时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, you understand I don’t want him to know — | 好的 你明白我不想让他知道 |
[00:05] | it’s a secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[00:06] | But I just want to make sure that you can… | 但我只是想确保你可以 |
[00:09] | do that thing that we talked about. | 做我们说过的那件事 |
[00:12] | Okay. I’ll call you later. | 好的 我迟点打给你 |
[00:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:16] | It was a telemarketer. | 是个电话销售员 |
[00:18] | Oh, you’re gonna call ’em back? | 你还要给他们回电话 |
[00:21] | – I don’t want to be rude. – Oh, no. | -我不想太没礼貌 -不 |
[00:23] | God definitely didn’t give you the lying gene. | 上帝肯定没给你撒谎基因 |
[00:26] | Well, mendacity is not God-given. | 谎言不是上帝赐予的 |
[00:28] | It is coded into our genetics | 这是编在我们的基因中 |
[00:30] | and passed down in our gene pool | 并且在基因库中被传承下来 |
[00:32] | to ensure homo sapiens’ survival. | 以保证智人的存活 |
[00:35] | Okay, stop. The whole mumbo jumbo language | 好了 打住 你现在跟我说的这套 |
[00:37] | that you’re giving me right now | 我根本听不懂的话 |
[00:38] | is not gonna distract from the fact that you’re lying to me. | 也不会让我忘记你对我撒谎这个事实 |
[00:41] | I-I was thinking maybe we shouldn’t have turkey | 我 我在想咱们今年感恩节 |
[00:44] | this Thanksgiving. | 或许可以不吃火鸡 |
[00:45] | What? What, what, now you’re trying to, what, | 什么 干吗 你现在是想 |
[00:47] | incite a fight to try to distract me? | 跟我吵架来分散我的注意力吗 |
[00:49] | Well, there’s just the four of us, | 咱家就四个人 |
[00:50] | and you’re the only one who eats it. | 而你是唯一一个吃火鸡的人 |
[00:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[00:52] | So now you’re saying we should just cut out | 你是说我们应该砍掉 |
[00:54] | the main course that the whole holiday is based around? | 这整个节日的主菜吗 |
[00:56] | Are you aware that turkeys do a dance | 你知道当火鸡 |
[00:58] | when they are reunited with a person they recognize? | 遇到自己认识的人时它们会跳舞吗 |
[01:01] | – Dance? That’s really… – Yes. | -跳舞 这还真是 -是的 |
[01:02] | That’s great, Bones, | 这很棒 骨头 |
[01:03] | but I guarantee you | 但是我向你保证 |
[01:04] | that they don’t dance as good as they taste. | 它们跳的舞肯定没有它们吃起来的味道好 |
[01:06] | It’s a waste of food, Booth. | 这就是浪费食物 布斯 |
[01:07] | My dad will be away with Russ. | 我父亲跟罗斯都不在 |
[01:09] | There’s no one to eat it all. | 根本就没人吃火鸡 |
[01:10] | Oh, hey, problem solved — we’ll invite Aubrey. | 问题解决了 我们可以邀请奥布里 |
[01:12] | – I’m serious, Booth. – All right, look. | -我是认真的 布斯 -好吧 听着 |
[01:14] | We’ll invite Angela, we’ll invite Hodgins, | 我们可以邀请安琪拉 邀请哈金斯 |
[01:16] | we’ll invite the squints and whoever else wants to join in, | 邀请所有的斜眼和其他愿意来的人 |
[01:19] | just as long as I get to stuff the bird, roast him up, | 只要我可以塞满这只鸟 把它烤了 |
[01:22] | and I can just eat myself to unconsciousness. | 然后我可以把自己吃到昏迷 |
[01:25] | On the couch | 坐在沙发上 |
[01:26] | while I hear the game. | 听着比赛 |
[01:29] | – If you cook the dead bird. – Fine. | -前提是你负责做那只死鸟 -没问题 |
[01:31] | Done. Deal. Okay, so I’ll tell you what. | 搞定 成交 好了 这样吧 |
[01:33] | Now that we’re over that diversion, | 现在这个问题搞定了 |
[01:35] | what do you say we get back to | 咱们回到刚才 |
[01:36] | who you were talking to on the phone. | 你在跟谁打电话吧 |
[01:38] | – Oh, well, it’s not… – Okay? Wow. | -不是 -好吗 |
[01:40] | Well, what was it? | 到底是什么 |
[01:42] | What, where is this…? What? | 什么 这是哪 什么 |
[01:45] | Body. | 尸体 |
[01:46] | Christine, uh, time to get ready! | 克里斯汀 该准备出门了 |
[01:52] | Look, I didn’t say that it was a… | 我又没说那 |
[01:53] | it was a bad course. | 那场地不好 |
[01:54] | I just said the greens are like marble. | 我只是说那些植物就像大理石一样 |
[01:55] | The problem is you don’t know how to read it. | 问题在于你不知道怎么利用它 |
[01:57] | Slope, velocity, a little bit of simple geometry… | 斜度 速度 一点简单的几何 |
[02:00] | It shouldn’t be that difficult, okay? | 不应该那么难的 好吧 |
[02:01] | I mean, shouldn’t be Aristotle to play a game. | 玩个游戏而已不非得把自己搞成亚里士多德吧 |
[02:04] | Am I allowed to talk, | 我可以讲话吗 |
[02:05] | or is that a members-only privilege? | 还是说这是会员专权 |
[02:06] | Typically, caddies don’t speak. | 通常 球童是不讲话的 |
[02:08] | Caddy? I’m not your caddy. | 球童 我不是你的球童 |
[02:09] | And golf isn’t a game, it’s a sport. | 而且高尔夫也不是游戏 而是种运动 |
[02:11] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[02:12] | There’s no defense, no defense in golf. | 高尔夫里没有防守 |
[02:14] | No defense, no sport. | 没有防守就不算运动 |
[02:15] | What Booth means is that if I can beat him, | 布斯的意思是 如果我能打败他 |
[02:17] | it’s not a sport. | 这就不算运动 |
[02:18] | What I don’t get is that — you guys played here? | 我不明白的是 你们俩在这打过高尔夫 |
[02:20] | I mean, no one gets in here. | 这里根本没人能进来 |
[02:21] | Well, you know, when you’re married to a, | 当你娶了一个 |
[02:23] | I don’t know, best-selling novelist, | 畅销小说家时 |
[02:24] | you can get in pretty much anywhere you want, right? | 你基本上想去哪就去哪 对吧 |
[02:26] | What if your partner’s wife is a best-selling novelist? | 要是你搭档的妻子是个畅销小说家呢 |
[02:29] | That doesn’t count. | 这不算 |
[02:29] | Okay, let me change the subject here, okay? | 好吧 我来换个话题 好吧 |
[02:31] | How about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[02:32] | Invite to our house for Thanksgiving. | 请你来我们家过感恩节 |
[02:35] | Come on, it’s a real turkey. | 拜托 那可是真火鸡 |
[02:36] | Or a very tasty fofurkey recipe | 或者是一个非常美味的代火鸡菜谱 |
[02:39] | that will change the way you think about meat substitutes. | 会改变你对肉类替代品的看法 |
[02:41] | Fofurkey? Not really looking to change | 代火鸡 我并没有很想要改变 |
[02:42] | the way I think about meat substitutes. | 我对肉类替代品的看法 |
[02:44] | Besides, I think I just lost my appetite. | 再说 我想我已经没胃口了 |
[02:47] | Okay! | 好了 |
[02:48] | Talk about a water hazard. How long was he in there? | 说到水污染 他在里面泡多久了 |
[02:50] | Well, it’s hard to say. | 很难讲 |
[02:52] | The body was weighed down. | 尸体上被绑了重物 |
[02:53] | He was found by these two guys | 他是被这两位 |
[02:54] | who were trawling for golf balls. | 捞高尔夫球的人发现的 |
[02:57] | There’s brushite forming all over. | 到处都是透钙磷石泡沫 |
[02:59] | Well, based on hypostasis, the closest we can estimate | 根据血液淤积 我们最接近的估计是 |
[03:02] | is that the body’s been in the water about | 尸体已经在水里泡了 |
[03:04] | two to three weeks. | 两到三周了 |
[03:06] | Actually, I think we can do better than that. | 实际上 我想我们能给出更精确的时间 |
[03:08] | I would say that the body’s been in there two weeks, | 我认为尸体已经在里面泡了两周 |
[03:10] | four days, seven hours | 四天七个小时 |
[03:12] | and 12 minutes. | 零十二分 |
[03:13] | And what bug gives you that precise a time of death? | 什么虫子让你给出那么精确的死亡时间 |
[03:16] | Timexum horologium. | 时钟 |
[03:18] | Wristwatch. | 手表 |
[03:19] | Hey, actually, if we can figure out when this baby | 实际上 如果我们能得知这个宝贝 |
[03:21] | went dead underwater, we can probably pinpoint | 是什么时候在水下停掉的 我们也许可以 |
[03:24] | when the killer dumped this guy. | 准确说出凶手丢弃这具男尸的时间 |
[03:25] | Uh, girl. | 是女尸 |
[03:26] | Wear on the mandibular teeth | 下颌牙的磨损度 |
[03:28] | suggests an age between | 表明死者年龄在 |
[03:30] | approximately 55 and 60 years. | 大约55至60岁之间 |
[03:32] | Oh, and everyone here is invited to Thanksgiving dinner. | 还有我们邀请在场所有人来我家过感恩节 |
[03:36] | That is a nice segue there, Bones. | 这铺垫还真是漂亮啊 骨头 |
[03:37] | It seemed appropriate. | 我觉得挺合适的 |
[03:39] | Human and turkey tissue share remarkably similar texture. | 人类和火鸡的肌肉组织的质地很接近 |
[03:42] | Meat substitute doesn’t sound too bad right now. | 我现在觉得肉类替代品听起来也没那么糟了 |
[03:45] | So, a high-end golf course used only by the one percent | 一个只有人中人才能使用的 |
[03:48] | of the one percent. | 高尔夫球场 |
[03:49] | Maybe the killer was sending a message. | 也许凶手是在传递一个信息 |
[03:51] | Or perhaps the killer was merely being prudent. | 也许只是凶手比较谨慎 |
[03:54] | Bones is right. | 骨头说的没错 |
[03:54] | Golf course at night’s gonna be dark and empty. | 夜晚的高尔夫球场十分昏暗空旷 |
[03:57] | Gives him about, what, a 12-hour window to come in, | 这样他就有大约十二小时的时间进来 |
[03:59] | dump the body and get out. | 丢弃尸体 然后全身而退 |
[04:00] | So, smart kill, | 杀人手法高明 |
[04:02] | smart method of disposal. | 弃尸手段也很精明 |
[04:06] | Well, she wasn’t a golfer. | 她并不是一个高尔夫球手 |
[04:07] | Her thoracic vertebrae are fused, T5 to T7. | 她T5到T7的胸椎骨发生了融合现象 |
[04:12] | You play, Rodolfo? | 你打高尔夫球吗 鲁道夫 |
[04:13] | Where would I? | 我去哪里打 |
[04:15] | After Castro took over power, | 自从卡斯特罗掌权后 |
[04:17] | he bulldozed nearly every course on the island. | 他推平了岛上几乎所有的高尔夫球场地 |
[04:19] | Turned them into public housing and military schools. | 在上面建公共住房或者军事学校 |
[04:22] | Yeah. Some might say he was sharing the riches with the poor. | 也许有人会说他在与穷人分享富人的财富 |
[04:24] | I mean, look at a club like Washington Hills. | 想想看一座类似华盛顿山的俱乐部 |
[04:26] | It’s, like, one of the most beautiful places around, | 那里算是附近最漂亮的地方 |
[04:28] | but you can only get in if you’re rich. | 但是除非你很有钱 否则你无法入场 |
[04:29] | Well, maybe so, but any time you take a thing of beauty | 也许你是对的 但当你取走一部分美好事物 |
[04:32] | and make it utilitarian, something is lost. | 把它变得很实用 有些东西就会流失 |
[04:34] | If you consider a freshly mowed lawn a thing of beauty. | 如果你把建多余的草坪当做一件美好事物 |
[04:38] | Besides, I don’t think she was a rich socialite. | 另外 我认为死者并非富有的上流人士 |
[04:40] | I mean, why would a woman like that be in a war zone? | 为什么一位女性会进入战区 |
[04:43] | Is that shrapnel? | 那是弹片吗 |
[04:44] | Yes. I think she could be ex-military, | 是的 我认为她之前参过军 |
[04:46] | but a woman in her 50s? | 一位五十多岁的女性吗 |
[04:48] | There’s no way she served in combat 30 years ago. | 她不可能三十年前在军队服过役 |
[04:51] | There’s trace here of something metallic. | 这里有微量的金属 |
[04:54] | I’ll swab, but my guess is that one of these golf clubs | 我会擦拭一下 不过我猜这是某个 |
[04:56] | did the job. I mean, look at that. | 高尔夫球棍的杰作 你看 |
[04:58] | Just jam that jagged edge into the orbital socket | 把那个锯齿边缘的东西塞进眼眶 |
[05:00] | and, boom, lights out. | 然后呯的一声 就死了 |
[05:02] | Also, the killer knew the decomp gases from the stomach and the intestine | 凶手还知道胃和肠道内腐败的气体 |
[05:06] | would bring the body to the surface. | 会把尸体带到表面上 |
[05:08] | So he carved her open, | 所以凶手把死者剖开 |
[05:09] | like a thanksgiving turkey. | 就像对待一只感恩节的火鸡一样 |
[05:50] | Oh, is that the victim? | 这就是受害人吗 |
[05:51] | Yeah, well, that’s what she would have looked like | 这是她没有接受过 |
[05:52] | without plastic surgery. | 整容手术的样子 |
[05:54] | Her facial bones were shaved. | 她削了颌面骨 |
[05:56] | I’m working on the muscle reattachment points now. | 我在标肌肉附着点 |
[05:58] | Also, I found a callous fracture on her nasal bone. | 我还在她鼻骨上发现了一处已长出茧的骨折 |
[06:01] | So she had a nose job, too. | 她也整了鼻子 |
[06:02] | And I found sutures behind the hairline, collagen, | 我在她的发际后发现缝合痕迹 |
[06:06] | and silicone oozing from the decomposing tissue of the face. | 在腐败的面部组织发现有胶原蛋白和硅胶渗出 |
[06:09] | Well, the golf clubs aren’t our murder weapon. | 看来高尔夫球杆不是凶器 |
[06:11] | They were all graphite composites or steel shafts. | 它们都是石墨复合材料或者钢制材身的 |
[06:14] | Our weapon was platinum sterling. It was very expensive, | 凶器是镀铂金的 非常昂贵 |
[06:17] | 95.5% silver. | 含百分之九十五点五的银 |
[06:20] | Even murder doesn’t come cheap these days. | 这年头连凶器都没那么廉价了 |
[06:21] | I also found traces of bleach on her clothes, | 我在她衣服上找到漂白剂的痕迹 |
[06:24] | so our killer doused the body before dumping it. | 所以凶手在弃尸前在她身上浇了漂白剂 |
[06:26] | Meaning there’s not much left to point us to the killer. | 也就是说尸体上指向凶手的线索寥寥无几了 |
[06:31] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[06:33] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[06:35] | What? Do you know who she is? | 怎么 你知道她是谁吗 |
[06:36] | You don’t recognize Vivian Prince? | 你们没认出她就是薇薇安·普林斯吗 |
[06:38] | Come on. Front page, | 拜托 首页 |
[06:39] | left column of the DC Sentinel. | 华盛顿前哨的左侧专栏 |
[06:41] | She is… Was | 她是 曾是 |
[06:43] | The finest political reporter in the country. | 全国最优秀的政治报道记者 |
[06:46] | She was the one who broke the NSA story. | 是她揭穿了国安局的故事 |
[06:47] | Yeah, that’s right. She spent the last six months showing | 没错 她这六个月向世人揭露了 |
[06:49] | how the NSA has been spying on the American people, world leaders. | 国安局如何监视美国人民 世界领导人 |
[06:52] | I mean, they even have their own hit squad. | 他们甚至拥有自己的暗杀团队 |
[06:54] | She took what snowden did and went ten steps beyond. | 她走了斯诺登的老路 还将其发扬光大 |
[06:57] | Well, I guess they found a way to shut her up. | 我猜他们找到了让她闭嘴的方法 |
[07:05] | I know that what she did was questionable, | 我知道她的所作所为饱受争议 |
[07:07] | but freedom of the press should not get you killed. | 但是新闻自由不应该要了你的命 |
[07:09] | Not in this country. | 不可能发生在这个国家 |
[07:10] | It wasn’t freedom of the press. Vivian Prince was in the wrong. | 这不是新闻自由 薇薇安·普林斯是过错的一方 |
[07:13] | She didn’t steal the files, Booth. | 她没有窃取那些文件 布斯 |
[07:14] | Okay, what, she reprinted stolen documents, | 但是 她复印了那些偷来的文件 |
[07:16] | she revealed secret operations, | 她揭露了那些秘密行动 |
[07:18] | which outed operatives all over the world. | 这样把世界各地的特工都暴露出来了 |
[07:20] | But if the NSA is breaking the law… | 不过 如果如果国安局真的违法了 |
[07:22] | Then you go after the people in charge. | 那就该抨击掌权的人 |
[07:24] | What you don’t do is paint a bull’s-eye on an operative’s back. | 你不能让特工成为目标 |
[07:30] | Well, I checked out Vivian’s ex-husband. | 我调查了薇薇安的前夫 |
[07:33] | Guy’s name is Sal Raymond. | 此人名叫萨尔·雷蒙德 |
[07:34] | He’s a sportswriter. Out of town covering the Cowboys. | 他是体育记者 他出差报道牛仔队的比赛了 |
[07:37] | Dallas? | 达拉斯牛仔队吗 |
[07:38] | Roanoke Prep. | 罗阿诺克的预备队 |
[07:39] | Let’s just say Sal’s career isn’t exactly hitting on all cylinders. | 只能说萨尔的事业不行 |
[07:42] | He covers the high school beat. | 他只是报道高中的比赛 |
[07:44] | How bad was the divorce? | 离婚情况如何 |
[07:45] | Seems like he got a pretty good settlement. | 看来他拿到了非常不错的离婚协议 |
[07:47] | And while the husband is usually our best bet, | 虽然丈夫通常是我们最有可能的嫌疑犯 |
[07:49] | the fact that our victim just pissed off | 但是死者惹怒了 |
[07:50] | the world’s most elite intelligence agency. | 世界上最顶尖的情报机构 |
[07:53] | Probably makes her work a better place to start. | 也许她的案子从这里入手更好 |
[07:55] | Yeah, right. I’ll give you that one. | 没错 我猜也是这个 |
[07:56] | I’ve got Angela combing through the threats | 我已经让安琪拉梳理 |
[07:58] | that the paper got after the articles ran. | 那篇文章见报后 她收到的威胁 |
[08:00] | We know who made the threats? | 知道是谁发出的威胁吗 |
[08:01] | Nope. Not yet. | 暂时不得而知 |
[08:10] | It’s kind of quiet for a major newspaper. | 对于一份主流报纸来说未免也太安静了 |
[08:12] | Might have something to do with the fact | 也许和时至今日 |
[08:13] | that nobody reads the paper anymore. | 没人读报纸了有关 |
[08:15] | Come on, what are you talking about? I do it every morning. | 你在说什么 我每天早上都读 |
[08:16] | I got a cup of joe in the left hand, | 我左手一杯咖啡 |
[08:18] | I got the paper in the right. I can feel the ink on my skin. | 右手拿报纸 我能感觉到油墨接触皮肤 |
[08:21] | Yeah, it’s a mess. | 是啊 感觉很糟 |
[08:22] | Paper, ink, newsp… What? What are you talking about? | 纸张 油墨 报 你在说什么 |
[08:24] | It’s a tradition. You’re not getting it. | 这是一个传统 你不懂 |
[08:26] | No, I get it. You’re old. | 我懂了 你老了 |
[08:28] | I’m not old. It’s a tradition. Stop. | 我不老 这只是一个传统 停 |
[08:32] | – David Pyne. – Yeah. | -戴维·派恩 -是的 |
[08:33] | Is this about the threats? | 是关于威胁的吗 |
[08:34] | Unfortunately not. Vivian Prince is dead. | 很不幸并不是 薇薇安·普林斯已经死了 |
[08:39] | They got her. | 他们抓到她了 |
[08:40] | Who? The people who wrote in to the paper? | 谁 给她写恐吓信的人吗 |
[08:43] | Uh, no, no. Those were just, uh, crackpots. | 不是 那只是群怪咖 |
[08:46] | Three weeks ago, Vivian exposes greystream solutions | 三周前 薇薇安揭露”灰流方案” |
[08:48] | as an NSA hit squad. | 其实是国安局暗杀小组 |
[08:50] | Now she’s dead. You do the math. | 现在她死了 你自己想吧 |
[08:52] | Tell me about Vivian’s source for the documents, the American. | 告诉我给薇薇安文件的那个”美国人”是谁 |
[08:55] | I can’t. I don’t know who he or she is. | 我无能为力 我不知道她的线人是谁 |
[08:58] | The American wants to be anonymous. | 那个”美国人”想掩藏自己的身份 |
[08:59] | He doesn’t want to end up in exile like Snowden. | 他不想像斯诺登一样被驱逐出境 |
[09:02] | What was I thinking? | 我在想啥呢 |
[09:04] | Kolfax! Get in here! | 科法克斯 进来 |
[09:07] | Give me a minute. | 稍等我一下 |
[09:08] | If we’re not first on the story of my own reporter getting killed, | 如果我们没能率先报道自家记者被杀 |
[09:10] | I lose my job. | 我会丢掉饭碗的 |
[09:13] | Is this about the threats? | 是恐吓信的事吗 |
[09:16] | Vivian’s dead. | 薇薇安死了 |
[09:17] | Murdered. | 是谋杀 |
[09:20] | I’m on it. | 我这就去做 |
[09:21] | 16 inches on the breaking story, | 重磅新闻上16英寸版面 |
[09:22] | a sidebar on the American angle, | 再加《美国视角》的侧边栏 |
[09:23] | I’ll get obit to punch up what they have. | 我会让人在讣告里把能写的都写上 |
[09:25] | Okay, you don’t seem so choked up about this. | 你看起来一点也不难过啊 |
[09:27] | I report the news. I can’t afford to react to it. | 我是播报新闻的 我没有权利做出反应 |
[09:30] | So unless you guys are gonna give me something on the record, | 要是你们没别的东西能给我写 |
[09:32] | – is it okay if I go? – Sure. Go ahead. | -我就先告辞了 -行 你走吧 |
[09:34] | But we might have some questions for you later. | 不过我们过会儿可能还要问你些问题 |
[09:36] | Yeah. After deadline, ask me anything. | 好 等我忙完稿件 你想问什么都行 |
[09:39] | I get the front page left? | 首页左边栏是我的了 |
[09:41] | Today. We’ll talk later. | 就今天 我等会儿再跟你说 |
[09:43] | I think I’m beginning to see | 我想我终于开始明白 |
[09:44] | why Vivian felt like she needed so much plastic surgery. | 为什么薇薇安会觉得自己需要整容了 |
[09:47] | You had the newer, younger model waiting in the wings. | 你这儿还有更新更年轻的嫩模排队等着呢 |
[09:50] | I’m in a dying business here. | 我这行早就一蹶不振了 |
[09:52] | Kate’s, uh, picture on the front page and the video blog | 凯特头版上的照片还有她的视频播客 |
[09:55] | attracts a lot of eyeballs. | 吸引了不少关注 |
[09:57] | And here I thought newspapers | 我还以为报纸 |
[09:58] | were all about telling the story. | 只注重播报新闻呢 |
[10:01] | Not anymore. | 早就不是这样了 |
[10:09] | Excuse me. I’m Ryan Gill, | 打扰一下 我是赖安·吉尔 |
[10:10] | National security agency. | 来自国家安全局 |
[10:12] | What can I do for you, Mr. Gill? | 有什么我能帮上忙的吗 吉尔先生 |
[10:13] | I’m here to supervise the Vivian Prince investigation. | 我是来监管薇薇安·普林斯的案件调查的 |
[10:16] | From here forward, | 从现在开始 |
[10:17] | everything you find is gonna have to pass through me. | 你们的一切发现都要汇报给我 |
[10:20] | Good-bye, Mr. Gill. | 慢走不送 吉尔先生 |
[10:22] | Dr. Saroyan, you must realize | 瑟罗博士 你要清楚 |
[10:24] | there are national security implications. | 这起案件涉及国家安全 |
[10:27] | I do realize that. | 这我清楚 |
[10:28] | And, personally, I think what the American did | 在我个人看来 “美国人”所做的事 |
[10:30] | was nothing short of treason. | 绝对触犯了叛国罪 |
[10:32] | He put men and women serving their country in jeopardy. | 他将国家公务人员置于险境 |
[10:34] | I’m glad that we’re on the same page. | 很高兴你我意见一致 |
[10:36] | However, you must realize | 然而 你也必须要清楚 |
[10:38] | that I’m reluctant to turn over anything | 我不会将任何发现汇报给 |
[10:41] | to an agency that has as much motive to kill Vivian Prince | 一个可能会为保护国家安全 |
[10:43] | as they do to protect national security. | 而杀害薇薇安·普林斯的机构 |
[10:45] | I’m afraid that’s unacceptable. | 恕我不能接受你的说法 |
[10:47] | And I’m afraid I don’t work for you, | 然而你并不是我的上司 |
[10:49] | I don’t answer to you, and… | 我不用听你指挥 |
[10:51] | Until I see a court order saying | 除非我看到法院指令说 |
[10:53] | I have to share information with you, | 我必须向你汇报信息 |
[10:55] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave the building. | 请你离开这里 |
[10:59] | Or I could call security. | 不然我就叫保安了 |
[11:07] | I’m not saying what greystream solutions does is right. | 我没说”灰流方案”是正确的 |
[11:10] | But you’re saying you dislike | 但你却说你和他们一样 |
[11:12] | what Vivian did as much as they do. | 对薇薇安的行为感到不满 |
[11:14] | Okay. And-and you’re okay with what she did? | 那是没错 可难道你对她的行为没意见吗 |
[11:16] | I take the long view. The historical view. | 我会从长远来看 想想历史 |
[11:19] | George Washington, in his day, was considered a traitor. | 乔治·华盛顿当年曾被认为是卖国贼 |
[11:23] | Okay. Well, now you’re just trying to piss me off. | 好吧 现在你就是在试图激怒我了 |
[11:26] | Washington was a British subject | 华盛顿有着英国国籍 |
[11:28] | who led an army against his own country. | 曾带领军队对战自己的国家 |
[11:30] | It’s not the same thing. | 这不一样 |
[11:31] | How do we know? | 你怎么知道不一样 |
[11:32] | Sitting here today, how do we know | 就现在来看 我们怎么知道 |
[11:34] | if history will look at Vivian Prince | 历史会认为薇薇安·普林斯 |
[11:36] | as a patriot agitating for change | 是一位渴望改变的爱国者 |
[11:39] | or a traitor to her country? | 还是一个卖国贼 |
[11:41] | You know what, I’m sorry, bones, | 不好意思 骨头 |
[11:42] | but it doesn’t take me 200 years for me to know | 然而我用不了200年也能知道 |
[11:44] | that she was wrong. | 她的行为是错误的 |
[11:45] | I’ll catch her killer, | 我会抓住杀她的凶手 |
[11:46] | but Vivian Prince was wrong. | 但薇薇安·普林斯确实做错了 |
[11:54] | There’s very little that I can disclose | 你想知道的信息的机密等级 |
[11:55] | that isn’t above your clearance level. | 高于你的许可级别 |
[11:58] | I’m here purely as a courtesy. | 我来这里只是表示礼貌 |
[12:00] | Did you kill Vivian Prince? | 是你杀了薇薇安·普林斯吗 |
[12:01] | Bones, not exactly where I was gonna start. | 骨头 我可没想一上来就问这个问题 |
[12:03] | Well, if he’s being difficult, | 可既然他这么难搞 |
[12:04] | we might as well cut to the chase. | 我们还不如开门见山 |
[12:05] | I like her style. | 我喜欢她的个性 |
[12:07] | And that one I’m happy to answer. | 这个问题我也乐于回答 |
[12:09] | No, Dr. Brennan, I did not kill her. | 布纳恩博士 我没有杀她 |
[12:12] | Did you have her killed? | 那是你找人杀的她吗 |
[12:13] | No, but I can’t say | 不是 但我不会否认 |
[12:14] | that I’m unhappy about it. | 我希望她死 |
[12:16] | Okay, so then you admit to motive. | 好 你承认你有动机了 |
[12:18] | Anyone who read her articles knows | 任何读过她的文章的人都知道 |
[12:19] | that she decimated my organization, | 她大肆批判了我的组织 |
[12:22] | put lives on the line. | 置多人于危难 |
[12:24] | The FBI should be going after the American for treason, | 联调局应该追查”美国人”的叛国罪 |
[12:27] | not coming after us. | 而不是紧咬我们不放 |
[12:28] | You’re a suspect | 你是犯罪嫌疑人 |
[12:29] | because the forensics suggest | 是因为法医鉴定表明 |
[12:30] | a professional killer such as yourself. | 凶手是职业杀手 而你正符合标准 |
[12:33] | Well, I can neither confirm nor deny | 我既不能承认也无法否认 |
[12:35] | any of the allegations Miss Prince published. | 普林斯女士发表的论点 |
[12:38] | Let’s speak in hypotheticals. | 我们就假设一下吧 |
[12:40] | If my organization were the skilled hit squad | 如果我的组织真是如她所说的 |
[12:42] | she made us out to be, we wouldn’t be here. | 职业暗杀小组 我们也就不会坐在这里了 |
[12:46] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[12:47] | Because if we killed her, you never would have found her. | 因为如果我们杀了她 你们绝不会找到她的尸体 |
[12:53] | Besides, the evidence that you would view as professional, | 再说 那些让你们认为是职业杀手犯案的证据 |
[12:57] | I would say was amateurish. | 在我看来都是业余的 |
[12:58] | And how would you know what kind of evidence we have? | 你怎么知道我们手上有什么证据 |
[13:01] | Didn’t you read the articles? | 你没有读过那些文章吗 |
[13:02] | NSA listens in on everything. | 国安局无孔不入 |
[13:04] | So, there you go. You’re saying that the NSA | 这不就是了 你说国安局 |
[13:05] | Is tapping our conversations? | 在监听我们吗 |
[13:07] | I’m not saying anything at all. | 我什么都没说 |
[13:09] | – We’re not done here. – Agent booth, | -我还没说完呢 -布斯探员 |
[13:12] | All you have is a motive and a theory. | 你现在只有一个作案动机和理论 |
[13:15] | And if we’re listening in on everything that you’re doing, | 而且如果我们在监听你的一举一动 |
[13:17] | then we’d know what evidence you have. | 那我们就会知道你有什么证据了 |
[13:19] | And you don’t have jack. | 而你并没有什么决定性的证据 |
[13:26] | So… If you’ll excuse me. | 所以 我先离开了 |
[13:38] | From the point of impact where it fractured the orbital socket | 从凶器折断眼窝 |
[13:40] | and damaged the frontal lobe, | 并损伤额叶的点推断 |
[13:42] | this is the shape of the weapon that killed her. | 凶器应该是这个形状 |
[13:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得是什么东西 |
[13:45] | Maybe a fireplace poker? | 拨火铁棒吗 |
[13:47] | Given the sterling silver, I was thinking candlestick. | 从标准纯银来看 我觉得是烛台 |
[13:50] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[13:50] | Well, in any event, | 无论如何 |
[13:52] | I’m no longer convinced | 我不再认为 |
[13:53] | that Vivian was killed by a professional. | 薇薇安是被职业杀手所杀 |
[13:55] | In addition to the blow that killed her, | 除了致死的那一击之外 |
[13:57] | there are perimortem blows to the skull here and here. | 头骨上还有这里和这里有死前造成的打击 |
[14:01] | So it wasn’t one killing blow. | 所以不是一击致命 |
[14:03] | – There was a struggle. – Well, maybe. | -她有挣扎过 -可能吧 |
[14:05] | There are no defensive wounds on her arm or hands. | 但是她手或手臂上都没有防御伤 |
[14:07] | I found a cracked rib, but remodeling indicates | 我找到一根肋骨有裂痕 但重塑情况表明 |
[14:10] | that it was fractured six months ago. | 骨折发生在六个月以前 |
[14:12] | When the first of the articles attacking the nsa came out. | 就是第一篇攻击国安局的文章发表的时候 |
[14:15] | Ah, good, you’re here. | 太好了 你在这儿 |
[14:17] | I’m gonna need reimbursement for this. | 我得报销这个 |
[14:18] | Okay. $8,000?! | 好的 八千美元 |
[14:21] | I needed to test a watch identical to Vivian’s. | 我得测试一只跟薇薇安一样的表 |
[14:24] | Lucky it wasn’t a Rolex. | 还好不是劳力士 |
[14:25] | I know, right? We got off cheap. | 就是说嘛 我们捡到便宜了 |
[14:28] | The good news is, now we have the exact time of the body dump. | 好消息是 我们现在有准确的抛尸时间了 |
[14:35] | Which is only four hours more precise | 只比你最初的估计 |
[14:37] | than your original estimate. | 精确了四小时 |
[14:38] | Hey, when we drag a suspect in here, | 等我们把嫌疑犯抓来的时候 |
[14:40] | you’re gonna be thanking me. | 你就会感谢我了 |
[14:42] | Fine. Who knows? | 好吧 谁知道呢 |
[14:43] | Maybe I can bill the NSA | 说不定我可以让国安局付钱呢 |
[14:45] | since they tried to take over our investigation. | 既然他们想要接管我们的调查 |
[14:48] | Uh… ¿Cómo? | 怎么回事[西班牙语] |
[14:51] | Wait. The NSA– they were here? | 等等 国安局 来过了 |
[14:53] | Yeah, don’t worry. I sent the guy packing. | 对 别担心 我把那家伙打发走了 |
[14:55] | – I’m sure he’ll be back. – No, I don’t think so. | -他肯定会再回来的 -我不这么认为 |
[14:57] | The NSA knows they have no jurisdiction. | 国安局明知道他们没有管辖权 |
[14:59] | No, if there was a power grab, it was all for show. | 如果他们说想要接管 那只是做给你看的 |
[15:01] | He probably showed up here | 他过来估计 |
[15:02] | So he could put a bunch of bugs so they can listen in. | 是为了安一堆窃听器来监听我们 |
[15:04] | Okay, let’s not get carried away. | 好了 我们还是不要多想了 |
[15:06] | Hey, I hate to say it, but Dr. Hodgins is right. | 我不想这么说 但是哈金斯博士是对的 |
[15:09] | All these agencies work the same, | 这些机构都是一样的 |
[15:11] | if it’s Washington or Havana. | 不管是华盛顿还是哈瓦那 |
[15:14] | You really think they killed Vivian? | 你真的认为他们杀了薇薇安吗 |
[15:16] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[15:17] | but they sure as hell want to find The American. | 但他们绝对想要找到美国人 |
[15:19] | And if our investigation leads them there, he’s dead. | 如果我们的调查让他们找到他 他就死定了 |
[15:28] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna call booth. | 我 我要打给布斯 |
[15:30] | I’ll have the place swept. | 我会让人把这里检查一遍 |
[15:31] | No. Give me your phones. | 别 把电话给我 |
[15:32] | Big brother is watching here, okay? | “老大哥”盯着我们呢 |
[15:34] | Or, more accurately, listening. | 或者更确切的说 听着 |
[15:39] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 我不敢相信我在这样做 |
[15:41] | Whatever we find from here on out, | 从现在起 我们无论发现了什么 |
[15:42] | don’t text, don’t call, don’t e-mail. | 别发短信 别打电话 别发邮件 |
[15:45] | You write it down, or… We whisper. | 写下来 或者 我们说悄悄话 |
[15:55] | I suppose, given what Cooper Blackthorn said, | 我想 根据库珀·布莱克索恩所说 |
[15:57] | Dr. Hodgins is correct. | 哈金斯博士是对的 |
[15:59] | They are listening. | 他们在监听我们 |
[16:00] | Which means that we shouldn’t talk about the case. | 所以我们不该谈论案子 |
[16:04] | So, maybe we should talk about this morning. | 那我们是不是应该谈一下今天早上 |
[16:08] | – This morning? – Yeah, this morning. | -今天早上 -对 今天早上 |
[16:09] | The-the phone call. | 那个电话 |
[16:10] | You hung up so fast when I got in the kitchen? | 我一进厨房你就赶紧挂了 |
[16:13] | You’re imagining things, booth. | 你在胡思乱想 布斯 |
[16:14] | No. You know what I’m imagining? | 并没有 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[16:16] | You know what I’m imagining? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[16:17] | It’s five weeks till christmas, right? | 还有五周就圣诞了 对吧 |
[16:20] | And you’re shopping early, and you know | 你在提前购物 而且你知道 |
[16:22] | that I’ve had my eye on that jet ski, hmm? | 我看上了那个喷气滑雪艇 对吧 |
[16:25] | I am not christmas shopping, and if I were, | 我不是在为圣诞节购物 而且就算是 |
[16:28] | I assure you i would not be buying you a jet ski | 我可以保证我不会给你买喷气滑雪艇 |
[16:30] | so you could kill yourself riding around like a 16-year-old. | 让你像个16岁小孩到处骑结果把自己弄死 |
[16:32] | Well, it would make your husband very happy. | 但那会让你老公非常高兴的 |
[16:35] | Like a kid on christmas morning. | 在圣诞节的早晨高兴得像个孩子 |
[16:37] | No. Hank and Christine will be like kids on christmas morning. | 不行 汉克和克里斯汀能在圣诞早晨像孩子 |
[16:40] | You will be like a grown-up. | 你得像个大人 |
[16:41] | Or… As grown-up as you can be. | 至少能多成熟就多成熟 |
[16:44] | It’s christmas morning. Everybody acts like a kid. | 那是圣诞节的早晨 每个人都像孩子一样 |
[16:46] | No. Kids act like kids. | 不 孩子才表现得像孩子 |
[16:47] | I’m gonna have the feetie pajamas on, | 我会穿上有脚的睡衣 |
[16:49] | – And I’ll be looking for the jet ski. – Great. | -去找我的喷气滑雪挺 -太好了 |
[16:50] | Jet ski under the tree. | 圣诞树下的喷气滑雪挺 |
[16:52] | Good luck trying to get that in without making noise. | 祝你搬进来的时候不会发出声音 |
[16:54] | There has to be one adult in the family at least. | 家里至少得有一个成年人吧 |
[16:56] | Ain’t gonna be me. | 反正不会是我 |
[16:57] | Not on christmas morning. | 至少圣诞节的早上不是 |
[17:04] | Been three weeks since Vivian died. | 薇薇安去世三周了 |
[17:05] | Somebody’s been out here. | 有人来过这里 |
[17:06] | There’s tracks in the dust. | 灰尘里有些痕迹 |
[17:09] | Also, this succulent is still alive. | 而且 这盆多肉植物还活着 |
[17:11] | It doesn’t require much water, | 它不需要太多水 |
[17:12] | but it does require light. | 但是它需要阳光 |
[17:15] | These shades must have been open | 这些窗帘肯定是开着的 |
[17:16] | – until someone closed them recently. – Nsa probably. | -最近才被关上 -估计是国安局的人 |
[17:19] | I’ll get a full team out here, see if we can nail ’em. | 我会让一整队人过来 看能不能找到证据 |
[17:21] | If it was them, it might be difficult to find evidence, | 如果真是他们 估计很难找到证据 |
[17:24] | considering their professionalism. | 他们那么专业 |
[17:26] | Well, bones, it didn’t take us long to figure out that | 骨头 我们没花多少时间就发觉 |
[17:27] | somebody else was here, | 有人来过 |
[17:28] | so either Blackthorn overestimated his guys, | 所以要么布莱克索恩高估了他的人 |
[17:30] | or it was somebody else. | 要么就是别人干的 |
[17:33] | This is odd. Vivian has a glucometer. | 奇怪 薇薇安有个血糖测计仪 |
[17:35] | I don’t recall anything in the file | 我不记得档案里 |
[17:37] | that said that she was diabetic. | 有说她有糖尿病 |
[17:43] | Well, we got a bigger problem– there’s no laptop here. | 我们有个更大的问题 这里没有笔记本电脑 |
[17:45] | Wasn’t at work, and it wasn’t on the body. | 既不在她单位里 也不在尸体旁边 |
[17:47] | You think the NSA has it? | 你觉得是被国安局拿走了吗 |
[17:49] | Maybe this isn’t about the NSA at all. | 也许跟国安局根本没关系 |
[17:51] | Vivian Prince was amending her alimony payments. | 薇薇安·普林斯正在修改她的赡养费数额 |
[17:55] | What? To pay her ex-husband less? | 什么 为了少给她前夫付一些吗 |
[17:58] | She was cutting him off entirely. | 她要把赡养费完全砍掉 |
[18:04] | No, we were amicable. | 不 我们之间很友好 |
[18:06] | I-I thought that we could be friends again. | 我以为我们还能重新做朋友呢 |
[18:10] | Even though she was cutting you off? | 即使她正要砍掉给你的赡养费吗 |
[18:12] | Actually, that was my idea. | 其实那是我的主意 |
[18:15] | In my experience, most people don’t ask | 在我的经验中 大多数人不会 |
[18:17] | for less money in a divorce. | 要求离婚的时候少拿点钱 |
[18:19] | The divorce made me see that I didn’t like who I’d become. | 离婚这件事让我认识到我不想变成这种人 |
[18:23] | I didn’t want to live off Vivian anymore. | 我不想再靠薇薇安生活了 |
[18:25] | I wanted to… to make it on my own. | 我想…我想自食其力 |
[18:27] | I can see that making sense. | 我觉得这也算是一种解释 |
[18:29] | But you know what makes more sense? | 但你知道更合理的解释是什么吗 |
[18:32] | That you broke into her house, | 是你闯进了她家 |
[18:33] | where we found your prints, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我们在那发现了你的指纹 |
[18:34] | And when she wouldn’t change her mind about the alimony, | 当她表示不愿意改变赡养费的数额 |
[18:37] | you got angry. | 你就发怒了 |
[18:38] | That is crazy. | 这说法太疯狂了 |
[18:40] | I loved Vivian. I-I could never… | 我爱过薇薇安 我绝不会… |
[18:43] | Dump her body in the pond of the 13th hole at Washington Hills? | 把她抛尸在华盛顿山十三号洞的池塘里吗 |
[18:47] | The course where you covered the DC Sectional | 这正是你们华盛顿前哨去年春天 |
[18:48] | High School Golf Championships last spring? | 举行的高中生高尔夫冠军赛的线路 |
[18:52] | Listen to me. I… I promise you, | 听我说 我…我向你保证 |
[18:55] | I did not want Vivian dead. | 我不希望薇薇安死 |
[19:00] | But if-if you want to find someone who did, | 但如果你想找出是谁希望她死 |
[19:02] | I know exactly where to look. | 我知道你该找谁 |
[19:04] | You want us to go after the NSA? | 你要我们去找国安局吗 |
[19:06] | killing Vivian only makes them look worse. | 杀死薇薇安只会让他们更麻烦 |
[19:09] | No, the-the person with the most to gain | 不 最能从她的死亡中得到好处的人 |
[19:11] | from Vivian being gone is Kate Kolfax. | 是凯特·科法克斯 |
[19:14] | Vivian promised her the column, | 薇薇安答应让她写专栏 |
[19:16] | but after the American stories, | 但在美国人的事件之后 |
[19:18] | Vivian wasn’t going anywhere. | 薇薇安一直霸占着头条 |
[19:20] | The only way for Kate | 凯特要想得到头版 |
[19:21] | to get that front page was to get rid of Vivian. | 只能把薇薇安处理掉 |
[19:31] | Agent Aubrey. | 奥布里探员 |
[19:32] | Ryan Gill, NSA. | 赖安·吉尔 国安局 |
[19:34] | Here to tap our phones, steal a few files? | 你是想来窃听我们的手机 偷点资料吗 |
[19:37] | I know you don’t want to believe this, | 我知道你不愿相信此事 |
[19:38] | but there are people in the NSA who want us to be better. | 但国安局有些人希望我们变好 |
[19:41] | Who know things need to change. | 他们知道我们得做出改变 |
[19:43] | If someone on our side of the fence | 如果我们这边有人想要杀死薇薇安·普林斯 |
[19:44] | killed Vivian Prince, we want them found. | 我们希望他们能被揪出来 |
[19:46] | That was a good speech. You rehearse that? | 你说得很好 有排练过吗 |
[19:49] | Okay, look, you don’t want my help, I get it. | 听着 你不想要我帮忙 我知道 |
[19:52] | But you’re about to question Kate Kolfax. | 但你要审讯凯特·科法克斯 |
[19:54] | Look at that. This man knows | 瞧瞧 这人比我还清楚 |
[19:56] | where I’m going before I do. | 我下一步的打算了 |
[19:58] | Let me just offer you one piece of advice. | 我给你个小小的建议吧 |
[20:00] | Ask her about the encryption key. | 问问她关于密钥的事 |
[20:02] | I’ll bite. What the hell is the encryption key? | 我开始好奇了 密钥是什么玩意 |
[20:05] | Just the thing that Kate Kolfax has been using | 就是凯特·科法克斯这三小时来一直在 |
[20:06] | for the last three hours to try to decode the e-mails | 用来破解薇薇安·普林斯和美国人的 |
[20:09] | between Vivian Prince and the American. | 电子邮件内容的工具 |
[20:22] | I am interviewing Special Agent | 我正在采访来自联调局的 |
[20:24] | James Aubrey of the FBI. | 特别探员詹姆斯·奥布里 |
[20:25] | On the record. | 记录在案 |
[20:27] | So, I understand you’ve recently learned | 我知道你最近查明了 |
[20:30] | Exactly when Vivian’s body was dumped | 薇薇安的尸体被丢弃在了 |
[20:31] | at Washington Hills Country Club? | 华盛顿山乡村俱乐部的具体时间 |
[20:33] | – That we have. – And it’s gonna help you close in on your suspects? | -没错 -这会帮助你们锁定嫌犯吗 |
[20:37] | That it will. | 是的 |
[20:39] | You’re so quotable. | 你真是言简意赅 |
[20:42] | I answered the question, right? | 你问什么我答什么 不是吗 |
[20:43] | Okay, let’s try being a little more specific. | 好吧 我们来说说更具体的 |
[20:46] | Is Cooper Blackthorn a suspect? | 库珀·布莱克索恩是不是嫌犯 |
[20:48] | I cannot confirm that at this time. | 我此刻没法确认这一点 |
[20:50] | – Sal Raymond? – No, cannot confirm that at this time. | -萨尔·雷蒙德呢 -不 此刻没法确认 |
[20:55] | You suck at being interviewed. | 你的访谈真是糟透了 |
[20:57] | Went out on a limb to get you this much. | 跟你说这么多已经是冒险了 |
[20:59] | But, listen, I was thinking– | 不过 听着 我是在想… |
[21:00] | you and I are both young. | 你我都很年轻 |
[21:01] | Moving up the ladder. | 还处在努力向上爬的阶段 |
[21:02] | Maybe I help you, you help me. | 也许我们俩能互相帮助 |
[21:06] | Okay. What do you want to know? | 好吧 你想知道什么 |
[21:10] | I want to know what Vivian was really like. | 我想知道薇薇安到底是什么样的人 |
[21:15] | Off the record? | 私下里说说吗 |
[21:18] | When I first started here, I was in awe. | 我刚开始接触这份工作时 还充满敬畏 |
[21:20] | I thought she could show me the ropes, I could learn to be her. | 我以为她会给我指点 我可以向她学习 |
[21:24] | But what you learn working with Vivian | 但你从跟薇薇安一起工作中学到的 |
[21:26] | is there’s no working with vivian. | 就是你没法跟她一起工作 |
[21:29] | You sound bitter. | 你好像很不满啊 |
[21:30] | You asked me what she was like. | 是你问我她是什么样的人 |
[21:36] | Now, I helped you, | 我现在帮完你了 |
[21:38] | so you got to give me something more. | 你也得多跟我说上几句 |
[21:40] | Okay. We know that the killer broke into Vivian’s house. | 好吧 我们知道凶手闯入过薇薇安家里 |
[21:44] | We ran the place for prints, | 我们搜查了整间房子的指纹 |
[21:45] | and they’ll be back any minute. | 结果随时都会出来 |
[21:48] | Really? You have fingerprints? | 是吗 你们找到指纹了 |
[21:51] | We also know that the killer is looking for the American, | 我们还知道凶手在找那个美国人 |
[21:53] | and he or she has an encryption key that vivian had, | 而这个男人或女人手中 |
[21:57] | and that he or she is trying to crack it. | 有薇薇安的密钥并且想解密 |
[22:00] | And we are going to arrest him… | 在今天结束之前 我们将以谋杀罪 |
[22:03] | …or her… by the end of the day for murder. | 逮捕这个男人…或女人 |
[22:09] | This interview was just a pretext, wasn’t it? | 采访只是借口而已 对吗 |
[22:11] | We found your prints in her house. | 我们在她家找到了你的指纹 |
[22:14] | Okay. I was in her apartment. | 好吧 我是去过她家 |
[22:18] | I didn’t know how to do the story right | 我不知道如果找不到美国人 |
[22:19] | without the American. | 我该怎么写这个故事 |
[22:20] | So I broke in, I saw her laptop… | 所以我闯进去了 看到她的笔记本电脑 |
[22:22] | You stole her laptop. | 你偷了她的笔记本 |
[22:24] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:28] | You can have her laptop. And the encryption key. | 你把她的笔记本拿走好了 密钥也给你 |
[22:30] | It doesn’t even work. | 根本就没用 |
[22:31] | So you didn’t find the American? | 那你没找到美国人吗 |
[22:33] | What is “George Orwell”? | “乔治·奥威尔”是什么 |
[22:35] | Yeah, I thought that was the passphrase, | 那个 我还以为那就是密码呢 |
[22:36] | but it’s not working. | 但试了没用 |
[22:38] | So maybe you guys can crack it. | 所以也许你们这些人能解开吧 |
[22:39] | And if you do, you call me | 如果解开了 找到了这人 |
[22:42] | if you find this guy, you know, since I’m being so cooperative. | 你得告诉我 因为我这么配合调查 |
[22:50] | Well, maybe it’s not “George Orwell.” | 也许不是”乔治·奥威尔”吧 |
[22:52] | Well, “Orwell” should work, but the program’s asking | “奥威尔”也许管用 但这个程序 |
[22:54] | for a second code. | 要求输入另一个密码 |
[22:55] | 用户名 薇薇安·普林斯 密码 乔治·奥威尔 访问被拒 | |
[22:56] | – What if we used the… – Uh, uh, don’t-don’t say it out loud, | -要不试试… -别说那么大声 |
[23:00] | Angie, just, you know, do it. | 安琪 直接动手吧 |
[23:02] | Honey, we swept for bugs. | 亲爱的 我们查过窃听器[小虫]了 |
[23:04] | Apart from those little critters in your office, we’re clean. | 除了你办公室的小生物 什么都没有 |
[23:07] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[23:11] | 用户名 薇薇安·普林斯 密码 埃里克·阿瑟·布莱尔[乔治·奥威尔本名] 访问被拒 | |
[23:11] | – No. – Nothing. | -还没 -什么都没有 |
[23:12] | – What about you? – I found something odd. | -那你呢 -有件奇怪的事 |
[23:15] | Dr. Brennan found this glucometer at Vivian’s house, | 布纳恩博士在薇薇安家里找到这个血糖仪 |
[23:18] | so I double-checked, and Vivian wasn’t a diabetic. | 我又检查了一次 薇薇安没有糖尿病 |
[23:21] | So I took a look at this thing, and it’s been modified somehow. | 我仔细看了这东西 应该是被改装过 |
[23:24] | I’m trying to figure out what it is. | 我想搞清楚它到底是什么 |
[23:27] | What if this is a dual access system? | 这会不会是个双层访问系统 |
[23:30] | Passphrase plus biometric encryption. | 口令加生物信息来加密 |
[23:32] | – Oh, that is genius. – You’re saying the messages from the American | -这太天才了 -就是说只有靠薇薇安输入口令 |
[23:36] | could only be decoded when Vivian typed in a passphrase | 并且插入验证代码才能解密 |
[23:38] | 用户名 薇薇安·普林斯 密码 埃里克·阿瑟·布莱尔 访问被拒 | |
[23:39] | and plugged in a verification code? | 美国人提供的信息 |
[23:41] | – Drawn from her blood. – It’s reading her genetic markers. | -从她的血液中提取 -读取她的基因特征 |
[23:44] | If it’s not Vivian’s blood, | 如果不是薇薇安的血 |
[23:46] | you can’t crack the code. | 就不能破解密码 |
[23:48] | One very big problem. | 有个大麻烦 |
[23:50] | She was in the water for three weeks. | 她在水里待了三个星期 |
[23:51] | There’s no more viable blood. | 没有可用血液了 |
[23:57] | I’m pumping the medullary cavity | 我要给髓腔里注射 |
[23:59] | with a diluted hydrogen peroxide solution. | 稀释过的双氧水溶液 |
[24:02] | In theory, it could react with any remaining hemoglobin. | 理论上讲它可以和剩下的血红蛋白反应 |
[24:06] | No, it has to, brother. | 必须得反应 伙计 |
[24:07] | If there’s no blood, there is no way to break that code. | 如果没血就没法破解密码 |
[24:09] | It would have been better if we drew this | 如果是在清理骨头之前来做 |
[24:11] | before we cleaned the bones, but I’ll try. | 效果会更好 但我尽量吧 |
[24:13] | Tibia’s our best bet. | 胫骨最可能行得通 |
[24:20] | There’s nothing there. | 什么都没有 |
[24:22] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[24:25] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[24:25] | Hello, code breaker. | 你好啊 解密者 |
[24:31] | Here goes nothing. | 不是什么都没有了 |
[24:32] | Come on, baby. Do your magic. | 拜托宝贝 发挥你的魔力吧 |
[24:38] | Okay, I’m calling up the last E-mail. | 我来查看最新的邮件 |
[24:43] | 发件人 美国人 收件人 薇薇安·普林斯 无标题 | |
[24:44] | Yeah, this is it, this is it. | 就是这个了 |
[24:45] | The last E-mail from the American to Vivian Prince. | 美国人寄给薇薇安·普林斯的最后一封邮件 |
[24:47] | Okay, uh… “We need to meet. Tonight. | “今晚我们得见一面 |
[24:49] | “The Riverbanks Inn, Room 43. | “在河岸旅馆的43号房间 |
[24:52] | Make sure you aren’t followed.” | 注意别被跟踪” |
[24:54] | The meeting happened the same night her body was dumped. | 会面就发生在她被弃尸的当天晚上 |
[25:00] | I understand you need access to Room 43. | 我得知你想进43号房间 |
[25:02] | Yeah, we need all the receipts and the records | 没错 我们要那个房间的所有收据 |
[25:04] | and charges to that room. | 记录和收费 |
[25:05] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 很抱歉那不可能 |
[25:07] | You’re gonna make us get a warrant? | 你是想要搜查证吗 |
[25:08] | I’m not being difficult. | 我不是想为难你们 |
[25:09] | I just can’t give you what I don’t have. | 只是我都没有的东西怎么能给得出来呢 |
[25:12] | Our hotel is very particular. | 我们这家旅馆很特别 |
[25:13] | We cater to Washington insiders who are trying | 我们给华盛顿地区那些想要偷偷摸摸 |
[25:15] | to conduct their affairs off the grid. | 搞外遇的高层人士提供服务 |
[25:18] | – What about security footage? – No. | -那监控录像呢 -也没有 |
[25:19] | We don’t even have records. Cash only. Pay first. | 我们甚至不做记录 只在入住前收取现金 |
[25:22] | No TV, no phone, no Wi-Fi. | 没电视 不能用手机 也没有无线信号 |
[25:24] | I have jamming devices throughout the entire property. | 我们有针对这些东西的干扰设备 |
[25:26] | But we can get into the room? | 但总可以进房间看看吧 |
[25:28] | Like I told your associate ten minutes ago, | 我十分钟前就跟你的同事说过了 |
[25:30] | I’m all for letting you people do your job. Have at it. | 我当然会配合你们的工作 请便吧 |
[25:36] | Associate? | 同事 |
[25:38] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[25:39] | Hey. That isn’t necessary. I’m… | 没必要这样 我是… |
[25:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We know who you are, okay? | 当然我们知道你是什么人 |
[25:42] | Just step out of the room. | 快出去 |
[25:43] | Don’t touch anything either, okay? This could be a crime scene. | 什么东西也别碰 这可能是犯罪现场 |
[25:46] | It was a crime scene weeks ago. | 几周前的犯罪现场 |
[25:47] | How many people have been here since? | 那之后都有多少人来过这儿了 |
[25:49] | Like I told Agent Aubrey, I just want to help. | 我跟奥布里探员说过 我只是想帮点忙 |
[25:52] | And you’re welcome for the tip about the encryption key. | 提示加密密钥的事也不用谢了 |
[25:58] | What is it, Bones? | 那是什么 骨头 |
[25:59] | – You got some blood there? – No. | -找到血迹了吗 -不是 |
[26:00] | Let’s just say, given the romantic setting, | 这么说吧 这家旅馆的定位跟情爱有关 |
[26:03] | the hotel should spend more on housekeeping. | 它应该在保洁上再多些投入 |
[26:05] | Ooh. Look, there’s no reason for us to be at odds. | 听着 我们没理由对着干 |
[26:07] | We both have a job to do. | 我们都有自己的任务 |
[26:08] | You guys have a murder case, and I have treason. | 你们要处理谋杀案 我要负责叛国罪 |
[26:10] | That’s great. | 真好 |
[26:10] | Well, at least I’m not spying on your work to do my job. | 至少我不用靠偷探你的工作来干活 |
[26:13] | Oh, Booth. | 布斯 |
[26:16] | Is that… | 那是不是… |
[26:17] | Blood spatter. | 飞溅的血迹 |
[26:19] | So she was killed here? | 那她是在这里遇害的吗 |
[26:20] | We’ll do a full workup, | 我们要做全面检查 |
[26:22] | see if it was just her blood or… | 看是只有她的血液还是… |
[26:27] | Sir! | 先生 |
[26:28] | Stop! FBI! | 停停 联调局 |
[26:30] | Uh, partner of the FBI. | 联调局探员的搭档 |
[26:32] | I found the murder weapon. Sterling silver. | 我找到凶器了 纯银制品 |
[26:35] | This is the exact shape. | 而且就是这个形状 |
[26:36] | Okay, look, FBI, we’re gonna have to keep this. | 联调局要把这个收走 |
[26:38] | And any other lids that you might have | 你还有其他这种形状的 |
[26:41] | that match it. | 盖子吗 |
[26:41] | Look, you recognize this woman? | 认识这个女人吗 |
[26:43] | She checked into that room about three weeks ago. | 她在三周前入住过这个房间 |
[26:45] | I already asked him. | 我问过他了 |
[26:46] | They’re trained to leave the carts at the door. | 他们受的培训是把手推车留在门口 |
[26:47] | Yeah, yeah, we know. | 我们当然知道 |
[26:48] | Hear no evil, see no evil. | 不见邪 不听恶 |
[26:50] | Come on, you’re human. You see people come and go. | 拜托你也是人啊 看他们来来往往 |
[26:52] | You recognize her? | 认识她吗 |
[26:56] | Actually, I do recognize her. | 其实我记得她 |
[26:57] | But not-not from three weeks ago. | 但不是三周前 |
[26:59] | Maybe six months ago? | 大约六个月前 |
[27:01] | She rented that room. | 她租了那个房间 |
[27:02] | Her husband showed up. | 她丈夫来了 |
[27:04] | Her husband? | 她丈夫吗 |
[27:05] | He caught her here with another man. | 他来捉奸 逮了个正着 |
[27:08] | You know, if we hadn’t dragged him out of there… | 如果我们没把他拖走 |
[27:11] | Her husband was ready to kill her. | 她丈夫肯定早把她杀死了 |
[27:20] | The word that you used was “Amicable.” | 你先前用的词可是”融洽” |
[27:22] | And as you’re a writer, I made the mistake of thinking | 因为你是写东西的 我想当然以为 |
[27:25] | that you actually knew what the hell you were saying. | 你知道你到底在说什么 |
[27:27] | Look, Vivian and I were getting along fine, I swear it. | 薇薇安和我本来没什么问题 我发誓 |
[27:30] | Except for the part where you followed her, | 除了你跟踪她 撞见她 |
[27:32] | caught her with another man, and were ready to kill her. | 和别的男人一起然后要杀了她那部分 |
[27:35] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的 |
[27:38] | I talked to her lawyer, Sal, okay? | 我和她的律师谈过了 萨尔 |
[27:40] | I know about the rib she broke when you shoved her into a table. | 我知道你把她撞到桌子上让她折了根肋骨 |
[27:45] | I was humiliated. | 我当时觉得被羞辱了 |
[27:46] | She admitted to the affair. We had it out. | 她承认了婚外情 我们摊牌了 |
[27:49] | I-I swear to you, we were on good terms. | 我 我向你发誓 我们本来挺好的 |
[27:54] | Look, maybe it was the guy. | 也许是那个男人呢 |
[27:57] | The guy she was sleeping with. | 那个和她上床的男人 |
[27:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:01] | You know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[28:03] | No. But he… | 不 但是他 |
[28:04] | He had nice shoes. Uh, Ferragamos, I think. | 他的鞋很好 好像是菲拉格慕的 |
[28:07] | Wow. That is helpful. | 这可真是帮”大忙”了 |
[28:08] | Vivian saw me and slammed the door shut. | 薇薇安看到我就一把关上了门 |
[28:11] | All I saw were his shoes. | 我只看到他的鞋 |
[28:13] | He was too chicken to come out and face me man-to-man. | 他太懦弱 不敢和我像男人一样面对面 |
[28:16] | Maybe he figured you might kill him. | 也许他觉得你可能会杀了他 |
[28:19] | You know what I think happened, Sal? | 你知道我觉得发生了什么吗 萨尔 |
[28:21] | I think you never got over it. | 我觉得你一直没放下这事 |
[28:23] | Then it was a Friday night, | 然后在那个周五的晚上 |
[28:24] | you had a few too many, you missed her, | 你喝多了 开始想她 |
[28:26] | and you tracked her back to the hotel. | 于是你跟踪她去了旅馆 |
[28:29] | Wait a minute, Friday night? | 等等 周五晚上 |
[28:31] | No, I wasn’t even here in D.C. I was in Tallahassee. | 那晚我都不在华盛顿 我在塔拉哈西 |
[28:34] | No, I talked to the paper that you work for, okay? | 我找过你供职的报社了 |
[28:36] | You were not covering a game that night. You called in sick. | 你那晚没有报道比赛 而是请了病假 |
[28:40] | I lied to them, | 我和他们撒谎了 |
[28:41] | because I had an interview at another paper. | 因为我在另一家报社有面试 |
[28:45] | If I was gonna make it on my own, | 如果我自己独立生活 |
[28:46] | I couldn’t afford to stay in D.C. | 我不可能待在华盛顿 |
[28:51] | Ch-check it out. I was… I wasn’t here. | 你自己查查 我 我不在这里 |
[29:05] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:06] | How is a guy who works for an intelligence agency so stupid? | 有哪个情报工作人员能这么蠢的 |
[29:10] | This is the third set of prints from Ryan Gill. | 这已经是第三组来自赖安·吉尔的指纹了 |
[29:12] | He comes in here like an elephant in a china shop. | 他好像在这里就笨手笨脚的 |
[29:15] | And there are no prints from her ex? | 没有她前夫的指纹吗 |
[29:16] | The ex might not be our guy. | 前夫可能不是凶手 |
[29:18] | Now you tell us? | 你现在才告诉我们吗 |
[29:19] | Turns out that the ex has an alibi. | 前夫有不在场证明 |
[29:21] | But he gave us something | 但他提供了一点 |
[29:23] | about the guy that Vivian was sleeping with. | 薇薇安情人的相关信息 |
[29:25] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[29:26] | Ferragamo shoes. | 菲拉格慕的鞋 |
[29:29] | That’s it? He saw the guy’s shoes? | 就这个 他看到了那个人的鞋 |
[29:30] | Don’t shoot the messenger. So how’s everything coming here? | 我只是复述而已 这里进展如何 |
[29:34] | We got too much and too little. | 我们现在信息太多也太少了 |
[29:36] | Trace from all the hotel guests | 这里有所有旅馆住客和 |
[29:37] | and our NSA shadow, | 国安局小跟班留下的痕迹 |
[29:38] | but most of the blood has been cleaned up. | 但大多数血迹都被清理了 |
[29:40] | Yeah. With Haemo-sol. It’s very high-end stuff. | 对 还用了哈摩粉 这可是高端产品 |
[29:43] | Our killer definitely knew how to minimize trace. | 我们的凶手绝对知道怎么毁尸灭迹 |
[29:45] | So we’re back to Blackthorn’s people? | 所以我们又回到布莱克索恩的人身上了吗 |
[29:47] | Hey, man, truth be told, I never left them. | 说实话 我从没停止怀疑过他们 |
[29:50] | Are you kidding me? | 这是在搞笑吗 |
[29:52] | This Ryan Gill really pisses me off. | 这个赖安·吉尔真是气死我了 |
[29:54] | He touched everything. | 他哪里都碰过 |
[29:55] | I mean, how stupid can… | 我是说 他该有多蠢才会 |
[29:59] | Maybe he’s not stupid at all. | 也许他一点都不蠢 |
[30:03] | What? Do you think he contaminated the scene on purpose? | 怎么 你觉得他是故意污染现场的吗 |
[30:05] | To cover up the fact that he’d been here before. | 为了掩盖他曾经来过这里的事实 |
[30:08] | So Gill is the killer. | 所以吉尔就是凶手 |
[30:10] | Or he’s the guy Vivian was sleeping with. | 或者他就是薇薇安的情人 |
[30:12] | He did have nice shoes. | 他的鞋的确很好 |
[30:13] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[30:14] | There’s a third option. | 还有第三种可能 |
[30:25] | This NSA slime is the American? | 这个国安局黏黏虫就是”美国人”吗 |
[30:27] | Vivian couldn’t tell her husband who she was meeting. | 薇薇安不能告诉她丈夫她正在和谁会面 |
[30:30] | She admitted to the affair to throw him off. | 她承认出轨是为了掩护他 |
[30:32] | She ruined her marriage to protect her source? | 她不惜毁掉婚姻来保护她的线人吗 |
[30:35] | You know what, the marriage was on its last legs anyways. | 反正他们的婚姻也岌岌可危了 |
[30:37] | – I’ll bring in Gill. – Uh, no. | -我去逮捕吉尔 -别 |
[30:39] | – No, you can’t. – But we have to. | -你不能这么做 -但我们必须这样 |
[30:41] | He is very likely the last person to see Vivian alive. | 他很可能是最后一个见到薇薇安活着的人 |
[30:44] | If you bring Gill in, | 如果你逮捕吉尔 |
[30:45] | whoever killed Vivian | 那个杀了薇薇安的人 |
[30:47] | is gonna know who the American is. | 就会知道谁是”美国人”了 |
[30:48] | You might as well pull the trigger yourself. | 你等于亲手杀了他 |
[30:50] | Well, maybe he should’ve | 那也许他在犯叛国罪前 |
[30:51] | thought of that before he committed treason. | 也该想到这点 |
[30:52] | Booth, there’s got to be some way | 布斯 一定有什么办法 |
[30:54] | you can meet with this guy and talk to him in secret. | 能让你秘密见他和他谈话的 |
[30:56] | This guy put dozens of agents’ lives in jeopardy, and, what, | 这个人将许多特工的生命置于险地 |
[30:59] | you want me to give him some kind of special treatment? | 而你还想让我给他弄特别待遇吗 |
[31:00] | He was trying to do the right thing. | 他只是试图在做正确的事 |
[31:02] | Stop right there, okay? | 就此打住 |
[31:03] | You never served. You don’t get the right to defend this guy. | 你没干过我们这行 没资格为这人辩护 |
[31:06] | I’m just saying, Booth… | 我只是想说 布斯 |
[31:07] | What you’re saying is that it’s okay | 你的意思就是 |
[31:08] | for this guy to put other people in danger. | 这人将别人置于险地是没关系的 |
[31:10] | You know what? It’s not. | 你知道吗 不是这样 |
[31:11] | Booth, I think you should hear him out. | 布斯 我觉得你该听听他说 |
[31:13] | Of course you’re on his side, huh? | 你当然也站在他那边 是吧 |
[31:15] | But then again, you’ve been all about secrets this week. | 话说回来 你这星期一直神神秘秘的 |
[31:18] | Some secrets are good secrets. | 有些秘密是好的 |
[31:20] | – Sorry, bones. I just disagree with you. – Hey, dad. | -抱歉 骨头 我可不同意 -爸 |
[31:24] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[31:28] | Hey. What’s up? | 你怎么来了 |
[31:32] | That is the secret I’ve been keeping. Surprise. | 这就是我在保守的秘密 给你惊喜 |
[31:36] | Hey, Parker. | 你好啊 帕克 |
[31:37] | You fly in for Thanksgiving? | 你为了过感恩节飞过来的吗 |
[31:38] | Yeah, Thanksgiving dinner. | 对 感恩节晚餐 |
[31:40] | – To see my new little brother. – Also, | -也是为了看我的新弟弟 -还有 |
[31:42] | the two of you have seats behind the glass | 你们俩周五晚上还能在前排 |
[31:44] | for the Flyers/Predators game on friday night. | 看费城飞人队和纳什维尔掠夺者队的比赛 |
[31:47] | – Seriously? – That’s what I was on the phone about this morning. | -真的吗 -这就是我今早在电话上谈的事 |
[31:51] | Okay, some secrets I like. | 好吧 有些秘密我还挺喜欢 |
[31:52] | Look at you. You are getting big. | 看看你 你长大了 |
[31:54] | Yeah. Must be all the fish and chips in London. | 是啊 一定是伦敦的鱼和薯条的功劳 |
[31:56] | Right. Thanks, bones. | 对 谢谢你 骨头 |
[31:58] | Look, I really appreciate this. | 我真的特别感激 |
[32:02] | Look at you. You look great. Huh? | 瞧瞧你 你看起来好极了 |
[32:04] | All right. Look at you. | 你看看你 |
[32:06] | I noticed tiny avulsion fractures | 我注意到某些肌肉附着处 |
[32:08] | at some of the muscle attachment sites. | 有微小的撕脱性骨折 |
[32:10] | Not from six months ago– these were perimortem. | 不是六个月前造成的 而是近期 |
[32:12] | They were probably obscured by the brushite | 这些痕迹可能被泡在水里形成的钙磷石 |
[32:14] | that formed in the water. | 遮盖住了 |
[32:15] | I believe they were caused by restraints placed here and here. | 我认为骨折是因为这和这被束缚导致的 |
[32:20] | She was tied down? | 她被捆绑过 |
[32:21] | And tortured for information. | 还受到了拷问 |
[32:23] | Take a look at the fractures to the right proximal tibia. | 你看右侧胫骨近端处的这些骨折 |
[32:26] | So you think she was tortured on her shins? | 所以你觉得她的小腿处遭受过折磨 |
[32:28] | That’s not like any torture I know of. | 我从来没听说过这种折磨手段 |
[32:31] | It’s called palmatória, an excruciating practice | 这种刑罚被叫做板刑 极其残酷 |
[32:33] | indigenous to the West African region of Guinea-Bissau. | 是西非国家几内亚比索的本地特有的刑罚 |
[32:36] | That makes sense. Cooper Blackthorn, | 这就对了 库珀·布莱克索恩 |
[32:39] | the head of Greystream Solutions, | 灰流方案的负责人 |
[32:41] | he was stationed in West Africa for five years. | 他曾在西非驻扎了五年 |
[32:56] | Why are we meeting here? | 为什么我们在这里见面 |
[32:58] | Because we’re completely off the grid. There’s no wi-fi signal. | 因为在这我们完全脱离电网 没有无线信号 |
[33:01] | Everything’s jammed. | 一切都被屏蔽了 |
[33:02] | No one’s gonna hear a word that we say. | 没有人知道我们说了什么 |
[33:05] | And why is that important? | 为什么这很重要 |
[33:06] | Because I know that you’re the American. | 因为我知道你就是美国人 |
[33:12] | We’re gonna have a little chat. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[33:14] | Either we’re gonna do it here, | 要么在这 |
[33:16] | or we’re gonna do it down at the FBI. | 要么在联邦调查局 |
[33:17] | That’s your choice. | 取决于你 |
[33:22] | Easy. | 别动 |
[33:24] | I want you to find Vivian’s killer, | 我希望你们可以找到杀害薇薇安的人 |
[33:26] | so I’ll talk, but not if we’re being recorded. | 所以我会配合 但是我要确保没被人录音 |
[33:28] | We’re not being recorded. | 我们没有被录音 |
[33:29] | Tell you what– you can put that down. | 你可以放下那东西了 |
[33:38] | You violated three sections of the Espionage Act. | 你违反了三项反间谍法案 |
[33:41] | No one’s gonna want to try me for that. | 没人会想用那个罪名指控我 |
[33:43] | They’d have to enter into evidence what I stole. | 想指控我他们必须证明我盗窃了信息 |
[33:45] | Then the case would end up being about | 案子就会朝着应有的方向发展 |
[33:46] | what it should be about– what the NSA did wrong. | 最终指向国家安全局的失误 |
[33:48] | So you’re not taking any responsibility for what you did? | 所以你觉得你不用对你的任何行为负责 |
[33:50] | I know the cost of what I did. | 我清楚我所做的事情该有的代价 |
[33:52] | It’s right here in this room. | 代价就是发生在这间屋子里的一切 |
[33:56] | But I don’t think it means that I should be executed for it. | 但是我不觉得这代表着我要被处决 |
[34:01] | What happened that night? Why were you here? | 那天晚上发生了什么 为什么你会在这 |
[34:04] | The jump drive | 我给薇薇安的那个闪存盘 |
[34:05] | that I gave Vivian has thousands of NSA documents on it. | 里面有数以千计的国家安全局的文件 |
[34:08] | She was working her way through them. | 她当时在研究那些资料 |
[34:10] | We were deciding what to do next. | 我们正在决定接下来做什么 |
[34:12] | And what was that? | 你们的决定是什么 |
[34:13] | What she printed about Greystream Solutions was just the beginning. | 她发表有关灰流方案的文章只是个开始 |
[34:16] | She was going to continue hammering them. | 她本打算继续抨击他们 |
[34:19] | They must have tracked her here after I left. | 他们一定是在我离开后追踪她到这里 |
[34:21] | All right, so you’re saying | 所以你是想说 |
[34:22] | that Cooper Blackthorn is the one who did this? | 库珀·布莱克索恩是凶手 |
[34:24] | I know that he did. | 我知道一定是他干的 |
[34:26] | Your people found evidence that he tortured her. | 你们的人找到证据指证他拷问过她 |
[34:28] | Ten minutes ago. | 就在十分钟之前 |
[34:30] | That changes everything. | 那事态就不一样了 |
[34:32] | Changes things how? | 怎么不一样了 |
[34:33] | Well, if we have Vivian’s killer, | 如果我们找到了杀害薇薇安的人 |
[34:34] | your life isn’t in danger. | 你的生命就不再受威胁了 |
[34:37] | You’re under arrest for treason. Turn around. | 你因为叛国罪被捕了 请转过身去 |
[34:50] | Bad day for the NSA. | 对国家安全局来说真是倒霉的一天啊 |
[34:53] | One agent arrested for treason, another for murder. | 一名探员叛国被捕 另一名因谋杀被捕 |
[34:56] | My client did not commit murder. | 我的客户没有谋杀任何人 |
[34:58] | – And he’s willing to cooperate in order to prove it. – Okay. | -他愿意配合以证清白 -那好 |
[35:01] | ’cause I heard he wasn’t so cooperative the other day. | 可我听说之前他可不怎么配合 |
[35:04] | Well, when the NSA throws me to the wolves, | 当国家安全局送我入虎口的时候 |
[35:07] | it makes taking the fall less attractive. | 当代罪羔羊可不是我的首选 |
[35:09] | I was operating on their orders. | 我当时只是在执行命令 |
[35:11] | You were told to murder Vivian Prince? | 是他们下令让你谋杀薇薇安·普林斯 |
[35:13] | No. To use enhanced interrogation techniques | 不 是让我用强化审讯技巧 |
[35:16] | to recover documents stolen from the NSA. | 来拿回国家安全局失窃的文件 |
[35:19] | So something went wrong, maybe you didn’t mean to kill her. | 然而出现意外 或许你不是有意要杀她 |
[35:22] | Something did go wrong. | 的确出现了意外 |
[35:24] | She knew that if she ended up dead, | 她知道如果她死了 |
[35:25] | Greystream Solutions would be on the hook. | 灰流方案会卷入麻烦中 |
[35:27] | So she refused to give up the jump drive. | 所以她拒绝交出闪存盘 |
[35:30] | Ms. Prince– she was tougher than we thought. | 普林斯女士 她比我们预想的要坚强 |
[35:35] | You just gave up and walked away? | 所以你就放弃离开了 |
[35:38] | Look, we’ve been tracking every move that you make, | 你们的每一步行动都在我们的掌控中 |
[35:41] | so we know what evidence you have and what you don’t. | 所以我们很清楚你们掌握了什么证据 |
[35:45] | You’ve got me on the torture, but not the killing. | 拷问能证明 杀人不行 |
[35:49] | That’s because I left her alive. | 因为我离开时她还活着 |
[35:58] | Man, I knew it. | 天啊 我就知道 |
[35:59] | They were monitoring every word we said. | 他们在监听我们说的每一句话 |
[36:03] | I guess what they say is true– | 看来那句话说的很对 |
[36:05] | even paranoids have enemies. | 即使是偏执狂也有敌人[疯子也有人敢惹] |
[36:07] | I’m afraid this re-creation is not right. | 我恐怕这个案情重现不太对 |
[36:10] | Uh, no, I think it is. | 不可能 我认为是对的 |
[36:11] | The-the lid is a perfect match for the blow that killed her. | 这个盖子完全匹配导致她死亡的击打伤痕 |
[36:15] | Look. | 你看 |
[36:18] | It’s a perfect fit for that blow, but the other depressions | 击打伤痕匹配 但头骨上其他的凹陷 |
[36:22] | on the skull do not match the edges of this lid. | 和盖子的边缘并不匹配 |
[36:26] | So she was hit with two weapons? | 所以她受到了两种武器的攻击 |
[36:27] | She was hit with some kind of long, rectangular weapon, | 她是被某种长条形矩形武器攻击 |
[36:31] | knocking her face first into this lid. | 然后面部朝下撞在了这个盖子上 |
[36:34] | So, we don’t know who killed her, | 所以我们不知道谁杀了她 |
[36:35] | and now we don’t know what killed her? | 现在连杀她的凶器是什么也不知道了 |
[36:37] | This is great. We’re moving backwards here. | 真是好极了 我们的进展又退回去了 |
[36:39] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[36:41] | Based on Dr. Brennan’s findings, I reexamined the skull. | 根据布纳恩博士的发现 我复查了头骨 |
[36:44] | Along with the depressions, there are tiny abrasions. | 那些凹陷处 伴有轻微的擦伤 |
[36:47] | Now I believe those abrasions | 我认为这些擦伤 |
[36:48] | are from the metal prongs on a motherboard. | 来自于主板上的金属插头 |
[36:51] | So, someone hit her on the head | 这么说 是有人用长条形的矩形计算机 |
[36:53] | with a long, rectangular computer? | 攻击了她的头部 |
[36:56] | Aha! I got it! | 我找到了 |
[37:00] | Uh, nope, it’s not a bug. | 没 这不是窃听器 |
[37:03] | – What is it? – It’s… nothing. | -是什么 -什么…也不是 |
[37:06] | What is it? | 到底是什么啊 |
[37:08] | It’s the earring that you lost when we were, um… | 这是你掉的那只耳环 当我们… |
[37:16] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[37:17] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[37:19] | What? You… | 怎么了 你… |
[37:20] | You know that we’re married, right? | 你知道我们结婚了 对吧 |
[37:22] | That’s beside the point. | 这无关紧要 |
[37:23] | The point is, you found that earring by using | 重要的是 你是用金属探测器 |
[37:25] | a metal detector which is essentially | 找到这个耳环的 |
[37:28] | a long, rectangular computer. | 它恰巧正符合长条矩形电脑 |
[37:30] | Booth took that from Ryan Gill, right? | 布斯是从赖安·吉尔那里拿的 对吗 |
[37:33] | The-the American? | 美国人 |
[37:35] | It seems that Mr. Gill was not only Vivian’s source. | 看来吉尔先生不仅是薇薇安的消息来源 |
[37:39] | He was her killer. | 他还杀了她 |
[37:45] | Shape of the metal detector | 金属探测器的形状 |
[37:46] | matches the wounds on Vivian’s head. | 与薇薇安头上的伤痕匹配 |
[37:48] | And the specific layout of the metal prongs | 它的主板上那金属端口特有的排线形状 |
[37:51] | on its motherboard match her wounds exactly. | 与她的伤痕完全匹配 |
[37:53] | We got you for treason… | 我们证明你犯了叛国罪… |
[37:56] | and murder. | 和谋杀罪 |
[38:00] | I thought I could trust her… | 我以为我能相信她… |
[38:03] | to figure out where the line was | 相信她能把握新闻的尺度 |
[38:05] | between what the public should know | 明白什么是大众应该知道的 |
[38:06] | and what would endanger lives, but she wanted a bigger story. | 什么只会危及生命 但她想要更劲爆的报道 |
[38:09] | You didn’t want her to expose Greystream Solutions? | 你不希望她曝光灰流方案 |
[38:12] | Not the way that she did. | 不希望她以这样的方式曝光 |
[38:13] | Like you said, all those employees, | 就像你说的 那么多员工 |
[38:15] | innocent people– suddenly, they’re all targets? | 无辜的人…他们突然就成了目标 |
[38:17] | So you killed her? | 所以你杀了她 |
[38:21] | I just wanted my jump drive back. | 我只是想要回我的闪存盘 |
[38:24] | But she had Kate Kolfax ready to take over her column. | 但凯特·科法克斯要接管她的专栏 |
[38:26] | Her editor wanted young and sexy on the front page. | 她的编辑希望封面人物能更年轻更性感 |
[38:30] | The documents were just her leverage to keep her job. | 这些文件只是她保住工作的筹码 |
[38:32] | You killed her for the documents. | 你为了文件杀她 |
[38:35] | I was using the wand to try to find the jump drive. | 我在用金属探测器试图去找那个闪存盘 |
[38:38] | She didn’t want to give it back. | 她不想把它还给我 |
[38:39] | She grabbed onto the wand, and I hit her. | 她抓住了那根棒子 我就打了她 |
[38:46] | Then she fell into the room service cart. | 她摔倒撞在了客房服务的餐车上 |
[38:49] | Where’s the jump drive now? | 那个闪存盘现在在哪里 |
[38:51] | I never found it. | 我一直都没找到过 |
[38:57] | Look, this-this was an accident, I swear. | 听着 这是一个意外 我发誓 |
[38:59] | Yeah. And then you carved open her body | 是啊 然后你剖开了她的尸体 |
[39:01] | and dumped it in a pond in order to tank our investigation. | 把它扔在了一个小池塘里 好妨碍我们搜查 |
[39:05] | You see, that was not an accident. | 你看 这不是个意外 |
[39:06] | Makes the American seem a little less patriotic now, doesn’t it? | 这让美国人看起来没那么爱国了 对吧 |
[39:31] | 薇薇安·普林斯 杰出的记者 | |
[39:50] | 新闻界的杰出代表 无私奉献的记者楷模 | |
[39:57] | “新闻正是刊登其他人不愿刊登的新闻: 其余的都是公关戏码” 乔治·奥威尔 | |
[40:09] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[40:13] | Go, Vivian. | 干得好 薇薇安 |
[40:23] | You shouldn’t be in here. | 你不该在这里 |
[40:25] | Uh, I’m from the Jeffersonian. I was just… | 我是杰斐逊实验室的 我只是… |
[40:32] | I just wanted to pay my respects. | 我只是想来拜访 以示敬意 |
[40:34] | Are you sure that’s all? | 你确定你没别的事了 |
[40:36] | No loose ends you want to tell me about? | 没有什么琐事要告诉我的 |
[40:38] | It’s Thanksgiving. You should go home. | 今天是感恩节 你该回家 |
[40:41] | News doesn’t stop for the holidays. | 新闻可不会因为节假日就休息 |
[40:46] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[41:04] | Oh, yeah! I’ll take that bonus, thank you very much. | 太好了 这个奖励我就收下了 非常感谢 |
[41:12] | You’re pretty good. | 你真的很厉害 |
[41:14] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[41:15] | Look at that, huh? | 瞧瞧这个 |
[41:17] | A thousand bonus. Bam. | 一千分的奖励 厉害吧 |
[41:19] | It’s nice to have your boys together, huh? | 让你们家的男孩子们聚聚挺好的吧 |
[41:21] | Yeah, and they all have the same maturity level. | 是啊 他们的成熟度一模一样 |
[41:24] | Yeah. Well, big families are nice. | 是啊 大家庭可棒了 |
[41:26] | Are you and Hodgins thinking about…? | 你和哈金斯是不是想着… |
[41:29] | Well, I am. | 至少我是 |
[41:31] | You want to practice? | 你想练习吗 |
[41:32] | – Yeah. – Here. | -当然了 -给你 |
[41:34] | Here you go, Hank. | 去吧 汉克 |
[41:35] | – Hi, buddy. – Go with auntie Angela. | -你好小家伙 -和安琪拉阿姨一起玩 |
[41:39] | Chicken squares are awesome. | 鸡肉好吃极了 |
[41:41] | I think that’s baked tofu with artichoke hearts. | 我觉得这是烤豆腐配朝鲜蓟心 |
[41:47] | Okay, if the turkey is not a turkey, I’m going to the diner. | 如果火鸡不是火鸡 我就去餐厅 |
[41:51] | Oh, you got to be kidding me, huh? | 你在逗我吧 |
[41:55] | Sorry I’m late. I had to run a little errand. | 抱歉我迟到了 有点事要做 |
[41:58] | – Oh. Hey. – Hi, buddy. | -你来了 -你好 小家伙 |
[42:00] | Really?! Okay, just so we’re clear, I let you win that game. | 开玩笑吧 我们都明白 我让你赢的 |
[42:03] | Yeah, just to be clear, no one in this room is buying that. | 我就是想说 这屋子里没有人信的 |
[42:06] | – Oh, yeah, yeah. – I’m not buying it. | -得了吧 -我就不信 |
[42:07] | Uh, hey, um, can I borrow your dad | 我能在你们新一轮比赛开始前 |
[42:10] | for a minute here before your rematch? | 借你爸爸用一下吗 |
[42:11] | All right, just keep your eye on the velocity, all right? | 好吧 注意一下速度 好吗 |
[42:15] | Just for the record, I let him win that game. | 顺便说一下 我让他赢的 |
[42:17] | – Yeah, sure, absolutely. – Yeah, okay. | -是啊 绝对的 -是的 好了 |
[42:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[42:21] | I thought you should see… this. | 我觉得你应该看看…这个 |
[42:27] | – You found it? – Yeah, I did. | -你找到它了 -我找到了 |
[42:29] | I suppose you’re gonna broadcast everything that’s in this | 我想你会把这里面的一切公之于众 |
[42:31] | to blow the roof off the NSA. | 把国安局震得人仰马翻 |
[42:35] | No. No, I’m gonna give it to you. | 不 不 我要把它给你 |
[42:39] | I don’t think I’m qualified to decide | 我觉得我还不够资格 |
[42:40] | the right thing to do with that. | 不能决定怎么处理它才是对的 |
[42:41] | If anyone is… It’s you. | 如果说谁有资格…那一定是你 |
[42:44] | You really trust me to know what to do with this? | 你真的相信我会知道该怎么做 |
[42:46] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[42:49] | Destroy it, so nobody else gets hurt. | 毁了它 这样不会再有人因此受伤了 |
[42:54] | All right, time to eat. Fofurkey for everyone! | 好了 该吃饭了 大家都来吃素火鸡 |
[42:57] | Ah, she’s joking there, Aubrey. | 她是在开玩笑 奥布里 |
[42:59] | We got a 25-pounder in here ready to roll. Come on in here. | 我们有十一公斤的火鸡好大快朵颐 快过来 |
[43:02] | He’s gonna want to taste the fofurkey. | 他肯定会想尝尝素火鸡 |
[43:03] | I think it will really… | 我觉得它肯定会很… |
[43:05] | Big 25-pound bird. Look at how nice that is. | 十一公斤的大火鸡 真是再棒也没有了 |
[43:08] | I’ll get the pie. Bones, have the pie. Here. | 我去拿派 骨头 吃块派 给你 |