时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Wow, Hurricane Brennan, | 布纳恩飓风 |
[00:04] | tearing through the house early in the morning. | 一大早便席卷了全屋 |
[00:06] | I thought we’re supposed to be organizing. | 你不是说咱们要整理东西吗 |
[00:07] | Yes, and in order to do that properly, | 是的 为了能彻底整理 |
[00:09] | we must sort through all of our possessions, | 我们必须把所有东西都归类 |
[00:12] | purge everything we can, | 把能清理的都清理掉 |
[00:14] | and keep only what we need. | 只留下必需品 |
[00:15] | Oh, no way. You got to be kidding me. | 不行 你是在逗我吧 |
[00:18] | No way, the cocky belt buckle stays. | 不行 这个自大的皮带扣不能扔 |
[00:20] | Booth, you haven’t worn that in years. | 布斯 你都很多年没戴过那条皮带了 |
[00:22] | In New Order: A Decluttering Handbook, | 在《新秩序 整理手册》一书中 |
[00:25] | Fay Wolf says, “If you don’t use it and/or love it, | 作者费伊·沃夫写到”如果你不用它并且/或是爱它的话 |
[00:29] | you must let go of it.” | 你就必须对它放手” |
[00:30] | Well, Fay Wolf is out, okay? | 费伊·沃夫可以丢了 |
[00:31] | But the cocky belt buckle stays. | 但是这个自大的皮带扣要留下 |
[00:33] | Ain’t going anywhere. You know what? | 哪也不去 这样吧 |
[00:34] | You can get rid of these things. | 你把这些丢了吧 |
[00:35] | No, no. Booth, Booth, Booth! | 不 不 布斯 布斯 布斯 |
[00:37] | Booth, Booth, those are extremely rare | 布斯 布斯 这些是很罕见的 |
[00:41] | African fertility river stones. | 非洲象征繁殖的雨花石 |
[00:43] | We already have two beautiful kids together; | 咱们已经一起生了两个漂亮的孩子了 |
[00:44] | We don’t need it. | 用不着这个了 |
[00:45] | Well, speaking of things we can get rid of… | 说到可以扔掉的东西 |
[00:46] | – No way! Are you kid… – This beer hat. | -不行 你开玩笑呢吧 -这顶啤酒帽 |
[00:48] | – Now, that’s not happening. – Booth, booth! | -不可能 -布斯 布斯 |
[00:49] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[00:51] | We’re not making any progress, | 我们毫无进展 |
[00:53] | Hank and Christine are getting big fast, | 汉克和克里斯汀长得很快 |
[00:55] | and we agreed to make space. | 咱们说好了要多腾点地方出来 |
[00:56] | Beer hat stays, and the cocky belt buckle, | 啤酒帽和自大的皮带扣留下 |
[00:58] | and you can keep those weird stones. | 你也可以留下那些怪石头 |
[01:00] | Fine, as long as we do something with that pile of socks. | 好吧 只要你同意我们把那堆袜子处理了 |
[01:02] | What? | 什么 |
[01:05] | No. No way, these are my socks. | 不 不行 这些是我的袜子 |
[01:07] | No way. | 绝对不行 |
[01:08] | Booth, I know they’re your way | 布斯 我知道它们是你 |
[01:10] | of keeping your individuality at the FBI, | 用来在联邦调查局保持个人特性的东西 |
[01:12] | but you don’t need a hundred pairs. | 但你也用不了一百双吧 |
[01:13] | I do need a hundred pairs. | 我就需要一百双 |
[01:14] | I wear these socks, I actually put them on my feet. | 这些袜子我是要穿的 我真的有把它们穿在脚上 |
[01:17] | You know, unlike you with those books. | 不像你和你的那些书 |
[01:19] | – Excuse me? – Yeah, all those books over there. | -你说什么 -就那边那些书 |
[01:21] | – Look at all those books. – What? | -你看看那些书 -怎么了 |
[01:22] | Books are educational, aesthetically pleasing, | 书籍具有教育意义 带给人美好的愉悦感 |
[01:25] | and great to have around children. | 而且也能给孩子创造良好的氛围 |
[01:27] | But you already read them. Get rid of them. | 可你已经读过那些书了 扔了吧 |
[01:28] | You don’t get rid of books, Booth. | 书是不能扔的 布斯 |
[01:30] | That’s crazy. | 这太荒唐了 |
[01:32] | Oh, okay, lab confirms that you got to get rid of the books. | 好吧 实验室也确认你需要丢掉那些书 |
[01:35] | We also have a dead body, so… | 另外还有具死尸要处理 所以 |
[01:41] | Yeah! Eat that there, Oliver. | 吃土吧 奥利弗 |
[01:44] | You like that, huh? | 喜欢吗 |
[01:44] | You like how that tastes? | 味道不错吧 |
[01:45] | Want to eat a little bit more? | 想再吃点吗 |
[01:47] | I will be doing no eating of any kind. | 我是什么都不会吃的 |
[01:49] | You, on the other hand, will be eating whatever I’m serving. | 而你则要捡我给你的吃了 |
[01:52] | Hey, don’t — no, no, Oliver, stop! | 不要 不 不 奥利弗 住手 |
[01:53] | Come on, man, you can’t do that. | 拜托 哥们 你不能这样 |
[01:54] | You can’t do multiple boosters, it’s not fair. | 你不能用多层助推器 这不公平 |
[01:57] | – Your face isn’t fair. – That doesn’t even make sense. | -你的脸才不公平呢 -这根本都不合理 |
[01:59] | Your face doesn’t make sense. | 你的脸才不合理 |
[02:00] | Your face doesn’t. | 你的脸不合理 |
[02:01] | Your face doesn’t. | 你的脸才不合理 |
[02:02] | Your face doesn’t. | 你的脸不合理 |
[02:03] | Your face is so big that it creates non-Euclidian triangles | 你的脸大到可以构成非欧几里德三角形 |
[02:06] | of over 180 degrees around it. | 三角和超过180度 |
[02:08] | Is that right? Really? Really? | 是吗 真的吗 真的吗 |
[02:09] | Okay, well, your face is so expansive | 好吧 你的脸宽到 |
[02:11] | that the lensing effect is such that a light passing | 在上面形成的透镜效应是 |
[02:14] | within one astronomical unit has a radius of curvature | 在一天体单位内穿过的光的曲度半径为 |
[02:16] | of six E to the ninth meter. | 六倍的E的九次方米 |
[02:18] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[02:19] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[02:20] | Well, too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[02:21] | A body from the Anacostia River just came in. | 安那卡那斯提亚河中发现的尸体刚刚运到了 |
[02:24] | Yes! | 帅 |
[02:25] | I will eat whatever you can dish out, | 你一天24小时能给我多少东西 |
[02:27] | 24 hours a day, good sir. | 我就吃多少 |
[02:29] | You cheated. You like cheating, yeah? | 你作弊 你喜欢作弊是吧 |
[02:31] | You do? You feel good when you cheat, cheater? | 是吧 作弊感觉很爽是吗 |
[02:33] | Guys! Now. | 你们俩 现在去 |
[02:34] | I want a rematch, cheater. | 我要重赛 你这个老千 |
[02:35] | And I will consider giving you one. | 我会考虑给你一个重赛机会的 |
[02:36] | – I’m sorry, consider? – Guys. | -你说什么 你还要考虑 -你们俩 |
[02:40] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[02:47] | Based on the femoral heads | 根据股骨头 |
[02:49] | and the auricular surfaces of the ilia, | 和髂骨的耳状面来看 |
[02:51] | the victim was a white male in his 30s. | 死者是三十多岁的白人男性 |
[02:54] | A white male in his 30s who suffered massive injuries. | 这名三十多岁的白人男性身上有大量的伤痕 |
[02:57] | There are fractures on his clavicle, his ribs, | 他的锁骨 肋骨和胫骨前嵴上 |
[02:59] | his anterior tibial crest, | 都有骨折 |
[03:01] | multiple foot fractures, | 脚上也有多处骨折 |
[03:02] | including the calcaneus, the talus, | 包括跟骨 踝骨 |
[03:04] | the metatarsals, and the phalanges. | 跖骨还有趾骨 |
[03:06] | Well, maybe he cheated at video games, | 也许他打电游的时候作弊了 |
[03:07] | so his friend threw him off a cliff. | 被朋友从悬崖上扔下去了 |
[03:09] | Or he was simply so depressed at being such a sore loser, | 又或者他只是输不起 太沮丧了 |
[03:12] | that he jumped. | 于是自己跳下去了 |
[03:12] | Those hypotheses are juvenile | 这些假设太幼稚了 |
[03:15] | and not rooted in facts. | 而且没有事实根据 |
[03:17] | Dr. Wells, please determine | 威尔斯博士 请判断 |
[03:19] | which injuries are postmortem and which are perimortem. | 哪些伤痕是死后造成的 哪些是死前造成的 |
[03:23] | Already on it. | 已经着手了 |
[03:24] | Okay, I am seeing evidence of dislocated shoulders, | 好的 我看到肩膀关节脱位 |
[03:27] | sprains to the hips, knees and groin, | 臀部 膝盖和腹股沟扭伤 |
[03:29] | wrist strains, and abdominal tears, | 手腕扭伤 腹部撕裂伤的痕迹 |
[03:31] | and that’s just from the tissue that I have to work with. | 这还只是我从仅剩的肌肉组织上看到的 |
[03:33] | Well, the fish definitely made a few nibbles here and there, | 鱼确实对他也没有口下留情 |
[03:36] | but I think most of the damage I’m seeing | 但我认为我看到的绝大多数伤害 |
[03:38] | is done by chelydra serpentina. | 都是由鳄龟造成的 |
[03:40] | That would be the Eastern snapping turtle, loser. | 那是东方甲鱼 输家 |
[03:43] | Yeah, that’s what I said, cheater. | 我就是那么说的 作弊者 |
[03:46] | Based on the lack of intestinal bloating | 鉴于尸体没有肠胀气 |
[03:49] | and the degree of early skin slippage, | 并且皮肤滑移程度也处于早期 |
[03:51] | the body’s been in the river about 12 to 15 hours. | 可以判断尸体在河里泡了12至15个小时 |
[03:54] | That means he was dumped there | 也就是说他是昨晚 |
[03:54] | between 9:00 and midnight last night. | 九点至凌晨十二点间被扔进河里的 |
[03:56] | The lack of hemorrhagic staining around the margins | 边缘没有出血性染色 |
[03:59] | indicates the decapitation was very likely postmortem | 说明他很可能是死后才被断首的 |
[04:03] | and not cause of death. | 这不是死因 |
[04:05] | Uh, yeah, it was definitely postmortem. | 他绝对是死后才被砍头的 |
[04:08] | And this is a violent cut, | 砍头过程十分暴力 |
[04:10] | done with tremendous force. | 力度非常之大 |
[04:11] | Maybe it was ritualistic. | 也许是一种仪式 |
[04:13] | Perhaps done with a sword. | 也许是用剑砍的 |
[04:15] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[04:16] | No, it was not a sword. | 不是剑 |
[04:18] | It was definitely a curved weapon | 绝对是一个转的非常非常快的 |
[04:20] | spinning really, really fast. | 弯曲的武器 |
[04:23] | What do you know that we don’t? | 你有什么我们不知道的线索吗 |
[04:26] | So, I did a comprehensive tag search | 我用”安那卡那斯提亚” “尸体” |
[04:28] | for “Anacostia”, “body”, “head” and “decapitation”, | “头”和”斩首”做了一个广泛的标签搜索 |
[04:31] | and this is the viral video that I came up with. | 这是我搜到的热门视频 |
[04:35] | Over 200,000 hits. | 超过二十万点击量 |
[04:36] | In less than an hour. | 在不到一个小时的时间内 |
[04:38] | Oh, that’s on the Anacostia, | 这是在安那卡那斯提亚河上 |
[04:39] | near where the body was found. | 靠近发现尸体的地方拍的 |
[04:41] | Ten beers and zero fish, baby! | 喝完10罐啤酒了还没钓到一条鱼 |
[04:45] | Holy crap, Doc, | 天啊 多克 |
[04:47] | is that a dead body? | 那是具死尸吗 |
[04:49] | No, I don’t think so, bro. | 不 不是 哥们 |
[04:51] | Doc, I think it’s real. | 多克 我觉得是真的 |
[04:52] | I think it’s a mannequin. | 我觉得那是个人体模型 |
[04:53] | Oh, I don’t know, Doc, | 不好说 多克 |
[04:54] | I’m thinking it’s real. | 我觉得是真人 |
[04:55] | Angela, perhaps you can fast-forward through this part. | 安琪拉 把这一段快进吧 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:59] | Jumping ahead five minutes. | 快进五分钟 |
[05:01] | I don’t think it’s real, bro. | 我觉得那不是真的 哥们 |
[05:02] | But what if it is, Doc? | 万一是真的呢 多克 |
[05:04] | Oh, it can’t be… | 不可能 |
[05:05] | Maybe a few minutes more. | 再快进几分钟吧 |
[05:06] | But what if it is? What if it… | 万一是呢 万一 |
[05:09] | All right, all right, fine. What if it is, Goheen? | 好吧 好吧 万一是呢 戈欣 |
[05:11] | What are we gonna do, huh? I don’t know, I don’t know… | 我们怎么办 我不知道 我不知道 |
[05:13] | Angela, skip to the end of the video. | 安琪拉 直接快进到视频结尾吧 |
[05:14] | Yeah. Right. | 好的 |
[05:17] | Holy crap, Doc, it is a dead body! | 该死 多克 真的是死尸 |
[05:19] | Look how gross it is. | 看看多恶心 |
[05:21] | Let it be known, | 请注意 |
[05:22] | on this day, Thursday 9:00 a.m., | 今天 周四早上9点 |
[05:24] | I, Nathan Goheen, and my friend, Jeff Dockerty, | 我 南森·戈欣和我的朋友杰夫·多克迪 |
[05:27] | found this dead body! | 发现了这具死尸 |
[05:30] | Oh, Doc, should we alert the mayor? | 多克 我们是不是该通知市长 |
[05:32] | We got to tell the mayor, dude. | 我们得通知市长 伙计 |
[05:35] | No, Doc! | 不 多克 |
[05:36] | Holy crap, you cut off his head, Doc! | 该死 你把他的头给切掉了 多克 |
[05:38] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[05:40] | Angela, one more thing… | 安琪拉 还有一件事 |
[05:41] | I know, I’ve already tagged the coordinates | 我知道 我已经标记出了坐标 |
[05:43] | and pinpointed the location. | 定位出了这个地点 |
[05:44] | No, please press the thumbs up button. | 不 请点赞 |
[05:48] | I find imbeciles amusing. | 我觉得傻瓜很搞笑 |
[06:24] | Based on the remodeling, | 按照骨愈合程度 |
[06:25] | I categorized the victim’s injuries, | 我分类了死者的骨伤 |
[06:28] | and only a few of the fractures occurred postmortem. | 只有几处骨折是死后造成 |
[06:30] | Caused by the rocks in the river? | 是河里石头造成的吗 |
[06:32] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[06:33] | However, almost all of the other injuries | 然而 其余的骨伤 |
[06:35] | were sustained gradually over the past 17 years. | 几乎全是过去十七年里 多次受伤造成 |
[06:38] | That’s a long time to be getting repeatedly injured. | 这可是很长时间的反复受伤 |
[06:40] | Maybe he had a high-risk occupation. | 他可能从事高危职业 |
[06:42] | Like an MMA fighter. | 比如综合格斗选手 |
[06:44] | Ooh, or a rodeo clown. | 或斗牛小丑 |
[06:46] | Or maybe he just got in a lot of bar fights. | 或他只是经常喝醉酒打架 |
[06:48] | No, actually, he wasn’t a drinker. | 不 他没有酗酒的习惯 |
[06:49] | According to his tox screen? | 根据他的毒理检验吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah, he had no alcohol or drugs in his system. | 是的 他体内没有酒精或药物成分 |
[06:53] | He was in tip-top shape. | 他的身体状态绝佳 |
[06:54] | The last thing he ate was a protein bar. | 他最后吃的是一条蛋白棒 |
[06:58] | Hey, so you got an I.D.? | 你查到了身份吗 |
[06:59] | No. I don’t have one. | 一个都查不到 |
[07:01] | You don’t have one? | 一个都没查到吗 |
[07:02] | I don’t have any fingerprints, implants, | 我没有任何指纹 植入物 |
[07:05] | or surgical replacements of any kind to work with. | 或任何一种手术置换物 可以用于追查 |
[07:08] | Oh, and I don’t have a head. | 我还没有死者头部 |
[07:09] | You have the victim’s sex, | 你知道死者的性别 |
[07:10] | his height, his weight, and his hair color. | 身高 体重与毛发颜色 |
[07:12] | Yeah, that narrowed it down to a whopping 29,000 people. | 是呢 那能缩窄到超多的两万九千人 |
[07:20] | – Booth. – Hey, Bones. Look at that, huh? | -布斯 -骨头 看看这个呀 |
[07:22] | Look what I got you. | 看我有什么给你 |
[07:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:26] | That’s an e-reader. | 那是电子阅读器 |
[07:27] | You can download thousands of books, | 你可以下载成千上百的书籍 |
[07:28] | and you know what? | 而且知道怎么着 |
[07:29] | It’s thinner than a single hardcover. | 它比一本硬皮书还要薄 |
[07:31] | I know what an e-reader is. | 我知道什么是电子阅读器 |
[07:33] | Told you, if she wanted one, she’d already have it. | 告诉你了 她想要的话 早就用了 |
[07:35] | – Order something, Aubrey. – Don’t have to tell me twice. | -点东西吧 奥布里 -不必提醒我 |
[07:37] | Booth, I like reading actual, physical books. | 布斯 我喜欢看真实存在的书籍 |
[07:39] | Which I’ll never understand. | 这我永远搞不懂 |
[07:41] | Plus, a lot of the books I have | 加上 我有许多书 |
[07:42] | are too rare to upload onto an e-reader. | 都极其稀有 无法上传到电子阅读器 |
[07:44] | No problem, no problem. I will just return that. | 没事 没事 我退货就好 |
[07:46] | – That’s no big deal. – Ready to order? | -没什么大不了 -要点餐吗 |
[07:48] | Uh, yeah, let me get a burger, medium-well, | 是的 我要一个汉堡包 肉七分熟 |
[07:50] | And, uh, that’s it. | 就这样 |
[07:51] | Actually, let me add some fries to that, extra crispy, | 实际上 我还要特别脆的薯条 |
[07:53] | and a side of that fruit salad/chocolate milk thing. | 再配上水果沙拉/巧克力奶什么的 |
[07:56] | – Are you sure that’s it? – Okay. | -你确定点够了吗 -好吧 |
[07:58] | Uh, you’re right, actually, and some onion rings, too. | 确实不够 还要洋葱圈 |
[07:59] | – Oh, sure. – Thank you. | -这下确实够了 -谢谢 |
[08:01] | So, we didn’t have any luck | 我们没能找到 |
[08:02] | cross-referencing the victim’s injuries to hospitals, | 符合死者伤势的医院记录 |
[08:05] | so either he lived out of town or he traveled a lot. | 所以他要么住在城外 要么经常旅游 |
[08:08] | Perhaps we should widen the search geographically. | 也许我们该扩大搜索范围 |
[08:10] | I mean, his list of injuries is quite extensive. | 他的骨伤范围很广 |
[08:13] | Fractured foot bones in ’04, | 04年足骨骨折 |
[08:15] | broken collarbone on ’08, | 08年锁骨断裂 |
[08:17] | broken wrist in 2011. | 2011年手腕骨折 |
[08:19] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:20] | Is this guy– what, is he six-two, | 这家伙 他身高1米88 |
[08:22] | 220, brown hair, athletic? | 体重99公斤 棕色头发 体格健壮吗 |
[08:24] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[08:25] | – I think I know who this is. – What? No way. | -我想我知道他是谁 -什么 不可能 |
[08:28] | Did he break his ribs last year? | 他去年肋骨断了吗 |
[08:29] | Yes. Wha– how could you possibly know that? | 对 你怎么可能知道这件事 |
[08:31] | Well, because his injuries are really well-known, | 因为他的伤势非常有名 |
[08:33] | at least to me. | 至少对我来说是 |
[08:34] | We’re talking about seven-time all-star | 我们说的是七届全明星 |
[08:36] | hockey great Seth Lang. | 冰球好手赛斯·兰 |
[08:38] | The Seth Lang. | 传说中的赛斯·兰 |
[08:43] | Booth id’d the victim as a hockey player | 布斯认出死者是冰球选手 |
[08:45] | named Seth Lang. | 名叫赛斯·兰 |
[08:47] | Last seen by multiple teammates around 10:30 p.m. | 他最后在晚上十点半左右 被多名队友见到 |
[08:50] | So, if the body was dumped between 9:00 and midnight… | 如果弃尸是在九点到凌晨之间 |
[08:53] | We have a 90-minute window for time of death. | 死亡时间就有九十分钟的空窗 |
[08:55] | 90 minutes. | 九十分钟 |
[08:57] | Good job, Cam. | 干得好 凯 |
[08:58] | That’s really, really amazing stuff. | 那是非常 非常棒的发现 |
[09:02] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[09:04] | You are being way too polite | 你太有礼貌了 |
[09:06] | and you’re clearly in the middle of something. | 明显在谋划着什么 |
[09:08] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[09:09] | Oh, I’m so glad that you mentioned this. | 很高兴你提起了 |
[09:11] | This is actually my plan | 这其实是我设计的 |
[09:12] | to track down the victim’s missing head. | 为了找回死者失踪的脑袋 |
[09:15] | But our search team’s already on it. | 但我们的搜索队已经在找了 |
[09:17] | Yeah, a search team that’s in a single boat, Cam. | 没错 搜索队就坐在一条船里 凯 |
[09:20] | And they’re just, like, randomly floating on the Anacostia | 他们漫无目的地漂浮在安那卡那斯提亚河上 |
[09:22] | looking for a head. | 寻找一个人头 |
[09:23] | I mean, that’s like throwing darts in the wind. | 那就像在风中投掷飞镖 |
[09:25] | They’re not gonna find it. | 他们找不到的 |
[09:26] | And you can? | 而你可以吗 |
[09:27] | Come see. | 过来看看 |
[09:29] | We know that the head is between five and 5.9 kilograms, | 我们知道头部重量介乎5至5.9公斤 |
[09:33] | which would be visible at water level. | 在水面就能看到 |
[09:35] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好吧 继续说 |
[09:35] | So, tidal currents in the Anacostia | 安那卡那斯提亚河的潮流 |
[09:38] | are moving no faster than two knots, right? | 以不超过两节的速度移动 对吧 |
[09:39] | So, if you take three hours, | 假设移动了三小时 |
[09:41] | which is six nautical miles from the point of separation… | 那就是距分离点 六海里外的地方 |
[09:43] | Bottom line, Dr. Hodgins. | 说重点 哈金斯博士 |
[09:45] | Right, bottom line. | 好的 重点 |
[09:46] | Bottom line is that the head | 重点是死者头部 |
[09:47] | would be in this section of the Anacostia, | 应该在安那卡那斯提亚河的这个区域 |
[09:49] | potentially drifting downstream at two knots as we speak. | 此时此刻 可能以两节速度漂向下游 |
[09:53] | Okay, and what are those? | 好吧 那些又是什么 |
[09:55] | Oh, those. | 那些 |
[09:56] | Now, those are blueprints for souped-up drones. | 那些是升级版无人机的设计图 |
[10:01] | How souped-up are we talking? | 有多升级呢 |
[10:02] | You know, high-speed satellite cameras, | 高速卫星摄像头 |
[10:06] | video and audio capabilities, | 可以录像录音 |
[10:07] | ooh, and retractable claws. | 还有可伸缩的爪钳 |
[10:10] | Remember when you were a kid? The claw game? | 记得你小时候 抓娃娃游戏吗 |
[10:12] | Where you, you know, try and win some stuffed animals? | 在游戏里 你想赢走毛绒动物玩偶 |
[10:13] | I remember those games. | 我记得那游戏 |
[10:14] | So imagine that, but a hundred times stronger. | 想象那个样子 但加强百倍 |
[10:17] | They’re already using these just outside Shanghai | 他们已经用这些工具在上海周边 |
[10:19] | to deliver packages. | 运送包裹 |
[10:20] | But, instead of packages, | 不过 你要捡起的是 |
[10:22] | you’d be picking up a decapitated head. | 被砍下的头颅 不是包裹 |
[10:25] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[10:30] | So, the fractures on the calcaneus and cuboid of the right foot… | 右脚跟骨和骰骨上的骨折 |
[10:35] | Well, you know, sometimes hockey players | 冰球选手有时 |
[10:36] | block shots with their feet, but, you know, skates, | 用自己的脚拦截射球 但是冰鞋 |
[10:38] | they can only protect so much. | 没多少保护作用 |
[10:39] | – And the broken ribs? – Well, there’s cross-checking, | -那肋骨断掉呢 -遭人持杆敲击 |
[10:41] | I mean, being slammed into the boards, | 被猛撞到板墙 |
[10:42] | not to mention all the fighting that there is in hockey. | 更别提冰球场上的那些冲撞 |
[10:44] | This is very useful, Booth. | 这信息非常有用 布斯 |
[10:46] | You’re practically an intern on the case. | 你几乎成了这件案的实习生 |
[10:47] | All right, stop. | 别说了 |
[10:48] | Not an intern, don’t call me an intern, | 不是实习生 别叫我实习生 |
[10:50] | Don’t even think about calling me a squint, all right? | 更别想叫我斜眼 好吗 |
[10:52] | I just happen to know a little bit about hockey. | 我只是刚好知道一点冰球 |
[10:54] | And what do you know about this Katie Stober | 那你对我们将要碰面 这位卡蒂·施托贝尔 |
[10:56] | we’re going to meet? | 知道多少呢 |
[10:57] | Not much, I mean, except she’s the widowed trophy wife | 不太多 除了她是前任老板 |
[11:00] | of the last owner, Jerry Stober. | 杰里·斯托贝尔的花瓶寡妇 |
[11:01] | – So she inherited the team. – Mm-hmm. | -她继承了球队 -对 |
[11:03] | Well, I imagine an asset like that comes with a lot of perks. | 像那样的财产 肯定带来许多特别优待 |
[11:06] | Yeah, but anything that valuable, you know, | 没错 但像那么值钱的东西 |
[11:07] | comes with enemies, too. | 还会招来敌人 |
[11:13] | Katie Stober? | 卡蒂·施托贝尔吗 |
[11:14] | FBI. Special Sgent Seeley Booth. | 我是联调局 特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[11:16] | – This here… I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan. | -这位是 -我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[11:18] | Hi. Yes, I heard you. | 嗨 我是 我听到了 |
[11:19] | Just-just one second. Oh, there it is. | 稍等一下 找到了 |
[11:23] | Sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[11:27] | Lang’s death has been really overwhelming. | 兰的死让我不知所措 |
[11:29] | Is this a bad time, Mrs. Stober? | 现在不方便吗 斯托贝尔太太 |
[11:31] | I… No. Look, I’m a new team owner. | 我 不是 我是球队的新任主人 |
[11:34] | Just… a lot of pressure from the media | 只是媒体 赞助商和粉丝 |
[11:36] | and corporate sponsors and the fans. | 给了好多压力 |
[11:38] | Jerry died last year, | 杰里去年过世了 |
[11:40] | and so I’m just in a little over my head with everything. | 我只是有点晕头转向 |
[11:43] | No, that’s-that’s understandable. | 没事 这能够理解 |
[11:45] | So when was the last time you saw Lang? | 你最后一次见到兰是什么时候 |
[11:47] | It’s hard to say exactly. | 确切的时间很难说 |
[11:48] | Uh, we met, you know, often throughout the season. | 我们赛季时经常见面 |
[11:51] | How often? | 有多常 |
[11:52] | Did the two of you have a romantic relationship? | 你们是恋爱关系吗 |
[11:55] | God, no. Lang was our only all-star, | 天啊 不是 兰是我们唯一的全明星球手 |
[11:57] | So meetings with him were really about catering to his needs. | 所以和他见面 都与满足他的需求有关 |
[12:00] | So what was the relationship like | 兰和队友 工作人员间的 |
[12:01] | between Lang and his teammates and the staff? | 关系如何 |
[12:03] | Uh, you’d have to ask the head coach. | 你得问总教练 |
[12:06] | Jeremy Roenick? | 杰里米·罗尼克 |
[12:07] | Yes. Yeah, he’s down at the rink right now. | 是的 他现在就在冰球场上 |
[12:09] | – Who is Jeremy Roenick? – JR! | -谁是杰里米·罗尼克 -JR |
[12:10] | Jeremy Roenick played 18 years as a pro, | 杰里米·罗尼克当了18年的职业选手 |
[12:13] | 500 goals scored. | 累计500个入球 |
[12:14] | He’s a hockey legend. | 他是冰球界的传奇 |
[12:15] | We’ll head down and we’ll ask him some questions. | 我们会过去 问他一些问题 |
[12:17] | You know, they-they’re just finishing up practice right now, | 他们 他们刚练习完 |
[12:19] | so you’d have to wait a little bit unless you want | 所以你们得稍等一下 除非你们想 |
[12:21] | to throw on some skates and go talk to him out on the ice. | 穿上冰鞋 到球场上和他讲话 |
[12:57] | Good job today, boys. | 今天干得不错 小伙子们 |
[12:58] | Hey, coach. Sorry to bother you. | 教练 抱歉打扰你 |
[13:00] | FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth here. | 我是联调局的特别探员 瑟雷·布斯 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I heard you had some questions for me. | 听说你想问我一些问题 |
[13:03] | Hey, good job, Fields. | 发挥不错 菲尔兹 |
[13:04] | Good job today, Bud. | 今天状态挺好 巴德 |
[13:05] | Yeah, just curious if, uh, I don’t know, | 是的 只是好奇 怎么说呢 |
[13:07] | Any of your players or staff had, uh, any problems | 你的队员或者工作人员中 有没有人 |
[13:08] | with, um, Seth Lang. | 与赛斯·兰有过节的 |
[13:10] | No, you’d be crazy to have a beef with lang. | 除非有谁脑子不正常 才会和兰有过节 |
[13:12] | He was, like, the face of our team. | 他是我们队的门面 |
[13:14] | Although there was Poppleton. | 不过柏乐顿还是和他有过不愉快 |
[13:17] | Drew Poppleton, the defenseman? | 德鲁·柏乐顿 防守队员 |
[13:18] | Wait, wait, your enforcer? | 等等 就是你们的打手吗 |
[13:19] | Yeah, he was kind of Lang’s personal bodyguard. | 是的 他就像兰的私人保镖 |
[13:21] | Right, why’d he have a beef with him? | 好吧 为什么他会和兰发生争执 |
[13:22] | Well, he wasn’t actually our best player. | 他不算是我们最好的球员 |
[13:24] | Lang thought he slowed us down, | 兰认为他拖了我们的后腿 |
[13:25] | So he asked me to get rid of him. | 他要求我把这个人开除出去 |
[13:27] | Uh, that’s good to know. | 知道这事对我们挺有帮助的 |
[13:29] | What’s going on, boys? What’s happening? | 伙计们 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[13:31] | I bet Berkstresser he couldn’t hit the post from 20 feet out. | 我打赌伯克斯崔塞在20尺开外的地方无法击中立柱 |
[13:34] | I’m taking he didn’t do that, huh? | 我猜他没这样做过 对吧 |
[13:35] | Whatever. Good luck collecting. | 随便吧 祝你好运 |
[13:37] | Oh, so it’s like that, huh? | 所以就这样吧 |
[13:39] | Double or nothing. | 要么翻倍 要么一无所获 |
[13:40] | $500 here says this suit can hit it in one shot. | 我赌五百块 赌这个探员能一击进球 |
[13:43] | Wait a second, guys. 500 bucks? I don’t even know you guys. | 稍等 五百块 我还不认识你们呢 |
[13:46] | Exactly, that’s how bad he sucks. | 没错 他水平就是这么差 |
[13:47] | Yeah, yeah, keep it up, tough guy. | 没错 继续装 壮汉 |
[13:49] | – You play? – Yeah, I mean, I play. | -你会玩吗 -是啊 我会 |
[13:51] | Yeah, sure, I-I played, I mean… | 好的 我玩过冰球 我的意思是 |
[13:53] | All right, you’re on. | 好吧 我跟你赌 |
[13:57] | Okay, this should be interesting, huh? | 好吧 这应该挺有意思的 |
[14:01] | One shot, double or nothing. | 击一次球 要么都归我 要么都归你 |
[14:03] | Let’s do it, suit. | 开始吧 探员 |
[14:05] | I don’t know, the suit looks confident. | 我不知道 但是这位西装男看起来信心十足 |
[14:06] | No way. Two-and- a-half-inch target. | 不可能 目标离他有2.5英寸远 |
[14:24] | – Not bad, suit. – Yeah, I’m back. | -不赖嘛 西装男 -没错 我回来了 |
[14:31] | Drew Poppleton. | 德鲁·柏乐顿 |
[14:34] | How many fights you been in during your career, Drew? | 在职业生涯中 你打过多少次架 德鲁 |
[14:36] | I don’t know. 65? 250? | 我不知道 65场 250场 |
[14:39] | That’s kind of a big difference. I guess I can work with that. | 这两个数字区别挺大的 我可以研究一下 |
[14:43] | You get any major injuries | 在打架过程中为了保护兰 |
[14:44] | protecting Lang in those fights? | 你受过比较重的伤吗 |
[14:46] | Uh, yeah. | 有的 |
[14:47] | Broken jaw, broken hand, cracked ribs. | 下巴骨折 手部骨折 肋骨骨裂 |
[14:50] | Wow, you must have been pissed | 当他想把你从队里踢出去的时候 |
[14:52] | when he wanted to kick you off the team. | 你一定非常生气吧 |
[14:54] | Not gonna lie, it stung pretty bad. | 我不想谎 这个事情伤我很深 |
[14:56] | I’d totally understand if you wanted retribution. | 如果你想报复他 我特别能理解你的心情 |
[14:58] | – Totally. – Totally? | -非常想 -非常想报复他吗 |
[15:00] | So you admit to wanting retribution? | 所以你承认你想报复他吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:04] | Wait, what does retribution mean again? | 等等 报复是什么意思 |
[15:06] | Is that, like, when you-you get a refund | 是不是说 你有一笔退款 |
[15:08] | from money, like, that you paid out of your own pocket? | 比如你自掏腰包的钱 |
[15:11] | Close, that’s reimbursement. | 接近了 你说的那是偿还 |
[15:13] | Retribution is revenge. | 报复就是复仇 |
[15:15] | Did you want revenge on Lang? | 你想向兰复仇吗 |
[15:18] | Oh, no, I didn’t want that. | 不 我不想复仇 |
[15:20] | I mean, I-I didn’t kill the guy, if that’s what you mean. | 我没杀他 如果你是在暗示这件事 |
[15:25] | Is that why I’m here? | 难道那才是我被带来这里的原因 |
[15:27] | Yeah, you’re a suspect, | 是的 你是嫌疑人之一 |
[15:28] | Because Lang wanted to take away your job. | 因为兰想要夺去你的工作 |
[15:31] | There aren’t many enforcers left in hockey. | 冰球界打手所剩无几了 |
[15:33] | Yeah, but I’m one of the best. | 没错 但我是最棒的球员之一 |
[15:35] | Lots of teams want me. | 很多球队都想要我 |
[15:36] | That’s why I wasn’t sweating losing my job. | 所以我对失去这份工作没那么着急 |
[15:38] | Where were you last night between 10:30 and midnight? | 昨晚十点半到午夜时分你在哪里 |
[15:42] | I was working out. | 我在外面锻炼身体 |
[15:43] | That late? | 那么晚吗 |
[15:44] | Where were you working out? | 你昨晚在哪里锻炼 |
[15:45] | Mainly my arms. | 主要是锻炼我的上肢 |
[15:46] | It was a bis, tris and abs day. | 昨天是主攻肱二 肱三头肌和腹肌的日子 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | Let me rephrase that. | 我换一种说法吧 |
[15:53] | So I found massive amounts of fluid in the victim’s lungs. | 我在受害者肺部发现了大量的液体 |
[15:57] | So cause of death was drowning? | 所以死因是溺亡吗 |
[15:59] | He may have been alive when he was dumped in the Anacostia. | 他被丢进安那卡那斯提亚的时候可能还活着 |
[16:01] | Perhaps. I’m still waiting for further biopsy details. | 也许吧 我还在等待更多活检细节 |
[16:04] | What do you have? | 你有什么发现 |
[16:05] | Bilateral perimortem fractures of the carpal bones | 腕骨上的双侧濒死时的骨折 |
[16:08] | suggest the victim threw several punches | 表明受害者在死亡前 |
[16:10] | around the time he was killed. | 一连打出好几拳 |
[16:11] | According to Booth, Lang wasn’t the type | 根据布斯的说法 兰 |
[16:13] | of hockey player to get into fights. | 不是那种会打架的冰球选手 |
[16:14] | So maybe the fight wasn’t about hockey. It was personal. | 也许打架并不是为了冰球 而是私人恩怨 |
[16:17] | Well, that would certainly cause… | 那肯定会引起 |
[16:21] | His, uh… | 他的 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:38] | Hey, check it out. | 快来看看 |
[16:40] | I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[16:42] | I am equal parts scared and fascinated. | 我内心一半是惊恐一半是着迷 |
[16:46] | Coming your way. | 正向你飞过来 |
[16:54] | Hey, Oliver, looks like you got | 奥利弗 看来 |
[16:56] | a little piece of lint there, buddy. | 你头顶有一小片布 老兄 |
[17:01] | I suppose that’s very impressive. | 那是挺厉害的 |
[17:03] | Watch this. | 看看这个 |
[17:12] | Okay, that will certainly be helpful in finding the head. | 这对寻找受害者的头大有裨益 |
[17:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:16] | Yeah, that’s a second drone. | 那是第二架无人驾驶机 |
[17:18] | A second drone? | 第二架 |
[17:20] | You want help finding the victim’s missing head? | 需要人帮忙找受害者失踪的头颅吗 |
[17:22] | I don’t know. Think you can find it before me? | 我不知道 你觉得你会在我之前找到吗 |
[17:26] | You want a rematch. | 你想要复赛一场 |
[17:27] | Yeah, I do want a rematch. | 是的 我想要再来一场比赛 |
[17:29] | Okay, guys, this is not a drone-measuring contest. | 伙计们 这不是飞行器测评竞赛 |
[17:32] | Just find the missing head as soon as possible. | 尽快找到受害者的头部 |
[17:35] | Go ahead. | 去揭开吧 |
[17:42] | Oh, game on. | 比赛开始了 |
[17:46] | All right, so we’re gonna go see | 好吧 我们要去见见 |
[17:46] | the team’s equipment manager, right? | 冰球队的设备管理员吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah, Daryl Patterson. | 没错 达里尔·帕特森 |
[17:49] | Lang lived in a gated community, | 兰住在一个有栅栏有警卫的社区 |
[17:50] | and security said that he visited three nights in a row | 保安说在兰遇害之前 他连续三天晚上 |
[17:53] | before Lang was killed. | 都前来拜访 |
[17:54] | Daryl Patterson. | 达里尔·帕特森 |
[17:56] | Why does that name sound familiar to me? | 为什么我觉得这个名字听着很耳熟 |
[17:57] | Does he have a record? | 他有案底吗 |
[17:58] | No, he’s clean. | 没有 他是清白的 |
[17:59] | Just a regular working-class guy, | 只是普通劳动阶级中的一员 |
[18:01] | Been with the team about 15 years. | 他服务这个队伍已有十五年的时间了 |
[18:03] | Whoa what? | 怎么了 |
[18:05] | Good thing you got that huge bag of socks back there. | 你有那么一大包袜子 对你来说是好事 |
[18:08] | Never know when there might be an emergency, | 你永远不知道紧急时刻何时到来 |
[18:09] | you need 70 pairs right away. | 你当下需要七十双袜子 |
[18:11] | It’s for bones, okay? | 都是为了骨头的 好吗 |
[18:12] | We’re spring-cleaning, | 我们正在进行春季大扫除 |
[18:13] | and, you know, we’re kind of at a standoff. | 现在进入某种僵持阶段 |
[18:16] | I know, books versus socks. | 我知道 书本对抗袜子吧 |
[18:18] | Right, okay, I thought that I’d take initiative | 是的 好了 我觉得我主动一点 |
[18:20] | and donate mine first. | 先把我的东西捐出去吧 |
[18:21] | You’re being the bigger man. That’s great. | 你是更大度的人 这样很好 |
[18:23] | I’m just saying, you should probably throw them away. | 我想说的是 你或许该把它们扔了 |
[18:24] | See, socks, | 看到没 袜子 |
[18:26] | they’re like social security numbers and diapers. | 就像社保号和尿布一样 |
[18:28] | Should only have one owner. | 它们应该有且仅有一个主人 |
[18:30] | Stop, okay? | 能别说了吗 |
[18:31] | Just stop. | 闭嘴吧 |
[18:38] | Daryl Patterson? | 你是达里尔·帕特森吗 |
[18:40] | Special agent James Aubrey, FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的特别探员詹姆斯·奥布里 |
[18:42] | This is my partner. | 这位是我的搭档 |
[18:43] | Seeley Booth. | 瑟雷·布斯 |
[18:45] | Sorry, do we know each other? | 不好意思 我们认识你吗 |
[18:46] | It’s me, Daryl. | 是我 达里尔 |
[18:48] | Daryl Patterson. | 达里尔·帕特森 |
[18:50] | Yeah, the equipment manager. | 没错 设备管理员 |
[18:51] | Yeah, but n-no, uh… | 是的 但并不是 |
[18:52] | From the state championships back in high school. | 在州级高中锦标赛 |
[18:54] | I was the goalie for NA high. | 我曾是纽约高中的守门员 |
[18:56] | Yes, you were. Right, I told you. | 没错 是你 我跟你说过 |
[18:58] | I-I knew I knew that name. | 我听说过这个名字 |
[18:59] | Yeah, you were the goalie I-I scored the penalty shot on | 我当年罚球得分赢得冠军时 |
[19:02] | to win the championship. | 你刚好是守门员 |
[19:03] | You know, I… That goal was controversial. | 你知道的 那个进球是存在争议的 |
[19:06] | I swiped the puck away before it crossed the line. | 冰球过线之前我就击中它了 |
[19:10] | But, hey, who’s keeping track, right? | 谁还在对这事念念不忘呢 对吧 |
[19:12] | Um, apparently you are, 20 years later. | 很显然时隔二十年后 你就在这样做 |
[19:15] | You still play hockey? | 你还在打冰球吗 |
[19:16] | Yeah, here and there, but that’s not why we’re here. | 偶尔会打 不过我不是为这个来的 |
[19:18] | We’re here to talk about Seth Lang. | 我们想跟你谈谈赛斯·兰 |
[19:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | Yeah, it’s really sad what happened to him. | 这种事发生在他身上 真的挺令人难过的 |
[19:24] | Were you close with him? | 你跟他关系密切吗 |
[19:25] | Yeah, you know, he wasn’t one of those, | 他不是那种 |
[19:26] | uh, standoffish stars. | 高冷的体育明星 |
[19:28] | He was… He was close with everyone. | 他生前和大家关系都不错 |
[19:31] | So you want to tell us why you were at his house | 那你想不想告诉我们为什么你在他遇害前 |
[19:33] | every night before he was murdered? | 每天晚上都去他家 |
[19:34] | I’ll tell you what, let’s head over to the rink. | 我们去冰球场吧 |
[19:35] | If Seeley gives me a penalty shot rematch, | 如果瑟雷再给我一记罚球 |
[19:38] | we can finally settle this debate. | 我们就可以最终解决这个多年来的争论 |
[19:39] | There’s no debate. | 根本就没什么争论可言 |
[19:40] | I took the shot, it went in, | 我打到球 它进了 |
[19:42] | We won, you lost, life goes on. | 我们赢了 你输了 生活还得继续 |
[19:44] | But if you give me a rematch, | 不过如果你给我再赛一次的机会 |
[19:45] | I’ll tell you why I was there. | 我就告诉你我为什么会在他家 |
[19:47] | Or you could just tell us why you were there, | 或者你就直接告诉我们为什么你会在他家 |
[19:49] | And we won’t arrest you for impeding an investigation. | 否则我们会以妨碍调查的罪名逮捕你 |
[19:51] | Geez, okay, uh… | 天哪 好吧 |
[19:53] | I was in-installing, uh, an infinity rink. | 我当时正在安装无限溜冰场 |
[19:56] | It’s-it’s like a treadmill but for ice-skating. | 就像是用作溜冰的跑步机 |
[19:59] | That’s why you were at his house after work. | 所以你每天下班后都会去他家 |
[20:01] | Those can be a hassle to set up. | 这些东西装起来挺麻烦的 |
[20:03] | You know, I-I can hook you up with one, | 你知道 我可以帮你装一个 |
[20:04] | If you, uh, can score a penalty shot on me. | 如果你能在我面前罚球得分的话 |
[20:07] | Just drop it, okay? | 别说这些了 行吗 |
[20:09] | We’re not here to relive the glory days. | 我们不是来重拾光荣岁月的 |
[20:11] | We’re here about a murder investigation. | 我们是来调查谋杀案的 |
[20:28] | Is that it? | 是那个吗 |
[20:29] | Is that the head? | 那个是头吗 |
[20:32] | Zooming in. | 放大看看 |
[20:39] | Ah, not even close. | 完全不是啊 |
[20:41] | Oh, not so hot when you don’t cheat, huh? | 你不作弊的时候就没有那么牛了吧 |
[20:44] | Keep talking smack, Dr. Hodgins, seriously. | 你就继续讽刺吧 哈金斯博士 |
[20:47] | Yeah? Your mom talks smack. | 是吗 你妈才讽刺呢 |
[20:49] | Oh, yeah? Well, I’m gonna plant | 是吗 好吧 我要在你妈的屁股里 |
[20:50] | a cypress tree in your mom’s butt | 栽上一棵柏树 |
[20:52] | and then I’m gonna pull you under the shade of that tree | 然后我要把你推到那棵树的阴影里 |
[20:54] | and I’m gonna slap you across the face. | 然后我还要扇你一巴掌 |
[20:56] | So you guys haven’t found the head yet. | 所以你们俩还没找到那个头呢 |
[20:58] | Dr. Saroyan. Um, no, not-not yet. | 瑟罗博士 还…还没好 |
[21:01] | And, uh, sorry for all that planting-trees- | 还有 很抱歉我们说了那些 |
[21:03] | in-mom’s-butt talk. | 在妈妈屁股里种树的胡话 |
[21:04] | That’s just, uh, testosterone-driven banter. | 那只是…被睾丸素驱动的戏言而已 |
[21:08] | Meanwhile, uh, I did get swab results, | 话说呢 我已经从兰的腕骨上 |
[21:10] | Uh, from lang’s carpal bones back, and I found traces | 得到了检测结果 我发现了 |
[21:13] | Of iron oxide as well as synthetic blue pigments. | 氧化铁和蓝色的人工合成色素的痕迹 |
[21:16] | It’s basically blue paint and rust that matches the lockers | 基本上就是蓝色油漆和铁锈 |
[21:19] | In the training room at the hockey complex. | 跟冰球训练室里的锁相吻合 |
[21:21] | Booth and Aubrey just questioned the team’s equipment manager. | 布斯和奥布里刚审问过全队的设备管理员 |
[21:24] | Well, he may or may not be clean, | 不知道他是不是清白的 |
[21:26] | but Lang was likely killed within the complex. | 但兰很可能是在训练室里被害的 |
[21:29] | Oh, this is Angela. | 是安琪拉 |
[21:31] | Notify me when you find the head, whoever finds it first. | 不管你们谁先找到头部 立刻就告诉我 |
[21:34] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:39] | Hey, what have you got? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[21:41] | Uh, Lang’s finances. | 兰的经济状况 |
[21:43] | He’s clean, but there’s one recurring charge | 他经济没什么问题 但他的信用卡单上 |
[21:46] | on his credit card statement that stands out. | 有一个值得关注的重复出现的开销 |
[21:49] | The Penalty Box. | 禁区 |
[21:50] | Yeah, it’s a well- known hockey bar. | 是啊 这是个著名的冰球酒吧 |
[21:54] | Can you check social media | 你能不能查一下社交媒体 |
[21:55] | to see if anyone tagged photos of Lang | 看看有没有人圈出了 |
[21:57] | the last night he was there? | 兰昨晚出现在那里的照片 |
[21:58] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然 没问题 |
[21:59] | Celebrity sightings are tagged a lot. | 名人经常会被大家圈出来 |
[22:07] | Uh, there. | 在那里 |
[22:09] | He’s with little Miss Tight Dress. | 他跟一个紧身裙小姐在一起 |
[22:11] | And she is obviously mad. | 她显然非常生气 |
[22:13] | Can you run facial recognition on her? | 你能通过面部识别找到她吗 |
[22:15] | Uh, yeah. Already on it. | 可以 我已经在识别了 |
[22:18] | Uh, okay. Alex Conrad, 30. | 找到了 亚历克斯·康拉德 三十岁 |
[22:21] | Can you put her with Lang anywhere else? | 你还能找到她和兰出现在一起的其它场合吗 |
[22:26] | Uh, no, | 找不到 |
[22:27] | But I can put her with everyone else. | 但她跟其他每个人都拍过照 |
[22:29] | Looks like we have a hockey groupie on our hands. | 看来我们找到了一位冰球狂热粉丝 |
[22:40] | Alex Conrad, | 亚历克斯·康拉德 |
[22:42] | I’m Special Agent Aubrey, would you… | 我是奥布里特别探员 你能不能… |
[22:45] | You have a… | 你有个… |
[22:47] | Are you…? | 你是不是… |
[22:49] | I’m four months pregnant. | 我怀孕四个月了 |
[22:50] | Got it. | 明白 |
[22:51] | Just been wrong before, | 我之前弄错过一次 |
[22:52] | Never want to make that mistake again. | 不想再搞错了 |
[22:54] | Would you have a seat? | 你要不要坐下 |
[22:58] | So, tell me, | 好了 告诉我 |
[23:00] | what’s it like being a hockey groupie? | 做一个冰球狂热粉丝是什么感觉 |
[23:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:03] | Social media, it’s a cop’s new best friend. | 社交媒体 是警察最新的好伙伴 |
[23:05] | Online you were tagged having drinks | 你在网上被人圈出了在禁区 |
[23:07] | with ten different players at The Penalty Box. | 跟十个球员一起喝酒的照片 |
[23:10] | One of them… | 其中一个… |
[23:11] | Was Seth Lang. | 是赛斯·兰 |
[23:13] | So? | 所以呢 |
[23:14] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[23:14] | So lang is now dead. | 现在兰死了 |
[23:16] | In that picture, Phew, | 在那张照片里 |
[23:17] | you look, I’d say, angry enough to kill. | 我认为你看起来生气到要杀人的程度 |
[23:21] | So you think I killed him? | 所以你觉得是我杀了他吗 |
[23:24] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛要做这种事 |
[23:25] | Well, off the top of my head, | 这个嘛 我随便一想 |
[23:26] | I can think of two different scenarios. | 就可以想出两种不同的故事情节 |
[23:28] | Scenario number one, | 第一种 |
[23:29] | you’re pregnant with his kid and extorting him for child support. | 你怀了他的孩子 向他敲诈子女抚养费 |
[23:33] | Seth is not the father of my child. | 赛斯不是我孩子的父亲 |
[23:35] | Which leads me to scenario Numero dos, | 那就有可能是第二种故事情节 |
[23:37] | you’re pregnant with someone else’s kid | 你怀了别人的孩子 |
[23:39] | and Seth got jealous. | 于是赛斯嫉妒了 |
[23:40] | So, tell me, who’s the father? | 所以 请告诉我 孩子的父亲是谁 |
[23:44] | You think you’ve got this all figured out, don’t you? | 你以为你什么都弄清楚了 是不是 |
[23:47] | No, but I feel like I’m getting closer. | 不 但我觉得我快要弄清楚了 |
[23:49] | In any case, the key seems to be | 不管怎样 关键似乎就在于 |
[23:50] | in the details of your pregnancy. | 你怀孕的细节上 |
[23:52] | So what would you say if the FBI started looking into that? | 你觉得联调局调查一下这件事好不好呢 |
[23:55] | I’d say that would be illegal | 我会说那是违法的 |
[23:57] | since I didn’t commit a felony and you don’t have a warrant. | 因为我又没犯罪 你也没有搜查令 |
[24:02] | Well, then I guess getting a warrant | 那看来我们只好 |
[24:03] | is just what we’ll have to do. | 去申请一张搜查令来了 |
[24:12] | Well, this is a good compromise. | 这个让步很不错 |
[24:14] | Booth gets those books out of the house, | 布斯把那些书扔出了家门 |
[24:16] | and you still get to hang on to them all. | 而你还是可以留下这些 |
[24:17] | Unfortunately, these are merely a fraction of my library. | 不幸的是 这些只是我图书馆的一小部分 |
[24:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:21] | I can’t imagine this is related to the case. | 我无法想象这事会跟这个案子相关 |
[24:24] | No, but just so you know, | 不是的 不过你知道 |
[24:25] | I found multiple curved fractures of the ulnae. | 我在尺骨上找到了多处弯曲的创伤 |
[24:28] | The plotting indicates that they were caused by | 根据创伤的样式来看 造成这种创伤的 |
[24:31] | a thin, curved weapon. | 是一件薄而弯曲的凶器 |
[24:33] | Hodgins swabbed for particulates, | 哈金斯已经取样 |
[24:35] | and we don’t have anything to do until he gets the results. | 在检测结果出来之前 我们无事可做 |
[24:37] | So you’re just stockpiling books in the meantime? | 所以你们俩这段时间就一起堆书吗 |
[24:40] | We’re decluttering our home. | 我们正在精简房间 |
[24:42] | Booth wanted me to get rid of my books, but… | 布斯想让我扔掉我的书 但… |
[24:45] | I’m finding that to be quite difficult. | 我觉得这件事太难了 |
[24:47] | Well, that’s understandable. | 好吧 可以理解 |
[24:49] | I mean, books have been your escape your entire life. | 我是说 读书一直都是你逃离现实的方式 |
[24:52] | During the foster system | 不管是在你呆在寄养所 |
[24:54] | and then with your parents. | 还是后来跟你父母住在一起的时候 |
[24:56] | But books are just inanimate objects. | 但书是没有生命的物件 |
[24:58] | Oh, trust me, inanimate objects | 相信我吧 没有生命的物件 |
[25:00] | can carry a very deep emotional attachment. | 常常能够承载一种非常深的情感联系 |
[25:03] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[25:07] | Wow, it’s the engagement ring. | 这可是订婚戒指 |
[25:10] | Arastoo did good. | 阿拉斯图表现很不错啊 |
[25:11] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[25:12] | As far as well-marketed minerals | 仅就一块充当保值投资品的 |
[25:14] | masquerading as good investments go, | 市场化了的矿石而言 |
[25:18] | this is exquisite. | 它很精致 |
[25:20] | Thanks, I think. | 我想我该说谢谢吧 |
[25:21] | It’s beautiful, Cam. | 它很漂亮 凯 |
[25:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:24] | And anyway, I-I didn’t mean to hijack the conversation. | 不管怎样 我并没有想要绑架这个对话 |
[25:27] | The point is, | 关键是 |
[25:28] | I totally understand how you feel about your books. | 我完全理解你对书的感情 |
[25:30] | I mean, if you get rid of them | 我是说 不管你是扔掉它们 |
[25:32] | Or if you keep them, you still have those memories | 或是保留它们 你都会留下 |
[25:35] | to hold on to. | 那些记忆 |
[25:36] | All right, Hodgins just got | 好吧 哈金斯刚刚拿到了 |
[25:37] | his swab results back– it’s stainless steel. | 他的检测结果 是不锈钢 |
[25:40] | The cold tub at the training facility. | 训练场里的冷水浴盆 |
[25:42] | It’s stainless steel, and the fractures of the ulnae | 是不锈钢的 而且尺骨上的创伤 |
[25:44] | were very likely the result of the victim flailing | 很可能就是被害人被淹时 |
[25:48] | while being drowned. | 胡乱敲击的痕迹 |
[25:49] | Okay, I’ll tell Booth. | 好的 我去告诉布斯 |
[25:52] | Man, gone over every inch of the banks. | 伙计 河岸的每一寸我们都找过了 |
[25:56] | Maybe you miscalculated the discovery area. | 也许你算错了搜查范围 |
[25:58] | I did not make a miscalculation. | 我不会算错的 |
[25:59] | You know what maybe did make a miscalculation? | 你知道谁有可能算错吗 |
[26:01] | Please do not say my face. | 你可别说是我的脸啊 |
[26:03] | Your butt. | 你的屁股 |
[26:04] | You’re like a child. | 你跟个小孩一样 |
[26:08] | Wait a second, that’s actually it. | 等等 还真是 |
[26:10] | What’s “It,” your butt? | 真是什么 你的屁股吗 |
[26:11] | The abutment. | 是桥墩 |
[26:12] | We got to get over to the bridge | 我们要到搜查范围内的桥那边 |
[26:13] | in the discovery area and check the abutments. | 去查看一下那些桥墩 |
[26:15] | That’s a prime location for the head to have gotten stuck. | 那是那个头最有可能被卡住的地点 |
[26:19] | Race to the bridge? | 比比谁先到桥那里吧 |
[26:20] | Oh, game on. | 比赛开始 |
[26:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:35] | That’s it. | 就是那个 |
[26:36] | Next to the abutment. Or at least what’s left of it. | 在桥墩旁边 或者至少是剩下的头部 |
[26:38] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[26:41] | No, no, no, no, no, what are you doing? | 不不不不不 你在干什么呢 |
[26:42] | That’s my head. I got there first. | 那是我的头 是我先到的 |
[26:44] | Yeah, well, I discovered the abutment. | 是的 但是是我发现了桥墩 |
[26:46] | Yeah, well, I made the butt joke | 是的 但是是我先开了屁股的玩笑 |
[26:48] | that led to your discovery. | 所以你才发现的 |
[26:53] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[26:56] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 快点 快点 |
[27:06] | And I am off | 我的飞机已经出发 |
[27:07] | for my triumphant flight back to the lab. | 向实验室凯旋归来 |
[27:13] | Drowned in the cold tub, huh? | 在冷水浴盆里淹死的吗 |
[27:14] | Yeah, and the person who locks up the training room | 是的 而把训练房锁上的人 |
[27:16] | is your old hockey rival, Daryl Patterson. | 是你的冰球老对头 达里尔·帕特森 |
[27:18] | Oh, stop. Will you come on? He’s not my rival. | 得了 别说了 他不是我的对手 |
[27:20] | That was a long time ago. | 那都多久以前的事了 |
[27:21] | Look, Booth, uh, | 听着 布斯 |
[27:23] | ever since you scored that winning goal against him, | 自从你赢了他那一场球之后 |
[27:25] | you have gone on to a series of heroic moments, | 你就开始不断地有英雄般的表现 |
[27:27] | while he became an equipment manager. | 而做了设备经理 |
[27:29] | That’s his choice | 他要沉浸于过去 |
[27:30] | if he wants to dwell on the past, not mine. | 那是他自己的选择 不是我的 |
[27:32] | Well, speaking of the past, I looked into his Ebay history, | 说到过去 我看了他在购物网站的记录 |
[27:34] | turns out he’s been selling some of Lang’s personal stuff online, | 他居然卖了兰的私人物品 |
[27:36] | making some good money. | 大赚了一笔 |
[27:37] | What kind of stuff? | 什么东西 |
[27:38] | Oh, everything from pucks, jerseys, | 从冰球 运动衫到口哨 |
[27:40] | mouthpieces, jockstraps. | 和护裆 应有尽有 |
[27:42] | Jockstraps? | 护裆 |
[27:44] | It’s getting to you, isn’t it, Seeley? | 你感兴趣了吧 瑟雷 |
[27:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:47] | You replaying our epic penalty shot | 你脑子里不断上演 |
[27:49] | over and over in your head | 那次史诗级的罚球射门 |
[27:51] | and finally realizing that maybe | 终于意识到 |
[27:52] | it wasn’t a goal after all. | 那终归不算进球 |
[27:54] | Well, I hadn’t given a second thought to you or that goal. | 我没怎么想你 也没想那次进球 |
[27:56] | Well, then, what do you have to lose in giving me a rematch? | 那你和我重赛一场又有什么损失呢 |
[27:59] | Scared, Seeley? | 害怕了吗 瑟雷 |
[28:00] | I don’t think Agent Booth | 和你比起来 |
[28:01] | has as much to lose here as you do, Patterson. | 布斯探员没什么可损失 帕特森 |
[28:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:05] | I mean, you are now a suspect in Lang’s murder. | 眼下你是兰谋杀案中的嫌疑人 |
[28:07] | What? | 什么 |
[28:09] | I already told you why I was at his house. | 我早说了自己在他房里的原因 |
[28:11] | Yeah, but you conveniently left out the fact | 没错 但你有意回避交代 |
[28:13] | that you’ve been stealing Lang’s personal items | 你偷了兰的私人物品并在网上贩卖 |
[28:15] | and selling them online. | 这件事 |
[28:16] | A jockstrap? Come on. | 一件护裆 拜托 |
[28:18] | Hey, I got 120 bucks for that. | 我卖了120块 |
[28:20] | And all you had to do was rummage through his locker | 而只需要翻他的衣柜 |
[28:22] | and steal it. | 一偷了之 |
[28:23] | No, I didn’t steal anything. | 我没偷东西 |
[28:24] | He gave me everything I sold, | 我卖的东西都是他给我的 |
[28:26] | including the jockstrap. | 包括那件护裆 |
[28:28] | Why would he do that? | 他干吗这么做 |
[28:30] | Because Lang was a-a good dude | 因为兰是个好人 |
[28:32] | and he was throwing me a bone, all right? | 他赏我口饭吃 行吗 |
[28:34] | He knew I wasn’t getting paid a lot, | 他知道我收入不多 |
[28:36] | so, with the recent cutbacks… | 再加上最近工资削减 |
[28:38] | What recent cutbacks? | 什么削减 |
[28:41] | Ever since Jerry Stober’s trophy wife | 自打杰里·斯托贝尔的花瓶老婆 |
[28:43] | took the team over, | 接管了球队 |
[28:44] | she made a bunch of moves, | 她采取了很多措施 |
[28:46] | starting with cutting staff’s salaries by 15%. | 先是削减15%员工工资 |
[28:49] | Wait, Katie Stober did that? | 慢着 卡蒂·施托贝尔这么做吗 |
[28:50] | It seems kind of drastic for a clueless new owner. | 这个笨蛋新老板有点猛啊 |
[28:53] | Katie Stober isn’t clueless. | 卡蒂·施托贝尔才不蠢 |
[28:55] | No, you’re saying that she’s just a shrewd businesswoman. | 你认为她是个精明的商人 |
[28:57] | No, I’m saying she’s a cold, calculating bitch. | 我认为她是个冷酷又精于算计的贱人 |
[29:12] | Dr. Hodgins… | 哈金斯博士 |
[29:13] | don’t try to steal my moment here. | 别想扰我的雅兴 |
[29:15] | No, no, seriously… | 不 有要事 |
[29:16] | – Dr. Hodgins. – What? | -哈金斯博士 -怎么了 |
[29:20] | It’s somebody’s head! | 那是个人头 |
[29:24] | – Come on, honey, let’s go. – Look at that. | -来 宝贝儿 咱们走 -看那个 |
[29:26] | Maybe I should’ve taken a different route home. | 我早该选另一条道回来 |
[29:34] | Any progress weeding through the team documents? | 球队文件有发现吗 |
[29:36] | Yeah, it turns out that Booth’s lead was right. | 布斯那边的线索无误 |
[29:38] | Katie Stober made some pretty shrewd business decisions | 卡蒂·施托贝尔接管球队后做了一系列 |
[29:42] | When she took over that team. | 十分精明的商业决策 |
[29:43] | Looks like she immediately reduced the team’s overhead. | 看来她立刻削减了开销 |
[29:46] | Yeah, she cut back on everything from equipment to catering. | 无论是设备还是餐饮费用都减少了 |
[29:49] | It’s like she was intentionally trying to milk the team dry. | 感觉她有意压榨球队 |
[29:53] | Booth, good timing. | 布斯 正好 |
[29:55] | If anyone can make sense of this, it’s you. | 这事儿只有你能明白 |
[29:56] | Really, Cam? A flying head? | 真的吗 凯 天上飞头 |
[29:58] | Okay, that may be the most confusing phone greeting | 这大概是我接到的最不明所以的 |
[30:00] | I’ve ever gotten. | 电话了 |
[30:01] | Okay, look, I just got reports, all right? | 听着 我刚接到报告 |
[30:03] | Of a drone carrying a decapitated head | 有无人机提着一只砍下的人头 |
[30:06] | around the DC area. | 在华盛顿地区飞行 |
[30:08] | I, uh, guess we found the head. | 大概是我们找到脑袋了 |
[30:11] | I thought the drones were supposed | 我以为无人机应该是去 |
[30:13] | to locate and search for the head; | 定位搜查脑袋 |
[30:14] | I didn’t really… Think through the logistics. | 我没…考虑后续工作 |
[30:16] | Well, Aubrey’s on his way over to slap some wrists. | 奥布里正去教训你们 |
[30:19] | Okay, we’ll be ready for an earful. | 我们会准备好迎接训斥 |
[30:21] | Hey, Booth, while we have you, | 布斯 既然你在 |
[30:23] | I just sent over some team documents. | 我刚给你发了一些球队的文件 |
[30:26] | Oh, all right. | 好 |
[30:27] | These confused us a little. | 我们很困惑 |
[30:29] | Wait a second. | 慢着 |
[30:31] | These trade proposals don’t make sense. | 这些交易计划说不通呀 |
[30:33] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[30:33] | Well, it looks like she’s trying to tank the team. | 看来她想搞垮球队 |
[30:35] | Why would anyone do that? | 怎么会有人这么做呢 |
[30:37] | Well, you know, player performance | 你知道的 球员表现差劲 |
[30:38] | and ticket sales are low enough, you know, | 票价销量不好的话 |
[30:40] | she could legally move the team. | 她就可以合法将球队搬走 |
[30:42] | Move the team? To where? | 搬球队去哪儿 |
[30:44] | To a bigger market. | 到更大的市场去 |
[30:44] | So, making the team bad would be lucrative for her. | 这么说搞烂球队对她有很大好处 |
[30:48] | How lucrative? | 多大好处 |
[30:49] | At least $200 million, give or take 50. | 至少两亿美元 上下五千万 |
[31:01] | Come to papa. | 来爸爸这儿 |
[31:09] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[31:14] | This, my friend, | 我的朋友 这是 |
[31:15] | is what we call a victory lap. | 获胜后绕场庆祝 |
[31:51] | And that, ladies and gentlemen, | 而这个 女士们先生们 |
[31:52] | is how it’s done. | 就是我的示范 |
[31:54] | How cool was that? | 多酷啊 |
[31:56] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[31:57] | Wipe that smile off your face. | 收好你的笑脸 |
[31:58] | – Agent Aubrey is here to scold us. – That’s right. | -奥布里探员是来训斥我们的 -没错 |
[32:01] | So, if anyone asks, I gave you both a pretty intense spanking. | 那么 若有人问起 我狠狠地打了你俩的屁屁 |
[32:04] | I will not be admitting to a spanking of any kind. | 我才不会承认被打了屁屁 |
[32:06] | Okay, we got it, Aubrey, you gave us a stern talking to. | 我们懂 奥布里 你严肃批评了我们 |
[32:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:12] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[32:13] | High-speed surveillance cameras, retractable claw. | 高速监控相机 收放式钳爪 |
[32:16] | I mean, it’s like a real-life version | 就像是真实版的 |
[32:17] | of the game aerial attack. | 空袭游戏 |
[32:19] | Yeah, that was the inspiration for the design. | 那就是设计的灵感源泉 |
[32:21] | Wait-wait a second, you play? | 慢着 你也玩吗 |
[32:23] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:25] | Pretty good, too. | 还玩得很好 |
[32:26] | Oh, I’m sure you think you’re pretty good. | 你当然会这么认为 |
[32:29] | I think I’m pretty good? | 我这么认为吗 |
[32:30] | Aubrey, look at us. | 奥布里 看看我们 |
[32:31] | We’re lab nerds, okay? | 我们可是实验室死宅 |
[32:32] | I’m sure, when you play with your jock friends, you’re good, | 你和你认识的运动员玩肯定表现不错 |
[32:34] | but when it comes to aerial attack, | 但说到空袭 |
[32:36] | you can’t hang with us. | 你跟我们耗不了不久 |
[32:37] | You guys, I’m a gamer, okay? | 注意 我可是大玩家 |
[32:38] | I was just being humble by saying I’m pretty good, | 我说自己玩得好只是谦虚 |
[32:40] | I’m actually very good. | 我其实玩得相当好 |
[32:41] | Really? What level are you? | 是吗 什么级别 |
[32:43] | Level 50 pilot, all red gear. You? | 50位飞行员全是红齿轮 你呢 |
[32:46] | You know, we just started playing, so… | 我们才开始玩 |
[32:49] | – Oh, just started? – Yeah. | -才开始吗 -嗯 |
[32:50] | I could be a level 50 pilot if I wanted to, | 要我乐意的话 肯定能达50级飞行员 |
[32:53] | but, for me, it’s really a time thing. | 但这只是时间问题 |
[32:55] | The time, right. | 时间问题 好 |
[32:55] | Well, maybe when the case is over, we can… | 或许等案子结了 我们可以 |
[32:57] | Yeah, you just make sure you never, ever do | 你要小心千万别干蠢事 |
[32:59] | anything as stupid as fly a decapitated head over civilians. | 比如弄一颗砍下的脑袋在百姓头上飞 |
[33:03] | Hey, well, I just wanted to make sure | 我只是来确保你尽快 |
[33:05] | you get X-rays to Dr. Brennan as soon as possible, | 给布纳恩博士送去X片 |
[33:08] | and I will be back to examine in ten. | 让我能在十分钟内做检验 |
[33:10] | You got it. | 明白 |
[33:10] | Sorry for the holdup, Cam. | 耽误一下 凯 |
[33:11] | I Just wanted to issue a warning | 我只想以联调局的名义 |
[33:13] | to these two on behalf of the FBI. | 给他们俩发布警告 |
[33:14] | I don’t want to have to restrict them from public airspace. | 别逼我限制他们在上空活动的自由 |
[33:18] | Thank you. I’m sure that they appreciate it. | 谢了 他们一定很感谢 |
[33:20] | Especially if they ever want to be a level 50 with all red gear. | 而且他们还想达到全红齿轮的50级 |
[33:35] | Sorry, still a mess. I’m such a scatterbrain. | 抱歉还是一团乱 我真是个糊涂蛋 |
[33:39] | You can drop the act. | 别演了 |
[33:42] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[33:43] | We’re talking about you sabotaging the team | 你削减财政 达成不合算的交易 |
[33:45] | with financial cutbacks and bad trades. | 想要破坏球队 |
[33:48] | You wanted to have a horrible team. | 你想造一个烂透了的球队 |
[33:50] | Why would I want that? | 我怎么会这么想呢 |
[33:52] | So you can move the team to a bigger market, make more money. | 如此就能把球队搬去更大市场 赚更多钱 |
[33:58] | Moving the team isn’t a crime. | 搬球队也不是犯罪 |
[34:00] | Then why the charade as the victimized trophy wife? | 那为何要假装成深受其害的花瓶老婆呢 |
[34:05] | Because if the fans and the media caught wind of the move, | 因为假如球迷或媒体发现了蛛丝马迹 |
[34:08] | I’d be hanged in my own hometown. | 我会被家乡父老吊死 |
[34:10] | I’d say the bigger problem is, it gives you motive for murder. | 要我看更严重的问题在于你有了犯罪动机 |
[34:12] | You think I killed Lang? | 你认为是我杀了兰 |
[34:14] | You can only move the team | 只有变成最后一名 |
[34:15] | if you come in last place and have poor attendance. | 吸引不到球迷 你才能搬走球队 |
[34:17] | Getting rid of your star is the best way to do that. | 除掉大球星是最好的办法 |
[34:20] | I’ll admit I’m not as clueless as I’d have the public believe, | 我承认自己不像公众以为的那么蠢 |
[34:23] | but I would never kill anyone. | 但我永远也不会杀人 |
[34:25] | I don’t know. Couple hundred million dollars is pretty enticing | 说不准 对一个精明的商人来说 |
[34:27] | to a shrewd businesswoman. | 两亿美元可诱人了 |
[34:30] | Look, Lang and I had a good relationship. | 听着 兰和我关系很好 |
[34:33] | He really cared about the game, | 他相当在乎比赛 |
[34:34] | and I was even helping him clean up the sport. | 我甚至还帮他收拾麻烦呢 |
[34:36] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[34:37] | He found out that a woman named Alex Conrad | 他发现一位叫亚历克斯·康拉德的女士 |
[34:39] | was causing trouble for the team. | 在给球队惹麻烦 |
[34:41] | Wait, you care which hockey groupies | 你还处理那些疯狂冰球迷 |
[34:43] | are sleeping with your players? | 和球员上床的事吗 |
[34:44] | Alex Conrad isn’t a groupie. | 亚历克斯·康拉德不是追星族 |
[34:46] | She’s a pusher. | 她是个卖粉的 |
[34:47] | A drug dealer. | 毒贩 |
[34:48] | The corporate kind. | 专业的 |
[34:49] | She supplies painkillers, speed, HGH. | 她提供止痛药 甲基苯丙胺[兴奋剂] 生长激素 |
[34:53] | She had met with a bunch of Lang’s teammates. | 她和兰的一些队友有交易 |
[34:55] | Lang found out and he was not happy about it. | 被兰发现了 他对此很不高兴 |
[34:58] | He said he was gonna go confront her, | 他说他要和她对质 |
[34:59] | but after he did, I never heard from him again. | 但他们对质之后 我就再没有见过他了 |
[35:08] | The fractured mandible and the missing mandibular central incisors | 骨折的下颔骨和缺失的下颚正中门齿 |
[35:11] | are documented hockey injuries. | 根据记录 是打曲棍球造成的损伤 |
[35:13] | The sharp force trauma on the inferior margin of the C6 | 脊椎C6下缘的利器创伤 |
[35:16] | was clearly caused by the powerboat propeller. | 显然是由机动船的螺旋桨造成的 |
[35:20] | The contusions on the occipital and parietal bones | 枕骨和顶骨处的擦伤 |
[35:22] | are from banging against the abutment in the Anacostia. | 是用力撞在安那卡斯提亚河的桥墩上造成的 |
[35:25] | There’s also the comminuted fracture on the occipital. | 枕骨处还有粉碎性骨折 |
[35:29] | It appears to have been obscured by the bruising | 桥墩造成的挫伤显然模糊了 |
[35:30] | caused by the abutment. | 骨折的痕迹 |
[35:32] | The severity and placement of the blow | 撞击的严重程度和位置 |
[35:34] | would have been powerful enough to knock Lang unconscious. | 应该足够强烈 可以让兰陷入昏迷 |
[35:37] | Precisely, but before he was drowned in the cold tub. | 没错 但那是在他就被人浸到浴缸里前 |
[35:40] | If you’re not engaged in a childish video game | 如果你没忙着和哈金斯博士 |
[35:42] | – with Dr. Hodgins… – Currently I am not. | -玩幼稚的电子游戏 -现在没有 |
[35:45] | Then I will have him swab the fracture. | 那我就让他在骨折处取样检验 |
[35:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:58] | Am I, uh, interrupting a date? | 我是不是打扰了两位的约会 |
[35:59] | Maybe a drug deal? | 还是毒品交易 |
[36:02] | Excuse me for a minute. | 能离开一会儿吗 |
[36:04] | Yeah, just a minute. | 是 就一会儿 |
[36:06] | Or maybe five to ten years. | 又或许会被判五到十年 |
[36:09] | So… you aren’t a groupie at all, are you? | 你根本就不是追星族 是吧 |
[36:12] | I never said I was. You did. | 我没说我是 是你说的 |
[36:14] | Well, now I’m saying that Lang was a purist | 现在我要说 兰是个纯粹主义者 |
[36:16] | who wanted to clean up the game. | 他想整顿比赛风气 |
[36:17] | He was the face of his team, | 他是他的队伍的门面 |
[36:19] | head of the players’ union. | 也是运动员联盟的首领 |
[36:20] | – So? – So he found out that you were a pusher | -所以呢 -所以他发现了你是毒贩 |
[36:23] | and was gonna out your whole drug scandal. | 要揭发你的贩毒丑闻 |
[36:25] | That would have put you in jail for a long time, | 足够让你进监狱关很长时间了 |
[36:27] | which is why you killed him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[36:29] | There’s no way you can prove any of that. | 你无法证明这些 |
[36:31] | You know, a lot of guilty people say that. | 很多有罪的人都这么说 |
[36:34] | No, I am saying that because I didn’t do it. | 不 我这么说是因为不是我做的 |
[36:38] | Look, Seth did confront me here, | 听着 赛斯确实和我当面对质了 |
[36:41] | and, yes, he did threaten to out me, | 他也确实威胁过我说要揭发我 |
[36:44] | but after that, he left, and I never saw him again. | 但他之后就走了 我再也没见过他 |
[36:46] | You are dealing with drugs, murder and jail time here. | 你要面临贩毒罪 谋杀罪和监禁 |
[36:51] | You really want to bring a child into that world? | 你真的想让孩子在那种环境下出生长大 |
[36:56] | I didn’t think I… | 我没想到我… |
[37:01] | You didn’t think what? | 你没想到什么 |
[37:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:06] | I, I want a lawyer. | 我…我想要找律师 |
[37:15] | Now that the skull is clean, | 现在头骨清理干净了 |
[37:16] | I see a faint extension | 我看到了淡淡的 |
[37:18] | of the comminuted fracture on the occipital. | 枕骨粉碎性骨折的延伸的痕迹 |
[37:21] | The plotting of the sections indicates | 截面的形状表明 |
[37:24] | that this was also performed by a curved weapon. | 伤口是也弯曲的武器造成的 |
[37:27] | Will you bring up the X-rays of the victim’s ulnar fractures? | 你能不能给把尺骨骨折的X光片带给我看 |
[37:30] | I see where you’re going with this. | 我知道你要做什么了 |
[37:32] | If we overlay the X-rays, we can see… | 如果把X光片覆盖上去 可以看到 |
[37:36] | if the fractures match. | 骨折痕迹是否匹配 |
[37:40] | They’re not a match. | 不匹配 |
[37:41] | So we’re looking for a different curved weapon than the cold tub. | 我们要找另一种不是浴缸的有弧度的武器 |
[37:44] | Hey, I have the results. | 有结果了 |
[37:45] | So I found a carbon composite | 我找到了一种碳素纤维复合材料 |
[37:47] | with 70% graphite and 30% fiberglass. | 由70%石墨和30%玻璃纤维组成 |
[37:50] | A curved weapon of that composite | 有弧度的武器 它的材质 |
[37:52] | is most likely a hockey stick. | 基本与曲棍球棍相同 |
[37:54] | Yeah, obviously. | 显然是这样 |
[37:56] | But that’s no help. | 但这毫无意义 |
[37:57] | There’s probably hundreds of hockey sticks | 大概有上百个球员都拥有 |
[37:59] | owned by hundreds of different players within that complex. | 含有这种复合材料的曲棍球棍 |
[38:01] | We need to get this information to Booth. | 我们要把这信息告诉布斯 |
[38:03] | Why? These are simply composition statistics. | 为什么 这只是简单的成分统计问题 |
[38:05] | No, this is his world. | 不 这是他的领域 |
[38:07] | If anyone can decipher the data we’ve accumulated, it’s him. | 他一定能从我们搜集的数据中找到答案 |
[38:16] | So it looks like the warrant that we got for Alex Conrad paid off. | 看来我们对亚历克斯·康拉德下的搜查令有结果了 |
[38:19] | Yeah, you got her medical records? | 是啊 你拿到她的病历了 |
[38:20] | No, not yet, but her credit card shows multiple payments | 还没有 但她的信用卡账单显示她曾多次 |
[38:22] | for parking meters near her ob-gyn, | 在她的妇产科医生附近支付停车费用 |
[38:24] | which is strange because there’s no evidence | 这很奇怪 因为没有任何 |
[38:26] | that she paid any of her medical bills. | 她支付过医疗费的记录 |
[38:27] | Looks like her baby daddy was footing the bill, that’s why. | 看来是因为账单由她宝宝的父亲支付 |
[38:32] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[38:34] | All right, this is good. | 很好 这很棒 |
[38:36] | Looks like Seth Lang was whacked over the head | 看来赛斯·兰被人用曲棍球棍 |
[38:38] | with a hockey stick. | 狠狠打中头了 |
[38:39] | No. A hockey player got attacked with a hockey stick? | 不是吧 曲棍球员被曲棍球打中了 |
[38:41] | – That’s useful. – Yeah, it is. | -这信息真”有用” -是很有用 |
[38:43] | I mean, every professional hockey player | 每一个职业的曲棍球员 |
[38:45] | has their own personalized custom stick, | 都有他们的定制球棍 |
[38:47] | from composition to flex to blade pattern. | 材质 杆身硬度和杆刃形状都不一样 |
[38:51] | So each stick is like a fingerprint. | 所以每根球棍都像指纹一样独特 |
[38:53] | Exactly. Okay, if we find that stick that matches the player, | 没错 如果我们找到和球棍对应的球员 |
[38:55] | we got the murderer. | 我们就找到凶手了 |
[38:57] | I’m gonna call Bones. | 我要通知骨头 |
[39:11] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺 不是吗 |
[39:12] | What is? | 什么 |
[39:13] | Your job was to protect Lang, | 你的职责是保护兰 |
[39:14] | and you ended up killing him. | 可你最终却杀了他 |
[39:16] | What? That’s ridiculous. | 什么 简直胡说八道 |
[39:18] | After all the injuries you sustained from hockey, | 你打曲棍球受了那么多伤 |
[39:21] | you were in considerable pain, | 要忍受巨大的疼痛 |
[39:22] | so you started taking oxycontin. | 所以你开始服用羟考酮 |
[39:25] | I took some painkillers. Big deal. | 不就服了点止痛药 很重要吗 |
[39:26] | It’s a big deal ’cause that’s how you met Alex Conrad, huh? | 重要 因为你就是这样认识亚历克斯·康拉德的 |
[39:30] | You found love, | 你找到了真爱 |
[39:31] | which is why you’re paying for her prenatal care. | 所以你在为她支付产前检查的费用 |
[39:34] | Her baby is yours. | 她的孩子是你的 |
[39:37] | Well, that still doesn’t prove anything. | 这依然不能证明什么 |
[39:39] | Lang found out that she was pushing drugs on the players. | 兰发现了她在向运动员贩卖毒品 |
[39:42] | He wanted to put her in jail, | 他想把她绳之以法 |
[39:43] | but then he got knocked unconscious | 但他却被人用曲棍球棍 |
[39:46] | with a hockey stick. | 打晕了 |
[39:47] | A carbon composite stick | 碳素纤维复合材料制成的球棍 |
[39:49] | with a slightly opened pattern | 杆刃略微打开 |
[39:52] | and a 110 flex. | 杆身硬度110 |
[39:53] | Do those specifications sound familiar? | 这些特征听着耳熟吗 |
[39:56] | Because after you knocked him unconscious, | 因为在你把他打晕之后 |
[39:58] | you drowned him in the cold tub. | 你把他浸到了浴缸里 |
[40:01] | It was either that | 如果你不这样做 |
[40:03] | or see the love of your life go down. | 就要眼睁睁地看着你的挚爱锒铛入狱 |
[40:10] | I protected him on the ice for years. | 我在冰场上保护了他这么多年 |
[40:13] | All I asked for was for him to protect me just this once. | 我只求他这一次能保护我 |
[40:21] | Look, I didn’t want my kid to grow up | 听着 我不希望我的孩子长大成人 |
[40:23] | with a mother behind bars. | 母亲却在狱中 |
[40:43] | Booth, are you sure you’re ready for a hockey rematch? | 布斯 你确定你准备好再打曲棍球比赛了吗 |
[40:46] | You haven’t played in a while. | 你有一阵没打了 |
[40:47] | It’s not a rematch. | 这不是要重新比赛 |
[40:47] | This guy just wants to redo the penalty shot, okay? | 他只想重新再罚一次球 好吗 |
[40:50] | Besides, I know his weakness, it’s four-hole. | 再说了 我知道他的弱点 是第四洞 |
[40:53] | Four-hole? | 第四洞 |
[40:53] | Yeah, it’s the lower stick side. | 是啊 低杆侧 |
[40:55] | Wait a second, you’re gonna… | 等等 你要… |
[40:56] | You’re gonna read your books at my shoot-out? | 我罚决胜球的时候你居然要看书 |
[40:58] | Oh, no. I finally made the decision to let go. | 不 我终于下定决心要放手 |
[41:01] | I’m getting rid of all the books that I can live without. | 我要扔掉所有我不需要的书 |
[41:04] | That’s amazing. You’re getting rid of all of them | 太棒了 你要扔掉除了这三本书外的 |
[41:05] | except those three? | 所有书 |
[41:06] | No, Booth. No. | 不是 布斯 不是 |
[41:08] | These are the three I’m willing to part with. | 是我决定要扔掉这三本 |
[41:10] | The rest I’m keeping. | 剩下的我都要留着 |
[41:11] | Wait a second, are you serious? | 等等 你是认真的 |
[41:13] | Yes. You ready to go? | 是的 你准备好出发了吗 |
[41:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[41:25] | Go, Booth! | 上吧 布斯 |
[41:33] | Let’s do this, Booth! | 开始吧 布斯 |
[41:40] | Go get these! | 拿下他 |
[41:47] | It’s all you! | 加油 |
[41:49] | Come on, Daryl! You got this! | 加油 达里尔 你可以的 |
[42:00] | Concentrate! | 集中 |
[42:19] | Nice save. | 救得漂亮 |
[42:20] | That was a good move, Booth. | 刚才那招很不错 布斯 |
[42:22] | Good try. | 不错的尝试 |
[42:24] | You got me this time. | 这次是你赢了 |
[42:29] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[42:32] | You lost on purpose. | 你故意输的 |
[42:34] | That wasn’t the four-hole. | 这不是第四洞 |
[42:36] | No, I guess it wasn’t. | 不 我想不是 |
[42:38] | I guess now this guy can move on with his life | 我想现在他的生活可以继续前进 |
[42:40] | and forget about the past. | 他也可以忘掉过去 |
[42:43] | Just like me and my books? | 就像我和我的书一样 |
[42:45] | Three measly books. | 才三本书 |
[42:46] | You’re getting rid of three measly books. | 你才准备扔掉三本书 |
[42:47] | It’s a big step for me, Booth. | 这对我来说是一种突破 布斯 |
[42:48] | You’re letting go of three books. That’s not a big step. | 你就扔掉三本书 这不算突破 |
[42:50] | Okay, I guess, you know, tomorrow I’ll go buy some new socks. | 好吧 明天我想我要去买几双新袜子 |
[42:52] | N… No. No, don’t you dare. | 不行 不许你去 |
[42:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:56] | – I’m not going out and buying… – Great idea. | -我才不要出去买… -好主意 |
[42:58] | – You’re getting skates right now. – No, no, no… | -你现在穿着滑冰鞋呢 -不 不 |