时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Evan! | Evan! |
[01:00] | Come on. You’re totally breaking character! | 拜托 你完全是在破坏角色 |
[01:03] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[01:04] | You’d prefer I die from an obstructed airflow? | 难道你希望我死于受阻气流吗 |
[01:06] | Just keep it cool, all right? | 冷静 好吧 |
[01:08] | Kyle, we’re here to conduct experiments. | Kyle 我们是来这做实验的 |
[01:10] | Cool is not exactly our milieu. | 冷可不是我们要的环境 |
[01:12] | Whatevs. Let’s just get started, all right? | 随便了 我们开始吧 好吗 |
[01:15] | – Evan, open one of the barrels – Be careful. | – Evan 打开其中一个桶 – 小心点 |
[01:17] | This place is just like they said it would be on the news. | 这个地方就和新闻上报道里说的一模一样 |
[01:20] | Check it out. The lid is ajar. | 检查一下 盖子半开着 |
[01:24] | Dudes… This is totally boss! | 伙计们 这简直酷毙了 |
[01:27] | Baking soda and acid. | 小苏打和酸 |
[01:29] | Instant volcano! | 即刻火山 |
[01:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:36] | What are you two nerds laughing at? | 你们俩书呆子笑什么呢 |
[01:38] | zero charisma 喜剧电影零魅力 主角是矮穷矬的游戏迷形象 | |
[01:38] | Because, zero charisma, this isn’t hydrochloric acid. | 因为 可怜虫 这不是盐酸 |
[01:41] | It’s sulfuric acid. | 是硫酸 |
[01:42] | Then what’s the white stuff? | 那这白色的是什么玩意儿 |
[01:44] | C12 H22 O11. | C12 H22 O11(糖的分子式) |
[01:47] | – Every kid’s favorite. – Sugar? | – 每个孩子的最爱 – 糖吗 |
[01:49] | What do you get combining sugar and sulfuric acid? | 你把糖和硫酸混合到一起会得到什么 |
[01:54] | Just wait and see. | 就等等看吧 |
[02:06] | Only the biggest, baddest black snake firework you ever saw. | 只会是你看到过的最大最猛的黑蛇烟花 |
[02:17] | That was anticlimactic. | 真是虎头蛇尾 |
[02:27] | Awesome. | 真是酷炫 |
[02:34] | Booth, please, I am not trying to argue with you. | Booth 拜托 我不是在和你吵架 |
[02:36] | Okay, but then just say it. | 好 那你就说啊 |
[02:37] | Okay, why don’t you just say it? | 好吧 你为什么不表态呢 |
[02:38] | Seventh graders playing with a barrel of acid is not really the best idea. | 七年级的孩子玩一桶酸真不是什么好主意 |
[02:42] | I will not say it, | 我不会说的 |
[02:43] | Especially as they took the proper safety precautions. | 特别是他们还做了适当的安全防护 |
[02:45] | I applaud their curious minds. | 我对他们的求知欲表示赞赏 |
[02:47] | Plus, their intervention did save the body from being completely dissolved. | 何况 他们的做法还使得尸体免遭完全溶解之灾 |
[02:50] | – See? – Zip it. | – 看吧 – 别说了 |
[02:51] | Okay, aubrey, whose side are you on anyways? | 好吧 Aubrey 你站哪队 |
[02:53] | Hers. | 她那边 |
[02:54] | Sorry, but in this instance, I am hos before bros. | 抱歉 但是在这个案例中 我是”重色轻友”了 |
[02:56] | – What? – That did not come out right. | – 什么 – 这话说出来怪怪的 |
[02:58] | – No.- No. | – 不 – 不 |
[02:58] | Of course, the real criminals are goodlife chemicals. | 当然 真正的罪魁祸首是过着好日子的化学家们 |
[03:03] | I mean, they are the ones who illegally disposed of their toxic waste. | 我是说 是那些非法丢弃有毒废料的人 |
[03:07] | Yeah, it’s like love canal all over again. | 是啊 拉伍运河无处不在 |
[03:07] | 【拉伍运河是开凿在尼亚瓜拉瀑布南部的一条最初用于发电的人工运河, 但上世纪40年代起Hooker公司在政府的默许下用其作为丢弃化工废料的场所, 后此处地皮上建立的学校和周边人员出现多种疾病和极高的癌症发病率】 | |
[03:10] | Stop with the love canal. | 话题就终止在拉伍运河吧 |
[03:11] | What is with the breath coming through the back right now? | 现在后面飘来的这是什么气味 |
[03:14] | It smells like death warmed over– | 闻起来像是行尸走肉 |
[03:16] | almost like a toxic blast of camel butt. | 好像是骆驼的屁味儿 |
[03:19] | Wow. This is a black kale chia smoothie. | 哇 这是羽叶甘蓝鼠尾草奶昔 |
[03:22] | Why? Why are you drinking that? | 为什么你在喝那个 |
[03:23] | Did you lose a bet or something? | 你是打赌输了还是怎么着 |
[03:24] | – Do you have an infected lesion? – What? | – 你是哪里得了感染的病症吗 – 什么 |
[03:27] | Why would you even ask that? | 你为什么要那么问 |
[03:28] | Well, black kale is high in vitamin K and antioxidants, | 羽叶甘蓝富含维他命K(凝血维生素)和抗氧化剂 |
[03:31] | both of which promote healing. | 这两种物质都具有促进愈合的功效 |
[03:33] | Okay. No. No lesions, okay? | 好吧 没有 没有损伤 好吗 |
[03:35] | Jessica just thought maybe it’d be a good idea if I, | Jessica只是觉得如果我能清理 |
[03:38] | Went on a junk food cleanse. No big deal. | 吃过垃圾食品的肠胃会很好 不是什么大事 |
[03:40] | Go back to the doughnuts, because that smells like monkey ass. | 你还是换回甜甜圈吧 因为这个闻起来真的像猴子屁股 |
[04:02] | Wow, you were not kidding. | 哇 你真没开玩笑吗 |
[04:03] | This is like one of those black snake fireworks. | 这似乎就是那其中一个黑蛇烟火吧 |
[04:05] | – I told you! Science is cool! – All right. | – 我告诉过你了 科学多酷啊 – 好吧 |
[04:08] | – Really? – Wow. You’ve got to work on your delivery. | – 真的吗 – 你好好去做你的运送工作吧 |
[04:11] | Excuse me, are you FBI? | 打扰了 你是FBI吗 |
[04:13] | Because I must insist that you remove all these people in hazmat suits immediately. | 因为我必须坚持让你把这些穿防护服的人送走 |
[04:17] | Really, why? They’re just doing their job. | 认真的吗 为什么 他们只是在做他们的工作 |
[04:19] | Their very presence is prejudicial to my client. | 他们的出现对我的客户有不利影响 |
[04:21] | Oh, what a shocker. | 噢 真让人惊讶啊 |
[04:23] | We have a lawyer here. | 我们这来了个律师 |
[04:24] | Who represents goodlife chemicals. | 还是代表那些过着好日子的化学家们而来的 |
[04:26] | All these precautions– the hazmat suits, The decontamination foam, | 所有这些防护措施 防危套装 去污泡沫 |
[04:30] | it misrepresents that these chemicals are hazardous. | 都会让人误以为这些化学制品是危险的 |
[04:32] | Nonsense. | 胡扯 |
[04:33] | Sulfuric acid is not only hazardous, it is highly corrosive. | 硫酸不止是危险 还有强腐蚀性 |
[04:37] | It would eat through your flesh in seconds. | 几秒钟就会吃掉你的肉 |
[04:39] | That is your opinion. | 那只是你这么说 |
[04:40] | Uh, no, it’s fact. | 哦不 这是事实 |
[04:42] | And the reason why I have almost nothing to work with, except for this gray hair. | 也是为啥几乎没我事的原因 只剩这些灰色毛发 |
[04:45] | So you’re saying our victim was an old guy. | 所以你是说我们的受害人是个老年人 |
[04:48] | Well, judging by the deterioration of the medial carpal joints, | 从腕骨连接处中部的磨损情况来看 |
[04:52] | I’d say at least 70. | 我会说他至少有70岁了 |
[04:53] | Killing grandpa, huh? | 杀害爷爷辈的人 |
[04:54] | That’s not good press for your company. | 那对你们公司来说也不是什么好舆论啊 |
[04:56] | You want to put that camera away? | 你能把相机收起来吗 |
[04:57] | You know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[04:58] | Maybe our victim here was one of the plaintiffs suing goodlife chemical. | 可能我们这个被害人就是起诉那些多金化学家的原告之一 |
[05:02] | Hey, Bones, can you just tell me when the body was dumped in the acid there. | 嘿 Bones 你能告诉我这具尸体是什么时候被扔在酸里的吗 |
[05:04] | I can’t say with any accuracy, but Hodgins would have a better idea. | 我不能精确地回答你 但Hodgins会有更好的答案 |
[05:07] | Oh, unfortunately, he wasn’t able to make it. | 哦 很不幸 他不能做这个 |
[05:09] | He had some kind of wheelchair accident. | 他出了点问题 因为轮椅故障 |
[05:10] | So, do you have direct access to this site? | 所以你有这个地点的直接访问权吗 |
[05:12] | I must warn you, If you even insinuate my involvement in this man’s death, | 我必须警告你 如果你甚至暗示我涉及这个人的谋杀 |
[05:15] | I will sue you for slander. | 我会告你诽谤 |
[05:17] | Right. That’s exciting. Go ahead and try. | 好吧 真是刺激 去起诉吧 |
[05:19] | Oh, no, it’s the press. | 噢 不 媒体的人来了 |
[05:20] | – Could you people please hurry along? – Yeah. | – 能拜托你们这些人能快点吗 – 可以啊 |
[05:23] | Oh, and did you get a sample of the sulfuric acid for Dr. Hodgins to test? | 噢 你有取硫酸的样品给Dr. Hodgins检测吗 |
[05:26] | – Yes, I did. – I said hurry! Let’s go! | – 是 我取过了 – 我说了赶快 快走了 |
[05:28] | Oh, the acid is all over me! | 噢 这硫酸泼了我一身 |
[05:30] | Oh, my god. Oh, my… | 噢我的天 噢天呐 |
[05:32] | Calm down. Calm… | 淡定 冷静 |
[05:33] | Calm down, calm down. | 淡定 冷静 |
[05:34] | You want me to calm down?! | 你现在要我冷静吗 |
[05:35] | Calm down?! Are you insane?! | 淡定 你疯了吗 |
[05:37] | Don’t you know anything?! | 你什么都不懂吗 |
[05:38] | This stuff is pure toxic hell! | 这玩意儿特么有毒的啊 |
[05:40] | Uh, do you want to be decontaminated? | 噢 那你想消消毒吗 |
[05:41] | Do it! Wh-what are you waiting for?! | 去啊 你 你还等什么呢 |
[05:44] | Wait. | 等下 |
[05:44] | But, Booth, he’s not… | 但是 Booth 他不是… |
[05:46] | Not going to survive if we don’t help. | 就活不成啦 如果我们不帮忙的话 |
[05:48] | Isn’t that right, guys? | 是不是啊 伙计 |
[05:50] | Hurry! | 快点啊 |
[05:54] | – Thank you so much.- Just doing our job, sir. | – 太谢谢你了 – 只是做了我们的工作 先生 |
[05:56] | Happy to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[05:56] | Oh, god. | 噢 天呐 |
[06:40] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[06:41] | There you are. We missed you at the crime scene. | 你来了 我们在犯罪现场很想念你啊 |
[06:43] | – You okay? – Oh, yeah. Never better. | – 你还好吗 – 噢 很好 不能更好了 |
[06:44] | – Is that the victim’s skull? – Yeah. | – 这是被害人的头骨吗 – 是的 |
[06:46] | Angela just finished scanning it so she could do a facial reconstruction. | Angela刚刚完成了扫描 这样她就能做面部重塑了 |
[06:48] | What’s all that schmutz that’s on it? | 这上面的污渍都是什么 |
[06:50] | It’s carbon residue. | 是残余的碳 |
[06:51] | Residue from what? | 来自什么的残留 |
[06:52] | Long story short, | 长话短说 |
[06:54] | The victim was put in sulfuric acid, | 这个被害人被放进了硫酸里 |
[06:55] | Then kids decided to do an experiment, adding sugar. | 孩子们想要做实验 放了糖 |
[06:59] | Creating an exothermic reaction? | 进行了一个放热反应 |
[07:01] | How long was the carbon snake? | 碳蛇有多长啊 |
[07:04] | About 12 feet. | 大概12英尺 |
[07:05] | Lucky son of a bitch. | 靠 幸运的狗崽子们 |
[07:07] | – Excuse me? – Ha, oh, sorry. | – 抱歉你说什么 – 哈 噢 不好意思 |
[07:08] | It’s just, whenever I’ve thought of my own death, | 只是 不论我什么时候想到自己死了以后 |
[07:11] | that is exactly how I’ve always wanted to go. | 那都是我最想要的葬法 |
[07:13] | Man, this day just keeps getting better and better. | 伙计 今天真是好事连连啊 |
[07:21] | Oh, hey, honey. I’m almost done. | 噢 嘿 甜心 我基本上做完了 |
[07:24] | I just feel badly. | 感觉很糟糕 |
[07:25] | It’s not a very flattering portrait, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不是一个漂亮的肖像 |
[07:28] | Yes, I agree. The way you’ve drawn him, | 是啊 我同意 你画他的手法 |
[07:30] | He reminds me of Eddie, the iron maiden mascot. | 让我想起来Eddie 铁娘子的吉祥物 |
[07:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:36] | Iron maiden? | 铁娘子 |
[07:37] | Not the torture instrument of historic myth, | 不是历史神话里的那个刑室 |
[07:41] | but the English heavy metal band. | 是那个英国的重金属乐队 |
[07:43] | You know who iron maiden is? | 你知道铁娘子是谁吗 |
[07:45] | You, who thinks Maroon 5 is a color palette? | 你 这么一个认为魔力红乐队是个调色板的人 |
[07:49] | Yes. I have long been fascinated with black and heavy metal cultures, | 是的 我对暗黑重金属文化感兴趣好久了 |
[07:53] | Ever since we had the case involving the band skalle. | 自从我们处理了那个乐队骷髅的案子以后 |
[07:57] | “skalle,” incidentally, means “skull” in norwegian. | skalle 顺便一提 是挪威语中的skull(头骨)这个词 |
[08:01] | Yes, I-I remember that. | 是 我 我记住了 |
[08:08] | Something’s wrong. | 有点问题 |
[08:09] | Angela, can you bring up your photographs of the victim? | Angela 你能把受害人的照片放一下吗 |
[08:13] | Uh, yeah, just a second. | 呃 好 等一下 |
[08:14] | The skull was still pretty covered in carbon, | 头骨依然相当程度上被炭覆盖着 |
[08:17] | But I don’t think I missed anything. | 但是我不认为我遗漏了什么东西 |
[08:19] | And then go closer on the mandible. | 进一步观察下下颌骨 |
[08:22] | Oh, right, I see what I missed. | 哦 我知道哪里漏掉了 |
[08:25] | The weathering to the mandible. | 下颌骨被风化了 |
[08:26] | It suggests bite collapse. | 表明牙齿有退化 |
[08:28] | The disintegration of the jaw– | 下颌的瓦解 |
[08:30] | it is common among long-time denture wearers. | 这在长期佩戴假牙的人中很常见 |
[08:34] | Okay, well, let’s add some dentures. | 好的 加一些假牙上去 |
[08:36] | And his hair. | 还有他的头发 |
[08:38] | Okay, I’ll run a search through missing persons and DMV. | 我会在失踪人口和车管局的系统里搜索一遍 |
[08:43] | I was glad to hear that Hodgins | 我很高兴听到Hodgins |
[08:45] | is doing better after his wheelchair incident. | 在轮椅事件后恢复得更好的消息 |
[08:50] | Yeah, yeah. That was, that was nothing. | 是啊 是啊 没什么的 |
[08:51] | Just one of the wheels popped right off the axle. | 只是其中一只轮子从车轴上掉下来了 |
[08:54] | Just one of those things. | 就是这些事而已 |
[08:56] | One of those things being you having sex in his wheelchair? | 这些事包括你在他的轮椅上做爱吗 |
[08:59] | What? How did you… | 什么 你怎么… |
[09:03] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[09:03] | Just a forensic scientist at the height of her deductive powers. | 只是一个站在演绎推理能力的高度上的法医学家 |
[09:08] | I have to tell you, it was really awesome. | 我得告诉你 简直棒呆 |
[09:11] | – Like, better than it’s been in forever. – Glad to hear. | – 很久都没有这么爽了 – 很高兴听到这句话 |
[09:15] | And we also started talking about maybe having another kid. | 我们还讨论了或许再要一个孩子 |
[09:19] | Are you guys gonna have any more? | 你们准备再生小孩吗 |
[09:22] | We haven’t had those discussions. | 我们还没有讨论过 |
[09:24] | Perhaps… Perhaps we should. | 或许我们应该讨论 |
[09:28] | Oh, okay, we got a match. | 好了 找到一个匹配 |
[09:31] | James Felbeck, age 86. | James Felbeck 86岁 |
[09:34] | He had a long life. | 他活得可真长 |
[09:36] | What’s a silver alert? | 什么是银色警报 |
[09:38] | It’s like an amber alert for missing seniors. | 就像是寻找失踪老年人的安珀警报(发布失踪儿童信息的警报) |
[09:41] | It looks like this was issued this morning. | 看起来今早发布的 |
[09:43] | He was last seen at the retirement center where he lived. | 他最后被看见的地方是他住的退休中心 |
[09:52] | Given his age at time of death, | 基于他的死亡年龄 |
[09:54] | it’s surprising how little | 惊人的是FBI记录 |
[09:55] | the FBI has on file concerning our victim. | 受害者的信息少之甚少 |
[09:59] | Which means he’s probably a pretty decent guy. | 意味着他可能是个正经人 |
[10:01] | No felonies. No misdemeanors. | 没有重罪也没有轻罪 |
[10:02] | Also, no family. | 同样 没有家庭 |
[10:04] | No children to visit him in his old age. | 在他这个年龄没有孩子去看望他 |
[10:09] | – You okay, Bones? – Uh, yes. | – 你还好吗 Bones – 还好 |
[10:11] | Angela and I were talking. | Angela和我聊天 |
[10:13] | She and Hodgins are considering having another child, | 她和Hodgins在考虑再要一个孩子 |
[10:16] | and she asked about us. | 她问了我们怎么想 |
[10:18] | Wow. What, you want another one? | 什么 你想再要一个 |
[10:20] | Why? Our family’s perfect the way it is. | 为什么 我们家已经很完美了 |
[10:22] | – Oh, I completely agree.- Right. | – 我完全同意 – 没错 |
[10:24] | Which is why I want you to get a vasectomy. | 所以我想让你做结扎 |
[10:27] | – What? – Vasectomy. | – 什么 – 输精管结扎术 |
[10:29] | It’s a surgical procedure | 是一个手术 |
[10:30] | where the vas deferens is severed and then tied. | 用来切断输精管然后打个结 |
[10:33] | No. No, no, no, no. No severing. No way. | 不 不 不 不 不切断 没门 |
[10:35] | Booth, why are you covering yourself? | Booth 你为什么要盖住下体 |
[10:37] | I’m not going to perform the procedure myself, in a car. | 我又不会在车里亲自给你做结扎 |
[10:40] | Ah, no, no. Not gonna happen. | 不 不 决不行 |
[10:41] | Why not? You scared? | 为什么不 你害怕了 |
[10:43] | No. I am not scared, but, um… | 不 我不是害怕 但是 |
[10:46] | I’m a sniper, you hear me? | 我是个狙击手 你懂吗 |
[10:47] | And snipers– they do not fire blanks. | 狙击手不放空枪 |
[10:50] | And in that analogy, my ovaries are what? | 在这个类比里 我的卵巢是什么 |
[10:53] | – Target practice? – Tar… | – 射击练习? – 射击… |
[10:54] | What? You know what? I-I don’t want to talk about this. | 什么 算了 我不想谈这个 |
[10:57] | Okay? We got a case. Let’s focus. | 好吗 我们把焦点放在案子上 |
[10:58] | – Okay, fine. – Good. Thank you. | – 好吧 – 好极了 谢谢 |
[11:00] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[11:01] | Okay. Just want to be clear, all right? | 先说清楚 |
[11:03] | When we get there, just follow my lead. | 等我们到了 听我指挥 |
[11:05] | My gut is telling me that our killer is someone on the staff. | 我直觉告诉我凶手是工作人员 |
[11:08] | Well, it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[11:09] | The killer could also be a fellow retiree. | 凶手也可能是退休人员 |
[11:11] | Come on. Seriously? | 拜托 你是认真的吗 |
[11:12] | You think that another senior killed and dumped our victim in acid? | 你认为另一个老年人杀了受害人并且抛尸到强酸里 |
[11:16] | What? You’re presuming that just because somebody is old, | 什么 你假定只是因为一个人老了 |
[11:18] | they are less capable? | 他们就没那个能力吗 |
[11:20] | – That’s ageism, Booth. – Ageism? | – 这是年龄歧视 – 年龄歧视? |
[11:22] | Now you’re accusing me of being ageist? | 现在你指控我有年龄歧视 |
[11:24] | Yes. However, if you’d like to talk about something else, | 是的 然而 如果你想谈别的 |
[11:27] | We could always return to you being… | 我们可以总是回到你的… |
[11:29] | No, no, no. | 不用了 不用了 |
[11:30] | How about those mets? | 说说蛋氨酸吧 |
[11:32] | What are the mets? | 蛋氨酸怎么了 |
[11:35] | Have to admit, this is a lot nicer than I expected. | 必须承认 这里比我预期的要好多了 |
[11:38] | I agree. The facilities seem well maintained, | 我同意 设施看起来维护得很好 |
[11:40] | The residents engaged and active. | 住户积极又活跃 |
[11:42] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:46] | Did you just, | 你刚刚是不是 |
[11:46] | Pinch your cute little tuckus? | 捏了一下你可爱的小屁股 |
[11:48] | Can you blame me? | 你能怪我吗 |
[11:50] | No, I cannot. | 不 我不能 |
[11:51] | – I like her.- All right, don’t encourage her. | – 我喜欢她 – 好吧 不要鼓励她 |
[11:53] | Hello. So sorry about that. | 你好 不好意思 |
[11:54] | Agnes, hands to yourself. | Agnes 管住你的手 |
[11:55] | You must be Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan. | 你们一定是Booth探员和Dr. Brennan |
[11:59] | I’m Francis . Very pleased to meet you. | 我是Francis 很高兴见到你们 |
[12:01] | Not pleased, because obviously death is horrible | 不是愉悦的高兴 因为很明显死亡是可怕的 |
[12:05] | and especially When it happens in such a unexp… | 特别是发生在这么一个难以预料… |
[12:09] | We-we-we get it, Francis. | 我们懂的 Francis |
[12:10] | Okay? You seem a little nervous. Are you okay? | 你看起来有点紧张 你还好吗 |
[12:13] | Given your occupation, | 基于你的职业 |
[12:14] | I would imagine you’d be | 我可以想象你已经 |
[12:15] | accustomed to literally being surrounded by death. | 习惯了被死亡环绕 |
[12:19] | – What? Death is inevitable. – Bones, you don’t… | – 什么 死亡是不可避免的 – Bones 你不要… |
[12:20] | – And in his case, relatively imminent.- Stop. | – 他的情况 比较迫在眉睫了 – 别说了 |
[12:23] | Sorry, she didn’t mean that. | 对不起 她不是那个意思 |
[12:24] | She just likes to blurt things out. | 她只是说话喜欢直白 |
[12:25] | You’re gonna have a very healthy and happy life in front of you. | 你会有一个非常健康和快乐的晚年 |
[12:28] | – No, Booth, he will not. – Stop. | – 不 Booth 他不会的 – 别说了 |
[12:29] | Can we continue this somewhere else? | 我们能换个地方继续吗 |
[12:31] | An excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[12:33] | I could show you to Mr. Felbeck’s room. | 我可以带你们去Mr. Felbeck的房间 |
[12:35] | That would be best. | 那最好不过了 |
[12:36] | You don’t just scream out like that. | 你不能就那么大声喊出来 |
[12:37] | Well, you don’t tiptoe around death. It’s part of life. | 你不能回避死亡 这是生命的一部分 |
[12:41] | Sulfuric acid dissolved away | 硫酸溶解了 |
[12:42] | most of the small bones in the extremities. | 大多数四肢的小骨头 |
[12:44] | Most of the bones I have are cooked | 我找出的大多数骨头因为 |
[12:45] | due to the reaction of the acid and sugar mixing. | 酸和糖的混合物反应被腐蚀了 |
[12:48] | Hey, no complaining over there, pal. | 嘿 兄弟 别抱怨了 |
[12:49] | At least you got something to work with. | 至少你手头上有东西研究 |
[12:51] | I’m not finding any clothing | 我没有在这坨 |
[12:52] | whatsoever in our carbonaceous viper here. | 碳质物里找到任何衣料 |
[12:54] | This is really how you want to die? | 这就是你想死的方式 |
[12:56] | Yeah. My viking funeral, baby. | 没错 我的维京葬礼 |
[12:59] | I have to admit, | 我得承认 |
[13:00] | It’s a pretty amazing experiment these kids did. | 这些孩子的实验真的很不错 |
[13:02] | Right? Michael Vincent and | 对吧 等我回到家后 |
[13:03] | I are totally recreating this when I get home, | Michael Vincent和我绝对要重建这个反应 |
[13:05] | only much, much bigger. | 不过要更大的规模 |
[13:06] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来有意思 |
[13:08] | You and your mini-me playing mad scientist. | 你和你的儿子上演科学狂人 |
[13:10] | Speaking of kids, you got a wedding coming up pretty soon. | 说到小孩 你的婚礼快到了 |
[13:13] | A wedding is not kids, Dr. Hodgins. | 婚礼不是孩子 Dr. Hodgins |
[13:15] | You know what they say. | 你知道那话怎么说 |
[13:16] | First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes… | 先是爱情 然后是婚姻 接着是… |
[13:19] | Work, Dr. Hodgins. | 工作 Dr. Hodgins |
[13:20] | Work comes next. | 接着是工作 |
[13:21] | What have you gotten? | 你找到了什么 |
[13:22] | Well, there’s no flesh or clothing, | 没有腐肉或衣料 |
[13:25] | but thanks to my esteemed colleague, John George Haigh, | 但是多亏我的令人尊敬的同事John George Haigh |
[13:28] | I was able to estimate how long our victim was in the acid. | 我可以估计受害人在酸里泡了多久 |
[13:31] | John George Haigh? | John George Haigh? |
[13:33] | – You mean the acid bath murderer? – Yeah. | – 你是指酸浴凶手 – 没错 |
[13:35] | One and the same. | 就是他 |
[13:36] | So, George found that it took 48 hours to fully dissolve a body | George发现48小时可以完全溶解一具尸体到达 |
[13:39] | to the point where you could actually pour it down the drain | 你可以直接倒进下水道 |
[13:42] | without clogging the pipes. | 还不会堵塞水管的境界 |
[13:43] | Of course. When killing someone, | 当然 当杀了某个人 |
[13:44] | it’s definitely plumbing that keeps you up at night. | 水管问题绝对会让你彻夜不眠 |
[13:46] | So, based on the victim’s height and weight, | 基于受害人的身高和体重 |
[13:49] | I was able to extrapolate that he was placed in the barrel | 我可以推测他被放进桶子的时间 |
[13:52] | somewhere between 18 and 24 hours prior to the sugar being added. | 比糖放进去的时间早了大概18到24小时 |
[13:56] | Unfortunately, all I found are some blunt force trauma injuries | 不幸的是 我能找到的全是钝器伤 |
[13:59] | on the left femur and left ribs, three through five. | 在左边股骨和右边肋骨 第三节到第五节 |
[14:01] | As you can see, based on the cross-sectional outline, | 正如你所见 基于对角轮廓 |
[14:03] | The shape of the weapon was long and cylindrical. | 凶器的形状是长圆柱体 |
[14:06] | Maybe a… pipe. | 可能是一根管子 |
[14:08] | – Dowel rod? – Golf clubs. | – 定位销杆 – 高尔夫球俱乐部 |
[14:09] | – Rebar. – Baseball bat. | – 钢筋 – 棒球棒 |
[14:11] | Nunchucks… | 双截棍 |
[14:11] | Guys. Our victim was an old man in a nursing home. | 伙计们 受害人是一个在养老院的老人 |
[14:14] | You might want to think cane. | 你也许想到拐杖 |
[14:16] | Cane. | 拐杖 |
[14:18] | Here we are. This is Mr. Felbeck’s suite. | 到了 这是Mr. Felbeck的套间 |
[14:21] | As you can see, we provide very spacious | 正如你所见 我们提供非常宽敞的 |
[14:23] | accommodations for all of our residents… | 住所给所有的住户 |
[14:26] | Uh, excuse me, what exactly is that? | 不好意思 这究竟是什么 |
[14:28] | An A.L.S. I’m looking for blood evidence. | 多波段光源灯 我在寻找血迹证据 |
[14:30] | You didn’t clean anything up, did you, Francis? | 你没有打扫房间吧 Francis |
[14:32] | I can assure you, the room is exactly how Mr. Felbeck left it. | 我能向你保证 房间就是Mr. Felbeck离开后的样子 |
[14:35] | Interesting. The decor is quite distinct. | 很有趣 装饰很独特 |
[14:38] | Most of these pieces are french colonial. | 大多数是法国殖民风格 |
[14:41] | Yes. Um… Mr. Felbeck had a… a fascinating life. Yeah. | 是的 Mr. Felbeck有一个迷人的人生 |
[14:46] | He told me he lived in Paris for nearly 20 years. | 他告诉我他在巴黎住了将近20年 |
[14:49] | So, did Mr. Felbeck ever complain | Mr. Felbeck有没有抱怨过 |
[14:50] | about the staff members treating him poorly? | 员工对他不好呢 |
[14:54] | No. None at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[14:57] | He was very, very happy here. | 他在这里很开心 |
[14:59] | The staff adored him. | 员工们喜欢他 |
[15:01] | How about any of the other residents? | 那其他的住户呢 |
[15:02] | Did they ever complain about, uh… | 他们有没有抱怨过 |
[15:03] | staff members treating them poorly? | 员工对他们不好呢 |
[15:05] | Agent Booth, my residents are in the twilight of their lives. | Booth探员 我的住户们都在他们的暮年 |
[15:10] | So, they suffer from dementia, Alzheimer’s. | 他们遭受痴呆 阿尔茨海默症 |
[15:14] | When they get confused, | 当他们糊涂了 |
[15:16] | there are times when unfounded accusations are made. | 会提出几次莫须有的指控 |
[15:19] | Booth, I found something. | Booth 我找到了一些东西 |
[15:20] | She found something. | 她找到了一些东西 |
[15:22] | Oh, my… | 哦 我的天 |
[15:23] | Is this where he died? | 这就是他死的地方吗 |
[15:25] | No, this is where he went to heaven. | 不是 这是他去天堂的地方 |
[15:27] | My husband is euphemistically referring to sex. | 我丈夫委婉地指的是性 |
[15:31] | By the sheer quantity… | 看这一大片狼藉 |
[15:32] | You’re gonna need a new cleaning service. | 你将需要一次保洁服务 |
[15:34] | So… Who was Mr. Felbeck seeing? | 所以 Mr. Felbeck和谁在约会 |
[15:38] | By seeing, he means… | 说约会 他是指 |
[15:41] | In-intercourse. | 性交 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[15:48] | That’s her, right over there, in blue. | 那是她 那边穿蓝色衣服的 |
[15:51] | Barbara Baker | Barbara Baker. |
[15:53] | Poor thing. She’s been through so much. | 真可怜 她已经遭受了很多 |
[15:55] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:56] | She has no family. None at all. | 她没有家里人 一个都没有 |
[15:59] | I mean, well, technically, she has a daughter, | 严格地说 她有一个女儿 |
[16:02] | but they haven’t spoken in years. | 但是她们很多年都不说话了 |
[16:03] | Barbara doesn’t even know where her daughter lives. | Barbara甚至不知道她女儿住在哪儿 |
[16:05] | Look at her, Bones. | 看她 Bones |
[16:07] | She looks like my grandma Alice. | 她长得像我的奶奶Alice |
[16:10] | Gram… | 奶… |
[16:11] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:13] | Listen, let me just do all the talking. | 听着 让我来说 |
[16:14] | I don’t want you to excite them, | 我不想你来刺激他们 |
[16:15] | or say something that’s gonna, like, freak ’em out. | 或者说一些让他们受到惊吓的话 |
[16:18] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[16:18] | I have no intention of | 我没有意图引发 |
[16:20] | causing this poor woman a myocardial infarction. | 这位可怜的女人的心肌梗塞 |
[16:23] | Hi, ladies. | 嗨 女士们 |
[16:25] | Uh, Barbara Baker, Can we speak to you for one moment? | Barbara Baker 我们能占用一点时间和你谈谈吗 |
[16:27] | Oh, not now. | 哦 现在不行 |
[16:29] | I’m 84 and i’m playing bridge. | 我84岁了 我现在在玩桥牌呢 |
[16:32] | Whatever you need cannot be more important than playing bridge. | 不管你要什么都没玩桥牌重要 |
[16:36] | It has to do with James Felbeck. | 这和James Felbeck有关 |
[16:40] | If anyone looks at my hand, I’ll know. | 如果任何人看我的牌 我都会知道的 |
[16:45] | No… | 不 |
[16:48] | Tell me the truth. | 说实话吧 |
[16:50] | Is james okay? | James还好吗 |
[16:51] | Maybe you’d like to sit down. | 可能你会想坐下来 |
[16:53] | Is he dead? | 他死了? |
[16:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[16:56] | Murdered? | 谋杀? |
[16:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:00] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[17:03] | Rufus Tucker! | Rufus Tucker! |
[17:05] | You bastard son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的混球 |
[17:08] | What are you talking about? | 你囔囔什么呢 |
[17:10] | Stop that! What are you…? | 别打了 你 |
[17:11] | – Hey! Put down that cane! – Hey! Barbara! | – 嘿 把拐杖放下 – 嘿 Barbara |
[17:13] | Calm down… | 冷静点 |
[17:15] | Hey! I said stop it! | 嘿 我说了住手 |
[17:17] | Booth, I would say we have our next suspect, | Booth 我得说我们有了下个嫌疑人 |
[17:18] | Except I’m not sure who seems more guilty. | 就是不知道他们谁更有嫌疑 |
[17:21] | Mr. Tucker or the cane-wielder herself? | Mr. Tucker 或者是挥拐杖打人的她 |
[17:24] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[17:25] | It’s gonna leave bruise. | 会留下淤青的 |
[17:29] | This is unacceptable. | 这简直不可接受 |
[17:31] | You must arrest him. He’s a murderer. | 你必须逮捕他 他是杀人犯 |
[17:35] | – Do I look like a murderer? – Yes. | – 我看起来像个杀人犯吗 – 像 |
[17:37] | Let’s just remain calm, all right? | 让我们冷静下来 好吗 |
[17:39] | Look, all I have to do is ask a few questions, that’s all. | 我只要问你们几个问题 就行了 |
[17:42] | You want to question us together? | 你想一起询问我俩? |
[17:44] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[17:45] | Well, Columbo always questions his suspects separately. | 好吧 神探可伦坡总是单独审问他的嫌疑犯 |
[17:50] | That’s very true. | 没错 |
[17:51] | He would separate them by… I’m… That was… The actor. | 他会把他们分开 那是演员 |
[17:53] | Look. I’m not columbo. | 我可不是可伦坡 |
[17:55] | – My husband doesn’t believe you’re true suspects.- Yeah. | – 我丈夫不相信你们真是嫌疑犯 – 对 |
[17:59] | – Because you’re so old. – Stop. | – 因为你们太老了 – 打住 |
[18:01] | Thanks, Bones. Really? I didn’t… | 谢了 Bones 讲真? 我可没 |
[18:03] | Barbara, let me ask you a question, please, do… | Barbara 让我问你个问题 请你 |
[18:05] | Why do you think, uh, Rufus here is involved? | 为什么你认为Rufus参与其中呢 |
[18:08] | ’cause he’s jealous. | 因为他妒忌 |
[18:09] | Ah, ge… | 呃 |
[18:11] | Jealous of your relationship with Mr. Felbeck? | 妒忌你和Mr. Felbeck的关系 |
[18:13] | You two previously dated? | 你们俩以前约会过吗 |
[18:15] | I courted Barbara. | 我约的Barbara |
[18:16] | He asked if I wanted to pork. | 他问我想不想来一发 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[18:21] | It’s a line that’s had limited success. | 这条红线没牵成功 |
[18:24] | James, on the other hand, was a gentleman. | James 是个绅士 |
[18:27] | He was kind and a good man. | 他很友好是个好人 |
[18:30] | A surprise. | 一个惊喜 |
[18:32] | Someone that I could see myself spending the rest of my days with. | 一个我想象中可与之共度剩余时光的人 |
[18:38] | Mr. Tucker, Where were you the night before last? | Mr. Tucker 前天晚上你在哪儿 |
[18:42] | Same as always, I was here, | 就和以前一样 我在这儿 |
[18:45] | Watching tv until about 2:00. | 看电视直到凌晨两点 |
[18:47] | Can anyone corroborate your alibi? | 有人能证明你的不在场证明吗 |
[18:49] | The new guy. | 那个新来的 |
[18:51] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[18:52] | It’s a color, | 一种颜色 |
[18:54] | Blue? Yellow? | 蓝色 黄色 |
[18:56] | Yeah. No. Uh, blackie. | 黑 |
[18:58] | Uh, well, black is not a color. | 呃 黑色不是一种颜色 |
[18:59] | It absorbs all colors on the spectrum… | 光谱中它吸收所有颜色 |
[19:01] | Uh, Red. He means Red Hudmore. He moved in last week. | Red 他是指Red Hudmore 他上周才来 |
[19:05] | – Thank you. – Go pork yourself. | – 谢谢 – 去你大爷的 |
[19:14] | Cam, I was Just about to call you. | Cam 我正要找你呢 |
[19:16] | I think… I found cause of death. | 我想 我找到死因了 |
[19:17] | Excellent, But while it’s just you and me, | 很棒 但当只有我俩的时候 |
[19:20] | I was hoping that we might be able to talk. | 我希望我们能够谈谈 |
[19:22] | Like talk talk. | 就像情侣之间谈话一样 |
[19:24] | You mean about what Dr. Hodgins and i were discussing earlier. | 你是指Dr. Hodgins和我之前讨论的那些 |
[19:26] | Look, I want nothing more than to marry you, | 嫁给你是我渴求的事情 |
[19:29] | and I know how much you want to be a father. | 我也知道你多么想成为一个父亲 |
[19:31] | Cam, can we talk about this later? | Cam 我们能待会儿再谈这个吗 |
[19:32] | Not really. | 不行 |
[19:33] | Biologically speaking,our options begin to shrink in the not so distant future. | 从生物学角度上来说 我们的选择会在不远的将来出现摇摆 |
[19:37] | I hear you, | 我明白 |
[19:38] | but when I look at you, | 但当我看着你 |
[19:40] | all I see are limitless possibilities. | 我看见的是无限的可能性 |
[19:43] | That is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever awkwardly interrupted. | 这真是我打断过的最美妙的对话 |
[19:48] | Dr. Hodgins, what is it you need? | Dr. Hodgins 你需要什么 |
[19:50] | Well, limitless possibilities here sent me a text. | 无限可能性的某人发给我一条消息 |
[19:53] | You’ve got some vertebraes you need me to swab? | 你有一些需要擦拭取样的椎骨吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah. Here, let me show you What I found,camouflaged by the acid erosion. | 对 这儿 让我给你看看我找到的 被强酸腐蚀而掩盖的 |
[19:59] | Extensive microfracturing on the posterior arches Of the c1 and c2 vertebrae. | 在C1和C2后方椎弓根处的广泛的微骨折 |
[20:03] | So cause of death was likely a broken neck. | 所以死因很可能是因为脖子断了 |
[20:06] | All right, well, I’ll swab within the fractures for trace. | 好吧 我要在骨折处擦拭下看能找到什么踪迹 |
[20:08] | Hopefully it’ll point to whoever did this, | 希望能指明是谁干的 |
[20:10] | because at this stage, it’s anyone’s ball game. | 因为眼下谁都可能干出这事儿 |
[20:13] | Actually, I disagree. I’ve been looking at the victim’s medical charts. | 事实上 我不同意 我看过受害人的医疗记录 |
[20:16] | James Felbeck had osteoporosis. | James Felbeck患有骨质疏松 |
[20:19] | So his bone matrix was compromised. | 所以他的骨基质本就不是很坚固 |
[20:20] | Well, yes and no. | 对也不对 |
[20:21] | He was taking part in a drug study to repair lost bone mass. | 他参与了一项修复损失骨质的药物研究 |
[20:24] | And as of his last bone density test, | 正如他六个月前进行的骨质测试 |
[20:26] | 他的骨质密度T分数是+1 | |
[20:30] | +1 听起来不是很好 | |
[20:32] | Actually, it means his bones were as strong as a 30-year-old’s. | 事实上 这意味着他的骨头和30岁的人一样强壮 |
[20:34] | and given the severity of the damage we’re seeing, | 考虑到我们看到的损伤的严重性 |
[20:36] | I don’t think there’s any chance | 我不认为我们锁定的嫌疑犯中 |
[20:38] | one of the fellow residents could have done this to him. | 有谁有能力对他造成如此伤害 |
[20:46] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[20:48] | Excuse me, are you Red Hudmore? | 不好意思 你是Red Hudmore吗 |
[20:49] | I’m FBI, Special Agent Seeley Booth; | 我是FBI 特别探员Seeley Booth |
[20:52] | this here is my partner Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这位是我搭档Dr. Temperance Brennan |
[20:54] | You’re here because of the guy that was killed, right? | 你来这儿是因为那个被杀的家伙吗 |
[20:57] | – Uh, did you know him? – Uh, no. No. | – 你认识他吗 – 不 不认识 |
[20:59] | What about Rufus Tucker? | 那Rufus Tucker呢 |
[21:01] | He said he saw you in the tv room the night before last. | 他说他看见你前天晚上在电视房里 |
[21:03] | Yeah, I was there till, uh… | 没错儿 我在那儿一直待到 |
[21:06] | Uh, 10:00. He kept flipping the TV channels | 十点 他不停的换台 |
[21:09] | and talking about his all-time favorite Television babes. | 一直说他最喜欢的电视美女 |
[21:15] | A gentleman… | 一位绅士 |
[21:16] | Would never talk that way about Donna Reed. | 不会那样说Donna Reed |
[21:21] | Wait a second… | 等等 |
[21:23] | You were with the 720 mp battalion? | 你曾在720宪兵营 |
[21:25] | Don’t tell me you heard of us. | 别说你听说过我 |
[21:27] | I have not. | 没有 |
[21:28] | Bones, The 720 was the only battle-tested mp battalion in Vietnam. | Bones 720是唯一在越南上过战场的宪兵营 |
[21:32] | My pops, my grandfather, He served with them back in the ’50s. | 我爷爷曾在50年代和他们一起服役 |
[21:35] | Soldiers of the gauntlet. | 铁手套士兵 |
[21:39] | That’s what they called us. | 他们的确这样叫我们 |
[21:40] | That’s right. Soldiers of the gauntlet. | 没错儿 铁手套士兵 |
[21:42] | Right, well, Booth, now that we’ve verified the alibi, | Booth 现在我们已经证实了那个不在场证明 |
[21:45] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[21:46] | It was an honor to meet you, sir. | 先生 很荣幸见到你 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | Hey, Bones, hold– one more thing, you know, | Bones 等等 就一件事 |
[21:53] | I may need another set of eyes and ears | 我可能需要别人在我走之后 |
[21:55] | on the property while I’m gone, In case you see anything. | 来监视这里 万一你看出什么端倪 |
[21:58] | I don’t know if you’re up for one last case? | 我不知道你是否准备好干最后一个案子 |
[22:04] | – Okay, Booth. – Yeah. | – 好了 Booth – 来了 |
[22:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:09] | I got the swab results back from the fractures | 受害人椎骨和肋骨的骨折 |
[22:11] | of the victim’s vertebrae and ribs. | 擦拭采样结果出来了 |
[22:13] | So I was right? He was hit with a cane? | 所以我是对的咯 他被一根拐杖打的 |
[22:15] | Yup. Aluminum alloy. | 铝合金制的 |
[22:17] | Very lightweight and extremely common. | 非常轻 非常普遍 |
[22:19] | Also, um, I’ve got a requisition form here for you. | 还有 我弄了一张申请表交给你 |
[22:22] | -Oh. For what? -Oh, you know, nothing much. | – 什么的申请表 – 你知道的 东西不多 |
[22:25] | Ballistic gelatin, forensic-grade resin bones, | 弹道凝胶 法医树脂骨材料 |
[22:27] | a dozen or so aluminum alloy canes. | 一捆铝合金拐杖 |
[22:30] | Also chinos, reading glasses, and a cardigan. | 斜纹棉布裤子 老花镜 和一件羊毛衫 |
[22:35] | I don’t want to know what you’re building, do i? | 我并不想知道你在做什么 对 |
[22:37] | No. No, you do not. | 不 不 你当然不想 |
[22:40] | Okay… Do it. | 好 去吧 |
[22:43] | Hey, what about you? | 你发现些什么 |
[22:44] | – Is that the victim’s hair I’m looking at? – No. | – 我看到的是受害人的头发么 – 不 |
[22:46] | It’s canine dander from five different breeds | 是五种不同类型的狗毛 |
[22:48] | that was found at the crime scene. | 从犯罪现场找到的 |
[22:49] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[22:51] | Golden retriever, beagle, pomeranian… | 金毛 比格 博美 |
[22:53] | Yeah, they’re all comfort dogs. | 他们都是温和的狗 |
[22:55] | The kind used in therapy. | 用于治疗的种类 |
[22:56] | Also I found trace of the victim’s blood. | 我还发现了受害者的血迹 |
[22:58] | Which means wherever they do this type of therapy | 意味着不管他们何时做的这种治疗 |
[23:00] | is most likely the room in which he was killed. | 很有可能就是他被杀的地方 |
[23:05] | This is the common area, where we do our dog therapy, | 这是公共区域 就是我们做狗狗治疗的地方 |
[23:08] | among other activities. | 和一些其他活动的地方 |
[23:10] | Who had access to the room last night? | 昨晚谁有权限进入这间房 |
[23:12] | All the staff and residents have full access 24/7. | 所有员工和住户都有全天候的访问权 |
[23:15] | This is Sam, one of our orderlies. | 这是Sam 我们的一个护工 |
[23:17] | He’ll clear the area so you won’t be disturbed. | 他会清空场地这样你们不会被打扰到 |
[23:19] | I’m sorry, but i’m going to have to ask the two of you to leave. | 抱歉 但我得要求你们俩离开 |
[23:21] | This is officially a crime scene now. | 这里现在是个正式的犯罪现场 |
[23:23] | – Of course – Yes | – 没问题 – 嗯 |
[23:24] | Sam, if you will. | Sam 走吧 |
[23:28] | Sam is tall. | Sam很高 |
[23:30] | Tall. | 高 |
[23:32] | I don’t know, Bones, looks pretty clean to me. | 我也不懂 Bones 这看起来很干净 |
[23:35] | Nothing’s disturbed, there’s no broken glass anywhere. | 没有乱糟糟 也没有碎玻璃 |
[23:38] | You might want to check the couches over there. | 你可能会要检查一下那里的沙发 |
[23:40] | My guess is that’s where they did the dog therapy. | 我猜猜他们在那里做的狗狗治疗 |
[23:42] | I don’t need your assistance, Booth. | 我不需要你协助 Booth |
[23:44] | If you are bored and need to keep busy, | 如果你无聊又想找点事做 |
[23:47] | I have a video on my phone | 我手机里有个视频 |
[23:48] | showing exactly how a no-scalpel vasectomy is performed. | 完整的展示了输精管结扎术的过程 |
[23:52] | No, no, that’s fine. Look at that– | 不 这样就好 瞧 |
[23:53] | Aubrey to the rescue. Perfect. | Aubrey来电话了 来的正好 |
[23:55] | Aubrey, what do you got? Tell me something good. | Aubrey你发现些什么 说点好消息吧 |
[23:56] | Well, I just ran background checks on all the employees at the retirement home. | 我看了所有在退休之家工作的员工背景资料 |
[24:00] | -Booth? – Hold on. | – Booth – 等等 |
[24:01] | – Yeah? – I think I found something. | – 哎 – 我觉得我发现点东西 |
[24:03] | – Please tell me it’s blood this time. – It is. | – 请告诉我这次发现的是血迹 – 是的 |
[24:05] | However, based on the smear pattern, | 然而 根据其血迹形态 |
[24:07] | It appears the killer used multiple cleaning agents. | 似乎凶手用了多种清洁剂 |
[24:11] | Possibly as many as four. | 可能有四种之多 |
[24:12] | – Four cleaning agents? – Wait, hold on. | – 四种清洁剂 – 等等 |
[24:14] | Did you just say something about cleaning supplies? | 你刚刚说了清洁用品吗 |
[24:15] | Because the guy that I found is one of the orderlies. | 因为我发现的那个家伙是个护工 |
[24:18] | – Who? – Uh, big guy. His name is Sam Wadkins. | – 谁 – 大块头 名字叫 Sam Wadkins |
[24:20] | He got charged with assault. | 他曾被控袭击 |
[24:22] | – Sam, six-foot-six? – Yep. That’s him, | – Sam 六尺六 – 对 就是他 |
[24:25] | and by the looks of the photos from the guy that he hit, | 而且看他袭击的那个人的图片 |
[24:28] | Seems more like attempted murder to me. | 我感觉更像谋杀未遂 |
[24:30] | Okay, great. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | Listen, come on, | 听着 来吧 |
[24:31] | – We got to get the orderly. – What is it? | – 我们得抓住那个护工 – 怎么了 |
[24:32] | We got to go find the orderly, come on. | 我们得找到那个护工 来吧 |
[24:36] | Excuse me, Sam? | 打搅一下 是Sam吗 |
[24:39] | Sam Wadkins | Sam Wadkins? |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:41] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们有问题要问你 |
[24:44] | – Booth? – Yeah? | – Booth – 在 |
[24:46] | There’s blood on these supplies. | 这些工具上有血迹 |
[24:55] | Mr. Wadkins | Mr. Wadkins |
[24:57] | Will you take a seat, please? | 请坐吧 |
[24:59] | I prefer to stand. | 我情愿站着 |
[25:01] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[25:14] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[25:14] | So, our lab found Mr. Felbeck’s blood | 那个 我们的实验室在你小车上的 |
[25:17] | on one of the solvents in your cart. | 一瓶溶剂上找到了Mr. Felbeck的血迹 |
[25:19] | If you want any leniency, i’d suggest now would be a great time to confess. | 如果你想获得宽大处理 我建议你现在就坦白吧 |
[25:23] | No. I didn’t do nothing. | 不 我什么也没做 |
[25:25] | So, what, you’re thinking that someone went behind your back | 所以 难道你认为有人瞒着你 |
[25:27] | and used your cleaning supplies? | 偷用你的清洁工具了吗 |
[25:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:31] | I don’t want to get nobody in trouble. | 我不想让谁惹上麻烦 |
[25:33] | Sam, why don’t you tell me about this man that you assaulted? | Sam 不如你讲一下你曾经殴打过的这个人 |
[25:35] | That was an accident. He hit my car. | 那是个意外 他撞了我的车 |
[25:38] | – All I did was give him a push. – Yeah? | – 我只不过推了他一下 – 是吗 |
[25:41] | When you’re six- six, 300 pounds, | 可你身高6尺6 重300磅 |
[25:44] | accidents can get pretty messy, can’t they? | 意外也可以变得很严重 不是吗 |
[25:47] | I didn’t kill Mr. Felbeck. | 我没有杀Mr. Felbeck |
[25:49] | He and I were friends. | 他跟我是朋友 |
[25:50] | We used to watch movies together, boxing matches. | 我们还一起看过电影 看拳击比赛 |
[25:53] | He used to tell me about his time as a welterweight. | 他还一直跟我讲他自己中量级拳击手的故事 |
[25:55] | He was one of the coolest old dudes I ever met. | 他是我见过的最酷的老头了 |
[25:57] | Okay, then, so, as his friend, Then tell me, | 好吧 那么 作为他的朋友 请告诉我 |
[26:00] | if not you, who else could have killed him? | 不是你的话 还有谁能杀他呢 |
[26:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:05] | So you didn’t see or hear anything? | 那你也没看见或听见什么别的 |
[26:08] | All I know is, the last few weeks | 我只知道 前几个礼拜 |
[26:09] | He spent a whole lot of time at night In the computer lab. | 他晚上花大量的时间待在电脑房里 |
[26:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:12] | And when I asked him what he was doing on the computer, | 当我问他在电脑上做什么的时候 |
[26:14] | all he said was, better I didn’t know. | 他只是说 我还是不知道的好 |
[26:24] | Hey, hodgins, | 嘿 Hodgins |
[26:25] | Cam asked that I check on how you’re progressing on some sort of experiment. | Cam让我来看一下你的什么实验准备到哪一步了 |
[26:29] | And now I understand why she didn’t come herself. | 现在我理解为什么她自己不来了 |
[26:32] | Hey, Arastoo, come join us. | 嘿 Arastoo 加入我们吧 |
[26:33] | Allow me to introduce you to the newest member of our family. | 让我来向你介绍我们家庭的最新成员 |
[26:36] | Preston Alexander Hildenbrand iii. | Preston Alexander Hildenbrand三世 |
[26:40] | Or you can just call him gramps. | 或者你就直接叫他老爷子 |
[26:41] | Hodgins named him after his maternal grandfather. | Hodgins以他外公的名字命名的 |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:45] | Now, grab a cane and give him a good whack. | 现在 拿起个拐杖给他一下 |
[26:47] | What? No, i’m not hitting gramps. | 什么 不 我才不要打老爷子 |
[26:50] | Oh, you’d do it if you ever met him, trust me. | 哦 如果你见过他本人你会打的 相信我 |
[26:53] | He was the most selfish, miserly billionaire son of a bitch | 他是我见过的最自私 小气的亿万富翁 |
[26:56] | this side of Montgomery Burns. | Montogomery Burns这一边亲戚里的败类 |
[26:58] | Honey, maybe you should do it yourself. | 亲爱的 也许你应该自己来打 |
[27:00] | – You know, give him a good whack. – Really? | – 就是 给他来一下重击 – 真的吗 |
[27:03] | It’s cheaper than therapy. | 可比看心理医生便宜 |
[27:04] | Well, this is a long time coming, old man. | 好吧 得报应的时间终于到了 老头子 |
[27:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:08] | – This is very, very demented. – Yeah. | – 这么做好白痴好白痴啊 – 那是 |
[27:10] | Ready? | 预备 |
[27:16] | 321 psi. | 321磅每平方英寸 |
[27:18] | That’s a… That’s a good, strong blow. | 你打得又准又重 |
[27:20] | Yeah, it felt really, really good. | 耶 感觉真的很棒 |
[27:21] | The problem is the ribs are barely fractured. | 问题是肋骨基本上没有骨折 |
[27:24] | Which means the killer is someone significantly stronger than hodgins. | 就是说凶手比Hodgins要强壮得多 |
[27:28] | Or our victim’s bones weren’t as robust as they were six months ago. | 要么就是我们受害人的骨骼没有六个月前那么强健了 |
[27:41] | I see you’re, uh… | 我看见你们 呃 |
[27:43] | You’re taking some of our computers out for evidence. | 你们把我们的电脑拿走做证据了 |
[27:46] | Uh, well, apparently Mr. Felbeck spent a lot of time online before he died. | 呃 那个 很明显Mr.Felbeck在临死之前经常上网 |
[27:50] | I mean, could be nothing, but hey, it’s worth checking, right? | 我是说 可能没什么 不过还是值得查一下 对吧 |
[27:53] | I saw you also took Sam in for questioning. | 我还看见你把Sam带走问话 |
[27:55] | You think he’s good for it? | 你认为是他干的吗 |
[27:57] | I don’t know the guy from adam, | 我对他不了解 |
[28:01] | but, uh, my gut says, uh… | 但我的直觉告诉我 |
[28:03] | Not a snowball’s chance in July. | 比七月下雪还不可能 |
[28:08] | tell you what, I got an idea. | 跟你说 我有个主意 |
[28:09] | What do you say we go for a walk? | 我们一起出去散步吧 |
[28:10] | – No, i… I don’t feel like it. – Come on. | – 不 我觉得不太方便 – 来吧 |
[28:13] | Come on, it’s good exercise. | 快 就当锻炼身体 |
[28:14] | – We can go scope out some suspects. – Well, I… | – 我们可以去侦察一下嫌疑犯 – 那个 我 |
[28:16] | Come on, let’s go for a walk. | 来吧 我们去散步 |
[28:17] | – Oh, ah, heck. – Come on. | – 啊见鬼 – 来吧 |
[28:18] | Let me give you a hand. Let me give you a hand. | 让我扶你一把 扶你一把 |
[28:19] | – You get that. – All right, all right… | – 你能行的 – 好了 好的 |
[28:22] | Red! Red, Red, you okay? Don’t move. | Red Red 你没事吧 不要动 |
[28:24] | Hey, we need some help in here. | 嘿 快来帮我们一下 |
[28:25] | Red, Red, don’t move. | Red Red 不要动 |
[28:27] | Quick, call an ambulance! | 快 叫救护车 |
[28:28] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[28:29] | We were just going for a walk, and he fell. | 我们本来要去散步 他摔倒了 |
[28:31] | – You were exerting him, weren’t you? – No, I didn’t. | – 是你非让他这么做的吧 – 不 我没有 |
[28:34] | It’s gonna be okay, Mr. Hudmore. | 不会有事的 Mr.Hudmore |
[28:36] | I’m here. It’s gonna be okay. We’re gonna take care of you. | 我就在这 会没事的 我们会好好照顾你 |
[28:49] | Dr. Brennan | Dr. Brennan, |
[28:51] | here’s my analysis Of the calcium phosphate | 这是关于磷酸钙的分析报告 |
[28:53] | leached from the bones due to acidification. | 由于酸化从骨头上滤出来的 |
[28:55] | It’s a substance called “bone shadows.” | 这是一种名为”骨影”的物质 |
[28:57] | According to your measurements, | 根据您的测量结果 |
[28:58] | the victim only had 20% of optimal bone density. | 受害人只有20%的优质骨密度 |
[29:02] | Which means his bones were so brittle, | 意味着他的骨头非常易碎 |
[29:03] | anyone, young or old, could have killed him. | 任何人 年轻或者年老 都可能杀死他 |
[29:05] | What’s strange is that, six months ago, His bones were robust and healthy. | 奇怪的是 六个月以前 他的骨头还很健壮和健康 |
[29:09] | Yeah, the question now is, | 是啊 现在问题是 |
[29:11] | What caused them to deteriorate so quickly? | 是什么使他们恶化得如此迅速呢 |
[29:12] | No, that answer is simple. | 不 答案很简单 |
[29:15] | He wasn’t taking his medication. | 他没有坚持服药 |
[29:17] | The real question is, why wasn’t he taking it? | 真正的问题是 他为什么不服药 |
[29:21] | Angela, is this one of the computers from the retirement home? | Angela 这是从退休之家搬回来的电脑之一吗 |
[29:24] | Yeah. And you won’t believe what i’m finding. | 对 你一定不会相信我发现的东西 |
[29:27] | I assume you’re referring to pornographic material? | 我猜你指的是色情内容 |
[29:30] | Enough to make a teenage boy blush. | 都可以让青少年男生脸红了 |
[29:33] | You’d think at a certain age enough would be enough. | 你还以为到了一定年龄就看够了呢 |
[29:35] | Not for the male of the species. | 对男性物种来说不会 |
[29:36] | They are biologically programmed to keep wanting sexual gratification. | 他们从生理上来说会保持想要得到性满足 |
[29:40] | Which is why I told Booth he needs to get a vasectomy. | 所以我才告诉Booth他应该去结扎 |
[29:43] | Can you see if anyone was selling their medication online? | 你能看一下是否有人在网上卖处方药吗 |
[29:46] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[29:49] | Prescription medication. Specifically for osteoporosis. | 处方药 特别是治骨质疏松症的 |
[29:52] | No. The part about you neutering your husband. | 不是 是你要给你老公做绝育那部分 |
[29:55] | It’s a rational decision. | 这是一个很合理的决定 |
[29:57] | Neither one of us wants any more children. | 我俩都不想再要孩子了 |
[29:59] | Right, but Booth is catholic. | 对 可是Booth信天主教 |
[30:01] | So? We had premarital sex. | 所以呢 我们还有婚前性行为呢 |
[30:03] | Clearly… Exceptions can be made. | 很明显 也有例外的 |
[30:06] | Okay. You let me know how that turns out. | 好吧 你让我知道一下结果就好 |
[30:09] | Regarding the prescription medication, | 关于处方药 |
[30:10] | There is something of interest I did find. | 我倒是找到了一些疑点 |
[30:13] | See this account? | 看到这个账号了吗 |
[30:15] | Hattie finnegan? I- I don’t know who that is. | Hattie Finnegan 我不知道她是什么人 |
[30:18] | Oh, she’s a resident who died a month ago. | 哦 她也住在养老院 一个月以前去世了 |
[30:21] | – Wait, this account is still active. – Yeah. | – 等一下 这个账号还处于活跃状态 – 是啊 |
[30:24] | And someone has been using it to sell prescription medication online. | 有人用它来在线出售处方药 |
[30:28] | – Was it the victim? – I don’t know. | – 是受害人吗 – 我不知道 |
[30:30] | But whoever they are, | 但不管是谁 |
[30:31] | they’ve been running some pretty questionable searches. | 他们搜索了一些非常有问题的东西 |
[30:35] | I mean, anyone who looks up naked pictures Of donna reed… | 我说 谁还在找Donna Reed的裸照啊 |
[30:39] | That’s just wrong. | 简直不对劲 |
[30:42] | What, did I say something? | 怎么了 我说什么了 |
[30:43] | Booth | Booth |
[30:45] | I know who you should bring for questioning. | 我知道你们该抓谁来问话 |
[30:51] | Mr.Tucker, we did some digging on the computers at the retirement home. | Mr. Tucker 我们研究了一下退休之家的电脑 |
[30:54] | We know that you were selling james felbeck’s Drug medication online. | 我们发现你在网上卖James Felbeck的药 |
[30:58] | Good. | 真棒 |
[31:00] | That’s excellent detective work. | 真是优秀的侦察工作 |
[31:03] | I- i’m sorry, you- you’re glad we found you out? | 不是吧 我们抓到你 你还高兴 |
[31:06] | Well, my taxes pay for your salary. | 那是 我交税你才有薪水拿啊 |
[31:08] | I’m glad to see that they’re not being wasted. | 我很高兴我没有白白交税 |
[31:11] | Okay. So you want to know what I think happened? | 好吧 你想知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[31:13] | Might as well. I’m paying for it. | 也行啊 反正我付钱的 |
[31:16] | I think you stole his medication to sell online, | 我认为你偷了他的药在网上卖 |
[31:18] | Replaced it with some kind of placebo. | 把他的药换成什么安慰剂 |
[31:20] | Felbeck found out and he confronted you. | Felbeck发现了 来找你对质 |
[31:23] | I see. | 明白 |
[31:26] | I take back what I said about the excellent detective work. | 我收回前面说的什么你是优秀侦探的话 |
[31:30] | Okay. | 行 |
[31:32] | Fine. | 很好 |
[31:33] | Why don’t you tell me what happened? | 那请你告诉我们事情经过吧 |
[31:35] | Well, james came to me, said he needed money, | 是这样 James来找我 说他需要用钱 |
[31:38] | asked me to sell his medication. | 让我卖了他的药 |
[31:40] | Why you? Hmm? You two close? | 为什么找你 你们很要好吗 |
[31:42] | No. Barely knew each other. | 不 基本不怎么认识 |
[31:45] | But he knew… | 不过他知道 |
[31:48] | I was street. | 我是道上的 |
[31:51] | You’re street? | 你是道上的? |
[31:53] | Yeah. I’m very, very street. | 是的 我混道上的 |
[31:57] | Yeah, no, i’m sorry. I’m not buying it. | 是吗 不 对不起 我不相信 |
[32:00] | Felbeck needed that medication. | Felbeck必须吃药 |
[32:01] | His bones were turning to dust without it. | 不吃药他的骨头就变成渣了 |
[32:04] | He told me he was overmedicated. | 他说他的药吃太多了 |
[32:05] | Well, if he did, then he lied. | 那么 如果他这么说 那他在骗你 |
[32:09] | All right, let’s just pretend for a second that I believe you. | 那好 我们假设一秒钟 你说的是真的 |
[32:12] | He tell you why he needed that money? | 他有说为什么需要钱吗 |
[32:15] | No. He said it was urgent. | 没有 他说很紧急 |
[32:19] | That’s all I know. | 我就只知道这些 |
[32:21] | Promise. | 发誓 |
[32:27] | Thank you so much for coming in. | 谢谢你能来到这里 |
[32:28] | And since you knew Mr. Felbeck the best, | 因为你最了解Mr. Felbeck |
[32:30] | we thought we could ask you some more questions. | 所以我觉得我们可以多向您了解一些情况 |
[32:32] | Oh, of course. | 哦 当然可以 |
[32:34] | Also, I just wanted you to know that your friend, | 另外我还想告诉你 你的朋友 |
[32:36] | Red is gonna be all right. | Red很快会康复的 |
[32:38] | Right. The doctors called us. | 对 医生给我们打电话了 |
[32:41] | He suffered a broken clavicle, | 他的锁骨受伤很严重 |
[32:42] | but he’ll make a full recovery. | 但是他会康复如初的 |
[32:44] | Were you aware of any | 你知道 |
[32:45] | financial difficulties that Mr. Felbeck had? | Mr. Felbeck在经济上是否遇到了什么困难 |
[32:48] | Oh, James never had a lot of money. | 哦 James手里的钱一直不多 |
[32:51] | But he wasn’t destitute or anything, | 但是他什么都不缺 |
[32:53] | I did help him out from time to time. | 我一直都在帮助他 |
[32:57] | Groceries and whatnot. | 日用品等等 |
[32:59] | Did he have any outstanding debts? | 他欠了很多钱吗 |
[33:00] | Well, what do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[33:02] | Like to a bookie? | 欠赌注经纪人的? |
[33:04] | No, James wasn’t like that. | 不 James不是那种人 |
[33:07] | We know he was selling his osteoporosis medication, | 我们发现他之前卖过治疗骨质疏松的药物 |
[33:10] | which suggests whatever he needed the money for, | 也就是说不管他需要这笔钱用来做什么 |
[33:13] | had to be a matter of life and death. | 都是关乎生死的事情 |
[33:16] | Getting back to his past, I mean… | 根据他过去的经历 我的意思是 |
[33:18] | I understand that he was a boxer. | 我理解 他过去是个拳击手 |
[33:19] | He was a boxer? When? | 他打过拳击 什么时候 |
[33:21] | That’s a lifetime ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[33:23] | He told me he started boxing in his early 20s. | 他告诉我他20岁出头的时候开始打拳击 |
[33:26] | Before the war. | 在战前 |
[33:27] | Wait, he said that he served in the military? | 等等 他的意思是他曾经参过军 |
[33:28] | – huh. – What is it, Bones? | – 对 – 怎么了 Bones |
[33:30] | I need to get back to the lab. | 我需要回实验室一趟 |
[33:33] | Thank you, Ms. Baker. | 谢谢您 Mrs. Baker |
[33:35] | You have been very, very helpful. | 您对我的帮助太大了 |
[33:40] | Dr. Brennan, I ran all the tests you requested. | Dr. Brennan 我把你要求所有需要做的检测都做了一遍 |
[33:43] | Did you examine the victim’s metacarpals? | 你检查死者的掌骨了吗 |
[33:45] | Yes, but because the bones were submerged in acid, | 检查过了 但是由于骨头在酸里泡过一段时间 |
[33:48] | all the remodeling has been obscured. | 所有的证据都被隐藏起来了 |
[33:49] | What about x-rays? | X光呢 |
[33:51] | They’re right here. | 它们在这 |
[33:55] | There are no calluses on the victim’s metacarpals. | 死者的掌骨并没有老茧 |
[33:58] | Which there most definitely would be had he actually boxed. | 而打过拳击的人掌骨上一定会有老茧的存在 |
[34:01] | What about the metatarsals? | 那跖骨呢 |
[34:02] | Did you find any remodeled march fractures? | 你找到行军骨折的愈合痕迹了吗 |
[34:05] | No, no stress fractures at all. | 不 没有压力造成的骨折 |
[34:06] | Which is the most common fracture found on soldiers. | 也是在军人身上最普遍的骨折 |
[34:10] | Here, let me show you the isotopic analysis. | 来 我来给你展示一下同位素的分析 |
[34:12] | Now, look at the carbon, nitrogen, | 现在 看显示的碳元素 氮元素 |
[34:14] | and strontium levels present. | 还有锶元素的分布 |
[34:15] | I take it. These do not match someone | 我懂了 这些都和 |
[34:17] | who claimed to have lived in France for over 20 years. | 声称曾在法国住过20多年的人的特征不符 |
[34:20] | Not even close. | 甚至可以说相差甚远 |
[34:21] | However | 然而 |
[34:22] | the levels are a match for someone | 这些元素却和 |
[34:24] | living in the James River watershed. | 住在詹姆斯河口的人相匹配 |
[34:26] | Most probably Richmond, Virginia. | 更像是弗吉尼亚的里士满 |
[34:28] | So our victim lied. | 所以说我们的死者说谎了 |
[34:29] | He lied about his vocation, | 他的职业 |
[34:31] | he lied about where he lived. | 他的住处 |
[34:33] | He lied about everything. | 他的一切都是谎言 |
[34:39] | Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 哦 哦 哦 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[34:41] | Cut it off, let’s go. Shut it down. | 停一下 我们走 把它关了 |
[34:43] | All right, listen, I tracked down | 好了 我查到 |
[34:44] | where our victim lived in Richmond, Virginia. | 我们的死者住在弗吉尼亚的里士满 |
[34:46] | Oh, so, uh, not Paris, France? | 哦 所以 不是法国的巴黎 |
[34:49] | No, he lied, but that was only the tip of the iceberg. | 不 他撒谎了 但这也只是冰山一角 |
[34:51] | – Go on. – Whoa, what are you doing? | – 继续 – 我的天 你干嘛呢 |
[34:52] | I was making a little adjustment to the recipe. | 我就是对这个配方做了个小小的调整 |
[34:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[34:56] | A little more, yeah? | 再来一点吗 |
[34:57] | What about your diet? | 那你的节食计划呢 |
[34:58] | There are some sacrifices that | 作为一个男人 有一些牺牲 |
[35:01] | a man just should not have to make. | 是没有必要去做的 |
[35:03] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 嗯 还用你说 |
[35:05] | So, what was the bigger lie? | 所以说更大的谎言是什么 |
[35:06] | Get this, okay? | 听这个 |
[35:07] | The roommate in Richmond, Virginia? | 弗吉尼亚里士满的室友 |
[35:08] | His name was Rufus Tucker. | 他叫Rufus Tucker |
[35:10] | Oh, funny, Rufus didn’t mention that. | 哦 有意思 Rufus从来没提过这件事 |
[35:12] | That’s right, bring him back in now, okay? | 对咯 现在把他带回来 行吗 |
[35:16] | Two detectives. | 两个警探 |
[35:17] | Even more of my tax dollars at work. | 花费更多我交的税 |
[35:20] | You lied to us. | 你和我们撒谎了 |
[35:21] | Uh, no. | 呃 没 |
[35:23] | I… | 我 |
[35:26] | I may have made some omissions. | 我也许遗漏了点东西 |
[35:29] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 你等等 等一下 |
[35:31] | You’re-you’re right. | 你 你说得对 |
[35:33] | – I lied. – Yeah. | – 我撒谎了 – 对 |
[35:34] | We know about you and the victim, | 我知道你和受害者 |
[35:36] | how the two of you used to live together. | 你们两个曾经住在一起 |
[35:38] | We also know that you were accused of running a scam | 我们还知道你在上一个退休之家 |
[35:40] | at your previous retirement home. | 曾经因为诈骗而被指控 |
[35:42] | So, why don’t you go ahead and tell us the truth | 所以 不如你继续告诉我们事情的真相呢 |
[35:45] | about why you were selling his prescription medication? | 关于你为什么要卖他治疗骨质疏松的药物 |
[35:47] | I told you the truth about that. | 这事的真相我已经告诉你了 |
[35:49] | Remember, I promised, huh? One of those. | 记住 我保证 其中的一个 |
[35:52] | Yeah, right, you ran a scam on Barbara Baker, didn’t you? | 是的 对 你骗了Barbara Baker 是吧 |
[35:54] | Rich widow. No family except for an estranged daughter. | 富有的寡妇 除了一个疏远的女儿之外没有其他家人了 |
[35:57] | You hit on her first. | 你先和她搭讪的 |
[35:58] | You played the lech, and then James swoops in | 你这个好色之徒 然后James出现了 |
[36:00] | like a knight in shining armor. | 就像一个从天而降的骑士 |
[36:01] | You two were thick as thieves. | 你们两个亲密无间 |
[36:03] | You really expect us to believe | 你真希望我们相信 |
[36:05] | you didn’t know what he was gonna spend that money on? | 你不知道他要把那笔钱花在哪 |
[36:07] | I did not know. | 我不知道 |
[36:10] | My assumption was he was gonna buy a ring. | 我猜他要买一枚戒指 |
[36:14] | I don’t pretend to be perfect, huh? | 我并没有想做到完美 |
[36:19] | I’ve lied… | 我撒过谎 |
[36:22] | I’ve-I’ve swindled. | 我是个骗子 |
[36:25] | But there is one thing I am not. | 但是有一件事我没做 |
[36:28] | You’re not a murderer. | 你不是凶手 |
[36:30] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[36:31] | What about Barbara Baker? | 那Barbara Baker呢 |
[36:33] | You think there’s a chance she found out about you two? | 你觉得之前她察觉到你们两个了吗 |
[36:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:42] | You really think that a female octogenarian | 你真的觉得一个八九十岁的女人 |
[36:45] | could’ve done something like this? | 可以做到这些吗 |
[36:47] | Hey, unlike Booth, I am an equal opportunity accuser. | 嘿 和Booth不同 我觉得一切皆有可能 |
[36:50] | See, I don’t care about sex, age, | 也就是说我不在乎性别 年龄 |
[36:51] | just motive and opportunity. | 只在乎动机和机会 |
[36:53] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[36:54] | Looks like you might be right. Check this out. | 看来你有可能是对的 看看这 |
[36:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:58] | I finally figured out what our victim was doing online. | 我终于知道我们的受害者在网上干嘛了 |
[37:00] | This is a search for private investigators in New York. | 查找在纽约的私家侦探 |
[37:04] | That’s where Barbara’s from. | Barbara是从纽约来的 |
[37:05] | It’s also where she was living when her husband died. | 也是她丈夫死时 她住的地方 |
[37:08] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[37:09] | You think this could be like a black widow killer? | 你觉得这有可能是什么黑寡妇杀手吗 |
[37:12] | I’m not saying anything yet. | 我暂不发表任何意见 |
[37:14] | Can you send this to me? | 能把这发给我吗 |
[37:15] | I need to figure out what our victim was investigating. | 我得查一下我们的受害者在调查什么 |
[37:19] | Dr. Vaziri, I believe I have found something of note. | Dr. Vaziri 我觉得我在记录里找到些什么 |
[37:21] | Look at the distal end of the left ulna. | 看左尺骨的末端 |
[37:25] | Torsion spiral fracture. I’ve already documented it. | 是扭力螺旋形骨折 我已经记录下来了 |
[37:27] | Likely caused by some type of rotational force. | 多半是由某种旋转力造成的 |
[37:30] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[37:30] | Now take a look at the anterior planes | 现在来看看左钩骨的前平面 |
[37:34] | of the left hamate and capitate. | 还有腕骨的前部 |
[37:36] | It’s faint because of the acid degradation. | 由于酸降解 这已经很模糊了 |
[37:39] | But there are clearly microfractures. | 但很明显是微骨折 |
[37:42] | These suggest the victim was holding something | 这说明死者当时握着东西 |
[37:43] | that reverberated in his hand. | 反弹回他的手上 |
[37:46] | I need to talk to Angela. | 我要找Angela说一下 |
[37:47] | Okay, let me get this straight, | 说得直白点 |
[37:48] | you want me to have our victim hit the killer with his cane | 你想让我们的死者用他自己的拐杖击打凶手 |
[37:52] | and then compute the fractures to the victim’s own body? | 然后计算出死者自身受到的骨折程度吗 |
[37:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:56] | Because he wasn’t taking his medication at time of death, | 因为他死的时候并没有吃药 |
[37:58] | the victim’s bones were highly susceptible to fracture. | 死者的骨头非常容易骨裂 |
[38:01] | So brittle, in fact, they fractured when he struck his killer. | 是很易脆 事实上 他的骨头在他击打凶手时就会骨折 |
[38:04] | To sustain a torsion spiral fracture to his left ulna, | 要在他左尺骨造成扭力螺旋形骨折 |
[38:08] | he must’ve swung his cane in a downward, diagonal angle. | 他必须斜着向下挥打自己的拐杖 |
[38:12] | Okay, hold on. | 好的 等一下 |
[38:14] | This is just gonna take a second. | 只需一会儿 |
[38:15] | Even in his compromised state, | 尽管他已受到危害 |
[38:18] | the victim must’ve swung with considerable force | 死者肯定得用上相当大的力量 |
[38:20] | to fracture his own ulna. | 才会致使尺骨骨折 |
[38:23] | Which means the killer was likely injured as well. | 这说明凶手很可能也受伤了 |
[38:25] | Okay, guys, here we go, | 好啦 看着吧 |
[38:26] | with the downward, diagonal angle swing. | 从上往下斜着挥舞拐杖 |
[38:33] | It’s a match. | 符合了 |
[38:34] | So our killer was struck on the left side of the skull. | 所以我们的凶手左边头颅是被击打过的 |
[38:37] | Have you met anyone with a head injury? | 你碰到谁是有头部伤的吗 |
[38:39] | No. | 没有 |
[38:41] | But the downward strike could’ve hit | 但这向下击打很有可能 |
[38:43] | other parts of the body. | 会击中身体的其他部分 |
[38:44] | Angela, run a new reenactment, | Angela 再演示一遍 |
[38:46] | this time hitting the clavicle. | 这次击打锁骨 |
[38:53] | I think I know who did it. | 我想我知道谁是凶手了 |
[39:01] | Hey, Red. | 嘿 Red |
[39:05] | Hey, Booth. | 嘿 Booth |
[39:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[39:12] | Look, Red, I know what happened. | Red 我知道发生了什么 |
[39:14] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不知道你说什么 |
[39:15] | Look, Dr. Brennan took a look at your x-rays, | 听着 Dr. Brennan看了你的X光片 |
[39:20] | and we know that you… fractured your left clavicle. | 我们知道你左边的锁骨骨折了 |
[39:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:24] | It was an impact fracture, they said. | 他们说是撞击造成的骨折 |
[39:28] | From me impacting the ground. | 就是我撞到地面时造成的 |
[39:30] | Look, I was there, Red. | 听着 Red 当时我在场 |
[39:31] | I saw what happened, you landed on your right side. | 我看到你是右边身先着地的 |
[39:35] | All right? | 好吗 |
[39:36] | The fracture came when Felbeck hit you with his cane. | 这骨折是因为Felbeck用他自己的拐杖击打你 |
[39:43] | You want to tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[39:47] | It was when he started talking about the war. | 一切发生在他开始讲关于战争的故事 |
[39:50] | You caught him in one of his lies. | 你发现了他在说谎 |
[39:52] | Yeah, he was bragging. | 是的 他在那夸夸其谈 |
[39:54] | Like he was some kind of war hero. | 搞得自己像是个战争英雄 |
[39:58] | He didn’t even serve. | 他压根没去服役 |
[40:02] | No way. | 没可能的 |
[40:07] | I didn’t even hit him that hard. | 我都没怎么发力击打他 |
[40:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:36] | – You ready to go? – Uh, yes. | – 你可以走了吗 – 嗯 |
[40:38] | But first, we need to talk. | 但我得先跟你谈谈 |
[40:40] | Cam, if this could just wait… | Cam 如果可以等等 |
[40:42] | No. It needs to be now, Arastoo. | 不行 Arastoo 必须现在说 |
[40:47] | You know that I love you | 你知道我是爱你的 |
[40:49] | and I want to give you everything you’ve ever dreamed of. | 我也想给你任何你曾经梦想过的东西 |
[40:53] | But getting pregnant right… | 但现在就怀孕… |
[40:55] | I want to adopt. | 我想要去领养 |
[40:57] | Adopt? | 领养? |
[40:59] | No, you told me that… | 不是啊 你跟我说过… |
[41:00] | I told you I want to be a father, and I do. | 我告诉过你 我想成为父亲 我的确是想 |
[41:03] | More than anything. | 比要任何东西都渴望 |
[41:05] | But recently… | 但最近 |
[41:08] | Cam, there are so many refugee children out there in the world. | Cam 世界上有很多难民孩子 |
[41:13] | And I just feel in my heart that I would be a really… | 我只是打从心底里觉得我可以… |
[41:15] | You would make such a good father. | 你会是很优秀的父亲 |
[41:19] | And I am with you. | 我也会陪着你的 |
[41:20] | All the way. | 一直都陪着你 |
[41:34] | Booth, why are we taking this way home? | Booth 为什么你走这边回家 |
[41:37] | Oh, sorry, I forgot. | 哦 对不起 我忘了 |
[41:38] | Aubrey wanted us to stop by the office. | Aubrey说让我们去办公室一趟 |
[41:41] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[41:43] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[41:43] | He just said that it was important. | 他只说是很重要 |
[41:46] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[41:48] | Bones | Bones… |
[41:50] | You know what we were talking about earlier? | 关于我们先前讨论的话题 |
[41:52] | Uh, about my, um… Sniper? | 关于我…”狙击手”的事情 |
[41:55] | I shouldn’t have asked, given your religious leanings. | 鉴于你的宗教倾向 我不应该问的 |
[42:00] | Thank you, Bones, that-that means a lot. | 谢谢你 Bones 这对我意义很大 |
[42:02] | Also, I’m… | 同时 我… |
[42:04] | I’m not actually sure I’m ready to-to close that door. | 我不确定我已经准备好不再生娃了 |
[42:07] | – Oh, you want another one? – No. | – 哦 你还想要一个孩子吗 – 不是 |
[42:10] | I am completely content the way things are. | 我非常满足于现状 |
[42:13] | Okay, so what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思呢 |
[42:17] | You know, when I think about what I value most– | 当我想到自己最珍惜的东西 |
[42:20] | You, Christine, Hank, Parker, | 你 Christine Hank 还有Parker |
[42:24] | Even my friendship with Angela, | 甚至是我和Angela之间的友谊 |
[42:26] | none of it makes any sense. | 这些都是没有逻辑的 |
[42:28] | It was not planned. | 这些都不是计划内的 |
[42:30] | – So, you want me to get you pregnant? – No! | – 所以你想计划内怀孕吗 – 不是 |
[42:32] | – I do not. – Oh. | – 我并没有 – 哦 |
[42:34] | We will be bagging your sniper | 我们来打包起你的”狙击枪” |
[42:36] | and I will stay on the pill. | 我继续吃避孕药 |
[42:38] | I just– I’m… I’m not ready to say this is it. | 我只是 没准备好就此打住 |
[42:49] | What is it, Aubrey? | Aubrey 怎么了 |
[42:50] | Hey, uh, sorry to pull you guys in, | 嘿 把你们叫来 不好意思了 |
[42:52] | but, uh, I thought you’d want to see this. | 但我觉得你们得看看这 |
[42:57] | Why is Barbara Baker here? | 为什么Barbara Baker在这里 |
[42:59] | Who is that woman with her? | 和她在一起的女人是谁 |
[43:01] | That’s her daughter, isn’t it? | 是她的女儿 是吗 |
[43:03] | Yeah, it turns out our victim hired the private investigator | 看来我们的死者请来 |
[43:06] | to track her down. | 私家侦探去寻找她 |
[43:07] | He paid the guy with the money that | 他用卖掉自己药的钱 |
[43:08] | he got from selling his meds. | 去请那个私家侦探的 |
[43:10] | I don’t understand. I thought he was scamming her. | 我不懂了 我还以为他在欺骗她 |
[43:12] | He was. But things changed. | 一开始他是的 只是后来变了 |
[43:20] | The unexpected happened. | 意想不到的事情发生了 |
[43:23] | He fell in love. | 他堕入了爱河 |