时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Previously on Bones… | |
[00:08] | We’re not dealing with an amateur psychopath. | 我们不是在和业余的变态交手 |
[00:10] | This guy’s a serial murderer. | 这家伙是连环凶手 |
[00:12] | Given the killer’s M.O., | 鉴于凶手的作案手法 |
[00:13] | it is very likely he is out there | 我们说话的当下 |
[00:15] | looking for his next victim as we speak. | 他很可能正在外面寻找下一个受害者 |
[00:17] | You’re not taking responsibility for all this. | 你不用为这些负责 |
[00:19] | Booth.If we hadn’t quit our jobs… | Booth 如果我们没有辞职 |
[00:21] | Allison Monroe still would have been killed. | Allison Monroe仍然会被杀 |
[00:22] | We know that this guy’s got this, like, | 我们知道这家伙有着 |
[00:24] | crazy genius IQ level | 有着天才般的超高智商 |
[00:26] | and he’s manipulative as they come. | 而且他善于操纵别人 |
[00:27] | Talk about a classroom from hell. | 瞧这个来自地狱的教室 |
[00:30] | These are your clothes, Bones. | 这些是你的衣服 Bones |
[00:31] | The victim is meant to be you. | 受害者本来应该是你的 |
[00:37] | As I said on the phone, I’m happy to do | 正如我在电话里说的 无论什么方式 |
[00:38] | whatever I can do to be of assistance. | 我很乐意给你提供帮助 |
[00:40] | But that said, I can’t breach doctor-patient confidentiality. | 但我仍旧不能违反医生与病患间的保密协议 |
[00:44] | I’d like you to return to your dreams. | 我想让你回到梦里 |
[00:46] | If you knew what I knew, you’d be so proud. | 如果你知道我所知道的 你会很自豪的 |
[00:48] | Who is he? Who is he? Who is he? | 他是谁 他是谁 他是谁 |
[00:50] | Breach confidentiality if someone’s in danger. | 如果某人处于危险中就可以违反保密协议 |
[00:53] | – Hey! – Get up here. You understand me? | – 嘿 – 站起来 你听懂了吗 |
[00:54] | She’s missing. He took her, and he’s gonna kill her. | 她不见了 他带走她 他将会杀了她 |
[00:56] | I need your damn notes. | 我需要你那破笔记 |
[00:57] | She said that your hands were burnt, | 她说你的手被烧伤了 |
[00:58] | like they’d been in some kind of an explosion. | 好像经历过某种爆炸 |
[01:00] | Dreams aren’t always literal, | 梦并不总是字面意思那么表面的 |
[01:01] | I mean, Wendell could just be a symbol here. | 我是说 Wendell在这里可能就是一个象征 |
[01:03] | A symbol for what? | 什么的象征 |
[01:05] | For someone who used to work at the lab. | 象征着某个曾经在实验室工作过的人 |
[01:13] | Zack? | Zack? |
[01:15] | Dr. Brennan | Dr. Brennan. |
[01:17] | It is good to see you again. | 再次见到你很高兴 |
[01:19] | You and I… | 你和我 |
[01:22] | We have so much to talk about. | 我们需要好好聊一下 |
[01:27] | Zack | Zack… |
[01:28] | what have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[01:32] | I need to leave. I need to find Booth. | 我要离开 我要去找Booth |
[01:34] | Dr. Brennan. I need Booth. | – Dr. Brennan – 我要Booth |
[01:35] | Please do not attempt to stand. | 请别尝试着站起来 |
[01:37] | The sedative I administered | 我调的镇静剂 |
[01:39] | is still very much in your system. | 还残留在你体内 |
[01:42] | I don’t understand what is happening. | 我没搞懂发生什么了 |
[01:45] | You’ve been asleep for almost two hours. | 你已经睡了将近两个小时了 |
[01:47] | Zack, listen to me. | Zack 听我说 |
[01:51] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[01:53] | If you don’t, Booth will find you, | 如果你不让我走 Booth会找到你的 |
[01:56] | – and when he does… – Stop. | – 当他找到时… – 别说了 |
[01:58] | I’d prefer you not talk about him. | 我不喜欢你说起他 |
[02:02] | Zack, what has happened to you? | Zack 你发生什么事了 |
[02:05] | What happened to your head? | 你的头怎么呢 |
[02:08] | Oh… that. | 哦 这个啊… |
[02:11] | I forgot you haven’t come to see me in some time. | 我忘了你都很久没去看我了 |
[02:18] | Zack | Zack. |
[02:21] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[02:23] | You and I can figure this out together. | 你和我一起能想出个办法来 |
[02:26] | Dr. Brennan, I know you’re used to me | Dr. Brennan 我知道你已经 |
[02:27] | being your assistant, | 习惯了我是你助手的身份 |
[02:29] | always telling me what to do. | 永远都是告诉我该做什么 |
[02:32] | Today, the shoe is on the other foot. | 今天 也该轮到听我的了 |
[02:37] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[02:40] | Hey. Booth’s on his way back from the asylum. | 嘿 Booth已经从精神病院赶回来 |
[02:42] | They have no clue how Zack escaped. | 他们不知道Zack是怎样逃跑的 |
[02:44] | What have you got? | 你查到了什么 |
[02:46] | So, this is security footage | 这是保安视频 |
[02:48] | from inside the Jeffersonian. | Jeffersonian实验室内部的 |
[02:49] | Now, because we were on the phone with Brennan | 因为这一切发生的时候 |
[02:52] | when it happened, | 我们正和Brennan在讲电话 |
[02:53] | we do know the exact time she was taken. | 我们知道她被带走的确切时间 |
[02:56] | The problem is… | 问题是… |
[02:58] | Zack remotely turned off some of the cameras. | Zack远程关闭了某些摄像机镜头 |
[03:00] | It was only for a short interval, | 虽然只是很短的间隔 |
[03:02] | but it… it was enough to give him a… | 但足以给他时间 |
[03:04] | a very clear path. | 无障碍撤退 |
[03:05] | Wait, what about footage of them exiting the building? | 等一下 那有没有他们离开大楼的视频呢 |
[03:09] | That’s what doesn’t make any sense. | 这就是不合理的地方 |
[03:10] | I haven’t found any exterior cameras | 我没找到任何有被关掉过的 |
[03:12] | that have been turned off. | 外部摄像头 |
[03:13] | Which means they can still be somewhere | 这说明他们很有可能 |
[03:15] | within the Jeffersonian. | 还在Jeffersonian里面 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[03:24] | I got Dr. Brennan’s field bag. | 我拿来Dr. Brennan出现场的袋子 |
[03:25] | Just dump it out for me, okay? | 帮我把里面的东西倒出来吧 |
[03:27] | Come on, Wendell, hurry up. | Wendell 赶紧 |
[03:30] | What are we looking for, man? | 我们在找什么 |
[03:31] | I’ll tell you when I see it. | 我看到了会告诉你的 |
[03:33] | Come on, where is it? | 快点啊 在哪呢 |
[03:35] | – Got it. – Hand lotion? | – 找到啦 – 手霜? |
[03:37] | Not just any hand lotion. | 不是简单的手霜 |
[03:38] | This stuff has got glycerin in it. | 这东西里有甘油 |
[03:39] | – What is that thing? – This? | – 这是什么 – 这个吗 |
[03:41] | It’s an explosive trace detector. | 可以当做爆炸物痕迹检测仪 |
[03:43] | Now, I am reprogramming it. | 我重新编写了程序 |
[03:45] | Normally, you would actually screen the glycerin out | 通常你可以筛选出甘油 |
[03:48] | so you don’t end up with a false positive, | 从而减少假阳性结果的出现 |
[03:49] | but I am actually changing it | 但我改了 |
[03:51] | to screen the glycerin in. | 改成筛选甘油 |
[03:52] | Then we can track her down. | 那么我们就可以追踪到她 |
[03:54] | It’s like a digital bloodhound. | 就像电子警犬 |
[03:55] | Yeah, you got it. | 是的 你懂了 |
[03:58] | Bingo. Okay. | 找到 好啦 |
[03:59] | Let’s take this hound for a walk. | 我们带着电子狗出勤吧 |
[04:04] | Okay, so Dr. Brennan was in here, | 好啦 所以Zack带走她的时候 |
[04:05] | examining the remains when Zack took her. | Dr. Brennan正在这里检查遗骸 |
[04:07] | All right then. | 好吧 |
[04:09] | Let’s see what we can smell. Or… | 来看看我们能闻到什么 |
[04:11] | you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[04:12] | Get me to that phone. | 推我过去电话那 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[04:22] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[04:24] | Take me to the table. | 推我去桌子那边 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:27] | Slow, slow, slow. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[04:33] | Come on, Dr. B, where are you? | Dr. B 你在哪 |
[04:36] | W-W-Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下下 |
[04:40] | You did it, man. | 找到啦 |
[04:41] | Call Booth right now. | 马上打电话给Booth |
[04:43] | It’s faint, but I got her. | 虽然很微弱 但我找到她了 |
[04:45] | Booth, this is as far as I could track her, and even here | Booth 我最远只能追踪她到这里 |
[04:49] | the glycerin is almost nonexistent. | 这里的甘油都几乎不存在了 |
[04:50] | Look, where’s this elevator go? | 电梯去哪的 |
[04:51] | Basement and five floors up. | 地下室还有上面的五楼 |
[04:52] | I say we start at the top, work our way down. | 我说咱们从高往下找 |
[04:54] | – Or maybe not. – He’s in the basement. | – 或者不这么找 – 他在地下室 |
[04:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:57] | It’s Zack. Trust me. | 他是Zack 相信我 |
[04:58] | Okay? You understand? | 好吧 你懂不 |
[05:00] | It’s the only place he would take her. | 他只会带她去那 |
[05:38] | Zack, you don’t have to do this. | Zack 你不一定要这么做的 |
[05:39] | Stop. Listen to me. | 别动 听我说 |
[05:40] | No, I’m done listening. | 不 我听够了 |
[05:41] | – Put it down now! – Zack, put the syringe down now. | – 马上放下它 – Zack 把注射器放下 |
[05:43] | I’m gonna count to three. One… | 我数到三 一… |
[05:45] | – Agent Booth. – Two… | – Booth探员 – 二 |
[05:46] | – I need a moment so I can talk. – Three. | – 我需要一点点可以说话的时间 – 三 |
[05:49] | – No, Booth! – Bones, what the hell are you doing? | – 不要 Booth – Bones 你在干什么 |
[05:50] | – Get out of the way. – No, Booth, | – 别挡道 – 不行 Booth |
[05:51] | you don’t understand. The syringe, | 你不懂 这针筒 |
[05:53] | he wasn’t going to use it on me. | 他没打算用在我身上 |
[05:54] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼话 |
[05:55] | Dr. Brennan is telling the truth. | Dr. Brennan说的是真的 |
[05:57] | My plan was to inject myself. | 我的计划是给自己注射的 |
[05:58] | This is sodium thiopental. | 这些是硫喷妥钠 |
[06:00] | Truth serum. | 吐真剂 |
[06:01] | I need Dr. Brennan to believe me. | 我需要Dr. Brennan相信我 |
[06:03] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[07:14] | Dr. Saroyan, hey. | 嘿 Dr. Saroyan |
[07:18] | You sure you want to be out here? | 你确定你想在这里 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I… | 嗯 我… |
[07:21] | Dr. Brennan’s safe, so… | Dr. Brennan安全了 所以… |
[07:23] | I just… | 我只是… |
[07:26] | I needed to see him with my own eyes. | 我需要亲眼看看他 |
[07:29] | It’s hard to believe, isn’t it? | 很难以置信 是吧 |
[07:31] | I mean, I never knew Zack, | 我是说 我从来都不了解Zack |
[07:34] | not like you guys, but… | 不像你们 但… |
[07:36] | still, I don’t know, just… looking at him… | 不知道 就是…看着他 |
[07:40] | You would think he was as harmless as a child. | 你会觉得他如孩子般无害 |
[07:43] | That’s what we all thought the last time. | 这也是我们所有人的想法 |
[07:46] | So what do you think made him crack? | 那么你觉得是什么让他崩溃了呢 |
[07:48] | I mean, that lobbyist he killed, that was like ten years ago. | 那个被他杀了的说客 都已经是十年前的事情了 |
[08:01] | Just get your stuff, I’m gonna take you to go see the doctor. | 拿好你的东西 我要带你去看医生 |
[08:03] | No… what? No, I’m fine. Nothing is wrong with me. | 不…什么 我很好 我什么事都没有 |
[08:06] | What are you talking about, “Fine”? Nothing’s wrong with you? | 你在说什么 很好? 你什么事都没有? |
[08:07] | You just said maybe Zack didn’t do it. | 你刚说了或许不是Zack做的 |
[08:08] | I need to go home to see Christine and… | 我要回家看看Christine还有… |
[08:10] | Listen, the kids are fine. | 听着 孩子们都很好 |
[08:12] | Do you understand me? They are safe. | 你听到了吗 他们都很安全 |
[08:13] | – Okay? – I need to see them. | – 好吧 – 我要看看他们 |
[08:14] | Trust me, you need to just… | 相信我 你只需要… |
[08:16] | calm down, all right? | 冷静下来 好吧 |
[08:17] | Just calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[08:20] | All right? | 好吧 |
[08:21] | Look, Zack… did this. | 听着 Zack…干的 |
[08:23] | Do you understand me? You had nightmares | 你懂我吗 你做噩梦 |
[08:24] | about a guy with burned hands. | 梦到一个手被烧伤的人 |
[08:27] | I am well aware of that, | 我很清楚 |
[08:28] | Booth. I had nightmares | Booth 我做噩梦 |
[08:29] | because of evidence that insinuated Zack. | 是因为证据都暗示是Zack |
[08:32] | Innocent people don’t escape from sanitariums | 无辜的人是不会从疗养院逃跑出来 |
[08:34] | to proclaim their innocence! | 然后说他们是无辜的 |
[08:35] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[08:36] | What Zack did is completely illogical, | Zack的所作所为都很不合逻辑 |
[08:39] | I know, but I still… I need to… | 我知道 但我依旧…我需要… |
[08:41] | No! No, this is not right. | 不 这错得很离谱 |
[08:42] | There is no other way of looking at this. | 没有其他解释 |
[08:44] | Zack is a convicted murderer. | Zack是有罪的杀人犯 |
[08:45] | He tried to kidnap you. | 他试图绑架你 |
[08:47] | And he wanted to kill you. | 他还想杀了你 |
[08:48] | Then why didn’t he? | 那为什么他没有杀我呢 |
[08:50] | He could have killed me at any time, | 他随时都可以杀了我 |
[08:53] | but he didn’t. | 但他没有这么做 |
[08:55] | I need to talk to him. I need to know… | 我要跟他谈谈 我要知道… |
[08:57] | No, stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[08:58] | All right, just… | 好吧 就… |
[09:00] | – stop talking. – I love you. | – 别说了 – 我爱你 |
[09:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:05] | Hey, Hodgins, slow down, man. Talk to me. | 嘿 Hodgins 慢点 跟我说话 |
[09:08] | I can see that you’re upset. | 我能看出你很不开心 |
[09:09] | I’m telling you, if I had been in that basement, | 我告诉你 如果我在那个地下室里 |
[09:11] | this needle here wouldn’t be in evidence. | 这根针根本就不会成为证据 |
[09:13] | Nope. I would’ve shoved it down his throat, | 绝不 我会直接插进他喉咙里 |
[09:15] | made sure it punctured every one of his organs on the way down. | 保证一路往下戳穿他每一个器官 |
[09:17] | That’s… creative. | 很有创意 |
[09:19] | Oh, damn it. | 哦 见鬼 |
[09:20] | Oh, damn it. Aah! | 真见鬼 啊 |
[09:22] | Damn it! Oh, Hodgins, hey, hey, hey. | – 见鬼 – Hodgins 嘿 |
[09:23] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[09:24] | It’s just another spasm. I got you. I got you. | 你又抽筋了 我扶着你 扶着你呢 |
[09:26] | I got you. | 扶住你了 |
[09:27] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[09:29] | Okay. Okay. | – 好了 – 好了 |
[09:30] | Trust me, this pain is nothing | 相信我 跟我现在心里的感觉比起来 |
[09:33] | compared to how I’m feeling here, man. | 这点痛真不算什么 哥们儿 |
[09:36] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[09:40] | Here. Here, here, here. | 来 好了好了 |
[09:41] | I’m good, I’m good, I’m good. | 我没事 我很好 |
[09:42] | No, no, just take one of these for the pain, all right | 你吃一片这个止痛 好吗 |
[09:51] | You really think Zack was gonna kill her, don’t you? | 你真的以为Zack要杀她 是吗 |
[09:55] | No doubt whatsoever. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[10:00] | But what about the sodium thiopental? | 可是那些硫喷妥钠是怎么回事 |
[10:02] | Truth serum? | 吐真剂么 |
[10:04] | Come on, Wendell, don’t even go there. | 得了吧 Wendell 想都别往那儿想 |
[10:07] | Hey, I’m-I’m sure you’re right, all right, | 嘿 我知道你是对的 好吗 |
[10:10] | but you don’t think it’s… at least a possibility | 可是你难道不认为 至少他有可能 |
[10:13] | that he’s telling the truth? | 说的是实话吗 |
[10:14] | I mean, maybe it was someone else. | 我是说 也许凶手是其他人 |
[10:16] | I mean, we-we know this killer is manipulative. | 我的意思是 我们知道凶手非常有控制欲 |
[10:18] | Stop it. Listen to me. | 停止 听我说 |
[10:20] | Zack is guilty, end of story. | Zack有罪 讨论结束 |
[10:25] | Dr. Brennan, oh, wow, it’s so good to see you. | Dr. Brennan 很高兴见到你 |
[10:28] | Oh, okay. Thank you. | 哦 好吧 谢谢 |
[10:29] | So much hugging. | 这么多抱抱 |
[10:31] | Perhaps I should be kidnapped more often. | 也许我应该经常被绑架一下 |
[10:33] | No. No. | – 不 – 不 |
[10:34] | How are the kids? They’re fine. | – 孩子们还好吗 – 他们很好 |
[10:35] | And clueless. | 而且毫不知情 |
[10:36] | My dad is taking such good care of them, | 我爸爸把他们照顾得很好 |
[10:38] | they had no idea I was missing, which is a good thing. | 他们都不知道我失踪了 这是好事 |
[10:41] | Right, uh, well, Booth, Dr. Brennan, | 好吧 那个 Booth Dr. Brennan |
[10:43] | this is Dr. Roshan. He is the head of the facility | 这位是Roshan医生 他是Zack入住的 |
[10:46] | where Zack was institutionalized. | 精神病院的负责人 |
[10:48] | Dr. Roshan, thank you so much for being here. | Roshan医生 十分感谢你能前来 |
[10:50] | Do you have any idea how Zack managed to escape? | 你知道Zack是怎么逃出去的吗 |
[10:52] | Uh, not yet. | 还不知道 |
[10:54] | Unfortunately, as you are aware, | 很不幸 你们都明白 |
[10:55] | Zack is a very intelligent young man. | Zack是一个非常聪明的年轻人 |
[10:57] | Right. And the box here. | 没错 这个盒子 |
[10:59] | Right? I’m assuming that this is Zack Addy’s personal effects? | 我猜这些都是Zack Addy的个人物品吧? |
[11:02] | Yes, I…thought you might want to see these. | 对 我想你们可能想看看 |
[11:04] | The photographs, | 照片啊 |
[11:05] | some press clippings… | 一些媒体简报啊 |
[11:07] | As you can see, he was very fond of you, Dr. Brennan. | 你们可以看到 他很喜欢你 Dr. Brennan |
[11:10] | I am relieved to see that you were not harmed. | 看到你安然无恙我就放心了 |
[11:12] | Unfortunately, three other victims | 不幸的是 另外三个受害者 |
[11:14] | weren’t so lucky, Doctor. | 就没这么幸运了 医生 |
[11:15] | Allison Monroe | Allison Monroe, |
[11:16] | Douglas Burkhart | Douglas Burkhart |
[11:17] | and Melissa Goodman. | 和Melissa Goodman |
[11:18] | – Each of them were killed six months apart. | 每个人被杀的时间间隔是6个月 |
[11:20] | Wait. I’m sorry, are you implying that | 等一下 不好意思 你是在说 |
[11:22] | Zack was leaving our facility at will for over a year? | Zack已经随心所欲出入我们医院一年了吗 |
[11:26] | No. We are not implying anything. | 不 我们并没这么说 |
[11:28] | These are stills from a surveillance camera | 这些是从距离你们医院半条街的 |
[11:31] | half a block away from your facility. | 监控摄像头上调出来的照片 |
[11:33] | That one is from six months ago. | 这一张是六个月以前的 |
[11:37] | To tell the truth, we don’t know how long he’s been coming and going. | 说实话 我们不知道他这样来去自如多久了 |
[11:42] | Dr. Roshan, I have to ask. | Roshan医生 我必须要问你 |
[11:44] | I noticed that Zack had a scar across his forehead, | 我注意到Zack额头上有一道刀疤 |
[11:46] | almost like he’d had a surgery, | 很像是做完手术留下来的 |
[11:48] | – like a lobotomy. – No. | – 像一个额叶切除术 – 不 |
[11:49] | Zack’s scar didn’t occur because of any procedure. | Zack的刀疤不是做手术留下来的 |
[11:52] | Okay, then what happened to him? | 好吧 那他到底发生了什么事 |
[11:54] | Zack was receiving regular visits from an associate of yours, | 以前你们的同事经常会来探望Zack |
[11:57] | a psychologist named Dr. Sweets. | 一位名叫Dr. Sweets的心理医生 |
[12:01] | They… they were seeing each other almost every week. | 他们 他们几乎每周都见面 |
[12:03] | But, then, when Dr. Sweets was murdered, | 可后来 当Dr. Sweets被杀害后 |
[12:05] | Zack had trouble processing. | Zack很难接受事实 |
[12:07] | He threw himself into a fit of rage, | 他使自己陷于盛怒之中 |
[12:09] | and that’s when he self-injured. | 结果造成了自残 |
[12:12] | Since then, Zack has been different. | 从那时起 Zack变得不同了 |
[12:15] | Withdrawn, I think, is the… | 我认为孤僻是对他 |
[12:17] | best way to describe him. | 最恰当的描述 |
[12:21] | Listen, Booth, why don’t you, uh… | 听我说 Booth 为什么不 |
[12:23] | why don’t you let me have the first crack at him? No. | – 不如先让我对他进行盘问 – 不 |
[12:26] | I’m the one Zack wanted to see; I should be present. | Zack想见的人是我 我应该在场 |
[12:29] | No. Aubrey’s right. | 不 Aubrey是对的 |
[12:30] | Zack wants you, which is the last thing | Zack想见你 |
[12:32] | that we should give him. | 我们更不能让他如愿以偿 |
[12:39] | Dr. Addy, hello. My name is Special Agent James Aubrey. | Dr. Addy 你好 我是特别探员James Aubrey |
[12:42] | As you can imagine, | 你可以想象 |
[12:43] | I’ve got quite a few questions to ask you. | 我有好多问题要问你 |
[12:46] | No. I would prefer to only speak with Dr. Brennan. | 不 我只愿跟Dr. Brennan说话 |
[12:48] | Communicating with someone of lesser intellect | 跟不那么聪明的人沟通 |
[12:51] | is difficult for me. | 对我来说有点难 |
[12:52] | No offense taken. | 我就不和你一般见识了 |
[12:57] | Now, Zack, you, uh, you told Dr. Brennan | 那么 Zack 你告诉Dr. Brennan |
[13:01] | that you were innocent. | 你是无辜的 |
[13:02] | I am innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[13:04] | Look, ask him if he’s innocent of the kidnapping. | 听着 问他对于绑架是否无辜 |
[13:07] | So… | 所以 |
[13:09] | you’re denying that you kidnapped Dr. Brennan? | 你也不承认绑架Dr. Brennan咯 |
[13:11] | The escape and kidnapping were necessary evils. | 出逃和绑架是必要的罪恶 |
[13:15] | I knew her life was in danger. | 我知道她有生命危险 |
[13:17] | So why didn’t you just call her up and tell her? | 那你为什么不直接打电话告诉她呢 |
[13:19] | I am not well versed in social etiquette. | 我不是很精通社交礼节 |
[13:22] | But I believe, when dealing with accusations | 可是我相信 当面临像连环凶手 |
[13:24] | of serial murder, it is best to meet face to face. | 这样的指控时 最好是跟人面对面交流 |
[13:27] | Look, ask him how he even knows about the killer. | 听好 问他到底怎么知道这个凶手的 |
[13:30] | There’s nothing in the press. | 我们没有向媒体曝光 |
[13:31] | Zack, why don’t you help me out here? | Zack 你不如帮我个忙 |
[13:33] | If you’re not responsible, as you say, | 如果你并没有做 就像你说的那样 |
[13:36] | then how do you even know about this supposed killer? | 那你到底从哪儿听说这个所谓的凶手的呢 |
[13:40] | Because I’ve been reading Dr. Brennan’s e-mails. | 因为我一直在看Dr. Brennan的电子邮件 |
[13:43] | Given the evidence, it was only a matter of time | 从证据上来说 把我当成主要嫌疑犯 |
[13:46] | until I was considered the prime suspect. | 只是一个时间问题罢了 |
[13:48] | Wait. You’ve been reading Dr. Brennan’s e-mail? How? | 等一下 你在看Dr. Brennan的电邮 怎么看啊 |
[13:53] | I hope you appreciate I’m being forthright. | 我希望你能欣赏我的直率 |
[13:55] | Honesty, I’m told, is the best policy. | 就我所知 诚实是最好的方式 |
[13:57] | Although, from the look on your face, | 尽管如此 从你脸上的表情来看 |
[13:59] | I’m not sure that axiom holds true. | 我不能确定这个真理是否那么真 |
[14:02] | For the past several years, | 过去这几年 |
[14:04] | I’ve been allowing myself free time at night | 我经常晚上自己从 |
[14:06] | outside the sanitarium. | 疗养院里出去 |
[14:08] | You’ve been breaking out? | 你偷溜出去? |
[14:10] | Yes, and then “Breaking” Into the local library in order to read | 对 为了看书还偷溜进当地的图书馆 |
[14:14] | and also to access their computers | 使用他们的电脑 |
[14:16] | so I can keep up-to-date with all my friends and colleagues. | 这样我可以知道朋友和同事的近况 |
[14:18] | Dr. Brennan Hodgins Angela Dr. Brennan, Hodgins, Angela, | |
[14:21] | and Dr. Saroyan. | 还有 Dr. Saroyan |
[14:23] | Zack, you’ve been spying on all of their e-mail accounts? | Zack 你就一直在监视他们所有人的电子邮件吗 |
[14:27] | I do not care for the word “Spy.” | 我不在乎你用监视这个词 |
[14:29] | But, yes, I’ve been keeping myself abreast of | 但我的确一直在了解 |
[14:32] | what they’ve been doing on a day-to-day basis. | 他们每天在做什么 |
[14:35] | Let me ask you, you mentioned everyone at the Jeffersonian. | 那我问你 你提到了Jeffersonian的每个人 |
[14:40] | What about Agent Booth? | 那么Booth探员呢 |
[14:42] | You been spying on him, too? No. | – 你也在监视他的邮件吗 – 不 |
[14:45] | Agent Booth and I are not friends. | Booth探员不是我的朋友 |
[14:49] | So, how did you feel | 那么 Booth跟Dr. Brennan结婚 |
[14:51] | about Agent Booth marrying Dr. Brennan | 还生了两个小孩 |
[14:55] | and then having two children with her? | 对于这个你是什么感受呢 |
[15:13] | Hey. Is this the computer from the library? | 嘿 这台电脑是图书馆的吗 |
[15:15] | The one Zack was using to check in on us? | Zack拿来查看我们行踪的那一台? |
[15:17] | Yeah. Look at this. | 对 看这个 |
[15:20] | So, this is his account. | 这是他的账号 |
[15:22] | Check out the subfolders. | 你看这个子文件夹 |
[15:25] | Unbelievable. So he had access to all my e-mails? | 难以相信 他看了我所有的邮件吗 |
[15:28] | Yep. | 对 |
[15:29] | I have to say, though, he did show some sense of discretion. | 不过我得说 他倒是还算谨慎 |
[15:33] | He didn’t open any of the photo attachments | 他没有点开任何我跟Hodgins |
[15:35] | between Hodgins and me. | 之间发送的附件 |
[15:37] | Not that you and Arastoo do that. Or… do you? | 你和Arastoo不这么做吧 还是你们也做 |
[15:41] | We do not. | 我们不发 |
[15:43] | Not over e-mail. | 至少不从电邮发 |
[15:48] | Angela, what is that untitled folder? | Angela 那个未命名的文件夹是什么 |
[15:52] | Let me check it out. | 让我看一下 |
[15:55] | Dr. Alexander Bancroft. | Alexander Bancroft医生 |
[15:58] | Why does that name sound so familiar? | 为什么这个名字听起来这么耳熟呢 |
[16:00] | Oh, my God. | 哦老天爷 |
[16:01] | Um… this has to be a mistake. | 呃 这肯定是错的 |
[16:06] | So, this puppet show from hell | 那么 这些来自地狱的木偶 |
[16:08] | is everything probative we found in Graham Reynolds’ basement. | 就是我们从Graham Reynolds地下室找到的所有证据了 |
[16:10] | As you can see, there’s blood trace on the drill bit and spindle as well. | 你们可以看到 在钻头和主轴上都有血迹 |
[16:14] | Dr. Saroyan’s in the process of matching the blood to each of the victims. | Dr. Saroyan正在将血液与每个受害者做配对 |
[16:16] | Also, over here, I’ve got sodium sulfide, | 还有 看这儿 我发现了硫化钠 |
[16:18] | calcium hydrosulfide, and dimethylamine– | 氢硫化钙和二甲胺 |
[16:20] | I mean, everything you need to tan a body. | 足够用来把一具尸体制成革 |
[16:22] | What about osteological evidence? | 骨骼方面的证据呢 |
[16:23] | In the basement, we found some bone shards on the floor, | 在地下室里 我们在地板上找到一些骨头碎片 |
[16:25] | most likely cast off when the killer drilled holes into his victims. | 很可能是凶手往受害者身上钻洞时掉下来的 |
[16:28] | I’m still in the process of matching the shards to each of them. | 我正在把这些碎片和每个受害者做匹配 |
[16:31] | Hey. Sorry to interrupt. | 嘿 不好意思插一句 |
[16:33] | – Can I talk to you for a minute? – All right, yeah. | – 我能跟你说个事吗 – 当然啦 |
[16:35] | No, say what you got to say. I just… I’m gonna keep working. | 不 就直接说吧 我得继续工作 |
[16:37] | ‘Cause I’m not gonna stop until we get what we need to convict. | 在找到能定罪的证据前 我是不会停下来 |
[16:41] | On the computer Zack was using, | 在Zack用的电脑上 |
[16:43] | I… found that he was not only reading our e-mails | 我发现他不仅是在看我们的邮件 |
[16:47] | but that he also set up a dummy account under another name. | 而且还用其他名字开了个小号 |
[16:52] | Dr. Alexander Bancroft. | Alexander Bancroft医生 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry, | 让我插一句 |
[16:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白了 |
[17:00] | Who is Dr. Bancroft? | 谁是Bancroft医生 |
[17:01] | Wait, this is who you were telling me about. | 等等 你告诉过我这个人吧 |
[17:03] | Bancroft is a world-renowned neurosurgeon. | Bancroft是一位世界闻名的神经外科医生 |
[17:05] | He’s the one that your physical therapist | 他就是你理疗医生 |
[17:06] | has been consulting with. | 一直在咨询的专家 |
[17:07] | He’s the one who developed the protocol | 就是他设定了治疗方案 |
[17:09] | that restored feeling in Hodgins’ legs. | 让Hodgins的双腿恢复知觉 |
[17:12] | I’m not following. What does this have to do with Zack? | 我更不明白了 这跟Zack有什么关系啊 |
[17:16] | Dr. Bancroft never actually spoke to Hodgins’ therapist. | Bancroft医生从来没有跟Hodgins的理疗师说过话 |
[17:20] | It was Zack, | 是Zack |
[17:22] | e-mailing and calling on a burner cell. | 一直在写邮件 用一次性手机打电话 |
[17:24] | Zack is the one who developed the protocol | 是Zack制定了你现在的 |
[17:27] | that you’ve been following. | 治疗方案 |
[17:29] | Zack is the one who’s going to make it | Zack就是那个能让 |
[17:31] | so that Hodgins can walk. | Hodgins行走的人 |
[17:35] | Look, Aubrey, okay, I’m not saying that Zack didn’t do it. | 听着 Aubrey 我不是说不是Zack干的 |
[17:37] | All I’m saying is what he did for Hodgins is nice. | 我是说他对Hodgins所做的很赞 |
[17:40] | – That’s all. – Yeah. | – 就是这样 – 对 |
[17:41] | Nice? I mean, you realize we’re talking about the person | 还很好吗 你知道我们在谈论的人 |
[17:43] | – who kidnapped your wife here. – I get all that, okay? | – 还绑架了你的老婆吗 – 我明白 好么 |
[17:45] | But… he’s trying to help Hodgins walk. | 但是 他在帮Hodgins站起来行走 |
[17:48] | I mean, that’s nice when you think about it. | 我是说 你想到这点就觉得很好 |
[17:50] | Doesn’t make him innocent | 这不会洗脱他的嫌疑 |
[17:51] | I mean, I’m sure Norman Bates was nice, | 我很确定Norman Bates(电影惊魂记男主) |
[17:53] | at least when it came to his mother. | 至少对他妈妈挺好 |
[17:54] | Besides, I mean, look at our board. | 还有 看看我们这块小白板 |
[17:56] | Look at the killer’s M.O. | 看看凶手的作案手法 |
[17:57] | First, he kills his victims as humanely as possible, | 首先 他尽可能仁慈地杀了被害者们 |
[17:59] | takes care of them for six months, | 照顾了他们六个月 |
[18:01] | and then brutally kills them again. | 然后残忍地再次杀了他们 |
[18:03] | I get it, Aubrey. You know what, it- it fits. | 我懂你意思 Aubrey 这 这正好符合 |
[18:05] | I mean, and Zack here, you know? | 我是说 Zack |
[18:09] | Being kind to Hodgins and… | 他对Hodgins很好 |
[18:11] | You’re not convinced. | 你不相信 |
[18:12] | I just want some outside help on this. | 我只是想得到些第三方意见 |
[18:14] | Call Behavioral Analysis. | 找行为分析部门 |
[18:15] | See if there’s a profiler available. | 看有没有侧写员有空 |
[18:17] | Um, I think maybe I could be of some help with that. | 呃 我想我可以帮上点忙 |
[18:19] | Karen, what are you doing here? | Karen 你在这儿干啥 |
[18:21] | I thought you got transferred to Kansas City. | 我以为你调去堪萨斯城了 |
[18:23] | Yes, I was transferred. | 是的 我的确调过去了 |
[18:24] | But then I left and now I’m back. | 但我离开了 现在又回来了 |
[18:26] | As is self- evident. | 显而易见 |
[18:28] | So… | 所以 |
[18:30] | anything new going on? | 有新进展么 |
[18:40] | Dr. Brennan, I wanted to let you know that | Dr. Brennan 我想让你知道 |
[18:42] | I’ve identified the bone shards we found in the puppeteer’s basement. | 我已鉴定出我们在木偶师地下室找到的碎骨片了 |
[18:44] | Did all the fragments belong to our previous victims? | 那些碎片全都属于之前的受害者吗 |
[18:47] | Yes. Based on the texture and color, | 没错 根据骨纹理和颜色 |
[18:49] | I was able to ascribe the majority of the fragments | 我能够确定大部分碎骨片属于 |
[18:51] | to Melissa Goodman, the most recent victim. | Melissa Goodman 最新的受害者 |
[18:53] | What about any evidence that could possibly exonerate | 那有没有能证明Dr. Addy |
[18:57] | or… convict Dr. Addy? | 有罪或是无罪的证据呢 |
[19:00] | No. | 没有 |
[19:02] | I didn’t find any such evidence. | 我没找到任何那样的证据 |
[19:03] | Nor was I looking for any. | 我也没有去寻找那样的证据 |
[19:05] | You always taught me to examine the evidence | 你总是告诉我要毫无偏见地 |
[19:07] | without any preconceived bias. | 去检验证据 |
[19:08] | And unless you say otherwise, | 除非你不这样说 |
[19:10] | that is what I’m gonna continue to do. | 我会继续保持这种态度 |
[19:14] | Mr. Bray, I- if you would, | Mr. Bray 如果可以的话 |
[19:16] | I could use an extra set of eyes. | 我想让你也看看 |
[19:20] | While performing a histological examination | 在对这个有缺损的门牙碎片 |
[19:23] | on this chipped fragment of a central incisor, | 进行组织学检验时 |
[19:26] | I found something of note. | 我发现点东西 |
[19:28] | This piece of tooth shows tetracycline banding. | 这片牙组织显示四环素牙斑 |
[19:30] | Evidence that the victim took antibiotics before age eight. | 证明受害者在八岁前使用过四环素类抗生素 |
[19:33] | Right, but I’ve already examined all three victims, | 没错 但我已经检验过全部三名受害者 |
[19:36] | – and this banding wasn’t present in any of their teeth – I concur. | – 他们的牙齿没有显示出任何四环素牙斑 – 我同意 |
[19:39] | Which means this fragment came from a fourth victim. | 说明这个碎牙片来自第四名受害者 |
[19:44] | Okay. No. But here… | 好吧 不 但是这儿 |
[19:47] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[19:48] | – What? – No. Oh. | – 什么 – 不是吧 哦 |
[19:50] | If it was latent, it could be… | 如果这是隐藏的 它可能是 |
[19:52] | I’m just gonna orange Post- it. | 我再用张橙色的便利贴 |
[19:53] | Move this guy here | 把这东西移过来 |
[19:56] | and here. And then I can… Yellow. Uh, | 这儿 然后我就能 黄色的 |
[19:59] | green. | 绿色 |
[20:01] | I got it. I got it. | 我知道了 我知道了 |
[20:03] | Wow. What’d you get? | 哇 你知道什么了 |
[20:05] | – I got it. – What? | – 我找到了 – 什么 |
[20:07] | Dissociative identity disorder. | 分离性身份识别障碍症 |
[20:09] | – What, he’s got multiple personalities? – Yes. | – 什么 他有多重人格 – 对 |
[20:11] | Think about it | 想想吧 |
[20:11] | Think about the way the bodies were disposed of. | 想想凶手处理尸体的方法 |
[20:13] | I mean, they weren’t hidden at all. | 我是说他压根儿没把之藏起来 |
[20:15] | He wants us to find them. – | 他想让我们去找尸体 |
[20:16] | Which suggests he wants to get caught. | 也说明他想被我们捉到 |
[20:17] | Yes, but then he keeps killing two personalities in conflict. | 对 他的两种人格一直在发生冲突 |
[20:21] | – Wait a second, does Zack fit that profile? – Well, yes. | – 等一下 Zack适应这个侧写么 – 对 |
[20:24] | Uh, well, and- and no. | 呃 好吧 不 不 |
[20:25] | Although Dr. Addy’s never been diagnosed | 尽管 Dr. Addy从未被诊断过 |
[20:27] | with dissociative identity disorder, | 患有分离性身份识别障碍症 |
[20:29] | it could have been brought on by the trauma to his head. | 可能由他的头部创伤而引起 |
[20:31] | But wouldn’t he be aware of this other personality? | 但他难道不会意识到另一个人格吗 |
[20:34] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[20:34] | Memory loss is a symptom of this condition. | 记忆缺失是这种疾病的症状之一 |
[20:37] | So one personality isn’t cognizant of what the other is doing. | 所以一个人格根本不知道另一个人格在做什么 |
[20:41] | What about Dr. Faulk? | 那Faulk医生呢 |
[20:42] | You still think he could’ve done it? | 你还是认为他可能是凶手吗 |
[20:43] | I think that he is an excellent suspect. | 我觉得他是完美的嫌疑人 |
[20:45] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[20:46] | His parents were murdered when he was seven years old. | 他父母在他七岁时被杀了 |
[20:48] | That’s exactly the kind of trauma | 那正好是能够引起 |
[20:49] | that brings on D.I.D. Plus, | 分离性身份识别障碍症的创伤 加上 |
[20:51] | he’s a psychiatrist, and, in general, they tend to be like… | 他是个精神病专家 一般来说 他们比较容易 |
[20:53] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思的 |
[20:55] | Yeah, we’re aware of the type. | 嗯 我们知道那种类型 |
[20:57] | Get an agent on Faulk right away, all right? | 马上找个人跟着Faulk 好么 |
[20:59] | I want to know where he’s at at all times | 我想知道他的全部动态 |
[21:00] | Get someone outside of his house. | 找个人在他家外面蹲点 |
[21:01] | I don’t care where they are. | 不管他们蹲哪儿 |
[21:02] | – Find him. – Hello. Booth. | – 找到他 – 嘿 Booth |
[21:04] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Cam, slow down. | Cam 慢点说 |
[21:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:09] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[21:10] | What do you mean Bones is gone? | 你说Bones走了是什么意思 |
[21:21] | Whoa. This is even creepier than I imagined. | 吼 这简直比我想象的更诡异 |
[21:24] | Oh, sorry. Uh, this is Booth on the phone. | 哦 抱歉 呃 Booth打过来的 |
[21:27] | – Why don’t you take the wall by the windows? – Okay. | – 不如你靠着窗户那边的墙走 – 好的 |
[21:31] | Hello, Booth? | 嘿 Booth |
[21:32] | Bones, what the hell is going on? Where are you? | Bones 发生什么事了 你在哪儿 |
[21:34] | I’m in Graham Reynolds’ basement. | 我在Graham Reynolds的地下室 |
[21:36] | No, no, no. You can’t do that. | 不 不 不 你不能这样 |
[21:38] | You don’t… you don’t just leave without telling me or Cam. | 你不能不知会我或Cam就擅自离开 |
[21:41] | I wasn’t aware I needed permission. | 我不知道我还需要获得什么允许 |
[21:43] | You don’t. Except, of course, | 你的确不需要 |
[21:45] | the day after you get kidnapped. | 但这是你被绑架后的第二天 |
[21:46] | I’m coming to get you. | 我来找你 |
[21:47] | No, Booth, I assure you, we are safe. | 不用 Booth 我向你保证 我们很安全 |
[21:50] | In all likelihood, Zack is the responsible party, | 十有八九 Zack和这事有关 |
[21:52] | and he is in custody. | 他现在被关着 |
[21:54] | Bones, listen to me. Get out of there right now. | Bones 听我说 马上离开那儿 |
[21:56] | Booth, I promise I’m fine. | Booth 我保证我很好 |
[21:58] | Nothing is going to happen. | 不会有事的 |
[22:00] | I’m at a crime scene. It’s secure. | 我在一个犯罪现场 这很安全 |
[22:03] | Dr. Brennan. | Dr. Brennan. |
[22:04] | Hold on. No, Booth, you don’t understand. | 等等 不 Booth 你不明白 |
[22:06] | I found a tooth fragment that doesn’t belong to any of the victims. | 我发现一片不属于任何一个受害者的碎牙片 |
[22:09] | What are you talking about? There’s a fourth victim? | 你在说什么 有第四个受害者吗 |
[22:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:13] | Listen, Bones, do me a favor. | 听着 Bones 就当帮我一个忙 |
[22:14] | Just get out of the basement right now. | 立刻离开那个地下室 |
[22:15] | Will you listen to me for once? | 你就听我一次好吗 |
[22:17] | Booth, I can’t hear you. You’re breaking up. | Booth 我听不到你说话 断线了 |
[22:19] | Hold on. Hold on! | 等等 等等 |
[22:20] | Geez, Bones… | 天呐 Bones |
[22:29] | Wendell? Are you okay, Wendell? | Wendell 你还好吗 Wendell |
[22:31] | Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s going on? | 等等 怎么了 |
[22:32] | Wendell | Wendell. |
[22:34] | Hey, sorry, Dr. B. | 嘿 抱歉 Dr. B |
[22:35] | I slipped trying to open this door. | 我想打开这扇门 但滑了一跤 |
[22:38] | – Booth? – Is he okay? | – Booth – 他还好吗 |
[22:39] | Yes, we’re fine. Mr. Bray found something. | 嗯 我们很好 Mr. Bray发现点东西 |
[22:42] | It’s some kind of hidden door. | 好像是隐藏的门 |
[22:45] | What do you mean, a door? What’s inside? | 你说啥 一扇门 里面有什么 |
[22:47] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[22:56] | Bones, are you there? | Bones 你还在吗 |
[22:57] | Oh… | 哦 |
[23:01] | Booth, it’s the other victim. | Booth 是另一个受害者 |
[23:04] | Half of the body is missing. | 尸体的一半不见了 |
[23:11] | The rounded supraorbital margins suggest | 眼眶边缘的圆形切迹说明 |
[23:14] | the victim was male. | 受害者是男性 |
[23:15] | Also based on the partially fused epiphyseal unions of the humeri, | 从肱骨骨骺联合上的局部溶合痕迹看 |
[23:18] | it appears he was still growing. | 他还在生长时期 |
[23:20] | The victim was a teenager? | 受害者是个少年吗 |
[23:22] | That’s not at all consistent with the others. | 这和其他受害者完全不一样 |
[23:24] | And he’s missing the entire lower half of his body. | 而且他的下半身全部丢失了 |
[23:27] | I’m just saying, | 我就提一句 |
[23:29] | in case you missed that… little detail. | 怕你们遗漏了这个 小细节 |
[23:31] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[23:32] | there’s just enough tissue around the hair | 头发周围还残存足够多的组织 |
[23:35] | that I should be able to run a tox screen. | 我应该可以做个毒理测试 |
[23:37] | Dr. Brennan, take a look at this exfoliation of the cortical bone. | Dr. Brennan 看看这个骨皮质表面脱落物 |
[23:40] | It suggests the victim was killed, | 这说明受害者 |
[23:43] | I’d say, between ten and 20 years ago. | 我会说 在大概10- 20年前被杀 |
[23:46] | So that means this victim predates the others. | 这说明这个受害者死于其他受害者之前 |
[23:49] | And that would mean Zack was a teenager as well | 那也意味着Zack那时 |
[23:54] | at time of death. | 也是个少年 |
[23:56] | Okay, I’ll start the facial reconstruction | 好吧 我要开始面部重建了 |
[23:57] | and see if I can find anything in missing persons. | 然后看看能不能从失踪人口里找到些什么 |
[24:01] | What about cause of death? | 那死因呢 |
[24:02] | Nothing readily apparent, | 目前未明 |
[24:04] | but look at the inferior margin of the L4 vertebra. | 但看看第四节脊椎下边缘 |
[24:07] | The striae suggests that it was cut by some kind of saw. | 条纹显示这是被某种锯子锯过 |
[24:10] | Dr. Hodgins, please swab for particulate evidence. | Dr. Hodgins 请采集微粒证据 |
[24:15] | Dr. Hodgins | Dr. Hodgins? |
[24:17] | You’re only now noticing he’s not here, aren’t you? | 你现在才注意到他不在这儿 对吗 |
[24:20] | We couldn’t stop him from going. | 我们不能阻止他离开 |
[24:26] | Zack, I’ve brought you some visitors. | Zack 有人来看你了 |
[24:28] | Hodgins | Hodgins. |
[24:30] | This is unexpected. | 这简直太意外了 |
[24:33] | And Ms. Delfs. | 还有Ms. Delfs |
[24:36] | It is a pleasure to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[24:38] | Oh, I’m… | 哦 我很 |
[24:39] | flattered that you remember. | 荣幸你还记得我 |
[24:40] | It was just so many years ago. | 多少年前的事了 |
[24:42] | But, um, I was working on my dissertation, | 但 呃 我那时还在搞论文 |
[24:44] | and Zack was nice enough to grant me | 然后Zack很友好地答应我 |
[24:46] | a series of interviews. | 进行一系列采访 |
[24:47] | Ms. Delfs was just one of many who came to see me. | Ms. Delfs只是众多来看我的人中的一个 |
[24:50] | It is odd, | 这有点奇怪 |
[24:52] | but being perceived as a murderous cannibal | 但被当作一个凶残的食人族 |
[24:54] | does have some advantages. | 还是有点好处的 |
[24:56] | Okay, Dr. Lecter, | 好吧 Dr. Lecter |
[24:58] | why don’t you take a seat? | 为什么不坐下来呢 |
[25:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:01] | Dr. Hodgins here has got some questions for you. | Dr. Hodgins有点问题想问你 |
[25:10] | Zack, look at me. | Zack 看着我 |
[25:16] | Angela found the e- mails that you sent. | Angela找到一些你发的邮件 |
[25:19] | The ones in Dr. Bancroft’s name. | 那些以Bancroft医生名义的邮件 |
[25:24] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[25:25] | You are right to be angry with me. | 你生我气是正常的 |
[25:28] | No, Zack, what you did… | 不 Zack 你做的 |
[25:32] | it was genius… it worked. | 太聪明了 这起作用了 |
[25:35] | I have feeling again in my legs. | 我的腿部有感觉了 |
[25:37] | Hodgins, you should not be thanking me. | Hodgins 你不需要感谢我 |
[25:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:41] | Is it because you feel guilt | 是因为你对之前所做的事情 |
[25:43] | for other things that you’ve done? | 有罪恶感 |
[25:44] | No, the reason Dr. Hodgins should not be thanking me | 不 Dr.Hodgins不应该感谢我 |
[25:47] | is because ultimately the treatment is | 是因为这个治疗 |
[25:49] | unlikely to work. | 最终是没有效果的 |
[25:50] | But that’s what I’m telling you. | 但我要告诉你 |
[25:52] | It worked. I have feeling. | 治疗有效果了 我的腿部有知觉了 |
[25:54] | No, what you have is pain | 不 你所感受到的疼痛 |
[25:56] | from compromised nervous activity in the sacral plexus. | 只是骶丛神经活动导致的 |
[25:59] | The truth is, you only have a slim chance, | 事实是 你只有非常小的机会 |
[26:03] | less than one percent, that you will regain mobility. | 不到百分之一的机率 你可以再次活动 |
[26:06] | So you don’t think that it’s gonna work? | 所以你觉得这个不会有效果 |
[26:15] | I have been told, | 我一直被告知 |
[26:17] | although it has not been proven scientifically, | 心存希望 有时候有治愈的能力 |
[26:20] | that hope can sometimes have the power to heal. | 尽管这还没被学术证明 |
[26:23] | Hope is what I was trying to give you. | 我试着要给你的东西是希望 |
[26:26] | But my fear is… | 但是我的担心是 |
[26:30] | all I’ve brought you is pain. | 我带给你的只有疼痛 |
[26:42] | Dr. Faulk? Hello? | – Faulk医生 – 你好 |
[26:44] | Booth | Booth… Hmm? |
[26:46] | I don’t think he’s here. You think? | – 我觉得他不在这里 – 你觉得啊 |
[26:52] | Aubrey, it’s Booth. | Aubrey 我是Booth |
[26:53] | I want you to put an APB out on Dr. Faulk. | 我想要你对Faulk医生进行通缉 |
[26:55] | Agent Booth… | Booth探员 |
[26:56] | Dr. Brennan, it’s good to see you again. | Dr.Brennan 真高兴又见到你了 |
[27:00] | I’m glad to see you’re unharmed. | 我很高兴看见你没有受伤 |
[27:02] | Your husband, when… when last we spoke, | 你的丈夫 在我们上次交谈的时候 |
[27:05] | when he assaulted me, | 他袭击了我 |
[27:07] | insisted that you were in harm’s way. | 还坚持认为你处于危险之中 |
[27:09] | We just need to ask you a few questions, | 我们只是想问你几个问题 |
[27:10] | that’s all, Dr. Faulk. | 仅此而已 Faulk医生 |
[27:11] | Starting with your relationship with Dr. Zack Addy. | 先从你和Dr. Zack Addy的关系说起 |
[27:15] | You knew him, didn’t you? | 你认识他 是吗 |
[27:16] | Dr. Brennan, are you aware that | Dr.Brennan你有没有意识到 |
[27:19] | the average murderer has an IQ of less than 90? | 一般凶手的智商都不到90 |
[27:22] | To talk with one whose IQ is double that | 能和一个拥有双倍智商的人交谈 |
[27:24] | is not an opportunity you let pass by. | 是机不可失的 |
[27:26] | So you don’t think that it’s strange | 所以你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[27:28] | that you failed to mention that you knew Dr. Addy? | 你没有提及你认识Dr.Addy |
[27:30] | – No. – No. | – 不 – 不奇怪 |
[27:32] | No, what is strange is that Dr. Brennan never equated Zack | 奇怪的是Dr.Brennan从来没有把 |
[27:34] | with the man in her nightmare. | Zack当做出现在她噩梦中的人 |
[27:37] | Which could either be denial, | 这要么是不愿承认 |
[27:39] | or you think Dr. Addy is innocent. | 要么你觉得Dr.Addy是无辜的 |
[27:44] | Officers, thank you very much for coming. | 警官 非常感谢你们的到来 |
[27:47] | Please escort Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan | 请护送Booth探员 和 Dr.Brennan |
[27:50] | out of the building. | 离开这里 |
[27:52] | I called them as soon as you arrived. | 当你们到达的时候我就给他们打了电话 |
[27:54] | I have a restraining order against Agent Booth | 我已经申请了对于Booth探员的限制令 |
[27:57] | for pulling his gun on me. | 以免他朝我举枪 |
[27:59] | No. | 不 |
[28:01] | We’re not done here, Doctor. | 这事儿我们没完 医生 |
[28:02] | Agent Booth, Dr. Brennan, a word of advice. | Booth探员 Dr. Brennan 给你们一点建议 |
[28:07] | The person you’re searching for | 你们在寻找的人 |
[28:09] | has a pathological need for control. | 有一种病态的控制需求 |
[28:12] | He, or she, will want | 他或她 将会 |
[28:15] | to get as close to you as possible, to… | 尽可能的接近你 |
[28:17] | manipulate you. | 为了操纵你 |
[28:19] | Steer your investigation. | 操控你们的调查 |
[28:25] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[28:29] | Come on, Booth. | 走吧 Booth |
[28:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:45] | Hey, you got a sec? | 你有空吗 |
[28:47] | Yeah, what is it? | 有 怎么了 |
[28:48] | Karen has an idea | Karen有个想法 |
[28:49] | that she’d like to run by you. | 她想让你来实行 |
[28:50] | Ooh, thank you, Agent Aubrey, | 噢噢 谢谢 Aubrey探员 |
[28:52] | for your enthusiasm– you’re a heck of a salesman. | 多谢你的热情 你是个糟透的销售员 |
[28:55] | Yeah, what is it, Delfs? | 是什么 Delfs |
[28:56] | Just spit it out, will you? | 说出来吧 |
[28:57] | I was just wondering if you were open to | 我只是想知道 |
[28:58] | having another forensic anthropologist | 你是否愿意让其他法医人类学家 |
[29:00] | consult on the case. | 来调查这个案件 |
[29:02] | Booth, she wants to give Zack access to the case file. | Booth 她希望能够让Zack接触到这些文件 |
[29:04] | No. No way. Get out, both of you. | 不 绝对不可能 出去 你们两个 |
[29:06] | – Out. Done. No. No. No. – Okay, | – 出去 绝对不可能 – 好吧 |
[29:07] | just-just think about it for a minute. | 就考虑一下 |
[29:08] | No. Booth, just think about this. Hear me out. | Booth 考虑一下 听一下我的说法 |
[29:10] | There are two ways this can go. | 这件事现在可以有两种结果 |
[29:12] | Let’s say Zack is innocent. | 我们说Zack是无辜的 |
[29:13] | He takes a look, doesn’t find anything, | 他看了一眼 什么都没有发现 |
[29:15] | or, better, he looks and finds something that we missed. | 或者 更好的是 他发现了我们忽略的东西 |
[29:18] | So you think he’s innocent? | 所以你认为他是无辜的 |
[29:20] | Oh, no, he totally did it, | 不 就是他干的 |
[29:22] | which is why I want to confront him with what he’s done, | 这就是为什么我想就他所做的事与他当面对质 |
[29:25] | because then, maybe… | 因为 也许 |
[29:26] | His other personality will present itself. | 他的另外一种人格会出现 |
[29:29] | Look, I know it’s a long shot, | 听着 我知道这是一个大胆的尝试 |
[29:31] | but just… let me talk to Zack. | 但是 就让我和Zack聊一下 |
[29:33] | Okay? Let me be the one to present him with the case file. | 好吗 就让我带着档案去和他交流 |
[29:36] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[29:37] | Tell Zack the plan, will you? | 告诉Zack这个计划 好吗 |
[29:40] | Aubrey | Aubrey. |
[29:41] | Do me a favor, will you? | 帮我一个忙好吗 |
[29:43] | Contact the field office in Kansas City, all right? | 联系在堪萨斯城的警官 好吗 |
[29:45] | I want you to talk to Delfs’ supervisor. | 我想让你和Delf的长官谈谈 |
[29:47] | I want to find out why she left. | 我想知道她为什么要离开 |
[29:50] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:51] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[29:54] | Here. Let me show you what I found. | 这里 给你看看我的发现 |
[29:55] | After repositioning the vertebrae, | 当我把脊椎重组后 |
[29:57] | I saw that there were lateral compression fractures | 我发现在左侧二三四节 |
[29:59] | along the L2, 3, and 4, | 这些地方有死后受压骨折 |
[30:02] | with deterioration of the articular facets. | 伴随着关节面的磨损 |
[30:04] | So he had severe scoliosis. | 所以他有很严重的脊椎侧凸 |
[30:06] | Only I’m not seeing any evidence of bone grafting, | 但是我还没有找到任何有关骨头移植的证据 |
[30:10] | which means the poor guy | 这就意味着这个可怜的人 |
[30:11] | didn’t have any corrective surgery. | 没有得到矫正手术治疗 |
[30:14] | And what about the severing in the spine? | 在脊椎处的切断伤口呢 |
[30:15] | Any idea what kind of saw was used? | 知道是哪种锯子造成的吗 |
[30:17] | So, within the wound, | 在这个伤口里面 |
[30:18] | I found traces of martensitic stainless steel. | 我发现了马氏体不锈钢的痕迹 |
[30:21] | That’s surgical steel. | 这是一种医用钢 |
[30:23] | Yeah, which means that | 这就意味着 |
[30:24] | his spine was most likely severed with a surgical saw. | 有可能是一把医用锯子造成的这个切口 |
[30:28] | That fits with my findings as well. | 这和我的发现也是一致的 |
[30:30] | In the tissue, I found propofol, | 在人体组织上 我发现了异丙酚 |
[30:32] | which suggests he died on the operating table. | 这就表明他死在手术台上 |
[30:35] | Hey. I finished my facial reconstruction. | 我完成了面部重塑 |
[30:38] | There were no matches in missing persons | 在失踪人口中没有找到匹配人口 |
[30:40] | or in any other database. | 其他数据库里也没有 |
[30:42] | So we’ve got nothing. | 所以 我们什么结果都没有 |
[30:52] | I wanted to see how Zack was doing. | 我想看看Zack的情况 |
[30:53] | Ah, it’s been a couple hours. | 已经这样好几个小时了 |
[30:54] | He’s been poring through the evidence like a machine. | 他就像一台机器一样不停地看着文件 |
[30:56] | – So no admission of guilt? – No. | – 所以没有任何认罪 – 没有 |
[30:58] | He’s been nothing but professional. | 他表现得超级专业化 |
[31:00] | Calm, collected, all Dr. Jekyll. | 冷静 淡定 完全是Dr. Jekyll(化身博士的善良人格) |
[31:02] | No sign of Mr. Hyde. | 没有Mr. Hyde(化身博士的邪恶人格)出现的迹象 |
[31:03] | I want to speak to him. | 我想和他说话 |
[31:05] | No… No. Yes. | – 不行 – 去吧 |
[31:07] | Yes. We need to keep pushing Zack. | 我们需要一直逼着Zack |
[31:08] | Look, this is the perfect opportunity. | 这是一个完美的机会 |
[31:09] | If it is him, | 如果是他干的 |
[31:11] | this will help lure out the alternate identity. | 这会帮助我们引诱出他的另一人格 |
[31:12] | What if it’s not him? | 如果不是他呢 |
[31:14] | Well, then your wife | 那么你的妻子 |
[31:15] | will be in no danger whatsoever. | 也不会陷入任何危险 |
[31:16] | Please, Booth. | 求你了 Booth |
[31:17] | I-I need to do this. | 我需要这样做 |
[31:19] | Yes, just stick with me. Bones, just… | 好吧 就跟我保持联系 Bones |
[31:20] | I like this part. | 我喜欢这部分 |
[31:25] | Dr. Brennan | Dr. Brennan. |
[31:26] | It is so good to have you joining me. | 你能加入我们真好 |
[31:28] | It’s been too long since we have worked side by side. | 我们已经很久没有并肩合作过了 |
[31:31] | Zack, before we begin, | Zack 在我们开始之前 |
[31:32] | I just want to make sure that you’ve had enough time | 我只是想保证你有足够的时间 |
[31:34] | to review all the evidence. | 来重新检查这些证据 |
[31:36] | – You’ve seen the crime scene photos, correct? – Yes, thank you. | – 你已经看过案发现场的照片了 对吗 – 是的 谢谢 |
[31:38] | I’ve had ample time. | 我的时间很充裕 |
[31:39] | If Dr. Brennan and I could proceed… | Dr. Brennan和我能够开始了吗 |
[31:41] | Uh, yes. Just one question before we start. | 是的 在我开始之前有一个问题 |
[31:43] | I-I wondered… | 我想知道 |
[31:45] | what you thought of my profile of the killer. | 你是怎么看待我对凶手的侧写 |
[31:48] | My opinion is immaterial. | 我的想法并不重要 |
[31:50] | My expertise is in forensic anthropology, not psychology. | 我的专业是在人类法医学而不是心理学 |
[31:54] | Yes, I know. You know what? | 是的 我知道 你知道吗 |
[31:56] | One more question… Sorry. | 还有一个问题 对不起 |
[31:57] | Um, what about blackouts? | 那么暂时性昏厥呢 |
[32:00] | Have you had any in the last year? | 你在过去的一年中有过吗 |
[32:08] | Zack | Zack. |
[32:09] | If you and I are going to continue, | 如果你想我们之间的谈话继续 |
[32:12] | you have to answer that. | 你必须要回答 |
[32:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:18] | I admit I have had lapses in memory, | 我承认我有时候会失忆 |
[32:20] | most likely due to changes in my medication. | 很有可能是由于药品的改变 |
[32:22] | Now may we continue? | 现在我们可以继续吗 |
[32:24] | Oh, please. | 好的 请 |
[32:27] | Dr. Brennan | Dr. Brennan. |
[32:29] | If we could, | 如果我们可以 |
[32:30] | I would like to start with the third victim. | 我想从第三个死者开始 |
[32:33] | Specifically, on the right hand, | 尤其是 在右手 |
[32:35] | you found longitudinal fractures | 你可以发现纵向形的骨折 |
[32:37] | of the second, third and fourth proximal phalanges. | 在二三四相邻的耻骨上 |
[32:39] | The killer struggled with this victim. | 凶手和死者产生搏斗 |
[32:42] | Because he is physically weak. | 因为他身体很虚弱 |
[32:43] | Now, look at the direct fracture | 看这个沿着枕骨的边缘 |
[32:45] | along the base of the occipital. | 直接的骨折 |
[32:51] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:54] | How are they doing? | 他们怎么样了 |
[32:56] | Uh, you know. | 你知道的 |
[32:58] | I got nothing, how about you? | 什么都没有 你怎么样了 |
[33:00] | Well, I talked to Karen’s supervisor in Kansas City, | 我和Karen在堪萨斯城的主管谈了一下 |
[33:01] | a guy named Paul Crawford, you know him? | 有个叫做Paul Crawford的人 你认识他吗 |
[33:04] | No, but let me guess, nothing happened. | 不认识 但是让我猜一下 什么都没有发生 |
[33:06] | Well, I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我不是特别确定 |
[33:07] | When I asked why Karen left, Paul said– and I quote– | 当我问Karen为什么要走的时候 Paul说 我复述原话 |
[33:11] | “Legally,” He couldn’t comment. | 合法的 他不能做任何评价 |
[33:13] | – What does that mean? – I have no idea. | – 这是什么意思 – 我也不知道 |
[33:14] | I’m gonna keep asking around, but | 我会继续打听这件事情 |
[33:16] | in the meantime, you want me to take Karen off the case? | 但是与此同时 你希望Karen远离这个案子吗 |
[33:19] | No, not yet. | 不 现在还没有 |
[33:20] | And also I got Dr. Roshan waiting for you. | 同时我让Roshan医生在外面等你了 |
[33:22] | Apparently he’s got some suspects | 很明显他发现一些嫌疑人 |
[33:23] | he wants you to look at. | 希望你能看看 |
[33:24] | Okay, bring him in. | 好的 带他进来 |
[33:28] | Doc. | 医生 |
[33:31] | Agent Booth, thank you for seeing me. | Booth探员 谢谢你能够见我 |
[33:33] | I wanted you to have these as soon as possible. | 我想让你尽快知道这些 |
[33:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:37] | The former inmates– | 之前的病人们 |
[33:38] | each one of whom spent considerable time with Dr. Addy, | 每一个都跟Dr. Addy长时间相处过 |
[33:41] | and each one suffered from D.I.D. | 都罹患分离性身份识别障碍症 |
[33:43] | All right, Aubrey, do me a favor– get on this right away | 好吧 Aubrey 帮我个忙 马上着手这件事 |
[33:45] | -and see if you can track them down. -Thanks. Got it. | – 看看你能否查到什么结果 – 多谢 知道了 |
[33:53] | -What’s going on? -I’m sorry, | – 发生了什么 – 我很抱歉 |
[33:55] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 很抱歉 我本不想吓到你们的 |
[33:56] | We tried to get you over the intercom, and then | 我们试过用内部通话设备叫你 |
[33:58] | when you didn’t come, I might have kind of panicked | 你没来 我就有点慌了 |
[33:59] | Relax, just breathe it out. | 放轻松 深呼吸 |
[34:00] | Bones, what’s going on? | Bones 发生了什么 |
[34:02] | It’s okay, Booth, I’m fine. | 没什么 Booth 我很好 |
[34:03] | Zack | Zack? |
[34:05] | What have you done to him? | 你们对他做了什么 |
[34:07] | He’s okay. Nothing happened, | 他很好 什么也没发生 |
[34:08] | it’s just that he… | 只是他 |
[34:13] | …we have come to a conclusion. | 我们得出了一个结论 |
[34:19] | Dr. Roshan, uh, | Roshan医生 |
[34:21] | i-if it is all right, | 如 如果可以的话 |
[34:23] | I would very much like to return to the institution. | 我很想回到医院 |
[34:26] | This time to maximum security. | 而且是一家安全监控最严密的医院 |
[34:31] | Wait, what the hell happened? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[34:32] | Brennan and Zack | Brennan和Zack |
[34:33] | have reviewed all the evidence, | 检查了所有的证据 |
[34:34] | and although Zack doesn’t remember committing such crimes | 尽管Zack不记得犯下过这些罪行 |
[34:38] | He and I agree the evidence is conclusive. | 他和我都同意这证据确凿 |
[34:42] | He’s guilty. | 他有罪 |
[34:51] | Booth, come on. Let me take care of this. | Booth 算了 让我来处理吧 |
[34:52] | I can fill out the form, | 我可以填好表格 |
[34:54] | let me drive him back to the asylum. | 让我把他送回精神病院 |
[34:55] | I got it. I am fine. | 我知道了 我很好 |
[34:56] | – Okay? – I do not get you, | – 好吗 – 我搞不懂你 |
[34:58] | you know that? I mean, all of the evidence | 你知道吗 我是说 所有的证据 |
[34:59] | points to Zack, even he can’t deny it, | 都指向了Zack 甚至连他自己也没法否认 |
[35:01] | but now you don’t think that he did it. | 但现在你却不认为是他做的了 |
[35:03] | Look, it’s… It doesn’t matter, okay? | 听着 这 这不是重点 好吗 |
[35:04] | -It’s just a gut feeling, that’s all. -Well, | – 只是一种直觉 就是 这样 – 好吧 |
[35:07] | maybe your gut needs a probiotic. | 好吧 你的肠子可能需要点儿益生菌了 |
[35:07] | gut一词有“直觉”和“肠子”两种义项,此处为双关笑话 | |
[35:10] | It’s a probiotic– it’s, like, a health thing. | 就是益生乳酸菌 它呢 算是一种保健品 |
[35:11] | Stop. I got your point, okay? | 停 我懂你的意思 好吗 |
[35:14] | You think that Zack is guilty, | 你认为Zack是有罪的 |
[35:15] | but once again my gut is telling me something else | 但再次重申 我的直觉告诉我这里另有蹊跷 |
[35:17] | all right | 好吗 |
[35:17] | Once again? Hold on a second, what are you saying? | 再一次 你等下 你在说什么 |
[35:19] | Are you saying that you didn’t think he was guilty | 你是说你认为第一个政治说客的案子 |
[35:21] | the first time with the lobbyist? | 不是他犯的吗 |
[35:23] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[35:29] | Ms. Delfs, for the last time, I’m fine. | Ms. Delfs 我再说最后一遍 我很好 |
[35:32] | Please stop following me. | 请不要再跟着我了 |
[35:33] | Well, Dr. Brennan, I’m just trying to help. | 呃 Dr. Brennan 我只是试图帮上忙 |
[35:35] | I really think that after what happened with Zack, | 我真的觉得在Zack的事情发生以后 |
[35:37] | you need time to process. | 你需要些时间来调整消化 |
[35:38] | I would like you to leave. | 我更希望你离开这 |
[35:40] | Dr. Brennan | Dr. Brennan, |
[35:42] | you’re not thinking rationally. | 你现在不是在理性地思考 |
[35:44] | I mean, what are you even doing here? | 你来这儿要做什么 |
[35:46] | There’s no more work to be done. | 没有更多的工作需要做了 |
[35:48] | You’re safe, it’s over. | 你安全了 一切都结束了 |
[35:50] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[35:52] | Dr. Brennan | Dr. Brennan. |
[35:56] | I think you need to come with me. | 我觉得你需要和我在一起 |
[35:57] | – Let’s find you a place to sit down. – No. | – 让我们给你找个地方坐下来 – 不用 |
[35:59] | Dr. Faulk warned us | Faulk医生警告过我们 |
[36:01] | someone would insert themselves into the case, | 有人会把他们自己硬加进案件之中 |
[36:04] | manipulate it. | 操控它 |
[36:05] | That the killer would need to feel in control. | 凶手需要握住控制权 |
[36:07] | The ki… | 凶… |
[36:09] | Oh… | 噢 |
[36:10] | Oh, my God. Are you serious? | 哦 我的天呐 你认真的吗 |
[36:12] | -I need to know why you left your last job. -Uh, | – 我需要知道你为什么放弃了你上一份工作 – 呃 |
[36:15] | okay– it’s because my married boss | 好 因为我已婚的上司 |
[36:18] | kept hitting on me, incessantly, | 无休止地纠缠我 |
[36:20] | so I hit him back. | 所以我做出了反击 |
[36:22] | Incessantly. | 无间断的 |
[36:25] | Dr. Brennan, is everything okay? | Dr. Brennan 一切都还好吗 |
[36:27] | Yeah, everything’s fine, | 是啊 都还正常 |
[36:28] | except for a whole lot of crazy going on. | 除了有一些很疯狂的想法 |
[36:30] | Uh, Mr. Bray, I’m fine, unless… | 呃 Mr. Bray 我很好 除非 |
[36:33] | unless you have something. | 除非你有什么事要说 |
[36:34] | Uh, yes, actually, I did find something | 是的 事实上 我是发现了一些事 |
[36:37] | Here, take a look at the victim’s L4. | 这儿 看看受害者的第四腰椎 |
[36:39] | There appears to be a sliver of fused vertebra attached, | 椎骨那里似乎沾有熔化的金属银 |
[36:42] | but what doesn’t make sense… | 但看起来不合理的是 |
[36:43] | Is that the sliver is connected at a near 90-degree angle. | 那银片是呈约90度角 |
[36:49] | Oh, I know what happened. | 噢 我知道发生了什么 |
[36:52] | The lower half of the body is not missing. | 肢体的下半部分并没有消失 |
[36:55] | It’s still attached to a living person. | 它依然还连结在某个活人身上 |
[36:58] | Don’t you see? | 看到了吗 |
[37:01] | This half of the body | 这半个身体 |
[37:03] | used to be part of a larger whole. | 以前是一个更大的整体的一部分 |
[37:05] | A conjoined twin. | 一个连体的双胞胎 |
[37:07] | It fits. After being separated from his other half, | 这就说得通了 与他的连体兄弟分离后 |
[37:11] | the killer must have adopted his dead twin’s personality. | 凶手肯定用了他死去兄弟的人格 |
[37:15] | Zack didn’t do it. | 不是Zack干的 |
[37:16] | Aside from the one on his forehead, | 而且除了额头上的伤疤 |
[37:18] | he has no scars on his body. | 他全身上下没有其他疤痕 |
[37:20] | Yeah, I’m not even gonna ask how you know that. | 我不打算问你是怎么知道的 |
[37:22] | We need to go through the hospital records. | 我们需要检查医疗记录 |
[37:23] | A surgery like this would be exceedingly rare. | 这一类的手术一定极其罕见 |
[37:26] | If we can figure out who performed the surgery… | 如果我们能查出是谁做了这个手术 |
[37:28] | No, that would take too much time. | 不 那太花时间了 |
[37:29] | I know a quicker way to find identity. | 我有一个更迅速的方法来找到他身份 |
[37:33] | Okay, so, this is my facial reconstruction of the teenage victim. | 好吧 这是我给这个青少年被害者做的面部重建 |
[37:37] | Okay, now I need you to start aging him. | 好 现在我需要你让他变老 |
[37:38] | How far ahead do you want to go? | 你需要给他增加多少岁 |
[37:40] | From the exfoliation on the cortical bone, | 从皮质骨的剥落情况看 |
[37:42] | we know the victim was exhumed between ten and 20 years ago. | 我们知道被害人的尸体是在10到20年前被掘出 |
[37:44] | Angela, start by adding ten years, then readjust, | Angela 先加上十年 然后再调整 |
[37:47] | adding one year at a time. | 一年一年地往上加 |
[37:50] | I can’t believe that Zack didn’t do it. | 我没法相信不是Zack干的 |
[37:53] | The killer manipulated us into believing that he did. | 凶手操纵我们 诱使我们相信是他干的 |
[37:56] | Which means | 所以说 |
[37:57] | whoever did this | 不管谁是主谋 |
[37:58] | must have known Zack intimately. | 他一定非常了解Zack 与他关系密切 |
[38:00] | Known how to steer the evidence. | 熟知如何操纵证据 |
[38:04] | Wait, stop. Angela, uh, | 等等 停 Angela 呃 |
[38:06] | please pull up your scan of the skull. | 加上你对头骨的扫描 |
[38:15] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[38:16] | The markers indicate male, but the overall dimensions | 我们的标样显示他是男性 但从各个维度来看 |
[38:21] | are less robust in size. | 身形都不算魁梧 |
[38:22] | Right, because he was a kid. | 对 因为他还是个孩子 |
[38:23] | He also could have been of Eastern Indian decent, | 他也有东印度血统 |
[38:26] | so let me change the skin tone. | 所以让我改一下他的皮肤色调 |
[38:32] | Oh, my God. Uh, add a beard and glasses. | 噢 我的天 加上胡子和眼镜 |
[38:38] | I need to call Booth. | 我得打电话给Booth |
[38:45] | Bones, what’s up? I was just heading back. | Bones 怎么了 我正在往回赶 |
[38:47] | Booth, Zack didn’t do it. | Booth 不是Zack做的 |
[38:48] | It was Dr. Roshan. | 是Roshan医生 |
[38:49] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[38:51] | You… you have to trust me. | 你 你必须相信我 |
[38:53] | All right, hold on. | 好吧 等着 |
[38:57] | Dr. Addy, you’ve had quite a trying day, haven’t you? | Dr. Addy 你真是度过了难熬的一天啊 是吧 |
[39:00] | Allow me to give you something to help you relax. | 让我给你点能让你放松的东西吧 |
[39:10] | Zack | Zack… |
[39:12] | give me your arm. | 把胳膊伸过来 |
[39:17] | I promise… | 我保证 |
[39:19] | this will only sting for a moment. | 就疼那么一下儿 |
[39:33] | Doctor, as I have always told people… | 医生 正如我一直和大家说的 |
[39:36] | I’m stronger than I look. | 我比我看起来得要强壮 |
[39:50] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[39:53] | Ow! | 噢 |
[40:04] | Good-bye… | 再见 |
[40:06] | Dr. Addy | Dr. Addy. |
[40:16] | Zack, you okay? | Zack 你还好吗 |
[40:20] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[40:23] | I couldn’t kill him. | 我不能杀他 |
[40:35] | Hey. I just wanted to give you guys the good news. | 嘿 我只是来跟你们说好消息的 |
[40:37] | Zack is okay. So is Booth. | Zack平安无事 Booth也是 |
[40:39] | Dr. Roshan, not so much. | Roshan医生 就不太妙了 |
[40:42] | That’s great. That’s great, | 那太棒了 太好了 |
[40:45] | thank you for letting us know. | 谢谢你告诉我们 |
[40:50] | Dr. Hodgins, are you okay? | Dr. Hodgins 你还好吗 |
[40:52] | Yeah. Yeah, Cam. | 没事 很好 Cam |
[40:55] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[40:56] | really, really relieved that it’s over. | 真的 真的感到释然 这一切终于结束了 |
[41:05] | Um, you should tell her. | 唔 你应该告诉她 |
[41:15] | It’s his legs. | 他的腿 |
[41:17] | Um, he’s lost all feeling, | 他丧失了一切感觉 |
[41:19] | and it’s, uh, probably for good this time. | 这次很可能永远没好的机会了 |
[41:22] | So… that’s what it is. | 所以 就是这事 |
[41:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:43] | Angela, look at me. | Angela 看着我 |
[41:47] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[41:49] | I’m not in pain. | 我没有痛苦 |
[41:52] | Okay? I’m okay. | 好吗 我很好 |
[41:54] | -Okay. -I’m okay. | – 好 – 我很好 |
[42:19] | Thank you for coming to visit. | 谢谢你们来访 |
[42:21] | It’s nice to see you both in a non-adversarial climate. | 在非敌对的气氛下见到你们俩真好 |
[42:24] | Zack, given what’s happened, | Zack 考虑到发生的这一切 |
[42:26] | I’ve been looking into having you transferred, | 我在想办法把你转出医院 |
[42:29] | if that’s what you’d like. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[42:30] | Yes. I’ve been doing a great deal of thinking on the subject, | 是的 我在很努力地思考这件事了 |
[42:33] | and I believe I am now ready to reenter society. | 我想我现在准备好重返社会了 |
[42:36] | No, no, hold on, Zack, okay, | 不 不 等下 Zack 好吧 |
[42:37] | this is a transfer. You understand that, correct? | 只是转院 你明白的 对吗 |
[42:41] | I never killed the lobbyist. | 我从来没有杀那个政治说客 |
[42:43] | I confessed because I assumed I would if I’d been instructed, | 我承认是因为 我以为如果被诱导就会那么做 |
[42:46] | but then last night, I learned I’m not capable of killing. | 但直到昨晚 我发现我没有能力杀人 |
[42:49] | Not even to save myself. | 即使是为了自救也不行 |
[42:53] | No, I don’t believe it. | 不 我不信 |
[42:56] | You confessed. | 你承认了 |
[42:57] | The evidence… | 证据表明 |
[42:58] | Should be reexamined.I did not kill him. | 应该重新检查 我没杀他 |
[43:00] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[43:01] | -Booth… -Trust me. Listen, | – Booth – 相信我 听着 |
[43:03] | you know what, we’re gonna help you. | 你知道吗 我们会帮你的 |
[43:05] | You understand? You served your time. | 你明白吗 你已经服过刑了 |
[43:06] | Thank you. Zack. | – 谢谢 – Zack |
[43:09] | He doesn’t like hugs. | 他不喜欢拥抱 |
[43:15] | – I have gloves on. – Stop. | – 我戴着手套的 – 别 |