时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[00:06] | Hello. | 喂 |
[00:07] | My name is Darrell, and I’m in the woods | 我叫达雷尔 我在本斯利附近的 |
[00:09] | off the… Route 301 near Bensley. | 301公路旁边的树林里 |
[00:13] | And I’m out here ’cause I wanted to take a pee bad. | 我跑这来是因为我很想尿尿 |
[00:16] | And I think I found a dead body. | 然后我好像发现了一具死尸 |
[00:18] | Sir, prank phone calls to 911 | 先生 弗吉尼亚州法律规定 |
[00:19] | are punishable under Virginia law. | 打恶作剧报警电话是违法的 |
[00:20] | No, not a joke. | 不 我没开玩笑 |
[00:21] | I really think I may have found a body. | 我真的觉得我好像发现了一具尸体 |
[00:23] | What do you mean you may have found? | 你说你”好像发现了”是什么意思 |
[00:25] | – Oh, man… – Is it a body or not? | -天啊 -到底是不是尸体 |
[00:27] | I don’t want to look at it again. | 我不想再去看一眼了 |
[00:38] | Oh, yeah, it’s-it’s definitely a body. | 没错 绝对是死尸 |
[00:40] | And it’s in acid or something and it’s horrible. | 而且好像是泡在酸里还是什么的 好恶心 |
[00:44] | Oh, God, I got, I got to have some more beer. | 天啊 我得 我得再来点啤酒 |
[00:46] | Please, sir, do not have another beer. | 拜托 先生 别再喝了 |
[00:48] | Sounds like you’ve had enough. | 你听上去已经喝的不少了 |
[00:52] | Sir? | 先生 |
[00:53] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[00:54] | Sir? | 先生 |
[00:55] | I hear something. | 我听到有动静 |
[00:56] | – Sir? – It’s the killer. | -先生 -是凶手 |
[00:58] | Oh, he’s still here. | 他还在这 |
[00:59] | Sir, I need you to calm down. | 先生 我需要你保持冷静 |
[01:02] | I can’t. | 做不到 |
[01:04] | I’m sor — I’m sorry. | 抱 抱歉 |
[01:06] | I got to get out of here. | 我得离开这 |
[01:10] | Sir? Sir? | 先生 先生 |
[01:12] | We have traced your call. | 我们已经追踪了你的电话 |
[01:13] | Officers have been dispatched. | 并且已经派出警员 |
[01:15] | They will be there in two minutes. | 他们两分钟后就到 |
[01:17] | Please don’t drink any more. | 请不要再喝酒了 |
[01:29] | Bones, what are you doing up? | 骨头 你怎么起来了 |
[01:31] | It’s, like, the middle of the night. | 现在是大半夜 |
[01:32] | You’re sick. You should be back in bed. | 你生病了 你该回床上躺着 |
[01:33] | In a minute. | 一会就去 |
[01:34] | First, I need to drink this herbal remedy. | 我得先把这个草药喝了 |
[01:37] | It’s a tea made from ginger, fennel and anise. | 这是用姜 小茴香和茴芹做的茶 |
[01:41] | Certainly smells like that. | 闻起来的确是那个味 |
[01:43] | Booth, I said “anise,” not “anus”. | 布斯 我说的是”茴芹”不是”晦气” |
[01:45] | Smells like the other end, too. | 反正都不好闻 |
[01:47] | What about you? You feeling the onset of any symptoms? | 你呢 你有没有什么发病症状 |
[01:49] | Me? No, I’m fine. I’m fit as a fiddle. You know me. | 我 没 我好着呢 你知道我身体有多好 |
[01:52] | Okay, I-I don’t understand how that’s possible. | 我不明白这怎么可能 |
[01:54] | You should be sick, too. | 你应该也生病才对的 |
[01:56] | Compared to my diet, yours is abhorrent. | 跟我的饮食相比 你的简直是吓人 |
[01:58] | You eat nothing but meat, cheese and bread. | 你除了肉 芝士和面包以外什么都不吃 |
[02:00] | Sugar. You forgot the sugar. And my beer. I love my beer. | 糖 你忘了说糖 还有啤酒 我超爱喝啤酒 |
[02:03] | All of which promote an inflammatory response. | 这些都更容易导致炎症 |
[02:07] | Oh, you got to be — | 开玩笑吧 |
[02:08] | Not now. Already? | 大半夜的就来了 |
[02:09] | I take it that’s work? | 我猜是工作的事 |
[02:11] | Looks like they found a body | 他们好像在里士满附近的树林里 |
[02:13] | in the woods outside Richmond. | 发现了一具尸体 |
[02:14] | They’re bringing it back to the lab with a potential witness. | 尸体正在运回 还有一名可能是目击证人 |
[02:16] | You should go. I can take care of myself. | 你去吧 我能照顾好自己 |
[02:17] | Nope. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[02:19] | I’ll get Aubrey on it. He can go to the lab. | 我让奥布里去 他可以去实验室 |
[02:21] | I got to take care of you. Come on. Let’s get back to bed. | 我要照顾你 走吧 回床上去 |
[02:23] | Bring your anus tea or whatever. | 拿上你的晦气茶 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry, what is that? Smell tea. | 抱歉 那叫什么茶 难闻茶 |
[02:27] | – Anise. – Ooh, that stinks. | -茴芹 -臭死了 |
[02:29] | I know you like it. | 我知道你喜欢 |
[02:33] | I understand we have a witness? | 听说有目击证人 |
[02:35] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[02:36] | He was pretty intoxicated. | 他喝的很醉 |
[02:37] | He claims he was hit by a pair of masked assailants, | 他声称自己遭到两位戴面具的凶手袭击 |
[02:41] | who swung matching shovels at the exact same time. | 他们在同一时间用同样的铁锹打了他 |
[02:43] | Oh, so he was seeing double, right? | 这么说他看到重影了 对吧 |
[02:45] | You talking about our witless witness? | 你们在说我们那愚蠢的证人吗 |
[02:47] | The good news is I was able to pull | 好消息是我成功从他头上的伤口中 |
[02:48] | particulates out of his head wound. | 提取到了微粒 |
[02:49] | So maybe he won’t be a complete waste. | 所以他也许也不是百无一用 |
[02:51] | Aubrey, do me a favor. Can you grab a zipper? | 奥布里 能帮我拉一下拉链吗 |
[02:55] | What are you doing? | 你们干吗 |
[02:56] | You’re starting without Dr. B? | 你们不等布纳恩教授了吗 |
[02:57] | Booth is taking care of her. She’s at home sick. | 她生病在家 布斯在照顾她 |
[03:07] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:09] | – Now I know how she feels. – Pretty awful, huh? | -我现在知道她是什么感受了 -很糟吧 |
[03:12] | Looks like this guy took a bath in toxic waste. | 看来这家伙在有毒废物里泡了个澡 |
[03:15] | Well, what the killer actually used was muriatic acid. | 实际上 凶手用的是盐酸 |
[03:17] | Local PD was smart enough | 当地警方挺聪明 |
[03:19] | to neutralize it with baking soda. | 知道用小苏打来中和 |
[03:20] | Another couple hours, | 再等上两个小时 |
[03:22] | and he would’ve completely dissolved. | 他就完全被溶解了 |
[03:23] | It’s lucky for us. | 算咱们幸运 |
[03:25] | Feeling pretty fortunate right now. | 我现在觉得自己很幸运 |
[03:27] | Well, it doesn’t look like there are any internal organs left. | 好像没有剩下任何内部器官 |
[03:32] | Oh, but… | 但是 |
[03:34] | …take a look at this. | 看一下这个 |
[03:36] | What is that, some kind of heart monitor? | 这是什么 某种心脏监护器吗 |
[03:38] | I don’t think so. | 不是 |
[03:38] | It looks like a wrist microphone clip. | 像是戴在手腕上的话筒夹 |
[03:41] | It’s government issue. | 这是政府配置的 |
[03:42] | It’s the kind the secret service use. | 这是特勤局用的那种 |
[03:45] | Seriously, like, the secret service? | 认真的吗 你是说特工处吗 |
[03:47] | The people that protect the president? | 保护总统的那些人吗 |
[03:55] | Looks like one of their own was just murdered. | 看来是他们自己人被害了 |
[04:38] | Booth, this is Agent Brandt Walker with the secret service. | 布斯 这位是特工处的勃兰特·沃克探员 |
[04:41] | Seeley Booth, I’ve heard a lot about you. | 瑟雷·布斯 久仰大名 |
[04:43] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 见到您很荣幸 |
[04:44] | Only active agent to ever take a bullet for the president. | 史上唯一为总统挡过子弹的在任特工 |
[04:47] | Yeah, yeah, still got a souvenir in the old leg, | 这条老腿里还留着纪念品呢 |
[04:49] | but that… that was a long time ago. | 但那已经是很久以前的事了 |
[04:51] | Well, I’m sorry we’re meeting under these circumstances. | 很遗憾我们要在这种情况下见面 |
[04:53] | You hear anything from the lab? | 实验室那边有什么进展吗 |
[04:54] | Still waiting on an official I.D., | 还在等官方的身份确认 |
[04:55] | but all signs point to this being one of your guys. | 但所有迹象都表明这是你们的人 |
[04:58] | Graham, uh, Roberts. | 格拉哈姆·罗伯茨 |
[05:00] | He was head of my tactical team. | 他是我战术团队的队长 |
[05:02] | When was the last time you heard from him? | 你最后一次与他联系是什么时候 |
[05:04] | Last night around 8:00, he texted to say he needed to talk. | 昨晚八点左右 他发信息说有事找我谈 |
[05:07] | And I texted back, but when he didn’t answer, | 我回了信息给他 但他没回复 |
[05:09] | I knew something was off. | 我就知道出事了 |
[05:10] | His body was found just outside of Richmond. | 他的尸体是在里士满附近被发现的 |
[05:12] | What was your team doing that far out of D.C.? | 你的人为什么会去离华盛顿特区那么远的地方 |
[05:15] | Well, the president has a campaign fund-raiser there | 36小时以后 总统会在那里举行一个 |
[05:17] | in 36 hours. | 竞选筹款会 |
[05:18] | It’s just a hop, jump and a skip away, | 总统只是过去出席一下就走 |
[05:19] | but still we sent an advance team. | 但我们还是排出了先遣队 |
[05:21] | Any chance the president’s gonna cancel? | 总统会取消这个活动吗 |
[05:23] | No, not while on the campaign trail. | 不 他不会取消在巡回竞选中的活动 |
[05:24] | Not with the polling so close. | 特别是现在民调结果如此接近 |
[05:26] | Well, it is, of course, possible that Agent Roberts’ death | 当然罗伯茨特工的死也有可能 |
[05:28] | had nothing to do with the president. | 和总统完全无关 |
[05:29] | I’ll start doing some digging into his personal life. | 我会开始调查他的私人生活 |
[05:31] | Well, hold your horses. | 先别着急 |
[05:32] | Now, before we do anything, I still need approval | 在咱们进一步行动之前 我需要等上级同意 |
[05:35] | from on high that both of you are cleared to work this. | 允许你们俩负责这个案子 |
[05:37] | Look, if you need someone to vouch for Aubrey, | 如果你需要有人替奥布里担保的话 我可以 |
[05:39] | he’s the best around. | 他是这里最出色的探员 |
[05:40] | Aubrey’s not the problem. | 问题不在奥布里 |
[05:43] | Strange as it sounds, | 虽然这听上去很怪 |
[05:44] | concerns have come up about your heritage. | 但是他们担心的是你的身世问题 |
[05:47] | What? | 什么 |
[05:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:50] | There are those who are unsure that a descendent | 有人觉得让约翰·威尔克斯·布斯的后代 |
[05:52] | of John Wilkes Booth should be working this case. | 负责这个案子有些不妥 |
[06:00] | Very good. Now can you position the camera | 很好 你可以把摄像头离 |
[06:03] | closer to the distal end of the right femur? | 右侧股骨的远端近些吗 |
[06:06] | Oh, interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:07] | Remodeling suggests a compound fracture | 重塑表明这是榴霰弹 |
[06:09] | due to shrapnel, | 可能是简易爆破装置 |
[06:11] | perhaps caused by an IED. | 造成的有创骨折 |
[06:13] | Do we have the victim’s medical records? | 我们有死者的就医记录吗 |
[06:15] | No, not yet, but they should be here soon. | 没 还没有 但应该很快会拿到 |
[06:18] | Along with the forensic anthropologist | 特工处派的法医人类学家 |
[06:19] | the secret service is sending. | 也会过来 |
[06:21] | What? Why would they do that? | 什么 他们为什么要这么做 |
[06:22] | I-I may be sick, but even infirmed, | 我也许是病了 但就算是体虚 |
[06:25] | I don’t know who could be more capable… | 我也想不到还有谁能比我 |
[06:27] | Oh, I can think of one person. | 我能想到一个人 |
[06:30] | Oh, my God. Fisher! | 天啊 费什 |
[06:33] | It’s been years. | 好多年不见了 |
[06:35] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[06:36] | Well, wouldn’t you like to know? | 你肯定很想知道 |
[06:38] | Mr. Fisher, | 费什先生 |
[06:39] | you’re the expert assigned to this case? | 你是派来负责此案的专家 |
[06:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:43] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[06:44] | And it’s Dr. Fisher now, if you will. | 而且我现在是费什博士了 |
[06:47] | And I insist you do. | 请称我为博士 |
[06:48] | So, what? | 怎么着 |
[06:49] | You completed your PhD, | 你完成了博士学位 |
[06:50] | and you’re working with the secret service? | 现在在特工处工作了 |
[06:53] | Well, I-I consult with them. | 他们会找我做顾问 |
[06:54] | Yes, I’m on loan from another organization. | 但我实际上就职于另一个机构 |
[06:56] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[06:57] | The CIA? | 中情局 |
[06:59] | Or, um, Homeland Security? | 还是国土安全部 |
[07:00] | Well, I’m afraid it’s classified. | 这恐怕是机密 |
[07:02] | But what I can tell you is that I travel extensively, | 但我可以告诉你的是 我大量出差 |
[07:05] | and I’m always surrounded by young, nubile women. | 而且身边总是围绕着年轻性感的女人 |
[07:10] | I wish I could tell you more, | 我也希望可以多告诉你们一些 |
[07:11] | but I am just not at liberty to do so, so… | 但我无权透露更多 所以 |
[07:14] | Well, we get it. | 我们明白 |
[07:15] | It’s all very mysterious and kind of sexy. | 一切都很神秘 而且还挺性感 |
[07:19] | I’d like to think so, yes. | 我也这么想 没错 |
[07:21] | Dr. Fisher, | 费什博士 |
[07:23] | we are wasting valuable time! | 我们在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[07:25] | I need to know, did the victim have reconstructive surgery | 我需要知道 在死者简易爆炸装置爆破后 |
[07:27] | on his right femur | 他的右侧股骨上 |
[07:29] | after an IED explosion? | 有没有做修复手术 |
[07:30] | Yes, let me see here. | 好的 让我看看 |
[07:33] | By comparing the x-ray | 通过对比格拉哈姆·罗伯茨 |
[07:35] | of Graham Roberts’ medical files to your own, | 医疗记录中的X光片和你们拍的这张 |
[07:39] | the injuries show matching characteristics | 死者股骨上的伤痕特点 |
[07:41] | consistent with shrapnel. | 与榴霰弹伤痕相符 |
[07:43] | Therefore, this is indeed Agent Roberts. | 所以 死者确实是罗伯茨探员 |
[07:46] | Good work, Dr. Fisher. | 干得漂亮 费什博士 |
[07:48] | Yes, very well done. | 是的 干得漂亮 |
[07:49] | But I am afraid that you have wasted your time | 但恐怕你大老远跑来实验室 |
[07:53] | coming down to the lab. | 完全是浪费时间 |
[07:55] | I am quite confident I am feeling better now. | 我很确定我现在身体好多了 |
[07:59] | And I no longer… | 我不再 |
[08:01] | I no longer need… | 我不再需要 |
[08:03] | Ex… | 抱 |
[08:11] | Dr. Brennan, based on the viscosity | 布纳恩博士 根据你的鼻涕的粘稠度 |
[08:14] | and color of your discharge, | 和颜色判断 |
[08:15] | it’s clear that you’re still contagious. | 你显然还处在传染阶段 |
[08:18] | Not to worry; your lab is in very good hands. | 不用担心 会有人好好照顾你的实验室的 |
[08:21] | Mine. | 而那个人会是我 |
[08:29] | Agent Aubrey, this is Agent Patel. | 奥布里探员 这位是帕特尔特工 |
[08:31] | She will be your liaison in the investigation. | 她是你本次调查的联络员 |
[08:34] | Walker brought me up to speed. | 沃克给我简单介绍了情况 |
[08:36] | What’s our next step? | 我们下一步是什么 |
[08:37] | I take it you worked alongside Agent Roberts? | 你曾与罗伯茨特工共事吗 |
[08:39] | Yes, he joined the advance team about three years ago. | 是的 大约三年前 他加入了先遣队 |
[08:42] | Then I’m guessing you have a good idea | 那我猜你很了解 |
[08:43] | of what was going on in his personal life. | 他的私生活情况 |
[08:46] | I don’t think he really had one. | 我不认为他有私生活 |
[08:47] | Certainly not a wife or girlfriend. | 肯定没有妻子或女友 |
[08:49] | Okay, and what exactly was his role | 好吧 他在保护总统方面 |
[08:51] | in protecting the president? | 究竟发挥什么作用呢 |
[08:52] | Half of us work on securing every square foot | 我们一半的队员负责确认 |
[08:54] | that the president will cover on his visit. | 总统在访问期间 将到各处的安全性 |
[08:57] | And then the tactical unit investigates | 然后战术队就调查该地 |
[08:58] | all credible threats to the president | 方圆一百英里以内 |
[09:00] | within a hundred-mile radius. | 所有对总统有潜藏威胁的人 |
[09:01] | Now, these are the case files of | 这些是罗伯茨 |
[09:03] | all the persons of interest that Roberts was assigned. | 被分配到的可疑人物 |
[09:06] | He met with each of them personally yesterday. | 昨天 他亲自会见了每个人 |
[09:08] | So, it’s possible that one of these guys | 所以 有可能这当中的一人 |
[09:12] | not only killed your agent… | 不仅杀害了你们的特工 |
[09:14] | But that same person may also be targeting the president. | 而且这个人也瞄准了总统 |
[09:23] | Well, Dr. Hodgins. | 哈金斯博士 |
[09:25] | Greetings and salutations. | 向您致以诚挚的问候 |
[09:27] | No way, Fisher! | 不会吧 费什 |
[09:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[09:31] | Consulting for the Secret Service, | 为特勤处做顾问 |
[09:33] | leading in Dr. Brennan’s absence. | 顶替布纳恩博士的缺席 |
[09:34] | Typical man of action stuff. | 典型的实干家什么的 |
[09:37] | I see Angela wasn’t joking about you being paralyzed. | 看来安琪拉没开玩笑 你真的瘫痪了 |
[09:41] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[09:42] | No, not-not a joke. | 没有开玩笑 |
[09:44] | Just a lot of pain, misery and self-loathing. | 只有很多痛楚 悲伤和自我厌恶 |
[09:48] | Feelings in which I’m very well-versed. | 是我非常熟悉的感觉呢 |
[09:50] | I do remember. | 我确实记得 |
[09:52] | Fisher, this is so awesome to see you. | 费什 见到你太棒了 |
[09:54] | I should probably get back to my analysis. | 但我该继续进行检验了 |
[09:56] | Actually, that’s why I stopped by. | 实际上 这也是我来的原因 |
[09:58] | I wanted to check up on your progress | 我想看看你的进展 |
[09:59] | while the bones are being cleaned. | 趁遗骨正在清理中 |
[10:01] | Yeah, sure. I mean, there isn’t much so far. | 当然可以 目前没有很多发现 |
[10:03] | We got this photo that the attending EMTs | 我们有急诊医生拍下的 |
[10:05] | took of our witness’s face. | 目击者的脸部照片 |
[10:07] | See that L-shaped gash? | 看到这个L型的伤口了吗 |
[10:09] | That’s a match to a square point shovel. | 那与方头铁铲的形状吻合 |
[10:11] | Unfortunately, square point shovels are pretty commonplace, | 很可惜 方头铁铲挺普遍的 |
[10:13] | so that clue gets us nowhere. | 这个线索对我们没帮助 |
[10:15] | Exactly, but I also found something probative | 没错 但我还在死者的鞋子 |
[10:17] | on the victim’s shoe. | 发现了证据 |
[10:18] | In the treads, I found macro-nutrients. | 在鞋底 我找到了宏量营养素 |
[10:21] | Specifically, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium– | 具体是 氮 磷 和钾 |
[10:24] | aka fertilizer– also muriatic acid, | 亦称作肥料 还有盐酸 |
[10:27] | which is sometimes used in cleaning garden sculptures. | 它有时用于清洁园林雕塑 |
[10:30] | Add that to the shovel, and it sounds like | 盐酸加上铁铲 听起来 |
[10:31] | our killer might’ve been in landscaping. | 凶手也许从事园林景观的工作 |
[10:33] | It’s a stretch, but, hey, it’s all I’ve got. | 虽是推想 但也就这些线索了 |
[10:40] | Neil Stockton owns a landscaping company, | 尼尔·斯托克顿拥有一家园林景观公司 |
[10:42] | Divorced with kids, no custody. | 已离婚 有孩子但无抚养权 |
[10:43] | More importantly, he’s one of the threats | 更重要的是 他是罗伯茨特工 |
[10:45] | that Agent Roberts met with yesterday. | 昨天见过的可疑人士之一 |
[10:47] | Yeah, correct. His last scheduled visit. | 没错 他是会面行程上的最后一个 |
[10:49] | Probably the last person to see him alive. | 可能是最后见到罗伯茨活着的人 |
[10:51] | So what kind of threats we talking about here? | 他是哪一类威胁 |
[10:53] | Well, most of Stockton’s attacks came on twitter. | 斯托克顿大多在推特恶言攻击 |
[10:55] | Unfortunately, he never outright threatened the president. | 可惜的是 他从没直接威胁总统 |
[10:57] | If he had, then we could press charges. | 要是有的话 我们就能起诉他 |
[10:59] | Instead, he wrote that “Someone” needs to shoot the president, | 取而代之 他写道”某人”得射杀总统 |
[11:02] | so he will, quote, | 所以总统将会 引用他的话 |
[11:04] | “Be tortured in hell for all of eternity.” | “在地狱接受严刑拷打 直到永远” |
[11:07] | Okay. | 好极了 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:08] | Can’t wait to meet him. | 等不及想见他 |
[11:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:16] | Looks like he stepped out. | 他好像走开了 |
[11:18] | You seeing anything? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[11:23] | Aubrey, look. | 奥布里 看呐 |
[11:44] | Mr. Stockton, | 斯托克顿先生 |
[11:45] | we’re with the FBI and the Secret Service. | 我们是联调局和特勤处的 |
[11:47] | We’d like to ask you some questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[11:53] | Take a seat. We need to ask you a few questions | 请坐 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[11:55] | about Secret Service Agent Graham Roberts. | 与特勤处格拉哈姆·罗伯茨特工有关 |
[11:58] | You remember him, don’t you, Neil? | 你记得他吧 尼尔 |
[11:59] | He came to see you last night, | 他昨晚来找过你 |
[12:01] | about your threats against the president. | 关于你对总统的威胁一事 |
[12:02] | I don’t understand. Where’s Agent Roberts at? | 我搞不懂 罗伯茨特工在哪儿 |
[12:04] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[12:05] | But then, I think you know the answer, don’t you? | 不过 我认为你知道答案 不是吗 |
[12:08] | Hold on. No. | 等等 不会吧 |
[12:09] | Uh, you don’t think that I… | 你们该不会以为我 |
[12:11] | No, I saw him yesterday. | 不对 我昨天是见过他 |
[12:12] | He came here to see me. | 他来这里找我 |
[12:13] | Yeah, we know that much, Neil. | 对 这事我们知道 尼尔 |
[12:14] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:15] | Nothing. Told me the president was coming today | 什么也没有 就告诉我总统今天要来 |
[12:18] | and made it clear he didn’t want to see me around. | 并明确地说了 不想看到我在附近出现 |
[12:21] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:23] | What did he have to say about this? | 关于这个他怎么说的 |
[12:26] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[12:26] | Neil, look at me. | 尼尔 看着我 |
[12:28] | You know what I think happened? | 你知道我觉得发生了什么吗 |
[12:29] | I think that Robert saw that you were planning something, | 我认为罗伯茨看到了你的计划 |
[12:32] | you had no choice but to get rid of him. | 你别无选择 唯有把他杀了 |
[12:34] | You killed him, doused him with acid, | 你杀死他 用强酸浸泡他 |
[12:36] | and buried him in the woods. | 并把他埋到树林 |
[12:37] | Only thing is you got interrupted. | 唯一的问题是你被打断了 |
[12:39] | That’s when you hit our witness over the head with a shovel, | 这时你用铁铲砸向了目击者的头部 |
[12:41] | but I’m sure once he gets a good look at you… | 但我敢肯定 一旦他好好看看你 |
[12:42] | No. No, that didn’t happen. | 不对 没有这回事 |
[12:45] | Look, I can prove it to you, I swear. | 我能向你们证明的 我发誓 |
[12:46] | All right, I’ve had enough of this. | 好吧 我受够了你的狡辩 |
[12:48] | – I’m booking you. – Ah, let it go! | -我要带走你 -放开我 |
[12:49] | Let me go! God! | 放开我 天啊 |
[12:51] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼啊 |
[12:53] | That’s what I was trying to tell you. | 我刚才就想告诉你们这事 |
[12:54] | I can’t lift my damn shoulders. | 我没办法举起这该死的肩膀 |
[12:56] | Years of digging and they’re both shot to hell. | 挖了土这么多年 两边的肩膀都毁了 |
[12:58] | Expect us to believe that? You’re a landscaper. | 我们会信这话吗 你可是景观园艺师 |
[13:01] | I supervise, okay? | 我负责监工 好吗 |
[13:03] | I haven’t done the work myself in years. | 我很多年没亲手干活了 |
[13:06] | I couldn’t have done this. | 不可能是我做的 |
[13:20] | uh, Dr. Brennan, | 布纳恩博士 |
[13:21] | perhaps we could postpone this video conference, | 也许我们要推迟视讯会议 |
[13:24] | as I’m still reassembling the victim’s skull. | 因为我仍在重组死者的颅骨 |
[13:28] | Also I couldn’t help but notice. | 另外 我不得不留意到 |
[13:30] | There seems to be a pirate there with you. | 你好像和一位海盗在一起 |
[13:33] | Uh, Angela sent her Reiki Healer to help in my recovery. | 安琪拉让她的灵气治疗师帮我治疗 |
[13:37] | Pay no attention to him. | 请不要在意他 |
[13:39] | By placing my hand next to your temple, | 通过将手放到太阳穴旁 |
[13:41] | I invite the healing and transcendental energy to enter your mind. | 我正给你的灵魂注入治愈与超自然能量 |
[13:43] | Please stop talking. | 请不要说话 |
[13:45] | It only highlights the absurdity of this exercise. | 只会突出这疗程的荒谬性 |
[13:48] | I hate to say it, but you appear to be rosier of cheek. | 尽管我不想这么说 但你的双颊红润 |
[13:52] | Yes, I-I am feeling much better. | 的确 我感觉好多了 |
[13:54] | However, that is not your doing. | 然而 不是因为你的治疗 |
[13:56] | It is much more likely | 更可能是因为 |
[13:58] | the B12 injections, the I.V. Line, | B12注射剂 静脉输液 |
[14:00] | and the nasal rinse. | 还有鼻腔冲洗 |
[14:02] | – Relax. Relax. – Shh-shh. Shh-shh-shh. | -放松 放松 -嘘嘘 嘘嘘嘘 |
[14:04] | Uh, mister… Dr. Fisher, | 费什先生 博士 |
[14:06] | please show me your progress. | 请让我看看你的进展 |
[14:08] | Okay, on the sternum, | 好的 在胸骨上 |
[14:11] | I found a comminuted fracture, | 我发现了粉碎性骨折 |
[14:13] | which suggests the victim was hit with a blunt force object. | 这说明死者被钝器击中 |
[14:16] | Well, I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[14:17] | That fracture’s much more indicative | 这种骨折更像是 |
[14:19] | of a gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸部中枪所致 |
[14:22] | Look at the shape of the indentation. | 请看凹陷的形状 |
[14:25] | Uh, it’s a pattern I’ve seen before in gunshot wounds | 我曾在一个枪伤中 见过这种散布方式 |
[14:27] | when the victim was wearing a kevlar vest. | 死者中枪时穿着防弹背心 |
[14:30] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[14:31] | So the vest stopped the bullet, | 所以背心挡住了子弹 |
[14:32] | but the blast force still resulted in a fracture. | 但是冲击力仍造成了骨折 |
[14:35] | While this injury’s not fatal, | 虽然伤势不致命 |
[14:37] | Uh, we still should pass on this finding as soon as possible. | 我们仍得尽快通告此发现 |
[14:42] | Yeah. I’ll go ahead and make the call. | 是的 我去打电话 |
[14:44] | I can see you’re busy. | 我能看到你在忙 |
[14:52] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[14:52] | – Yep. – The deputy director | -是 -联调局的 |
[14:54] | of the FBI has spoken to the president. | 副局长已和总统谈过了 |
[14:56] | You’re good to go. | 你可以参与调查了 |
[14:57] | Okay, here we go. | 好嘞 我们走吧 |
[14:58] | Where’s Walker? | 沃克在哪里 |
[14:59] | – Conference room. – All right. | -会议室 -好的 |
[15:01] | Give me a sitrep, will you? | 可以给我说一下情况吗 |
[15:02] | What’d you and Aubrey find out? | 你和奥布里发现了什么 |
[15:04] | A person of interest that we met with | 与我们见面的可疑人士 |
[15:06] | may be in the clear because of a preexisting injury. | 因为患有旧伤 也许是清白的 |
[15:09] | Okay, great. | 好的 很好 |
[15:09] | Send his, uh, medical record to the lab. | 送他的医疗记录到实验室 |
[15:11] | They’ll be able to see if his injury’s legit. | 他们能够鉴别伤患是否属实 |
[15:12] | Booth, I just want you to know | 布斯 我只想你知道 |
[15:14] | it wasn’t protocol; it’s just personal. | 刚才不是走程序 只是针对你 |
[15:16] | Uh, you’re mixing your words. You should get some sleep. | 你前言不搭后语 该睡一觉了 |
[15:18] | Secondly, I really don’t care about getting vetted. | 其次 我真的不在乎被调查 |
[15:20] | Uh, we got bigger problems. | 我们有更大的问题要处理 |
[15:22] | Lab is saying that your agent was shot | 实验室认为你们的特工 |
[15:23] | directly in the sternum. | 被直接射中胸骨 |
[15:25] | But the shot wasn’t fatal. | 但枪伤不致命 |
[15:26] | The point is Untrained shooters, nine out of ten times, | 重点是未经训练的枪手 他们十有八九 |
[15:28] | they go for the head. | 会瞄准头部 |
[15:29] | This guy, he went center mass. | 这家伙 他瞄准了躯干 |
[15:30] | Which means we’re looking for a professional. | 就是说我们要找的是专业人士 |
[15:35] | Dr. Saroyan, | 瑟罗博士 |
[15:36] | I have something of note I’d like to show you. | 我想给你看一个值得注意的地方 |
[15:38] | Just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[15:40] | These are Neil Stockton’s MRIs, | 这些是尼尔·斯托克顿的磁共振成像 |
[15:41] | which confirm the extent of damage he suffered bilaterally | 这证实了他两边肩袖 |
[15:45] | on the rotator cuffs. | 承受的损伤程度 |
[15:46] | Based on the severity of damage, | 鉴于损伤的严重程度 |
[15:48] | I’d say he’d have minimal shoulder flexion | 我认为他只能稍微提起肩膀 |
[15:51] | and little to no abduction. | 并几乎无法外展肩膀 |
[15:53] | Yeah, which means he couldn’t have swung that shovel | 是的 说明他没有足够的力气 |
[15:55] | hard enough to knock out the witness. | 挥动铁铲 击倒目击者 |
[15:57] | What have you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[15:58] | Well, while reassembling the victim’s skull, | 在重组死者的颅骨时 |
[16:01] | I found an embedded fiber, | 我发现了一条嵌入的纤维 |
[16:03] | which I’ve given to Dr. Hodgins, | 已交给哈金斯博士 |
[16:04] | And I’ve determined the probable point of impact, | 我还确定了可能的着力点 |
[16:07] | a depression fracture at the cranial vertex. | 是颅顶点上的凹陷骨折 |
[16:10] | So he was smashed on the top of his head | 所以他被某种钝器 |
[16:12] | by some kind of blunt force object. | 砸到了头顶 |
[16:14] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[16:15] | I also found circular fractures around the foramen magnum. | 我还在枕骨大孔周围 发现了环形骨折 |
[16:19] | Any idea what caused these? | 知道是怎么造成的吗 |
[16:21] | I’d say a fall from a great height. | 我觉得是从很高的地方摔落导致的 |
[16:23] | The head impacted first, forcing the skull against the spine. | 首先头受到撞击 迫使颅骨压迫脊椎 |
[16:28] | How high are we talking? | 有多高 |
[16:29] | Best estimate, I’d say at least 25 meters. | 我估计至少25米高 |
[16:32] | Have you shown this to Dr. Brennan? | 你给布纳恩博士看这个了吗 |
[16:33] | I tried to call, but she didn’t pick up. | 我试着打电话 但她没接 |
[16:36] | Which means she either relapsed into sickness, | 这意味着她要不又病了 |
[16:38] | died or is ignoring my calls. | 要不没气了 或者在无视我的电话 |
[16:42] | Let’s hope she’s just ignoring your calls. | 希望她只是无视你的电话 |
[16:44] | Yes, I suppose that’s the better alternative. | 对 我觉得这是比较好的情况 |
[16:52] | So, Walker, as you can see, | 所以 沃克 如你所见 |
[16:53] | these buildings, all in the red dots, | 这些用红点标出的大楼 |
[16:55] | are eight-stories high, | 都有八层楼高 |
[16:56] | within a thousand yards of the motorcade. | 在车队的一千米半径内 |
[16:58] | I’ll have my men search these buildings as well. | 我会让我的人去搜查这些大楼 |
[17:00] | Well, sir, with all due respect, | 先生 恕我直言 |
[17:02] | that’s about 2,000 yards away from the motorcade. | 那里离车队大概两千米远 |
[17:05] | There’s no line of sight there. | 是看不到车队的 |
[17:06] | It’s not your call, all right? | 这不关你的事 |
[17:08] | The president’s safety is my job. | 保证总统的安全是我的工作 |
[17:13] | Bones, what are you doing here? | 骨头 你在这做什么 |
[17:14] | You must be Dr. Brennan. | 你一定就是布纳恩博士了 |
[17:16] | Uh, well, I was told that you were sick. | 我听说你生病了 |
[17:17] | You sure you should be here? | 你确定你该出现在这里吗 |
[17:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:20] | Uh, here, look at my sputum. It’s clear. | 这里 看我的痰 现在是清的了 |
[17:23] | There’s no sign of infection. | 没有感染的迹象 |
[17:24] | Bones, he doesn’t want to see your sputum. | 骨头 他不想看你的痰 |
[17:26] | Just put the Kleenex away. | 把纸巾扔了吧 |
[17:27] | Can you excuse us for a second? | 你可以让我们说几句吗 |
[17:28] | Uh, of course. | 当然 |
[17:29] | Bones, what are you doing here? | 骨头 你在这里做什么 |
[17:31] | Well, I’m here to help, Booth. | 我只是来帮忙的 布斯 |
[17:32] | No, you’re sick. | 不行 你生病了 |
[17:33] | No, no… I’m f… | 没有 没有 我已经 |
[17:37] | Uh, look. | 看 |
[17:38] | I’m not contagious. It’s clear. | 我没有传染性了 鼻涕是清的了 |
[17:40] | Can you just put the snot rag away for now? | 你可以先把沾满鼻涕的纸扔掉吗 |
[17:42] | Look, I appreciate what you’re doing, I really do, | 我感谢你所做的一切 真的 |
[17:44] | but, you know what, just go back to the lab or something. | 但你还是回实验室什么的吧 |
[17:47] | I can’t. While I’m not contagious, | 不行 我虽然没传染性了 |
[17:49] | There’s still a risk I could contaminate evidence. | 但我仍有污染证物的风险 |
[17:52] | Booth, please, I can’t sit around and wait. | 布斯 求你 我不能就这么坐等 |
[17:54] | I need to find a way I can help. | 我需要找到能帮忙的方法 |
[17:56] | Okay, I got a hunch. Come with me. | 好 我有头绪了 跟我来 |
[18:05] | Ah, come on. I thought you said you were better. | 你又这样了 我以为你说你好些了呢 |
[18:07] | Uh, no, I said I was not contagious. | 不是 我只说我没有传染性了 |
[18:09] | There’s a difference. | 这两者是不同的 |
[18:10] | Okay, you know what, this is crazy. You should be home. | 好吧 这太疯狂了 你该回家休息 |
[18:12] | No, I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[18:13] | You and I often do our best when working together. | 我们俩配合协作才是最好的 |
[18:16] | Also… I wanted to see how you were feeling. | 而且我想看看你感觉如何 |
[18:19] | Me? I’m fine. | 我吗 我没事啊 |
[18:21] | Unlike you, who are sick. | 不像你 你生病了 |
[18:23] | I wasn’t referring to your physical well-being. | 我不是说你的身体情况 |
[18:26] | Aubrey told me that you were initially blocked | 奥布里告诉我你起初被排除在专案组之外 |
[18:28] | from the case because of being of relation to John Wilkes Booth. | 是因为你和约翰·威尔克斯·布斯有血缘关系 |
[18:31] | Okay, you know what, it’s nothing, okay? | 好吧 这没什么 真的 |
[18:33] | What some nutcase relative of mine did | 我的疯亲戚很久以前做的事情 |
[18:35] | a hundred-plus years ago has nothing to do with me, Bones. | 和我一点关系都没有 骨头 |
[18:39] | That’s Walker. See if he’s got anything. | 是沃克 看看他有什么新消息 |
[18:42] | You got something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[18:43] | No. My team searched each and every building we tagged. | 没有 我的人搜查了所有做标记的大楼 |
[18:45] | We got nothing. Where are you at? | 什么都没发现 你在哪儿 |
[18:47] | Booth believes that our best bet is to visit the local gun range. | 布斯觉得我们最好去本地的射击场看看 |
[18:50] | Right, whoever our guy is, he knows | 好 不管我们找的是谁 他明白 |
[18:52] | he’s only gonna get one shot before he’s taken out. | 只有一击机会 不然就会被干掉 |
[18:54] | Which means he’s probably practicing. | 也就是说他可能在练习 |
[18:57] | I’ll get back to you. | 我待会给你打回去 |
[18:58] | Do you need… Do you need me to pull over? | 你需要 需要我停车吗 |
[19:00] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:09] | So you’re looking for someone who’s a hell of a shot. | 所以你在找一个神枪手 |
[19:11] | Yeah, somebody who’s been out here a lot. | 对 一个常来这里的人 |
[19:13] | Uh, perhaps someone with military experience. | 也许一个服过兵役的人 |
[19:15] | Someone who has spoken out against the president. | 一个公开反对总统的人 |
[19:19] | Sounds like you’re looking for Roger. | 听上去你在找的人是罗杰 |
[19:22] | Served in Desert Storm. | 曾参与海湾战争 |
[19:23] | Didn’t come back right. | 没有毫发无损地回来 |
[19:25] | He’ll tell you all about it. | 他会和你说这一切的 |
[19:41] | Ma’am, please, control yourself. | 女士 请控制一下 |
[19:43] | You’re distracting my customers. | 你让我的顾客走神了 |
[19:45] | I’m sorry, but it’s not healthy to suppress | 抱歉 但压抑感染期之后的咳嗽 |
[19:47] | a post-infectious cough. | 是不健康的 |
[20:06] | Better. | 好多了 |
[20:07] | So glad to hear it. | 真高兴听到这句话 |
[20:09] | Excuse me, ma’am, what about that kid? | 不好意思 女士 那小子是谁 |
[20:11] | Who? Oh, Travis? Hmm, I suppose so. | 谁 崔维斯吗 应该是 |
[20:14] | He has been around a lot recently. | 他最近老是来 |
[20:16] | And he certainly holds a grudge. | 他的确有怨气 |
[20:18] | Only thing is he’s a terrible shot. | 但他枪法很糟 |
[20:21] | Booth, she’s right. He hasn’t hit his target once. | 布斯 她说得对 他一次都没中靶 |
[20:23] | That’s because he hasn’t been aiming for the target. | 那是因为他根本没瞄准靶子 |
[20:26] | He’s been hitting that tree | 他在射击靶子后面 |
[20:27] | about a hundred yards behind it. | 一百米开外的树 |
[20:29] | He’s been hitting all those leaves. | 他在射击那些树叶 |
[20:32] | He hasn’t missed one yet. | 目前全中 |
[20:39] | Lieutenant Travis Bozwell, that’s you, right? | 崔维斯·伯兹维尔中尉 是你吧 |
[20:43] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[20:44] | This inquiry is related to an ongoing murder investigation. | 这次问询与正在进行调查的谋杀案有关 |
[20:48] | Just need to know why you’ve been spending | 只需要知道你为什么最近 |
[20:49] | so much time here at the range recently. | 在这里花这么长时间 |
[20:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:53] | I guess since I’ve been back, | 我觉得自从我服役归来 |
[20:54] | this is the only place that makes sense. | 这里是唯一有意义的去处了 |
[20:56] | According to these files, | 根据这些文件 |
[20:57] | you’re pretty outspoken towards the president. | 你公开宣称反对总统 |
[20:59] | Look, all I said was he didn’t serve. | 我只说他没有服兵役 |
[21:02] | And unless you serve, | 除非你自己服过役 |
[21:03] | you shouldn’t be allowed to send others off to die. | 否则你没有权利送其他人去死 |
[21:08] | Travis, I know how you feel. | 崔维斯 我知道你的感受 |
[21:11] | All right? I served. I was a ranger. | 真的 我服过役 曾是一名突击队员 |
[21:14] | I saw things that… that still stay with me. | 我看过至今仍让我无法忘记的事 |
[21:21] | But it gets better. | 但现在好多了 |
[21:26] | Look, can I go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[21:27] | No. We need to know where you were last night. | 不行 我们要知道你昨晚在哪里 |
[21:29] | Specifically between 8:00 p.m. And midnight. | 特别是晚八点至午夜这段时间里 |
[21:32] | Nowhere. | 我哪里都没去 |
[21:33] | – I was home. – All right. Fine. Look, | -我在家 -好吧 听着 |
[21:36] | we’re still gonna have to hold you for 24 hours. | 我们还是需要拘留你24小时 |
[21:38] | What… Twenty-f…? | 什么 24 |
[21:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:43] | I got nothing to go back to anyway. | 我反正回去也没事干 |
[21:55] | You found something, Mr. Fisher? | 你发现什么了吗 费什先生 |
[22:00] | Doctor. Sorry. Habit. | 博士 抱歉 习惯了 |
[22:03] | What have you found, Dr. Fisher? | 你发现什么了 费什博士 |
[22:05] | Well, Dr. Saroyan, I-I found | 瑟罗博士 我发现了 |
[22:07] | bilateral inferior dislocations | 双侧直下肩关节脱位 |
[22:10] | as well as crushing microfractures | 以及肱骨头处 |
[22:12] | on the humeral heads | 和肩臼下缘的 |
[22:14] | and along the inferior margins of the glenoid fossae… | 粉碎性微骨折 |
[22:17] | Stop. Remember your audience. | 停 记住你的听众是谁 |
[22:19] | – Not Dr. Brennan. – Right. | -不是布纳恩博士 -对 |
[22:21] | Damage to the shoulders suggests the victim | 肩膀处的损伤表明死者 |
[22:23] | was forced into a confined space after he was killed. | 在被杀后曾被迫进入一个狭窄的空间 |
[22:27] | Any idea what kind of space we’re talking about? | 你知道这个空间是什么样的吗 |
[22:29] | No. None whatsoever, | 不 完全不知道 |
[22:31] | but thank you for pointing out the inadequacies of my work. | 但感谢你指出我工作里的不足之处 |
[22:35] | Dr. Fisher, take a break. | 费什博士 休息一下 |
[22:37] | I’ll see if Angela can make sense of all of this. | 我看看安琪拉能不能把这些线索串联起来 |
[22:41] | Sure. Whatever. | 好的 听你安排 |
[22:53] | So the victim’s shoulders were crunched postmortem, | 死者的肩部在死后被挤压 |
[22:56] | But nothing else? | 没有别的了吗 |
[22:58] | No. No damage to the hips, knees or ankles. | 没了 臀部 膝部和踝部都没有损伤 |
[23:00] | Okay. So that means whatever he was shoved into | 好 这就是说不管他被扔进什么里 |
[23:03] | was not only very narrow, but it was also very long. | 那里不仅很窄 而且很长 |
[23:06] | Hey, so I got the results from the fiber | 我拿到了费什从死者颅骨中 |
[23:07] | Fisher found embedded in the victim’s skull. | 所发现纤维的分析结果了 |
[23:09] | It’s a two-ply mercerized cotton. | 是双层丝光棉 |
[23:11] | Sounds like a high-quality bedsheet. | 听上去像是高级床单 |
[23:13] | Yeah. It’s also an exact match for the sheets | 对 而且它和死者下榻的酒店里的 |
[23:15] | at the hotel where the victim was staying. | 床单相匹配 |
[23:17] | Hold on. Do you have a theory about something? | 等等 你有什么理论能解释的通吗 |
[23:19] | Yeah, I do. Look, we know that the fiber | 没错 我们知道纤维是 |
[23:21] | was embedded in the skull, right? | 卡在死者颅骨内的对吧 |
[23:23] | It-it’s very likely that the sheet | 很有可能在受到冲击前 |
[23:25] | Was wrapped around the victim before impact. | 死者是被裹在床单里的 |
[23:27] | No, I’m not buying. | 我不同意 |
[23:28] | If he was wrapped in his own sheet, | 如果他是被裹在床单里的 |
[23:31] | you’re saying the killer murdered a secret service agent | 也就是说凶手在一个满是特工的饭店里 |
[23:33] | in a hotel crawling with agents. | 杀了一个秘密特工 |
[23:35] | Yeah. That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 没错 我就是这个意思 |
[23:37] | Angie, I sent you an e-mail with some photos. | 安琪 我给你发了几张照片 |
[23:38] | Can you pull that up? | 你可以打开它们吗 |
[23:39] | All right. What are we looking at? | 好 这是什么 |
[23:41] | Right, so this first picture here | 好 第一张照片是 |
[23:42] | is of the victim’s hotel room. | 死者在饭店的房间 |
[23:44] | Now, you can see that it’s down the hall | 你能看到它处在走廊尽头 |
[23:45] | from the fire exit and the elevators. | 远离逃生出口和电梯 |
[23:48] | That’s a long way to drag a body | 在无人察觉的情况下拽尸体 |
[23:49] | without anyone noticing. | 走这一大段路不太可能吧 |
[23:50] | Exactly. And we know that the killer | 没错 所以我们知道凶手 |
[23:52] | didn’t use the elevators or the stairs. | 没有走电梯或楼梯 |
[23:54] | Now, can you also call up this, uh, bottom photo from… | 现在你能打开左下角 |
[23:57] | two from the left. | 第二张照片吗 |
[23:57] | Right there. Yeah. | 就是那个 对 |
[23:59] | You think he was pushed down the chute? | 你觉得他是被从垃圾道推下去的吗 |
[24:01] | It was directly across from his room. | 它就在他房间对面 |
[24:03] | Wait, I think Hodgins is onto something. | 等等 我觉得哈金斯的思路是对的 |
[24:05] | Take a look. | 看 |
[24:09] | That explains the postmortem shoulder injuries. | 这就解释了死后肩膀受的伤 |
[24:11] | And the bedsheet. | 以及床单 |
[24:12] | And the fall of 25 meters. | 还有从25米高的地方坠落 |
[24:14] | One problem, whoever did this | 有一个问题 凶手 |
[24:16] | would need to know every inch of that hotel | 需要知道饭店的详细结构 |
[24:18] | and every move the secret service made. | 以及特工处的所有行动 |
[24:20] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[24:22] | Which means we’re most likely looking at an inside job. | 也就是说我们很可能是在找内鬼 |
[24:25] | Another agent within the secret service. | 就是另一个特勤局特工 |
[24:37] | Aubrey, what’s going on here? | 奥布里 发生了什么 |
[24:38] | Agent Patel, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 帕特尔探员 我需要请你离开 |
[24:40] | Agent Roberts’ room is now a crime scene, | 罗伯茨探员的房间现在是犯罪现场 |
[24:42] | and this is a closed investigation– FBI only. | 而且这是非公开调查 仅限联调局 |
[24:45] | You think someone on our team killed him. | 你觉得是我们小队里的人杀了他 |
[24:48] | Aubrey, come on, I can help. | 奥布里 别这样 我能帮上忙的 |
[24:49] | I know this team better than anyone. | 没有人比我更了解这个小队 |
[24:51] | As soon as I have something, | 只要我发现了什么 |
[24:52] | I’ll let you know as much as I can. | 我会尽可能让你知晓 |
[25:03] | She doesn’t seem too happy. | 她看上去不太高兴 |
[25:04] | So, have we got anything | 我们发现什么了吗 |
[25:05] | or did I just piss off the secret service for nothing? | 还是我只是无谓地惹恼了特工处 |
[25:08] | Sorry, brother, but I am not finding anything in here. | 抱歉 伙计 但这儿什么也没找到 |
[25:11] | But our guys did find muriatic acid | 但他们在游泳池维护间 |
[25:13] | in the pool maintenance room, | 确实找到了一些盐酸 |
[25:14] | and the groundkeeper said that he was missing a shovel, so… | 勤杂工也说他丢了一把铁铲 所以 |
[25:18] | You got anything? | 有发现吗 |
[25:19] | Uh, no blood evidence in the bathroom. | 卫生间没有找到血迹 |
[25:21] | Also, no trace of it on the top | 而且在洗衣通道顶部和底部 |
[25:24] | or the bottom of the laundry chute. | 也都没有发现 |
[25:25] | But we did find bleach, which could be proof | 但我们找到了漂白剂 说明很可能 |
[25:27] | that blood was cleaned up. | 血迹被清理干净 |
[25:29] | Right. Or it could be there | 没错 也可能是 |
[25:30] | because it’s a laundry room. | 因为那里是洗衣间 |
[25:31] | So, in other words, we have no evidence | 也就是说我们没有找到 |
[25:34] | – of foul play whatsoever. – Hold on a second. | -凶案罪证 -慢着 |
[25:36] | We know that there’s no evidence at the top of the chute, | 虽然我们知道管道顶部没有证据 |
[25:39] | we know that there’s no evidence at the bottom of the chute, | 我们也知道管道底部没有证据 |
[25:41] | but we’re pretty confident that the victim was in the chute. | 但我们都清楚死者曾进过管道 |
[25:44] | Oh, no. I have a bad feeling I know where this is going. | 别 我感觉不妙 我知道你什么打算 |
[25:47] | Cam, I got to go in that chute. | 凯 我必须进管道去 |
[25:49] | No. Look, I agree that we should investigate, | 不行 听着 我同意要调查 |
[25:51] | but maybe we send someone else; like Aubrey… | 但或许该让别的人进去 比如奥布里 |
[25:54] | What? | 什么 |
[25:55] | … Should go. | 让他进去 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 行 |
[25:58] | I’m not really a fan of heights | 我不喜欢在很高的位置 |
[26:00] | or small spaces, | 或很小的空间 |
[26:01] | But two negatives make a positive, right? | 但负负得正 是吧 |
[26:04] | Come– cam, it makes more sense that I go. | 拜托 凯 我去更合理啊 |
[26:06] | First of all, my shoulders are more narrow | 首先 我的肩膀比奥布里的 |
[26:09] | than Aubrey’s, okay? | 要窄 好吧 |
[26:10] | I-I also know what I’m looking for. | 我也清楚要找什么 |
[26:12] | And this is the one situation | 而且难得遇上 |
[26:14] | where you don’t need working legs. | 这种用不上腿的情况 |
[26:16] | Okay. Enough. I… | 行 够了 我 |
[26:19] | Any other case, and I’d say not a snowball’s chance in hell, | 要是别的情况 我就直接拒绝你了 |
[26:22] | but given the circumstance… | 但考虑到目前的情况 |
[26:28] | What do you need? | 你需要些什么 |
[26:33] | Booth, you son of a bitch! | 布斯 你这个王八蛋 |
[26:35] | Slow down. I need you to calm down. | 慢着 请冷静 |
[26:36] | – A closed investigation?! – Calm down. | -封闭调查吗 -冷静 |
[26:38] | Now, what the hell are you trying to prove?! | 你这是想证明什么 |
[26:40] | Look, this isn’t about me or you. | 听着 我没有私心 也没有针对你 |
[26:41] | Do you understand me? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[26:42] | I am just going where this case leads me. | 我只是顺着调查走 |
[26:44] | And right now, I need to meet | 而现在我得跟你 |
[26:45] | with every agent in your advance team. | 先遣部队的特工一一问话 |
[26:47] | No. Not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[26:48] | Potus flies in an hour. | 总统一小时内起飞 |
[26:49] | We got three hours. | 我们还有三个小时 |
[26:50] | Do not question me! You hear?! | 别质疑我 听到了吗 |
[26:52] | Listen to me, all I’m saying is we get a schedule together. | 我的意思是 我们计划好了 |
[26:54] | We get the agents in and we get them out as quickly as we can. | 我们把特工叫过来 然后尽快结束问话 |
[26:58] | Booth, I swear to god, if something happens… | 布斯 我向天发誓 万一发生了什么 |
[26:59] | Nothing is going to happen. All right? | 什么也不会发生 好吧 |
[27:01] | But I need to know for sure. | 但我得确定无疑 |
[27:03] | So go and gather your team. | 去把你的人叫来 |
[27:14] | Okay, this is totally insane. | 行 这简直是胡来 |
[27:16] | Relax, Cam, come on, now. | 放松 凯 过来看 |
[27:18] | The tech– he drilled | 技术人员钻了 |
[27:19] | 12 0.9-class screws into this thing, and look at this. | 12颗0.9号螺丝进去 再看这个 |
[27:22] | 16 gauge impacted aluminized steel. | 打上去16口径的镀铝钢 |
[27:24] | That thing’s gonna hold. | 这东西能承受得住 |
[27:26] | I am so glad that it’s you in there instead of me. | 很高兴是你在里面 而不是我 |
[27:29] | The feeling is mutual, Aubrey. | 我也有同感 奥布里 |
[27:30] | Okay, so let’s go over the game plan. | 我们再说一遍 |
[27:32] | I want you in and out of there | 希望你尽快进去 |
[27:33] | – as quick as possible. – I got it. | -尽快出来 -我懂的 |
[27:35] | I’m gonna go down, I’m gonna swab, I’m gonna bag, | 我下去 取样 收拾好 |
[27:36] | I’m gonna get the hell out of there. | 就出来 |
[27:37] | What about Angela? | 安琪拉呢 |
[27:38] | Should we call her before we do this? | 开始之前要给她打电话吗 |
[27:40] | – No. – No. | -不 -不用 |
[27:43] | Okay. Good luck. | 好 祝你好运 |
[27:54] | Is that a scan of the victim’s skull? | 那是死者颅骨的扫描图吗 |
[27:56] | Hey, you’re here! | 你来了 |
[27:58] | You look great. | 气色不错 |
[27:59] | I told you that my reiki healer was a miracle worker. | 我就说我灵气治疗师的功力有奇效 |
[28:02] | Your healer is a fraud. | 你的治疗师就是个骗子 |
[28:03] | His “work” was just one of several remedies | 他的”功力”只不过是我同时尝试的 |
[28:07] | I tried simultaneously. | 多种疗法药物中的一个 |
[28:09] | There is no evidence that it had any effect. | 没有证据表明其有效性 |
[28:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:13] | He told me you asked him to stay for an extra hour. | 他说你叫他再多待一小时 |
[28:15] | Well… | 那个 |
[28:16] | I was clearly delirious with fever. | 我肯定是烧糊涂了 |
[28:19] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:20] | Sure, sweetie. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[28:22] | What is the simulation you’re working on? | 你这是要模拟什么 |
[28:25] | The fall down the laundry chute. | 死者掉进洗衣通道的过程 |
[28:27] | I-I took a scan of the victim’s skull, | 我扫描了死者颅骨 |
[28:29] | but the problem I’m having is | 但我遇到的问题是 |
[28:31] | no matter how I have the victim land, | 不管怎么设计着地方式 |
[28:33] | the result never matches the fracture pattern that Fisher found. | 结果和费什找到的骨折模式都不吻合 |
[28:36] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[28:37] | So either the victim did not fall down the chute, | 要么死者没有从洗衣通道滑落 |
[28:41] | Or… | 要么 |
[28:43] | Or what? | 要么什么 |
[28:45] | The skull was already compromised prior to impact. | 在受力之前颅骨就已经撞地 |
[29:00] | Hold there, Aubrey! | 停住 奥布里 |
[29:03] | Yeah, we got blood. | 找到血迹 |
[29:05] | Which means this is definitely how the body was moved. | 凶手就是这么移动尸体的 |
[29:08] | Okay, good work. | 好 干得好 |
[29:10] | But our victim’s blood won’t get us any closer to our killer. | 但死者的血不能帮我们找到凶手 |
[29:15] | Uh, hold on a second. | 慢着 |
[29:17] | I still see something down there, so… | 我看下边还有东西 那 |
[29:19] | Aubrey, I need you to lower me down about another meter. | 奥布里 再把我放下去一米左右 |
[29:23] | Okay. But after this, you’re going on a diet, okay? | 好 可这事完了之后 你一定要减肥 |
[29:25] | Time to easy up on the carbs. | 是时候减少碳水摄入了 |
[29:26] | Seriously? You’re giving me advice on diets? | 说真的 你在给我节食建议吗 |
[29:29] | You just need to hit the gym. | 你只需要勤去健身房 |
[29:30] | Okay, that’s good. | 好 就这儿 |
[29:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:42] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[29:43] | Looks like it’s a piece of bedsheet. | 应该是一片床单 |
[29:47] | It’s got blood on it. | 上面有血 |
[29:48] | Also some kind of hair and body fluid. | 还有毛发和体液 |
[29:52] | The hair is long, and it’s dark. | 毛发很长 是深色的 |
[29:56] | Actually, it looks jet black. | 其实是乌黑色 |
[29:58] | Probably from a woman. | 应该是女人的 |
[29:59] | That could be Agent Patel’s. | 可能是帕特尔特工的 |
[30:01] | Okay, good work. | 很好 干得好 |
[30:02] | Just bag it and that’s enough. | 把东西收起来就可以了 |
[30:04] | – Let’s get you back up. – No, no, no, no. | -来把你收上来 -不 不行 |
[30:06] | Aubrey, I need you to keep lowering me. | 奥布里 再把我往下面放 |
[30:07] | I’ve still got about six floors to go. | 我还有六层楼要下 |
[30:10] | What do you think? It’s your call. | 你怎么看 我听你的 |
[30:14] | Aubrey! | 奥布里 |
[30:17] | Catch him! | 抓紧 |
[30:23] | Now pull him up! Pull him up! | 快拉上来 拉上来 |
[30:25] | I can’t! There’s no weight! | 不行 绳子那头没东西了 |
[30:26] | Hodgins! Hodgins! | 哈金斯 哈金斯 |
[30:33] | How you doing up there? | 上面的各位还好吧 |
[30:35] | Oh, my god. He’s okay. | 我的天哪 他没事 |
[30:37] | Okay, hold on! We’re coming down to get you. | 好 撑住 我们这就下来 |
[30:39] | Take your time, you know. | 别急 你也知道 |
[30:41] | I’m just hanging out. | 我只是在挂着玩 |
[30:57] | Agent Patel… | 帕特尔特工 |
[31:00] | I just got word that we found a hair | 我们在格拉哈姆·罗伯茨的床单上 |
[31:02] | in Graham Roberts’ sheets. | 找到了一根头发 |
[31:04] | Piece of hair is being tested right now, | 他们正在验那根头发 |
[31:06] | so you have one chance to come clean. | 你还有坦白的机会 |
[31:09] | Were you with him the night that he died? | 他遇害当晚和你在一起吗 |
[31:12] | All right. Yes, I was with him. | 好吧 没错 我们在一起 |
[31:13] | And you don’t think that’s something | 而你不认为这种事情 |
[31:14] | you probably should have told us? | 或许应该早告诉我们吗 |
[31:16] | It wasn’t serious. Just an occasional fling. | 又不是正式交往 随便玩玩 |
[31:18] | And we’re not allowed to date in the service. | 而且我们不能跟局里的人约会 |
[31:19] | That’s quite a secret you’ve been keeping. | 这种小秘密确实不能说 |
[31:21] | I was protecting my job. | 我是想保我的工作 |
[31:23] | And hiding the fact | 所以就没有告诉我们 |
[31:23] | that you were probably the last person | 你或许是最后一个 |
[31:25] | who ever saw him alive. | 见他活着的人 |
[31:26] | I didn’t think it really mattered. | 我没想到这有什么要紧 |
[31:28] | Yes, we met in his room. | 没错 我们在他房里碰头 |
[31:30] | We had sex. | 我们做爱 |
[31:31] | Then I left. | 然后我就走了 |
[31:32] | I don’t know who killed him or why. | 我不知道是谁出于什么原因杀了他 |
[31:34] | And I’m guessing that no one can confirm your story. | 我猜没人能证实你的说法吧 |
[31:36] | How dare you. | 你居然敢这么说 |
[31:37] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[31:38] | You had means, you had opportunity. | 你有办法 也有机会 |
[31:40] | Plus, you lied to me. | 再说 你之前就撒了谎 |
[31:42] | I got to hold you. | 我得扣住你 |
[31:43] | No, I need to be there when the president arrives. | 不行 总统抵达的时候我得在场 |
[31:45] | You’re off the detail. | 你不能参加安保行动了 |
[31:48] | Agent Coe, you’re next. | 科埃特工 下一个就是你 |
[31:49] | Conference room, come on. | 会议室 来吧 |
[31:50] | Booth, I need my team. | 布斯 把队员给我 |
[31:51] | Uh, potus moved up his arrival time. | 总统会提前到达 |
[31:53] | Where’s Patel? | 帕特尔探员在哪 |
[31:54] | Look, she’s not going, okay? | 听着 她不会去了 |
[31:56] | I have to hold her. She lied to me. | 我得扣住她 她之前说了谎 |
[31:57] | She was having a relationship with Roberts. | 她和罗伯茨有私情 |
[31:59] | Damn it, Booth, I can’t have the president arrive | 见鬼 布斯 不能等总统到的时候 |
[32:00] | and my best agent here– you know that! | 我最好的特工却在这儿吧 你也知道的 |
[32:02] | Fine, all right, you know what? She stays, I go. | 行 要不这样 她留下 我去 |
[32:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:06] | While the Secret Service is watching out for the president, | 特勤局密切保护总统时 |
[32:08] | I’m gonna be watching the Secret Service; you get it? | 我来守着特勤局 懂了吗 |
[32:10] | I’m joining your protective detail. | 我加入你们的安保队 |
[32:19] | Booth, please. | 布斯 拜托 |
[32:20] | I know your mind is set, | 我知道你已经下定决心 |
[32:21] | But I need you to be careful. | 但请一定小心 |
[32:23] | Protective detail is an extremely dangerous assignment. | 安保行动极度危险 |
[32:25] | Look, I understand, okay? | 我懂的 好吧 |
[32:26] | Walker even convinced the president, all right, | 沃克甚至说服总统 |
[32:28] | to move the fund-raiser to another hotel. | 把募捐活动转到另一家酒店 |
[32:30] | Well, I don’t see how relocating the hotel | 我不认为重新安排酒店 |
[32:32] | is going to make this assignment any less dangerous. | 这项工作就会少点危险 |
[32:35] | Well, think about it– | 那你想想看 |
[32:35] | if somebody’s been planning their shot, | 如果有人想暗杀 |
[32:37] | we move the venue, then the motorcade route… | 换了地点也就会改变行车路线 |
[32:39] | Forces him to abandon his plan. | 逼他放弃暗杀计划 |
[32:41] | I… It’s smart. | 挺聪明 |
[32:44] | But it doesn’t guarantee your safety. | 但也不能保证你就安全 |
[32:46] | Bones, I really don’t have a choice in the matter, okay? | 骨头 这件事我也别无选择 |
[32:49] | I got to do this. | 我必须去 |
[32:52] | I know. | 我明白 |
[32:53] | But I need you to come home safe. | 但请你一定要平安归来 |
[32:56] | I will, all right? | 我会的 行吗 |
[32:59] | I will. | 我会的 |
[33:06] | Save our jobs! | 保证就业 |
[33:46] | All right, listen up, | 听好 |
[33:47] | the President wants to stop and press the flesh, | 总统想停车与选民握手致意 |
[33:49] | so get ready. | 准备好 |
[33:53] | Okay, he’s getting out. Aubrey, you copy? | 好 他要出去了 奥布里 收到了吗 |
[33:55] | Copy. How you doing? | 收到 你还好吗 |
[33:58] | What’s your gut telling you? | 你的直觉怎么说 |
[33:59] | Ah, nothing good. | 不妙 |
[34:00] | At least we’re close to the hotel | 至少我们离酒店近 |
[34:01] | in case something happens, right? | 万一发生什么也能迅速应对 对吧 |
[34:14] | It’s a big crowd, Booth. I don’t like it. | 人很多 布斯 感觉不妙 |
[34:16] | Just keep your eyes open. | 注意观察 |
[34:18] | Copy. | 了解 |
[34:18] | Ready for Randall! | 兰德尔再当总统 |
[34:20] | Ready for Randall! | 兰德尔再当总统 |
[34:22] | Ready for Randall! | 兰德尔再当总统 |
[34:24] | Ready for Randall! | 兰德尔再当总统 |
[34:26] | Look at the concomitant fractures. | 看看这些伴随性骨折 |
[34:28] | This damage to the right temporal bone | 这处右颞骨的损伤 |
[34:30] | was inflicted prior to the victim’s fall. | 是在死者下坠前造成的 |
[34:32] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[34:33] | The concentric fractures from the fall stop | 这些下坠造成的雷达状骨折 |
[34:35] | when they encounter the damage to the temporal squama. | 只蔓延到颞骨鳞部的损伤处 |
[34:38] | The temporal squama being a relatively thin area of the skull. | 颞骨鳞部是头骨相对比较薄的一块 |
[34:41] | A fact which further points to the killer being highly skilled. | 又一证据表明凶手经验丰富 |
[34:44] | He knew the most vulnerable point at which to strike. | 他知道哪里最脆弱 可以攻击 |
[34:47] | You said dr. Hodgins found no trace within the wound? | 你说哈金斯博士在伤口里没有任何发现 |
[34:50] | None, which is strange if the killer struck the victim | 没有 如果凶手用凶器袭击死者的话 |
[34:52] | with any kind of weapon. | 这就很奇怪了 |
[34:53] | But not if he struck him with his elbow or his knee. | 若他用自己的手肘或膝盖袭击死者就不奇怪了 |
[34:57] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[34:58] | Yeah, I-I feel the inadequacy rising up inside of me, | 是的 我感受到了自己的不足 |
[35:02] | which means that obviously you’ve seen this type of injury before. | 很显然你以前见过这种伤痕 |
[35:05] | Yes, the combatant was a Navy Seal, | 是的 凶手是海豹突击队的人 |
[35:07] | and he used the maneuver to kill his would-be captor. | 他用这种方式杀了他的俘虏 |
[35:10] | And because the injuries are on the right side of the face, | 因为伤痕都在脸部右侧 |
[35:12] | that means the killer is most likely left-hand dominant. | 说明很可能凶手的左手是惯用手 |
[35:15] | I need to call Booth. | 我要通知布斯 |
[35:24] | – Booth? – Got to be kidding me, bones. | -布斯 -开什么玩笑 骨头 |
[35:26] | I’m kind of busy right now. | 我这里有点忙 |
[35:27] | Whoever killed Agent Roberts is left-handed | 杀死罗伯茨特工的人是左撇子 |
[35:30] | and has military training. | 受过军队训练 |
[35:32] | Likely a Navy Seal. | 比如海豹突击队成员 |
[35:34] | Wait a second, Walker was a Seal. | 等等 沃克以前就是突击队的 |
[35:40] | Okay, thanks. I got to go. | 谢了 我得挂了 |
[35:42] | Aubrey, it’s Walker, Walker. | 奥布里 是沃克 沃克 |
[35:43] | We got to move now. | 我们得马上行动 |
[35:44] | Copy that. I got eyes on Walker. | 收到 我盯着沃克 |
[35:46] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[35:51] | Something’s wrong here. Neil Stockton is here. | 事情不对 尼尔·斯托克顿在这里 |
[35:53] | Neil Stockton is here. | 尼尔·斯托克顿在这里 |
[35:54] | Where? I don’t see him. | 在哪里 我没看见他 |
[35:55] | I don’t see him anywhere. Where? | 我没看见他 在哪里 |
[36:01] | Lost him. | 跟丢他了 |
[36:02] | Booth, I lost him. | 布斯 我跟丢他了 |
[36:05] | Thanks for coming out. | 谢谢你能来 |
[36:09] | Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[36:11] | I don’t see him. Where? Where is he? | 我没看见他 他在哪里 在哪里 |
[36:16] | Nice to see you. Thank you. | 很高兴见到你 谢谢 |
[36:26] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[36:29] | Down! Down, down, down, down! | 趴下 趴下趴下 |
[36:39] | Move, move, move! Sir, could you to come with us?! | 走走走 先生 能不能跟我们走 |
[36:41] | Go, go, go! Get him in! | 上上上 让他进去 |
[36:43] | Get him in the limo! | 让他进车里 |
[36:50] | Hey, hey, hey, Walker, talk to me. | 沃克 说话 |
[36:52] | What? The President? | 什么 总统怎么样 |
[36:56] | He’s okay. It’s over. | 他没事 结束了 |
[37:11] | The President’s gonna be all right. | 总统会没事的 |
[37:49] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[37:51] | Ah, not so good. | 不太好 |
[37:54] | Had better days, but… | 今天算不上好 但… |
[37:57] | What brings you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:58] | The White House asked me to perform | 白宫让我 |
[38:00] | the autopsy on Brandt Walker. | 对勃兰特·沃克进行尸检 |
[38:02] | And I thought you’d want to see this. | 我想你会想看这个 |
[38:06] | I found bruising to his left elbow, | 我发现他的左手肘有挫伤 |
[38:08] | suggesting he struck it hard recently against something or someone. | 表明他最近用它用力撞过什么东西或某人 |
[38:13] | You’re saying that he did it? | 你是说 是他做的 |
[38:14] | That he killed his own agent? | 他杀了他自己的特工 |
[38:21] | When you were with Agent Walker, | 当你和沃克探员在一起的时候 |
[38:22] | did you witness him mixing his words? | 你有没有发现他说话含混不清 |
[38:24] | Any memory loss, paranoia? | 他有没有失忆 多疑 |
[38:26] | Yeah, you know, he would forget things. | 有的 他有时会健忘 |
[38:28] | He was sometimes overly cautious. | 他有时会过分谨慎 |
[38:29] | But, I mean, that was his job. | 但这是他的工作 |
[38:31] | See, I think it was a symptom. | 你看 我认为这是一种症状 |
[38:33] | He had a heart condition called patent foramen ovale. | 他得了一种叫做卵圆孔未闭的心脏病 |
[38:36] | Now, by itself, it’s asymptomatic. | 这种病本身没有任何症状 |
[38:38] | But since he was shot in the leg, | 但因为他腿被射伤 |
[38:40] | it formed a blood clot. | 它形成了血栓 |
[38:41] | And instead of exiting through the heart and lungs, | 血栓没有到他的心脏和肺部 |
[38:44] | it migrated to his brain. | 而是转移到了大脑 |
[38:46] | So you’re saying that the-the blood clot | 你的意思是 那个血栓 |
[38:47] | caused him to f-forget things and made him paranoid. | 让他健忘 疑神疑鬼的 |
[38:51] | Yeah, and if you already noticed this behavior… | 是的 如果你都发现了这种现象 |
[38:53] | Agent Roberts would’ve seen it as well. | 罗伯茨探员也会发现的 |
[38:56] | My guess is that Roberts demanded that Walker quit. | 我猜罗伯茨要求沃克辞职 |
[38:59] | Walker’s life was his job. | 沃克全身心投入了工作 |
[39:01] | And because of the damage the blood clot caused, | 因为血栓对他造成的损伤 |
[39:03] | I’m sure it made perfect sense to him. | 我相信他认为他完全有理由这么做 |
[39:05] | He had to kill Roberts so that he could be there | 他必须杀了罗伯茨 才能在总统最需要他时 |
[39:07] | when the President needed him the most. | 在总统身边保护他 |
[39:15] | That is insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[39:16] | You went in that chute without telling me? | 你没有告诉我一声就钻进了洗衣道 |
[39:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:19] | I also plummeted an entire story | 我还下滑了整整一层 |
[39:23] | before grabbing hold. | 才抓紧了没有继续下滑 |
[39:25] | Oh, Hodgins, how I envy you. | 哈金斯 我真嫉妒你 |
[39:28] | You stared death right in the face. | 你真真正正死里逃生了[直视死神] |
[39:31] | Was she as comely as I imagine? | 死神和我想象得一样美丽吗 |
[39:33] | She was. | 确实 |
[39:34] | I have to say though, I’m actually grateful | 但我还是得说 对于坐进轮椅这件事 |
[39:37] | that I’m in this chair. | 事实上我很感激 |
[39:38] | You’re grateful? | 你很感激 |
[39:41] | Angie, think about this. | 安琪 这么想吧 |
[39:42] | You know me, okay? | 你了解我的 对吗 |
[39:43] | No matter what, I was gonna go into that chute, | 无论如何 我都会钻进那条通道 |
[39:45] | legs or not. | 无论我能不能走 |
[39:46] | But if I wasn’t as strong as I am now, | 但如果我不像现在这样强壮 |
[39:49] | after having months and months of physical therapy… | 经过了数以月计的物理治疗… |
[39:52] | The old you wouldn’t have been strong enough to hold on. | 以前的你没有强壮到可以抓住边缘不再下滑 |
[40:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:04] | Ruining the moment and all, | 我毁了这一刻的气氛 |
[40:05] | but it appears duty calls. | 但显然我又有工作要做了 |
[40:08] | Uh, hey, Fisher, before you go, | 费什 在你走之前 |
[40:09] | are you finally going to tell us | 你是不是终于准备告诉我们 |
[40:11] | who it is that you work for? | 你到底是为谁工作了 |
[40:12] | Now, you know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能说的 |
[40:14] | Oh, there’s no need. I’ve already figured it out. | 没关系 我已经知道了 |
[40:16] | Uh, come again? | 你说什么 |
[40:18] | It wasn’t that hard. | 不难的 |
[40:19] | You were recommended by the Secret Service, | 你是被特勤局推荐的 |
[40:21] | so you obviously have a connection to the White House. | 很显然你与白宫有联系 |
[40:24] | You know what, I’d love to sit and talk about it, | 我很想好好说说这件事 |
[40:25] | but I actually do have to go, so… | 但我真的得走了 所以… |
[40:26] | And you travel extensively with those young, nubile women, | 你又经常和这些年轻性感的女性一起旅游 |
[40:31] | so I’m guessing that you’re probably a college tutor | 我猜你可能是总统女儿的 |
[40:34] | for the President’s daughter. | 家教 |
[40:35] | No. Fisher, seriously? | 费什 真的假的 |
[40:44] | Look, before I showed up, | 听着 在我教她之前 |
[40:45] | she was a “C” Student, okay? | 她只能得C |
[40:48] | Now, now, now she is Bs and B-pluses. | 现在她能得B和B+了 |
[40:51] | She’s got one “C,” | 她就得了一个C |
[40:52] | and we’re working on that before the finals. | 我们在期末考之前努力把成绩提上去 |
[40:53] | I’m gonna knock that one up as well, okay? | 我会把这个成绩提上去的 好吗 |
[40:55] | I hate both of you, | 我恨你们 |
[40:57] | and-and I’m super depressed that you figured that out. | 我很郁闷你居然猜出来了 |
[41:00] | I’m off my game these days. | 我最近不在状态 |
[41:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:11] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[41:11] | Booth, I’m so sorry. I feel terrible. | 布斯 我很抱歉 我感觉糟透了 |
[41:13] | Right, well, you really took a turn for the worse, didn’t you? | 你的病情恶化了 对吧 |
[41:17] | No, not that. That’s not what I mean. | 不是的 我不是想说这个 |
[41:18] | What I mean is that I feel terrible that, | 我想说的是 我感觉糟透了 |
[41:21] | after the day you’ve had, | 是因为你经历了这样的一天 |
[41:23] | the situation should be reversed. | 不应该由你再照顾我了 |
[41:24] | I should be taking care of you. | 而是应该由我照顾你 |
[41:27] | No, I’m okay. I’m fine. | 不 没事的 我很好 |
[41:28] | Actually, it’s better that I’m here, | 事实上 我在这里照顾你 |
[41:29] | you know, taking care of you it helps me, you know… | 让我感觉更好了 它有助于我… |
[41:33] | Get my mind off of things. | 不让我想太多 |
[41:35] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[41:37] | But I know how much it weighs on you to take another life. | 但我知道再让你亲手杀人对你来说有多沉重 |
[41:41] | Whenever you want to talk about it, I’m here. | 等你想谈这件事了 我会听你倾诉 |
[41:44] | Always. | 永远如此 |
[41:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:48] | But, uh, right now, | 但现在 |
[41:50] | I’m here to take care of you, so you get better. | 我要照顾你 让你好起来 |
[41:53] | So, how about I go get you a cup of that anus tea? | 我给你倒一杯”晦气”茶怎么样 |
[41:57] | Booth, I’ve told you before, it’s “Anise.” | 布斯 我告诉过你了 是茴芹 |
[42:00] | Anus, ani– come on, I’m joking, okay? | 晦气 茴…我开玩笑呢 好吗 |
[42:02] | Everyone knows that laughter’s the best medicine. | 人人都知道笑容是最好的药 |
[42:04] | No, penicillin is the best medicine. | 不 盘尼西林[青霉素]才是最好的药 |
[42:06] | It’s saved countless millions from infections. | 它让无数的人免受细菌感染的折磨 |
[42:09] | Okay, now what? You’re being funny? | 好吧 你是在开玩笑 |
[42:10] | No, I’m being serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[42:11] | You’d rather take penicillin over laughter? | 你宁愿注射青霉素也不愿意笑一笑 |
[42:13] | That’s like saying that you’d take mold over the stooges. | 就好像你宁愿选霉菌也不愿看喜剧演员表演 |
[42:16] | Penicillin is not a mold. | 盘尼西林不是霉菌 |
[42:17] | It’s derived from fungi. | 它是真菌提炼的 |
[42:19] | Well, okay, well, the stooges are fun guys. | 好吧 但小喜剧演员是真有趣 |
[42:23] | That’s not the same thing. | 这是两回事 |
[42:28] | Got you laughing. | 你笑了 |
[42:30] | You’re gonna make me cough! | 你会让我咳嗽的 |
[42:33] | Hey, Moe! Hey, Moe! | 莫 看过来 莫 看过来 |
[42:35] | – Stop it. – Hey, moe! Hey, moe! | -快停下 -莫 看过来 看过来 |
[42:37] | I’m gonna cough on you. | 我要冲你咳嗽了 |
[42:38] | Hey, Moe! Hey, Moe! | 莫 看过来 莫 看过来 |