时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Bones, | 骨头 |
[00:11] | you sure you don’t want to run over | 你确定你不用过一遍 |
[00:13] | your testimony for the morning? | 明早的证词吗 |
[00:14] | No need. I’m fully prepared. | 不用 我准备得很充分 |
[00:15] | Just so you know, I’m hearing talk of suspension, | 跟你说一声 我可是听说有可能会停职 |
[00:18] | possible anger management classes. | 或是让你上愤怒管理课程 |
[00:20] | Both a waste of my time and the FBI’s resources. | 这既是浪费我的时间也是在浪费联邦调查局资源 |
[00:23] | Bones, you know what? You punched a suspect. | 骨头 你知道吗 你可是打了嫌疑犯一拳 |
[00:25] | – After that misogynist… – Meninist. | -是那个厌恶女性的人先… -男权主义者 |
[00:27] | Same thing. | 都一样 |
[00:28] | He told you to put a muzzle on me. | 他让我给你戴口套 |
[00:30] | He’s lucky all I did was punch him. | 我只是给了他一拳算是很便宜他了 |
[00:32] | All right, just so you know, that the, uh, | 好吧 你要记得勇于承担你行为的责任 |
[00:33] | the Bureau is very big | 并且表示懊悔 |
[00:34] | on accountability and remorse. | 联邦调查局是很吃这一套的 |
[00:36] | But I’m not sorry for my actions. | 但我对我的行为毫无悔意 |
[00:38] | Uh-uh. They don’t need to know that. | 他们不需要知道 |
[00:40] | You’re making this a much larger deal | 你在这件事上 |
[00:42] | than it needs to be, Booth. | 太小题大做了 布斯 |
[00:43] | So there’s no scenario | 所以不管我说什么 |
[00:45] | where you-you could take my advice. | 你都不会接受我的建议 |
[00:47] | Not off the top of my head, unlikely. | 目前看来 是不太可能 |
[00:49] | Okay, I got it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[00:50] | What if I do that thing, huh? | 要是我做那件事呢 |
[00:54] | That thing that you like. That you wrote about, uh, | 那件你喜欢的事 那件你在书里 |
[00:57] | in your book on Page 187. | 第187页上写到的事 |
[01:00] | Bam. | 找到了 |
[01:01] | Well, as much as I typically enjoy… | 我通常是很喜欢 |
[01:08] | …the thing on Page 187, | 187页上的那件事 |
[01:11] | I’m not currently in the mood for that particular thing. | 但我现在没心情做那件事 |
[01:15] | Ah, here’s a good one. 92. | 又找到一个不错的 92页 |
[01:17] | The thing that you talk about on 92. | 你在92页上写到的那件事 |
[01:18] | You love that. | 你爱得不行 |
[01:19] | – That involves a jump. – 92. | -还要跳呢 -92页 |
[01:22] | I’m not sure, but, um… | 我不确定 但是 |
[01:24] | I’ll wear the rabbit ears. | 我会戴兔耳朵的 |
[01:27] | I might be persuaded to take your advice | 你要是做214页上的那件事的话 |
[01:30] | for the thing on page 214. | 我也许会接受你的建议 |
[01:32] | 214. What’s 214? | 214 214页上有什么 |
[01:37] | Very tribal. | 很有部落感 |
[01:38] | We are in like Flynn. | 说定了 就这个了 |
[01:41] | 214. I will prepare the deck. | 214页 我来准备平台 |
[01:43] | I’ll grab the masks. | 我去拿面具 |
[01:49] | Is it possible that we just watched | 我们连着看完了七部星际战争电影 |
[01:52] | seven Star Wars movies in a row? | 这可能吗 |
[01:54] | Well, the extreme pain in my lower back | 我的腰疼得撕心裂肺的 |
[01:56] | is making me believe that it is. | 所以我相信这是可能的 |
[01:59] | I told you you should have done those stretches with me. | 我就说你应该跟我一块做伸展运动的 |
[02:02] | Eh, I don’t know, you know. | 说不准 |
[02:03] | The bridges and the splitsy things, | 什么桥式 劈叉那些动作 |
[02:05] | that just doesn’t come as naturally to me | 我做起来可比你做起来 |
[02:06] | as it does to you. | 要难得多 |
[02:07] | Well, fair enough. | 说得过去 |
[02:09] | You know, my yoga coach has mentioned | 我的瑜伽教练说过 |
[02:10] | that I have very open hips. | 我的胯骨很宽 |
[02:12] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:13] | Yoga dude gettin’ a little handsy? | 练瑜伽那家伙对你动手动脚 |
[02:15] | Is that jealousy I sense? | 某人是在吃醋吗 |
[02:18] | Why would I be jealous? | 我为什么要吃醋 |
[02:20] | It’s not like you and I are… | 咱俩又不是 |
[02:22] | No, I mean, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[02:25] | I mean, I would. | 我倒是很乐意 |
[02:27] | – You would? – Would you? | -你乐意 -你呢 |
[02:29] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[02:30] | It feels like a moment. | 感觉时机挺对的 |
[02:31] | And we’ve already let so many other moments pass by. | 我们已经错过了很多好时机了 |
[02:42] | Oh, wow, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:44] | Yeah, no, super, super okay. | 没事 超级超级没事 |
[02:46] | It’s a dead body. | 是具死尸 |
[02:48] | Nothing says romantic like having your first kiss | 没有什么比初吻被谋杀案打断 |
[02:50] | interrupted by murder. | 更浪漫的事了 |
[02:56] | Or dirty street water. | 又或是街上的脏水 |
[03:04] | This is pretty gnarly. | 还真是一团糟 |
[03:06] | Yeah, the victim was discovered by road crews | 是巴尔的摩附近清理泥石流的 |
[03:09] | cleaning up a mudslide near Baltimore. | 养路人员发现的尸体 |
[03:11] | Was that cause of death? | 泥石流是死因吗 |
[03:13] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不是 |
[03:14] | The decomp’s pretty advanced, | 尸体腐烂的程度很严重 |
[03:16] | but the mudslide sure did a hell of a job on the remains. | 但是泥石流确实把尸骸损害的差不多了 |
[03:18] | Yeah, you’re telling me. | 那是啊 |
[03:20] | Check out all these fractures on the X-rays. | 看看X光片上的这些骨折 |
[03:22] | That slide was one bumpy toboggan ride. | 这场泥石流简直就像是坐着雪橇滚下来一样 |
[03:25] | Uh, the slightly raised ridge | 耻骨中间平面上的 |
[03:26] | across the central surface of the pubis, | 微微凸起 |
[03:29] | plus the anteriorly-positioned mandible | 外加靠前的下颚 |
[03:31] | tell me the victim is female. | 表明死者是女性 |
[03:33] | And the receding zygomatics and wear on the dentition | 后倾的颧骨和牙齿的磨损程度 |
[03:37] | suggest that the victim is of Negroid descent | 表明死者是三十岁出头的 |
[03:40] | and in her early 30s. | 黑人后裔 |
[03:41] | Presence of hairy maggot blowfly larvae | 尸体上有毛蛆丽蝇幼虫 |
[03:43] | suggests the victim | 这表明死者 |
[03:44] | was buried in a shallow grave, | 在泥石流发生大约两周前 |
[03:46] | approximately two weeks before the mudslide. | 被埋在浅墓中 |
[03:50] | That tracks with the vitreous humor | 这跟残留的眼球中的 |
[03:51] | in the remaining eyeball. | 玻璃状液相吻合 |
[03:53] | Hey, honey, is your shoulder okay? | 亲爱的 你的肩膀没事吧 |
[03:55] | Hey, what time is Brennan’s hearing? | 布纳恩的听证会在几点 |
[03:57] | Wait, hearing? What hearing? | 等一下 听证会 什么听证会 |
[04:01] | I think it’s going on right now. | 我想就是现在 |
[04:04] | Brennan punched a suspect. | 布纳恩打了一个嫌犯一拳 |
[04:06] | That’s a big no-no at the FBI. | 这在联邦调查局可是绝对禁止的 |
[04:07] | Go, Dr. B. | 干得漂亮 布纳恩博士 |
[04:09] | I knew there was a reason she’s my hero. | 我就知道她成为我的女神是有原因的 |
[04:11] | Yeah, well, I think it’s got her into a bit of trouble now. | 可这事现在给她惹上了点麻烦 |
[04:14] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[04:15] | She’s so good at her job, | 她工作如此出色 |
[04:16] | what could they possibly do to her? | 他们能拿她怎么样 |
[04:17] | Dr. Brennan, | 布纳恩博士 |
[04:19] | I’m not sure you understand the severity of the situation. | 我不确定你了解这件事的严重性 |
[04:22] | You assaulted a suspect. | 你袭击了一名嫌犯 |
[04:24] | The FBI does not take that lightly. | 联邦调查局不会姑息这种行为 |
[04:27] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[04:28] | Between the years 1993 and 2011, | 在1993至2011年年间 |
[04:31] | FBI agents either injured | 联邦调查局探员使用枪械 |
[04:33] | or killed 150 people using firearms. | 伤害或是杀害了150人次 |
[04:37] | Your internal investigations | 你们的内部调查 |
[04:38] | let each of those agents off without a charge. | 没有起诉过他们中间的任何一个人 |
[04:41] | You punched an unarmed man. | 你打了一个手无寸铁的人 |
[04:44] | And he deserved it. | 他活该 |
[04:46] | You seem to believe that that excuses your actions. | 你似乎认为你的行为是合理的 |
[04:50] | That is correct. | 是的 |
[04:53] | I have no more questions at this moment. | 我现在没有其它问题了 |
[04:55] | Tomorrow, we speak to your partner. | 明天我们会找你的搭档谈 |
[04:57] | If his testimony goes anything like yours, Dr. Brennan, | 如果他的证词也和你一样 布纳恩博士 |
[05:00] | you will no longer be allowed to work with the Bureau. | 我们就不会再让你和联邦调查局合作了 |
[05:05] | The panel is adjourned until tomorrow. | 休庭 明日再审 |
[05:49] | How did the hearing go? | 听证会进行的如果 |
[05:51] | There seems to be a divide | 我们似乎对于 |
[05:52] | in our mutual understanding of what occurred | 我和沃尔特斯先生之间发生的事情 |
[05:55] | between Mr. Walters and myself. | 产生了分歧 |
[05:57] | You’re saying you didn’t punch him? | 你是说你没揍他 |
[05:59] | Not at all. | 不是 |
[06:00] | I merely argued that I should not be held accountable. | 我只不过是说我不应该对此负责 |
[06:04] | Bet they loved that. | 他们肯定爱死你这个态度了 |
[06:05] | Unfortunately, I believe it had the opposite effect. | 不幸的是 效果恰好相反 |
[06:09] | Uh, maybe we should get back to the case. | 咱们还是回到案子上来吧 |
[06:12] | Hmm. Damage to the heart muscle indicates | 心脏肌肉的损伤表明 |
[06:15] | significant endocarditis. | 死者有严重的心内膜炎 |
[06:17] | Heart disease? | 心脏病 |
[06:17] | Actually, it looks more like the kind of damage | 实际上 这更像是吸毒者 |
[06:19] | I see on drug addicts. | 身上常见的损伤 |
[06:20] | I’ll run a tox screen. | 我去做个毒理检验 |
[06:22] | Ms. Warren, what do you see regarding the surgical rod | 沃伦女士 你对死者右侧股骨里的 |
[06:26] | in the victim’s right femur? | 这段手术棒怎么看 |
[06:27] | Remodeling? | 用于复原吗 |
[06:29] | I’m referring to the rod itself. | 我说的是这根棒子本身 |
[06:31] | There are no nails | 棒子上没有 |
[06:33] | to hold it in place. | 用来固定它的钉子 |
[06:33] | This kind of surgical rod has not been used | 近几十年来 绝大多数整形外科中心 |
[06:36] | in most orthopedic surgical centers in decades. | 都不用这种外科手术棒了 |
[06:39] | The injury’s that old? | 这个创伤有那么长时间了吗 |
[06:40] | Well, not according to the remodeling, | 但就创伤恢复的情况来看 |
[06:43] | which appears to be approximately four years old. | 也就四年左右的时间 |
[06:46] | Why was a recent injury treated with such outdated equipment? | 为什么要用这么过时的设备处理一处新伤 |
[06:49] | It’s unclear. | 原因尚不明确 |
[06:50] | However, it should be easy to track the rod itself, | 不过 鉴于这棒子挺罕见的 |
[06:53] | given its uncommon nature. | 追踪它的来源应该不难 |
[06:56] | An injury that bad, | 受了这么重的伤 |
[06:57] | she must have been laid up for months. | 受害人肯定要躺上个把月 |
[06:59] | That’s got to suck. | 这感觉肯定很糟糕 |
[07:00] | Well, at least she walked again. | 至少她恢复之后还能下地走路 |
[07:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:03] | I don’t believe the injury caused any lasting damage. | 我认为这次受伤并没有留下什么后遗症 |
[07:07] | No, I think that was about Hodgins. | 不 我觉得她是在说哈金斯 |
[07:10] | Uh, not to be too nosy, | 不是我爱管闲事 |
[07:12] | but you guys do seem a little… | 不过你们看起来有点 |
[07:14] | Cold? Distant? | 冷漠 疏离 |
[07:16] | Or maybe the part where he takes all of his crap out on me? | 或许他是拿我撒气 |
[07:19] | Is it truly that bad? | 真的有那么糟糕吗 |
[07:21] | I don’t think it can get much worse. | 我觉得情况已经糟糕到家了 |
[07:23] | Honestly, he’s pushing me away. | 老实说 他正在推开我 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I did see that whole hand to the shoulder shrug-off thing. | 没错 我确实看见过他用身体语言表示不屑 |
[07:29] | Well, that’s just par for the course these days. | 那是常有的事 |
[07:33] | Oh, here we go. | 好了 |
[07:34] | Got it. | 把棒子取下来了 |
[07:36] | All right. | 很好 |
[07:38] | Now you can go get an ID. | 你可以通过棒子试着查出受害人的身份了 |
[07:40] | Uh, but you don’t have to go right now, | 不过你不用现在就走开 |
[07:41] | ’cause, you know, we’re talking. | 因为 你懂的 我们在聊天 |
[07:45] | It’s okay. I, uh, I should stay busy. | 没关系 我应该忙碌起来 |
[07:54] | You missed? | 你失手了 |
[07:56] | You’ve never kissed a girl before, Aubrey? | 你以前没吻过女生吗 奥布里 |
[07:58] | What? No, of course I have. Lots of times. | 什么 我当然吻过 吻过不少呢 |
[08:01] | It’s just… have you ever tried to do something, | 只是 你有没有过这样的经历 |
[08:03] | but the timing was just all off? | 你努力去做一件事 但就是时机不对 |
[08:06] | You know what? The timing’s off now. | 现在就不是聊这个的时机 |
[08:07] | Let’s just get back to the case, all right? | 我们还是把心思放到案子上 好吗 |
[08:09] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | Well, the body dump was in a pretty isolated area. | 尸体被抛至一个荒凉地区 |
[08:14] | Not a lot of people around there. | 那附近很少有人出没 |
[08:15] | Yeah, but if you go three miles straight into Baltimore, | 是的 但你走三英里 直接进入巴尔的摩 |
[08:17] | you’re gonna be smack right in the middle of Perkins Homes. | 你会直接闯入珀金斯家 |
[08:19] | Gangland. So what, you thinking drugs? | 黑帮地盘 所以你认为是涉毒案件吗 |
[08:21] | That tracks with the heart damage that Cam found. | 这符合凯发现的心脏损伤 |
[08:23] | You ever hear of a drug called a Wiley Monkey? | 你有没有听说过一种叫威利猴的毒品 |
[08:26] | Any relation to the coyote? | 这和郊狼有什么关系吗 |
[08:29] | Anyhow, it’s a, uh, | 总之 那是一个最近 |
[08:30] | big drug now in, uh, Southeast, uh, Baltimore. | 在巴尔的摩东南部比较广泛流传的毒品 |
[08:33] | It has, what, cocaine, heroin, | 这种毒品里含有可卡因 海洛因 |
[08:36] | household cleaning products in it. | 和多种家庭清洁用品 |
[08:38] | Did you tell Cam? | 你把这个情况告诉凯了吗 |
[08:38] | Well, I was going to until you came in here crying | 我正打算要告诉她 你就突然闯进来 |
[08:41] | about all your girl problems. | 哭诉你遇到的女生问题 |
[08:42] | I’m not crying. I just, I thought, | 我没有哭诉 我只是在想 |
[08:44] | you know, maybe you could give me some words of advice, | 也许你可以给我一些好的建议 |
[08:47] | if you have any. | 如果你有的话 |
[08:48] | Okay, look, Aubrey. | 听着 奥布里 |
[08:49] | You know what? There’s, you know, the first kiss is always awkward. | 你知道吗 第一个吻总是很尴尬的 |
[08:52] | There’s lots of awkward moments. | 还会有很多尴尬的时刻 |
[08:54] | I mean, Bones and I, we had, uh, | 我和骨头 我们俩 |
[08:56] | we had many awkward moments. | 我们经历过很多很多尴尬的时刻 |
[08:58] | Yeah, but now you’re happily married. | 但是现在你们是一对快乐的夫妻 |
[08:59] | Yeah, but we wouldn’t have been happily married | 没错 但如果在第一个尴尬时刻后就放弃了 |
[09:01] | if we gave up after that first awkward moment. | 现在也不会成为一对快乐的夫妻 |
[09:08] | Angela, these are spectacular. | 安琪拉 这些照片真的太精彩了 |
[09:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:11] | A true improvement. | 我看到了你非常大的进步 |
[09:14] | Uh, you can sit down. | 你可以坐下说 |
[09:17] | It’s just, uh, next time can we meet at my studio? | 下次可以在我的工作室见面吗 |
[09:21] | Oh, yeah. | 可以 |
[09:22] | In-instead of here? | 不在这里碰面吗 |
[09:23] | It’d be more private. | 我的工作室更隐蔽些 |
[09:26] | Oh, your studio is Cam-free, right? | 你的工作室没有凯的存在 对吧 |
[09:33] | Don’t-don’t let me interrupt. | 别 别让我打扰到你们 |
[09:35] | No, no, no, no. No interruption. | 不不不 你没有打扰到我们 |
[09:37] | I’m actually heading out the door. | 我刚准备要走呢 |
[09:42] | Set for next time? | 准备好下次再见吧 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:51] | That was weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:55] | So, what’s set for next time? | 什么是准备下次再见吧 |
[09:57] | Oh, just where we’re gonna meet up | 就是我们下次见面的时候 |
[09:58] | so we can go over these photos. | 再讨论一下这些照片 |
[10:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:03] | My initial tox screen came back negative, | 我最初做的毒理检查呈阴性 |
[10:06] | so I tested some adipose tissue. | 所以我检测了一些脂肪组织 |
[10:09] | I’m pretty sure the victim was drug-free for about a decade. | 我十分肯定受害人已经有十年不碰毒品了 |
[10:12] | I think I might know why she stopped using. | 我想我知道这其中的原因 |
[10:15] | So, the only facility in the area | 这个区域唯一一家 |
[10:18] | that still uses those outdated surgical rods | 还在使用这种过时的外科手术棒的医疗机构 |
[10:20] | is a hospital in West Virginia. | 是西弗吉尼亚的一家医院 |
[10:22] | The facility primarily treats inmates | 这家机构主要救治 |
[10:25] | from the local penitentiary. | 当地监狱里的囚犯 |
[10:26] | So the victim was Lola Marshall, 32. | 受害人名叫洛拉·马歇尔 32岁 |
[10:29] | She served 10 years for dealing crack. | 她因贩卖可卡因被判十年监禁 |
[10:32] | Wait, does that say “Fugitive?” | 等等 上面是不是写着”该犯在逃” |
[10:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:35] | She was released from prison to the halfway house in January. | 一月份她刑满释放 并被送往过渡住所 |
[10:39] | But she disappeared from there two weeks ago. | 但是两周后 她就失踪了 |
[10:41] | That’s when the warrant went out for her rearrest. | 所以警方发出拘捕令 要再次逮捕她 |
[10:54] | I imagine the residents of this neighborhood | 我猜这个过渡住所附近的居民应该 |
[10:56] | would be quite displeased to have criminals living among them. | 不太满意自己周围住着这么多罪犯 |
[10:59] | It’s definitely not the suburban dream. | 肯定不是人们梦寐以求的远郊之梦 |
[11:02] | You must be Agent Aubrey and Dr. Brennan. | 二位一定是奥布里探员和布纳恩博士 |
[11:05] | Thomas Hemingway. | 我是托马斯·海明威 |
[11:06] | You the owner of this halfway house, Mr. Hemingway? | 你就是过渡住所的房东吗 海明威先生 |
[11:09] | Thomas, and yes, uh, I’ve owned and operated | 叫我托马斯 是的 我是房东 |
[11:12] | Next Step for nearly seven years now. | 也是下一步的经营者 已有七年之久 |
[11:17] | Hey, Louis. | 路易斯 |
[11:18] | 30 minutes late for curfew last night. | 昨晚宵禁后三十分钟你才回来 |
[11:20] | The bus ran late. | 公交车晚点了 |
[11:21] | You should have called. | 你应该打电话报备 |
[11:22] | You know the rules. | 你知道这里的规矩 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna have to write you up. | 我必须要给你记下一笔 |
[11:27] | And you know what happens next time. | 你知道下次如果再犯意味着什么 |
[11:29] | What happens next time? | 如果再犯会怎样 |
[11:30] | I have to send him back. | 我只能把他送回监狱 |
[11:32] | I have a responsibility to both these inmates and the community. | 我对这些罪犯和社区都负有责任 |
[11:36] | It means making a lot of tough choices. | 这就意味着要做出很多艰难的选择 |
[11:39] | Come on inside. | 快进来吧 |
[11:43] | Through this doorway is our group therapy room. | 门道这边是我们的集体治疗室 |
[11:46] | And, uh, was Lola involved in group therapy as well? | 洛拉之前也参加过这样的集体治疗吗 |
[11:49] | Certainly, yeah. We-we focus on | 当然 我们关注于 |
[11:51] | coping mechanisms in high-stress environments. | 在高压力环境中的应对机制 |
[11:53] | Mock interviews, conflict resolution. | 模拟面试 解决冲突 |
[11:56] | And how did Lola do with that? | 洛拉表现如何 |
[11:57] | Well, actually. | 不错 |
[11:59] | Uh, she got a job almost immediately. | 她几乎立刻就找到了一份工作 |
[12:02] | Donuts R Us. | 在一个甜甜圈店上班 |
[12:04] | Yeah, she was a model inmate. | 她是一个模范收容者 |
[12:05] | Never missed curfew, until, uh… | 从来没有超过宵禁时间晚归 直到 |
[12:09] | Until she disappeared. | 直到她失踪 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:12] | You think Lola might have returned to her old lifestyle, don’t you? | 你觉得洛拉可能有重走旧路了是不是 |
[12:16] | I hope not, but… | 但愿不是 可… |
[12:19] | I couldn’t say. | 我也不清楚 |
[12:20] | Okay, well, who could? | 那谁清楚 |
[12:22] | Lola’s roommate, Jasmine. | 洛拉的室友 加斯明 |
[12:24] | Uh, if anyone would know, it’s her. | 她要是不知道就没人知道了 |
[12:32] | You had been Lola’s roommate since January– | 你从一月份开始就和洛拉住在一起 |
[12:35] | you two must have been close. | 你俩肯定很熟吧 |
[12:37] | Did she tell you where she was going the night she disappeared? | 她失踪的那晚有没有告诉你她要去哪里 |
[12:41] | Like you said, me and Lola were pretty tight. | 正如你所说 我和洛拉关系很好 |
[12:43] | If she was planning on leaving, she would have told me. | 如果她想离开这里 她一定会告诉我的 |
[12:46] | Did she ever tell you about her life before prison? | 她有没有跟你说过她入狱之前的生活 |
[12:49] | You mean her slinging dope in the projects? | 你是说她贩毒的事吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah. | 说过 |
[12:52] | So do you think it’s possible | 你觉得洛拉有没有可能 |
[12:54] | that Lola went back to selling drugs? | 又回去贩毒了 |
[12:56] | No. | 不可能 |
[12:59] | She told me this story. | 她跟我讲过一个故事 |
[13:00] | Like, four years ago in prison, | 四年前 她在监狱里的时候 |
[13:02] | White Angels of Mercy beat the black off her | 有一天 白色天使在淋浴间里 |
[13:03] | one day in the showers. | 把她打了个半死 |
[13:05] | What does that have to do with Lola’s recidivism? | 这和洛拉再犯有什么关系 |
[13:07] | Uh, she was in the infirmary for months, | 她在医院里躺了好几个月 |
[13:09] | bored out of her skull. | 无聊到要死 |
[13:11] | That’s when she got her GED, turned her stuff around. | 所以她就参加了普通教育发展考试 改头换面 |
[13:14] | No way she worked that hard just to give it all up. | 她付出了这么多努力 不可能就这样放弃的 |
[13:17] | Was there anyone she didn’t get along with? | 那她有没有和谁有过纠纷 |
[13:19] | There was this chump, Kenny J. | 是有个混蛋 叫肯尼·J |
[13:21] | He bounced out after her first two weeks, though. | 她刚来两周 他就走了 |
[13:23] | What did Kenny have against her? | 肯尼和她有什么矛盾 |
[13:25] | Kenny was Lola’s supplier. | 肯尼负责给洛拉供货 |
[13:26] | She turned state’s on him for a reduced sentence. | 她向法院揭发了他 好获得减刑 |
[13:29] | Okay, did Kenny have a last name? | 你知道肯尼姓什么吗 |
[13:31] | Johnson. | 约翰逊 |
[13:35] | You know this guy, Booth? | 你认识这个人吗 布斯 |
[13:37] | Um, thanks, um, | 谢谢你 |
[13:38] | Kenny and I, we were in prison together. | 我和肯尼 曾经是狱友 |
[13:48] | You have something to show me, Ms. Warren? | 你有什么要给我看的吗 沃伦女士 |
[13:49] | Oh, Dr. Saroyan, yes. | 是 瑟罗博士 |
[13:51] | Um, as I was re-articulating, | 我在给尸骨复位的时候 |
[13:53] | I noticed extensive fractures on the ribs, | 注意到死者肋骨 颅骨和肩胛骨上 |
[13:56] | skull and scapulae. | 均有大量骨折 |
[13:59] | The severity makes me think the victim | 根据骨折的严重性 我觉得死者 |
[14:01] | was beaten with some kind of blunt weapon. | 曾被钝器击打过 |
[14:04] | Repeated strikes indicate a crime of passion, | 多次袭击也说明这是冲动作案 |
[14:07] | so this wasn’t premeditated. | 所以这起案件不是有预谋的 |
[14:08] | Exactly. The killer was probably super pissed. | 没错 凶手当时一定很生气 |
[14:11] | I’m vibing we’ve got cause of death, | 我的直觉告诉我 我们找到死因了 |
[14:12] | but I think Dr. B’s gonna want more than that. | 不过B博士肯定想要更多证据 |
[14:15] | Let me know when you have a definitive answer | 等你找到确切的死因 |
[14:17] | on cause of death. | 再来告诉我 |
[14:19] | You do not need my permission | 你想做什么就做 |
[14:20] | to do what you want to do, Angela. | 不需要我的许可 安琪拉 |
[14:22] | I’m not asking your permission. I… | 我没有征求你的许可 我只是… |
[14:24] | Can’t we even just talk about anything anymore? | 我们就不能好好说说话了吗 |
[14:28] | I just wanted to know your opinion. | 我只是想知道你的意见而已 |
[14:30] | You want to go spend time with Sebastian in his studio. | 你想去塞巴斯蒂安的工作室找他 |
[14:32] | I support you. | 我支持你 |
[14:33] | Then why does it sound like you hate the idea? | 那你的口气为什么听上去这么不爽 |
[14:35] | Forget how I sound. | 别管我的口气 |
[14:37] | You do you, I’ll do me. | 你做你想做的 我做我喜欢的 |
[14:39] | That’s not how marriage works. | 可婚姻不是这么来的啊 |
[14:42] | At least, that’s not how our marriage works. | 至少我们的婚姻不能是这个样子 |
[14:44] | Well, things change. | 事情会变的 |
[14:47] | Uh, sorry. I’ll come back. | 不好意思 我等会儿再来好了 |
[14:48] | No, no, Cam. Your timing is perfect. | 没事的 凯 你来得正好 |
[14:51] | Sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah, we… uh… we’re fine. | 嗯 我俩…我俩没事 |
[14:54] | We’re done talking, or whatever you want to call | 我俩没什么可谈的了 如果你把刚才那个 |
[14:57] | what we were just doing. | 叫做谈话的话 |
[15:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:02] | Hodgins, I wanted you to take a look at this tissue. | 哈金斯 麻烦你看一看这块组织 |
[15:07] | It looks like burn marks, | 看起来像个烧伤痕迹 |
[15:08] | but I haven’t seen any other signs of burning in the sludge. | 可是我没在污泥里看到任何有燃烧过的迹象 |
[15:11] | Neither did I on the remains. | 我在遗体上也没找到 |
[15:12] | Okay, all right. Just leave this with me. | 好吧 把这个交给我吧 |
[15:14] | I’ll test it for particulates | 我会测验一下颗粒 |
[15:14] | and figure out what left such an isolated mark. | 看看是什么留下了这块独立的印记 |
[15:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:19] | I’m just gonna… | 那我就… |
[15:23] | Me, too. | 我也走了 |
[15:30] | I met Kenny in prison, | 我和肯尼是在监狱里认识的 |
[15:31] | before they dropped the charges against me. | 那时他们还没有给我判刑 |
[15:34] | The guy’s got one hell of a record. | 这家伙的罪名可真多啊 |
[15:36] | Seems kind of dangerous. | 感觉他有点危险啊 |
[15:36] | Okay, Kenny was the only guy in there who had my back. | 肯尼是当时唯一一个会支持我的人 |
[15:39] | It’s not easy being friends with a cop. | 和警察做朋友的日子可没那么好过 |
[15:41] | That’s fair enough, but Baltimore PD | 你说得不是没道理 可是巴尔的摩警署 |
[15:43] | has him listed as a known suspect | 把他列为了至少两起谋杀案的 |
[15:45] | in at least two murders. | 已知嫌疑犯 |
[15:47] | Rumors. Nothing else. | 那都是谣言 仅此而已 |
[15:49] | – Why are you protecting this guy? – I told you. | -你为什么要保护这个人 -我告诉过你了 |
[15:50] | I know him, all right? | 我了解他 |
[15:52] | He’s a good guy, or at least he’s a reformed guy. | 他是个好人 至少他也已经改过自新了 |
[15:54] | I’m just saying, try to keep an open mind. | 我只想让你知道 凡事皆有可能 |
[15:57] | And I’m just saying, | 我也只是想让你知道 |
[15:57] | innocent until proven guilty, right? | 在没有证明他有罪之前 他就是无辜的 |
[16:07] | – Look at you. – Hot damn, | -瞧瞧你 -好极了 |
[16:08] | – that you Seeley Booth? – How are you? | -瑟雷·布斯 是你啊 -最近还好吗 |
[16:10] | – Kenny J, he looks good. – Hey, man. | -肯尼·J 气色不错啊 -你好 |
[16:12] | This here is my partner, Agent Aubrey. | 这位是我的搭档 奥布里探员 |
[16:14] | – Your partner. – Yeah. | -你的搭档 -对 |
[16:16] | I’m guessing this isn’t a social call. | 那你应该不是来找我话家常的了 |
[16:18] | I’ll tell you what, can we talk over here? | 我们借一步说话吧 |
[16:24] | All right, so, um…listen. | 是这样的…听着 |
[16:26] | Lola Marshall is dead. | 洛拉·马歇尔死了 |
[16:29] | And you think I did it. | 你觉得是我杀的她 |
[16:30] | We just got to rule you out, Kenny. That’s all. | 我们需要排除你的嫌疑 肯尼 仅此而已 |
[16:32] | Actually, we’re here to ask you a few questions. | 事实上 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[16:35] | When was the last time you saw Lola? | 你上次见到洛拉是什么时候 |
[16:38] | I don’t know, probably when I left Next Step. | 我不记得了 大约是我离开下一步的时候吧 |
[16:39] | We ignored each other. | 我俩谁都没理谁 |
[16:41] | All right, you grow up the way I did, | 像我们这种成长背景的人 |
[16:42] | you get real good at ignoring schmucks. | 都很擅长无视那些笨蛋 |
[16:44] | Still, living in the same house | 但是要和把你送进监狱的女人 |
[16:46] | as the woman who got you locked up– | 一起生活在同一个屋檐下 |
[16:48] | that must have been hard. | 还是很难的吧 |
[16:49] | Look, uh, you see that? | 看到这个了吗 |
[16:53] | That’s just the one I got for being chill with this guy. | 这就是我和这哥们关系好的后果 |
[16:55] | All right, I got no interest in living | 我是真的不想 |
[16:56] | – with my head on a swivel again. – I’ll tell you what, | -再提心吊胆地活着了 -我就这么说吧 |
[16:58] | all we need is an alibi. Where were you, | 我们只需要你的不在场证明 两周前 |
[17:00] | uh, two weeks ago, late Friday? | 那个星期五晚上 你在哪里 |
[17:02] | I had to guess, I’d say at home, sleeping. Watching TV. | 大概是躺在家里看电视 睡觉吧 |
[17:06] | Life’s pretty boring, now. | 我现在的生活无聊得很 |
[17:07] | So, in other words, you don’t have an alibi. | 所以换句话说 你没有不在场证明 |
[17:10] | Look, Booth, you know me. | 布斯 你是了解我的 |
[17:10] | – I-I’m no killer. – Look, I’ll tell you what, | -我是不会杀人的 -这样吧 |
[17:12] | we know how to get in touch with you | 如果我们还需要进一步了解情况的话 |
[17:13] | if we have any more questions, okay? | 会再跟你联系的 知道了吗 |
[17:14] | – I got a few quest… – I’m proud of you, Kenny. | -我还有几个问… -我为你骄傲 肯尼 |
[17:16] | Take care of yourself, all right? | 照顾好自己 |
[17:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:20] | The hell was that? He doesn’t need an alibi? | 你在搞什么 你就不在乎他没有不在场证明吗 |
[17:22] | – Booth, you’re too close to this. – Stop, okay? | -布斯 你有点太感情用事了 -别说了 |
[17:23] | You saw him. The guy got stabbed for me. | 你也看到了 他曾经为了我挨了刀子 |
[17:25] | Yeah, but just because he protected you then, | 没错 但就因为他保护过你 |
[17:26] | doesn’t mean it’s right for you to protect him now. | 这不代表你现在维护他就是对的 |
[17:28] | Don’t tell me how to do my job, Aubrey. | 别告诉我怎么做事 奥布里 |
[17:30] | The guy’s a suspect in a murder investigation. | 那个人是一桩谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[17:32] | My gut says there’s nothing here. | 但我的直觉告诉我他不是凶手 |
[17:33] | Your gut? | 你的直觉 |
[17:34] | Booth, are you the lead on this case | 布斯 你是作为探员负责调查此案 |
[17:36] | or his friend? | 还是他的朋友 |
[17:36] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[17:42] | I’m here, caffeinated and I’m ready to jam on some bones. | 我来了 灌了咖啡准备好对付骨头了 |
[17:45] | Good timing. | 来得正好 |
[17:46] | Hodgins just gave me his analysis | 哈金斯刚把我发现的 |
[17:48] | of the burn mark I found. | 那个灼伤的分析结果给我 |
[17:50] | It’s gunshot residue, | 里面有弹药残留 |
[17:52] | which means the victim wasn’t just beaten, | 也就是说死者不仅受到殴打 |
[17:54] | she was shot. | 还被射中了 |
[17:56] | Aubrey tried to kiss me. | 奥布里试图亲我 |
[17:58] | Tried to kiss you? | 试图亲你 |
[17:59] | Yeah, it was a weird timing thing. | 对 但是时机挺怪 |
[18:01] | Um, but, our entire relationship has been a weird timing thing. | 但我们的关系整个都时机挺怪的 |
[18:04] | Oh, well, I didn’t know that it was technically a relationship. | 好吧 我真不知道这算恋爱关系 |
[18:07] | Because of the slowness. | 因为它的进展如此缓慢 |
[18:08] | Glaciers move faster. | 冰川移动的速度都比这快 |
[18:10] | Um, I mean, I think the feelings are there, | 我是说 我觉得我们对对方有好感 |
[18:13] | but what if it doesn’t matter? | 但如果并不需要更进一步呢 |
[18:15] | What if the physical is just never there? | 如果我们永远不会亲亲抱抱呢 |
[18:16] | And then I never have another orgasm, | 这样我就再也不会有高潮 |
[18:18] | and life is just a futile existence | 而生活只是无用的存在 |
[18:19] | of jumping from one binge-watched show to another. | 一部又一部地刷连续剧而已 |
[18:24] | Jessica, Aubrey is crazy about you. | 杰西卡 奥布里非常喜欢你 |
[18:26] | It’s obvious. | 这很明显 |
[18:27] | You think the fact that it’s taken you guys months | 是不是因为你们好几个月才亲上 |
[18:29] | to get to an actual kiss, may have built it up a bit? | 所以期望值太高了呢 |
[18:35] | It’s so frustrating. | 真是令人郁闷 |
[18:36] | I mean, I’m normally the forward one. | 通常我才是主动的一方 |
[18:39] | Why can’t I be here? | 为什么我做不到 |
[18:40] | Because you’re scared. | 因为你害怕 |
[18:43] | Maybe you feel differently about him | 也许与对所有其他人相比 |
[18:44] | than you have about anyone else. | 你对他有不一样的感觉 |
[18:47] | You know, it’s easy to want to run away | 你很容易就会想要 |
[18:48] | from things that scare you. | 从你害怕的事情中逃离 |
[18:50] | Easier than trying to fight through the complications. | 这比试图解决困局要容易 |
[18:54] | Do you want to talk about things? | 你想谈什么事情吗 |
[18:57] | Yes. This gunshot wound. | 没错 这个枪伤 |
[18:59] | Until we find what part of the body this tissue is from… | 我们只有找出这块组织属于身体的哪个部分 |
[19:03] | We won’t know whether the gunshot wound was fatal. | 才能知道枪伤是否致命 |
[19:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:06] | I’m on it. | 我正在找 |
[19:19] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[19:23] | These are incredible. | 这些都太美了 |
[19:27] | Each is a piece of my soul. | 每一张都是我的一块灵魂碎片 |
[19:30] | That’s what photography is, Angela. | 这就是摄影的真谛 安琪拉 |
[19:33] | It’s finding the truth, | 是寻求真相 |
[19:34] | the beauty, where you least expect it. | 在最不可能的地方发现美 |
[19:37] | Yeah, but how do you… | 对 可你怎么 |
[19:39] | how do you know where to look? | 你怎么知道去哪里找呢 |
[19:40] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[19:42] | Not at first, at least. | 至少一开始不知道 |
[19:45] | It calls to me, though. | 它会召唤我 |
[19:48] | What does? | 什么 |
[19:50] | Beauty. | 美 |
[20:12] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[20:16] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[20:23] | – Oh, Angela. – Angela. | -安琪拉 -安琪拉 |
[20:25] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[20:31] | Hi, what are you… | 你来 |
[20:33] | what are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[20:35] | I thought you were having a bad dream. | 我以为你正在做噩梦 |
[20:38] | Uh, yeah, I-I was. | 是的 没错 |
[20:40] | I-I-I have not been sleeping well lately. | 我 我最近都没怎么睡好 |
[20:44] | Anyway, I think I narrowed down | 总之 我觉得我缩小了 |
[20:45] | where the victim was the day she died. | 死者在死亡当天的活动区域 |
[20:47] | Great. Great. You should… | 很好 很好 你该 |
[20:48] | You should tell Booth and Aubrey. | 你该告诉布斯和奥布里 |
[20:51] | Yeah, that’s where I was heading | 对 我在听到你说梦话之前 |
[20:52] | before I heard you talking in your sleep. | 的确想这么做的 |
[20:56] | You said his name, you know. | 你说了他的名字 你知道吧 |
[21:14] | So we know that our victim | 我们知道死者 |
[21:16] | was somewhere in Northeast Baltimore | 在被害当天曾在 |
[21:18] | the day she was killed. | 巴尔的摩东北部活动 |
[21:19] | The tower that her cell phone pinged off of, | 她手机定位到的信号发射塔 |
[21:21] | it services this three-mile radius | 服务范围就在这里 |
[21:23] | right around here. | 五公里半径内 |
[21:29] | I’m a visual person, okay? | 我是个视觉型的人 |
[21:30] | I got to be able to see it. | 我得标出来亲眼看见才行 |
[21:31] | Identifying the problem– that’s half the battle. | 找到问题是成功的一半 |
[21:33] | I-I found two other anomalies, | 当我在检查污泥时 |
[21:35] | when I was searching through the sludge, right? | 我还发现两处异常 |
[21:36] | The first one being rock salt. | 第一处是岩盐 |
[21:38] | The stuff that they use | 是下雪时他们洒在地上 |
[21:38] | to defrost the streets when it snows? | 用来化雪的东西吗 |
[21:40] | Yeah, that’s right. Now, this type of rock salt, | 对 这种岩盐 |
[21:41] | it’s composed of sodium chloride | 主要成分为氯化钠 |
[21:43] | and contains traces of cyanide. | 并含有痕量氰化物 |
[21:45] | Great, so the public service departments | 很好 所以公共服务部门 |
[21:47] | are trying to kill us. | 想要杀了我们是吧 |
[21:48] | Well, unfortunately, due to its toxicity, | 不幸的是 由于它的毒性 |
[21:49] | it’s only used in certain poorer neighborhoods, | 它只在一些较贫穷的街区被使用 |
[21:52] | like this one right in here. | 就像在这里的一块 |
[21:53] | That is still a lot of territory to cover. | 这圈出的地方还是不小 |
[21:55] | You still haven’t heard | 你还没听到 |
[21:56] | the pièce de résistance: | 最重要的一点 |
[21:58] | Fresh tar on the victim’s shoe treads. | 死者鞋底上的新鲜柏油 |
[22:00] | In our narrowed-down area here, | 在已经被薯条包围的 |
[22:02] | of French fry quarter, the only street being re-paved | 缩小的范围中 在洛拉被害当天 |
[22:05] | on the day of Lola’s murder, was this one here, | 重新铺路的街道只有这里的一条 |
[22:07] | Kennison Avenue, right by the Arlington Estate Co-ops. | 肯尼森大街 就在阿林顿合作公寓旁边 |
[22:11] | So what was Lola doing at the Co-ops? | 那洛拉在合作公寓干什么 |
[22:14] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[22:15] | That’s all you. | 这要靠你了 |
[22:19] | I found slight fractures on the inferior surfaces | 我在腕骨内侧发现了 |
[22:22] | of the carpals. | 轻微骨折 |
[22:23] | At first, I thought they were postmortem, | 起初我以为这是死后造成的 |
[22:26] | maybe even the result | 可能是掩埋她的 |
[22:27] | of the mudslide she was buried in. | 那片泥石流所造成的 |
[22:29] | You were mistaken. | 而你错了 |
[22:30] | Yes. The inferior surfaces | 对 腕骨和跗骨内侧的 |
[22:33] | of the carpals and tarsals, are fractured in the same way, | 骨折形式是相同的 |
[22:36] | indicative of a repeated stress injury | 这暗示着在短时间内 |
[22:39] | over a short period of time. | 形成的重复性挤压伤 |
[22:41] | Suggesting? | 这意味着 |
[22:42] | Suggesting the victim fought back. | 意味着死者曾反抗过 |
[22:44] | These are defensive wounds. | 这些是防御伤 |
[22:46] | You are incorrect again, Ms. Warren. | 你又错了 沃伦女士 |
[22:48] | I have seen injuries similar to these | 我曾在死者被活埋的案例中 |
[22:50] | in instances where the victim was buried alive. | 见过与此相似的伤 |
[22:52] | The fractures are reflective | 这些骨折反映出 |
[22:54] | of clawing or kicking | 死者不断抓挠踢踹 |
[22:56] | her way out of an enclosed space. | 试图逃出密闭空间 |
[22:59] | This just got way darker and creepier. | 这听上去愈发毛骨悚然了 |
[23:02] | Oh, um, I found something else. | 我还发现了别的 |
[23:07] | Note the slight widening | 注意到死者耻骨联合 |
[23:08] | of the victim’s pubic symphysis. | 略微扩张 |
[23:11] | The victim has given birth before. | 死者曾生育过 |
[23:13] | While she was still maturing. | 在她还在发育的时候 |
[23:16] | You are speculating that the baby | 你是推测当年生下的孩子 |
[23:18] | is now old enough to be the killer. | 现在年龄已经足够成为凶手了 |
[23:20] | An angry kid abandoned by his mother? | 被母亲抛弃的愤怒小孩吗 |
[23:23] | You know, it’s interesting to me | 对我来说很有意思的是 |
[23:25] | that you didn’t even | 你以前根本没有 |
[23:26] | visit or-or speak to your mother | 拜访或者和你母亲说过话 |
[23:29] | the whole time that she was in prison. | 她在监狱的整个期间 |
[23:31] | She didn’t want me, why should I want her? | 是她先不要我的 我干吗要要她 |
[23:34] | Anger and resentment are very rational feelings | 被父亲或母亲抛弃后产生愤怒和怨恨 |
[23:36] | after being abandoned by a parent. | 是非常符合理性的情感 |
[23:39] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[23:41] | So those feelings didn’t just go away | 所以当她搬到过渡治疗所的时候 |
[23:43] | when she moved to the halfway house. | 这些情感也不会简单地消失 |
[23:45] | Maybe she tried to look you up, | 也许她曾试图寻找你 |
[23:47] | and you couldn’t see that she’d changed. | 而你却没有看到她已经有所改变了 |
[23:50] | You’re bitter, so you lashed out, and you killed her. | 你很痛苦 于是发火并把她杀了 |
[23:53] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[23:54] | Okay, then what changed? | 好吧 那么到底是什么事改变了 |
[23:56] | Why go back and visit her now, | 这么多年之后 |
[23:58] | after all of these years? | 你为什么现在要回去看她 |
[24:02] | You’re sweating, | 你在出汗 |
[24:03] | and it’s only 70 degrees in here. | 这里只有21摄氏度而已 |
[24:06] | You’re showing evidence of ptyalism, | 你有多涎症的迹象 |
[24:08] | and your nostrils have begun broadening. | 而且你的鼻孔放大了 |
[24:11] | Ptyalism, right. | 多涎症 好吧 |
[24:12] | Except, what does that mean? | 但那说明什么呢 |
[24:13] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[24:15] | I’m right, aren’t I? | 我说对了 不是吗 |
[24:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:20] | I’m three months. | 我怀孕三个月了 |
[24:21] | Well, taking care of yourself | 好吧 因成年 |
[24:22] | after aging out of the system is scary enough. | 离开寄养系统独立生活已经够可怕的了 |
[24:26] | Taking care of a baby on top of that… | 何况紧接着又要照顾一个婴儿… |
[24:28] | Maybe you thought that your mother owed you something. | 也许你认为你母亲欠你一些东西 |
[24:30] | Then maybe you thought you can get something from her. | 然后也许你觉得你能从她那里得到些什么 |
[24:32] | Then you found out that she had nothing. | 然后你发现她一无所有 |
[24:33] | And then you snapped. | 然后你就崩溃了 |
[24:35] | You think I killed her?! | 你觉得是我杀了她 |
[24:38] | No way! | 不可能 |
[24:40] | She said she wanted us to be a family. | 她说她希望我们成为一家人 |
[24:42] | She said she wanted to take care of us. | 她说她想照顾我们 |
[24:45] | That she had a real job, | 还说她有一份真正的工作 |
[24:46] | and that she was gonna break the cycle. | 她会打破过去的恶性循环 |
[24:49] | So I said okay. | 于是我说好吧 |
[24:52] | I wanted that, too. | 我也希望如此 |
[24:57] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[25:01] | I let myself believe that I have a future, | 我让自己相信 我有未来了 |
[25:03] | but, I… | 但是 我… |
[25:08] | …I’m alone again. | …我现在又成了一个人 |
[25:13] | Kalani, you need to tell us | 卡拉尼 你得告诉我们 |
[25:14] | if there’s anything about your mother’s life | 你母亲的生活中有什么事 |
[25:18] | that may have gotten her killed. | 有可能导致她被害 |
[25:21] | She seemed… | 她看起来… |
[25:23] | excited. | 很兴奋 |
[25:25] | She-she was saving up so that | 她在攒钱 这样等我十八岁的时候 |
[25:27] | when I turn 18 we could get an apartment together. | 我们就可以一起租间公寓 |
[25:31] | We were making plans. | 我们正在计划未来 |
[25:34] | Okay, look, were there any changes in habit here? | 好吧 听着 她有没有习惯上的改变 |
[25:36] | Did she have any new acquaintances in her life? | 比如她生活中有没有遇到什么人 |
[25:38] | Anything like that? | 类似的事 |
[25:40] | Uh, the last time I saw her, | 上次我见到她的时候 |
[25:42] | sh-she was frustrated, because she had to leave early. | 她有些不开心 因为她得早点走 |
[25:46] | Something a-about some friend, some Kenny guy, | 跟某个朋友相关 叫什么肯尼的 |
[25:50] | was waiting in the car for her. | 他在车里等她 |
[25:52] | Kenny, Kenny Johnson? | 肯尼 是肯尼·约翰逊吗 |
[25:55] | I don’t know his last name. | 我不知道他姓什么 |
[25:57] | Just that they were at the halfway house together. | 只知道他们一起在过渡治疗所待过 |
[26:07] | Note the slight abrasions on the superior nuchal line. | 注意上项线上的细微磨损 |
[26:11] | Damage from the mudslide? | 是泥石流导致的吗 |
[26:13] | Uh, I do not believe so. | 我觉得不是 |
[26:14] | These appear to be perimortem and are inconsistent | 这些看起来是死前伤 |
[26:18] | with any of the other injuries sustained | 而且跟被害人遇害时受到的 |
[26:20] | during the victim’s murder. | 其它伤口不符 |
[26:24] | Which is why I want you to swab for trace. | 所以我想要你取样检验 |
[26:29] | Booth and I spoke with Lola’s daughter, Kalani. | 布斯和我跟洛拉的女儿卡拉尼谈过了 |
[26:33] | The foster kid. | 就是那个寄养的孩子 |
[26:34] | How did that go? | 有什么结果吗 |
[26:36] | I remember being her age, | 我记得我在那个年纪的时候 |
[26:37] | and having no one to turn to, | 找不到任何人可以帮我 |
[26:39] | and having no idea | 也不知道 |
[26:42] | what was coming next. | 接下来会发生什么 |
[26:44] | I recall a feeling | 我回忆起一种 |
[26:46] | of being overtaken, | 被压倒的感觉 |
[26:48] | as though, if I forced myself, | 就好像 如果我强迫自己 |
[26:50] | to think about the future, I would implode. | 去思考未来 我心里就要爆炸了 |
[26:55] | Angela tell you to talk to me? | 安琪拉让你来找我谈的吗 |
[26:57] | No. | 不是 |
[26:59] | But, Dr. Hodgins, you’re my friend | 但是 哈金斯博士 你是我的朋友 |
[27:02] | and my colleague, and I care about you. | 也是我的同事 我很关心你 |
[27:07] | Sometimes it doesn’t matter | 有时即使得到整个世界的支持 |
[27:08] | if you have the whole world supporting you, | 我也感到毫无意义 |
[27:12] | success can be just out of reach. | 因为我注定无法成功 |
[27:15] | Then success must be redefined | 那我们就应该将成功 |
[27:17] | as that which can be accomplished. | 重新定义为做好自己力所能及的事 |
[27:22] | If Kalani can’t have | 如果卡拉尼无法得到 |
[27:23] | a family with her mother and her child, | 一个由她母亲和孩子组成的家庭 |
[27:25] | then she must find an alternative | 那么她必须找到另一种 |
[27:28] | that she can live with. | 她能接受的生存方式 |
[27:29] | And if I can’t find an alternative? | 如果我找不到另一种方式呢 |
[27:32] | You have to, to survive. | 你必须去找 你得活下去 |
[27:35] | You make a faulty assumption, Dr. Brennan. | 你做了一个错误的假设 布纳恩博士 |
[27:37] | Survival doesn’t necessarily mean living. | 能生存并不必然意味生活 |
[27:49] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[27:51] | Booth, what’s up, man? | 布斯 怎么了 哥们 |
[27:52] | What’s up is that you lied to me. | 你说怎么了 你骗了我 |
[27:54] | Last time I asked you if you saw Lola, | 上次我问你见没见过洛拉 |
[27:56] | and you said it was, like, months. | 你说大概几个月前见过 |
[27:59] | Now I find out that you saw her the day she disappeared? | 而现在我竟发现你在她失踪的那天见过她 |
[28:01] | Look, you don’t know what it’s like. | 听着 你不知道那是怎么回事 |
[28:03] | All right, you got out of prison, | 好吧 你出狱了 |
[28:04] | right back to your cush job. Me? | 马上回去做你的高薪工作 我呢 |
[28:07] | To the world, I’m just an ex-con. | 对整个世界来说 我就是个有前科的人 |
[28:09] | Do you know how hard it was for me to get a job | 你知道一旦留下这种记录 我有多难 |
[28:11] | with my record? | 找到一份工作吗 |
[28:12] | I mean, they find out I’m involved | 我是说 如果他们发现我被牵扯进 |
[28:13] | in an FBI investigation, | 一起联调局的调查案件 |
[28:14] | how long you think they’ll let me stay? | 你觉得他们还能让我待下去吗 |
[28:17] | And I didn’t kill that woman. | 而且我又没杀那个女的 |
[28:18] | Then why didn’t you just say you were with her? | 那你为什么不直接说你跟她在一起 |
[28:22] | You know, back in the day, Lola ran product for me. | 你知道 以前洛拉是帮我跑货的 |
[28:24] | All right, best thing you can do right now | 好了 你现在最好是乖乖告诉我 |
[28:25] | is tell me something that I don’t know. | 一些我不知道的东西 |
[28:30] | Kalani’s mine. | 卡拉尼是我的孩子 |
[28:32] | You and Lola were in a relationship? | 你和洛拉谈过恋爱吗 |
[28:34] | No, it was casual, part of the lifestyle. | 不 只是上过床 我们很随意的 |
[28:36] | Of course, she didn’t tell me the baby was mine | 当然 她没告诉我这孩子是我的 |
[28:38] | until a month ago. | 直到一个月前 |
[28:42] | It’s not like you guys were on good terms, though. | 可你们关系并不好 |
[28:45] | She was all about giving Kalani a family. | 她只想给卡拉尼一个家 |
[28:48] | It wasn’t about me and her getting together, she just… | 她并没有想跟我在一起 她只是… |
[28:52] | I don’t know, man, | 我不知道 伙计 |
[28:52] | she just wanted Kalani to know she has a dad. | 她只想让卡拉尼知道自己有个父亲 |
[28:54] | Uh, sounds like to me, | 这话我听起来 |
[28:56] | that she wanted the three of you to have a second chance. | 倒觉得她是想要再给你们三人一次机会 |
[28:59] | Well, anyway, I couldn’t go through with it. | 不管怎样 我都做不到 |
[29:01] | I mean, look at me, man. | 我是说 你看看我吧 |
[29:03] | You think I’m a worthy dad? | 你觉得我像是个称职的父亲吗 |
[29:05] | If I was my dad, I’d run the other way. | 如果我有我这么个父亲 我也会躲远的 |
[29:10] | All right, so yeah, I stayed in the car. | 好吧 我确实是在车里 |
[29:11] | And then drove Lola back to Next Step. | 然后我把洛拉载回了下一步 |
[29:13] | And that’s the last I saw her. | 这就是我最后一次看见她 |
[29:15] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[29:26] | I had a sex dream about Sebastian. | 我做了一个关于塞巴斯蒂安的春梦 |
[29:30] | And Hodgins knows. | 而且哈金斯知道了 |
[29:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:39] | Well, um… | 这个嘛… |
[29:43] | Angela, do you intend to cheat on Hodgins with Sebastian? | 安琪拉 你是打算劈腿塞巴斯蒂安吗 |
[29:49] | No. | 没有 |
[29:51] | No. | 不 |
[29:53] | Except what if part of me wants to? | 但万一部分的我想这么做呢 |
[29:56] | I mean, I don’t, I don’t want to cheat on Hodgins. | 我也不想给哈金斯戴绿帽 |
[29:58] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[29:59] | At least, I love the Hodgins that I married. | 至少我爱当初娶我的那个人 |
[30:04] | You believe his injury | 你觉得他的身体状况 |
[30:05] | has damaged him irreparably? | 已对他造成无可挽回的伤害 |
[30:08] | Hasn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[30:10] | It’s not even about him not walking. | 关键都不在于他无法行走 |
[30:12] | It’s-it’s him. | 而在于他这个人 |
[30:14] | He’s different. He’s… | 他变了 他 |
[30:16] | distant. | 离我好远 |
[30:19] | It just… it doesn’t feel like a real marriage anymore. | 感觉再也没有婚姻该有的样子了 |
[30:22] | The injury didn’t impact Hodgins’ spinal reflexes | 那些伤害对骶骨部位的脊髓反射 |
[30:26] | at a sacral level. | 并没有影响 |
[30:27] | He’s still sexually capable. | 他仍有能力进行性行为 |
[30:31] | Yeah, everything about him is still capable of it. | 他各个方面都仍有能力 |
[30:35] | It just doesn’t make a difference if he’s given up. | 但既然他要放弃 这些有什么用呢 |
[30:39] | He can’t fix that void, | 如果他不承认是自己创造了空虚 |
[30:42] | if he doesn’t take responsibility for creating it. | 就不能填补内心的失落 |
[30:47] | I-I-I can’t make him change unless he wants to. | 除非他自己肯 否则我也无法叫他改变 |
[30:52] | And if he never wants to? | 那假如他永远都不肯呢 |
[31:05] | The rug in here is a definite match | 这种地毯无疑就是 |
[31:08] | for the fiber Hodgins found in the occipital injury. | 哈金斯在枕骨伤口处发现的那种纤维 |
[31:10] | So Jasmine and Lola’s room could be our crime scene. | 那么加斯明和洛拉的房间就有可能是犯罪现场 |
[31:13] | Hodgins also found trace of brass. | 哈金斯还发现了少量黄铜 |
[31:16] | Uh, maybe from what she was beaten with? | 或许来自打她的那件凶器 |
[31:22] | So should we talk? | 咱们该谈谈吗 |
[31:25] | You mean, instead of awkwardly avoiding | 你的意思是不再继续尴尬地 |
[31:27] | the pink elephant in the room? | 回避显而易见的问题 |
[31:28] | Yeah, something like that. | 没错 差不多吧 |
[31:30] | Then, no. | 那就算了 |
[31:31] | Uh, not now. | 现在不行 |
[31:32] | Let’s get through this case. | 咱们来办案 |
[31:36] | This looks like brass. | 这看着像黄铜 |
[31:39] | It’s not working. | 开不了 |
[31:40] | It’s got a broken bulb in it. | 里面有个坏了的灯泡 |
[31:43] | For a lamp that’s not working, | 虽然这盏台灯亮不了 |
[31:44] | this one sure is lighting up like a Christmas tree. | 但它这里倒是像圣诞树一样发光呢 |
[31:46] | Blood? | 血吗 |
[31:47] | Definitely. | 肯定是血 |
[31:48] | What the hell are y’all doing in my room? | 你们在我房里搞什么鬼 |
[31:50] | This here’s private property. | 这儿可是私有财产 |
[31:52] | Jasmine Santangelo, | 加斯明·桑坦赫洛 |
[31:53] | you’re under arrest for the murder of your roommate, | 现在以谋杀你室友洛拉·马歇尔的罪名 |
[31:55] | Lola Marshall. | 将你逮捕 |
[31:56] | Man, hell no… what the… | 伙计 天啊别 搞什么 |
[31:58] | Aubrey. | 奥布里 |
[32:02] | Got something else. | 有了新发现 |
[32:04] | You gonna deny that those drugs belong to you, too? | 你还要抵赖说那些毒品不是你的吗 |
[32:08] | I didn’t think so. Let’s go. | 我看不会 咱们走吧 |
[32:21] | Found over a half kilo of Wiley Monkey in your room, Jasmine. | 在你房里发现了半公斤威利猴 加斯明 |
[32:26] | You can’t prove that’s mine. | 你没法证明那是我的 |
[32:27] | Shouldn’t be hard to convince a jury | 要让陪审团相信 |
[32:28] | that a killer, fresh out of jail, | 一个刚出狱的杀人犯 |
[32:30] | got involved in the drug trade and another murder. | 又涉嫌贩毒和谋杀 这应该不算难 |
[32:33] | I didn’t mean to kill my stepdad. | 我不是故意杀死继父 |
[32:35] | I just wanted him to leave me alone and stop touching me, | 我只是想让他离我远远的 别再碰我 |
[32:38] | and I swear I didn’t kill Lola. | 而且我发誓没杀洛拉 |
[32:40] | Here’s how it went down in my head. | 给你说说我的想法吧 |
[32:42] | She found your stash, | 她发现了你的毒品 |
[32:44] | threatened to turn you in, | 威胁要揭发你 |
[32:46] | so you beat her to death with that lamp. | 于是你就用那盏台灯把她打死了 |
[32:48] | Man, I didn’t even know she was dead until y’all FBI agents | 兄弟 是你们联调局探员在下一步告诉我 |
[32:51] | showed up at Next Step. | 我才知道她死了 |
[32:52] | I liked Lola. | 我喜欢洛拉 |
[32:54] | She was good to me. | 她对我很好 |
[32:55] | I didn’t hurt her. | 我没有伤害她 |
[32:56] | Somebody did. | 总有人吧 |
[32:58] | Maybe your supplier found out | 或许你的供货商知道 |
[32:59] | that she knew your little secret. | 她发现了你的小秘密 |
[33:03] | Jasmine, listen to me. | 加斯明 听我说 |
[33:05] | I want to believe you, | 我也想相信你 |
[33:06] | but you’ve got to give me something to go on here. | 但你总得给我点线索吧 |
[33:08] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:11] | It doesn’t matter if I talk. | 我说不说都一样 |
[33:13] | Either you’ll throw me back in prison, | 最后要么被你送进监狱 |
[33:15] | or he will kill me. | 要么就被他杀死 |
[33:16] | He who? | 他是谁 |
[33:18] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[33:21] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:27] | Ms. Warren. | 沃伦女士 |
[33:28] | Please take a look at the posterior surfaces | 麻烦看一下左侧 |
[33:31] | of the left third through fifth vertebral ribs. | 第三至第五椎肋的后表面 |
[33:35] | Now, run your finger along the damage. | 现在摸一下这些损伤 |
[33:40] | It feels like pitting. | 感觉有凹坑 |
[33:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:44] | How does this help us find the path of the bullet? | 这对我们查出子弹的路径有何帮助 |
[33:47] | It doesn’t. This pitting is not the direct result | 没有帮助 凹坑不是由弹伤 |
[33:49] | of the bullet wound. | 直接造成 |
[33:50] | So how does that help us? | 那对我们有何帮助 |
[33:52] | Have Dr. Hodgins swab for trace. | 叫哈金斯检验上面的成分 |
[33:54] | I need to find Angela. | 我要去找安琪拉 |
[33:56] | So the victim was leaning up against something, | 死者当时是靠在什么东西上的 |
[33:59] | like a wall? | 比如一面墙 |
[34:00] | Based on the severity of the blunt force trauma, | 根据钝器伤的严重程度 |
[34:02] | I would postulate that it’s much more likely | 我推测可能的情况是 |
[34:05] | that at least initially, | 至少一开始 |
[34:07] | she was lying down, near unconsciousness. | 她是躺着的 几乎没有意识 |
[34:10] | Now, I believe when the bullet passed through her body, | 我认为子弹穿过她身体时 |
[34:12] | it hit the surface she was lying on, | 击中了她所躺的物体 |
[34:14] | causing debris to blow back into her ribs. | 于是子弹碎屑又炸回她的肋骨 |
[34:17] | Debris that was hard enough to cause pitting on the bones. | 碎屑十分坚硬 使她骨头上出现了凹坑 |
[34:20] | Got something for you. | 我有发现 |
[34:22] | Dr. Hodgins. Do you have the results of your swabs | 哈金斯博士 伤处的检验结果 |
[34:25] | of the injuries? | 出来了吗 |
[34:26] | Yeah, I ran them through microspectrophotometry, | 出来了 我用显微分光光度测定法 |
[34:29] | and found traces of steel and also carpet fiber. | 发现少量钢和地毯纤维 |
[34:32] | It’s a polyester and polyolefin blend, | 是一种聚酯聚烯烃混合物 |
[34:34] | like what you’d find in the trunk of a car. | 通常用于汽车后备箱 |
[34:36] | Angela, now place the victim inside the trunk of a car. | 安琪拉 模拟死者身处汽车后备箱 |
[34:41] | The amount of damage caused by the beating | 殴打造成了巨大伤害 |
[34:43] | suggests the killer presumed Lola was dead | 所以凶手把洛拉装进车里时 |
[34:46] | when he placed her in the vehicle. | 以为她已经死了 |
[34:48] | You think she regained consciousness | 你是说她又恢复意识 |
[34:50] | and tried to claw her way out as he was driving. | 想在行车过程中爬出去吗 |
[34:53] | Then when the killer reached the dumpsite, | 接着当凶手抵达弃尸点 |
[34:56] | he found she was still alive, and he shot her. | 发现她还活着 就开枪打死她 |
[34:58] | The bullet hit the bottom of the trunk with enough force | 子弹撞上后备箱底部 后坐力很大 |
[35:00] | to cause the blowback which ricocheted into her body. | 所以反弹回她体内 |
[35:04] | Dr. Hodgins, can you determine the kind of car | 哈金斯博士 根据地毯纤维和金属合金 |
[35:07] | based on the carpet fibers and the metal alloy? | 你能确定是哪种汽车吗 |
[35:09] | Uh, yeah, actually, I already did. | 可以 其实我已经确定了 |
[35:11] | Mazda, BMW, Ford Mustang and Fusion. | 马自达 宝马 福特野马和福特福星 |
[35:14] | Wait, BMW? | 慢着 宝马 |
[35:15] | There was a BMW at the halfway house. | 中途康复站就有一辆宝马 |
[35:18] | Uh, I’ll notify Booth and Aubrey. | 我这就告诉布斯和奥布里 |
[35:20] | I-I already told you guys everything I know. | 我知道的情况都告诉你们了 |
[35:22] | No. We think you might have left out a few details. | 才没有 你应该省了一些细节 |
[35:25] | Such as the fact that you’re the murderer. | 比如你就是凶手这样的事实 |
[35:31] | That’s bull. | 胡说 |
[35:32] | I mean, you don’t have any proof. | 你们也没有任何证据 |
[35:34] | Lola discovered Jasmine was working for you. | 洛拉发现加斯明替你干活儿 |
[35:36] | She refused to participate in your scam, didn’t she? | 她拒绝参与进你的骗局 是吧 |
[35:39] | Maybe she even threatened to turn you in? | 或许她还威胁要揭发你 |
[35:41] | You couldn’t stand for that, so you beat her, | 这点你可不能忍 就揍了她 |
[35:43] | and you threw her in your car. | 然后把她扔到车里 |
[35:45] | When you saw she was still alive, | 当你发现她还活着 |
[35:46] | you shot her. | 你开枪打死了她 |
[35:47] | That’s a great story. Great story. | 故事编得不错 故事不错 |
[35:49] | I don’t know who’s gonna believe you. | 我不知道谁会相信你 |
[35:51] | I-I-I’m a public servant. | 我是公务员 |
[35:54] | I have years of experience. | 经验丰富 |
[35:55] | But our lab can tie Lola’s body | 但我们的实验室可以证明 |
[35:57] | and injuries directly to your car. | 洛拉尸体上的伤痕和你的车有关 |
[35:59] | We have indisputable physical evidence, Mr. Hemingway. | 物证确凿 海明威先生 |
[36:07] | Was it so wrong wanting to make a little something on the side? | 偶尔想赚点外快真的罪大恶极吗 |
[36:10] | You know, do something for myself for once. | 就一次 为了自己做点什么 |
[36:13] | I mean, half those fools, | 那些傻瓜中有一半的人 |
[36:15] | they’d be back in the lifestyle with or without me. | 无论有没有我都会又走老路的 |
[36:18] | I bet they can’t wait to see you | 我敢打赌他们迫不及待 |
[36:19] | on the other side of the bars. | 想看到你被关进监狱里 |
[36:21] | Okay, you can’t send me there. | 好吧 你不能把我送进监狱 |
[36:24] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[36:25] | Relax, Thomas. I’m sure they’ll show you | 放松 托马斯 我相信他们会像 |
[36:27] | the same kindness that you showed them. | 你对他们一样 对你很好的 |
[36:45] | You ready to go home? | 准备回家了吗 |
[36:47] | Yes, but not with you. | 是 但不是和你 |
[36:51] | Okay, look, if this is about the dream, | 好吧 听着 如果是和那个梦有关 |
[36:53] | then I think that we… | 那我觉得我们… |
[36:54] | This has nothing to do with your dream, Angela. | 和你的梦无关 安琪拉 |
[36:58] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:59] | That’s everything. | 我们的一切 |
[37:00] | It’s all my money, property, | 这是我所有的钱 我的财产 |
[37:03] | and it’s all yours. | 都是你的了 |
[37:05] | Whoa, wait, um, I’m sorry. | 等等 不好意思 |
[37:07] | I… this feels like, um, are you trying to… | 我…我感觉…你是在试图… |
[37:11] | We’re broken. | 我们支离破碎的 |
[37:13] | And it’s my fault, | 这是我的错 |
[37:14] | because I am… miserable. | 因为我…痛苦不堪 |
[37:19] | And what’s worse is I’m making you miserable. | 更糟的是 我让你也痛苦不堪 |
[37:23] | So change. | 那就改变吧 |
[37:25] | I know that this is painful for you, | 我知道这对你而言很痛苦 |
[37:28] | and I know that you think | 我知道你认为 |
[37:28] | that I couldn’t possibly understand | 我不可能理解 |
[37:31] | what it’s like. | 这是什么感觉 |
[37:33] | But this is life. | 但这就是人生 |
[37:35] | It’s hard, and it is painful, | 很艰难 很痛苦 |
[37:38] | and it is every day. | 每天都是这样 |
[37:40] | But we fight. | 但我们要与之抗争 |
[37:42] | We fight together. | 我们一起抗争 |
[37:44] | This is my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[37:46] | No, this is a coward’s decision. | 不 这是懦夫的决定 |
[37:49] | I am not letting you make it. | 我不会允许你这么做的 |
[37:53] | I don’t care about any of the stuff in this folder. | 我不在乎这些文件夹里的东西 |
[37:56] | I need you. | 我要你 |
[38:06] | See you at home. | 回家见 |
[38:37] | It’s a beautiful thing you’ve done for them, Booth. | 你为他们做的事很美好 布斯 |
[38:40] | Kenny’s done bad things. | 肯尼做了很多坏事 |
[38:41] | He’s paid the price, but you know, | 他付出了代价 |
[38:42] | he’s taking responsibility. He’s reformed. | 但他正承担起责任 他洗心革面了 |
[38:45] | He deserves a second chance. | 他值得第二次机会 |
[38:48] | And a family. | 和一个家庭 |
[38:50] | They both do. | 他们都是 |
[38:53] | We’re gonna be late for your testimony. | 你的取证要迟到了 |
[38:56] | – Are you ready? – Yeah, I’m ready. | -你准备好了吗 -我准备好了 |
[38:57] | Let’s go, Bones. | 走吧 骨头 |
[39:55] | Have you ever noticed it’s never too cold for ice cream? | 你有没有注意到 吃冰激凌永远不嫌天气冷 |
[39:58] | Oh, are you cold? | 你冷吗 |
[39:59] | Here. | 给你 |
[40:04] | Thanks, boyfriend. | 谢谢你 男朋友 |
[40:06] | I mean, my friend who is a boy. | 我是指我的男性朋友 |
[40:10] | Attaboy, Aubrey. | 做得好 奥布里 |
[40:12] | So, I want to kiss you. | 我想吻你 |
[40:17] | So you think maybe it means something | 你觉得这是不是意味着一些事 |
[40:19] | that you haven’t yet, that we haven’t… | 一些你还没有…我们还没有… |
[40:21] | No, it’s my fault. | 不 是我的错 |
[40:22] | I mean, I built it up in my head, | 我对这件事期望太大 |
[40:23] | and now it’s like this big T. Rex. | 现在它就像巨型霸王龙似的 |
[40:25] | Big with short arms? | 大个子 小短腿 |
[40:26] | Yeah, it’s-it’s scary. | 它很可怕 |
[40:28] | Yeah, I get that. | 我明白 |
[40:30] | Yeah, but, I’m not in a rush. | 是 但我不急 |
[40:33] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[40:34] | I mean, normally, I’m really good at this kind of thing. | 我通常很擅长这种事 |
[40:37] | You know what that tells me? | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[40:39] | That what you and I have isn’t normal. | 我们之间的情感不同寻常 |
[40:42] | It’s more special than that. | 这更特殊 |
[40:50] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[40:51] | Count on it. | 求之不得 |
[40:58] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[41:21] | I take full responsibility for my aggressive actions | 我为我对保罗·沃尔特斯采取的暴力行为 |
[41:23] | against Paul Walters, | 负全责 |
[41:25] | and I am prepared to accept the punishment | 我准备接受与这罪行 |
[41:28] | that fits the crime. | 相应的惩罚了 |
[41:30] | Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 |
[41:30] | are you in agreement with your partner’s assessment | 你同意你的搭档对情况的 |
[41:32] | of the situation in question? | 分析评估吗 |
[41:34] | Completely. | 完全同意 |
[41:36] | And you are convinced that such actions | 并且你确信这种行为 |
[41:38] | will not be repeated in the future? | 不会在日后重演 |
[41:46] | You see, Dr. Brennan represents this Bureau and its values | 布纳恩博士代表的联调局及其价值观念 |
[41:49] | more than any agent that I have ever worked with. | 比与我合作过的任何探员都要多 |
[41:52] | I mean, sh-she made a mistake. | 她犯了错 |
[41:54] | Look, we all do. | 我们都犯过错 |
[41:56] | And we all are gonna make mistakes in the future, | 我们以后也都会犯错 |
[42:00] | and we should be able to make those mistakes. | 我们应该有犯错的权利 |
[42:02] | We should be able to learn from them, | 我们要能够从错误中吸取教训 |
[42:04] | grow from them, | 从中成长 |
[42:05] | and be given a second chance. | 获得第二次机会 |
[42:08] | I mean, will Bones here ever punch anyone again? | 骨头会不会再打人 |
[42:11] | I-I-I can’t say, | 我说不好 |
[42:13] | but you should give her a chance to try. | 但你应该给她机会尝试 |
[42:19] | You want this committee to forego punishment | 你是想让委员会不作惩处 |
[42:21] | so Dr. Brennan can try not to hit people? | 好让布纳恩博士努力不去打人 |
[42:24] | I will not be trying; I will succeed. | 我不会努力去做 我会成功 |
[42:27] | I have no doubt you will. | 我相信你会 |
[42:29] | With Agent Booth’s help. | 在布斯探员的帮助下 |
[42:31] | Exactly. I’m sorry? | 没错 你说什么 |
[42:32] | Dr. Brennan, this committee is placing you | 布纳恩博士 委员会判处你 |
[42:34] | on six month’s probation, | 六个月的缓刑 |
[42:36] | to be overseen by Agent Booth. | 由布斯探员监管 |
[42:38] | A failure on your part | 你的失败 |
[42:40] | will be considered a failure on his part. | 会被视为他的失败 |
[42:42] | – We’ll take it. – No, no. | -我们接受 -不 不 |
[42:43] | Agent Booth didn’t do anything wrong. | 布斯探员什么都没有做错 |
[42:45] | He should not be held accountable for my actions. | 他不该因为我的行为受罚 |
[42:47] | It doesn’t matter because you’re not going to do it again, right? | 这不重要 因为你不会再犯了 对吗 |
[42:49] | – That’s not the point. – It is the point. | -这不是重点 -这是重点 |
[42:50] | – No. – You’re… you are gonna do it again? | -不 -你会…你会再犯吗 |
[42:52] | – Booth. – What? | -布斯 -什么 |
[42:53] | Has a decision been made here? | 做出决定了吗 |
[42:55] | – Can you just give me one second? – Clearly not the point. | -能等一下吗 -这不是重点 |
[42:56] | The point is, that you’re not gonna hit anyone again, right? | 重点是 你不会再打人了 对吗 |
[42:58] | – That’s not the point. – She’s not… | -这不是重点 -她不是… |
[43:00] | She’s not going to hit anyone ever again. | 她不会再打人了 |
[43:02] | – We accept. – We’re not accepting. | -我们接受 -我们不接受 |
[43:03] | – We accept. – No. We are not… not gonna take that. | -我们接受 -不 我们…不接受 |
[43:05] | That’s fine, yes, we’ll take that. | 没关系 我们接受 |