[30:47] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是啊 当然 |
[30:51] | Wow, you, uh… | 你… |
[30:52] | – You seem to be feeling better. – Yeah. | -你看起来好多了 -没错 |
[30:54] | Turns out Dr. Mayer was right. | 事实证明迈耶博士说得没错 |
[30:55] | All I needed was a little fresh air | 我只需要一点新鲜空气 |
[30:57] | to get the blood flowing | 来让我的血液 |
[30:59] | to the proper areas… | 流动到适当的位置 |
[31:00] | I think we should focus on the bones. | 我想我们该专注于骨头 |
[31:01] | Yeah. Good idea. Come on. | 没错 这主意好 快点 |
[31:03] | The sooner we find these bones and clean them for Dr. B., | 越快找到骨头 清理好给布纳恩博士 |
[31:05] | the sooner we can solve this case. | 就能越快破案 |
[31:10] | Let’s do this! | 大家开动吧 |
[31:14] | Uh, it seems like you guys | 看来这个状况 |
[31:16] | have a handle on this situation, so… | 你们处理得很好 那… |
[31:19] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[31:21] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[31:27] | Cheating on your husband with our murder victim | 背着丈夫跟凶杀案死者偷情 |
[31:29] | doesn’t look too good. | 看来很不妙啊 |
[31:30] | Make a habit of lying, Mrs. Smith? | 撒谎成性了吗 史密斯太太 |
[31:33] | Anyone in my position would’ve done the same. | 在我这个处境 谁都会那么做 |
[31:35] | And what position is that? | 你指什么处境呢 |
[31:39] | My husband hasn’t looked at me in years. | 我丈夫好几年都没正眼看我了 |
[31:41] | He comes home from work, goes straight into his man cave, | 他下班回家就直接钻进他的私人空间 |
[31:43] | and plays fantasy football until he falls asleep. | 玩一通梦幻橄榄球 然后倒头就睡 |
[31:46] | Is that why you cheated on him with someone from his league? | 所以你就跟他联盟的人搞外遇吗 |
[31:48] | – To get back at him? – No. | -想要报复他 -不 |
[31:50] | Where were you on Wednesday night? | 你周三晚上在哪儿 |
[31:51] | – I was home. – Husband verify that? | -我在家 -你丈夫能证明吗 |
[31:53] | No, he wasn’t there. | 他当时不在 |
[31:54] | – Where was he that night? – I don’t know. | -他当晚在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[31:56] | Did he know about the affair? | 他知道你外遇的事吗 |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[32:03] | We had a typical fight | 我们又像平时那样吵架 |
[32:04] | over him watching too much football, | 针对他费了太多时间看橄榄球 |
[32:06] | and he yelled at me to back off, | 然后他冲我吼 叫我滚蛋 |
[32:08] | and that’s when I told him I was sleeping with Justin. | 于是我就告诉他我跟贾斯汀睡了 |
[32:10] | And how did he react? | 他什么反应 |
[32:11] | I-I didn’t see. I slammed the door and left, | 我没看 我甩了门走了 |
[32:13] | and the next thing I knew, R… | 之后我只知道 罗… |
[32:15] | – Ross was dead. – Mrs. Smith, | -罗斯遇害了 -史密斯太太 |
[32:17] | did your husband kill Justin Ross? | 是不是你丈夫杀的贾斯汀·罗斯 |
[32:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:26] | I mean, I can’t imagine he would, but… | 我想象不出他会干那种事 但… |
[32:29] | but I don’t even know who he is anymore. | 但其实我现在也并不了解他 |
[32:34] | Oh, my God… | 我的天啊 |
[32:39] | We have the scaphoid, the trapezoid, | 我们找到了手舟骨 小多角骨 |
[32:41] | the trapezium, the hamate, the capitate, | 大多角骨 钩骨 头壮骨 |
[32:43] | the phalanges, and the rest of the shattered acromion, | 指骨 还有其他碎裂的肩峰 |
[32:47] | all clean of coywolf defecation. | 草原狼粪便都已经清理干净 |
[32:49] | The bones are finally ready to be re-articulated. | 这些骨头终于可以重新拼在一起了 |
[32:52] | And I finally have my mojo back. | 而我的魔力也终于回来了 |
[32:55] | Which should please Dr. Mayer. | 迈耶博士听了肯定高兴 |
[32:56] | Where is she currently? | 她现在在哪呢 |
[32:57] | Uh, she is updating the Angelatron’s interface. | 她正在更新安琪拉系统的界面 |
[33:01] | But we’re perfectly fine without her. | 但没她我们也完全能应付得来 |
[33:04] | Your lobbying to spend one-on-one time with me | 你这样暗暗费心思让我们独处 |
[33:06] | is quite flattering, Dr. Brennan. | 真是让我受宠若惊 布纳恩博士 |
[33:08] | But, come on, we have work to do. | 但行了 我们还有正事 |
[33:11] | Now that we’ve found the rest of the acromion, | 既然已经找到其余肩峰 |
[33:13] | we can determine what caused the nick on the scapula. | 我们就能确定造成肩胛骨断口的原因了 |
[33:17] | There are two circular pits, | 这里有两处圆形凹窝 |
[33:19] | indicating the victim was stabbed twice | 表明死者被直径 |
[33:21] | with a cylindrical weapon with a diameter | 四到五毫米的圆柱形凶器 |
[33:23] | of four to five millimeters. | 刺了两次 |
[33:25] | A nail, perhaps? | 可能是钉子 |
[33:28] | The angle at which | 根据凶器 |
[33:30] | the weapon shattered the acromion | 击裂肩峰的角度 |
[33:33] | would’ve severed the subclavian artery. | 它应该切断了锁骨下的动脉 |
[33:34] | Which would’ve caused our victim to bleed out within minutes. | 受害人在几分钟内就会流血致死 |
[33:37] | We have cause of death. | 我们找到死因了 |
[33:39] | My mojo’s not done. | 我的魔力还没完呢 |
[33:41] | The size of the circular pits | 这两个圆形凹窝 |
[33:44] | is nearly identical. | 大小差不多一致 |
[33:45] | Indicating the stabs were made with exactly the same force. | 表明是同样的力度刺了两次 |
[33:50] | Four millimeter diameter, | 直径四毫米 |
[33:51] | two stabs with identical force. | 同样的力度刺了两次 |
[33:54] | It’s quite feasible that our killer | 很可能凶手用了 |
[33:56] | used a nail gun. | 射钉枪 |
[33:57] | Booth is going to visit a suspect right now | 布斯正要去见一位嫌疑人 |
[34:01] | who works as a contractor. | 他是个房屋装修承包商 |
[34:02] | I-I’ll let him know immediately. | 我马上就告诉他 |
[34:08] | All these killings over loved ones… | 这些情杀… |
[34:09] | maybe this is why I’m still single. | 或许这就是我独身的原因 |
[34:11] | Look, are we talking about our suspect | 我们这是在谈嫌疑人 |
[34:12] | or are we talking about Agent Andy here? | 还是在说安迪探员 |
[34:14] | You’re still hung up on that? | 你心里还挂着那事呢 |
[34:16] | On what, being killed? Yeah. | 什么事 被杀了吗 那当然 |
[34:19] | Look, maybe Dr. Brennan was just | 或许布纳恩博士只是 |
[34:21] | – going through something in her writing. – Okay. | -只是在写作时经历了什么 -好吧 |
[34:24] | That doesn’t make it okay to off me. | 这也不能作为把我弄死的理由 |
[34:27] | Look at the alternative. | 换个角度想想 |
[34:28] | I mean, we are headed to the house | 我们正在去一个被冷落所以 |
[34:29] | of a neglected wife who cheated | 背着她有谋杀嫌疑的丈夫出轨的妻子 |
[34:31] | on her murder-suspect husband. | 所住的房子 |
[34:33] | Dr. Brennan got it out through her writing | 布纳恩博士在书里就发泄了 |
[34:35] | and you guys are strong as ever. | 你们还是一如既往的美满 |
[34:37] | Still mad, though. | 还是很恼火 |
[34:42] | Craig Smith, FBI! | 克雷格·史密斯 联调局 |
[34:44] | Front door’s open, coming in! | 前门没关 进来了 |
[34:46] | Craig? Anybody home? | 克雷格 有人在家吗 |
[34:49] | You think he split? | 你觉得他逃走了吗 |
[34:50] | His truck’s there. | 他的车在那儿 |
[34:51] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[34:52] | Okay, man cave. | 在男人洞穴 |
[34:55] | Yeah, we’ll see about that, tough guy! | 我们走着瞧 难搞的家伙 |
[34:57] | Try it again, I’ll rip your face off! | 你再敢这么干 我就把你脸皮扯下来 |
[35:00] | That’s a load of crap! Just make the trade! | 一堆屁话 快点交易 |
[35:03] | Craig Smith, we need you to come with us for questioning. | 克雷格·史密斯 你要跟我们去接受问话 |
[35:06] | Hold on, I’m in the middle of a big trade. | 等等 我正在做一笔大交易 |
[35:07] | No, no, pal, okay, put the phone down. | 不不 哥们 把电话放下 |
[35:10] | Hang it up, step away from the computer, let’s go. | 挂线 离开电脑 我们走 |
[35:12] | I only need a few seconds! | 我只要一会会 |
[35:13] | Okay, listen, let’s go. Come on, man. | 好了 我们走吧 快点哥们 |
[35:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:16] | – I’m in the middle of a trade! – Come on. | -我正在做交易呢 -别这样 |
[35:20] | You have no idea what you just did! | 你根本不知道你刚才干了什么 |
[35:21] | You might’ve just cost me the whole season! | 你可能毁了我的整个赛季 |
[35:23] | Hey, wait, whoa, whoa, slow down. Wait a second. | 等等 慢点 等一下 |
[35:25] | You tried trading an RB1 for Wallace? | 你试图用一号跑卫交换华莱士吗 |
[35:27] | What, are kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[35:28] | No wonder you came in last last season. | 难怪你上赛季垫底 |
[35:30] | That’s a horrible trade. | 这交易太不高明 |
[35:31] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[35:36] | Let me go or so help me God! | 天哪 快放了我 |
[35:38] | Whoa, hey, look at that. | 看看 |
[35:40] | There’s the temper that we saw | 这就是我们在那段树林里拍的 |
[35:41] | in the paintball video in the woods. | 彩弹录像里看到的脾气 |
[35:42] | And look at that, it’s his trusty nail gun. | 看看 这是他可靠的钉枪 |
[35:45] | – If you don’t let me go, I’ll… – Take my advice. | -如果你不放开我 我就 -听我一句 |
[35:47] | Whatever you’re about to say, don’t. | 你想说的话最好别说出口 |
[35:49] | He’ll let you up once you calm down. | 你冷静下来他就放开你 |
[35:50] | You ruined my trade! | 你毁了我的交易 |
[35:52] | Well, you got a lot more problems | 哥们 你现在的问题比 |
[35:53] | than a fantasy football league, pal. | 一个梦幻橄榄球联盟严重多了 |
[35:54] | Yeah, like how it drove | 例如它是如何把你的老婆 |
[35:56] | your wife into Ross’s arms. | 送到罗斯怀里的 |
[35:57] | Somebody with a temper like yours must’ve flipped out | 脾气跟你一样的人在发现她出轨的时候 |
[36:00] | when you found out that she was cheating on you. | 一定气疯了 |
[36:02] | How would you react? | 那你会怎么反应 |
[36:03] | Are you gonna let go now?! | 你放不放手 |
[36:04] | Come on. | 过去 |
[36:06] | In a minute, okay? | 再等会儿 好吧 |
[36:07] | So how did you react, huh? | 所以你当时什么反应 |
[36:08] | Did you go pay your little fantasy football kid a visit? | 你上门去找你的梦幻橄榄球小伙伴了吗 |
[36:11] | Yeah, but not to kill him. | 对 但不是去杀他 |
[36:12] | So, you just drove out to see him | 所以你只是去找他 |
[36:14] | to politely ask for an explanation? | 好声好气地求个解释吗 |
[36:16] | No, I told him I would forgive him | 不 我告诉他如果给我他队里的四分卫 |
[36:18] | if he gave me Aaron Rodgers, his fantasy quarterback. | 阿隆·罗杰斯 我就可以原谅他 |
[36:20] | Whoa, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[36:21] | You wanted him to give you a quarterback | 他睡你的老婆 |
[36:23] | for sleeping with your wife?! | 你却要他给你个四分卫就好吗 |
[36:24] | He’s a premium quarterback! | 那可是个顶级四分卫 |
[36:27] | And I deserved him! | 是我应得的 |
[36:28] | You deserve that and more, Craig. | 你应得的可不只这个啊 克雷格 |
[36:30] | Take it easy, we couldn’t do the trade anyway. | 放松点 反正也没做成这笔交易 |
[36:31] | It was considered collusion. | 这被当做共谋了 |
[36:32] | Right and your little peace offering didn’t go through. | 没错 而且你的小小要求没被满足吧 |
[36:34] | – So? – So that means you still have a motive. | -所以呢 -意思是你还是有动机 |
[36:37] | Let’s go, pal, come on. | 走吧 哥们 快点 |
[36:38] | Let’s go, come on. | 走吧 |
[36:41] | Booth has Craig Smith in custody. | 布斯拘留了克雷格·史密斯 |
[36:43] | Unfortunately, we still don’t have hard evidence. | 可惜我们还是没有确凿证据 |
[36:45] | Well, I may have found something in the carpal bones. | 我可能在腕骨上找到了什么东西 |
[36:47] | There appear to be puncture wounds | 在大多角骨和钩骨上好像有 |
[36:49] | on the trapezium and hamate | 和肩胛骨上的穿刺伤 |
[36:51] | similar to those found on the scapula. | 相似的伤口 |
[36:53] | Looks like they were both | 他们都像是由相同的 |
[36:54] | caused by the same cylindrical murder weapon. | 圆柱形凶器所造成的 |
[36:56] | But these stabs were inflicted with much less force. | 但这些刺伤用的力度要小得多 |
[37:01] | Yeah, and the distance between punctures | 对 而且穿孔之间的距离 |
[37:03] | is approximately three centimeters. | 约为三厘米 |
[37:05] | Which means the murder weapon made two stabs at a time. | 也就是说凶器一次性可以打两个洞 |
[37:08] | So we’re looking for a two-pronged weapon. | 所以我们在找的是有两个尖头的凶器 |
[37:13] | Hodgins just sent results from the defecation. | 哈金斯刚把从排泄物得到的结果送过来 |
[37:16] | It looks like the coywolves recently feasted on… | 好像郊狼最近享用了 |
[37:21] | Sus domesticus. | 家猪类 |
[37:23] | They ate pigs? | 它们吃了猪 |
[37:25] | Perhaps they got into a farm? | 可能它们进了个农场 |
[37:27] | No, these pigs were cured with salt. | 不 这些猪被腌制过 |
[37:32] | I know the murder weapon. | 我知道凶器了 |
[37:34] | You do? | 是吗 |
[37:35] | I see it now as well. | 我现在也知道了 |
[37:38] | Two prongs, | 两个尖头 |
[37:39] | cured meat. | 腌肉 |
[37:41] | Dr. Mayer, you should be the one to call Booth. | 迈耶博士 给布斯打电话的人该是你 |
[37:44] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[37:51] | We found a lot of angry messages to you | 我们找到了许多罗斯在被杀前 |
[37:53] | from Ross that were sent before he was murdered. | 给你发送的愤怒信息 |
[37:56] | That doesn’t mean I killed him. | 这也不能说是我杀了他 |
[37:57] | Commissioners of every league | 每个联盟的理事 |
[37:58] | deal with angry messages all the time. | 都一天到晚和愤怒信息打交道 |
[38:00] | You know, you had every right | 因为你有权 |
[38:01] | to veto that Aaron Rodgers trade. | 一票否决交易阿隆·罗杰斯 |
[38:02] | I mean, that would’ve been collusion. | 那足以构成同谋 |
[38:04] | Any commissioner would’ve vetoed that trade. | 是个理事都会否决那笔交易的 |
[38:06] | But that must’ve been the last straw for Ross, | 但这是罗斯的最后一根稻草 |
[38:08] | who wasn’t happy with you as commissioner. | 他对你作为理事的感到不满 |
[38:10] | That’s why Ross went to confront you at the sandwich shop. | 这也是罗斯在三明治店和你吵起来的原因 |
[38:13] | And when you didn’t approve the Aaron Rodgers trade, | 当你不批准交易阿隆·罗杰斯 |
[38:14] | he was gonna oust you as commissioner. | 他想把你从理事的位置上推下来 |
[38:18] | You can’t prove anything. | 你没办法证明 |
[38:20] | That’s when a fight escalated. | 于是那时争吵升级了 |
[38:23] | You grabbed your little meat holder there | 你抄起你那里的小肉叉 |
[38:24] | and stabbed him two times. | 刺了他两下 |
[38:27] | How did you…? | 你是怎么 |
[38:28] | Then you dumped the body in the woods | 然后你在树林抛尸 |
[38:29] | and you covered it with ham, | 用火腿盖住它 |
[38:31] | so it would attract the wild animals. | 这样野生动物就会被吸引过去 |
[38:33] | We got your murder weapon, | 我们找到了你的凶器 |
[38:34] | and evidence that ties the ham back to you. | 以及火腿和你有关的证据 |
[38:36] | Game over, Whetzel. | 游戏结束了 维泽尔 |
[38:41] | Yeah, I killed him. | 是的 我杀了他 |
[38:43] | I’m a sandwich artist. | 我只是个做三明治的 |
[38:44] | The league is all I had. | 联盟是我的全部 |
[38:46] | Ross wanted to take that from me. | 罗斯想把它从我这里夺走 |
[39:10] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我从未想过我会说这话 |
[39:11] | but I thoroughly enjoy hiking. | 但我非常享受远足 |
[39:14] | It’s good to be back at full strength. | 恢复元气真好 |
[39:16] | Yeah, me, too, after being tranqued. | 我也是 在被打了镇静剂后 |
[39:18] | Dr. Hodgins, while I appreciate you | 哈金斯博士 在感谢你 |
[39:20] | helping me get my mojo back, | 帮我找回魔力的同时 |
[39:21] | I fully maintain that you overreacted to the tranquilizer. | 我还是坚持认为你对镇静剂反应过度了 |
[39:25] | And I maintain that you shot me. | 我也认为是你射中了我 |
[39:26] | It’s a harmless dart. | 那只是个无害的飞镖 |
[39:27] | Are you really gonna stand by that? | 你真的要坚持这样吗 |
[39:29] | Yes, it’s a non-lethal dose | 那只是用于镇静二十来公斤的 |
[39:31] | meant to relax 40-pound mammals. | 哺乳动物所用的非致命剂量 |
[39:33] | Okay, Oliver, | 好吧 奥利弗 |
[39:34] | this is your last chance to take back | 这是你收回说我反应过度这话的 |
[39:36] | that I overreacted. | 最后一次机会 |
[39:37] | – It was nothing. – Okay. | -本来就没什么 -好吧 |
[39:42] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:42] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:43] | I brought this in case we ran | 以防万一我们碰上了 |
[39:45] | into some overly aggressive coywolves, | 过于有攻击性的郊狼 我带了这个 |
[39:48] | but now I’m gonna shoot you, | 但现在我要射你一下 |
[39:50] | and then we’ll be even. | 这样我们就扯平了 |
[39:51] | That is a ridiculous concept. | 这简直荒谬 |
[39:54] | Oh, don’t worry, it’s a, uh– what did you call it?– | 没事的 这是一根 你叫它什么来着 |
[39:55] | a, um, harmless dart? | 一根无害飞镖对吧 |
[39:58] | Dr. Hodgins, put down the gun. | 哈金斯博士 把枪放下 |
[40:00] | I think we both know that you’re not going to shoot… | 我想我们都明白你不会射 |
[40:07] | You shot me! | 你射中我了 |
[40:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:10] | It’s a non-lethal dose. | 剂量不致命的 |
[40:14] | This better not reverse my mojo. | 这最好别让我的魔力又变坏了 |
[40:25] | I must admit this is an extremely efficient way | 我得承认这是一种极为有效的 |
[40:29] | to catalogue the remains. | 登记遗骸方式 |
[40:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:34] | I… | 我 |
[40:37] | I need to apologize. | 我需要道歉 |
[40:39] | Instead of gaining insight | 我不是从你多年的经验之中 |
[40:40] | from your years of experience, I… | 学习领悟 而是 |
[40:44] | I acted in a jealous manner. | 而是表现的很嫉妒 |
[40:50] | Is it too late to seek advice from you? | 现在问你的建议是不是太迟了 |
[40:52] | Oh, never. | 才不会的 |
[40:54] | What’s on your mind? | 你在烦恼什么 |
[40:57] | Booth thinks that I was going through | 布斯觉得我当时潜意识里 |
[40:59] | something subconsciously that caused me | 在经历什么 导致 |
[41:01] | to kill off Agent Andy. | 我把安迪探员写死了 |
[41:03] | That perhaps I was angry with him. | 也许我对他很生气 |
[41:06] | And were you? | 你当时真生气吗 |
[41:09] | No. | 没有 |
[41:11] | When I wrote the book, we were both taking time off from work. | 当我写这本书的时候 我们都请了假 |
[41:14] | It was a period of complete peace and quiet. | 那是一段完全安宁祥和的时光 |
[41:19] | No wonder you lashed out. | 难怪你不爽了呢 |
[41:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:23] | Come on. | 你想想 |
[41:24] | Gals like us can’t stand peace and quiet. | 像我们这样的人可受不了安宁祥和 |
[41:27] | We need to be challenged. | 我们需要被挑战 |
[41:31] | That’s why I loved seeing you and Booth together. | 这就是我喜欢看到你和布斯在一起的原因 |
[41:34] | But all you witnessed was us bickering. | 但你看到的都是我们在拌嘴 |
[41:36] | Yeah, exactly. | 一点没错 |
[41:37] | Because you pushed each other. | 因为你们在互相鼓励 |
[41:41] | That’s the heat you fell in love with. | 那就是让你爱上的激情 |
[41:43] | And that’s the heat that will keep you together. | 也是让你们在一起的激情 |
[41:46] | Anything else would be… | 而其他的都会是 |
[41:48] | Boring. | 无聊的 |
[41:50] | And when things get boring, | 当东西变得无聊 |
[41:51] | that’s when you start killing characters. | 你就开始杀角色了 |
[41:56] | Oh, come on, Dr. Brennan. | 别烦恼了 布纳恩博士 |
[41:58] | What you and Booth have is special. | 你和布斯所拥有的东西是特别的 |
[42:01] | Embrace the heat. | 拥抱那种激情 |
[42:06] | It has been an honor | 能和你一起工作 |
[42:07] | to work with you, Dr. Mayer. | 我感到荣幸 迈耶博士 |
[42:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:12] | But don’t make it sound like this is it. | 但别让这听上去好像我这就走人了 |
[42:14] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[42:21] | Dr. Mayer has been working | 迈耶博士的工龄比凯 哈金斯 |
[42:22] | for two more years than Cam, Hodgins, | 安琪拉和我加起来 |
[42:25] | Angela and myself combined. | 还要多两年 |
[42:26] | Wow, she is some lady. | 她真是了得 |
[42:29] | She actually gave me | 其实她也让我 |
[42:30] | some insight into Agent Andy, too. | 对安迪探员有了新的领悟 |
[42:32] | Oh, you know, that-that reminds me. | 那提醒了我 |
[42:34] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[42:36] | Of course I was. | 我当然对了 |
[42:37] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[42:38] | About not bring back Agent Andy. | 关于别让安迪探员复活 |
[42:40] | That was a good call. | 很高明的安排 |
[42:41] | New beginnings for us, right? | 是我们的新开始 对吗 |
[42:42] | Well, actually, I believe there may be | 其实 我现在相信也许有种 |
[42:44] | a way to bring him back now. | 能让他复活的方式 |
[42:46] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么想这么做 |
[42:47] | Booth, you were the one fighting to keep him alive. | 布斯 你可是努力争取让他活下去的人 |
[42:49] | Yeah, you know, but then I thought about it. | 没错 但我又想了想 |
[42:51] | Well, think about it some more. | 那就再多想想 |
[42:52] | There are plenty of creative ways for Andy to survive! | 有很多有创意的办法能让安迪活下来 |
[42:54] | Someone shot to the sternum?! | 让一个被射中胸骨的人吗 |
[42:56] | Okay, come on, do you know how fatal that is, Bones? | 你知道这有多致命吧 骨头 |
[42:58] | Booth, you’re questioning my knowledge | 布斯 你在质询我对胸骨伤的 |
[42:59] | of an injury to the sternum? | 相关知识的了解吗 |
[43:01] | Oh, really, you’re questioning my, uh, gun shots. | 是嘛 你在质询我的 我的枪伤吗 |
[43:04] | Stop! No! Don’t! Don’t! | 停 别 别别 |
[43:06] | Stop it, Booth. | 停下 布斯 |
[43:07] | Now, stop it. | 快停下 |
[43:09] | – Yeah, how about that?! – Booth! | -是嘛 这样如何 -布斯 |