时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Okay, dude, this is not worth it. | 天哪 哥们儿 这可不太值得 |
[00:06] | This is sick. | 这简直是病态 |
[00:08] | Like disgusting sick, not sick sick. | 特别恶心那种病态 不是一般的恶心 |
[00:10] | Yo, pull it together, man. | 哟 振作起来 老兄 |
[00:11] | We can’t keep letting cooper get the better of us. | 咱不能让Cooper再赢了咱们了 |
[00:13] | Look what he did to your hair. | 看看他对你的头发做了什么吧 |
[00:14] | You look like a human whoopee cushion. | 你看起来像一个人型放屁坐垫 |
[00:16] | Now hurry it up. | 现在你得快点 |
[00:16] | The garbage truck’s gonna be here in, like, 15 minutes. | 垃圾车15分钟之后就要过来了 |
[00:19] | Oh, man. | 哦 天哪 |
[00:22] | Oh, this is gnarly. | 哦 这个是多瘤状的 |
[00:23] | Yes. That is definitely a keeper. | 太好了 这个一定得留着 |
[00:25] | Yeah, imagine the look on the coop’s face | 没错 想像一下Cooper脸上的表情 |
[00:27] | when he opens his car and all these guts spill out. | 就在他一开车门这些肠子喷出来的时候 |
[00:31] | Dude, what do you think this is from? | 伙计 你觉得这个原来是什么上面的 |
[00:32] | Uh, mountain lion, probably. | 呃 美洲狮 有可能 |
[00:34] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[00:37] | What about this? | 这个呢 |
[00:38] | Cobra. | 眼镜蛇 |
[00:42] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[00:44] | Dude, what about this? | 老兄 这个呢 |
[00:52] | – Get out of here! – Go! | – 快跑 – 快 |
[00:58] | I’m never riding a bike again. | 我再也不要骑自行车了 |
[01:01] | – Uh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – Christine, is everything…? | – 呃 哇 – Christine 怎么 |
[01:03] | – Wow, wow, okay. – What happened? | – 哇 好吧 – 发生什么了 |
[01:05] | Look, I was teaching her how to ride a bike, okay? | 我教她骑自行车来着 好么 |
[01:07] | And she was doing really great. She was… | 她做得不错 |
[01:10] | A little wobbly at first, and then I just | 一开始有点不太稳定 |
[01:12] | kind of let her go and then, bam– hit the ground. | 然后我就让她自己骑了 然后咣一下 她摔在地上了 |
[01:15] | Booth, I-I don’t want Christine riding a bicycle | Booth 我不想在我合理地教Christine |
[01:18] | until I can properly teach her about the physics. | 物理学之前就让她学骑自行车 |
[01:22] | What physics? What are you talking about, huh? | 什么物理学 你说什么呢 |
[01:24] | Physics. You get on, | 物理学什么啊 你上车 |
[01:25] | fall off, you figure it out, you get back on. | 摔下来 你就学会了 你再上去 |
[01:28] | What physics? Gyroscopic forces, | 什么物理学 回转力学 |
[01:31] | acceleration due to gravity, friction. | 重力加速度 摩擦力 |
[01:34] | “Friction”? | 什么摩擦力 |
[01:35] | Don’t you think that it’s-it’s good | 你不觉得 呃 |
[01:37] | to not know how something works? | 有时候不知道事物的原理也是件好事么 |
[01:39] | I mean, come on, science takes the magic out of everything. | 科学把每件事里的魔力都夺走了 |
[01:42] | There’s no magic to begin with. | 从来就没有魔力这回事 |
[01:43] | It’s just rules that govern the universe. | 宇宙都是有规则的 |
[01:45] | Next thing you know you’re gonna be telling her that rainbows are… | 然后你就要告诉她彩虹不过是 |
[01:47] | light refracted through water? | 光在水中的折射么 |
[01:48] | I am sure she already knows that. | 我确定她已经知道了 |
[01:49] | Of course she does. | 她当然知道 |
[01:51] | Now that Christine’s had some time to self-soothe, | 现在Christine估计已经自己冷静下来了 |
[01:53] | I’m going to go check in on her. | 我看看她去 |
[01:58] | Yeah, all right, well, I guess | 好的 呃 我猜 |
[01:59] | We’re going to work, because there’s a body… | 咱俩得去工作了 因为有具尸体 |
[02:01] | Ooh, found in a dumpster full of animal guts? | 哦 在一个装满动物内脏的垃圾箱里被发现了 |
[02:03] | That’s your territory. | 这是你的专业 |
[02:04] | It’ll be fascinating to see how non-human viscera | 观察非人类内脏影响尸体的腐烂 |
[02:08] | effects the decomposition of a human corpse. | 将是很迷人的事 |
[02:12] | There goes my appetite. | 一下就没胃口了 |
[02:13] | You’d think after 12 years | 都12年了 |
[02:14] | you could handle a little viscera with your oatmeal. | 你应该能接受吃麦片的时候谈论点内脏 |
[02:20] | Three dumpsters filled with entrails and fluid. | 三个垃圾箱 装满了内脏和体液 |
[02:23] | Aren’t these bags not supposed to leak? | 这些袋子难道不是不应该漏吗 |
[02:26] | Look. Cam? | 看 Cam |
[02:29] | No. No, that would be the liver of a moose. | 不 不 那是个麋鹿的肝 |
[02:33] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[02:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:35] | Hey, good try, though, you know? | 嘿 是个挺好的尝试 你知道 |
[02:37] | Maybe next time. | 也许下次就会好点 |
[02:38] | Yeah? You want to take my place? | 是么 你想替我么 |
[02:40] | I would, but unfortunately they haven’t, you know, | 我想啊 可惜很不幸 他们还没 你知道 |
[02:42] | invented a specialized wheelchair for intestine diving. | 造出来那种能适合寻找肠子的特殊轮椅 |
[02:45] | – Yeah. – Dr. Hodgins? | – 没错 – Dr.Hodgins |
[02:47] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[02:48] | Have you found time of death? | 你知道死亡时间了么 |
[02:49] | No. No, not even close. | 没 一点谱都没有呢 |
[02:51] | No, this pool of carcasses is like | 这一池子尸体简直就像 |
[02:52] | Christmas to carrion feeders, you know? | 给食腐动物们吃圣诞大餐一样 |
[02:54] | They hopped around, so it’s close to impossible | 它们蹦来蹦去 几乎不可能 |
[02:56] | to figure out when or where they started. | 确定它们是什么时候或者从哪儿开始的 |
[02:58] | Yes! I found a human humerus. | 耶 我找到了一块人类肱骨 |
[03:01] | Part of one. | 其中的一部分 |
[03:03] | Well, based on the head diameter and cortical involution, | 根据骨端的直径和皮质退化 |
[03:07] | I’d say the victim is female, | 我觉得被害人是女性 |
[03:08] | Mid-40’s. | 四十五岁左右 |
[03:09] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[03:11] | This is disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[03:13] | Do we have the skull? | 咱们拿到头骨了么 |
[03:14] | Oh, hey, Rodolfo? | 哦 嘿 Rodolfo |
[03:16] | Gonna need to find the skull ASAP. | 现在需要尽快找到头骨 |
[03:19] | As we all know, | 咱们都知道 |
[03:20] | skulls don’t float, so… | 头骨不会漂起来 所以 |
[03:24] | No. | 不 |
[03:32] | Angie, here, techs found this for you at the scene. | Angie 这儿 技术员在现场给你找到了这个 |
[03:38] | What? I’m having too much fun. | 怎么了 我玩得特别开心 |
[03:40] | I hope you’re still having fun when you’re in hell. | 我希望你下地狱的时候也能玩得开心 |
[03:44] | Ten more minutes, okay? | 再玩十分钟 好么 |
[03:47] | I can smell it through my mask. | 我都能透过面罩闻到这股味道 |
[03:50] | This is so disgusting. | 实在太恶心了 |
[03:54] | I’ll give you five. | 让你再玩五分钟 |
[04:30] | Oh, what’s that? | 哦 那是什么 |
[04:31] | Yes, I did fish every last bone out of the carcass pit. | 没错 我把所有的骨头都从内脏堆里捡出来了 |
[04:35] | Are you looking for praise | 你是想要为了自己做了 |
[04:36] | for performing the most basic tasks? | 最基础的工作而邀功么 |
[04:38] | I… I was just pointing it out. | 我 我就是指出来一下 |
[04:41] | Do we have any idea about the… | 我们发现什么了么 关于这个 |
[04:43] | – Sock, I guess? – Yeah, it’s made of chain metal. | – 袜子 我猜 – 是的 金属链做的 |
[04:45] | It’s the only article of clothing I found in the entire dumpster. | 这是我在整个垃圾箱里找到的唯一一件衣物 |
[04:48] | So we’re looking for some sort of knight. | 所以我们在找某种骑士 |
[04:51] | Do knights play golf? | 骑士们打高尔夫球么 |
[04:52] | Look, take a look at the fracture to the hamulus. | 看一下沟突上的骨折 |
[04:55] | It’s called a golfer’s fracture, I believe. | 我相信它叫高尔夫球手骨折 |
[04:58] | Dr. Fuentes is correct. | Dr. Fuentes是对的 |
[04:59] | This fracture is extremely common in golfers. | 这种骨折在高尔夫球手里非常普遍 |
[05:02] | The result of years of stress on the wrist. | 长年在手腕上施压造成的 |
[05:06] | This body just keeps getting weirder by the second. | 这具尸体变得越来越怪了 |
[05:09] | Uh, it gets even weirder. | 呃 变得更怪了 |
[05:10] | In the victim’s sinuses alone | 光在被害人的鼻窦上 |
[05:12] | I pulled out spores from six species of tree from around the world, | 我就发现了六种来自世界各地的孢子 |
[05:15] | including dacrydium cupressinum, | 包括陆均松 |
[05:17] | which only grows in New Zealand. | 那只生长在新西兰 |
[05:19] | So we’re looking for a well-traveled knight | 所以咱们是在找一个经常旅行的骑士 |
[05:22] | with a love for America’s favorite pastime, golf. | 很喜欢美国人最爱的消遣 – 打高尔夫 |
[05:26] | Just a working theory. | 就是个能成立的理论而已 |
[05:32] | You building a bike? | 你要自己做个自行车么 |
[05:34] | I wish. No, this is how Bones wants me | 我倒是想啊 不 |
[05:36] | to teach Christine how to ride a bike. | 这是Bones让我教Christine骑自行车的方法图 |
[05:38] | – Kind of ruins the fun. – Exactly, right? | – 有点把乐趣都毁了啊 – 千真万确 |
[05:40] | – So, what do you have for me? – Yeah, uh, | – 找我有什么事 – 对 呃 |
[05:42] | so, Angela sent over the victim’s I.D., | Angela把被害人的身份发过来了 |
[05:44] | Phyllis Paul. She was reported missing on Tuesday | Phyllis Paul 周二她的同居女友 |
[05:46] | by her live-in girlfriend, Nancy Alpert. | Nancy Alpert报了失踪 |
[05:48] | Phyllis Paul Huh. Phyllis Paul. | |
[05:51] | College golfer, competed professionally. | 大学高尔夫球手 职业参赛者 |
[05:53] | Yeah, but she never came close to winning a competition. | 是的 但是她从来也没赢过一场比赛 |
[05:55] | For the past ten years, she taught private golf lessons. | 过去十年 她都是个私人高尔夫教练 |
[05:58] | I sent you her web site. | 我把她的网站发给你了 |
[05:59] | Oh, thanks, Aubrey. | 哦 谢谢了Aubrey |
[06:02] | All right, well, I tell you what, let’s, uh, | 好的 我现在告诉你 |
[06:03] | bring her girlfriend in. We can, uh, talk to her. | 咱们把她女朋友带来聊聊 |
[06:06] | “Trail equals wheel radius | “循迹等于轮子的半径 |
[06:09] | times cosine of head angle minus rake”? | 乘以前轮角的余弦减去倾度” |
[06:13] | – What is this? – It’s-it’s a disaster. It’s a mess. | – 这什么意思 – 这是个灾难 一团乱 |
[06:16] | I know that this is difficult, | 我知道这很困难 |
[06:18] | Ms. Alpert, but can you tell me | Ms. Alpert 但是 |
[06:21] | the last time that you saw Phyllis? | 你能告诉我最后一次见到Phyllis的时间么 |
[06:24] | Tuesday morning. She left for the second day of her competition | 周二早上 她去参加第二天的比赛了 |
[06:27] | and she never came home that night. | 然后晚上就没回家 |
[06:28] | Okay, she was in a golf tournament? | 好的 她是在一个高尔夫锦标赛里面么 |
[06:31] | No. | 不是 |
[06:33] | Lumberjacking. | 花样伐木 |
[06:37] | “Lumberjacking”? | 花样伐木吗 |
[06:40] | Right, okay. | 是的 没错 |
[06:42] | And, uh, this was a hobby of Phyllis’ or…? | 呃 这是Phyllis的一项爱好 还是… |
[06:44] | I wish it were just a hobby. | 我倒是希望是个爱好而已 |
[06:46] | She’d found her calling as a… | 她管自己叫 |
[06:48] | Lumberjill, or whatever they’re called. | 伐木小姐 或者什么类似的名字 |
[06:51] | Six months in these silly competitions | 参加这些傻比赛才六个月 |
[06:52] | and she’d won more titles than 20 years of golfing. | 她已经获得了比打20年高尔夫更多的头衔 |
[06:55] | I’m getting the sense that you were not a fan. | 我感觉你不是她这方面的粉丝 |
[06:57] | It was a waste of time. | 就是浪费时间 |
[06:59] | Why? She’s winning money. | 为什么 她赢钱了啊 |
[07:01] | I had more than enough for the both of us. | 我赚的钱足够我们俩花了 |
[07:03] | We were gonna retire together, | 我们俩本来要一起退休的 |
[07:05] | Travel, take cooking classes… | 旅行 上烹饪课 |
[07:08] | Get married. | 结婚 |
[07:10] | It must have upset you | 你一定很沮丧 |
[07:11] | when she took her life in a new direction. | 她的生活发展出了新的方向了 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry, if you’re insinuating | 对不起 如果你在暗示 |
[07:16] | that I would ever hurt Phyllis, | 我可能会伤害Phyllis |
[07:18] | then you’re mistaken. | 那你就错了 |
[07:20] | I’ve been in love with her | 从她第一次 |
[07:21] | since she gave me my very first golf lesson. | 给我上高尔夫课开始 我就爱上了她 |
[07:24] | Any idea who might have wanted Phyllis dead? | 知道谁会想要Phyllis死么 |
[07:27] | Probably one of those lumberjackers. | 也许是那些花样伐木选手中的一个 |
[07:30] | Just last month they threw a golf club through our window. | 就在上个月他们从我们家窗户外扔进来一根高尔夫球杆 |
[07:33] | How do you know it was a lumberjacker? | 你怎么知道那是个花样伐木选手干的 |
[07:34] | ’cause there was a note attached. | 因为那上面贴了张纸条 |
[07:36] | “Stick to golfing, you…” | “好好打你的高尔夫吧 你个…” |
[07:40] | Well, I’d rather not say the word. | 我不想说那个词 |
[07:41] | You can read it yourself. | 你自己去读一下吧 |
[07:43] | I gave it to the police. | 我把纸条给警察了 |
[07:53] | There’s something you wanted to show me? | 有什么要给我看的么 |
[07:54] | Si, si, si. | 有 有 |
[07:55] | I found significant fracturing of the hyoid. | 我在舌骨上发现了显著的骨折 |
[07:59] | We will have to analyze it to determine | 咱们得分析一下来确定 |
[08:02] | If it indicates cause of death. | 它是不是指出了死因 |
[08:04] | In addition, I was looking at the striae | 另外 我在观察被害人 |
[08:07] | where the victim was cut apart. | 被分尸时骨头上留下的细沟 |
[08:09] | Now, the tool that was used | 当时使用的工具 |
[08:11] | made this wave pattern. | 留下了这种波浪形的痕迹 |
[08:13] | What do you make of it? | 你觉得是什么造成的 |
[08:14] | Well, at first I wasn’t sure, | 一开始我不确定 |
[08:16] | but then I heard that the victim was a lumberjack. | 但是之后我听说被害人是个伐木选手 |
[08:18] | So I thought, “… | 然后我就想 |
[08:22] | Uh, chain saw. | 啊 电锯 |
[08:23] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[08:25] | A chain saw’s teeth are j-shaped | 电锯的锯齿是J形的 |
[08:27] | and make this type of wave-like kerf mark. | 会留下这种波浪形的切痕 |
[08:31] | The victim was dismembered with a chain saw | 被害人是被电锯肢解的 |
[08:33] | and she was wearing those chain metal socks | 死的时候还穿着 |
[08:35] | at time of her death, | 那种金属链袜子 |
[08:36] | which I learned are used for protecting the lumberjack | 我听说那是用来保护伐木选手 |
[08:39] | from a wild swing of the ax. | 避免受到过度挥动斧子时的伤害 |
[08:41] | The victim was killed mid-competition. | 被害人是在比赛中被杀的 |
[08:43] | So someone is going to have to go to the lumberjacking contest. | 必须得有人去花样伐木比赛看看 |
[08:47] | – Booth and I will go, yeah. – Oh, hey, hey, | – Booth和我会去的 – 哦 嘿 |
[08:49] | Dr. Brennan | Dr. Brennan… |
[08:50] | If you’d like to spend a little more time in the lab, | 如果你想要在实验室里多待待 |
[08:53] | I’m willing to go in your place. | 我很愿意代替你去 |
[08:56] | Shh. It’s a small sacrifice | 就是一个很小的牺牲 |
[08:57] | for my favorite boss. | 为了我最喜欢的老板 |
[08:59] | I sense that you are being disingenuous | 我感觉你在阿谀奉承 |
[09:02] | and that you just want to go to the competition. | 你就是想去那个比赛 |
[09:04] | Okay, fine, yes, I want to go. | 好吧 我想去 |
[09:06] | But come on, what guy wouldn’t? | 但是 哪个男的不想去啊 |
[09:08] | All men love chain saws. | 所有男的都爱电锯 |
[09:10] | That is not a proven fact. | 那不是经过证实的事实 |
[09:11] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[09:13] | Greg | Greg. |
[09:14] | How do you feel about chain saws? | 你觉得电锯怎么样 |
[09:16] | I love chain saws. | 我爱电锯 |
[09:17] | Boom. | 中了 |
[09:18] | Okay, while Greg is an adequate security guard, | 好吧 Greg是个称职的保安 |
[09:22] | he’s not a sufficient sample size to extrapolate | 他不是充足的样本大小去推断 |
[09:26] | the preferences of an entire gender. | 所有男性的喜好 |
[09:28] | Booth and I are going to the competition. | Booth和我会去那个比赛的 |
[09:30] | Please clean and rearticulate the bones. | 请清洁并重组这些骨头 |
[09:32] | Take pictures. | 拍点照片 |
[09:33] | Oh sure, I’ll-I’ll chatsnap it. | 哦 好 我会发快拍的 |
[09:39] | This is quite impressive. | 这就厉害了 |
[09:41] | Well, no, no, no, it’s not impressive. | 呃 不 不 不 这不叫厉害 |
[09:42] | I think the word that you’re looking for is badass, | 我觉得你想说的应该是牛掰了 |
[09:44] | All right? This is a major sport, | 好吧 这是一种主流运动 |
[09:46] | Bones. It’s huge, and less face it, | Bones 这是个大型比赛 至少你要面对这个事实 |
[09:48] | It’s way more exciting than golf. | 这比高尔夫刺激多了 |
[09:50] | I imagine the muscle groups used | 我觉得肌肉发达的人 |
[09:51] | to swing an ax are the same as those used | 挥动斧子的方式和那些挥动高尔夫棍的人 |
[09:55] | to swing a golfing stick. | 的方式是一样的 |
[09:57] | Four years of playing golf | 打了四年高尔夫 |
[09:58] | and you’re still calling it a golfing stick. | 你还是叫它高尔夫棍 |
[09:59] | It’s a stick used to golf. How is that not accurate? | 那是一个用来打高尔夫的棍子 怎么就不对了 |
[10:02] | My point is that both golfing | 我的意思是高尔夫 |
[10:04] | and lumberjacking are just applied physics. | 和花样伐木都是应用物理原理的 |
[10:07] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:10] | You don’t try to ruin this for me | 你不能像毁掉Christine对骑自行车的乐趣 |
[10:12] | like you’re ruining bike riding for Christine. | 一样毁掉我对花样伐木的乐趣 |
[10:14] | But everything’s mathematics. | 但是所有事情都是和数学相关的 |
[10:15] | Sports, architecture, comedy. | 运动 建筑学 喜剧 |
[10:19] | – Comedy is not math. – Yes, it is. | – 喜剧和数学无关 – 是 和数学相关 |
[10:21] | By vectoring the English language, | 通过分析英语的矢量关系 |
[10:23] | I can make a multitude of hilarious jokes. | 我可以说出一篮子搞笑的笑话 |
[10:28] | – Please don’t. No. – For example, | – 拜托 千万别 – 比如 |
[10:29] | What did the math teacher | 数学老师 |
[10:31] | say to the lumberjack? | 和伐木选手说了什么 |
[10:33] | Don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[10:34] | Make sure you use | 你一定要使用 |
[10:36] | The correct “Log-arithm.” | 正确的对数(圆木数) |
[10:39] | It’s all just simple “Geome-tree.” | 这都是简单的几何(geometry的后缀谐音是树的意思) |
[10:42] | Tree. Like, a tree, ’cause it’s a log. | 树 把一棵树 会变成原木 |
[10:44] | It comes from a tree. It’s a play on words. | 是树变成的 只是文字游戏而已 |
[11:29] | Every person I see is carrying at least six lethal implements. | 我看见的每一个人至少都带着六把致命武器 |
[11:34] | Excuse me. Are you in charge here? | 打扰一下 你是这的负责人吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah, Dick Scarn. | 对 Dick Scarn |
[11:37] | FBI special Agent Seeley Booth. | FBI探员 Seeley Booth |
[11:39] | This here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这是我的搭档 Dr. Temperance Brennan |
[11:41] | Okay. How can I help you? | 哦 我怎样能帮助你们 |
[11:42] | Well, I’m sorry to report that one of your lumberjills | 我很遗憾的通知你 你的一个伐木选手 |
[11:44] | – has been murdered. – Murdered? Who? | – 被谋杀了 – 谋杀? 谁? |
[11:47] | – Phyllis Paul. – Oh. | – Phyllis Paul – 哦 |
[11:49] | – Well, too bad. – Ladies and gentlemen… | – 呃 这太糟了 – 先生们 女士们 |
[11:51] | Would you mind if we ask you a few questions? | 你介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[11:53] | Well, they need me at the main stage, | 那个 现在主席台那需要我 |
[11:54] | But, uh, you-you can walk with me. | 但是 你 你可以和我一起过去 |
[11:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:57] | What happened to your femur? | 你的大腿腿骨受伤了吗 |
[11:59] | Uh, chain saw snapped. I got boned. | 链锯断了 我被崩了一下 |
[12:02] | – “Bone” Is not a verb. – I got a bone. | – Bone不是动词 – 我被硬骨头打到了 |
[12:04] | – What bone? – No. A “Bone” is a hard piece of wood, Bones. | – 什么骨头 – 不 一块硬骨头是一块坚硬的木头的意思 Bones |
[12:07] | Wait. Who’s Bones? | 等等 谁是Bones |
[12:08] | – She’s Bones. – I’m Bones. | – 她是Bones – 我是Bones |
[12:09] | Oh… Oh, I thought she was Brennan. | 哦 哦 我以为她是 Brennan |
[12:11] | Booth, this is exactly why you shouldn’t call me “Bones.” | Booth 这就是为什么你不应该叫我Bones |
[12:13] | Right, because, you know what? | 对 因为 你知道吗 |
[12:14] | This happens all the time. | 这种事经常发生 |
[12:15] | When was the last time you saw Phyllis? | 你最后一次看到Phyllis是什么时候 |
[12:17] | Tree climb on Tuesday. | 周二爬树的时候 |
[12:19] | She was in that competition, and… | 她当时正参加比赛 |
[12:21] | She hasn’t showed up for anything since. | 然后她就再也没出现过 |
[12:22] | She was pretty good at these events, huh? | 她很擅长这些运动吧 |
[12:23] | Oh, yeah. Are you kidding? | 哦 对 你在开玩笑吗 |
[12:24] | When she came on the scene, | 从她参加比赛开始 |
[12:25] | She outclassed the competition. | 在比赛中她一直名列前茅 |
[12:27] | Anyone in particular that she dethroned? | 有谁被她拉下神坛了吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah. Helga Thisk. | 恩 Helga Thisk |
[12:32] | Where can we find Helga? | 我们应该去哪找Helga |
[12:33] | – On the hot zone, ladies and gentlemen… – Right over there. | – 就在台上 先生们 女士们 – 就在那 |
[12:35] | We got Helga Thisk. Go get ’em, girl. | 现在是Helga Thisk 加油 孩子 |
[12:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Whoa, whoa, Bones. Bones, let’s just wait. Wait. | 喔 喔 Bones Bones 我们等等 |
[12:40] | Just wait until she puts down that big chain saw | 在我们怀疑她谋杀之前 |
[12:43] | before we accuse her of murder, okay? | 让她先把那个链锯放下 |
[12:52] | All right! | 好棒 |
[12:56] | Okay, we can go now. Come on. | 好了 我们过去吧 来 |
[13:03] | Okay, uh, Ms. Thisk, | 好了 呃 Ms. Thisk |
[13:05] | Can you please put that ax down? | 你能把那个斧头放下吗 |
[13:08] | You’re sure Phyllis is dead? | 你确定Phyllis死了吗 |
[13:09] | Yes, her body was dismembered, and | 对 她的尸体被分尸了 并且 |
[13:12] | is currently decomposing. | 正在腐烂 |
[13:13] | Helga, I took a look at your competition history with Phyllis. | Helga 我看了一眼你和Phyllis的比赛记录 |
[13:17] | Outsider coming in, | 忽然来了个新人 |
[13:18] | taking over the top lumberjill spot. | 拔得了伐木比赛中的头筹 |
[13:21] | that’s got to be tough for you. | 这对你来说一定很难接受吧 |
[13:22] | – It’s just a game, Agent Booth. – Oh, come on. | – Booth探员 这就是个游戏 – 哦 拜托 |
[13:24] | Let’s lose that “It’s just a game,” Okay? | 别再说那只是游戏了 好吗 |
[13:26] | There’s a lot of money to be made here. Right? | 在这能赚很多钱 对吧 |
[13:28] | There’s tons of sponsors. | 还有很多资助人 |
[13:29] | You would remove anyone who got in your way. | 谁挡了你的财路你就要除掉她 |
[13:31] | What? You think I killed Phyllis? | 什么 你认为是我杀了Phyllis |
[13:33] | Why would I kill her? We were training partners. | 我为什么要杀她 我们是一起训练的伙伴 |
[13:36] | She was giving me all her secrets. | 她告诉了我她所有的秘密 |
[13:38] | – What secrets? – Just some math stuff | – 什么秘密 – 就是一些 |
[13:40] | that she’d use to calculate each chop, | 就是她用来计算每次比赛的数学类的东西 |
[13:41] | Like they do it in golf. | 就像她们在打高尔夫时做的事情一样 |
[13:43] | As they should do it in every athletic endeavor. | 就像她们每次尽力比赛时候做的那样 |
[13:46] | Measuring angles and diameters forever | 她总是在锯木头之前 |
[13:48] | before she even took her first swing. | 测量角度和直径 |
[13:50] | Helga, can you think of anyone who’d want to hurt Phyllis? | Helga 你能想到有谁会想要伤害Phyllis吗 |
[13:52] | Probably the crazy fans. | 可能是那些疯狂的粉丝吧 |
[13:53] | They hated her. | 他们讨厌她 |
[13:54] | They said she was making the sport dull | 他们说她做这些测量 |
[13:56] | with all her measuring. | 让这项运动无聊死了 |
[13:57] | – Don’t blame ’em. – Helgy! | – 这个别怪他们 – Helgy |
[13:59] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[14:00] | I’m sorry. This is my husband Ragnar. | 不好意思 这是我的丈夫 Ragnar |
[14:03] | Ragnar, these people are from the FBI. | Ragnar 他们是FBI |
[14:06] | – Phyllis was murdered. – Wow! | – Phyllis被谋杀了 – 喔 |
[14:08] | I mean, I didn’t take Phyllis for the getting-murdered type. | 我的意思是 我觉得Phyllis不是那种会被谋杀的类型 |
[14:11] | It’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[14:12] | You don’t seem too upset. | 你看起来并不难过 |
[14:14] | Oh, no. I’ll say a “Yoho” For her later. For now, | 哦 不 我等会会为她默哀 但是现在 |
[14:16] | We got a competition to think of. We’ve got to head over | 我们有场比赛需要关注 我们需要去参加 |
[14:17] | to the stage for the jack and jill. | 双人锯木的比赛了 |
[14:18] | Whoa. Wait a second. A two-man saw? | 喔 等等 两个人锯木头 |
[14:20] | Bones, we got to see it. | Bones 我们得去看看 |
[14:21] | It’s a fan favorite. | 粉丝最喜欢这个了 |
[14:22] | Booth, we’re in the middle of a murder investigation. | Booth 我们在做谋杀案的调查 |
[14:23] | Yes, and the fans are our possible suspects here, so, | 对 那些粉丝也有可能是我们的嫌疑人 所以 |
[14:26] | What kind of detectives would we be | 如果我们不去看最受欢迎的项目 |
[14:28] | If we didn’t check out the most popular event? | 那我们算什么警探 |
[14:37] | Hey, how’s it going up here? | 嘿 这进行的怎么样了 |
[14:39] | The day started out well. | 这是一个良好的开端 |
[14:41] | I analyzed the hyoid further, | 我深度检查了舌骨 |
[14:43] | found fracturing on the greater corner, | 在一个大角落里发现了骨折的现象 |
[14:45] | which means that the cause of death | 也就是说死亡原因 |
[14:46] | was most likely strangulation. | 很有可能是被勒死 |
[14:48] | – Nice. – No, no. Not nice. | – 很好 – 不 不 一点也不好 |
[14:50] | I spent the last few hours scraping tiny pieces | 我刚花了几小时从骨头上 |
[14:52] | of solid matter out of the bone that got lodged | 刮出嵌在分尸时造成的沟纹中的 |
[14:55] | into the striae during dismemberment. | 固体小碎片 |
[14:57] | This is the slowest process. | 没有比这更慢的事了 |
[14:59] | I know it doesn’t seem like a lot, but hey, hey, hey, | 我知道这看起来不是很多 但是嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[15:01] | this could actually help me determine | 但是这对我判断死者在哪被分尸 |
[15:03] | Where the victim was cut up. | 真的很有帮助 |
[15:04] | Also, I analyzed the nine-iron | 同意 我分析了从死者窗户 |
[15:07] | that was thrown through the victim’s window, | 扔进来的九号高尔夫球杆 |
[15:08] | And I think I may have found traces | 我想我找到了 |
[15:09] | of permethrin and piperonyl butoxide. | 杀虫剂和胡椒基丁醚的痕迹 |
[15:12] | – Pesticides. – Professional grade. | – 杀虫剂 – 专业级 |
[15:14] | We may be looking for an exterminator. | 我们可能要找一个灭虫公司的人 |
[15:15] | – Well. How’s it going up there? – Let’s ask her. | – 那边进行的怎么样了 – 我们问问她 |
[15:18] | Um, yeah, you go ahead and do that. | 呃 对 你来问吧 |
[15:20] | I’m actually working on my own thing. | 实际上我在做我自己的事 |
[15:21] | What? Is your own thing more important than chain saws? | 什么 难道你的事情比电锯还重要吗 |
[15:23] | – Dr. Hodgins?! – Yeah, I-I got to go. | – Dr. Hodgins – 哦 我 我得走了 |
[15:24] | – Hey, Cam. – Dr. Hodgins! Dr. Saroyan. | -嘿 Cam – Dr. Hodgins Dr. Saroyan |
[15:27] | – Yes. – As you know, uh, | – 对 – 正如你所知 |
[15:31] | Dr. Brennan and I came to the conclusion | Dr. Brennan和我认为 |
[15:33] | that the victim was dismembered with a chain saw. | 死者是被电锯分尸的 |
[15:35] | Yes. I have since learned that each competitor | 是的 我已经知道了每个 |
[15:37] | at the lumber sports competition has his | 花样伐木的参赛者 |
[15:40] | or her own unique chain saw. | 都有他/她自己的电锯 |
[15:42] | Therefore, I believe it is absolutely necessary | 因此我认为传唤每一个 |
[15:45] | to the case to subpoena | 电锯到这里来 |
[15:47] | each chain saw so that I may test them… to match | 这样我方便把死者骨头上的条纹 |
[15:51] | the resulting striations to the striations | 和电锯的条纹 |
[15:54] | on the victim’s bones, thus enabling me | 互相匹配 所以使我能检查 |
[15:57] | to determine whose chain saw was used to dismember the body. | 出哪一个电锯是用来分解尸体的 |
[16:01] | So… You want to play with chain saws? | 所以 你想玩电锯 |
[16:04] | Play with chains… No. | 玩电… 不 |
[16:07] | I don’t even like chain saws. | 我一点都不喜欢电锯 |
[16:09] | No. Believe me, if there is another way | 不 相信我 如果有其他 |
[16:12] | to find the correct chain saw, I’ll do it. | 能找到正确电锯的方法 我会那样做的 |
[16:15] | Really? cause I was actually gonna say, | 真的 因为我正要这么说呢 |
[16:17] | I think testing chain saws is an excellent idea. | 我认为测试电锯是个特别好的主意 |
[16:19] | – Really? – But since you’d prefer to do it a different way… | – 真的 – 但是既然你更想要用其他方法 |
[16:22] | – No, no. Thank you. – Sure. | – 不 不 谢谢 – 当然 |
[16:24] | The lumber sports saved this sliced wood | 花样伐木比赛在周一的电锯比赛中 |
[16:27] | from Monday’s chain saw competition, | 留下了这片木头 |
[16:30] | and– it’s a real treat– | 并且 还有更棒的 |
[16:32] | They’re even labeled with each competitor’s name. | 他们上面标好了每个参赛者的名字 |
[16:34] | – Great. – So why don’t you compare the striations on the bones | – 太好了 – 所以为什么不把骨头上的纹路 |
[16:38] | – to those on this wood? – Good. | – 直接和这个木头作比较呢 – 好的 |
[16:40] | That way you don’t have to worry | 这样你就不需要担心 |
[16:41] | about testing those chain saws yourself. | 自己去测试那些电锯了 |
[16:43] | Since you didn’t want to do it anyway. | 既然你本来也不想那么做 |
[16:46] | Yay. | 耶 |
[16:50] | Hey, angie. | 嘿 Angie |
[16:51] | Hey, um, I’m looking at this photo you just sent, | 嘿 我正在看你刚才给我发的照片 |
[16:53] | but I am so confused. | 但是我有点疑惑 |
[16:55] | It’s labeled “Crime scene,” But we don’t even know where | 这上面标着案发现场 但是我们根本不知道 |
[16:58] | this murder took place. | 这个谋杀案到底在哪发生的 |
[17:00] | Yeah, um, that’s because, uh… | 对 这是因为 呃 |
[17:03] | It’s from a different murder, | 这是另外一个谋杀的照片 |
[17:06] | not this case. | 不是这个案子的 |
[17:10] | Oh, my god. Wait a second. | 我的天 等一等 |
[17:11] | I remember this. This is from, uh, the lobbyist’s murder, | 我记得这个 这是 呃 说客的那个案子 |
[17:15] | the one that Zack committed. | 就是Zack犯的那个案子 |
[17:16] | Confessed to, not committed. | 认罪 不是犯罪 |
[17:19] | Are-are… Are you trying to prove that? | 你 你 你是想证明他没犯罪吗 |
[17:23] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮你做点什么 |
[17:26] | Okay, um, I think I may have found a way to prove | 好 我觉得我有办法基于 |
[17:29] | that the killer wasn’t Zack | 刺杀的严重程度 |
[17:30] | based on the severity of the stabbing. | 来证明凶手不是Zack |
[17:33] | Here. See, look. | 这 看 你看 |
[17:35] | There’s too much blood. | 这的血迹太多了 |
[17:36] | I mean, if zack were to stab someone, which… | 我的意思是 如果Zack想捅一个人 |
[17:39] | But still, uh, he’d do it as cleanly as possible. | 他会尽量做得干净利落 |
[17:43] | Yeah, I-I just don’t know if this is enough | 对 我 我只是不知道这个足不足以 |
[17:45] | to overturn a conviction. | 推翻定罪 |
[17:47] | It’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[17:50] | Yeah, it is. | 对 是这样的 |
[17:54] | Can I show you something from the current case? | 我可以给你看看最近这个案子的东西吗 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:00] | -What’s up?- Okay. | – 怎么了 – 是这样 |
[18:01] | So when Helga said that fans hated Phyllis, | 当Helga说粉丝讨厌Phyllis的时候 |
[18:04] | I went online, and I found this. | 我上网发现了这个 |
[18:07] | “North east lumber sports fans are the bombest fans.” | “东北花样伐木的粉丝棒呆了” |
[18:10] | Wow. This Gene Frong guy is really die-hard. | 这个叫Gene Frong的家伙真顽固 |
[18:13] | Yeah, and he hated Phyllis. | 是啊 他讨厌Phyllis |
[18:15] | He thought that she was ruining the sport. Check this out. | 他认为她毁了这项运动 看这个 |
[18:18] | What’s up, everybody? Gene Frong in the house. | 大家好 Gene Frong来了 |
[18:20] | Right behind me here is Phyllis Paul. | 我后面的就是Phyllis Paul |
[18:23] | She’s measuring her log, and like always, | 她正在像往常一样测量木头 |
[18:24] | she’s taking her sweet time. | 她正在享受她的甜蜜时刻 |
[18:26] | Hey! Hey, Phyllis?! | 嘿 嘿 Phyllis |
[18:28] | What’s taking you so long? | 你怎么这么慢 |
[18:29] | Yeah, we’re bored. | 就是 我们看得无聊 |
[18:31] | – Hurry it up. Hey. – I got to say, it is kind of boring. | – 快点 – 我得说 这有点无聊 |
[18:33] | Phyllis sucks! | Phyllis真烂 |
[18:34] | Phyllis sucks! Phyllis sucks! | Phyllis真烂 Phyllis真烂 |
[18:37] | That’s right. Hit her in the face! | 没错 砸中她的脸 |
[18:39] | Hit her in the face! Phyllis sucks! | 砸中她的脸 Phyllis真烂 |
[18:42] | They’re doing it. | 他们开始砸了 |
[18:43] | I did some digging. | 我做了一点调查 |
[18:44] | Gene works for his dad’s extermination company. | Gene在他爸的灭虫公司工作 |
[18:48] | Angie, I think you just found our nine-iron thrower | Angie 我想你刚刚找到了扔九号杆的人 |
[18:51] | Look, Bones, if I were an 18-year-old punk, where would I be? | 听着 Bones 如果我是个18岁的庞克党 我会在哪儿 |
[18:53] | – Where the beer is. – Come on. | – 有啤酒的地方 – 不是吧 |
[18:56] | I was a teenager once, Booth, | Booth 我也曾是一名青少年 |
[18:59] | and I observed that my peers | 我发现我的同龄人 |
[19:01] | enjoyed the consumption of inexpensive alcohol. | 喜欢喝廉价酒 |
[19:04] | Now, this is what I’m talking about– | 这就是我说的 |
[19:05] | Good old-fashioned log roll. | 老式滚圆木 |
[19:07] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[19:09] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[19:11] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[19:15] | – Hey, excuse me. – Ah! Whew! That’s two. | – 嘿 打扰一下 – 哟 两罐了 |
[19:17] | – Let’s go. – Excuse me. | – 走吧 – 不好意思 |
[19:18] | Gene Frong, need a word with you over here, please? | Gene Frong 过来和你说句话 |
[19:22] | I’m 21, I swear! | 我发誓我21岁了(美国法定饮酒年龄为21以上) |
[19:27] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:30] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:30] | Oh. Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:33] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:35] | Oh, come on, you got to be kidding me. | 拜托 你在逗我 |
[19:38] | – Will you get down now?! – I’ll stay up here all day. | – 你现在能下来吗 – 我要在这待一整天 |
[19:41] | Well, he can’t stay there forever. | 他不可能永远待在上面 |
[19:42] | – Oh, Bones, we don’t have enough time here. – We don’t. | – Bones 我们时间不多 – 的确 |
[19:44] | – Let’s go. Relax! – Booth! Booth! Booth! | – 来吧 放轻松 – Booth Booth |
[19:46] | Stop! No. | 停下来 |
[19:47] | Successful axmanship requires mathematics calculation. | 成功的砍伐需要数学计算 |
[19:51] | You got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我 |
[19:52] | First, we find the radius of the log and divide it by 1.25. | 首先 我们找到木材的半径再除以1.25 |
[19:58] | – Come on. – Then… | – 得了吧 – 接着 |
[20:00] | – Okay, just take a step a back. – What? We plot the angle of attack. | – 退一步 退一步 – 什么 我们要测量砍的角度 |
[20:02] | Enough is enough here with this. | 这就够了 |
[20:03] | That’s right! Good chop! | 这就对了 砍的好 |
[20:09] | Okay, okay, okay, I’m coming down. | 好吧 好吧 我下来了 |
[20:11] | Shh. Put it down! Put it down! | 把斧子放下 |
[20:13] | You see that, Bones, huh? Don’t need science | 看见没Bones 不需要科学 |
[20:14] | to take care of this guy. Let’s go. | 来对付这个家伙 走吧 |
[20:18] | Hi, Cam. What’s up? | 嗨 Cam 怎么样 |
[20:19] | Hey, based on what Rodolfo found on the hyoid, | 嘿 根据Rodolfo在舌骨上发现的东西 |
[20:22] | I examined the tissue around the victim’s neck | 我检测了受害者脖子四周的组织 |
[20:25] | and found hydrogenated triglycerides. | 发现了氢化甘油三酯 |
[20:27] | That’s vegetable shortening. | 那是植物起酥油 |
[20:29] | What was it doing around her neck? | 她脖子上怎么会有那个 |
[20:30] | The murderer’s hands must have been covered in it. | 凶手的手上一定浸满起酥油 |
[20:32] | Well, the grease-to-person ratio at this event is | 手上油腻腻的人的比例在这个地方 |
[20:35] | exceptionally high, but I’ll do my best | 真是异常的高 但我会尽力 |
[20:38] | to keep an eye out for users of triglycerides. | 找到用过甘油三酯的人 |
[20:42] | Look, I think when Phyllis didn’t listen to your request | 听着 当Phyllis没有听取你的要求 |
[20:45] | to stick to golf, you decided to kick it up a couple notches. | 继续打高尔夫 你决定报复 |
[20:48] | What?! No. I loved Phyllis. | 什么 不 我喜欢Phyllis |
[20:49] | Well, I don’t tend to throw golfing sticks | 我不会把高尔夫球棍 |
[20:52] | through the windows of people that I love. | 扔进喜欢的人的窗户里 |
[20:54] | – Golf clubs. – They’re not sticks. | – 高尔夫球杆 – 那不是棍 |
[20:55] | – Same thing. – Yeah, okay. | – 一回事 – 好吧 |
[20:57] | Maybe that was a little too crazy, but I would… | 或许有点疯狂 但我 |
[20:59] | I would never kill Phyllis. | 绝不会杀Phyllis |
[21:01] | She was too much fun to have around. Yeah. | 有她在周围太有趣了 |
[21:03] | At first, the whole measuring thing sucked, but… | 一开始 测量木头这种事糟糕极了 但 |
[21:06] | …A bunch of us would start going to her events | 我们一群人开始去有她的比赛 |
[21:07] | Just to yell at her, and that was a lot of fun. | 只是冲她喊 太有趣了 |
[21:10] | The flapjack guy even sold special pancakes | 松饼男甚至卖特制松饼 |
[21:12] | just to throw at her. | 用它们来扔她 |
[21:13] | Cam said that the killer’s hands were covered in shortening. | Cam说凶手的手会浸满起酥油 |
[21:17] | Gene, did he flapjack guy have anything against Phyllis? | Gene 松饼男对Phyllis有不利吗 |
[21:20] | Yeah, they had a… hilarious feud going on. | 对 他们俩之间的不和太搞笑了 |
[21:24] | – What kind of feud? – Well, uh, at first, | – 怎么不和 – 一开始 |
[21:26] | she said that his coffee tasted like dirt, | 她说他的咖啡喝起来像土 |
[21:28] | so then he put a spider in her mug. | 然后他就在她的杯子里放了一只蜘蛛 |
[21:30] | And that’s when she let all the air out in his tires, | 接着她就把他车轮胎的气都放了 |
[21:33] | and that’s when he started selling the “Fling a Flap at Phyllis” special. | 这时候他开始卖”扔Phyllis一脸特制松饼” |
[21:36] | – I think we need to talk to him. – Okay. | – 我觉得我们需要找他谈谈 – 好 |
[21:38] | Um, can I… Can I go now? | 我现在能走吗 |
[21:40] | I have to pee really, really bad. | 我真的真的很尿急 |
[21:42] | That’s due to the fact that you consumed 24 ounces of beer. | 那是因为你喝了24盎司啤酒 |
[21:46] | Fluid is filling your bladder, | 膀胱里都是液体 |
[21:48] | applying pressure to stretch receptors, | 加压给牵张感受器 |
[21:51] | which signal your urethra. | 给了尿道信号 |
[21:53] | Lady, you’re not making this any easier for me. | 女士 你这样并没有让我觉得好受 |
[22:01] | Does that help? | 这样有帮助吗 |
[22:12] | Get two orders right here, this one. | 这个来两个 |
[22:19] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[22:20] | Family recipe, | 家族配方 |
[22:22] | passed down from Flap to Flap for generations. | 代代相传 |
[22:24] | So, I understand | 我知道 |
[22:25] | you had a bit of a feud going with Phyllis Paul. | 你和Phyllis Paul有一点不和 |
[22:29] | – Oh, it wasn’t that bad. – Really? I… | – 哦 没那么糟糕 – 真的吗 |
[22:30] | beg to differ– it says here that after the pancake tossing, | 我不这么认为 这上面说扔松饼过后 |
[22:33] | Phyllis reported your truck to the health department. | Phyllis向卫生部举报了你的小吃车 |
[22:35] | That was just Phyllis being Phyllis. | Phyllis就是那样的人 |
[22:37] | She wasn’t the nicest jill at the jamboree. | 她不是营地里最好的姑娘 |
[22:40] | But after a failed inspection, you had to buy | 但是在一次不及格的检查后 你必须买 |
[22:42] | – a brand-new truck. – Planning on it. | – 一辆新的小吃车 – 计划买 |
[22:44] | Yeah, it was time to retire that rusty old clunker anyway. | 反正也到了报废那辆锈迹斑斑的破车 |
[22:46] | Listen, Jack, we found traces | 听着 Jack 我们在 |
[22:48] | of vegetable shortening on Phyllis’s neck. | Phyllis的脖子上发现植物起酥油 |
[22:50] | How do you explain that? | 你怎么解释 |
[22:52] | Vegetable shortening. | 植物起酥油 |
[22:53] | What do you think I am? I cook with butter, | 你以为我是什么人 我用黄油料理 |
[22:55] | that I make from scratch. | 白手起家 |
[22:56] | I should have caught that. Hold on a second here. | 我本应该注意到 等一下 |
[23:03] | No, there’s a, uh, | 这里面有 |
[23:04] | complexity of the flavor, no aftertaste. | 一种复杂的味道 没余味 |
[23:06] | That’s definitely butter. | 绝对是黄油 |
[23:07] | Why am I getting a hint of a… like, a smoked meat? | 为什么我尝出 像是熏肉的味道 |
[23:10] | Bits of bacon in the batter. I cure it myself. | 面糊里有一点培根 我自己加工的 |
[23:14] | Adds a hint of umami, which balances out the sweetness. | 加上一点鲜味 平衡了甜味 |
[23:18] | That’s beautiful. | 太美味了 |
[23:20] | It’s a Flap family secret. | 这是家族的秘密 |
[23:22] | So, what about Phyllis? | Phyllis呢 |
[23:24] | Anything strange going on with her lately? | 她最近有没有异常 |
[23:26] | Eh, Phyllis kept to herself. | Phyllis不怎么跟人交往 |
[23:29] | Brought her own “healthy” food | 带她自己的健康食物 |
[23:30] | in those little Tupperware containers. | 装在特百惠的盒子里 |
[23:31] | Yeah, I know the type. Yeah. | 我知道那种 |
[23:33] | In fact, last Tuesday’s the first time I ever saw that gal | 事实上 上周二我第一次看见她 |
[23:36] | eating carbohydrate. | 吃碳水化合物 |
[23:38] | Wait, did you say last Tuesday? | 等等 你说上周二 |
[23:40] | Yeah. Still obnoxious as ever, | 是 还是那么讨厌 |
[23:43] | jabbering away on the phone the whole time, | 在电话上一直喋喋不休 |
[23:44] | but oh, boy, she made her way through a jiant jack stack | 但是 她吃巨无霸松饼的速度 |
[23:47] | faster than I can flip a flap. | 比我做一个松饼还快 |
[23:50] | Thanks, Jack. | 多谢啦 Jack |
[23:52] | Ooh. Can I take my jiant jack stack to go? | 哦 我能打包走我的巨无霸松饼吗 |
[23:55] | You better. | 那还用说 |
[23:58] | Dr. Fuentes, have you found | Dr. Fuentes 你找到 |
[24:00] | a wood slab that matches the striations? | 匹配条纹的木板了吗 |
[24:03] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[24:04] | I was looking at the hyoid and the surrounding area | 我在看舌骨和其周围 |
[24:06] | to determine cause of death. | 来判定死因 |
[24:07] | I found something interesting | 我在C4节脊椎 |
[24:09] | on the C4 vertebra. | 发现有意思的东西 |
[24:11] | Crushing fracture on the anterior surface. | 前端的粉碎性骨折 |
[24:14] | The fracturing is too extensive | 骨折面太广泛 |
[24:15] | to have been caused by human hands. | 不可能是被人手造成的 |
[24:17] | Whatever implement was used squished its way | 不管是用什么工具挤压 |
[24:20] | into the tissue of the neck | 脖子里的组织 |
[24:22] | and made contact with the front of the vertebra. | 与脊椎的前端接触了 |
[24:24] | There’s a substantial amount of muscle in the neck, | 脖子上有很多肌肉 |
[24:26] | so whatever implement was used must have been | 不管是用什么工具 |
[24:28] | – extremely strong. – My guess is a pliable metal. | – 一定很牢固 – 我猜是软金属 |
[24:31] | But why would the murderer cover it in vegetable shortening? | 但为什么凶手要把它浸在植物起酥油里 |
[24:36] | Hey, so, I got something really interesting for you. | 嘿 我发现了了很有趣的事 |
[24:38] | What is it, Aubrey? | 是什么 Aubrey |
[24:38] | So, the day that Phyllis died, she ate pancakes. | Phyllis死的那天吃了松饼 |
[24:42] | Okay, you know what? I got to go. | 好吧 我得挂了 |
[24:43] | Wait-wait. Booth, Booth, look. | 等等 Booth 听我说 |
[24:45] | You know that Phyllis was an intense competitor | 你知道Phyllis是一个 |
[24:46] | who ate clean, right? | 认真的选手 吃的很讲究 对吗 |
[24:48] | Look, there’s got to be a reason | 听着 Phyllis从她讨厌的 |
[24:49] | that Phyllis bought | 男的那里买了 |
[24:50] | a stack of pancakes from a guy that she hated. | 一堆松饼一定有原因 |
[24:53] | My guess is she was stressed. | 我猜是她有压力了 |
[24:55] | All right, let’s just think about it. | 好吧 就这么想 |
[24:56] | When an athlete gets stressed, you know, | 当一个运动员有压力了 你懂的 |
[24:57] | Their… Their scores, they go down. | 他们的分数走低 |
[24:59] | What do you say we just go check out the tournament web site | 不如我们查查锦标赛网站 |
[25:02] | and look at her scores? | 看看她的分数 |
[25:03] | That’s good thinking. | 好想法 |
[25:04] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[25:06] | That doesn’t add up. | 讲不通啊 |
[25:07] | Well, she was winning, but… not as much | 她一直在赢 但不像 |
[25:10] | as her past competitions– you might be right. | 过去的比赛赢得多 你或许是对的 |
[25:12] | Phyllis was off. Huh? | Phyllis状态不佳 |
[25:13] | Come on! I’m, like, a forensic food-ologist. | 是吧 我就好比是法医食物学家 |
[25:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:24] | Hey, Angie? | 嘿 Angie |
[25:26] | I just ran the solid matter that Rodolfo | 我运行质谱检测仪检测Rodolfo在电锯锯齿 |
[25:28] | found in the chain saw striations through the mass spec. | 条纹上找到的固体物质 |
[25:30] | Did it give you any indication of | 是否有任何迹象可以用来判断出 |
[25:31] | where Phyllis’ body was dismembered? | Phyllis的尸体被肢解的地方 |
[25:33] | Well, I found aphanomyces laevis, | 我发现了丝囊霉菌 |
[25:35] | Lasiodiplodia theobromae, and phialocephala virens. | 可可毛色二孢和内生真菌 |
[25:38] | They’re plant fungi. | 都是植物真菌病菌 |
[25:40] | But they feed on plants from completely different climates. | 但是他们以生长在完全不同气候的植物为食 |
[25:42] | I’m talking, like, where… | 我在说 像… |
[25:44] | where does a cactus grow next to a water lily? | 一个仙人掌长在睡莲旁边的地方 |
[25:46] | In a plant nursery? | 在花房里可以吗? |
[25:48] | Oh, yeah, right. Huh. Sometimes I forget | 哦 对 没错 有时我忘了 |
[25:50] | these things exist outside of nature. | 在自然外还存在这些东西 |
[25:52] | Well, I can run a search for all the nurseries | 我可以运行一次搜索查找所有在 |
[25:54] | in the area of the lumberjack tournament. | 花样伐木锦标赛周围的花房 |
[25:56] | Yeah. Um, by the way, I think I found something | 顺便说一句 我觉得我在说客的肋骨上 |
[25:58] | – on the lobbyist’s rib. – Didn’t Brennan | – 发现了点东西 – Brennan不是已经 |
[26:01] | already analyze the lobbyist’s bones? | 分析了说客的骨头吗 |
[26:03] | She missed something. | 有些东西她没发现 |
[26:04] | Brennan missed something? | Brennan会没发现 |
[26:06] | – On a bone? – Inside one of the wound tracts | – 在骨头上吗 – 在一处伤痕里面 |
[26:08] | I found what could be the killer’s microbial signature. | 我找到了可以称之为凶手的微生物签名的东西 |
[26:11] | It’s a combination of all the particles every human emits. | 是每个人类身上散发出来的微粒组合 |
[26:13] | It can be used to distinguish between individuals. | 可以用来区别每个个体 |
[26:15] | Yeah, I’ve-I’ve heard of that, | 对 我倒是听说过 |
[26:17] | But there are variables. | 可是这其中有变量因素 |
[26:18] | I don’t think that’s ever actually held up in court. | 我不觉得它在法庭上能站得住脚 |
[26:21] | First time for everything. | 每件事都有第一次嘛 |
[26:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:26] | Okay, uh, so these are the nurseries | 好 这些是锦标赛地点 |
[26:29] | located within a five-mile radius of the tournament. | 方圆五英里以内的花房 |
[26:31] | It looks like they’re all in a densely populated area. | 看起来它们都处于人口密度很大的地方 |
[26:34] | Yeah, there’s no way the killer | 是啊 凶手绝不可能 |
[26:35] | could have dismembered the victim with a chain saw | 在这样的地方用电锯把受害人分尸 |
[26:37] | at any of these places without someone hearing. | 而不被任何人听见 |
[26:40] | Angie, what about any nurseries in the area that closed? | Angie 那么在这一地区的已经关闭的花房呢 |
[26:43] | I mean, a bunch of untended plants– | 我是说 一堆没人照看的植物 |
[26:44] | That would explain the amount of fungus I found. | 就可以解释我找到的大量真菌 |
[26:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:49] | Bonnie’s garden. | Bonnie的花园 |
[26:52] | Huh. It was closed a year ago. | 嗯 一年前关闭了 |
[26:55] | And it’s located a half mile from the tournament. | 位于离锦标赛半英里的地方 |
[27:03] | There’s blood here. | 这里有血迹 |
[27:05] | And a lot of it. | 很多很多 |
[27:07] | This is definitely where our victim was dismembered. | 我们的受害人绝对是在这里被分尸的 |
[27:09] | Yeah, a remote area, drainage… | 是的 偏僻的地方 排水系统 |
[27:12] | It’s pretty clever. | 挺聪明的 |
[27:14] | Guys, look. | 同志们 看 |
[27:15] | This pot is singed along the rim. | 这个桶的边缘都烧焦了 |
[27:19] | Someone tried to burn the victim’s clothing? | 有人想把受害人的衣服烧掉 |
[27:22] | Definitely. | 肯定是 |
[27:23] | And the other sock. | 还有另一只袜子 |
[27:26] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[27:30] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:31] | It’s a flipline. It’s a steel cable that | 是弹力索 伐木选手在爬树比赛中 |
[27:33] | lumberjacks use to scale the pole in the tree climb event. | 用来爬上树干的铁索 |
[27:38] | Belonged to our victim. You think | 是受害人的 你认为 |
[27:40] | this could be the murder weapon? | 这会是凶器么 |
[27:41] | – It definitely fits the parameters. – Hold on a second. | – 跟参数倒是非常相符 – 等一下 |
[27:43] | I can tell you for sure. Can you hold that out? | 我可以确认一下 能拿好么 |
[27:47] | Yep. Lipids. | 看 油脂 |
[27:49] | This flipline is covered in fat. | 这条弹力索上全都是脂肪 |
[27:51] | Hey, ten to one, it’s vegetable shortening. | 嘿 十有八九是植物起酥油 |
[27:53] | Well, if so, we’ve got our murder weapon. | 这样啊 那我们找到凶器了 |
[27:56] | Yes! | 耶 |
[27:56] | King of the plant graveyard. | 植物墓园之王 |
[27:59] | I still don’t understand why’d you put | 我还是搞不懂为什么要在 |
[28:01] | shortening on a flipline. | 弹力索上涂油脂 |
[28:02] | Well, a slippery flipline would make it | 那个 滑溜溜的弹力索会 |
[28:04] | nearly impossible to scale the pole. | 让人无法用来爬树 |
[28:07] | So sabotage. | 那就是人为破坏 |
[28:09] | That explains her lower scores. | 这也解释了她分数低的原因 |
[28:10] | But Phyllis was still winning. | 可是Phyllis还是赢着呢 |
[28:12] | So maybe this saboteur just got impatient, | 那就是这个破坏者没耐心了 |
[28:15] | killed her instead. | 直接杀了她 |
[28:31] | No, no. No, no. Bones, what are you doing? | 不不不 Bones 你在做什么呢 |
[28:34] | Proving to you that lumberjacking is physics. | 向你证明伐木运动是物理现象 |
[28:37] | I am sure that it is, | 我肯定你是对的 |
[28:38] | but I told you, I don’t want to know. | 可是我告诉过你 我不想知道 |
[28:39] | Don’t you wonder how the world functions? | 难道你不奇怪世界是怎么运行的吗 |
[28:41] | You know what, Bones? | 你知道吗 Bones |
[28:41] | Some things in life, they need to be a mystery, okay? | 生活里有些事 还是保持神秘比较好 OK |
[28:43] | Like the internet. Why planes fly. | 就好像网络 为什么飞机能飞 |
[28:45] | – Farts. – Transfer protocol, | – 还有放屁 – 传输协定 |
[28:47] | manipulation of air pressure, | 操控气压 |
[28:49] | Vibrations of the anal– | 肛门的气体震动 |
[28:51] | Nah! Don’t need to know that right now, okay? | 停 现在不想知道这个 好吗 |
[28:54] | What is this? Th-this is silly! | 这都是什么啊 好傻 |
[28:56] | Hi, Cam. Go ahead. | 喂 Cam 请说 |
[28:57] | I found epithelial cells on the flipline, | 我在弹力索上找到了上皮细胞 |
[28:59] | so I ran the DNA and got a hit from the Maryland | 然后我测了DNA 在马里兰州志愿者 |
[29:03] | volunteer fireman database. Well, who is it? | – 消防员数据库里找到了这个人 – 好的 是谁 |
[29:05] | Ragnar Thisk | Ragnar Thisk. |
[29:08] | – Helga’s husband? – Well, looks like the husband | – Helga的老公 – 这样啊 看起来这老公 |
[29:09] | wanted to get a leg up for the wife. | 想帮自己老婆赢得比赛 |
[29:11] | Tell you what, hey… You up for, uh, another visit | 跟你说 你想跟我 |
[29:14] | to the lumberjack show? | 再去看一次花样伐木比赛吗 |
[29:16] | Huh? | 好吗 |
[29:17] | And we’re not taking these. | 我们可不带这些 |
[29:18] | Sabotage Phyllis? Never. | 给Phyllis使绊子 绝不 |
[29:20] | This sport is about the community. | 这项比赛是很团结的 |
[29:22] | Come on. There are lots of sponsors and lots of money and risks. | 得了吧 这儿有很多赞助人 就有钱 还有风险 |
[29:26] | And you were the loser. | 而且你是输家 |
[29:27] | This woman is not a loser. | 我老婆可不是输家 |
[29:29] | I’m merely stating a fact. | 我只是在陈述事实 |
[29:31] | She lost, ergo she is a loser. | 她输了 所以是输家 |
[29:34] | Ragnar, you’re very protective of your wife there. | Ragnar 你刚才很保护你的妻子 |
[29:36] | I bet you would do anything to see her win. | 我想你会尽一切努力让她赢吧 |
[29:39] | Maybe even commit… | 甚至是犯下 |
[29:40] | Murder? No! | – 谋杀 – 不 |
[29:42] | Then why did we find | 那为什么我们在Fhyllis的绳索上 |
[29:42] | your DNA on Phyllis’s flipline, | 找到了你的DNA呢 |
[29:45] | the implement used to murder her? | 那是用来谋杀她的工具 |
[29:49] | Okay. I greased the flipline. | 是的 我在她的绳索上涂了油脂 |
[29:51] | I was trying to sabotage Phyllis, but I didn’t kill her, okay? | 我是在给Phyllis使绊子 可是我没杀她 |
[29:54] | Rag, how could you do that? | Rag 你怎么能这么做 |
[29:55] | I could see how hard you were working. | 我觉得你练习得太辛苦了 |
[29:58] | All those late nights spent practicing with Phyllis. | 好几次都跟Phyllis一起练习到很晚 |
[30:00] | – Ragnar, please. – Sometimes you | – Ragnar 别说了 – 有时候 |
[30:02] | didn’t even get home till morning. | 你都是早上才回家 |
[30:03] | Come on, now, I wasn’t working that hard. | 停止 别说了 我根本没那么辛苦 |
[30:05] | Oh… Don’t be humble. | 哦 别谦虚了 |
[30:07] | What about all those weekend lumberjacking trips | 还有你跟Phyllis |
[30:09] | you and Phyllis were always going on? | 总是在周末一起去伐木旅行呢 |
[30:11] | She’d come home completely wiped. | 她都是精疲力尽地回到家 |
[30:14] | Phyllis’s training must have | Phyllis的训练肯定 |
[30:15] | really tuckered her out. | 把你累坏了 |
[30:19] | Mr. Thisk, can you please step outside? | Mr. Thisk 能请您出去一下吗 |
[30:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | Okay, Phyllis and I were sleeping together. | 是 Phyllis跟我有私情 |
[30:38] | We were gonna leave | 我们准备各自离开 |
[30:39] | Nancy and Ragnarand get married. | Nancy和Regnard 然后结婚 |
[30:42] | We even got fitted for rings last week. | 我们上周还去试了戒指 |
[30:46] | And now… | 可是现在 |
[30:48] | …She’s gone. | 她不在了 |
[30:52] | There… There, there. | 好了 好了 |
[30:53] | What does “There, there” Mean? | 好了 好了 是什么意思 |
[30:54] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:55] | It’s supposed to comfort her. | 我是想安慰她 |
[30:57] | Maybe try the bear. | 不如你试试用熊 |
[30:58] | Let’s give her some time, please. | 我们给她点时间 行吗 |
[31:00] | – Do you want a bear? – Stop. | – 你想要这个熊吗 – 别 |
[31:01] | Give her the bear. | 把熊给她 |
[31:02] | Helga. Please. | Helga 拜托 |
[31:04] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 什么事 |
[31:05] | I need you to swab something for me. | 我想让你帮我在这取样 |
[31:07] | I’ve been looking at the striations on the bone. | 我一直在看骨头上的条纹 |
[31:10] | I found kerf marks on the right femur. | 我在右股骨上找到了切口 |
[31:12] | Now, they appear to have been made by an ax, | 这儿看起来像是被斧子造成的 |
[31:14] | And they were made prior to the chain saw damage. | 而且他们早于电锯造成的损伤 |
[31:17] | Wait a minute. You think someone attempted | 等一下 你是说有人先试着 |
[31:18] | to chop up the body with an ax first? | 用斧子劈碎尸体吗 |
[31:19] | Exactly. But if a lumberjack took a swing on the bone, he or she | 正是 可是如果是伐木选手在砍骨头 那么他或她 |
[31:23] | would have been strong enough to do more damage than this. | 应该砍得比这些伤口要重得多 |
[31:25] | In addition, none of the slabs | 另外 Cam给我们的这些厚木板 |
[31:27] | of wood that Cam gave us match the striations. | 跟骨头上的条纹全都不符 |
[31:29] | So if we’re not looking for a lumberjack… | 所以如果我们的凶手不是伐木选手 |
[31:30] | We’re not looking for a lumberjack’s chain saw. | 我们要找的凶器就不是伐木选手的电锯 |
[31:32] | The killer could have used any make or model | 凶手可能使用世界上任何一种 |
[31:34] | of chain saw in the world. | 型号或样式的电锯 |
[31:36] | How will we ever figure out which one it is? | 我们怎么才能找到是哪一种呢 |
[31:40] | BGM: Battle Without Honor or Humanity – HOTEI | |
[32:16] | It was his idea. | 是他的主意 |
[32:19] | Look, I don’t care whose idea this was. | 听着 我不管是谁的主意 |
[32:21] | Someone tell me what’s going on. | 就告诉我这是在干嘛 |
[32:23] | Okay. I’ll explain, I guess. | 好吧 我来解释 |
[32:27] | Based on a multitude of evidence, | 根据已知的多种证据 |
[32:28] | Hodgins and I came to the conclusion | Hodgins和我得出结论 |
[32:30] | that the killer’s not a lumberjack. | 凶手不是一个伐木选手 |
[32:32] | So we’re not looking for a lumberjack’s chain saw, | 所以我们要找的不是伐木选手的电锯 |
[32:34] | we’re looking for a regular consumer chain saw. | 我们要找的是普通人用的电锯 |
[32:37] | So… we’re testing all of them. | 所以 我们就全都测试一把 |
[32:39] | And what exactly is the plan here? | 那你们的计划到底是什么呢 |
[32:41] | Look, Cam, if we can find the make and model | Cam 如果我们能找到凶手使用的 |
[32:43] | of the chain saw that was used, we may be able to match it | 电锯的型号和款式 我们可能就可以把它 |
[32:45] | to a chain saw owned by one of the remaining | 跟剩下的非伐木选手嫌疑犯使用的 |
[32:47] | non-lumberjack suspects. | 电锯做个对比 |
[32:51] | Unfortunately, there’s a small grain | 真不幸你们的理论里 |
[32:53] | of intelligence in that theory. | 竟然还有一点可取的地方 |
[32:54] | So… we can keep going? | 那 我们可以继续咯 |
[32:56] | Just get it over with. | 速战速决吧 |
[32:58] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[33:02] | So it looks like Phyllis’ girlfriend, | 现在看来Phyllis的女朋友 |
[33:04] | Nancy, is our prime suspect. I mean, she definitely has motive. | Nancy是我们的主要嫌犯了 她绝对有动机 |
[33:07] | And the force profile indicates | 而且力量分析证明 |
[33:09] | that the killer is not a lumberjack. | 凶手不是伐木选手 |
[33:10] | Well, Aubrey, you know, | 是的 你知道 Aubrey |
[33:11] | went and checked out her house, no one was there. | 跑到她家去看了 没人在家 |
[33:13] | And he’s also checking out the country club. | 他现在去乡村俱乐部找她了 |
[33:15] | Booth, is that…? | Booth 那是不是 |
[33:17] | You can’t hide from me, you lumber slut. | 你跑不了的 砍木头的贱人 |
[33:21] | Nancy | Nancy! |
[33:22] | Nancy Albert, hold on. Oh. | Nancy Albert 停下 |
[33:25] | Easy. Okay. | 悠着点 |
[33:28] | Wow! | 哇 |
[33:29] | Okay, look at that, huh? | 这下可好了 |
[33:31] | Talk about a good Seth Joyner takedown. | 真是个典型的Seth Joyner(橄榄球运动员)式的放倒 |
[33:33] | All right, that’s it. Turn around. | 好了 就这样 转身 |
[33:34] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:35] | I hate to tell you, but you are under arrest. Up. | 不好意思 你被捕了 起身 |
[33:43] | Nancy, I hear you’ve got quite the temper? | Nancy 我听说你脾气很大啊 |
[33:46] | I’m sorry, wouldn’t you if you just found out | 抱歉 如果才发现你的女朋友爱上了别人 |
[33:48] | your girlfriend was in love with someone else? | 难道你不生气吗 |
[33:50] | – It might lead someone to murder.- I didn’t kill her. | – 可能让人想杀人 – 我没有杀她 |
[33:53] | I just found out about it this morning. | 我今天早上才发现的 |
[33:54] | This morning? From whom? | 今天早上 怎么知道的 |
[33:55] | I got a call from our jeweler. | 我接到珠宝商打过来的电话 |
[33:57] | He asked if the ring fit. | 他问我戒指是否合适 |
[33:58] | I never received any ring. | 我从没收到过什么戒指 |
[34:00] | How do you know that Phyllis wasn’t | 你怎么知道Phyllis没有 |
[34:01] | planning on giving you a ring before she died? | 在去世之前准备给你买戒指 |
[34:03] | He said she’d had it resized to a nine. | 他说她把戒指尺寸改成9号 |
[34:06] | I’m a five and a half. | 我的尺寸是5寸半 |
[34:07] | It was obviously meant for that ogre. | 很明显是给那个丑八怪的 |
[34:10] | – So you knew about Helga? – I suspected. | – 你知道她跟Helga的事 – 我猜的 |
[34:12] | Yeah, but this just confirmed it. | 是 现在证实了 |
[34:15] | You don’t buy a four-carat diamond for a friend. | 你才不会给朋友买4克拉的钻石呢 |
[34:18] | Four carats. | 4克拉 |
[34:19] | That’s a very expensive ring. | 这戒指不便宜啊 |
[34:22] | You know if Helga actually got it? | 你知道Helga拿到戒指了吗 |
[34:24] | Well, good luck finding it if she did. | 哼 找到了算她走运 |
[34:26] | It probably looks like a speck of dust | 在她肥得跟香肠一样的手指上 |
[34:28] | on those sausage fingers of hers. | 看起来就像戴了一粒尘土 |
[34:30] | The hard sell… Again. | 你还是很有嫌疑啊 |
[34:43] | Hey, Hodgins, these striations still don’t match. | Hodgins 这些条纹还是对不上 |
[34:47] | Why are you yelling? | 你那么大声干什么 |
[34:49] | Well… | 这个 |
[34:49] | Just grab another saw. | 那你就再换一把锯呗 |
[34:51] | Well, I’m going to test this one | 好吧 我要再来第三遍 |
[34:52] | for a third time, just to be sure. | 以免出错 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:59] | Sorry. Hey, no worries, no worries. All good. | 抱歉 大家 不要担心 什么事都没有 |
[35:02] | It was getting a little loud in here | 刚刚噪音有点大 |
[35:03] | So I rigged this up so that I’d actually be able to know | 所以我把警报调出来 |
[35:06] | when the mass spec was finished. | 这样质谱分析完成的时候我就能知道了 |
[35:07] | – Ah, genius. – Right? Yeah. | – 聪明啊 – 我觉得也是 |
[35:09] | Let’s see what we got here. | 我们来看看怎么样了 |
[35:11] | So it looks like we do have the results | 看样子 斧痕上的微粒 |
[35:13] | from the particulates in the axe wound. | 检测结果的确出来了 |
[35:15] | Okay. Glucose, sucrose, | 葡萄糖 蔗糖 |
[35:18] | sodium nitrate, lipids… | 硝酸钠 脂肪 |
[35:21] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[35:23] | This all looks like a combination | 这看起来怎么像是 |
[35:24] | of sugar, syrup, and pig fat. | 食糖 糖浆和猪油的混合物啊 |
[35:25] | Why would you have sugar on an axe? | 斧头上怎么可能有糖呢 |
[35:27] | Yeah. That’s more like a kitchen implement. | 是啊 要是厨房用具还差不多 |
[35:31] | Hey, Jack Flap told Aubrey he cures his own bacon. | 对了 Jack Flap跟Aubrey说他自己加工培根肉 |
[35:33] | A meat cleaver would create a marking | 切肉刀跟斧头造成的切面痕迹 |
[35:36] | with a similar profile to that of an axe head. | 基本差不多 |
[35:38] | Let’s cleanup, check the bones again. | 把这都收拾了 我们再去检查一下骨头 |
[35:40] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是 – 好的 |
[35:43] | Good-bye, precioso. | 再见 我的爱人 |
[35:46] | So I’m holding Nancy, | 我拘留了Nancy |
[35:48] | but I just don’t think she’d have it in here | 但是我不认为 |
[35:49] | to dismember Phyllis’ body. | 她肢解了Phyllis |
[35:51] | So I looked into our one suspect with the money motive, | 我调查了其中一个嫌疑人的经济动机 |
[35:53] | Jack Flap is about to default | Jack Flap用来买卡车的 |
[35:55] | on a $30,000 loan that he took out | 3万刀贷款 |
[35:57] | to pay for that new truck. | 差点拖欠了 |
[35:59] | He paid it off two days ago. | 但他两天前突然还上了 |
[36:00] | Okay. So he sold off the ring and he used that money to pay off the loan. | 所以他可能卖掉了戒指 并用这笔钱还了贷款 |
[36:03] | If not, that would be one giant jack stack of a coincidence. | 如果不是这样的话 那可真是巧到奶奶家了 |
[36:11] | These marks could just as easily | 这些痕迹很有可能 |
[36:13] | Be from a meat cleaver. | 就是切肉刀造成的 |
[36:14] | Yeah, but anyone with a kitchen could have a meat cleaver. | 可是切肉刀可能以出现在任何一个人的厨房里 |
[36:17] | Well, wait a second, what is this? | 等下 这是什么 |
[36:19] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[36:20] | A scratch on the posterior surface of the femur. | 大腿骨后面的痕迹 |
[36:23] | Considering the width, it seems to be from a chain saw, | 考虑创口的宽度 应该是电锯造成的 |
[36:26] | but it’s so faint. | 但是损伤太轻了 |
[36:27] | Could it be a hesitation mark? | 可能会是凶手下手迟疑的痕迹 |
[36:28] | Chain saws are so powerful | 电锯那么大的威力 |
[36:29] | even just by touching the bone. | 不可能只是刚刚碰到骨头 |
[36:31] | It would cause more damage than this. | 损伤要比这个重得多 |
[36:33] | Well, all the more reason | 转来转去 |
[36:35] | to get back to those chain saws. | 又回到电锯上来了 |
[36:36] | If we could figure out what type was used | 如果我们能找到电锯的类型 |
[36:39] | this injury might actually make sense. | 这处损伤可能就说得通了 |
[36:42] | The scratch on the femur is confounding. | 股骨上的痕迹实在是太奇怪了 |
[36:45] | The width and the unique damage pattern | 损伤的宽度 形态 |
[36:49] | indicate that it was made with a chain saw, | 都像是电锯造成的 |
[36:51] | but a tool with that much power would cause more damage. | 但那样的工具一定会造成更严重的损伤 |
[36:54] | Okay, let’s see if we can find the scenario that works. | 让我们来想一个合理的情景 |
[37:00] | Okay, what if the killer | 或许凶手 |
[37:01] | only lightly touched the bone with the chain saw? | 只是用电锯轻轻的碰到了骨头 |
[37:09] | No. A moving chain saw creates an incision | 不可能 转动的锯齿会造成 |
[37:12] | that’s deeper than the one we found. | 更深的切口 |
[37:14] | What if the chain saw wasn’t on? | 或许电锯的开关并没有打开 |
[37:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:21] | No. The mark on the femur | 不 股骨上的痕迹不一样 |
[37:22] | indicates that the chain was moving. | 证明电锯是开着的 |
[37:24] | So it’s not from a chain saw that was on, | 所以切口既不是开着的电锯造成的 |
[37:26] | and it’s not from a chain saw that was off, | 也不是关着的电锯造成的 |
[37:27] | but we know it’s from a chain saw. | 但是它就是电锯造成的 |
[37:29] | Hopefully that’s the last time I say chain saw today. | 但愿这是我今天最后一次说”电锯”两个字 |
[37:32] | Well, the chain was moving, but the saw was off. | 链条在动 但锯是关着的 |
[37:35] | It’s almost as if the chain | 就好像是 |
[37:37] | wrapped itself around the circumference of the bone. | 电锯上的链条卷在骨头上了 |
[37:45] | – Stop it. That’s not good. – Let me just see. | – 住手 – 让我给你看看 |
[37:47] | – Stop it. – Let me just… Let me see. | – 住手 – 我看一下就好 |
[37:49] | No, don’t touch it because then everybody… Ugh. | 不要这样 大家会觉得… |
[37:51] | Oh, my god. Is everything okay? | 我的天啊 你还好吗 |
[37:55] | I’m fine. Everything is fine. | 我没事 真的没事 |
[37:57] | – Okay, can you move your toes? – Uh-huh. | – 你的脚趾能动吗 – 能 |
[37:58] | Good, now I can kill you. | 很好 现在我就能杀了你 |
[38:00] | What– for what? For this little scratch? | 干嘛呀 就为了这一点小小的伤口吗 |
[38:02] | What happened? | 怎么回事啊 |
[38:04] | He was testing that saw and then hit a hard spot. | 他正在用电锯切割测试 然后碰到了一处硬块 |
[38:06] | Ah! A bone of sorts. | 那跟骨头差不多 |
[38:09] | Yes, anyway, the-the chain snapped, | 不知道怎么着 链条突然断了 |
[38:10] | it whipped around the log, and then it clipped him. | 绕着木头就甩到了他身上 |
[38:13] | – Ouch. – Well, no, no, no, no. | – 好痛 – 不 不 不 |
[38:14] | No ouch, no. I mean, it barely even hurts. | 别这样 根本就没伤着多少 |
[38:17] | – This is it. – This is what? | – 就是这个 – 这是什么 |
[38:19] | This must be what happened to the victim’s femur. | 受害者股骨上的痕迹一定就是这么来的 |
[38:21] | The scratch Rodolfo found was from a chain saw chain. | Rodolfo发现的痕迹是由电锯的链条造成的 |
[38:24] | It snapped off the holder and therefore | 链条断裂后转的慢了 |
[38:26] | wasn’t going fast enough to penetrate the bone. | 力量不足以深入骨头 |
[38:29] | So if the chain saw snapped… | 如果链条断了的话 |
[38:30] | then the killer must have a similar injury to Rodolfo. | 凶手身上肯定会有一个和Rodolfo类似的伤口 |
[38:33] | It’s not an injury. | 我没伤着 |
[38:35] | – Good work, Dr. Fuentes. – Any time. | – 做得好Dr. Fuentes – 不客气 |
[38:37] | Okay. Well, I’m going to look for hospital records. | 那我去查就医记录了 |
[38:43] | Oh, aye dios mio, y la virgin santo. | 哦 我的上帝 我的圣母啊 |
[38:50] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[38:51] | No, you just stole Phyllis’ diamond ring | 你偷了Phyllis的钻戒 |
[38:53] | so you could pay off your loan, right? | 想用来偿还自己的贷款 是不是 |
[38:55] | But she caught you, | 但是你被她发现了 |
[38:57] | And in doing so you killed her, | 于是你只好杀了她 |
[38:58] | and you still sold it off. | 最后你还是把戒指卖掉了 |
[39:00] | You can’t prove that. | 这都是没根据的话 |
[39:01] | Oh, but we can prove that you chopped up her body. | 但是我们能证明是你把她肢解了的 |
[39:03] | Why did you check in | 上个礼拜四你因为什么 |
[39:04] | to the emergency room last Tuesday night? | 进了急救室 |
[39:06] | I, uh… cut myself with a kitchen knife. | 我用菜刀把自己切伤了 |
[39:09] | Had to get a few stitches. | 缝了几针 |
[39:10] | Your shin’s a strange place | 用菜刀还能切到自己的大腿 |
[39:13] | to cut yourself with a kitchen knife? | 这是不是有点奇怪啊 |
[39:14] | Who said it was on my sh… | 谁告诉你是在大腿… |
[39:15] | Checked out your hospital records. | 看看你的就医记录 |
[39:17] | I wouldn’t describe 22 stitches as a-a “Few.” | 我可不会说缝了22针是几针而已 |
[39:21] | That cut is from a chain saw. | 那个伤口是电锯造成的 |
[39:24] | Almost certainly from the one | 应该就是你用来 |
[39:25] | you used to dismember Phyllis’ body. | 肢解Phyllis所用的那把电锯吧 |
[39:27] | Our lab is tearing apart your truck right now. | 我们的实验室正在拆解你的卡车 |
[39:29] | It’s only a matter of time before we find Phyllis’ DNA, | 找到Phyllis的DNA只是时间问题 |
[39:32] | So why don’t you come clean? | 你不如坦白交代吧 |
[39:36] | We were joking around doing stupid pranks, | 我们恶作剧只是想开开玩笑 |
[39:38] | and she took it too far. | 但是她太过分了 |
[39:39] | She took my truck. | 她弄走了我的小吃车 |
[39:41] | The truck was all I had. | 小吃车是我拥有的一切 |
[39:43] | Okay, so-so you sold off her engagement ring | 所以你就卖掉她的订婚戒指 |
[39:46] | to get back at her? | 就是为了报复她吗 |
[39:47] | I heard her gabbing on her phone to her jeweler. | 我听到她和珠宝商通电话 |
[39:50] | I just knew if I could get that ring it was my chance | 我就是觉得如果能得到戒指 |
[39:52] | to pay off my debt. She owed me. | 我就能还上贷款了 她欠我的 |
[39:53] | But Phyllis caught you? | Phyllis抓住你了吗 |
[39:55] | She was going to turn me into the cops | 她想报警告发我 |
[39:57] | After everything she’d done. | 她不仁 |
[40:02] | I’m not sorry. | 休怪我不义 |
[40:06] | Without my truck, my life was over anyway. | 反正小吃车要是没了 我这辈子也就完蛋了 |
[40:16] | Cam, you got a minute? | Cam 你有时间吗 |
[40:18] | – Of course. – So… | – 当然 – 那么 |
[40:20] | I wanted to wait until the case was over to tell you. | 我想等到案子结束以后再告诉你的 |
[40:23] | I found proof that Zack didn’t kill the lobbyist. | 我发现了Zack不是凶手的证据了 |
[40:27] | Okay. I’m not gonna ask when you found time | 好吧 我先不问你为什么有时间来调查的 |
[40:29] | to do this, but what did you find? | 我只想知道你找到的证据是什么 |
[40:31] | I was looking at the lobbyist’s rib. | 我检查了死者的肋骨 |
[40:33] | I was with Dr. Brennan | Dr. Brennan当时也检查过 |
[40:34] | when she analyzed that; she found nothing. | 但她没有发现什么 |
[40:35] | Within one of the stab wounds, | 我在伤口里 |
[40:37] | I found the microbial signature | 找到了凶手的微生物签名 |
[40:38] | of the killer and it is not a match for Zack. | 跟Zack对不上 |
[40:41] | But the chances of a microbial signature | 但是微生物签名 |
[40:45] | surviving this long are infinitesimal. | 能保存这么长时间几乎是不可能的 |
[40:47] | Yeah, it had anthrax in it, | 有炭疽在里面 |
[40:49] | which is the only bacteria that can survive this long. | 这是唯一能够存活这么久的细菌了 |
[40:52] | – That’s very fortunate. – Right? | – 那可真够幸运的 – 对吧 |
[40:54] | Can you believe that luck? | 你能相信我们这么幸运吗 |
[40:56] | I’m trying to. | 我尽量 |
[40:58] | Wow, this is conclusive. | 这很有决定性意义 |
[41:00] | And yet you don’t seem excited. | 你看着不太激动啊 |
[41:03] | Well, I’m… just a little worried | 我有点担心 |
[41:06] | that this is too good to be true. | 这证据完美到难以置信 |
[41:09] | You think I planted evidence? | 你觉得是我故意捏造的证据吗 |
[41:11] | Look, we all know that Zack is innocent, | 我们都知道Zack是无辜的 |
[41:13] | and that it’s not fair that he’s locked up, | 被关在监狱里对他太不公平了 |
[41:15] | so I can understand why | 我明白做这样的事 |
[41:17] | doing something like that might be tempting. | 对你很有诱惑力 |
[41:24] | And I’m sorry, but I… | 但是对不起 |
[41:27] | …Can’t look at evidence that may have been tampered with. | 我不能参考可能被篡改过得证据 |
[41:32] | Then toss it. | 那就丢掉吧 |
[41:49] | – The radius is… 8.24 inches. – Okay, let’s go Bones. | – 半径是8.24英尺 – 快一点 Bones |
[41:53] | Let’s hurry it up here. We’ve been standing here | 快点吧 |
[41:54] | waiting for you to do your stuff | 我们一直在这儿站着等你 |
[41:56] | for, like, 20 minutes. | 等了快20分钟了 |
[41:57] | Important to be thorough, Booth. | Booth 我必须得周密计算 |
[41:58] | What is the temperature of the water in degrees celsius? | 水温是多少摄氏度 |
[42:02] | – Cold. – Cold, freezing cold. | – 冷的 – 冰冰凉 透心凉 |
[42:03] | Let’s go. Let’s do this. Okay, we’re ready. | 别磨蹭了 来吧 我们准备开始 |
[42:04] | Come on, put the stuff down. | 把你手里的东西放下 |
[42:05] | Okay, do both husband and wife understand the terms of the agreement? | 好的你们夫妇两人都清楚比赛约定吗 |
[42:08] | Oh, yes. The winner gets to teach Christine | 知道 获胜的一方可以用自己的方式 |
[42:13] | how to ride the bike their way. | 教Christine如何骑脚踏车 |
[42:15] | Which will be me because I’ve just spent the last two days | 赢家一定是我 因为过去两天里 |
[42:18] | learning the physics of the sport. | 我都在研究伐木的物理原理 |
[42:19] | And I’ve been spending the last two days enjoying the sport, huh? | 而我过去两天都在享受这一运动 |
[42:22] | Your hair looks beautiful today, I must say. | 我必须说 你的头发今天真的很漂亮 |
[42:25] | It’s gonna look that much better when it gets all wet. | 等它全湿了会更好看的 |
[42:27] | I hope your lack of scientific strategy results in you losing | 希望你在技术战略上的缺失会导致你的失败 |
[42:31] | We’ll work on that trash talking later, okay. | 等会再说这些废话 |
[42:33] | – Are the competitors ready? – Ready. | – 双方准备 – 准备完毕 |
[42:35] | – Ready. – On your mark… | – 完毕 – 各就各位 |
[42:37] | Get set… | 预备 |
[42:38] | Roll! | 开始 |
[42:39] | – Oh. – Whoa, all right, huh? | – 啊 – 怎么样啊哈 |
[42:44] | Whoa. What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[42:46] | Lowering the surface friction. | 降低表面摩擦力 |
[42:47] | Oh really? Lower this. Oh. | 噢 是吗 降低啊 |
[42:49] | Ineffective. I control the torque. | 没用的 我掌控着力矩 |
[42:51] | – You don’t control the torque, now, – huh? | – 现在你还控制得了吗 – 嗯? |
[42:53] | Jumping is not a traditional move in this sport. | 跳跃不是这项运动的传统动作 |
[42:55] | It’s not? You didn’t study that one, huh? You didn’t, huh? | 不是吗 你没学过这一招吧 没辙了吧 |
[42:57] | Kind of, caught you off guard? | 趁你不备了吧 |
[42:58] | My strategy can accommodate that. | 看我用战术化解 |