时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | That’s too steep for me. | 那对我来说太陡了 |
[00:08] | Why don’t you go for it? | 还是你去吧 |
[00:08] | No. No, no. No. | 不 不 不 不 |
[00:12] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[00:12] | Come on, girls. | 拜托 姑娘们 |
[00:14] | Why do you think we came here? | 咱们是为什么来这的 |
[00:20] | I didn’t sign up for this! | 我可没想干这个 |
[00:35] | Bennie! | 本尼 |
[00:37] | Bennie, you okay? | 本尼 你没事吧 |
[00:52] | Oh, dude! | 哥们 |
[00:53] | Your bone’s sticking out! | 你的骨头刺出来了 |
[00:56] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[00:58] | Oh, my God, oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[01:03] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[01:05] | This isn’t my bone. | 这不是我的骨头 |
[01:23] | You all right, Bennie? | 你没事吧 本尼 |
[01:27] | Okay, good news. | 好吧 好消息 |
[01:28] | Christine’s first tooth just fell out. | 克里斯汀刚刚掉了第一颗牙 |
[01:30] | – Look at that. – How exciting! | -看看 -真是好消息 |
[01:31] | – Which tooth? – I don’t know — her front one. | -是哪颗牙 -我不知道 前牙 |
[01:34] | For future reference, | 为了你以后方便分辨 |
[01:35] | this is the deciduous lower central incisor. | 这是乳下中切牙 |
[01:38] | Great, I’ll remember that. Oh, and I told Christine | 棒极了 我会记得的 还有我跟克里斯汀说 |
[01:40] | the Tooth Fairy’s gonna be paying a visit. | 牙仙会来看她的 |
[01:41] | Actually, I’d prefer it if we didn’t do that. | 实际上 我不太希望我们这么做 |
[01:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:45] | It’s a modern pastiche of minor myths | 这是一些小神话的现代拼凑版 |
[01:48] | which completely lack thought or substance. | 既没想法又没实质内容 |
[01:50] | It’s tradition. There’s no harm in that. | 这是传统 无伤大雅 |
[01:52] | On the contrary, I don’t want to teach our daughter | 正相反 我不想让我们的女儿认为 |
[01:54] | that it is okay for a stranger to break into her room | 一个陌生人可以闯入她的房间 |
[01:57] | and steal discarded body parts. | 偷她掉落的身体零件 |
[01:59] | Body parts? We’re not talking about body parts; | 身体部分 这才不是身体部分呢 |
[02:00] | we’re talking about a tooth here. | 这是一颗牙齿 |
[02:01] | That’s a body part, Booth. | 牙齿就是身体零件 布斯 |
[02:02] | Well, it’s n — | 这 |
[02:05] | A body was found | 弗吉尼亚州盖恩斯维尔国家公园 |
[02:06] | in the woods near the national park in Gainesville, Virginia. | 附近的树林里发现了一具尸体 |
[02:10] | Oh, Aubrey’s on the way. | 奥布里在过去的路上 |
[02:11] | You know, it would actually be more valuable | 实际上 如果我们向克里斯汀 |
[02:14] | if we explain to Christine | 解释乳牙背后的科学道理 |
[02:15] | the science behind deciduous teeth. | 那样会更有意义 |
[02:17] | How the upper incisors are the first to shed. | 比如说为什么最先脱落的是上切牙 |
[02:20] | Oh, that sounds like a blast. | 听起来好有趣哦 |
[02:30] | That’s one hell of a way to park a bike. | 这样停单车还真是猛啊 |
[02:32] | Must’ve been a gnarly landing. | 着陆时肯定很仓促 |
[02:34] | Yeah, gnarly and painful. | 仓促且疼痛 |
[02:35] | The mountain biker said that this bone | 那个骑山地车的人说这根骨头 |
[02:37] | lodged itself into his arm. | 自己嵌入了他的胳膊 |
[02:39] | The sub-pubic angle of the pelvis | 骨盆的耻骨下角 |
[02:41] | tells me that the victim was a female. | 说明死者是女性 |
[02:43] | Bone density suggests that she was around her mid-20s. | 骨密度表明她的年龄在25岁左右 |
[02:46] | Well, and surface flesh is pretty much gone, | 体表肌肉已经基本没有了 |
[02:48] | but not from decomposition. | 但却不是腐烂造成的 |
[02:49] | Well, you can chalk that up to tons of predation. | 你可以把原因归结为大量的动物掠食 |
[02:51] | I mean, these trails are teeming | 这些山间小径上满是 |
[02:53] | with coyotes, uh, badgers, foxes. | 郊狼 獾还有狐狸 |
[02:56] | Do we have time of death yet? | 我们有死亡时间了吗 |
[02:57] | Well, the first molting of maggots | 蛆的第一次蜕皮期 |
[02:59] | have turned into second-instar larvae. | 已经进入二龄幼虫 |
[03:01] | So I’d say time of death | 所以我认为死亡时间 |
[03:03] | is in the last 48 hours. | 在过去的48小时内 |
[03:04] | The ribs appear to have received multiple fractures, | 肋骨貌似有多处骨折 |
[03:07] | uh, from the impact of the bicycle. | 是被自行车撞的 |
[03:10] | I mean, 170-pound biker, | 77公斤的车手 |
[03:12] | a 25-pound bike, factor in the rate of acceleration | 11公斤的单车 再加上加速度 |
[03:15] | and come on, I mean, | 这还用说吗 |
[03:16] | it’s your basic high school physics problem. | 这是基本的高中物理问题 |
[03:18] | Not in my high school. | 我高中可没学过 |
[03:20] | Well, we can rule out a jogger or a hiker. | 死者肯定不是来慢跑或是爬山的 |
[03:22] | Yeah, the heels would suggest otherwise. | 没错 她穿着高跟鞋呢 |
[03:25] | Dried blood. | 干了的血迹 |
[03:34] | Well, there’s more blood over here. | 这里有更多血迹 |
[03:37] | If she fell about there, | 如果她是在那附近摔倒的 |
[03:38] | she would’ve rolled and hit the outcropping. | 她应该会滚下来撞到突出的地表 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | Drag marks. | 拖动痕迹 |
[03:48] | So her body was thrown down there. | 所以她的尸体是被扔下去的 |
[03:51] | Someone was trying to get rid of her. | 有人想要弃尸 |
[03:54] | Yeah, well, I guess they didn’t try hard enough. | 看来他们做的不够彻底 |
[04:36] | Every bit of fabric I’m finding | 我找到的每一丝纤维 |
[04:38] | is a super long chain polymer. | 都是超级长的链型聚合物 |
[04:41] | She was wearing something stretchy. | 她穿的衣服弹性很好 |
[04:43] | Work-out clothes? | 运动服 |
[04:44] | The victim’s bone density, splayed metatarsals, | 死者的骨密度 外八字形的跖骨 |
[04:46] | and light frame would support her being a dancer. | 和娇小的体形可以说明她是名舞者 |
[04:49] | So does her muscle tone. | 还有她的肌肉紧张度 |
[04:50] | What’s left of it. | 残余的肌肉 |
[04:52] | Christine has shed her first tooth. | 克里斯汀换了第一颗牙 |
[04:54] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[04:55] | Booth wants to leave a dollar under her pillow | 布斯想要在她的枕头下放一块钱的硬币 |
[04:58] | and pretend it came from a fairy. | 然后假装是仙女给她的 |
[05:00] | Yeah, of course, the Tooth Fairy. | 当然了 牙仙嘛 |
[05:02] | The Tooth Fairy’s been visiting Michael Vincent | 最近牙仙几乎每周 |
[05:04] | almost every week lately. | 都来探望迈克尔·文森特 |
[05:05] | Well, aren’t you concerned it insults his intelligence? | 你不担心这会侮辱他的智商吗 |
[05:08] | Michael Vincent is six. | 迈克尔·文森特才六岁 |
[05:09] | Which means he is old enough to understand | 也就是说他已经可以理解 |
[05:10] | you are essentially perpetrating a fraud. | 你基本上就是在骗他 |
[05:13] | Well, no complaints from Michael Vincent so far. | 目前为止还没听到迈克尔·文森特抱怨这事 |
[05:15] | It appears the trauma to the ribs and the upper body | 肋骨和上半身所受到的创伤 |
[05:18] | were not all caused by the bike. | 并不都是单车撞击引起的 |
[05:19] | The victim also suffered extensive antemortem injuries | 死者死前还受过大面积的损伤 |
[05:22] | that have since remodeled. | 并且已经重塑了 |
[05:23] | Perhaps she was previously in an accident. | 也许她之前遇到过意外 |
[05:25] | This damage was not caused | 损伤不是由 |
[05:27] | by a discrete event. | 一个单独事件造成的 |
[05:29] | The remodeling of the ischia and both clavicles indicate | 坐骨和两侧锁骨的重塑表明 |
[05:33] | it was incurred over the course of the last decade. | 死者在过去的十年内反复受伤 |
[05:36] | You’re right — the acromioclavicular ligament | 你说得对 |
[05:39] | shows signs of repeated dislocation. | 肩锁韧带上也有反复脱臼的痕迹 |
[05:41] | I’m also seeing signs | 我还看到下颌窝上 |
[05:42] | of expanded articulation of the glenoid fossae. | 有关节变大的迹象 |
[05:45] | Her shoulders were repeatedly displaced | 她的肩膀遭受过 |
[05:47] | out of their socket. | 反复的错位 |
[05:50] | There’s something unusual | 她的食道上括约肌里 |
[05:51] | in the upper esophageal sphincter. | 有异物 |
[05:54] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[05:59] | It’s some kind of key. | 是某种钥匙 |
[06:01] | To what? | 开什么的钥匙 |
[06:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:03] | I’ve never seen one quite like this before. | 我以前从来没见过这样的钥匙 |
[06:06] | Do you think she was force-fed this? | 你认为她是被迫吞下这钥匙的吗 |
[06:12] | No. There are no apparent avulsion fractures | 不是 她的耳后寿台骨上 |
[06:15] | on the mastoid processes to support that hypothesis. | 并没有明显的撕脱骨折来支持这种假设 |
[06:17] | But it feels like there could be scarring on the trachea. | 但气管上摸起来貌似有伤疤 |
[06:20] | So she’d done this more than once? | 这么说她不止一次这么做了 |
[06:22] | That appears to be the case. | 看来是这样的 |
[06:24] | But why? | 可为什么呢 |
[06:30] | Right, but what about that one? | 好吧 但那张呢 |
[06:32] | That one’s good, but I like this one. | 那张不错 但我喜欢这张 |
[06:34] | But when you print it out, be sure to dial up the contrast. | 可当你打印的时候 记得调高对比度 |
[06:36] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[06:37] | Right, I should’ve thought of that. | 没错 我应该想到的 |
[06:39] | Then there’d be no point in my being here. | 那我的存在就没必要了 |
[06:43] | Sorry, I, uh, | 抱歉 我 |
[06:45] | – didn’t mean to interrupt. – Oh, no. | -我无意打扰 -不 |
[06:46] | Hey, you remember Sebastian, right? | 你还记得塞巴斯蒂安吧 |
[06:48] | He’s been giving me advice on my photography. | 他一直在指导我的摄影 |
[06:51] | I’m back in town | 我回到市里了 |
[06:52] | and wanted to see how Angela’s work has progressed. | 想看看安琪拉的摄影工作进展如何 |
[06:55] | But evidently, | 但显然 |
[06:56] | you need Angela for other things. | 你找安琪拉有别的事情 |
[06:57] | Thank you, I do. | 谢谢理解 我确实找她有事 |
[06:59] | Then I won’t get in your way. | 那我就不妨碍你们了 |
[07:01] | Please let me know when you have time. | 你有时间了跟我说 |
[07:03] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[07:07] | Hey, so, I’ve got a reconstruction | 我重塑了 |
[07:09] | of the victim’s face. | 受害者的脸 |
[07:11] | All that predation made it difficult, | 动物啃食让面部重塑有些困难 |
[07:13] | but I was able to narrow it down to a pool | 我将受害者的身份范围 |
[07:15] | of 379 women in the D.C. Area. | 缩小到了特区的379名女性之中 |
[07:19] | Okay, well, | 好的 对了 |
[07:20] | here’s the right second distal phalanx I retrieved. | 这是我取来的右手食指远节指骨 |
[07:22] | Hopefully there’s enough for a print. | 希望可以取到一个指纹 |
[07:24] | Yeah, let’s run that through the fingerprint scanner. | 我们来扫描一下指纹 |
[07:39] | that’s a total mess. | 这简直是面目全非了 |
[07:41] | Well, it might be enough to extrapolate a partial pattern. | 这有可能可以推断出部分的指纹 |
[07:44] | So, your world-famous photographer, | 你那个举世闻名的摄影师 |
[07:47] | he’s a handsome guy. | 长得挺帅啊 |
[07:49] | And by that you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[07:51] | That Sebastian may be interested | 塞巴斯蒂安可能不只是 |
[07:53] | in more than just your photography. | 对你的照片感兴趣 |
[07:55] | Oh, stop it. | 得了吧 |
[07:57] | He’s a mentor. | 他是我的导师 |
[07:58] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[08:00] | Well, it’s not complete, | 虽然不是完整的指纹 |
[08:01] | but it might get us something. | 但或许还能用 |
[08:03] | Let me run it through the IAFIS database. | 放到指纹综合自动识别系统数据库查一下 |
[08:07] | I’ll cross-reference these against the matches | 再跟之前我面部重塑的 |
[08:09] | from my facial reconstruction. | 匹配结果交叉对比 |
[08:15] | We found our victim. | 我们找到了受害者 |
[08:17] | Klarissa Mott. | 克拉瑞莎·莫特 |
[08:18] | 27 years old from Silver Spring, Maryland. | 27岁 来自马里兰州 银泉市 |
[08:29] | We’ve got no missing person’s report | 特区警局没有 |
[08:30] | on Klarissa Mott at D.C. Metro | 克拉瑞莎·莫特的失踪人口报告 |
[08:32] | and no known relatives in the D.C. Area. | 没有已知亲属在特区 |
[08:35] | Squints reported signs of abuse. | 斜眼小队那边报告有受虐待的迹象 |
[08:36] | Did she ever file a restraining order against her boyfriend? | 她有没有对男友申请禁止令 |
[08:39] | Nope, never made a domestic violence call, either. | 没有 也没有关于家庭暴力的报警电话 |
[08:41] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这一点道理都没有 |
[08:42] | I mean, a 20-something-year-old woman from the ‘burbs, | 一个二十几岁 来自郊区的姑娘 |
[08:45] | she disappears for days, and nobody, no one– | 消失了好几天 没有一个人 |
[08:49] | not even her roommate– reports her missing? | 连她室友都没有报告她失踪 |
[08:54] | Hi, we’re Special Agents Aubrey and– | 你好 我们是特别探员奥布里 |
[08:56] | FBI, Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 联邦调查局 特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[08:58] | I’m Victor Cornachio. | 我是维克多·科纳奇奥 |
[09:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:02] | We’re here to see Anna Lloyd. | 我们是来找安娜·劳埃德的 |
[09:03] | That’s my girlfriend. We were just cooking. | 她是我女朋友 我们在做饭 |
[09:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[09:10] | Smells good in here. | 闻起来不错啊 |
[09:11] | Anna and I just started a catering business. | 安娜和我刚刚开始做餐饮 |
[09:14] | Mandarin-peel truffle oil? | 柑橘皮松露油 |
[09:16] | – That’s amazing– – That’s exciting you know your oils. | -这油特别好 -你这么懂油好厉害哦 |
[09:18] | Can we get back to work now? | 我们可以干正事儿了吗 |
[09:20] | Here’s Anna. | 这就是安娜 |
[09:21] | You mind if I finish packing this up? | 我能把这些装完吗 |
[09:22] | Oh, just stay close. | 别走开就行 |
[09:23] | We might have some questions for you. | 我们可能需要问你些问题 |
[09:24] | Can we speak to you over here, please? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[09:29] | What’s this about? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:31] | This is about your roommate Klarissa Mott. | 是关于你室友克莱莉莎·莫特的事情 |
[09:33] | She was found murdered. | 她被人谋杀了 |
[09:35] | Oh, my God, that’s horrible. | 我的天呐 这太可怕了 |
[09:39] | were you two close? | 你们俩关系好吗 |
[09:41] | I didn’t know her very well. | 我跟她不太熟 |
[09:42] | We found each other online, we kept to ourselves. | 我们在网上认识的 平时没有太多交流 |
[09:45] | Can you think of anyone who’d want to hurt her? | 你能想到有什么人会害她吗 |
[09:47] | Not that I knew of. | 我不知道 |
[09:48] | She spent most of her time in another world, | 说实话 她大部分时间都 |
[09:50] | – to be honest with you. – What do you mean? | -待在另一个世界里 -什么意思 |
[09:52] | She’s was into some weird stuff. | 她喜欢一些奇怪的东西 |
[10:01] | Straightjackets and handcuffs. | 紧身衣和手铐 |
[10:03] | She was a magician? | 她是个魔术师吗 |
[10:04] | I said that once to her and she corrected me. | 我有一次也这么说 然后她纠正了我 |
[10:06] | She said she was an escape artist. | 她说她是一个逃脱大师 |
[10:08] | You know, like a performer? | 就是 表演脱身术的 |
[10:10] | – Like Houdini. – Exactly. | -胡迪尼那种 -对 |
[10:10] | 美国魔术师哈利·胡迪尼 被称为史上最伟大魔术师 脱逃术师及特技表演者 | |
[10:12] | She did shows at this club called the Magic Palace. | 她在这个叫魔法宫殿的地方表演 |
[10:13] | 克拉瑞莎·毕尔巴鄂 每周五晚 尽在魔法宫殿 | |
[10:14] | She went by another name? | 她用了化名 |
[10:15] | Yep, Klarissa Bilbao. | 对 克拉瑞莎·毕尔巴鄂 |
[10:27] | Will you stay in the left lane, Bones? | 留在左车道好吗 骨头 |
[10:28] | It always moves faster. | 左车道走得比较快 |
[10:29] | Your evidence is purely anecdotal. | 你这都是道听途说 |
[10:31] | All lanes of traffic average out to the same speed. | 平均下来所有的车道速度都是一样的 |
[10:34] | You would be quite irritated if I told you how to drive. | 如果我教你开车你也会生气的 |
[10:36] | That wouldn’t happen. | 不会的 |
[10:37] | I think that we can agree that I’m the driver in this family. | 我觉得我们都同意 我才是家里的司机 |
[10:40] | Usually, yes, | 通常是的 |
[10:41] | but this car is too technologically advanced for you. | 但是这辆车对你来说太高科技了 |
[10:43] | Bones, I know how to fly a helicopter, all right? | 骨头 直升机我都会开好吗 |
[10:45] | And besides, this car is as user-friendly as it gets. | 而且 这辆车的用户界面已经非常友好了 |
[10:48] | I have to admit it is easy to drive. | 我得承认它的确很容易开 |
[10:50] | And when the car’s not moving, Christine enjoys | 而且停车之后 克里斯汀喜欢 |
[10:53] | playing with the reclining rear seats. | 玩这个可以倾斜的后座 |
[10:58] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[10:59] | I found burn marks on our victim. | 我在受害者身上找到灼烧的痕迹 |
[11:01] | Did you find evidence of smoke inhalation? | 你找到烟尘吸入的痕迹吗 |
[11:03] | No, the burns were at least a week old, | 没有 烧伤至少是一周前发生的 |
[11:05] | but Dr. Hodgins found trace residue | 但是哈金斯博士找到了 |
[11:08] | of mercury and nitrocellulose. | 水银和硝化纤维的残留物 |
[11:11] | Those are accelerants. | 那都是助燃剂 |
[11:12] | You think someone tried to burn her? | 你认为有人想要烧伤她吗 |
[11:14] | The fact that I found marks on both arms | 我在两只手臂上都找到了烧伤痕迹 |
[11:15] | is consistent with assault. | 符合袭击特征 |
[11:17] | Well, thanks, Cam. | 谢谢 凯 |
[11:18] | We’ll get on it. Let’s go, Bones. | 我们会去查证的 走吧 骨头 |
[11:19] | Stay in the left lane. | 走左车道 |
[11:20] | Just let me drive. | 让我自己开 |
[11:28] | Oh, come on, Bones. Don’t look so serious, huh? | 拜托 骨头 不要这么严肃嘛 |
[11:31] | – This is the Magic Palace. – Booth… | -这里是魔法宫殿 -布斯 |
[11:32] | I am a scientist. | 我是个科学家 |
[11:34] | Science’s primary aim is to search for the truth. | 科学的第一要务是寻找真相 |
[11:38] | Magic sets out to deceive. | 而魔术就是为了骗人的 |
[11:39] | Just like the Tooth Fairy. | 就像牙仙一样 |
[11:41] | Let’s not bring the Tooth Fairy into this, okay? | 我们别把牙仙扯进来好吗 |
[11:44] | Well, Christine needs to know that her baby teeth | 克里斯汀得知道她的乳牙 |
[11:47] | fall out for a reason, | 会掉是有原因的 |
[11:48] | not so she can get ice cream money | 不是为了从一个想象中的 |
[11:51] | from an imaginary goblin. | 妖精那里得到买冰淇淋的钱 |
[11:52] | Ice cream that will, ironically, | 讽刺的是 冰淇淋 |
[11:54] | cause her to lose more teeth. | 会让她掉更多的牙 |
[11:56] | It’s not a goblin, it’s a fairy, okay? | 那不是妖精 是仙女好吗 |
[11:57] | But just look at this place, look around you. | 看看这个地方 看看你周围的这些 |
[11:59] | Look at all these old magic tricks. | 看看这些古老的魔术 |
[12:00] | Look, there’s Houdini’s handcuffs. | 看 这是胡迪尼的手铐 |
[12:02] | Look at these cards here. | 看看这些扑克牌 |
[12:03] | The Great Lafayette’s dog leash. | 伟大的拉法耶特的栓狗绳 |
[12:06] | Hi, can I help you? | 你们好 有什么可以帮到你们的吗 |
[12:07] | FBI Special Agent Booth. | 联邦调查局特别探员布斯 |
[12:08] | – This here is my partner. – Dr. Temperance Brennan. | -这位是我的搭档 -坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[12:10] | Right, we’re here to see Mr. Jay. | 我们是来找杰伊先生的 |
[12:13] | Oh, okay, uh… | 好的 |
[12:15] | Dad, someone here to see you. | 爸 有人找 |
[12:18] | Oh, hello. | 你们好 |
[12:19] | I-I-I’m Mr. Jay. | 我 我是杰伊先生 |
[12:20] | – Mr. Jay. – This about Klarissa? | -杰伊先生 -是关于克拉瑞莎的事吗 |
[12:22] | We called her apartment, | 我们打电话去了她家 |
[12:23] | and her roommate told us the horrible news. | 她室友跟我们说了这个可怕的消息 |
[12:25] | Right, so how long has she been working for you? | 对的 那她在你这儿工作多久了 |
[12:27] | Oh, I met her years ago, | 我认识她是在是好几年以前 |
[12:28] | when she was doing street magic on the National Mall. | 那时候她在国家广场做街头魔术 |
[12:30] | So you gave Klarissa her start, then. | 那么是你给了克拉瑞莎第一次机会 |
[12:32] | Yes, I could see her talent immediately, | 是的 我一眼就能看出她的天赋 |
[12:35] | and it paid off, | 这笔投资很划算 |
[12:36] | because her shows were just groundbreaking. | 因为她的演出非常富有开创性 |
[12:38] | Groundbreaking in what sense? | 什么样的开创性 |
[12:39] | Klarissa took greater risks than most escapologists. | 克拉瑞莎比大多数的逃脱术魔术师都敢冒险 |
[12:43] | I mean, she was fearless. | 我是说 她是个天不怕地不怕的人 |
[12:43] | Well, that could be the result of a neurological imbalance. | 这个有可能是因为神经系统失衡导致的 |
[12:46] | Did she have any enemies at the club? | 她在这家俱乐部里有什么敌人吗 |
[12:49] | Well, the Palace is an incubator for young talent, | 宫殿是个年轻天才的培养基地 |
[12:51] | and everyone’s always jostling for stage time. | 所有人都一直在竞争上台机会 |
[12:54] | Any of her rivals jealous of her? | 有没有妒忌她的对手呢 |
[12:56] | She had just secured the Friday night main stage. | 她刚拿下了周五晚上的主舞台 |
[12:58] | Uh, that’s our most coveted slot. | 那是大家都梦寐以求的机会 |
[13:00] | Whom did she replace? | 那她是把谁替换掉了呢 |
[13:05] | All right, follow me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[13:23] | That’s, uh, Big Phil Leeds. | 那是 大大菲·利兹 |
[13:25] | He was Klarissa’s fiercest rival for years. | 他多年来都是跟克拉瑞莎竞争最激烈的对手 |
[13:30] | You seeing what I’m seeing? | 你想的跟我一样吗 |
[13:31] | Perhaps the cause of Klarissa’s burns. | 也许这正是克拉瑞莎的烧伤的由来 |
[13:38] | We found a second-degree burn on your colleague, | 我们在你的同事克拉瑞莎·莫特的尸体上 |
[13:40] | Klarissa Mott’s body, Big Phil. | 发现了二级烧伤的痕迹 大大菲 |
[13:43] | So? What does that have to do with me? | 那又如何 关我什么事 |
[13:45] | Well, when we swabbed it for chemicals, | 你知道我们在检测化学成分的时候 |
[13:46] | you know what came back? | 发现了什么吗 |
[13:48] | Mercury and nitrocellulose. | 水银和硝化纤维 |
[13:50] | The stuff that you work with. | 也就是你所常用的东西 |
[13:52] | All right, you got it all wrong. | 好吧 你们完全搞错了 |
[13:55] | Uh, really wrong. | 错得离谱 |
[13:57] | I pulled a few pranks. | 我跟她开过几个玩笑 |
[13:59] | We all do that. | 我们都喜欢做这种事 |
[14:00] | Burning someone is a prank to you? | 你把人烧伤也算是玩笑吗 |
[14:01] | She wasn’t supposed to get burned. | 她本来不该被烧伤的 |
[14:03] | Oh, so it was her fault? | 所以难道是她的错吗 |
[14:05] | All she was supposed to do was open the damn box, | 她本来只要打开那个盒子 |
[14:07] | and a flame pops out. | 然后就会有火花喷出来 |
[14:08] | That’s it. | 仅仅如此而已 |
[14:09] | I have done it to her countless times. | 这个玩笑我跟她开过无数次 |
[14:11] | And usually, she would have caught it | 通常她都会识破这个玩笑 |
[14:13] | without burning herself. | 而不会烧伤自己 |
[14:14] | So why didn’t she this time? | 那她这次为什么没有识破呢 |
[14:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:18] | She seemed distracted lately. | 她最近好像有点精力不集中 |
[14:19] | What do you mean distracted? | 精力不集中是什么意思 |
[14:21] | Um, leaving early, you know, not training as hard. | 早退什么的 没有以前那么努力训练了 |
[14:25] | It’s as if she lost her attention to detail. | 就好像她失去了对细节的关注 |
[14:27] | Now, I-I don’t know what was going on, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[14:29] | but something big was definitely changing in her life. | 但她生活里肯定有什么重大的事改变了 |
[14:33] | Looking at your bio here, Big Phil. | 我在看你的个人简历 大大菲 |
[14:35] | You had just gotten the main stage, | 你之前刚得到过上主舞台的机会 |
[14:37] | and she took it away from you. | 结果马上就被她抢走了 |
[14:39] | Don’t insinuate things. | 你别暗示什么 |
[14:42] | I didn’t hurt that woman. | 我可没伤害那女人 |
[14:43] | And whatever fun I had with her– | 无论我跟她开过什么玩笑 |
[14:45] | listen to me– | 你们得听我说 |
[14:47] | she gave it right back. | 她每次都会见招拆招的 |
[14:50] | Your whereabouts for the past three days, | 写下你这三天来所做过的事情 |
[14:53] | and I want everything. | 一样也不能少 |
[14:54] | So don’t lose your attention to detail. | 所以你可别失去对细节的关注 |
[15:01] | Dr. Brennan, take a look at this perimortem damage. | 布纳恩博士 你看这个死前伤 |
[15:03] | I’m seeing fractures of the left orbital socket, | 我看到左眼窝 上颌骨和颧骨上 |
[15:06] | maxilla and zygomatic. | 有骨折的痕迹 |
[15:08] | Which would suggest that Klarissa Mott’s face was shattered. | 这就说明克拉瑞莎·莫特的脸被人打碎了 |
[15:10] | These injuries are severe, | 这些伤口很严重 |
[15:12] | but the lack of hemorrhagic staining | 但既然没有出血性染色 |
[15:14] | suggests they were not the cause of death. | 说明这些骨折并不是死因 |
[15:15] | You know, I never saw Klarissa Mott perform, | 你知道吗 我从来没见过克拉瑞莎·莫特的表演 |
[15:17] | but I did attend several shows at the Magic Palace, | 但我过去几年的确看过几次 |
[15:20] | though, for the last few years. | 魔术宫殿的演出 |
[15:21] | I had no idea you were a fan of magic, Dr. Edison. | 我不知道你也是个魔术迷 埃迪森博士 |
[15:24] | And I take it you’re not. | 看来你肯定不是了 |
[15:25] | No, nor of witchcraft, | 的确 我也不喜欢巫术 |
[15:28] | astrology or the lotto, | 占星术或是乐透赌博 |
[15:29] | all of which require one to relinquish rational thought. | 这些都需要一个人放弃他的理性思维 |
[15:33] | Oh, Dr. Saroyan, you’re just in time. | 瑟罗博士 你来得正好 |
[15:36] | Uh, thank you, I suppose. | 我想我该说谢谢吧 |
[15:39] | Klarissa’s toxicology results just came back. | 克拉瑞莎的毒物检测报告刚刚出来了 |
[15:41] | Her liver shows high levels of the opiate Dilaudid. | 她的肝内含有高剂量鸦片盐酸二氢吗啡酮 |
[15:45] | That’s an extremely addictive pain killer. | 那是一种极度使人成瘾的止痛剂 |
[15:47] | Perhaps this was the huge change that Big Phil was talking about. | 也许这就是大大菲所说的那个重大变化 |
[15:56] | I combed through Klarissa’s bank account to see | 我核查了克拉瑞莎的银行账号 想找到 |
[15:58] | if I could get a whiff of this big shift in her behavior. | 想找到一点她的行为发生重大转变的原因 |
[16:00] | For the past few months, she would withdraw | 最近几个月来 她每周三的下午 |
[16:02] | 340 bucks from the same ATM machine in Glover Park | 都会从格罗弗公园的同一台取款机上 |
[16:05] | every Wednesday afternoon. | 取出340美元 |
[16:06] | Glover Park? Boy, that is a, that’s a rough neighborhood. | 格罗弗公园 我的天 那个社区很乱的 |
[16:09] | I’ll see if I can get ahold of that ATM surveillance footage. | 我看看能不能拿到那台取款机的监控录像 |
[16:11] | Hey, Aubrey. | 奥布里 |
[16:12] | How do you feel about the Tooth Fairy? | 你对牙仙有什么看法 |
[16:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:15] | Well, Dr. Brennan, you see, | 是布纳恩博士 |
[16:16] | she has a problem giving Christine a buck for her tooth. | 她不愿意为克里斯汀的牙齿付出一美元 |
[16:19] | Oh, gotcha. | 我懂了 |
[16:21] | Maybe she’s right. | 也许她是对的 |
[16:23] | So you agree with her? | 那你是同意她的态度吗 |
[16:24] | You’ve always said Dr. Brennan is a very smart woman. | 你整天说布纳恩博士是个非常聪明的女人 |
[16:27] | Yeah, well, what’s that have to do with this? | 是啊 但那跟这事有什么关系 |
[16:29] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[16:30] | she might know something that we don’t know. | 也许她知道一些我们不知道的事 |
[16:32] | Look, there was a time when everyone thought | 你想 曾经人们都以为 |
[16:34] | that the world was flat. | 世界是平的 |
[16:35] | It took someone like Dr. Brennan | 直到有个像布纳恩博士这样的人 |
[16:37] | to tell them they were wrong. | 告诉他们 这个想法是错的 |
[16:38] | The world changed. | 世界从此发生了变化 |
[16:45] | So, Klarissa withdrew $340 from the ATM this past Wednesday. | 克拉瑞莎上周三也从这台取款机取了340美元 |
[16:52] | Okay, but what’s interesting is what happens next. | 好吧 但接下来发生的事很有趣 |
[16:54] | This guy in the black hoodie, | 这个穿着黑色帽衫的家伙 |
[16:56] | look at what happens when he leaves. | 你看他走的时候发生了什么事 |
[16:59] | It’s Klarissa. | 那是克拉瑞莎 |
[17:00] | Yeah. She’s going into that building behind the ATM. | 是的 她在走进那台取款机后面的大楼 |
[17:04] | Can you get me the address? | 你能把地址给我吗 |
[17:13] | Abracadabra. | 见证奇迹的时刻 |
[17:16] | Ran a background check on the current tenant of 331 Oakton. | 我对目前住在奥克顿331号的房客做了背景调查 |
[17:19] | The guy’s name is Timothy Hodstetter. | 他的名字叫蒂莫西·霍德斯代特 |
[17:21] | He have a rap sheet? | 他有前科吗 |
[17:22] | He did a nickel at Jessup | 他在杰瑟普坐过五年牢 |
[17:24] | for dealing prescription pain meds. | 原因是贩卖处方类的止痛药 |
[17:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[17:35] | FBI, open up. | 联调局 开门 |
[17:37] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[17:38] | Get your hands off her now. | 立刻把你的手从她身上拿开 |
[17:47] | Look, we know that Klarissa came to you for the laudanum. | 听着 我们知道克拉瑞莎到你这里买过鸦片酊 |
[17:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:52] | She came to me for flexibility training. | 她是来我这里进行灵活性训练的 |
[17:54] | I’m a coach. | 我是个教练 |
[17:55] | Coach? What kind of coach? | 教练 什么样的教练 |
[17:56] | It’s called Active Release Technique. | 这叫作灵活性放松技术 |
[17:58] | I use my hands and my body weight | 我用我的手和体重 |
[18:00] | to loosen muscle, fascia, tendons. | 来放松他们的肌肉 筋膜和肌腱 |
[18:03] | I work with athletes, | 我跟运动员 |
[18:04] | performers, all types of people. | 表演家等各种各样的人一起工作 |
[18:06] | We also know that she came here and dropped off, | 我们还知道她每周三都到你这里来 |
[18:08] | what, $340 in cash to you every Wednesday. | 交340美元现金给你呢 |
[18:11] | Yeah. That’s how she paid me, in cash. | 是的 她每次都是给我现金的 |
[18:13] | That’s how everybody pays me. | 他们都是给我现金的呀 |
[18:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:15] | I went away for a bit. | 我蹲过监狱 |
[18:16] | I lost my PT license. | 失去了我的私人教练执照 |
[18:18] | Now I have to work off the books. | 现在我只能私下接活了 |
[18:20] | Jesus, you Feds really got nothing better to do | 老天 你们联邦探员再没别的事可做吗 |
[18:21] | than to bust my nards about trying to make a living? | 不要为了我赚钱糊口而找我麻烦行不行 |
[18:23] | No, we want to bust your nards for murder. | 不 我们是要为你杀人的事找你麻烦 |
[18:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[18:27] | Klarissa’s dead. | 克拉瑞莎死了 |
[18:29] | She’s-She’s what? | 她…她怎么了 |
[18:30] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[18:32] | And you think that… | 你不会 |
[18:34] | Come on, huh? | 拜托 |
[18:35] | I barely knew this woman, all right? | 我都不认识这个女人 好吧 |
[18:37] | She came to me asking for more pliability | 她来找我帮她提升肩膀和臀部的 |
[18:38] | in her shoulders and her hips; that’s all she wanted. | 柔韧性 仅此而已 |
[18:40] | She mention any enemies? | 她有提到什么敌人吗 |
[18:41] | Beef with other magicians, rivals? | 跟其他魔术师或对手起过冲突吗 |
[18:43] | No, she was totally positive. | 没有 她很积极向上的 |
[18:45] | Completely focused on her work | 完全专注于她的工作 |
[18:46] | like a lot of athletes that I work with. | 就像跟我一起工作的那些运动员一样 |
[18:48] | Really? How about you? | 是吗 那你呢 |
[18:49] | Are you focused on her? | 你很关注她吗 |
[18:50] | I am totally professional. | 我是专业人士 |
[18:52] | I don’t sell dope, | 我不卖毒品 |
[18:53] | and I don’t hit on my clients. | 我也不跟我的客户搞暧昧 |
[18:54] | Okay, well, we’re gonna take a look around. | 行吧 我们要到四周看一看 |
[18:56] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[18:57] | I don’t even have cold medicine in this place. | 我这儿连个感冒药都没有 |
[19:02] | So I looked into Klarissa’s online | 所以我去看了克拉瑞莎的 |
[19:04] | and social media presence. | 网上社交媒体 |
[19:05] | Found nothing, | 什么都没找到 |
[19:07] | but I did find some E-mails on her laptop. | 不过我在她的手提电脑里发现一些电子邮件 |
[19:12] | “You thief. You steal tricks.” | 你这个小偷 偷了别人的魔术戏法 |
[19:13] | “Stay away or else.” | 你最好离远点 不然要你好看 |
[19:15] | “Keep poaching | 再继续偷人东西 |
[19:16] | and you’ll end up in the Chesapeake.” | 你就等着躺切萨皮克湾去吧 |
[19:17] | Who made these threats? | 是谁发的这些威胁信 |
[19:18] | They’re anonymous, | 都是匿名邮件 |
[19:19] | but they all originated from a public library in Maryland. | 不过源地址都来自马里兰州的公共图书馆 |
[19:23] | Okay, I’ll let Booth know. | 好的 我会告诉布斯的 |
[19:31] | You can get that. We’re done. | 你接电话吧 我没什么事了 |
[19:32] | That, it’s just photography advice. | 那只是为了摄影建议 |
[19:35] | I’m sure it is. | 我也觉得是 |
[19:36] | Will you stop? | 你能消停会吗 |
[19:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:43] | I talked to Lenny at the Palace. | 我在宫殿那儿跟连尼聊了一会 |
[19:44] | Look, any magicians ever accuse Klarissa of stealing tricks? | 有没有魔术师指责过克拉瑞莎偷了他们的魔术戏法 |
[19:47] | Never. In fact, | 从来没有 事实上 |
[19:48] | Lenny said that he gave Klarissa his tricks. | 连尼说是他把戏法告诉给克拉瑞莎的 |
[19:51] | That doesn’t smell right. | 听起来不太对劲 |
[19:52] | He said he was grateful | 他说他感到很欣慰 |
[19:53] | to have someone carrying on his tradition. | 能有人继承他的戏法 |
[19:55] | Angela cross-referenced | 安吉拉交叉对照了 |
[19:56] | those library E-mails with the members of the Palace. | 图书馆的那些电子邮件和宫殿里的成员 |
[19:58] | You’re not gonna believe what name came up. | 你肯定不会相信跳出来的是谁的名字 |
[20:00] | Lenny. | 连尼 |
[20:01] | Junior. | 小连尼 |
[20:03] | The guy’s kid? | 那家伙的孩子 |
[20:03] | Yeah, let’s bring him in. | 对 我们把他带过来吧 |
[20:04] | Call him up, all right? | 打给他 好吧 |
[20:07] | Dr. Brennan, | 布纳恩博士 |
[20:08] | I think I found some trauma on the victim’s left ulna. | 我想我在受害者的左尺骨上发现一些创伤 |
[20:11] | Yes, it is suggestive of a defensive wound. | 没错 这表明伤口是防卫造成的 |
[20:14] | Seems that it’s been made by a sharp object, | 看起来像是由一种锋利的物品造成的 |
[20:16] | perhaps a large blade. | 也许是一个大刀片 |
[20:19] | Dr. Edison, may I ask you a question? | 埃迪森博士 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[20:21] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[20:22] | I’m curious about your interest in magic. | 我很好奇你对魔术的兴趣 |
[20:24] | Could you explain it to me? | 你能跟我解释一下吗 |
[20:26] | Well, the truth is magic got me through | 事实是魔术帮我熬过了 |
[20:28] | a really rough patch in middle school. | 中学时期一段非常坎坷的岁月 |
[20:31] | Well, adolescence can be difficult, | 青春期是会比较困难 |
[20:33] | particularly for children of superior intellect. | 特别是对于那些智慧超群的孩子来说 |
[20:37] | Dr. Brennan, | 布纳恩博士 |
[20:39] | would you allow me to perform a magic trick for you? | 能让我为你表演一个魔术戏法吗 |
[20:41] | I don’t think the Jeffersonian is a place for games. | 我不觉得杰弗逊实验室是可以玩耍的地方 |
[20:45] | Please, indulge me for a moment. | 拜托 迁就我一会儿就好了 |
[20:54] | It’s a little experiment in weird science. | 这是个在古怪科学领域的小实验 |
[20:58] | Observe as I take this half dollar | 看着我 我拿走了这个五毛硬币 |
[21:01] | and place it in my hand. | 放在我的手上 |
[21:05] | I’m about to cause a little-known anomaly to the laws of physics. | 现在 见证奇迹的时刻到了 |
[21:10] | If I hold this flame | 如果我把打火机 |
[21:12] | at the right distance from the coin, | 放在离硬币一段适当的距离 |
[21:15] | it will completely, somehow, | 它会不知怎么的 就完全 |
[21:19] | dematerialize. | 消失了 |
[21:23] | Now that you’re done, | 既然你已经表演完了 |
[21:24] | we can return to our work. | 我们可以继续我们的工作了 |
[21:26] | Wouldn’t you like to know how this magic trick was accomplished? | 难道你不想知道这魔术是怎么变的吗 |
[21:29] | You never placed the coin in your left hand. | 你从来没有把硬币放在你的左手 |
[21:31] | You simply retained it in your right hand | 你只是把它放在你的右手 |
[21:34] | behind the fingers. | 藏在手指后面 |
[21:35] | The lighter had nothing to do with the trick. | 打火机跟你这的魔术一点关系都没有 |
[21:37] | It merely served as a misdirect | 它仅仅是起一个误导作用 |
[21:39] | so you could dispose of the coin in your pocket, | 这样你就能把硬币扔进你的口袋里 |
[21:41] | which is where it is now, correct? | 硬币现在就在里面 对吧 |
[21:51] | Mm-hmm, I thought so. | 我也是这么觉得 |
[21:55] | I want my son’s lawyer here | 在我儿子回答你们的任何问题之前 |
[21:56] | before he answers any of your questions. | 我想让他的律师到场 |
[21:58] | We can wait, Mr. Jay. It’s up to you. | 杰伊先生 我们可以等 主要看你 |
[22:00] | But Lenny Jay has been cooperative so far. | 不过到目前为止 连尼·杰伊都很合作 |
[22:02] | He came here on his own volition, | 他是自己下定决心来这儿的 |
[22:04] | which could only be advantageous | 这对陪审团看待他这个案子来说 |
[22:06] | to how a judge views his case. | 有百利而无一害 |
[22:08] | Not a word. | 一个字也别说 |
[22:09] | That’s fine.I’m just gonna have to show the U.S. Attorney | 好吧 我刚好要去给联邦检察官看看 |
[22:12] | the threatening E-mails that your son sent to Klarissa Mott. | 你儿子发给克拉瑞莎·莫特的那些威胁邮件 |
[22:15] | I know my son. He’s not a killer. | 我了解我儿子 他不是个杀人犯 |
[22:17] | Unlike your stage show, | 不像你的舞台表演 |
[22:18] | you can’t determine the outcome | 你没办法提前决定 |
[22:20] | of this process in advance. | 这个审判流程的结果 |
[22:21] | Your son’s gonna be processed | 你的儿子将接受审判 |
[22:23] | and detained in a Federal lockup. | 并被羁押在联邦监狱 |
[22:24] | I mean, do you really want to watch your son mingle | 我说 你不会真的想看着你儿子跟一群 |
[22:27] | with a bunch of bad prisoners? | 恶行累累的囚犯混在一起吧 |
[22:37] | So why’d you do it? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[22:38] | Why’d you send those threatening E-mails to Klarissa? | 为什么要发那些威胁邮件给克拉瑞莎 |
[22:42] | I-I got upset. | 我很生气 |
[22:44] | You know? She was doing dad’s trick, the Drunken Monkey. | 你知道吗 她在表演爸爸的魔术 醉猴 |
[22:46] | You knew she was working on the Drunken Monkey? | 你知道她正在学习醉猴吗 |
[22:48] | You were not supposed to know that. | 你本不该知道的 |
[22:49] | I-I knew something was up. | 我知道有什么东西不对劲 |
[22:50] | So I started following her. | 所以 我开始跟着她 |
[22:52] | Could you clarify something for me, Mr. Jay? | 你能跟我解释一下吗 杰伊先生 |
[22:54] | What or who is a Drunken Monkey? | 醉猴是什么 或者说是谁 |
[22:56] | It’s an escapist move | 那是个逃生魔术 |
[22:57] | where I’m locked in a vat of Scotch. | 从我被锁的一个苏格兰酒桶里逃出来 |
[22:59] | It was my signature trick 20 years ago. | 20年前它是我的标志性魔术 |
[23:02] | And I gave it to Klarissa. | 后来我把它教给了克拉瑞莎 |
[23:03] | Yeah, you were supposed to give it to me. | 是啊 你本该把它传给我的 |
[23:05] | You said you were following Klarissa. | 你说你在跟踪克拉瑞莎 |
[23:07] | How long had you been stalking her? | 你跟踪她多久了 |
[23:09] | I…I wasn’t stalking her, okay? | 我不是在跟踪她 好吧 |
[23:12] | I-I-I followed her for a few days, | 我跟了她几天 |
[23:14] | until I built up the courage to confront her. | 直到我有勇气去找她当面对质 |
[23:17] | That’s not good enough for me. Let’s go. | 对我来说这还不够好 走吧 |
[23:19] | Well, what about the guy that she was kissing? | 好吧 那个和她亲吻的家伙呢 |
[23:20] | Wait a second. You saw Klarissa kissing someone? | 等等 你看见克拉瑞莎在亲某人 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I-I was waiting outside the Palace two days ago, | 是啊 两天前我在宫殿外面等 |
[23:25] | before her show started, | 就在她开始表演前 |
[23:26] | and some guy dropped her off. | 有个人放她下车 |
[23:28] | I-I don’t know who he was. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[23:30] | Tell them who he was.You need to. | 告诉他们他是谁 你必须得这么做 |
[23:31] | Dad, I-I… really don’t know. Okay? | 爸爸 我 我真的不知道 好吗 |
[23:34] | I-I’ve never seen him before. | 我以前从来没有见过他 |
[23:46] | Doctor Edison, please reexamine the area around | 埃迪森博士 请你再检查一下左尺骨周围 |
[23:49] | the sharp force trauma on the left ulna. | 那个由锐器造成的创伤 |
[23:50] | Of course. | 好的 |
[23:52] | Specifically, eight millimeters upward from that nick. | 特别是在那个缺口往上八毫米的地方 |
[23:56] | Okay. I see a small indentation on the ulna. | 我看到尺骨上有个小锯齿状的痕迹 |
[24:01] | I believe this mark | 我相信这个痕迹 |
[24:02] | and the previous mark were made simultaneously. | 和之前那个痕迹是同时造成的 |
[24:04] | Which suggests they were both the result | 这也表明了它们都是由 |
[24:07] | of one blow from a single weapon. | 单件武器单击造成的 |
[24:09] | Well, the first mark was made at a 94-degree angle | 第一个痕迹是以94度的角度造成的 |
[24:13] | and the second one is… | 而第二处则是 |
[24:16] | 135 degrees. | 135度 |
[24:17] | This couldn’t have been a knife. | 不可能是刀 |
[24:19] | Maybe the corner of an object? | 可能是什么东西的边角部位 |
[24:20] | Make that the corner of a sharp alloy object. | 那是一个尖锐合金物的边角 |
[24:22] | So I swabbed the wound for particulates. | 我对伤口处的微粒做了取样 |
[24:24] | I found interstitial alloy metals: | 找到了间隙合金 |
[24:26] | steel, manganese and nickel. | 钢 锰还有镍 |
[24:28] | Excellent work, Dr. Hodgins. | 做得很好 哈金斯博士 |
[24:29] | Thanks. Yeah, I’m gonna cross-check these alloys | 谢了 我这就去把这些合金 |
[24:32] | against potential murder weapons. | 跟可能的凶器作交叉对比 |
[24:33] | Oh, wait! Before you do, uh, | 等等 你走之前 |
[24:34] | I have another, uh, magic trick to show Dr. Brennan. | 我要再跟布纳恩博士表演一个魔术 |
[24:37] | If you’ll allow me to. | 如果你准许的话 |
[24:38] | I think we’re done with magic at work, Dr. Edison. | 我觉得工作时间就别玩魔术了 埃迪森博士 |
[24:41] | The Jeffersonian | 杰斐逊实验室 |
[24:43] | is the home of truth and scientific inquiry. | 应该是探寻真相和做科学研究的地方 |
[24:46] | Actually, he showed me this one, | 其实他之前给我表演过这个 |
[24:47] | and I’m pretty sure you’re not gonna be able to figure it out. | 我肯定你猜不出来是怎么回事 |
[24:51] | Proceed. | 请吧 |
[24:56] | I call this one… | 我称之为 |
[25:00] | The Vanishing Spoon. | 消失之匙 |
[25:05] | Behold a beaker of water. | 看这一烧杯水 |
[25:09] | A teaspoon. | 一只茶匙 |
[25:13] | If I put it in the water | 如果我把它放进水里 |
[25:16] | and concentrate hard enough… | 而且足够专注 |
[25:24] | … It’ll disappear. | 它就会消失 |
[25:27] | The spoon is made of gallium. | 勺子是镓做的 |
[25:29] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你逗我吧 |
[25:30] | You blew the trick. | 你泄密了吧 |
[25:31] | I most certainly did not! | 我当然没有 |
[25:32] | I molded you the perfect spoon! | 我给你铸了一只完美的勺 |
[25:34] | Gallium melts at 86 degrees. | 在30摄氏度镓会溶化 |
[25:36] | You obviously warmed the water | 你肯定刚好把水加热到 |
[25:37] | just enough so it wouldn’t steam. | 没冒热气的温度 |
[25:39] | You cover the beaker with your hand | 你用手挡着烧杯 |
[25:40] | to conceal the chemical process | 来遮掩这个固态勺子 |
[25:43] | of the solid spoon turning to liquid metal. | 变成液态金属的化学过程 |
[25:49] | Are we done with magic tricks now? | 现在魔术玩够了吧 |
[25:51] | Oh. Look. | 瞧吧 |
[25:52] | You made Dr. B disappear. | 你把布纳恩博士变没了 |
[26:01] | Cam. | 凯 |
[26:03] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[26:04] | You’re here. | 你来这啊 |
[26:05] | Yes, I was just dropping off | 我刚去了安琪拉办公室 |
[26:06] | some prints to Angela at her office and, um… | 给她带了一些照片 |
[26:08] | Yeah. Prints that you could’ve easily had delivered. | 是啊 那些照片本可以直接寄过来 |
[26:12] | I think we both really know why you’re coming around. | 我想我们都知道你来这的原因 |
[26:15] | Wow. That’s, uh… Forward. | 你真…爽快 |
[26:18] | I guess I should just come clean and admit | 我想我该坦白承认 |
[26:20] | I was hoping to run into you. | 我确实是想遇上你 |
[26:22] | Me? | 我吗 |
[26:24] | I wanted to see if you’d have dinner with me tonight. | 不知道你今天能否跟我共进晚餐 |
[26:27] | Oh. I see. | 我明白了 |
[26:31] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:32] | We just had such a good talk at the gallery, I just thought… | 我们在画廊谈得很开心 所以我还以为… |
[26:35] | No, it-it’s… | 不 那 |
[26:36] | I mean, I would love to… | 虽然我很乐意 |
[26:39] | I-I… | 我 |
[26:42] | I just got out of a serious relationship | 我不久前才结束了一段认真的感情 |
[26:45] | and I’m not really ready. | 还没有准备好 |
[26:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:48] | Don’t be. | 没关系 |
[26:49] | Just bad timing. | 只是时机不合适 |
[26:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:55] | Well, if you ever change your mind, | 如果你改变心意了 |
[26:56] | you know how to find me. | 知道怎么联系我吧 |
[27:02] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[27:21] | Okay. One coffee, two creams. | 来 一杯咖啡 两份奶精 |
[27:25] | Thanks, Cam. | 谢了 凯 |
[27:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:32] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[27:36] | It’s about Sebastian. | 其实是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[27:38] | Oh… Like I told you, | 我已经说了 |
[27:41] | he is strictly a mentor. | 他只是我的导师 |
[27:42] | He just asked me out. | 他刚约我了 |
[27:46] | I-I… He wanted to go out for dinner. | 我…他约我吃晚饭 |
[27:49] | I said no, | 我拒绝了 |
[27:49] | but I just thought I should tell you. | 但我觉得应该告诉你 |
[27:52] | Oh, okay. Why? | 好吧 怎么说 |
[27:55] | I don’t know. You two are close. | 我也不知道 你们很亲密 |
[27:58] | There is nothing going on between Sebastian and I. | 塞巴斯蒂安跟我没什么的 |
[28:00] | I mean, I’m a happily married woman. | 我婚姻很幸福 |
[28:02] | I know that. | 我明白 |
[28:03] | So, um, what-what’s really going on? | 究竟怎么了 |
[28:08] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[28:10] | I… | 我 |
[28:13] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[28:18] | I don’t think I’m over Arastoo yet. | 我觉得我还没放下阿拉斯图 |
[28:21] | Yeah. Well… | 这样啊 |
[28:23] | It takes time. | 慢慢来吧 |
[28:27] | But isn’t it nice that someone is interested? | 但有人对你有意思这不是很棒吗 |
[28:31] | I mean, especially a good-looking guy like that? | 尤其是这样一个好看的男人 |
[28:34] | Good-looking and that accent. | 好看且有那种口音 |
[28:35] | Oh, so you did notice. | 看来你确实有注意他 |
[28:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:42] | Well, I’m sure after being | 我知道跟阿拉斯图 |
[28:44] | with somebody great, like Arastoo, | 那样优秀的人在一起之后 |
[28:47] | it’s just all a little foggy | 总会有点迷茫 |
[28:49] | as to what you’re supposed to do next, right? | 不知道下一步该怎么走 对吧 |
[28:51] | Well, that’s just it. | 简直太对了 |
[28:52] | I… What if I don’t get back what I had with Arastoo? | 如果我再也没法那样爱别人了呢 |
[28:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:58] | Honestly? | 说真的 |
[29:00] | You might not. | 确实有可能 |
[29:05] | But you definitely won’t if you don’t try. | 但如果不试就肯定不行 |
[29:17] | So I spoke to a dozen or so members of the Magic Palace | 我跟魔术宫殿的十多号人谈了 |
[29:20] | about Klarissa’s dating life. | 克拉瑞莎约会的情况 |
[29:22] | No one remembers Klarissa dating anyone, | 都不知道克拉瑞莎有跟谁约会 |
[29:23] | but her super said that she had some flowers | 但管理员说几周前 |
[29:26] | sent to her a few weeks ago. | 有人送花给她 |
[29:27] | Flowers? All right, okay. | 花吗 那好 |
[29:29] | – Well, who sent them? – He had no idea. | -谁送的呢 -他也不知道 |
[29:32] | Okay, you’re getting that look on your face. | 你脸上又是那副表情 |
[29:34] | What look? | 什么表情 |
[29:35] | The look that says you want me to call | 想让我联系蒙哥马利县 |
[29:36] | every single florist in Montgomery County. | 所有花匠的表情 |
[29:39] | You’re good. You’re right. You know what? | 很棒啊你 说得太对了 你知道吗 |
[29:40] | You’re right. I do have that look. | 你说得对 我确实就是这表情 |
[29:44] | You wanted to show me something, Dr. Edison? | 有什么要给我看吗 埃迪森博士 |
[29:46] | Yes. I reconsidered the damaged hyoid | 我们之前没多管她受损伤的舌骨 |
[29:48] | – we dismissed earlier. – And? | -但我又检查了一下 -然后呢 |
[29:50] | And I have located | 然后我确定了 |
[29:53] | some bone bruising | 一些骨挫伤 |
[29:54] | and microfractures of the greater cornua of the bone. | 和舌骨大角上微裂纹的准确位置 |
[29:57] | Dr. Edison, you just found cause of death: | 埃迪森博士 你刚找出了死因 |
[30:01] | ligature strangulation. | 她是被勒死的 |
[30:06] | Maybe it’s good for Cam to start seeing other people. | 或许凯跟新人约会也不错 |
[30:08] | Well, it’s only been a few months since she and Arastoo split. | 她跟阿拉斯图分手才几个月呢 |
[30:11] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[30:13] | What, you think it’s too soon? | 你觉得太快了吗 |
[30:16] | You don’t? | 你不觉得吗 |
[30:16] | Well, I would want you to move on | 如果我们俩发生了变故 |
[30:18] | if something happened with us. | 我会希望你重新开始 |
[30:20] | No, you wouldn’t, okay? | 你才不会呢 |
[30:20] | People, they say that all the time. | 人们嘴上都那么说 |
[30:22] | That’s not gonna happen. Plus, what… | 其实不可能的 而且 |
[30:23] | – What’s going to happen to us? – Well, anything. | -我们会有什么变故 -都有可能 |
[30:26] | Divorce. Disease. | 离异 疾病 |
[30:27] | Uh, mental illness. | 心理疾病 |
[30:29] | The fact that our work | 我们这份工作 |
[30:31] | is extremely dangerous. | 其实极为危险 |
[30:32] | Look what happened to Sweets. | 想想斯维斯遭遇了什么 |
[30:35] | What happened with you and your brother. | 你和你弟弟又经历了什么 |
[30:37] | Ah, just stop, all right? | 别说了 好吗 |
[30:37] | You know what? You’re depressing me, now. | 让我觉得好压抑 |
[30:39] | Well, I would think in any of those scenarios, | 我觉得在任何这样的情况下 |
[30:41] | you would want me to be happy. | 你都希望我能开心 |
[30:45] | Oh. Oh, no, I don’t… | 不 我不 |
[30:46] | I don’t like the idea of you with another guy. | 我不喜欢你和别人在一起 |
[30:50] | Hold on, that’s Cam. | 等等 是凯 |
[30:52] | Go ahead, Cam. | 什么事 凯 |
[30:54] | I re-examined some neck tissue | 我重新检查了先前被认为是 |
[30:55] | that I thought had been bruised by animal predation. | 由动物捕猎造成擦伤的颈部组织 |
[30:58] | Turns out, the marks were caused by acute urticaria. | 其实那些痕迹是由急性荨麻疹造成的 |
[31:01] | Mm, that mean something? | 那有什么特殊的吗 |
[31:03] | It means she had hives. | 意思是她当时起了风疹 |
[31:04] | Klarissa was suffering | 克拉瑞莎当时 |
[31:05] | – from an allergic reaction. – When she died? | -在过敏 -在她死亡时吗 |
[31:07] | It’s the only way they’d still be on her skin. | 这是它们还留在她皮肤上的唯一可能 |
[31:10] | What was she allergic to? | 她对什么过敏呢 |
[31:11] | Her medical records show | 她的病历显示 |
[31:12] | she had a life-long allergy to fungus. | 她一直对真菌过敏 |
[31:15] | Fungus. Wait… wait a second. | 真菌 等等 等一下 |
[31:17] | Uh… truffles are fungus. | 松露是真菌 |
[31:18] | Yeah, why? | 没错 怎么 |
[31:18] | Klarissa’s roommate’s boyfriend. | 克拉瑞莎室友的男友 |
[31:20] | Victor Cornachio? | 维克多·科纳奇 |
[31:22] | Yeah, he was cooking | 对 他在她公寓里 |
[31:23] | with some fancy truffle oil in her apartment. | 用上好的松露油做饭 |
[31:25] | So maybe he was cooking and… | 所以也许他在做饭的时候 |
[31:27] | Reached around her neck | 用手掐住她的脖子 |
[31:30] | and killed her. | 杀了她 |
[31:32] | I think we might have found | 我想我们可能找到 |
[31:33] | Klarissa’s mystery lover. | 克拉瑞莎的神秘恋人了 |
[31:38] | Take a look at this, Victor. | 看看这个 维克多 |
[31:40] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[31:41] | Your fancy truffle oil was on Klarissa’s neck. | 你的上好松露油在克拉瑞莎的脖子上 |
[31:45] | I left that oil at Anna’s place. | 我把那瓶油留在安娜家里了 |
[31:47] | Klarissa probably used it to make an omelette. | 克拉瑞莎可能用它来做蛋饼了 |
[31:49] | The only problem with that | 唯一的问题就是 |
[31:49] | is that Klarissa had an allergy. | 克拉瑞莎对它过敏 |
[31:51] | She wouldn’t go near the stuff. | 她不会靠近那瓶油的 |
[31:52] | So how did it end up on her neck? | 所以那是怎么沾到她脖子上的呢 |
[31:57] | I’m sorry, I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我也不知道 |
[31:58] | Come on, Victor. | 别这样 维克多 |
[32:00] | Look, what really happened between you and Klarissa, huh? | 你和克拉瑞莎之间到底发生了什么 |
[32:03] | Did she threaten to tell your girlfriend about the affair? | 她是不是威胁要把出轨的事告诉你女友 |
[32:05] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – I have an eyewitness | -我不知道你在说什么 -有目击证人 |
[32:08] | who saw you kissing Klarissa in front of the Palace. | 看到你在宫殿门前亲吻克拉瑞莎 |
[32:12] | Okay, look, the truffle oil | 好吧 松露油 |
[32:13] | might have gotten on her neck that night. | 可能是那晚沾到她脖子上的 |
[32:16] | How? | 如何沾上的 |
[32:18] | When we kissed. | 当我们接吻的时候 |
[32:20] | I dropped her off before her show at the Palace. | 在她表演开始前我开车送她到宫殿 |
[32:22] | We were supposed to meet up at her place later that night… | 那天更晚的时候我们本该在她家见面的 |
[32:26] | but she never showed up. | 但她一直没出现 |
[32:27] | You didn’t text her | 你没给她发信息 |
[32:28] | or ask her why? | 或者问她为什么吗 |
[32:29] | It was casual. | 我们没认真 |
[32:31] | Sometimes we would meet up, | 有时我们会见面 |
[32:32] | sometimes plans would change. | 有时计划会临时改变 |
[32:34] | If it was so casual, | 如果你们都是玩玩的 |
[32:35] | then why’d you send her flowers? | 那你为什么要给她送花 |
[32:37] | What flowers? | 什么花 |
[32:39] | So someone else sent them. | 看来送花的另有其人 |
[32:42] | Maybe you found out | 也许你发现 |
[32:43] | about this other guy and got jealous. | 还有一个人然后心生妒忌了 |
[32:45] | I don’t know about anyone else. | 我不知道其他人 |
[32:47] | And I wouldn’t care if I did. | 知道了我也不介意 |
[32:49] | What Klarissa and I had was just sex. | 我和克拉瑞莎是纯炮友 |
[32:52] | Really good sex. | 打炮很爽 |
[32:55] | The only thing that she really loved was her work. | 她真心爱的只有工作 |
[32:57] | And I was fine with that. | 我觉得这无所谓 |
[32:58] | Did your girlfriend know about all this? | 你女朋友知道这些事吗 |
[33:00] | There’s a chance she caught on to it. | 她有可能发现了 |
[33:02] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[33:03] | Last week, when I came out of the shower, | 上星期 当我洗完澡出来时 |
[33:05] | I saw that my phone had been turned on. | 我发现我的手机被开机了 |
[33:08] | I could see that there was something off about Anna. | 我能感觉到安娜有些不对劲 |
[33:11] | She was looking for something. | 她在找什么东西 |
[33:13] | She find it? | 她找到了吗 |
[33:15] | Not on my phone. | 没在手机上找到 |
[33:17] | Careful about this stuff. | 我很小心的 |
[33:23] | We learned that your boyfriend | 我们得知你男友 |
[33:24] | was having an affair with Klarissa Mott. | 和克拉瑞莎·莫特有一腿 |
[33:27] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你对此知情吗 |
[33:28] | No, not at all. | 不 一点都不知道 |
[33:30] | You have to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[33:31] | Kidding? No, we don’t do that. | 开玩笑 不 我们不这么干 |
[33:33] | Victor told us that you went through his phone. | 维克多告诉我们你翻了他的手机 |
[33:36] | Oh. He did. | 他是这么说的啊 |
[33:39] | So you found out about the affair, | 所以你发现了他出轨 |
[33:41] | and that’s why you killed Klarissa. | 这就是你杀死克拉瑞莎的原因 |
[33:42] | No. | 不 |
[33:44] | Well, yeah, I did find out about the affair, | 没错 我发现他出轨了 |
[33:46] | but I didn’t kill her. | 但我没杀她 |
[33:47] | I just didn’t want to hurt our business, so I… | 我只是不想影响我们的生意 所以我 |
[33:51] | chose to look the other way. | 选择不去计较了 |
[33:52] | So are you saying that you were okay with that? | 那么你是说你能接受那种事吗 |
[33:54] | No, I wasn’t okay with it. | 我不能接受 |
[33:56] | But I invested my life in this catering business. | 但我把一切都投在这个餐饮公司上了 |
[33:58] | I’m not going to throw it away | 我不会因为维克管不住自己的老二 |
[33:59] | because Vic can’t keep it in his pants. | 就放弃我们的生意的 |
[34:02] | So we also checked out your alibi. | 我们也检查了你的不在场证明 |
[34:04] | Now, you said that you were at the convention. | 你说你当时在开会 |
[34:06] | Which is true. | 这是真的 |
[34:07] | But what you didn’t tell us | 但你没告诉我们 |
[34:08] | is that you left a day early. | 你提前一天离开了 |
[34:11] | When we brought your boyfriend in, we looked into his finances, | 你男友去联调局时查了他的财务情况 |
[34:14] | and we found your catering company credit card. | 并发现了你们餐饮公司的信用卡 |
[34:17] | You bought gas and groceries in Washington | 在克拉瑞莎被谋杀当晚 |
[34:20] | the night Klarissa was murdered. | 你在华盛顿加了油 买了菜 |
[34:26] | I wasn’t sure they were having an affair, | 我当时不确定他们是否有一腿 |
[34:28] | so I wanted to see for myself. | 所以我想眼见为实 |
[34:30] | That’s why I lied about coming home early. | 这就是我隐瞒提前回家的原因 |
[34:32] | You lied about your knowledge of the affair, | 你对是否知晓出轨撒了谎 |
[34:34] | you lied about when you came home. | 对你到家的时间撒了谎 |
[34:35] | I’ll tell you what, Anna, all this lying is adding up, | 我跟你说吧安娜 这些谎言加在一起 |
[34:38] | and it’s not looking good for you. | 对你来说是很不利的 |
[34:45] | You have something to show me, Dr. Edison? | 你有什么要给我看的吗 埃迪森博士 |
[34:47] | Yes, after learning the victim was asphyxiated, | 对 在得知死者是窒息而死后 |
[34:49] | I decided to reexamine the mandible. | 我决定重新检查下颚骨 |
[34:53] | A logical next step. | 合情合理的一步 |
[34:54] | Now, do you notice the sequential pattern here? | 你注意到这里一连串的痕迹了吗 |
[34:58] | It looks like bone bruising. | 看上去像骨挫伤 |
[34:59] | On the right side of the mandible. | 在下颚骨的右侧 |
[35:00] | Now, I’ve measured the distance between each impression. | 我测量了每个痕迹之间的距离 |
[35:04] | 34.5 millimeters, equidistant. | 都是34.5毫米 是等距的 |
[35:08] | Perhaps these marks were made | 也许这些痕迹同样是由 |
[35:09] | by the same alloy object that injured Klarissa’s ulna. | 弄伤克拉瑞莎尺骨的合金物体所造成的 |
[35:12] | Have Hodgins swab for particulates. | 让哈金斯取样分析微粒 |
[35:18] | Found the flower shop. | 找到花店了 |
[35:19] | Creative Blossoms of Silver Spring, Maryland. | 是位于马里兰州银泉的”创意之花” |
[35:21] | Okay, who sent them? | 好 送花人是谁 |
[35:22] | Not gonna believe this one– the Gold Pearl Casino. | 你不会相信的 是金珍珠赌场 |
[35:25] | Wait a second, the casino in Vegas? | 等一下 是维加斯的赌场吗 |
[35:27] | The message on the card read, | 卡片上留言说 |
[35:28] | “We at the Gold Pearl couldn’t be more excited | 金珍珠赌场非常高兴 |
[35:29] | to know that our casino will be your new home.” | 得知我们的赌场将成为你的新家 |
[35:32] | I’ll be damned. | 该死 |
[35:33] | She was taking a new job. | 她要跳槽 |
[35:36] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[35:37] | Going to see the person this would have pissed off most. | 去见最会为这事气得跳脚的人 |
[35:45] | Dr. Hodgins, what is all this doing in the lab? | 哈金斯博士 这些在实验室里干什么用 |
[35:47] | Oh, hey, it’s a select trove of objects culled | 这是我从杰斐逊实验室的巨大魔法世界里 |
[35:50] | from the Jeffersonian’s wide world of magic. | 精选出的宝藏 |
[35:52] | Well, that much is apparent. | 显而易见 |
[35:54] | Yeah, we scoured the institution’s archives, | 我们翻遍了这里的档案库 |
[35:56] | and we pulled out memorabilia, devices… | 找出有纪念意义的东西 设备 |
[35:58] | In an effort to find the weapon | 想法设法地找 |
[36:00] | that may have killed Klarissa Mott. | 杀死克拉瑞莎·莫特的武器 |
[36:01] | I don’t recall there being any kerf marks | 我不记得被害者的骨头上 |
[36:03] | on the victim’s bones. | 有切痕 |
[36:04] | Perhaps, but this is the saw | 或许吧 但老哈利·布莱克史东 |
[36:05] | that Harry Blackstone Sr., | 最初就是 |
[36:07] | first used to cut a woman in half. | 用这把锯子把女人切成两半的 |
[36:09] | And check this out. | 看看这个 |
[36:10] | These are the bullets caught | 这些是一百五十年前 |
[36:11] | by Robert-Houdin 150 years ago, | 魔术师罗伯特·胡迪徒手抓下的子弹 |
[36:14] | and still, to this day, no one has any idea how he did it. | 直到今天都没人知道他到底是怎么做到的 |
[36:16] | This is all entirely useless. | 这些完全没用 |
[36:20] | You are both grown men | 你们都是成年人了 |
[36:21] | and, to the best of my knowledge, scientists. | 而且就我所知 你们都是科学家 |
[36:24] | Please tell me that despite your enthusiasm for magic, | 请告诉我 除去你们对魔术那极高的热情 |
[36:27] | you have discovered something of value | 你们有一些有价值的发现 |
[36:28] | that can help move this case forward. | 可以帮助破案 |
[36:30] | All right, well, I did swab the bruised areas of the mandible, | 好吧 我擦拭了下颚的伤口 |
[36:32] | and I found traces of the same alloy | 我发现了与左侧尺骨伤口处 |
[36:34] | that was in the trauma to the left ulna. | 相同的合金 |
[36:36] | So the damage on the ulna and mandible | 这么说尺骨和下颚处的损伤 |
[36:38] | were caused by the same weapon? | 是由同一种武器造成的 |
[36:40] | Yeah, according to the Mass-spec, yes. | 根据质谱仪的分析结果看 是这样的 |
[36:41] | But the ulna was cut by a sharp-edged object | 但是尺骨是被锐利的物体割伤的 |
[36:44] | and the damage on the mandible was inflicted | 而下颚处的损伤却是 |
[36:45] | by something with a blunt surface. | 由钝器造成的 |
[36:52] | Finally, I’m seeing something useful. | 终于 我看到了有用的东西 |
[36:58] | I remember seeing this lock and chain | 我记得我在连尼·杰伊的名人道具展示柜里 |
[37:00] | in Lenny Jay’s memorabilia cabinet. | 看到过这个带锁链条 |
[37:02] | He had the arrogance to display it in full view. | 他很傲慢 在众目睽睽之下展示 |
[37:05] | Okay, let’s see if I can enhance it. | 好吧 我看看能不能放大 |
[37:09] | Hmm, the padlock’s edges appear to be | 这把挂锁的边缘看上去 |
[37:11] | the same angle as the cut on the victim’s arm. | 与被害者手臂上的伤口的角度一致 |
[37:13] | That is my hypothesis. | 我的推测也是如此 |
[37:15] | Okay, well, I’ve already scanned Klarissa Mott’s bones, | 我已经扫描了克拉瑞莎·莫特的骨头 |
[37:18] | so let’s go full-skeleton. | 就让我们看看整幅骨架吧 |
[37:21] | We need to see if these angles correspond | 我们要看看这个角度 |
[37:23] | to the padlock’s dimensions. | 是否与挂锁的尺寸相同 |
[37:26] | Okay, well, there’s only one way to find that out. | 只有一种检验方法 |
[37:34] | It’s a perfect match. | 完全匹配 |
[37:35] | Now, please see if the chain links line up | 麻烦看一下链条的形状 |
[37:38] | with the damage to the mandible. | 与下颚的损伤是否相符 |
[37:40] | Okay, that should work. | 这应该行得通 |
[37:42] | Let me rearrange the sequence of events. | 让我重新排列事件的先后顺序 |
[37:44] | Okay, so the killer swung the lock and chain, | 凶手挥起带锁的链条 |
[37:47] | and a sharp corner of the padlock cut Klarissa’s left arm. | 挂锁锋利的一角划破了克拉瑞莎的左臂 |
[37:51] | Which she was holding up to protect herself. | 为了保护自己而举起的左臂 |
[37:53] | Then the killer wrapped the weapon | 随后 凶手把凶器 |
[37:55] | around Klarissa’s neck and strangled her. | 缠在克拉瑞莎的脖子上 勒死了她 |
[37:58] | She fell to the floor, landing on her face, | 她倒在地板上 脸朝地 |
[38:01] | causing the damage to the maxilla and zygomatic. | 因此导致了上颚和颧骨的损伤 |
[38:04] | We need that lock and chain, | 我们要找到那个带锁链条 |
[38:06] | but Lenny Jay must have gotten rid of it. | 但连尼·杰伊肯定早就把它丢掉了 |
[38:08] | Perhaps not, he’s arrogant. | 或许不会 他很狂妄自大 |
[38:10] | Solely due to his aptitude for trickery, | 就因为他擅长骗人 |
[38:12] | he thinks he’s smarter than us. | 他就觉得自己胜出我们一筹 |
[38:18] | I don’t see why you want to look at it. | 我不明白你为什么想看它 |
[38:21] | Uh, please be careful. | 请小心 |
[38:22] | Don’t worry, we’ll do our best | 别担心 我们会尽量 |
[38:23] | to handle the situation here correctly, | 正确处理事态 |
[38:25] | because we are trained professionals. | 因为我们是训练有素的专业人士 |
[38:27] | – Isn’t that right, Bones? – Yes. | -对吗 骨头 -是的 |
[38:28] | Right, see, that’s our little magic wand. | 对 看 这是我们的小魔杖 |
[38:31] | What do we got, anything? | 有任何线索吗 |
[38:31] | – It’s been cleaned. – Cleaned. You are clever, Lenny. | -清洗过了 -清洗过了 连尼你很聪明 |
[38:34] | Not really, I just like to take good care of my collectibles. | 不算吧 我只是用心保养我的收藏 |
[38:36] | But, you see, cleverness has another side to it. | 但你要知道 聪明也未必是好事 |
[38:38] | Oh, really? What is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[38:40] | – Overconfidence. – Yeah. | -聪明反被聪明误 -没错 |
[38:41] | See that key? | 看到这把钥匙了吗 |
[38:44] | You cleaned the lock, | 你洗干净了锁 |
[38:45] | but you were unable to wipe down the internal casings. | 但你却不能擦干净锁的内部 |
[38:49] | Because the key was found inside Klarissa. | 因为这把钥匙是在克拉瑞莎体内找到的 |
[38:51] | She had it in her mouth. | 她把它含在嘴里 |
[38:53] | That’s the only way you could do the Drunken Monkey. | 这是完成醉猴逃脱的唯一方法 |
[38:54] | Stands to reason that she swallowed the key | 也因此 当你袭击她时 她吞下钥匙 |
[38:56] | when you attacked her. | 也是合情合理的事了 |
[38:57] | That was beyond your control, | 这是不可控因素 |
[38:58] | so you couldn’t manipulate it to further your deceit. | 也因此你无法用它来完善你的谎言 |
[39:08] | This clotting matches the exact frequency of luminescence | 这个血凝块与从克拉瑞莎·莫特遗体上 |
[39:11] | of the blood sampling extracted from Klarissa Mott’s remains. | 提取的血液样本的冷光频完全一致 |
[39:19] | Hmm, gotcha. | 抓到你啦 |
[39:25] | I gave Klarissa everything. | 我给了克拉瑞莎一切 |
[39:27] | I gave her her start. | 是我让她重新开始 |
[39:29] | I-I gave her her best material. | 她最好的逃脱术都是我教的 |
[39:31] | L-Look, these were things | 听着 这些事 |
[39:31] | that I didn’t even share with my own son. | 我连我儿子都没有透露过 |
[39:34] | And she promised me that she would spend | 她也答应了我 她会全心全意 |
[39:36] | her entire career here at the Palace. | 留在魔术宫殿工作 |
[39:39] | Now, I invested a lot in that girl. | 我在那姑娘身上下了血本 |
[39:41] | And she broke her promise to you. | 而她违背了与你的约定 |
[39:42] | – She did. – All right, so then you hit her | -没错 -所以你就用链条袭击了她 |
[39:43] | with the chain and you strangled her. | 然后勒死了她 |
[39:45] | I just got so angry. | 我只是在气头上 |
[39:46] | – I-I… I-I was out of control. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. | -我…我失控了 -好啦好啦 |
[39:48] | But, you see, it was her fault. | 但这是她的错 |
[39:50] | Why did she break her promise? | 她为什么要反悔 |
[39:52] | – Let’s go. – Why did she break her promise? | -走吧 -她为什么要反悔 |
[40:14] | Come on, the frequency of luminescence? | 得了吧 冷光频 |
[40:17] | I mean, even I knew that was a bunch of bull you fed Lenny Jay. | 就连我也知道 你是胡诌来骗连尼·杰伊的 |
[40:19] | In the time it takes to get a DNA sample from that lock, | 从锁里获取DNA样本需要时间 |
[40:23] | he could have prepared a different story. | 到时候他说不定又会有新的说辞 |
[40:25] | I thought it was best to confront him | 我认为当他卸下防备时 |
[40:27] | when his guard was down. | 与他当面对质最为妥当 |
[40:28] | You tricked him. | 你骗了他 |
[40:29] | Just say it, you little devil. | 承认吧 你这个小恶魔 |
[40:30] | Say it. You tricked the magician. | 承认吧 你骗了那个魔术师 |
[40:33] | Occasionally, a touch of deception goes a long way. | 偶尔 谎言也大有裨益 |
[40:36] | Bones, even you are capable of a little magic. | 骨头 就连你也会偷天换日 |
[40:39] | Which is why I slipped a dollar under Christine’s pillow | 所以我在给克里斯汀晚安吻的时候 |
[40:43] | when I kissed her good night. | 往她枕头下塞了一美元 |
[40:44] | See? A little mystery is good for the soul. | 看见没 一点小神秘有益心灵健康 |
[40:49] | What do you have there? | 你在做什么呢 |
[40:50] | Oh, I’m just finishing up some paperwork on the Lenny Jay case. | 我只是在给连尼·杰伊案的文件收尾 |
[40:55] | Oh, perfect. | 太好了 |
[40:59] | – No, what are you doing? – I want you to behold | -你在做什么 -我要你屏息观赏 |
[41:01] | the… mystery… | 文件… |
[41:04] | of the disappearing document. | 失踪之谜 |
[41:06] | Don’t you dare. Booth. Booth! | 你敢这么做 布斯 布斯 |
[41:08] | That document has the signatures of three U.S. Attorneys on it. | 这份文件上有三位美国检察官的签名 |
[41:17] | Whoa, take a look in your pocket. | 看看你的口袋 |
[41:19] | – What? – There you go. | -什么 -快看 |
[41:22] | What? No… | 什么 不会吧 |
[41:24] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[41:27] | No. | 不可能 |
[41:29] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[41:32] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的[你完成得怎么样] |
[41:33] | I did that very well, thank you very much. | 完美成功 非常感谢 |
[41:36] | There must be a logical explanation | 这个业余的小把戏 |
[41:38] | for this amateur trick. | 肯定有个合理的解释 |
[41:39] | I put this shirt on when I got home… | 我回家的时候就穿着这件衣服 |
[41:42] | Well, I grabbed it right from the dryer. | 我直接从烘干机里拿的 |
[41:44] | A little mystery is good for the soul. | 一点小神秘有益心灵健康 |
[41:46] | Did you plant it in the dryer? | 是你把它放在烘干机里的吗 |
[41:49] | Well, you were at work, so how did you…? | 你当时还在工作 所以你是怎么… |
[41:50] | Bones, a magician never reveals his secrets. | 骨头 魔术师永远不会泄露他的秘密 |
[42:27] | Sebastian, hi, it’s Cam Saroyan. | 塞巴斯蒂安 你好 我是凯·瑟罗 |