时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Bones… | |
[00:02] | That’s Aldo Clemens. | 那是Aldo Clemens |
[00:03] | Who’s Aldo Clemens? | 谁是Aldo Clemens |
[00:04] | He was the chaplain of Booth’s army unit. | 他是Booth军队里的牧师 |
[00:07] | Anytime I needed anything, | 任何时候我需要任何事 |
[00:09] | Aldo was always there for me. | Aldo都在我身边 |
[00:10] | I’m sure that goes for the other men in your unit, too. | 我确定他也帮了你军队里的其他人 |
[00:12] | – Hey Sergeant. – Hey, Mike. | – 嘿 中士 – 嘿 Mike |
[00:14] | I wish it was for a different occasion. | 我真不想在这样的场合见面 |
[00:15] | – Me too. – Who killed him, Seeley? | – 是啊 我也不想 – Seeley 谁杀了他 |
[00:17] | I don’t know, Dave, but I’m gonna find out. | 我不知道 Dave 但是我会找到凶手的 |
[00:18] | Aldo Clemens was tortured for an extended period of time. | Aldo Clemens被折磨过一段时间 |
[00:22] | He was fastened to the table by duct tape, | 他被牛皮胶带绑在桌子上 |
[00:25] | but he managed to loosen it. | 但是他挣脱得松了点 |
[00:26] | He could raise his upper torso… | 他就能抬起上躯 |
[00:28] | And sever his spinal cord. | 从而切断了他的颈椎 |
[00:30] | It was a sacrifice. | 这是一种牺牲 |
[00:32] | You know that X-ray that we saw? | 你记得我们看到那张X光片么 |
[00:33] | I’m the one who made that shot. | 是我开的枪 |
[00:34] | Bosnia, 1995. | 波斯尼亚 1995年 |
[00:36] | The warlord? | 那个军阀? |
[00:37] | Aldo knew that I was the shooter. | Aldo知道我是那个狙击手 |
[00:39] | He killed himself | 他自杀了 |
[00:40] | so he wouldn’t have to give me up. | 这样他就不会把我供出来 |
[00:43] | This is about revenge. | 这是报复 |
[00:44] | What should we do? | 我们应该怎么做 |
[00:45] | Just be ready. | 准备好 |
[00:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:53] | He’s still after me! | 他在追我 |
[00:56] | He’s still after me! | 他在追我 |
[00:58] | No, no, no! Help! | 别来 别来 救命 |
[01:02] | He’s still coming! | 他还在追 |
[01:05] | Darla | Darla? |
[01:11] | Talk to me. What is it this time? | 说话啊 这次又是怎么了 |
[01:30] | Darla, are you all right? | Darla 你还好吗 |
[01:31] | Ok, calm down. | 好吧 镇静 |
[01:33] | It’s never as bad as you think it is. | 并没有你想的那么坏 |
[01:38] | So your dad stepped out to take a private call. | 你爸出去接了个私人电话 |
[01:40] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[01:41] | It’s not only that, Booth. | 不止是那个 Booth |
[01:43] | He looks different to me. | 他看起来有点不一样 |
[01:45] | – Healthier. – That’s good. | – 更健康了 – 那是好事 |
[01:47] | Maybe he’s changing his ways. | 或许他在改变生活习惯 |
[01:48] | No. At his age? | 不会的 在他这个年龄? |
[01:49] | I do not believe that. | 我不相信 |
[01:51] | Come on, people can change later in life, Bones. | 拜托 人在年长后也可以改变 |
[01:53] | Actually, neurological studies show how difficult it is | 事实上 神经学研究表明老年人 |
[01:57] | for an elderly person to alter their basal ganglia. | 想改变他们的基底神经节是很困难的 |
[02:01] | Basal… gangamaly? What are you talking about? | 基底…神经 你在说什么 |
[02:03] | It’s a part of the forebrain that is responsible | 前脑的一部分 负责管理 |
[02:06] | for routine behavior and deeply ingrained habits. | 日常行为和习以为常的习惯 |
[02:11] | Good morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[02:12] | The, uh, kiddos ready for drop-off? | 孩子们准备好出门了吗 |
[02:15] | They are. | 准备好了 |
[02:16] | Everything all right, dad? | 一切还好吗 爸爸 |
[02:17] | Absolutely. | 非常好 |
[02:18] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 为什么会不好 |
[02:19] | Well, you never go outside to take a call, | 你从来不出去接电话 |
[02:21] | so why the sudden need for privacy? | 为什么突然需要私人空间了 |
[02:23] | Oh, I was just catching up with an old friend. | 我只是在和一位老朋友叙旧 |
[02:25] | at the 8:00 in the morning? | 在早上八点吗 |
[02:27] | Whoa! 8:00 a.m. | 唔哦 早上八点 |
[02:28] | I… really. It’s that late? | 真的那么晚了? |
[02:30] | I should help the kiddos, you know, tie their shoes. | 我得去帮孩子们系鞋带了 |
[02:32] | – I-I’ll help, too. – No! Good luck with that. | – 我也来帮忙 – 不用了 祝好运 |
[02:35] | Dad. We need to talk. | 爸爸 我们需要谈谈 |
[02:38] | Well, I guess I’m not going anywhere until we do, am I? | 我猜我不谈就哪儿都走不了 对吗 |
[02:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:45] | What do you mean, Tempe? | 你什么意思 Tempe |
[02:47] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[02:48] | Your skin has a healthy pinkish flush. | 你的皮肤透着健康粉红色红晕 |
[02:51] | And for the last few weeks you haven’t once wheezed | 过去几周你和孩子们在地板上玩耍 |
[02:54] | while playing on the floor with the kids. | 一次喘息都没有 |
[02:56] | Well, thank you. I think. | 我想我该说的话是 谢谢 |
[02:58] | – What’s wrong with feeling great? – Nothing. | – 感觉很好有什么问题吗 – 没有 |
[03:00] | As long as you can provide me with a causal explanation. | 只要你能给我说出一个因果解释 |
[03:03] | Well, I have a right to keep certain things to myself. | 我有权保留一些秘密 |
[03:05] | Not when it comes to your health. | 要是关于你的健康就不算数了 |
[03:07] | Okay, okay. A few months ago, | 好吧 好吧 几个月前 |
[03:09] | I had some issues, and I went to see a cardiologist about it. | 我身体出了些问题 我去看了个心脏病科医生 |
[03:13] | When were you planning on telling me this? | 你准备何时告诉我 |
[03:15] | I-I couldn’t find the time– you’re so busy– | 我没找到合适的时间 你那么忙 |
[03:17] | so I just went ahead and I went in and I had it put in my chest, | 所以我就自己去了医院 在胸腔里植入了起搏器 |
[03:20] | – and I feel… – Excuse me. | – 我感觉… – 你说什么 |
[03:21] | – I was… – You-you had a pacemaker | – 我… – 你在胸腔里植入了 |
[03:23] | embedded in your chest without telling us? | 心脏起搏器也不告诉我一声 |
[03:25] | Yeah. And I feel great, too. | 是啊 我感觉好极了 |
[03:26] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[03:27] | Now I’ve upset you. | 现在我让你不开心了 |
[03:29] | Yes! Of course I’m upset. | 当然我不开心 |
[03:30] | You had a significant procedure done without telling me. | 你做了一个大手术还没有告诉我 |
[03:35] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:36] | A body was found. | 发现了一具尸体 |
[03:38] | They’re bringing it to the lab. | 他们要运到实验室 |
[03:39] | Don’t-don’t be angry with me. | 别生我的气 |
[03:41] | You-you have to understand. | 你要理解 |
[03:42] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们之后再谈 |
[03:49] | A jogger found the body in Fountainhead Regional Park. | 一个慢跑的人在水源地区公园发现了一具尸体 |
[03:53] | I’ll have Aubrey look into any missing person reports in the area. | 我会让Aubrey在这片区域查找失踪人口 |
[03:57] | It looks like it’s been there for a while, | 看起来有段时间了 |
[03:58] | judging from the decomposition | 从腐烂程度 |
[04:01] | and the animal predation. | 和动物捕食情况判断 |
[04:02] | You know, I’ve been thinking about your dad. | 我在想你爸爸的事 |
[04:05] | Maybe you should give him a break. | 或许你应该放过他 |
[04:06] | Wha… A break? | 放过? |
[04:08] | Absolutely not. He lied to me. | 绝对不行 他骗了我 |
[04:10] | I’m an FBI agent. That was not a lie. | 我是FBI特工 这不是谎言 |
[04:12] | He lied by omission. | 他是疏忽撒谎 |
[04:14] | Why would you hide a significant medical issue | 为什么他要对自己的女儿隐藏 |
[04:18] | from your own daughter? | 重大医疗问题 |
[04:19] | Well, ’cause he didn’t want to worry you. | 因为他不想让你担忧 |
[04:21] | Well, I want to be worried. | 我想担忧 |
[04:22] | What, you want to… Why? | 什么 你想 为什么 |
[04:23] | Because I want to be involved in his life. | 因为我想参与他的人生 |
[04:25] | At his age, I only have so much time with him. | 他年事已高 我没有多少时间陪他了 |
[04:27] | I don’t want to be in the dark about what he’s going through. | 我不想对他现在所经历的一无所知 |
[04:31] | Well, you know. He’s lucky to have a daughter like you. | 你知道 他很幸运有你这样的女儿 |
[04:33] | Well, he’ll be a little less lucky if he continues | 如果他继续隐瞒健康问题 |
[04:35] | to withhold information about his health. | 就没这么幸运了 |
[04:40] | The obtuse angle of the mandible | 下颌骨的钝角 |
[04:42] | indicates the victim was female. | 表明受害者是女性 |
[04:44] | And the texture of the hair suggests Asian descent. | 头发质地说明是亚洲人种 |
[04:47] | Rounded eminence of the maxilla supports that. | 周围隆起的上颌骨确定如此 |
[04:51] | The length of the femur indicates | 股骨的长度表明 |
[04:53] | her height was approximately five feet, three inches. | 她的身高可能是五英尺三英寸 |
[04:55] | X-rays show osteophytic lipping on the thoracic vertebrae, | X光显示胸椎处有唇状突出骨赘 |
[04:59] | which indicates the victim was probably in her mid-70s. | 表明受害者大概七十五、六岁 |
[05:03] | There’s also evidence of osteoarthritic degeneration | 同样还有在肩膀的肱骨头上 |
[05:07] | on the humeral heads of the shoulders. | 骨关节炎恶化的证据 |
[05:09] | It must have been painful for her to move. | 她走起路一定很痛苦 |
[05:11] | Based on the blowfly larvae, | 基于绿头苍蝇幼虫的发育程度 |
[05:12] | she’s been dead about a week. | 她死了大概有一周 |
[05:13] | Hey. What do we have here? | 嘿 这里都有什么 |
[05:16] | More hair? | 更多毛发? |
[05:17] | Well, it looks like canine hair. | 看起来像狗毛 |
[05:19] | I’m gonna examine the medulla structures. | 我要检测一下髓质结构 |
[05:21] | See if I can narrow down the breed. | 看看我能不能缩小品种范围 |
[05:23] | What did you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[05:25] | When the jogger fell on the body, | 当慢跑的人摔在了尸体上 |
[05:27] | the impact must have lodged this object | 冲击力一定把这个东西嵌入 |
[05:30] | in the infraglenoid tubercle of the scapula. | 肩胛骨的关节盂下的结节 |
[05:34] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[05:38] | It looks like jewelry. | 看起来像珠宝 |
[05:42] | Oh. I might be able to locate a make and vendor. | 我也许可以查到制造商和供应商 |
[05:46] | Oh. No need. | 哦 不需要查了 |
[05:48] | It’s a limited edition Enchanted Hummingbird Brooch. | 这是限量版魔法蜂鸟胸针 |
[05:53] | O-Okay. How did you know that? | 好吧 你怎么知道 |
[05:58] | You can get it from HSM. | 你可以在HSM买到 |
[06:02] | Histological Stenotic Microanalysis? | 组织学冠状动脉微量分析? |
[06:05] | More likely Home Super Mall. | 更可能是指家家乐购 |
[06:07] | O-Okay. Hold on a second, now. | 好吧 等一下 |
[06:09] | Our cosmopolitan, stylish Cam Saroyan | 我们大都会化时髦的Cam Saroyan |
[06:13] | watches the Home Super Mall? | 看家家乐购节目 |
[06:15] | Well, I-I may have caught bits and pieces | 我可能在随便换台的时候 |
[06:17] | while I was channel surfing. | 看了一点点 |
[06:19] | I can barely get her away from HSM whenever it’s on. | 无论何时家家乐购开播 我都没法让她转移视线 |
[06:22] | Oh! No, no, no. Hey. Where are you going? No. Come on, Cam. | 哦 别别别 嘿 你要去哪里 Cam |
[06:26] | I have so many more questions for you now. | 我现在有好多问题想问你 |
[06:28] | I’m sure there are more pressing things to attend to, Dr. Hodgins, | 我确定有更紧迫的事要处理 Dr. Hodgins |
[06:31] | and we will discuss this later, Dr. Vaziri. | 我们之后再谈 Dr. Vaziri |
[06:38] | “Dr. Vaziri” “Dr. Vaziri.” | |
[06:41] | I think you’re in trouble. | 我觉得你麻烦了 |
[07:22] | So, I checked into the sales records at the Home Super Mall. | 我查了家家乐购的销售记录 |
[07:24] | 2,108 people across the country bought this limited edition | 全国2108个人买了这款限量版 |
[07:28] | Enchanted Hummingbird Brooch. | 魔法蜂鸟胸针 |
[07:30] | Any in the D.C. Area? | 有没有在特区周围的 |
[07:31] | 83 individuals. | 83个人 |
[07:33] | Okay. How many were elderly? | 好吧 有多少是老年人 |
[07:35] | My guess would be all of them. | 我猜全都是 |
[07:37] | – See that thing? – Right. | – 看见没 – 没错 |
[07:38] | And Angela said that this woman matched a reconstruction. | Angela说这个女性符合面部重塑 |
[07:42] | Margaret Kwan of Rockville, Maryland. | 马里兰州罗克维尔市的Margaret Kwan |
[07:44] | Looks like we have our victim, yeah? | 看起来我们找到受害者了 |
[07:47] | The X-rays show pronounced bone loss on both femurs. | X光显示两边的股骨都有显著的骨质疏松 |
[07:50] | Almost certainly due to Vitamin D deficiency. | 几乎确定是由于维生素D的不足 |
[07:52] | Chances are, she didn’t get much sunlight. | 有可能是她没有被阳光晒过太多 |
[07:58] | And what are you finding? | 你在找什么 |
[08:00] | That you think it’s appropriate to | 你觉得在这里分享 |
[08:02] | share personal details about me with everyone here. | 我的个人隐私是合适的 |
[08:05] | You have nothing to be ashamed of. | 你没什么可感到羞耻的 |
[08:06] | You like to shop on TV. | 你喜欢电视购物 |
[08:07] | And you enjoyed telling everyone about it. | 而你喜欢告诉所有人这件事 |
[08:09] | Okay. A little. | 好吧 有一点 |
[08:10] | Only because you’re so professional. | 只是因为你太专业化了 |
[08:12] | I mean, if you weren’t, | 如果不是 |
[08:13] | I would kiss you right now. | 我现在就会吻你 |
[08:15] | I might even grab your butt. | 我甚至会抓住你的臀部 |
[08:18] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[08:19] | Okay, fine. I’ll try not to. | 好吧 我试着不这样 |
[08:21] | But the struggle is real. | 但是挣扎是有的 |
[08:23] | Well, I am flattered, | 我受宠若惊 |
[08:24] | and appalled by your lack of professionalism. | 也被你的不专业感到吃惊 |
[08:27] | Now, I’m finding adhesive capsulitis | 那么现在 我在受害者身上发现了 |
[08:29] | and tendinitis on the victim’s capsular ligament. | 粘连性关节囊炎和囊韧带腱炎 |
[08:32] | So the victim had a repetitive stress injury? | 受害者有重复性压力损伤? |
[08:34] | Yeah, but only on the right shoulder. | 是的 但仅仅在右肩膀 |
[08:40] | There’s also bone spurs on the right hand. | 右手上还有骨刺 |
[08:42] | Do you think they’re related? | 你认为这两者有关系吗 |
[08:44] | Well, it’s just on one side of the body. | 只是在身体的一边 |
[08:46] | Maybe caused by an activity or a hobby | 也许是一项活动或一个爱好所引起 |
[08:48] | that favors one arm. | 惯用一只胳膊的那种 |
[08:50] | Something repetitive and detail-oriented. | 重复的又注重细节的 |
[08:52] | Knitting? | 针织? |
[08:53] | Oh! That would do it. | 哦 这个可以有 |
[08:55] | So, an old shut-in | 一个不爱出门的老年人 |
[08:56] | who spent most of her time knitting. | 大多时间花在针织上 |
[08:58] | Who would want to kill such a woman? | 谁会想杀这样一个女人 |
[09:02] | So how long did Margaret live here? | Margaret在这儿住多久了 |
[09:04] | And what’s with all the boxes? | 还有 这些箱子里都是什么 |
[09:06] | Beats me. | 那你就问倒我了 |
[09:06] | Don’t you manage the building? | 你不是管理这栋楼吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah, only because my dad makes me. | 是啊 只是我爸让我做的 |
[09:09] | I’m so out of here as soon as I find something better. | 一旦我找到更好的去处我绝对离开这里 |
[09:12] | Attitude like that, you’re gonna go far. | 这么想的话 那你要去挺远的地方了 |
[09:14] | That’s funny. My dad said the same thing. | 真有意思 我爸也是这么说的 |
[09:16] | Right. So, any idea | 好吧 那么 有什么想法吗 |
[09:18] | who might’ve wanted to hurt Margaret? | 谁有可能想要伤害Margaret |
[09:20] | No. She kept to herself. Barely ever left. | 没 她基本独处 很少离开 |
[09:22] | Any friends or family come and visit? | 有朋友或者家人来访吗 |
[09:24] | That would mean I would have had to let them in. | 那就意味着我必须让他们进来 |
[09:26] | I’ll take that as a no. | 我就认为答案是”不”了 |
[09:28] | Wow. Looks like Margaret was preparing for the apocalypse. | 看起来Margaret在为世界末日做准备啊 |
[09:31] | She got everything delivered here, huh? | 她每件东西都是寄来的吧 |
[09:32] | So, no photos of family or friends. | 没有家人或朋友的照片 |
[09:34] | No visitors. | 没有来访者 |
[09:36] | It looks like no one cared about her. | 看起来没人关心她 |
[09:39] | I’m finding antemortem comminuted fractures | 我刚发现双脚的指骨和跖骨上 |
[09:42] | on the phalanges and metatarsals of the feet. | 有细小的死前骨折痕迹 |
[09:45] | These are impact fractures. | 这些是冲击性骨折 |
[09:47] | Note the radiating pattern. | 注意这些放射状纹路 |
[09:50] | They appear to have been caused by a heavy cylindrical object. | 它们看起来是被一个沉重的圆柱形物体造成的 |
[09:54] | A hammer? | 一个锤子? |
[09:55] | That would match the force profile. | 与力量侧写匹配 |
[09:57] | I can see that the fractures were made by multiple blows, | 可以看出这骨折是被多股力量造成的 |
[10:00] | inflicted over an extended period of time. | 它们的形成经过了一段时间 |
[10:02] | Which suggests this woman was tortured. | 说明这个女人遭受了折磨 |
[10:05] | The amount of remodeling indicates | 愈合的数量表明 |
[10:08] | the damage occurred a week prior to death. | 这些损伤发生在她死前一周 |
[10:11] | I was examining tissue | 我在检查被害人的 |
[10:13] | from the victim’s wrists and ankles | 腕关节和踝关节部位的组织 |
[10:16] | and found ligature marks. | 发现了绷带的痕迹 |
[10:19] | They’re at least two inches wide. | 它们至少两英寸宽 |
[10:21] | So she was strapped down before she was tortured? | 所以她在被折磨前是被绑住倒吊起来的吗 |
[10:24] | Torture is usually in an attempt to extract information. | 折磨通常是为了逼问出信息 |
[10:27] | What information could Margaret possibly have? | Margaret那里可能会有什么样的信息呢 |
[10:33] | I’ve been looking into Margaret Kwan’s records, | 我在查询Margaret Kwan的记录 |
[10:36] | and looks like her life was pretty quiet. | 看起来她的生活异常平静 |
[10:39] | No husband, no children. | 没有丈夫 没有孩子 |
[10:41] | No contact with the outside world. | 和外界没有联系 |
[10:43] | Everything points to her being a hermit. | 所有一切都说明她是个隐居者 |
[10:46] | Well, the killer targeted Margaret. | 那么 杀手盯上了Margaret |
[10:47] | There’s got to be something. | 一定有什么缘故 |
[10:48] | I’m sure that’s true, I just, | 我也确信是这样 我只是 |
[10:50] | I can’t find links between her and anyone. | 我无法找到她和任何人的联系 |
[10:53] | She barely used her cell phone. | 她极少使用手机 |
[10:54] | Parking security cameras show | 停车安保录像显示 |
[10:57] | that her car sat for three and four weeks at a time. | 她的车在那里一次就要停上三四个周 |
[11:00] | That’s consistent with what we found. | 这和我们的发现是一致的 |
[11:02] | She even ordered her food online. | 她甚至在网上订餐 |
[11:04] | Apartment was filled with boxes. | 公寓里满是箱子 |
[11:05] | That’s it– boxes. | 对了 箱子 |
[11:07] | I mean, look. | 我是说 看 |
[11:09] | Someone delivered those boxes. | 运送了这些箱子的某个人 |
[11:10] | Whoever it was… may have seen something. | 不管他是谁 都有可能看到了些事情 |
[11:13] | Most of the deliveries came through National Parcel. | 大部分的快递都是从”国家邮递”处来的 |
[11:17] | Those drivers have routes. Can you get a name? | 那些司机都有写路线 你能找到名字吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah. Uh, her shipping receipts show | 好 呃 她的运输单显示 |
[11:22] | that the packages were delivered by one employee. | 包裹都是被一个员工送来的 |
[11:25] | Michael Reiss | Michael Reiss. |
[11:26] | Wait a second, Michael L. Reiss? | 等一下 Michael L. Reiss |
[11:29] | Yeah. How did you know? | 是啊 你怎么知道 |
[11:31] | He served with me in my Ranger unit. | 他在我的警卫队里服役过 |
[11:33] | I just saw him at Aldo’s funeral. | 我在Aldo的葬礼上见过他 |
[11:35] | Wait, another guy in your unit? | 等下 又是一个你队里的家伙吗 |
[11:37] | We got to find Mike. | 我们要找到Mike |
[11:38] | Uh, according to his work records, | 根据他的工作记录 |
[11:41] | he hasn’t been there for a few weeks. | 他已经好几周不在那里工作了 |
[11:44] | What about cell records? | 通话记录呢 |
[11:45] | That stopped about a week ago, | 一周前停止了 |
[11:47] | and no ATM withdrawals | 没有ATM机的提款记录 |
[11:50] | or credit card use, either. | 也没有信用卡使用记录 |
[11:57] | Are we certain that Margaret and Aldo | 我们能确定Margaret和Aldo |
[11:59] | were killed by the same person? | 是被同一个人所杀吗 |
[12:00] | We are not certain of anything | 我们不能确定任何事 |
[12:01] | until we can prove it. | 直到我们能证明它 |
[12:03] | Now, Aldo Clemens was restrained with duct tape. | 这里 Aldo Clemens被牛皮胶带绑缚着 |
[12:07] | Let’s compare the width of the ligature marks I found | 把Aldo的胶带 和我在Margaret Kwan身上发现的 |
[12:09] | on Margaret Kwan with Aldo’s. | 绷带痕迹比对一下 |
[12:14] | They seem to match. | 它们看起来是吻合的 |
[12:16] | But both of them were tortured in different ways. | 但是他们被以不同的方式折磨 |
[12:18] | That is correct. | 是的 |
[12:19] | However, the modus operandi are identical. | 但是他们的作案方法是相同的 |
[12:22] | In each case, the torture was extensive and prolonged. | 在每个案例中 折磨都是大面积和持久的 |
[12:26] | Well, fortunately, there aren’t that | 好吧 幸运的是 |
[12:27] | many people out there with an aptitude or a taste | 没多少人有天分或者癖好 |
[12:30] | for inflicting this amount of pain. | 去使人遭受这么大的痛苦 |
[12:31] | Finally got a breed for those dog hairs | 终于找到那些狗毛的品种了 |
[12:33] | I found on Margaret Kwan’s blouse: border collie. | 我在受害者的衬衫上找到的: 边境科利狗(博德牧羊犬) |
[12:35] | Well, Booth said there was no evidence that she owned a pet. | Booth说没有证据显示她养宠物 |
[12:38] | It might have come from the killer. | 它有可能是来自杀手的 |
[12:40] | How is Booth, by the way? | Booth怎么样了 顺便问下 |
[12:41] | He is deeply concerned. | 他在深切关注着动向 |
[12:43] | Aldo’s death was a blow to him, | Aldo的死对他来说是个冲击 |
[12:45] | and now Mike Reiss appears to be in danger. | 现在看起来Mike Reiss又处在危险之中 |
[12:48] | There’s a chip between the first and second mandibular molars. | 在第一和第二下颚臼齿之间有个碎片 |
[12:52] | It appears to be perimortem. | 看起来是死亡时造成的 |
[12:54] | Presumably caused by the victim | 推测是被害人在她遭受折磨时 |
[12:56] | biting intensely during her torture. | 咬合太剧烈的缘故 |
[12:59] | Oh, there’s a faint blue stain. | 哦 那有一个蓝色的污点 |
[13:02] | Something came into contact with the teeth | 什么东西和牙齿接触过 |
[13:04] | long enough to leave residue. | 并且长到足够留下残留 |
[13:06] | I’ll swab. | 我会擦拭取样 |
[13:07] | See if it leads us somewhere. | 看看是否会给我们线索 |
[13:09] | Wait… there’s damage on the mandible. | 等等 下颌骨有损伤 |
[13:17] | General Josip Radik. | Josip Radik将军 |
[13:19] | I do not like the way he’s looking at me. | 我不喜欢他盯着我看的方式 |
[13:21] | He was a war criminal. Guilty of ethnic cleansing. | 他是个战犯 犯下了种族清洗的罪行 |
[13:24] | That pretty much confirms it. | 这几乎也证实了这一点 |
[13:26] | Look, my unit was the one who killed him in the ’90s. | 是我的队伍在九十年代杀掉了他 |
[13:27] | I was the one who took the shot. | 是我开的枪 |
[13:29] | Too many links to you, Seeley, | 太多和你有关联的事 Seeley |
[13:30] | for this to not be about revenge. | 说不是复仇都难 |
[13:32] | The killer tried to get Booth’s name out of Aldo. | 那个杀手想从Aldo的嘴里套出Booth的名字 |
[13:34] | Aldo wouldn’t give it up. | Aldo没有屈服 |
[13:36] | I still don’t understand what this has to do | 我还是不能明白这和 |
[13:38] | with Margaret Kwan. | 受害者有什么关系 |
[13:39] | Mike was a Ranger, just like Aldo, | Mike也是一名突击队员 和Aldo一样 |
[13:40] | so the killer knew that torture wouldn’t work. | 所以杀手知道折磨不会有用 |
[13:42] | Are you telling me this monster tortured an innocent old lady | 你是在告诉我这个怪物折磨一个无辜的老妇人 |
[13:47] | in order to get Mike Reiss to give up your name? | 为了让Mike Reiss松口把你的名字供出来吗 |
[13:49] | That’s the way Mike was. He was a good guy. | 那就是Mike的处事方式 他是个好人 |
[13:51] | That was the killer’s best shot. | 那是凶手的最佳选择 |
[13:53] | I’m not taking any chances, cher. | 我不会冒任何风险 亲爱的 |
[13:54] | I’m putting you and your family | 我要把你和你的家庭 |
[13:56] | into the highest level of safe house. | 送进最高级别的安全屋 |
[13:58] | Even I won’t know where to find you. | 即使是我也不会知道如何找到你 |
[14:00] | Make sure that Max and the kids get there, | 确保Max和孩子们在那就好 |
[14:01] | ’cause I’m not giving up on this case. | 因为我不会放弃这件案子 |
[14:02] | Why did I know you would say that? | 为什么我就知道你会这么说呢 |
[14:04] | Booth | Booth. |
[14:05] | We know how Margaret Kwan died. | 我们知道Margaret Kwan的死因了 |
[14:07] | We found corresponding nicks | 我们在下颚的下颌角点角度找到了 |
[14:09] | on the gonial angles of the mandible. | 对应的切痕 |
[14:10] | The killer slit her throat. | 杀手切开了她的喉咙 |
[14:12] | He would only do that if he was finished torturing her. | 他只有在完成对她的折磨之后才会那么做 |
[14:14] | Which means he got what he needed. | 说明他得到了他需要的东西 |
[14:17] | We have to assume he knows who you are, Booth. | 我们必须假设他已经知道了你的身份 Booth |
[14:19] | Then I’ll have to get to him first. | 然后我会先找上他 |
[14:21] | I think that I found something. | 我想我发现了什么 |
[14:23] | You know that weird blue stain on the victim’s molars? | 你知道被害人臼齿上那个奇怪的蓝色污点是什么了吗 |
[14:26] | Hodgins says that it’s calcium, | Hodgins说那是钙 |
[14:29] | aloxite, silica, and cobalt chloride. | 铝砂 硅和氯化钴 |
[14:32] | Chalk? | 粉笔吗 |
[14:33] | Well, it’s a high-end billiard chalk | 嗯 是一种高档台球粉笔 |
[14:35] | called Blue Lightning. | 叫作蓝光 |
[14:37] | Well, Margaret Kwan was a shut-in, not a pool shark. | Margaret Kwan是个孤僻的人 并不是个台球大咖 |
[14:40] | It must have been from the killer. | 那一定是来自杀手的 |
[14:41] | Well, I’ve been running a search for bars and pool halls | 我已经在搜寻华盛顿区用蓝光粉笔的 |
[14:44] | within the D.C. Area that use this Blue Lightning. | 酒吧和台球厅了 |
[14:47] | I’ve found 37 so far. | 我目前找到了37个 |
[14:51] | Now, Hodgins said the killer had border collie hair on him. | Hodgins说杀手身上有边境科利狗的毛 |
[14:53] | Can you help us with that? | 你能帮我们找到吗 |
[14:54] | Yeah, I can run a search for dog licenses. | 嗯 我在做一个养狗牌照的搜索 |
[14:59] | There was a license filed for a border collie | 有一个记录在档的边境科利狗的养犬许可持有人 |
[15:02] | by a Javor Nicovic. | 叫Javor Nicovic |
[15:05] | And the address is Eastland Bar. | 显示地址是Eastland酒吧 |
[15:07] | One of the locations that uses Blue Lightning chalk. | 就是使用蓝光粉笔的其中一家 |
[15:13] | Nicovic emigrated from Serbia 20 years ago. | Nicovic二十年前从塞尔维亚移民过来 |
[15:16] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我要告诉Booth |
[15:25] | Give me high five, to the side, | 跟我击个掌 这一面 |
[15:27] | the other side, down low… ooh! | 另一面 向下面 噢 |
[15:29] | – Too slow. – I don’t understand! | – 太慢了 – 我不懂 |
[15:31] | If there’s somebody out there that is a threat to Booth, | 如果那有什么人对Booth造成威胁的话 |
[15:34] | please let me help. | 请让我帮忙 |
[15:35] | It’s more than a threat, Dad. | 那不止是一个威胁 爸爸 |
[15:37] | This is revenge for something Booth did years ago, | 那是为Booth多年前所做的事情的复仇 |
[15:40] | and Booth says that they won’t be satisfied | Booth说他们不杀了他 |
[15:42] | until they kill him. | 是不会满足的 |
[15:44] | I have experience with this, Temperance. | 我对付这个有经验 Temperance |
[15:46] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[15:47] | I need to help Booth, and I-I can’t do that | 我得帮助Booth 只有确保我的孩子们安全以后 |
[15:49] | until I know my children are safe. | 我才能那么去做 |
[15:52] | Well, they’re-they’re with an FBI agent. | 他们 他们和FBI特工在一起 |
[15:53] | That is not enough for me. | 那对我来说还不够 |
[15:55] | We’re sending them to a safe house. | 我们要把他们送到安全屋 |
[15:57] | I want you there. | 我需要你也在那 |
[15:58] | How am I gonna know if you’re okay? | 我怎么才能知道你们是平安的 |
[15:59] | You’re tying my hands behind my back. | 你这是让我束手无策啊 |
[16:01] | Dad, I have never needed you more than I do now. | 爸爸 我从来没有什么时候比现在更需要你 |
[16:04] | Please, do this for me. | 求你了 就当为了我 |
[16:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:20] | Javor Nicovic? | 你是Javor Nicovic? |
[16:21] | Yeah. How can I help you? | 对 有什么事吗 |
[16:23] | FBI, Special Agent Seeley Booth. | FBI 特别探员Seeley Booth |
[16:24] | Special Agent James Aubrey. | 特别探员James Aubrey |
[16:26] | Hey, I don’t understand. What’s this about? | 嗨 我不懂了 这是怎么回事 |
[16:27] | Put your hands on the bar, please. | 双手放在吧台上 行吗 |
[16:31] | Do a lot of damage with that, Javor. | 用这玩意搞了不少破坏吧 Javor |
[16:33] | Show me a bartender that doesn’t keep a gun. It’s licensed. | 哪有酒保不带着枪的 我这枪注册了 |
[16:36] | – Hey. – Whoa. | – 嘿 – 哇 |
[16:38] | Put your hands on the bar. Don’t move. | 双手放在吧台上 不许动 |
[16:41] | Will you please tell me what this is about? | 能告诉我到底这是为什么吗 |
[16:43] | – Yeah, Margaret Kwan. – Never heard of her. | – 那好 Margaret Kwan – 从没听说过 |
[16:44] | Yeah, well, she was murdered. | 是吗 告诉你 她被谋杀了 |
[16:46] | And our lab connected it to your bar. | 我们的证据表明跟你的酒吧有关 |
[16:48] | Well, that’s terrible, but this is not a place for criminals. | 那个 是挺糟糕的 可我这里可不是什么犯罪现场 |
[16:51] | This is a community place for my people. | 来这里的都是熟客 |
[16:53] | You recognize that guy there? | 你认得这个人吗 |
[16:55] | Of course I do. Everybody from Serbia knows about General Radik. | 我当然认得 每个塞尔维亚人都认识Radik将军 |
[16:58] | Those kind of people are why we left Serbia. | 我们离开塞尔维亚就是因为他那样的人 |
[17:01] | Any of them ever show up here? | 他那样的人在这里出现过吗 |
[17:03] | I told you, this place is not for criminals. | 告诉过你 这地方不是开给罪犯的 |
[17:08] | What, Booth? | 怎么了 Booth |
[17:09] | Hand me that picture. | 把那张照片给我看看 |
[17:18] | Who is this? You know him? | 这是谁 你认识他吗 |
[17:20] | Mark Kovac. He was a good player for our soccer team some 20 years ago. | Mark Kovac 他大概20年前是我们足球队的主力球员 |
[17:23] | Does he still come in here now? | 他现在还到这里来吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah, to play pool. | 是的 来打台球 |
[18:27] | Hey. So, it’s Mark Kovac. | 嘿 那么 就是Mark Kovac |
[18:29] | He came to this country when he was eight via a Red Cross refugee program. | 他8岁的时候通过红十字会的难民计划来到美国 |
[18:33] | I’m sure this is important. | 我可以看出这很重要 |
[18:35] | How about you let me know why? | 可是你得告诉我这是为什么呀 |
[18:37] | That is General Radik’s son. This is our guy. | 他是Radik将军的儿子 他是我们要找的人 |
[18:39] | How do you know this? | 你这么知道是他呢 |
[18:43] | – I just know. – We need more than that, cher. | – 我就是知道 – 我们需要更多证据 亲 |
[18:46] | Immigration papers, adoption records, something that directly ties them together. | 移民文件 收养记录 一些能直接把他们联系在一起的东西 |
[18:50] | Look, I’m just saying, if something happens, | 你看 我只是说 如果有事发生的话 |
[18:52] | I want you to remember that name, Kovac. | 我想让你记得这个名字 Kovac |
[18:55] | I don’t like the tone of your voice, Seeley. | 我不喜欢你说话的语气 Seeley |
[18:57] | It disquiets me. What’s gonna happen? | 让我很为你担忧 会发生什么呢 |
[19:01] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 我也不知道会发生什么事 |
[19:02] | I’m just saying if something does… | 我是说如果有事发生 |
[19:05] | this is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[19:10] | So, Mark Kovac is now 28, married, no children,and works as an EMT. | Mark Kovac今年28岁 已婚 无孩 职业是急救医生 |
[19:16] | That is a productive and honorable occupation. | 这工作既有成效又很光荣 |
[19:19] | Yeah, well, everything about him is pretty honorable. | 对 没错 他做的事都挺光荣的 |
[19:23] | He was a war hero, one of ours. | 他当过战斗英雄 是我国的英雄 |
[19:26] | Two tours in Iraq as a medic. | 作为军医去过伊拉克两次 |
[19:28] | Combat Infantryman Badge and a Bronze Star. | 得到战斗步兵徽章和一枚青铜勋章 |
[19:32] | Is there any evidence showing that Mark Kovac is General Radik’s son? | 有任何证据证明Mark Kovac是Radik将军的儿子吗 |
[19:36] | I’ve been looking at birth records, | 我看了出生证明 |
[19:38] | but it would have been right around the fall of the Soviet Union, | 可是那大概是在苏联解体前后 |
[19:42] | and government services in that region were a mess. | 他们的政府服务那方面一团糟 |
[19:45] | That woman. | 那个女人 |
[19:47] | “Sasha Radik.” She would be Mark Kovac’s mother. | “Sasha Radi” 她应该是Mark Kovac的妈妈 |
[19:51] | I have an algorithm that can mix and match facial features, | 我有一种计算方法可以混合配对面部特征 |
[19:55] | so let me see if that’ll work. | 让我看看管不管用 |
[20:04] | Please extrapolate the age backwards to Mark Kovac’s current age of 28. | 请把年龄倒推到Mark Kovac现在28岁的年纪 |
[20:14] | Similar zygomatic processes. Upward arching maxillas. | 相似的颧骨突起 向上的弓形颌骨 |
[20:19] | The width of the mandibles are extremely similar. | 下颌骨的宽度非常相似 |
[20:23] | Mark Kovac is almost certainly the product of the same parents. | Mark Kovac几乎可以肯定是这对夫妇的孩子 |
[20:33] | Mark Kovac? | Mark Kovac吗 |
[20:34] | Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 特别探员Seeley Booth |
[20:35] | This here is Special Agent Aubrey from the FBI. | 这边是特别探员Aubrey来自FBI |
[20:38] | FBI? | FBI? |
[20:39] | Mark, what’s this about? | Mark 这是怎么了 |
[20:41] | Can we come in? | 我们能进去谈吗 |
[20:44] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 好 |
[20:47] | Sure, I go to Eastland. | 没错 我偶尔去Eastland |
[20:48] | It’s a chance to hear the language I heard as a child. | 在那里可以听到我的儿时母语 |
[20:50] | – When was the last time you were there? – A few weeks ago. | – 你上一次去是什么时候 – 几个礼拜以前 |
[20:53] | Seems like you’re pretty plugged into that community. | 似乎你跟那里的团体的联系紧密 |
[20:54] | Absolutely. I’m-I’m very proud of my heritage. | 那是当然的 对我们的传统我很骄傲 |
[20:57] | I know you didn’t ask, but I brought some coffee. | 我知道你们并没说 不过我还是泡了咖啡 |
[21:00] | – We’re fine, thank you. – We’re okay. | – 我们不用了 谢谢 – 这样就很好 |
[21:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that was inappropriate. | 哦对不起 我没意识到这样不合适 |
[21:07] | – Mark, is everything okay? – Yeah, everything’s fine. | – Mark 一切都还正常吧 – 是 都正常 |
[21:09] | These men are just asking me some questions about Eastland. | 他们只是问我一些关于Eastland的问题 |
[21:12] | Do you mind telling me why? | 你方便告诉我原因吗 |
[21:13] | Well, there was a murder connected to the bar. | 那个 酒吧跟一宗谋杀案有关 |
[21:14] | Oh, my God, that’s terrible. | 哦天哪 真不幸 |
[21:16] | Who was murdered? | 谁被谋杀了呢 |
[21:18] | What do you know about General Josip Radik? | 你听说过Josip Radik将军吗 |
[21:21] | Yeah, why are you asking me about him? | 是的 你为什么问我关于他的事情 |
[21:22] | I-I know who Radik was, everybody from Serbia does. | 我 我知道Radik是谁 每个塞尔维亚来的人都知道 |
[21:25] | This is a murder investigation, Mark, Yeah. not really a good time to lie. | 这可是在调查一宗谋杀案 Mark 不是说谎的好时机哦 |
[21:28] | I don’t understand. Lie about what? | 我不明白了 说什么谎 |
[21:37] | Josip Radik was my biological father. | Josip Radik是我的亲生父亲 |
[21:39] | I thought you said you didn’t know your biological father. | 我以为你说过你不知道自己的生父是谁啊 |
[21:41] | Look, I never said that. | 我从没这么说过 |
[21:43] | – Mark, you said you were adopted. – I was adopted. | – Mark 你说你是被收养的孩子 – 我是被收养的 |
[21:45] | – I didn’t lie about…- You didn’t tell me that you knew your biological father? | – 我对这件事没说谎 – 你都没告诉我你知道自己的生父是谁 |
[21:46] | Well, I was gonna tell you when the time was right. | 那个 我一直在找一个合适的时机告诉你 |
[21:48] | When were you gonna tell me that? | 那你准备什么时候说呢 |
[21:49] | Mrs. Kovac, please. Okay? We’re asking the questions here. | Kovac太太 能停一下吗 我们还在问问题呢 |
[21:53] | I don’t broadcast who my biological father was. | 我不会到处广播谁是我的亲生父亲 |
[21:56] | You can probably imagine why. | 你们应该能猜到是为什么 |
[21:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:00] | Tell her, Mark. | 告诉她吧 Mark |
[22:03] | – He was a war criminal.- Oh, my God. A war criminal? | – 他是个战犯 – 哦天哪 战犯 |
[22:06] | Mark! Don’t you think I should’ve known about that?! | Mark 难道你不认为我应该知道这些事吗 |
[22:08] | – I was six when he died. – You still should’ve told me. | – 他死的时候我才六岁 – 那你也应该告诉我 |
[22:11] | Okay, you guys can work that out later. | 好了 你们俩以后再说这些 |
[22:12] | Look, we’re looking for anyone who’s connected to the general. | 你看 我们正在找任何跟将军有关系的人 |
[22:16] | Look, I barely remember him. | 我几乎都不记得他 |
[22:19] | I was taken out of Serbia by the Red Cross and I was placed with a family here. | 我被红十字会从塞尔维亚带了出来 安置给这里的一个家庭 |
[22:23] | As far as I’m concerned, those are my parents! | 对我来说 他们才是我的父母 |
[22:25] | That man, Radik? | 那个人 Radik |
[22:27] | That man wasn’t my father. | 他不是我的父亲 |
[22:32] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:42] | Cam, hey. So, I swabbed the wrist and ankle skin samples you gave me. | Cam 嗨 我把你给我的手腕和脚踝的皮肤样品取样化验 |
[22:45] | Any luck figuring out what Margaret Kwan was strapped down with? | 有没有检验出是什么东西绑住了Margaret Kwan |
[22:48] | Duct tape. The kind you can buy anywhere. | 牛皮胶带 在哪儿都能买到 |
[22:51] | Same that was used on Aldo Clemens. | 跟用来绑Aldo Clemens的一样 |
[22:53] | Also, I found particulates of a discontinued old talcum powder. | 还有 我还找到了停产的老式滑石粉颗粒 |
[22:57] | How do you know it was discontinued? | 你怎么知道是停产的呢 |
[22:58] | Well, because it used to have two percent asbestos in its makeup. | 这个么 因为它里面含有2%的石棉 |
[23:01] | – Mm, yuck. – Yeah. | – 恶心 – 嗯 |
[23:02] | And it’s been banned for the past two decades because of its link to cancer. | 二十年前就被禁止使用了 因为有可能导致癌症 |
[23:06] | So, we should be looking for a place that has old talc sitting around? | 所以我们要找附近有老式滑石粉的地方 |
[23:10] | That, as well as Resilite vinyl. | 它 还有Resilite牌的乙烯基 |
[23:12] | It’s the stuff that they use to make wrestling mats. | 一种摔跤垫的填充物 |
[23:16] | So, maybe we should be looking for old abandoned gyms. | 所以我们可能要找一个废弃的旧体育馆 |
[23:19] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[23:20] | Cam, didn’t the killer use an abandoned recording studio for Aldo’s murder? | Cam 凶手不是在一个废弃的录音棚里谋杀Aldo的吗 |
[23:36] | Stop right… | 别动 |
[23:36] | Hold your fire, Aubrey, it’s only little old me. | 别开枪 Aubrey 是我老人家 |
[23:39] | You still managed to scare the hell out of me. | 可是你还是把我吓了一大跳 |
[23:41] | Where’s your partner? He’s looking for Mike. | 你的搭档呢 他找Mike去了 |
[23:42] | Tell him about what I’m showing you. He’ll understand. | 把我给你看的告诉他 他会懂的 |
[23:46] | You only get one look. | 就给你看 一眼 |
[23:49] | And it never leaves my sight. | 不能让你拿走 |
[23:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:54] | this is Mark Kovac’s psych evaluations from the military? | 这是Mark Kovac在军队里的心理评估 |
[23:57] | Strictly off-limits without a court order. | 没有法庭指令是严禁查阅的 |
[24:00] | That would take days for me to obtain. | 我要花好几天来申请 |
[24:03] | Have you read them? | 你看过了吗 |
[24:03] | If I had, I would have seen multiple assessments | 如果我看过的话 我会发现无论哪项评估 |
[24:07] | that say Kovac had no disorders whatsoever. | 都表明Kovac没有任何心理问题 |
[24:11] | Well, I don’t understand, that just confirms what he told us. | 那好 我就不懂了 这正好证实了他的说法 |
[24:13] | He’s completely clean. | 他完全是个好人 |
[24:15] | Have you ever met anyone with no neuroses, no OCD, | 你见过什么人完全没有神经病 没有强迫症 |
[24:18] | no hint of anger issues? | 没什么发脾气的毛病吗 |
[24:21] | I guess everybody’s got something. | 我想每个人都会有些问题的 |
[24:23] | Especially a son of a war criminal who saw his father killed | 尤其是亲眼看见自己的战犯父亲被杀 |
[24:26] | and then served in combat himself. | 还依旧参军的人 |
[24:28] | So he’s got to be hiding something. | 所以他一定在隐瞒什么 |
[24:30] | Or he’s a complete psychopath. | 或者他完全就是个精神病 |
[24:32] | One thing I know from spending most of my life prosecuting murderers: | 作为花费了大半生起诉凶手的人 我知道 |
[24:36] | a man with no disorders whatsoever is always hiding something. | 一个没有任何不良行为的人总是在隐藏什么 |
[24:44] | Agents found another body in an abandoned gym in Bethesda. | 特工在贝塞斯达的一个废弃的体育馆里发现了另一具尸体 |
[24:47] | Booth’s on his way, I better get there. | Booth在去的路上了 我最好也过去 |
[24:49] | – You’re forgetting something, cher.- Oh, right. | – 你忘东西了 亲 – 哦 对了 |
[25:12] | There was no ID. | 没有身份信息 |
[25:13] | But based on height and weight, he matches the description. | 但基于身高和体重 他符合描述 |
[25:16] | Check his left arm. | 看看他的左臂 |
[25:17] | – Okay. Where? – Right below his shoulder. | – 好的 在哪 – 肩膀正下方 |
[25:28] | “Sua Sponte.” Latin. | “Sua Sponte” 拉丁文 |
[25:30] | “Of their own accord.” | “自愿 自由” |
[25:34] | It’s a Ranger motto. I was with Mike when he got it. | 这是一个突击队座右铭 Mike纹它的时候我跟他在一起 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry, Booth. This was bad. | 我很遗憾 Booth 这太糟糕了 |
[25:44] | This must have been where Margaret Kwan was tortured. | 这一定就是 Margaret Kwan被折磨的地方了 |
[25:46] | She was positioned right in Mike’s sightline. | 她被放在了Mike的视线范围里 |
[25:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:57] | No. Should I be? | 不好 我应该好吗 |
[25:59] | No. | 不 |
[26:05] | Okay. This is weird. | 嗯 这就很奇怪了 |
[26:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:08] | Well, the body… | 嗯 尸体 |
[26:11] | your friend. | 你的朋友 |
[26:12] | The techs assumed, based on the way it looked, he’d been here a while. | 技术部假定他已经在这有一段时间了 |
[26:15] | – He hasn’t? – He’s been dead an hour at most. | – 不是吗 – 死亡时间不会超过一个小时 |
[26:28] | The maxillary sinuses have multiple scratches | 上颌窦有多个划痕 |
[26:31] | that appear to have been made with a sharp, thin object. | 似乎是一把尖锐 细小的东西导致的 |
[26:33] | How about an ice pick? | 碎冰锥可能吗 |
[26:35] | That would do the job. | 有可能的 |
[26:36] | Mike’s nail beds are lacerated, | Mike的指甲床被撕裂了 |
[26:38] | because the fingernails were torn from the phalanges. | 因为指甲被从指骨上撕下来了 |
[26:41] | Yeah. Most likely with these. | 是的 很有可能是用这个弄的 |
[26:43] | I’m still seeing keratin residue in the pliers’ jaws. Wow. | 我还能看到角蛋白残留在钳口 |
[26:47] | This guy used every tool in the set. | 凶手用了现场的所有工具 |
[26:49] | And every region of the body. | 并且用在了身体的每一个部位 |
[26:51] | The patellae show an extensive amount of blunt force trauma. | 膝盖骨显示有大量的钝力外伤 |
[26:54] | That actually correlates to the hammer. | 那些是和锤子相关的 |
[26:57] | Yeah. The diameter of the hammer’s head suggests | 是的 锤头的直径表明 |
[26:59] | it was the same one used on Margaret Kwan. | 这和在Margaret Kwan身上用的是一样的 |
[27:03] | The size of the fractures are identical. | 骨折的大小是完全相同的 |
[27:05] | However, the extent to which Mike Reiss was tortured | 然而对Mike Reiss的折磨远超过 |
[27:07] | far exceeds what was done to Margaret Kwan. | 对 Margaret Kwan的 |
[27:12] | Margaret’s torture appears to have been an effort to obtain information. | 对Margaret的折磨更像在试图获取信息 |
[27:16] | Once the killer had it, he quickly ended her life. | 凶手得到后 很快的结束了她的生命 |
[27:18] | Troponin enzyme levels and elevated stress hormones in Mike’s blood | Mike的血液中肌钙蛋白酶水平和升高的应激激素 |
[27:22] | indicate he died of cardiac arrest. | 表明他死于心脏骤停 |
[27:24] | So then, why keep torturing Mike if he already told the killer everything he knew? | 凶手在Mike已经招供一切后 为什么还要折磨他呢 |
[27:28] | For the pleasure of it. | 为了其中的快感 |
[27:30] | I’m aware Dr. Brennan considers the field of psychology a-a soft science, | 我知道Dr.Brennan认为心理学领域是软科学 |
[27:34] | but do you guys happen to know about the concept of the dark tetrad? | 但是你们知道黑暗四分体的概念吗 |
[27:37] | Yeah. It’s the diagnosis of individuals | 是的 那是对共享四个 |
[27:40] | who share the same four sinister personality traits. | 邪恶的独立人格的个体的诊断 |
[27:42] | Narcissism, sadism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy. | 自恋狂 虐待狂 马基雅维里主义和精神变态 |
[27:46] | Well, our killer ticks every box. | 凶手每项都符合 |
[27:48] | I don’t think Dr. Brennan would encourage us to analyze this killer psychologically, | 我不认为Dr. Brennan会鼓励我们分析这个杀手的心理 |
[27:52] | but it’s clear to me, this person is certainly sick. | 但对我来说 这个人明显很病态 |
[27:55] | And dangerous. | 也很危险 |
[27:56] | Which means we have to find him before he finds Booth. | 这意味着我们必须要在他找到Booth之前 找到他 |
[28:04] | Hey. I need to talk to you. | 嗨 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[28:06] | I heard about Reiss. How’s you partner taking it? | 我听说Reiss的事了 你搭档怎么看 |
[28:08] | Blaming himself for not getting there sooner. | 责备自己为什么没有早点去 |
[28:10] | He can’t take that on. | 这不能怪他 |
[28:12] | Reiss didn’t have a chance. | Reiss没有机会救过来的 |
[28:13] | Good luck telling him that. | 和他说的时候自求多福 |
[28:14] | Look, there’s got to be something more that we can bring Kovac in on. | 应该有什么有理由可以让我们逮捕 Kovac |
[28:17] | You and I both know that he’s behind this. | 你我都知道他是幕后黑手 |
[28:20] | I bent the rules to get you those psych files. | 我破例给你那些心理档案 |
[28:22] | Now you want more? | 你还要更多 |
[28:24] | You FBI boys are cute, but not lose-my-job cute. | 你们FBI的人是可爱 但没可爱到让我丢掉工作的程度 |
[28:27] | Well, then we’ve got a problem because we need more evidence to get a warrant, | 那我们就有问题了 我们需要更多证据来申请许可 |
[28:29] | but we’re not getting a warrant without some evidence here. | 但是没有证据我们就拿不到许可 |
[28:32] | Yeah. It’s a paradox. | 是 这是个悖论 |
[28:33] | Let me know when you’ve untangled it. | 你解开的时候告诉我 |
[28:35] | – Caroline, come on. This guy is after Booth. – I get it. | – Caroline 拜托了 这个人冲着Booth来的 – 我知道了 |
[28:39] | But how am I gonna find a judge who isn’t going to demand probable cause? | 但是我上哪去找不需要合理根据的法官啊 |
[28:43] | Caroline, please. | Caroline 拜托了 |
[28:45] | My partner needs this. | 我搭档需要这个 |
[28:49] | I’ll do what I can. But no promises. | 我会及我所能 但是不能保证 |
[28:54] | I’ve been working on the killer’s communications from that gym. | 我一直在找凶手在体育馆用的通讯系统 |
[28:58] | What communications? He didn’t leave any cell phones or laptops behind. | 什么通讯系统 他没留下任何手机或者笔记本电脑啊 |
[29:01] | Well, I’ve been checking out Wi-Fi usage in the area. | 我在搜查那个地区用的Wi-Fi |
[29:04] | There’s no service in that abandoned gym, | 那个废弃体育馆没有信号 |
[29:06] | but I did find 11 wireless routers in the vicinity. | 但我确实在附近找到11个无线路由器 |
[29:11] | And a computer that was piggybacking a signal from this place, | 和在这儿搭载信号的一台电脑 |
[29:16] | Nancy’s Cuts & Curls. | Nancy的剪发铺 |
[29:18] | Are you sure it wasn’t a customer in for a cut or a curl? | 你确定这个顾客不是来做头发的吗 |
[29:21] | No. | 不是的 |
[29:23] | This person had an agenda. | 这个人有自己的目的 |
[29:26] | Look at what they were searching for. | 看看他都在搜些什么 |
[29:38] | Wait a second, what do you mean you couldn’t get a search warrant? | 等等 你说拿不到搜查证是什么意思 |
[29:39] | I went to three judges. None would sign off. | 我去找了3个法官 没人肯签字 |
[29:42] | You have no probable cause. | 你没有合理根据 |
[29:43] | I am not waiting for Kovac to make the next move. | 我不会再等Kovac下次再动手了 |
[29:45] | – What do you propose, then? – I don’t know. | – 那你有什么建议 – 我不知道 |
[29:46] | Bring him in on a parking ticket, a house code violation, | 以违章停车 房屋法规违例逮捕 |
[29:49] | a broken tail light if you have to. | 如果必须的话 破碎尾灯也可以 |
[29:50] | Just bring him in. | 总之把他带过来 |
[29:51] | If he gets a restraining order against you, | 如果他拿到对你的限制令 |
[29:53] | you’re off the case and there’s nothing I can do. | 你就没法参与案件了 我也无能为力 |
[29:56] | I’ll take my chances, okay? | 我会抓住机会的 行吗 |
[29:59] | Maybe you won’t have to. | 可能你不必了 |
[30:03] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他来这干嘛 |
[30:05] | Agent Booth. | Booth探员 |
[30:08] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:15] | I found evidence of electrolytes and TPN in Mike Reiss’s system. | 我在Mike Reiss的体内找到了电解质和综合非口服营养液 |
[30:21] | Glucose, amino acids, lipids. | 葡萄糖 氨基酸 脂类 |
[30:23] | All components of a maintenance IV. | 都是维持身体机能用静脉注射液中的成分 |
[30:25] | Mike was being kept alive to extend the torture. | Mike被维持住了生命来延长对他的的折磨 |
[30:29] | Why did both of you come here to give me this information? | 为什么你们同时来告诉我这个信息 |
[30:33] | We wanted to see how you were. | 我们想看看你怎么样了 |
[30:36] | Not well. I find it difficult being separated from my children. | 不好 和孩子分开我很难过 |
[30:39] | Well, no one would blame you for being with them. | 如果你和孩子一起的话没人会责备你的 |
[30:42] | This is not going to end until we find evidence to stop Mark Kovac. | 在找到证据让Mark Kovac停止行动之前 这件事不算结束 |
[30:46] | Usually, you let the evidence lead you to the suspect. | 通常情况下 你会让证据引导你指向嫌疑人 |
[30:49] | How are you so sure it’s Kovac? | 你怎么如此肯定是Kovac |
[30:51] | Kovac is the son of a man Booth killed. | Booth是Kovac的杀父仇人 |
[30:53] | And he has paramedic training, which is consistent with the IV. | 而且他受过护理人员培训 和凶手使用静脉注射这一点相符 |
[30:57] | Normally,ou’d insist on a higher degree of evidence, Dr. Brennan. | 通常来说 你会坚持要求找到更直接的证据 Dr. Brennan |
[31:01] | These are not normal circumstances. | 现在不属于正常情况 |
[31:06] | Okay, you do realize that I am recording this? | 好的 你知道现在正处于录音当中吗 |
[31:09] | You have to say yes. | 你必须说 知道 |
[31:11] | – Yes. – All right, so why don’t we start with why you’re here. | – 知道 – 好的 那我们从你为什么来这开始吧 |
[31:14] | Look, I know this is gonna sound nuts, | 我知道这听起来像是疯了 |
[31:16] | but I think somebody’s trying to pin both those murders on me. | 但是我觉得有人在试图把这两件谋杀案指向我 |
[31:18] | Wait a second, Mark. | 等等 Mark |
[31:19] | We only talked about one murder, and that was Margaret Kwan. | 我们只说了一起谋杀 Margaret Kwan的 |
[31:22] | I saw the news that you found | 我看到新闻说你们在贝塞斯达的 |
[31:23] | another body at that abandoned gym in Bethesda. | 一个废弃的体育馆里发现了另一具尸体 |
[31:25] | – That’s… that’s my wife’s old listing. – Listing? | – 那之前挂牌在我妻子名下 – 挂牌 |
[31:29] | Jeannine’s a commercial real estate agent. | Jeannine是商业房地产经纪人 |
[31:30] | Okay, so Radik was your father. | 那么 Radik是你爸爸 |
[31:32] | Now you’re connected to a crime scene. | 现在你又和犯罪现场有关联 |
[31:33] | Yeah, it’s worse than that. | 嗯 比这还糟糕的是 |
[31:34] | That old recording studio where they found that body around a month ago, | 一个月前找到尸体的那个录音棚 |
[31:37] | that’s Jeannine’s, too. | 那也是Jeannine的 |
[31:39] | Well, I’m assuming that you wouldn’t be here unless there was some sort of explanation. | 嗯 那我认为除非你有某种解释 不然不会来这里 |
[31:42] | Somebody must be using Jeannine’s old listings. | 有人一定在用Jeannine以前的挂牌地址 |
[31:44] | That doesn’t wash with me, Mark. | 我无法相信 Mark |
[31:46] | Hey, this has nothing to do with me. | 嘿 这跟我没关系啊 |
[31:50] | All right, you know what? You’re giving me no reason but to lock you up. | 好吧 你知道吗 你现在就是给我逮捕你的理由 |
[31:53] | Please, Agent Booth. I’m the victim here. | 拜托 Booth探员 我是受害者啊 |
[31:59] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[32:04] | Hey… I’m just trying to work things out. | 嘿 我只是想解决问题 |
[32:07] | Yeah, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:09] | There’s been a shooting. | 发生了枪击案 |
[32:11] | It was the safe house where we put Max and the kids, | 是我们安置Max和孩子们的安全屋 |
[32:14] | but we don’t know anything… | 但是我们什么都… |
[32:25] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[32:26] | – Come on! – Wait… Hank! | – 快点 – 等等 Hank |
[32:28] | – Come on! – Christine! Where are they?! | – 快点 – Christine 他们在哪 |
[32:29] | – Booth, over here! – There, there, there. They’re over there. | – Booth 这边 – 那边 那边 他们在那 |
[32:33] | Hank Christine Hank, Christine! | |
[32:34] | – Come here, come here, you okay? – What’s going on, Daddy? | – 来这 来这 你还好吗 – 发生什么了 爸爸 |
[32:37] | It’s okay. All right. Okay, everything’s gonna be okay, all right? | 没事的 一切都会没事的 好吗 |
[32:40] | Don’t be scared. We-we’re here, honey. | 别害怕 我们在这 亲爱的 |
[32:41] | – Where-Where’s Grandpa? – Bones. | – 外公在哪 – Bones |
[32:45] | Mommy, don’t go. | 妈妈 别走 |
[32:46] | Hold on, honey. I’ll be right back. I promise. | 等等 亲爱的 我马上回来 我保证 |
[32:48] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[32:49] | Dad. Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[32:52] | All right. I’m here. | 我在这 |
[32:53] | – Hey. – I’ll make sure you’re okay. | – 嘿 – 我会确保你没事的 |
[32:54] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[32:56] | Nothing that I haven’t been through before. | 没什么我没经历过的 |
[32:59] | – How are the kids? – The kids are fine. | – 孩子们怎么样 – 孩子很好 |
[33:01] | – Who did this to you, Max? – Two guys. | – 是谁干的 – 两个男人 |
[33:03] | We need to get him to the hospital now. | 我们需要马上送他去医院 |
[33:04] | I’m coming with you. – Oh, that… No, I’m fine. | – 我和你们一起去 – 不用 我没事 |
[33:07] | – No arguments. I’m coming with you.- He’s got some bullets in him. | – 不许反对 我和你一起去 – 他体内还有子弹 |
[33:09] | We stabilized the hemorrhaging, but… | 我们稳定了大出血 但是… |
[33:11] | Bones, go with him. Everything’s gonna be fine, okay? | Bones 和他一起去吧 一切都会没事的 |
[33:13] | I’ll make sure everything’s okay back here. | 我会保证这里一切平安的 |
[33:20] | Tom, what the hell happened? | Tom 究竟发生什么了 |
[33:21] | Two gunmen ambushed the safe house. | 两名枪手袭击了安全屋 |
[33:23] | How the hell’d they find it? It’s a safe house. | 他们怎么找到这的 这是安全屋啊 |
[33:25] | – We’re working on it. – That means you got nothing. | – 我们在查 – 那就是说你什么都没查到 |
[33:26] | I want to talk to all the shooters. | 我要跟那两个枪手谈谈 |
[33:28] | Both were killed. | 两个都被杀了 |
[33:29] | So was Agent Chatterjee, stationed at the entrance. | 在门口值班的Chatterjee探员也被杀了 |
[33:31] | They came through the side yard. | 他们从侧院进来 |
[33:32] | Blew the door with an RPG. | 用火箭推进榴弹炸开了大门 |
[33:39] | Wounds are tightly clustered. | 伤口都非常集中 |
[33:41] | High intensity rounds. | 高强度的射击 |
[33:42] | They went right through her Kevlar vest. | 子弹直接穿过她的防弹背心 |
[33:44] | These guys are well-trained. | 这些家伙都是训练有素的 |
[33:45] | They weren’t expecting your father-in-law. | 他们没料到你的岳父也在 |
[33:54] | Okay, go ahead. | 好的 去吧 |
[33:55] | What happened, Austin? | 发生了什么 Austin |
[33:57] | They came through the yard, | 他们从院子里进来 |
[33:58] | tripped the sensors. | 触发了感应器 |
[33:59] | Max put the children in the basement. | Max把孩子们安置在地下室 |
[34:02] | Max came up on this guy’s blind side. | Max从这个家伙的背后出现 |
[34:04] | Yeah, he saved my life. | 是的 他救了我一命 |
[34:05] | Stood his ground and got off a full clip. | 他负隅顽抗 打光了所有子弹 |
[34:08] | How much did the kids see? | 孩子们都看到了多少 |
[34:09] | Your father-in-law made sure they saw nothing. | 你岳父确保他们什么都没看到 |
[34:11] | He turned up the TV so they wouldn’t hear anything, | 他把电视的声音调大 所以他们听不到什么 |
[34:13] | and we took ’em out through the back. | 我们带他们走的后门 |
[34:14] | Who are these guys? | 这些人都是谁 |
[34:16] | We pulled fingerprints. | 我们验了指纹 |
[34:17] | Their names are Goran Milovic and Andre Belgrader. | 他们的名字是Goran Milovic 和Andre Belgrader |
[34:20] | Yeah, one of them, as he was bleeding out, | 其中一个人 就在他要流血致死时 |
[34:22] | kept saying “Majka.” | 还一直喊着”Majka” |
[34:25] | Evidently it’s Serbian. | 很显然是塞尔维亚人 |
[34:26] | For “Mother.” | “妈妈”的意思 |
[34:30] | Max is stable and going into surgery. | Max稳定了 正在进行手术 |
[34:32] | Ah, good. He’s tough. He’s gonna be okay. | 很好 他很坚强 他会没事的 |
[34:35] | Okay, so Milovic and Belgrader | 这个Milovic和Belgrader |
[34:37] | were both Radik’s bodyguards in Serbia. | 他们都是Radik在塞尔维亚的保镖 |
[34:40] | I checked cybersecurity with both the DoJ and the FBI, | 我查了司法部和FBI的网络安全 |
[34:43] | and there were no security breaches on either one of them. | 都没有安全漏洞 |
[34:45] | Was it an inside man? | 难道是自己人做的 |
[34:46] | Unlikely. The team was picked by Booth. | 不太可能 这个小组是Booth亲自挑选的 |
[34:48] | Then they had to have been tracking the family. | 那么他们一定一直在追踪他们一家 |
[34:50] | Yeah, but how? | 是的 但怎么做到的 |
[34:51] | Brennan made Max leave his phone at the Jeffersonian. | Brennan让Max把手机留在Jeffersonian |
[34:54] | And she wouldn’t even let Christine take her iPad. | 她甚至不让Christine带她的iPad |
[34:56] | So there were no devices to track. | 根本没什么机器可以被追踪 |
[34:58] | Wait, Brennan said that Max | 等一下 Brennan说 |
[34:59] | recently had a pacemaker implanted. | Max最近刚刚植入了心脏起搏器 |
[35:02] | Pacemakers send GPS signals to their doctors. | 起搏器会向医生发送GPS信号 |
[35:05] | Max was a patient at the St. Francis Medical Center. | Max是圣佛朗西斯医疗中心的病人 |
[35:07] | I can get on their server. | 我可以进到他们的服务器 |
[35:11] | The pacemaker was the link. | 起搏器就是个关键 |
[35:14] | But it looks like someone was still pinging it | 但看起来 甚至在保镖被杀后 |
[35:16] | for GPS information even after the bodyguards were shot dead. | 依然有人通过它来查找GPS信息 |
[35:20] | So this isn’t over. | 所以这还没完 |
[35:28] | Tell me those children are okay. | 告诉我孩子们都还好 |
[35:30] | They will be. | 他们会的 |
[35:31] | And your father-in-law? | 你岳父呢 |
[35:33] | Getting surgery. Bones is at the hospital. | 正在做手术 Bones在医院 |
[35:35] | Seeley, we can’t hold Kovac much longer. | Seeley 我们不能拘留Kovac更久 |
[35:37] | I’m not gonna hold him anymore. I’m gonna take him down. | 我不是拘留他 我要干掉他 |
[35:42] | So, you used my father-in-law’s pacemaker | 所以 你利用我岳父的起搏器 |
[35:45] | to locate the safe house. | 找到了安全屋 |
[35:46] | I came here for help. Why would I do that? | 我来这里是寻求帮助的 我为什么要这么做 |
[35:49] | To see the look on my face | 就想来看看我的脸 |
[35:50] | when they tell me my children are dead. | 当他们告诉我 我的孩子死了 |
[35:51] | – That’s crazy. – Really? | – 太疯狂了 – 是吗 |
[35:53] | Because it says here that General Josip Radik | 因为这里写着 Josip Radik将军 |
[35:55] | was shot at long range during his son’s sixth birthday. | 在他儿子六岁生日时被人从远距离射杀 |
[35:58] | September 15, | 九月十五日 |
[35:59] | 1995. | 1995年 |
[36:01] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[36:02] | I must have blocked that out. | 我肯定自动屏蔽了这段记忆 |
[36:03] | Well, let me help remind you. There was a party. | 这样啊 等我帮你回忆下 有一个派对 |
[36:06] | There were a lot of people there. | 有很多人在那 |
[36:07] | It was fun. There was cake. | 大家都很开心 还有蛋糕 |
[36:13] | – The general’s blood splattered all over – You can stop | – 将军的血溅到 – 你可以停下来了 |
[36:15] | the boy who was celebrating…. | 溅到正在庆祝的孩子 |
[36:16] | You can stop! | 你可以停下来了 |
[36:18] | That must’ve been a nightmare for you, | 这对你来说一定是个噩梦 |
[36:20] | ’cause you love your dad. | 因为你爱你爸爸 |
[36:21] | My father was a monster. | 我爸爸是个魔鬼 |
[36:23] | Yeah, but he was still your dad, right? | 是的 但他依然是你的爸爸 不是吗 |
[36:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:34] | I’m Mr. Kovac’s lawyer. | 我是Mr. Kovac的律师 |
[36:35] | – I’ll be with you in a moment. – No. | – 我等下再找你 – 不行 |
[36:36] | My client will not answer any more questions until we talk. | 在我们谈话前 我的客户是不会再回答你任何问题 |
[36:59] | Dr. Vaziri | Dr. Vaziri. |
[37:00] | I’m looking at Mike Reiss’ bones, | 我正在看Mike Reiss的骨头 |
[37:02] | and there’s some unusual contusions | 这里有些不寻常的挫伤 |
[37:03] | on the anterior surfaces of the sternal ribs. | 在胸肋骨的前面 |
[37:06] | The marks seem to form an oval pattern. | 这印痕看起来像是一个椭圆形的图案 |
[37:09] | There’s fracturing, yet there’s no sign of impact. | 有骨折 但没有撞击的迹象 |
[37:11] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这不太合理 |
[37:12] | I concur that this is not an impact fracture. | 我同意这不是冲击断裂 |
[37:15] | What else could it be? | 那还能是什么呢 |
[37:16] | We know the killer administered an IV | 我们知道凶手使用静脉注射 |
[37:18] | to Mike Reiss to prolong torture. | 延长对Mike Reiss的折磨 |
[37:21] | Is it possible he had access to a defibrillator? | 他有没有可能用到心脏除颤器呢 |
[37:24] | Of course! | 当然可能 |
[37:25] | Mark Kovac is a paramedic. | Mark Kovac是护理人员 |
[37:31] | The bruise is an exact match for the shape | 形状完全符合 |
[37:33] | of a defibrillator paddle. | 除颤器的形状 |
[37:35] | Dr. Brennan, your father’s out of surgery. | Dr. Brennan 你父亲的手术做完了 |
[37:37] | Okay, um, Dr. Vaziri, I need you to call Booth. | 好的 Dr. Vaziri 我需要你打电话给Booth |
[37:44] | Take a good look, Mark. | 好好看看 Mark |
[37:46] | Crime techs did a sweep of your ambulance. | 罪案科的技术人员把你的救护车翻了个遍 |
[37:48] | According to the report, | 根据报告 |
[37:50] | you cleaned your defibrillator pads | 你用速效双氧水 |
[37:52] | with accelerated hydrogen peroxide. | 清理了你的除颤器垫片 |
[37:54] | A good EMT always cleans his pads | 一个优秀的急救医生永远都会 |
[37:56] | before and after every shift. | 在他们交接工作前后清理工具 |
[37:57] | You cleaned your machine, too. | 你还清理了你的仪器 |
[37:59] | As my client has explained, | 正如我的客户所解释的 |
[38:01] | it is important to maintain a sanitary environment. | 保持一个卫生的环境很重要 |
[38:05] | Forgot your cord, Mark. | 忘了你的电线 Mark |
[38:06] | With all its nooks and crannies. | 鲜为人知处 |
[38:08] | Turns out, when you shock someone with 800 volts, | 原来当你用800伏电压去电击某人时 |
[38:12] | saliva and sweat and God knows what gets tossed around. | 唾液 汗水 还有鬼才知道的东西都会来凑热闹 |
[38:15] | Mike Reiss’ DNA is in there. | 这上面有Mike Reiss的DNA |
[38:17] | My client did not… | 我的客户没有… |
[38:18] | I do not need a confession. | 我不需要他认罪 |
[38:20] | I got him. | 我已经逮到他了 |
[38:22] | You’re done. | 你完了 |
[38:25] | Did you kill my father, Agent Booth? | Booth探员 是你杀了我父亲吗 |
[38:31] | I ask the questions here. Let’s go. | 这里我才是问问题的人 走吧 |
[38:53] | Tempe | Tempe. |
[38:56] | How you feeling, Dad? | 爸爸 你感觉怎么样了 |
[38:58] | Thirsty. | 唇干口燥 |
[39:00] | That’s from the laryngeal airway tube | 那是因为你喉咙插着 |
[39:03] | that was used to intubate you. | 导气管的原因 |
[39:06] | The soreness will go away in a few days. | 酸痛感过几天就会消失 |
[39:09] | Christine and Hank? | Christine和Hank呢 |
[39:11] | They’re fine. | 他们都很好 |
[39:13] | At home, worried about their grandpa. | 在家里 担心着他们的外公 |
[39:16] | And Booth? | Booth呢 |
[39:18] | He has what he needs to put Mark Kovac away for good. | 他有足够证据抓住Mark Kovac |
[39:23] | You mad at me? | 你还生我气吗 |
[39:25] | Why would I be mad at you? | 为什么我要生你气 |
[39:27] | The pacemaker. I… | 心脏起搏器 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about it. | 我很抱歉没有告诉你 |
[39:32] | No, I’m-I’m not mad. | 没有 我没生气 |
[39:36] | But for future reference, | 但就以后来说 |
[39:38] | it’s preferable to be informed | 最好让我知道 |
[39:40] | of any pending medical procedures. | 你的任何进行中的就医疗程 |
[39:43] | I’ll try. | 我会努力做到 |
[39:47] | I was just dreaming about you. | 我刚梦到你了 |
[39:50] | What was the dream? | 什么样的梦 |
[39:55] | You were a little girl. | 你还是小女孩 |
[39:58] | And we were in the car, driving. | 我们在车里面 正开着车 |
[40:01] | The whole family. | 一家人 |
[40:05] | Your mom and Russ were with us. | 你妈妈和Russ都和我们在一起 |
[40:09] | The leaves were turning, changing. | 叶子都变色了 |
[40:14] | And it started to drizzle. | 然后开始下毛毛细雨 |
[40:18] | It was so quiet | 一切都很安静 |
[40:20] | you could hear the raindrops falling | 你可以听到雨点滴落到 |
[40:23] | on the windshield. | 挡风玻璃上的声音 |
[40:27] | And you were in the back, | 你坐在后排 |
[40:29] | doing that thing you do | 做着你喜欢对 |
[40:33] | with my ear. | 我的耳朵做的事 |
[40:35] | Rubbing your earlobes? | 摩擦着你的耳垂吗 |
[40:38] | It always put me at ease when I was driving. | 当我开车时 这样做总能让我放松 |
[40:46] | And all those years | 还有那些年 |
[40:48] | I was gone… | 我不在的时候 |
[40:52] | …whenever I missed you, | 无论何时我想到你 |
[40:56] | I’d just think back | 我都会回想起 |
[40:58] | on the rides in the car. | 我们一起开着车 |
[41:08] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[41:11] | No, no, no. | 不要啊 别啊 |
[41:13] | No, no… Dad. No, no, no, no, no. | 不要 爸爸 别啊 |
[41:16] | Okay, what do we got? | 好啦 情况怎么样 |
[41:17] | I-I can help you with this! | 我可以帮助你们 |
[41:19] | – Please, let us do our job, ma’am. – Dad, I’m right here! | – 拜托 女士 让我们做好我们的工作 – 爸爸 我就在这里 |
[41:23] | I’m right here, Dad. | 爸爸 我就在这里 |
[41:25] | Heartbeat’s still dropping! | 心跳还在降 |
[41:26] | Defib– let’s charge! | 除颤仪 充电 |
[41:46] | BGM: The After You – Miakoda | |
[41:55] | Bones | Bones |
[42:02] | We should’ve gotten there sooner. | 我们应该更早赶到那里 |
[42:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |