时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Yeah, there’s another one. This is worse than I tught. | 还有一个 比我想得还糟 |
[00:09] | Thank you. What are you looking at? | 谢谢 你在看什么 |
[00:11] | What case? Perhaps I can help. | 什么案子 没准我能帮你 |
[00:13] | Yeah, I-I guess, but you know what, | 或许吧 但你知道吗 |
[00:14] | I don’t think you’re gonna like this. | 我觉得你不会喜欢这个的 |
[00:15] | You know how you’ve been | 你知道你最近 |
[00:16] | watching the Flyer games with me lately? | 陪我看了多少场费城飞人队的比赛吗 |
[00:18] | Yes. Six out of the last 12 games. | 知道 12场里看了六场 |
[00:20] | If each viewing were a goal, | 如果看的每场球都算作是一次进球的话 |
[00:22] | that would be two hat-stands. | 那现在也有两个独中三甲了 |
[00:25] | It’s a hat-trick. Hat-trick. | 那叫做独中三元 独中三元 |
[00:26] | Anyways, this is not good. You’re bad luck. | 不管怎么说这不是好事 你就是霉运 |
[00:30] | Impossible, there’s no such thing as luck, Booth. | 不可能 根本没有运气这回事 布斯 |
[00:32] | Numbers don’t lie. | 数字是不会撒谎的 |
[00:33] | Look at that, you’re like the curse of the Bones-bino. | 你看看 你简直就是来自骨头界的诅咒 |
[00:35] | Well, I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[00:37] | Hey, guys, sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[00:39] | Well, let me help. | 让我帮你 |
[00:39] | No, no, no, Booth, sit, sit. It’s fine. | 不 不 不 布斯 坐下坐下 没事的 |
[00:41] | It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine. My arms work fine. | 没事的 没事的 我的胳膊好用着呢 |
[00:44] | It’s the rest of me that’s the problem. | 问题出在我的腿 |
[00:46] | So, how was physical therapy progressing? | 理疗进展得如何 |
[00:50] | It’s not. | 没有任何进展 |
[00:52] | Hodgins hasn’t done any PT in over a week. | 哈金斯已经一个多礼拜没做过理疗了 |
[00:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:55] | I thought you said everything was going good. | 你不是说一切都进展得很好吗 |
[00:57] | Oh, yeah, no. | 不是 |
[00:58] | I did say that, but, uh, | 我是那么说过 |
[00:59] | Hodgins hid the truth from me. | 但是哈金斯没告诉我实情 |
[01:02] | His doctor told me that he has no neural connectivity. | 他的医生跟他说他没有神经连接现象 |
[01:06] | So, you-you don’t feel anything? | 这么说你毫无感觉 |
[01:08] | No, I have plenty of feeling. | 不 我的感觉多着呢 |
[01:09] | Anger, rage, uh, biting sarcasm. | 生气 愤怒 辛辣的讽刺 |
[01:13] | Though I’m not sure if that last one is a feeling | 虽然我不确定最后那个是感觉 |
[01:14] | or just a really pissy attitude. | 还只是非常愤怒的态度 |
[01:15] | – It’s an attitude. – Thank you. | -这是种态度 -谢谢 |
[01:17] | Yeah, thanks for the clarification. | 谢谢你帮我弄清楚 |
[01:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:22] | – Damn it. – Oh, that’s… Look, don’t worry about it. | -该死 -没事的 别往心里去 |
[01:24] | Hey, you know what, | 你知道吗 |
[01:24] | I-I’ve had too much caffeine today, anyways. | 我今天本来也喝太多咖啡了 |
[01:26] | Let me just move you back a little bit here… | 让我帮你往后挪一点 |
[01:28] | No, enough, Angela, it’s fine. | 不 够了 安琪拉 你别弄了 |
[01:29] | It’s fine, please. | 拜托 你别管了 |
[01:31] | You know what, this is probably not | 这里或许不是 |
[01:33] | the most wheelchair-friendly environment. | 最适合轮椅的环境 |
[01:35] | Let’s just go somewhere else. | 咱们去别的地方吧 |
[01:36] | No, the Royal Diner’s our spot. | 不 皇家餐厅是咱们的聚餐点 |
[01:37] | Don’t change that because of me, I… | 别因为我就改变这一点 我 |
[01:42] | Well, unfortunately, | 不巧的是 |
[01:43] | it looks like we’re all gonna have to get going. | 咱们看来都得走了 |
[01:45] | A body was found inside a burned-out car. | 在一辆烧焦的车里发现了一具尸体 |
[01:48] | Okay, we’ll just do a rain check then. | 好吧 那就下次再聚 |
[01:51] | Look, hey, I tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[01:52] | why don’t you come over later tonight | 你何不今晚晚点到我家来 |
[01:54] | and we can watch the game together, just the guys? | 咱俩可以一起看比赛 就咱俩哥们 |
[01:56] | Thank you for that, | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[01:56] | but I think you’ve all done enough charity work for one day. | 但我觉得你们今天做的慈善就够多的了 |
[02:06] | According to the police, | 警方说 |
[02:07] | the deceased was driving on a remote road | 死者开车走在一条偏僻的路上 |
[02:09] | when his car went through a guard rail and caught fire. | 突然他的车冲下了防护栏起火了 |
[02:12] | Considering how charred the skull is, | 考虑到头骨烧焦的程度 |
[02:14] | facial reconstruction won’t be easy. | 面部重塑不会很容易 |
[02:16] | These days, not much is. | 这些日子什么都不容易 |
[02:21] | Though, we have solved murders with less. | 不过我们也破过比这更难的谋杀案 |
[02:23] | True, but this is not a murder investigation. | 没错 但这不是谋杀案 |
[02:25] | No, it’s just your run-of-the-mill car crash | 的确不是 这只是个普通的车祸 |
[02:27] | where we need to find an ID. | 而我们只需要确认死者身份 |
[02:29] | The rounded supraorbital margins | 圆形的眶上缘 |
[02:31] | suggest the victim was male. | 表明死者是男性 |
[02:33] | Yeah, well, whoever he was… | 不管他是谁 |
[02:34] | he was obviously poor. | 他显然很穷 |
[02:36] | I mean, look at this old clunker. | 看看这辆破车 |
[02:38] | This car was a piece of crap even before the accident. | 即使在车祸前 这车也够烂的了 |
[02:41] | Any chance the car can give us an ID? | 这辆车有没有可能帮我们确认死者身份呢 |
[02:44] | It could, if the VIN weren’t burned beyond all recognition. | 要是车辆识别号没烧得无法辨认的话 倒是可以 |
[02:47] | Judging by the wear on the mandibular teeth, | 据下颌颊齿的磨损程度判断 |
[02:49] | I’d place the victim’s age at early 40s. | 死者的年龄在40出头 |
[02:52] | Looks like the fire burned away most of the blood, | 看来大火烧干了大部分血液 |
[02:55] | but there should be enough liver left to run a tox screen. | 但剩下的肝脏应该足够做毒性化验的 |
[02:58] | Oh, you’re thinking he could have been drinking | 你认为他死的时候 |
[03:00] | at time of death? | 有可能在喝酒 |
[03:01] | Hey, hold on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[03:02] | Looks like a new carburetor was put in recently. | 看来最近刚加了个汽化器 |
[03:04] | Oh, if you can get the serial numbers, | 要是你能查到序列号 |
[03:06] | then Booth should be able to track down where it was sold. | 那布斯应该就能追踪到这是从哪买来的 |
[03:08] | Yeah, great idea there, Angela. | 好主意 安琪拉 |
[03:10] | No way I would have thought of that one on my own. | 我自己肯定想不出来 |
[03:24] | Dr. Hodgins, would you like a hand? | 哈金斯博士 需要帮忙吗 |
[03:26] | No, but I could use a new pair of legs. | 不 但我需要一双新腿 |
[03:31] | No fans of paraplegic humor? | 你们都不喜欢瘫痪患者的幽默感吗 |
[03:33] | Tough crowd. | 真难取悦 |
[03:36] | Yeah, yeah, I remember the guy who bought this. | 是的 是的 我记得买这个汽化器的人 |
[03:39] | He was a tall dude, light brown hair — | 他个子很高 头发是浅棕色的 |
[03:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:43] | Wait, you are totally packing heat right now, aren’t you? | 你们真的都配枪的 是吧 |
[03:45] | Let’s try to stay focused on the case, okay, Allie? | 咱们还是专注在这个案子上吧 好吗 艾莉 |
[03:48] | Am I, like, the star witness or something? | 我是不是主要证人什么的 |
[03:50] | No, you’re the person who sold a carburetor | 不 你是卖了一个汽化器 |
[03:52] | to a man who is now deceased. | 给这位死者的人 |
[03:54] | Yeah, but I’m still, like, instrumental to the case? | 但我还是对案子有帮助 |
[03:57] | Couldn’t do it without you. | 没了你真搞不定 |
[04:00] | Now, uh, do you remember this guy’s name? | 你记得这个人的名字吗 |
[04:02] | Beats me. | 真问倒我了 |
[04:03] | I mean, dude came into the store all the time for parts, | 这家伙总来店里买各种零件 |
[04:05] | but he always paid cash. | 但他总是付现金 |
[04:06] | Okay, so he wasn’t poor? | 好吧 所以他不穷 |
[04:08] | Oh, hell no. | 一点也不 |
[04:09] | I mean, at least he dressed and acted like a rich guy. | 至少他的穿着和表现都像是有钱人 |
[04:11] | You know, nice shirt, fancy phone. | 漂亮的衬衫 昂贵的手机 |
[04:13] | Mm-hmm, anything else you can tell me about him? | 你对他还有别的什么了解吗 |
[04:15] | Yeah. The guy was a major Wang. | 这家伙超级性别歧视 |
[04:17] | No, seriously, he was, like, our rudest customer ever. | 真的 他简直就是我们那最粗鲁的顾客 |
[04:19] | He used to always talk down to me | 他以前总用傲慢的口吻跟我讲话 |
[04:20] | ’cause I’m a girl, | 就因为我是个女的 |
[04:21] | like I couldn’t possibly know anything | 好像就因为我是个女人 |
[04:23] | about multiport fuel injectors just cause I have a hoo-ha. | 我就应该对多端口的喷油嘴一无所知似的 |
[04:26] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[04:28] | thank you, uh, for your time, Allie. | 谢谢你抽空前来 艾莉 |
[04:30] | Wait, what, that’s it? | 等一下 这就完了 |
[04:32] | Well, unless you have any more information. | 除非你还有其它的信息 |
[04:34] | Well, no, I-I-it’s just that — | 不 我 只是 |
[04:37] | it is so sick being here, | 能被一个真实的活生生的 |
[04:38] | raked across the coals by a real, live FBI agent. | 联邦调查局特工搜查真是太酷了 |
[04:41] | I-I-I didn’t rake you across… | 我 我没搜查你 |
[04:42] | Do you mind if I-I take a selfie with you? | 我能不能跟你自拍一张 |
[04:43] | It’s just, the guys at the store, | 我店里那些人 |
[04:44] | they’re never gonna believe this. | 绝对不会相信的 |
[05:45] | Dr. Saroyan, take a look at this. | 瑟罗博士 你看 |
[05:47] | I found a circumferential fracture | 我在死者的顶骨上 |
[05:48] | on the victim’s parietal bones. | 发现一处环向裂缝 |
[05:50] | That’s odd. | 奇怪了 |
[05:51] | Injuries to that area suggest the victim | 那个地方的伤痕意味着 |
[05:53] | hit the top of his head on the steering wheel. | 死者的头顶撞上了方向盘 |
[05:56] | Unless… the victim wasn’t conscious | 除非 当车撞下防护栏的时候 |
[05:58] | when the car went through the guard rail. | 死者已经昏迷不醒了 |
[05:59] | You are correct. | 没错 |
[06:01] | The edges of the fractures on the victim’s parietal bone | 死者顶骨上这个裂缝的边缘 |
[06:03] | show no sign of hemorrhagic staining. | 没有出血性染色的痕迹 |
[06:05] | Suggesting they were made postmortem. | 也就是说这个裂缝是死后造成的 |
[06:07] | This was no accident. | 这不是一起意外 |
[06:08] | Yeah, well, that sounds good to me. | 我觉得听上去不错 |
[06:10] | Take a murdered, rich d-bag | 被害的有钱混蛋 |
[06:12] | over a charity case any day. | 可比查一个意外身亡的有意思多了 |
[06:14] | Dr. Hodgins, you used the lift. | 哈金斯 你用了升降机 |
[06:16] | – How was it? – It was exhilarating, Cam. | -感觉怎么样 -真是棒极了 凯 |
[06:18] | If I’d known I was getting one of those, | 要是我早知道能弄这么个玩意 |
[06:19] | I’d have crippled myself months ago. | 我几个月前就把自己弄瘸了 |
[06:22] | I… get it. | 我理解 |
[06:23] | It’s just nice to see you back up here where you belong. | 只是很开心你能上来 这才是你该在的地方 |
[06:26] | Uh, you just said something about the victim being rich. | 你刚才说死者很有钱 |
[06:30] | I’m worried that it is too early to conclude this | 我只是担心仅凭一个汽车零件店店员的证词 |
[06:32] | based solely on, uh, testimony of an auto parts clerk. | 就确定这一点是不是有些为时太早了 |
[06:35] | Really? What about this? | 是吗 那这个呢 |
[06:37] | I don’t know too many paupers | 我不认识几个穷光蛋 |
[06:38] | who have a key fob for a brand-new Lexus. | 有崭新的雷克萨斯车的钥匙的 |
[06:40] | Why would someone who owns a luxury car | 一个有豪车的人为什么要开一辆 |
[06:43] | drive a beat-up old junker? | 又破又旧的烂车呢 |
[06:44] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[06:45] | The world is full of messed up people. | 这世界上不正常的人多着呢 |
[06:48] | I should know. | 我最知道了 |
[06:49] | I’m one of them. | 我就是其中一个 |
[07:28] | So, because of the fire damage, | 由于火灾造成的损害 |
[07:30] | I was only able to do a partial reconstruction, | 我只能做部分重建 |
[07:33] | but the good news is, | 但好消息是 |
[07:35] | I may have found another way to get his ID. | 我可能找到了另一种查出他身份的办法 |
[07:38] | Is that the victim’s cell phone? | 那是死者的手机吗 |
[07:40] | Yeah, it’s also his wallet. | 是的 也是他的钱包 |
[07:42] | It’s one of those two-in-one cases. | 是那种二合一的东西 |
[07:43] | Which means the victim’s driver’s license | 也就是说死者的驾照 |
[07:46] | may be somewhere inside. | 可能就在这里 |
[07:48] | Yeah, that’s why I borrowed Hodgins’ laser-cutter. | 所以我借来了哈金斯的激光切断机 |
[07:50] | It’s sort of old-school Star Wars, | 这有点像是老旧的星际战争 |
[07:52] | but it’s the best way to cut through plastic. | 但这却是切割塑料的最好方式了 |
[07:55] | Well, then, may the Force remain in your proximity. | 愿原力与你同在 |
[08:00] | Yeah, sweetie, something like that. | 是的 亲爱的 差不多吧 |
[08:02] | I couldn’t help but notice Hodgins | 我今天注意到哈金斯 |
[08:05] | speaking to you quite harshly today. | 对你讲话有些冲 |
[08:08] | Yeah, it’s not great, but… | 是 他态度是不好 但是 |
[08:11] | I guess it’s just, uh, | 我猜这只是 |
[08:12] | one of the stages of dealing with trauma. | 人们处理创伤的必经阶段之一吧 |
[08:14] | It seems unfair that you have to endure such treatment. | 你要承受这种待遇感觉很不公平 |
[08:17] | Well, we agreed to stand by each other. | 我们承诺要支持守护对方 |
[08:21] | For better or worse. | 不管处于何种境遇 |
[08:25] | Okay, blob, let’s see what you’ve got. | 好吧 小坨坨 让我看看你里面有什么 |
[08:36] | It appears the fire fused the victim’s credit cards | 看来大火把受害人的信用卡 |
[08:39] | into a giant amalgam. | 烧成了一团混合物 |
[08:41] | Yeah, you see that tiny piece of metal in there? | 没错 你看到里面有一小片金属了吗 |
[08:44] | Let me just see if I can extract it. | 我试试能不能把它取出来 |
[08:50] | Looks like a microchip. | 看着像一枚芯片 |
[08:51] | Yeah, many of the new credit cards have them embedded now. | 现在很多新版信用卡上都镶嵌着这种芯片 |
[08:54] | I can just scan it. | 我可以扫描一下 |
[09:04] | Emil Bradford. | 埃米尔·布拉福德 |
[09:05] | Looks like we found our guy. | 看来我们找到受害者了 |
[09:11] | I hear you got an ID. | 我听说你找到受害人的身份了 |
[09:12] | Yeah, Emil Bradford, 43 years old. | 是的 此人名叫埃米尔·布拉福德 43岁 |
[09:15] | Divorced six years ago. | 六年前离异 |
[09:16] | No kids or family in the area. | 孩子和家人都不在这附近住 |
[09:18] | Angela said that the cell phone was literal toast, | 安琪拉说他的手机已经彻底被烧焦了 |
[09:21] | so I figured I’d go ahead and issue a warrant | 所以我想我应该申请一个 |
[09:23] | to get his phone records. | 获取受害人手机记录的搜查令 |
[09:24] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[09:25] | At least then we can see who he was talking to. | 至少我们能看看他生前跟谁通过话 |
[09:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:30] | Almost forgot there. | 差点忘了 |
[09:31] | Got you a little something. | 我有东西要给你 |
[09:32] | Look at that. Donuts. | 快看 甜甜圈 |
[09:34] | There’s over a dozen here. | 这里至少有一打甜甜圈 |
[09:35] | What do you think I am, you? | 你觉得我跟你一样给点零食就灿烂吗 |
[09:36] | I figured some emotional eating might help. | 我觉得吃点东西可能会帮你改善情绪 |
[09:38] | It’s been a rough couple weeks for the Flyers. | 飞人队这几周过得可不轻松啊 |
[09:41] | You know what, I’m pretty sure Bones is causing it. | 我非常确定这一切都是骨头造成的 |
[09:43] | You think Dr. Brennan is a jinx? | 你觉得布纳恩博士是个扫把星 |
[09:45] | I don’t know, you tell me, all right. | 我不知道 你说说吧 好吧 |
[09:46] | The Flyers have lost the last six | 自从她开始和我一起看 |
[09:48] | when she’s watched with me. | 飞人队已经连输六场比赛了 |
[09:49] | Oh, no, no, no, no, | 不不不 |
[09:51] | you need to nip this one in the bud, okay? | 这事必须得打住 |
[09:52] | Trust me, as a lifelong Cubs fan, | 请相信我 作为小熊队的终生粉丝 |
[09:54] | jinxes are real. | 扫把星绝对是真实存在的 |
[09:55] | What am I supposed to do? Hmm? | 那我该怎么办 |
[09:57] | Tell her that she can’t watch the Flyer games with me? | 难道要告诉她别和我一起看的比赛 |
[09:59] | Well, uh, sounds like a good start. | 听起来是个不错的开头 |
[10:02] | Oh, wow, seriously. | 说真的 |
[10:04] | Bones is not gonna like it | 如果我把曲棍球看得比骨头还重 |
[10:06] | if I put hockey before her. | 她肯定不高兴 |
[10:07] | That’s bad news. | 这可不是个好消息 |
[10:08] | Well, let me remind you | 我给你提个醒 |
[10:09] | that my all-time favorite baseball team | 1945年起 我最喜欢的棒球队 |
[10:11] | hasn’t made it to a World Series since 1945. | 就没进过任何一场世界级的职业比赛 |
[10:13] | You want a postseason, | 你想要看一场季后赛 |
[10:15] | you may not have a choice. | 可能根本就没有选择 |
[10:16] | – These are good. – Right? | -这甜甜圈挺好吃 -是吧 |
[10:18] | There are remodeled bilateral fractures on the nasal bones, | 鼻骨 颧骨和眼窝两侧均有 |
[10:22] | zygomatics, and around the orbital sockets, | 已愈合的骨折 |
[10:25] | all appearing to be five to ten years old. | 这些愈合的骨折都有五到十年的时间了 |
[10:28] | And the x-rays of the left radius and ulna | 左侧尺骨和桡骨的X光片上 |
[10:31] | show evidence of remodeling | 也显示出一些同时期的 |
[10:32] | from about the same time period. | 愈合骨折的迹象 |
[10:34] | That’s in line with Bradford’s hospital records. | 这一点与布拉福德的医院记录完全吻合 |
[10:37] | It appears he had a series of late-night ER visits | 看来死者六年半前有 |
[10:40] | just over six and a half years ago. | 一连串的深夜急诊就诊记录 |
[10:42] | Well, must have been a rough time in his life. | 那一定是他生命中一段比较难捱的时光 |
[10:43] | It was. He was getting divorced. | 确实 他当时正在打离婚战 |
[10:46] | Taken together, this constellation of injuries | 综合来看 这些伤 |
[10:49] | is consistent with domestic violence. | 与家庭暴力相吻合 |
[10:53] | But the victim… is a man. | 但是我们的受害人 是一名男性 |
[10:55] | Yeah, surely, you know that men can also | 此话不假 但你肯定也清楚 |
[10:57] | be the victims of spousal abuse. | 有时男人也会成为家庭暴力的受害群体 |
[10:58] | Not real men. | 这事不会发生在纯爷们身上 |
[11:01] | All I’m saying is the injuries could be from something else. | 我想说的是这些伤可能都是由别的事情造成的 |
[11:04] | Did the victim report being abused? | 受害人当初有没有报告被人虐待 |
[11:06] | No, but that doesn’t surprise me, | 没有 不过这也不奇怪 |
[11:07] | given cultural biases, like your own, | 鉴于文化偏见 你自己就是个很好的例子 |
[11:10] | men are often too ashamed to admit it. | 男性往往碍于面子就不会承认自己曾被家暴 |
[11:17] | Dr. Hodgins, how is the car autopsy going? | 哈金斯博士 汽车的解剖工作进展如何 |
[11:22] | Or would it be an auto-topsy? | 或者可以叫做解剖车体 |
[11:25] | I’d laugh, but the explosion must have paralyzed | 放在过去 我会哈哈大笑 不过爆炸一定 |
[11:27] | my sense of humor as well, but… | 把我的幽默感也给弄瘫痪了 所以 |
[11:29] | At least I figured out what started the fire. | 至少我已经知道是什么引起的大火了 |
[11:31] | See that fuel line there? | 你看到这条燃料管线了吗 |
[11:33] | Yep. | 看到了 |
[11:34] | Well, it must have ruptured when the car went off the road, | 这辆车从路上冲下去时 肯定把管线弄破了 |
[11:36] | basically turning the inside of the vehicle into a convection oven, | 把汽车变成了一个对流加热的烤箱 |
[11:40] | and clearly fusing the trunk shut in the process. | 然后在这个过程中 把后备箱烧熔了 |
[11:44] | This information will be very useful for my project. | 这个信息对我的工作非常有帮助 |
[11:48] | You can leave those right there, guys, thanks. | 你们把这些东西放这里就好 多谢 |
[11:57] | What’s with the animal parts? | 你要这些动物内脏做什么 |
[11:59] | What, there’s not enough blood and guts here in the lab? | 怎么 实验室里的尸块和内脏还不够吗 |
[12:00] | You had to go out and buy your own? | 你只能去外面自己买点回来用 |
[12:02] | Actually, I’m conducting an experiment. | 其实我在进行一项实验 |
[12:05] | Well, since when do you do experiments, | 你什么时候开始做实验了 |
[12:07] | especially ones that involve lamb shanks, a cow heart, | 而且是要用到羊腿 牛心 |
[12:10] | and four bags of pig intestines? | 和四袋猪下水的实验 |
[12:12] | I’m trying to determine when Emil Bradford’s body was dumped. | 我想要确定埃米尔·布拉福德是何时被人抛尸的 |
[12:15] | By doing what? | 要怎么做 |
[12:16] | You gonna create a pound-for-pound sausage replica of the victim, | 你打算按比例做出一个受害人的复制品 |
[12:19] | light it on fire, and see how long it burns? | 点火去烧 然后看看到底能烧多久吗 |
[12:21] | That pretty much sums it up, | 简而言之就是这么回事 |
[12:24] | but I could use your help finding an enclosure | 不过我需要你帮我找到一个外壳 |
[12:26] | to simulate the inside of a car. | 模拟车内环境 |
[12:28] | Okay, nice try, but I know what you’re doing. | 想的美 不过我知道你在干什么 |
[12:32] | Trying to solve a murder. | 我只是想要破这起谋杀案 |
[12:33] | Yeah, sure you are. But you know what? | 没错 你是在破案 但是你知道吗 |
[12:36] | You can just throw your little pig man barbecue | 你可以在那里进行你的猪人烧烤 |
[12:37] | over there without my help because I’m busy. | 不用我帮助 因为我很忙 |
[12:40] | Well, fine, I didn’t need you anyway. | 好吧 反正我也不需要你 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. | 抱歉我听不到你们敲门 |
[12:46] | I’m having the kitchen remodeled. | 我正在进行厨房改造 |
[12:48] | Hey, Rob! | 罗伯 |
[12:49] | Keep it down– I have guests out here! | 小点声 我这来客人了 |
[12:51] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[12:52] | You want me to stop? | 你要让我停下来吗 |
[12:53] | No. Just hammer quietly, okay? | 不用 你能小点声敲吗 |
[12:56] | Ms. Bradford, | 布拉福德女士 |
[12:57] | uh, when was the last time that you saw your ex-husband? | 你最后一次见到你前夫是什么时候 |
[12:59] | I don’t know. A couple of months ago. | 我记不清了 几个月前吧 |
[13:01] | The cheap son of a bitch brought me to court | 那个贱货把我告上法庭 |
[13:03] | trying to reduce his alimony. | 想要削减给我的赡养费 |
[13:04] | Really? Yeah, I really see you’re strapped for cash. | 真的吗 我看出来你真的挺缺钱的 |
[13:07] | Emil had family money, and after being married to that sad sack, | 埃米尔家里有钱 自从我嫁给那个糊涂蛋后 |
[13:10] | I deserve every penny I get. | 每一分钱我都没白拿 |
[13:12] | Did you know that Emil didn’t hold down a decent job | 你们知道自从我们结婚起 |
[13:14] | the entire time we were married? | 埃米尔就一直没能干一份像样的工作吗 |
[13:17] | Is that why you beat him? | 所以你才揍他吗 |
[13:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:19] | Evidence on Emil’s corpse | 埃米尔尸体上有证据表明 |
[13:21] | suggests there was domestic violence during your marriage. | 在你们婚姻维系期间 他曾遭受家庭暴力 |
[13:23] | Maybe you two got into an argument over alimony, | 也许你们在赡养费问题上意见不统一 |
[13:25] | things got a little crazy… | 场面有点不受控制 |
[13:26] | Why would I kill the man | 我为什么要杀掉一个 |
[13:27] | that was paying me ten grand a month in alimony? | 每月付我一万美金赡养费的人 |
[13:30] | Ms. Bradford, it’s clear that you and your ex weren’t very close, | 布拉福德女士 显然你和你前夫关系不好 |
[13:33] | but is there anything else you can tell us | 不过除此之外 你能不能跟我们讲一下 |
[13:34] | about Emil’s life after the divorce? | 你们离婚后埃米尔的生活 |
[13:37] | As far as I know, there wasn’t much of one. | 据我所知 也无非只有那么一件事而已 |
[13:40] | Everything he did revolved around the stupid | 他做的一切都以那个他自己建立起来的 |
[13:42] | men’s rights group he started. | 愚蠢的男性权利团体为中心 |
[13:44] | Men-men’s rights? | 男性的权利吗 |
[13:45] | Yeah. It’s called Men Now. | 没错 那个团体的名字叫当今男性 |
[13:47] | Is that a legitimate organization? | 那是个合法的组织吗 |
[13:48] | Believe me, I’m as shocked as you are, | 相信我 我和你们一样感到十分震惊 |
[13:51] | but that group was all he cared about. | 但是那个他只在乎那个小团体 |
[13:53] | Men Now was Emil’s whole life. | 当今男性就是埃米尔的全部 |
[14:00] | Hodgins finally got the trunk of the car open. | 哈金斯终于把后备箱打开了 |
[14:03] | He wanted me to bring you this. | 他让我把这个带给你 |
[14:06] | He couldn’t bring it himself? | 他不能自己拿过来吗 |
[14:07] | Evidently, he was too busy. | 很显然 他太忙了 |
[14:10] | – If you want me to talk to him… – No. | -如果你想让我找他谈谈 -不用了 |
[14:12] | Trust me, there’s really no point. | 相信我 根本没什么用 |
[14:19] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:20] | These papers are like charcoal. | 这些纸都炭化得不成样子了 |
[14:22] | They’re way past the point of recovery. | 根本不可能复原 |
[14:24] | Well… give it your best shot. | 你尽最大努力去试试吧 |
[14:26] | If Emil spent all his time at work, | 如果埃米尔把所有时间都花在工作上 |
[14:27] | – these may be valuable. – Yeah. | -这些纸可能非常有价值 -是的 |
[14:29] | Speaking of Emil, | 说到埃米尔 |
[14:30] | I did some digging around in the manosphere. | 我在男性圈好好搜索了一番 |
[14:34] | The what? | 什么东西 |
[14:35] | Uh, it’s the online community of blogs and websites | 那是一个关注男性问题的 |
[14:37] | that focus on men’s issues. | 博客和网站的网络社区 |
[14:40] | Remind me why we love the Internet? | 告诉我为什么大家热爱网络 |
[14:42] | Now, apparently, it’s a burgeoning movement. | 很显然这是一项蓬勃发展的运动 |
[14:45] | You wouldn’t believe how many guys out there | 你根本不会相信有多少男人 |
[14:47] | identify themselves as meninists. | 称他们自己为男权主义者 |
[14:50] | I thought human rights organizations were supposed | 我以为人权组织应该是赋予 |
[14:52] | to empower people who are marginalized or oppressed. | 被边缘化的和被压迫的弱势群体以力量 |
[14:56] | Well, according to Men Now, oppressed people | 按当今男性的说法 受压迫的人群中 |
[14:59] | include middle-aged white men. | 也包括中年白人男子 |
[15:01] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[15:02] | This is a video posted by the victim. | 这是一段受害人生前上传的影像 |
[15:05] | These so-called feminists | 那些所谓的女权主义者 |
[15:06] | are nothing but a bunch of Lez-banese man-haters, | 不过是一群厌恶男性的女同性恋者 |
[15:09] | and the reason they’re always screaming about their reproductive rights | 她们之所以一直在她高声疾呼着她们的生育权 |
[15:14] | is to distract us from their real plot, | 就是为了掩盖她们的真实阴谋 |
[15:17] | which is getting rid of the male species. | 她们最终的目的就是摆脱男性种族 |
[15:21] | Oh, good Lord. | 我的上帝 |
[15:22] | Yeah. | 很激进吧 |
[15:23] | And we get to solve his murder. | 我们还得破他被谋杀的案子 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry, we must be, uh, at the wrong place. | 抱歉 我们肯定是来错地方了 |
[15:37] | We’re looking for Men Now. | 我们在找当今男性 |
[15:38] | Congratulations, you’ve found us. | 恭喜 你们来对地方了 |
[15:41] | I’m Karen. | 我是凯伦 |
[15:42] | Please, come in. | 快请进吧 |
[15:43] | But y-you’re a woman. | 可…你是女的啊 |
[15:46] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[15:46] | Yes, well, lots of us support | 但我们这里很多人 |
[15:49] | the men’s rights movement. | 都支持男性权利运动 |
[15:50] | Perhaps you would like to see our brochures? | 你可以看看我们的手册 |
[15:52] | – No, I would not. – We’re here on official business. | -我不感兴趣 -我们是来办公事的 |
[15:55] | FBI, Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[15:56] | And I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[15:58] | Your colleague Emil Bradford’s body was found this morning. | 我们今早发现了你的同事埃米尔·布拉福德的尸体 |
[16:03] | No, no, I-I-I don’t believe it. Oh, my… | 不不不 我不相信 天啊 |
[16:05] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上次见到他是什么时候 |
[16:07] | It was last Thursday, | 上周四 |
[16:09] | here in the office. | 就在办公室里 |
[16:10] | He, um, he didn’t come in on Friday, but I just assumed | 他周五没来上班 我当时只是以为 |
[16:12] | that he was working from home. | 他是在家里办公 |
[16:14] | Both he and Paul keep flexible hours. | 他和保罗的工作时间都很灵活 |
[16:17] | Who’s Paul? | 保罗是谁 |
[16:19] | Um, I-it’s my husband. | 我丈夫 |
[16:20] | He and Emil co-founded Men Now. | 他和埃米尔共同创立了当今男性的现在 |
[16:23] | And I– you know, I drop by the office when I can, | 我就是有空来这里看看 |
[16:25] | but they’re the only ones who work full-time. | 只有他们俩是全职在这里工作 |
[16:27] | Well, is he here now, ’cause we need to speak with him. | 他现在在吗 我们得找他谈谈 |
[16:30] | Yes. | 在 |
[16:31] | Um, but he’s in the middle of a membership meeting right now. | 但他现在正在开会员会议 |
[16:35] | Really, because we’re in the middle of a murder investigation. | 真巧 我们正在进行凶杀案调查呢 |
[16:40] | And I promise, we at Men Now | 我保证 当今男性 |
[16:42] | will never give up the fight. | 绝对不会放弃斗争 |
[16:44] | Not until all fathers are given equal custody, | 我们要让每一位父亲都能得到同等照顾孩子的机会 |
[16:48] | until women are required to sign up for the selective service, | 每一位女性都必须服兵役 |
[16:51] | and congress has abolished all rape shield laws. | 议会废除强奸案受害者保护法 |
[16:59] | This guy’s gotta be kidding, right? | 这家伙不是在开玩笑吧 |
[17:00] | Well, actually, his point about selective service is valid. | 不过关于兵役那点 他倒是说对了 |
[17:03] | Bones, there hasn’t been a draft in 40 years. | 骨头 已经有40年没征兵了 |
[17:04] | Still, it’s only fair that both sexes | 但男女都服兵役 |
[17:06] | be eligible should one occur. | 才更公平一些 |
[17:08] | And thanks to the pro-female bias | 感谢家庭法院系统 |
[17:10] | of the family court system, the institution of marriage | 对女性的偏袒 婚姻制度 |
[17:14] | is now the greatest danger that men face today. | 成为了男性今天所面临的最大危险 |
[17:17] | Let me ask you this… | 我来问你们一下 |
[17:18] | I don’t know what’s worse, | 我也不知道哪个更糟了 |
[17:19] | this speech, or the knuckleheads who agree with him. | 是这个演讲 还是这群同意他观点的脑残 |
[17:21] | Well, personally, | 老实说 |
[17:21] | I am not surprised, considering that matriarchal societies | 我并不惊讶 母系氏族社会 |
[17:25] | held sway from the Paleolithic era all the way up to 3000 BCE. | 从旧石器时代一直统治到公元前3000年 |
[17:30] | Well, I want to punch this guy. | 我真想揍这家伙一拳 |
[17:31] | All I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[17:32] | if a woman is going to dress like a slut, | 如果一个女人穿得风骚暴露 |
[17:36] | then she might as well wear a sign saying, “Rape me now.” | 那还不如直接挂个牌子写上 “强暴我吧” |
[17:41] | I really want to punch this guy. | 我真的很想揍他 |
[17:43] | Hey, you have something for me to analyze? | 你是不是有东西想让我分析 |
[17:45] | Presumably, a piece of evidence | 比如说什么证据 |
[17:47] | you couldn’t have walked over to my office. | 你不能送来我办公室的吗 |
[17:49] | I thought you’d prefer if I didn’t treat you with pity. | 我以为你不喜欢被别人同情 |
[17:52] | How considerate of you. | 你可真是体贴 |
[17:53] | Take a look at this blunt force trauma | 看看额骨左前方的 |
[17:55] | to the left anterior aspect of the frontal bone | 这个钝器伤 |
[17:57] | and also near the coronal suture. | 冠状缝附近也有 |
[18:00] | All perimortem. | 都是死前造成的 |
[18:01] | I presume that means that you want me to swab for particulates, | 所以你是想让我收集一下颗粒 |
[18:03] | which also must mean that you have no clue what caused the damage. | 也就是说你不知道是什么造成的这处伤 |
[18:07] | Not yet, | 是还不知道 |
[18:08] | but according to my measurements, | 不过根据我的测量 |
[18:10] | those blows were made by a triangle-shaped object. | 那些伤是由三角形的物件所造成的 |
[18:13] | I gotta say, I’m not surprised | 老实说 这种混蛋被人打 |
[18:16] | a jackass like this was attacked. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[18:18] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[18:19] | He had it coming. | 都是他自找的 |
[18:22] | Because a man who treats a woman like dirt, | 一个不懂得尊重女人的人 |
[18:24] | he’s not a man at all. | 根本就不配做男人 |
[18:26] | Really? | 你说什么 |
[18:27] | What do you call a man | 那你管一个 |
[18:28] | who not-so-subtly passes judgment on a paraplegic? | 当着面侮辱一位截瘫患者的男人叫什么 |
[18:31] | For being so honest, I’d call him a friend. | 为了他的诚实 我会称他为我的朋友 |
[18:36] | Tell Dr. Brennan that I’ll have her results shortly. | 告诉布纳恩博士我会尽快把结果弄出来 |
[18:47] | I, uh, I can’t believe he’s gone. | 真不敢相信他已经死了 |
[18:50] | One of the big reasons we’ve been growing so quickly | 我们能发展的这么快 一个很大的原因 |
[18:52] | is because of the wonderful online videos | 就是埃米尔和凯伦 |
[18:54] | that Emil and Karen have been putting together. | 做的那些精彩的在线视频 |
[18:57] | We just love going viral. | 我们很享受那种风靡网络的感觉 |
[18:58] | So do infectious diseases. | 传染病也是这样 |
[19:00] | Right, uh, so I guess Men Now really is taking off. | 那么我猜 当今男性现在发展得很好 |
[19:03] | I guess you’ll just have to keep all those profits to yourself. | 你们肯定是想把钱都收入自己的口袋吧 |
[19:05] | Please. | 别这么说 |
[19:06] | – Money means nothing to me. – Right, | -我根本不在乎钱 -是哦 |
[19:08] | which is probably why you’re driving around in those junky cars. | 所以你才开那种破车 |
[19:11] | No, we bought those junk boxes | 不 我们买那些车 |
[19:12] | because driving around in nice cars got too expensive. | 是因为开好车实在太贵了 |
[19:15] | I cannot tell you how many times some feminazi | 我简直数不过来 那些极端女权主义者 |
[19:18] | shattered their windshields or keyed their cars. | 多少次砸烂了他们的挡风玻璃 划了他们的车 |
[19:21] | Forensic evidence shows | 法医证据显示 |
[19:22] | that Emil was struck multiple times in the head. | 埃米尔头部曾多次被人击打 |
[19:25] | Do you know of anyone who threatened him? | 你知道有没有人威胁过他吗 |
[19:26] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 我还真知道 |
[19:28] | Leah Marino. | 莉亚·马里诺 |
[19:29] | She runs the D.C. chapter of Women for Change. | 她是女性改变特区分会的负责人 |
[19:33] | Really? I have been a member of that organization since college. | 真的吗 我大学时候就加入了这个组织 |
[19:37] | – You have? – Yes. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[19:38] | Oh, well, that figures, a person like you | 也是意料之中 像你这样的人 |
[19:40] | would be a member of a sexist group like that. | 肯定会是那种性别歧视组织的一员 |
[19:42] | A sexist? | 性别歧视 |
[19:43] | Uh, WFC promotes equality for all people. | 这个组织追求的是所有人的平等 |
[19:47] | Everyone knows affirmative action | 谁都知道平权运动 |
[19:48] | takes jobs away from qualified men. | 会将工作从够资历的男人手中夺走 |
[19:51] | You know what, why don’t we just hold off here | 得了 先别进行什么 |
[19:52] | on the women’s debate lecture thing, | 女权辩论了 |
[19:53] | and you can tell us more about Leah Marino. | 先跟我们说说莉亚·马里诺的情况吧 |
[19:55] | Well, that woman’s been a thorn in our side from day one. | 那个女人从一开始就在找我们麻烦 |
[19:58] | Always making nasty Internet comments, | 总是会在网上留下恶意评论 |
[20:01] | leading protests outside our conferences, | 带着人在我们会议室外抗议 |
[20:03] | and just a few weeks ago, the bitch, | 就几周前 那个贱人 |
[20:05] | she hacked, uh, our Men Now Web site. | 还黑进了我们的官方主页 |
[20:08] | She knocked us offline for two days. | 让我们两天都无法登陆 |
[20:10] | That’s a terrible loss. | 真是很大的损失啊 |
[20:24] | Is Dr. Brennan back yet? | 布纳恩博士回来了吗 |
[20:25] | I got my results from the swab of the skull. | 我的颅骨颗粒结果出来了 |
[20:27] | I haven’t seen her, but you’re just in time. | 我没看见她 但你来得正好 |
[20:29] | You have to check this out. | 快过来看看这个 |
[20:30] | If this works like I think it should, | 如果我想的没错 |
[20:32] | then this glue will dry into a solid sheet of rubber. | 这个胶水应该能变成一张结实的橡胶纸 |
[20:36] | It’s a steel-graphite alloy. | 是钢铁石墨合金 |
[20:38] | Oh, no, no, I-it’s gonna turn into rubber. | 不不不 它会变成橡胶的 |
[20:40] | Angela, try to keep up, all right? | 安吉拉 跟上我的节奏好吗 |
[20:42] | I’m talking about the particulates that I found in the skull. | 我说的是我在死者颅骨内找到的颗粒 |
[20:45] | That, combined with the wound’s triangular shape, | 再加上伤口成三角形 |
[20:48] | could actually point to a lot of things here, okay. | 会有很多种可能 |
[20:49] | Could be a nine-iron, or possibly a-a garden spade, | 可能是九号高尔夫球杆 可能是园艺锹 |
[20:53] | or maybe the back of a hammer. | 也可能是铁锤的背部 |
[20:54] | Okay, um, you do realize | 好了 你有没有发现 |
[20:56] | that I was right in the middle of saying something. | 你刚刚打断了我的话 |
[20:59] | All right, and your point is? | 好吧 你想说什么 |
[21:03] | Look, I know that this is hard for you, | 我知道这一切对你来说很不容易 |
[21:06] | but you cannot treat me like this. | 但你不能这样对我 |
[21:10] | I’m not treating you like anything. | 我怎样对你了 |
[21:13] | I’m busy. | 我只是忙而已 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | I just thought this paper reconstruction process | 我只是以为这个纸张重塑 |
[21:21] | would be right up your alley. | 会是你的菜 |
[21:28] | Look, see? | 看 |
[21:30] | It rubberized. | 变成橡胶了吧 |
[21:34] | Thank you, that was, uh… | 谢谢你 这可真是… |
[21:36] | that was… really great. | 真是…棒啊 |
[21:50] | Ah, Dr. Hodgins, | 哈金斯博士 |
[21:51] | you’re just in time. | 你来得正好 |
[21:52] | I was about to set Pig Man on fire, | 我正准备给猪人点火呢 |
[21:54] | but perhaps, you’d like to do the honors? | 要不然 你来点火吧 |
[21:58] | Or I could just do it myself. | 我自己来也行 |
[22:17] | Wow, that was bigger than I thought. | 这火比我想象的还要大啊 |
[22:23] | You know, you never told me you were a member of Women for Change. | 你从没跟我说过你加入了女性改变 |
[22:26] | I didn’t think I had to. | 我觉得没必要提啊 |
[22:27] | I’ve received their monthly newsletter for the past 20 years. | 过去这20年来我每个月都会收到他们的简报 |
[22:31] | Who knew I married a bra burner? | 谁知道我竟然娶了个激进女权主义者 |
[22:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:33] | Women for Change is not a bunch of ’60s radicals. | 女性改变不是一群60年代的激进分子 |
[22:38] | Oh, yeah, then why is Leah Marino | 那为什么莉亚·马里诺 |
[22:40] | leading a protest down at the Sherborne Hotel? | 带着一群人在舍伯恩酒店门口抗议 |
[22:42] | Because the Sherborne pays its female employees | 因为同样的职位 舍伯恩给女员工的薪水 |
[22:44] | two-thirds what a male receives for the same job. | 只有男员工的三分之二 |
[22:48] | It’s discriminatory and illogical. | 这是赤裸裸的歧视 完全没有道理 |
[22:50] | It makes about as much sense as someone believing in jinxes. | 就跟有人相信扫把星一样没道理 |
[22:54] | Okay, what about the butterfly effect? | 那蝴蝶效应呢 |
[22:56] | You’re referring to chaos theory? | 你在跟我谈混沌理论吗 |
[22:58] | That’s right. I read all about it. | 没错 我都读过了 |
[22:59] | A butterfly flaps its wings in South America, | 一只蝴蝶在南美洲扇扇翅膀 |
[23:01] | and it rains in Central Park. | 中央公园就会下雨 |
[23:02] | Booth, I’ve told you this before, | 布斯 我之前跟你讲过了 |
[23:04] | skimming Wikipedia does not bolster your arguments. | 浏览维基词条无助于你论证的严密性 |
[23:07] | Okay, look, just face it, Bones. | 好吧 承认吧 骨头 |
[23:09] | You are the butterfly. | 你就是那只蝴蝶 |
[23:10] | You’re the butterfly, Bones. | 你就是那只蝴蝶 骨头 |
[23:11] | You watch the game here, | 你在这儿看比赛 |
[23:12] | and it creates chaos for the Flyers. | 飞人队就会在那儿乱套 |
[23:14] | That’s not even close to how it works. | 这说法太偏离蝴蝶效应的过程了 |
[23:16] | Okay, how about we do an experiment, then? | 那我们来做个实验吧 |
[23:17] | I’ll watch the Flyers game alone, | 我独自看飞人队比赛 |
[23:18] | and we’ll see how they do. | 咱们看他们是输是赢 |
[23:19] | Okay, your hypothesis being | 你的假设是 |
[23:21] | the Flyers will win unless I’m there to watch? | 只要我不看 飞人队就会赢 |
[23:24] | I got a great idea; why don’t we skip the game | 我有个好主意 咱们不看比赛了 |
[23:25] | and I take you out for a romantic dinner? | 我带你去共进浪漫晚餐 |
[23:29] | – You’re that desperate… – No. | -你就那么想要 -没啦 |
[23:30] | – to keep me away from the Flyers? – Come on. | -阻止我看飞人队比赛吗 -拜托 |
[23:32] | It was worth a shot. | 不妨一试 |
[23:34] | Wage equality now! | 同工同酬 刻不容缓 |
[23:36] | Wage equality now! | 同工同酬 刻不容缓 |
[23:38] | Wage equality now! Wage equality now! | 同工同酬 刻不容缓 |
[23:42] | Wage equality now! | 同工同酬 刻不容缓 |
[23:44] | Wage equality now! Wage equality now! | 同工同酬 刻不容缓 |
[23:47] | This crowd’s a lot bigger and angrier than I thought. | 人比我预想的更多 更愤怒 |
[23:49] | – Well… – Wage equality now! | -那个 -同工同酬 刻不容缓 |
[23:50] | Women for Change practices nonviolence. | 女性改变不会采取暴力行为 |
[23:52] | I’m sure it’s a peaceful demonstration. | 我确信这是一场和平示威 |
[23:54] | Right, because Leah Marino, she is so peaceful. | 是啊 毕竟莉亚·马里诺多平和啊 |
[23:57] | All right, what about these tweets here? | 那这些推特怎么解释 |
[23:58] | Ah, “Suicide is never an option except for Emil Bradford.” | “生命诚可贵 埃米尔快见鬼” |
[24:02] | Oh, how about this one: | 还有这个 |
[24:03] | “Raise your hand | “若你希望 |
[24:04] | if you want Emil Bradford | 埃米尔·布拉福德缓慢痛苦地死去 |
[24:05] | to die a slow, painful death.” | 请举手支持” |
[24:08] | Booth, there she is. | 布斯 她就在那儿 |
[24:09] | … and we’ll stay here till the Sherborne Hotel | 我们会一直待在这儿 |
[24:11] | pays their female employees the same wage it pays the men. | 直到舍伯恩酒店实现男女同工同酬 |
[24:18] | Leah Marino, FBI, Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 莉亚·马里诺 我是联邦特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[24:20] | We need to talk to you. | 我们要找你谈谈 |
[24:21] | So, look what we have here. | 看是谁大驾光临啊 |
[24:23] | Looks like Sherborne wants to play hardball, huh? | 看来舍伯恩酒店要来硬的了 |
[24:25] | This has nothing to do with, uh, equal pay. | 这和同工同酬无关 |
[24:27] | We need to speak to you about the death of… | 我们需要跟你谈遇害… |
[24:29] | I guess those corporate fat cats at the Sherborne | 我想舍伯恩那些富得流油的法人 |
[24:32] | must be getting scared | 肯定是怕了 |
[24:34] | since they sent these FBI agents | 你看他们都叫来联邦探员 |
[24:36] | to come and arrest me. | 想逮捕我 |
[24:38] | – We’re not here to arrest you. – No. | -我们来不是要逮捕你 -不是 |
[24:39] | I’m not scared of these government goons, | 我才不怕这些政府打手 |
[24:42] | and you shouldn’t be scared either, | 你也不必害怕 |
[24:43] | because when it comes to ending the wage gap, | 因为在这一问题上 |
[24:45] | the only thing we should fear is our own complacency. | 我们唯一应该害怕的就是自满 |
[24:49] | So, if you have to arrest me, | 如果你非得逮捕我的话 |
[24:51] | arrest me. | 来吧 |
[24:52] | Okay, let’s go, let’s go, come on. | 行 咱们走 来吧 |
[24:54] | – Let her go! – Male oppressor! | -放开她 -男性压迫者 |
[24:57] | How’s it feel working for the man? | 给这个男的工作什么感觉 |
[24:58] | Oh, no, no, no, I-I support you. | 不对 我支持你们 |
[25:00] | I-I’m actually a card-carrying member of Women For Change. | 我其实是女性改变的正式会员 |
[25:03] | I support you. | 我支持你们 |
[25:04] | Wage equality now! | 同工同酬 刻不容缓 |
[25:06] | Wage equality now! Wage equality now! | 同工同酬 刻不容缓 |
[25:12] | Ms. Marino, | 马里诺女士 |
[25:14] | reading the hateful comments that you posted online, | 我看了你发在网上的仇恨言论 |
[25:16] | I’d say that you were at war with Emil Bradford. | 我得说你和埃米尔·布拉福德在交战啊 |
[25:19] | I never intended to stoop to his level, | 我可不想沦落到他的档次 |
[25:22] | but I wasn’t about to let his nasty, uninformed rhetoric | 但我也不能眼看他闭目塞听却满嘴喷粪 |
[25:25] | undo 50 years of progress. | 抹消我们半个世纪来的进步 |
[25:27] | So, hacking the Men Now website was, what, | 这么说你求和的方式 |
[25:31] | your way of extending an olive branch? | 就是黑了当今男性网站 |
[25:33] | More like an act of desperation. | 其实也是逼不得已 |
[25:36] | I thought if I did something big, | 我想着或许干点大事 |
[25:37] | Emil would stop harassing me. | 埃米尔就会停止骚扰我 |
[25:38] | I’ve read your tweets. | 我看了你发的推特 |
[25:40] | You gave as good as you got. | 论骚扰 你们俩可是彼此彼此 |
[25:41] | I’m not talking about the online stuff. | 我说的不是网上那些东西 |
[25:43] | Emil got off on destroying people’s lives. | 埃米尔靠破坏他人的生活来获取快感 |
[25:46] | I can’t tell you how many times he stood | 我都数不过来有多少次 |
[25:48] | outside my home or my work, | 他跑到我住家和办公室外 |
[25:50] | shouting insults through his bullhorn. | 举着喇叭高声骂我 |
[25:53] | Once, he even showed up outside of a restaurant. | 甚至有一次他还跑到饭店外边 |
[25:56] | So, why not file a restraining order? | 那为什么不申请限制令 |
[25:57] | I was about to, | 我正这么打算 |
[25:58] | then two weeks ago, it all stopped. | 可两周以前这一切都停止了 |
[26:01] | So, you’re saying he just up and left you alone. | 你的意思是他突然之间就不骚扰你了 |
[26:04] | Why would he do that? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[26:05] | My guess is he found someone new to harass. | 我想是因为找到新的骚扰对象了吧 |
[26:11] | Ah, his cell phone records show | 埃米尔的手机记录表明 |
[26:12] | that Emil’s ex-wife was right | 正如他前妻所言 |
[26:15] | about him not having a normal life. | 他生活不正常 |
[26:16] | It appears the majority of his calls | 看来他的电话大都打给 |
[26:18] | were made to Karen and Paul Walters. | 凯伦和保罗·沃尔特斯 |
[26:20] | Talk about somebody who needs some decency beaten into him. | 这家伙啊 得好好教他什么是家教 |
[26:23] | While I agree the Walters are infuriating, | 虽然我也同意沃尔特斯很讨人厌 |
[26:25] | that’s no excuse for violence, Booth. | 但这不是采取暴力的借口 布斯 |
[26:27] | Bones, I didn’t say I was gonna beat him up, | 我没说我打算教训他 |
[26:28] | I just like thinking about it, that’s all. | 我就这么瞎想想 仅此而已 |
[26:30] | I’ve been doing some thinking as well | 对今晚的比赛 |
[26:32] | about tonight’s game. | 我也瞎想了一番 |
[26:33] | You thinking about not watching it? | 你是说不看比赛了 |
[26:35] | No. I was thinking about what pizza to order. | 非也 我在考虑点什么口味的披萨 |
[26:36] | Oh, come on, Bones, | 拜托 骨头 |
[26:37] | you gotta be kidding me, really? | 你是在逗我玩吧 |
[26:39] | You don’t care about hockey your whole life, | 你一直都不关心曲棍球比赛 |
[26:40] | and all of a sudden this one game comes up | 然后突然之间你知道这场比赛 |
[26:42] | and you just can’t let it go. | 就打定主意要看 |
[26:43] | Perhaps it’s you who needs to relinquish | 或许应该是你停止 |
[26:44] | your primitive superstitions. | 这种原始迷信了 |
[26:47] | All right, wait a second. I might have something here. | 稍等 我这儿或许发现了什么 |
[26:49] | The last signal picked up was from a Wi-Fi | 埃米尔手机最后识别到的是无线网络 |
[26:51] | account XYZ123 | 账号XYZ123 |
[26:54] | Thursday night at 10:00 P.M. | 时间是周四晚十点 |
[26:55] | That’s the last day that Emil was seen alive. | 就是埃米尔生前最后一次露面那天 |
[26:58] | Yeah, the only problem is it came from a hot-spot meaning, | 但问题在于 该信号来自一个网络热点 |
[27:01] | it came from somebody else’s phone. | 即某人的手机 |
[27:02] | Well, if we can track down | 如果能查出来 |
[27:03] | the person who owns that hot-spot, | 是谁的热点 |
[27:05] | we’ll know who Emil was with that night. | 就知道埃米尔当晚和谁在一起了 |
[27:10] | Cam, if you can pull yourself | 凯 你能暂时 |
[27:11] | away from the human sausage for a second, | 远离人肉腊肠吗 |
[27:13] | I’ve got some actual data to share. | 我有些货真价实的情况要告诉你 |
[27:15] | Sure, go right ahead. | 当然 说吧 |
[27:16] | Turns out, the vehicle’s head | 结果发现汽车的头部 |
[27:17] | and taillights weren’t shattered | 和尾灯不是在事故中 |
[27:18] | in the accident. | 破坏的 |
[27:19] | So, someone smashed up Emil’s car | 这么说汽车出事之前 |
[27:20] | – before it went off the road? – It looks that way, | -就有人砸了埃米尔的车 -看来如此 |
[27:22] | and when I swabbed the glass for particulates, | 我对玻璃上的微粒采样 |
[27:24] | I found traces of steel alloy. | 发现了少量合金钢 |
[27:25] | The same material that caused the fractures to his skull. | 和造成他颅骨骨折的凶器属于同种材料 |
[27:28] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[27:29] | Yeah, I wish I could say the same for you, | 我倒希望也能对你这么说 |
[27:30] | because without proper ventilation | 甲烷气体累积 |
[27:32] | for the build-up of methane gas, | 而缺乏适当的换气处理 |
[27:33] | your little male chauvinist pig there | 你那只大男子小猪 |
[27:34] | is not gonna just cook, he’s gonna explode. | 不止会变熟 而且还会爆炸 |
[27:36] | Well… perhaps you’d like to help me correct that? | 或许你愿意帮我改正 |
[27:39] | Not a chance, uh-uh. | 没可能 |
[27:41] | No, I’m keeping as far away from that pork balloon as possible. | 我要尽可能远离那个猪肉气球 |
[27:52] | I’m so sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:03] | So, after converting the victim’s burnt papers | 把死者焚烧过的纸张 |
[28:06] | to a rubberized sheet, I was able to scan | 处理成涂胶片以后 我就能扫描 |
[28:09] | and upload the image to a video spectral comparator. | 并把图像上传给光谱视频比较仪 |
[28:13] | Okay… are we supposed to be seeing something? | 我们不是该看到点什么吗 |
[28:15] | Yeah, in a sec. | 嗯 稍等 |
[28:17] | The carbonized image can only be viewed | 只有在红外光源下 |
[28:19] | by an infrared light source. | 才能看到碳化图像 |
[28:24] | That’s unexpected. | 真没想到 |
[28:25] | I would have gone with creepy. | 我觉得好恐怖 |
[28:26] | Yeah, that’s why I called you guys in here. | 所以我才叫你们过来 |
[28:28] | Well, there has to be something else. | 应该还有别的东西吧 |
[28:30] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[28:32] | Let me adjust the light spectrum. | 那我调整一下光谱 |
[28:35] | “Right to choose? | “选择权 |
[28:36] | Some of us never got the chance.” | 我们有的人根本没得选” |
[28:38] | Hold on… is that baby holding his… | 等等 那个小婴儿握着的是不是他的 |
[28:40] | Looks like it. | 看来是的 |
[28:41] | “Men, | “男人啊 |
[28:41] | if you were circumcised against your wishes, | 如果有人违背你的意志割了你的包皮 |
[28:44] | you can fight back.” | 你可以反击” |
[28:46] | These flyers are targeted | 这些传单针对 |
[28:48] | at a Dr. Pamela Gould. | 一个叫帕梅拉·古尔德的医生 |
[28:50] | That explains why the victim stopped targeting Leah Marino. | 这也能解释死者不再针对莉亚·马里诺的原因 |
[28:53] | Men Now was building a class-action lawsuit against Dr. Gould | 当今男性对古尔德医生提起了集体诉讼 |
[28:57] | for performing these circumcisions. | 因为她做割包皮手术 |
[28:59] | That can’t really be a thing, can it? | 这有什么大不了呢 |
[29:01] | I read about lawsuits like this. | 我看到过这种诉讼 |
[29:03] | In each case, the plaintiffs won. | 都是原告胜诉 |
[29:05] | On what grounds? | 什么理由 |
[29:06] | Apparently, all the former patients have to prove | 显然 这些人只需要证明 |
[29:08] | is that the circumcision was performed without their consent. | 包皮环切术的实施没有经过他们的同意 |
[29:12] | What consent? | 什么同意 |
[29:13] | We had Michael Vincent snipped | 迈克尔·文森特才出生两天 |
[29:15] | at two days old. | 我们就送他去割了 |
[29:16] | That is a shame. | 那可是耻辱 |
[29:18] | In Cuba, very few boys are circumcised. | 古巴没几个男孩割过包皮 |
[29:20] | Did you know that having a foreskin | 你知道包皮能很大程度上 |
[29:22] | greatly enhances a man’s sexual pleasure? | 提高男性在性生活中的愉悦度吗 |
[29:25] | There is no scientific proof of that, Dr. Fuentes. | 这说法没有科学依据 丰特斯博士 |
[29:27] | No, but I have ample anecdotal evidence. | 确实 但我有足够的亲身体验 |
[29:33] | So, Dr. Gould | 布拉福德这么发传单 |
[29:35] | must not have been happy about Bradford distributing these flyers. | 古尔德医生肯定不会乐意 |
[29:38] | Well, perhaps next time, | 或许以后 |
[29:40] | she’ll be more careful with her scissors. | 她操刀的时候会更谨慎 |
[29:42] | You can laugh, | 你当然可以笑 |
[29:43] | but a lawsuit like this | 但这种诉讼 |
[29:44] | could potentially bankrupt a medical practice. | 很可能把诊所搞得破产 |
[29:46] | Sounds like motive for murder to me. | 我看这是个杀人动机 |
[29:59] | I talked to your secretary, Dr. Gould. | 我跟你的秘书谈过 古尔德医生 |
[30:02] | She said that she saw Emil handing these out | 她说她见到埃米尔上周四 |
[30:04] | at the hospital’s main entrance last Thursday. | 在医院主入口发这些传单 |
[30:07] | It also happens to be one of the last times | 这恰巧也是有人最后几次 |
[30:09] | anyone saw him alive. | 看到他活着的时候之一 |
[30:11] | That man was outside the hospital every day | 在上两周那个人每天 |
[30:13] | for the last two weeks, | 都在医院外面 |
[30:14] | trying to recruit patients for that ridiculous lawsuit of his. | 试图招患者为他荒唐的诉讼助力 |
[30:17] | I’ve also got witnesses who saw you confront Emil. | 我也找到证人看到你曾与埃米尔争执 |
[30:21] | We may have had a few words. | 我们可能说了几句 |
[30:23] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[30:27] | You recognize that? | 你认得这个吗 |
[30:29] | I believe that’s the tire iron | 我相信那是我放在 |
[30:30] | I keep in the trunk of my car. | 车后备箱里的撬胎棒 |
[30:32] | Coincidentally, made from the same steel-graphite alloy | 巧合的是 它的材料和我们在死者车前灯 |
[30:35] | that we found in the victim’s headlights and face. | 和脸部发现的石墨钢合金成分相同 |
[30:38] | Okay, I admit it, I hit his car, | 我承认我砸了他的车 |
[30:40] | but I swear I never touched him. | 但我发誓我没碰他 |
[30:42] | I think you snapped. | 我觉得你当时气昏了 |
[30:44] | You couldn’t bear the thought | 你无法忍受布拉福德 |
[30:45] | of Bradford destroying your medical practice, | 毁了你的医生事业 |
[30:47] | so you decided to get rid of him first. | 所以你决定先除掉他 |
[30:49] | Look, vandalizing Emil’s car was not my proudest moment, | 砸了埃米尔的车不是我最引以为豪的时刻 |
[30:52] | but that doesn’t mean I killed him. | 但这不意味着是我杀了他 |
[30:54] | In fact, after I was done taking out my aggressions, | 其实 在我消了气之后 |
[30:58] | Emil and I had a nice little talk about the whole thing, | 埃米尔和我好好谈了整件事 |
[31:01] | and he apologized. | 他还道歉了 |
[31:02] | Emil Bradford apologized? | 埃米尔·布拉福德道歉了吗 |
[31:04] | After you smashed up his car? | 在你砸了他的车之后 |
[31:06] | It was shocking, but yes. | 这的确挺令人震惊 但是真的 |
[31:08] | He claimed our talk helped him see the error of his ways, | 他声称我们的谈话帮助他看清了行事中的错误 |
[31:12] | and he was turning over a new leaf. | 他要改过自新 |
[31:14] | I’m telling you, it’s the truth. | 我跟你说 这是真的 |
[31:16] | He even talked about disbanding Men Now. | 他甚至说要解散当今男性 |
[31:22] | If Emil was planning to shutter Men Now, | 如果埃米尔计划解散当今男性 |
[31:25] | I imagine it would have driven Paul and Karen Walters | 我想这可能会让保罗和凯伦·沃尔特斯 |
[31:28] | even crazier than they already are. | 变得比现在还疯狂 |
[31:29] | Are you implying Men Now has no legitimate issues? | 你是在说当今男性没有什么问题吗 |
[31:32] | Are you implying they do? | 你是说他们有这样的问题吗 |
[31:33] | Well, in some cases. | 要看情况 |
[31:35] | For example, I think that men are entitled | 例如 我觉得男性有权 |
[31:37] | to equal custody in divorce settlements. | 在离婚调解中获得平等监护权 |
[31:41] | Perhaps, but does it really justify the existence | 也许吧 但这真能为 |
[31:44] | of a men’s rights group? | 一个男权组织的存在正名吗 |
[31:47] | Everyone knows it’s a man’s world. | 大家知道这是个男人主宰的世界 |
[31:49] | Well, I think it should be an equal one. | 我觉得这应该是个平等的世界 |
[31:51] | Dr. Brennan, i’ve identified avulsion fractures | 布纳恩博士 我辨认出了 |
[31:54] | of the inferior margin of the C4 | 第四颈椎下缘和第五颈椎上缘的 |
[31:56] | and the superior margin of the C5 vertebrae. | 撕脱性骨折 |
[31:59] | The extensive fracturing from the fire must have obscured them. | 一定是火势造成的大范围骨折掩藏了它们 |
[32:02] | Looking at this pattern of damage, | 看到这种损伤样式 |
[32:04] | it’s all beginning to make sense. | 一切都开始能说的通了 |
[32:06] | First, the victim was smashed in the face | 首先 死者被一个三角形钝器 |
[32:09] | with a blunt, triangular object. | 狠狠击中脸部 |
[32:11] | Injuring his hands and forearms as he tried to defend himself. | 在试图自卫时他的手和小臂也受了伤 |
[32:14] | Then, the force of the blows pushed him backward | 之后击打的力量让他退后 |
[32:17] | and caused him to fall and hit his neck | 导致他跌倒 脖子磕到一个 |
[32:20] | on something with a sharp, horizontal edge. | 有水平方向尖锐边缘的物体上 |
[32:23] | Given this scenario, | 如果是这样 |
[32:24] | this damage to the vertebrae | 这种脊椎的创伤 |
[32:25] | would have severed the victim’s spinal cord, | 会让死者的脊柱受损 |
[32:27] | causing death. | 导致死亡 |
[32:28] | But we still haven’t identified the object that hit him | 但我们还未找出击打他的物体 |
[32:30] | or the location where he was killed. | 亦或是他被杀的地点 |
[32:33] | If Emil was truly breaking his ties to Men Now, | 如果埃米尔真的和当今男性一刀两断了 |
[32:37] | I’m guessing it had something to do with Paul Walters. | 我猜这和保罗·沃尔特斯有关系 |
[32:40] | Well, that is a sexist assumption. | 这是个有性别歧视的假设 |
[32:42] | The killer could be his wife, Karen. | 凶手也可能是他的妻子凯伦 |
[32:46] | That was meant as a compliment. | 你想说的是赞赏吧 |
[32:47] | And I suppose you think that women should feel flattered | 我猜你会觉得在街上被男性吹口哨的女性 |
[32:50] | when they are catcalled walking down the street? | 应该觉得受宠若惊吧 |
[32:54] | I know I do. | 我是这么觉着的 |
[32:55] | Is this something that happens to you frequently, Dr. Fuentes? | 这事情经常发生在你身上吗 丰特斯博士 |
[32:58] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[32:59] | They either call to me, | 她们要不喊我 |
[33:00] | or simply make love to me with their eyes. | 或者就向我暗送秋波 |
[33:05] | Though based on the daggers your eyes are sending, | 但是根据你朝我射来的眼刀 |
[33:07] | I will concede that it is possible for a woman to be a killer. | 我承认凶手有可能是女性 |
[33:21] | I guess one human bratwurst wasn’t enough for you, huh? | 一个香肠人对你来说还不够是吗 |
[33:24] | Well, I was hoping to make Pig Man Two | 我本想让你先生帮忙 |
[33:27] | with your husband’s participation. | 制作小猪人二号 |
[33:30] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do, Cam, | 我感谢你试图做的一切 凯 |
[33:31] | but there is no helping Hodgins right now. | 但现在完全帮不上哈金斯 |
[33:35] | You can take off those gloves. | 你可以脱下手套了 |
[33:37] | I haven’t even loaded the entrails yet. | 我还没往肠衣里灌肉呢 |
[33:38] | Oh, good, because the algorithm that I came up with | 那就好 因为我想出的算法 |
[33:41] | makes Sausage Boy irrelevant. | 不需要再用腊肠人了 |
[33:44] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢老天 |
[33:46] | So, you figured out when the victim’s body was dumped? | 所以你找出死者被抛尸的时间了吗 |
[33:48] | Based on my calculations, it was last Thursday night, | 跟据我的计算 是上周四夜里 |
[33:51] | sometime between midnight and 4:00 a.M. | 在午夜至凌晨四点间 |
[33:54] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[33:55] | Though it would’ve been better had you told me two hours ago. | 但如果你能早两小时告诉我就好了 |
[33:58] | Well, also, get this– | 还有 我发现了这个 |
[33:59] | I tracked down the owner of that mobile hotspot, | 我追踪了那个移动热点 |
[34:03] | XYZ123. | XYZ123的主人 |
[34:05] | That’s the last Wi-Fi signal Emil’s phone picked up? | 那是埃米尔的手机最后搜到的无线网信号吗 |
[34:07] | Yeah, and I traced it to Karen Walters’ phone. | 对 我发现它属于凯伦·沃尔特斯的手机 |
[34:13] | You know what, you lied to us. | 你知道吗 你对我们撒了谎 |
[34:14] | We have phone records that show that you were with Emil | 我们有电话记录证明你在埃米尔死之前 |
[34:17] | right before he died. | 和他在一起 |
[34:17] | According to Dr. Gould, | 根据古尔德医生的证词 |
[34:19] | Emil was turning over a new leaf, | 埃米尔正要重新开始 |
[34:20] | possibly shutting down Men Now, | 可能要关停当今男性 |
[34:22] | which must have made you quite angry. | 这一点让你很生气 |
[34:24] | Angry enough to kill. | 生气到杀了他 |
[34:25] | No, you have this all wrong. | 不 你全错了 |
[34:27] | Emil wasn’t going anywhere. | 埃米尔哪里都不会去的 |
[34:28] | Dr. Gould was very precise about the words Emil used. | 古尔德医生详细描述了埃米尔的话 |
[34:31] | Yeah, well, I can quote them, too, | 那我也可以 |
[34:33] | because I wrote them. | 因为那些是我写的 |
[34:34] | That, the stuff that Emil said about, | 就是埃米尔说的那些什么 |
[34:37] | “Seeing the error of his ways,” | 看到他行事中的错误 |
[34:38] | that was a line that we would use | 那是我们在遇到愤怒的女权主义者时 |
[34:39] | whenever we had run-ins with angry feminists. | 准备好的说辞 |
[34:43] | Turns out that lying is a lot less painful | 看来撒谎比脸被砸烂 |
[34:45] | than having your face smashed in. | 痛苦要小得多 |
[34:46] | Okay, assume that we believe you. | 好吧 假如我们相信你 |
[34:48] | You still haven’t answered our question. | 你还是没回答我们的问题 |
[34:50] | What were you doing with Emil the night that he died? | 在埃米尔遇害那夜你和他在做什么 |
[34:55] | Your husband was with you | 上次我们见面时 |
[34:56] | the last time we met, Mrs. Walters. | 你先生和你在一起 沃尔特斯夫人 |
[34:58] | Perhaps you neglected to mention | 也许你故意没提起 |
[35:00] | your late night meetings with Emil | 你和埃米尔的深夜会面是因为 |
[35:01] | – because the two of you were having an affair? – No. | -你们俩有婚外情吗 -不 |
[35:05] | I would never cheat on Paul. | 我绝不会背着保罗偷人 |
[35:07] | Karen, not another word. | 凯伦 什么都别说 |
[35:08] | All right, you know what… | 好了 你知道吗 |
[35:09] | Let our lawyers handle this. | 让我们的律师来处理 |
[35:11] | You know what, you need to step outside. | 你得出去 |
[35:12] | – The lawyers, they can stay. – Paul… | -律师可以留下 -保罗 |
[35:14] | I can take care of this. | 我可以搞定这事 |
[35:15] | No, there’s only one thing you’re going to do, | 不 你只要做一件事 |
[35:17] | and that’s keep your damn mouth shut. | 就是闭好你的嘴 |
[35:19] | Mrs. Walters, as a proponent for equality between sexes, | 沃尔特斯夫人 作为男女平权支持者 |
[35:23] | I am shocked you’d allow your husband | 我很震惊你竟允许你丈夫 |
[35:25] | to speak to you like that. | 这么对你说话 |
[35:26] | That one likes flapping her gums, doesn’t she? | 她是不是喜欢耍嘴皮子 |
[35:27] | You might want to get a muzzle on her. | 你可能要给她弄个嘴套 |
[35:29] | – Outside. – That idea is not only misogynistic, | -出去 -这个想法不仅歧视女性 |
[35:31] | it’s downright sociopathic. | 而且完全是反社会的 |
[35:33] | What can I say? | 我该说什么呢 |
[35:34] | All bitches need to be muzzled sometime. | 臭婊子有时就需要把嘴套上 |
[35:36] | I suggest you stop talking | 我建议在我做出 |
[35:37] | before I do something we both regret. | 让我们俩都后悔的事之前你最好别说了 |
[35:38] | Booth, stop. | 布斯 住手 |
[35:39] | You could lose your job for striking a civilian. | 如果打一个普通公民会你失去工作的 |
[35:43] | Whereas, I… | 而我 |
[35:44] | might face disciplinary action at most. | 最多只会受处分 |
[35:47] | I think his jaw is broken. | 我觉得他的下巴碎了 |
[35:48] | We’ll be filing charges of criminal assault against this woman. | 我们要告这个女人刑事犯罪暴力殴打 |
[35:51] | As well as a civil suit. | 以及民事诉讼 |
[35:52] | – I told you, she needs to be muzzled. – Back off. | -我告诉你她该上个嘴套 -退后 |
[35:54] | Actually, the problem isn’t my mouth, it’s yours. | 其实问题不在于我的嘴 而是你的 |
[36:01] | I got to tell you, | 我得跟你说 |
[36:02] | Dr. Brennan’s got a mean right hook for a squint. | 作为科学家布纳恩博士的右勾拳真是了得 |
[36:04] | Yeah, well, I think my hand’s gonna feel worse than hers | 没错 但我觉得在填完这些事件报告后 |
[36:06] | after filling out all these incident reports. | 我的手可能感觉比她的还要糟 |
[36:10] | So, I take it Karen Walters still isn’t talking? | 那么我猜凯伦·沃尔特斯还是没开口吗 |
[36:12] | Nope, not a word. | 没有 一字未吐 |
[36:13] | What about the piece of work she’s married to? | 那她嫁的那个极品呢 |
[36:15] | No, you know what, his jaw is so swollen, | 没有 他的下巴肿得老高 |
[36:17] | he couldn’t talk if he wanted to. | 即使想说他也说不了 |
[36:19] | Okay, so, we know that Karen and Emil were together | 好吧 那我们知道凯伦和埃米尔在 |
[36:22] | a few hours before he was killed, | 他被杀几小时之前在一起 |
[36:23] | but the question is if they weren’t having an affair, | 但问题是如果他们没有婚外情 |
[36:25] | what the hell were they doing? | 他们到底在做什么 |
[36:26] | Well, it’s got to be something illegal, | 那一定是什么违法的事 |
[36:28] | or she would talk. | 否则她会说出来的 |
[36:29] | Unless Karen’s our killer. | 除非凯伦就是凶手 |
[36:31] | My gut says no, but something’s definitely up. | 我的直觉说她不是 但一定有什么事情 |
[36:33] | Well, so you know, I talked to Karen’s boss | 对了 我和凯伦在 |
[36:35] | over at RGT Home Security Systems. | RGT家庭安保系统公司的老板谈过了 |
[36:37] | Now, he says that she clocked in at 9:00 | 他说她在谋杀发生当晚九点 |
[36:39] | the night of the murder, didn’t punch out | 打卡进入 直到次日早上六点 |
[36:40] | until 6:00 a.m. The next day. | 才打卡出来 |
[36:42] | Yeah, fine, I’ll just get a warrant for her work computer, | 好的 我去弄搜查她工作电脑的搜查令 |
[36:44] | ’cause if she was working that night, I want to know why. | 因为如果她当晚在工作 我想知道原因 |
[36:48] | If a male FBI consultant broke a suspect’s jaw, | 如果一位男性联调局顾问打碎了嫌犯的下巴 |
[36:51] | I imagine he’d be sitting in a jail cell by now. | 我想他现在早就在监狱里蹲着了 |
[36:53] | Well, if prison had been an option, | 如果我有被送进监狱的可能的话 |
[36:55] | I would never have struck him in the first place. | 我就不会打他了 |
[36:57] | But you will receive some form of punishment? | 但你会受到某种惩罚 |
[36:59] | Booth has submitted the proper paperwork, | 布斯提交了正确的文件 |
[37:02] | and it will receive an unbiased review by the FBI. | 这份文件会受到联调局中立的审核 |
[37:04] | I can only imagine the catcalls you’re gonna get | 我只能想象当你到路边捡垃圾的时候 |
[37:07] | when you’re picking up trash on the side of the road. | 会有多少人对你吹口哨 |
[37:09] | That… doesn’t make any sense. | 这…完全没有道理 |
[37:12] | I thought community service was a common disciplinary action. | 我还以为社区服务是普通的处分 |
[37:14] | Not that. | 不是这个 |
[37:15] | The victim’s frontal bone. | 是死者的额骨 |
[37:17] | It has a strange burn mark on it. | 有奇怪的灼伤痕迹 |
[37:20] | The body was in a car fire. | 尸体曾遭受汽车火灾 |
[37:21] | There’s not an inch of it that isn’t covered with burns. | 每一寸都有灼伤的痕迹 |
[37:23] | But those were made postmortem. | 但这些痕迹是死后形成的 |
[37:26] | When necrotized bone is burned, | 当坏死的骨头被灼烧时 |
[37:28] | there’s usually evidence | 通常会有 |
[37:29] | of linear and longitudinal fractures. | 线性的纵向的骨折的痕迹 |
[37:31] | And when live bone is burned, | 而活骨被灼烧时 |
[37:33] | the fracture lines tend to be crescent-shaped, like this. | 骨折线倾向于新月形 像这样 |
[37:37] | So, the victim was hit repeatedly in the head | 这么说 死者曾被一样三角形的 |
[37:40] | with a blunt, triangle-shaped object | 烧得滚烫的钝器 |
[37:41] | that was also burning hot? | 反复击打头部 |
[37:43] | That’s it, Dr. Fuentes. | 就是这么回事 丰特斯博士 |
[37:45] | It is? | 是吗 |
[37:46] | The victim was struck by an iron. | 死者被人用熨斗打了 |
[37:49] | Hey, so, Cam just called from Paul and Karen Walter’s house. | 凯刚才从保罗和凯伦·沃尔特斯的家里打来了电话 |
[37:52] | No sign of blood on their iron. | 他们的熨斗上没有血迹 |
[37:53] | Any luck busting Karen’s alibi? | 凯伦的不在场证明证实了吗 |
[37:55] | Well, her work computer confirms | 她的工作电脑证实了 |
[37:56] | she was there the whole night, | 她整晚都在那里 |
[37:58] | but I did find something interesting. | 但我确实发现了有趣的东西 |
[38:03] | Okay, so, it looks like | 好的 看来 |
[38:05] | Karen shut down one of her clients’ home security systems | 凯伦在晚上十点半到十一点半之间 |
[38:07] | between the hours of 10:30 and 11:30 p.M. | 关掉了她一个客户家里的安保系统 |
[38:10] | Yeah, and guess whose house it was. | 猜猜是谁的房子 |
[38:14] | That’s Gail Bradford’s address. | 那是盖尔·布拉福德的地址 |
[38:15] | Karen used her job at RGT Home Security | 凯伦利用她在RGT家庭安全公司的工作 |
[38:19] | to help Emil break into his ex-wife’s house. | 帮助埃米尔闯进他前妻的家 |
[38:21] | That explains why Karen lied about being with Emil that night. | 这解释了为什么凯伦谎称当晚她和埃米尔在一起 |
[38:24] | Shutting down a client’s security system | 关闭一位客户的安保系统 |
[38:26] | isn’t just grounds for being fired, | 不仅仅可以作为解雇她的理由 |
[38:28] | it could get her arrested. | 还可以逮捕她 |
[38:29] | Now the only question is why she did it. | 现在唯一的问题就是她为什么要这么做 |
[38:31] | Yeah, something tells me | 我觉得 |
[38:32] | Karen isn’t going to be giving that up. | 凯伦不会坦白的 |
[38:34] | I think it’s time we have another chat with Emil’s ex-wife. | 我觉得我们应该再和埃米尔的前妻谈一谈 |
[38:38] | I’m getting déjà vu. | 这一切似曾相识 |
[38:39] | Didn’t we do this once already? | 我们不是已经这么来过一回了 |
[38:41] | Well, this time, we have a search warrant. | 这一次 我们有搜查令 |
[38:42] | Which way is your laundry room? | 你的洗衣房在哪里 |
[38:44] | Who said I had a laundry room? | 谁说我有洗衣房了 |
[38:45] | I’ll find it myself. | 我会自己找出来的 |
[38:50] | Hey, Ms. Bradford, we have proof that your ex, | 布拉福德女士 我们有证据表明你的前夫 |
[38:51] | shut off the home security system the night he was killed. | 在他被杀的当晚关闭了你家里的安保系统 |
[38:55] | And what possible reason would he have to do that? | 他为什么会这么做 |
[39:00] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:02] | Maybe these, uh, these shirts, | 可能是因为这些衬衫 |
[39:04] | these shoes here, | 这些鞋子 |
[39:06] | look at that, these magazines. | 瞧瞧 还有这些杂志 |
[39:08] | I like to read the articles. | 我喜欢看看文章 |
[39:09] | Right, don’t we all? | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[39:12] | Emil shut off the security system so he could get proof | 埃米尔关掉了安保系统是为了获取 |
[39:15] | that you and your contractor were shacking up. | 你和你的承包人同居的证据 |
[39:18] | Why would he care about me and Rob? | 他为什么要关心我和罗伯的事 |
[39:20] | Because if he could proof that you two were shacking up, | 因为如果他有证据能证明你们同居了 |
[39:22] | he wouldn’t have to pay you alimony. | 他就不用付你赡养费了 |
[39:23] | Booth… I found the iron. | 布斯 我找到了熨斗 |
[39:25] | – It’s got blood on it. – Blood? | -上面有血迹 -血迹 |
[39:27] | Gail, maybe we should just tell them the truth. | 盖尔 或许我们该告诉他们真相 |
[39:29] | It might make them go easier on us. | 可能会让他们不这么为难我们 |
[39:33] | “On us”? | 为难我们 |
[39:35] | No. | 不 |
[39:36] | He’s the one who did it. | 人是他杀的 |
[39:38] | It was terrible, | 太可怕了 |
[39:39] | the way he kept bashing Emil in the face, | 他疯狂地朝埃米尔的脸猛砸 |
[39:41] | and then he forced me to help him get rid of the body. | 之后他又强迫我帮他处理尸体 |
[39:44] | I didn’t want to do it, | 我不想做的 |
[39:45] | but I was afraid that if I didn’t, | 但我怕如果我不这么做 |
[39:47] | that he would– he would kill me, too. | 他…他也会杀了我 |
[39:48] | She’s lying. | 她说谎 |
[39:49] | Everything she said is the exact opposite of what happened. | 她说的和事实完全相反 |
[39:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:53] | – Let’s go. – She hits me, you know. | -走吧 -她也打了我 |
[39:54] | Okay, you two can bicker on the way down | 好了 你们可以在回局里的路上 |
[39:56] | when you get booked. | 慢慢斗嘴 |
[39:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:05] | Hey, are you ready to… | 你准备好… |
[40:07] | to go? | 回家了吗 |
[40:16] | 脊髓受伤幸存者 聊天室 | |
[40:22] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[40:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:27] | I-I’m sorry, I-I didn’t mean to, but… | 对不起 我不是故意的 但… |
[40:29] | honey, that is– that’s so great. | 亲爱的 这…这真是太好了 |
[40:31] | – You-you joined a support group. – Yeah, I did. | -你加入了互助小组 -是的 |
[40:34] | It’s nothing. Can we just, can we go home now? | 没什么的 我们…我们能回家吗 |
[40:37] | Yeah, yeah, okay, but… | 当然可以 但是… |
[40:40] | Why wouldn’t you want to share that with me? | 你为什么不愿和我说这件事 |
[40:42] | I am so proud of you, honey. | 我太为你骄傲了 亲爱的 |
[40:44] | – This is gonna help everything so much. – Angela… | -这很有好处 -安琪拉 |
[40:47] | I really, really don’t want to talk about it, okay? | 我真的 真的不想谈这件事 好吗 |
[40:49] | Look, I know this is a process, | 听着 我知道这有个过程的 |
[40:51] | but you’re doing the work, | 但你在努力了 |
[40:53] | and… everything is gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[40:55] | No. It’s not. | 不 不会的 |
[40:57] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[41:00] | At least the people online, you know, | 至少网上的这些人 |
[41:01] | they’re-they’re honest, you know. | 他们…他们是诚实的 |
[41:03] | They-they know that I’m not gonna just snap back | 他们知道我不会就这样若无其事恢复原状 |
[41:06] | and be the person that I was before. | 重新变回之前的我 |
[41:10] | Okay, um… | 好吧… |
[41:11] | I’m trying my best here, Hodgins. | 我尽力了 哈金斯 |
[41:14] | Y-you do not have to yell at me. | 你也不用吼我啊 |
[41:15] | You think this is me being hard on you? | 你认为我这就算是难为你了 |
[41:17] | ‘Cause you have no clue how much anger I’m holding back. | 你都不知道我心里压抑着多少怒火 |
[41:21] | So, you can either deal with this, or go. | 你要么接受事实 要么走人 |
[41:24] | You know what, you should. | 知道吗 你该走 |
[41:25] | Yeah, Angela, you should, you should go, | 是的 安琪拉 你应该…你应该走 |
[41:27] | because I promise you | 因为我向你保证 |
[41:29] | this is not gonna get any easier. | 接下去只会越来越艰难 |
[41:48] | All right, come on, Bones, what are you talking about? | 得了 骨头 你在说什么 |
[41:49] | Gail totally did it. | 绝对是盖尔做的 |
[41:51] | Well, anthropologically speaking, | 从人类学角度讲 |
[41:52] | men commit a disproportionately high number | 相对于女性 男性有暴力行为的比例 |
[41:55] | of violent acts as compared to women. | 要高得多 |
[41:57] | All right, okay, that’s just great, | 一个打昏了嫌疑犯的人说这句话 |
[42:00] | coming from somebody who coldclocked the suspect. | 真是再”合适”不过了 |
[42:02] | Well, uh, an action which I regret, | 我很后悔这个行为 |
[42:04] | despite the enjoyment I felt in the moment. | 尽管当时我感觉很舒畅 |
[42:06] | All I’m saying is, no matter what, | 我的意思是 无论如何 |
[42:08] | the judge is probably gonna go easier on her | 法官可能会轻判她 |
[42:10] | because she’s a woman. | 因为她是女人 |
[42:11] | Well, it’s bias like that | 就是这种偏见 |
[42:13] | which fuels the men’s rights movement. | 推动着男权运动 |
[42:16] | You know, you are a very complicated woman, you know– | 你是一个很复杂的女人 |
[42:18] | What is all this? | 这是什么 |
[42:19] | I have prepared a variety of snack foods | 我准备了各种各样的零食 |
[42:22] | all beginning with the letter “F” | 它们的名字都是”F”开头的 |
[42:23] | that we can eat while watching the Flyers game, plus… | 我们可以边看飞人队的比赛边吃 再加上 |
[42:27] | I read that a rally hat | 有文章说棒球帽 |
[42:30] | can be effective in reversing a curse. | 对于消除诅咒很有效 |
[42:33] | All right, so you admit that you’re a jinx? | 这么说你承认你是扫把星了 |
[42:34] | No, there’s no such thing as a jinx, | 不 没有扫把星这回事 |
[42:36] | but I do want you to be happy, Booth. | 但我想让你开心 布斯 |
[42:38] | Oh, I’m happy. | 我很开心 |
[42:39] | Booth, if you want the Flyers to win, | 布斯 如果你希望飞人队赢 |
[42:40] | you should reverse your shirt as well, | 你还应该反穿你的衬衫 |
[42:42] | and also your pants. | 和你的裤子 |
[42:43] | – You want me to take my pants off? – Yes. | -你要我脱掉裤子 -是的 |
[42:45] | That’s what you want me to do? Okay, that’s sexist. | 你想我这么做 好吧 这是性别歧视 |
[42:47] | Now you’re looking at me like I’m some kind of piece of meat. | 你现在看我的眼神 像是想把我拆骨入腹 |
[42:50] | I would never look at you like that. | 我永远不会这样看着你 |
[42:52] | I’m a vegetarian. | 我是素食主义者 |
[42:53] | Well, it’s okay, don’t worry about it. | 没关系 别担心 |
[42:54] | I tell you what, how about a kiss for good luck? | 来一个好运的吻怎么样 |
[42:58] | I didn’t know kisses were good luck. | 我不知道接吻会带来好运 |
[42:59] | Of course, they’re good luck. | 当然会带来好运了 |
[43:00] | Well, the Flyers are going to win. | 飞人队会赢的 |
[43:01] | All right, okay, don’t get too overconfident, | 好吧 别太过自信了 |
[43:04] | then you’re gonna jinx them. | 你会给他们带来厄运的 |
[43:05] | Just pass the fries. | 别乱说 把薯条给我 |
[43:05] | No, you should really try a falafel, Booth. | 不 你真应该尝尝炸土豆丸 布斯 |
[43:07] | No, come on. The ball’s about to drop. | 不要 要开球了 |
[43:09] | – Here we go. – Try a falafel, Booth. | -上吧 -尝尝炸土豆丸 布斯 |
[43:10] | – It’s alright. I’ll pass. – What about a fajita? | -算了 -那墨西哥烤肉呢 |
[43:11] | No, fajita is… | 不 墨西哥烤肉 |
[43:12] | I’ll tell you what, Bones, just let it go for a second… | 骨头 我和你说 别管了… |
[43:14] | And I brought a little… No, no, I can say that. | 我还买了一点… 不 我能这么说 |
[43:16] | You don’t say Go Flyers | 你不能说飞人队加油 |
[43:17] | – Look. – It’s good luck. | -你看 -这是好运气 |
[43:19] | Go Flyers! | 飞人队加油 |