时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hurry up. It’s in here. | 快点 就在这里面 |
[00:14] | You know, when you texted me, | 你发信息给我说 |
[00:15] | “Let’s get crazy tonight,” | “咱们今晚疯一把”的时候 |
[00:16] | this isn’t exactly what I had in mind. | 我脑子里想的可不是这事 |
[00:19] | Someone has to do something, okay? | 总得有人做点什么好吗 |
[00:20] | These poor rats are being tortured. | 这些可怜的耗子受尽折磨 |
[00:22] | Yeah, it sure sucks to be a rat, huh? | 当耗子还真是倒霉 |
[00:25] | I’ll have you know that rats are highly empathetic creatures, | 我告诉你耗子是非常有同感心的生物 |
[00:27] | unlike you. | 不像你 |
[00:28] | – I’m emphatic. – Empathetic. | -我也很有感 -是同感心 |
[00:30] | Yeah, that’s what I said. Come here. | 我就是这么说的 来 |
[00:32] | Not now, Joey. | 别闹 乔伊 |
[00:37] | This is the one where they’re starving the rats to death. | 他们就在这间实验室里把那些耗子饿得半死 |
[00:40] | Bummer. | 真倒霉 |
[00:46] | Someone already broke open the cages. | 已经有人把笼子打开了 |
[00:48] | Then why are the rats still here? | 那这些耗子怎么还待在这 |
[01:00] | So I guess a hookup is off the table? | 我猜咱俩今晚是搞不成了 |
[01:13] | Uh, hey, Bones, sorry I woke you up. | 骨头 抱歉吵醒你了 |
[01:15] | Well, I’m glad you did. | 还好你吵醒我了 |
[01:16] | You know, studies show that late night eating | 研究表明吃夜宵 |
[01:19] | can increase blood sugar levels. | 会使血糖值升高 |
[01:22] | Okay, uh, you know, Parker’s been really busy, you know, | 好吧 你知道帕克最近上学一直很忙 |
[01:25] | at school, and this is the only time that we can talk. | 这是我们唯一能聊天的时间 |
[01:28] | So let’s give him a ring. | 所以咱们给他打个电话吧 |
[01:29] | I-I would love to talk to Parker. | 我很愿意跟帕克聊聊天 |
[01:31] | I miss him, too. | 我也想他 |
[01:33] | Hey, good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:34] | Morning, or good middle of the night. | 早上好 或者应该说半夜好 |
[01:38] | – Hi, Bones. – Hi, Parker. How’s London? | -骨头你好 -帕克 伦敦那边怎么样 |
[01:40] | Oh, I’m just getting ready for school. | 我正准备去上学 |
[01:42] | Well, listen, | 听着 |
[01:42] | one month away before it’s me, | 还有一个月 |
[01:44] | you, and the Appalachian Trail. | 你和我就能一块去阿帕拉契山了 |
[01:46] | That should be great. | 应该会很棒 |
[01:48] | So look, I took a look at the map and I figured | 我看了一下地图 |
[01:50] | we start, uh, at Iron Mountain. | 觉得我们可以从艾恩山出发 |
[01:54] | Oh, shoot, my ride’s here early. | 郁闷 校车来早了 |
[01:56] | Already? | 这么早就来了 |
[01:59] | I-I really should go, Dad. I’m sorry. | 我真的得走了 爸 抱歉 |
[02:01] | Oh, oh, yeah, okay, uh. | 好吧 那好吧 |
[02:03] | Okay, have-have a great day. I love you. | 祝你今天一切顺利 我爱你 |
[02:05] | You, too. Bye, Bones. | 我也爱你 再见骨头 |
[02:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:11] | Well, back to bed. Okay. | 回去睡觉 好了 |
[02:16] | – Oh, that’s yours. – Sorry. | -这是你的 -抱歉 |
[02:18] | Oh, a body was found in the rat lab at Lynwood University. | 林伍德大学的鼠类实验室里发现一具尸体 |
[02:21] | I’ll ask my father to come over. | 我打电话叫我父亲过来看孩子 |
[02:24] | Okay, I’ll tell you what, I’ll, uh, | 好的 这样吧 |
[02:26] | get to the FBI, and get the day started, and… | 我也去联邦调查局 开始工作 |
[02:31] | What? It’s breakfast. | 干吗 这是早餐 |
[02:32] | No reason why I can’t eat the breakfast. | 没理由连早餐都不让我吃吧 |
[02:44] | I have to admit, as a doctor, | 我必须承认 作为一名医生 |
[02:46] | it’s pretty exciting to be in the Lynwood bio lab. | 能来林伍德生物实验室是件很兴奋的事 |
[02:49] | You do realize this is a possible | 你知道这很有可能 |
[02:51] | murder investigation, right? | 是谋杀案调查 对吧 |
[02:52] | I know, but I can’t help it. | 我知道 但我控制不住 |
[02:54] | Some of the most important advances in medical science | 医学科学中一些最重要的推进 |
[02:56] | happened in these rooms. | 就是在这些实验室里产生的 |
[02:59] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[03:00] | I guess I just always thought you were | 只不过我一直觉得 |
[03:02] | a little less squinty than the other squints. | 你没其他斜眼那么书呆子气 |
[03:04] | I just hide it better. | 我只是隐藏得更好而已 |
[03:06] | Is there an I.D.? | 查到死者身份了吗 |
[03:07] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[03:08] | What have we got? | 目前有什么进展 |
[03:09] | Well, this lab is so sterile, | 实验室除菌做的太好 |
[03:11] | there isn’t a single bug on the body. | 尸体上连一只虫子都没有 |
[03:13] | It was all eaten by the rats. | 尸体都被耗子啃了 |
[03:14] | Rats? Wait, I don’t see any rats. | 耗子 等一下 我没看到有耗子 |
[03:16] | Yeah, I know, ’cause most of them died– poor little things. | 是啊 因为多数已经死了 可怜的小家伙们 |
[03:19] | Their stomachs burst from sudden intake of so much food. | 它们一下子吃了这么多东西 胃都被撑爆了 |
[03:22] | I had the techs take the three survivors | 我让技术人员把幸存下来的三只 |
[03:24] | back to the Jeffersonian. | 带回杰斐逊实验室了 |
[03:25] | I was afraid you’d say that. | 我就担心你会这么说 |
[03:26] | What do you mean? Come on, now. | 什么意思 拜托 |
[03:27] | There might actually be some evidence in their excrement. | 它们的排泄物中很可能会含有证据呢 |
[03:29] | Well, just keep the rats | 拜托你把那些耗子 |
[03:30] | and the feces in your office, please. | 和粪便放在你办公室里 |
[03:32] | No problem. Will do. | 没问题 一定的 |
[03:34] | Based on the cyanotic tinge of the tissue, | 根据肌肉组织上的青紫色痕迹 |
[03:36] | I’d say time of death was approximately 48 hours ago. | 我认为死亡时间约为48小时前 |
[03:40] | The broad mandibular arc | 下颌弧宽 |
[03:41] | indicates the victim is male, | 表明死者是男性 |
[03:43] | and based on the shape of the distal tibia, | 鉴于远端胫骨的形状 |
[03:46] | in his late teens. | 死者年龄近20岁 |
[03:47] | Probably an undergraduate. | 可能是本科生 |
[03:49] | Well, I talked to security. | 我问过保安了 |
[03:50] | Kids who found the body used | 发现尸体的孩子们 |
[03:51] | a friend’s key card to get in, | 是用朋友的门卡进来的 |
[03:53] | but nobody else opened the door since Friday. | 但是从周五开始就没有别人开过门了 |
[03:56] | Look at this window. | 看看这扇窗户 |
[03:58] | The, uh, rubber sealant’s been peeled off, | 橡胶密封条被扯掉了 |
[04:01] | and someone threaded a wire through there and opened it. | 有人从那里塞了根金属线进来把窗户撬开了 |
[04:03] | Which means, the victim was killed elsewhere. | 也就是说 死者是在别处被害的 |
[04:05] | This was a body dump. | 这里只是弃尸点 |
[04:07] | Look at all these rat cages. | 看看这些耗子笼 |
[04:08] | They’ve all been broken into. | 全被撬开了 |
[04:10] | Yes, it’s quite ingenious. | 是的 这行为很聪明 |
[04:11] | I think the killer knew the rats would eat evidence. | 我认为凶手知道耗子会把证据吃掉 |
[04:14] | And that they’d eat a lot of it. | 而且它们会吃很多 |
[04:15] | The rats were being starved to observe | 实验人员一直饿着这些耗子 |
[04:17] | the effects on Pavlovian conditioning. | 来观察巴甫洛夫条件反射作用的效果 |
[04:20] | You mean, the rats, like, | 你是说 这些耗子 |
[04:21] | hear a bell, and then their body expects food? | 一听到铃声 就知道有吃的 |
[04:24] | Well, yeah, the, uh, sound of a bell | 没错 基本上铃声 |
[04:25] | can make a lab rat do pretty much anything. | 可以让实验室的小白鼠做任何事情 |
[04:27] | Yeah, well, they do have very small brains. | 它们的大脑确实非常小 |
[05:16] | Well, the killer was pretty smart to dump the body | 凶手很聪明 他或她知道把尸体丢在那里 |
[05:18] | where he or she knew it would get eaten. | 尸体一定会被吃掉 |
[05:20] | Do you think it was a Lynwood student? | 你认为是林伍德大学的学生干的吗 |
[05:21] | If it was, then we’re dealing | 如果是的话 那我们就是在对付 |
[05:22] | with one of the smartest kids in the country. | 全国最聪明的一群孩子 |
[05:25] | Come on, you don’t think you can take on a college kid? | 拜托 你觉得自己干不过一个读大学的孩子吗 |
[05:26] | Oh, we stand a chance. | 咱们还是有机会的 |
[05:28] | See, an adolescent’s prefrontal cortex isn’t fully developed. | 青少年的前额皮质还没发育完全 |
[05:31] | So even with high IQs, they’re bound to make a mistake. | 所以即使智商很高 他们也还是注定要犯错的 |
[05:34] | Wow. Okay, even if they’re smart, they’re stupid. | 好吧 即使他们很聪明 也还是蠢货 |
[05:37] | When did you become a squint? | 你什么时候也变成斜眼了 |
[05:38] | Oh, I’ve been spending a lot of time with Jessica lately. | 我最近跟杰西卡在一起待太久了 |
[05:40] | And she turned me on to these podcasts. | 她给我听了很多播客 |
[05:41] | You know, they’ve got a podcast for everything. | 那些播客讲什么的都有 |
[05:43] | There’s a bacteria… | 有一种细菌 |
[05:45] | – I don’t really… – that does mind control. | -我不需要 -可以控制人的思维 |
[05:46] | I don’t need to know about any of that. | 我不需要知道这些东西 |
[05:47] | I just need to know a list of potential suspects. | 我只需要一份嫌疑人名单 |
[05:50] | I don’t need to know about podcasts or bacteria. | 我不需要知道播客或是细菌的事 |
[05:53] | There’s a lesion in the intestinal lining. | 肠道内膜上有损伤 |
[05:56] | The victim had an ulcer. | 死者有肠道溃疡 |
[05:57] | He also chewed his fingernails, | 他还咬指甲 |
[05:58] | which is another indicator of stress. | 这也表明他压力很大 |
[06:00] | Well, Lynwood is a highly competitive environment. | 林伍德是个竞争非常激烈的地方 |
[06:03] | I’ll do a tox screen on the intestines. | 我会对他的大小肠做毒理检验 |
[06:06] | Welcome to the forensic platform, Ms. Mills. | 欢迎来到法医平台 米尔斯女士 |
[06:09] | I’ve been waiting five years to hear that. | 我等了五年才等到这一刻 |
[06:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:12] | I’m glad your work-study program here | 我很高兴见到你在杰斐逊实验室的 |
[06:14] | at the Jeffersonian finally paid off. | 半工半读项目终于取得成功了 |
[06:16] | Yeah, I can’t say I enjoyed scrubbing the museum’s toilets, | 我不能说我喜欢刷博物馆的厕所 |
[06:19] | but if it got me here, it was worth it. | 但如果这能让我来到这里 也算是值得了 |
[06:22] | Let’s begin. | 咱们开始吧 |
[06:23] | Okay, I will leave you to it. | 好的 我给你们俩腾地方 |
[06:25] | And again, Ms. Mills, it’s great to have you on board. | 再说一次 米尔斯女士 很欢迎你的加入 |
[06:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:31] | Okay, what do you make | 好的 你如何分析 |
[06:33] | of the fracture on the occipital? | 枕骨上的骨折 |
[06:36] | Oh, uh, that’s trauma. | 这是外伤 |
[06:41] | That is accurate, | 很准确 |
[06:43] | however, could you be more specific? | 但是你能说得更具体点吗 |
[06:46] | Would you agree that this is blunt force trauma? | 你认为这是钝器造成的外伤吗 |
[06:48] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[06:52] | Well, this fracture is shallow, and insubstantial, | 这块骨折很浅而且面积不大 |
[06:55] | suggesting it is not cause of death. | 说明这不是死因 |
[06:57] | I agree. He hit his head hard, | 我同意 他撞到了头 撞得挺狠 |
[06:58] | but it didn’t kill him. | 但却不致命 |
[07:04] | Now that you’re an intern, | 米尔斯女士 你现在是实习生 |
[07:06] | Ms. Mills, your job is not to rephrase my words, | 你的任务不是改述我的话 |
[07:09] | but to come up with findings of your own. | 而是要自己有所发现 |
[07:13] | I will do my best. I promise. | 我会尽力的 我保证 |
[07:16] | I am so excited about this opportunity. | 我很激动能有此机会 |
[07:18] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[07:19] | Please clean the bones and rearticulate them. | 请把骨头清理干净 然后再把它们拼起来 |
[07:22] | I can totally do that. | 这我绝对能做到 |
[07:34] | I finished the facial reconstruction, | 我完成了面部重建 |
[07:36] | and I’m running it through the Lynwood student database. | 我正在跟林伍德的学生数据库做比对 |
[07:39] | Do these rats really need a five-star hotel? | 这些耗子真的需要住在五星级酒店里吗 |
[07:43] | Hey, they’ve been through hell. | 它们受了不少罪 |
[07:44] | I’m gonna do what I can to get them healthy. | 我要尽力让它们恢复健康 |
[07:46] | Honey, they’re rats. | 亲爱的 它们只是耗子而已 |
[07:48] | That doesn’t mean I should give up on them. | 那也不意味着我就要放弃它们 |
[07:52] | Uh, hey, we got an ID from the facial reconstruction. | 面部重建查到死者身份了 |
[07:58] | Scott Hill. | 斯科特·希尔 |
[07:59] | Sophomore from Harwood, Missouri. | 来自密苏里州哈伍德的大二学生 |
[08:03] | 林伍德大学学生名录 斯科特·希尔 大二学生 家乡 密苏里州哈伍德 | |
[08:07] | McKay Nield? | 麦凯·奈尔德 |
[08:08] | Are you Scott Hill’s roommate? | 你是斯科特·希尔的室友吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[08:11] | Whatever this is, I’ve got a final coming up, so. | 不管你们有什么事 我就快期末考了 所以 |
[08:14] | Look, I’m, uh, sorry to tell you this, | 很遗憾地通知你 |
[08:15] | but, uh, your roommate was found dead last night. | 你的室友昨晚被人发现时已死亡 |
[08:19] | That’s awful. | 真可怕 |
[08:22] | But I just need to study right now, so. | 不过我现在要学习了 所以 |
[08:25] | My partner just told you that your friend is dead. | 我搭档刚刚把你朋友的死讯告诉你 |
[08:28] | I’ve got this final. | 我还有期末考试 |
[08:30] | Besides, we weren’t that close. | 况且我们之前也没那么亲密 |
[08:31] | You two lived together. | 你俩住在一起 |
[08:33] | We didn’t get in each other’s way. | 我们互不干涉彼此的生活 |
[08:34] | That’s why it worked. | 所以才能同住一个屋檐下 |
[08:35] | All right, Scott was killed. | 好吧 斯科特被杀了 |
[08:36] | Can you think of anybody who’d want to hurt him? | 你能想到有谁想要伤害他吗 |
[08:38] | No, I’m sorry. I barely saw him. | 想不到 抱歉 我都很少见到他 |
[08:41] | He was always singing with his group, The Whippersnaps. | 他经常和他的乐队一起练歌 鞭子噼啪 |
[08:43] | Whippersnaps, right. What kind of name is that? | 鞭子噼啪 这是什么名字 |
[08:45] | They’re a, uh, a cappella group, really good, actually. | 就是一个无伴奏合唱乐队 挺不错的 |
[08:50] | Did he spend a lot of his time with The Whippersnaps? | 他大部分时间都和鞭子噼啪成员待在一起吗 |
[08:53] | People would do anything to be part of that group. | 人们会不惜一切代价加入那个乐团 |
[08:56] | It was his whole life. | 那个乐团就是他生命的全部 |
[09:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:03] | Parker, is everything okay? | 帕克 你那边一切顺利吧 |
[09:05] | Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about this summer. | 我想跟你聊聊今年夏天的事 |
[09:07] | Your camping trip with your father? | 你是说和你爸露营的事吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah, see there’s this | 是的 今年在牛津大学 |
[09:10] | creative writing summer session thing at Oxford | 有一个创意写作暑期培训班 |
[09:12] | I didn’t think I’d get into. | 我没想过自己会入选 |
[09:14] | But you did? | 但你真的入选了 |
[09:16] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[09:17] | Parker, that’s-that’s exciting. | 帕克 这个消息真让人高兴 |
[09:19] | Yeah, it is, it is, I know. | 是的 确实很激动人心 我知道 |
[09:20] | And, I mean, I want to spend time with dad, | 我想和老爸共度假期 |
[09:22] | but I really, really want to do this program. | 但是我真的很想参加这个培训班 |
[09:27] | It’s a difficult choice. | 这是个两难的选择 |
[09:28] | Yeah, it is, and, see, | 没错 你看 |
[09:30] | I don’t know how to talk to dad about it, | 我不知道要怎么跟我爸说这件事 |
[09:32] | and I don’t want to disappoint him, | 我不想让他失望 |
[09:33] | so please, Bones, could you talk to him? | 所以你能不能帮我跟他说一下 骨头 |
[09:37] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做些什么 |
[09:39] | All right. Thanks, Bones. | 太好了 谢谢你 骨头 |
[09:41] | You’re the best. | 你人最好了 |
[09:46] | I can’t believe I’m finally an intern at the Jeffersonian. | 真不敢相信我终于成为杰斐逊实验室的实习生 |
[09:48] | I know, right? | 我知道 感觉特好对吧 |
[09:49] | I haven’t been prouder since Michael Vincent | 当迈克尔·文森特准确认出一只七星瓢虫 |
[09:51] | correctly identified a Coccinella septempunctata. | 我内心的自豪感也是无语言表的 |
[09:55] | The ladybug. | 就是瓢虫 |
[10:01] | I found cause of death. | 我找到死因了 |
[10:02] | No, no, Sammy, don’t jump to… | 不 萨米 你不要直接跳到 |
[10:04] | Dr. Brennan, | 布纳恩博士 |
[10:05] | I-I found a broken hyoid. | 我找到了破裂的舌骨 |
[10:06] | That-that means our victim was strangled. | 说明我们的受害人是被人勒死的 |
[10:07] | …conclusions. | 不要直接跳到结论 |
[10:09] | Ms. Mills, | 米尔斯女士 |
[10:10] | hypothesis is not fact. | 假设并非事实 |
[10:12] | This fractured hyoid is likely cause of death, | 这片断裂的舌骨看起来很像死因 |
[10:15] | but we can’t know with any certainty | 但我们需要进一步查看舌骨的细节 |
[10:16] | till we look at it in further detail. | 否则我们始终无法确定死因 |
[10:19] | Please take this to the bone room | 请把这片骨头带到验骨间去 |
[10:21] | and examine it under the medio-cam. | 然后在放大镜下面仔细检查 |
[10:23] | – Right away. – And in addition, | -这就去 -另外 |
[10:24] | do not wave the remains around. | 别把遗骨这样挥来挥去的 |
[10:26] | They are fragile. | 它们都是易碎品 |
[10:28] | Of course. | 好的 |
[10:34] | She’s gonna do fine. | 她以后会做得不错的 |
[10:35] | I sincerely hope so. | 我忠心希望她能做得不错 |
[10:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:40] | I’m fine. The remains are fine. | 我没事 遗骨也安然无恙 |
[10:44] | Wrong way. | 你走错方向了 |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 说的没错 |
[10:54] | Whippersnaps, huh? | 鞭子噼啪 |
[10:56] | Sounds like a breakfast cereal. | 这名字听起来像早餐吃的麦片 |
[10:58] | Singing is everything to these kids. | 对于这些孩子来说 歌唱就是他们的一切 |
[10:59] | Once you’re a Whippersnap, | 一旦你成为其中的一员 |
[11:00] | that’s what your entire life is about. | 你会为其付出自己的全部精力 |
[11:03] | Wow, okay, Aubrey, | 好吧 奥布里 |
[11:04] | you really did your research on this one. | 你真的下了不少功夫研究这件事 |
[11:06] | Well, it’s called the Internet, Booth. | 我不过是在互联网上查了查 布斯 |
[11:08] | You should step into the 21st century. | 你应该步入二十一世纪了 |
[11:10] | You know what? The internet? | 你知道吗 就是互联网 |
[11:11] | It’s for social idiots, people who don’t have a life. | 那是给社交白痴准备的 那种人没有生活的 |
[11:14] | Okay? I like to go out and bowl. | 我喜欢外出打保龄球 |
[11:15] | Ever been bowling? | 你以前打过保龄球吗 |
[11:16] | Oh, there’s Whipperspace. | 这就是他们练歌的地方 |
[11:39] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[11:51] | Yeah, they’re pretty good. | 没错 他们唱的真的不错 |
[11:52] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[12:04] | No, no, no, no, no! | 停 停 停 |
[12:06] | I cannot take this anymore. | 我再也无法忍受了 |
[12:08] | What is it with you, Julian? | 你怎么回事 朱利安 |
[12:10] | You are pitchy, and your snapping | 你音太高 而且你打拍子 |
[12:12] | looks like weird chicken claws. | 看起来就像诡异的鸡爪子 |
[12:14] | Well, at least I can keep my diva hand under control. | 至少我能把我能控制好自己的手该往哪里放 |
[12:16] | Yeah, Jake. You look like Mariah Carey’s | 是的 杰克 你看起来像玛丽亚·凯莉的 |
[12:18] | skaggy little sister. | 丑妹妹 |
[12:19] | Uh, it’s called passion, | 这叫做激情 |
[12:20] | Ted, something no one has ever felt for you. | 就是在你身上永远都看不到的东西 泰德 |
[12:23] | Really? ‘Cause your dad would disagree. | 真的吗 可能你爸不这么认为 |
[12:26] | All right, that’s it. FBI. | 够了 不要吵了 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[12:27] | See that? Everybody. You. | 看到了吗 各位 你 |
[12:29] | You replaced the director, Scott, didn’t you? | 你顶替了之前的负责人斯科特 是你吧 |
[12:32] | – Yes. – Okay, well, we need to ask you a few questions. | -是的 -我们有几个问题要问你 |
[12:34] | Everybody else out. Let’s go. Move it. | 其他人出去 动起来 快走 |
[12:36] | Oh, my God, Jake. What did you do to Scott? | 我的天呐 杰克 你对斯科特做了什么 |
[12:40] | Uh, you two want to stay? Where were you Friday night? | 你俩想留下吗 你们上周五晚上在哪里 |
[12:42] | – Here working, your Honor. – We were here. | -在这里努力练习 阁下 -我们在这里 |
[12:43] | Yeah, you can work all you want. | 好吧 随你怎么练 |
[12:45] | Still not getting you a solo now that I’m in charge, so. | 现在我说了算 我还是不会给你独唱的机会 |
[12:47] | You’re only in charge because apparently you killed Scott. | 显然是因为杀了斯科特 你才能当上负责人 |
[12:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:59] | You have quite the temper, Jake. | 你脾气不小 杰克 |
[13:01] | I just found out one of my friends is dead. | 我刚刚得知我朋友死了 |
[13:03] | Plus, we have nationals coming up. | 而且 我们马上要进行全美比赛了 |
[13:05] | The NCACs? | 全美大学生竞赛吧 |
[13:07] | What? What’s that? | 什么 那是什么 |
[13:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:09] | The National Collegiate A Cappella Competition. | 全美大学无伴奏合唱比赛 |
[13:11] | Our whole year leads up to this. | 我们一整年都在为这个比赛做准备 |
[13:13] | We expect to win. | 我们希望能赢得比赛 |
[13:15] | We’ve been rehearsing day and night. | 我们夜以继日地排练 |
[13:17] | Why didn’t you report Scott missing? | 为什么你们没有向警方报告斯科特失踪了 |
[13:19] | I didn’t have time for that. | 我们没时间 |
[13:20] | Scott wasn’t here, | 斯科特不在这里 |
[13:22] | so I took control– I did what I had to do. | 所以我就接管了乐队 我做了自己该做的事 |
[13:25] | Scott dies, you take control. That’s convenient. | 斯科特死了 你就接手 还挺方便的 |
[13:27] | Convenient? | 方便 |
[13:28] | We just lost a tenor right before Nationals. | 我们恰好在比赛前夕失去了男高音主唱 |
[13:31] | Where were you on Friday night? | 上周五晚上你在哪里 |
[13:33] | In my room, practicing my scales. | 在自己的房间 练习音阶 |
[13:36] | You can ask anyone in the dorm next door. | 你们可以询问我宿舍隔壁的人 |
[13:40] | I project. | 我的声音可是很有表现力的 |
[13:40] | So, can you think of anyone who’d want to hurt Scott? | 你能不能想到有谁会想要伤害斯科特 |
[13:45] | Ian Johnson? | 伊恩·约翰逊 |
[13:47] | He was Scott’s best friend, | 他曾是斯科特最好的朋友 |
[13:49] | and Scott kicked him out of the group a month ago. | 一个月前 斯科特把他从队里开除了 |
[13:51] | – Why’d he kick him out? – No idea. | -为什么要开除他 -不知道 |
[13:53] | But Ian was so upset. | 伊恩非常沮丧 |
[13:55] | He left Lynwood. | 他离开了林伍德 |
[14:00] | Dr. Hodgins, can you take a look at something for me? | 哈金斯博士 你可以帮我看个东西吗 |
[14:02] | Y-y-you are feeding a rat with a bottle. | 你 你正在用瓶子给老鼠喂食 |
[14:05] | Yeah. It’s the only way I can get him to eat. | 是的 只有这样我才能让他吃东西 |
[14:08] | Their experiment has been compromised. | 关于这些老鼠的实验已经遭到破坏 |
[14:10] | They no longer have a use. | 他们没什么用了 |
[14:11] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[14:13] | What do you have to show me? | 你要给我看什么 |
[14:14] | I checked | 我查看了 |
[14:16] | some tissue around the… | 部分组织 |
[14:20] | …hyoid for ligature marks, | 舌骨附近的组织 试图寻找绑扎的痕迹 |
[14:21] | and I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[14:22] | I think it’s a splinter. | 我觉得是个碎片 |
[14:25] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[14:26] | It looks like wood to me. | 我看着像木头 |
[14:31] | Well, this alignment of tracheids, | 这管胞的排列 |
[14:33] | and also fibers and the vessel elements, | 还有纤维和管状分子 |
[14:35] | tells me that it’s oak. | 表明这是橡木的碎片 |
[14:38] | Got anything else for me? | 你还有什么别的要给我吗 |
[14:40] | No, but I did find a bacteria in the larynx | 没了 不过我在死者喉部发现一种细菌 |
[14:43] | that I couldn’t identify. | 我认不出那是什么细菌 |
[14:44] | You think it had something to do with the murder? | 你认为这种细菌和谋杀有关吗 |
[14:45] | In my experience, anything out of the ordinary | 以我的经验来看 所有反常的东西 |
[14:47] | is worth looking into. | 都值得一探究竟 |
[14:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:51] | Good boy. | 乖 |
[15:04] | Looks like being a Whippersnap | 看起来加入鞭子噼啪 |
[15:06] | is a family tradition. | 是家族传统 |
[15:08] | That was from my era– class of ’76. | 那是我那时候的了 76界 |
[15:11] | The best times of my life. William Johnson. | 我人生中最好的时候 我是威廉·约翰逊 |
[15:14] | Ian’s father. | 伊恩的父亲 |
[15:15] | We just heard about Scott’s death. Truly a shame. | 我们刚听说斯科特的死讯 真可惜 |
[15:18] | Right, well, I can see the group meant a lot to you. | 嗯 我能看出合唱团对你很重要 |
[15:19] | You must have been pretty upset when Scott kicked Ian out. | 斯科特被伊恩开除 你一定很生气 |
[15:22] | I was shocked. | 我很震惊 |
[15:23] | I was good in my day, but Ian, | 我那时很厉害 但伊恩 |
[15:26] | I have never in my life heard a voice like his. | 我这辈子没听过像他这样的声音 |
[15:28] | So you were angry at Scott? | 你生斯科特的气吗 |
[15:30] | I was director once, myself. | 我曾经也是负责人 |
[15:32] | I have to respect the current director. | 我得尊重现在的负责人 |
[15:34] | Ian understood that as well. | 伊恩也明白 |
[15:35] | Well, we’ll need to hear that from Ian. | 我们得听听伊恩的说法 |
[15:37] | We can see him right now. | 我们可以现在见他 |
[15:38] | We? Whoa, whoa, he’s-he’s not a minor. | 我们 他不是未成年人了 |
[15:40] | I don’t think he needs dad to hold his hand. | 我想他不需要父亲握着他的手 |
[15:41] | I’m his dad, but I’m also a lawyer. | 我是他爸 但我也是律师 |
[15:43] | I’d be a lot more comfortable if I were present. | 我在场 会更宽心 |
[15:50] | *One man’s pain is another man’s pleasure* | *一人的痛苦 是另一人的愉悦* |
[15:57] | *Trying to climb down…* | *想要让步* |
[16:01] | This is the guy that Scott kicked out? | 斯科特把他开除了吗 |
[16:03] | Clearly wasn’t because of his voice. | 显然不是因为他的声音 |
[16:04] | That’s like butter. | 像黄油般顺滑 |
[16:06] | It always comes down to food with you, doesn’t it? | 你总是要和食物挂钩 是吧 |
[16:08] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[16:11] | These men are here from the FBI to talk to you about Scott. | 联调局的人想和你谈谈斯科特的事情 |
[16:19] | I can’t believe someone did this. | 我不敢相信有人这么做 |
[16:20] | We just need to ask you a few questions. | 我们只要问你几个问题 |
[16:22] | When was the last time you saw Scott? | 你最后一次见斯科特是什么时候 |
[16:24] | Not since he kicked me out of the group. | 从他把我开除之后就没见过 |
[16:25] | Hmm, you two were best friends. | 你们曾是最好的朋友 |
[16:26] | That must have made you pretty angry. | 那一定让你非常生气 |
[16:28] | That’s a bit of a leading question, isn’t it? | 这算是引导问题吧 |
[16:30] | We could always go down to the FBI if you’d like. | 如果你愿意 我们随时可以去联调局 |
[16:32] | All I want to do is sing. | 我只想唱歌 |
[16:34] | Okay, Scott took that away from me. | 斯科特夺走了我的梦想 |
[16:35] | So why’d he kick you out of the group? | 他为什么开除你 |
[16:37] | He said I wasn’t cutting it, | 他说我做不到 |
[16:38] | but that made no sense. I don’t know. | 但这太没道理了 我不知道 |
[16:40] | He was acting weird. | 他表现得很奇怪 |
[16:41] | He was keeping secrets. | 他有秘密 |
[16:43] | Secrets, what kind of secrets? | 秘密 什么秘密 |
[16:44] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我说了我不知道 |
[16:46] | I don’t know what he was up to. | 我不知道他在忙什么 |
[16:48] | I don’t know why he kicked me out of the Whippersnaps, | 我不知道他为什么开除我 |
[16:50] | and now I never will. | 现在我永远不知道了 |
[16:52] | Where were you Friday night? | 周五晚你在哪儿 |
[16:53] | – I was here. – Is there any way you can prove that? | -这里 -你有办法证明吗 |
[16:55] | I-I was… I was home alone. | 我自己在家 |
[16:56] | We have security cameras all the way around the house. | 我们家里到处都有监控摄像 |
[16:59] | If he left, you’d see it in the tapes. | 如果他离开 你们能在录像中看到 |
[17:01] | Great. We’re gonna need those tapes, | 好极了 我们需要录像 |
[17:02] | so we can clear your son. | 这样才能为你儿子洗除嫌疑 |
[17:04] | I swear, I would never do this. | 我发誓 我绝对不会这么做 |
[17:12] | Hey, Angie. | 安琪 |
[17:14] | I just picked up our voicemails from home, | 我刚取了家里的留言 |
[17:16] | and, uh, a Dr. Amir Hoffman called for you. | 埃米尔·霍夫曼医生给你打电话 |
[17:19] | He did? What did he say? | 是吗 说了什么 |
[17:21] | Yeah. He said, uh, he had some good news about a new study. | 嗯 他有新研究的好消息了 |
[17:25] | Oh, yes, I was probably admitted. | 太好了 我的申请可能被接受了 |
[17:27] | Uh, what is this about? | 是关于什么的 |
[17:28] | Dr. Hoffman has an experimental surgery | 霍夫曼医生在做神经再生的 |
[17:31] | for nerve regeneration. | 实验手术 |
[17:34] | Surgery? | 手术 |
[17:34] | Yeah, so I can walk again. | 是的 这样我就可以再走路了 |
[17:43] | Angela, | 安琪拉 |
[17:44] | you do realize that I still can’t walk? | 你知道我还是不能走路吧 |
[17:47] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[17:49] | But surgery? | 但是手术 |
[17:50] | We-we have to talk about this. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:51] | I mean, there are risks. | 那是有风险的 |
[17:56] | I just gave you amazing news, and all you can be is skeptical. | 我刚告诉你惊人的好消息 而你却只是怀疑 |
[17:59] | No, I-I-I want more information | 不 我想要更多的信息 |
[18:01] | before you risk everything on an experiment. | 不让你先冒风险参加实验 |
[18:04] | Well, it’s not your decision to make, it’s mine, | 这不是你要做的决定 是我的 |
[18:05] | and I’m getting my legs back. | 我要让我的腿恢复 |
[18:15] | I found this fracturing on the fifth rib. | 我在第五肋骨上发现了破碎 |
[18:17] | Oh, note that the damage occurred | 注意损害发生在 |
[18:21] | on both the posterior vertebral | 后脊椎骨和 |
[18:23] | and anterior sternal surfaces. | 前胸骨表面 |
[18:25] | What does that tell us? | 这说明了什么 |
[18:27] | That there’s fracturing on both front and back. | 说明前后都有骨裂 |
[18:29] | I’m familiar with the definitions of anterior and posterior. | 我很熟悉前后的定义 |
[18:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:36] | The corresponding fractures indicate | 相应的骨裂表明 |
[18:38] | that force was applied to the victim’s chest | 力量施加在死者胸部 |
[18:41] | while his body was pressed against | 而他的身体被压迫在 |
[18:43] | an unyielding, hard object. | 坚硬物体上 |
[18:45] | What did you find | 舌骨骨折 |
[18:46] | from the hyoid fracture? | 你有什么发现 |
[18:47] | Oh, I believe that is a comminuted fracture. | 我认为那是粉碎性骨折 |
[18:50] | I concur. | 同意 |
[18:51] | The fracture’s on the midline of the hyoid body, | 骨折是在舌头中线位置 |
[18:54] | as opposed to the greater cornua. | 与大角舌骨相反 |
[18:56] | I posit that the victim was struck | 我断定死者的脖子 |
[18:58] | in the neck with a solid object, | 被坚硬物体卡住 |
[19:00] | which fractured his hyoid | 导致舌骨骨折 |
[19:02] | and caused him to suffocate. | 造成窒息 |
[19:03] | I concur. | 同意 |
[19:05] | Ms. Mills. | 米尔斯女士 |
[19:05] | I do not need your approbation. | 我不需要你的赞同 |
[19:07] | You were brought on as an intern | 你作为实习生而来 |
[19:09] | to contribute to our process. | 要对我们工作有所贡献 |
[19:11] | If I must babysit you, you become a hindrance, | 如果我必须照顾你 你就是障碍 |
[19:13] | and I-I just can’t have that. | 我不需要这样 |
[19:15] | No, I’m sorry, Dr. Brennan. | 抱歉 布纳恩博士 |
[19:18] | I can do this. I promise. | 我可以的 我保证 |
[19:26] | So you really think that looking | 你真的认为 |
[19:28] | at this kid’s playlist | 看这孩子的播放列表 |
[19:29] | is going to help us find his killer? | 能帮助我们找到他的凶手 |
[19:31] | Yeah, music gets you inside of someone’s head. | 是的 因为音乐能帮你进入别人的头脑 |
[19:33] | I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[19:34] | See, Ian said that Scott was acting strange recently, | 伊恩说斯科特最近表现得很奇怪 |
[19:38] | so I looked into the music that he’s been arranging, | 所以我整理了他编排的音乐 |
[19:40] | and I found this. | 找到了这个 |
[19:42] | Yeah, this is gibberish to me. | 我看不懂 |
[19:44] | Oh, it’s completely different | 这和鞭子噼啪 |
[19:45] | than anything the Whippersnaps have ever done. | 之前所做的都完全不同 |
[19:47] | The orchestration is totally original. | 这种编排完全是原创的 |
[19:50] | The interplay between voice parts is complex and dynamic. | 声部之间的互相作用复杂又有活力 |
[19:53] | Not to mention, this half-step modulation. | 更不用说 这种半阶调制 |
[19:56] | It’s crazy. | 真疯狂 |
[19:57] | Yeah, okay, uh, what is going on with you here? | 好吧 你这是怎么了 |
[20:00] | – What do you mean? – The interplay between voice parts | -什么意思 -声部之间的互相作用 |
[20:03] | is complex and dynamic? | 复杂又有活力 |
[20:05] | It sounds like you know a little bit more | 听起来你知道的 |
[20:07] | about this than you’re letting on. | 不只是一点点 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:10] | Look, I’m gonna level with you, but you gotta promise | 我就跟你说实话了 但是你保证 |
[20:12] | that you’re not gonna mention anything. | 你什么都不会提 |
[20:14] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[20:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:19] | I, uh, | 我 |
[20:21] | I sang a cappella. | 我唱过无伴奏合唱 |
[20:23] | In college. | 大学时 |
[20:24] | Oh, uh, cool. Uh, so? | 很好 所以呢 |
[20:26] | So? So I don’t want Booth to find out. | 所以我不想让布斯发现 |
[20:29] | He’s going to mock me. | 他会嘲笑我的 |
[20:30] | I got a manly reputation to protect here. | 我要保护我的声誉 |
[20:32] | Yes, right. | 对 |
[20:33] | Of course, you do. | 当然 |
[20:35] | Look, okay, whatever was going on with this kid, | 好吧 不管这孩子发生了什么 |
[20:38] | it’s gonna show up in his music. | 在他的音乐里有所表现 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | Let’s look. | 我们看看 |
[20:44] | Oh, “For Liz.” | “给利兹” |
[20:46] | Huh, that’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[20:47] | It’s his newest playlist. | 这是他的新列表 |
[20:49] | Love songs. | 情歌 |
[20:50] | A sex playlist, maybe? | 也许是性爱播放列表 |
[20:52] | Let me check the metadata | 我来查查数据 |
[20:53] | and see if we can access where he was listening to it. | 看看我们能不能看到他在哪儿听的 |
[20:59] | Nickerson Hall. | 尼克森大厅 |
[21:01] | Huh, the English department. | 英语系 |
[21:03] | Not exactly the sexiest place for a hookup, but okay. | 不是约会的最性感的地方 但还不错 |
[21:07] | Oh, okay, | 好吧 |
[21:08] | this is the Lynwood security footage. | 这是林伍德的监控录像 |
[21:10] | Hopefully we can find something from one of those nights. | 希望我们能在这几晚的里面有所发现 |
[21:14] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[21:15] | And that must be Liz. | 那一定是利兹 |
[21:25] | *Ooh, what’s wrong with me?* | *我是怎么了* |
[21:27] | *So, you say I’m complicated* | *你说我很难懂* |
[21:33] | *What’s wrong with being complicated?* | *复杂有什么问题* |
[21:34] | *But you’ve had me underrated* | *但你低估了我* |
[21:52] | That’s Elizabeth Dervan. | 那就是伊丽莎白·德万 |
[21:53] | She’s the girl from the closet. | 她就是柜子里的那个女孩 |
[21:55] | She’s a Gingersnap– they’re like the female Whippersnaps. | 她是姜脆饼干乐队的 就像是女版的鞭子噼啪 |
[21:58] | Okay, well, the question is who didn’t like | 好吧 问题是谁不希望看到 |
[21:59] | Liz and Scott fooling around? | 利兹和斯科特黏在一起 |
[22:09] | Hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[22:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:11] | They weren’t hooking up. | 他们并不是在约会 |
[22:13] | Then what were two college kids doing in a closet every night? | 那两个大学生每天夜里躲在柜子里干什么 |
[22:16] | Singing. | 唱歌 |
[22:29] | Not a lot of singers that can hit that high “G” Flat. | 并不是很多歌手能唱出高音G降调的 |
[22:32] | Oh, I didn’t know that. | 这我不知道 |
[22:33] | Research. | 我做过调查 |
[22:34] | See, this, uh, Whippersnap arrangement | 你看 这里 鞭子噼啪需要 |
[22:36] | calls for a belted “G” Flat. | 有人能唱出嘶吼式的G降调 |
[22:38] | Scott kicked Ian out of the Whippersnaps | 斯科特把伊恩踢出了鞭子噼啪 |
[22:39] | to make room for you, didn’t he? | 是为了给你腾空间 对吗 |
[22:41] | So Scott’s big secret here | 所以斯科特最大的秘密 |
[22:42] | was to have a girl in the group, right? | 是在乐队里加了个女孩子 对不对 |
[22:44] | He wanted to do a big reveal at Nationals | 他想在全国比赛上 |
[22:46] | with press and everything– | 向各大媒体亮一次相 |
[22:48] | the first female Whippersnap. | 第一位女性鞭子噼啪成员 |
[22:51] | That’s why we were hiding our rehearsals. | 这就是我们为什么要躲起来排练 |
[22:52] | But Scott didn’t care about gender equality, did he? | 但斯科特并不关心性别平等问题 是吧 |
[22:54] | He cared about winning. | 他只关心输赢 |
[22:55] | Right, exactly, you found out his true intentions. | 一点不错 你发现了他的真实动机 |
[22:58] | You got pissed off, and you killed him. | 你生气了 所以杀了他 |
[23:00] | No. | 没有 |
[23:01] | The truth is | 事实是 |
[23:02] | I knew what Scott wanted, | 我知道斯科特想要什么 |
[23:04] | but it was a chance to break new ground and… | 但这毕竟是个新的突破 |
[23:07] | that’s good for women, isn’t it? | 它对女性是有意义的 不是吗 |
[23:08] | Well, that’s a hell of a justification | 好吧 那是对坑队友的 |
[23:10] | for screwing over your teammates. | 一种好辩解 |
[23:12] | I swear, I didn’t kill him. | 我发誓 我没杀他 |
[23:14] | Well, any idea who did? | 好吧 那你知道是谁杀的吗 |
[23:15] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[23:16] | but I know if people found out, | 但我知道一旦有人发现了 |
[23:17] | my group, his group, | 我的乐队 他的乐队 |
[23:19] | it could piss a lot of people off. | 这会惹怒很多人的 |
[23:28] | You have something for me? | 你找到什么证据了吗 |
[23:29] | I found fracturing on both | 我在两边尺骨的鹰嘴处 |
[23:31] | olecranon processes of the ulnae. | 发现了断裂的痕迹 |
[23:33] | Wait… ulnas? | 等下…应该说两侧尺骨吗 |
[23:36] | And why are you showing me and not Dr. Brennan? | 那你为什么不给布纳恩博士看却给我看呢 |
[23:39] | Well, I just wanted to run it by you. | 我只是想和你商量一下 |
[23:40] | I mean, you’re the boss. | 我是说 你才是头儿嘛 |
[23:43] | Ms. Mills, you can’t be afraid to go to Dr. Brennan. | 米尔斯女士 你可不能害怕面对布纳恩博士 |
[23:47] | That said, what did you find? | 我就是提醒你一下 你发现了什么 |
[23:51] | Well, we know our victim was being attacked, | 好吧 我们知道被害人受到了袭击 |
[23:53] | so his instinct would have been | 所以他会本能地 |
[23:54] | to protect his face. | 保护他的脸部 |
[23:55] | So the weapon hit the olecranon processes, | 所以凶器撞击了鹰嘴处 |
[23:58] | fracturing the elbows. | 使得肘部骨折了 |
[23:59] | So these are defensive wounds. | 所以这些是防御伤 |
[24:01] | – I believe so, yes. – Okay. | -我相信是这样的 -好吧 |
[24:03] | I’ll see if I can find evidence of the murder weapon | 我会看看我能不能在对应的肉体组织处 |
[24:05] | in the corresponding tissue. | 找到凶器的证据的 |
[24:08] | Great work, Ms. Mills. | 干得很好 米尔斯女士 |
[24:18] | You know, um… | 你知道… |
[24:20] | Parker called me. | 帕克给我打了电话 |
[24:22] | He said he wants to do | 他说他这个暑假 |
[24:23] | a creative writing program this summer. | 有个创意写作项目想做 |
[24:25] | Wait a second, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[24:26] | Instead of hiking the Appalachian Trail with me? | 他宁愿如此也不愿跟我去攀登阿帕拉契山吗 |
[24:29] | He’s an excellent writer, Booth. | 他写作很厉害 布斯 |
[24:31] | Yeah, I… but summer is all about having fun. | 是啊 我…可暑假就该好好开心嘛 |
[24:33] | Well, it might be | 好吧 也许对他来说 |
[24:34] | equally fun for him to focus on a specific area | 专注于学术上的某个领域 |
[24:38] | of his academic interest. | 跟纯粹的玩乐是一样开心的 |
[24:40] | Why did he come to you about this? | 为什么他来找你聊这种事 |
[24:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:43] | My assumption is that he feels | 我想他可能是感到 |
[24:45] | that I can understand his predicament. | 我能理解他的尴尬心情 |
[24:46] | Wait, predicament? | 等等 尴尬 |
[24:47] | Look, Bones, I love you and all, | 听着 骨头 我爱你 |
[24:48] | but this decision isn’t up to you. | 但这事不由你做主 |
[24:50] | I know… | 我知道啊… |
[24:51] | but isn’t it up to Parker? | 难道不该由帕克做主吗 |
[24:58] | Um, did you find | 关于那个奇特的细菌 |
[24:59] | any news out on that strange bacteria? | 你有没有发现什么特别的 |
[25:01] | It’s a rare type of streptococcus. | 这是一种罕见的链球菌 |
[25:04] | Well, that is not good for a singer. | 好吧 这对歌手来说可不好 |
[25:06] | Yeah, I called the university health center. | 是的 我打了电话给大学医疗中心 |
[25:08] | Scott and five other Whippersnaps | 斯科特和另外五个鞭子噼啪成员 |
[25:10] | checked themselves in | 因患有一种无法辨认的 |
[25:11] | a month ago with an unidentifiable | 链球菌传染病 |
[25:14] | strep-like infection. | 一个月前入院治疗 |
[25:15] | Unidentifiable? | 无法辨认的 |
[25:16] | Well, that’s scary. | 真够吓人的 |
[25:17] | And suspicious, | 而且很奇怪 |
[25:18] | so I called labs in the area | 所以我打电话给这个地区的实验室 |
[25:20] | to see if anyone was familiar with it. | 看有没有人熟悉这种菌 |
[25:22] | Turns out the biomedical research lab at Lynwood | 结果发现林伍德的生物医学研究所 |
[25:25] | wasn’t only familiar with it– they created it. | 不仅熟悉这种菌 这就是他们发明的 |
[25:28] | All right, well, let’s see who had access. | 好吧 那我们来看看谁有权限能拿到它 |
[25:32] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[25:34] | This is the Whippersnap’s rival group, | 这是鞭子噼啪的竞争对手 |
[25:37] | The Gingersnaps. | 姜脆饼干乐队 |
[25:40] | One of the research fellows | 医学研究所的一名研究成员 |
[25:42] | at the biomedical lab was a Gingersnap? | 竟然是姜脆饼干的成员吗 |
[25:44] | Esther Hines. | 埃斯特·海恩斯 |
[25:48] | Look, Officer, there must be some kind of a mistake. | 听着 长官 这肯定是个误会 |
[25:51] | Okay, the title is Agent. | 首先我的头衔是探员 |
[25:54] | I’ll call you whatever you want to be called. | 你要我叫你什么我就叫你什么 |
[25:56] | Save that for your professors, Esther. | 把你的油嘴滑舌说给教授们听吧 埃斯特 |
[25:57] | That’s not gonna work here. | 这一套在这里不管用 |
[25:59] | Now, let’s talk about how you infected | 现在我们来谈谈你是怎样 |
[26:00] | those Whippersnaps with strep. | 让鞭子噼啪的人感染上链球菌病毒的 |
[26:02] | – That’s ridiculous. -You’re one of ten people | -你在说什么啊 -你是能够接触到 |
[26:04] | with access to the bacteria, | 那种细菌的十人中的一人 |
[26:06] | the gestation period of which is three days. Now… | 而它的繁殖期是三天 现在… |
[26:09] | look what happened three days | 看看在鞭子噼啪在医疗中心 |
[26:10] | before the Whippersnaps checked themselves | 入院治疗前的三天 |
[26:12] | into the health center. | 发生了什么事 |
[26:14] | Didn’t know it was a crime | 我不知道一晚上亲几个人 |
[26:15] | to kiss multiple guys in one night. | 也算是犯罪啊 |
[26:17] | I wonder what Lynwood’s expulsion policy is on bioterrorism. | 我很好奇林伍德对于生物恐怖主义的开除政策 |
[26:30] | Okay, I gave them strep. | 好吧 我是让他们染病了 |
[26:33] | Because you wanted to take out the competition. | 因为你想干掉对手 |
[26:35] | Okay, I was tired of The Whippersnaps | 好吧 我确实对于鞭子噼啪 |
[26:37] | getting all the big bookings, | 能拿下所有大的演出合同感到不爽 |
[26:38] | so I put a sample of the disease in my lip gloss | 所以我就在口红里搀了点病菌样本 |
[26:40] | and I made out with them. | 然后跟他们亲热了一下 |
[26:42] | Scott stole your soloist, | 斯科特把你的主唱给偷走了 |
[26:43] | so you gave him an infection | 所以你让他染病 |
[26:44] | and then moved on to something more severe. | 而且还做了些更严重的事 |
[26:48] | Back up. Scott did what? | 说慢点 斯科特干什么了 |
[26:49] | Are you telling me you didn’t know | 你该不会跟我说你不知道 |
[26:51] | that Scott was poaching Liz? | 斯科特偷偷挖走了利兹吧 |
[26:53] | Okay, even if Scott wanted Liz to join, | 好吧 就算斯科特真想要利兹加入乐队 |
[26:55] | she wouldn’t have been able to. | 她也根本不可能啊 |
[26:56] | Their bylaws prohibit women. | 他们的章程中严禁女性 |
[26:59] | Scott was the director. | 斯科特是负责人 |
[27:00] | He could have just changed that. | 他有可能改了章程 |
[27:01] | Okay, no, only the head | 不 只有鞭子噼啪校友基金会的 |
[27:02] | of the Whippersnap Alumni Foundation can do that. | 会长有权这样做 |
[27:05] | He’s this old lawyer | 就是那个一直莫名其妙地 |
[27:07] | who is still weirdly obsessed with The Whippersnaps. | 对鞭子噼啪如痴如醉的老律师 |
[27:09] | You talking about William Johnson? | 你说的是威廉·约翰逊吗 |
[27:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:12] | Anyways, he would never sign an amendment. | 总之他是不可能同意这种事的 |
[27:15] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道呢 |
[27:15] | Because I tried to get him to sign it. | 因为我曾试过想说服他的 |
[27:19] | I wanted to be a Whippersnap. | 我自己想加入鞭子噼啪来着 |
[27:21] | I used my best negotiation tactics, | 我用尽了我最好的谈判技能 |
[27:24] | so trust me, | 所以你相信我吧 |
[27:25] | if he said no to me, | 既然他硬是不答应我 |
[27:27] | he definitely said no to Scott. | 肯定也不会答应斯科特的 |
[27:38] | I ran histological tests | 我在被害人的二头肌部位 |
[27:39] | on the victim’s bicep, | 做了些组织学测试 |
[27:41] | and found a grouping of hemosiderin laden macrophages. | 发现了一组巨噬细胞 |
[27:45] | Meaning… | 这说明… |
[27:46] | Well, essentially, bruising. | 首先可以确定是挫伤 |
[27:47] | With microscopic imaging, I was able to determine | 从显微图像来看 我可以断定 |
[27:49] | where under the skin | 是肌肤之下哪个部位的 |
[27:50] | the blood vessels burst. | 血管爆裂了 |
[27:54] | – Hmm… looks like a hand print. – Exactly. | -看起来像是个手印 -没错 |
[27:56] | Someone grabbed the victim tight enough to leave a mark. | 有人紧紧抓住被害人 以至留下了印记 |
[27:59] | Can you determine the size of the hand? | 你能确定手的大小吗 |
[28:00] | Yeah, since we know the circumference of the bicep, | 能 既然我们已经知道了二头肌的周长 |
[28:03] | I can overlay the placement of the bruises. | 我就可以得到挫伤的定位透明图 |
[28:10] | I’ll send this to Booth. | 我来把它发给布斯 |
[28:11] | This could be the hand of our killer. | 这有可能就是凶手的手 |
[28:19] | We established my son has an alibi. | 我们已经明确了我儿子有不在场证明 |
[28:21] | I don’t see why you need to question me further. | 我不明白你还有什么好问我的 |
[28:23] | We’re not here to talk about Ian. | 我们不是跟你谈伊恩的 |
[28:24] | We’re here to talk about you, so have a seat. | 我们是来谈你的问题的 所以请坐下吧 |
[28:25] | Please, have a seat, Mr. Johnson. | 请坐 约翰逊先生 |
[28:30] | You neglected to tell us that Scott approached you | 你有意没告诉我们斯科特找过你 |
[28:32] | about changing the Whippersnap bylaws. | 提议改变鞭子噼啪的内部章程 |
[28:34] | I fail to see how that’s relevant. | 我没看出来这有什么关系 |
[28:36] | It’s relevant because all of those years of tradition | 当然有关系 因为多年传统 |
[28:38] | flushed down the toilet by some teenager | 被某个小屁孩冲进厕所 |
[28:40] | is enough to drive a guy to murder. | 足够逼你起歹意 |
[28:41] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[28:42] | Ridiculous? Prove it. | 荒唐吗 请证明 |
[28:45] | See, the killer grabbed the victim by the arm. | 看 凶手抓过死者的手臂 |
[28:47] | If you’re not the killer, | 如果你不是凶手 |
[28:48] | then your handprint won’t match. | 那你的手掌印就不会吻合 |
[28:54] | Look, the handprint will match, | 听着 手掌印会吻合 |
[28:58] | but I didn’t kill him. | 但我没有杀他 |
[28:59] | Well, something happened between you two. | 那你们之间是有过争执 |
[29:02] | The Whippersnap bylaws state the group is all male, | 鞭子噼啪内部章程要求组员全为男性 |
[29:05] | but he said if I didn’t let a woman in, | 但他说 如果我不放一位女组员进 |
[29:07] | he’d just change the name to Whippersnappers. | 他会干脆改组名为鞭子噼啪断 |
[29:10] | I was pissed. | 我生气了 |
[29:10] | I grabbed him and I told him | 就抓着他并告诉他 |
[29:12] | I’d make sure the Whippersnappers never made a penny, | 那我会确保鞭子噼啪断一分钱都拿不到 |
[29:15] | but I let him go, okay? | 但我放他走了 好吧 |
[29:17] | You’re looking pretty good for murder. | 看来你谋杀嫌疑很大 |
[29:18] | Maybe you should take a look at Julian Klein and Ted Gibbs. | 或许你该考虑一下朱利安·克莱因和特德·吉布斯 |
[29:22] | – Why is that? – Back in September, | -为什么 -九月时 |
[29:23] | they were running for the same director position. | 他们都参与了负责人职位的竞选 |
[29:26] | Both were far more qualified than Scott. | 他们俩都远比斯科特够格 |
[29:28] | You think Scott pulled something crooked? | 你认为斯科特耍了花招吗 |
[29:30] | My son told me Scott blackmailed them. | 我儿子告诉我 斯科特威胁过他们 |
[29:33] | Said he’d expose the fact that | 斯科特说会揭露 |
[29:34] | they had been buying term papers. | 他们买学期论文作弊这件事 |
[29:42] | You wanted to see me, Dr. Brennan? | 你找我吗 布纳恩博士 |
[29:43] | Ms. Mills, are these the injuries | 米尔斯女士 你把这些创伤 |
[29:45] | you catalogued as defensive wounds? | 记为防御性伤口吗 |
[29:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:48] | These are crushing fractures | 这些是碾压性骨折 |
[29:50] | which suggest the victim fell backward onto his elbows. | 表明死者向后倒下 双肘支撑 |
[29:53] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:54] | I-I knew that. | 我早就知道了 |
[29:57] | Why wasn’t I informed about this fracturing? | 你为什么没告诉我这处骨折 |
[30:00] | I catalogued it with the victim’s childhood injuries. | 我认为这是死者童年时期的创伤 |
[30:03] | Note the lack of remodeling. | 注意没有骨骼重塑 |
[30:05] | The fracturing on these bones is perimortem. | 这些骨头上的骨折都是死亡时形成 |
[30:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:10] | And they are parallel to the hyoid and rib fractures, | 而且它们和舌骨及肋骨处的骨折平行 |
[30:14] | which indicates the killer hit the victim one time, | 这表明凶手用一个类似梯子的物品 |
[30:16] | with one object, such as a ladder, | 击打了死者一次 |
[30:20] | causing multiple parallel contusions. | 造成多处平行挫伤 |
[30:23] | I should have seen that. | 我应该注意到这些 |
[30:24] | It was right in front of me. | 就在我眼前 |
[30:26] | Your mistakes delayed the progress of the investigation. | 你这些错误耽误了办案过程 |
[30:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:32] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[30:33] | That is right, Ms. Mills, because… | 这倒没错 米尔斯女士 因为 |
[30:36] | I have to let you go. | 我得请你离开 |
[30:40] | I know I can do better. | 我知道我可以做得更好 |
[30:42] | That is conceivable, but I can’t take that chance. | 有可能 但我不能冒那个险 |
[31:01] | There, there. | 乖了乖了 |
[31:02] | *I go walking after midnight in the moonlight* | *午夜后 月光下 我在漫步* |
[31:05] | *Always walking after midnight* | *总在午夜后漫步* |
[31:07] | *Searching for you* | *寻找着你* |
[31:08] | *I walk miles along the highway* | *我沿着高速公路走了数英里* |
[31:10] | * ‘Cause that’s just my way* | *因为那就是我的方式* |
[31:12] | *Of saying I love you* | *来说我爱你* |
[31:13] | *I go walking* | *我去漫步* |
[31:16] | *After midnight* | *在午夜后* |
[31:18] | *Out in the moonlight* | *在月光之下* |
[31:21] | *Just hoping you may be somewhere* | *希望你也许就在某处* |
[31:24] | *I’m walking* | *我在漫步* |
[31:27] | *After midnight* | *在午夜后* |
[31:29] | *Searching for me* | *寻找着我* |
[31:31] | *Searching for me* | *寻找着我* |
[31:35] | *I’m walking* | *我在漫步* |
[31:38] | *After midnight* | *在午夜后* |
[31:40] | *Out in the starlight* | *在星光之下* |
[31:43] | *Just hoping* | *希望* |
[31:45] | *You may be somewhere out walking* | *你也许就在某处漫步* |
[31:49] | *After midnight* | *在午夜后* |
[31:51] | *Searching for me* | *寻找着我* |
[31:54] | *Searching for me* | *寻找着我* |
[31:57] | *I’m holding on for dear life* | *我要拼命坚持* |
[31:59] | *Won’t look down won’t open my eyes* | *别往下看 别睁开眼* |
[32:02] | *Keep my glass full until morning light* | *让杯子不空 直到看到晨曦* |
[32:05] | *’cause I’m just holding on for tonight* | *因为我要为今晚坚持* |
[32:09] | *I’m walking* | *我在漫步* |
[32:10] | *After midnight* | *在午夜后* |
[32:13] | *Searching for me* | *寻找着我* |
[32:16] | *Searching for me* | *寻找着我* |
[32:20] | Okay, that’s it. Hey! Quiet up. | 好了 可以了 安静 |
[32:22] | Let’s-let’s wrap this up here. | 咱们就到这儿 |
[32:24] | We have one day to get ready. | 我们还有一天就比赛了 |
[32:26] | That’s fantastic, but I got a search warrant here | 真棒 可我有搜捕令 |
[32:28] | that trumps your little glee club, | 比你的合唱团强多了 |
[32:29] | so everybody out. | 全都出去 |
[32:30] | Move, move, except you two. | 动起来 动起来 除了你们俩 |
[32:32] | – You two back up. – Why? What? | -你们俩退后 -为什么 怎么了 |
[32:34] | Why? Because you were here the night | 为什么 因为斯科特·希尔遇害当晚 |
[32:35] | that Scott Hill was murdered. | 你们俩在这儿 |
[32:36] | 鞭子噼啪 阿卡贝拉冠军 | |
[32:36] | And the murder took place right here. | 而凶案就是在这儿发生的 |
[32:38] | Parallel rungs made of oak. | 橡木制的平行横档 |
[32:40] | Fits the weapon profile. | 和凶器描述相符 |
[32:41] | Weapon profile? What are you trying to say? | 凶器描述 你想说什么 |
[32:43] | You’re both under arrest for the murder of Scott Hill. | 你们俩都因涉嫌谋杀斯科特·希尔被捕 |
[32:46] | We are not murderers. | 我们不是谋杀犯 |
[32:46] | I-I cry at the end of Legally Blonde Two. | 我在《律政俏佳人》续集结尾献声 |
[32:49] | Does that sound like a murderer to you? | 你觉得这听起来像是谋杀犯吗 |
[32:55] | We’ve got you two at the scene of the crime | 我们发现你们曾在斯科特遇害当天 |
[32:57] | on the day of Scott’s murder. | 到过他遇害的地点 |
[32:59] | – Oh, my God, are you serious? – I mean, we may… | -我的天 你说真的吗 -我们或许 |
[33:01] | – No, there’s no… – We may have been there at some point, | -不可能 -我们或许确实到过那里 |
[33:02] | – I mean, look at us. – But we’re there every single day. | -看看我们 -我们每晚都去 |
[33:03] | – We sing, no, we do every day. – Yeah. | -我们真的每天都练 -没有 |
[33:05] | – And NCIS are coming up. – And we have a show coming up. | -NCIS要开播了 -而且我们有比赛 |
[33:06] | – I can’t afford to lose my voice. – We’re rehearsing. | -我不能伤到声音 -我们是在排练 |
[33:07] | – Every night, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. – It’s gonna… | -每晚 周一二三 -这会… |
[33:10] | Okay, slow it down. | 好 慢点说 |
[33:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[33:12] | One at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[33:14] | Is there anyone who can account | 有人能证明 |
[33:16] | for where you were on Friday night? | 你们周五晚上在哪儿吗 |
[33:18] | – Yeah, totally. – Yes. | -当然有 -有 |
[33:19] | Okay, who? | 那好 谁 |
[33:21] | – Him. – Him. | -他 -他 |
[33:23] | Anyone who isn’t a suspect in this murder investigation? | 不能是凶杀案调查的嫌犯 |
[33:26] | Wait, | 慢着 |
[33:27] | we’re actually murder suspects? | 我们真是嫌犯吗 |
[33:28] | We didn’t do this. | 我们没有杀人 |
[33:29] | Oh, my God, I’m freaking out right now. | 我的天呐 我要发狂了 |
[33:31] | Scott blackmailed you | 斯科特威胁过你们 |
[33:32] | so he could become director. | 才当上了负责人 |
[33:34] | Yes, Scott blackmailed us, | 没错 斯科特威胁我们 |
[33:36] | but it was for the best. | 但结果还不错 |
[33:37] | He was an amazing director. | 他这个负责人很棒 |
[33:39] | So, you admit that he blackmailed you? | 那你承认他威胁过你们 |
[33:40] | That must have made you angry. | 这肯定让你们很生气吧 |
[33:42] | Well, I mean, at first, | 一开始会生气 |
[33:43] | yeah, but after we saw how good he was, | 但我们看到他那么出色之后 |
[33:44] | we realized it was worth it. | 就觉得都值得了 |
[33:46] | He even gave me his anxiety medication before a concert | 他甚至在一次音乐会前把抗焦虑药给了我 |
[33:49] | just to help me chill out. | 只是为了帮我平静下来 |
[33:50] | Hold on a second, Scott gave you drugs? | 慢着 斯科特给过你药 |
[33:53] | Well, yeah, yeah, I-it-it was just medication, | 是啊 只是治疗用的药 |
[33:56] | a friend helping out a friend. | 朋友间相互帮助 |
[33:59] | You know, I… | 你知道的 我 |
[34:00] | I tend to get really… | 我会变得非常 |
[34:03] | Do you… do you have a paper bag? | 你有…纸袋吗 |
[34:14] | So, I measured the distance | 我量了舌骨到肋骨 |
[34:16] | from the injury at the hyoid to the rib, | 以及肋骨到胫骨 |
[34:18] | and the rib injury to the tibia. | 这几处创伤之间的距离 |
[34:20] | Well, in this case, there’d be more injuries. | 这么的话应该有更多伤口 |
[34:22] | What if the victim wasn’t prone? | 万一死者不是仰卧的呢 |
[34:24] | If I adjust his body, | 调整他的身体 |
[34:26] | the ladder hits him in the right places. | 梯子就会击中适当部位 |
[34:28] | Well, this is possible, | 这也有可能 |
[34:30] | but I’ll need to examine further. | 但我要做进一步检查 |
[34:32] | Hey, little Copernicus came through for us. | 小哥白尼帮我们忙了 |
[34:34] | Oh, I assume you’re talking about the rat, | 我猜你是说那只老鼠 |
[34:37] | and not the astronomer. | 而不是说那位天文学家 |
[34:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:43] | Anyway, uh, I actually found wood in his feces, | 总之 我其实在它的粪便里找到了木头 |
[34:45] | and not just oak. | 不止是橡木 |
[34:46] | There was maple, pine and alder, | 还有槭木 松木和桤木 |
[34:48] | which means that the weapon was made of some compressed wood. | 也就是说凶器是由某种胶合木材制成 |
[34:51] | The ladder from Whipperspace is made of solid oak, | 鞭子空间的梯子是由实橡木制成 |
[34:53] | so that can’t be the murder weapon. | 所以那不可能是凶器 |
[34:55] | So much for that. | 那边查清楚了 |
[34:57] | Hey, by the way, where is Sammy? | 顺便问一句 萨米哪儿去了 |
[34:59] | I haven’t seen her in a few hours. | 我好几个钟头没看到她了 |
[35:00] | She made significant errors, so I fired her. | 她犯了大错 所以我炒了她 |
[35:04] | After a day? | 才一天 |
[35:06] | Seriously? | 当真吗 |
[35:07] | Come on now, I mean, | 拜托 |
[35:08] | everyone deserves a second chance, | 每个人都该有第二次机会 |
[35:09] | especially one of our own. | 尤其是自己人 |
[35:10] | I am fond of Sammy as well, | 我也很喜欢萨米 |
[35:12] | but I can’t let my personal feelings impede an investigation. | 但我不能让个人情感妨碍调查 |
[35:16] | Case in point. | 就像这里 |
[35:18] | There’s sharp force trauma on the occipital | 枕骨有一处锐器伤 |
[35:20] | which was obfuscated by the blunt force trauma, | 被钝器伤遮掩住了 |
[35:23] | but it should have been found. | 这本该早就被发现的 |
[35:24] | So, the victim was hit with something? | 那么死者是被什么东西击打了吗 |
[35:26] | He was. | 对 |
[35:27] | Dr. Hodgins, can you swab for particulates? | 哈金斯博士 你可以取样检查微粒吗 |
[35:30] | You expect us to work | 即使你刚解雇我们的朋友 |
[35:31] | even though you just fired our friend? | 你也要我们继续工作吗 |
[35:32] | Thank you, yes. | 谢谢 没错 |
[35:39] | Hey, y’all ready for your big camping trip? | 你准备好去露营了吗 |
[35:41] | Okay, just slow down, okay. | 且慢 |
[35:42] | This is not a “Camping trip,” You understand me? | 这可不是露营 你明白吗 |
[35:44] | We are hiking the Appalachian Trail. | 我们要去阿巴拉契亚山远足 |
[35:47] | Hiking, got it. | 远足 明白了 |
[35:49] | Parker must be stoked. | 帕克一定很兴奋 |
[35:53] | What do you got? | 有什么新消息吗 |
[35:53] | Well, listen, the lab ruled out | 实验室排除了凶器是 |
[35:54] | the Whippersnap ladder. | 鞭子噼啪的梯子的可能 |
[35:56] | All right, so we’re back to square one. | 好吧 我们又回到原点了 |
[35:58] | Well, not exactly, see, | 也不是 |
[35:58] | I found out that Scott | 我发现斯科特 |
[35:59] | had been scoring anti-anxiety meds for Julian. | 曾经给朱利安提供减压药物 |
[36:01] | Turns out Scott didn’t have a prescription. | 而斯科特没有医生处方 |
[36:03] | You know, Scott would do anything for that group. | 斯科特会为了合唱团做任何事 |
[36:05] | Maybe that includes buying drugs illegally. | 也许也包括通过非法途径购买药物 |
[36:07] | A campus full of geniuses got to be loaded | 一个满是天才的校园一定到处都是 |
[36:09] | with anti-anxiety meds and dealers. | 减压药物和药贩子 |
[36:11] | Sounds kind of pathetic, if you ask me. | 如果你问我看法如何 听上去挺可悲的 |
[36:13] | You get into a top ten university, | 你考进了排名前十的大学 |
[36:15] | and singing freaks you out? | 只是唱歌就让你抓狂了吗 |
[36:17] | Let’s see you get up there and try it. | 那你自己试试看啊 |
[36:22] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[36:28] | You wanted to show me something? | 你想给我看什么东西吗 |
[36:29] | Yeah, so, I got the results back | 没错 我拿到了对锐器伤 |
[36:31] | from swabbing the sharp force trauma, | 取样化验的结果 |
[36:33] | and check this out. | 看看这个 |
[36:35] | I found traces of olivine, pyroxene, and troilite, | 我发现痕量橄榄石 辉石和陨硫铁 |
[36:38] | which got me thinking of chondrules. | 这让我想到了陨石球粒 |
[36:41] | they’re beautiful, aren’t they? | 它们真美 对吧 |
[36:43] | Very rare, too, | 也很稀少 |
[36:44] | because chondrules are only found in meteorites. | 因为陨石球粒在陨石里才有 |
[36:48] | Wait, the victim’s roommate is an astrophysics major | 等等 死者的室友是天体物理专业的 |
[36:52] | with a focus on planetary geology. | 主攻行星地质学 |
[36:54] | Hey, then that actually means that it’s possible | 也就是说他有可能 |
[36:56] | he had access to meteorite samples. | 可以拿到陨石样本 |
[36:58] | I’ll call Booth. | 我去给布斯打电话 |
[37:00] | Also, C-Cam… | 还有 凯 |
[37:01] | this whole Sammy thing, any chance you can, you know, | 萨米这件事 如果你可以 |
[37:04] | pull rank or anything? | 能不能开个后门什么的 |
[37:05] | I mean, I feel like we can get it to work. | 我觉得这能行得通 |
[37:09] | Wanting things to work and actually making things work | 想让事情行得通和真让它行得通 |
[37:12] | are two very different things, Dr. Hodgins. | 是两回事 哈金斯博士 |
[37:24] | This is a meteorite sample. | 这是一个陨石样本 |
[37:26] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[37:28] | Bones, what about this? | 骨头 那这个呢 |
[37:29] | What about the bookshelf? | 这个书架呢 |
[37:29] | There’s… there’s parallel bars. | 有两块平行的木板 |
[37:32] | The wood is cheap. | 木材也很廉价 |
[37:33] | Could this have killed him? | 这有可能是凶器吗 |
[37:34] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[37:42] | Yes, the spacings correlate directly to the injuries. | 没错 板间距和伤痕间距相符 |
[37:45] | Wait a second, I got motive. | 等等 我找到动机了 |
[37:47] | Empty bottle of anxiety medicine | 开给麦凯·奈尔德的 |
[37:49] | made out to McKay Nield. | 减压药空瓶 |
[37:50] | You killed Scott because he was stealing your meds. | 你杀了斯科特是因为他偷你的减压药 |
[37:52] | No. | 我没有 |
[37:53] | – You threw the meteorite at his head. – No… | -你抓起陨石样本往他头上扔 -没有 |
[37:55] | that-that’s not true. I’m not a killer. | 真相不是这样 我不是凶手 |
[37:57] | It propelled him forward into the bookshelf, | 这让他跌向书架 |
[38:00] | disrupting its balance and causing it to fall onto him. | 书架失去平衡砸在了他身上 |
[38:03] | I-It was an accident. | 那 那只是意外 |
[38:05] | I had to give a presentation for the astronomy fellowship. | 我当时为了争取天文奖学金要做一个陈述 |
[38:08] | Scott took my meds, and I had a panic attack. | 斯科特拿了我的药 我就惶恐发作了 |
[38:14] | That fellowship meant everything to me, | 那个奖学金对我来说就是一切 |
[38:15] | and I lost it because of him. | 而因为他 我没能得到 |
[38:16] | – So you killed him. – No. | -所以你杀了他 -不是的 |
[38:17] | He pulled the shelf on top of himself | 为了保持平衡 |
[38:19] | trying to get his balance. | 他自己弄倒了书架被砸到了 |
[38:21] | I… I didn’t mean to. | 我 我不是有意的 |
[38:23] | I’m sure you didn’t mean to feed his body to the rats, either. | 那你也不是故意要用他的尸体喂老鼠的吧 |
[38:26] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[38:49] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[38:52] | Hi, Angie. | 安琪 |
[38:53] | I actually think these little guys are gonna make it. | 我觉得这些小家伙能撑过去 |
[38:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:58] | Well, I did some research on that Dr. Hoffman. | 我对那个霍夫曼医生做了点调查 |
[39:02] | One of his patients died during surgery. | 他的患者之一在手术中死亡 |
[39:05] | I know, Angela, but that was two years ago. | 我知道 安琪拉 但那是两年前的事 |
[39:08] | Look, you seem to care a whole lot about those rats’ lives, | 你好像特别在意这些老鼠的生命 |
[39:11] | and yet you don’t even think twice about risking your own. | 却没多想想就要拿自己的生命冒险 |
[39:14] | Come on, this is different. | 别这么说 这不一样 |
[39:16] | I’m not really sure that it is. | 我觉得是一回事 |
[39:18] | The entire colony died | 这一整群都因为 |
[39:20] | because they were poked and-and-and prodded and tested on, | 不停的实验和测试而死 |
[39:24] | and now you just want to sign up | 而你现在就要自愿 |
[39:25] | to do the same thing to yourself. | 对自己做同样的事 |
[39:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:38] | I’m not gonna do the surgery. | 我不会去做那个手术了 |
[39:42] | I just really wanted to find something that worked. | 我只是特别想找到可行的方法 |
[39:47] | Well… | 那 |
[39:48] | we’ll keep looking until we find something that does. | 我们就一直找 直到找到为止 |
[39:53] | – But for now we should… – For now… | -但现在我们应该 -现在 |
[39:56] | we’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[40:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:10] | Hey, so, Angela, | 那么 安琪拉 |
[40:12] | so, in terms of the rats… | 关于这些老鼠 |
[40:14] | we can take them home with us, right? | 我们可以把它们带回家吗 |
[40:16] | Hodgins. | 哈金斯 |
[40:17] | Angela, you cannot come into my office | 安琪拉 你不能踏进我的办公室 |
[40:19] | and do this whole speech about the value of life | 对生命的价值长篇大论一番 |
[40:21] | and then send these poor little guys back to Lynwood | 然后把这些可怜的小家伙 |
[40:23] | where they’re gonna get executed. | 送回林伍德处死 |
[40:24] | Fine… | 好吧 |
[40:25] | but you are the one who’s gonna be | 但你要负责 |
[40:27] | cleaning the poop out of those cages. | 清理笼子里的粪便 |
[40:29] | You say that as if it’s a bad thing. | 你说的好像这是件糟心事似的 |
[40:33] | Oh, hey, Booth wants us to come over. | 布斯让我们过去 |
[40:36] | He says it’s important. | 他说这很重要 |
[40:43] | Are you gonna tell us why we’re here? | 你要告诉我们让我们来的原因吗 |
[40:45] | Okay, I’m here, what’s the big emergency? | 我来了 有什么急事 |
[40:48] | Okay, I found something important | 我发现了一件重要的事 |
[40:49] | that we all must see. | 我们都得看看 |
[40:52] | I wonder what it could be. | 我在想会是什么 |
[40:54] | Is this to do with the murder? | 和谋杀案有关吗 |
[40:56] | No, it’s about one of us. | 不 是关于我们中的一个人的 |
[40:57] | Oh, is it… | 关于 |
[40:58] | about Hodgins or perhaps Cam? | 哈金斯或是凯的吗 |
[41:01] | No, it’s uh… | 不 是关于 |
[41:02] | about Aubrey here. He is, uh– | 关于奥布里的 他现在 |
[41:05] | or was– hiding something from us. | 曾经对我们隐瞒了一些事 |
[41:08] | I found this in a pile of William Johnson’s | 我在威廉·约翰逊的一堆合唱团垃圾里 |
[41:12] | a cappella junk. | 发现了这个 |
[41:13] | This is the 2001 National Collegiate | 这是2001年的 |
[41:16] | A Cappella Championship. | 全国高校无伴奏合唱冠军赛 |
[41:18] | What could that be? | 这里面会有什么 |
[41:19] | – Let’s put that one in. – No, no, no, | -我们放这盘看看 -不行 不行 |
[41:20] | give me that, that’s evidence! | 把它给我 那是证物 |
[41:21] | No, no, no, no, it is in, | 不行 已经放进去了 |
[41:24] | and we are ready to roll, huh? | 我们可准备好播放了 |
[41:26] | Yes! | 对 |
[41:29] | Looking good there, Aubrey. | 看上去很不错啊 奥布里 |
[41:35] | Geez, we got 11th place. | 我们只得了十一名 |
[41:38] | – Didn’t know. – It’s OK. | -之前不知道 -没关系的 |
[41:39] | Aubrey, looking good, man. | 奥布里 看上去不错啊 |
[41:42] | That is quite a hairdo. | 你这发型真搞 |
[41:44] | Aubrey. | 奥布里 |
[41:45] | Okay, Booth, lay it on me. | 好了 布斯 你就直说吧 |
[41:47] | Well, I think the tape speaks for itself there, Aubrey. | 我觉得这盘带子说明了一切 奥布里 |
[41:54] | Yeah, so listen, I read the, uh, short story | 我读了帕克给你的 |
[41:56] | that, uh, Parker gave you, and, uh, he might, uh, | 给你的短故事 他可能 |
[42:00] | be a better writer than you. | 是个比你厉害的作家 |
[42:01] | Well, that’s an opinion I’m certain my fans would disagree with, | 我觉得我的粉丝不会同意这个观点的 |
[42:04] | but yes, Parker is a talented writer. | 但是帕克的确是个有才的作家 |
[42:06] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[42:09] | I’m gonna… | 我要 |
[42:10] | let him go to Oxford this summer. | 让他这个夏天去牛津大学 |
[42:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:15] | Yeah, you know, I think that, you know, life is… | 没错 我觉得 生活 |
[42:18] | life needs to be enjoyed. | 我们要享受生活 |
[42:20] | You’re not afraid he’ll turn out like | 你不害怕他会变成 |
[42:21] | one of the Lynwood kids or me? | 像林伍德的学生或是我一样吗 |
[42:23] | Let me tell you something, Bones, | 我告诉你 骨头 |
[42:24] | if he ends up turning out like you, | 如果他变得和你一样 |
[42:26] | I will be the proudest dad ever. | 我将会是世界上最自豪的爸爸 |
[42:30] | There’s the big finale. | 最后有个大合唱 |