时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Bones… | |
[00:02] | Hold on, Zack, okay? | 等等 Zack |
[00:03] | This is a transfer, you understand that, correct? | 这只是转院 你明白的 对吗 |
[00:05] | I never killed the lobbyist. | 我从来没有杀那个说客 |
[00:07] | I confessed because I assumed I would if I’d been instructed, | 我认罪是因为我以为如果我被诱导就会那么做 |
[00:10] | but then last night I learned I’m not capable of killing. | 但直到昨晚 我发现我没有能力杀人 |
[00:13] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[00:14] | I think I may have found a way to prove | 基于刺杀的严重程度 |
[00:17] | that the killer wasn’t Zack | 我觉得我有办法 |
[00:18] | based on the severity of the stabbing. | 来证明凶手不是Zack |
[00:20] | Wow. This is conclusive. | 哇 这很有决定性意义 |
[00:22] | And yet, you don’t seem excited. | 你看着不太激动啊 |
[00:23] | Well, I’m just a little worried | 我有点担心 |
[00:26] | that this is too good to be true. | 这证据完美到难以置信 |
[00:28] | You think I planted evidence. | 你觉得是我故意捏造的证据吗 |
[00:30] | I can’t look at evidence that may have been tampered with. | 我不能参考可能被篡改过的证据 |
[00:32] | Then toss it. | 那就丢掉吧 |
[00:50] | Dr. Hodgins, you’re here earlier than usual. | Dr. Hodgins 你比平常来得早啊 |
[00:52] | What? | 什么 |
[00:54] | Oh, wait. Don’t tell me it’s morning already. | 哦 等等 别告诉我已经早晨了 |
[00:56] | Angela is going to kill me. | Angela会杀了我的 |
[00:57] | You’ve been up working all night on Zack’s case, haven’t you? | 你一晚上都在研究Zack的案子 对吗 |
[01:01] | Well, yeah. What choice do I have? | 是啊 我还有别的选择吗 |
[01:03] | His hearing is in two weeks. | 他的听证会还有两周就到了 |
[01:05] | You and Cam threw out the only evidence we have | 你和Cam抛弃了我们手中唯一 |
[01:07] | – that would exonerate him. – Well, we threw it out | – 可以使他脱罪的证据 – 我们抛弃掉 |
[01:09] | because your evidence was suspect. | 是因为你的证据可疑 |
[01:11] | Do you really think that I would falsify my work? | 你真的觉得我会伪造证据吗 |
[01:13] | For a friend… yes. | 为了一个朋友 会的 |
[01:16] | I am telling you that Zack’s microbial signature | 我告诉你Zack的微生物签名 |
[01:19] | showed up nowhere on the lobbyist’s remains. | 在说客的遗骸上并未出现 |
[01:22] | That doesn’t matter. | 那也没用 |
[01:23] | Absence of evidence is not proof of innocence. | 证据的缺失不是清白的证明 |
[01:25] | You know that as well as anyone. | 你比任何人都要清楚这一点 |
[01:26] | Fine. Good. | 好吧 |
[01:27] | Yeah. Well, at least I’m doing something, so… | 至少我在做事 |
[01:31] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[01:32] | You’re implying that in the weeks since my father’s death | 你在暗示自从我父亲去世以来这几周 |
[01:35] | I have not committed myself… | 我没有投入工作 |
[01:36] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[01:37] | D-Dr. Brennan, wait, please. That… | Dr. Brennan 等等 |
[01:39] | that’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[01:41] | Dr. Hodgins, I assure you | Dr. Hodgins 我向你保证 |
[01:43] | I have examined every piece of evidence at least a dozen times. | 我检查了每一件证据至少十几次 |
[01:49] | And as much as it pains me | 说出这话我也很痛苦 |
[01:51] | to say… Zack’s sentence will not be overturned. | Zack的判决不会被推翻的 |
[01:57] | Now, we have a body being brought in that needs our attention. | 我们现在有具尸体需要检验 |
[02:04] | Dr. Hodgins | Dr. Hodgins… |
[02:06] | Yup. | 来了 |
[02:11] | Okay, guys. | 好的 伙计们 |
[02:13] | You can drop it right over there. | 你们可以放在那里 |
[02:19] | Talk about a… A roll in the hay. | 谈到干柴烈火 |
[02:21] | What? It’s too early? | 什么 太早了吗 |
[02:23] | I don’t think time of day is really the issue. | 我不认为时间是个问题 |
[02:25] | Dr. Hodgins, if you’re done making sophomoric puns, | Dr. Hodgins 如果你玩够了一知半解的双关 |
[02:28] | I need your help extricating the remains. | 我需要你帮忙取出遗骸 |
[02:29] | Pretty fresh. | 很新鲜 |
[02:31] | Do we have any idea what happened? | 我们知道怎么发生的吗 |
[02:32] | Not a clue, | 没线索 |
[02:33] | except the farmer that was operating this thing | 除了知道操作机器的农民 |
[02:34] | didn’t see the body until it was folded end over end, | 一直到干草卷完 |
[02:37] | then spit out of this baler. | 从捆扎机里退出来才发现尸体 |
[02:38] | Okay. This set of remains has been pulverized. | 好吧 这具尸体已经被压成粉末了 |
[02:41] | Given the sheer magnitude of the task before us, | 基于前期工作的艰巨性 |
[02:44] | I need an intern immediately. | 我需要立马来一个实习生 |
[02:46] | Already on it. | 已经在找了 |
[02:47] | I was just waiting till the sun came up to call someone. | 我只是等着天亮后给人打电话 |
[02:50] | But who needs a full night’s sleep? | 但是谁需要睡够一整晚呢 |
[02:52] | Not me. | 我不需要 |
[02:53] | Well, that is patently false. | 很明显这是错的 |
[02:55] | Studies show that sleep deprivation greatly diminishes productivity. | 研究表明睡眠不足大大减少效率 |
[02:59] | Okay. So do you want me to wait before I call someone? | 好吧 你想让我等等再打电话吗 |
[03:02] | What I want is assistance, | 我需要的是帮助 |
[03:03] | if that’s not too much trouble. | 如果不太麻烦的话 |
[03:06] | Of course. I will… get right on it. | 当然 我现在就找 |
[03:17] | Booth, you got a visitor, and, uh, | Booth 你有一名访客 |
[03:18] | FYI, he brought some tiny cakes with him. | 说一下 他带了一些小蛋糕来 |
[03:20] | Uh, they’re petits fours rather than cakes, Agent Aubrey. | 这是法式小点心不是蛋糕 Aubrey探员 |
[03:23] | Whatever they’re called, they look delicious. | 不管叫什么 看起来很好吃 |
[03:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:26] | Uh, just a little back thing. | 就是老腰不太好 |
[03:28] | Double-G. Glad you could make it. | Gordon Gordon 很高兴你能来 |
[03:30] | Agent Booth. Anything for an old friend. | Booth探员 为老朋友什么都可以 |
[03:33] | Well, I got to say it’s an honor to finally meet the Dr. Gordon Wyatt. | 我得说很荣幸终于见到Gordon Wyatt医生 |
[03:36] | Booth says you’re one hell of a shrink, | Booth说你是个了不起的心理医生 |
[03:38] | maybe an even a better cook. | 或许甚至是一个更棒的厨师 |
[03:39] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:40] | And now that I’ve earned my first Michelin star, | 既然我已经拿到了第一颗米其林星 |
[03:42] | I feel that I’ve earned the right to be called…Chef. | 我觉得我应该被称作 主厨 |
[03:44] | Oh. My apologies, Chef Dr. Wyatt. | 抱歉 Wyatt医生主厨 |
[03:47] | Just call him Gordon Gordon. | 叫他Gordon Gordon就行了 |
[03:48] | Agent Booth, um, while I’m absolutely delighted to be freed from | Booth探员 我能从闷热局限的厨房里解放出来 |
[03:52] | the, uh, sweltering confines of a kitchen, | 我是非常非常高兴的 |
[03:55] | you do know that I-I haven’t really practiced any psychiatry for some time. | 你知道我已经有段时间没行医了吧 |
[03:59] | Oh, come on. It’s just like riding a bike. | 别这么说 就像骑自行车一样 |
[04:00] | All right? Plus, I need you, all right? | 好吧 而且我需要你 |
[04:01] | Sweets said that you were the only one he trusted with his files, | Sweets说你是他唯一信任可以看他文档的人 |
[04:04] | – So. – Yes. Poor Sweets. | – 所以 – 好吧 可怜的Sweets |
[04:07] | And I take it those are Dr. Sweets’ session notes– | 我猜那些是从Sweets医生那拿来的笔记 |
[04:10] | all of them with-with Dr. Addy? | 都是和Dr. Addy有关的吗 |
[04:12] | Yes. Booth and I already read through all of them | 是的 Booth和我已经读遍了 |
[04:14] | hoping to find something that could exonerate Zack. | 希望能找到可以使Zack脱罪的东西 |
[04:16] | But, uh, we could definitely use someone of your expertise. | 但是 我们绝对可以用上你的专业知识 |
[04:19] | Um, Agent Aubrey, if you were to yield to your desire, | Aubrey探员 如果你想忍住欲望 |
[04:22] | rather than fight it, | 而不是去战胜它 |
[04:23] | I think you might be able to return to the matter in hand. | 我觉得你或许可以关注当前的问题 |
[04:25] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[04:27] | You’re drooling like a Great Dane. | 你口水流得像一条大丹狗 |
[04:28] | I’ll take that. | 我拿走了 |
[04:29] | They’re for me. | 这是给我的 |
[04:30] | Please, gentlemen, don’t fight over them. | 拜托了 先生们 不要为点心争斗 |
[04:32] | There are plenty to go ’round. | 量很足的 |
[04:34] | – Plenty. – Share. | – 很多 – 分享 |
[04:35] | Good children share, don’t they? | 好孩子知道分享 对吗 |
[04:37] | Based on the prominent occipital protuberance, | 基于明显的枕骨隆起 |
[04:40] | the victim is male. | 受害者是男性 |
[04:42] | Okay, but given that half the skull is MIA, | 但是一半头骨都不见了 |
[04:45] | I wouldn’t count on an ID any time soon. | 我不指望能很快找到死者身份 |
[04:47] | Dr. Saroyan, again I must ask, I need assistance. | Dr. Saroyan 我再一次请求 我需要援助 |
[04:51] | Yes, I heard you the first ten times, | 是 你说的前十次我都听见了 |
[04:52] | and Rodolfo is on his way. | Rodolfo在来的路上了 |
[04:55] | Angela, until he arrives, | Angela 他来之前 |
[04:57] | will you please help us with the recovery? | 请你帮助我们做复原 |
[05:00] | Me? | 我吗 |
[05:01] | Yes. You. | 是的 你 |
[05:02] | Uh, yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:05] | Whatever you need, honey. | 不管你需要什么 亲爱的 |
[05:06] | Hey, Angie, do me a favor, | 嘿 Angie 帮我个忙 |
[05:08] | You find any more of these, you let me know. | 如果你找到更多的这个 告诉我 |
[05:10] | Uh. Ew. What is that? | 恶心 这是什么 |
[05:12] | That is an ascaris lumbricoides. | 这是人蛔虫 |
[05:14] | It’s a parasitic roundworm. | 是寄生蛔虫 |
[05:16] | Yeah. And the good news is this guy is still alive. | 是啊 好消息是这东西还活着 |
[05:19] | Okay. I am so canceling that hay ride with Michael Vincent. | 好吧 我要取消和Michael Vincent坐稻草车的计划了 |
[05:22] | Angela, I assure you the worm is not indigenous to the hay. | Angela 我向你保证虫子不是干草里本来就有的 |
[05:26] | It most likely came from within the victim | 最有可能是受害者 |
[05:28] | and vacated after death. | 死后从体内腾出来的 |
[05:29] | Whoa. Vacated, you mean, like came out of his… | 哇 腾出来 就像从他的 |
[05:32] | Okay. This is so much worse than I thought. | 够了 比我想的还糟糕 |
[05:35] | Hey, Cam, take a look at this guy. | 嘿 Cam 看看这家伙 |
[05:37] | Most often than not you find worms like this | 通常来说在贫穷的农村人中 |
[05:39] | in impoverished rural populations. | 你找不到这样的虫子 |
[05:41] | Is it just me or does this guy look desiccated? | 是我这么想还是这虫看起来很干枯 |
[05:43] | Well, yeah, he probably left his human hotel five, six days | 他可能离开人体有五六天了 |
[05:46] | and has been starving ever since. | 之后就一直饿着 |
[05:47] | Which would give us approximate time of death. | 给了我们大概的死亡时间 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:50] | The bone osteons in the femur are large but sparse, | 股骨的骨单位大而稀疏 |
[05:54] | which suggests the victim was in his late teens to early twenties. | 表明受害者年龄在十八九岁到二十岁出头 |
[05:59] | So we’re looking at a poor, | 所以我们在找一个贫穷 |
[06:02] | younger man from a rural area? | 年轻的乡下人吗 |
[06:04] | Probably some local farmer kid who got drunk, | 可能是当地农户的孩子喝醉了 |
[06:06] | wandered into the field and just passed out. | 游荡在地里然后昏倒了 |
[06:08] | Yeah. Maybe, but then, | 是 可能吧 但是 |
[06:10] | why was he wearing this? | 他为什么穿着这个 |
[06:12] | Is that a ski mask? | 这是个滑雪面具吗 |
[06:13] | Well, temperatures in northern Virginia | 每年这时候 |
[06:15] | can drop below freezing this time of year | 北弗吉尼亚的温度可以降到零度以下 |
[06:17] | Yeah, true, but if you’re so sensitive to cold | 是这样 但是如果你这么怕冷 |
[06:18] | the field isn’t necessarily the best place to hit the hay. | 地里不见得是睡觉的最好的地方 |
[06:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:22] | That one was an accident. I promise. | 那是个意外 我保证 |
[06:24] | Uh, guys. | 伙计们 |
[06:25] | I don’t think the victim was wearing a ski mask | 我不认为受害者是戴着滑雪面具 |
[06:27] | because he was chilly. | 是因为他怕冷 |
[07:06] | Well, uh, did some digging. | 做了点调查 |
[07:08] | Turns out there were 58 armed robberies in the tristate area | 发现在受害者被杀害那一周里 |
[07:11] | during the week that the victim was killed. | 在三州地带有58起持枪抢劫 |
[07:13] | How many involved a handgun… | 有多少起涉及手枪 |
[07:15] | Yeah, 19. Four of those were caught, | 19起 四个被抓了 |
[07:17] | which leaves us with 15 unknown masked bandits. | 就还剩下15个不知名的面具盗贼 |
[07:20] | Let’s get the rest to the lab, | 我们把剩下的交给实验室 |
[07:21] | see if they can narrow it down. | 看他们能不能缩小范围 |
[07:23] | Whoa. What the hell’s going on here? | 这里是怎么了 |
[07:25] | Well, you told me to make myself at home. | 你让我别拘束就像待在自己家一样 |
[07:28] | – Have a biscuit. – Yes. | – 吃块饼干吧 – 好的 |
[07:30] | I didn’t mean literally make yourself at home… | 我不是真的让你弄得和在家里一样 |
[07:31] | Those are cookies. | 这些是曲奇 |
[07:32] | Booth, go easy. He’s gonna stop making us snacks. | Booth 放轻松 你这样他就不会给我们做点心了 |
[07:35] | Did you find anything at all? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[07:36] | What I have is an an inchoate, nebulous glimmering of a case, | 我有的是对这个案子的朦胧隐约的想法 |
[07:41] | which involves secret societies, cannibalistic rituals, | 牵扯到秘密社团 食人仪式 |
[07:44] | and a brilliant young forensic anthropologist | 和一个聪明年轻的法医人类学家 |
[07:46] | who was coerced into a plot he didn’t fully comprehend. | 被强迫进入一个他不能完全理解的阴谋 |
[07:49] | Right. Okay, so you found nothing in Sweets’ notebook? | 好吧 你在Sweets的笔记本里什么都没找见吗 |
[07:51] | My dear fellows, that’s what I’m endeavoring to ascertain. | 我亲爱的朋友们 我正努力在查明 |
[07:55] | Why don’t we endeavor to find you a new office? | 不如我们努力给你找一间新的办公室 |
[07:57] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[07:58] | – All right. – All right? You’ll love it. | – 好吧 – 好吗 你会喜欢的 |
[08:00] | – You want me to… – No, no. No. | – 你想让我 – 不不 |
[08:02] | – No. No. – No Bobby? | – 不不 – 不拿警察摇头娃娃吗 |
[08:03] | No, no. It stays here. Thank you. | 不不 它留在这 谢谢 |
[08:04] | – Don’t… touch. – Okay. | – 别摸 – 好吧 |
[08:08] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[08:10] | So we need, uh, an assembled skull, like, yesterday. | 我们昨天就要一个组装好的头骨 |
[08:14] | Yeah. Give me an hour, tops. | 好的 最多给我一个小时 |
[08:15] | You have 20 minutes, | 你有20分钟 |
[08:16] | or I think Brennan is gonna have an aneurism. | 否则我觉得Brennan要得动脉瘤 |
[08:18] | She just lost her father. | 她刚刚失去了父亲 |
[08:20] | I think her crankiness is just a symptom of her grief.. | 我觉得她的偏执是她哀恸的一个症状 |
[08:22] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[08:23] | I just… I wish there was something we could do. | 我希望我们能做点什么 |
[08:26] | Hey. Have you found an ID? | 嘿 你确认死者身份了吗 |
[08:28] | Uh, not since I just finished putting on my gloves. | 没有 我才刚刚戴上手套 |
[08:30] | Yeah, well, I might have something. | 我有点线索 |
[08:32] | I got the results from the victim’s tox screen. | 我拿到了受害者的毒理检测结果 |
[08:34] | No drugs, no alcohol, | 没有毒品 没有酒精 |
[08:35] | but his blood did test positive for saline. | 但是他的血液里的盐含量的确是阳性 |
[08:37] | Saline? Like contact solution? | 盐? 比如隐形眼镜护理液吗 |
[08:39] | Well, uh, that could suggest a double red blood cell donation. | 表明有捐赠过双血红细胞 |
[08:42] | Double red cell? | 双血红细胞? |
[08:44] | Yeah. It’s a rare type of donation. | 是一种罕见的捐赠类型 |
[08:46] | I do it myself, but you can only give every four months. | 我自己就捐过 但你只能每四个月捐一次 |
[08:48] | Yeah. I’ll talk to my contact at the Red Cross. | 好 我会联系我在红十字的联系人 |
[08:51] | Since we have the victim’s age and gender, | 既然我们知道了受害者的年龄和性别 |
[08:53] | this could help determine ID. | 可以帮助我们确认身份 |
[08:56] | 30 minutes. | 30分钟 |
[08:59] | Dustin Doyle, 22 years old. | Dustin Doyle 22岁 |
[09:02] | He lived alone in Covington, Virginia. | 他自己住在弗吉尼亚州的卡温顿 |
[09:03] | He’s also got quite the record. | 他还有不少案底呢 |
[09:05] | Multiple accounts of breaking and entering, | 多次非法侵入私宅 |
[09:07] | petty theft, burglary. | 小偷小摸 盗窃 |
[09:08] | I see. So because of his past, | 这样啊 因为他过去的所作所为 |
[09:10] | you don’t think that he’s worthy of a proper investigation. | 你觉得他不值得好好审一审吗 |
[09:14] | What? No. I’m just saying | 什么 不 我只是说 |
[09:15] | that he had a checkered past. And I’m saying | 他有个丰富多彩的过去 我是说 |
[09:16] | And I’m saying | 我的意思是 |
[09:17] | that just because somebody has a record | 不能仅仅因为别人有案底 |
[09:19] | it shouldn’t define who they are. | 就断定他们是什么样的人 |
[09:20] | Dr. Brennan, just to be clear, | Dr. Brennan 我只是想说 |
[09:21] | you know that I’m not talking about your father here, right? | 你知道我不是在说你的父亲 对吧 |
[09:23] | I never said that you were. | 我没有说你那么做过 |
[09:24] | Oh, don’t let me interrupt. | 哦 我不想打断你们 |
[09:25] | But I could hardly pass this gorgeous creature without saying hello. | 但是我从这名美丽的女士身边走过时很难不和她打招呼 |
[09:29] | Dr. Wyatt. | Wyatt医生 |
[09:30] | So good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
[09:32] | Why are you wandering around with that cart? | 为什么你推着那个小车到处走 |
[09:34] | Oh, well, Agent Booth suggested | 哦 那个 Booth探员建议我 |
[09:36] | I take up residence in the conference room, | 在会议室工作 |
[09:38] | but as you can see, it’s occupied. | 但是正如你所见 会议室被占用了 |
[09:40] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 对 实在不好意思 |
[09:41] | Booth had to go to the chiropractor to get his back checked out. | Booth得去脊椎指压治疗师那检查一下他的后背 |
[09:44] | I guess I accidentally double-booked. | 我想我不小心多预约了一次 |
[09:45] | That’s the victim’s mother in there. | 受害者的母亲在那 |
[09:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:48] | Dr. Wyatt has come all this way to assist us, | Wyatt医生不远万里来到这是为了帮助咱们的 |
[09:52] | and you and Booth | 但是你和Booth |
[09:54] | couldn’t find a space for him to work? | 找不到个能让他工作的地方吗 |
[09:56] | It was a mistake. I-I’m sorry. | 这是个错误 实 实在抱歉 |
[09:57] | It’s extremely inconsiderate. | 这实在是考虑的太不周到了 |
[09:59] | Oh, really, it’s a slight inconvenience. | 哦 是么 只是有点不方便而已 |
[10:01] | One that needs to be remedied immediately. | 这个需要立即解决 |
[10:03] | I tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[10:05] | can you just give us a few minutes | 给我们几分钟可以吗 |
[10:06] | and then the room will be all yours. | 然后这个房间就全权交于你使用 |
[10:08] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:13] | I just… | 我只是 |
[10:15] | I don’t understand who could do something like this. | 我不知道谁能做这样的事情 |
[10:18] | Dustin never did anyone any harm. | Dustin从来不伤害任何人 |
[10:20] | I know that this is difficult, Mrs. Doyle, | 我知道这对您来说很不容易 Mrs. Doyle |
[10:23] | but can you tell us when you last saw your son? | 但您能告诉我们上次是什么时候见到您儿子的吗 |
[10:25] | I don’t know. Maybe two, three weeks ago. | 我记不清了 可能是两三周之前吧 |
[10:27] | That job of his made it hard for him to get away. | 他的工作让他很难抽身 |
[10:29] | To what job are you referring? | 你是说什么工作 |
[10:31] | He was just promoted to the manager of the Waffle Shack | 他刚刚晋升为华夫小屋的经理 |
[10:33] | on Thorndike Street. | 就在桑代克街上 |
[10:35] | Uh, ma’am, I hate to tell you, but, uh, | 呃 女士 我不想和你说这个 但是 |
[10:37] | our records show that Dustin was fired | 我们的记录显示Dustin六个月前 |
[10:39] | from that job six months ago. | 就被那个店辞退了 |
[10:41] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[10:42] | He… he told me all about that job, | 他告诉我他工作上所有的事 |
[10:45] | how well he was doing. | 他做的有多么好 |
[10:47] | Ms. Doyle, you have Parkinson’s, don’t you? | Ms. Doyle你得了帕金森 是吧 |
[10:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:52] | But how could you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[10:53] | The stoop of your shoulders, | 你的肩膀有些前屈 |
[10:55] | the soft tone in your voice, the… | 你柔和的嗓音 |
[10:58] | tremor in your hands. | 抖动的双手 |
[11:00] | Most people don’t notice. | 很多人不会注意到这些 |
[11:01] | It… it would be much worse without my medication. | 如果 如果没有药物会更糟糕 |
[11:04] | Mrs. Doyle, our records also show that | Mrs. Doyle 我们的调查还显示 |
[11:07] | you’re currently not employed. | 您最近也处于失业状态 |
[11:09] | No. | 对 |
[11:10] | Dustin is the one who has been taking care of me. | Dustin一直在照顾我 |
[11:14] | Prescriptions like yours could… | 您的处方药应该 |
[11:16] | cost upwards of $5,000, $10,000 a month. | 一个月至少需要花费五千刀到一万刀 |
[11:19] | Well, like I said… | 正如我所说的 |
[11:22] | …Dustin was an angel. | Dustin是一名天使 |
[11:27] | Dr. Saroyan | Dr. Saroyan. |
[11:28] | Perfect timing. I believe I have found something of note. | 时机正好 我觉得我发现了点重要的东西 |
[11:30] | Ah, what have you got? Cause of death? | 啊 你发现了什么 死亡原因吗 |
[11:32] | I’m afraid not. There are perimortem avulsion fractures | 恐怕不是 在C5的下边 |
[11:35] | on the inferior margin of the C5 | 和C6的上边 |
[11:37] | and the superior margin of the C6 vertebrae. | 在死时有撕裂性骨折 |
[11:39] | So the victim suffered whiplash. | 所以受害者被鞭打过 |
[11:41] | Yes. That would suggest that | 对 也就是说 |
[11:42] | he was in a car crash within hours of his death. | 在他死亡后的几个小时之后才出的车祸 |
[11:44] | Interesting. I just received ballistics on the gun | 有意思 我刚收到在尸体附近找到的枪 |
[11:47] | we found near the body. | 的弹道分析 |
[11:48] | It shows that it was fired | 分析显示那附近曾经开过火 |
[11:50] | and that there was one bullet missing from the chamber. | 在枪夹里少了一颗子弹 |
[11:52] | So between the car crash and the fact that Dustin fired his gun, | 所以时间就在发生车祸和Dustin开枪之间 |
[11:56] | that should help us to narrow down | 这样我们就可以缩小 |
[11:58] | the list of possible robberies. | 发生的抢劫案件了 |
[12:00] | I’ll let Booth know right away. | 我现在就通知Booth |
[12:02] | But before I do… | 在我这么做之前 |
[12:04] | I have a little something I’d like to give you. | 我想送你点东西 |
[12:08] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:09] | A gift. Um, you may or may not know, | 一个礼物 你可能知道 也可能不知道 |
[12:12] | but we have a tradition here at the Jeffersonian. | 但是在Jeffersonian我们有个传统 |
[12:16] | – Congratulations! – Oh… | – 恭喜你 – 哦 |
[12:19] | I heard you finished your doctorate, | 我听说你修完了你的博士学位 |
[12:21] | making you the first ever forensic anthropologist | 也让你成为了第一位同时在美国和古巴 |
[12:24] | to be certified in both the United States and Cuba. | 有法医人类学家证书的人 |
[12:27] | We are so fortunate to have you, Dr. Fuentes. | Dr. Fuentes有你在我们觉得很荣幸 |
[12:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:37] | Hey, Doc, sorry for interrupting your workflow, | 嘿 医生 实在不好意思打扰你工作 |
[12:40] | but this is the biggest TV screen in the building. | 但是这个是这栋楼里最大的电视 |
[12:42] | Oh, no, that’s fine. I-I look forward to a bit of telly | 哦 没事 我正想看会电视 |
[12:45] | it’ll be a refreshing palate cleanse | 我觉得能让我 |
[12:47] | after all the cannibalistic feasting | 在看过这些同类相食的盛宴之后 |
[12:50] | that I’ve had to consume. | 增添一些小清新的口味 |
[12:51] | So, what are we watching? | 那么 我们要看什么呢 |
[12:52] | A bank robbery. | 一场银行抢劫案 |
[12:53] | Ooh, goody! | 哦 太棒了 |
[12:54] | Okay, so of the 15 unsolved bank robberies committed last week, | 好的 上周有15起未被破获的银行劫案 |
[12:58] | I couldn’t find any where gunfire was exchanged, | 我找不到哪一起发生了枪击 |
[13:02] | but I did find one involving a car crash. | 但是我找到了一起发生车祸的 |
[13:05] | Uh, Bendsville Savings and Loan– | 哦 本斯维尔储蓄贷款 |
[13:08] | the bank is located ten miles from where the body was found. | 就在发现尸体十英里远的地方 |
[13:10] | Now, you see the mask? | 看 你看见那个面罩了吗 |
[13:12] | It matches the one found on our victim. | 和在咱们死者身上发现的一样 |
[13:14] | the robber is approximately the same size | 抢劫犯的体型也和 |
[13:17] | and build as our victim. | 死者的差不多 |
[13:19] | Whoa, whoa, hold on, hold on, | 喔 喔 停一下 停一下 |
[13:20] | I was enjoying that. | 我还没看够呢 |
[13:21] | Oh, I’m just… skipping ahead to the good parts. | 哦 我只是 跳过开头直接看精彩的部分 |
[13:24] | Now, fortunately, | 现在 幸运的是 |
[13:25] | the Bendsville Police Department all use dashboard cameras. | 本斯维尔的警察局都在用仪表板相机 |
[13:30] | I haven’t had this much excitement | 自从我上次烤完烈火阿拉斯加蛋糕后 |
[13:32] | since my last baked Alaska fiasco. | 就没这么激动过 |
[13:35] | Well, now we know how Dustin got his whiplash. | 现在我们知道Dustin是怎么被鞭子抽到的了 |
[13:38] | I got to say, this guy drives like a pro. | 我不得不说 这哥们开车像个老司机 |
[13:40] | Yeah, well, look at this. | 对 看这个 |
[13:42] | I was able to follow the chase | 我跟随他们 |
[13:44] | through a series of security cameras along Main Street. | 直到他们穿过了中央大街的监控摄像头 |
[13:48] | Big Brother may be watching, | 老大哥可能在看着呢 |
[13:50] | but he certainly knows how to make good TV. | 但是他知道怎么拍一部好的电视剧 |
[13:54] | Ding, dang, doodle! | 叮叮 铛铛 咚咚哒 |
[13:56] | I didn’t see that coming. | 我没看见那是怎么发生的 |
[13:57] | It might have been unexpected, | 也许当时发生的太出乎意料了 |
[13:59] | but this crash was not an accident. | 但是撞的这一下并不是事故 |
[14:01] | He timed it perfectly, running the stop sign. | 他时间掌握的很准 冲到停车标志那 |
[14:04] | So that second car means that your fast-driving bank robber | 因此第二辆车就意味着你们开快车的银行劫匪 |
[14:08] | was working with an accomplice. | 是有共犯的 |
[14:17] | We’re a small local bank. | 我们是本地的一个小银行 |
[14:20] | The $60,000 that was taken | 被拿走的6万刀 |
[14:21] | is about as much cash as we ever have on hand. | 是我们手上现有的所有现金 |
[14:23] | Think someone on the inside may have tipped him off? | 会不会是内部人员走漏了消息 |
[14:26] | Oh, no. Like I told those TV reporters, | 哦 不可能 就像我和电视台记者说的那样 |
[14:29] | everybody in town knows that Friday’s | 镇上的每个人都知道周五就是 |
[14:31] | when most people cash their checks. | 大多数人来银行存钱的时候 |
[14:32] | It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that | 这根本不需要什么天才头脑去发现 |
[14:34] | that’s when we have the most cash. | 我们什么时候现金最多 |
[14:35] | – Charlene, this is Agent, um… – Aubrey. FBI. | – Charlene 这位是探员 – Aubrey FBI |
[14:39] | Charlene was our brave teller who was held up. | Charlene是我们这的出纳员 就是她被劫持的 |
[14:42] | I’m sorry, I already spoke to an agent about the robbery. | 不好意思 我已经和一名警官说明了抢劫的事情 |
[14:44] | Yeah, this is about a homicide. | 对 这次是关于谋杀 |
[14:46] | The man who robbed you was murdered. | 抢你的人被杀了 |
[14:48] | Does that mean the money’s been recovered? | 那抢劫的钱是不是就能拿回来了 |
[14:50] | No, not yet. | 不 还不能 |
[14:51] | Working theory is that he had an accomplice | 我们发现他有一名共犯 |
[14:53] | that killed him for his cut. | 为了独吞就把他杀了 |
[14:54] | Now, listen, do either of you recognize this guy? | 现在听好了 你们两个有没有认识这个人的 |
[14:57] | Man by the name of Dustin Doyle? | 叫Dustin Doyle的这个人 |
[15:00] | No. He’s certainly not a customer. | 不 他肯定不是我们这的储户 |
[15:02] | I know every one of them by name, Agent Audrey. | 我知道每个储户的名字 Audrey探员 |
[15:05] | Aubrey. | 是Aubrey |
[15:06] | This is him. This is definitely the man who robbed me. | 就是他 就是这个人抢的我 |
[15:09] | I can tell. | 我可以肯定 |
[15:10] | I remember he had nice eyes. | 我记得他有双漂亮的眼睛 |
[15:13] | Nice eyes? The guy who held you at gunpoint? | 漂亮的眼睛 枪口对着你的这个男人 |
[15:15] | I know it sounds strange, | 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[15:17] | but he was kind, | 但是他人很好 |
[15:18] | all things considered. He was calm, collected, | 考虑到了所有的事情 他很镇定 淡定 |
[15:21] | he walked me through everything I needed to do. | 他告诉我我应该做的所有事情 |
[15:22] | Seems to me like this may not have been Dustin’s first heist. | 在我看来这应该不是Dustin第一次抢劫了 |
[15:26] | If it was, he certainly acted like he knew what he was doing. | 如果是 他表现得好像知道该做什么一样 |
[15:37] | No, Dr. Hodgins, don’t get up. | 不 Dr. Hodgins 别起来 |
[15:39] | Good Lord, don’t tell me | 我的天 别告诉我 |
[15:41] | that you’ve gone and joined the Freemasons. | 你已经参加了共济会了 |
[15:43] | Well, if I did, | 如果我那么做 |
[15:45] | I wouldn’t reveal it, now, would I? | 我也不会透漏的 对吧 |
[15:47] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[15:48] | Likewise, my friend. | 我也是 我的朋友 |
[15:50] | So to what do I owe this honor? | 我做了什么会获得如此殊荣 |
[15:51] | Hey, I thought you were taking a stab at Sweets’ files there. | 嘿 我看你在那看Sweets的文档 |
[15:54] | Yeah, a dead end, I’m afraid. But… | 对 恐怕是个死胡同 但是 |
[15:56] | by good fortune, I did get to see | 幸运的是 我确实看到了 |
[15:58] | a rather exciting video of our deceased | 一个关于我们去世的银行劫匪 |
[16:01] | bank robber being aided by an accomplice. | 被他的同伙救了的特别刺激的录像 |
[16:04] | And that got the little gray cells churning. | 那个就让我的脑部灰质细胞动起来了 |
[16:06] | Okay, Poirot, what do you got? | 好吧 大侦探波洛 你想到什么了 |
[16:08] | Well, “Accomplice” Made me think of “Apprentice.” | 共犯这个词让我想到了学徒 |
[16:12] | – Apprentice as in Gormogon? – Yeah. | – 像Gormogon的那种学徒 – 对 |
[16:15] | Now, correct me if I’m wrong, | 要是我说错了要纠正我 |
[16:16] | but Dr. Addy’s assertion is that he didn’t murder anyone, | 但是Dr. Addy断定他没有杀害任何人 |
[16:20] | but that the previous apprentice killed the lobbyist. | 但是前学徒杀死了说客 |
[16:24] | That’s right, yes. | 这就对了 是这样 |
[16:25] | And then Gormogon killed the apprentice to make room for Zack. | 然后Gormogon就杀了学徒为Zack留了位置 |
[16:27] | Killed him on the exact same night as the lobbyist, no less. | 就正好在杀死说客的同一天夜里 |
[16:30] | Wait, hold on a second, your-your gray cells | 等等 等一下 你的 你的灰质细胞 |
[16:32] | are getting me a little lost here. | 把我弄糊涂了 |
[16:33] | Well…in order to exonerate Dr. Addy, | 为了证明Dr. Addy的话 |
[16:37] | we need to find the previous apprentice | 我们需要找到之前的学徒 |
[16:39] | and examine his body for whatever evidence it may yield up. | 检查他的尸体 看有什么证据会浮现出来 |
[16:43] | The previous apprentice? | 之前的学徒? |
[16:45] | Who was murdered | 那个将近十年前被杀 |
[16:46] | and disposed of God knows where almost ten years ago. | 被抛尸在鬼才知道的地方的学徒 |
[16:49] | Well, unless you’ve got a better suggestion… | 除非你有更好的建议 |
[16:52] | I say let’s start right away. | 我提议我们马上开始 |
[17:00] | Dr. Saroyan | Dr. Saroyan. |
[17:02] | Let me guess– Dr. Brennan’s asking for the remains. | 让我猜猜 Dr. Brennan让你来要尸体 |
[17:05] | I’d say insisting is more accurate. | 我觉得坚持这词更准确一些 |
[17:07] | One… second. | 等一下 |
[17:09] | I just found this slug | 我刚刚在腹部主动脉上 |
[17:12] | lodged in the abdominal aorta. | 发现了一颗子弹 |
[17:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:15] | Well, judging by the size, | 根据大小判断 |
[17:17] | it’s a 357 caliber. | 这是一个357口径的枪 |
[17:18] | Same as the gun we found on Dustin Doyle. | 和我们在Dustin Doyle身上发现的枪一样 |
[17:21] | Stippling on the abdominal tissue | 布满了腹部组织 |
[17:22] | and an angled abrasion ring | 以及它成角度被磨损的环形 |
[17:23] | suggests he was shot at point-blank range. | 表明他在近距离平射程中被射中 |
[17:25] | But… this is interesting. | 但是 这很有意思 |
[17:28] | Take a look at his right hand. | 看看他的右手 |
[17:31] | Gunshot residue. | 枪击的残留 |
[17:32] | Which could mean he shot himself. | 能够说明他开枪射中了自己 |
[17:34] | Not exactly. | 并不准确 |
[17:35] | I also found torn ligaments in the wrist. | 我还在他的手腕部发现了被磨损的韧带 |
[17:37] | So, likely, there was a struggle, | 所以 似乎 说明曾有过挣扎打斗 |
[17:40] | and the killer turned the victim’s own gun against him. | 杀手让受害者的枪对准了受害者自己 |
[17:43] | – Excellent work. – Thank you. | – 干得漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[17:45] | You can take the remains now. | 你可以领走遗骸了 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:51] | Dr. Fuentes, I can’t help but notice | Dr. Fuentes 我不得不注意到 |
[17:53] | that you’re not wearing your new jacket. | 你没有穿你的新制服啊 |
[17:55] | Did I get the wrong size? | 是我给你的尺寸不对吗 |
[17:56] | No, no. No, no, it’s perfect. | 不不 不 它很完美 |
[17:59] | Thank you again for that. | 还要再次感谢你呢 |
[18:01] | You don’t think you’re getting out of this room | 你也知道你不给出解释 |
[18:03] | without an explanation, do you? | 是走不出这个房间的吧 是吗 |
[18:07] | As I’m sure you’re aware, there are very few jobs | 我确信你知道 在华盛顿特区 |
[18:09] | in the D.C. area for a forensic anthropologist. | 能提供给一个法医人类学家的工作少之又少 |
[18:12] | A fact that Arastoo reminds me of on a daily basis. | Arastoo每天都在提醒着我的一个事实 |
[18:15] | Getting my doctorate means that it’s time to move on. | 得到我的博士学位就意味着该是我离开的时候了 |
[18:18] | And wearing the jacket | 而穿上这件衣服 |
[18:19] | just makes it a little too real for me. | 让这个现实对我来说有点太真实了 |
[18:21] | And the fact that I’ll soon have to leave all of you. | 以及我即将离开你们所有人的这个事实 |
[18:25] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[18:27] | But you’re still coming to my wedding, right? | 但你还是会来参加我的婚礼的 对吗 |
[18:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:31] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[18:34] | And I love to party. | 而且我喜欢派对 |
[18:41] | Hey, got something you should look at. | 嘿 有些你应该看看的东西 |
[18:43] | Oh, how’s the back? | 噢 你的背怎么样了 |
[18:43] | Yeah, you know, I just got a slight adjustment, | 你知道 我就稍微动一下 |
[18:45] | but then it just moves the pain around. | 就让我到处都疼 |
[18:47] | I’ll be okay. What do you have? | 我会好的 你有什么要给我 |
[18:48] | Okay. Uh, this is surveillance footage from the bank’s parking lot | 好吧 这是银行停车场 |
[18:51] | on the days leading up to the robbery. | 在抢劫发生前几天里的监控录像 |
[18:53] | That’s Dustin’s car. | 那是Dustin的车 |
[18:55] | Yep. He was casing the joint for two, three days, | 是的 他那两三天都在踩点 |
[18:57] | which the bank manager might have noticed if he ever reviewed his tapes. | 银行经理如果看了录像的话应该会注意到的 |
[19:00] | What about his accomplice? | 他的同犯呢 |
[19:01] | Nothing yet, but I’ll keep looking. Hey, by the way, | 还没什么消息 但我会持续关注的 顺便一问 |
[19:04] | where did Gordon Gordon run off to? Little… | Gordon Gordon去哪了 |
[19:06] | – souffle emergency? – No, I sent him off to the lab | – 蛋奶酥出问题了吗 – 没 我让他去实验室了 |
[19:08] | to compare notes with Hodgins. | 和Hodgins一起对比笔记去了 |
[19:09] | What’s that you’re working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[19:11] | Credit card statements. | 信用卡账单 |
[19:12] | Our victim stayed in these hole-in-the-wall motels once a month. | 我们的被害人每个月都在这些阴暗狭窄的小旅馆逗留 |
[19:16] | Penhook, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州彭胡克市 |
[19:17] | – Bittenger, Maryland. – Yeah. | – 马里兰州的本庭根市 – 是的 |
[19:18] | Mocksville, North Carolina. | 北开来罗纳州的莫克斯维尔市 |
[19:20] | In each of these towns, there was a bank robbery | 每一个小镇 在Dustin逗留期间 |
[19:22] | while Dustin was there. | 都发生了银行抢劫案 |
[19:24] | So what I want you to do is I want you to call the motels, | 所以我想让你去给这些旅馆打电话 |
[19:26] | right, and get a list of all the other guests | 对 然后拿到在Dustin住在那里的同时 |
[19:28] | that were staying there while Dustin was staying there, | 也在那里的其他顾客的名单 |
[19:31] | and hopefully, we’ll find the…? | 希望是 我们能找到 |
[19:33] | – Accomplice. – That’s it! | – 共犯 – 就是那样 |
[19:34] | Hey. You’re on it. | 嘿 就这么办了 |
[19:35] | So, the accomplice’s car has no license plate on it. | 所以 共犯的车没有牌照 |
[19:38] | Yeah, and those windows are too tinted to give us an I.D. | 是啊 车窗贴膜的颜色太深没法辨认身份 |
[19:41] | What about the car itself? | 车子本身呢 |
[19:42] | Well, it looks like a junker, | 哦 看起来是辆破车 |
[19:44] | like it’s just a bunch of mismatched parts. | 像一堆错误组合的配件似的 |
[19:46] | Like Frankenstein’s monster, but the car version. | 很像弗兰肯斯坦式怪兽的汽车版本 |
[19:46] | 弗兰肯斯坦:是英国作家玛丽·雪莱在1818年创作的长篇 小说中创造用许多碎尸块拼接成一个怪兽的疯狂科学家 | |
[19:49] | Yes, but the body from that monster | 是啊 但那汽车怪兽的车身 |
[19:51] | is from a 1973 Caprice Classic! | 来自于1973年的凯普斯瑞经典款 |
[19:54] | That is the largest model Chevy ever built. | 是雪佛兰公司曾做过的最大型号了 |
[19:56] | Geez, I never realized you knew so much about cars. | 天呐 我从未发觉你对汽车还了解那么多 |
[19:58] | Growing up in a country that banned imported automobiles after 1959, | 在一个从1959年以后就禁止进口汽车的国家里长大 |
[20:02] | you tend to live a rich fantasy life. | 你也会活在丰富多彩的幻想生活里的 |
[20:04] | Is it me, or do those tires look too large for that body? | 是我的错觉吗 还是这些轮胎在那车身上显得太大了 |
[20:08] | Well, they’re all-terrain, and… | 他们是全路况轮胎 而且 |
[20:10] | unlike the rest of the car, they’re relatively new. | 不像车子的其他部分 它们很新 |
[20:13] | Wait. That is not the original bumper. | 等等 那保险杠不是原装的 |
[20:16] | Okay, uh, let’s run a search. | 好吧 那我们来检索一下 |
[20:23] | It’s from a ’77 Cadillac Coupe de Ville. | 它来自77年的凯迪拉克帝 |
[20:27] | That is a heavy, strong bumper. | 那是个很重很强的保险杠 |
[20:29] | That car may look like hell on wheels, | 那车的轮子是看起来很糟糕 |
[20:31] | but you can’t beat it in terms of toughness. | 但在韧性方面是无敌的 |
[20:33] | So whoever this mysterious road bandit is… | 所以不管这个神秘的路匪是谁 |
[20:36] | He built a car ideal for smashing and crashing. | 他造了一辆用来碾碎和摧毁的车 |
[20:45] | I know I might lose my James Beard Award if I say this, | 我知道如果我这么说大概会丢了我的詹姆斯比尔德美食大奖 |
[20:48] | but I honestly think the simple appeal of diner food | 但我真心觉得简单的餐车食物对我的吸引力 |
[20:51] | is… timeless. | 真是无穷无尽的 |
[20:52] | I’ll tell you, I couldn’t agree more, Doc. | 我会告诉你我不能同意更多了吗 |
[20:53] | Well, unfortunately, both of your meals are… | 不幸的是 你们俩的食物里 |
[20:56] | filled with saturated fats, | 充满了饱和脂肪 |
[20:57] | which have been linked to… | 它可能会引起 |
[20:59] | heart disease, high cholesterol and stroke. | 心脏病 高胆固醇和中风 |
[21:02] | Bones, come on, we’re trying to eat here. | Bones 算了吧 我们正吃饭呢 |
[21:03] | I’m just stating a fact. | 我只是陈述个事实 |
[21:05] | I understand that you’re stating a fact, | 我知道你在陈述事实 |
[21:06] | but we haven’t seen Gordon Gordon in a while here. | 但是我们好久都没有在这和Gordon碰面了 |
[21:08] | We may never see him again if he dies of a heart attack. | 如果他因为心脏病死掉的话我们就再也见不到他了 |
[21:10] | – She doesn’t mean that. – Yes, I do. | – 她不是那个意思 – 不 我是 |
[21:12] | – I’d appreciate if you didn’t speak for me. Booth. – Bones. | – 如果你不替我说话的话我会更感激的 – Bones |
[21:16] | Everything all right, Agent Booth? | 一切还顺利吗 Booth探员 |
[21:17] | No, it’s Aubrey. It turns out those fleabag motels that Dustin visited, | 不怎么样 是Aubrey 发现Dustin去的廉价汽车旅馆 |
[21:22] | they’re all booked with demolition derby competitors. | 被撞车大赛的参赛选手订满了 |
[21:24] | Heh! I’m hardly surprised, | 嘿 我真是一点儿也不惊讶 |
[21:25] | given the way they were driving during the getaway. | 看看他们逃跑途中的驾车风格就知道了 |
[21:27] | – Wait, what’s a demolition derby? – Oh! | – 等等 什么是撞车大赛 – 噢 |
[21:29] | – Oh! – Oh, my dear, | – 噢 – 噢我的天呐 |
[21:30] | it’s the absolute pinnacle of American culture. | 那绝对是美国文化的巅峰啊 |
[21:33] | You get these old junk-boxes slamming | 你开着这些破烂车 |
[21:35] | and smashing into each other, bursting into flames, | 然后互相摧毁粉碎 燃烧爆炸 |
[21:38] | until there’s only one vehicle left standing. | 直到留下最后一辆车 |
[21:40] | See? Bam! | 看见没 砰 |
[21:42] | That is absolutely barbaric. | 那完全是野蛮人行径 |
[21:45] | Okay, come on. Aubrey says there’s one this weekend. | 好吧 别这样 Aubrey说这周末有一个 |
[21:46] | What do you say, you want to tag along with me, Doc? | 你怎么说 医生 你想尾随我去吗 |
[21:49] | I tell you what. Hmm? | 我给你讲 |
[21:50] | Why don’t you both go undercover | 不如你们去当卧底 |
[21:53] | and compete? | 然后比赛 |
[21:54] | – Yeah, that’s a…What do you say, Bones? – No! | – 这… Bones 你觉得怎么样 – 不 |
[21:57] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 不去 太危险了 |
[21:58] | Especially with your back ailment. | 特别是你的背还疼着 |
[22:00] | I’ll be fine. Okay. I’ll get over it. | 我没事的 我克服得了 |
[22:01] | I have no interest in those childish antics. | 我对这些幼稚的行为不感兴趣 |
[22:04] | Fine. I’ll just go by myself. | 好吧 那我就自己去了 |
[22:05] | I didn’t think you’d want to drive one of those cars, anyway. | 反正我不觉得你会想开那种车的 |
[22:07] | – Why? Because I’m a woman? – I didn’t say that. | – 为什么 因为我是女人 – 我没这么说 |
[22:08] | Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, no. | 啧啧啧啧 不 |
[22:10] | On second thought, I order you both to participate. | 经过考虑 我要求你们俩都参赛 |
[22:13] | On the one hand, you’ll get a better handle on | 一方面 如果你在里面的话 能更好地把握 |
[22:15] | who Dustin’s accomplice was if you’re on the inside, | 谁是Dustin的共犯 |
[22:17] | and on the other hand, I think the aggression of the derby | 另一方面 我觉得撞车大赛的进攻性 |
[22:21] | will be rather therapeutic for you, Dr. Brennan. | 对你也是个治疗 Dr. Brennan |
[22:23] | Therapeutic, what do you say, Bones? | 治愈的 你说呢 Bones |
[22:30] | I’d say that Buck and Wanda Moosejaw | 我要说Buck和Wanda Moosejaw |
[22:32] | – have some car shopping to do. – Boom! Yeah. | – 要去做些汽车大采购了 – 棒 耶 |
[23:06] | Wanda, Wanda, Wanda, what do you say, Wanda? | Wanda 感觉如何 Wanda |
[23:08] | You ready to kick some tailpipe ass? | 准备好踢排气管的屁股了吗 |
[23:10] | Booth, this is a mistake. | Booth 我们不该来的 |
[23:11] | Listen, Bones. Yeah. | 听着 Bones |
[23:13] | – You got to stay in character with me, all right? – All right. | – 你要跟我一样演得入戏点 好吗 – 好吧 |
[23:16] | – Buck. Honey. – Yeah. Yep. | – Buck 亲爱的 – 嗯哼 |
[23:17] | This was a mistake. | 这就是个错误 |
[23:19] | Honestly, you think the killer would be stupid enough | 讲真 你觉得杀手会蠢到 |
[23:22] | to show up here? | 在这里现身吗 |
[23:23] | Come on, it’s a demolition derby. | 拜托 这可是撞车大赛啊 |
[23:24] | – Oh. Fair enough. – All right, look. | – 噢 说得对 – 好吧 听着 |
[23:25] | Just remember what Gordon Gordon said. | 就记住Gordon的话就好了 |
[23:27] | What? That this would be therapeutic for me? | 什么话 这个对我来说很治愈吗 |
[23:29] | I find that dubious to say the least. | 至少我很怀疑这个说法 |
[23:31] | Well, take a look around at the cars and the names | 看看周围的车和车上的名字 |
[23:34] | on the cars– it will tell us a lot. | 会告诉我们很多事的 |
[23:36] | I’ll keep my eye out for a car named | 那我会睁大眼睛找一辆叫 |
[23:38] | Killer Bank Robber Accomplice. | 银行劫匪共犯杀人犯的车 |
[23:40] | Bones | Bones. |
[23:41] | Here. Look, look. Look at that. | 这里 看 看 看那个 |
[23:43] | There, right there. That car there. | 那 就是那儿 那边那辆车 |
[23:45] | – “Filthy Rich.” Well, that’s a stretch, – Yeah. | – “Filthy Rich”(富得流油) 好吧 那有点过分 – 是啊 |
[23:47] | but I imagine a bank robber | 但我想象一个银行劫匪 |
[23:49] | could name a car that. | 有可能给一个车起这么个名字的 |
[23:51] | Oh, no. Look at the body, all right? | 哦 不 看那个车身 对吗 |
[23:52] | That’s from a ’77 Coupe de Ville | 那是77年的凯迪拉克帝的 |
[23:55] | and the bumper and the-the doors are from a ’73 Chevy Caprice. | 保险杠和车门是来自73年的雪佛兰凯普斯瑞 |
[23:59] | The two models that the accomplice’s car was comprised of. | 这两个型号都跟共犯的车上的零件组成一致 |
[24:04] | I think we should go find that driver. | 我想我们应该去找那个司机了 |
[24:05] | Be advised, | 请注意 |
[24:06] | the race will be starting in five minutes. | 比赛会在五分钟后开始 |
[24:09] | Now, to locate the apprentice’s body, | 现在 要定位那位学徒的尸体 |
[24:13] | what we need to do first | 我们要做的第一件事 |
[24:14] | is to get inside the mind of Gormogon himself. | 就是进入到Gormogon他自己的思想里 |
[24:17] | You’re gonna get into the mind of a cannibal while eating? | 你是在吃东西的时候能进入一个食人魔的思想里吗 |
[24:20] | Well, human tastes like chicken. | 嗯 人肉吃起来跟鸡肉差不多 |
[24:22] | Okay, one, that’s disgusting. | 好吧 第一 那就很恶心了 |
[24:24] | Two, what if that’s exactly what happened? | 第二 如果那恰恰就这么发生了呢 |
[24:27] | What if he just ate his apprentice? | 如果他就是吃了自己的学徒怎么办 |
[24:28] | No, no, no. I don’t think he’d do that. | 不 不 不 我觉得他不会那样做的 |
[24:29] | You see, in Gormogon’s eyes, the apprentice failed him. | 你看 在Gormogon的眼睛里 学徒让他失望了 |
[24:32] | He’s not as worthy as our Dr. Addy. | 他不如我们的Dr. Addy有价值 |
[24:35] | Yeah. Plus, we know that the body has to be somewhere | 是啊 而且 我们知道尸体应该在特区的某个地方 |
[24:37] | in the D.C. area, because Zack said | 因为Zack说过 |
[24:39] | when Gormogon left with the body, | 当Gormogon带走尸体时 |
[24:40] | he was only gone for a few hours. | 他只消失了几个钟头 |
[24:42] | Yes, but where would he go? | 是的 但是 他会去哪儿呢 |
[24:44] | I-I-I don’t believe he’d just | 我 我 我不认为他仅仅 |
[24:46] | deposit him in some shallow grave. | 把他埋在某个浅坟里 |
[24:48] | Like the Masons, Gormogon was a slave to ritual. | 和共济会的人一样 Gormogon也是一个仪式的奴隶 |
[24:52] | Uh, hey. | 呃 嘿 |
[24:53] | Sorry to interrupt, but Dr. Hodgins, | 抱歉打断你们 但是 Dr. Hodgins |
[24:55] | you had something to show me? | 你有东西要给我看吗 |
[24:56] | Right, yeah. Cam, so in my initial examination, | 正是 Cam 在我最初的检测里 |
[24:59] | I actually swabbed the victim’s hands and found coconut oil, | 我擦拭了被害人的手发现了椰子油 |
[25:02] | – argan oil, honey and royal jelly. – Ah. | – 摩洛哥坚果油 蜂蜜和蜂王浆 – 啊 |
[25:04] | If you added crushed almonds that | 如果你再加入碎杏仁 |
[25:06] | would be a delicious Moroccan dish called amlou. | 那就会是一道非常美味的摩洛哥菜 叫作阿穆卤 |
[25:09] | Or more likely, it’s a high-end hair oil, | 或者更可能的是 一种高端发油 |
[25:12] | but I found none of that in the victim’s own hair. | 但是我在被害人自己的头发里并没找到 |
[25:15] | Which would suggest that he put his fingers | 说明他在死前把手指插入了 |
[25:17] | in another person’s hair just prior to death. | 另一个人的头发 |
[25:22] | Well, I’ll let Booth know. | 好吧 我要告知Booth |
[25:24] | How are you guys coming? | 你们进展如何了 |
[25:25] | Swimmingly. | 顺顺利利 |
[25:27] | Yeah. Which is the British stiff upper lip way | 是啊 也就是用英国人死要面子式的说法 |
[25:28] | of saying we’ve got absolutely nothing. | 在说我们一无所获 |
[25:36] | – Can my sister and I get a selfie? – Sure. | – 我和我妹妹能跟你拍个自拍吗 – 当然 |
[25:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:42] | Thank you so much. | 十分感谢 |
[25:44] | Howdy, look at what we got here. | 你好啊 看看这家伙 |
[25:46] | Well, you must be Filthy Rich. | 那么 你肯定是Filthy Rich(富得流油) |
[25:49] | Yes, I am. Yeah. | 是 就是我 |
[25:51] | Thank you for noticing. | 多谢关注 |
[25:52] | -I’m Buck. This here, she’s Wanda. – Howdy. | – 我是Buck 这一位 她是Wanda – 你好 |
[25:55] | Never seen you around here before. | 从没见过你们两位啊 |
[25:57] | – Is this your first derby? – Oh. | – 这是你们第一次参加比赛吗 – 哦 |
[25:58] | A good friend of ours told us about this place. | 我们的一个好朋友告诉我们有这个比赛 |
[26:00] | – Dustin Doyle… Yeah. – Dustin? | – Dustin Doyle 对 – Dustin |
[26:03] | He sold me some parts for my ride. | 他曾经卖给我一些汽车零件 |
[26:07] | Are you sniffing my hair? | 你刚才闻我的头发吗 |
[26:08] | I was just curious what kind of product you use. | 我就是在好奇你用什么洗发水 |
[26:11] | No product. | 不是洗发水 |
[26:13] | Home recipe. Mayonnaise based. | 家里自制的 蛋黄酱做底 |
[26:15] | It’s what gives it its luster. | 使头发特别有光泽 |
[26:17] | – Mayonnaise. – Now don’t judge. | – 蛋黄酱 – 别评论啊 |
[26:18] | It sounds tasty. | 听起来很美味 |
[26:19] | Now I’m gonna give you some advice. | 现在我要给你们一点建议 |
[26:21] | Does it involve condiments? | 跟调料有关吗 |
[26:24] | There’s no colluding | 在撞车大赛里 |
[26:25] | in demolition derby. | 是不能两人串通的 |
[26:27] | You think because we’re married we’re gonna team up? | 你认为我们结婚了就会组队吗 |
[26:29] | And because you know Dustin. That boy’s a cheat. | 还因为你们认识Dustin 那孩子作弊 |
[26:32] | Meaning he’s colluded before. | 意思是说他以前跟人串通咯 |
[26:33] | – He has a partner? – Ray Kimball. | – 他有同伙吗 – Ray Kimball |
[26:36] | He and Dustin are as thick as thieves. | 他和Dustin可是狐朋狗友 |
[26:38] | Thick as thieves, like your hair. | 这么亲密啊 就像你头发那么密 |
[26:41] | Okay, can you move in closer to the left temporal, por favor? | 好 你能往左颞叶移近一点吗 麻烦了 |
[26:46] | All right, see those two cuts on the bone? | 很好 看到骨头上的两个切口了么 |
[26:47] | They’re approximately the same size | 他们的尺寸大致相同 |
[26:48] | and they appear to be parallel. | 他们看起来是平行的 |
[26:49] | Suggesting Dustin wasn’t struck in the head twice, | 表明Dustin并没有被打中头两次 |
[26:52] | but once with an object that has | 而是使用一个物体击中一次 |
[26:56] | a 1.2 centimeter gap in it. | 造成两条距离1.2厘米宽的裂缝 |
[26:58] | Okay. Zoom in a little bit closer, please. | 好的 请再稍微拉近一点 |
[27:01] | There. Just as I suspected. | 看 跟我猜想得一样 |
[27:02] | Both lines have indentations with a similar zigzag pattern. | 两条线都呈锯齿状 其锯齿图案很相似 |
[27:05] | Yeah. I don’t, I don’t see it. | 是 我没 没看到 |
[27:07] | Okay. Do me a favor. Pull up an image of a monkey wrench. | 好 帮我个忙 找一张活动扳手的图出来 |
[27:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:11] | Ta-da. | 有了 |
[27:13] | Does this mean our victim was hit with a wrench | 这是不是说明受害者被扳手打中头 |
[27:16] | and shot in the gut? | 然后被枪打中肚子 |
[27:17] | Well, judging by hemorrhagic staining, | 那个 从出血范围来看 |
[27:19] | the blow to the face predated the gunshot | 打在脸上的伤要早于枪伤 |
[27:21] | by at least a few hours. | 早至少几个小时 |
[27:22] | Busy day. Beaten and shot and still had time | 很忙啊 被打了 被枪击 还有时间 |
[27:26] | to run his fingers through a woman’s hair. | 把手指伸到女人头发里去 |
[27:27] | Well, actually, | 那个 其实 |
[27:28] | I am not so sure that it was a woman’s hair he was holding. | 我不确定他抓的是女人头发 |
[27:31] | -The plot thickens. – hmm. | – 情节又深入了啊 – 嗯 |
[27:32] | Well, it’s not what you think. We ran a simulation. | 那个 不是你想得那样 我们做了一个模拟 |
[27:35] | A simulation of a man rubbing another man’s hair. | 一个男人摩挲另一个男人头发的模拟 |
[27:38] | Not exactly. I found bone bruising on the victim’s left patella. | 不一定 我在受害人左膝盖骨上找到了骨挫伤 |
[27:41] | The move was a Muay Thai | 这一下是泰拳 |
[27:43] | – knee strike. – Pow. | – 膝盖攻击 – 砰 |
[27:44] | Ooh. That looks painful. | 哦 看起来好痛 |
[27:45] | Well, not just painful. | 那个么 不仅仅是痛而已 |
[27:46] | A blow like that would leave bruising | 这么打一下会留下伤痕 |
[27:48] | – that should still be evident. – I’ll let Aubrey know. | – 这应该算证据 – 我来告诉Aubrey |
[27:50] | He should be at the derby by now. | 他现在应该已经在比赛现场了 |
[27:52] | Whoa. Aubrey went undercover, too? | 喔 Aubrey也去当卧底了吗 |
[27:54] | He’s not driving, but I’m sure whatever he’s doing, | 他不参加比赛 不过我确定不论他做什么 |
[27:57] | he’s fully committed to the part. | 他肯定全身心投入 |
[28:06] | Hello. | 喂 |
[28:07] | Cam. Hey, sorry. I’m, uh… | Cam 嘿 不好意思 我 |
[28:10] | So what are you eating? Funnel cake or a corn dog? | 你在吃什么啊 漏斗蛋糕还是玉米热狗啊 |
[28:12] | It’s, uh, more of a hybrid, actually. Little bit of both. | 更像是一种混合 算是都有吧 |
[28:14] | What do you got? | 有什么消息 |
[28:15] | Our victim struck his attacker hard, | 我们的受害人也狠狠打了攻击他的人 |
[28:17] | – so be on the lookout… – Thanks. | – 所以要注意 – 谢谢 |
[28:18] | …for anyone with bruising on their face. | 脸上有伤的人 |
[28:20] | Bruising on the face. Hold on a second. | 脸上有伤么 等会儿 |
[28:24] | I just located Ray Kimball, the driver | 我刚看到了Ray Kimball 就是 |
[28:26] | that Dustin Doyle was colluding with. | 跟Dustin Doyle串通的司机 |
[28:28] | Well, be careful. From what we can tell, he struck our victim | 好 要小心 就我们所知 他用一把 |
[28:31] | with a monkey wrench before shooting him. | 活动扳手打了受害人 又射了他一枪 |
[28:33] | Will do. Thanks. | 我会的 多谢 |
[28:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[28:36] | Hey, man. | 嗨 哥们 |
[28:37] | How you doing? | 你怎么样啊 |
[28:38] | Big, big fan. I got to tell you. | 我得说 我可是超级粉丝 |
[28:40] | That is one hell of a ride you got there. | 你这个家伙可真棒啊 |
[28:43] | Dude. What are you doing, man? | 老兄 你这是在做什么 |
[28:45] | Get your food off my car. | 把你的吃的从我车上拿走 |
[28:46] | Ooh. Nice set of tools, too. | 哦 这套工具也很不错 |
[28:48] | There blood on that wrench? | 扳手上是有血迹吗 |
[28:50] | Bro, I don’t know who the hell you think you are, | 哥们 我不知道你认为你是哪位 |
[28:52] | but if you don’t pick that up, | 不过你要是不把那玩意拿走 |
[28:54] | there’s gonna be a hell of a lot more blood on this wrench. | 那我这把扳手上可就不止这么点血了 |
[28:56] | Put it down. You don’t want to do that. | 快放下 你可不想这么干 |
[29:03] | You got a dent in your car. | 你车上有个凹痕 |
[29:04] | More bad news, you’re under arrest, pal. | 还有个坏消息 你被捕了 伙计 |
[29:12] | All right, Ray. Why don’t you take a seat? | 好了 Ray 你不如坐下 |
[29:13] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 我有些问题要问你 |
[29:17] | No, man. This ain’t right. | 不 这可不对劲 |
[29:19] | You didn’t tell me you were FBI. | 你都没告诉我你是FBI |
[29:21] | So what, you’re saying it’s okay to swing a wrench at a guy, | 那又怎么样 所以你认为可以朝人挥扳手 |
[29:23] | as long as he’s not in the bureau? | 只要他不是局里的人吗 |
[29:24] | You mean like you did with Dustin Doyle. | 就像你对Dustin Doyle做的一样吧 |
[29:28] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:29] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[29:30] | I think that something went wrong at your last heist. | 我认为你们上一次抢劫出了乱子 |
[29:33] | What? | 什么 |
[29:35] | No. Heist? | 不 抢劫 |
[29:38] | – I don’t even know what that is. – Come on. | – 我都不知道那个词是什么 – 得了吧 |
[29:39] | You don’t know what a heist is? It’s like a robbery. | 你不知道什么是抢劫吗 就是打劫啊 |
[29:41] | You know what a robbery is, right? | 你知道什么是打劫 对吧 |
[29:43] | Yes. I mean… not firsthand or nothing. | 是 我是说 不是什么一手消息之类的 |
[29:47] | Look. This is just a big misunderstanding, okay? | 你看 这就是大误会 好吗 |
[29:51] | I mean, maybe I hit Dustin, | 我可能打了Dustin |
[29:52] | but if he’s saying that I heisted a bank… | 但是如果他说我抢了银行 |
[29:54] | No. Dustin isn’t saying anything, Ray. Dustin’s dead. | 不 Dustin什么都没说 Dustin死了 |
[29:59] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[30:01] | I think you’re trying to trick me. | 我觉得你在耍我 |
[30:02] | Ray, I could trick you by pretend throwing a ball | Ray 我如果想耍你 可以假装扔个球 |
[30:04] | and palming it in my hand. | 然后自己接住 |
[30:05] | Now, you didn’t know that Dustin was dead, did you? | 那么 你不知道Dustin死了 对吧 |
[30:09] | And you’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[30:10] | I’m not scared. | 我没有害怕 |
[30:15] | But I’m not saying another word. | 不过我现在什么都不会说 |
[30:17] | Not till I speak with a lawyer. | 我要先跟律师谈 |
[30:26] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[30:26] | We have been at this all day. | 我们在这忙了一整天 |
[30:28] | We’ve got absolutely nothing. | 什么结果都没有 |
[30:30] | If you don’t watch your anger, Dr. Hodgins, | 如果你不控制自己的怒火 Dr. Hodgins |
[30:33] | I have a good mind to send you off | 我会很乐意把你也送到 |
[30:34] | to the demolition derby, too. | 撞车大赛现场去 |
[30:36] | Sorry. It’s just I promised Zack I wouldn’t let him down. | 对不起 只是我答应过Zack不会让他失望 |
[30:38] | You know, I-I’ve been thinking about you said regarding | 你知道吗 我一直在想你说的 |
[30:41] | Gormogon’s love-hate relationship | 关于Gormogon和共济会会员们 |
[30:43] | with the Freemasons. | 之间的爱恨关系 |
[30:45] | What if he did bury his apprentice | 如果万一他确实根据共济会会员的 |
[30:49] | according to Masonic ritual? | 仪式来安葬他的学徒呢 |
[30:50] | Gormogon wouldn’t do that because the apprentice | Gormogon没这么做 因为学徒 |
[30:52] | – betrayed him. -No, no, no, no. | – 背叛了他 – 不不不 |
[30:54] | He wouldn’t dispose of the body with any kind of reverence, | 他不会使用任何带尊敬意味的方法来处理尸体 |
[30:58] | but what if he employed some Masonic ritual | 可如果他用了共济会会员的仪式 |
[31:00] | that symbolized betrayal? | 这仪式代表的是背叛 |
[31:02] | The apprentice was a traitor, so-so he didn’t put his bones | 这个学徒是个叛徒 所以他没有把他的骨头 |
[31:06] | in the, uh, Widow’s Son skeleton. | 放到寡妇的儿子的骨架上 |
[31:08] | – Maybe… – Hmm. He also didn’t eat them | – 可能 – 嗯 他也没吃他们 |
[31:10] | because, you know, to him, he was basically poisonous, so… | 因为 对他来说 学徒基本上很恶毒 所以… |
[31:15] | Th-that’s it. | 就是这个了 |
[31:17] | It’s the acacia tree. | 是金合欢树 |
[31:19] | No. Th-the acacia tree surely symbolizes, uh, | 不 金合欢树确实象征着 嗯 |
[31:22] | the immortality of the soul. | 灵魂的不朽 |
[31:23] | Yes. It does that, but also the acacia itself | 是的 没错 可是金合欢本身 |
[31:26] | is inedible and poisonous, | 是有毒的 不可食用 |
[31:28] | which is the perfect symbol | 正好是完美的象征 |
[31:29] | for a poisonous, outcast apprentice. | 象征着一个恶毒的 被逐出师门的学徒 |
[31:31] | So if we can identify | 所以如果我们能找出 |
[31:33] | all the acacia trees in the local area, | 本地所有的金合欢树 |
[31:36] | then it’s possible that the apprentice will be buried | 那么有可能这个学徒会被埋在 |
[31:39] | in close proximity. | 附近的地方 |
[31:42] | Yeah. Oh. | 对 |
[31:44] | I like it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[31:47] | So I just finished testing the blood on Ray Kimball’s wrench. | 我刚刚完成了对Ray Kimball的扳手上血迹的测试 |
[31:49] | It definitely came from the victim. | 绝对是受害人的血 |
[31:51] | Was Aubrey able to get a confession? | Aubrey有没有拿到供词呢 |
[31:53] | No. I just spoke to him. | 没有 我刚跟他说话来着 |
[31:54] | He said Ray Kimball seemed genuinely shocked | 他说Ray Kimball在听说Dustin死了的时候 |
[31:56] | to hear Dustin was dead, and that he seemed scared. | 看起来非常震惊 而且很害怕 |
[31:58] | I am not surprised, given the evidence I found. | 我不惊讶 就目前的证据来说 |
[32:01] | Look at the humeral head of the victim’s right arm. | 看一下受害人右臂的肱骨头 |
[32:04] | – Is that an avulsion fracture? – Yes. | – 那是一处撕裂性骨折吗 – 对 |
[32:06] | And there’s a corresponding fracture | 在左边的肱骨头上也有 |
[32:07] | on the left humerus as well. | 相对应地骨折 |
[32:09] | Which means Dustin’s arms | 说明Dustin的双臂 |
[32:10] | were likely pulled backwards and held there. | 有可能被拉到背后 然后固定住 |
[32:12] | Which explains the lack of defensive wounds. | 这就解释了没自卫伤痕 |
[32:15] | Dustin couldn’t fight back | Dustin没办法反抗 |
[32:16] | because someone was holding his arms. | 因为有人抓着他的双臂 |
[32:17] | Well, and if that was done at the same time | 那么 如果这是发生在同一时间的话 |
[32:19] | Ray hit his face with a wrench… | 就是Ray拿扳手打他 |
[32:20] | It points to a second accomplice. | 表明有第二个同伙 |
[32:32] | Hey, Wanda. | 嘿 Wanda |
[32:34] | I just got off the phone with Cam, okay? | 我刚刚跟Cam通了电话 |
[32:35] | She’s saying it’s likely that Ray has another partner. | 她说有可能Ray还有一个同伙 |
[32:38] | – What do you mean, “Likely”? – Likely, I mean… | – 可能 是什么意思 – 可能啊 就是 |
[32:39] | Listen. Aubrey agrees, man. Ray was really scared in interrogation. | 听着 Aubrey也同意 Ray在审讯时真的吓坏了 |
[32:42] | Booth, I don’t want to be here. | Booth 我不想在这儿 |
[32:43] | I need to get back to the lab. | 我得回实验室去 |
[32:44] | Nope. Come on. We got to get going. | 不 别啊 我们得继续 |
[32:46] | The derby’s gonna be starting soon. | 撞车就要开始了呢 |
[32:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:49] | The whole reason we’re here is to solve a case, not to… | 我们在这儿的所有原因就是破案子 不是 |
[32:52] | pointlessly smash into cars. | 毫无目的的撞车玩 |
[32:54] | All right, look, | 那好 听着 |
[32:55] | my gut is telling me that we can still find this guy, | 我的直觉告诉我 我们还是有机会找到这家伙 |
[32:58] | that he’s out here, all right? So Gordon Gordon says | 他肯定在这里 对吗 然后Gordon还说 |
[32:59] | – it’s good for you, too. – Booth. | – 这对你有好处 – Booth |
[33:01] | – What? – Demolition derby’s not therapy. | – 怎么 – 撞车大赛不是心理治疗 |
[33:03] | It is idiotic and… and dangerous! | 这又蠢又危险 |
[33:06] | Especially when you have a hurt back. | 特别是你的背还疼着呢 |
[33:08] | Look, my back’s fine. All right? Look, and these… | 你看 我的背没事 行吗 还有 |
[33:11] | these cars are built to protect you, all right? | 这些车打造的可以保护你 |
[33:14] | Everything’s gonna be fine. Trust me. | 没事的 相信我 |
[33:16] | All right? Come on, Bone Crusher. | 好吗 来吧 碾碎骨头吧 |
[33:18] | Get in there, Wanda. | 准备好了吗 Wanda |
[33:19] | Come on, Wanda-tanda from Buffalo. | 来吧 Wanda 姑娘 来自水牛城 |
[33:22] | She gonna take you down, Mad Dog. | 她会把你打垮 疯狗 |
[33:27] | Okay, so this is what you’re looking for. | 好了 这是你要找的东西 |
[33:29] | This is a present-day map of Washington, D.C. | 这是一张华盛顿特区现在的地图 |
[33:33] | And here are the original boundary lines | 这里是从1792年开始的 |
[33:36] | from 1792, | 原始边界线 |
[33:38] | before Virginia reacquired everything west of the Potomac. | 弗吉尼亚州收回坡拖马可河西边的地区之前的版图 |
[33:41] | That seems to be a sort of perfect, symmetrical diamond. | 特区的版图看起来像一个很完美对称的菱形 |
[33:44] | That’s because the architect of D.C., | 那是因为特区的建筑师 |
[33:45] | Pierre L’Enfant, was a Freemason, | Pierre L’Enfant 是个共济会会员 |
[33:47] | and the rhombus is a key symbol. | 而菱形是一个很重要的象征 |
[33:49] | Excuse me. Oh, Agent Aubrey. | 不好意思 哦 Aubrey探员 |
[33:51] | Look, I hope this isn’t a food-related matter, | 你瞧 我希望你不是为了什么吃的原因打给我 |
[33:53] | because, uh, | 因为 呃 |
[33:54] | it’s not a good time. | 现在不是好时机 |
[33:55] | I’m busy looking for trees. | 我正忙着找树呢 |
[33:57] | – What? – Acacia trees. | – 找什么 – 金合欢树 |
[33:58] | Angie’s plotting all the acacia trees in D.C. | Angie正在标出华盛顿特区内的所有金合欢树 |
[34:00] | in case the apprentice is buried underneath. | 万一那个学徒被埋在树下呢 |
[34:03] | Well, that’s great, but believe it or not, | 好吧 很赞 但是信不信由你 |
[34:04] | that’s not what I was calling about. | 我打电话不是为这事儿 |
[34:05] | Uh, listen, Doc, I need your help breaking a suspect. | 听着 博士 我需要你帮我突破一个嫌疑犯 |
[34:08] | Booth says that you got wicked, Jedi-like | Booth说你很厉害 像绝地武士 |
[34:10] | ninja powers or something? | 有忍者的力量那种厉害 |
[34:12] | Why? Is the suspect some kind of, uh, evil genius? | 为什么 嫌疑犯是个邪恶天才吗 |
[34:15] | No. He’s an idiot, | 不 他是个傻瓜 |
[34:17] | but there’s no way that he’s gonna talk. | 但是无论如何他就是不招 |
[34:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:19] | Well, if you’d give me a moment to think, yeah? | 给我点时间我想想 |
[34:21] | Well, do it fast, ’cause this derby’s about to start, | 好 但是得快点 因为那个比赛马上就开始了 |
[34:24] | and my guess is, by the time it’s over the second accomplice | 如果我猜得对的话 到比赛结束的时候 |
[34:27] | is gonna be as good as gone. | 另一个嫌疑犯已经跑没影了 |
[34:28] | Angie, would you do me a favor | Angie 能帮我个忙吗 |
[34:29] | and focus on the western side of the old map? | 聚焦在老地图的西侧 |
[34:31] | Okay. Why? | 好的 为什么 |
[34:32] | Well, the Freemasons, the west, | 嗯 共济会员 西边 |
[34:34] | with the setting sun represented finished projects and death. | 日落代表着完成的事业和死亡 |
[34:37] | Um, Agent Aubrey, | 呃 Aubrey探员 |
[34:38] | I think I have a solution for you | 我想我有办法了 |
[34:39] | you should let the idiot go free. | 你应该放那个傻瓜走 |
[34:41] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[34:42] | At minimum, the guy’s an accessory. | 这家伙最少是个从犯 |
[34:44] | Which is why you should keep him in your sight, | 所以你得派人看着他 |
[34:47] | but first let him lead you to his partner in crime. | 但是首先让他带你找到他的犯罪同伙 |
[34:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:52] | Here goes nothing. | 白折腾一通 |
[35:03] | What do you say there, Wanda Bone Crusher, baby? | 你觉得怎么样 碎骨者Wanda 宝贝 |
[35:08] | Hey, Bones, come on. | 嘿 Bones 振作点 |
[35:10] | We got this. | 我们能搞定 |
[35:12] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[35:14] | Come on, man! No more sandbagging this time, you hears? | 来吧 伙计 这次可不是打沙包 你听见了吗 |
[35:17] | Ha-ha! I’m gonna Mad Dog all over you, buddy! | 哈哈 我要像疯狗一样搞垮你 |
[35:24] | This is not a good time. | 现在没空跟你说话 |
[35:25] | Booth, I let Ray Kimball go. | Booth 我让Ray Kimball走了 |
[35:28] | – What? – Gordon Gordon said he would lead us | – 什么 – Gordon说他会带我们 |
[35:29] | to the other accomplice. | 找到他的同伙 |
[35:31] | He’s making a phone call as we speak. | 他现在正在打电话 |
[35:35] | Right. Okay. | 好的 |
[35:36] | What’s going on, Booth? | 发生什么了Booth |
[35:37] | Bones, take a look around at the other drivers. | Bones 看看周围的司机 |
[35:38] | See if anyone picks up their telephone. | 看谁正在接电话 |
[35:42] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[35:43] | – No. – Booth. Booth. | – 不 – Booth Booth |
[35:44] | Over there. | 那边 |
[35:46] | In the Big Belly car. | 在那个大肚车里 |
[35:48] | Okay, everyone, here we go. | 好了各位 现在开始 |
[35:50] | Get your helmets on! | 带上头盔 |
[35:53] | All right, drivers, start your engines! | 好 选手们 启动引擎 |
[36:00] | Let’s count it down, folks. Take it from five… | 开始倒数 5 |
[36:03] | four… | |
[36:04] | three… | |
[36:06] | two… | |
[36:07] | one. Let’s derby! | 1 比赛开始 |
[36:10] | Booth, don’t let him get away! | Booth 别让他逃走了 |
[36:35] | Booth, look! He’s trying to get off the track! | Booth 看 他要从赛道出去了 |
[36:40] | Stop hitting me! I have important work! | 别撞我了 我有重要的工作要做 |
[36:44] | He’s heading for the exit! | 他往出口去了 |
[36:48] | Booth, it’s okay– I’ve got him. | Booth 没事 我盯上他了 |
[36:59] | Bones, where are you? | Bones 你在哪儿 |
[37:14] | Stick with him, Bones! You got him! | 盯住他 bones 你可以的 |
[37:16] | I’m coming for you, baby | 我来了 宝贝 |
[37:17] | I’m coming, Bones! | 我来了 Bones |
[37:32] | Bones, you okay? | Bones 你还好吗 |
[37:34] | No. Whoo-hoo! I’m fantastic! | 我不止是好啊 呜呼 太爽啦 |
[37:38] | How’s your back? | 你的背怎么样 |
[37:39] | Couldn’t be better, Wanda. | 不能更好了 Wanda |
[37:40] | Hey there… Big Belly! | 嘿 大肚车 |
[37:44] | My wife and I have a few questions for you. | 我妻子和我有几个问题要问你 |
[37:46] | FBI | FBI. |
[37:49] | -Really? -I’m done. | – 认真的吗 – 我不喊了 |
[37:57] | Mr. Dixon, take a look at the evidence. | Mr. Dixon 看看这些证据 |
[37:59] | We found almost $40,000 in your trailer. | 我们在你的车里找到了将近四万块 |
[38:03] | I’m gonna tell you one more time. | 我再告诉你一次 |
[38:04] | I never killed him. | 我没杀他 |
[38:07] | How is the interrogation going? | 讯问进行的怎么样 |
[38:08] | Well, he’s denying it, | 他不承认 |
[38:09] | but something’s not right. | 但有些事不太对 |
[38:10] | I mean, he’s clearly guilty. | 我是说 他肯定有罪 |
[38:11] | He had the money from the bank heist in his possession. | 他持有抢劫银行的钱 |
[38:14] | Yeah, $20,000 is missing. | 是 还少两万块 |
[38:16] | Well, most likely, Ned and Ray spent it. | 很有可能 Ned和Ray把那两万花掉了 |
[38:18] | Well, Ned is saying that Dustin just only brought him $40,000. | Ned说Dustin就给了他四万 |
[38:21] | And the bank manager said that $60,000 was taken. | 银行经理说被抢了六万 |
[38:24] | Which is why they roughed up Dustin– | 这就是他们打Dustin的原因 |
[38:26] | – ’cause they thought he was holding out. – Then what? | – 因为他们以为他私藏钱了 – 然后呢 |
[38:28] | Just… let him go? | 然后就让他走吗 |
[38:33] | Dr. Fuentes | Dr. Fuentes. |
[38:35] | Dr. Brennan | Dr. Brennan… |
[38:37] | that is an interesting wardrobe you have on. | 你穿的衣服很有趣 |
[38:39] | Thank you. Your new lab coat looks very nice as well. | 谢谢 你的新实验服看起来也很好看 |
[38:42] | Oh, thank you. You… | 哦 谢谢 |
[38:43] | Now show me you are worthy of your new title. | 现在让我看看你是不是配得上你的新头衔 |
[38:47] | It is quite small, but… | 很小 但是 |
[38:48] | note the hexagonal crushing fracture | 注意这个六角形的挤压骨折 |
[38:51] | on the victim’s right intermediate cuneiform. | 在被害人的右侧中楔状骨上 |
[38:53] | It is an injury I’ve seen before. | 我见过这种伤 |
[38:55] | As have I. Typically, when a female uses the heel of her shoe | 我也见过 典型的当女性用鞋跟 |
[39:00] | to stab down on her assailant’s foot. | 踩侵犯她的人的脚的时候会造成这种伤 |
[39:03] | What is strange is, | 奇怪的是 |
[39:04] | both our suspects are men. | 我们的两个嫌疑犯都是男的 |
[39:09] | Hey, I’m looking for Hodgins. | 嘿 我在找Hodgins |
[39:11] | – Have you seen him? – Uh, no. | – 你看见他了吗 – 哦 没看见 |
[39:12] | Not for a couple of hours. | 好几个小时没看见了 |
[39:13] | He went out looking for potential burial sites | 他出去找可能埋葬 |
[39:16] | for Gormogon’s apprentice. | Gormogon学徒的地点了 |
[39:18] | So far he’s zero for four. | 目前去了四个地方 都不对 |
[39:21] | What are we looking at? | 我们正在看什么 |
[39:22] | Is this more bank robbery footage? | 这是银行抢案的其他监控录像吗 |
[39:24] | No, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[39:25] | Uh, Booth said something was weird | Booth说有些事很奇怪 |
[39:27] | and asked me to look at the video surveillance footage | 让我看看发生抢劫案后一天的 |
[39:30] | from the day after the robbery. | 监控录像 |
[39:32] | Now I think I know why. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[39:34] | Is that the, uh, victim’s car? | 那是被害人的车吗 |
[39:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:37] | Looks like he came back to the bank the following day. | 看起来第二天他还回那家银行去过 |
[39:40] | That’s a hell of a risk. | 这冒很大风险啊 |
[39:42] | Yeah. And then, look– | 是的 看 |
[39:43] | he follows that other car out. | 他跟着另一辆车出去了 |
[39:45] | Wait, can you get the license plate on that other car? | 等一下 你能弄到另一辆车的车牌号吗 |
[39:48] | I’ve got the feeling I know why he came back. | 我感觉我知道他为什么回去了 |
[39:53] | Ms. Fisher, we had a team go through your car, | Ms. Fisher 我们有个小组检查了你的车 |
[39:56] | and we found some blood caked in the trunk. There, see? | 我们找到了凝结在你后车厢里的血迹 看 |
[40:01] | You don’t understand, this isn’t my fault. | 你不明白 这不是我的错 |
[40:03] | You knew that Dustin was gonna rob your bank, didn’t you? | 你知道Dustin要去抢劫你的银行 是吧 |
[40:06] | You saw him on surveillance casing the place. | 你从监控里看见他踩点了 |
[40:08] | On the day of the robbery, | 劫案发生那天 |
[40:09] | you handed over the $40,000, | 你交出去了四万块 |
[40:10] | but you pocketed $20,000 for yourself. | 但是你自己留了两万块 |
[40:12] | It was a victimless crime– | 这是个没有被害人的犯罪 |
[40:14] | the bank is insured in case they’re robbed. | 银行为这种事情上了保险 |
[40:16] | Yeah, but the only problem is the bank manager went on TV | 没错 但是唯一的问题是银行经理上了电视 |
[40:18] | and said exactly how much was taken. | 还说出了被抢的具体数字 |
[40:21] | Dustin must have figured out what you did. | Dustin一定是发现了你做的事情 |
[40:23] | So after he got beaten up by his accomplices, | 在他被他的同伙打了一顿之后 |
[40:25] | he came back to confront you– | 他回来找你对质 |
[40:27] | that’s when the two of you struggled and you shot him. | 你们扭打起来 你开枪打死了他 |
[40:30] | It was an accident. I… None of this would have happened | 那是不小心的 我 这些都本来不应该发生的 |
[40:33] | if my idiot boss had just followed the manual. | 如果我的傻瓜老板能遵守规章制度 |
[40:35] | Everybody knows you’re not supposed to say how much was stolen. | 大家都知道不应该说出具体多少钱被偷了 |
[40:37] | You’re supposed to say “An undisclosed amount.” | 就应该说 一笔保密的数字 |
[40:39] | If he’d just done his st-stupid job… | 如果他能做好工作 遵守规定 |
[40:46] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我不想让这些事情发生的 |
[40:55] | I’m telling you, you should’ve come with us. | 我告诉你 你应该跟着我们去的 |
[40:57] | You should’ve seen Bones. | 你应该看看Bones |
[40:58] | She was smashing things left and right, | 她把东西撞得四处飞 |
[41:00] | bam, boom, and she was back! | 梆梆作响 然后她回来了 |
[41:02] | I was not back. | 我没回来 |
[41:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:05] | Wanda, on the other hand, | Wanda 从另一个角度讲 |
[41:07] | might have been back. | 也许已经回来了 |
[41:08] | – Wanda? – Wanda’s back. | – Wanda? – Wanda回来了 |
[41:09] | – Oh, that’s your-your nom de guerre, is it? – Yes. | – 哦 那是你的卧底身份是吧 – 是的 |
[41:12] | And I have to thank you. You were correct– | 我得谢谢你 你是正确的 |
[41:14] | the derby was just what I needed. | 这个比赛正是我需要的 |
[41:17] | Well, I’m glad to hear it. You see, | 很高兴听你这么说 你看 |
[41:18] | I think it’s very therapeutic every now and then, | 我想时不时从自己众所周知的身份中解放出来 |
[41:21] | to-to get out of your proverbial skin, | 是一件很疗愈的事情 |
[41:23] | yeah? Right. What about you, huh? | 是吧 你怎么样 |
[41:25] | Thinking about, I don’t know, hanging up the apron there | 想一想 我不知道 把围裙解下来 |
[41:27] | and coming back to the bureau and, uh, shrinking it up a bit? | 回到局里去 呃 小玩一下心理分析 |
[41:31] | Agent Booth, I must admit that | Booth探员 我得承认 |
[41:32] | uh, over the last few days, I… | 过去的几天里 |
[41:34] | I have had a few moments where I really, really enjoyed myself, | 曾经有好几次我非常非常享受 |
[41:38] | but the fact is, I failed in my assigned task. | 但是事实上 我的任务失败了 |
[41:42] | No, no, you didn’t fail. | 不 不 你没有失败 |
[41:44] | – All right? It was a long shot. – Booth is right. | – 好吧 本来就试一试而已 – Booth是对的 |
[41:45] | You did everything you could. Zack’s situation is difficult. | 你已经尽了全力了 Zack的处境本来就很艰难 |
[41:49] | Well, it’s very kind of you to say that. | 你这么说真是太善良了 |
[41:51] | – So… Châteauneuf-Du-Papee for the next course? – Hey, | – 所以 下一道菜是喝教皇新城酒吗 – 嘿 |
[41:54] | if it’s the pope’s wine, I’m drinking it. | 如果那是教皇的酒 我可得喝点 |
[41:56] | Hold on. It’s Cam. | 等一下 是Cam |
[41:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[42:00] | Dr. Brennan, where are you? | Dr. Brennan 你在哪儿 |
[42:01] | We’re gonna need you to come into the lab as soon as possible. | 我们需要你尽快到实验室来 |
[42:03] | Um, of course. Is everything all right? | 呃 当然可以 一切都好吗 |
[42:06] | What’s going on, Bones? | 发生什么了 Bones |
[42:06] | Cam, I’m putting you on speaker. | Cam 我开免提了 |
[42:08] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[42:09] | Dr. Brennan, you’re on with Hodgins. | Dr. Brennan 你在跟Hodgins说话 |
[42:11] | Dr. Brennan, I want to make sure you know that | Dr. Brennan 我想要确认你知道 |
[42:13] | Cam is right here next to me– | Cam就在我的旁边 |
[42:14] | I don’t want there to be any chance you think I’ve falsified evidence. | 我不想让你有任何机会觉得我篡改了证据 |
[42:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[42:19] | He found the apprentice. | 他找到那个学徒了 |
[42:21] | Uh, Dr. Hodgins, it’s Chef G… | 呃 Dr. Hodgins 我是厨师长 |
[42:23] | it’s, uh, Dr. Gordon Wyatt here. | 呃 我是Gordon Wyatt医生 |
[42:25] | A-Are you sure that it’s him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[42:28] | Hell, yeah, partner. | 十分确定 搭档 |
[42:30] | It’s got to be– the shape of this thing is | 那一定是 这个东西的形状是 |
[42:32] | the inverse of a Masonic coffin. | 共济会棺材的反转 |
[42:34] | Okay, let’s open her up. | 好了 让我们把她打开 |
[42:45] | The clothes on this guy are perfectly preserved. | 这家伙身上的衣服被完整地保存了下来 |
[42:49] | Dr. Hodgins, look at the cuff | Dr.Hodgins 看一下他的 |
[42:51] | on his right arm. | 右手手腕 |
[42:52] | I need you to tell me what you see. | 我需要你们告诉我你们看见什么了 |
[42:54] | I am seeing what appears to be dried blood. | 我看见了干掉的血迹 |
[42:57] | – And if it’s from the lobbyist… – Dr. Wyatt… | – 如果那是来自那个说客的血的话 – Wyatt医生 |
[43:01] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[43:03] | Anything for an old friend. | 很高兴为一个老朋友做点事情 |
[43:04] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[43:05] | Zack might actually be coming home. | Zack也许真的要回家了 |
[43:08] | – Yeah, Zack could be back. – I’ll drink to that. | – 是的 Zack要回来了 – 我得为这个喝一杯 |
[43:19] | Randy Dee Hafen 1988.7.20-2017.1.2 | 纪念我们的好朋友 (本集人物原型 生前热衷于组装车和撞车大赛 死于车祸) |