时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, here we go. Christine’s first report card. | 好吧 克里斯汀的第一份成绩单 |
[00:03] | – Lay it on me. – In math, | -读给我听听吧 -数学课 |
[00:05] | her teacher gave her an E-plus. | 老师给了她一个E+ |
[00:08] | Wait a second, I don’t know what that means. | 等一下 E+是什么意思 |
[00:09] | It’s, like, one step up from an “F.” that’s bad. | 只是比及格好一点而已吗 这成绩很烂 |
[00:11] | No, “E”, in this case, stands for “exemplary”. | 不 这里的E是指”杰出的” |
[00:14] | It’s the highest possible grade. | 这是最高的成绩了 |
[00:15] | Of course it does. And it’s E-plus, too, huh? | 这才像是咱家闺女的成绩 而且还是E+呢 |
[00:19] | She also got an E-plus in physical education. | 体育成绩也是E+ |
[00:21] | That is something I never achieved. | 我体育从来没得过这么高分 |
[00:23] | Lightning-quick reflexes. | 闪电一般快速的反应 |
[00:24] | Just like her dad, huh? | 就像她爸一样 |
[00:26] | Fast like a flea. | 动如脱兔 |
[00:27] | – Aw, you remembered. – Yeah, okay. What about spelling? | -你还记得 -当然 拼写成绩呢 |
[00:30] | I was horrible at spelling. Thank God for computers, | 我拼写烂透了 还好现在有电脑了 |
[00:31] | ’cause I, you know, I couldn’t even spell | 因为我连”拼写”这个词 |
[00:33] | the word “spelling”. | 都不会拼 |
[00:34] | Well, that’s just sad, Booth. | 这也太惨了 布斯 |
[00:35] | That’s a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[00:36] | Okay? Come on, what’d she get? | 好不好 快说 她拼写成绩怎么样 |
[00:38] | – E-plus. – E-plus! | |
[00:40] | Actually, she got perfect grades across the board. | 实际上 她每一科成绩都这么好 |
[00:43] | This calls for a celebration. | 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[00:44] | Taking her out for ice cream after dinner. | 晚饭后带她去吃雪糕 |
[00:46] | – What is it? – A body was found in the Potomac. | -怎么了 -波拖马可河里发现一具尸体 |
[00:48] | – It’s being brought to the lab. – Well, that’s not good, | -正在运往实验室的途中 -这可不妙 |
[00:50] | because that means the local PD moved the victim | 因为这就意味着当地警方将尸体 |
[00:52] | from the crime scene, | 从犯罪现场移出了 |
[00:53] | and I know how much you hate that. | 我知道你有多讨厌他们这么做 |
[00:54] | I do. | 确实 |
[00:55] | However, I’m not going to allow this minor irritation | 不过我不会让这么点小不愉快 |
[00:59] | to get in the way of my excellent mood. | 影响我绝佳的心情 |
[01:01] | I mean, our daughter is a genius. | 咱们的女儿是天才 |
[01:05] | E-plus. | |
[01:10] | Two frat guys from Georgetown | 乔治城的两个兄弟会成员 |
[01:13] | found the body while attempting a polar bear plunge | 在波拖马可河尝试冬泳的时候 |
[01:15] | in the Potomac. | 发现了尸体 |
[01:16] | From what I can see of the remaining tissue, | 从尸体上残余的组织判断 |
[01:18] | the victim was a Caucasian male. | 死者是白人男性 |
[01:20] | Big, too, at least six feet tall. | 个子也不小 至少1米82以上 |
[01:22] | Yeah, well, the facial reconstruction | 尸体没有下颚骨 |
[01:24] | is gonna be a bit tough without the mandible. | 面部重建会有点难 |
[01:27] | Whoa-ho-ho, nice bracelet. | 好漂亮的手镯 |
[01:30] | I’m not sure who’s got more ice on them, you or the victim. | 我都不知道你和死者谁身上的冰块[钻石]更多了 |
[01:32] | Uh, the victim, obviously. | 显然是死者 |
[01:35] | You like it? | 你觉得好看吗 |
[01:36] | I got it for Angie as a desperate attempt to apologize | 这是我送给安琪的道歉礼物 |
[01:39] | for what a jerk I’ve been recently. | 因为我最近实在太混蛋了 |
[01:40] | It wasn’t necessary. | 你不用这样的 |
[01:42] | You’ve… you’ve been through a lot. | 你 你近来也不容易 |
[01:43] | I know, but I just want you to know | 我知道 但我只是想让你知道 |
[01:46] | that I’m trying and… | 我在努力 还有 |
[01:48] | and I love you very much. | 我非常爱你 |
[01:49] | Okay, enough of the lovey-dovey. | 好了 你们俩秀恩爱秀够了吧 |
[01:50] | Honestly, I found you guys more bearable | 老实说 你俩现在才让我受不了呢 |
[01:52] | when you were unbearable. | 还不如你是混蛋那会呢 |
[01:54] | Well, I for one, am glad to see you | 至少我很开心见到你 |
[01:56] | more like your old self again. | 更像以前的自己了 |
[01:58] | Now it’s just Dr. Brennan’s mood I have to worry about. | 现在我只需要担心布纳恩博士的情绪了 |
[02:00] | Yeah, uh, there’s no way she can do an examination | 没错 她是绝对没办法对这个人性冰棍 |
[02:03] | on a human popsicle. | 做任何检验的 |
[02:05] | According to my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[02:06] | at room temperature, without forced convection, | 在没有强制对流的常温环境下 |
[02:09] | it should take approximately | 这些冰块需要大概 |
[02:11] | eight hours and 33 minutes for the ice to melt. | 8小时33分钟才能融化 |
[02:14] | Brennan’s not gonna want to wait that long. | 布纳恩肯定不愿意等那么久 |
[02:16] | Actually, I think I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[02:22] | So what are you thinking? | 你怎么想 |
[02:24] | Homicide? Accidental drowning? Suicide? | 是谋杀 意外溺水 还是自杀 |
[02:26] | Well, we don’t know, Aubrey, | 在实验室结果出来之前 |
[02:27] | till we get stuff back from the lab, right? | 咱们都说不准对吧 奥布里 |
[02:29] | Here are the pictures. | 这些是照片 |
[02:30] | There you are. Finally. | 你在这啊 终于找到你了 |
[02:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:33] | Karen, great. Yeah. | 凯伦 太棒了 |
[02:34] | Okay, what are you doing here? | 好吧 你来干吗 |
[02:35] | Does the BRIU have an interest in the case? | 行为分析组对这个案子有兴趣吗 |
[02:37] | Oh, no, uh, actually, | 不 实际上 |
[02:38] | I don’t know what case you’re referring to, | 我根本不知道你在说哪个案子 |
[02:40] | but if you need my help. | 但是如果你需要我帮忙的话 我很乐意 |
[02:42] | No, actually, you know, it’s probably just a suicide, so… | 不 实际上有可能这只是个自杀的案子 所以 |
[02:45] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[02:46] | ‘Cause given the weather, I don’t think so. | 因为就这个天气来讲 我觉得不会是自杀 |
[02:48] | – She doesn’t think so. – Obviously. | -她不认为是自杀 -显然 |
[02:49] | No, see, suicide by drowning | 不 寒冷天气下 |
[02:52] | decreases 72% in cold weather. | 溺水自杀的比例下降72% |
[02:54] | Behaviorally, we can’t control our reflex | 行为学上来讲 我们无法控制自己遇到 |
[02:55] | to get out of icy water. | 冰水时会想要躲的这种自然反应 |
[02:57] | Unless you jump off the bridge, | 除非你是从桥上跳下去的 |
[02:58] | and then you really don’t have a choice of getting out. | 这样你就没办法从水里出来了 |
[03:00] | – Which bridge? – Body was found in Rock Creek; | -哪座桥 -尸体是在罗克溪被发现的 |
[03:02] | nearest bridge is Theodore Roosevelt. | 最近的桥是西奥·多罗斯福 |
[03:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:06] | See, the bridge of choice for jumpers | 跳桥的人会选择艾灵顿公爵桥 |
[03:08] | is either the Duke Ellington or the George Washington. | 要不就是乔治·华盛顿桥 |
[03:11] | Besides, I mean, | 再说 |
[03:12] | look at this body. | 看看这尸体 |
[03:13] | Our victim’s wearing a suit. | 死者还穿着西服 |
[03:14] | Looks nice, put together. | 打扮的很整齐 |
[03:16] | Nope. I think you’ve got a body dump. | 不 我认为这是弃尸 |
[03:18] | Okay, so that’s great. | 好吧 太好了 |
[03:19] | Thank you very much for coming in. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[03:20] | If you don’t have anything else about the case, you can… | 如果你对这个案子没有别的什么看法了 就可以 |
[03:21] | Oh, no, actually, I-I came to see Agent Aubrey. | 不 实际上 我是来找奥布里探员的 |
[03:24] | He’s right here. | 他就在这 |
[03:25] | Me? Okay. What do you need? | 找我 好吧 有什么事 |
[03:26] | Well, I have not had my morning coffee yet, | 我今天早上还没喝咖啡呢 |
[03:29] | and I thought maybe you and I could go get some. | 我想没准咱俩可以去喝杯咖啡 |
[03:31] | Together. | 一块去 |
[03:32] | I already have coffee. | 我已经喝过咖啡了 |
[03:35] | Well, maybe, um, a rain check. | 也许可以改个时间 |
[03:38] | Tonight? | 今晚怎么样 |
[03:40] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:41] | She’s asking you out on a date. | 她在约你呢 |
[03:43] | Mm-hmm. What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[03:47] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你刚才说什么 |
[03:54] | What we’ve done is we’ve hooked these vents up | 我们把这些管道 |
[03:56] | to a metallurgical blast furnace. | 接在了一个冶金高炉上 |
[03:57] | I happened to have one lying around | 我之前做实验的时候 |
[03:59] | from a previous experiment. | 恰好用过一个 |
[04:00] | Is this the same furnace that almost | 这就是去年那个差点 |
[04:02] | burned down the lab last year? | 把整个实验室给烧了的高炉吗 |
[04:03] | Uh, different circumstances, but yes. | 现在情况不同了 不过就是这个 |
[04:06] | I call her Smaug, | 我称她为史矛革[霍比特人中的巨龙] |
[04:08] | because this baby breathes fire. | 因为这宝贝会喷火 |
[04:10] | According to my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[04:11] | it should take approximately | 应该只需要15.2秒 |
[04:13] | 15.2 seconds for the ice to melt. | 冰块就融化了 |
[04:15] | What about the water and particulate evidence? | 那水和微粒证据怎么办呢 |
[04:17] | Yeah, there’s a 400-gallon basin | 炉格下面放了一个 |
[04:19] | below the grates that’s catching every last drop. | 1500多升的大桶会接住融化下来的每一滴水 |
[04:22] | Proceed. | 开始吧 |
[04:25] | T minus three. | 倒计时 三 |
[04:27] | Two. | 二 |
[04:29] | One. | 一 |
[04:36] | It’s working! | 管用了 |
[04:38] | Applied science is a beautiful, beautiful thing! | 应用科学真的是很美好的东西 |
[04:59] | I must say, that is excellent work. | 我必须说 很出色 |
[05:07] | Well done, Dr. Hodgins. | 干得漂亮 哈金斯博士 |
[05:08] | You are king of the lab once again. | 你又一次成为实验室之王了 |
[05:49] | Ugh, God, just when I think I’ve seen everything. | 天啊 我还以为我什么都见过了呢 |
[05:53] | It’s like you’re rootering a pair of lungs. | 你简直像是在挖肺 |
[05:55] | Yeah. The interesting thing is, | 是呀 有趣的是 |
[05:57] | I’m not seeing any river water. | 肺里好像没有任何河水 |
[05:59] | No dinoflagellates or micro-algae | 这个肺部组织中 |
[06:01] | in any of this lung tissue. | 没有腰鞭毛虫或是微型藻类 |
[06:03] | Well, that means, then, | 这也就是说 |
[06:04] | that that behavioral analyst was right, | 那个行为分析师说得对 |
[06:05] | that this was a body dump. | 这是弃尸 |
[06:07] | So I’m guess things are better between you and Hodgins? | 我猜你跟哈金斯现在关系好些了 |
[06:11] | Oh, yeah, they are. | 是的 |
[06:15] | It’s just this is totally not me. | 不过这手链完全不是我的风格 |
[06:17] | Well, it’s totally me, so no complaining. | 太是我的风格了却没人送我 所以我不会抱怨 |
[06:19] | Yeah, I appreciate that he’s trying. | 我很感激他的努力 |
[06:22] | It’s just, it’s not like it was before. | 只不过 现在还是跟以前不一样了 |
[06:25] | We’re not… | 我们 |
[06:27] | intimate. | 不亲密了 |
[06:28] | Give it time. | 多给他点时间 |
[06:30] | I’m sure he’ll engage with you when he’s ready. | 我相信等他准备好了就会有所行动的 |
[06:33] | And you’ll be right there when he does. | 而你也会陪在他身边 |
[06:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | Oh, hey, what about… what about her? | 那 那她呢 |
[06:41] | Her? | 她 |
[06:43] | Yeah, for an I.D. | 没错 可以用这个查死者身份 |
[06:45] | I mean, if a guy gets a tattoo of a woman’s face on his arm, | 如果一个男人的胳膊上纹着一个女人的脸 |
[06:48] | then she probably meant something to him, right? | 那她大概对他有些特殊意义 对吧 |
[06:50] | You want to run your facial recognition software | 你想通过面部识别软件查找 |
[06:52] | on the tattoo? | 这个纹身中的女人 |
[06:53] | If we can find her, | 如果我们能找到她 |
[06:54] | then maybe she can give us an I.D. | 也许她能告诉我们死者是谁 |
[06:59] | Okay, so when’s the big date? | 什么时候约会啊 |
[07:01] | There’s not gonna be any date. | 没什么约会 |
[07:03] | That’s not what I heard. I heard you say “Yes.” | 我听到的可不是这样 我听到你答应了 |
[07:05] | What was I supposed to say? She blindsided me. | 我还能说什么 她攻我不备 |
[07:08] | Who the hell asks someone out in front of another person? | 哪有人当着别人的面提出约会要求的 |
[07:11] | Well, you know, shrinks tend to be a little bit crazy. | 你也知道 心理医生都有点疯 |
[07:13] | And you know what they say about the crazy ones in bed. | 你知道大家都说疯疯的人床上功夫好 |
[07:16] | No. | 不 |
[07:17] | Look, things are going great with me and Jessica. | 我跟杰西卡之间进展得很顺利 |
[07:19] | I don’t want to mess that up. | 我不想把事情搞砸 |
[07:20] | You got something? | 有线索了吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah. Angela’s sending me, uh, | 安琪拉查到了死者身上 |
[07:23] | an I.D. of the tattoo of this lady, | 纹的那个女人的身份了 |
[07:25] | Lissa Bowman, Bethesda, Maryland. | 马里兰州贝塞斯达的丽萨·鲍曼 |
[07:27] | Lissa Bowman — why does that name sound familiar? | 丽萨·鲍曼 这个名字怎么这么耳熟呢 |
[07:29] | Huh, maybe you had coffee with her. | 没准你跟她一块喝过咖啡 |
[07:30] | You’re good, you know that? | 你很厉害知道吗 |
[07:32] | All right, you mind taking that one? | 好吧 这次你自己去可以吗 |
[07:33] | I’m gonna go, uh, sort out this date thing with Karen. | 我要去跟凯伦把约会这件事解决了 |
[07:35] | No problem. You better nip this in the bud, huh? | 没问题 你最好把这件事掐死在萌芽中 |
[07:38] | Because, before you know it, coffee turns into lunch, | 因为还没等你反应过来 咖啡就变成午饭 |
[07:41] | and then lunch into dinner, | 午饭就变成晚饭 |
[07:43] | and then the candles are burning low | 然后就整晚 |
[07:46] | all night long. | 黏在一起了 |
[07:52] | Yeah, it’s got to be Frankie. | 肯定是弗兰基 |
[07:56] | He got that tattoo when we were vacationing | 我们有一年在南部海滩度假时 |
[07:58] | down in South Beach one year. | 他去纹的文身 |
[08:00] | – That’s also where I was born. – Really? | -那也是我出生的地方 -是吗 |
[08:02] | So when did you first notice your husband went missing? | 那你是什么时候发现你丈夫失踪的呢 |
[08:04] | A week ago. | 一周前 |
[08:05] | I didn’t really think much of it, | 我没想太多 |
[08:06] | ’cause he’s often out of town for work. | 因为他经常会出差 |
[08:08] | Mm-hmm. And what kind of work did he do? | 他是做什么工作的 |
[08:10] | Frankie was what you would call a fixer. | 弗兰基是个清道夫 |
[08:12] | And his clients were nothing but top-shelf. | 他的客户都是高端人士 |
[08:14] | Politicians and CEOs, athletes. | 政客 执行总裁 运动员之类的 |
[08:16] | He even had a handful of movie stars. | 甚至还有不少电影明星 |
[08:19] | Right, okay. So his job was to use | 好吧 所以他的工作就是 |
[08:21] | whatever means necessary | 用一切必需的手段 |
[08:22] | to make sure his client’s problems went away. | 来确保他客户的问题消失 |
[08:26] | Frankie always tried to keep me safe by not telling me | 弗兰基为了保护我 |
[08:28] | too much about what he was doing. | 一直不告诉我他的工作内容 |
[08:30] | I just wish Frankie had taken such good care of himself. | 我只是希望弗兰基也能这么好好照顾自己 |
[08:33] | I’m gonna need to talk to somebody at his work. | 我需要找他的同事谈谈 |
[08:35] | You should talk to Kerry, | 你应该去找凯莉 |
[08:36] | his assistant. | 他的助理 |
[08:37] | I’ll get you her number. | 我把她的电话号码给你 |
[08:39] | Right. | 好的 |
[08:40] | Here you go. | 给 |
[08:41] | Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 |
[08:43] | you find who did this, you hear me? | 你一定要找到凶手 听见了吗 |
[08:46] | You find them, and you make them pay. | 你找到他们 然后让他们付出代价 |
[08:53] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[08:55] | In examining the cleaned skull, | 检查清理好的头骨的时候 |
[08:56] | I identified some perimortem stellate fractures | 我发现牙槽突 上颌骨 |
[08:58] | to the alveolar process, the maxilla | 还有下鼻甲上有一些死亡前 |
[09:00] | and the inferior nasal conchae. | 造成的星状骨折 |
[09:02] | Fractures which are indicative of blunt force trauma. | 这些骨折说明是钝器伤造成的 |
[09:04] | I believe cause of death was due to intracerebral hemorrhage. | 我认为死因是脑内出血 |
[09:07] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[09:09] | Good work. | 表现不错 |
[09:11] | I see your daughter did well. | 你女儿的成绩不错嘛 |
[09:13] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[09:14] | We’re very proud of her. | 我们很为她骄傲 |
[09:16] | I, too, received nothing but top marks at her age, | 我是她那年纪的时候 成绩也是很突出的 |
[09:18] | in every subject matter. | 每门课都是 |
[09:20] | Of course, standards were much higher | 当然 我读一年级那时候 |
[09:21] | when I was in first grade. | 标准可比现在高多了 |
[09:23] | A point of fact, I actually was exemplary in all my subjects. | 我那时才真的是每门课都很杰出 |
[09:27] | What do you mean “standards were higher”? | 你说那时候标准更高是什么意思 |
[09:29] | Well, take this E-plus Christine received in Art. | 就比如说克里斯汀艺术课的这个E+吧 |
[09:32] | Look at that drawing. | 你看看她的画 |
[09:33] | The lines jitter. | 线条不流畅 |
[09:35] | The color palette is either primary or mud brown. | 调色除了基本色就是泥土色 |
[09:37] | She hardly applied any shadowing techniques at all, | 一点阴影也没有画 |
[09:39] | which I certainly did at her age. | 我在她那年纪已经懂画阴影了 |
[09:42] | Objectively speaking, I’d have to give her work a “G,” | 客观来讲 她这幅画只能拿个G |
[09:45] | for good. At best. | 代表优秀 不能更高了 |
[09:46] | Are you criticizing my daughter’s art? | 你这是在批判我女儿画的画吗 |
[09:48] | And her math skills. | 还有她的数学水平 |
[09:50] | I mean, look at that stick figure, | 你看那堆木柴似的东西 |
[09:51] | which I can only presume is you. | 我猜她画的是你吧 |
[09:53] | It has 14 fingers. | 她竟然画了14根手指 |
[09:55] | And while polydactylism is a real thing, | 尽管确有多指畸形这种疾病 |
[09:57] | I hardly think it applies here. | 我并不觉得它适用于这幅画上 |
[09:59] | Dr. Wells, you can go, | 威尔斯博士 你可以走了 |
[10:01] | and have Dr. Hodgins swab the skull for particulates. | 请让哈金斯博士收集一下颅骨上的颗粒 |
[10:04] | Oh, I already did that before I came in here. | 我来之前已经办完了 |
[10:07] | But that shouldn’t surprise you. | 这应该是你意料之中的吧 |
[10:08] | After all, I am exemplary in all my work. | 毕竟我在工作方面一向杰出 |
[10:19] | So, listen, about the whole coffee thing this morning, | 那个 关于今天早上喝咖啡的那件事 |
[10:22] | you know, my apologies. I-I misunderstood. | 我要向你道歉 是我误会你的意思了 |
[10:24] | The truth is, I’m… I’m seeing someone. | 事实上 我现在正在和人交往 |
[10:27] | No, I totally get it. It’s fine. | 我明白的 没关系 |
[10:29] | – So no… no hard feelings? – No. | -你不会介怀吧 -不会 |
[10:31] | It’s intriguing, but… | 我是挺好奇的 不过… |
[10:33] | No, no hard feelings. | 我不会介怀的 |
[10:35] | Wait, what’s intriguing? | 你说什么让你好奇 |
[10:37] | So you said that you knew the victim, Frank Kwiatowski? | 你说你认识受害人弗兰克·奎塔斯基 |
[10:39] | What? Yeah. No, sort of. | 什么 嗯 算是吧 |
[10:41] | Uh, my-my father used his services back in the day. | 我爸之前曾经是他的客户 |
[10:44] | Ah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[10:45] | Benjamin Aubrey, financier. | 金融家本杰明·奥布里 |
[10:47] | Arrested for running a multimillion-dollar Ponzi scheme | 因设下涉及上百万美元的庞氏骗局而被捕 |
[10:49] | and then running off to Croatia instead of facing charges. | 却没有乖乖服刑 而是逃去了克罗地亚 |
[10:52] | I see you did your homework. | 我知道你做过作业了 |
[10:53] | Well, it’s just, I like to know who I’m going out with, | 我只是想了解我要约会的人 |
[10:55] | or not going out with as the case may be. | 不过现在看来是没可能了 |
[10:57] | You must have some profound daddy issues. | 你和你父亲肯定积怨很深吧 |
[11:00] | So why did your father hire Kwiatowski? | 你父亲为什么雇佣奎塔斯基 |
[11:02] | You know, honestly, my father never really talked to me | 老实说 我爸从来不和我 |
[11:04] | about his business, okay? | 聊他生意上的事 |
[11:06] | He just let me tag along sometimes. | 他只是有时候会让我跟着而已 |
[11:08] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[11:10] | Your daddy issues, I mean. | 我说的是你的父亲情结 |
[11:12] | It explains why you’re such a pleaser. | 怪不得你这么懂得讨别人欢心 |
[11:14] | Why you say yes to things that you don’t need or want, | 怪不得你会同意去做你不想做的事情 |
[11:16] | like coffee. | 比如喝咖啡 |
[11:17] | Have you ever seen a therapist? | 你有没有看过心理医生 |
[11:19] | You know, I think I could be of real help to you. | 我觉得我可以帮助你 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna take that as a no. | 看来你是不愿意咯 |
[11:33] | Look, we deal in delicate matters, but to be honest, | 我们处理的都是敏感事件 不过老实说 |
[11:36] | I can’t think of anyone who had the balls to mess with Frank. | 我想不出谁会有胆来招惹弗兰克 |
[11:38] | He could be intimidating. | 他还是挺吓人的 |
[11:40] | Did you guys, uh, remodel recently? | 你们这里最近装修过吗 |
[11:42] | No. Maybe, like, five years ago. Why? | 没有 上次都是五年前了吧 怎么了 |
[11:44] | No reason. I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[11:45] | I used to come here a lo… long time ago. | 我很久以前常来这里 |
[11:48] | I see you’ve expanded. | 我看你们扩张了 |
[11:49] | A conference room, second office. | 有了会议室 第二间办公室 |
[11:52] | Oh, so business is good. | 看来你们生意不错 |
[11:54] | Frank was outstanding at his job. | 弗兰克的工作一向出色 |
[11:56] | – How was he as a boss? – Good enough. | -他为人怎么样 -还行吧 |
[11:58] | Well, then I’m curious why you waited | 我想知道你为什么拖了一个星期 |
[11:59] | a week to report him missing. | 才报案说他失踪 |
[12:01] | Because I was in Atlanta working. | 因为我当时在亚特兰大工作 |
[12:03] | Look, I’m telling you, if you want them, | 你要想要证据的话 |
[12:04] | I’ve got car rental and hotel receipts. | 我这里租车单据和酒店发票都有 |
[12:07] | Not to mention a dozen eyewitnesses. | 更别说目击证人了 |
[12:08] | Well, speaking of paperwork, | 说到文件 |
[12:09] | I’m gonna need copies of all of Frank’s case files, | 我需要弗兰克所有案宗的复件 |
[12:11] | including his computers. | 包括他的电脑 |
[12:13] | Be my guest. | 随便拿 |
[12:14] | Go at it. | 别客气 |
[12:25] | Okay, come on, Kerry. | 别跟我闹了 凯莉 |
[12:28] | You and I both know that those aren’t the real files. | 你我都清楚那些文件不是真的 |
[12:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:32] | You know, as a kid, | 要知道 我小时候 |
[12:33] | growing up, I was pretty curious. | 对事情都充满好奇 |
[12:35] | Tended to snoop around a lot. | 所以我喜欢到处翻看 |
[12:38] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[12:39] | that’s probably why I became a cop. | 那应该就是我成为警察的原因 |
[12:41] | Oh, no, I think you became a cop | 不 我认为你成为警察 |
[12:42] | because your father’s a pathological liar | 是因为你父亲是个病态撒谎者 |
[12:45] | and it made you question everything. | 这让你学会质疑一切 |
[12:47] | Or that’s one opinion. | 这只是我的一个看法 |
[12:50] | Anyway, | 不管怎么说 |
[12:51] | as I was saying, I tended to snoop around a lot, | 像我之前所说 我喜欢到处翻看 |
[12:54] | especially when I had to entertain myself | 尤其是我父亲很忙没空管我 |
[12:58] | because my father was too busy for me. | 我必须要自己找事情做的时候 |
[13:01] | That’s how I know that mirror is a two-way. | 我也是那时候发现这面镜子其实是镜面玻璃 |
[13:05] | There’s a hidden camera in that lamp. | 这个台灯里有个隐藏式摄像机 |
[13:07] | And… | 还有… |
[13:10] | while a lot of these fixtures have changed– | 尽管屋里很多陈设都变了… |
[13:13] | new sink, new faucet– | 新的水池 新的水龙头 |
[13:16] | there’s still one thing that hasn’t changed. | 有一样东西却没变 |
[13:28] | Where your boss hides all of his most important files. | 也就是你老板用来藏匿重要文件的地方 |
[13:38] | I finished my analysis | 我刚做完 |
[13:41] | of the trace found in the skull wound. | 颅骨伤口处的微粒分析 |
[13:43] | I found particulates of northern white ash. | 发现了北方白蜡树的颗粒 |
[13:45] | So the blunt force object | 所以凶手用来 |
[13:47] | that bludgeoned the victim in the face is made of wood. | 击打死者面部的钝器是木制的 |
[13:50] | Dr. Brennan, I found distinct remodeling | 布纳恩博士 我在死者的 |
[13:52] | on the lateral surface of the victim’s left proximal tibia. | 左胫骨近端的侧表面上发现了明显的重塑迹象 |
[13:55] | This damage appears | 死者应该是 |
[13:56] | to have been inflicted approximately one year ago. | 在一年前这里受过伤 |
[14:00] | I’ll inform Booth so he can check hospital records. | 我会告诉布斯 让他查一下医院记录 |
[14:03] | Hey, by the way, | 对了 |
[14:03] | I looked at the e-mail of the photo you sent me | 我看了一下你发我邮箱里 |
[14:06] | of your niece’s art grade, | 你侄女艺术课成绩的照片 |
[14:07] | but without the original, I… | 没有原件 我也… |
[14:08] | Wh-What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:10] | Excuse me. What photo are you referring to? | 不好意思 你说的是什么照片 |
[14:12] | Uh, nothing? | 没什么吧 |
[14:17] | Or maybe not. | 或者有什么吧 |
[14:18] | It’s-it’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的啊 |
[14:21] | I mean, Oliver, he just, he asked me | 奥利弗让我 |
[14:23] | to examine a jpeg of his niece’s report card. | 看一下他侄女的成绩单 |
[14:25] | Your niece’s report card? | 你侄女的成绩单 |
[14:27] | So Oliver was | 奥利弗怀疑 |
[14:29] | under suspicion that the little tyke | 那个小屁孩 |
[14:30] | actually changed a minus sign into a plus, | 把减号改成了加号 |
[14:33] | in order to dupe her simpleton parents. | 来骗过她的傻帽爸妈 |
[14:37] | I take it that you proved Dr. Wells’ | 那你一定证实了 |
[14:40] | suspicions to be misguided at best. | 威尔斯博士的怀疑是错误的了 |
[14:43] | Uh, no, actually, | 不 不是这样的 |
[14:44] | it looks like that’s exactly what she did. | 我觉得她就是改成绩了 |
[14:46] | I mean, it’s impossible to determine | 没有进一步的分析 |
[14:47] | without further analysis, | 我也很难下结论 |
[14:48] | but based on the shade and the thickness | 但是根据这颜色 |
[14:51] | of the actual stroke, | 和笔画的粗细 |
[14:52] | I mean, I would say that two different pens were used. | 绝对是两支不同的笔 |
[14:55] | Anyway, as you can see, no big deal. | 不过这不算什么大事啦 |
[14:57] | Just doing a little favor here for a friend. | 就是帮朋友一个小忙而已 |
[15:03] | Dr. Brennan, let me explain. | 布纳恩博士 你听我解释 |
[15:05] | After our last talk, | 我们聊过之后 |
[15:06] | I felt I had been overly critical, | 我觉得自己有点太过苛刻了 |
[15:08] | so I came to your office to apologize, | 所以就想去你办公室道歉 |
[15:10] | and that’s when I noticed the inconsistency. | 却发现了这加号有改过的痕迹 |
[15:13] | Of course, to my credit, my hunch was correct. | 当然了 我的直觉一向是对的 |
[15:15] | My daughter did not cheat. | 我女儿才没有偷改成绩 |
[15:17] | Well, evidence would say otherwise. | 证据可不是这么说的 |
[15:20] | I thought, as a scientist, | 我以为作为一位科学家 |
[15:21] | you would want to know the truth. | 你会想要知道真相 |
[15:29] | Wow, are you guys finding as much dirt as I am here? | 我找到了好多丑闻啊 |
[15:32] | Uh, yeah, great big heaping mounds of it. | 我们这里也是一大堆 |
[15:34] | I am looking at a wiretap transcript | 我正看的这份窃听记录是关于 |
[15:36] | of a Ukrainian ambassador who was moonlighting | 一位乌克兰大使兼职… |
[15:38] | as a… as a arms dealer. | 军火商 |
[15:40] | That’s nothing. I mean, I’ve got a lobbyist | 那不算什么 我这里有个说客 |
[15:42] | who paid our victim to blackmail a prep school headmaster | 雇受害者去威胁预科学校校长 |
[15:45] | so his doofus son could get in. | 好让他的弱智儿子被录取 |
[15:48] | You find something? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[15:50] | Yes and no. | 有也没有 |
[15:51] | – What do you got? – It’s your father’s file. | -你拿的是什么 -这是你父亲的案宗 |
[15:53] | I mean, you should be the one to open it. | 这份文件应该由你来看 |
[15:58] | No. | 不 |
[15:59] | My father has no relevance to the case. | 我父亲和这起案件毫无关联 |
[16:01] | He’s been out of the country for 18 years. | 他都潜逃出国18年了 |
[16:02] | It would be unethical for me to read it. | 我读这份文件会有些缺乏职业道德 |
[16:05] | But aren’t you the least bit curious? | 难道你就不好奇吗 |
[16:07] | Not at all. | 不好奇 |
[16:08] | Whoa, wait a second. | 等等 |
[16:09] | Hold up, guys. Look, the lab found evidence | 各位 你们看 实验室找到证据 |
[16:11] | that our victim’s left leg was shattered a year ago. | 说死者一年前左腿曾经骨裂过 |
[16:13] | Wait, shattered, like a car accident shattered? | 骨裂 是由车祸引起的吗 |
[16:16] | They’re saying it was a blunt force, | 他们说是钝器伤 |
[16:18] | so it would be a bat or a pipe. | 所以应该是球棒或管子 |
[16:21] | Okay, I’m sorry, but are we just gonna breeze | 不是 难道我们就要这样 |
[16:23] | right by your father’s file? | 无视掉你父亲的案宗吗 |
[16:24] | – Is that what we’re doing here? – We’re working. | -你们是要这么玩吗 -我们在忙正事 |
[16:26] | – Okay, Karen? – Yeah, I know. | -凯伦 -我知道 |
[16:28] | Just, sitting on a trove of paternal secrets | 可是把自己父亲的秘密放在一边 |
[16:30] | while working is– I’m just gonna throw it out there– | 自己却在忙工作…我就直说了 |
[16:32] | – odd, but carry on. – Thank you. | -很怪啊 不过你们继续忙 -谢谢你 |
[16:35] | So maybe the person who shattered Frank’s leg | 所以有可能打伤弗兰克的腿的人 |
[16:37] | came back to finish the job, right? | 又回来了结他了 |
[16:39] | That doesn’t make sense. Why would the killer | 这不合理啊 凶手为什么 |
[16:40] | – wait a whole year? – Whoa, look at this. | -要等一整年 -你们看 |
[16:42] | Frank worked for this woman | 弗兰克曾帮一位女客户 |
[16:44] | who was divorcing a low-life nightclub owner | 和她的人渣夜店老板老公离婚 |
[16:46] | named Jimmy Nasari. | 她老公叫吉米·纳萨瑞 |
[16:47] | Nasari, yeah. | 纳萨瑞 |
[16:48] | I know this guy. | 我认识他 |
[16:49] | He’s a mid-level wannabe mobster. | 他想当黑帮都想疯了 |
[16:51] | He’s been trying to make a name for himself for years. | 这么多年来一直想搞出点名堂来 |
[16:53] | Right, Jimmy’s go-to move | 所以吉米必杀技 |
[16:54] | was, uh, breaking a man’s legs with his signature bat. | 就是拿他的标志性球棒打别人的腿 |
[16:57] | That makes sense, especially as the wood found | 这能说得通啊 尤其是死者面部 |
[16:59] | in the victim’s face was white ash. | 伤口处的木屑还是来自白蜡树 |
[17:01] | Whoa, look what I found. Okay. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[17:02] | Nasari had a payout to his wife. | 纳萨瑞向他妻子支付了离婚赔偿金 |
[17:04] | It was court ordered last week for $12 million. | 上周法院判他向他妻子赔偿一千二百万美元 |
[17:08] | All thanks to the work of our victim. | 这都要感谢我们的死者 |
[17:13] | Wait a second. You’re saying that that squint | 等等 你是说那个斜眼 |
[17:14] | accused Christine of cheating? Who? | 说克里斯汀偷改成绩 是谁 |
[17:16] | – Dr. Wells. – Dr. Wells? | -威尔斯博士 -威尔斯博士 |
[17:18] | That goofy tall guy who no one likes? | 那个不讨人喜欢的傻大个 |
[17:20] | Dr. Wells had Hodgins examine a photo of the grade. | 威尔斯博士让哈金斯检验了一下成绩单照片 |
[17:24] | Hodgins is in on this? | 这事哈金斯也有份 |
[17:25] | Well, he didn’t know what he was testing, | 他当时不知道那是什么 |
[17:27] | but his analysis suggests that a minus sign | 但他的分析说明确实是一个减号 |
[17:30] | was changed into a plus. | 被改成了加号 |
[17:32] | That can’t be right. I mean, Christine wouldn’t… | 这不可能 克里斯汀不可能… |
[17:35] | – What subject was it for? – Art. | -是哪门课 -艺术课 |
[17:38] | Booth, | 布斯 |
[17:39] | Christine did not forge a school document | 克里斯汀不可能为了一个成绩 |
[17:42] | for the sake of a grade. | 篡改学校文件 |
[17:43] | Of course she didn’t. | 她当然没有这么做 |
[17:44] | – It’s ludicrous. – Absolutely. | -这简直太荒唐了 -绝对 |
[17:45] | Our daughter is not capable of such fraud. | 我们的女儿没有这种骗人的本事 |
[17:48] | – Well, she’s six years old. – It’s impossible. | -她才六岁 -这根本不可能 |
[17:50] | Of course not. Really? | 当然不可能 开什么玩笑 |
[17:56] | Don’t know who you’re talking about. I never met the guy. | 我不知道你在说什么 我从没见过这人 |
[17:58] | All right, I asked you one question. | 好吧 我问了你一个问题 |
[17:59] | I already have you on obstruction of justice. | 就已经可以以妨碍公务罪拘留你了 |
[18:01] | Look at the picture again and think. | 你再看看这张照片 好好想想 |
[18:04] | Yeah, all right, fine, I knew the guy. | 行了 好吧 我认识他 |
[18:05] | But I didn’t kill him. What, do I look stupid to you? | 但我没杀他 怎么 你看我是傻瓜吗 |
[18:07] | Your pronounced browridge is suggestive of Neanderthal man, | 你突出的眉峰表明你是个尼安德特人 |
[18:10] | so yes. | 所以 你看起来是挺傻的 |
[18:11] | You’re kidding me, right? Get the hell out of here. | 你们耍我呢吧 给我滚出去 |
[18:13] | This is what I’m not understanding. | 这就是我不明白的地方 |
[18:14] | Help me out here. | 给我解释一下吧 |
[18:15] | Why is it that after you break Frank’s legs, | 为什么在你弄断弗兰克的双腿之后 |
[18:17] | he doesn’t go to the cops? | 他却没有报警呢 |
[18:18] | Perhaps he doesn’t press charges because you threatened | 也许他没有去告你是因为你威胁他说 |
[18:20] | to kill him if he ever talked? | 一旦他敢说出去 你就杀了他 |
[18:22] | Yeah, right. I wish that’s what he did. | 是啊 我真希望他说出去呢 |
[18:24] | I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[18:25] | Why would you want him to press charges? | 你为什么希望他去告你 |
[18:26] | Look, Frank Kwiatowski is no angel, all right? | 听着 弗兰克·奎塔斯基可不是什么善类 |
[18:28] | Instead of shutting the hell up or going to the cops, | 他是没有安静闭嘴或是找警察 |
[18:30] | you know what he did? | 可你知道他干了什么吗 |
[18:31] | He waged an all-out war against me. | 他对我发起了一场全面战争 |
[18:32] | Well, what exactly did he do? | 那他到底做了什么呢 |
[18:33] | What didn’t he do? | 他还有什么没做的 |
[18:34] | He used his local cop contacts to shut down | 他动用了他在当地警方的关系 |
[18:36] | half my clubs on some zoning violation. | 以辖区冲突为名关闭了我一半的俱乐部 |
[18:38] | And then he goes to see my mother, | 然后跑去找我妈妈 |
[18:40] | who’s got Alzheimer’s disease, starts gas-lighting her, | 她有阿兹海默症 他去吓唬她 |
[18:43] | telling her things like I can’t afford | 跟她说我再也没法负担得起 |
[18:44] | to keep her in a nice home anymore. | 让她住在疗养院里之类的事 |
[18:45] | And then my kid gets | 然后我的孩子因为携带毒品 |
[18:46] | expelled from St. Malo’s | 被圣马洛学校开除了 |
[18:47] | for having dope on him, which I know Frank planted. | 而我知道这是弗兰克栽赃的 |
[18:50] | You want me to keep going? | 你还要我继续说下去吗 |
[18:51] | So you admit you have multiple motives to kill. | 那么你是承认你有许多谋杀动机了 |
[18:55] | I didn’t do it, all right? | 可我没杀他好吗 |
[18:58] | You were scared of him. | 你怕他 |
[19:00] | I’m not scared of anyone, you hear me? | 我不怕任何人 听到了吗 |
[19:03] | All right, look, I need to know your whereabouts last week. | 好吧 听着 我得知道你上周的去向 |
[19:05] | That’s easy. I was down at the shore at one of my hotels. | 那容易 我在我的一家旅馆的海滨呆着 |
[19:10] | Hey, I found fresh duck feces | 我在被害人的鞋底上 |
[19:12] | on the tread of the victim’s shoe. | 找到了一些新鲜鸭粪 |
[19:14] | I trust | 我相信 |
[19:15] | you’re telling me this for a reason, | 你告诉我这件事是有原因的 |
[19:16] | other than to make me say “Yuck.” | 而不是只想让我说一句”恶心” |
[19:17] | So the feces belonged to the greater scaup, uh, | 这些鸭粪属于大型斑背潜鸭 |
[19:20] | which is found only in a few places in the D.C. Area. | 这种鸭子只在特区的几个地方才有 |
[19:22] | The first one is Anacostia Park. | 第一个地方是安那卡那斯提亚公园 |
[19:24] | Second one is the tidal basin, which is | 第二个是潮汐湾 也就是 |
[19:26] | near the FDR Memorial. | 罗斯福纪念碑附近 |
[19:28] | And then third: Roaches Run Waterfowl Sanctuary. | 第三个地方 罗切斯水鸟避难所 |
[19:32] | Which means the victim was at | 也就是说被害人 |
[19:33] | one of those places at or near time of death. | 在临近死亡的时候正呆在这些地方之一 |
[19:36] | Good work. | 做得很好 |
[19:37] | How’s my beautiful and talented wife coming along | 我的美丽又天才的老婆在被害人 |
[19:40] | with the victim’s computer? | 电脑上查到些什么吗 |
[19:41] | Not great. | 没什么 |
[19:42] | Frank encrypted his files, so I’m using | 弗兰克把他的文件都加密了 所以我在 |
[19:44] | counter-steganography to see if I can gain access to it. | 用解密仪 看看能不能打开它们 |
[19:47] | Let me know when you’re done. | 搞定了告诉我 |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:53] | – Uh, Angie. – Yeah? | -安琪 -怎么了 |
[19:55] | I have something for you. | 我有样东西要给你 |
[19:57] | So the bracelet looked | 你戴那条手链 |
[19:59] | so good on you that I thought I should | 太漂亮了 所以我想我应该 |
[20:03] | get you something to go along with it. | 给你买一个配套的首饰 |
[20:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:12] | Gosh, that’s really so beautiful, | 老天 这真是太美了 |
[20:14] | but, um, this is too much. | 但…这有点过了 |
[20:16] | I don’t… I don’t need any gifts. | 我不…我并不需要礼物 |
[20:18] | No, uh, take it, Angie. | 不 收下它吧 安琪 |
[20:19] | I mean, look, I-I was really terrible to you, | 我是说 听着 我那时对你太坏了 |
[20:22] | and you deserve this, so go ahead and-and try that on. | 你配得上这条项链 快戴上试试吧 |
[20:25] | It’s-it’s very sweet, | 你太贴心了 |
[20:27] | and, uh, it’s a generous thought, | 这真是很慷慨的想法 |
[20:29] | but I don’t… I don’t… | 但我…我并不… |
[20:30] | Angela, please, just try it on. | 安琪拉 求你了 戴上试试吧 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:50] | Yeah, it’s-it’s awesome. | 是的 它太美了 |
[20:53] | You look amazing. | 你看起来真惊艳 |
[20:56] | Awesome. | 太美了 |
[20:59] | So Hotel Victoria in Atlantic City | 亚特兰大的维多利亚酒店 |
[21:02] | just confirmed Jimmy Nasari’s alibi. | 刚刚证实了吉米·纳萨瑞的不在场证明 |
[21:04] | Don’t worry, I think I found something. | 别担心 我想我有所发现了 |
[21:07] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[21:08] | Well, you’re eating a jelly doughnut | 可是你在下午时分 |
[21:10] | in the middle of the afternoon, | 吃着一个果酱甜甜圈 |
[21:11] | and eating is your coping mechanism, so… | 而吃东西正是你的危机应对机制 所以 |
[21:13] | Or, yeah, maybe I’m just hungry. | 或者也可能我只是饿了而已 |
[21:15] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | Hey, speaking of being in denial, | 说到拒绝承认现实这一点 |
[21:18] | I really think you should read your father’s file. | 我真觉得你应该读一读你父亲的档案 |
[21:21] | – Okay, have you read it? – Yes. | -好吧 你读过了吗 -是的 |
[21:23] | Is there anything in it related to the case? | 有什么跟本案相关的东西吗 |
[21:27] | No. | 没有 |
[21:29] | Great. | 太好了 |
[21:29] | Then I’m not reading it. | 那我就不读了 |
[21:32] | Your discipline is terrifying. | 你的自律真吓人 |
[21:34] | Thank you. What do you got? | 谢谢 你发现什么了 |
[21:36] | Okay, so this is a client who has an office | 好吧 是在安那卡那斯提亚公园有办公室的人 |
[21:39] | off of Anacostia Park, which also happens to be | 而这个公园正好也是 |
[21:42] | where the greater scaup duck congregates. | 大型斑背潜鸭的聚居地 |
[21:45] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[21:46] | Abraham Froome, the CEO from, uh, Froome Tire Centers? | 亚伯拉罕·弗鲁姆 弗鲁姆轮胎中心的总裁 |
[21:49] | Th-This guy’s a billionaire ten times over. | 这人比亿万富翁还有钱十倍 |
[21:51] | Well, it seems like Froome hired our victim | 看起来弗鲁姆雇佣了被害人 |
[21:54] | to retrieve some sort of blackmail sex tape. | 去要回一些勒索人的色情录像带 |
[21:57] | And then the blackmailer also sent | 然后勒索人还发了好几张 |
[21:59] | several still photographs | 静态的照片 |
[22:01] | as proof of what he still possesses. | 以证明他还持有哪些证据 |
[22:04] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[22:07] | Super rich really aren’t like the rest of us, are they? | 超级富豪真的跟我们很不一样 是吧 |
[22:09] | Well, it just seems like Grandpa wanted his nuk-nuk. | 就像是老爷爷想要吸吸奶嘴了 |
[22:18] | So let me get this straight here, Mr. Froome. | 我就直说吧 弗鲁姆先生 |
[22:20] | You hired Frank because you were being blackmailed? | 你雇了弗兰克是因为你被勒索了对吗 |
[22:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:23] | Somehow someone made a video | 不知道怎么回事 在我住在波吉奥酒店期间 |
[22:25] | while I was staying at the Hotel Poggio. | 有人制作了一份录像 |
[22:28] | The blackmailer sent me an e-mail demanding | 勒索人给我发了封邮件 |
[22:30] | I pay him $2 million. | 要求我付他两百万美元 |
[22:33] | I asked Frank to handle it for me. | 我让弗兰克帮我搞定这件事 |
[22:34] | And then what happened? | 然后怎样了 |
[22:35] | Well, at first, Frank told me not to pay. | 一开始弗兰克让我别付款 |
[22:38] | He said he would take care of retrieving the video. | 他说他能要得回这份录像 |
[22:41] | When he came back several days later, | 好几天之后他回来了 |
[22:43] | h-he was badly beaten about the face. | 脸上被打得很惨 |
[22:46] | So you’re saying | 所以你的意思是 |
[22:47] | the blackmailer assaulted him. | 勒索的人把他打了一顿 |
[22:48] | That’s when Frank told me I should pay, | 这时候弗兰克跟我说我应该付这笔钱 |
[22:51] | that this blackmailer was insane, | 他说勒索的人疯了 |
[22:53] | someone who would not listen to reason. | 根本不听人讲道理 |
[22:55] | Last time I saw Frank was to give him the money | 我上一次跟弗兰克见面是把钱给他 |
[22:58] | so that we could pay this guy off. | 好把这人打发走 |
[23:00] | Wait, so are you telling me | 等等 你是在告诉我 |
[23:01] | that Frank had $2 million in cash on him | 弗兰克死的那天身上 |
[23:06] | the day that he died? | 有两百万现金吗 |
[23:15] | Any luck tracking down an I.P. Address | 你有没有从勒索人发来的邮件上 |
[23:16] | on that e-mail the blackmailer sent? | 追查到某个IP地址呢 |
[23:18] | No, unfortunately, it’s a dead-end. | 没有 很不走运 这是条死胡同 |
[23:20] | He or she used an overseas proxy, | 这人用了海外代理 |
[23:22] | so there’s no way to trace it. | 所以没办法追踪 |
[23:24] | What about the still itself? | 那照片有结果吗 |
[23:27] | You just can’t get enough of that, can you? | 你就是看不够是吧 |
[23:29] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[23:30] | Fetishes are my fetish. | 我就是对恋物癖着迷嘛 |
[23:31] | Seriously, though, | 不过说正经的 |
[23:32] | – I just don’t get it. – I know, right? | -我就是搞不懂它 -我明白 |
[23:34] | I mean, if this guy really wanted to be | 我是说 如果这人真的那么想要 |
[23:36] | in diapers so badly, | 天天裹着尿布 |
[23:37] | he should have just waited a couple of years. | 那他只要等上一些年就可以了 |
[23:41] | So, uh, what-what have you got? | 那你查到了些什么 |
[23:43] | Okay, so to be honest, | 好吧 说实话 |
[23:44] | this is still a work in progress, but I’ve applied | 我还在继续努力 但我已经用上了 |
[23:48] | an enhanced-resolution pixel algorithm | 高倍处理像素算法 |
[23:50] | to scale up the mirror image in the background. | 来测量背景里的镜中图像 |
[23:52] | Well, the mirror looks like it’s reflecting something. | 这镜子看起来像是反射了什么 |
[23:54] | Yeah, the closet where the blackmailer took the video from. | 是的 就是勒索人拍摄录像的衣柜 |
[23:58] | Now I’m gonna amp up the color balance | 现在我要放大色彩平衡 |
[24:00] | and brighten the pixelation. | 并加亮像素化程度 |
[24:02] | Now, unfortunately, you still can’t make out the face. | 很不幸我们还是没法看清他的脸 |
[24:05] | No. But look at chest level. | 是的 但你看他的胸部 |
[24:06] | It looks like a name tag. | 好像是个姓名牌 |
[24:07] | Can you enhance even further? | 你还能放大些吗 |
[24:09] | Uh, no, unfortunately. | 很糟糕 我没法放大了 |
[24:11] | But, look, we know the guy’s wearing a green jacket | 但你看 我们知道这人穿着绿色夹克 |
[24:15] | with a yellow stripe on its sleeve. | 袖子上有一道黄色的条纹 |
[24:16] | The color scheme of the Hotel Poggio. | 那就是波吉奥酒店的配色 |
[24:19] | Right, which means the blackmailer | 是的 也就是说勒索人 |
[24:20] | must be an employee. | 肯定是个酒店雇员 |
[24:24] | Given Mr. Froome’s statement | 根据弗鲁姆先生的陈述 |
[24:25] | that the last time he saw the victim, | 他最后一次见到被害人时 |
[24:26] | he was badly beaten on the face, | 他的脸上被打得很惨 |
[24:28] | I reexamined the bones for evidence | 我重新检查了骨头上的 |
[24:30] | of a physical altercation. | 身体冲突的证据 |
[24:31] | You’re referring to the victim’s fight with the blackmailer? | 你是指被害人跟勒索人打的那场架吗 |
[24:34] | Yes. As you can see, | 是的 你能看到 |
[24:35] | I found bruising to all five right proximal phalanges. | 我在全部五根右侧近端耻骨上发现了淤青 |
[24:40] | The placement of this micro-fracture | 拇指上的微裂缝 |
[24:42] | on the thumb is strange. | 位置很奇怪 |
[24:44] | The victim was an experienced fighter. | 被害人是个很有经验的打手 |
[24:46] | Why would he hit using the top of his fist? | 他为什么会用拳头尖去打人呢 |
[24:49] | Yes, it’s true, | 的确如此 |
[24:50] | the victim was experienced, | 被害人很有经验 |
[24:51] | but even the best in their field can become overconfident | 但即使是行业顶尖的人 也会时不时地 |
[24:54] | and, quite frankly, sloppy from time to time. | 过于自信 或是粗心大意的 |
[24:56] | Dr. Wells, I’m only going to say this one last time. | 威尔斯博士 我最后再说一遍 |
[24:59] | My daughter did not cheat. | 我女儿没有骗人 |
[25:00] | Then there’s no reason not to let Dr. Hodgins | 那就没有必要阻止哈金斯博士 |
[25:02] | test the ink to confirm that I’m right. | 检查墨水的痕迹 来证明我说对了 |
[25:05] | What about the teeth? | 牙齿检测有结果吗 |
[25:06] | Did I reexamine them? Yes, of course. | 我重新检测了吗 是的 当然 |
[25:08] | Dental damage is quite common | 牙齿损伤在侵犯案例中 |
[25:10] | in instances of assault. | 是很常见的 |
[25:13] | Please note the chip on the left maxillary first bicuspid. | 请注意左上颌骨第一颗两尖齿上的裂痕 |
[25:17] | Suggestive of recent trauma. | 它表明近期曾受到创伤 |
[25:19] | Also, I see something else. | 我还发现了些别的 |
[25:21] | Here on the lingual surfaces | 上颌中切牙的 |
[25:22] | of the central maxillary incisors, | 舌面这块地方 |
[25:25] | there appears to be an acid-like discoloration. | 有一种像遇到酸一样的变色迹象 |
[25:30] | It’s Booth. | 是布斯 |
[25:31] | H-He’s picking me up. | 他来接我了 |
[25:32] | It appears he has a lead on Abraham Froome’s blackmailer. | 看来他找到亚伯拉罕·弗鲁姆的勒索人的线索了 |
[25:34] | While you’re gone, I’ll have Dr. Hodgins swab | 你离开后我会让哈金斯博士做个检测 |
[25:36] | to see if we can discern what damaged the teeth. | 看我们能否辨认他的牙齿是怎样受损的 |
[25:39] | And after Dr. Hodgins is finished, | 等哈金斯博士做完检测 |
[25:41] | have him analyze the ink on my daughter’s report card. | 就请他分析我女儿的成绩单上的墨迹吧 |
[25:44] | An excellent idea. | 你想得很对 |
[25:46] | Perhaps you’d like to place a little friendly wager | 也许你愿意为我们谁对谁错 |
[25:48] | over who is correct. | 下一点小小的友情赌注 |
[25:51] | Bones, you got to be kidding me, right? | 骨头 你跟我开玩笑吧 |
[25:52] | You made a bet with this creep? | 你跟这个怪胎打赌了 |
[25:54] | Booth, it’s not a bet if you know | 布斯 如果你知道自己会赢 |
[25:55] | you’re going to win. | 这就不是打赌 |
[25:56] | Aha, you know, that’s funny, | 你知道吧 太搞笑了 |
[25:57] | because that’s what gambling addicts say all the time. | 赌博成瘾的人全都是这样说的 |
[25:59] | Well, if it’s any consolation, | 好吧 如果你会感觉好一点 |
[26:01] | it’s not a monetary bet. | 我们并没赌钱 |
[26:01] | That would be insensitive and too close to home. | 那样就太不明智了 而且也太较真了 |
[26:05] | Okay, so what is it, huh? You’re not gonna end up | 好吧 那你们赌了啥 你最后 |
[26:07] | with a tattoo of this guy’s face or something? | 不会把这家伙的脸或什么纹到身上吗 |
[26:08] | No, of course not, because I’m going to win. | 当然不会 因为我肯定会赢 |
[26:11] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你听我说 |
[26:12] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想再谈这个了 |
[26:13] | Do me a favor, open up the file, see what we got. | 行行好 打开资料看我们知道些什么 |
[26:15] | Fine, but I’m going to win. | 行 但我肯定会赢的 |
[26:18] | – Okay, Valon Dudeshev. – Yes. | -那么 瓦朗·杜达什 -嗯 |
[26:19] | He is a bellhop at Hotel Poggio. | 他是波吉奥酒店的侍应生 |
[26:23] | Right, I called the manager at the hotel, | 没错 我给酒店经理打了电话 |
[26:25] | asked if any of his employees | 问他手下是否有雇员 |
[26:26] | showed any signs of being in a fight. | 有参与过打斗的迹象 |
[26:28] | And Valon showed such evidence? | 而瓦朗有这方面的表现吗 |
[26:30] | No, not exactly. | 没有 不算 |
[26:31] | See, he hasn’t come into work for the past week. | 他上周都没来上班 |
[26:33] | The last time anyone saw or heard from him | 最近一次有人看到他或听说他的消息 |
[26:36] | was just before our victim was killed. | 正好是在被害人遇害之前 |
[26:40] | Okay, Valon’s apartment number is 447. | 好吧 瓦朗的房间号是447 |
[26:43] | Right here. Okay, I just want you to stay back. | 就这儿 希望你能退后点 |
[26:45] | I don’t think he’s gonna come in quietly. | 我想他不会乖乖就范 |
[26:48] | Oh, Booth. | 布斯 |
[26:49] | I think I hear someone inside. | 我听到里面有人 |
[26:54] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[26:56] | Okay, stand back. I think he’s coming. | 好 靠后站 我想他过来了 |
[26:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:58] | Valon Dudeshev? | 瓦朗·杜达什吗 |
[26:59] | Uh, maybe. Who is it? | 也许吧 你是谁 |
[27:00] | It’s the FBI. | 我是联调局探员 |
[27:02] | We need to ask you some questions. | 我们要问你几个问题 |
[27:03] | – Okay, ask. – No, open the door, | -好 问吧 -不行 你先开门 |
[27:05] | and we’ll ask questions. | 然后我们再问问题 |
[27:06] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[27:07] | I-I answer from here, like this. | 我就在这儿回答 就现在这样 |
[27:09] | No, no, no, no, no, no. You’re gonna open the door. | 不 不行 你得开门 |
[27:11] | If you don’t, I’m gonna break it down. | 如果不肯 我就破门而入 |
[27:15] | All right, I’m kicking it in, in three, two, one. | 好吧 我要硬闯了 倒数三二一 |
[27:32] | I tell you, I did nothing. | 我跟你说 我什么也没做 |
[27:33] | I am victim here. | 我也是受害者 |
[27:34] | Really? You’re the victim? All right. | 是吗 你是受害者吗 好吧 |
[27:37] | Then do you want to explain this little, uh, | 那你打算怎么解释这个 |
[27:39] | blackmail video that you made? | 你录的这个敲诈录像带 |
[27:42] | See the stills that we pulled off it? | 看到我们提取出来的这些画面了吗 |
[27:44] | So you want to explain this, huh? | 你想解释一下吗 |
[27:48] | You not understand. | 你不明白 |
[27:50] | This is very bad man. | 这男的可坏了 |
[27:52] | He is very wealthy, but no tip. | 他有很多钱 却不给小费 |
[27:54] | This is not reasonable. | 这不合理 |
[27:55] | You blackmailed him because he didn’t tip you? | 就因为他不给小费 所以你要敲诈他吗 |
[27:57] | Blackmail is very harsh. I only make video | 说敲诈就太重了 我只是录下来 |
[28:00] | and suggest good decision for family. | 然后提出一个不伤他家人的解决方案 |
[28:03] | I’m sorry, so what the hell happened? | 很抱歉 当时到底发生了什么 |
[28:04] | Frank slipped you the dye after he handed over the cash? | 弗兰克交上现金后把颜料泼你身上吗 |
[28:08] | I do not know who this Frank is you talk about. | 我不知道你说的这个弗兰克是什么人 |
[28:10] | Frank. This man, Frank. | 弗兰克 这家伙就是弗兰克 |
[28:12] | That’s the guy you beat up. | 就是你痛扁的那个家伙 |
[28:14] | You told him to go get the cash, | 你叫他去取现金 |
[28:15] | and then you killed him. | 然后就杀了他 |
[28:16] | No, I kill no one! | 没有 我没杀人 |
[28:20] | Last week, I come home, this man is on couch. | 我上周回家时看到这男的在我沙发上 |
[28:22] | He has gun in hand. | 手上还拿着枪 |
[28:24] | Right, you got into a fight. | 没错 你们就打了一架 |
[28:25] | First, he take video I make, | 他先是抢走我的录像 |
[28:27] | then he rob me. | 然后打劫我 |
[28:28] | Take my cell phone, | 拿走了我的手机 |
[28:29] | my-my computer, everything. | 电脑 所有东西 |
[28:31] | – Why? – ‘Cause he crazy. | -为什么 -因为他疯了 |
[28:33] | Then… he tell me to get in the tub with purple dye. | 然后他叫我躺进装紫色颜料的浴缸 |
[28:37] | If not, he shoot me. | 不照做就开枪 |
[28:39] | What about the money? | 那钱呢 |
[28:40] | No, no money! | 没钱 根本没钱 |
[28:42] | I am victim here. | 我也是受害者 |
[28:44] | Why else would I look like this? | 否则我怎么会变成这样呢 |
[28:50] | Dr. Hodgins, do you have the results from your swab | 哈金斯博士 对中切牙舌面的检验 |
[28:53] | of the lingual surfaces of the central incisors? | 你有结果了吗 |
[28:56] | Yes, I do, | 有了 |
[28:57] | but I owe you an apology. | 可我欠你一个道歉 |
[28:58] | I had no idea that that report card was Christine’s. | 我完全不知道成绩单是克里斯汀的 |
[29:02] | Does this mean you have completed your analysis of the ink? | 这是否表示你已完成了墨水分析 |
[29:06] | What? No. I-I didn’t even start it. | 什么 不 我甚至都还没开始呢 |
[29:08] | I mean, look, Oliver tried to convince me | 我是说 听着 奥利弗还想说服我 |
[29:10] | that you were on board, | 你也知道这事 |
[29:11] | but do not worry, okay? | 但别担心 好吧 |
[29:12] | – I know that that was a lie. – It is not. | -我知道他在骗我 -不是 |
[29:14] | Please, run the test. | 请做检验吧 |
[29:15] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[29:17] | Yeah, no, I mean, if that’s what you want. | 行 如果你愿意的话 |
[29:19] | Yes. And… | 好 还有 |
[29:22] | what about the swab of the teeth? | 牙齿检验是什么结果 |
[29:24] | Right, yeah. So, uh, what I found | 好 我找到了 |
[29:26] | was a combination of hydrochloric acid, | 一种盐酸混合物 |
[29:28] | potassium chloride and sodium chloride, | 氯气钾和氯化钠 |
[29:31] | or more commonly known as gastric acid. | 更常用的称呼是胃酸 |
[29:33] | Meaning the victim regurgitated around time of death. | 就是说被害人死亡前不久在反胃 |
[29:35] | Yeah, and since I don’t think this guy was the bulimic type, | 嗯 因为我觉得这家伙不是暴饮暴食型 |
[29:37] | I had Cam test for poison. | 我让凯做了毒性测试 |
[29:39] | – And what did she find? – No poison. | -那她有什么发现 -无毒 |
[29:40] | But she did find trace amounts of ketamine. | 但她确实找到了少量克他命 |
[29:42] | Which means that our killer tried to roofie our P.I. | 也就是说凶手想要给这位私家侦探下迷药 |
[29:45] | before giving up and just whacking him in the face | 但随即放弃了这个办法 改用木质钝器 |
[29:47] | with some blunt force object made out of wood. | 朝他脸上来了一击 |
[29:49] | Actually, I’m not so sure that’s what happened. | 其实我不太认同这种解释 |
[29:58] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 是这个意思吧 |
[30:00] | Your theory is that the victim was given the ketamine | 你认为有人想要让死者神志不清 |
[30:02] | in order to disorient him, | 所以给他下了克他命 |
[30:04] | but upon feeling the effects… | 但死者很快感觉到药效 |
[30:05] | He ran to the nearest sink | 他就冲向最近的盥洗池 |
[30:07] | in order to purge the drug from his system. | 想把毒品从体内清出来 |
[30:09] | Right. | 好 |
[30:10] | Okay, so this is the rendering of the victim | 好 这是模拟的死者 |
[30:12] | and the sink in his office. | 和他办公室的盥洗池 |
[30:13] | Which is made of white ash, | 该盥洗池由白蜡木制成 |
[30:15] | same as the particulates found in the skull fragments. | 和他头骨碎片上发现的微粒一样 |
[30:19] | Now all we need to do is make the avatar throw up | 现在我们只需要让这个动画人呕吐 |
[30:22] | and simulate the head smashing into the sink. | 并模拟头部撞向水池 |
[30:25] | Uh, sorry, no, can’t do that. | 抱歉 不行 我做不到 |
[30:29] | Which part? | 哪部分 |
[30:30] | Uh, the smashing of the skull is no problem, | 头骨撞击没有问题 |
[30:33] | but the vomiting? | 可是呕吐 |
[30:34] | – No way. – Why not? | -不可能 -为什么不行 |
[30:35] | Vomiting is disgusting. | 呕吐太恶心 |
[30:36] | Angela, you have created countless reenactments for me– | 安琪拉 你已为我做了无数次案情重演 |
[30:41] | stabbings, shootings, even beheadings. | 捅刺 枪击 甚至斩首 |
[30:44] | But now you’re saying no to regurgitation. | 但现在你却要拒绝呕吐 |
[30:47] | Girl’s got to have her standards. | 人家也有自己的原则嘛 |
[30:51] | Okay, then the head trauma alone will have to do. | 好吧 那只做头部创伤也行 |
[31:03] | Looks like we have a match. | 看来我们找到解释了 |
[31:10] | – You got anything? – No. | -有发现吗 -没有 |
[31:12] | No blood evidence. | 没有血迹 |
[31:14] | But based on the scratches to this wood, | 但根据这块木料上的抓痕 |
[31:16] | I’d say this is definitely where it happened. | 我认为这无疑就是案发现场 |
[31:20] | Who had access to this office? | 哪些人有权限进入这间办公室 |
[31:22] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:22] | Well, I mean, you’ve got a key, don’t you? | 我是说 你有钥匙 对吧 |
[31:24] | Yeah, but so what? | 没错 可那又如何 |
[31:26] | I was in Atlanta. | 我当时在亚特兰大 |
[31:27] | Plus, Frank always kept the door unlocked, | 再说 弗兰克从不锁门 |
[31:29] | so a friend or client could come by any time they want. | 所以任何朋友或客户想什么时候来都可以 |
[31:35] | Dr. Brennan, | 布纳恩博士 |
[31:36] | I trust you put Dr. Hodgins in his place | 我相信你跟哈金斯博士说清楚了 |
[31:38] | and he’s proceeding with his analysis? | 而且他开始做分析了 对吧 |
[31:40] | I have, although I am concerned | 我是那么做的 虽然我担心 |
[31:42] | that this wager is becoming a distraction. | 我们这次打赌让大家都分心了 |
[31:45] | Never. | 不会 |
[31:46] | In fact, allow me to show you my latest discovery. | 事实上 请允许我给你展示最新发现 |
[31:49] | Please note the, oh, so subtle antemortem damage | 请注意这处相当细微的死后伤 |
[31:52] | adjacent to the left zygomaticofacial foramen. | 与左侧颧面孔相邻 |
[31:55] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[31:56] | These micro-fractures are consistent | 这些微小骨折应该是 |
[31:58] | with a fist striking the skull. | 拳击面部造成 |
[32:01] | But the question remains: who inflicted this damage? | 但还是有问题 此处伤害是谁造成的 |
[32:03] | The victim claimed it was his blackmailer, | 死者称是敲诈他的人打的 |
[32:06] | but that is illogical. | 但这不合逻辑 |
[32:07] | Why? Because the blackmailer was dyed purple? | 为什么 因为敲诈者身上染成紫色了吗 |
[32:10] | Or perhaps he dyed himself purple? | 或许是他自己染的呢 |
[32:12] | An action so idiotic, | 表面看起来那么蠢的行为 |
[32:14] | it was in fact genius. | 其实是天才之举 |
[32:15] | No, just idiotic. | 不 就是蠢 |
[32:16] | I take it you have a better explanation? | 这么说你有更好的解释吗 |
[32:19] | What if the damage to the victim’s first proximal phalanx | 万一死者第一近节指骨的伤口 |
[32:23] | – was self-inflicted? – I don’t follow. | -是他自己造成的呢 -我没明白 |
[32:25] | I’m positing that the victim caused both injuries to himself. | 我认为这两处伤口都是死者自己造成的 |
[32:29] | And you thought my scenario was idiotic. | 而你还说我的想法蠢 |
[32:31] | Why would someone punch himself in the face? | 怎么会有人往自己脸上揍呢 |
[32:34] | Actually, I might have an answer for that. | 事实上 我或许可以给你来个解释 |
[32:37] | So we know the bellhop claimed | 我们知道那个酒店侍应生声称 |
[32:39] | the victim stole his cell phone, his computer, | 死者偷了他的手机 电脑 |
[32:41] | basically anything that connected him with the outside world. | 基本上所有能与外界联系的东西 |
[32:44] | Yes, by his account, | 没错 根据他的说法 |
[32:45] | he was dyed purple and then robbed. | 他被染成紫色 然后被劫光了 |
[32:49] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:49] | And since I don’t have any of his electronics to analyze, | 由于我找不到可供分析的电子产品 |
[32:52] | I thought that I could at least confirm the date and time | 我想着至少能确认他网上活动停止的 |
[32:55] | that his online presence went dark. | 日期和时间 |
[32:57] | If they all happened simultaneously… | 如果全都是同时发生的 |
[32:59] | It would confirm his account of the events. | 就能证实他的口供 |
[33:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:02] | Okay, so the bellhop’s cell phone, twitter account, | 好 酒店侍应生的手机 推特账户 |
[33:06] | tablets, I.P. addresses | 平板电脑和IP地址 |
[33:07] | all went dark around 6:43 P.M. on Friday. | 都在周五晚上6:43下线 |
[33:10] | So the bellhop was telling the truth. | 所以他说的是实话 |
[33:11] | And that’s not even the best part. | 还有更精彩的呢 |
[33:13] | Abraham Froome’s bank accounts show that he withdrew $2 million | 亚伯拉罕·弗鲁姆在瓦朗失踪次日 |
[33:17] | the day after Valon went off the grid. | 从银行取走两百万美元 |
[33:20] | So the victim lied. | 那么死者说谎了 |
[33:21] | He secured the video, | 他拿到了录像 |
[33:22] | but he kept the money for himself. | 但自己把钱留着了 |
[33:24] | And he bruised and bloodied his own face | 而且他为了让自己的说法有说服力 |
[33:27] | in order to sell his story. | 还自虐得脸上淤青流血 |
[33:37] | Did some digging around for Froome’s missing two million, | 我查了一下弗鲁姆失踪的两百万美元 |
[33:39] | I found something I think you’re gonna want to see. | 你或许想看看我的发现 |
[33:41] | Kerry Napoli’s bank statement. | 凯莉·那不勒斯的银行账单 |
[33:43] | Well, where’s two million? | 那两百万在哪儿 |
[33:44] | All I see is a thousand dollars here. | 我只看到这儿有一千块 |
[33:46] | You got to go to the second page, okay, third line down. | 你得翻到第二页 从上往下数第三行 |
[33:48] | Look at the bank fee for $62.58. | 看有银行收费62.58元 |
[33:51] | Safety deposit box. | 保险箱业务 |
[33:53] | Ten by ten inches. She just got it a week ago. | 边长25厘米的保险箱 就在一周前 |
[33:56] | Big enough to hold two million. | 大小足够容纳两百万了 |
[33:57] | Bring her in, will you? | 你能把她带来吗 |
[34:02] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[34:04] | You had no right to get into my safety deposit box. | 你无权打开我的保险箱 |
[34:06] | There was no probable cause. | 你没有正当理由 |
[34:08] | One of your cases, a-a few years back, | 几年之前有一个案子 |
[34:10] | you and Frank helped an Omani prince | 你和弗兰克帮一位阿曼王子 |
[34:13] | beat a drunk driving manslaughter charge in Jersey. | 逃脱泽西岛的酒驾肇事起诉 |
[34:16] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[34:17] | The Patriot Act? That’s how you got a warrant? | 你靠《爱国者法案》拿到搜查令的吗 |
[34:19] | See it turns out, our friends at Homeland Security | 结果发现 我们在国土安全部的朋友 |
[34:21] | were curious about what was inside. | 很好奇里面有什么 |
[34:23] | They wanted to make sure | 他们想确保 |
[34:24] | you weren’t aiding and abetting a known terrorist. | 你没有参与协助教唆一已知的恐怖分子 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:29] | Look, I opened that safety deposit box | 听着 我订这个保险箱业务 |
[34:32] | because that’s what Frank wanted. | 因为这是弗兰克的意思 |
[34:34] | He had me put the money in there. | 他叫我把钱放里边 |
[34:37] | Because you were having an affair. | 因为你们在搞外遇 |
[34:40] | Frank’s plan was for us to leave the business | 弗兰克的计划是我们停手不干这一行 |
[34:43] | and move to Amsterdam. | 搬去阿姆斯特丹 |
[34:45] | Maybe South America. | 南美也有可能 |
[34:46] | Why didn’t you tell us about this sooner? | 你怎么没早告诉我们这些 |
[34:48] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:50] | Look, I know this looks bad, but I swear, | 听着 我知道这局面不好看 但我发誓 |
[34:51] | I was just doing what Frank told me to do. | 我只是做弗兰克让我做的事 |
[34:54] | And what about Frank’s wife? | 那弗兰克的妻子呢 |
[34:55] | Was she aware of the affair? | 她知道外遇这件事吗 |
[34:57] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[35:00] | Kerry, we’re gonna need to hold you here until further notice. | 凯莉 我们得把你关在这里等进一步通知 |
[35:03] | Fine. | 好的 |
[35:04] | But I would like to speak to an attorney. | 但我想找律师 |
[35:11] | Hey, Dr. B, I got results | 布纳恩博士 我拿到了 |
[35:12] | for both of the tests you ordered. | 你要求的两项测试的结果 |
[35:14] | What do you mean, both? | 两项测试是什么意思 |
[35:14] | I thought we were just waiting on the ink. | 我以为我们在等的只是墨水的结果 |
[35:16] | We were, but then I found something probative that you missed. | 是的 但我发现了你漏看的证据 |
[35:19] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[35:20] | I haven’t missed anything. | 我没有遗漏 |
[35:22] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[35:23] | We know the victim’s head was driven into his own sink. | 我们知道死者的头被按进了他的水池 |
[35:27] | However, what you failed to do was | 然而 你却没有能够 |
[35:29] | closely examine the posterior surface of the skull | 仔细检查头骨的后侧 |
[35:32] | for any damage | 有没有 |
[35:34] | due to a forward thrusting blow. | 向前推进的击打造成的损伤 |
[35:37] | And as you can see, | 正如你所看到的 |
[35:40] | there is a faint scratch adjacent | 靠近枕骨凸起处 |
[35:42] | to the nuchal crest of the occipital bone. | 有一处淡淡的抓痕 |
[35:45] | I see. And this scratch was likely caused by the killer? | 是这样 抓痕可能是凶手造成的 |
[35:49] | Which results would you like first? | 你想先听哪个结果 |
[35:50] | The swab or the ink analysis? | 取样结果还是墨水分析 |
[35:53] | I’ll let Dr. Wells decide. | 让威尔斯博士决定吧 |
[35:55] | The ink analysis. | 墨水分析 |
[35:56] | Okay, so I ran a thin layer chromatography | 好的 我对加号 |
[35:59] | on the actual plus sign. | 用了薄层色谱分析 |
[36:01] | And then, to confirm the results, | 随后 为了验证结果的正确性 |
[36:03] | I actually processed it through | 正如你们所看到的 |
[36:05] | imaging electro-spray ionization, as you can see. | 我用虚拟电喷离子化技术处理了它 |
[36:09] | The results were definitive. | 结果是决定性的 |
[36:11] | The plus sign was made up of two different inks. | 加号是用两种不同的墨水写的 |
[36:15] | As a gentleman, I will do you the courtesy of not saying | 我是绅士 就给你个面子 不对你说 |
[36:18] | “I told you so.” | “我告诉过你了” |
[36:20] | Even though you just did. | 然而你刚刚还是说了 |
[36:22] | Dr. Hodgins, what of the test that actually matters, | 哈金斯博士 那真正重要的测试 |
[36:26] | the swab results from the occipital? | 枕骨的取样结果如何 |
[36:28] | So, the mass-spec found evidence of zirconium dioxide | 质谱仪发现了二氧化锆 |
[36:32] | and nine karat gold. | 和九开金的迹象 |
[36:33] | So the victim was likely scratched | 死者很可能被 |
[36:35] | by some cheap, gaudy jewelry | 由劣质金和方晶锆石打造的 |
[36:37] | made of low-grade gold and cubic zirconia. | 廉价俗气的首饰划伤了 |
[36:40] | I’ll let Booth know right away. | 我马上通知布斯 |
[36:45] | All right, just listen to me, all right? | 好了 听我说 好吗 |
[36:47] | Hold on for a second, okay? | 等一下 好吗 |
[36:48] | If you play ball with me, | 如果你乖乖合作 |
[36:49] | none of this is gonna make it to the papers, all right? | 这一切就不会有正式文书记录 懂吗 |
[36:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[36:53] | Okay, you’ll be hearing from me soon. Thanks. | 好 我很快会再打给你 谢了 |
[36:55] | Booth, what is going on? I just looked in interrogation. | 布斯 发生什么了 我刚看了下审讯室 |
[36:57] | I thought you were bringing in the wife, Lissa Bowman. | 我还以为你要带那个妻子来 丽萨·鲍曼 |
[36:59] | Oh, yeah, I was, until I took a look | 本来是这样 但我刚刚看了一下 |
[37:00] | at her monthly credit card statement. | 她每个月的信用卡账单 |
[37:02] | Take a look at that, huh? | 瞧瞧这个 |
[37:03] | Ten times more than my mortgage. | 比我的贷款还高出十倍 |
[37:05] | Okay, she’s rich. So what? | 她有钱 那又如何 |
[37:07] | Exactly, she’s rich. | 没错 她有钱 |
[37:08] | Okay, rich people don’t go around | 有钱人不会随身戴 |
[37:09] | wearing nine karat gold or cubic zirconia. | 九开金或方晶锆石做的廉价首饰 |
[37:12] | Only young women wear that. | 只有年轻女人才会戴 |
[37:13] | Yeah, but she’s got a motive. | 没错 但她有犯案动机 |
[37:14] | Her husband was having an affair. | 她的丈夫出轨了 |
[37:16] | Kerry Napoli’s got an alibi. | 凯莉·那不勒斯有不在场证明 |
[37:17] | Does she? I don’t think so. | 她有吗 我不这么认为 |
[37:24] | Kerry, I’m Agent Booth. | 凯莉 我是布斯探员 |
[37:26] | I have some questions for you. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[37:27] | Agent Booth, before you say another word, | 布斯探员 在你说话之前 |
[37:29] | I’ll have you know my client | 我要让你知道我的委托人 |
[37:31] | is willing to confess to her part in robbing Mr. Froome. | 愿意就她抢劫了弗鲁姆先生一事认罪 |
[37:34] | And what about murdering your boss? | 那谋杀你老板的罪名呢 |
[37:36] | I loved Frank; | 我爱弗兰克 |
[37:37] | we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. | 我们本准备要共度余生 |
[37:39] | I don’t buy it. You’re a P.I. | 我不信 你是私家侦探 |
[37:41] | You’re not some naive little girl | 不是什么天真无邪的小女孩 |
[37:42] | who believes in happily ever after. | 相信童话般的美好结局 |
[37:44] | You killed him | 你杀了他 |
[37:45] | and you took the money when you had the chance. | 你抓准机会 拿走了钱 |
[37:47] | Really? That’s your theory? | 拜托 这就是你的理论 |
[37:49] | Well, there’s just one little problem. | 只有一个小问题 |
[37:51] | I’ve got a dozen witnesses that saw me in Atlanta that day. | 有很多人看到我那天在亚特兰大 |
[37:54] | Right, your alibi, but you see, | 没错 你的不在场证明 但你看 |
[37:55] | here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[37:56] | See, your witnesses are your clients. | 你的目击者是你的客人们 |
[37:59] | – So what? – So… | -那又怎样 -所以… |
[38:01] | I know you have dirt on every single one of your clients. | 我知道你有你所有客人的把柄 |
[38:04] | You blackmailed them for an alibi. | 你要挟他们为你作证 |
[38:07] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[38:08] | There’s no way you can prove that. | 你没办法证明的 |
[38:10] | I just talked to one of your clients, | 我刚刚和你的客人之一谈过 |
[38:12] | and when I told him that you couldn’t extort him anymore, | 当我告诉他你不能再勒索他了 |
[38:15] | let’s just say he was singing a different tune. | 他的证词可南辕北辙了 |
[38:19] | You’re bluffing; you’re just trying to get me to confess. | 你在虚张声势 想试图让我认罪 |
[38:21] | Bluffing? | 虚张声势 |
[38:22] | No, I’m not bluffing. | 不 我不是虚张声势 |
[38:25] | I don’t need a confession. | 我不需要你认罪 |
[38:27] | See, I have evidence, means and motive. | 看 我有证据 作案手法和动机 |
[38:29] | Which means you’re under arrest. | 这说明你被逮捕了 |
[38:42] | This is nice, | 这样真好 |
[38:44] | and a long time coming. | 我盼望很久了 |
[38:46] | In fact, I would like to propose a toast to Hodgins. | 事实上 我想敬哈金斯一杯 |
[38:50] | It’s great to see you out and about again. | 看到你再次出门活动真是太好了 |
[38:52] | Here, here. | 说得好 |
[38:53] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:54] | Good to have you back, old man. | 很高兴你能恢复 伙计 |
[38:56] | And to Angela, for forcing Hodgins to get out and about. | 也敬安琪拉 强迫哈金斯出门活动 |
[38:59] | Thank you. It was not easy. | 谢谢 可不容易了 |
[39:01] | Yeah, how exactly did you do that? | 是啊 你是怎么做到的 |
[39:03] | Oh, by giving away the jewelry that, uh, I gave her. | 她送掉了我给她的首饰 |
[39:07] | Yep. | 是的 |
[39:08] | I have to say, I think these look pretty fab on me. | 我必须承认 我觉得它们很衬我 |
[39:11] | And the only way that Hodgins can get them back | 哈金斯能把它们拿回来去退掉的唯一办法 |
[39:14] | to return them is by going out with me tonight | 就是除了今晚 |
[39:16] | and three more times this month. | 这个月他还要陪我出来三次 |
[39:19] | Drives a hard bargain, huh? | 很会开条件啊 |
[39:20] | Well, until then, | 在那之前 |
[39:21] | these babies are mine. | 这些宝贝是我的了 |
[39:31] | Hi, there. I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 你们好 很抱歉打扰了 |
[39:33] | I’m Camille Saroyan. | 我是凯米拉·瑟罗 |
[39:34] | I don’t think we’ve officially met. | 我想我们没有正式见过 |
[39:36] | You must be Karen Delfs. | 你一定是凯伦·戴尔夫 |
[39:37] | Yes, nice to meet you. | 没错 很高兴认识你 |
[39:38] | And so weird, because I feel like I know you, | 好奇怪 我觉得我很了解你 |
[39:40] | since I’ve read your psychological profile. | 因为我读了你的心理侧写 |
[39:44] | Can I speak to you for a second? | 我可以和你谈谈吗 |
[39:45] | Absolutely. Be right back. | 当然可以 马上回来 |
[39:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:50] | Okay, what is going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[39:53] | You’re not gonna ask me to coffee again, are you? | 你不会再约我去喝咖啡了吧 |
[39:55] | No. Get over yourself. | 不 别自以为是了 |
[39:56] | I actually found a date for tonight, thank you very much. | 事实上我今晚找到了男伴 谢谢你 |
[39:59] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那里 |
[40:01] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[40:02] | Yeah. To be honest with you, he’s… | 是的 说实话 他… |
[40:04] | He’s dumb as a box of hair, | 他很闷 |
[40:06] | but, you know, beggars can’t be choosers. | 但饥不择食嘛 |
[40:07] | Besides, not like I want something long-term. | 再说了 我也不想认真谈恋爱 |
[40:09] | I’m just sort of looking for one last fling | 我只是想在离开前 |
[40:11] | before I leave town. | 最后放纵一次 |
[40:13] | I’m sorry, you going somewhere? | 你说什么 你要离开了 |
[40:14] | Oh, I’m being transferred to Kansas City on Monday. | 我周一就要调去堪萨斯城 |
[40:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[40:19] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[40:21] | Listen, why don’t you let me, uh, buy you a drink | 听着 不如你让我在你出发前 |
[40:23] | before you hit the road. | 请你喝一杯 |
[40:24] | No, no, no. I really, um, I have to get going, | 不不不 我真的…我得走了 |
[40:26] | but I think you need to take a look at this first. | 但我想 在此之前你应该先看看这个 |
[40:31] | Karen, I already told you, look, | 凯伦 我告诉过你了 听着 |
[40:32] | I’m not reading this file, okay? | 我不会看这个文件的 好吗 |
[40:34] | What happened with my father, it’s in the past. | 我和我父亲的事 都是过去了 |
[40:36] | I’m-I’m over it. | 我放下了 |
[40:37] | No, see, it’s not in the past. | 不 这不是过去 |
[40:39] | This file was started six months ago. | 这个文件是六个月前建立的 |
[40:41] | Your dad isn’t abroad anymore. | 你的父亲不再在国外了 |
[40:42] | He’s here. He’s in D.C. | 他在这里 在华盛顿 |
[40:44] | And the person that he’s investigating… | 而他在调查的人… |
[40:48] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[41:08] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[41:10] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不好 |
[41:11] | I lost my bet with Dr. Wells, | 我和威尔斯博士打赌输了 |
[41:12] | and as a result, I have to pay up. | 所以 我得付出代价 |
[41:16] | Great. What is it? What do you have to do? | 很好 这是什么 你要做什么 |
[41:17] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[41:18] | I’m now the voice mail on his phone. | 我现在是他的手机留言提示了 |
[41:21] | This is what he had me record. | 他逼我录了这个 |
[41:26] | Okay. “Hello. | 我看看 你好 |
[41:27] | “You’ve reached the voice mail for Dr. Oliver Wells, | 这是奥利弗·威尔斯博士的语音信箱 |
[41:31] | “the most brilliant forensic anthropologist in the history | 他是杰斐逊实验室史上最优秀的 |
[41:35] | of the Jeffersonian.” | 法医人类学家 |
[41:36] | Bones, this is, like, two pages long. | 骨头 这留言有两页长 |
[41:37] | – How can you do that? – It’s humiliating. | -你怎么能录 -这太丢脸了 |
[41:39] | And what’s worse is that | 更糟的是 |
[41:41] | tomorrow you and I will have to have a conversation | 明天我们要和克里斯汀 |
[41:43] | with Christine about cheating. | 谈一谈作弊的问题 |
[41:46] | – No, we don’t. – Yes, we do. | -不 我们不谈 -是的 我们要谈 |
[41:47] | The grade was altered, Booth. | 她改成绩了 布斯 |
[41:49] | It was scientifically proven. | 科学证明了这点 |
[41:51] | You’re looking at it all wrong. | 你想错了 |
[41:52] | Turn the report card over. Look at the teacher’s signature. | 翻过成绩单 看看教师的签名 |
[41:56] | – Ink. Ink, ink, color, color. – Okay. What? | -看墨水 颜色 -好吧 怎么了 |
[42:00] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[42:02] | It appears the signature is made up of the same ink | 显然这个签名是用添了加号那一笔的 |
[42:05] | that was used to complete the plus sign. | 同样的墨水写的 |
[42:08] | Exactly. And you really think | 没错 你真的认为 |
[42:09] | that our little girl would be able to, what, | 我们幼小的女儿有能力 |
[42:12] | forge an adult’s signature? | 伪造成人的签名 |
[42:14] | Of course not. | 当然不能 |
[42:15] | I talked to the teacher today, Mrs. Gallagher, | 我今天和老师加拉格尔女士谈过了 |
[42:17] | and she told me that she ran out of ink | 她告诉我她成绩单写到一半 |
[42:19] | halfway through the report card. | 没有墨水了 |
[42:20] | So she picked up another pen. | 所以她拿起了另一只笔 |
[42:22] | And finished what she intended to do, | 做完了她想做的事 |
[42:23] | and that was give our brilliant little kid an E-plus in Art. | 那就是给我们聪明的小女儿艺术E+ |
[42:27] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[42:28] | What? What? What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[42:30] | I knew it. I knew it! | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[42:31] | Yeah! See, you should admit it. | 你看 你应该承认 |
[42:33] | Admit it that your science is bunk. | 承认你的科学一无是处 |
[42:35] | Booth, no, technically, the science was not, | 布斯 不对 严格意义上来说科学不是 |
[42:36] | but I will concede I did not see the complete picture. | 但我要承认我太执着于细节了 |
[42:41] | – What are you doing? – I’m calling Dr. Wells. | -你在做什么 -打电话给威尔斯博士 |
[42:42] | He needs to change his voice mail immediately. | 他必须立刻换掉他的语音留言提示 |
[42:46] | Hello. You have reached the voice mail… | 你好 这是奥利弗·威尔斯博士的… |
[42:48] | Okay, Bones, you can fast-forward that | 骨头 你可以快进这段的 |
[42:49] | – by just pressing the pound… – No, hold on. | -按井号就行… -不 等等 |
[42:50] | I want to hear it. I… You have to admit, | 我想听完 你必须承认 |
[42:51] | I have an excellent voice. | 我的声音恨悦耳 |
[42:53] | What? Are you kidding me? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[42:54] | Yes, it’s quite sonorous. | 我的声音响亮圆润 |
[42:55] | Sonorous? What is that? | 响亮圆润 什么意思 |
[42:57] | Sonorous. What do you mean? | 响亮圆润 你想表达什么 |
[42:58] | Bypass it. Press pound once. | 快进吧 按井号 |
[42:59] | No, Booth, shh. | 别闹 布斯 |
[43:00] | If you keep talking… | 如果你一直说… |