时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Whoa, I-I thought we said that there was no TV | 我们不是说好除了周末以外 |
[00:06] | during the week, Bones. | 都不看电视的吗 骨头 |
[00:07] | Mommy says it’s educational. | 妈妈说这是教育节目 |
[00:09] | Well, a frozen body was recovered | 在一个融化的阿拉斯加冰川中 |
[00:10] | from a melting Alaskan ice floe. | 发现了一具冻僵的尸体 |
[00:13] | Oh, that’s just great. | 棒极了 |
[00:14] | So now Christine can have nightmares about Popsicle Man. | 这下克里斯汀做恶梦就会梦见冰棍人了 |
[00:17] | While medical examiners have yet to identify the body, | 尸体的身份仍需验尸官的进一步确认 |
[00:20] | it was found in the same northern Alaska region | 但发现尸体的地方正是 |
[00:23] | where billionaire explorer Henry Charles | 15年前亿万富翁考察家亨利·查尔斯 |
[00:25] | mysteriously disappeared 15 years ago. | 神秘失踪的北阿拉斯加区域 |
[00:28] | You didn’t say it was Henry Charles. | 你没说死者是亨利·查尔斯 |
[00:29] | That’s merely conjecture. | 这仅仅是推测 |
[00:30] | There hasn’t been a formal identification. | 还没有正式的身份确认 |
[00:33] | Henry Charles disappeared while excavating the remains | 亨利·查尔斯失踪时正在挖掘 |
[00:35] | of another famous expedition, the Frank Party, | 另一个著名的考察队弗兰克队的遗骸 |
[00:38] | which had a pretty gruesome twist. | 这个考察队的命运也是骇人听闻 |
[00:40] | Turns out Frank and his crew cannibalized each other. | 据悉弗兰克和他的队员们最终同类相食 |
[00:43] | – Okay. That’s enough. – It was a case that made… | -好了 够了 -正是这个案例使得 |
[00:44] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[00:46] | What’s “Cannibalize”? | 什么是”同类相食” |
[00:47] | Sweetheart, it’s just when people eat other people. | 宝贝 这就是人吃人的意思 |
[00:50] | Bones, you don’t have to… You don’t have to tell her that. | 骨头 你不用 你不同跟她解释这个 |
[00:52] | The discovery of the Frank Party | 弗兰克队的发现 |
[00:53] | is one of the most important | 是本世纪最重要的 |
[00:54] | archaeological finds of this century. | 考古学发现之一 |
[00:56] | That’s great. She’ll learn all about that in middle school, | 棒极了 等她上中学的时候一定会学到的 |
[00:58] | but right now this little first grade monkey | 可现在这只才上一年级的小猴子 |
[01:01] | needs to go get dressed for school. | 该去换衣服准备上学了 |
[01:03] | Do I have to? What if Lukas pushes Emma again? | 我必须去上学吗 要是卢卡斯再推艾玛呢 |
[01:06] | Don’t let that bully Lukas push Emma around. | 别让那个小霸王卢卡斯再推艾玛了 |
[01:09] | You stand up for your friends. | 你要为自己的朋友挺身而出 |
[01:10] | Do I push Lukas back? | 我要推回卢卡斯吗 |
[01:14] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[01:15] | You never push anyone back. | 你不要对任何人动手 |
[01:17] | Only use your words, sweetheart. | 你只需要动嘴就好了 宝贝 |
[01:19] | – Okay? – Okay. | -知道吗 -好的 |
[01:21] | Bam. Blow it up. | 帅爆了 |
[01:23] | Booth, I don’t think you should be encouraging Christine | 布斯 我觉得你不该鼓励克里斯汀 |
[01:26] | to intervene in schoolyard altercations. | 参与学校内的争斗 |
[01:28] | Why not? I don’t understand. It’s her friend. | 为什么 我不明白 被欺负的是她朋友 |
[01:30] | Why wouldn’t she? | 她为什么不该管 |
[01:32] | I-I’m afraid we’ll have to finish this later. Oh. | 恐怕这个问题咱们得晚点再谈了 |
[01:35] | I have to get back to the lab immediately. | 我得马上去实验室 |
[01:37] | Why? Something big? | 怎么了 出什么大事了吗 |
[01:38] | Yes. That body, uh, the frozen body on TV, | 是的 那具尸体 电视上的那具冻僵的尸体 |
[01:41] | they’ve chosen me to identify it. | 他们选我来确认尸体身份 |
[01:43] | Wow. Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:44] | – Okay. Where’s my jacket? – I don’t know. | -好的 我的外套呢 -我不知道 |
[01:46] | I need my ja… Okay, my keys. | 我需要我的外 好吧 我的钥匙 |
[01:48] | Christine, where’s my jacket?! | 克里斯汀 我的外套在哪 |
[01:50] | I have never seen so many reporters | 我从来没见过杰斐逊实验室外面 |
[01:52] | outside the Jeffersonian. | 有这么多记者 |
[01:53] | Yeah, with all this hype, | 这么大肆的宣传 |
[01:55] | we better hope this is Henry Charles. | 我们最好希望死者是亨利·查尔斯 |
[01:57] | Well, either way, | 不管怎么样 |
[01:58] | I should probably cancel with my sister. | 我也许应该取消跟我妹妹的约会 |
[02:00] | Oh, is she coming here? | 她要过来吗 |
[02:02] | I-I thought you weren’t on speaking terms. | 你们俩不是绝交了吗 |
[02:04] | She’s trying to make amends | 她想通过帮我策划婚礼 |
[02:05] | by helping me plan my wedding. | 来做补偿 |
[02:07] | Right. And you actually think that that’s a good idea? | 好吧 你真心认为这是个好主意吗 |
[02:12] | Felicia can be a bully, but… | 弗雷西亚有时候是很欺负人 但是 |
[02:14] | she’s my sister. Maybe letting her be involved | 她是我妹妹 也许让她参与到我的婚礼策划中来 |
[02:18] | with the wedding plans will help us get back | 能帮我们俩冰释前嫌 |
[02:19] | to the way things used to be. | 恢复之前的关系 |
[02:21] | You mean before she was macking on your boyfriends? | 你是说在她泡你所有男友之前 |
[02:24] | Well, technically, Booth and I weren’t dating | 严格来讲 她吻布斯的时候 |
[02:26] | when she kissed him. | 我和布斯并没有在一起 |
[02:27] | Who was kissing Booth? | 谁吻了布斯 |
[02:29] | – Cam’s sister. – After we were done dating, | -凯的妹妹 -在我们俩分手后 |
[02:31] | but-but before you guys were together. | 但是在你们俩开始前 |
[02:34] | No need to make excuses. | 不需要解释 |
[02:36] | Booth has kissed many women. | 布斯吻过很多女人 |
[02:37] | Well, that’s not the root of my problem with Felicia. | 这不是我跟弗雷西亚之间问题的根源 |
[02:40] | I’d definitely call it a symptom. | 我认为这绝对是征兆 |
[02:42] | I mean, if she’s always competing with you, | 如果她总是和你竞争的话 |
[02:44] | what’s it gonna be like when she plans the wedding? | 那她来策划你的婚礼会是什么样啊 |
[02:46] | Okay, everyone, | 好了 大家伙 |
[02:47] | the man of the hour. | 主角登场 |
[02:53] | Not quite the grand entrance | 这可不是亨利·查尔斯 |
[02:55] | Henry Charles is used to making. | 习惯的闪亮登场 |
[02:58] | Hey, remember the time he hydroplaned | 还记得他跟一群半裸的超模 |
[02:59] | across the Atlantic with those half-naked supermodels? | 乘水上飞机飞跃整个大西洋那次吗 |
[03:04] | ‘Cause, you know, that was super tacky. | 因为那超级俗 |
[03:06] | Well, it looks like you’re not gonna need | 看来你不用 |
[03:08] | to do a facial reconstruction. | 做面部重建了 |
[03:09] | Why does he look like fruit leather? | 他为什么看上去跟果干似的 |
[03:12] | A combination of frigid temperatures, | 极寒冷的温度 |
[03:15] | high winds, and UV rays | 疾风再加上紫外线 |
[03:17] | resulted in | 使得尸体 |
[03:18] | rapid mummification. | 急速木乃伊化 |
[03:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:22] | It’s really him. | 真的是他 |
[03:24] | They found Henry Charles. | 他们找到了亨利·查尔斯 |
[03:26] | Wait, you knew him? | 等一下 你认识他 |
[03:29] | Yeah, I was on his final expedition. | 是的 我参与了他最后的那次考察 |
[03:32] | – What? – Seriously? | -什么 -真的吗 |
[03:34] | I was working as an intern | 我当时是考古学家马库斯·埃尔德里奇的 |
[03:35] | under Archeologist Marcus Eldridge. | 一名实习生 |
[03:37] | That is quite an impressive credential. | 这可是相当了不起的履历 |
[03:40] | I… but I don’t recall seeing it on your resume. | 可我不记得你的简历中有提到过 |
[03:42] | Nor do I. | 我也不记得 |
[03:43] | I was a 20-year-old undergrad. | 我当时只是个20岁的本科生 |
[03:44] | All I really did was grunt work… keeping the logs, | 我也就干了一些简单枯燥的工作 记工作日志 |
[03:48] | cataloging the bones. And when, uh, | 给骨头分类 |
[03:51] | Henry went missing… | 当亨利失踪时 |
[03:53] | Wow, Clark. I’m-I’m sorry. | 克拉克 我很遗憾 |
[03:55] | That must have been really hard. | 你肯定很难过 |
[03:58] | Yeah, it was. | 是的 |
[03:59] | Everyone loved Henry. | 大家都很爱亨利 |
[04:01] | We were all in shock the day he disappeared. | 他失踪那天大家都很吃惊 |
[04:03] | I mean, at least hypothermia is | 至少体温过低而死 |
[04:05] | a relatively painless way to go. | 还是相对比较无痛苦的死法 |
[04:07] | Oh, it is. | 没错 |
[04:08] | But this man did not die of hypothermia. | 但这个人并不是死于体温过低 |
[04:10] | He died of sharp instrument trauma | 他死于左后顶叶区的 |
[04:13] | to the left posterior parietal. | 锐器伤 |
[04:15] | Whoa. Are you saying that Henry Charles was murdered? | 你是说亨利·查尔斯是被谋杀的 |
[04:18] | No, no, no. Th-That’s impossible. | 不 不 不 这不可能 |
[04:20] | There were only five of us on the expedition. | 那次考察一行只有我们五个人 |
[04:22] | We were over 100 miles from civilization. | 我们离文明社会有超过160公里的距离 |
[04:24] | Based on the damage to the skull, | 根据头骨的伤痕判断 |
[04:26] | that’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[04:28] | Dr. Hodgins… | 哈金斯博士 |
[04:28] | Yeah. I’m on it. | 好 我这就开工 |
[04:29] | Please step away from the body, Dr. Edison. | 请远离这具尸体 埃迪森博士 |
[04:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:34] | I’m afraid you are now one of the suspects. | 恐怕你现在也是疑犯之一了 |
[05:27] | So this is the actual hut that Captain Frank’s crew built | 这就是弗兰克队长的队员们用SS塔尔塔罗斯的遗骸 |
[05:31] | from the wreckage of the SS Tartarus? | 建造的小木屋吗 |
[05:32] | And you want to know what they did in that hut? | 你知道他们在小木屋里干了什么吗 |
[05:35] | They chowed down on people burgers. | 他们吃了人肉汉堡 |
[05:36] | Wow. I love a good burger, but that’s where I draw the line. | 我喜欢好吃的汉堡 但我也还是有底线的 |
[05:39] | Okay. That’s good to know there’s a line, Aubrey. | 好的 很高兴知道你还有底线 奥布里 |
[05:41] | You really think Clark is capable of murder? | 你真觉得克拉克会杀人吗 |
[05:43] | I mean, ’cause I’ve never even seen the guy, | 因为我都没见过这哥们 |
[05:45] | like, raise his voice. | 大声说过话 |
[05:46] | No, no, no. All I know is that five went on the expedition. | 不 不 不 我只知道五个人参加了考察队 |
[05:50] | Four of ’em came back. | 只有四个人活着回来 |
[05:51] | And one of the four surviving members | 活下来的四个人当中 |
[05:53] | is the killer. | 有一人是凶手 |
[05:54] | Right. We got Marcus Eldridge, Lead Archeologist. | 好吧 四个人包括领队考古学家马库斯·埃尔德里奇 |
[05:57] | I recognize him from his book jacket. Great read. | 我读过他的书 封面上有他的照片 书写得很好 |
[05:59] | And, uh, that must be Hazel Mitchell, the teaching assistant. | 那一定就是助教黑兹尔·米切尔 |
[06:02] | And we got Declan Marshall here. He’s the mountain guide | 还有德克兰·马歇尔 他是登山向导 |
[06:05] | and also Henry Charles’ right-hand man. | 也是亨利·查尔斯的左右手 |
[06:06] | – And Clark. – Love the glasses. | -还有克拉克 -他的眼镜真好看 |
[06:09] | So you don’t think it’s possible | 所以你觉得不可能是 |
[06:11] | that a local might’ve snuck in? | 当地人溜进去干的 |
[06:13] | Look at this. | 看看地图 |
[06:14] | Look how far north the expedition site is, right? | 你看看考察地点有多靠北 |
[06:17] | Even Santa Claus wouldn’t travel that far north. | 就连圣诞老人也不会跑到那么北的地方 |
[06:20] | Well, according to Hodgins, the murder weapon | 据哈金斯说 凶器是一个 |
[06:22] | was a pointed steel tool. | 尖头的铁制工具 |
[06:24] | Come on. Should be easy enough to find, right? | 应该不难找对吧 |
[06:26] | All of the, uh, equipment that they used | 他们在考察点用过的 |
[06:27] | at the expedition site | 所有工具和设备 |
[06:28] | should be right here. | 应该都在这了 |
[06:33] | Or maybe not so easy. | 也许没想象的那么容易 |
[06:49] | It’s like RAI designed a torture chamber. | 这里好像皇家考古学会设计了一个刑讯室 |
[06:51] | Brother, thank you for getting here on such short notice. | 哥们 谢谢你这么快就赶过来 |
[06:54] | Of course, man. I’m guessing one of these | 那是当然 我猜其中一个就是 |
[06:55] | – could be the murder weapon? – Seems likely. | -凶器 -很有可能 |
[06:57] | Which is why I’m actually, uh, trying to replicate | 所以我现在正试图在这些 |
[07:00] | the sharp instrument force here onto these guys, | 有传感器功能的塑料头骨上 |
[07:03] | which are sensor-enabled plastic skulls. | 重现锐器伤 |
[07:05] | Now, each smash that I make, right, when I hit this, | 我每击打头骨一次 像这样 |
[07:08] | it instantly uploads onto my computer, | 传感器就会即时把数据上传到我的电脑里 |
[07:10] | which allows me to compare fracture propagation, | 我就可以把结果与亨利·查尔斯头骨上的 |
[07:12] | uh, kerf depth, and striation patterns to the wounds | 伤口的裂口蔓延 切口深度 |
[07:15] | on Henry Charles’ skull. | 和纹理图案做比较 |
[07:16] | So come around here to the monitor. | 你到显示器这边来 |
[07:17] | I’m gonna do all the smashing, | 我来击打头骨 |
[07:19] | and I’m gonna have you | 而你要负责 |
[07:20] | compare all the impressions from the weapons | 把这些武器留下的伤痕 |
[07:23] | to the X-rays of Henry Charles’ skull. | 跟亨利·查尔斯头骨的X光片做比较 |
[07:26] | Why do you get to do the fun part? | 为什么只有你可以做好玩部分 |
[07:27] | Oh, yeah, sorry. House rules. | 是的 抱歉 实验室规矩 |
[07:30] | King of the lab does all the smashing. | 实验室之王负责所有打砸 |
[07:35] | Hey, you don’t actually think there’s a chance | 你不会真觉得可能 |
[07:37] | that Clark could have done it? | 是克拉克做的吧 |
[07:39] | No. Definitely not. | 不 绝对没有 |
[07:43] | But… | 但是 |
[07:46] | I don’t know, man. It does seem weird, though | 我也搞不懂 伙计 但确实事有蹊跷 |
[07:48] | that he would be on one of the most infamous expeditions | 他参加了近代史上最恶名昭著的 |
[07:51] | in modern history, but he’d never talk about it. | 一次考察 却从不提起 |
[07:54] | It was probably traumatic for him. | 也许对他来说太痛苦了 |
[07:58] | All I know is that Clark is definitely innocent. | 我只知道克拉克肯定是无辜的 |
[08:01] | Agreed. Which is why we now have to find some hard evidence | 同意 这就是为什么我们得找出真凭实据 |
[08:04] | in order to prove it. | 加以证明 |
[08:17] | Hey. Clark. How’s it going? | 克拉克 最近好吗 |
[08:19] | Brought you some reinforcements. | 给你带了些支援品 |
[08:21] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[08:22] | How can you say “No, thanks” To that? | 你怎么能对这个说”不了 谢谢” |
[08:24] | Come on, have a donut. | 来个甜甜圈 |
[08:24] | You know, we just want to ask you some questions | 我们只是想问你一些 |
[08:26] | about the Charles Expedition. | 有关查尔斯考察队的问题 |
[08:27] | I’m gonna have to stop you right there, Booth. | 我必须阻止你继续问 布斯 |
[08:28] | I’ve retained legal representation, and, off their advice, | 我已经请了法律代表 他们建议 |
[08:31] | I invoke my right to remain silent. | 我行使权利 保持缄默 |
[08:34] | Look, Clark, this is just a friendly visit. | 克拉克 这只是一次友好拜访 |
[08:37] | We’re not accusing you of anything. | 我们没有指控你任何事 |
[08:38] | We just want to get a little inside Intel | 我们只是想得到一些内部情报 |
[08:40] | on how the team dynamics worked. | 团队如何协作 |
[08:41] | And I wish I could help you, | 我也希望能帮你们 |
[08:42] | but my lawyer’s instructions were clear. | 但我的律师有清晰指示 |
[08:44] | I am not at liberty to answer any of your questions. | 我无法随意回答你们的问题 |
[08:46] | Come on. I just… | 拜托 我只是 |
[08:51] | I didn’t find any particulates on the victim’s clothes. | 在死者衣服上 我找不到微粒 |
[08:54] | Hopefully, I’ll have better luck with the skin. | 希望在皮肤上 我的运气会好点 |
[08:56] | The skin may be intact, | 皮肤也许完好无损 |
[08:57] | but the skeleton is a bone fracture bonanza. | 但骨骼却是骨折大放送 |
[08:59] | Distinguishing all the perimortem fractures | 从参差不齐的死后骨裂中 |
[09:01] | from the jagged postmortem breaks is gonna take a while. | 分离出所有死时骨折 要耗一段时间 |
[09:04] | Hey, you guys, | 各位 |
[09:06] | – look who I found. – Felicia! | -看我发现了谁 -弗雷西亚 |
[09:08] | It is so great to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[09:10] | I didn’t expect you until noon. | 我以为你中午才到 |
[09:13] | Hey, you know, uh, you can wait in my office, | 你可以在我的办公室等 |
[09:15] | and Cam can meet you there. | 凯和你可以在那里见面 |
[09:16] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意吧 |
[09:17] | It’s just this is a really important case. | 只是这件案非常重要 |
[09:19] | That’s okay. I get it. | 没关系 我懂的 |
[09:21] | Just tell me when you want to reschedule, | 告诉我你想重约哪天 |
[09:23] | and I’ll try and sweet-talk my boss | 我会试着哄老板 |
[09:25] | into giving me another day off. | 让我再放假一天 |
[09:28] | Come on, Cam. You should go. | 拜托 凯 你应该去的 |
[09:30] | Oh, go, Cam. It’s for your wedding day, you know? | 去吧 凯 这可是你的婚礼 |
[09:33] | You need all the time you can get. | 你需要一切可以利用的时间 |
[09:34] | Oh, not the way I’ve got it planned. | 按我的计划能很快搞定 |
[09:36] | Come on, girl. You and I are on a schedule. | 拜托 姑娘 我们赶时间 |
[09:39] | Look, I promise I’ll call you if anything big comes up. | 我保证如果有要事 一定打给你 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | Have a good time! | 玩得开心 |
[09:52] | This is interesting. The skull and the upper torso | 这值得留意 颅骨与上半身的 |
[09:54] | have a lot more postmortem fractures than the legs. | 死后骨折 比腿部上的多得多 |
[09:57] | What does that mean? | 意味着什么 |
[09:58] | Based on the depressed and radiating fractures on the neurocranium, | 鉴于脑颅的内陷性与放射状骨折 |
[10:01] | the victim suffered a rapid deceleration impact, | 死者遭受了高速减速性撞击 |
[10:03] | possibly from a very great distance. | 可能是从高处 |
[10:05] | So Henry Charles fell? | 亨利·查尔斯摔下来了 |
[10:07] | Fell or was pushed. | 摔下来或被推下去 |
[10:09] | That doesn’t make sense. Let me show you something. | 那说不通 我给你看看一样东西 |
[10:11] | So, check out this satellite image of the dig site. | 看看挖掘点的卫星图像 |
[10:14] | Now, the topography is totally flat. | 地势完全平坦 |
[10:17] | According to this map, there’s nothing tall enough | 根据这张地图 没有足够高的地方 |
[10:18] | for Henry Charles to have fallen from. | 给亨利·查尔斯摔下去 |
[10:27] | I don’t understand why everyone’s treating this Eldridge guy | 我不明白 为什么每个人都把埃尔德里奇这家伙 |
[10:29] | like he’s some Indiana Jones. | 看作印第安纳·琼斯 |
[10:30] | All he did was find some old boat. | 他不过发现了某条旧船 |
[10:32] | Well, Dr. Eldridge was the lead archeologist | 埃尔德里奇博士是考察队的 |
[10:35] | on the expedition that discovered the Frank Party. | 领队考古学家 而他们发现了弗兰克一行人 |
[10:37] | If archeology were hockey, he would be Dwayne Gretzky. | 如果考古学是冰球 他就是德韦恩·格雷茨基 |
[10:40] | Wayne Gretzky. Get it right. Wayne. Wayne. | 是韦恩·格雷茨基 别说错 韦恩 韦恩 |
[10:42] | Well, like many archeologists, | 与许多考古学家一样 |
[10:44] | Eldridge is also trained in forensic anthropology. | 埃尔德里奇也接受了法医人类学的训练 |
[10:47] | The methodology he used on the Frank Party corpses | 他用于弗兰克队尸体的方法 |
[10:50] | has been replicated on multiple excavations. | 曾在多次考古挖掘中运用 |
[10:53] | Skills that would make him a good suspect in the murder. | 这些技术说明他最有嫌疑 |
[10:56] | You could say the same about any of us, | 你可以认为我们都有嫌疑 |
[10:57] | which is why you can’t rule Clark out. | 这就是为什么你不能排除克拉克 |
[11:01] | Oh, dear. | 糟了 |
[11:03] | Is it bad news from the lab? | 实验室来的坏消息吗 |
[11:05] | Christine’s teacher, she-she says that Christine | 是克里斯汀的老师 她说克里斯汀 |
[11:07] | called Lukas a troglodyte. | 把卢卡斯叫做类人猿 |
[11:10] | – She’s using her words. – Booth. | -她动嘴了 -布斯 |
[11:12] | Oh, come on, Bones, she’s defending her friend. | 拜托 骨头 她在维护朋友 |
[11:14] | Well, Christine should not have gotten involved in the first place. | 克里斯汀本就不该掺和 |
[11:17] | Bones, you know what, | 骨头 你知道吗 |
[11:18] | you could learn something from your daughter. | 你可以向你女儿学习 |
[11:20] | What, if you are trying to imply | 什么 要是你想暗示 |
[11:21] | that I should show more support for Clark, | 我该多点支持克拉克 |
[11:23] | I fundamentally disagree. | 我绝对不同意 |
[11:25] | It is essential for my work that I remain unbiased. | 我对工作保持公正至关重要 |
[11:28] | Look, all I’m saying is if it was one of my guys, | 我只是说 如果那是我的下属 |
[11:30] | okay, in this situation, | 在这种情况下 |
[11:31] | I would do everything in my power to save the guy. | 我会竭尽所能解救他 |
[11:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:37] | I’m very proud of that, Marcus Eldridge. | 我引以为傲 马库斯·埃尔德里奇 |
[11:40] | There we are. | 好了 |
[11:42] | Marcus… | 爱你的 |
[11:43] | Eldridge, with love. | 马库斯·埃尔德里奇 |
[11:45] | Don’t push. | 别挤 |
[11:46] | I promise I’m gonna sign every book. | 我保证每一本书都会签名 |
[11:50] | All right, excuse me, ladies, | 好嘞 不好意思 女士们 |
[11:51] | but class is over, right? | 但下课了 |
[11:51] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 我是联调局探员 瑟雷·布斯 |
[11:54] | This here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这位是我的拍档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[11:56] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[11:58] | It’s an honor to finally meet you. | 真荣幸终于与你见面 |
[11:59] | Oh, I imagine it is. | 我想也是 |
[12:02] | You’re certain that Henry was murdered? | 你们确定亨利是被杀害的 |
[12:05] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[12:06] | Which means it was somebody from your expedition. | 意味着凶手是考察队里的人 |
[12:09] | Anyone have a problem with Henry Charles? | 有人对亨利·查尔斯不满吗 |
[12:11] | No, there was no friction whatsoever. | 没 一点摩擦也没有 |
[12:13] | Our group was a finely tuned machine | 小组是由顶尖科学家组成 |
[12:15] | comprised of top scientific minds. | 运作和谐的机器 |
[12:17] | With one exception. | 但有一个例外 |
[12:18] | According to Henry Charles’ | 根据亨利·查尔斯的 |
[12:20] | old correspondence, | 旧信件 |
[12:21] | you were not his first choice for lead archeologist. | 你并非他对领队考古学家的首选 |
[12:24] | You were his third. | 你是第三个选择 |
[12:26] | I was fully informed about Henry’s selection process, | 我被充分告知亨利的选拔流程 |
[12:30] | but it only made me more grateful to be involved in the end. | 但这只会让我更加感激 最终能参与其中 |
[12:32] | Henry’s work was extraordinarily well-received. | 亨利的成果格外受欢迎 |
[12:36] | And if Henry Charles were still alive today, | 要是亨利·查尔斯今天仍在世 |
[12:38] | all the credit for the discovery | 全部发现的功劳 |
[12:40] | would surely have gone to him instead of you. | 都会归他 而不是你 |
[12:42] | Remind me, how long was that book of yours on the best-selling list? | 告诉我 你的书热销了多久 |
[12:47] | No, you have it all wrong. | 不 你们全搞错了 |
[12:49] | Henry was my friend. | 亨利是我的朋友 |
[12:50] | He was also my benefactor, | 他也是我的资助人 |
[12:51] | and had he lived, he surely would’ve funded | 他如果活着 一定会资助我 |
[12:53] | all of my expeditions for years to come. | 那之后几年的全部考察 |
[12:55] | Right, which is why you took off from the dig site without him. | 这就是你为什么不载他 就起飞离开挖掘点 |
[12:58] | Hmm, yeah, well, a storm came in. | 是的 风暴要来 |
[13:00] | If we hadn’t left when we did, we all would have died, | 如果没有离开 我们全都会没命 |
[13:02] | but you can read about it, Agent Booth. | 但你可以看书 布斯探员 |
[13:05] | Here, chapter 14. | 这里 第十四章 |
[13:05] | Oh, trust me, I will, thanks. | 相信我 我会的 谢了 |
[13:08] | Excuse me, Agent. | 不好意思 探员 |
[13:09] | Those actually retail for $18.99. | 书实际上卖18.99元 |
[13:15] | But in this case, it’s yours. | 既然这样 这是你的了 |
[13:18] | I’ll sign it if you like. | 你喜欢的话 我可以签名 |
[13:32] | Listen, | 听着 |
[13:33] | I know things have been rocky between us the past couple years, | 我知道过去几年 我们之间一直磕磕绊绊 |
[13:36] | but I am gonna make it up to you | 但我会弥补你 |
[13:38] | by helping you plan the perfect wedding. | 通过帮你计划完美婚礼 |
[13:40] | Let’s start with the music. | 我们先从音乐开始 |
[13:41] | You press, I drive. | 你按按钮 我开车 |
[13:43] | Oh, I don’t know how to work this fancy thing. | 我不懂怎么用高级玩意 |
[13:46] | Oh, it’s super user-friendly. | 非常容易用 |
[13:47] | Just go under playlists and hit the one labeled “Cam’s Wedding”. | 只需在播放列表下 点击标题”凯的婚礼” |
[13:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:55] | Nice! | 不错 |
[13:57] | So, now you’re our wedding planner and our DJ? | 你成了我婚礼的策划师和DJ |
[14:00] | Lord, no. Girl, | 天呐 不是 姑娘 |
[14:02] | this is a compilation of the top ten local R&B bands. | 这是本地排名前十的节奏蓝调乐队 |
[14:04] | All you need to do is pick which one you like best. | 你只需挑最喜欢的一首 |
[14:08] | I have never seen you this organized. | 我从没见过你这么井井有条 |
[14:10] | Honey, I know that the last thing you want | 宝贝 我知道你最不愿 |
[14:12] | is to spend the next year having everybody fussing over you. | 接下来一年让每个人都替你着急 |
[14:15] | Now reach in the back and grab that binder. | 拿一下后座的活页夹 |
[14:21] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[14:23] | Locations, caterers, | 是有关地点 筹备人 |
[14:25] | florists, honeymoon ideas. | 花匠 以及蜜月的点子 |
[14:28] | All you need to do is kick back and fill in the checklist. | 你只需要平静下来 填写这张单子 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:33] | I thought you said you wanted to make this quick | 我以为你说过你想尽快搞定这事 |
[14:35] | so you could get back to your case. | 这样你就可以回去调查你的案子 |
[14:38] | I do. | 我是想尽快啊 |
[14:39] | Then I suggest you get started. | 那我建议你现在就动起来吧 |
[14:42] | Aye-aye, captain. | 好的船长 |
[14:44] | I am on it. | 我现在就开动 |
[14:52] | Angie, found the murder weapon. | 安琪 凶器找到了 |
[14:54] | It’s a high-end ice Axe. | 是一把高档的冰镐 |
[14:56] | Yikes. | 哎呀 |
[14:57] | Do you know whose it was? | 你知道这是谁的吗 |
[14:58] | Oh, no, they issued these babies | 不知道 他们给队里的每个人 |
[15:00] | to everyone on the team, | 都发了一件 |
[15:01] | but I’m thinking that the killer may have held it like this. | 但我觉得凶手也许是这样举它的 |
[15:04] | Yeah, that-that… | 是的 那个 那个… |
[15:04] | just a little bit close to my head. | 离我的脑袋太近了一点 |
[15:06] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:07] | Uh, you had something you want to show me. | 你不是有什么要给我看的吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah, so, I’ve been studying the site | 对 我一直在研究 |
[15:12] | where they found Henry Charles’ body. | 他们找到亨利·查尔斯尸体的地点 |
[15:14] | Check this out. | 你看这个 |
[15:15] | Hold on, I thought that the head fracture suggested | 等等 我以为头部的损伤说明 |
[15:17] | that he fell from great distances. | 他是从很高的高度摔下来的 |
[15:20] | I mean, come on, | 我是说 拜托 |
[15:20] | that-that shelf is probably, what, ten feet tops? | 那个冰架大概有个十英尺最多吧 |
[15:23] | Well, it is now, | 它现在是这么高吧 |
[15:24] | but look what happens when I input | 但我输入十年前的天气数据 |
[15:26] | the weather data from ten years ago. | 你看看会发生什么变化 |
[15:33] | Oh, wow, talk about climate change. | 气候还真是变化了 |
[15:36] | Yeah, the iceberg Henry Charles was frozen inside of | 是的 亨利·查尔斯被冻住的那座冰山 |
[15:40] | used to be part of a giant cliff. | 曾经是一座巨型悬崖的一部分 |
[15:42] | You see that crack? | 你看到那条裂缝了吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah, it’s an ice crevasse. | 看到了 这是个冰隙 |
[15:44] | It’s easily 80 feet deep. | 无疑有八十英尺深 |
[15:46] | That would explain his fall. | 这就能解释他怎么会跌成那样了 |
[15:48] | Man, if only there was a way | 老天 我们要是有办法知道 |
[15:49] | for us to know who was up there with him when he died. | 他死的时候跟谁在一起就好了 |
[15:52] | Oh, well, there might be. | 说不定有办法的 |
[15:53] | I made scans of the log books | 我扫描了一些布纳恩 |
[15:55] | that Brennan borrowed from that lead archeologist, | 从那个考古学家领队那里借来的记录 |
[15:57] | and the team took | 队里非常详细地 |
[15:59] | very detailed notes about who was working | 记录了每个人 |
[16:01] | which dig site and when. | 进行挖掘工作的时间地点 |
[16:02] | Great, then, Angie, all we got to do is figure out | 太好了 那么安琪 我们只需要 |
[16:04] | who was working Dig Site #3 | 找出是谁在亨利·查尔斯消失的那天 |
[16:05] | at the top of the ridge with Henry Charles | 跟他一起在山脉顶上的 |
[16:07] | the day he disappeared. | 三号挖掘点工作的就可以了 |
[16:10] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[16:11] | Hazel Mitchell. | 黑兹尔·米切尔 |
[16:16] | So, this was the original Frank Party campsite | 这是原来的弗兰克队的营地 |
[16:19] | and we found their old ship-timber hut here. | 我们找到了他们的旧造船屋 |
[16:21] | Our set-up was here. | 我们的组织在这里 |
[16:23] | Base camp, everyone had a sleep tent. | 大本营 每个人都有一个睡觉的帐篷 |
[16:24] | We had a communications tent, | 我们还有一个通讯帐篷 |
[16:26] | as well as a mess hall and a latrine. | 以及一个食堂和一个公共厕所 |
[16:29] | It was… all very glamorous. | 这一切都…非常迷人 |
[16:32] | Okay, well, Henry Charles’ body was, uh, | 好吧 亨利·查尔斯的尸体 |
[16:34] | dumped in the crevasse in that ridge. | 被丢弃在山脉的裂缝处 |
[16:37] | And according to the log, | 而根据记录 |
[16:39] | you were there working alone that day. | 那天你是一个人在那里工作的 |
[16:41] | Uh, no, | 不是 |
[16:42] | actually, I was scheduled to be there, | 其实 我本来是该去那里工作的 |
[16:43] | but at the last minute, Declan called me off. | 但临走的时候 德克兰让我别去了 |
[16:45] | He said it wasn’t safe. | 他说那里不安全 |
[16:47] | – Declan Marshall? – Yes. | -德克兰·马歇尔吗 -是的 |
[16:48] | He was Henry’s outdoor guru or something. | 他是亨利的户外导师之类的 |
[16:52] | High on brawn, low on brains. | 肌肉发达 头脑简单 |
[16:54] | He closed the ridge that day to conduct avalanche blasting. | 他那天封闭了山脉来炸雪崩 |
[16:57] | You didn’t record that in the log. | 你的记录里没提到这件事 |
[16:59] | What can I say? I-I got distracted. | 我能说什么呢 我当时分心了 |
[17:01] | You do realize that you’re a suspect | 你明白自己现在是一个 |
[17:03] | in a murder investigation. | 凶案调查的嫌疑人吧 |
[17:04] | I have an alibi, if that’s what you’re looking for. | 我有不在场证明 如果你要的话 |
[17:09] | I was with our college intern, | 我跟我们的大学实习生 |
[17:10] | Clark Edison. | 克拉克·埃迪森在一起 |
[17:11] | Clark Edison, | 克拉克·埃迪森 |
[17:12] | right, well, according to the log, | 好吧 根据记录 |
[17:13] | Clark Edison was on sleep break. | 克拉克·埃迪森当时是在休息 |
[17:16] | Well, I was with him, | 反正我跟他在一起 |
[17:18] | and we definitely were not sleeping. | 而且当时我们绝对不是在睡觉 |
[17:26] | So, you watch the game last night? | 你昨晚看球赛了吗 |
[17:27] | No, went to bed early. | 没有 我睡得很早 |
[17:29] | Total blowout. You didn’t miss much. | 打得很没劲 你没有错过什么 |
[17:32] | Come on, man. | 得了 伙计 |
[17:33] | Did you really bring me here to talk about baseball? | 你真的是找我来谈论棒球的吗 |
[17:36] | Sorry, guess I’m just a little nervous. | 抱歉 我想我是有点紧张 |
[17:40] | This whole, uh, taking the fifth thing, | 引用第五修正案的事 |
[17:42] | I don’t understand why you’re doing it. | 我不明白你为什么要坚持这样做 |
[17:44] | It makes you seem… guilty. | 这使你看起来…好像有罪一样 |
[17:48] | Were you in a relationship with Hazel Mitchell? | 你那时在跟黑兹尔·米切尔谈恋爱吗 |
[17:54] | You were, weren’t you? | 在谈 是不是 |
[17:56] | Is that what this is about? | 原来你就是要问这个吗 |
[17:58] | Are you really trying to get me to talk? | 你真的是要让我开口吗 |
[18:00] | No, I’m-I’m just trying to help you. | 不 我…我只是想帮你 |
[18:02] | We both know that you didn’t do it. | 我们都知道你没干这事 |
[18:03] | Well, I’m sorry, but you’re wasting your time. | 好吧 不好意思 但你在浪费时间 |
[18:05] | Come on, Clark. | 得了 克拉克 |
[18:07] | I’m your friend. I only want what’s best for you. | 我是你的朋友 我只想对你最有利 |
[18:08] | Yeah, I know you do, | 是的 我知道你是这样 |
[18:10] | but the best thing for me to do right now | 但现在对我来说最有利的事 |
[18:11] | – is to keep my mouth shut. – Dr. Edison, | -就是闭嘴 -埃迪森博士 |
[18:13] | is it true you’re the prime suspect | 你真的是亨利·查尔斯凶案的 |
[18:14] | in Henry Charles’ murder? | 最大嫌疑人吗 |
[18:16] | Why’d you do it, Clark? | 你为什么要这么做呢 克拉克 |
[18:17] | Hey, back off! | 滚远点 |
[18:18] | It’s okay. It’s better if I go. | 没事 我最好还是走吧 |
[18:20] | You work for the Jeffersonian, too, don’t you? | 你也在杰斐逊实验室工作 不是吗 |
[18:22] | Isn’t it a conflict of interest having lunch with a suspect | 你在调查凶案的同时跟一个嫌疑人 |
[18:24] | while you’re in the middle of a murder investigation? | 共进午餐不是会产生利益冲突吗 |
[18:28] | Well, that was a disaster. | 真是个灾难啊 |
[18:29] | The press crashed our lunch, | 媒体把我们的午餐给搅了 |
[18:31] | plus, Clark gave me nothing. | 而且克拉克什么都没告诉我 |
[18:33] | Well, don’t take it personally. | 好吧 你别觉得他是针对你 |
[18:34] | How could I not? Seven years of friendship | 我怎么能不这样觉得 七年的友谊 |
[18:36] | and it’s like he doesn’t even trust me. | 他好像根本不信任我一样 |
[18:37] | Well, you can’t blame him | 这个你就不能怪他了 |
[18:38] | for prioritizing his legal defense. | 他得首先行使自己的合法抗辩权 |
[18:41] | Mr. Bray, please take a look at this. | 布雷先生 请看一下这个 |
[18:43] | It’s a remodeled fracture on the distal end, | 这是右股骨前端的 |
[18:46] | anterior aspect of the right femur. | 一处远端重塑伤口 |
[18:48] | Based on the degree of ossification, | 根据骨化程度 |
[18:50] | I’d say this wound occurred roughly two years prior to death. | 我认为这个伤大约发生在死亡前两年左右 |
[18:53] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[18:54] | The triangular shape suggests | 这个三角形状表明 |
[18:57] | some kind of sharp force trauma, | 他受到了某种锐器伤 |
[18:58] | possibly from a hunting knife or an arrowhead. | 有可能是一把猎刀或是箭头 |
[19:02] | What about a spearfishing gun? | 会不会是鱼叉枪呢 |
[19:04] | I-I swear, I read something about this | 我发誓 我是今天早上 |
[19:05] | in a magazine article this morning. | 在一篇杂志文章里读到它的 |
[19:09] | Well, the date of the incident | 这个嘛 这起事件的日期 |
[19:10] | is compatible with the remodeling of the wound. | 跟伤口的重塑时间是吻合的 |
[19:13] | According to this article, | 根据这篇文章 |
[19:14] | Declan Marshall accidentally | 德克兰·马歇尔在跟他的老板一起 |
[19:16] | shot his boss while the two were spearfishing | 在维尔京群岛用鱼叉捕鱼的时候 |
[19:18] | in the Virgin Islands. | 无意中开枪打伤了他的老板 |
[19:19] | It’s possible this was a failed murder attempt. | 有可能这是一起谋杀未遂 |
[19:23] | Hey, I have the results of the swab | 我得到亨利·查尔斯手部的 |
[19:24] | from Henry Charles’ hand. | 检测结果了 |
[19:26] | It showed dynamite residue. | 检测出了炸药的残余 |
[19:28] | Why would someone bring explosives to an archeological dig? | 为什么考古挖掘的时候有人会带炸药呢 |
[19:31] | Well, in mountainous, | 在阿拉斯加这样的 |
[19:32] | sub-zero climates like Alaska, | 多山的严寒气候下 |
[19:34] | dynamite is used to trigger controlled avalanches. | 炸药可以用来引发可控的雪崩 |
[19:36] | Yes, but the only person with the expertise to do that | 是的 但具有这种专业能力的只有 |
[19:40] | was Charles’ right hand man, Declan Marshall. | 查尔斯的助手 德克兰·马歇尔一人而已 |
[19:46] | Damn right, I’m broken up about it. | 完全正确 我对这事非常难过 |
[19:47] | I spent a lot of time with Henry. | 我跟了亨利很久 |
[19:49] | Rock climbing El Capitan, | 攀登埃尔卡皮坦山 |
[19:50] | canyon diving New Zealand, | 潜入新西兰的峡谷 |
[19:52] | white water rafting in Sierra Leone, | 在塞拉利昂乘筏破浪 |
[19:54] | whatever his current obsession, | 不管他当时迷上了什么 |
[19:55] | I was right there next to him. | 我都一直陪他一起去做 |
[19:57] | Can you tell us where you were the day | 你能否告诉我他失踪的那天 |
[19:58] | he disappeared on this map? | 你在什么地方 |
[20:00] | Yeah, um… | 可以 |
[20:01] | here, here, and over here. | 这里 这里 还有那里 |
[20:03] | I was setting off avalanche charges, making sure, | 我在为雪崩做准备 以确保 |
[20:05] | you know, the entire mountain didn’t come down on top of us. | 整座冰山不会压到我们身上来 |
[20:08] | Convenient way to hide a body. | 藏匿尸体很方便 |
[20:10] | My job was to keep Henry alive, not kill him. | 我的工作是让亨利活下去 不是杀死他 |
[20:12] | And plus, he was nowhere near the ridge. | 再说 他也不在山脉附近 |
[20:14] | I specifically told | 我专门警告过大家 |
[20:14] | everyone to steer clear. | 要避开那里 |
[20:16] | Well, our lab found traces of dynamite | 好吧 我们实验室在亨利·查尔斯手上 |
[20:18] | on Henry Charles’ hands. | 发现了炸药的痕迹 |
[20:20] | Yeah, because he was an idiot. | 是啊 因为他是个傻瓜 |
[20:22] | This monster storm was coming in, | 这场可怕的暴雪即将来临 |
[20:23] | and I specifically told him we had to fly out, | 我专门跟他说过我们必须离开 |
[20:25] | but he refused to go until all the bodies were exhumed. | 但除非尸体都掘出来 否则他不肯走 |
[20:28] | We got in a fight and he grabbed the dynamite | 我们争吵后他拿起炸药 |
[20:29] | to keep me from walking away. | 威胁我不准走 |
[20:30] | That’s when he went missing. | 那之后他就不见了 |
[20:32] | This wasn’t the first time you two fought, was it? | 这不是你俩第一次争吵了吧 |
[20:34] | These are Henry’s hospital records | 这些是从托托拉岛回来后 |
[20:35] | from your trip to Tortola. | 亨利的医疗记录 |
[20:37] | You know, the one where you, uh, | 托托拉岛就是你 |
[20:38] | shot him with the spearfishing gun. | 用捕鱼枪射他的地方 |
[20:40] | That idiot shot himself. | 那白痴自己弄的 |
[20:43] | What kind of a dummy jumps off a boat | 举一把上膛的捕鱼枪跳船 |
[20:44] | with a loaded spear-shooter? | 这人得蠢到什么地步 |
[20:46] | Henry could hurt himself inside a padded box. | 亨利在软垫箱里都能弄伤自己 |
[20:48] | That’s why he needed me around to keep him safe. | 所以他叫我陪着保护他 |
[20:50] | Safe? Henry Charles went missing under your watch. | 保护 亨利·查尔斯在你的看管下失踪了 |
[20:53] | In less than 24 hours, you get a helicopter | 你不到24小时就叫来了直升飞机 |
[20:54] | to pick you up, and you left him there. | 弃他而去 |
[20:56] | N-No-No. Y-You’ve got that backwards. | 不对 你搞反了 |
[20:58] | We stayed an extra 24 hours after the pilot arrived | 飞行员到后我们多等了一天 |
[21:00] | because Henry was missing. | 就因为找不到亨利 |
[21:02] | Wait, what? What do you mean? | 慢着 你什么意思 |
[21:03] | The weather was getting worse, | 天气越发恶劣 |
[21:04] | so I went behind Henry’s back | 所以我没告诉他 |
[21:06] | and asked the pilot to fly in the day before. | 前一天就叫飞行员来了 |
[21:07] | I knew he’d be pissed, but I wanted to be ready to leave | 我知道他会生气 但我希望能准备好 |
[21:09] | at a moment’s notice. | 随时离开 |
[21:10] | You’re saying that the helicopter pilot | 你是说他失踪那天 |
[21:12] | was with you on the day he disappeared. | 飞行员和你在一起 |
[21:14] | Uh, yeah. A local gal, um, uh, Alice Tuug. | 没错 当地妞 爱丽丝·塔格 |
[21:17] | And I knew Henry’d be mad, | 我知道亨利会生气 |
[21:18] | so I had her land the chopper out of sight, | 所以我叫她停在看不到的地方等我们 |
[21:19] | just over the ridge, and wait for us. | 就在山脊那边 |
[21:21] | Alice Tuug. | 爱丽丝·塔格 |
[21:23] | She’s not on our suspect list. | 还不在我们嫌犯名单上 |
[21:30] | Declan wanted me ready to leave on an instant’s notice | 德克兰希望我能准备好随时离开 |
[21:32] | with a storm coming in, | 因为有暴风雨将来袭 |
[21:33] | but he didn’t want Henry Charles to know. | 但他不希望亨利·查尔斯知道 |
[21:36] | So I agreed to land my chopper out of sight, | 所以我把直升机停在他看不到的地方 |
[21:39] | just behind this ridge. | 就在山脊后边 |
[21:41] | So Henry Charles was willing to put everyone’s life | 那么亨利·查尔斯想害参与考察的人 |
[21:44] | at risk for this expedition. | 都身处危险中 |
[21:47] | If that storm hit with us stuck right in the middle of it, | 如果被困在暴风雨中 |
[21:49] | I can guarantee you none of us would have made it out. | 我们没人能幸存 |
[21:52] | Convenient explanation, | 说得倒轻巧 |
[21:53] | but this wasn’t the first time | 但这不是你第一次 |
[21:54] | that you butted heads with Mr. Charles, was it? | 和查尔斯先生产生分歧了吧 |
[21:57] | You were arrested during a violent demonstration | 你因为在他的活动中做暴力示威 |
[22:00] | at one of his events. | 曾被捕 |
[22:02] | His company was trying to develop a mining operation | 他的公司想在神圣的原住民居留地上 |
[22:04] | on sacred native land. | 进行采矿 |
[22:06] | Look, Alice, the fact is that you were at the expedition site | 爱丽丝 关键在于你当时也在考察站 |
[22:09] | with no one else around to see where you were, | 但亨利·查尔斯遇害时 |
[22:11] | or what you were doing at the exact time | 没人看到你在哪儿 |
[22:13] | that Henry Charles was killed. | 也不知道你在做什么 |
[22:15] | Look, I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[22:17] | And I don’t know who did, | 我也不知道谁干的 |
[22:18] | but he was definitely still alive when I showed up. | 但我出现时他肯定还活着 |
[22:21] | And how do you know that if you stayed out of sight? | 你待在看不见的地方又怎么知道这点 |
[22:24] | After I landed, I had some time on my hands, | 着陆后我有些闲时 |
[22:26] | so I hiked up to the top of the ridge. | 就爬上山脊顶部 |
[22:29] | That’s when I saw Henry | 于是看到亨利 |
[22:30] | go inside the Frank Party hut, and he wasn’t alone. | 走进弗兰克队营地 不是一个人 |
[22:33] | Any idea who he was with? | 知道那是谁吗 |
[22:35] | I was too far away to tell. | 太远了看不清 |
[22:37] | Everyone in the expedition wore the same dark jacket, | 考察队都穿同款暗色夹克 |
[22:39] | except for Henry, he wore red. | 除了亨利是红色 |
[22:42] | But based on their body language, | 但根据肢体语言 |
[22:43] | it was pretty obvious they were in some kind of an argument. | 他们显然发生了争执 |
[22:51] | Okay, so if Alice Tuug was telling the truth, | 如果爱丽丝·塔格说的是实话 |
[22:53] | then Henry Charles got into an argument | 亨利·查尔斯遇害当天 |
[22:55] | on the day he was murdered | 和考察队的某人 |
[22:56] | with someone from his expedition inside of this hut. | 在这间营地里有争执 |
[22:59] | So you think that this is the crime scene. | 你认为这是犯罪现场 |
[23:01] | It could be. | 有可能 |
[23:02] | If we could find the crime scene, | 如果能确定犯罪现场 |
[23:03] | and maybe we could find some more clues. | 或许就有更多线索 |
[23:05] | Okay. All right, then I am on it. | 那好 由我来吧 |
[23:13] | Um… so. | 那么 |
[23:14] | I don’t think that the Frank Party | 弗兰克队建营地时 |
[23:16] | built their little hut here to be handicap accessible. | 他大概没想让轮椅通过吧 |
[23:20] | Guess not. | 大概没想 |
[23:21] | Well, I can do it. | 可以我来 |
[23:23] | Do you know how? | 你知道怎么做吗 |
[23:25] | Hodgins, it’s a flashlight. | 哈金斯 就一把手电筒 |
[23:27] | It’s not rocket science. | 又不是火箭科学 |
[23:30] | Fine. Have my fun. | 好 享受我的乐子吧 |
[23:40] | Man, I can barely see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[23:43] | Well, I can see everything, | 我什么都看得见 |
[23:46] | and I think what I’m seeing is a lot of blood. | 我想眼前这是很多血 |
[23:49] | It looks like three or four feet of wall, | 一米左右的墙上 |
[23:51] | half the floor, covered. | 一半都是血 |
[23:53] | Is it like one distinct blob? | 是分离的圆点吗 |
[23:55] | No, it looks more like a sprinkler went off | 不是 像是喷撒上去的 |
[23:58] | and left pools here and there. | 到处都是成滩的 |
[24:00] | Sounds like arterial spray. | 像是动脉溅射 |
[24:02] | Is that what you’d expect | 冰镐击中颅骨 |
[24:02] | from an ice Axe to the skull? | 会是这样吗 |
[24:04] | Possibly. If it hit the carotid. | 有可能 如果伤到劲动脉的话 |
[24:06] | One thing is for certain, | 毋庸置疑 |
[24:08] | Henry Charles was definitely killed inside this hut. | 亨利·查尔斯是在这里遇害 |
[24:17] | Hey, Hodgins said they found the crime scene. | 哈金斯说他们找到犯罪现场了 |
[24:20] | Yes, but it doesn’t do us any good. | 找到了 但也没什么用 |
[24:22] | Every member of that team had access to that hut. | 队里所有人都能进去 |
[24:25] | This is very frustrating. | 真是沮丧 |
[24:27] | I just wish that we could say something. | 我希望咱们能公开 |
[24:31] | Publicly. And-and… and stand up for Clark. | 说点什么支持克拉克 |
[24:34] | Well, it wouldn’t do Dr. Edison any good | 如果我们要影响本案的起诉 |
[24:36] | if we were to compromise the prosecution of the case. | 这对埃迪森博士没什么好处 |
[24:40] | It just… it doesn’t seem right. | 只是感觉不太对 |
[24:46] | There appears to be butterfly fracturing | 这是左颧骨上的 |
[24:49] | on the left zygomatic. | 蝶形骨折 |
[24:51] | The location and nature of the wound | 这个位置有这种伤痕 |
[24:53] | suggests a closed-fisted blow to the face | 说明行凶者是右利手 |
[24:56] | by a right-handed assailant. | 他拿拳头砸脸 |
[24:58] | Wow, so that was quite a punch to fracture the bone. | 得多用劲才能把打骨折 |
[25:02] | Well, that’s it. | 没错 |
[25:03] | I-I-In order to apply enough force to do so, | 要施加造成该骨折所用的力道 |
[25:06] | the killer must not have been wearing gloves. | 凶手当时肯定没戴手套 |
[25:08] | Right. Right, because they were inside the hut, | 没错 他们在营地里 |
[25:11] | so that makes sense, | 说得通 |
[25:12] | but what difference does that make? | 但有什么关系呢 |
[25:14] | Absence of gloves means we may be able to detect | 没戴手套 我们或许就可从上面检测出 |
[25:17] | a knuckle pattern on the tissue. | 行凶者指节的特点 |
[25:20] | And that means that all we need to do | 于是我们只需要 |
[25:21] | is match it to one of our suspects. | 拿嫌犯的指节来比对 |
[25:36] | Can I pick ’em, or can I pick ’em? | 穿这件还是穿这件 |
[25:38] | Doesn’t this seem a little plain? | 是不是有点太朴素了 |
[25:40] | Well, uh, it just… | 这有点 |
[25:41] | it feels like something I’d wear to work. | 像是我工作时穿的衣服 |
[25:43] | That’s why I picked it. | 所以我才选这件 |
[25:45] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[25:46] | You’re not the type to waste money on a dress you’d wear only once. | 你不会在只穿一次的衣服浪费金钱 |
[25:49] | You’re more sensible than that. | 你要理智得多 |
[25:51] | Now get back in there, | 快回去吧 |
[25:53] | and try on these other dresses I picked out for you. | 试试我给你选的这几件 |
[25:57] | Also, be quick if you can, | 而且你得快点 |
[25:58] | because the florist will be here any minute | 因为花商随时会过来 |
[26:00] | to go over flower options. | 确认订花 |
[26:01] | Oh, wait. I didn’t agree | 慢着 我没说 |
[26:02] | to pick out flower arrangements today. | 今天就确定用什么花 |
[26:04] | And I have a job back in Philly that I left to help you. | 我还抛下费城的工作来帮你呢 |
[26:08] | Is your job more important than mine? | 难道你的工作比我的还重要吗 |
[26:09] | – No, I’m not saying that. – I mean, really, | -我不是那意思 -说真的 |
[26:11] | is the killer gonna be any less guilty later today? | 难道过了今天凶手就会减罪吗 |
[26:13] | Felicia, this isn’t any other case. | 弗雷西亚 这不是一般案件 |
[26:16] | This involves a good friend of mine. | 我好朋友也牵涉其中 |
[26:18] | I’m not telling you to ditch out on it, | 我没说不管案子 |
[26:20] | but I had to call in every favor | 但我联系了所有人 |
[26:22] | I have so that we could get all the planning done today. | 这样我们今天就能完成计划 |
[26:25] | Can you just go with the flow for once? | 你就不能随一次大流吗 |
[26:30] | Fine. Uh, another half hour. | 好 再半小时 |
[26:33] | Terrific. | 棒 |
[26:34] | And if you’re not sold on the dresses, | 如果这些裙子你都不喜欢 |
[26:35] | I can find a few more options. | 我可以再找别的 |
[26:37] | Nothing princess-y, totally your style. | 没那么公主风 完全你的风格 |
[26:39] | Felicia, | 弗雷西亚 |
[26:40] | I want you to know, I really appreciate | 我想表达我的感激之情 |
[26:43] | how much work you’ve put in to all this. | 感谢你付出的心血 |
[26:45] | Great. So what do you think about simple beiges | 很好 那你觉得主色调定成 |
[26:49] | and light pinks as your color spectrum? | 米黄和浅粉色如何 |
[26:51] | Oh, beige. Isn’t that a little… | 米黄 会不会有点 |
[26:53] | Harsh on most people’s skin tones? | 衬大多数人的肤色都有点刺眼 |
[26:55] | Yes, but I figured you didn’t want any bridesmaids, | 但我猜你也不想要伴娘 |
[26:58] | and it’s such a dignified color scheme. | 而且这种配色很端庄 |
[27:06] | So, can I see it? | 给我看看吧 |
[27:08] | Uh, no, uh, I’m-I’m not sure. | 不 我不知道 |
[27:12] | Look, if it’s not love, | 如果没那么喜欢 |
[27:14] | the one you tried on already | 你之前穿的那件已经 |
[27:15] | is the perfect Camille Saroyan. | 就是完美的凯米拉·瑟罗 |
[27:38] | Is this the model of our killer’s hand? | 这是凶手的手模吗 |
[27:40] | Yeah. It’s based on | 对 这是根据 |
[27:41] | the knuckle prints Brennan found on the victim’s cheek tissue. | 布纳恩从死者脸颊组织上找到的指节纹做的 |
[27:45] | Now all I have to do is compare it | 我现在只需要把它和 |
[27:46] | to our suspects’ hand measurements. | 嫌犯的手部数据进行比较 |
[27:48] | But why are there only four sets of prints? | 但为什么只有四组指节纹呢 |
[27:50] | Was Aubrey not able to get everyone’s? | 奥布里弄不到所有人的手纹吗 |
[27:52] | Everyone except Clark. | 所有人的都在 除了克拉克 |
[27:55] | Man, if Clark would just cooperate, | 如果克拉克能合作一点 |
[27:56] | he’d seem a hell of a lot less guilty. | 他无罪的可能看上去一定比现在大得多 |
[28:01] | No match. | 没有匹配的 |
[28:03] | Which means we’re left with only one potential suspect. | 也就是说我们只剩下一个可能的嫌犯了 |
[28:15] | The evidence doesn’t lie, Dr. Edison. | 证据是不会说谎的 埃迪森博士 |
[28:16] | We know you punched Henry Charles. | 我们知道你揍了亨利·查尔斯 |
[28:18] | Yeah, but I didn’t kill him. | 没错 但我没杀他 |
[28:20] | Clark, it’s to your benefit to say nothing. | 克拉克 为了你自己最好别开口 |
[28:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:23] | – Clark. – No. No. | -克拉克 -不 不 |
[28:25] | Look, you want your story? | 你想听事情的经过吗 |
[28:26] | Look, I punched Henry, | 我的确揍了亨利 |
[28:28] | because I caught him and Hazel together in her tent, | 那是因为我撞见他和黑兹尔一起在帐篷里 |
[28:30] | and I just lost it. | 然后我失控了 |
[28:31] | I’m having trouble with the timeline. | 我有点没明白事件发生的顺序 |
[28:32] | Did you strike him in the tent, or in the hut? | 你是在帐篷里还是小屋里揍了他 |
[28:37] | In the hut. It was… it was later that day. | 在小屋里 是那天晚些时候 |
[28:38] | Listen, I’m not proud of what I did, | 听着 对我的所为我并不引以为豪 |
[28:40] | but Henry was using her, | 但亨利一直在利用她 |
[28:42] | and Hazel meant everything to me. | 而当时黑兹尔就是我的一切 |
[28:44] | So you, you hit him to stand up | 所以你当时为了你自己和黑兹尔 |
[28:46] | for yourself, and Hazel. | 才揍了他 |
[28:50] | Yeah, I just… | 没错 我 |
[28:52] | I did a lot of stupid things for Hazel. | 我为黑兹尔做了很多傻事 |
[28:54] | – Like murder? – No. | -像是谋杀吗 -不是 |
[28:56] | But while she was excavating Captain Frank’s body, | 但当她在挖掘弗兰克船长的尸体时 |
[29:00] | she chipped the C4 vertebra. | 她弄碎了第四节颈椎 |
[29:02] | The log books do not indicate any damage to Frank’s remains. | 但日志上没写任何关于弗兰克遗体的损伤 |
[29:05] | And that’s where the stupid part comes in. | 那就是我当时做的傻事了 |
[29:08] | Hazel was devastated by her mistake. | 黑兹尔为自己的失误而深深自责 |
[29:11] | She was embarrassed, | 她非常为难 |
[29:13] | and I agreed not to log it. | 所以我同意不把这件事写入日志 |
[29:14] | You compromised the data? | 你伪造数据了吗 |
[29:16] | That is a serious breach of your integrity as a scientist. | 这严重违背了你作为科学家的诚信原则 |
[29:20] | I know. I allowed my feelings for someone | 我知道 我任由自己的个人情感 |
[29:23] | to get in the way of my responsibilities. | 左右了我的工作责任 |
[29:24] | Okay, let’s just shut the feelings down right now | 好吧 我们现在别代入个人情感 |
[29:26] | and get back to what happened | 继续说说你揍了亨利·查尔斯 |
[29:27] | after you hit Henry Charles. | 之后的事情 |
[29:29] | I stormed out… alone, to calm down. | 我冲了出去 一个人 想冷静一下 |
[29:33] | And by the time I got back, | 然后在我回去之后 |
[29:34] | we realized Henry was missing. | 我们就发现亨利不见了 |
[29:36] | Great, so not only were you the last person | 很好 所以你不仅是见到他活着的 |
[29:38] | to see him alive, | 最后一个人 |
[29:39] | but you don’t have an alibi. | 还没有不在场证明 |
[29:41] | Look, I know how this looks, Booth. | 我知道这看上去不妙 布斯 |
[29:46] | Please, you have to believe me. | 请你一定要相信我 |
[29:48] | Look, we’ve worked together for nearly a decade, | 我们一起共事了近十年 |
[29:50] | if there’s anyone who could prove my innocence, | 如果有什么人能证明我的清白 |
[29:53] | it’s you. | 那就是你们了 |
[30:01] | I can reexamine the evidence, | 我可以重新对证物进行详细检查 |
[30:04] | but I’m afraid that’s the best I can do. | 但恐怕这是我能做的最大努力了 |
[31:07] | Hey, Bones. | 骨头 |
[31:09] | Booth, what are you doing here? | 布斯 你在这儿干什么 |
[31:10] | I got some coffee and some fuel for you | 我为你 还有这里的各位斜眼们 |
[31:12] | and the, uh, the squints, here. | 买了点咖啡和吃的 |
[31:14] | – That’s so thoughtful. – Well, what can I say, | -真周到 -该怎么说呢 |
[31:15] | I’m a thoughtful kind of a guy, right? | 我就是那种考虑周到的人 对吧 |
[31:17] | Look, I know you’re a bookworm and all, | 知道你是个爱读书的 |
[31:18] | but I thought you told Clark | 但我记得你告诉克拉克 |
[31:19] | that you were going to reexamine the evidence? | 你要重新检查一遍证物的吧 |
[31:22] | I am. I’m re-reading Eldridge’s book. | 我在检查呢 我在重读埃尔德里奇的书 |
[31:25] | He writes with great detail | 他详细记录了 |
[31:27] | about the emotional state of the team, | 整个团队的情感状态 |
[31:29] | but the book makes no reference | 但书里完全没提到 |
[31:30] | to their interpersonal conflicts. | 他们之间的冲突 |
[31:32] | So he fudged a few of the details. What’s the big deal? | 他回避了一些细节 这有什么大不了的 |
[31:34] | What does that have to do with Clark’s case? | 这和克拉克的案子有什么关联 |
[31:36] | Well, this was a best-selling work of scientific non-fiction. | 这是一本畅销科学类非小说文学作品 |
[31:40] | It should be accurate. | 它应该是比较准确的 |
[31:41] | Scientific accuracy doesn’t get your book | 可以肯定的是 科学的准确性 |
[31:43] | on the best-seller list for 72 weeks, that’s for sure, | 可不能让你的书高居畅销榜72周 |
[31:46] | I’ll tell you what. You know what does? | 你知道是什么原因吗 |
[31:48] | People chowing down on their buddies. | 是人们互相残食自己的伙伴 |
[31:52] | it is a shame they didn’t get a better photo | 他们没拍到食人后留下的人骨清晰照片 |
[31:54] | of the cannibalized bones. | 真是令人遗憾 |
[31:55] | I mean, this one… Let’s take a look. | 我是说 这张 看看 |
[31:56] | Is horribly out of focus. | 对焦完全没对上 |
[31:57] | Well… yeah, you know, you’re right, | 是啊 你说的对 |
[31:59] | I guess squints don’t make the best photographers. | 我猜科学家并不是最好的摄影师 |
[32:02] | Unless… | 除非 |
[32:04] | the poor photo quality was intentional. | 他们故意把照片的品质弄得很糟 |
[32:07] | Done so that it would be impossible to scrutinize. | 这样人们就不能细细研究 |
[32:11] | I will let you know when I have something. | 我一发现什么就通知你 |
[32:14] | Was it… Did I say something? | 是 我说了什么吗 |
[32:20] | Brennan, what is this about? | 布纳恩 怎么回事 |
[32:22] | We have been looking at the wrong set of bones. | 我们检查错了骨头 |
[32:25] | I know I’m running on zero sleep, | 我知道我一直在连轴转 |
[32:26] | but don’t tell me I missed another victim? | 但你别告诉我我没发现另一个死者 |
[32:29] | No, these bones are from the Frank Party. | 不是 这些骨头是来自弗兰克队的 |
[32:32] | One of two cannibalized skeletons Eldridge was able | 这是埃尔德里奇在风暴来临前挖掘出的 |
[32:35] | to evacuate before the storm. | 两具食人后留下的头骨之一 |
[32:38] | Mr. Bray, | 布雷先生 |
[32:39] | what do you make of these cut marks? | 你觉得这些切痕是如何造成的 |
[32:41] | They appear to be shallow slices, | 它们看似是浅浅斜切下去的 |
[32:43] | likely caused by the tools | 像是剔骨工具剔肉时 |
[32:44] | used to remove the flesh for eating. | 造成的伤痕 |
[32:45] | You are mistaken. | 你说的不对 |
[32:47] | The implements available to the Frank Party | 弗兰克队当时能持有的工具 |
[32:49] | would have left broader kerf marks. | 应该会留下更宽的切痕 |
[32:51] | And the edges would grow more ragged as the blade dulled, | 边缘也该因为刀刃比较钝而更不平整 |
[32:54] | but none of these did. They’re all identical. | 但这些都不不具备上述特点 它们都一样 |
[32:56] | Couldn’t they have sharpened their knives on something? | 他们有没有可能在什么东西上面磨过刀 |
[32:58] | Well, yes, but based on the knife-sharpening technology of the 1800s, | 有可能 但如果用十九世纪的磨刀技术 |
[33:01] | you’d see evidence – of rolled edges. | 你该能看到证据 就是卷曲的边缘 |
[33:03] | Precisely. | 一点不错 |
[33:05] | These cuts were made with | 这些切痕是由 |
[33:07] | multiple, identical scalpel-sharp blades. | 手术刀般锋利的刀刃数次切割造成 |
[33:10] | Modern blades. | 是现代才有的刀刃 |
[33:11] | Wait a minute, are you saying that… | 等一下 你是在说 |
[33:13] | The Frank Party didn’t eat each other. | 弗兰克队没有自相残食 |
[33:15] | The cannibalism was faked. | 食人是伪造的 |
[33:28] | You lied. We have conclusive proof | 你说了谎 我们有确凿证据证明 |
[33:31] | that you falsified evidence of the Frank Party cannibalism. | 你伪造了弗兰克队食人的证据 |
[33:35] | That’s ridiculous. Why would I do that? | 这真荒唐 我为什么要这么做 |
[33:37] | Well, a boring run-of-the-mill shipwreck | 一具毫不吸引人的普通沉船残骸 |
[33:39] | doesn’t exactly sell books. | 不能让书大卖 |
[33:40] | So you figured you’d turn the Yawner Party | 所以你想到你可以把无聊帮 |
[33:43] | into the Donner Party. | 变成唐纳帮[历史真实食人事件] |
[33:45] | Only, Henry Charles caught you adulterating the bones. | 但是亨利·查尔斯撞破你伪造骨骸的事 |
[33:48] | So you killed him before he had a chance | 所以你在他有机会 |
[33:50] | to expose you as the fraud you truly are. | 揭发你造假之前杀了他 |
[33:52] | Do you have any idea how hard it is | 你知道要在考古学界 |
[33:54] | to make a name for yourself in archaeology? | 挣得名声是多难的事吗 |
[33:56] | So I faked a few details. | 所以我伪造了一些细节 |
[33:58] | – That does not make me a killer. – Right. | -但这不能证明我是凶手 -没错 |
[34:00] | Henry Charles just happened to disappear | 就在亨利·查尔斯威胁要曝光你之后 |
[34:02] | right after he threatened to expose your scam. | 他就莫名失踪了 |
[34:05] | Sometimes you get lucky. | 有时你就是运气好 |
[34:07] | Not this time. | 但这次不是 |
[34:10] | You may discredit me as a scientist, Dr. Brennan. | 你可以质疑我作科学家的资格 布纳恩博士 |
[34:14] | You will never prove that I’m a murderer. | 但你永远无法证明我是凶手 |
[34:21] | We’ve been at this for a while, | 我们已经在这上面耗了不少时间 |
[34:22] | and we still haven’t found anything | 但我们还是没找到任何能证明 |
[34:23] | that ties Eldridge to the murder. | 埃尔德里奇和谋杀有关的证据 |
[34:24] | Dude, I’ve swabbed every nanometer of that head wound. | 各位 我对头部伤口的每一寸都取样化验了 |
[34:27] | There’s nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[34:28] | Nothing from the brain tissue at the wound site, either. | 伤口处的脑组织里也没发现任何东西 |
[34:30] | That’s Charles’ brain? | 这是查尔斯的大脑吗 |
[34:32] | Yeah. It was mummified when it came in, | 对 但它送过来的时候已经脱水了 |
[34:33] | – so I rehydrate it. – Dehydrated? | -所以我让它重新吸水了 -脱水 |
[34:36] | It’s like those capsules that turn into sponge animals. | 这就像那些海绵动物胶囊一样 |
[34:38] | Michael-Vincent loves those. As do I. | 迈克尔·文森特很喜欢玩 我也是 |
[34:41] | Oh, my God. That’s it. | 天哪 就是这个 |
[34:44] | Think of the brain as a sponge. | 把大脑想象成一块海绵 |
[34:46] | As the cerebral crevices dried up, | 当脑沟回脱水之后 |
[34:48] | Charles’ brain condensed into a tighter form, | 查尔斯的大脑缩成更致密的形态 |
[34:51] | folding trace evidence in with it. | 将微小的证据都裹了进去 |
[34:53] | But when you rehydrate it, the tissue expanded. | 但当你给它重新补水后 组织又展开 |
[34:55] | Allowing the particulates from the wound site | 让微粒从伤口处 |
[34:57] | to migrate down one of the porous pathways | 通过一条多孔通路 |
[34:59] | into the brain’s center. | 移动到大脑中部 |
[35:00] | So we need to section the entire brain, | 所以我们需要对整个大脑切片 |
[35:02] | not just the area proximate to the wounds. | 而不是只看伤口附近的部分 |
[35:04] | Already on it. | 我已经在做了 |
[35:14] | Really makes you rethink deli meat. | 这让你重新考虑还吃不吃熟切肉 |
[35:16] | And I’m officially never eating again. | 我正式宣布我再也不会吃了 |
[35:19] | I’m with you. | 我同意 |
[35:21] | At least I’ll fit into | 至少不管弗雷西亚给我挑什么婚纱 |
[35:22] | whatever wedding dress Felicia chose for me. | 我都能穿得下了 |
[35:25] | Why’s she choosing it? It’s your wedding. | 为什么是她选 这是你的婚礼啊 |
[35:26] | Which is why I’m trying to keep the peace. | 所以我想维持这种和平 |
[35:28] | Last thing I need on my wedding day is family drama. | 我不想让我的婚礼演变成一场家庭闹剧 |
[35:30] | Hey, not to butt in, | 我不想干涉 |
[35:31] | but if Angela and I have learned anything | 但如果我和安琪拉在我坐轮椅这件事中 |
[35:33] | from my being in this chair, | 学到了什么 |
[35:34] | it’s that a person can’t possibly know | 那就是如果你不说出口 |
[35:36] | what you’re thinking unless you tell them. | 别人就不可能知道你的想法 |
[35:38] | There. | 在那里 |
[35:41] | I see something. | 我看到了一些东西 |
[35:48] | Based on the discoloration, | 根据变色程度 |
[35:51] | this is a sliver of very old bone. | 这是一块很老的骨头 |
[35:53] | That proves it was Marcus Eldridge. | 这证明了凶手是马库斯·埃尔德里奇 |
[35:55] | He must have gotten that bone chip caught on his ice axe | 他肯定是在伪造食人伤痕时 |
[35:58] | as he was faking the cannibal cuts. | 不小心让骨头碎片附在了冰镐上 |
[36:00] | Then we got him. | 那我们可以定他罪了 |
[36:01] | Not so fast. Something’s not right. | 别急 事有蹊跷 |
[36:04] | This bone chip didn’t come from the cannibalized remains. | 骨头碎片不是被伪造伤痕的尸体上的 |
[36:06] | How can you tell? | 你怎么分辨出来的 |
[36:08] | The slight sloping on this crevice is what you’d see | 这块碎骨上有轻微倾斜 |
[36:10] | on the bifid spinous process of a C4 vertebra. | 通常出现在C4椎骨双叉棘突过程中 |
[36:13] | But I just examined those remains with Dr. Brennan, | 但我和布纳恩博士检查了两具尸体 |
[36:15] | and neither C4 vertebrae were damaged, | C4都完好无损 |
[36:18] | which means Marcus Eldridge isn’t the killer. | 说明马库斯·埃尔德里奇不是凶手 |
[36:21] | But I know who is. | 但我知道凶手是谁 |
[36:28] | You must have been quite humiliated | 当你意识到 |
[36:30] | when you realized you’d damaged Captain Frank’s remains. | 你损坏了弗兰克队长的尸体 你一定很羞愧 |
[36:33] | You brought me back in here for that? | 你就为这事又叫我过来 |
[36:36] | It was an accident. The damage was minor. | 这是个意外 只是轻微的损伤 |
[36:39] | Really, minor, like this size? | 轻微的 差不多这么轻微 |
[36:40] | That is a chip of 150-year-old c4 vertebra. | 这是一个有150年历史的脊椎C4碎片 |
[36:44] | My lab found it embedded in Henry Charles’ brain. | 实验室发现它嵌入了亨利·查尔斯的脑部 |
[36:47] | See, we figured out that this piece of bone | 我们发现这块骨头 |
[36:50] | got stuck in your ice Axe… the one that you used | 嵌入了你的冰镐中 就是那把你用来 |
[36:52] | to manhandle Captain Frank’s remains. | 损坏弗兰克队长尸体的冰镐 |
[36:54] | The bone then migrated to Henry Charles’ brain | 在你用这把冰镐杀害亨利·查尔斯时 |
[36:56] | when you killed him with the very same Axe. | 这片骨头也随之转移到了他的大脑 |
[37:03] | You have no idea what I was up against. | 你完全不知道我要面对的是什么 |
[37:05] | I-I did all of my graduate work under Marcus Eldridge. | 我的毕业设计都是在马库斯·埃尔德里奇手下做的 |
[37:09] | My entire career rode on his recommendation. | 我的职业生涯都要依仗他的推荐 |
[37:11] | If the academic world discredited your advisor, | 如果学术界怀疑你导师的信誉 |
[37:14] | you would have lost your credibility. | 你的信誉也会因此饱受质疑 |
[37:15] | You couldn’t take the chance that Henry Charles | 你不能让亨利·查尔斯 |
[37:17] | would expose the truth. | 有机会揭露真相 |
[37:22] | Eldridge couldn’t even pull off a forgery | 埃尔德里奇居然在这个星球最偏远的地方 |
[37:24] | in the most remote place on this earth. | 都没办法完美造假 |
[37:27] | And then Henry comes along and wants me to help him | 亨利过来找我 希望我帮助他 |
[37:29] | go public with Eldridge’s lies? | 当众揭穿埃尔德里奇的谎言 |
[37:31] | Right, so you just hit him over the head, | 所以你就打了他的头 |
[37:33] | and you tossed him in an 80-foot crevasse. | 把他扔到约25米深的冰缝里 |
[37:35] | It was either that or kiss my career good-bye. | 如果不这样 我的事业就毁了 |
[37:38] | And I was not about to let all of that hard work | 我不能让我那么多辛勤劳动 |
[37:40] | go down the drain. | 毁于一旦 |
[37:46] | I wonder how Clark feels, | 真不知道克拉克此刻的感受 |
[37:48] | knowing that he was in love with a murderer. | 知道自己爱上了一个凶手 |
[37:51] | Well, he’s not a suspect anymore. | 他不再是嫌疑人了 |
[37:52] | I’d say he’s feeling pretty good. | 我想他的感觉应该不错 |
[37:55] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰了什么了吗 |
[37:58] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[37:59] | Got your wedding binder organized. | 整理你的婚礼策划簿 |
[38:02] | Everything’s set, all you need to do is pick a date. | 万事俱备 你只需要挑个日子 |
[38:05] | Wow, that was fast. | 真快 |
[38:07] | It’s what Cam wanted. | 这是凯的希望 |
[38:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:12] | Actually, it isn’t. | 事实上 不是 |
[38:14] | Wait. Please don’t tell me you want to elope. | 等等 别告诉我你们要私奔 |
[38:17] | After all the favors I had to call in? | 我还拉了那么多关系 |
[38:19] | No, I don’t want to elope either. | 不 我不也想私奔 |
[38:21] | You’ve lost me. | 我糊涂了 |
[38:24] | I know it’s silly, but I can’t help it. | 我知道这很傻 但我忍不住 |
[38:26] | I… | 我… |
[38:30] | I want the poof dress | 我想要蓬蓬的纱裙 |
[38:31] | and the champagne waterfalls and the personalized candy bars | 还有香槟瀑布 定制糖果吧 |
[38:34] | and the bridesmaids and the ten-piece band. | 伴娘和十人乐队 |
[38:36] | They have personalized candy bars? | 他们还有定制糖果吧 |
[38:39] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[38:41] | Because I was embarrassed. | 因为我觉得很尴尬 |
[38:42] | It’s a little girl’s fantasy. | 这只是一个小女孩的梦 |
[38:43] | And I just don’t want us to fight anymore. | 我也不希望我们再吵架 |
[38:48] | Cam, we’re sisters. | 凯 我们是姐妹 |
[38:50] | Our relationship ebbs and flows, that’s life. | 我们的关系起起落落 这很正常 |
[38:54] | I love you. That doesn’t change. | 我爱你 这点不会变 |
[38:58] | When did you get so mature? | 你什么时候这么成熟了 |
[39:01] | Around the time I felt terrible | 差不多是在我为了和你男友亲热 |
[39:03] | about making out with your boyfriend. | 而过意不去的时候吧 |
[39:05] | Oh, please don’t tell me | 请别告诉我 |
[39:06] | you made out with Arastoo also? | 你和阿拉斯图也亲热过了 |
[39:08] | Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. | 你的婚礼是你一生中最重要的日子之一 |
[39:11] | All I want is to help make it everything you want it to be. | 我想要的只是让它符合你所有的期望 |
[39:20] | Oh, sorry… listen, uh, | 抱歉 听着 |
[39:22] | if you do plan on having bridesmaids, | 如果你计划要伴娘 |
[39:25] | just promise me you won’t do beige, | 答应我你不会选米黄色礼服 |
[39:27] | ’cause it washes out my skin tone. | 因为它会显得我的肤色暗沉 |
[39:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:43] | Dr. Edison. | 埃迪森博士 |
[39:45] | Please come in. I’m happy to see you. | 请进 见到你很高兴 |
[39:47] | Well, I’m only here because of you. | 是因为你我才来的 |
[39:49] | I simply did my job. | 我只是做了分内的事 |
[39:52] | Did you really think I could have killed Henry Charles? | 你真的以为是我杀了亨利·查尔斯 |
[39:56] | It would have been a disservice to you | 让我考虑我的个人意见 |
[39:58] | for me to consider my personal beliefs, | 会对你造成伤害 |
[40:00] | but no, | 但没有 |
[40:02] | I never thought you were capable of such a crime. | 我从不认为你能犯下这种罪 |
[40:05] | Right. Because my true crime is falsifying evidence. | 因为我真正的罪行是伪造证据 |
[40:09] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻里都传开了 |
[40:10] | They’re crucifying me. | 他们要喷死我了 |
[40:12] | It has caught my attention. | 这引起了我的注意 |
[40:15] | Which is why I’ll be tendering my resignation. | 所以我要递交我的辞呈 |
[40:18] | I should have known the cannibalism was a fraud. | 我应该知道食人是伪造的 |
[40:21] | Any forensic anthropologist | 任何一个有能力 |
[40:23] | worthy of the Jeffersonian would have. | 留在杰斐逊实验室的法医人类学家都能看出来 |
[40:25] | You were not a forensic anthropologist at the time. | 当时你不是一个法医人类学家 |
[40:27] | You were an undergrad persuaded by your professor. | 你只是一个被你教授说服了的快毕业的大学生 |
[40:30] | Yes. But a good scientist relies only on his own analysis. | 是 但好的科学家只依靠他的分析成果 |
[40:35] | Dr. Edison, please take a look at the latest copy | 埃迪森博士 请看一下最新一期 |
[40:37] | of The Forensic Anthropology Times. | 《法医人类学时报》 |
[40:39] | Is it an article written by you? | 这是你写的文章 |
[40:41] | Yes. You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. | 是的 你不应该这么苛责自己 |
[40:43] | The entire scientific world | 整个学术界 |
[40:45] | bought into Marcus Eldridge’s deceit. | 都相信了马库斯·埃尔德里奇的谎言 |
[40:48] | Wait, is this an article in defense of me? | 等等 这是一篇为我辩护的文章吗 |
[40:50] | Mistakes make for better scientists, Dr. Edison. | 错误使科学家进步 埃迪森博士 |
[40:53] | Every expert today has made | 即使是如今的专家 |
[40:55] | a past error of some kind. | 过去也都曾犯错 |
[40:58] | Besides, that’s what friends and teammates do. | 况且 这是朋友和队友该做的 |
[41:02] | They stand up for each other. | 他们为对方撑腰 |
[41:11] | I suggest you get back to work. | 我建议你继续工作 |
[41:14] | I imagine tasks have piled up since you’ve been away. | 我想你不在的期间 未完的工作堆积如山了 |
[41:50] | I’ve never seen Christine so messy. | 我没见过克里斯汀这么脏乱 |
[41:52] | Thankfully, I think that’s the last of the mud. | 谢天谢地 我以为泥巴应该都没了 |
[41:55] | Come on over and have a drink. | 过来喝一杯 |
[41:56] | I tell you, I’m really proud of my two girls | 我和你说 我真为我家里的两个女人 |
[41:59] | for standing up for their friends. | 为了朋友撑腰而骄傲 |
[42:00] | Christine didn’t stand up for anyone. | 克里斯汀没有为别人撑腰 |
[42:02] | She voluntarily joined Emma in the mud | 在卢卡斯把艾玛推进泥巴里后 |
[42:05] | after Lukas pushed her in. | 她自愿和艾玛同甘共苦 |
[42:06] | Solidarity, Bones, all right? | 这是团结 好吗 骨头 |
[42:08] | She jumped into that mud | 她跳进泥巴里 |
[42:11] | with Emma to make a point, | 去陪艾玛是为了表达立场 |
[42:12] | just like you made a point | 就像你写了那篇 |
[42:14] | with that essay you wrote about Clark. | 有关克拉克的文章也是为了表达立场 |
[42:16] | Some point. Marcus Eldridge has been totally discredited, | 什么立场 马库斯·埃尔德里奇名声扫地 |
[42:19] | he’s being sued for fraud, | 他也被告伪造 |
[42:20] | and yet he just landed a two million dollar book deal | 然而他刚刚签下了价值两百万的书约 |
[42:23] | to write an expos on the Charles Expedition. | 去写查尔斯考察队的揭秘文 |
[42:26] | Two million dollars? Wow, I should write an expos on you, | 两百万 我也应该写本关于你的大揭秘 |
[42:28] | and I’ll finally get that ice rink | 我就可以在后院装一个 |
[42:29] | I always wanted in the back. | 我梦寐以求的冰场了 |
[42:30] | Well, an expos on me would be fruitless, | 写关于我的揭秘文是无用功 |
[42:33] | as I have no secrets. | 因为我没有秘密 |
[42:34] | And if we had an extra two million dollars lying around, | 而且如果我们有多余的两百万 |
[42:37] | Booth, we wouldn’t buy an ice rink. Come on. | 我们也不会买冰场的好吗 |
[42:39] | I know… a yacht. | 我知道了 买游艇 |
[42:42] | No, Christine gets seasick. | 不行 克里斯汀晕船 |
[42:44] | Plane. | 买飞机 |
[42:45] | Well, that’s not very eco-friendly, Booth. | 那不利于环保 布斯 |
[42:47] | Okay, what do you suggest, then? | 好吧 那你有什么建议 |
[42:49] | I don’t know… solar panels? | 我不知道 买太阳能板 |
[42:50] | Solar panels? | 太阳能板 |
[42:52] | – I’m talking hypothetical here. – Yes. | -我在假设呢 -是的 |
[42:53] | Well, hypothetically, I would get solar panels. | 如果是假设 我要买太阳能板 |
[42:56] | You have two million dollars to spend, | 你有两百万可以花 |
[42:57] | and that’s what you’re gonna choose? | 你就准备买这个 |
[42:59] | Yes, well, I have to do something to balance out | 是的 我必须要做些事来平衡 |
[43:01] | the carbon footprint of your private plane. | 你私人飞机排放的碳对环境的损害 |