时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | No, look, just tell all the dudes | 不 只要告诉所有男生 |
[00:23] | that Rachel will be here, dressed as a sexy nurse. | 瑞秋会装扮成性感护士过来 |
[00:26] | Because, look, if Rachel shows up, | 因为如果瑞秋来 |
[00:28] | all the guys will show up. If all the guys show up | 所有的男生就都会来 如果所有男生都来 |
[00:30] | all the girls show up– it’s simple math. | 那所有女生也就都会来 就这么简单 |
[00:35] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[00:37] | seriously, is this where you think the keg should go? | 你真觉得应该把啤酒桶放那吗 |
[00:39] | I mean, where else would I put it? | 不然放哪 |
[00:41] | You put it up top, so it’s hard to get to. | 放到最上面 难拿到的地方 |
[00:43] | Makes the beer last longer. | 这样才能喝得久一点 |
[00:45] | Yeah, but I saw a rat | 好吧 可我之前 |
[00:46] | come out of the floor over there, earlier. | 看到那边的地板下面跑出来一只耗子 |
[00:48] | It’s a Halloween party. | 这是万圣节派对 |
[00:49] | Just think of the rats as decoration, you know? | 就当耗子是万圣节装饰吧 |
[00:55] | See? It’s perfect. | 看到没 完美 |
[01:00] | Preston! Are you okay? | 普勒斯顿 你没事吧 |
[01:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:22] | Okay, we are not running out of candy this year. | 好了 今年的糖不会不够分了 |
[01:25] | I got about 15 pounds. | 我买了差不多13斤糖 |
[01:27] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[01:28] | You know how I feel about candy! | 你知道我对糖的看法 |
[01:30] | Do you know how bad it is | 你知道这对孩子的 |
[01:31] | for children’s endocrine systems? | 内分泌系统有多不好吗 |
[01:33] | Come on! It’s Halloween, all bets are off. | 拜托 这是万圣节 什么都不过分 |
[01:35] | Besides, I mean, look at this as, uh, | 再说 你就把它看作是 |
[01:36] | an insurance policy, right? | 保险措施好吗 |
[01:38] | I mean, last year, we ran out of candy, | 去年我们的糖不够分 |
[01:40] | you started passing out raisins, | 你就开始给孩子们葡萄干 |
[01:41] | and then we ended up getting our house egged. | 结果我们的房子被丢了鸡蛋 |
[01:43] | Whoa! What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:44] | Is that a brain? | 那是个大脑吗 |
[01:46] | I am making edible props | 我在为克里斯汀学校的 |
[01:48] | for Christine’s Halloween party at school. | 万圣节派对做可食用的道具 |
[01:49] | Last year, Olivia’s mom brought plastic eyeballs, | 去年 奥利维亚的妈妈带了塑料眼球 |
[01:52] | which were completely unrealistic, so… | 一点也不真实 所以 |
[01:55] | I concocted some brains | 我用琼脂凝胶和食用色素 |
[01:57] | out of agar gelatin and food dye. | 做了一些大脑 |
[01:59] | Oh, so that’s, like, edible! | 所以这个可以吃 |
[02:01] | Look at that, it’s like Jell-O! Mmm! | 看啊 就像果冻一样 |
[02:03] | Oh! Booth! | 布斯 |
[02:04] | That was a model! That’s an actual brain | 那是个样板 那是我从实验室 |
[02:06] | I brought back from the lab! | 带回来的真大脑 |
[02:09] | Aah! Oh! God! | 天啊 |
[02:12] | Got ya. | 骗到你啦 |
[02:13] | What do you mean, got me? | 什么意思 骗到我了 |
[02:15] | I was pranking you. | 那是个恶作剧 |
[02:16] | As is the tradition for this time of year. | 这正是每年这个时候的传统 |
[02:18] | Aha, right, okay. So that’s how it is. | 好吧 原来是这么回事 |
[02:21] | Yes, and you fell for it. | 没错 你被骗了 |
[02:22] | You really believed that was a brain? | 你真信了那是个大脑 |
[02:24] | Ugh! Okay, all right. This does not end here. | 好吧 这件事还没完 |
[02:29] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[02:30] | I’m afraid it does. | 恐怕就此结束了 |
[02:34] | Who throws a kegger in a church? | 怎么会有人在教堂里开啤酒聚会 |
[02:35] | That’s sacrilegious. | 这简直是亵渎神灵 |
[02:36] | No, quite the opposite. | 不 正相反 |
[02:37] | All Hallow’s Eve is a religious festival | 万圣节前夜是一个 |
[02:40] | that employs humor and ridicule to… | 采用幽默和荒诞形式 |
[02:43] | confront the power of death. | 来面对死亡的力量的宗教节日 |
[02:44] | What about the body under the floorboards? | 那地板下的尸体呢 |
[02:46] | Murder is never humorous. | 谋杀可一点也不幽默 |
[02:47] | Unlike my prank, which was objectively hilarious. | 不像我的恶作剧 客观地说那真是太好笑了 |
[02:51] | Okay, laugh it up there, okay, squint girl, huh? | 好吧 你就笑吧 斜眼妞 |
[02:54] | Okay, so what do we got here? | 好吧 什么情况 |
[02:56] | Oh, I found no fluids surrounding the corpse. | 尸体附近没有液体包围 |
[02:59] | So the body must’ve exsanguinated | 所以尸体被带到这里之前 |
[03:00] | before being brought here. | 肯定已经被放干了血 |
[03:02] | “Sang-uin-ated.” Okay. | “放干了血” 好吧 |
[03:04] | Any idea when? | 知道死亡时间吗 |
[03:05] | Well, these are Staphylinidae. | 这些是隐翅虫科 |
[03:07] | They’re punctual little fellas. | 他们是很守时的小家伙 |
[03:08] | Means the victim’s been dead for two to three days. | 也就是说死者的死亡时间在两三天前 |
[03:12] | What’s with the demon eyes? | 你这魔鬼之瞳是怎么回事 |
[03:14] | Michael Vincent, he flushed my lenses, | 迈克尔·文森特 他把我的隐形眼镜都冲进厕所了 |
[03:16] | so these are all I had. | 所以我只剩这对了 |
[03:17] | Right, I mean, of course you have | 好吧 你当然会有 |
[03:19] | demon prescription lenses, right? | 魔鬼隐形眼镜 对吧 |
[03:20] | You don’t? | 你没有吗 |
[03:22] | Just change them up as soon as you can, | 尽快换掉 |
[03:23] | okay, Beelzebub? | 知道吗 魔王 |
[03:24] | The small mastoid processes and the less-pronounced | 小型乳突和不太明显的眉弓 |
[03:27] | supraorbital ridge indicate the victim was female. | 表明死者是女性 |
[03:30] | And based on the elasticity of the epidermis, | 据表皮的弹性来看 |
[03:32] | she couldn’t have been over 30. | 死者肯定不到30岁 |
[03:33] | What I want to know is why | 我想知道的是 |
[03:34] | the killer dumped her in this church. | 凶手为什么要把她弃尸于这间教堂 |
[03:36] | Well, the killing could be ritualistic. | 凶杀可能是仪式性的 |
[03:38] | You guys are gonna want to look at this. | 你们得看看这个 |
[03:41] | What do we have over here? | 这是什么 |
[03:42] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[03:44] | Is this a door? | 这是扇门吗 |
[03:46] | Looks like a mortsafe. | 看上去像是铁棺 |
[03:47] | What’s that? | 铁棺是什么 |
[03:48] | A mortsafe was an iron coffin. | 铁棺就是一个铁质的棺材 |
[03:51] | They used it in order to try | 用来防止 |
[03:52] | and prevent grave-robbing. | 盗墓的 |
[03:54] | Does anyone know what that symbol means? | 有人知道这个标志是什么意思吗 |
[03:56] | Could be initials. | 可能是首字母 |
[03:56] | Possibly corresponding to a family name. | 有可能与家族的姓氏相符合 |
[03:59] | We’ll need to bring this to the lab for further analysis. | 我们要把这个带到实验室做进一步分析 |
[04:02] | Someone opened it recently. | 最近被人打开过 |
[04:04] | Okay, what do you say we open that up there? | 好吧 我们这就把它打开怎么样 |
[04:12] | Judging from the style | 就这身制服的 |
[04:14] | and condition of the uniform, | 风格和状况来看 |
[04:16] | this body likely dates from the 18th century. | 这具尸体有可能是18世纪的 |
[04:19] | Judging from the movies I’ve seen, | 据我看过的电影来看 |
[04:20] | this is a British Redcoat. | 这是个英国红衣军 |
[04:21] | Your methodology is imperfect, | 你的分析方法并不完美 |
[04:23] | but I’m inclined to agree. | 但我不得不同意 |
[04:25] | And what happened to his head? | 他的头去哪了 |
[04:26] | It’s definitely not in here. | 肯定不在这里 |
[04:28] | One mystery at a time, here, okay? | 一次解决一个谜题 好吗 |
[04:29] | My question is what do these two bodies | 我的问题是 这两具尸体之间 |
[04:31] | have to do with each other? | 有什么关系 |
[04:39] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[05:19] | I pulled the most amusing prank on Booth this morning. | 我今早在布斯身上玩了一个最好笑的恶作剧 |
[05:23] | You pulled a prank? | 你恶作剧 |
[05:24] | Yes, and he fell for it. | 是的 而且他还信了 |
[05:25] | I convinced him that a gelatinous brain mold | 我给克里斯汀的学校做了一个胶状的 |
[05:28] | I made for Christine’s school was an actual human brain | 可食用的大脑模型 布斯咬了一口以后 |
[05:32] | after he’d taken a bite. | 我骗他说那是真人脑 |
[05:34] | Well, I would’ve loved to see his face. | 我真想看看他当时的表情 |
[05:36] | Based on the subpubic angle, this victim was male. | 根据耻骨角度判断 这名死者是男性 |
[05:39] | Length of femur indicates he was close to six feet. | 股骨长度表明他身高约为一米八 |
[05:42] | Oh, that is unusual for a man of his era. | 那个年代这个身高可不常见 |
[05:44] | His redcoat uniform is the real deal. | 他的红衣军制服是真的 |
[05:47] | It’s made from genuine wool broadcloth. | 这是真的羊毛厚呢衫 |
[05:50] | Check out the warp and the weft. | 看看经纱与纬纱 |
[05:51] | Two of my all-time favorite words. | 我最喜欢的两个词 |
[05:53] | Yeah, with good reason. | 理由充分 |
[05:55] | They tell me that | 经纱与纬纱表明 |
[05:56] | this fabric was made on a preindustrial loom. | 这块纺织品是在工业化前的织器上造的 |
[05:59] | Deterioration to the sternal rib ends | 胸肋两端的磨损表明 |
[06:01] | indicate he was close to 50. | 死者年龄近50岁 |
[06:04] | I see no conclusive cause of death. | 我没有看到确凿的死因 |
[06:06] | Other than having his head cut off? | 除了他的头被砍掉之外吗 |
[06:08] | Well, preliminary tox says that there were significant | 初步毒检表明我们这位无头死者 |
[06:12] | traces of mercury and arsenic on our headless victim. | 体内有大剂量的水银和砒霜 |
[06:15] | He was poisoned? | 他是被毒死的 |
[06:15] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[06:16] | Both those substances were | 这两种物质 |
[06:18] | commonly used for embalming. | 在尸体防腐中很常用 |
[06:20] | These remains are admittedly fascinating, | 这具遗骸毫无疑问很吸引人 |
[06:22] | but I must remind everyone | 但我必须提醒大家 |
[06:24] | that we are examining them | 我们研究它 |
[06:25] | in order to shed light | 是为了让我们能进一步了解 |
[06:26] | on a more recent set of remains. | 另一具更现代的遗骸 |
[06:30] | There’s significant trauma to the sphenoid, | 蝶骨 鼻骨和两侧面颊骨上 |
[06:32] | nasal bones, and both zygomatics. | 均有大面积的外伤 |
[06:34] | Looks like she paid a lot of attention to her appearance. | 看上去她很注意自己的外表 |
[06:37] | Pink belt, pink shoes. | 粉色的皮带 粉色的鞋子 |
[06:39] | The nails are intact. | 指甲完好无损 |
[06:40] | The manicure is still perfect. | 指甲护理仍旧很完美 |
[06:41] | Looks like a real junior miss. | 像是一个真正的少女 |
[06:43] | Which begs the age-old question. | 于是回到了这个久远的问题上 |
[06:45] | What’s a girl like her doing with a guy like him? | 这样一个女孩怎么会这样一个男人在一起 |
[07:01] | Hey, I did a facial reconstruction of the victim, | 我给死者做了面部重建 |
[07:03] | but the skull was so damaged, | 但头骨损害的太严重 |
[07:05] | that I-I couldn’t find a match. | 以至于我无法找到吻合的结果 |
[07:07] | Maybe it’s ’cause we made some incorrect assumptions. | 也许是因为我们做出了错误的假设 |
[07:11] | Is that an ear? | 那是耳朵吗 |
[07:12] | An ear with a lot of holes in it. | 有很多洞的耳朵 |
[07:14] | I sent you the file. | 我把文件发你了 |
[07:18] | That’s a lot of piercings | 对于像这样 |
[07:19] | for somebody who dressed like Mary Sunshine. | 穿得好像阳光玛丽的人来说 太多穿孔了 |
[07:22] | Exactly, and that’s not the only thing that doesn’t fit. | 没错 这不是唯一冲突的地方 |
[07:24] | Pull up the next picture. | 打开下一张照片 |
[07:27] | Her hair | 她的头发 |
[07:28] | was recently stripped and then dyed blond, | 是最近洗掉然后染上金色的 |
[07:30] | but you can still see some of the magenta underneath. | 但还是能看到金色内部洋红色 |
[07:32] | Okay, so magenta hair, plus a bunch of piercings? | 好吧 洋红色头发还有很多穿孔 |
[07:36] | Not exactly what we thought we were looking for. | 并不是我们以为的那样的人 |
[07:38] | Let me change the hair color, | 让我改变一下头发颜色 |
[07:40] | and add some studs. | 加上一些金属饰钉 |
[07:49] | Look at that. | 看 |
[07:51] | Sarah Lippman. | 萨拉·利普曼 |
[07:53] | 26. She was a medical student. | 26岁 她是医学院的学生 |
[07:55] | Reported missing yesterday. | 昨天被报失踪 |
[08:02] | 急诊 医院入口 | |
[08:08] | Tremendous loss for the program. | 对项目来说是巨大的损失 |
[08:10] | Sarah’s gonna be hard to replace. | 萨拉难以被取代 |
[08:12] | She was third-year, and she was quite good. | 她大三 非常好 |
[08:14] | Right, a loss to the program. | 是哦 对项目的损失 |
[08:15] | It’s tragic. | 真悲剧 |
[08:16] | Obviously, it was a personal loss as well. | 显然 这也是个人的损失 |
[08:19] | Goes without saying. | 不用说的 |
[08:20] | So, do you remember anything, | 你记得 |
[08:21] | uh, different about her recently? | 她最近有什么不同吗 |
[08:22] | In what way? | 哪方面 |
[08:23] | Well, her appearance for one. | 比如她的外貌 |
[08:24] | She’d gotten rid of her facial piercings. | 她摘掉了面部穿孔装饰 |
[08:26] | Changed her hair color. | 改变了发色 |
[08:27] | Oh, that. I see that all the time | 那个啊 我常看到 |
[08:29] | when the residents are applying for fellowships. | 住院医生申请奖学金时常会这么做 |
[08:31] | If they want people to call them Doctor, | 他们希望大家叫他们医生 |
[08:33] | they’d better look the part. | 就得看上去像是医生 |
[08:35] | That’s her boyfriend Joel Brown or so I understand. | 那是她男朋友乔尔·布朗 据我了解是这样 |
[08:37] | – We can go in there? – Yeah. | -我们能进去吗 -嗯 |
[08:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:40] | Okay, class, what do you say– whoa! | 好了 同学们 你们说 |
[08:42] | Great, a lot of bodies here– Joel Brown? | 好吧 好多尸体啊 乔尔·布朗 |
[08:45] | Uh, do you mind? | 你介意稍等一下吗 |
[08:45] | We’re closing a patient. | 我们正在给病人缝合 |
[08:47] | – Lot of bodies here. – He can wait. | -这里好多尸体 -他可以等会 |
[08:49] | What do you say we step away from the cadaver there. | 不如我们离尸体远点 |
[08:51] | We need to talk to you about Sarah Lippman. | 我们得跟你谈谈萨拉·利普曼的事情 |
[08:54] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[08:55] | Yeah, she was found, uh, dead late last night. | 是的 昨晚尸体被发现了 |
[08:58] | Oh, God, I’m sorry, Joel. | 天哪 我很遗憾 乔尔 |
[09:00] | What can I do? | 我能做点什么吗 |
[09:01] | You can give us a minute. | 你可以回避一下 |
[09:02] | We need to speak with your friend. | 我们得和你朋友聊聊 |
[09:03] | Let’s step outside. Come on. | 站到外面来 出来 |
[09:04] | You continue… with the bodies. | 你们继续处理尸体 |
[09:13] | When was the last time you saw Sarah? | 你最后一次见到萨拉是什么时候 |
[09:17] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[09:19] | Right, but you didn’t you report her missing till yesterday? | 但你直到昨天才报告她失踪 |
[09:22] | Yeah, our schedules right now are insane. | 对 我们现在的行程安排特别疯狂 |
[09:24] | Um, 48 on, 48 off. | 工作48小时 休息48小时 |
[09:26] | She wasn’t answering my calls but I, | 她没回我电话 |
[09:28] | I thought she was just catching up on some sleep, | 我以为她只是在补觉 |
[09:30] | just like we all do. | 大家都这样 |
[09:32] | But then she didn’t show up for class. | 但她后来没来上课 |
[09:34] | And you two were doing okay? | 你们俩相处挺好吗 |
[09:35] | We know that she’d just gone through a big change recently. | 我们知道她最近经历了巨大的改变 |
[09:38] | You mean her look, um… | 你是说她的外表吧 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I think I was finally starting to rub off on her. | 我觉得我终于影响到了她 |
[09:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:44] | People always thought we were kind of an odd couple. | 大家总觉得我们是奇怪的情侣 |
[09:46] | Um, she was kind of dark. | 她有点阴暗 |
[09:49] | And I’m the good Catholic boy. | 而我是乖巧的天主教男生 |
[09:51] | But… it worked. | 但 就是很合拍 |
[09:53] | So, you know of nothing that would’ve led to this? | 所以你不知道为什么会这样 |
[09:56] | Uh, nothing. | 不知道 |
[09:57] | And over the last few weeks, | 过去几周 |
[09:58] | Sarah was happier than she’d ever been. | 萨拉比以往都快乐 |
[10:11] | Take heed, young Squintern. | 注意 小斜眼 |
[10:13] | The bugs know best. | 昆虫最了解了 |
[10:14] | Okay, I’ll bite– how? | 好吧 我信 怎么 |
[10:16] | Well, I ran some threads from our headless friend’s | 我用质谱仪检查了一些无头朋友 |
[10:18] | uniform through the mass spec. | 制服上的线 |
[10:20] | It turns out that the dye came | 结果显示那染料 |
[10:21] | from Cochineal beetles. | 来自于胭脂虫 |
[10:23] | They had to crush thousands of these guys | 他们得碾碎数千只胭脂虫 |
[10:25] | in order to make enough dye for a single coat. | 才能有足够的染料染一件外套 |
[10:27] | That sounds pretty labor intensive. | 听起来需要很多人工工作 |
[10:29] | Yeah, it is, and therefore, expensive. | 是的 因此非常昂贵 |
[10:30] | Which means that this headless corpse | 这也就意味着这具无头尸 |
[10:33] | was a high-ranking British officer. | 是地位很高的英国军官 |
[10:35] | Why was this one buried under a church in the middle of nowhere? | 为什么这具尸体会埋在偏僻的教堂下面 |
[10:44] | Okay, this is Sarah Lippman’s locker. | 好吧 这是萨拉·利普曼衣柜 |
[10:47] | We got, uh, change of clothes, some textbooks– | 有些换洗衣服 一些课本 |
[10:50] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:51] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[10:54] | What is this– a book of witchcraft? | 这是什么 巫术之书吗 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:59] | I recognize that symbol– that was on the iron coffin. | 我认识这个符号 铁质棺材上也有 |
[11:01] | The mortsafe? | 铁棺 |
[11:02] | That is not a coincidence. | 那不是巧合 |
[11:08] | I now recognize this symbol is the Nordic rune, Uruz. | 我认出这个符号是北欧文字 乌鲁兹 |
[11:12] | Its presence on both the coffin and our victim’s book | 出现在棺材和死者书上 |
[11:16] | suggests some sort of link. | 说明是有某种联系 |
[11:18] | Exactly– pagan symbols, a headless corpse, Halloween? | 没错 异教徒标志 无头尸 万圣节 |
[11:23] | Is it just me, or is something otherworldly going on here? | 是只有我觉得 还是真的有神秘的事情发生 |
[11:27] | That sounds like our department. | 听起来是我们的专长 |
[11:31] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[11:32] | And what are you doing in my laboratory? | 你们在我实验室做什么 |
[11:34] | Is there a cosplay competition going on that I wasn’t invited to? | 是有没邀请我的角色扮演的比赛吗 |
[11:38] | Do I look as though I have just beamed from the planet Vulcan? | 难道我看起来像刚从火神星降临的吗 |
[11:41] | No, I wear these clothes to honor the men | 不是 我穿的这些衣服是为了纪念 |
[11:43] | who fought so this country could be born. | 那些为这个国家能够存在而战斗的人 |
[11:46] | Mm-hmm, okay. | 行了 |
[11:48] | Dude, I like it. | 老兄 我喜欢 |
[11:50] | I’m Agent Abbie Mills of the Westchester field office FBI, | 我是联调局韦斯切斯特办事处的艾比·米尔斯探员 |
[11:53] | and this is… | 这位是 |
[11:54] | My name is Ichabod Crane, | 我叫伊卡伯德·克兰 |
[11:56] | of the Hudson Valley Historical Society. | 哈德森峡谷历史协会的馆长 |
[11:58] | We hear you have a headless body on your hands. | 我们听说你们手里有具无头尸 |
[12:01] | It may be connected with a series of unsolved homicides. | 也许和未破解的连环凶杀案有关 |
[12:03] | That body is material evidence | 那具尸体是我们正在调查的 |
[12:06] | in our ongoing murder investigation. | 谋杀案的物证 |
[12:07] | It’s not going anywhere. | 不能带走 |
[12:09] | This is about solving a case in Sleepy Hollow. | 这事关破解断头谷的案子 |
[12:12] | We’re not leaving without those bones. | 我们必须带着遗骸离开 |
[12:25] | So get a load of this. | 听听这事 |
[12:26] | I’ve been going through the Sleepy Hollow case files– | 我一直在查看断头谷的案件档案 |
[12:28] | dozens of missing persons, multiple decapitations. | 几十人失踪 多起断头案 |
[12:31] | Bastards even got the sheriff. | 混蛋甚至杀了警长 |
[12:33] | I thought small town living was supposed to be safe. | 我本以为小镇生活该是很安全的 |
[12:35] | So we gonna help ’em? | 我们要帮他们吗 |
[12:36] | Well, you know, we kind of have to. | 其实我们不得不帮 |
[12:38] | Look, Bones is not gonna like this. | 骨头肯定不会喜欢这事 |
[12:39] | Besides, have you taken a look at Agent Mills’ case? | 还有 你看了米尔斯探员的档案了吗 |
[12:42] | Oh, yeah. Ex-cop. Great conviction rate. | 是的 以前是警察 定罪率很高 |
[12:44] | But, I mean, what is with that partner of hers? | 但是 她的搭档是怎么回事 |
[12:46] | What kind of parent gives their kid a weird name like Ichabod? | 什么样的父母会给小孩起个伊卡伯德这样奇怪名字 |
[12:48] | It probably scarred him for life. | 可能会让他这辈子都有阴影了 |
[12:50] | It’s a little unusual. | 有点与众不同 |
[12:51] | But most names are. You got a problem with that? | 但大部分名字就这样 你对此不满吗 |
[12:53] | Oh, right. I forgot. Nothing weird about the name Seeley. | 对 忘了 瑟雷这名字不奇怪 |
[12:56] | Kid next door was named Seeley. | 隔壁以前有个小孩就叫瑟雷 |
[12:57] | Of course, he didn’t turn out too well. | 当然 他也没啥好结果 |
[12:58] | That’s got nothing to do… | 但那完全没啥联系… |
[12:59] | It’s okay, all right? | 没关系的 好吗 |
[13:00] | Just drop it. | 别说了 |
[13:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:07] | Fascinating. | 非常好 |
[13:09] | I’m glad you appreciate this. | 我很高兴你欣赏这里 |
[13:10] | The Jeffersonian is the most advanced | 杰斐逊实验室是全世界最先进的 |
[13:13] | forensic science lab in the world. | 法医学科学实验室 |
[13:17] | One might say it represents the realized dream of its namesake. | 也可以说这代表了同名人已实现的梦想 |
[13:21] | These remains are at least 200 years old. | 这具遗骸至少已有200年 |
[13:26] | Why are they of such concern to you? | 你为什么这么关心它 |
[13:28] | The question is not “Why?” | 问题不是为什么 |
[13:29] | The question is “Who?” | 问题该是谁 |
[13:32] | Agent Mills and I believe this | 米尔斯探员和我认为 |
[13:33] | to be Abraham Van Brunt, | 这是亚伯拉罕·范·布朗特 |
[13:35] | an Englishman born in 1749 | 出生于1749年的英国人 |
[13:38] | and decapitated on the battlefield in 1781 | 在1781年时在战场上 |
[13:43] | by a patriot | 被爱国者 |
[13:44] | wielding a Fishkill-Bailey cutlass. | 挥动弯刀斩首 |
[13:49] | Age and ancestry of the remains are consistent with Van Brunt. | 尸体的年龄和血统和范·布朗特相符 |
[13:53] | However, in terms of decapitation, | 可是 说到砍头 |
[13:56] | you are off by 234 years. | 你说错了234年 |
[13:58] | The striae on the victim’s neck | 死者颈部的细痕 |
[14:01] | indicate a modern fine-tooth saw. | 是由现代的细齿锯造成 |
[14:05] | I’ll grant that is an inconsistency. | 我同意这里有出入 |
[14:08] | We are trying to determine identity as we speak. | 我们这会儿正试着断定他的身份 |
[14:11] | My colleague, Ms. Montenegro, | 我的同事 马尼古女士 |
[14:12] | is working on a facial reconstruction. | 正在进行面部结构重建 |
[14:14] | Oh. Here she is now. | 她来了 |
[14:17] | Angela, this is Ichabod Crane. | 安琪拉 这位是伊卡伯德·克兰 |
[14:20] | I await your marvels with bated breath, Ms. Montenegro. | 我屏息以待你的奇迹 马尼古女士 |
[14:24] | Oh. Uh, it’s a pleasure to meet you, too. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[14:27] | I like the… like the jacket. | 我喜欢 喜欢这外套 |
[14:30] | Uh, I used the bone structure | 我使用了尸体的骨骼结构 |
[14:32] | of the corpse and DNA evidence of coloring and hair | 以及DNA中肤色及头发的相关证据 |
[14:36] | to recreate this approximation of the victim’s facial features. | 重建了此死者的近似面部特征 |
[14:39] | And if I run | 如果我在 |
[14:40] | this through the historical portrait database, | 历史肖像数据库里查找这张脸 |
[14:43] | hopefully we’ll get a match. | 希望我们能得到匹配结果 |
[14:52] | You and Agent Mills are exceedingly persistent, | 你和米尔斯探员都特别坚持不懈 |
[14:56] | which I find both irritating and impressive. | 这让我觉得又恼火又很佩服 |
[15:00] | We are a partnership of opposites. | 我们两个是性格相反的搭档 |
[15:02] | Yet our affinity for one another bears the ripest of fruit. | 但我们间的密切关系让我们硕果累累 |
[15:07] | Oh. I was unaware | 我不知道 |
[15:08] | that you and your colleague were sexual partners. | 你和你的同事是性伴侣关系 |
[15:12] | I can assure you, we are not. | 我可以跟你确认 我们不是 |
[15:14] | Then I would suggest you consider it. | 那我建议你考虑一下 |
[15:16] | I have found taking my professional life with Booth | 我发现将我和布斯的工作 |
[15:19] | into the personal realm has been… | 带入私人空间 |
[15:22] | quite rewarding. | 收获颇丰 |
[15:28] | Saved by the bell. | 这铃响救场了 |
[15:29] | Is this the man you were expecting to find? | 这是你们要找的人吗 |
[15:33] | Actually, no. | 并不是 |
[15:34] | Oh, well, then that’s a good thing, right? | 那这是件好事 对吗 |
[15:37] | No. | 不 |
[15:39] | It is of the utmost consequence, far worse than I thought. | 这是极端结果 比我想象的要糟多了 |
[15:44] | This… | 这 |
[15:45] | is General William Howe, commander of the British forces | 是威廉·豪将军 独立战争时期 |
[15:48] | during the War for Independence. | 英军的指挥官 |
[15:50] | A blackguard, a man as famed for his cruelty | 恶贯满盈 以残暴不仁 |
[15:54] | as his strategic mind. | 和指挥得力而著称 |
[15:56] | Okay. Uh, well, according to this, | 好吧 根据这个 |
[15:58] | he was buried in Twickenham, England. | 他被葬在英格兰的特威肯纳姆 |
[16:01] | And yet the facts say otherwise. | 但事实却是另一回事 |
[16:04] | Dr. Brennan, | 布纳恩博士 |
[16:06] | we have stumbled upon a mystery of the highest magnitude, | 我们刚发现了一个特别重大的秘密 |
[16:09] | and I shall not rest until it is solved. | 在解开谜题之前我绝不休息 |
[16:18] | Thanks for letting me ride shotgun on your case. | 谢谢你让我协助你办案 |
[16:21] | So, you applied to the Bureau | 你曾在三年前申请入局 |
[16:23] | three years ago and then you retracted. Why is that? | 但后来撤回申请了 为什么呢 |
[16:25] | You quit last year, and now you’re back. How come? | 你去年离职但现在又回来了 怎么会这样 |
[16:29] | I guess we both have timing issues. | 我们可能都有时机的问题 |
[16:32] | Place seems a lot more… | 这里更像是医学生的住处 |
[16:34] | med student than devil worshiper. | 而不是恶魔崇拜者的 |
[16:36] | Oh, how ’bout this? “Last night was insane. XX.” | 那这个呢 昨晚真是疯狂 亲亲 |
[16:41] | She has a boyfriend, right? | 她有男朋友 对吧 |
[16:42] | You want to take another crack at him? | 你想再查查他吗 |
[16:43] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[16:43] | No, they’ve been dating for over a year. | 不 他们已经交往一年多了 |
[16:47] | Weren’t there nails pried out of the floorboards | 在那个老教堂的地板上不是 |
[16:50] | at that old church? | 有钉子被撬开了吗 |
[16:51] | Look at that, huh? | 看看那个 |
[16:55] | This just keeps getting better. | 真是越来越给力了 |
[16:59] | Fine-tooth saw. | 细齿锯 |
[17:01] | I’m assuming that isn’t sawdust. | 我猜这不是锯末 |
[17:03] | Looks like a piece of fabric. | 像是一小片布料 |
[17:05] | Bones said this is the same type of saw | 骨头说过这和用在豪将军 |
[17:07] | that was used on General Howe. | 身上的是一种锯子 |
[17:15] | I believe this to be the infamous Librum Sub Umbras. | 我相信这就是臭名昭著的《暗影之书》 |
[17:18] | That is Latin | 那是拉丁文 |
[17:20] | for “A Treatise on the Subject of Shadows.” | 意为”关于黑暗事物的专著” |
[17:23] | First published in the early Middle Ages. | 首次出版于中世纪早期 |
[17:26] | Alchemical recipes, | 炼金术秘方 |
[17:27] | blood rituals, druidic rites, | 血祭 德鲁伊仪式 |
[17:30] | necromancy. | 死灵术 |
[17:32] | Dude, that is so Evil Dead. | 这真和《鬼玩人》似的 |
[17:35] | Well, the pages are parchment. | 书页由羊皮纸制成 |
[17:37] | The decorative edging has a different chemical makeup altogether… | 装饰性书角上有种不一样的化学成分 |
[17:40] | Thank you. | 别碰 |
[17:42] | What would a medical student be doing with a book of nonsense? | 一个医学生和一本胡扯的书有什么关系呢 |
[17:46] | This is a book of spells. | 这是咒语书 |
[17:49] | But how to unlock it would remain hidden to all | 但只有最博学的学者才可以 |
[17:51] | but the most learned scholars. | 解开它深藏的秘密 |
[17:55] | These are replicas of an illuminated manuscript first painted | 这是泥金稿本的复制品 |
[17:59] | by Bavarian monastic scholars. | 泥金稿本最初由巴伐利亚修道士学者绘制 |
[18:01] | Illuminated. | 被照亮 |
[18:03] | Oh, that’s it. Illuminated! | 原来如此 被照亮 |
[18:06] | Guys, we have to illuminate the text. | 我们得照亮文字 |
[18:09] | We need, like, the candlelight. | 我们需要像是 烛光 |
[18:11] | I’m on it. | 好的 |
[18:25] | “This text shall be the guide | 本篇将指导 |
[18:27] | “by which the witness shall procure the skull | 见证人得到头颅 |
[18:29] | which will grant him the power to raise the dead.” | 使其得到起死回生之力 |
[18:33] | That explains why Sarah dug up the skull. | 这解释了萨拉挖出头颅的原因 |
[18:39] | Very well played, sir. | 干得好 先生 |
[18:41] | Back at you, brother. | 你也是 哥们 |
[18:44] | Now, if only I had the resources to delve a little deeper. | 如果我有资源能再深入研究一下 |
[18:49] | Oh, please. This is the Jeffersonian. | 这里可是杰斐逊实验室 |
[18:51] | It’s like Archive City. | 就像文献之城一样 |
[18:53] | We’ve got Columbus’s logbooks, | 我们有哥伦布的日志 |
[18:54] | Washington’s laundry lists… | 华盛顿的洗衣单 |
[18:56] | Use anything you need, Mr. Crane. | 需要什么都可以 克兰先生 |
[18:59] | As I’m here, I might as well make myself useful. | 既然我在这里 我也会帮忙的 |
[19:09] | I’ve looked for ligature marks, burns, symmetrical scarring. | 我查了捆绑痕迹 烧伤 对称型疤痕 |
[19:12] | So far, no indicators of ritualistic murder. | 目前没有仪式杀人的迹象 |
[19:14] | May I? | 能让我来吗 |
[19:17] | I did find what appears to be | 我的确在额骨上找到一处 |
[19:19] | a perimortem depression fracture on the frontal bone. | 像是死亡时造成的凹陷性骨折 |
[19:22] | That doesn’t look severe enough to have killed her. | 这伤情没严重到能杀了她 |
[19:24] | It wasn’t, but the description of the wound suggests | 的确 但伤口的形状表明 |
[19:27] | that it was caused by a curved object. | 这是由有弧度的物体造成的 |
[19:29] | There appears to be ischemic damage to the victim’s brain. | 死者大脑似乎遭受了缺血性损伤 |
[19:32] | It’s consistent with the brain having lacked oxygen | 与大脑缺氧呈系列且短促 |
[19:34] | in a series of short bursts. | 的情况相符 |
[19:36] | The oxygen supply to the brain could have been cut off | 如果死者是被缢死的话 |
[19:38] | if the victim had been strangled. | 脑部供氧就可能被切断 |
[19:39] | I’ll double-check the hyoid for microfracturing. | 我会再查一下舌骨上是否有微骨折 |
[19:41] | I don’t think that’s the cause. | 我觉得这不是死因 |
[19:43] | The resulting web of dead neurons in the hippocampus | 海马回中死去的神经网 |
[19:46] | is consistent with clinical death. | 符合临床死亡的特征 |
[19:48] | Which makes sense, because our victim is dead. | 这说得通 因为死者已死 |
[19:51] | However, it looks like these neurons have been dead | 但是 看上去这些神经好像已经 |
[19:54] | for about two weeks. | 死亡近两周了 |
[19:56] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[19:58] | Sarah died before she died? | 萨拉在死之前就死了吗 |
[20:02] | Maybe the person Sarah brought back from the dead | 也许萨拉复活的人 |
[20:06] | was herself. | 就是自己 |
[20:18] | She made you think | 她让你以为 |
[20:19] | that you were eating human brains, | 你在吃人脑 |
[20:20] | so the only appropriate prank back would be | 所以最适合你的反击恶作剧该是 |
[20:22] | to make her think that she’s eating something worse. | 让她以为自己在吃比人脑糟的东西 |
[20:25] | Like what? | 像是什么 |
[20:26] | I’m thinking… I hate soy cheese. | 我在想 我讨厌大豆乳酪 |
[20:28] | She already eats that stuff. | 她已经吃那东西了 |
[20:29] | Oh. Well, then she’s in her own personal hell. | 那她已经在自己的地狱里了 |
[20:31] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力了 |
[20:33] | Don’t worry about it, okay? | 别担心这个好吗 |
[20:35] | I got something brewing. I’m working on it, okay? | 我在酝酿一些东西 正在准备呢 |
[20:37] | I got it all set up. | 我都准备好了 |
[20:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:40] | So, supposedly, Sarah died and was resuscitated two weeks ago. | 那么萨拉被假设在两周前死而复生 |
[20:43] | But I checked out her health insurance, | 但我查了她的医疗保险 |
[20:45] | and there’s no record of her visiting a hospital. | 没有任何入院记录 |
[20:47] | Our victim was a med student. My guess is that she OD’d | 死者是个医学生 我猜她嗑药磕多了 |
[20:50] | and one of her friends had to revive her. | 她的一个朋友不得不复活她 |
[20:52] | Well, maybe. But there’s nothing in her financials | 也许吧 但她的财务状况 |
[20:54] | that suggests a drug problem. | 没有显示任何嗑药的问题 |
[20:55] | What’d you find out? | 你找到了什么 |
[20:56] | Pretty normal stuff. I mean, online shopping, | 挺正常的 像是网购 |
[20:59] | takeout, but there was this one night, two weeks ago. | 外卖 但是两周前有一晚的记录有问题 |
[21:03] | $250 on a bottle of champagne | 周一晚上花250块 |
[21:05] | on a Monday night? | 买香槟吗 |
[21:06] | Right? I mean,if it was a Tuesday, I’d understand. | 对吧 如果是周二我可以理解 |
[21:09] | The point is she was celebrating, all right? | 但重点是她当时在庆祝 对吧 |
[21:10] | She probably was out partying, | 她可能去派对了 |
[21:13] | was drinking too much, you know, right? | 喝得太多 对吧 |
[21:14] | It was an accident, and she had to be revived. | 那是个意外 而她得被复活 |
[21:16] | Oh. So the question is: who was she celebrating with? | 所以问题是 她和谁一起庆祝呢 |
[21:22] | The depression fracture on the frontal bone | 额骨处的凹陷性骨折 |
[21:24] | is evidence of blunt force trauma. | 是钝器伤的证据 |
[21:26] | Within the injury is a deep linear fracture. | 在伤口里有一道很深的线形骨折 |
[21:28] | It contains bone from another body | 里面含有来自另一具尸体的骨头 |
[21:30] | that was laced with arsenic and mercury. | 骨头里面有砷和汞的成分 |
[21:32] | Like General Howe’s remains. | 就像豪将军的遗骸一样 |
[21:35] | But his bones were undisturbed. | 但他的骨头没被动过 |
[21:37] | So Sarah may have been beaten to death with his skull? | 所以萨拉可能是被他的头骨殴打致死的 |
[21:40] | The general’s skull would have caused the depression fracture | 将军的头骨可能在最初接触时造成了 |
[21:42] | upon initial impact. | 压迫性骨裂 |
[21:43] | Then once the killer struck multiple times… | 而一旦凶手重复击打数次 |
[21:46] | the skull shattered, | 头盖骨就被打碎了 |
[21:46] | and a jagged piece of it severed the anterior sphenopalatine. | 而其中一块锯齿状碎片切断了前颚 |
[21:50] | The sphenopalatine is the terminal branch of the maxillary artery. | 蝶颚是上颌动脉的终末分支 |
[21:53] | Sarah’s nose would have burst like a pipe. | 萨拉的鼻子会像水管一样爆掉 |
[21:55] | So Howe’s skull giveth life and taketh it away. | 所以豪的头骨既赐之以性命又取之性命 |
[21:58] | Oh, come on. You don’t actually believe | 拜托 你不会真的相信 |
[21:59] | the skull has supernatural power. | 这个头骨有超自然能力吧 |
[22:01] | Please. I’m a conspiracy theorist, | 拜托 我是个阴谋论者 |
[22:02] | not a supernatural nut. | 不是个超自然主义疯子 |
[22:04] | I also found a slight fracture to the victim’s | 我还在受害者左肩胛下方的尖端发现了 |
[22:07] | left inferior scapular apex. | 轻微骨折现象 |
[22:09] | That suggests Sarah fell into something sharp. | 那表明萨拉倒在了某种锋利的东西上 |
[22:12] | All right, I’ll run it for trace and see what I can find. | 好吧 我去检查微量颗粒看能找到什么 |
[22:20] | So, I just got back from the bar | 我刚从那个萨拉 |
[22:22] | where Sarah drank that expensive champagne. | 喝了超贵香槟的酒吧那边回来 |
[22:24] | Oh, wait a second. You went to the bar without telling me? | 等一下 你去酒吧居然不告诉我 |
[22:27] | Was I supposed to wait on you to fill out a permission slip? | 难道我还得等你填完同意书再去吗 |
[22:29] | Corbin was right about you– not one for following the rules. | 柯尔宾说得对 你不是个循规蹈矩的人 |
[22:33] | You knew August Corbin? | 你认识奥古斯特·柯尔宾 |
[22:34] | Yeah. You know what? He mentioned you last time that we spoke. | 是啊 上次我们聊天的时候他提到了你 |
[22:36] | He said that, um, you were a lot like me back in the day. | 他说 你有点像当年的我 |
[22:40] | I cannot believe it. | 我简直不能相信 |
[22:40] | He thought you and I were alike. | 他觉得我跟你很像 |
[22:42] | That is high praise. | 那可真是高度称赞啊 |
[22:43] | He said that you would have made a great agent. | 他说你本可以成为一名优秀的探员 |
[22:46] | But…? | 然而 |
[22:50] | Just don’t think | 只是不觉得 |
[22:50] | that you have to save the world, all in one day. | 你需要在一天之内去拯救整个世界 |
[22:57] | What did you find out at the bar? | 你在酒吧里发现了什么 |
[23:01] | I spoke to a waitress who remembered seeing Sarah celebrating | 我问了一个女服务员 她记得看到萨拉 |
[23:03] | with a dark-haired guy, slight build. | 跟一个黑发瘦削的男子在庆祝 |
[23:06] | Wait a second. That doesn’t sound like her boyfriend. | 等一下 听起来不像她男朋友 |
[23:08] | And so, if Sarah wasn’t with Joel on the night | 所以 在那个颠覆了她整个人生的夜里 |
[23:10] | that her entire life changed, who was she with? | 萨拉不是跟乔尔在一起的话 那是跟谁一起 |
[23:16] | I wasn’t having an affair with Sarah Lippman. | 我跟萨拉·利普曼没有私情 |
[23:19] | You were seen drinking champagne with Sarah. | 有人看到你跟萨拉一起喝香槟 |
[23:21] | Plus, handwriting analysis says that you wrote this. | 并且 字迹分析表明这是你写的 |
[23:29] | Well, there’s a problem with your theory. | 好吧 你的这个理论有个问题 |
[23:32] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[23:34] | Sarah and I were friends, colleagues. | 萨拉和我是朋友 是同事 |
[23:37] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[23:38] | Okay, then. What were you celebrating, hmm? | 好吧 那你们是在庆祝什么 |
[23:41] | What happened that was “Insane”? | 发生了什么事这么”疯狂” |
[23:47] | Hey, you know what? I don’t even have time for this. | 你知道吗 我没时间跟你耗在这儿 |
[23:49] | I already got enough to indict you. | 我已经有足够的证据可以起诉你 |
[23:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:53] | Sarah and I became friends | 萨拉和我之所以能成为朋友 |
[23:55] | because we both had close calls with death. | 是因为我们都曾九死一生 |
[23:58] | I was really sick as a kid, | 我还是孩子的时候身体就很弱 |
[24:01] | and Sarah had a sister that died young. | 而萨拉有个妹妹在很小的时候就死了 |
[24:04] | She was desperate to find out what happens after. | 她很想知道死后有什么 |
[24:10] | As in, after life? | 你是说 生命终结之后吗 |
[24:12] | I mean, we’re doctors, right? | 我是说我们都是医生 对吧 |
[24:14] | We’re taught how to bring people back from the brink. | 我们学的是如何将人们从死亡边缘救回来 |
[24:18] | So Sarah asked me to… | 所以萨拉叫我 |
[24:19] | To kill her. | 杀了她 |
[24:20] | I induced her heart to stop, and then I restarted it. | 我让她的心脏停止跳动而后又恢复了它 |
[24:24] | I brought her back. | 我把她救回来了 |
[24:26] | And you did this two weeks ago? | 你是在两周前做的这些吗 |
[24:28] | She said it was transformative. | 她说那感觉能改变人生 |
[24:31] | You know, she saw her sister, | 你知道吗 她看到了她妹妹 |
[24:33] | and her sister told her to let go of all her fear. | 她妹妹让她放下所有的恐惧 |
[24:38] | That… is what we were celebrating. | 那就是我们为之庆祝的事情 |
[24:40] | It was science… | 这就是科学 |
[24:43] | at its most powerful. | 最强大的时候 |
[24:45] | Science? And was it science that made you dig up the skull of | 科学 你把一个英国将军的头骨挖出来 |
[24:49] | a Redcoat General to help you? | 也是科学吗 |
[24:50] | I didn’t dig anything up. | 我没有挖什么东西 |
[24:52] | Sarah had this weird idea | 萨拉有这个诡异的想法 |
[24:55] | that thing had power, but I didn’t buy it. | 觉得那东西是有力量的 但我不相信 |
[24:57] | You know, I just thought it was… | 要知道 我只是觉得它 |
[24:59] | like a rabbit’s foot… for good luck. | 就像是会带来好运的兔子腿 |
[25:03] | Where is that rabbit’s foot now? | 那现在那个兔子腿在哪儿呢 |
[25:05] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:07] | The last time I saw it was… | 我最后一次见到它是 |
[25:09] | in the lab when we… did it, | 在我们做那事的实验室里 |
[25:13] | but after Sarah crossed over, | 但是在萨拉昏死过去的时候 |
[25:14] | we weren’t thinking about the skull. | 我们并没有想到那个头骨 |
[25:17] | You just admitted to stopping someone’s heart. | 你刚刚承认你把某人的心脏停掉了 |
[25:20] | That’s attempted murder of someone who’s now dead. | 那就是企图谋杀某个现在已经死了的人 |
[25:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:31] | I swabbed Sarah’s scapular injury. | 我对萨拉肩胛骨上的伤口进行了取样 |
[25:33] | Hopefully the Mass Spec will give us something useful. | 希望质谱仪能给我们一些有用的东西 |
[25:36] | Hey, do Abbie and Ichabod | 艾比和伊卡伯德有没有 |
[25:39] | remind you of any other couples? | 让你想起其他哪对夫妻 |
[25:42] | Oh, my God, you’re totally right! | 我的天哪 你说的太对了 |
[25:47] | They’re us! | 就是我们 |
[25:48] | I mean, she’s beautiful, he has an incredible head of hair. | 她很漂亮 而他有令人难以置信的秀发 |
[25:51] | I was actually talking about Brennan and Booth. | 事实上我是在说布纳恩和布斯 |
[25:54] | Mm, I don’t see it. | 我没看出来 |
[25:58] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[26:00] | Hexachloride is common in industrial cleaners. | 六氯化合物在工业清洁剂中很常见 |
[26:02] | Well, that’s not gonna help you very much. | 好吧 这对你没什么用吧 |
[26:04] | Well, it does when it’s combined with vermin-proof bitumastic. | 当它跟防蛀沥青结合在一起时就对我有用 |
[26:07] | Why does that sound familiar? | 听起来怎么那么熟悉 |
[26:09] | It’s sprayed on the underside of morgue tables. | 它被喷在停尸房里桌子的下面 |
[26:11] | Same as you’d find in an anatomy room. | 能在解剖间找到这种东西 |
[26:15] | 原始踪迹 六氯化合物 沥青砂胶 | |
[26:20] | Isn’t it kind of pointless | 在这样一个地方 |
[26:21] | to ALS for blood in a place like this? | 用紫外线电筒找血迹不会很没意义吗 |
[26:23] | It’s like looking for a needle in a needle stack. | 这就像在针堆里面找一根针 |
[26:25] | Well, we’re not looking for pools of blood. | 好吧 我们不是要找血滩 |
[26:27] | We’re looking for spatter. | 我们是要找血溅的痕迹 |
[26:29] | Like the kind made from a live body. | 就像那种活人流的血 |
[26:31] | Oh. So, I’m guessing | 所以 我猜 |
[26:32] | that cadavers don’t spout blood like Old Yeller. | 尸体不会像老黄一样喷出血柱 |
[26:36] | Old Yeller is a dog. | 老黄是条狗 |
[26:38] | You’re thinking of Old Faithful, the geyser. | 你是想说忠实泉吧 那个喷泉 |
[26:41] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:42] | Yeah, pretty sure. | 非常确定 |
[26:43] | I can’t imagine taking a chance with life like Sarah did. | 我不能想象像萨拉一样把自己的性命拿去冒险 |
[26:46] | You’re not curious what happens? | 你不好奇发生了什么吗 |
[26:48] | I know what happens. The heart stops, | 我知道发生了什么 心脏停止跳动 |
[26:50] | brain functions cease, the body quits. | 大脑功能停止 身体也停止运作 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I know, but you know, after that. | 我知道 但对之后的事不好奇吗 |
[26:55] | Are you talking about Heaven? | 你是说天堂吗 |
[26:57] | Yeah. Maybe. | 有可能 |
[27:00] | Look, I hate to say it, but I do not think | 我不想这么说 不过我不觉得 |
[27:02] | that the victim died here. | 受害者是死在这里的 |
[27:02] | I don’t see any evidence of arterial spray. | 我没看到任何动脉血管喷溅的证据 |
[27:06] | Uh, that’s because you’re not looking in the right places. | 那是因为你没有到正确的地方去找 |
[27:12] | Of course. Her heart was still pumping. | 对啊 她的心脏还在跳动呢 |
[27:15] | So, Sarah’s sphenopalatine artery was severed. | 所以萨拉的蝶颚动脉确实是被切断了 |
[27:19] | Her blood shot all the way up to the ceiling. | 她的血全喷到了天花板上 |
[27:22] | Looks like we found our crime scene. | 看起来我们找到了犯罪现场 |
[27:31] | Oh, Mr. Crane, have you made valuable | 克兰先生 你有效地利用了 |
[27:33] | use of your time in our archives? | 在我们档案馆里的这段时间了吗 |
[27:36] | Impressive, to say the very least. | 至少我非常佩服 |
[27:39] | Jefferson would have certainly approved. | 杰斐逊本人定会十分赞赏 |
[27:43] | More secrets revealed? | 更多秘密被揭露了吗 |
[27:45] | These… are remodeled puncture marks on Sarah’s ilium. | 这些是萨拉髂骨上已愈合的针刺痕迹 |
[27:49] | Consistent with bone marrow donation. | 与捐赠了骨髓的特征相一致 |
[27:51] | A procedure more suited to family members, | 这一疗程一般更适合家庭成员间 |
[27:53] | if I’m not mistaken? | 如果我没说错的话 |
[27:54] | You are not. | 你没说错 |
[27:55] | Sarah’s sister died of cancer. | 萨拉的妹妹死于癌症 |
[27:58] | These marks indicate Sarah may have given | 这些痕迹表明萨拉可能曾经为了救她 |
[28:01] | bone marrow in an effort to save her. | 献出自己的骨髓 |
[28:03] | Perhaps the untimely death of her sister | 也许最终她妹妹的死 |
[28:06] | compelled Miss Lippmann to seek out the hereafter. | 使得利普曼小姐不得不去寻找来世 |
[28:12] | The hereafter doesn’t exist. | 来世并不存在 |
[28:14] | It’s nothing but a fiction we created | 它只是一个我们创造出来的虚构世界 |
[28:17] | to fight the biological inevitability of death. | 用以对抗生物学上不可规避的死亡 |
[28:21] | Some inevitabilities take longer than others. | 有些人死亡的时间远久于其他人 |
[28:27] | I see your search in the archives was fruitful? | 我看你在档案馆里收获良多啊 |
[28:32] | Oh, yes, a most fascinating find. | 是啊 很有趣的发现 |
[28:34] | One which, hopefully, | 希望能助我和和米尔斯 |
[28:36] | will assist Agent Mills and me in our endeavors. | 一臂之力 |
[28:42] | This is convenient. | 好巧 |
[28:44] | An edict from George Washington ordering | 一份乔治·华盛顿签发的法令要求 |
[28:48] | the remains of General Howe to be entombed, | 将豪将军的遗体葬入墓中 |
[28:51] | not in England, but in the Colonies. | 不是葬在英国 而是葬在殖民地 |
[28:54] | Hmm. Preferably in Sleepy Hollow, | 最好是在沉睡谷 |
[28:56] | where his headstone will be a magnificent addition | 他的墓石将为 |
[28:59] | to our Founding Fathers burial site. | 我们的开国元勋墓地增色不少 |
[29:03] | The signature | 这个签名 |
[29:04] | 阁下 谨启 乔治·华盛顿 | |
[29:04] | clearly doesn’t match the handwriting. | 很明显跟上面的字迹不相符 |
[29:06] | However, General Washington’s diaries– | 但是 华盛顿将军的日记 |
[29:08] | also readily available in your archives– | 在你们的档案馆里也能很容易地找到它 |
[29:11] | will corroborate that this missive was dictated | 这份公文是华盛顿口述 |
[29:13] | to a trusted captain. | 一位可靠的上尉书写的 |
[29:17] | The intent and legal weight of its contents | 这份公文的意图以及法律地位 |
[29:22] | should be fairly self-evident. | 也就应该不言而喻了 |
[29:24] | If this letter does prove authentic, | 如果这封信被鉴定为真的 |
[29:27] | you can have your body back. | 你就可以把尸体带走了 |
[29:30] | Until then, it stays at the Jeffersonian. | 在那之前 它得被保存在杰斐逊 |
[29:40] | All right, well, this is all the medical waste | 好了 这些就是那间解剖室的 |
[29:42] | from the anatomy room. | 全部医疗垃圾 |
[29:44] | It’s a good place for a killer | 对于凶手来说 这是个 |
[29:45] | to dump any evidence. | 丢弃证据的好地方 |
[29:46] | Now we have to go through all of it | 现在我们得把它们全部仔细检查一遍 |
[29:48] | to find General Howe’s skull. | 以找到豪将军的头骨 |
[29:49] | Yeah, that’s where the fun is! | 是啊 这正是有趣之处 |
[29:51] | I’m as excited as a little boy on Christmas morning. | 我就像圣诞节早上的小男孩一样激动呢 |
[29:55] | That makes me feel just a little bad for Michael Vincent. | 我感觉迈克尔·文森特好可怜啊 |
[30:01] | These bones shards appear to be | 这些骨头碎片看起来 |
[30:03] | the same age as General Howe’s skull. | 跟豪将军的头骨年代类似 |
[30:05] | Nice work, Mr. Bray. | 做得好 布雷先生 |
[30:07] | You may have found a portion of our murder weapon. | 也许你能找到一部分凶器呢 |
[30:10] | Let’s see if it’s in this grab bag. | 我们来看看它是不是在这个百宝囊里 |
[30:13] | This looks promising. | 看起来挺有可能的 |
[30:18] | Okay. Band-Aids. | 好吧 创可贴 |
[30:21] | Oof! Blood-soaked towels. | 浸满血的毛巾 |
[30:25] | Used gauze. | 用过的纱布 |
[30:26] | Hey, check this out. | 快来看看这个 |
[30:28] | Oh. Hmm. Broken porcelain. | 碎掉的瓷器 |
[30:30] | Probably a coffee mug. | 有可能是个咖啡杯 |
[30:32] | These are | 还有一些 |
[30:33] | injection vials. | 注射用的药水瓶 |
[30:35] | Looks like they’re empty. | 看起来它们是空的 |
[30:36] | I guess that’s not unusual | 我想在你检查医疗垃圾的时候 |
[30:37] | when you’re going through medical waste. | 找到这个应该不足为奇吧 |
[30:39] | They’re from an anatomy lab. | 这是解剖室的垃圾 |
[30:40] | There are no patients there, just cadavers. | 那里又没有病人 只有尸体啊 |
[30:44] | And these labels are illegible. | 而且这些标签都很模糊 |
[30:45] | The writing must have rubbed off. | 上面的字肯定被擦掉了 |
[30:47] | There’s probably still some trace in the vials. | 瓶子里或许还有药水的痕迹 |
[30:49] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我来看看我能查出什么 |
[30:52] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[30:55] | General William Howe. | 威廉·豪将军 |
[30:58] | I cannot say that it’s an honor. | 我真没法说幸会 |
[31:04] | Slow down, Bones. Okay, look, | 别急 骨头 好吧 听我说 |
[31:05] | I know that Crane is annoying, | 我知道克兰是挺烦人的 |
[31:07] | but what would you like me to do, huh? Deport him? | 但你想要我怎么做呢 驱逐他出境吗 |
[31:10] | Relax. Okay, I will take care of it. | 放松点 好吧 我会帮你的 |
[31:12] | Don’t worry. I got it. | 你别担心 有我呢 |
[31:13] | Just go look at a dead body or something. | 你只管去查查尸体什么的好了 |
[31:15] | Ichabod causing trouble? | 伊卡伯德惹事了吗 |
[31:17] | The guy– he wants General Howe’s body, | 那家伙 他想得到豪将军的尸体 |
[31:18] | and Bones– she’s really not hip to that right now. | 而骨头 她这会可不乐意这么做 |
[31:22] | So, I just got word from Hodgins. | 我刚从哈金斯那里得到消息 |
[31:23] | He found drugs in the vials | 他知道在被害人做小死亡实验的地方 |
[31:25] | where the victim did her little death experiment. | 找到的药瓶里是什么药了 |
[31:27] | Calcium chloride and Verapamil. | 氯化钙和戊脉安[一种冠状动脉扩张药] |
[31:29] | Yeah. Turns out, | 是啊 原来 |
[31:30] | the prescriptions were filled at St. Francis Medical Center | 那药方正是在被害人被杀当晚 |
[31:32] | the night the victim was killed. | 在圣弗朗西斯医疗中心拿的 |
[31:34] | – Any idea who wrote the prescription? – Yeah. | -你知道是谁开的药方吗 -知道 |
[31:37] | The chief resident of Sarah Lippman’s medical program, | 是萨拉·利普曼的医学项目的总住院医师 |
[31:39] | Dr. John Cruz. | 约翰·克鲁兹医生 |
[31:44] | It’s a simple question: | 这个问题很简单 |
[31:45] | Is Mr. Crane a liar or not? | 克兰先生是个骗子吗 |
[31:47] | Well, I’m saying it’s not a simple answer. | 我得告诉你 这回答可不简单 |
[31:51] | Is the document real? | 这些文件是真的吗 |
[31:53] | Well, the paper is Dutch hemp, | 纸张的材料是荷兰麻 |
[31:55] | and its degradation dates it to the late 1700s. | 从纸的降解程度来看确是十八世纪晚期的 |
[31:58] | So Crane found old paper, | 所以克兰找到了古董纸张 |
[32:00] | but the ink is fake. | 但上面的墨水是假的咯 |
[32:02] | No, the ink is iron gall from | 不 这墨水是从铁盐和鞣酸中 |
[32:06] | iron salts and tannic acids. | 提取出来的鞣酸铁 |
[32:07] | Which was the standard in Europe | 这在欧洲五世纪到十九世纪之间 |
[32:08] | from the fifth to the 19th century. | 都是通行的标准做法 |
[32:11] | But the signature is fake? | 那难道签名是假的吗 |
[32:14] | No. I compared it pixel by pixel | 不 我以像素为单位 |
[32:16] | to Washington’s signature on the Constitution. | 拿它跟华盛顿在宪法上的签名做了对比 |
[32:20] | The slant and spacing show that it’s a perfect match. | 倾斜度和间隔说明它跟真的签名完全吻合 |
[32:24] | Looks like I owe Mr. Crane an apology. | 看来我欠克兰先生一个道歉 |
[32:26] | Not yet. | 也不是 |
[32:27] | I also examined the handwriting | 我还检查了华盛顿口述 |
[32:29] | of the officer that Washington was dictating to. | 上尉书写的公文笔迹 |
[32:32] | And? | 然后呢 |
[32:34] | It’s an exact match to the notes that Ichabod Crane took | 它跟伊卡伯德·克兰在这间实验室里 |
[32:37] | when he was deciphering The Book of Shadows, | 破译《暗影之书》时 |
[32:39] | here in the lab. | 所写的笔记的字迹一模一样 |
[32:41] | The stops and lifts | 他的草书拼写的 |
[32:43] | of his cursive lettering are unmistakable. | 起笔和落笔是不会出错的 |
[32:46] | But this letter | 但这封信 |
[32:47] | has been in our archives for half a century. | 已经在我们的档案馆里放了半个世纪 |
[32:50] | I can’t explain this, | 我无法解释这件事 |
[32:52] | unless he went back in time and forged it in the Revolution. | 除非他回到过去 在革命时期伪造了它 |
[32:55] | Well, that would be impossible. | 那肯定是不可能的 |
[32:56] | I know. But there’s no question. | 我知道 但毫无疑问 |
[32:58] | The handwriting belongs to Ichabod Crane. | 这上面的笔迹属于伊卡伯德·克兰 |
[33:13] | I’m hoping you can help me with a little problem I’m having. | 我希望你能帮我解释一下我遇到的问题 |
[33:15] | I can’t seem to figure out | 我好像搞不清楚 |
[33:16] | what these two people have in common. | 这两个人之间的共同点 |
[33:23] | They’re both my patients. | 他们都是我的病人 |
[33:24] | But oddly enough, neither one of them | 但奇怪的是 他们两个都没有 |
[33:27] | got the meds that you ordered for them three days ago. | 得到你三天前为他们开的药 |
[33:30] | Then maybe you should talking to the nursing staff. | 那你或许应该去问护理人员吧 |
[33:32] | They never got the order because | 他们从未看到过这个处方 |
[33:34] | the patients didn’t need the meds. | 因为这两位病人都不需要这些药 |
[33:36] | Sarah Lippman did. | 是萨拉·利普曼需要 |
[33:39] | Why would Sarah Lippman need verapamil and calcium chloride? | 萨拉·利普曼要戊脉安和氯化钙干什么 |
[33:43] | I think you know why. | 我想你知道这是为什么 |
[33:44] | To stop her heart, and then start it again. | 让她的心脏停跳 再复苏 |
[33:48] | Same thing she did two weeks before | 跟她两周之前做的一样 |
[33:50] | when you prescribed the same two medications | 那时你也一样给另外两位病人 |
[33:52] | for two other patients, who also never got them. | 开了这两种药 而他们也一样没拿到 |
[33:56] | I told her it was crazy. | 我告诉过她这太疯狂了 |
[33:59] | I tried to talk her out of it. | 我想劝她打消这个念头 |
[34:00] | But you just couldn’t say no | 但你不能说你不愿意 |
[34:01] | because you were sleeping with her. | 因为你在跟她偷情 |
[34:03] | I wasn’t sleeping with her. | 我没跟她偷情 |
[34:06] | If that isn’t it, then… | 如果没有的话 那… |
[34:08] | why did you kill her, Dr. Cruz? | 你为什么要杀她 克鲁兹医生 |
[34:10] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[34:11] | Why else would we find the murder weapon | 不然我们怎么会在你开的药旁边 |
[34:13] | next to the drugs that you ordered? | 找到凶器的呢 |
[34:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:19] | My wife did leave me, | 我老婆是离开我了 |
[34:20] | but Sarah had nothing to do with that. | 但这跟萨拉一点关系也没有 |
[34:24] | I was a wreck, I was drinking too much, | 我成了个废渣 开始酗酒 |
[34:26] | and once– once– | 有一次 只有一次… |
[34:29] | I was scrubbing out of surgery and… | 我刚做完手术在消毒 然后… |
[34:31] | Sarah smelled it on my breath. | 萨拉从我的呼吸里闻到了酒味 |
[34:33] | She blackmailed you to get the drugs? | 她威胁你来换得药剂吗 |
[34:38] | I’d already lost my wife. | 我已经失去了妻子 |
[34:41] | I couldn’t lose anything else. | 我不能再失去别的东西了 |
[34:43] | So instead of risking your career, | 所以 为了不威胁到你的职业前途 |
[34:45] | you let two students risk their lives | 你让两个学生拿他们的性命来冒险 |
[34:47] | trying to kill each other. | 试着把对方杀死 |
[34:50] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[34:52] | It looks like one of them succeeded. | 看来他们其中一人做成功了 |
[35:00] | I understand you have authenticated the letter. | 我知道你已经鉴定过这封信了 |
[35:02] | Please, no need to apologize for doubting its veracity. | 不用 请别为怀疑它的真实性而道歉 |
[35:06] | Actually, I was wondering | 事实上 我是想请你 |
[35:07] | if you can resolve a paradox for me. | 帮我解释一个悖论 |
[35:10] | Do tell. | 请讲 |
[35:11] | A document on 200-year-old paper, | 一份写在两百年历史的纸张上的文件 |
[35:14] | written in 200-year-old ink | 上面的字也是用两百年历史的墨水写的 |
[35:17] | found to have been written by a man | 可它为什么会被查出 |
[35:20] | who was born 200 years after the document was created. | 是由一个两百年之后才出生的人写的呢 |
[35:25] | Mm, clearly an impossibility. | 显然这是不可能的嘛 |
[35:28] | And yet… | 但是… |
[35:36] | …the handwriting is a match. | …笔迹确实吻合的 |
[35:39] | Wh… um… | 什么… |
[35:43] | I knew of this letter | 我知道这封信的事 |
[35:45] | because it was written by an officer in the Patriot Army | 因为这是一位名叫伊卡伯德·克兰的 |
[35:48] | named Ichabod Crane. | 爱国军军官写的 |
[35:52] | Your ancestor. | 是你的祖先 |
[35:54] | Not being a scientist of your expertise, | 我不懂你们那个专业的知识 |
[35:56] | I cannot say whether handwriting | 我不知道字迹是不是 |
[35:57] | is an inherited trait. | 一种遗传性状 |
[36:00] | Well, I have never known that to be a possibility. | 我还不知道有可能发生这种事 |
[36:03] | Hence, your paradox. | 因此 就有了你提出的悖论 |
[36:04] | Clearly I could not have been there to have written it. | 显然我不可能回到过去写就它 |
[36:10] | “If you eliminate all other possibilities, | “如果把其他的可能性都排除了 |
[36:14] | whatever remains must be the truth.” | 剩下来的那种可能一定是真的” |
[36:18] | Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[36:20] | So I take it this means you’ll allow me to take the body? | 那么我想这意味着你同意我带走尸体了 |
[36:23] | When the case is solved. | 等到案子解决了就行 |
[36:25] | As it turns out, | 目前我们查出了 |
[36:27] | Howe’s skull is the murder weapon. | 豪的头骨是凶器 |
[36:29] | We found it in the waste from the anatomy lab. | 我们在解剖室的垃圾里找到了 |
[36:33] | Based on the fractured occipital, | 根据枕骨上的裂纹 |
[36:36] | it appears the killer held the skull like so. | 凶手当时应该是这样拿着头颅 |
[36:40] | Our best bet would have been to find | 我们很可能在豪将军的 |
[36:42] | trace evidence in General Howe’s canine. | 犬牙里找到少量证据 |
[36:44] | However, it was knocked out during the murder | 但它在犯案过程中被敲落了 |
[36:46] | and we can’t find it. | 我们找不到它 |
[36:47] | Because it came loose. | 因为它变松了 |
[36:49] | He was thrown by a wild stallion he was trying to tame | 他接管了英国军队后 想要驯服一匹野种马 |
[36:52] | after he took control of the British forces. | 被这匹马给甩了出去 |
[36:55] | Wouldn’t a man of his stature have used false teeth? | 他那么有地位的人应该会用假牙吧 |
[36:58] | Iron, or ivory, | 铁质 象牙 |
[37:00] | or animal teeth? | 或者动物的牙齿 |
[37:00] | Oh, he tried those. | 他都试过 |
[37:03] | Then he learned the French had developed porcelain teeth. | 后来他听说法国人发明了烤瓷牙 |
[37:08] | If Howe’s canine was porcelain, | 如果豪的犬牙是烤瓷 |
[37:12] | it would have shattered on impact, | 受力应该会碎裂 |
[37:14] | possibly injuring the killer’s hand. | 很可能伤到了凶手的手 |
[37:24] | Mr. Crane brought to my attention | 克兰先生提醒到我了 |
[37:26] | that we made a faulty assumption. | 我们做了一个错误的假设 |
[37:27] | We didn’t account for the magical powers of the skull? | 我们没有考虑到头骨的魔力吗 |
[37:29] | No, we didn’t account for the fact | 不是 我们没有考虑到 |
[37:31] | that the missing tooth isn’t a tooth. | 那枚不见的牙齿并不是牙齿 |
[37:33] | – So, he had a false tooth? – Yes. | -你是说他有一枚假牙 -没错 |
[37:35] | – Made of porcelain. – If the tooth | -瓷质的 -如果这颗牙齿 |
[37:37] | scraped the killer’s hand… | 刮到了凶手的手 |
[37:39] | There’s a significant possibility | 那上面很可能就有 |
[37:41] | of covering epithelial cells. | 凶手的上皮细胞 |
[37:42] | But if Howe had a porcelain tooth, where is it now? | 但如果豪真有一颗烤瓷牙 又在哪呢 |
[37:45] | Porcelain. | 瓷 |
[37:47] | The coffee cup. | 那个咖啡杯 |
[37:48] | I-I have all of these pieces | 这个咖啡杯的所有碎片 |
[37:50] | of a broken coffee cup. | 我都收集起来了 |
[37:52] | The porcelain could have easily gotten mixed in there. | 瓷很容易就混在里面了 |
[37:55] | Dr. Hodgins, go over that piece again here. | 哈金斯博士 再仔细看那一片 |
[37:58] | Its hue doesn’t match the others. | 这个色泽和其他的不一样 |
[37:59] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:01] | And it’s got a pointed cusp and single root like a canine. | 它有一头是尖的 而且和犬牙一样有单根 |
[38:04] | Bet it was nice and shiny, back in the day. | 在过去肯定漂亮又闪亮 |
[38:06] | And if it wasn’t with the skull, maybe the killer | 如果它和头骨没在一起 或许凶手就 |
[38:08] | didn’t clean it off. | 没有清理它 |
[38:14] | We found your skin cells | 我们找到了你的皮肤细胞 |
[38:16] | on the skull that you slammed into Sarah’s head. | 就在你摔向萨拉脑袋的那个头骨上 |
[38:18] | I touched the thing. | 我确实碰过它 |
[38:20] | I-I went with her to dig it up. So what? | 我和她一起把它挖出来 这又怎么了 |
[38:22] | You sure a jury’s going to buy that? | 你觉得陪审团会信你的话吗 |
[38:25] | I think I need to talk to a lawyer. | 我觉得我该找个律师 |
[38:26] | Just relax. Slow down, Joel, okay? | 放轻松 慢慢来好吧 乔尔 |
[38:29] | Why don’t you tell us what happened that night. | 你说说那天晚上发生了什么吧 |
[38:31] | What night are you talking about? | 你是说哪天晚上 |
[38:32] | The night that Sarah died, | 萨拉遇害那天晚上 |
[38:34] | she got two vials of drugs, | 她拿了两瓶药 |
[38:37] | enough to match your body weight. | 剂量和你的体重符合 |
[38:39] | You lied to us. | 你对我们说谎了 |
[38:41] | Sarah didn’t change because | 萨拉没有变 |
[38:42] | you rubbed off on her– she changed | 因为是你在以她为榜样 |
[38:44] | after she saw the other side. | 但她看到那边的世界就变了 |
[38:47] | Whatever she saw changed her life, | 她看到的东西彻底改变了她的生活 |
[38:50] | and she wanted you to experience the same thing. | 而且她想让你也有同样的体验 |
[38:55] | Okay, okay, I lied. | 好吧 我说了谎 |
[38:57] | All right, but not because I killed her. | 好吧 但不是说我杀了她 |
[38:59] | I didn’t want to get kicked out of the program. | 我只是不想被这个项目踢出去 |
[39:02] | I have a close friend who went through something similar. | 我有个好友也经历过类似的事情 |
[39:05] | He died… | 他死过一次 |
[39:06] | came back. | 又回来了 |
[39:08] | Everything changed for him. | 他整个都变了 |
[39:11] | He was never the same. | 再也不像原来那样了 |
[39:12] | Is that what happened to you, Joel? | 你是不是也这样呢 乔尔 |
[39:14] | It’s not like I really died. | 我并没感觉真的死了 |
[39:18] | I was only out for a few seconds. | 我就失去意识了几秒 |
[39:21] | It wasn’t that big a deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[39:22] | Okay, we found this picture of you and her. | 好吧 我们找到这张合影 |
[39:25] | You’re wearing your cross in that picture, | 你在照片里还戴着十字架 |
[39:28] | and now you’re not wearing that. | 现在却没戴了 |
[39:30] | You stop believing, or something? | 你是不信了吗 还是别的原因 |
[39:32] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[39:34] | What did you see on the other side? | 你在那边的世界看到了什么 |
[39:41] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[39:43] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没有发生 |
[39:48] | She said it would be amazing. | 她说会是令人赞叹的场景 |
[39:51] | I always had faith, | 我一直信教 |
[39:54] | but there was nothing. | 但那边什么也没有 |
[39:56] | I mean, how are you supposed to live with that, | 这么一来我该怎么活下去呢 |
[39:58] | knowing that there’s nothing after? | 知道了死后其实什么也没有 |
[40:01] | She took your faith away, didn’t she? | 她毁掉了你的信仰 是吧 |
[40:04] | And you killed her. | 于是你就杀了她 |
[40:05] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[40:08] | She was holding that stupid skull | 她当时举着那个蠢透的头骨 |
[40:10] | and I just… | 我就 |
[40:12] | I snapped. | 我发了火 |
[40:13] | Before I knew it, she was gone. | 当我反应过来的时候她已经死了 |
[40:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[40:34] | – To new friends. – Mm. New friends. | -致新朋友 -新朋友 |
[40:36] | Together we accomplished the impossible. | 我们一起完成了不可能的任务 |
[40:39] | Uh, no, there’s nothing impossible | 不对 侦破凶杀案这回事上 |
[40:41] | about solving a murder. | 没有什么是不可能的 |
[40:42] | It’s merely a matter of proper application | 只不过是对科学方法的 |
[40:44] | of the scientific method. | 适当应用 |
[40:46] | I was referring to the four of us getting along. | 我是指我们四个能相处融洽 |
[40:48] | I… thought that it would happen eventually. | 我早知道那是早晚的事 |
[40:52] | I must return to the Jeffersonian | 我必须回杰斐逊实验室 |
[40:55] | to prepare General Howe’s remains for transport. | 准备转移豪将军的遗体 |
[40:59] | You know, I gotta get going, too. | 说起来我也该走了 |
[41:00] | I got some work I got to do. | 我还有点工作 |
[41:01] | It was a pleasure meeting you, Agent Mills, | 很高兴认识你并跟你合作 |
[41:02] | and working with you. | 米尔斯探员 |
[41:03] | If you need anything, you call me. | 有事尽管找我 |
[41:04] | I can’t replace August, but I’ll do my best. | 虽然取代不了奥古斯特 但我会尽力做好 |
[41:06] | Agent Booth, I hope we get a chance to do it again. | 布斯探员 希望还有机会合作 |
[41:08] | You know, you never know. | 说不定哦 |
[41:10] | Stranger things have… happened. | 更奇妙的事情都发生过了 |
[41:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[41:14] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[41:24] | Oh, that is potent. | 这酒劲头很足 |
[41:26] | I believe Franklin once gave me a similar concoction. | 我记得富兰克林给我调过类似的饮品 |
[41:29] | Benjamin Franklin invented “Sex on the Beach”? | 本杰明·富兰克林发明的”情欲沙滩”吗 |
[41:31] | He called it “Fondled in the Forest,” but… | 他称之为”森林里的爱抚” 但是 |
[41:36] | Now you’re just making things up. | 现在你是在胡说了 |
[41:38] | You’ll never know. | 你哪能知道呢 |
[41:47] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[41:48] | Uh, General Howe’s remains are ready for your final signature | 豪将军的遗体已经准备就绪 |
[41:50] | before being transported back to Sleepy Hollow. | 你签字后就会转到断头谷去 |
[41:52] | That is unacceptable. | 怎么可能呢 |
[41:54] | I signed off on Howe’s remains a short while ago. | 我刚刚签发了豪的遗体 |
[41:56] | They were to be shipped by now. | 现在本该在运送途中了 |
[41:58] | Um, well, what should I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[42:00] | It’s better if I take care of this myself, Mr. Bray. | 我自己来处理可能更好 布雷先生 |
[42:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:14] | I got you. | 我吓到你了 |
[42:15] | I got you. I got you! | 我吓到你了 |
[42:16] | You did not “get me.” | 你没有吓到我 |
[42:18] | I got you, I got you. | 我真的吓到你了 |
[42:18] | You were scared. I told you I’d get you back. | 你被吓坏了 我说了会报仇 |
[42:20] | I was not scared, I was surprised. | 我可没被吓坏 只是很惊奇 |
[42:22] | Oh, is there a difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[42:24] | Of course there’s a difference. | 当然有区别 |
[42:24] | The amygdala is wired to | 见到意料外的东西时 |
[42:26] | activate a flow of adrenaline | 人的扁桃腺会 |
[42:28] | at the sight of something unexpected. | 激起一阵肾上腺素 |
[42:30] | That is quite different than being afraid. | 这和害怕可不一样 |
[42:32] | You can’t science your way out of this, Bones. | 就别拿科学来掩饰了 骨头 |
[42:34] | Well, if you were on the gurney, | 你跑轮床上去了 |
[42:35] | where are General Howe’s remains? | 那豪将军的遗体在哪儿 |
[42:36] | Wendell sent them back to Sleepy Hollow. | 温德尔把它们寄回断头谷了 |
[42:38] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[42:39] | But I think I will fire Mr. Bray. | 但我打算炒了布雷先生 |
[42:41] | – Fire him? – Yes. | -炒了他 -没错 |
[42:43] | As a prank. | 开个玩笑 |
[42:44] | I… He assisted in your prank, | 我…他帮你搞恶作剧 |
[42:46] | so it’s only appropriate that I prank him back. | 我该回敬他一个才对 |
[42:49] | That’s not a good prank. | 这玩笑可不太好 |
[42:50] | I’ll tell him… | 我就告诉他 |
[42:52] | – eventually. – Eventually? | -最终 -最终 |
[42:54] | – A year. – Whoa, wait a second. | -一年 -慢着 |
[42:55] | Wendell’s going to think that the doesn’t have a job | 温德尔会以为他一整年都干不了 |
[42:57] | for a whole year? | 这份工作 |
[42:59] | Got you, Booth. | 骗到你了 布斯 |
[42:59] | Ah, that’s not funny. | 这可不好玩 |
[43:01] | You did not. | 你没骗到我 |
[43:02] | I think we should go get a beer. | 我们去喝杯啤酒吧 |
[43:06] | I’m not surprised or scared. | 我没被惊到也没被吓到 |
[43:10] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |