时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Bones, you okay? | Bones 你还好吧 |
[00:11] | Can I — can I make you something? | 我能给你做点吃的吗 |
[00:15] | You bought cream soda? | 你买奶油汽水干什么 |
[00:17] | My dad was the only one who drank it. | 这家里就我爸爸自己一个人喝 |
[00:18] | We don’t need it anymore. | 咱们不再需要奶油汽水了 |
[00:20] | I heard back from the cemetery. 11:00 on friday will work. | 墓地答复我了 说周五11点可以 |
[00:23] | They said that they’ll do their | 他们说会尽可能在那之前 |
[00:25] | best to clean my mother’s headstone before then. | 把我母亲的墓碑清理好 |
[00:27] | – I’m sorry. – For what? | – 我很抱歉 – 为什么抱歉 |
[00:30] | For not noticing that my father was the only one in this house | 为了你没注意到我爸是这个家里唯一一个 |
[00:33] | who ever drank cream soda? | 喝奶油汽水的人吗 |
[00:36] | Look, you’re not alone here. | 你并不孤单 |
[00:38] | Okay, remember that. I love you. | 好吧 记住 我爱你 |
[00:40] | Just tell me what you need. | 你需要什么说一声就行 |
[00:50] | – It’s your phone. – It doesn’t matter. | – 你电话响了 – 不重要 |
[01:00] | There’s a body washed up on the beach | 有一具尸体被冲到加拿大 |
[01:03] | in Newfoundland, Canada. | 纽芬兰省的海滩上 |
[01:05] | A United States passport was found in the travel belt. | 在旅行腰带里发现了美国护照 |
[01:13] | Max used to buy this soda for the kids. | Max总是给孩子们买这种汽水 |
[01:16] | He would mix it up with a little heavy cream, | 他把这汽水加一点重奶油 混在一起 |
[01:18] | and he would call it a “Grandpa milkshake.” | 管它叫”外公奶昔” |
[01:21] | I just thought it’d be nice to have around. | 我觉得留着这汽水感觉挺好的 |
[01:24] | The remains were brought to the Jeffersonian to confirm I.D. | 尸体会被送到Jeffersonian去确认身份 |
[01:28] | – You want me to drive you? – No. | – 想让我开车载你么 – 不用 |
[01:32] | I’m perfectly capable of driving myself. | 我完全有能力自己开车 |
[01:42] | Remodeling of the right clavicle and ulna are | 右锁骨和尺骨的重建 |
[01:44] | a match for the childhood injuries, so I.D. is positive. | 与童年受伤记录一致 所以身份确定了 |
[01:49] | Sarah Abbott, 22. | Sarah Abbott 22岁 |
[01:51] | Winston-Salem, North Carolina. | 来自北卡罗莱纳州的温斯顿-塞勒姆市 |
[01:53] | Wonder what she was doing in Newfoundland. | 不知道她跑到纽芬兰做什么 |
[01:55] | Well, she was dressed like she was out for a hike. | 看穿着她应该是去徒步旅行的 |
[01:57] | There’s a chest wound. | 胸口有处伤 |
[01:59] | It’s a through and through. | 完全穿透了 |
[02:01] | Gunshot? | 枪伤么 |
[02:03] | There’s structural damage and staining throughout. | 有结构损伤 血渍有渗透 |
[02:06] | Looks like this is what killed her. | 看起来这就是死因 |
[02:08] | Check it out. Good old dung. | 看看 传统而有用的粪 |
[02:10] | Not even the ocean can make wash that off. | 连大海也洗刷不掉 |
[02:12] | I’m finding multiple fractures. | 我找到了多处骨折 |
[02:14] | Exact cause and time are indeterminate. | 准确的成因和形成时间还没确定 |
[02:17] | Degree of decomp and adipocere formation suggests | 腐烂程度和尸蜡的形成说明 |
[02:21] | she hasn’t been dead that long. | 她没死多久 |
[02:22] | Maybe three days in the water, one on the beach? | 也许在水里三天 在海滩上一天吧 |
[02:25] | Hey, guys, um, just a heads-up, | 嘿 给大家提个醒 |
[02:28] | Brennan is on her way in. | Brennan在来的路上 |
[02:29] | She is? | 她来了么 |
[02:31] | Well, Booth must’ve told her about the case, | Booth一定告诉她有关这个案子的事情了 |
[02:33] | ’cause I didn’t contact her. | 因为我可没联系她 |
[02:35] | Well, for whatever reason, | 因为某种原因 |
[02:37] | the lab is where she wants to be right now. | 她现在想来实验室 |
[02:44] | Is that some sort of a picture? | 这是个什么照片吗 |
[02:46] | It was in the victim’s travel belt. | 这是在受害者的旅行腰带里发现的 |
[02:48] | I sent the original to Angela. We’ll see what she can do. | 我把原件发给Angela了 看看她能做什么 |
[02:50] | Anything else on the victim? | 受害者身上还有别的么 |
[02:52] | Just a passport, house key. | 就一本护照 家里钥匙 |
[02:53] | We really don’t know much. Recent graduate at UNC. | 我们知道的不太多 她最近从北卡罗莱纳大学毕业 |
[02:56] | Older sister said she’s been traveling a lot. | 她姐姐说她经常旅行 |
[02:58] | Hmm. Well, is she coming in? | 唔 她姐姐来了吗 |
[03:00] | Yeah, she’s, uh, she’s on her way. | 是 她在路上 |
[03:02] | Right. So… How’s Brennan? | 好 所以 Brennan怎么样 |
[03:05] | Well, she’s, you know, given her history and all, | 考虑到她之前的阅历 |
[03:07] | she’s a lot tougher than she should be. | 她比一般人坚强多了 |
[03:09] | Um, let me know when the older sister gets in, will you? | 受害者姐姐来的时候告诉我一声 好么 |
[03:11] | – Booth? – Yeah? | – Booth – 什么 |
[03:13] | There was nothing that you could’ve done. | 没有什么事是你应该做而没做的 |
[03:16] | Yeah, maybe not in the moment, | 是 也许现在什么都做不了 |
[03:18] | but there’s a lot that I could’ve done. | 但是有挺多事 我早就应该做了 |
[03:30] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[03:32] | Cam said you had something for me? | Cam说你有东西给我 |
[03:40] | How are you? | 你还好么 |
[03:41] | Everyone keeps asking me that. | 大家都在问我 |
[03:43] | I don’t know how to answer that question. | 我不知道怎么回答这个问题 |
[03:46] | Okay. Then how are the kids? | 好吧 孩子们怎么样 |
[03:49] | They’re adjusting, but we’ve had a few days all together, | 他们还在适应 但是我们已经在一起待了好几天了 |
[03:54] | and I think they’re relieved to get back to routine. | 我觉得回归正常生活对他们也是种解脱 |
[03:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:59] | Was this found with the victim? | 这个是不是跟受害者一起发现的 |
[04:02] | Yeah. I’ve been trying to reverse-engineer | 是 我正在想办法去掉水渍 |
[04:05] | the water damage to figure out what it is. | 以便看清这是什么 |
[04:10] | Looks like a painting. | 看起来像幅画 |
[04:13] | I actually think it’s a photograph of a painting | 我其实觉得这是一幅画的照片 |
[04:15] | printed on regular printer paper. | 被打印在普通的打印纸上 |
[04:19] | All the blue, maybe a seascape. | 这些蓝色 也许是海景 |
[04:22] | Temperance | Temperance. |
[04:27] | Sully? | Sully? |
[04:38] | Uh, we’ll just give you two a minute. | 呃 我们给你俩点时间 |
[04:41] | Bye. Bye. | 再见 |
[04:49] | Where did he come from? | 他从哪儿冒出来的 |
[04:51] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[04:52] | Security just said that we had a visitor. | 保安就说咱有个访客 |
[04:54] | Hey, who’s the dude that’s hooking up with Dr. Brennan? | 嘿 那个跟Dr.Brennan勾勾搭搭的家伙是谁 |
[04:58] | Tim Sullivan. “Sully.” | Tim Sullivan 简称”Sully” |
[05:00] | and he is? | 他是哪位 |
[05:01] | The only guy besides Booth who ever stood a chance. | Booth之外唯一一个稍微有点机会的人 |
[05:46] | I mean those are some cute kids. | 孩子们超可爱的 |
[05:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:50] | Probably not too smart, though. | 也许不那么聪明 |
[05:52] | – Of course they’re smart. – I’m kidding. | – 他们当然很聪明 – 我开玩笑 |
[05:53] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:58] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[05:59] | I mean not just on the east coast, I mean… Here. | 我是说不止在东海岸 我的意思是 DC这里 |
[06:03] | I found out what happened with your dad, | 我知道你父亲的事了 |
[06:05] | and I wanted to check on you. | 就想看看你 |
[06:09] | You’ve aged. | 你老了 |
[06:12] | Uh, yes. Thank you? | 是的 谢谢 |
[06:15] | What about the woman? | 呃 那女孩怎么样 |
[06:16] | Um, the one who plays the clarinet? | 呃 那个吹单簧管的么 |
[06:19] | – Oboe. – Oboe. | – 双簧管 – 双簧管 |
[06:20] | Oboe. Yeah. She is young, | 双簧管 对 她很年轻 |
[06:25] | Uh, so I’m not sure there’s a future there. | 我不确定有什么未来 |
[06:29] | Well, statistically speaking, if she’s young, | 统计学上说 如果她很年轻 |
[06:32] | there’s more of a chance of a future with her | 跟她在一起其实有未来的机会更大些 |
[06:34] | than with someone your own age. | 相比跟你的同龄人来说 |
[06:38] | It is good to see you, Tempe. | 我能再见到你真好 Tempe |
[06:40] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[06:45] | There’s beveling on the left scapula, | 左肩胛骨有个斜边 |
[06:48] | as well as damage on the third and fourth left vertebral ribs. | 第三第四左椎肋上也有损伤 |
[06:53] | Well, all consistent with a gunshot. | 这些都与枪伤一致 |
[06:56] | Though soft tissue suggests it was low velocity. | 虽然软组织说明是低速伤 |
[06:59] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[07:00] | Let’s talk about this Sully character. | 咱们说说Sully这个人 |
[07:02] | Exactly how long were he and Dr. Brennan together? | 他和Dr.Brennan在一起多长时间 |
[07:05] | Not very long. | 不是很长 |
[07:07] | I’m surprised, Dr. Edison. | 我挺惊讶的 Dr. Edison |
[07:08] | I didn’t take you for a workplace gossip type of guy. | 我不知道你是在工作场合说八卦那种人 |
[07:11] | I’m not, I’m just concerned. | 我不是 我就关心关心 |
[07:13] | Dr. Brennan is in a vulnerable place right now, | Dr. Brennan现在很脆弱 |
[07:15] | and I think the timing of this visit seems awfully convenient. | 我觉得这次拜访的时机似乎太过便利 |
[07:18] | You talking about Sully? | 你们在说Sully吗 |
[07:19] | Oh, he is not a predator, trust me. | 哦 他可不是挖人墙角的人 相信我 |
[07:21] | He’s one of the nicest guys around. | 他人很好的 |
[07:23] | – Are you here to swab something? – Oh, yeah. | – 你是来取什么样的么 – 哦 是 |
[07:25] | Oh, so it turns out that the only thing I could find | 结果是除了海水之外 在胸口的外伤那 |
[07:27] | in the external chest wound, besides sea water, | 我只提取出了一种物质 |
[07:29] | were trace amounts of parafavella gigantea | 就是有少量的巨拟网纹虫 |
[07:32] | and helicostomella algae. | 和旋口海藻 |
[07:33] | Nothing to link us to the weapon? | 没什么能帮咱们找到凶器的吗 |
[07:35] | No, I’m not giving up. May I? | 没有 我还没放弃 我能试一下吗 |
[07:36] | Be my guest. | 当然可以 |
[07:38] | – Dr. Edison? – Hmm? | – Dr. Edison – 嗯 |
[07:41] | Will you look at this? | 你看看这个 |
[07:43] | There’s something embedded in the adipocere. | 尸蜡里有个东西 |
[07:46] | Yes, what is that? | 是的 那是什么 |
[07:55] | Well, it looks like a bone. | 看起来像一片骨头 |
[07:58] | A fragment or something vestigial? | 一个碎片或者什么退化了? |
[08:00] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[08:01] | Uh, hey, Cam? | 嘿 Cam |
[08:03] | There’s a piece of string | 这有一条跟组织 |
[08:04] | adhered to the tissue there, you see that? | 粘在一起的线 看见了吗 |
[08:06] | Maybe that’s something that the victim was wearing. | 也许是受害者戴的什么东西 |
[08:15] | Let me get this straight, you make sandwiches? | 我得弄明白了 你在做三明治吗 |
[08:17] | Yeah, and I even named one after you. | 是的 我还以你命名了一种 |
[08:19] | Triple-Decker with roast beef, pastrami, Swiss cheese. | 三层烤牛肉 熏牛肉 瑞士奶酪 |
[08:23] | – All right, is that on rye? – Oh, yeah. | – 不错 黑麦面包吗 – 是的 |
[08:25] | – I approve. – What about me? | – 我同意 – 我呢 |
[08:26] | I want a sandwich. | 我想要个三明治 |
[08:28] | You have one, the Tempe Tempeh. | 你也有 叫Tempe Tempeh |
[08:30] | Excuse me, folks. Uh, victim’s sister’s here. | 打扰一下 受害者的姐姐来了 |
[08:32] | How you doing? Special agent James Aubrey, | 你好吗 特别探员James Aubrey |
[08:34] | work with Booth and Brennan. | 跟Booth和Brennan一起工作 |
[08:36] | Tim Sullivan, former Special Agent, | Tim Sullivan 前特别探员 |
[08:37] | now professional sandwich maker. | 现在是专业的三明治厨师 |
[08:39] | Oh. Maybe my new idol. | 哦 也许你是我的新偶像 |
[08:41] | Listen, Sully, we got to get back to the case, so… | Sully 我们得回去办案子 |
[08:43] | Oh, no, of course. | 哦 当然 |
[08:45] | Hey, how about dinner tomorrow, on me? | 明天晚上一起吃饭吧 我请客 |
[08:48] | that would be nice. | 那太好了 |
[08:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:51] | Uh, I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[09:02] | Our parents died in a car crash 14 years ago. | 我们的父母14年前死于车祸 |
[09:04] | That’s when your sister suffered those breaks? | 你的妹妹就是那时候受了那些伤的吗 |
[09:08] | We were both in the car. | 我们当时都在车里 |
[09:09] | I was 18. I grew up fast. | 我当时18岁了 我发育得很快 |
[09:11] | But Sarah, she was only eight. | 但是Sarah当时只有八岁 |
[09:15] | She went to go live with our grandmother. | 她去和我们的外婆一起生活了 |
[09:17] | Your mom’s mom, right? Stella Lewis? | 你母亲的母亲 对吗 叫Stella Lewis |
[09:20] | She passed away, what, four months ago? | 她四个月前去世了 对吗 |
[09:21] | Yes. Sarah and grandma Stella were super close. | 是的 Sarah和Stella外婆很亲近 |
[09:25] | She took it hard. | 她不是很接受 |
[09:26] | It’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[09:28] | And she was sort of adrift. | 她有点随波逐流了 |
[09:30] | I thought traveling would help. | 我以为旅行有点帮助 |
[09:33] | – Why Newfoundland? – I’m not sure. | – 为什么去纽芬兰呢 – 我不确定 |
[09:36] | Maybe she just wanted to go somewhere that was far away. | 也许她就是想去个遥远的地方 |
[09:40] | Listen, we’re… | 我们 |
[09:43] | …we’re still working on the water damage to this picture. | 我们还在对这张照片上的水渍进行处理 |
[09:45] | Does that look familiar to you? | 这个看起来熟悉吗 |
[09:47] | Do you recognize that at all? | 你能认出来什么 |
[09:51] | I think this is a painting my grandmother had. | 我觉得这是我外婆的一幅画 |
[09:54] | Any idea why Sarah would’ve | 你知道为什么Sarah |
[09:56] | been carrying around a copy of it with her? | 带着这个复印件吗 |
[09:58] | No. I wish I did. | 不知道 我也希望我知道 |
[10:03] | I have a husband, and a baby on the way. | 我有个丈夫 即将要有个孩子 |
[10:07] | Why do I feel like I don’t have a family anymore? | 为什么我感觉我不再有家庭了 |
[10:18] | So these pictures, this is all Newfoundland? | 所以这些图 都是纽芬兰咯 |
[10:20] | It’s similar, right? | 很相似 对吧 |
[10:21] | and look at this. This is the painting signature. | 你看这儿 这里是画家签名 |
[10:24] | Stella Lewis “Stella Lewis.” | |
[10:26] | The victim’s grandmother painted this. | 是受害者的外婆画的 |
[10:28] | Yeah, and she called it secret harbor. | 对 她把画命名为秘密港口 |
[10:32] | – What’s so secret? – I don’t know. | – 有什么秘密 – 我不知道 |
[10:34] | Maybe she went there to find out. | 可能她就是去那里找答案的 |
[10:36] | So speaking of secrets, I just met tim sullivan. | 说到秘密什么的 我刚刚看见Tim Sullivan了 |
[10:40] | Now, am I imagining things, or is there some kind of history there? | 所以 是我在瞎想呢 还是这里面是有历史的啊 |
[10:53] | Tell me everything. | 全都告诉我 |
[10:56] | That was Clark. | 是Clark打来的 |
[10:58] | So the fragment found with the victim is a piece of animal bone. | 我们在受害者身上找到的碎片是一片动物骨头 |
[11:02] | Apparently she was wearing it. | 很明显她是戴在身上的 |
[11:03] | – What do you mean, like a necklace? – Precisely. | – 什么意思 像戴项链那样吗 – 正是 |
[11:05] | Its apparent age suggests it was some sort of relic. | 它的外观年龄表明算是一种文物 |
[11:08] | Clark is checking with the human artifacts division, | Clark在咨询人类文物部门 |
[11:12] | see if they can figure out where it came from. | 看看他们能否找出它是从何而来的 |
[11:16] | Have you heard back from the state department yet? | 国务院那边有回信了吗 |
[11:19] | The royal Canadian mounted police have agreed to full FBI involvement. | 皇家加拿大骑警同意了FBI全程参与调查 |
[11:24] | That’s great! | 那太好了 |
[11:25] | When-when do you leave? | 你什么时候去呢 |
[11:28] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[11:31] | but you’re the lead on the case. | 可是你是案子的主管啊 |
[11:33] | You’re about to bury your dad. I want to be here for you. | 你还要安葬你的爸爸呢 我想留下来陪你 |
[11:38] | Booth, you asked what you could do, how you could help. | Booth 你问我你能做什么 能帮我什么 |
[11:46] | I think it would be good for me to be alone for a few days. | 我想我需要一个人待一段时间 |
[11:51] | Okay. Yeah, um… | 好吧 嗯 |
[11:55] | You want me to go, I’ll go. | 你想让我去 我就去呗 |
[12:04] | So, the dung on the victim’s boot came from rangifer tarandus, otherwise known as… | 那个 受害者靴子上的粪便是驯鹿的 就是所谓的 |
[12:09] | Boreal woodland caribou. | 北美林地驯鹿 |
[12:11] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:17] | Oh, yeah, right. I forgot I still had that up there. | 哦 也是 我忘了那上面就有 |
[12:20] | Okay. So far, I’ve identified two types of lichen in the dung. | 好 目前为止 我在粪便里找到两种地衣 |
[12:23] | Oh, also, hey, fun fact. | 哦 还有 嘿 小百科常识 |
[12:25] | Old man’s beard, it can be used at toilet paper in a pinch. | 老人的胡子 在紧要关头可以拿来当厕所纸用 |
[12:28] | I’m sorry. are we still having the same conversation? | 不好意思 我们俩说的不是一回事吧 |
[12:30] | Old man’s beard. It’s the nickname for usnea lichen. | 老人的胡子 是松萝地衣的绰号 |
[12:34] | Good to know. Do these caribou have migration patterns? | 知道了 这些驯鹿有迁徙轨迹吗 |
[12:36] | They do, yeah. | 有的 |
[12:37] | Also, the lichen can be found in varying concentrations around the island. | 还有 这个地衣在岛屿周围很多聚居地上都能找到 |
[12:41] | The animal bone we found with the victim. | 我们在受害者身上找到的动物骨头 |
[12:44] | It’s a needle… | 是维京人编织法 |
[12:45] | for nalebinding. | 使用的针 |
[12:47] | Uh, nal-what? | 呃 什么法 |
[12:48] | Nalebinding. | 维京人编织法 |
[12:50] | It’s an ancient precursor to knitting, | 是一种古老的先驱编织法 |
[12:51] | and this particular style of nalebinding needle most closely resembles those used by… | 这种造型奇特的针 它的使用者很可能是 |
[12:56] | Vikings. | 维京人 |
[12:57] | Like seafaring raider type vikings? | 是那种海上强盗型的维京人 |
[13:00] | Well, two years ago, in scotland, | 这个么 两年前 在苏格兰 |
[13:02] | a man found a viking hoard that was later valued at over $2 million. | 有个人找到了一处维京人的宝藏 后来发现价值超过两百万 |
[13:06] | Well, if our victim found something similar… | 那么 如果我们的受害者也找到了类似的东西 |
[13:09] | Well, then maybe it got her killed. | 嗯 可能就遭到杀身之祸了 |
[13:23] | Well, it’s nice out now. Could get mauzy. | 啊 出来真不错 可能会有霾滋 |
[13:25] | Mauzy? What the hell’s that mean? | 霾滋 这是什么鬼意思 |
[13:27] | oh, it’s slang up here for damp and foggy. | 哦 是这边的俗语 意思是又湿又多雾 |
[13:29] | I’ve been studying. | 我很好学的 |
[13:30] | Yeah. Booth. | 呃 Booth |
[13:32] | What do you got? | 有什么消息 |
[13:33] | Results from the victim’s chest wound. | 从受害者胸部伤口得出的结果 |
[13:35] | Minute traces of carbon-reinforced polymer and, apparently, venison jerky. | 有碳增强化合物的微小痕迹 很明显是鹿肉干 |
[13:40] | Jerky? | 肉干 |
[13:41] | Found venison jerky on the murder weapon. | 在凶器上发现了鹿肉干 |
[13:43] | All right. I’ll get back to you later. | 好吧 我稍后再联系你 |
[13:45] | Mauzy? Come on, man. | 霾滋 还是算了吧 |
[13:53] | Special Agent Booth, Special Agent Aubrey? | 特别探员Booth 特别探员Aubrey |
[13:55] | Is that what mounties wear nowadays? I’m so disappointed. | 现在骑警们就穿这个嘛 我好失望哦 |
[13:58] | I’m officer gilda sandling, the RCMP officer assigned to this case. | 我是Gilda Sandling警官 分配到这个案件的皇家加拿大骑警 |
[14:02] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:02] | – How’s it getting on by? – What’s that? | – 这儿进行的咋样子啊 – 你在说什么啊 |
[14:04] | Oh, my one and only attempt to sound like a newfie. | 哦 我唯一一次尝试口音听起来像纽非人 |
[14:07] | Not bad. | 还行 |
[14:09] | Though you should probably know the term newfie’s | 不过你应该知道一个C.F.A说 |
[14:11] | considered offense coming from a C.F.A. | 纽非这个称谓不太礼貌 |
[14:14] | non-native. “comes from away.” | 非本地人 从外地来的 |
[14:16] | What? ?? | 什么 |
[14:17] | We’ve got a potential witness. | 我们有一个潜在的证人 |
[14:18] | Thought one of you could take the rental car and go and check her out. | 我觉得你们一个可以开这辆租来的车去找她问话 |
[14:21] | The other one of you can stay with me and we’ll ride along the coastal roads, | 另一个可以留下来跟我一起 开车在海边走一圈 |
[14:24] | and see if we can’t find a match to that painting you sent. | 看是否能找到你们发来的图画中的地方 |
[14:27] | Who’s the witness? | 证人是谁 |
[14:28] | Short-term rental owner, said Sarah Abbott was a tenant. | 短期房东 说Sarah Abbott是一个房客 |
[14:30] | Woman’s a bit of a local celebrity, actually. | 这女人算是本地的一个名人 |
[14:33] | Makes gourmet venison jerky. | 制作美味的鹿肉干 |
[14:34] | – I’ll take that one. – You got it. | – 那我要去问她 – 去吧 |
[14:42] | Chest wound directionality is posterior to anterior. | 胸部伤口的指向性是从后向前的 |
[14:46] | Perimortem fractures on the posterior plane suggests that | 臀部表面的生前骨折表明 |
[14:49] | she was then struck repeatedly. | 她当时被重复撞击 |
[14:53] | Possibility of an undiscovered viking settlement is certainly exciting. | 有可能发现一个不为人知的维京人聚居地是很令人激动 |
[15:00] | I suppose so. | 我也这么认为 |
[15:02] | You have my approval to pursue an investigation, | 我同意你进行调查 |
[15:06] | as long as you can assure me that your work on this case will not suffer. | 只要你向我保证你在这个案子里所做的工作不会受影响 |
[15:10] | You serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[15:14] | Thank you, Dr. Brennan. | 谢谢 Dr. Brennan |
[15:21] | Teriyaki’s still my biggest seller, but… | 照烧味是最畅销的 但是 |
[15:24] | The black pepper cider’s hot on its heels. | 黑胡椒苹果味的也紧随其后 |
[15:28] | Wow, thank you. | 哇 谢谢 |
[15:30] | – now. Ms. Crockett… – Oh! Gretchen. | – 那么 Ms Crockett – 哦 叫我Gretchen |
[15:41] | So, like, how widely available is your jerky, gretchen? | 你的肉干可以卖多远的地方呢 Gretchen |
[15:44] | Oh, I can ship it anywhere. You live in D.C.? | 哦 我能快递到任何地方 你住在华盛顿特区? |
[15:47] | No. I mean, yeah, I do, but– I would love some actually– | 不 我是说 我是住在那儿 不过 我很愿意买点儿 |
[15:50] | but I’m asking in context of the case. | 不过我是在问关于案子的事情 |
[15:52] | There might’ve been jerky at the crime scene. | 在凶案现场大概发现了肉干 |
[15:54] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[15:56] | Well, honestly, my jerky’s sold all over the island, | 那个 说实话 我的肉干整个岛上都在卖 |
[16:00] | even in a few stores on the mainland. | 甚至在陆地上也有一些商店有售 |
[16:03] | I see. | 明白 |
[16:04] | Hey, so, do you remember the last time you saw Sarah? | 嘿 那你记得最后一次看见Sarah是什么时候吗 |
[16:07] | Last Tuesday night. | 上周二晚上 |
[16:09] | A man had given sarah a ride home from somewhere. | 有个男人开车把Sarah送回家 |
[16:13] | I heard them outside. | 我听见他们在外面 |
[16:15] | About what time was that? | 大概是几点钟 |
[16:16] | Uh, a little past 10:00. | 嗯 10点过一点儿 |
[16:18] | Seems this man had gotten the wrong idea. | 听起来这个人有点误会了 |
[16:21] | He sound threatening? | 他听起来是在威胁吗 |
[16:22] | I heard him say, “you’re gonna regret this.” | 我听见他说 “你会后悔的” |
[16:25] | You think you could describe him, or… | 你觉得能描述一下他吗 还是 |
[16:28] | I wrote down his license plate number. Just in case. | 我抄了他的车牌 以防万一 |
[16:43] | The guy renting the car is adam hitchcock. | 租这辆车的人是Adam Hitchcock |
[16:45] | He’s an american. I sent you some background. | 他是个美国人 我发了他的背景资料给你 |
[16:47] | He’s in the area scouting out a site for him | 他在本区寻找一块地 |
[16:48] | and his dad to build a new luxury resort. | 给他和他爸爸建一个新的奢侈度假村 |
[16:50] | wait a second, his dad’s David Hitchcock, Big real estate developer. | 等一下 他的爸爸是David Hitchcock 房地产开发巨头 |
[16:54] | No wonder his kid’s an ass. | 怪不得他儿子是个混球 |
[16:56] | I know, right? Every time I see the name hitchcock, | 我知道啊 每次我看到Hitchcock这个名字 |
[16:58] | My brain immediately turns it into rich… | 我脑子就马上转到什么有钱的 |
[17:00] | Get it, aubrey. Thank you. | 知道了 Aubrey 谢谢 |
[17:02] | His temporary offices aren’t too far from here. | 他的临时办公室离这里不是很远 |
[17:04] | – Let’s go and see if he wants to talk. – Okay. | – 我们去看看他是否愿意聊天 – 行 |
[17:18] | Okay. What’s this about? | 好吧 这是怎么回事 |
[17:19] | I’ve already submitted for permits. | 我已经上交了许可证 |
[17:21] | Mr. Hitchcock, This is FBI Special Agent Booth. | Mr. Hitchcock 这是FBI的特别探员Booth |
[17:24] | Look, did you know Sarah Abbott? | 你认识Sarah Abbott么 |
[17:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:27] | Oh, that girl. | 哦 那个姑娘 |
[17:29] | – Yeah, I met her. – She was in your car, Mr. Hitchcock. | – 对 我见过她 – 她坐过你的车 Mr. Hitchcock |
[17:32] | Showed up dead two days later. | 然后两天之后她就死了 |
[17:34] | What? No, no. No, no. No. I met her at a bar, okay? | 什么 不 不 不 我是在一个酒吧里认识她的 好吗 |
[17:36] | She was showing people this painting of a cove. | 她当时给别人看一副小峡谷的画 |
[17:38] | I offered to drive her around, look for it. | 我带她开车到处转转 找那个地方 |
[17:40] | Why did you tell her she’d regret turning you down? | 你为什么跟她说她要是拒绝你会后悔 |
[17:43] | who wouldn’t regret turning me down? | 谁拒绝了我会不后悔啊 |
[17:44] | I don’t know,How about Julia Henshaw? | 不知道 比如说Julia Henshaw |
[17:46] | Remember her? The college classmate who accused you of sexual assault? | 记得吗 你的大学同学 指控你性骚扰的 |
[17:49] | – The case was settled. – That’s because your daddy paid it off. | – 那案子已经结案了 – 是因为你爸爸给钱了 |
[17:51] | How about the reports where you blackmail contractors | 那这个案子呢 你敲诈承包商们 |
[17:54] | If they don’t do what you tell them to do? | 如果他们不按你说的去做 |
[17:55] | – Where the hell do you get off? – Agent Booth… | – 你这是从哪儿知道的 – Booth探员 |
[17:56] | I just think you’re just an entitled jerk who doesn’t understand the word no. | 我认为你是个自以为是的混蛋 不懂什么叫拒绝 |
[17:59] | – Agent Booth!- You better watch it. | – Booth探员 – 你最好当心点 |
[18:00] | I better watch it? | 我要当心? |
[18:01] | You harassed a vulnerable young woman who was in mourning and now she’s dead. | 你骚扰了一个还在服丧的柔弱年轻姑娘 现在她死了 |
[18:04] | Thank you, Mr. Hitchcock. I apologize. My colleague is out of line. | 谢谢 Mr. Hitchcock 抱歉 我的同事有点越线了 |
[18:07] | – What? – You’re damn right he is. | – 什么 – 你特么说对了 |
[18:09] | You can return to work now. Thank you for your time. | 你可以回去工作了 谢谢你抽时间出来 |
[18:15] | Sorry, you tried to muzzle me in front of a suspect? | 不好意思 你这是让我在嫌犯面前缄默吗 |
[18:17] | Let me explain. | 让我解释 |
[18:18] | This is an economically depressed area. | 这里是经济萧条区 |
[18:20] | We can’t afford to just chase away major development. | 我们负担不起重要发展的缺失 |
[18:23] | It doesn’t matter if this guy’s a murderer? | 那人是杀人犯也没关系吗 |
[18:24] | Of course it matters. | 当然有关系 |
[18:25] | We need to have solid evidence first. | 我们首先需要确凿的证据 |
[18:27] | Fine, I got it. I got it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry, Agent Booth. | 我很抱歉 Booth探员 |
[18:31] | I’m really not trying to shut you out here. | 我真的不是把你排除在外 |
[18:33] | Of course you’re not. No one is. | 你当然不是 没人这样做 |
[18:39] | Of course I remember that. I had to go to work in that shirt. | 我当然记得 我当时只好穿了那件衬衫去上班了 |
[18:43] | – You did? – Yeah. | – 你真的穿了吗 – 是啊 |
[18:45] | Well, what-what… What about the hole? | 衣服上的洞怎么办 |
[18:46] | Just I had to wear my jacket the entire day. | 只好一整天都穿着夹克喽 |
[18:49] | It was 90 degrees. | 外面90华摄氏度(32℃) |
[18:51] | People thought I was crazy. | 大家以为我疯了 |
[18:56] | So… feel like telling me about your dad? | 所以 想跟我说说你爸爸了吗 |
[19:00] | I’m, I’m happy to listen. | 我很乐意听 |
[19:02] | Max was a criminal, who did terrible things. | Max曾是罪犯 做过很可怕的事 |
[19:08] | but he was also sweet | 但是他也很贴心 |
[19:12] | and… silly. | 和傻气 |
[19:15] | He abandoned me, | 他抛弃了我 |
[19:18] | and, oh, made me… | 而且 让我 |
[19:22] | made it difficult for me to ever trust another man, and yet… | 让我曾经都很难再去信任其他男人 然而 |
[19:27] | He loved you. | 他爱过你 |
[19:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:34] | I don’t know why I’m crying. | 我也不知道我为什么哭 |
[19:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[19:40] | No, I mean, I don’t know… | 不 我是说 我不明白 |
[19:43] | why I’m crying with you. | 我为什么在你面前哭 |
[19:46] | and Booth is the one who’s been here. | Booth才是那个一直在我身边的人 |
[19:47] | He’s the one I’ve… | 他才是那个 |
[19:49] | Built my life with, so why am I… | 与我共度人生的人 所以为什么我 |
[19:53] | letting you in when he feels so far away? | 对你敞开心扉而疏远他呢 |
[19:57] | Grief, it’s… | 悲痛 它 |
[20:00] | It does things. It mixes you up. | 它就是会这样 让你混乱不清 |
[20:04] | Do you remember when we met, | 你还记得我们相遇的时候吗 |
[20:06] | and my FBI partner had just died the year before? | 我的FBI搭档刚刚去世一年 |
[20:09] | Yeah. I remember. | 当然 我记得 |
[20:11] | but you seemed so open, so fearless. | 但你看起来那么开朗 无畏 |
[20:14] | Uyeah. Then I sold everything that I owned | 对啊 我把我所有的一切都卖了 |
[20:17] | and ran away from the first woman I ever truly loved. | 然后 离开了我第一个真正爱上的女人 |
[20:21] | You said you’d come back. | 你说你会回来的 |
[20:24] | I know. | 我是说过 |
[20:28] | So, why didn’t you? | 所有 为什么没回来 |
[20:32] | Because somewhere deep down, I knew where this was going. | 因为在我内心深处 我是明白的 |
[20:36] | It’s probably why I left in the first place. | 可能这就是我一开始离开的原因 |
[20:39] | I mean, if I’d have come back, | 就算我回来了 |
[20:41] | i’d have had to deal with | 我还是得去面对 |
[20:41] | the fact that you still wouldn’t choose me. | 你仍然不会选择我的现实 |
[20:45] | So, by staying away I got to hold on to the fantasy | 所以我必须远离现实 紧紧抓住这个幻觉 |
[20:48] | that I was your one that got away. | 我才是那个先离开的人 |
[20:52] | That’s an extremely flawed strategy. | 这实在是个太有缺陷的策略了 |
[20:57] | Look, you’re gonna get through this. | 你一定能挺过来的 |
[21:00] | I mean, yeah, it’s gonna hurt for a while,but | 你还会痛苦一段时间 但是 |
[21:03] | just give yourself some time. | 给自己一点时间吧 |
[21:04] | You know, Booth’s not going anywhere. | 你知道的 Booth就在身边 |
[21:17] | What are you working on, exactly? | 你到底在干嘛 确切的 |
[21:18] | I’m attempting… | 我在尝试 |
[21:21] | Satellite archeology, | 卫星考古 |
[21:22] | looking for shadows, soil marks, denser plant growth. | 寻找阴影 土壤标记 密集植物生长 |
[21:26] | You know, any combination of these | 你懂的 任何与之相关的 |
[21:27] | could suggest earlier disturbances, even buried features. | 能够提示早期干扰或掩埋特征 |
[21:30] | Such as, like, a viking settlement? | 比如说 像 一个维京人定居点 |
[21:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:35] | Okay, move over then, ’cause that is awesome! | 好吧 先让让 因为那简直绝了 |
[21:40] | Cross sections show a distinct lack of kinetic trauma. | 横截面明显缺乏动力学损伤 |
[21:43] | I don’t think it was a gunshot. | 我不认为是枪击 |
[21:46] | Well, the fractures on the scapula | 肩胛骨上的损伤 |
[21:49] | suggest both sharp force and projectile trauma. | 提示锋利的抛射状损伤 |
[21:55] | An arrow. | 一支箭 |
[21:58] | Right, like one used for hunting. | 对 就像打猎的那种 |
[22:01] | Such a brutal way to kill someone. | 多么野蛮的杀戮 |
[22:05] | There. | 这儿 |
[22:06] | A broadhead– that explains the carbon fiber Dr. Hodgins found. | 一个宽头 这解释了Dr. Hodgins发现的碳素纤维 |
[22:10] | That’s used for the stems. | 用来组装箭的 |
[22:12] | It could also explain the venison jerky; | 也解释了鹿肉干 |
[22:14] | If the killer was eating some right before loading an arrow… | 如果凶手装箭之前正好在吃点什么东西 |
[22:16] | The particulates would have transferred. | 那些微粒也会粘上去 |
[22:19] | You should tell Booth. | 你应该告诉Booth |
[22:20] | Oh, aren’t you– you want me… | 哦 难道不是你去吗 你想让我 |
[22:23] | Yes, I will call him right now. | 好吧 我马上打给他 |
[22:31] | Dude, you’re beeping. | 兄弟 你电脑在嘟嘟响 |
[22:34] | Yeah, that’s your fault. | 嗯 那是你的错 |
[22:35] | ’cause that’s the results that you wanted from the fractures. | 那就是你想要的骨折分析结果 |
[22:39] | Let’s take a look here. | 看看吧 |
[22:43] | These look like the | 这些伤看起来像 |
[22:44] | injuries were all made by rocks, coastal ones. | 是岩石造成的 沿海的那些 |
[22:47] | She must have fallen. | 她肯定是摔下来了 |
[22:49] | Probably from quite a height. | 可能从很高的地方 |
[22:52] | So, say she was standing on a cliff or a bluff, | 所以 假设她站在悬崖或断壁上 |
[22:55] | – or, you know, somewhere above the ocean. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 或者 海上的那种 – 对对对 |
[22:57] | – She gets shot. – Yeah, falls forward, off of the edge. | – 她被箭射伤 – 嗯 从边上摔下去 |
[22:59] | Flips in midair, | 弹到半空中 |
[23:01] | and falls flat on her back. | 背着地 |
[23:03] | Right on the rocks. | 正好落在岩石上 |
[23:04] | Tide came up, washed her to sea. | 潮水上涨 把她冲进海里 |
[23:06] | Okay, great. | 完美 |
[23:07] | So all we have to do is locate a cliff | 所以我们要做的就是定位一个悬崖 |
[23:09] | That’s a correct distance above a rocky coastline | 与海岸边的岩石有恰当的距离 |
[23:12] | to account for the severity of the fractures, | 正好能造成骨折的严重程度 |
[23:14] | and we’ve got ourselves our murder site. | 然后我们就能找到第一犯罪现场 |
[23:15] | Like right there! | 看那儿 |
[23:17] | Or there. Or… There. | 或那儿 那儿 |
[23:20] | Yeah, maybe we should just go back to searching for vikings. | 也许我们应该去找维京人 |
[23:24] | Might be easier. | 可能更简单点 |
[23:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:30] | Rick’s sporting goods and hunting adventures. | Rick的体育用品和打猎冒险商店 |
[23:33] | Gilda says that’s where | Gilda说就是那儿 |
[23:34] | everyone in the area gets their hunting supplies. | 那儿的每个人都能得到打猎补给 |
[23:36] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[23:37] | Why don’t you take this one, all right? | 不如你去这个商店打探 |
[23:38] | I’m, uh, | 我 |
[23:39] | I’m gonna dig a little deeper on this Adam Hitchcock guy. | 我还要在Adam Hitchcock这个家伙身上再挖点什么 |
[23:42] | I got a gut feeling about him. | 我对他有种直觉 |
[23:45] | Uh, look, it’s none of my business, | 这其实与我无关 |
[23:47] | – correct, it’s not… – but I’m just gonna keep talking anyway. | – 的确 无关 – 但我还要说 |
[23:50] | I don’t know anything, really, but… | 我什么都不知道 真的 但 |
[23:52] | Whatever’s going on right now, | 不管现在发生了什么 |
[23:55] | I’m sure you guys will get through it. | 我很确定你们一定能挺过来 |
[23:59] | Well, just let me know | 让我知道 |
[24:00] | what you find from the arrowheads there, okay? | 你找到那边的箭头线索 好么 |
[24:02] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:04] | Thanks, Aubrey. | 谢了 Aubrey |
[24:18] | Hey, what did you have to show me? | 嘿 你要给我看什么 |
[24:20] | So, I’ve been finding out more about grandma Stella’s painting, | 我找了更多关于Stella外婆的画作 |
[24:24] | which means I’ve been finding out more about grandma Stella herself. | 意味着我找到了更多关于Stella外婆的事情 |
[24:29] | Stella Anders and Philip Lewis. | Stella Anders 和 Philip Lewis |
[24:31] | So, Philip was in the army, | 所以Philip是在军队里 |
[24:34] | but before they were married, | 但在他们结婚之前 |
[24:35] | he was stationed at a U.S. Run military base… | 他驻扎在纽芬兰省的 |
[24:38] | in Newfoundland. | 一个美军军事基地 |
[24:39] | And who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[24:41] | That’s a family that lived near the base, | 这是一家住在军事基地附近的家庭 |
[24:43] | The Andreassens. | Andreassens家族 |
[24:45] | The oldest daughter, Estelle, | 年纪最大的女儿 Estelle |
[24:47] | was the same age as the victim’s grandmother. | 和受害者的外婆是同龄 |
[24:51] | So, you think Estelle Aandreassen | 所以你觉得Estelle Aandreassen |
[24:55] | and Stella Anders are the same person? | 就是Stella Anders吗 |
[24:57] | The victim wasn’t looking for vikings. | 被害者不是在找维京人 |
[25:00] | She was looking for her grandmother’s history. | 她是在找她外婆的历史 |
[25:04] | Her home. | 她的家 |
[25:07] | Kathleen here is the daughter of owner Rick. | Kathleen是老板Rick的女儿 |
[25:10] | She’s been hunting since she was ten. | 她自十岁起就开始打猎 |
[25:11] | Six. | 六岁 |
[25:14] | Oh, we should get some of this. | 噢 我们应该来点这些 |
[25:17] | for evidence? | 作为证据吗 |
[25:19] | for snacks. | 作为零食 |
[25:23] | Here’s what I think you’re looking for. | 这应该是你想找的东西 |
[25:24] | Cutting diameter one to one-eighth of an inch, multi-blade. | 切割直径一又八分之一英寸 多叶箭头 |
[25:27] | Bow used probably draws between 60 and 65 pounds, | 用的弓可能是拉力在60-65磅之间 |
[25:30] | does draw lengths between 28 and 29 inches. | 长度在28-29英寸之间 |
[25:32] | Okay. Do you keep a record of who buys these? | 好吧 你有保留那些购买人的记录吗 |
[25:34] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[25:35] | And we sell a ton. | 我们卖出很多 |
[25:36] | Anyone who goes bow hunting out here for big game | 任何用弓来大狩猎的人 |
[25:38] | is gonna want something like this. | 都想要像这样的装备 |
[25:39] | I hear someone interested in hunting? | 我听到有人对狩猎感兴趣啊 |
[25:41] | Yeah, well, in a manner of speaking. | 嗯 不妨说 |
[25:44] | Ah. Rick Tobine. This is my store. | 我是Rick Tobine 这是我的店 |
[25:47] | I’ve been a hunting guide on the island for over 40 years. | 我在这个岛上当了超过四十年的狩猎向导 |
[25:49] | Where you visiting from? | 你们从哪里来 |
[25:50] | D.C.– FBI Special Agent James Aubrey. | DC来的FBI特别探员James Aubrey |
[25:53] | We’re here about a murder, Rick. | Rick 我们来这调查一起谋杀案 |
[25:54] | A young woman. | 一个年轻女人 |
[25:55] | You recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[25:58] | No. No, sorry about that. | 不认识 不好意思 |
[26:00] | What about Adam Hitchcock? | 那Adam Hitchcock |
[26:02] | that name ring a bell? | 这个名字耳熟吗 |
[26:03] | Yeah, rich guy. | 熟啊 土豪男 |
[26:05] | I took him out, oh, | 大概一周半前 |
[26:06] | about a week and a half ago. | 我带他出去打猎 |
[26:08] | Does he use a gun or a bow? | 他用枪或弓吗 |
[26:10] | Bow. | 用弓 |
[26:11] | A real pain in my ass. | 简直是个麻烦精 |
[26:13] | Got him a black bear, a good sized one, too, but, uh, | 给他打了一只很大的黑熊 但是 |
[26:15] | He said he wanted a caribou, | 他说他想要一只驯鹿 |
[26:17] | complained he’s got a bear head back at home. | 抱怨说他家里已经有一只熊头 |
[26:20] | Now, that… I’ve seen. | 这个 我见过 |
[26:22] | The painting? | 画吗 |
[26:23] | No, not the painting, | 不是画 |
[26:25] | the harbor. | 是港口 |
[26:27] | Yeah. | 我见过 |
[26:29] | I think I’ve seen that on the Andreassen property. | 我觉得我在Andreassen家地皮上见过 |
[26:31] | Yeah, family’s got tons of land. | 没错 那家族有好多地皮 |
[26:37] | You think they were related? | 你认为她们是亲戚? |
[26:38] | Well, look, if the victim’s grandmother was an Andreassen, | 如果受害者的外婆姓Andreassen |
[26:41] | then that means the victim was, too. | 那就意味着受害者也是Andreassen家的人 |
[26:42] | That family’s got over 300 acres | 那个家族有超过300英亩的 |
[26:44] | of pristine oceanfront property. | 原始海滨地带房产 |
[26:46] | Rumor is Adam Hitchcock wants to buy it | 传闻是Adam Hitchcock想用 |
[26:48] | for upwards of $24 million. | 超过2400万的价钱买下 |
[26:50] | Well, that’s an amount that you might not want to share | 这可是一笔大数目 你可能不会想和 |
[26:52] | with a suddenly appearing long-lost relative. | 一个突然冒出来失散多年的亲戚共享 |
[26:54] | Yeah, my thoughts exactly. | 对 我也是这么想 |
[26:56] | Look, I’m arriving now. | 我到了 |
[26:58] | We’ll be there in five. | 我们五分钟后到 |
[27:21] | Hey, excuse me. | 嘿 打扰一下 |
[27:23] | You live here? | 你住在这吗 |
[27:32] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[27:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:35] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[27:38] | Come on. Come on up, arrow boy, let’s go. | 起来 快起来 弓箭男 走吧 |
[27:42] | Up. That’s it. | 站起来 对 |
[27:47] | You make a habit of shooting people who come on to your property, pal? | 朋友 你习惯把来你家的人都放箭狂射一顿吗 |
[27:51] | If I was actually trying to shoot you, | 如果我真的想射中你 |
[27:52] | I wouldn’t have missed. | 我不会射不中 |
[27:55] | I was just trying to scare you. | 我只是吓吓你 |
[27:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:58] | I thought you worked for that Adam guy. | 我以为你是为那个Adam工作 |
[28:02] | – Adam Hitchcock? – Yeah. | – Adam Hitchcock – 没错 |
[28:03] | He’s been harassing my wife, | 他一直在骚扰我妻子 |
[28:05] | trying to get her to sell this place. | 想让她卖掉这地方 |
[28:07] | These arrows are all field heads. | 这些箭头是打靶专用 |
[28:08] | They aren’t used for hunting. | 不是用来打猎的 |
[28:10] | Right, okay. | 好吧 |
[28:13] | We have reason to believe that | 我们有理由相信 |
[28:14] | this woman was on your property. | 这个女人曾来过你家 |
[28:17] | You recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[28:19] | Oh, my god. What’s going on? | 哦 我的天 发生什么了 |
[28:21] | – Doug… – Ms. Andreassen, I’m officer Sandling. | – Doug – Ms. Andreassen 我是Sandling警官 |
[28:24] | It’s okay, honey. | 亲爱的 没事 |
[28:25] | There’s been a mistake. | 有一点误会 |
[28:27] | Wait, that’s Sarah. | 等等 那是Sarah |
[28:28] | Why do you have that? | 你为什么有她的照片 |
[28:29] | – You knew her? – Knew? | – 你认识她? – 认识? |
[28:31] | Oh, my god, did something happen to her? | 天啊 她怎么了 |
[28:38] | You found something that could help locate the murder site? | 你找到可以帮助锁定谋杀地点的线索了吗 |
[28:42] | I think so. | 我觉得找到了 |
[28:43] | There was extensive damage on the cortical surface | 在皮层表面有大范围损伤 |
[28:45] | due to postmortem scavenging, but… | 是由于死后被食腐动物造成 但是 |
[28:48] | look at what the scratches reveal | 看看这里和 |
[28:50] | here and here. | 这里露出的抓痕 |
[28:56] | Staining. There could be | 斑点 可能是 |
[28:58] | an underlying pattern of contusions. | 一次撞伤留下的基础痕迹 |
[29:03] | Hey. Clark, Hodgins said you were looking for me? | 嘿 Clark Hodgins说你在找我 |
[29:05] | Yes. The victim has, uh, perimortem bone bruising | 是的 受害者死前在颧骨的正面和 |
[29:08] | on the frontal and right zygomatic. | 右侧有挫伤 |
[29:10] | We just need your help to determine | 我们只是需要你来 |
[29:12] | what might have caused the injuries. | 确定什么可能造成损伤 |
[29:13] | Okay, um, well, send me all the data | 好 把所有的数据发给我 |
[29:15] | and I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做什么 |
[29:30] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[29:32] | I need to get some air. | 我需要吸点新鲜空气 |
[29:38] | So, is everything set for your dad’s service? | 你爸爸的葬礼都准备好了吗 |
[29:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:41] | It will be simple. | 很简单的仪式 |
[29:42] | Are you and Hodgins coming? | 你和Hodgins来吗 |
[29:44] | Yeah, of course. | 当然来 |
[29:45] | Is your brother gonna be there? | 你哥会来吗 |
[29:47] | Russ can’t make it. | Russ来不了了 |
[29:49] | He and Amy and the girls | 他和Amy还有姑娘们 |
[29:50] | are coming to visit us this summer, and… | 今年夏天来看我们 |
[29:54] | we’ll do something nice for my dad then. | 我们那会再为我爸好好办一次仪式 |
[29:57] | Brennan, I really think that you should talk to Booth. | Brennan 我真的觉得你应该和Booth谈谈 |
[30:01] | He’s your husband. | 他是你丈夫 |
[30:03] | You can share some of this with him. | 你可以和他分享一些心境 |
[30:07] | Maybe I don’t want to. | 或许我不想 |
[30:09] | Maybe, when I try, | 或许 当我试着做 |
[30:11] | I end up worrying about him. | 我最后反而担心他 |
[30:14] | about whether he feels responsible for what happened, | 担心他会认为发生的一切他有责任 |
[30:17] | and how I can… reassure him | 我怎么让他安心 |
[30:21] | that he’s not, | 让他知道他没责任 |
[30:22] | that I-I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[30:26] | I just don’t feel like worrying about anyone right now. | 我现在谁都不想担心 |
[30:31] | Is that wrong? | 这错了吗 |
[30:33] | No. | 没有 |
[30:34] | I… I totally get it. | 我完全理解 |
[30:44] | I met her at the grocer’s. | 我在熟食店见到她的 |
[30:46] | She was putting up a copy of this painting, | 她正在张贴这幅画的复印件 |
[30:47] | asking for information. I know that spot. | 询问相关信息 我知道这个地方 |
[30:50] | I said it’s on my property. | 我说这是在我家地皮上 |
[30:52] | – and you drove her out here yourself? – Yes. | – 你开车把她带来了? – 是的 |
[30:54] | Explained everything. The painting, her grandmother. | 一切都解释清了 画啊 她外婆啊 |
[30:57] | What about her grandmother? | 她外婆怎么了 |
[30:58] | That she’d lived here as child. | 她外婆儿时住在这里 |
[31:00] | We figured out that my mother and Sarah’s grandmother | 我们想我母亲和Sarah的外婆 |
[31:03] | – must have been friends when they were little. – How so? | – 小时候一定是朋友 – 怎么会 |
[31:05] | They told us all the same stories about this place. | 她们告诉我们关于这地方的故事全是一样的 |
[31:08] | They used to find things– bits of metal, petrified nuts. | 她们以前常常找金属片啊 有点石化的坚果啊 |
[31:11] | My mother kept a small tin full of stuff. | 我母亲有一整罐那种东西 |
[31:14] | and Sarah showed me something her grandmother gave her. | Sarah给我看了她祖母给她的东西 |
[31:16] | She had it around her neck. | 她把那东西就戴在脖子上 |
[31:18] | Techs aren’t finding anything. | 技术人员什么都没找到 |
[31:21] | Look, is there any chance that Sarah might have been | 听着 有没有可能Sarah自己 |
[31:23] | anywhere else on the property by herself? | 跑到这块地皮的其他地方 |
[31:25] | Sure. I told her she was welcome any time, | 当然 我告诉她任何时间都欢迎她来 |
[31:27] | even if Doug and I were at work. | 即便是在我和Doug工作的时候 |
[31:29] | Ms. Aandreassen, we’d have to do genetic testing to be certain, | Ms. Andreassen 我们要做基因检测来确定 |
[31:32] | but there’s a chance that your mother | 但是 有可能您母亲和 |
[31:35] | and Sarah’s grandmother were related. | Sarah的外婆有血缘关系 |
[31:37] | How? | 什么样的血缘 |
[31:39] | We think they were sisters. | 我们认为她们是姐妹 |
[31:46] | So that’s what caused the bone bruising on the victim’s face. | 所以就是这个造成受害者面部的撞伤 |
[31:48] | Yeah. It’s called a trail blaze. | 是的 叫做路标 |
[31:50] | They’re located all over the property. | 这块地方到处都是这个 |
[31:52] | That way you can still follow the trails, | 这样你仍然可以跟着树上的路标 |
[31:54] | even when there’s snow on the ground. | 即使地上有雪 |
[31:56] | Are there any near the coastline? | 海岸线附近有吗 |
[31:58] | Uh, I’m scanning the entire property now, | 我扫描了整块地皮 |
[32:01] | using those satellite photos that you gave me. | 用这些你给我的卫星照片 |
[32:03] | Each time we find a spot that has everything | 每次我们发现一个地点有所有 |
[32:05] | that we’re looking for, we… | 我们要找的证据 |
[32:06] | Like trail blaze, sharp drop, rocky oceanfront. | 比如路标 陡坡 和多岩石的海边 |
[32:09] | Right. I send the coordinates | 没错 我发送坐标给 |
[32:10] | to Aubrey and he sends a tech team there. | Aubrey 然后他派了一支技术队伍 |
[32:16] | Wait, they found secret harbor? | 等等 他们发现秘密港口了 |
[32:19] | Yeah, it looks just like the painting, right? | 是啊 看起来和画上一模一样 对吧 |
[32:23] | Aubrey sent it. | Aubrey发来的 |
[32:24] | The techs searched the area, | 技术人员搜查了这片区域 |
[32:26] | but they didn’t find anything. | 但是他们什么都没找到 |
[32:27] | C-could you pull up the satellite view | 你能把那个地方的 |
[32:28] | of that spot for me, please? | 那张卫星视图调出来吗 |
[32:29] | Yeah, let me just figure out what quadrant… | 好 让我算出象限 |
[32:31] | Yeah, okay. Just-just-just, | 好好好 就只要 |
[32:33] | please, pull it up right here. | 把图单放出来就好 拜托了 |
[32:34] | Oh, okay. One sec. | 哦 好吧 等一下 |
[32:36] | Okay, here. | 好的 给 |
[32:40] | Leave it up on the screen. | 就放在屏幕这里 |
[32:42] | Hodgins | Hodgins! |
[32:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:44] | Hodgins | Hodgins! |
[32:47] | Yeah, there’s some blood right here. | 没错 这里有一些血迹 |
[32:51] | All right, people. | 好的 大家听着 |
[32:52] | We’re in the right spot so keep looking. | 我们找对地方了 所以继续搜查 |
[32:54] | If the victim was shot and she fell back there, | 如果受害者被射中 然后摔到那里 |
[32:56] | she didn’t just topple into the ocean. | 她不会就掉进海里 |
[32:58] | No, her killer must’ve dragged her to the edge, | 不会 凶手一定把她拖到边缘 |
[33:00] | Pushed her off. | 推她下去 |
[33:01] | Techs found something, | 技术人员发现了点东西 |
[33:03] | recently made ground holes. | 地上有最近才造成的坑 |
[33:05] | Could be the result of a portable hunting blind. | 可能是一个便携式打猎伪装帐篷驻扎过 |
[33:07] | Plus, I found this. | 加上 我发现了这个 |
[33:09] | Well, that’s thoughtful. They left us | 太体贴了 他们给我们 |
[33:10] | some jerky and some fingerprints. | 留了点牛肉干和指纹 |
[33:12] | I’ll run the prints. | 我会查一下指纹 |
[33:13] | Looks like we found our killer, huh? | 看起来我们找到凶手了 |
[33:19] | Hey, come on, come on, come on. | 嘿 快来 快来 |
[33:22] | Come on. | 快来 |
[33:23] | What? Clark, what? | 怎么了 Clark |
[33:24] | Look. Look. | 看 快看 |
[33:28] | The growth pattern, it’s undeniable. | 生长模式 这是不可否认的 |
[33:31] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[33:33] | Wait, I heard yelling. | 等等 我听到喊声 |
[33:34] | Did we find something? | 我们找到什么了吗 |
[33:36] | Vikings, Cam. | 是维京人 Cam |
[33:37] | We found Vikings. | 我们找到了维京人 |
[33:39] | Are they teeny, tiny vikings? | 他们是超小的维京人吗 |
[33:41] | Uh, no, look, | 不是的 看 |
[33:42] | See how the grass growth here is darker, denser? | 看这里的草 颜色很深密度很大 |
[33:45] | It’s because depressions in the soil caused | 那是因为土壤下沉 |
[33:47] | more moisture to collect there, | 导致那片地有更多的水分可以被吸收 |
[33:48] | providing an almost perfect silhouette of a buried structure. | 提供了一个完美地下建筑物的轮廓 |
[33:51] | There could be an entire settlement here to excavate. | 这里或许会有整个定居点等着被发掘 |
[33:53] | I have to contact the Jeffersonian research division. | 我必须去联系Jeffersonian的研究部门 |
[33:55] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:59] | Aubrey says they got an I.D. | Aubrey说他们找到凶手身份了 |
[34:06] | Kathleen Tobine | Kathleen Tobine. |
[34:09] | I’m afraid you need to come with us. | 我恐怕你得跟我们走了 |
[34:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[34:13] | What the hell you think you’re doing? | 你知道你们在做什么吗 |
[34:14] | Mr. Tobine, your daughter is under arrest. | Mr. Tobine 你的女儿被逮捕了 |
[34:17] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[34:18] | Trespassing, attempted poaching and murder. | 涉嫌非法侵入 企图非法狩猎和谋杀 |
[34:22] | Kathleen | Kathleen? |
[34:23] | I’m sorry, dad. I’m sorry. | 对不起 爸爸 非常对不起 |
[34:36] | So, Kathleen Tobine made a full confession. | Kathleen Tobine全部认罪了 |
[34:39] | Said she was hunting illegally on private property | 说她在私人财产非法打猎 |
[34:42] | and accidentally shot Sarah Abbott. | 意外射中了Sarah Abbott |
[34:44] | – That’s great. – Yeah, | – 这很好啊 – 嗯 |
[34:45] | only Booth doesn’t believe her, | 只是Booth不相信她 |
[34:47] | says it doesn’t feel right. | 他说感觉不太对劲 |
[34:48] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[34:49] | You do? | 你同意? |
[34:50] | Well, supposedly, the victim was killed here | 按道理说受害者在这被杀 |
[34:52] | and then dragged to the edge of the sea cliff and dropped, | 然后被拖到海崖边 掉下去 |
[34:57] | meaning she would’ve landed… | 那就是说她会落在… |
[34:59] | Okay, let me get you a parabola. | 等我给你弄条抛物线 |
[35:02] | The victim landed right about here. | 受害者大概落在这里 |
[35:04] | Exactly, but the injuries are | 正是 但这伤势与落在这片 |
[35:06] | consistent with this area here that’s rockier. | 更多岩石的地方更吻合 |
[35:09] | So, how did the victim end up that far out? | 那么 受害者是怎么跑到那么老远的 |
[35:12] | She wasn’t pushed. | 她不是被推出去的 |
[35:14] | She was held by her hands and feet | 她是手脚被拽住 |
[35:16] | and swung out parallel to the ground. | 然后被水平甩出去的 |
[35:21] | The victim was thrown. | 受害者是被扔出去的 |
[35:22] | So, someone else was there. | 所以 有人在那里 |
[35:28] | Two days ago, Adam Hitchcock made an offer on your land | 两天前 Adam Hitchcock出了高于市价的 |
[35:32] | for $3 million more than what it’s worth. | 300万元买了你的地 |
[35:35] | It was a payoff, wasn’t it? | 这是一场交易 是不是 |
[35:36] | You didn’t kill Sarah Abbott. | 你没有杀Sarah Abbott |
[35:38] | Adam Hitchcock did, right? | Adam Hitchcock杀的 对吧 |
[35:42] | He was so stuck on getting that damn caribou. | 他超死心眼地想得到那只北美驯鹿 |
[35:45] | He told me he’d hire me and my dad to run the hunting tours | 他说如果我能找到一只鹿 |
[35:48] | at his new resort if I could help find him one. | 他会雇我和爸爸在他新建的度假村里开展狩猎旅游 |
[35:50] | A job like that’s worth a lot of money. | 这么好的差事值千金 |
[35:53] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[35:54] | I knew there was some on the Andreassen land this time of year. | 我知道每年这个时候在Andreassen家族地皮上都有一些鹿 |
[36:01] | I…I didn’t think anyone would be there. | 我没想到会有其他人在那里 |
[36:02] | We were in the blind, | 我们在盲点区 |
[36:05] | and Adam saw movement… | Adam看到动静 |
[36:08] | and he just took a shot. | 他就直接开弓了 |
[36:10] | and it was Sarah. | 然而是Sarah |
[36:13] | It was awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[36:19] | Why didn’t you report it? | 你为什么没有报警 |
[36:21] | Well, Adam, he said he knew her, | Adam说他认识她 |
[36:24] | even left a bar with her the night before. | 前一天晚上甚至和她一起离开酒吧的 |
[36:26] | He said there was no way authorities | 他说警方不可能 |
[36:27] | would believe it was just an accident. | 会相信这只是一场意外 |
[36:29] | So, he paid you to help him get rid of the body? | 所以他给钱你帮他处理了尸体吗 |
[36:34] | I may not have killed that girl, | 我或许没有亲手杀了那个女孩 |
[36:36] | but… If it wasn’t for me, | 但如果不是我 |
[36:40] | she’d still be alive. | 她现在还会活着 |
[36:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:55] | So, I’m heading to the airport, | 我准备去机场了 |
[36:57] | came to say good-bye. | 过来说再见的 |
[36:58] | Good-bye, Sully. | 再见 Sully |
[37:01] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[37:02] | Any time. | 随时奉陪 |
[37:04] | Stay in touch, okay? | 保持联系 好吧 |
[37:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:07] | Oh, um… | 噢 这个… |
[37:09] | The oboe player… | 那个吹双簧管的 |
[37:11] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[37:13] | Yeah, yeah, I-I do. | 嗯 我爱啊 |
[37:18] | Does she love you? | 她爱你吗 |
[37:20] | – Apparently, yes. – Okay. | – 很明显爱啊 – 好的 |
[37:22] | You know, she’s a 28-year-old symphony musician. | 你懂得 她是个28岁的管乐团演奏家 |
[37:25] | I am a 45-year-old former FBI agent | 我是个45岁的前FBI探员 |
[37:29] | who owns a sandwich shop. | 现在开着一家三明治店 |
[37:31] | So? | 所以呢 |
[37:33] | So… | 所以 |
[37:35] | So, I see your point. | 我懂你的意思了 |
[37:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:40] | Bye, Tempe. | 再见 Tempe |
[37:41] | Bye, Sully. | 再见 Sully |
[37:47] | I’m telling you, with the evidence that we’ve got, | 我告诉你 就我们这些证据 |
[37:49] | as well as Kathleen’s testimony, | 还有Kathleen的证词 |
[37:50] | that guy does not stand a chance. | 那家伙没可能赢 |
[37:52] | – Ah! – Hey! | – 嗯 – 嘿 |
[37:53] | Good. You guys are already celebrating. | 非常好 你们都已经开始庆祝了 |
[37:55] | Yeah. We’ve got news. | 是的 我有消息要说 |
[37:58] | You got the funding? | 你获得资助了? |
[38:00] | Yes. I am already coordinating with the Andreassens | 是的 我已经和Andreassen家族协调好 |
[38:03] | to set up a start date for the excavation dig. | 定了个日子去发掘那片地 |
[38:05] | Amazing, okay. To Vikings. | 非常好 为维京人敬一杯 |
[38:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:08] | With Tess and Lucy’s permission, | 有Tess和Lucy的允许 |
[38:09] | I ran some genetic tests | 我运行了基因检测 |
[38:11] | just to confirm that they were related. | 就想确认下他们的关系 |
[38:12] | and are they? | 那么他们是不是亲戚? |
[38:14] | Yes, but beyond that… | 是的 但除此之外 |
[38:15] | they also share fragments of a Norse haplogroup. | 他们还与挪威单倍群的人有一样的一段DNA链 |
[38:18] | Embedded in a first nation’s genome. | 植入第一代基因组里 |
[38:20] | And appearing to date back 30 generations. | 很明显是30代以前的 |
[38:23] | Well, okay, m-meaning what, exactly? | 好吧 准确来说意味着什么呢 |
[38:25] | They’re descended from vikings. | 他们是维京人的后代 |
[38:27] | – Okay, that is incredible. – What? | – 好的 这极好啊 – 什么 |
[38:30] | – To vikings! – Yes. Yeah, right? | – 敬维京人 – 嗯 是的 |
[38:53] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[38:54] | It’s good to be home. | 回到家真好 |
[38:57] | I’m glad you’re back. | 很 高兴你回来了 |
[38:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:59] | The kids are asleep? | 孩子们都睡了吗 |
[39:01] | Yes. I told them you’d go in and give them kisses. | 嗯 我告诉他们你会进去给他们亲亲的 |
[39:04] | Yeah, of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[39:06] | What are you working on? | 你在干什么 |
[39:08] | My dad’s eulogy; it’s just some notes. | 我爸爸的悼文 就是一些笔记 |
[39:12] | I’m not sure if it’s any good. | 我不确定这能有多好 |
[39:13] | No, Bones, it’s gonna be great | 不是的 Bones 这会很棒的 |
[39:15] | ’cause it’s coming from the heart, | 因为你是用心写的 |
[39:16] | All right? | 好吧 |
[39:20] | – Booth, about Sully… – No, you don’t have to | – Booth 关于Sully – 别 你不用 |
[39:23] | explain yourself about Sully. | 跟我解释和Sully的事 |
[39:25] | It’s okay. He’s important to you. | 没问题的 他对你来说很重要 |
[39:26] | Yes, but… | 是的 但 |
[39:29] | I want you to understand why he’s important. | 我想让你明白为什么他很重要 |
[39:32] | It’s because without Sully | 因为没有Sully的话 |
[39:34] | I don’t think I would’ve been ready for you, for this… | 我不觉得我会准备好接受你 接受这一切 |
[39:41] | and because of that, | 正因为这些 |
[39:43] | I will always be grateful to him, | 我会永远感激他 |
[39:45] | because… I love this. | 因为 我爱我现在拥有的 |
[39:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:53] | I love you, Bones… | 我爱你 Bones |
[39:55] | Always. | 永远 |
[40:18] | In Norse mythology, | 在挪威神话里 |
[40:20] | there is a place called Valhalla. | 有这么个叫做瓦尔哈拉殿堂的地方 |
[40:23] | It is the home of the gods, | 那是神明之家 |
[40:26] | but it is also the place where the bravest warriors | 但也是那些最勇敢的战士 |
[40:30] | get to spend their afterlives. | 往生后住的地方 |
[40:32] | After each battle, the Valkyries or… | 每一次战役后 女武神或者 |
[40:36] | spirit women, ride amongst the fallen soldiers, | 精神女神 将会与一众将士共骑 |
[40:40] | deciding which ones fought bravely enough | 决定哪位表现足够英勇 |
[40:42] | to enter the land of the gods. | 能进入神明殿堂 |
[40:48] | My father gave his life to protect… my children. | 我爸爸舍身保护我的孩子们 |
[40:54] | It’s that kind of bravery I imagine would impress a Valkyrie, | 在我看来 这种英勇应该能给女武神留下好印象 |
[40:58] | but the impulse to protect one’s offspring is… | 但想保护后代的冲动 |
[41:05] | innate, it’s hardwired. | 是与生俱来的 是天生的 |
[41:07] | How could he… possibly have done any less? | 他怎么可能不那么做 |
[41:13] | To me, the bravest battle Max Keenan ever fought | 对我来说 Max Keenan最勇敢的战役是 |
[41:18] | was the one he began over ten years ago | 始于十年前 |
[41:22] | when he reentered my life. | 当他重新进入我的生命 |
[41:24] | Since then, every day… | 自那以后的每一天 |
[41:27] | he has fought to show me how much he loves me… | 他努力让我知道他有多么爱我 |
[41:34] | …and to make me believe that I could trust him again. | 让我相信我可以再一次相信他 |
[41:41] | and he won that fight… | 他赢了 |
[41:43] | but I do believe I was truly blessed to | 但我深信 我很荣幸 |
[41:46] | have a father like Max Keenan, | 自己能有像Max Keenan这样的爸爸 |
[41:48] | a father who loved me so very much. | 一个非常爱我的爸爸 |
[42:45] | Bye Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |