时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You made coffee. | 你煮了咖啡 |
[00:11] | And you are in my robe. | 还穿着我的睡袍 |
[00:14] | I stopped walking around naked about 20 years ago. | 我大概20多年没有光着身子到处走了 |
[00:16] | And started cross-dressing? | 就开始穿女装了吗 |
[00:28] | Work? | 工作的事吗 |
[00:29] | Yeah. A body was found | 对 在弗吉尼亚州 |
[00:31] | on parklands in western Virginia. | 西边的公园里发现了一具尸体 |
[00:34] | It’s being brought back to the lab. | 已经送回实验室了 |
[00:38] | Can I see you later? | 我之后还能见你吗 |
[00:41] | Don’t be so worried. | 别这么担心 |
[00:42] | I simply like you. | 我只是喜欢你而已 |
[00:44] | And I really like this robe. | 而且我真的很喜欢这件睡袍 |
[00:54] | How do you feel about cauliflower? | 你喜欢花椰菜吗 |
[00:55] | Roasted? Yeah, that’s good. Boiled? Ugh. | 烤的很好 煮的就 |
[00:57] | That’s disgusting. So, what are you doing over there? | 太恶心了 你在做什么 |
[00:59] | Oh, meal planning. | 做饮食计划 |
[01:00] | I figured, as long as you’re driving me to work, | 我觉得 既然你要送我去上班 |
[01:03] | we might as well use the time productively. | 那我干脆把这点时间用起来好了 |
[01:05] | Or we could listen to sports talk? | 我们其实可以听听体育节目 |
[01:07] | On to scheduling. | 现在开始做日程计划 |
[01:08] | Hank has a doctor’s appointment on the 12th. | 汉克12号要去看医生 |
[01:10] | Will he get shots? | 他要打针吗 |
[01:12] | Vaccines, yes, | 要打疫苗 对 |
[01:13] | which means he might be cranky. | 意味着他可能会有点暴躁 |
[01:14] | One of us should plan to go in late that day. | 我们得有一个人准备好晚点去上班 |
[01:16] | Then there’s Christine’s field trip. | 然后是克里斯汀的实地考察 |
[01:18] | Permission slip’s in the glove compartment. I can turn it in. | 同意书在你座位前的柜子里 我可以去交 |
[01:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:23] | Booth, are you looking at motorcycles? | 布斯 你在看摩托车吗 |
[01:26] | Yeah, just a few, you know, for fun. | 对 有几辆 看着好玩 |
[01:27] | You are not buying a motorcycle. | 你不能买摩托车 |
[01:29] | You can’t just decide that. | 你不能就这么决定了 |
[01:30] | I accept the inherent risks of our jobs. | 我能接受我们的工作带来的危险 |
[01:33] | Why take on additional ones? | 为什么还要冒其他的风险 |
[01:35] | I’d wear a helmet. | 我会带头盔的 |
[01:37] | Broken clavicle, | 锁骨骨折 |
[01:39] | shattered pelvis, | 骨盆粉碎 |
[01:40] | – compound fractures of the femur… – Okay, I get it. | -股骨符合骨裂 -好了 我知道了 |
[01:43] | Well, I’ll say one thing about the victim– | 这个受害人有一点值得一提 |
[01:45] | at least he died with his boots on. | 至少他是穿着靴子死的 |
[01:47] | He was bound. Unclear whether it was before | 他曾被绑住 还不清楚是在他被杀前 |
[01:50] | or after he was killed. | 还是被杀后绑的 |
[01:51] | Nuchal crest and supraorbital margin confirm male. | 颈嵴和眼眶上缘证实他是男性 |
[01:54] | Significant texturing on the sternal rib ends | 从胸肋末端明显的纹理来看 |
[01:57] | suggests he was in his mid-30s. | 他应该在三十五岁左右 |
[01:58] | And… quite a smoker. | 而且 是个烟鬼 |
[02:01] | Take a look at the discoloration on the remaining lung tissue. | 看看这遗留的肺组织的污染情况 |
[02:03] | Staphylinidae maturity | 隐翅虫成虫 |
[02:04] | puts time of death at approximately 26 days ago. | 说明死亡时间大概在26天前 |
[02:07] | Wow, he was out there for weeks. | 他都死了好几个星期了 |
[02:09] | And cause of death is pretty clear: | 死因很明确 |
[02:11] | Multiple gunshot wounds to the torso, | 躯干受到多次枪击 |
[02:13] | one most likely hitting the inferior vena cava, | 其中一次很可能击中了下腔静脉 |
[02:17] | and another, | 还有另一次 |
[02:18] | – possibly the liver. – He bled out. | -可能击中了肝脏 -他失血过多而死 |
[02:20] | Dr. Hodgins, will you take a look | 哈金斯博士 你能看一下 |
[02:22] | at the residue around these gunshot wounds? | 这些枪伤周围的残留物吗 |
[02:24] | That looks like black gunpowder. Yeah. | 那看起来像是黑火药 是的 |
[02:27] | I mean, I’ll run it through the mass spec to be sure, | 我会放到质谱仪里测试确认 |
[02:29] | but it’s rarely used now. | 但现在很少用这个了 |
[02:31] | It was more common in the early 1900s. | 这在二十世纪初会比较普遍 |
[02:34] | There’s an antemortem fracture on the left mandible. | 左下颚骨上有一处死前造成的断裂 |
[02:37] | Remodeling puts it at about five years ago. | 愈合情况表明大概是五年前的伤 |
[02:39] | Also, Cam, I found these hairs on the victim’s clothing. | 还有 凯 我在死者衣服上找到这些毛 |
[02:43] | Based on the width of the medulla, uh, it’s horsehair. | 根据发髓的宽度判断 这是马毛 |
[02:47] | Plus, I found leather particulates | 另外 我还在死者的额头上 |
[02:48] | on the victim’s forehead. | 找到了皮的颗粒 |
[02:50] | Let me guess– cowboy hat? | 让我猜猜 牛仔帽吗 |
[02:51] | You said it, not me. | 这可是你说的 不是我 |
[02:53] | Angela says her facial reconstruction | 安琪拉说她的面部重塑 |
[02:55] | should be finished shortly. | 很快就可以完成了 |
[02:58] | And I’ve almost completed the initial evaluation, | 我也基本完成了初步评估 |
[03:00] | so I can write up my notes for you before I leave. | 所以我能在走之前把我的记录给你 |
[03:02] | Leave? Why are you leaving? | 走 你为什么要走 |
[03:04] | Well, Dr. Hodgins has been requesting | 哈金斯博士最近提出要 |
[03:07] | a microplate fluorometer, and in order to make it work, | 一个微孔荧光计 为了满足他的要求 |
[03:10] | I had to make a few cutbacks, including…intern hours. | 我必须缩减一些开支 包括实习生工时 |
[03:13] | It’ll only be for two weeks, | 只要两个星期就好 |
[03:14] | and I will be eternally grateful. | 我会永远心存感激的 |
[03:16] | Well… I do understand the importance of functional equipment. | 我也明白好设备的重要性 |
[03:20] | The victim has pronounced muscle attachments in the | 死者右手食指的第一和第三节指骨 |
[03:22] | proximal and distal phalanges on the right index finger. | 有很明显的肌肉附着 |
[03:25] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[03:26] | His trigger finger? | 他扣扳机的指头吗 |
[03:27] | His right hand does show dominance, so yes. | 他看起来的确是右撇子 所以是的 |
[03:31] | Also, there are signs of osteoarthritis in the right shoulder. | 还有 右肩有关节炎的迹象 |
[03:36] | Those markers combined could suggest heavy firearms use. | 这些迹象可能说明他曾使用重武器 |
[03:40] | Plus, the jaw injury Ms. Wick found earlier | 另外 维克小姐发现的下巴上的伤 |
[03:43] | could have been the result of kickback from a shotgun. | 可能是由猎枪的后坐力造成的 |
[03:45] | Okay, is there anything | 这家伙身上什么 |
[03:46] | about this guy that doesn’t scream cowboy? | 能证明他不是个牛仔吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah. How about the fact that he was an accountant? | 有 他其实是个会计师这一点可以吗 |
[03:53] | Stanley Belridge, 34. | 斯坦利·布尔里奇 三十四岁 |
[03:56] | – He’s not exactly a cowboy. – No. | -他并不是牛仔 -不是 |
[03:59] | So why does it look like he was killed at the O.K. Corral? | 那他怎么看起来像死在《OK镇大决斗》 |
[04:41] | Stanley Harris Belridge. | 斯坦利·哈里斯·布尔里奇 |
[04:44] | Lived in Baltimore, Maryland. No family in the vicinity. | 住在马里兰州巴尔的摩市 附近没有家人 |
[04:47] | Not many friends. | 没有多少朋友 |
[04:48] | Reported missing by his supervisor at work. | 由他的工作上司上报失踪 |
[04:50] | I’m sorry, two weeks ago? | 不好意思 两周前吧 |
[04:51] | Wait, the guy’s been dead for almost a month– | 等等 这家伙都死了快一个月了 |
[04:53] | what’s the Baltimore PD saying? | 巴尔的摩警察局怎么说 |
[04:55] | That, uh, missing adults | 说失踪的成年人 |
[04:56] | aren’t exactly a priority on their to-do list. | 并不是他们会优先处理的事 |
[04:58] | And there’s a body, | 而且尸体已经找到了 |
[04:59] | and it wasn’t found in their jurisdiction… | 还不是在他们的辖区内 |
[05:01] | They have generously turned it over to us. | 他们大方的让给我们了 |
[05:04] | Fine. I’ll take a look at it. Thanks, Aubrey. | 好吧 我会看一下的 谢谢 奥布里 |
[05:06] | – I’ll go talk to the supervisor? – Yeah. | -我去找那个上司谈一下 -好的 |
[05:10] | Dr. Brennan is… | 布纳恩博士会 |
[05:11] | letting you get a motorcycle? | 让你买摩托车 |
[05:13] | Do me a favor. Just turn around, | 拜托你 转个身 |
[05:15] | walk out of the office, all right? | 从办公室里出去 好吗 |
[05:16] | – Okay. Walking. – Just get out of the office. | -好的 在走了 -赶紧从这办公室里出去 |
[05:17] | Just go to your office. | 去你自己的办公室 |
[05:22] | Stanley’s dead? Really? | 斯坦利死了 真的吗 |
[05:24] | Really. Why’d it take you so long to report him missing? | 真的 你为什么隔了那么久才报告他失踪 |
[05:28] | Well, I-I barely knew the guy. I figured someone else would. | 我 我跟他不熟 还以为别人会报告 |
[05:30] | But no one ever called the office, so… | 但是没人跟公司说过 所以 |
[05:32] | Did he have any conflicts with coworkers, clients? | 他跟同事 客户什么的有过冲突吗 |
[05:36] | Well, it’s an accounting firm. | 我们是一家会计师事务所 |
[05:37] | Not an especially dangerous place to work. | 并不是什么危险的地方 |
[05:40] | Well, I’m gonna send a team of techs over | 我会派一队技术人员过去 |
[05:42] | – to gather up his files, computer. – Oh, hang on. Uh… | -取他的资料 电脑 -等一下 |
[05:46] | We deal with personal financial data– | 我们处理的是私人的财务数据 |
[05:47] | it’s all very sensitive. | 都是很敏感的信息 |
[05:49] | So you’ll need a warrant. | 所以你得有搜查令才行 |
[05:52] | So I’ll get one. | 那我会去弄一个的 |
[05:56] | Soil samples from the victim’s boot treads | 死者鞋底的土壤样本 |
[05:57] | do not match soil samples from the scene. | 跟现场的土壤样本不符 |
[06:00] | – So we have a body dump. – Yep. | -所以这是一起抛尸案 -对 |
[06:02] | What’s all this? ? | 这都是些什么 |
[06:03] | Oh, this is where the victim was before he died– | 这是受害者死前所在的地方 |
[06:06] | the frontier games. | 边疆游戏 |
[06:07] | It’s a weekend-long, role-playing, | 是一个为期一周末的西部怀旧风 |
[06:10] | old-west-style shooting competition. | 角色扮演射击比赛 |
[06:12] | Fun! Sign me up. | 好玩 算我一个 |
[06:14] | It’s held once a month on a private campground | 每月一次 在弗朗辛和卢克·尼古拉斯的 |
[06:18] | owned by Francine and Luke Nichols. | 私人营地举行 |
[06:20] | Hey, check it out. There’s our victim. | 看 那是我们的死者 |
[06:22] | Slow burn Stanley? | 慢灼斯坦利 |
[06:25] | Okay, now, that is awesome. | 这就太厉害了 |
[06:26] | Well, that explains the horsehair. | 这解释了马毛的来源 |
[06:28] | What about those guns? | 那些枪呢 |
[06:29] | – Are they vintage? – Yes, all of them are. | -是古董吗 -是的 全都是 |
[06:31] | It’s part of the rules of the competition. | 这是规则的一部分 |
[06:33] | Look at the final score. Stanley won. | 看最终得分 斯坦利赢了 |
[06:35] | It’s a $10,000 prize. | 奖金是一万美金 |
[06:37] | So our motive could be robbery. | 所以杀人动机可能是抢劫 |
[06:39] | Wait a second. But if the victim died 26 days ago | 等一下 如果死者死于二十六天前 |
[06:42] | and this event takes place once a month, | 而这个比赛每月一次 |
[06:43] | – then that should mean… – The next frontier games | -那就是说 -下一场边疆游戏 |
[06:46] | will be taking place this weekend. | 将在这周末举行 |
[06:48] | Why do I have a feeling Booth already knows this? | 我怎么有一种布斯已经知道这事的感觉 |
[06:51] | Undercover? Seriously? | 卧底 没开玩笑吧 |
[06:52] | Well, the likely suspects are the participants. Look. | 嫌疑犯很可能是参赛者 看 |
[06:55] | 85% of the competitors are repeat guests… | 百分之八十五的选手都是 |
[06:59] | from all over the eastern seaboard. | 从东海岸各地来的回头客 |
[07:00] | Which is exactly why we have to go undercover. | 这正是我们要去做卧底的原因 |
[07:03] | Because if we don’t, we’re gonna have to coordinate branches | 因为不这样的话 我们就得跟七个州的 |
[07:05] | in seven different states, we’re never gonna find the suspects… | 分局合作 那样永远都找不到嫌疑人的 |
[07:08] | You just want to dress up and play cowboy for the weekend. | 你就是周末想要扮牛仔玩 |
[07:11] | Yeah, well, if I can do that and solve a crime, | 是的 如果我们能玩一下又能破案 |
[07:13] | why, who wouldn’t want to do that? | 为什么 谁会不想那样呢 |
[07:14] | – Do you have a problem with that? – Definitely not. | -你有意见吗 -绝对没有 |
[07:15] | In fact, I think that I should probably go with you. | 事实上 我想我大概应该跟你一起去 |
[07:17] | I haven’t been on a horse in a while, | 我有一阵子没骑马了 |
[07:19] | but I would love to hit the trails. | 但是我很乐意马上开始的 |
[07:21] | It’s not a dude ranch, Aubrey, | 那不是个硬汉农场 奥布里 |
[07:23] | it’s a shooting competition. | 那是个射击比赛 |
[07:24] | I can also play every great cowboy song there is on my guitar, | 我还能用吉他弹所有的牛仔歌曲 |
[07:27] | And that could be helpful. | 这会有帮助的 |
[07:29] | How could that possibly be helpful? | 那怎么可能有帮助 |
[07:31] | You know what? Best you just stay here, okay? | 知道吗 你最好呆在这里 好吗 |
[07:33] | I’m afraid I can’t leave the lab. | 我恐怕不能离开实验室 |
[07:35] | I don’t have an intern this weekend, | 我这周末没有实习生 |
[07:37] | and there’s still a great deal of work to be done with the remains. | 遗骸上还有很多工作要做 |
[07:40] | Fine, then I’ll do it alone, Wanda. | 好吧 那我自己去 旺达 |
[07:42] | Oh. Is that something you guys do, split up like that? | 这就是你们的相处方式吗 就这么分开 |
[07:46] | Well… It’s hardly splitting up. | 这算不上分开吧 |
[07:48] | – Nah. – And if agent booth feels | -不算 -如果布斯探员觉得 |
[07:50] | that is the best way to solve the case, then… | 那是破案的最佳方法 那么 |
[07:53] | he should do it. | 他就应该那么做 |
[07:54] | Giddyap! | 驾 |
[07:59] | I found damage to the neural arches on at least two | 我在死者的至少两节颈椎 |
[08:02] | of the victim’s cervical vertebrae… | 上发现了神经弓损伤 |
[08:05] | I thought you were Dr. Saroyan. | 我还以为你是瑟罗博士 |
[08:06] | So, what is this I’m hearing | 我怎么听说 |
[08:08] | about Booth going undercover without you? | 布斯自己去做卧底 不带你 |
[08:11] | I’ll admit, I find it a bit strange. | 我承认 我觉得有点奇怪 |
[08:13] | But then again, I find a lot of Booth’s behavior strange | 但话说回来 我觉得布斯最近 |
[08:16] | these days. | 很多行为都很奇怪 |
[08:18] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[08:19] | Well, first he wanted a jet ski. | 他一开始想要喷气雪橇 |
[08:22] | Now he’s looking at motorcycles. | 现在又在看摩托车 |
[08:24] | He’s only recently recovered from being shot, and he wants to… | 他的枪伤才刚刚恢复 现在又想 |
[08:28] | put his life in danger for… | 因为莫名其妙的原因 |
[08:31] | I don’t know what. | 拿他的生命安全去冒险 |
[08:33] | Yeah, I think I do. | 我想我知道为什么 |
[08:35] | Excitement. | 刺激 |
[08:36] | Basically, What you’re saying is… | 基本上 你的意思是 |
[08:39] | our life together has become routine, | 我们在一起的生活变得鼓噪乏味 |
[08:41] | And… Booth needs to have some fun. | 而布斯得找点乐子 |
[08:44] | I’m saying that both of you need to have some fun. | 我是说你们两个都得找点乐子 |
[09:13] | Howdy! | 你好啊 |
[09:18] | Hey, there, nugget. | 你好啊 大块头 |
[09:20] | Who’s this handsome fella you got on your back? | 你背上这个帅哥是谁 |
[09:22] | Big river Buck. Pleased to make your acquaintance, ma’am. | 大河巴克 很高兴认识你 女士 |
[09:26] | I’m fancy pants Franny, one of the proprietors | 我是漂亮裤子弗朗尼 |
[09:28] | of this here establishment. | 这个场地的所有者之一 |
[09:29] | Yeah, and I am high card Luke, her worser half. | 我是高牌卢克 她糟糕的另一半 |
[09:33] | How was your ride, Buck? | 骑得怎么样 巴克 |
[09:34] | – It was good. – Glad to hear it. | -还行 -那就好 |
[09:35] | You done much target shooting, Buck? | 你玩射击吗 巴克 |
[09:37] | Oh, a bit. Looks like slow burn Stanley there | 玩一点 看起来慢灼斯坦利是 |
[09:40] | is the one to beat. | 我努力的目标 |
[09:41] | Oh, well, you’re in luck, | 那你就走运了 |
[09:43] | Because I don’t think he’s coming this month. | 因为我想他这个月不会来了 |
[09:45] | – Why’s that? – No clue, | -为什么 -不知道 |
[09:46] | But he sure will be missed. | 但我们肯定会想他的 |
[09:50] | Bit jumpy there, eh, Buck? | 反应有点大啊 巴克 |
[09:52] | Sure you can handle this? | 你确定你可以玩这个吗 |
[09:53] | Don’t worry about me, Luke– I can handle myself. | 别担心我 卢克 我没事 |
[09:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:05] | You busy? | 你忙吗 |
[10:05] | Hey. I was just looking at some bearberry foliage. | 我在看一些红果桃的叶子 |
[10:08] | It’s all over the victim’s clothing, | 死者的衣物上全都是 |
[10:09] | suggesting that he fell into a patch of bushes, so… | 说明他摔进了树丛里 所以 |
[10:13] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:14] | You’re not getting that microplate fluorometer. | 你的微孔荧光计没戏了 |
[10:17] | At least not this month. | 至少这个月不能给你 |
[10:18] | Wh-why not? Cam said… | 为 为什么 凯说了 |
[10:20] | I convinced Cam to pay Daisy double-time to come in | 我说服凯付给黛西双倍工时 |
[10:23] | over the weekend. | 让她周末过来工作 |
[10:24] | Brennan had to leave. | 布纳恩必须得走 |
[10:26] | Which leads me to the next item. | 于是还有一件事 |
[10:28] | Christine and Hank will be staying with us over the weekend. | 克里斯汀和汉克周末会来跟我们住 |
[10:31] | Great! | 很好啊 |
[10:32] | I mean, Hank sleeps through the night by now, Right? | 汉克现在已经能一夜不醒了对吧 |
[10:35] | I don’t… No, I don’t think so. | 我觉得 可能还没有 |
[10:37] | Just consider it practice. | 就当做是练习了吧 |
[10:39] | Practice? For what? | 练习 为了什么 |
[10:42] | Angela? | 安琪拉 |
[10:47] | Fellas. | 大家伙儿 |
[10:51] | I got room for you! | 我给你们留了位置 |
[11:19] | Allow me to introduce myself, ma’am. | 允许我先自我介绍一下 女士 |
[11:22] | Marshal Glen Gold Dust. | 我是格伦金沙警长 |
[11:24] | Hello. I’m Wild Card Wanda. | 我是万能牌旺达 |
[11:25] | Quickest draw in all of Bony Ridge. | 全骨山枪拔得最快的 |
[11:29] | Something funny over there, stranger? | 有什么好笑的吗 陌生人 |
[11:31] | – Nope. – And you are? | -没什么 -你是 |
[11:33] | Big River Buck. | 大河巴克 |
[11:34] | – Notorious highwayman. – Highwayman, huh? | -臭名昭著的公路强盗 -公路强盗吗 |
[11:37] | Guess that makes you and me natural enemies. | 我猜这让我们俩天生不对盘 |
[11:40] | But seriously, it’s-it’s both your first times here, right? | 但说真的 你们俩都是第一次来对吧 |
[11:42] | I mean, I’ve been coming for years, | 我已经来了很多年了 |
[11:43] | so if ya’ll need anything, just ask me. | 如果你们需要什么东西 问我就好 |
[11:45] | Especially you, Wanda. | 尤其是你 旺达 |
[11:46] | I could use a root beer. | 我想来杯根汁汽水 |
[11:48] | Well, that is coming right up. | 好嘞 马上来 |
[11:50] | Much obliged. | 谢谢 |
[11:51] | – What are you doing here? – Being unexpected and exciting. | -你来做什么 -出其不意让人激动啊 |
[11:56] | And solving a murder, of course. | 当然也是来解决案件的 |
[11:58] | That’s great and all, but you do realize | 这都没问题 但你意识到 |
[12:00] | that you just introduced us as strangers. | 你刚才把我们当陌生人来介绍了吗 |
[12:02] | – What are we gonna do now? – We’ll figure it out. | -我们现在怎么办 -走一步看一步 |
[12:04] | There’s not much that’s | 这情况可不是 |
[12:06] | routine about this situation, is there? | 那么日常了 对不对 |
[12:08] | Wild Card Wanda? | 狂野牌旺达 |
[12:10] | Wanda, | 旺达 |
[12:12] | Buck, this here’s Sweet Rose Sadie, | 巴克 这位是甜玫瑰莎蒂 |
[12:14] | railroad heiress. | 铁路女继承人 |
[12:15] | – Ma’am. – Hey, Beau, come on over here. | -你好 -博尔 快过来 |
[12:18] | How you doing? You get to see your kids this month? | 你好吗 你这个月看到孩子了吗 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I managed to put a little money together, | 是的 我弄了点钱 |
[12:22] | pay everything off. | 付清了费用 |
[12:23] | That is wonderful. | 太好了 |
[12:24] | I see we have some new competition. | 我发现我们有新的竞争者了 |
[12:27] | I’m Kentucky Loco Beau. | 我是肯塔基疯人博尔 |
[12:28] | Hey, you guys see Stan’s not here? | 你们发现斯坦没来了吗 |
[12:30] | Well, I’ll miss him. | 我会想他的 |
[12:31] | But I got to say… God bless you, Stan, | 但我得说 上帝保佑你 斯坦 |
[12:34] | ’cause now maybe one of us has got a shot at the win. | 因为也许我们中有人有机会赢了 |
[12:36] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[12:38] | To Slow Burn Stan. | 敬慢灼斯坦 |
[12:40] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:43] | I really appreciate you being so flexible, Ms. Wick. | 感谢你能随叫随到 维克女士 |
[12:45] | It’s no problem. | 这没问题 |
[12:46] | I can use the overtime for Lance’s college fund. | 我可以用加班费来给兰斯攒大学基金 |
[12:48] | Have you started extracting the bullets yet? | 你开始取出子弹了吗 |
[12:50] | I was just about to. | 我刚准备开始 |
[12:52] | There’s one embedded here in the L4 vertebra. | 在第四腰椎里卡了一枚 |
[12:55] | And another one here, in the articular facet | 另一枚在这里 位于第十肋骨与 |
[12:58] | of the vertebral Tenth Rib. | 脊椎的关节面处 |
[13:00] | Ms. Wick, can you take a look at the left ilium? | 维克女士 你能看看左侧髂骨吗 |
[13:03] | Is that a nick or a defect? | 那是一个缺口还是缺陷 |
[13:06] | It’s a nick, perimortem. | 是个死亡时造成的缺口 |
[13:08] | Damage consistent with that of another gunshot. | 损伤与另一处枪击伤相符 |
[13:11] | Must have been a through and through. | 一定是贯穿伤 |
[13:12] | The exit wound would have been extremely close to the ilium. | 出口伤应该离髂骨非常近 |
[13:15] | Have Hodgins swab it. | 让哈金斯取个样 |
[13:16] | It may provide clues to the actual murder site. | 也许它能提供实际案发现场的相关线索 |
[13:19] | I just got off the phone with Sebastian Kohl, | 我刚接了来自塞巴斯蒂安·科尔的电话 |
[13:22] | who said he left some stuff on my porch | 他说他正好在我家这边 |
[13:24] | because he was in the area. | 就在我门廊上留了些东西 |
[13:26] | Who’s Sebastian? | 谁是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[13:28] | Shouldn’t you be working? | 你不应该在工作吗 |
[13:29] | He’s a gorgeous, smart, very successful photographer | 他是个英俊 聪明 成功的摄影师 |
[13:32] | who does not live anywhere near me. | 并不住在我家附近 |
[13:34] | However, Cam does. | 但凯住的离我很近 |
[13:36] | Which means the reason that he was in my area | 也就是说他在我家附近的原因 |
[13:38] | is because he had just been in your area. | 是因为他刚从你家那边出来 |
[13:42] | – Are you seeing someone, Dr. Saroyan? – No. | -你在和谁约会吗瑟罗博士 -没有 |
[13:45] | I mean, yes. But it means nothing. | 我的意思是 没错 但是这没什么 |
[13:49] | Uh, it means nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:54] | All right, now, this here event is called | 好了 这场比赛名叫 |
[13:57] | the great bank robbery. | 银行大抢劫 |
[13:59] | First up, Big River Buck. | 首先上场的是大河巴克 |
[14:02] | One pistol, five rounds. Shooter ready? | 一把手枪 五个靶 枪手准备好没 |
[14:04] | Ready, ma’am. | 好了 女士 |
[14:06] | Give the cue, the clock will start. | 给个信号计时就会开始 |
[14:08] | You’re surrounded by rangers, | 你现在被骑警包围了 |
[14:09] | You yellow-bellied coward. | 你这个胆小鬼 |
[14:19] | Two out of five targets, 6.25 seconds. | 五靶中两靶 用时6.25秒 |
[14:26] | You shot the bank teller that you were trying to protect. | 你击中了你要保护的银行柜员 |
[14:30] | That penalty’s gonna cost you. | 你会被罚得很惨 |
[14:31] | – Better luck on the next event. – What do you got? | -祝你下场运气好点 -你发现什么了 |
[14:33] | That guy you wanted me to look into– | 那个你要我查的人 |
[14:35] | Uh, Kentucky what’s-his-face– | 那个肯塔基啥啥的 |
[14:37] | His name’s Robert Macintosh, | 他真名叫罗伯特·麦金塔 |
[14:39] | lives in Pennsylvania. | 住在宾夕法尼亚州 |
[14:40] | Recently paid off $6,000 | 最近刚用六千美元现金 |
[14:42] | in delinquent child support in cash. | 付清了拖欠的抚养费 |
[14:44] | There’s nothing suspicious about that. | 这没什么值得怀疑的 |
[14:48] | There’s no cell phones in the communal areas, Buck. | 公共区域是禁用手机的 巴克 |
[14:50] | It isn’t in the spirit of the games. | 这不符合游戏精神 |
[14:51] | I’m just finishing up. | 我快说完了 |
[14:54] | Next up, Wild Card Wanda. | 下一位 万能牌旺达 |
[15:00] | Shooter ready? | 枪手准备好了吗 |
[15:01] | Waiting on your cue. | 等你信号 |
[15:03] | You’re surrounded by rangers, | 你现在被骑警包围了 |
[15:05] | you yellow-bellied coward. | 你个胆小鬼 |
[15:13] | Five out of five targets, 4.8 seconds. | 五靶全中 用时4.8秒 |
[15:19] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我的老天 |
[15:21] | I think I’m falling in love. | 我觉得我爱上她了 |
[15:30] | All I’m finding on the victim’s computer | 我在死者电脑上找到的只有 |
[15:32] | are boring accounting docs, | 无聊的会计文件 |
[15:34] | So think I’m gonna figure out | 我想我要安排一下 |
[15:35] | how to rearrange those car seats. | 该怎么重新排车座位 |
[15:37] | Yeah, um, Angie, do you have something to tell me? | 安琪 你是不是有什么事要告诉我 |
[15:42] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[15:44] | you look way too relieved. | 你看上去也太如释重负了 |
[15:46] | What? No, no, It’s just… | 什么 不 不 只是 |
[15:48] | Come on, we haven’t really talked about this yet. | 我们还没有认真谈过这事呢 |
[15:50] | But you know I’ve always wanted a big family. | 但你知道我一直想要个大家庭 |
[15:54] | I think we need to think about this. | 我觉得我们要想想这事了 |
[15:57] | Okay. I will. I promise. | 好吧 我会的 我保证 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | Let me know if you need help with the car seats. | 你要我帮忙排座位就跟我说 |
[16:03] | Yeah, all four of them. | 是啊 一共四个 |
[16:05] | I’m sor…Uh, uh, four? | 等等 四个 |
[16:06] | Yeah, I told Daisy we’d take Lance for a few hours | 对 我和黛西说我们能照顾兰斯几小时 |
[16:09] | so she could go shopping. | 这样她就能去购物了 |
[16:17] | There you go. | 给你的 |
[16:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:23] | That was some nice shooting out there, Wanda. | 你的那场射击真精彩 旺达 |
[16:24] | You know, you made the board. | 你已经榜上有名了 |
[16:26] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:28] | I noticed your limp. Are you hurt? | 我注意到你有点跛 你受伤了吗 |
[16:31] | That. No, I fell off my horse about a month ago. | 这个啊 不是的 我一个月前从马上摔了下来 |
[16:33] | Guess it just didn’t heal right. | 可能愈合的不是很好 |
[16:34] | You should consider an anterior hip replacement. | 你该考虑一下前入髋关节置换 |
[16:36] | I knew it. You’re a doctor or something, right? | 我就知道 你是医生什么的对不对 |
[16:39] | Me? No, I-I’m-I’m… | 我 不 我是 我是 |
[16:41] | Oh, you… I get it. | 你是 我懂了 |
[16:43] | Here, you’re Wild Card Wanda. | 在这里你只是万能牌旺达 |
[16:46] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[16:52] | Yeah, uh, so | 对 那么 |
[16:53] | Aubrey says they got a lead on an abandoned car | 奥布里说他们找到了这附近 |
[16:55] | at a bus station right around here. | 一个公车站旁的弃车 |
[16:57] | Could be our victim. | 可能是死者的 |
[16:58] | Hodgins is working on particulate evidence | 哈金斯正在分析弃尸地 |
[17:00] | from the dump site. | 发现的微粒 |
[17:02] | You’re not doing very well, Booth. | 你状态不佳 布斯 |
[17:04] | You didn’t even make the board. | 你甚至都没上榜 |
[17:05] | I’m not even trying. | 我都没想认真 |
[17:07] | Right. | 是嘛 |
[17:08] | Miss Wanda, | 旺达小姐 |
[17:09] | would you care to accompany me to the barbecue? | 你能和我一起去烧烤吗 |
[17:12] | Why, yes, that sounds lovely. | 当然 听上去很不错 |
[17:20] | Techs confirmed the car that was found at the bus stop | 技术部门确认在公车站发现的车 |
[17:22] | did belong to the victim. No sign of forced entry or struggle. | 的确属于死者 没有闯入或挣扎痕迹 |
[17:25] | His bags, weapons, and all other weekend paraphernalia | 他的包 武器以及其他的周末随身物品 |
[17:27] | were still inside of his trunk. | 都还在后备箱里 |
[17:29] | Abandoned by the killer? | 车是被凶手遗弃的吗 |
[17:30] | Looks that way. | 看上去是这样 |
[17:31] | I’ll bring the forensic samples and all the other contents | 我在查看后会把所有法医样本和其他东西 |
[17:33] | by the Jeffersonian once I take a look. Oh, and get this– | 都送去杰斐逊实验室 还有 |
[17:37] | the, uh, prize check that he won for the $10,000, | 他赢得的一万块奖金支票 |
[17:39] | it’s still inside of his bag. | 还在他的包里 |
[17:41] | There goes our robbery motive. | 抢劫动机就不成立了 |
[17:43] | We’ve got some info about the murder site. | 我们得到了谋杀现场的一些信息 |
[17:45] | Hodgins found microscopic splinters of wood | 哈金斯在死者的枪伤里找到了 |
[17:48] | from a Douglas fir inside the victim’s gunshot wounds. | 花旗松木的微小碎片 |
[17:50] | Douglas fir doesn’t grow around those parts of Virginia. | 在弗吉尼亚州的这一块并没有花旗松 |
[17:53] | Yeah, the splinters were coated | 没错 碎片上涂有 |
[17:54] | with phenol formaldehyde resin, | 酚醛树脂 |
[17:57] | soda ash, organic pigment and calcium carbonate. | 苏打灰 有机颜料和碳酸钙 |
[18:01] | Hodgins said they could be painted plywood. | 哈金斯说这可能是涂漆的三合板 |
[18:03] | I’ll give Booth a call, see what he thinks. | 我马上给布斯打电话 看看他怎么说 |
[18:04] | What are you eating? | 你在吃什么 |
[18:06] | Ribs, brisket, corn, cornbread, | 肋排 牛腩 玉米 玉米面包 |
[18:09] | slaw, fries. | 卷心菜色拉 还有薯条 |
[18:10] | I heard Booth and Brennan were having a barbecue, | 我听说布斯和布纳恩正在吃烧烤 |
[18:12] | got a little bit jealous. | 有点羡慕 |
[18:13] | Uh, yeah, I can tell. | 嗯 发现了 |
[18:14] | Hey, did Dr. Brennan say what kind of barbecue it was– | 布纳恩博士有说是哪种烧烤吗 |
[18:16] | Kansas city style, Alabama? | 堪萨斯城式的 阿拉巴马式的 |
[18:19] | Uh, she’s a vegetarian, Aubrey. | 她是素食者 奥布里 |
[18:21] | I’m guessing something with a vinegar base, mustardy, | 我猜是以醋做底料 放芥末的那种 |
[18:23] | maybe sweet tomato. | 也许有甜番茄 |
[18:24] | I need to call Dr. Brennan. Are we done here? | 我要给布纳恩博士打电话 你还有事吗 |
[18:27] | Personal favorite: | 我个人最喜欢的是 |
[18:28] | Santa Maria style. | 圣玛利亚式的 |
[18:30] | I mean, the magic that happens between | 我是说 在火焰和一块三角牛排 |
[18:31] | a fire and a piece of tri-tip… | 之间发生的魔法 |
[18:35] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[18:41] | I got your text. You found something? | 我收到你的短信了 你发现什么了吗 |
[18:43] | Extra flats. Painted plywood. | 多出的屋子 涂漆的三合板 |
[18:45] | – Surrounded by bearberry plants. – Yeah. | -被熊莓丛环绕 -对 |
[18:47] | One of the victim’s wounds was a through and through, | 死者身上有一处是贯穿伤 |
[18:50] | meaning if he was shot against these flats, | 也就是说如果他是靠着屋子被射中的话 |
[18:53] | the bullet would still be here. | 子弹应该还在这里 |
[18:54] | Yeah, but they’re riddled with bullets, | 对 但这里到处都是子弹 |
[18:56] | so use that, uh, there Magic light of yours so… | 那就用那个 你的魔法手电 |
[18:58] | see if we can find anything. | 看看我们能不能发现什么 |
[18:59] | Hopefully we’ll find one with human tissue on it. | 希望我们能找到一枚沾有人体组织的 |
[19:10] | – We found the murder site. – Got it? | -我们找到凶案现场了 -找到了吗 |
[19:11] | Yes. Yes! | 对 对 |
[19:13] | – What’s… – Uh, hey, | -怎么 -我 |
[19:14] | I saw you at the barbecue earlier with Glen. | 我先前看到你和格伦去烧烤了 |
[19:16] | I mean… I’m sorry, but what are you trying to do– | 我是说 抱歉 但你在试图做的事 |
[19:18] | you trying to make me jealous or something? | 你想让我嫉妒还是怎么的 |
[19:19] | No, I’m just… I’m behaving In a non-routine manner. | 不 我只是 表现的与平时不同而已 |
[19:22] | Yeah, but why? | 没错 但为什么呢 |
[19:23] | Because… | 因为 |
[19:25] | Hello. I’m a wild card. | 我可是万能牌 |
[19:27] | I’m full of fun and surprises. | 我身上充满欢乐和惊喜 |
[19:30] | I’m Wild Card Wanda, baby. | 我是万能牌旺达 宝贝 |
[19:37] | That was Franny. | 那是弗朗尼 |
[19:38] | Why is she following us? | 她为什么要跟着我们 |
[19:44] | Francine Nichols? The Frontier Games’ owner? | 弗朗辛·尼古拉斯 边疆游戏的女主人 |
[19:47] | Yup. I’ve been looking for a motive, | 对 我正在寻找一个动机 |
[19:49] | and I think I might have found something. | 我觉得我可能发现了什么 |
[19:50] | This was in the victim’s car. | 这原来在死者的车里 |
[19:52] | A book about starting your own business. | 是一本关于如何创业的书 |
[19:54] | Along with a bunch of real estate fliers, | 里面还有一些地产的宣传单 |
[19:56] | all for large, rural properties. | 都是占地广大的乡村地皮 |
[19:58] | And check out the notes on them. | 看看上面的标注 |
[20:00] | “Neighbors might be too close for gun noise.” | 附近有人 枪声可能会吵到他们 |
[20:04] | “Easy to find from airport for out-of-towners.” | 外地人很容易从机场找到这里 |
[20:07] | Stanley wanted to start his own frontier games? | 斯坦利想要自己搞吗 |
[20:10] | That’s what Booth and I are thinking. | 我和布斯也是这么想的 |
[20:11] | Now, Franny comes from money, so it’s not about that. | 弗朗尼很有钱 所以钱不是问题 |
[20:13] | But Dr. Brennan said she broke her hip recently. | 但布纳恩博士说她最近跌断了髋骨 |
[20:15] | She couldn’t have done this on her own. | 她不可能独自作案 |
[20:17] | Well, that is where Beau Macintosh comes in. | 这就是博尔·麦金塔上场的地方了 |
[20:21] | 弗朗辛·尼古拉斯 罗伯特 “博尔” 麦金塔 谋杀现场 发现尸体处 | |
[20:21] | You remember that money that he used to pay off his child support? | 你记得他用来付清抚养费的那笔钱吗 |
[20:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:24] | I’m tracing it now, | 我正在追踪它的来源 |
[20:25] | but it seems about the going rate for an accomplice. | 但这看上去像是给共犯的钱 |
[20:30] | – What… – Hey, uh, hi. | -这是怎么 -你好 |
[20:33] | sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[20:34] | Christine found Michael vincent’s face paint, | 克里斯汀找到了迈克尔·文森特的脸部涂料 |
[20:36] | and we just lost track of time. | 我们就忘了时间了 |
[20:39] | – It’s a long story. – Well, you’re just in time. | -说来话长 -你们来得正好 |
[20:41] | Agent Aubrey brought over the contents of the victim’s car. | 奥布里探员拿来了死者车里的东西 |
[20:45] | So, Angela– | 那么 安琪拉 |
[20:47] | Or should I say speedy bandita? | 还是该叫你飞天女大盗 |
[20:49] | These look like more of the victim’s work documents. | 这些看上去更像是死者的工作文件 |
[20:51] | – For you, toxic cat man… – Really? | -给你的 毒猫人 -不是吧 |
[20:54] | This box has the forensic samples that the FBI techs | 这盒是联调局技术人员 |
[20:57] | removed from the car. | 从车里取出的法医样本 |
[20:58] | And, since you’re all here, can you help me | 既然你们都在这里 你们能帮我 |
[21:00] | take these guns into the autopsy room? | 把这些枪带到解剖室吗 |
[21:13] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[21:15] | Can you put this… | 你能把这个… |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:19] | Well, now that you’re unarmed… | 既然你现在卸下武器… |
[21:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[21:22] | I’m on my way to the gallery. | 我正准备去美术馆 |
[21:24] | The weather’s meant to be lovely tonight, | 今晚天气应该很好 |
[21:25] | and I was considering taking a stroll around the reflecting pool. | 我在想要不要去反思池[林肯纪念馆前]散散步 |
[21:28] | Care to join me? | 要一起去吗 |
[21:30] | Oh, I’m not… | 我不… |
[21:36] | I’m having so much fun with you, Sebastian. | 跟你在一起真的很开心 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[21:39] | I mean, truly, this has been a gift. | 真的 就像是一份礼物 |
[21:42] | But a… a walk. | 但是 散步就… |
[21:45] | I think I understand. | 我想我懂了 |
[21:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:57] | Is this the victim’s left mandible? | 这是死者的左颚吗 |
[21:59] | Upon reexamination, I found perimortem | 在重新检查的时候 我发现了死者 |
[22:01] | interosseous bruising and subchondral lesions. | 死前有骨间挫伤和软骨损伤 |
[22:04] | Which were obscured by his antemortem remodeling. | 而这些都被他的生前重组模型所掩盖了 |
[22:08] | He was punched. | 他曾经被人打过 |
[22:10] | Astute observation, Ms. Wick. | 观察得很敏锐 维克女士 |
[22:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:12] | Ask Dr. Hodgins to review his initial particulate samples. | 叫哈金斯博士重新检查死者的原始微粒取样 |
[22:16] | Consider it done. | 已经让他去了 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:19] | Okay, look, I was right, okay? | 我刚刚说得没错 |
[22:21] | Aubrey says that Franny’s the one | 奥布里说弗朗尼就是那个 |
[22:22] | that’s been giving Beau all the money. | 一直在给博尔钱的人 |
[22:24] | And Daisy said the victim was punched before he was shot. | 黛西说死者在中枪前曾经被人打过 |
[22:28] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[22:31] | I feel so foolish. | 我觉得自己太傻了 |
[22:34] | Why do you feel so foolish? | 为什么你觉得自己傻 |
[22:36] | All of this, all of it! | 所有的事 所有的 |
[22:38] | It’s so irrational. I mean, how could I think that | 我太不理智了 我怎么能认为 |
[22:40] | flirting with another man and besting you | 跟另一个男人打情骂俏 |
[22:43] | at a game of skill would have a positive effect | 和在一场技术赛中打败你 |
[22:45] | – on our relationship? – Wait a second. | -会对我们的关系有好处呢 -等一下 |
[22:47] | First of all, if you think I’m worried | 首先 如果你觉得我会担心 |
[22:48] | about you running off with some doughy guy | 你跟个什么小白脸跑了 |
[22:50] | who’s dressed in some U.S. Marshal’s outfit | 还是个穿着什么美国法警制服 |
[22:52] | that’s way too tight, you’re wrong. | 还穿得那么紧的人 你就错了 |
[22:54] | Secondly, besting me? | 其次 打败我 |
[22:57] | I’m a trained sniper. | 我可是个训练有素的狙击兵 |
[22:59] | I could win this competition blindfolded. | 这种比赛我蒙着眼睛都能赢 |
[23:00] | The only reason I’m not doing it is ’cause | 我没这么做只是因为 |
[23:02] | I don’t want to raise any eyebrows. | 我不想惹人注意而已 |
[23:04] | I’m not so sure about that, Booth. | 我不觉得 布斯 |
[23:06] | You’re used to cutting-edge weapons. | 你习惯了用先进的武器 |
[23:07] | Cowboy shooting requires a different sort of finesse. | 牛仔射击需要的是另一种技巧 |
[23:11] | You really think you can beat me in this competition? | 你真的觉得你能在这次竞赛里打败我 |
[23:13] | Okay, well, I am beating you, Booth. | 我会打败你的 布斯 |
[23:16] | – Booth, look. – What? | -布斯 看那边 -怎么了 |
[23:18] | Look. | 看 |
[23:21] | – You should follow them. – Aren’t you gonna come with me? | -你应该跟着他们 -你不要跟我一起去吗 |
[23:23] | No, no! We’re together too much. | 不 我们在一起太久了 |
[23:25] | It’s, uh, getting suspicious. | 会让人怀疑的 |
[23:26] | Wait. Oh, I understand what you want to do. | 等一下 我知道你想干什么了 |
[23:28] | I see it. I get it. | 我懂了 我明白了 |
[23:29] | You want to stay here and work on your lasso | 你想要留在这里练练你的套绳 |
[23:30] | for the cattle rustling event. | 为套牛比赛做准备 |
[23:32] | All right, I get it, I get it. | 好吧 我懂 我懂 |
[23:33] | Well, guess what, Wild Card Wanda. | 可是你知道吗 狂野牌旺达 |
[23:35] | You’re going down. | 你一定会输的 |
[23:40] | They’re beautiful, aren’t they? | 它们很美 不是吗 |
[23:42] | I’ve wanted one since I was a kid. | 我从小就想要一匹 |
[23:44] | What, the horses? | 什么 马吗 |
[23:45] | Franny’s always nice enough to let me ride ’em when I’m here. | 弗朗尼很好人 每次我来都会让我骑骑 |
[23:48] | Right. Speaking of Franny, I’ve been looking for her. | 对了 说起弗朗尼 我正在找她呢 |
[23:51] | I thought I saw her somewhere around here. | 我好像看见她在这附近 |
[23:53] | Check out back. She’s probably sneaking a cigarette. | 去后面看看吧 她很可能在偷偷抽烟 |
[23:56] | – Franny smokes? – Don’t tell Luke. | -弗朗尼居然抽烟 -别告诉卢克 |
[23:59] | He thinks she quit. | 他以为她戒了 |
[24:00] | He’d kill her if he found out. | 如果他发现的话会杀了她的 |
[24:02] | Right, right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:05] | I have something for you. | 看我给你带了什么 |
[24:08] | The murder weapon. | 凶器 |
[24:10] | A civil-war-era spencer carbine. | 内战时期的斯宾塞连珠枪 |
[24:12] | We don’t even have a suspect in custody. | 我们还没能抓到一个嫌疑犯呢 |
[24:15] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[24:17] | This is the victim’s. | 这是死者的 |
[24:19] | Yup. Caliber’s a match. Ballistics confirm it. | 没错 口径是一致的 弹道检测结果确认了 |
[24:21] | Do we know who had access to it? | 知道有谁能拿到这把枪吗 |
[24:23] | Well, from what Booth says, pretty much everyone. | 根据布斯的说法 几乎每个人都有可能 |
[24:26] | It’s a trusting place. | 人们互相信任 |
[24:27] | People leave their gun carts outside, on their porches. | 大家把枪盒放在外面 放在他们的保时捷里 |
[24:30] | Even someone who wasn’t a contestant | 即使不是参赛者的人 |
[24:32] | could get on the property, no problem. | 也能轻易取得 没有一点难度 |
[24:40] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[24:41] | Wanda. | 旺达 |
[24:42] | All right, Franny wasn’t following us. | 弗朗尼并没有在跟踪我们 |
[24:45] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:48] | Have you been smoking? | 你抽烟了吗 |
[24:49] | Investigating. Oh, look, I didn’t inhale, okay? | 去调查了 我并没有抽很多好吗 |
[24:52] | Look, my gut is telling me that Franny and Beau are clean. | 我的直觉告诉我弗朗尼和博尔是无辜的 |
[24:54] | Based on evidence, | 是基于实际的证据呢 |
[24:56] | or some nicotine-fueled flash of insight? | 还是基于由尼古丁激发的顿悟呢 |
[24:58] | They’re friends. | 他们是朋友 |
[24:59] | They hang out together. They’re smoking buddies. | 他们一起出去玩 他们是烟友 |
[25:00] | What about the rival business? | 那商业竞争对手呢 |
[25:01] | It wasn’t a rival, okay? | 并没有竞争关系好吗 |
[25:02] | She was looking to expand, but I did find out something else. | 她只是想扩张 但我确实找到了其他东西 |
[25:05] | – What? – Well, they said that | -什么 -他们说 |
[25:06] | Stan was smoking like a chimney last month. | 斯坦上个月毫无节制地抽烟 |
[25:09] | You know, like he had something on his mind. | 像是有心事 |
[25:11] | Did he say what it was? | 他说了是因为什么了吗 |
[25:12] | Well, they said that it was work-related. | 他们说是工作上的事 |
[25:14] | Okay, Big River Buck, you’re up. | 大河巴克 到你了 |
[25:16] | Watch and learn, Wanda. | 好好学着吧 旺达 |
[25:22] | – Guns ready? – Ready. | -枪准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[25:24] | Waiting on your cue. | 说你的开场白吧 |
[25:25] | You think you can take my family’s cattle, shorty? | 以为你能拿走我家的牛吗 矮子 |
[25:28] | Go ahead and try. | 倒是来试试看呀 |
[25:53] | 12 out of 12, 20.9 seconds. | 十二发十二中 20.9秒 |
[25:57] | Well done, Buck, you finally kicked it into gear! | 做得好 巴克 你终于展示出自己的实力了 |
[25:59] | Yup. | 是的 |
[26:01] | See that, Wanda? | 看到了吗 旺达 |
[26:06] | You are the least squinty of all of us, | 你眼睛是最好的 |
[26:08] | and you’re literally sitting in here squinting. | 而你现在却坐在那里眯着眼睛看 |
[26:10] | Yeah, it’s just weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[26:11] | None of the documents from Stanley’s car seem to be on his hard drive. | 硬盘里找不到一点斯坦利的汽车资料 |
[26:15] | That is weird. | 奇怪 |
[26:16] | I’m gonna run a software recovery program, | 那我用软件恢复程序 |
[26:18] | see if maybe some of them were deleted. | 看有没有东西被删了 |
[26:20] | – What’s on the tray? – Oh, yeah. | -托盘里是什么 -对了 |
[26:21] | So, I found trace amounts of turpentine on the victim’s jaw, | 我在死者下巴上找到了微量松脂 |
[26:24] | so I’ve been analyzing various formulations | 于是我分析了各种松脂配方 |
[26:26] | to try and find a match, | 想找到一个吻合的 |
[26:27] | and I think that I actually got one there. | 我应该是已经找到了 |
[26:29] | “Venice turpentine.” | “威尼斯松脂” |
[26:31] | – I’ve used that for-for painting. – Really? | -我用过这个来画画 -真的 |
[26:34] | Well, it’s primarily used on horses to repair cracked hooves. | 这个主要用来修复破损的马蹄 |
[26:37] | But, yeah, no, it’s got, like, a zillion other uses. | 但当然也有很多别的用途 |
[26:42] | There are the documents. | 文档找到了 |
[26:44] | They were deleted from the victim’s hard drive, | 确实从死者硬盘上删掉了 |
[26:46] | And recently. | 就不久前 |
[26:47] | How recently? | 怎么个不久 |
[26:48] | After he was killed. | 在他遇害之后 |
[26:54] | Yes, I did delete these files, but that’s it. | 我确实删了那些文件 但也仅此而已 |
[26:56] | I didn’t kill the guy. | 我没杀他 |
[26:58] | – Well, then, what were you trying to hide? – Nothing. | -那你想掩藏什么呢 -什么也没有 |
[27:01] | I mean, nothing serious. | 对斯坦利来说 |
[27:03] | For Stanley, but for me… | 不重要 但对我 |
[27:04] | If there is anything that’ll make the flashing red arrow | 现在所有证据都指向你 |
[27:07] | that says “killer” stop pointing at your head, | 如果有什么情况可以消除你的嫌疑 |
[27:09] | I suggest you spit it out. | 我劝你还是老实交代 |
[27:12] | Okay. These documents, | 好吧 那些文档 |
[27:14] | the accounts– they were mine. | 那些账户 都是我的 |
[27:16] | – I was forcing Stanley to do my work for me. – Why? | -我逼斯坦利替我干活 -为什么 |
[27:19] | I was trying to finish my novel. | 我忙着写完我的小说 |
[27:20] | I told Stanley, if he helped me, | 我告诉斯坦利 只要他帮了我 |
[27:22] | I would recommend him for a promotion. | 我也会推荐他升职 |
[27:25] | But when he disappeared… | 但他失踪了 |
[27:26] | Listen, you’re gonna help us out any way you can, | 那好 如果你尽可能帮我们破案 |
[27:29] | – maybe I won’t tell your boss about this. – Of course. | -我或许考虑不向你老板揭发这事 -没问题 |
[27:32] | Yeah, I’ll do anything. I can’t get fired. | 做什么都行 我可不想被炒 |
[27:34] | Well, not until I’m published, I mean, and then… | 至少小说出版之前 等那之后就… |
[27:42] | Is that the neurocranium? | 那个是脑颅吗 |
[27:43] | I’m still trying to explain the neck trauma. | 我还在想颈部外伤是怎么造成的 |
[27:45] | The damage may be microscopic. | 创伤可能很小 |
[27:47] | A large number of microfractures together | 大量微骨折一起 |
[27:50] | could cause heavy internal bleeding. | 很可能造成严重的内出血 |
[27:53] | Do you think…? | 你觉得 |
[27:54] | Dr. Brennan, are you still there? | 布纳恩博士 你还在吗 |
[27:56] | Oh, I’m here. | 还在 |
[27:58] | I’m just preparing to outshoot Agent Booth at high noon. | 我在准备十二点去射击打败布斯探员 |
[28:02] | I suggest you do a microscopic analysis | 建议你给颅骨的横截面 |
[28:04] | of the frontal bone via cross sections, | 在细胞层次做一下 |
[28:08] | one cell thick. | 显微分析 |
[28:09] | I’ll get started right away. | 我这就去 |
[28:11] | Go get ’em, Dr. Brennan. | 加油 布纳恩博士 |
[28:13] | The name’s Wild Card Wanda now, Ms. Wick. | 我现在叫万能牌旺达 维克女士 |
[28:15] | And I will. | 放心我会的 |
[28:18] | Jim Shao says that all the documents concern the same company: | 吉姆·邵说所有文档都涉及同一家公司 |
[28:21] | A Clementine Construction. | 叫克莱曼婷建筑 |
[28:24] | Is that one of the clients he tried to pawn off on Stanley? | 那不就是他推给斯坦利的一家客户吗 |
[28:27] | Exactly. No idea why the victim was so interested in it, | 没错 但不清楚死者那么感兴趣的原因 |
[28:29] | but Jim gave us the tax I.D. number | 但吉姆给了公司的报税号 |
[28:32] | and the SBA form, so let’s see what we can dig up. | 和小企业管理局登记单 看看能查出什么 |
[28:36] | Yeah, okay. | 好啊 |
[28:46] | You ever ride a horse, Angela? | 你骑过马没 安琪拉 |
[28:47] | Uh… Yeah, a couple times. | 骑过几次 |
[28:49] | Oh, beautiful thing, isn’t it? | 很美妙对吧 |
[28:51] | The communion between man and beast, | 人和马之间的灵魂交流 |
[28:53] | moving together as one in the fog, thick as a blanket. | 如一体般在浓雾中前行 |
[28:58] | The sound of his breath. | 马儿的呼吸声 |
[29:00] | Maybe it’s yours. | 或许其实是你的 |
[29:03] | I think I got something here. | 有发现了 |
[29:04] | The social security number | 这些文档上的 |
[29:06] | on these documents– it’s fake. | 社保号是假的 |
[29:08] | The person who founded the company doesn’t actually exist. | 创建这家公司的人并不存在 |
[29:12] | Meaning Clementine Construction is a front. | 克莱曼婷建筑只是个幌子吗 |
[29:15] | But for what? | 但要遮掩什么呢 |
[29:22] | Are you okay in here, Ms. Wick? | 你在这儿还好吧 维克女士 |
[29:23] | – What’s all this? – I’m studying the frontal bone in microslices. | -这些是什么 -我在研究额骨的显微磨片 |
[29:27] | Lots and lots and lots of microslices. | 好多好多好多显微磨片 |
[29:30] | Care to elaborate? | 你能说说吗 |
[29:31] | I’m looking for trauma that would explain | 我想找到外伤 |
[29:33] | the internal hemorrhaging in the neurocranium. | 来解释脑颅处的内出血 |
[29:35] | And I found it. Boy, did I find it. | 而且我找到了 真的找到了 |
[29:38] | Microfractures? | 是微骨折吗 |
[29:39] | I’m so overwhelmed by the sheer number | 数据量太大 |
[29:41] | that I can’t seem to figure it out. | 感觉我是没可能弄明白了 |
[29:43] | Ask Angela for help once she gets back from the FBI. | 等安琪拉从联调局回来后找她帮忙 |
[29:45] | If she scans in your data, she might be able to use a program | 扫描数据后 她或许可以编一个 |
[29:48] | that could help discern possible patterns. | 能帮助识别可能模式的程序 |
[29:51] | That’s a great idea. Thank you. | 真是好主意 谢谢你 |
[29:55] | Dr. Saroyan, I didn’t mean to, but | 瑟罗博士 我不是有意的 |
[29:58] | I heard you outside the bone room earlier with that man. | 之前听你在验骨间外面跟那个人说话 |
[30:04] | – That was private. – I know. | -那是私人对话 -我知道 |
[30:06] | And I know it’s absolutely none of my business, | 我也知道这不关我的事 |
[30:10] | but I understand how hard it is to open your heart again… | 但我知道经历过失去之后再敞开心扉 |
[30:13] | After a loss. | 有多难 |
[30:16] | It takes time, and it takes courage, | 需要一点时间 需要一点勇气 |
[30:20] | but at some point, you have to risk it. | 但有的时候 你必须要搏一下 |
[30:23] | If you don’t, you just… | 如果不那么做 你 |
[30:25] | Shrink a little inside. | 内心就会萎缩 |
[30:29] | Thank you, Daisy. | 谢谢 黛西 |
[30:33] | That means a lot coming from you. | 由你这么说意义重大 |
[30:46] | Nine out of 12, 23.2 seconds. | 12发9中 23.2秒 |
[30:55] | Seen the scoreboard? | 看积分榜了吗 |
[30:56] | You’re tied all the way up in tenth place. | 有人紧追着你一路冲到第十了 |
[30:58] | Tied with whom? | 谁啊 |
[30:59] | That Buck fella, believe it or not. | 那个叫巴克的家伙 真不敢相信 |
[31:00] | He came out of nowhere with his last couple of rounds. | 最近两局硬生生闯到了前面 |
[31:05] | All right, Wild Card Wanda, come on up here, girl. | 那好 万能牌旺达 姑娘快过来 |
[31:07] | – You’re next. – Shot pattern | -你下一个 -这局是要 |
[31:09] | is two sweeps and a loop. | 两长枪加一左轮 |
[31:10] | Ready when you are. | 准备好就开始 |
[31:12] | I’m coming for you, you mangy bunch of curs! | 我来收拾你个混蛋 |
[31:14] | And hell’s coming with me! | 见鬼去吧 |
[31:36] | 12 out of 12, 18.8 seconds. | 12发12中 18.8秒 |
[31:41] | Think you can top that? | 你还有戏吗 |
[31:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:48] | I’m coming for you, you mangy curs, | 我来收拾你个混蛋 |
[31:51] | and hell’s coming with me. | 见鬼去吧 |
[32:09] | 12 out of 12, 16.7 seconds. | 12发12中 16.7秒 |
[32:12] | Unbelievable! I believe that is the best | 难以置信 我想那是边疆游戏里 |
[32:14] | we’ve ever seen here at the Frontier Games. | 我们见过最棒的表现了 |
[32:16] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[32:18] | He’s cheating. | 他作弊了 |
[32:19] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[32:25] | Clementine Construction only had one client, | 克莱曼婷建筑只有一个客户 |
[32:27] | and guess who it was. | 猜猜是谁 |
[32:28] | Frontier games, limited. | 边疆游戏有限公司 |
[32:31] | I guess now we know why Stanley was so interested. | 我觉得我们找到斯坦利兴趣如此浓厚的原因了 |
[32:33] | Have you talked to Booth yet? | 你跟布斯说了吗 |
[32:34] | Yeah, he says he’s seen absolutely | 说了 他说他绝对没有 |
[32:35] | no sign of construction anywhere on the property, | 在房产那里看到什么建筑的标识 |
[32:37] | but I’m headed there now. | 不过 我正赶往那里 |
[32:39] | To the Frontier Games? | 去边疆游戏场地吗 |
[32:40] | Why? I’m sure Booth has everything under control. | 为什么 我觉得一切尽在布斯的掌握中 |
[32:42] | I just… I got a bad feeling. | 我只是 我有个不好的预感 |
[32:43] | I think I should be nearby. | 我觉得我应该在附近接应 |
[32:45] | Are you sure it’s not because you’re a little jealous? | 你确定不是因为你有点嫉妒他们吗 |
[32:47] | Don’t insult me, Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士 你这样说就不好了 |
[32:49] | There is something that we are still missing, | 我们依然有没搞清楚的疑点 |
[32:51] | and whatever it is got Stanley killed. | 那才是害斯坦利被杀的真正原因 |
[32:53] | But I’ll admit, | 不过我承认 |
[32:55] | I am wearing a poncho. | 我现在身穿一件大斗篷 |
[33:13] | 边疆游戏 前二十名 | |
[33:18] | Congratulations, Wanda. | 恭喜你 旺达 |
[33:19] | 第一名 大河巴克 第二名 格伦金沙 第三名 万能牌旺达 | |
[33:20] | – Third place. – Thank you. | -名列第三 -谢谢你 |
[33:21] | Yeah. Hey, I got you a little something | 我给你带了点小东西 |
[33:24] | To remember this weekend by. | 好让你记住这个愉快的周末 |
[33:25] | Some of the old west. | 旧西部的物件 |
[33:27] | I saw how you were admiring these when you first arrived. | 你第一次来时 我就看出你特别喜欢这些 |
[33:30] | Painted by High Card Luke himself. | 高牌卢克本人亲自创作的 |
[33:32] | Oh, that is so thoughtful of you. Thank you. | 你想得真是太周到了 谢谢 |
[33:36] | You know, I was thinking, um, | 你知道吗 我在想 |
[33:39] | maybe I could call you sometime. | 也许我可以给你打个电话 |
[33:41] | Before you answer, | 在你回答之前 |
[33:42] | I’m gonna get us some drinks. I’ll be right back. | 我去给咱俩那些喝的 我去去就回 |
[33:49] | Hey, everyone. Uh, Franny and I want to thank you all | 大家注意了 我和弗朗尼想要感谢大家 |
[33:52] | for joining us this weekend. | 与我们共度周末 |
[33:53] | And now I’d like y’all to pick a partner | 现在 我希望每人都找一个搭档 |
[33:55] | for this very special song. | 共舞这支特别的歌曲 |
[33:57] | It’s my husband’s favorite. | 这首歌是我丈夫的最爱 |
[33:59] | And just because I can’t dance so good these days | 虽然我最近身体不适 没办法好好跳舞 |
[34:01] | doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. All right? | 但不等于你们也不能跳 |
[34:14] | All these paintings, Luke did them. | 这些画都是卢克画的 |
[34:16] | – Well, that’s great. – Well, whoever punched the victim | -那太好了 -给了受害人一拳的那个人 |
[34:19] | had turpentine on his hands. | 手上涂有松节油 |
[34:21] | Turpentine can be used as a glazing medium for oil paint. | 松节油可以作为油画的罩色媒介剂 |
[34:25] | Wait a second. This song… | 稍等 这首歌 |
[34:27] | It’s “My darling, Clementine.” | 这是我亲爱的克莱曼婷 |
[34:29] | That’s it. Clementine Construction is luke, you understand? | 没错 克莱曼婷建筑就是卢克 你明白了吗 |
[34:32] | He was embezzling money from his wife. | 他从他老婆那里挪用资金 |
[34:34] | Stanley must have figured it out, threatened to expose him, | 肯定是斯坦利发现了 威胁说要告发他 |
[34:36] | Luke killed him. Let’s go. | 卢克就杀了他 咱们走 |
[34:37] | Uh, we make a great team, don’t we? | 我们是一对绝佳拍档 对吧 |
[34:39] | Still think you could take me at target shooting? | 你还觉得自己可以在标靶射击比赛中打败我吗 |
[34:41] | Well, with practice. | 再练习一下肯定赢你 |
[34:44] | Booth, do you still think that our life together is routine? | 布斯 你还认为我们的生活平淡无奇吗 |
[34:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:47] | Why would you think that? I would never think that. | 你为什么会那样认为 我从不会那么想 |
[34:49] | Why else do you want a motorcycle? | 那你为什么想要一个摩托车 |
[34:50] | Why do birds fly, Bones? Because it’s cool. | 鸟儿为什么会飞 骨头 因为那样很酷 |
[34:53] | – That’s not why birds fly. – Come here, you. | -才不是因为那个原因 -过来 |
[34:59] | There is a code among cowboys, Buck! | 巴克 牛仔中间有一条不成文的规矩 |
[35:02] | Now, I-I told you from the start, dang it, | 该死 我一开始就告诉你了 |
[35:04] | I-I had my eyes set on Wanda. | 我看上旺达了 |
[35:05] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[35:06] | It’s not what you think. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[35:07] | I don’t need to think. I have eyes. | 我都不用去想 我长着眼睛呢 |
[35:10] | And I have free will, | 而我也有自由意志 |
[35:11] | which means you can’t actually fight over me. | 意味着你们不能为了争夺我而打架 |
[35:13] | That’s right. So just take a step back there, Marshal. | 没错 所以你退后 警长 |
[35:16] | Oh, you just made a mistake. | 你犯下了一个大错 |
[35:17] | Whoa, watch out. | 注意 |
[35:19] | Uh-oh. Look out! | 小心 |
[35:28] | Oh, nice one! | 漂亮 |
[35:32] | Hey. Thanks, Bones. | 谢谢 骨头 |
[35:33] | Aubrey, what are you doing here? | 奥布里 你在这干什么 |
[35:35] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这不明摆着吗 |
[35:35] | I’m your posse! | 我是你的后援 |
[35:46] | That’s it! | 到此为止 |
[35:48] | We got a zero-tolerance policy here on fighting! | 我们这里对打架斗殴是零容忍的 |
[35:51] | I’m sorry, but, Glen, Buck, you’re both disqualified. | 抱歉 格伦 巴克 你们都被取消资格了 |
[35:55] | I don’t think so. There’s a new sheriff in town, | 我不这样认为 现在有新警长了 |
[35:57] | and his name is special agent Seeley Booth. | 他的名字叫特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[35:58] | And you’re under arrest for the murder of Stanley Belridge. | 你因涉嫌杀害斯坦利·布尔里奇被捕 |
[36:00] | And I’m not Wanda. I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 我也不是旺达 我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[36:04] | I’m also the mother of his children. | 我也是他孩子们的妈 |
[36:06] | – That’s right. – Sorry. | -没错 -抱歉 |
[36:11] | Does this mean that I won? | 这意味着我赢了吗 |
[36:14] | 选手 第一名 大河巴克 第二名 格伦金沙 第三名 万能牌旺达 | |
[36:23] | Stanley figured out that you were stealing money from Franny. | 斯坦利发现你在偷弗朗尼的钱 |
[36:26] | You waited until you knew that he was alone, | 你等到他孤身一人的时候 |
[36:28] | you took his gun, and you killed him. | 你拿走了他的枪 然后杀了他 |
[36:29] | No, I didn’t kill Stanley. | 不 我没杀斯坦利 |
[36:31] | I hit him. That’s all. | 我打了他 就这样 |
[36:33] | And he accused me of some nonsense. | 他满嘴胡言地指责我 |
[36:34] | I told him that he was no longer welcome here. | 我告诉他 这里不欢迎他了 |
[36:36] | Is it true? | 这一切都是真的吗 |
[36:37] | Have you been stealing from me? | 你在偷我的钱吗 |
[36:41] | Your wife asked you a question. | 你老婆在问你话呢 |
[36:44] | I’m gonna need a lawyer. | 我需要一个律师 |
[36:52] | This is the victim’s frontal bone. | 这是受害人的前额骨 |
[36:53] | And every single one of these spots is a microfracture? | 所有的这些小斑点都是微骨折吗 |
[36:56] | Yeah, there are thousands. | 没错 有成百上千个 |
[36:58] | At first glance, they appear random, | 乍一看上去 这些骨折没有什么规律 |
[37:00] | But upon analysis… | 但经过分析 |
[37:01] | You can see that they’re actually arranged along overlapping lines, | 它们是沿着重叠的线来排列 |
[37:05] | each line measuring approximately five to six centimeters in length. | 每条线大约五到六厘米长 |
[37:09] | Meaning that the victim was hit repeatedly in | 这意味着受害人的额头 |
[37:11] | the forehead by something. | 不断地被人用某种东西击打 |
[37:12] | What about boots? | 会不会是靴子 |
[37:13] | Kicked in the head with square-toed cowboy boots? | 有人穿着方头牛仔靴不断地踢他的头 |
[37:15] | Yeah. I mean, if they were steel inside, | 没错 如果靴子里面是铁的 |
[37:17] | it could definitely cause this kind of damage. | 绝对有可能造成这样的损伤 |
[37:19] | Not that a pair of cowboy boots | 虽说一双牛仔靴 |
[37:21] | is gonna narrow our suspect pool. | 不能缩小我们嫌疑人的范围 |
[37:24] | Folks, please just… | 伙计们 请保持 |
[37:26] | – You need to get some ice on it. – I don’t need ice. | -你需要冰敷一下 -我不需要冰 |
[37:28] | – Booth, listen to me. – He didn’t even hit me. It was… | -布斯 听我说 -他甚至都没打着我 |
[37:30] | Will you look at this? | 你能看看这个吗 |
[37:34] | Well, Francine’s pretty torn up. | 弗朗辛心情非常不好 |
[37:36] | I don’t know if she’s got it in her to press charges. | 我不知道她是否会提起诉讼 |
[37:38] | – We need more physical evidence. – What… | -我们需要更多的物证 -你 |
[37:41] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:42] | I just thought I’d do a quick check of the perimeter. | 我想我应该快速检查一下周边地区 |
[37:45] | Right. For what? Come on. | 好吧 为了什么 |
[37:47] | You’re just looking for an excuse to ride there, ponyboy. | 你只是找个借口骑马罢了 牛仔 |
[37:50] | Yeah, well, I figured while I’m here. | 是的 人都在这里了 何乐而不为 |
[37:51] | That text was from the lab. | 是实验室发来的短信 |
[37:53] | It seems our victim was struck on the forehead | 看来被害者被人用重物击打前额 |
[37:55] | by a heavy object 2,047 times. | 多达2047次 |
[37:59] | Okay, w-wait a second. How is that even possible? | 等等 这怎么可能 |
[38:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:04] | It was a horse. | 是马 |
[38:05] | Booth, it was a horse. See? | 布斯 是马 看 |
[38:07] | Stirrups– heavy steel, wrapped with leather. | 马镫 钢铁 皮革包裹 |
[38:10] | The victim wasn’t moved to the dump site by car. | 被害者不是被车子扔到抛石点的 |
[38:14] | He was flung over the back of the horse. | 他是被扔在马背上被驮过去的 |
[38:15] | That also explains the rope around the feet and the neck trauma. | 这也解释了脚和颈部的绳子擦伤 |
[38:19] | The victim was draped facedown, | 被害者脸朝下被绑的 |
[38:21] | and then his neck and feet were tied together | 他的脖子和脚被绑在马腹上 |
[38:25] | around the horse’s belly to secure him. | 以防他掉下去 |
[38:27] | So, with every step, | 马每走一步 |
[38:29] | the victim’s head was pulled down by the rope | 被害者的头部就会因绳索作用往下 |
[38:32] | and then slammed into the stirrups? | 狠狠撞在马镫上 |
[38:36] | Oh, here. Blood. | 看 血迹 |
[38:39] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[38:39] | Except there’s one problem. | 可有一个问题 |
[38:40] | This isn’t Luke’s saddle. It’s Franny’s saddle. | 这不是卢克的马鞍 而是弗朗尼的 |
[38:42] | But Franny can’t even ride. | 但弗朗尼骑不了马 |
[38:47] | I think I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[38:52] | Look, we know that you purchased a small ranch in North Carolina. | 听着 我们知道你在北卡罗来纳州买了牧场 |
[38:54] | We also know that you purchased a four-year-old American Paint, | 我们也知道你买了匹四岁美国花马 |
[38:57] | purebred horse. | 还是纯种的 |
[38:59] | Yeah. So? | 那又如何 |
[39:00] | Both were paid for in cash, | 你都是用现金付的 |
[39:02] | in amounts remarkably similar, | 同时非常凑巧 |
[39:04] | two withdrawals made from the bank account | 有人从克莱曼婷建筑的银行账户 |
[39:08] | of Clementine Construction. | 取了两笔金额相同的款项 |
[39:09] | Luke Nichols gave you the money, didn’t he? | 是卢克·尼古拉斯给你钱的 对吗 |
[39:11] | You two were having an affair. | 你们两个在偷情 |
[39:14] | He loves me. He only stayed with Franny | 他爱我 他和弗朗尼在一起 |
[39:16] | ’cause he didn’t want to hurt her. | 只是因为他不想伤害她 |
[39:17] | Also because she’s rich. | 同时也因为她很有钱 |
[39:18] | Stanley knew. He threatened to tell Franny. | 斯坦利知道了 他威胁要告诉弗朗尼真相 |
[39:21] | And you weren’t gonna let that happen, were you? | 你必须要阻止他 是吗 |
[39:23] | You didn’t want Stanley taking away the one thing | 你不想让斯坦利夺走你生命中 |
[39:25] | that you wanted in life. | 唯一想要的东西 |
[39:27] | Your horse. | 你的马 |
[39:30] | You killed Stanley. | 是你杀了斯坦利 |
[39:40] | Promise me you’ll find her a good home. | 答应我你要给它找个好饲主 |
[39:42] | It’ll be a lot nicer than jail, that’s for sure. | 它的新家肯定比监狱要舒服多了 |
[39:55] | I was just putting some stuff away. | 我放些东西 |
[39:56] | I’ll be ready in a second. | 马上就好 |
[39:57] | I’m not, Angela. | 我不行 安吉拉 |
[40:02] | I-I’m not ready. | 我没准备好 |
[40:09] | Hey, here. | 过来 |
[40:10] | Just sit with me for a second. | 和我坐一会儿 |
[40:17] | This is about us. | 是因为我们 |
[40:19] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:22] | I love us. | 我爱我们现在的状态 |
[40:25] | So much. | 很喜欢 |
[40:27] | The three of us. | 就我们一家三口 |
[40:28] | We’re like… a tight little cocoon of love. | 我们是被爱包裹 密不可分的一家人 |
[40:31] | Well, doesn’t more kids mean more love? | 小孩越多 爱不就也越多吗 |
[40:34] | Yes. Yeah. But the… | 是啊 但是… |
[40:36] | A-a division starts to happen. | 渐渐就会出现隔阂了 |
[40:38] | It’s a natural one. It’s a good one, | 这是很自然的事 这是好事 |
[40:41] | where there are the parents and there are the kids. | 父母和孩子会渐渐有代沟 |
[40:45] | And right now, you know, it’s-it’s | 而现在 现在 |
[40:48] | just you, me and Michael Vincent, | 只有你 我和迈克尔·文森特 |
[40:51] | and we’re just… | 而我们就是… |
[40:53] | Us. | 我们 |
[40:56] | And I don’t… I don’t know | 我不…我不知道 |
[40:58] | if I’m ready yet to make room for anyone else. | 我是不是准备好了再接纳新的家人 |
[41:04] | I’m so sorry, Angela. | 我很抱歉 安吉拉 |
[41:05] | I just… | 我只是… |
[41:08] | I-I wanted to be honest. | 我想实话实说 |
[41:22] | You want to take a walk? | 一起散散步 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:39] | Hey, bones, | 骨头 |
[41:40] | you know what doesn’t get enough praise around here? | 你知道我们不够珍惜什么吗 |
[41:43] | Routine. | 日常生活 |
[41:44] | – You’re making fun of me. – No, I’m not. Come on. | -你在嘲笑我 -我没有 拜托 |
[41:46] | Bath, lotion, story, snuggles. | 泡澡 润肤露 故事 懒懒的拥抱 |
[41:49] | I love it. I love routine. | 我爱这些 我爱小日常 |
[41:51] | – I’m glad. – Good. | -我很高兴 -很好 |
[41:55] | – I have something for you. – Something for me? | -我有东西要给你 -有东西给我 |
[41:58] | – Close your eyes. – Closing eyes. | -闭上眼睛 -闭上了 |
[41:59] | It’s a surprise. You’re gonna love it. | 是个惊喜 你会喜欢的 |
[42:01] | – Gonna love it. Okay, here we go. – Something you want. | -会喜欢的 好的 -是你想要的东西 |
[42:03] | Tell me when. | 好了就告诉我 |
[42:06] | – Okay. Tell me when I should open ’em up. – Okay. This is good. | -告诉我什么时候睁眼 -是好东西 |
[42:08] | – This is good. Hold on, wait. – Okay, I’m waiting. | -绝对是好东西 等等 -我等着呢 |
[42:10] | – Now? – This is good… Now. | -能睁眼了吗 -是好东西哟 睁眼 |
[42:15] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[42:16] | It’s a motorcycle. | 是摩托车 |
[42:17] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | -这才不是 -是摩托车 |
[42:18] | It has a motor, and… | 它有动力装置 |
[42:20] | uh, “cycle,” from the latin cyclus, | 还是车 这个词是源自拉丁语 |
[42:22] | or circle, can be applied to any wheeled vehicle. | 可以用来形容任何有轮子的车辆 |
[42:26] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[42:27] | Yes, I… Booth, | 是的 我…布斯 |
[42:29] | I got you a helmet, too. See? Very cool. | 我还给你买了头盔 看到没 很酷的 |
[42:32] | Listen, bones, I… This is… This is just… | 听着 骨头 这是…这只是… |
[42:35] | I-I mean, I really appreciate this kind gesture and all. | 我很感激你为我做的 |
[42:40] | I mean, it’s very thoughtful, but, you know what? | 很贴心 但你知道吗 |
[42:42] | There’s no way in hell I am riding this | 打死我我都不会骑这个 |
[42:45] | or wearing that. | 也不会戴这个 |
[42:47] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I am sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 我确定 |
[42:49] | Well, maybe i’ll keep it for myself, you know? | 那我就给自己留着了 |
[42:51] | I mean, I did win the contest. I deserve something special. | 我赢得了比赛 我应该有个特殊的奖品 |
[42:54] | You didn’t win the contest. I did. | 你没赢 是我赢了 |
[42:55] | You were disqualified, Booth. | 你被取消资格了 布斯 |
[42:57] | You want to win on a technicality? | 你觉得你能靠技术细节赢吗 |
[42:59] | – Rules are rules, Booth. – You gotta be kidding me. | -规则就是规则 布斯 -开什么玩笑 |
[43:01] | – How do I look? – Like someone who came in third place. | -我看上去怎么样 -像第三名 |
[43:03] | – First place. I’m gonna… – Yeah. Okay, | -是第一名 我要… -随便你 |
[43:06] | – I don’t know how to get the… – Don’t crash! | -我不知道怎么摆弄… -别坠车 |
[43:07] | Motor working here. | 动力装置启动了 |