时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All right, ten hours down | 好啦 已经开了十小时 |
[00:02] | and only three more to go. I got this. | 还有三小时 我能搞定的 |
[00:04] | Seriously, just pull over and get some sleep. | 讲真的吗 靠边停 补一下眠 |
[00:06] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[00:08] | You want to know what’s crazy? | 想知道什么是疯狂的吗 |
[00:09] | Letting Betty move to New York. | 让Betty搬去纽约 |
[00:11] | Not stopping the woman I love | 不去阻止我喜爱的女人 |
[00:13] | from making the biggest mistake of her life. | 犯下她人生中最大的错误 |
[00:14] | It actually sounds like Betty’s doing extremely well out there. | 这听起来Betty在那里过得很好啊 |
[00:17] | I mean, it’s been four years, Gordy. | 毕竟已经4年了 Gordy |
[00:19] | Yeah, four years I couldn’t stop thinking about her. | 是的 四年了我还是很想她 |
[00:22] | Dude, you and Betty dated for, like, a month. | 兄弟 你和Betty也就约会了一个月 |
[00:24] | If you show up on her doorstep, | 如果你出现在她的门口 |
[00:26] | trust me, you’re gonna look insane. | 相信我 你会被当成疯子的 |
[00:28] | Ah, you want to know what’s insane? | 你想知道什么是疯了吗 |
[00:30] | Letting Betty go to New York. That’s insane. | 让Betty去纽约才是疯了 |
[00:32] | Gordy, enough. You need sleep. | 够了 Gordy 你应该睡一觉 |
[00:34] | You’re starting to sound like a lunatic. | 你开始听起来像一个疯子 |
[00:36] | Nah, that’s just the sound of love, my friend. | 这只是爱的声音 我的朋友 |
[00:38] | The sweet, sweet sound of– | 甜美的声音 |
[00:40] | -Oh! Oh, God!- What? What’s wrong? | – 哦 天啊 – 发生了什么 |
[00:41] | -What’s going on? -Oh, my God! | – 怎么了 – 我的天呐 |
[00:43] | Gordy, what’s going on? | Gordy 怎么了 |
[00:45] | Is everything all right? | 还好吗 |
[00:46] | It just fell from the sky | 有个像鸟或者什么东西的玩意 |
[00:48] | like some damn bird or something! | 从天而降砸在我车上了 |
[00:49] | Gordy? Gordy? | Gordy? Gordy? |
[00:53] | Gordy? Gordy? Gordy? Gordy! | |
[00:59] | Gordy | Gordy?! |
[01:03] | What the hell just happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[01:04] | And do not tell me that was the sound of love. | 不要告诉我这是爱的声音 |
[01:06] | That was the sound of death. | 这是死亡的声音 |
[01:09] | Tell Mama I just crashed her car. | 告诉妈妈我撞坏了她的车 |
[01:22] | The victim jumped 30 feet off an overpass | 受害者从30英尺高的天桥上跳下 |
[01:25] | and landed on a passing car. | 正好砸到了一辆路过的车子 |
[01:28] | That’s gonna leave a dent. | 这会留下凹痕 |
[01:29] | I imagine it would and given the | 我认为受害者会带来 |
[01:32] | gravitational acceleration rate of 9.8 meters per… | 9.8米每秒的重力加速度 |
[01:34] | Come on, Bones. It’s too early for math. | 拜托 Bones 现在进行计算太早了 |
[01:36] | – Too early. – It’s never too early for math. | – 太早了 – 数学永远不会太早 |
[01:38] | Anything before 12:00 is too early, | 12点前做任何事情都是早的 |
[01:39] | anything after 12:00 is too late. | 任何事情12点以后做就太晚了 |
[01:40] | That leaves no time for math. | 这样就没有时间进行计算了 |
[01:41] | – I don’t want math. – I want math. | – 我不想算 – 我想要算 |
[01:43] | It’s way too early. | 就是太早了 |
[01:44] | Hey, take a look there, that’s Dr. Mayer, right? | 嗨 看那 那是Dr. Mayer |
[01:46] | Oh, Dr. Mayer! | 噢 Dr. Mayer |
[01:48] | It’s so nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[01:50] | Oh, Dr. Brennan! | 噢 Dr. Brennan |
[01:51] | Agent Booth. | Booth探员 |
[01:53] | What a treat. Please, join me. | 真难得啊 坐下来一起吃吧 |
[01:55] | Uh, well, we-we got some food to go, so– | 我们点的外卖 |
[01:58] | I got to get Bones here back to the lab. | 我要把Bones送回实验室 |
[02:00] | You’re wearing your Jeffersonian lanyard. | 你带着你的Jeffersonian挂绳 |
[02:01] | Are you coming in to help I.D. The jumper? | 你是要来帮忙鉴定那个跳桥者的尸体吗 |
[02:04] | Actually, I’ve hung up my lab coat. | 事实上 我把实验室衣服挂起来了 |
[02:06] | I never thought of you as one to retire. | 我从来没有想过你会退休 |
[02:09] | Oh, heavens no. | 才不 |
[02:11] | I woke up one morning and… | 只是有一天我醒过来 |
[02:13] | just found the passion was missing. | 我发现我没有热情了 |
[02:16] | Well, if you’re not working anymore, | 既然你不再工作了 |
[02:18] | why are you wearing your Jeffersonian badge? | 那你为什么要带着Jeffersonian的工作证呢 |
[02:20] | I’m studying prairie dogs with the zoology department. | 我在动物部研究草原犬鼠 |
[02:23] | Prairie dogs? | 草原犬鼠 |
[02:24] | Oh, actually, they’re fascinating little creatures. | 事实上 它们是迷人的小生物 |
[02:27] | Did you know their entire mating window | 你知道它们的交配时间是 |
[02:31] | is one hour a year? | 一年只有一个小时吗 |
[02:34] | By “Fascinating” You mean “Sad” Right? | 你说迷人 意思是悲伤 对不对 |
[02:38] | Uh, congratulations on your new career path. | 恭喜你找到了新的领域 |
[02:41] | You seem… you seem happy. | 你看起来 看起来很高兴 |
[02:43] | Sometimes it just takes a new match | 有时候 只需要一个新的火柴 |
[02:45] | to get the old flame burning again. | 就能使旧火重燃 |
[02:47] | Tell that to the prairie dogs, huh? | 告诉草原犬鼠这个道理吧 |
[02:51] | Okay, got to go. Let’s go, Bones. | 好了 我们要走了 Bones |
[02:53] | – Bye. – Thank you, doll. | – 再见 – 谢谢 亲 |
[02:55] | Ooh, okay, how about “Hulk Bones: | 绿巨人的骨头 |
[02:58] | “A study on the skeletal effects | 关于不可思议的物理力量的 |
[03:00] | of incredible physical strength.” | 骨骼效应的研究 这个怎么样 |
[03:01] | That’s a great idea, Hodgins. | 这个想法很棒 Hodgins |
[03:03] | Unfortunately, to write that paper, | 但是 如果要写这篇论文 |
[03:04] | I would need Hulk’s bones. | 我需要拿到浩克的骨头 |
[03:05] | And since the Hulk doesn’t actually exist… | 但是绿巨人并不是真正存在的 |
[03:07] | Trust me, your dissertation committee, | 相信我 你的论文委员会 |
[03:09] | they’re gonna eat it up. It’s gonna prove | 他们会认同你的 |
[03:10] | that you can think outside the box. | 这篇论文可以证明你可以跳出固有的思维 |
[03:12] | Or, that you’ve completely lost your mind. | 或者证明你完全疯了 |
[03:14] | Mr. Bray, please catch me up | Mr. Bray 请告诉我 |
[03:16] | on what you’ve discovered thus far. | 你已经发现的东西 |
[03:17] | Based on the size of the femoral head | 根据股骨头的大小 |
[03:20] | coupled with the strong torsion of the femoral neck, | 加上股骨颈处有强烈扭转的痕迹 |
[03:22] | the victim was a Caucasian male. | 受害者是白种人 男性 |
[03:24] | Well, excellent work, | 以现有遗骸的状况就能作出判断 |
[03:25] | given the condition of the remains. | 干得漂亮 |
[03:27] | Burnt, broken, and cut to ribbons. | 烧焦 粉身碎骨 |
[03:29] | Well, if he wanted to kill himself, | 如果他想杀死自己 |
[03:30] | he certainly accomplished his goal. | 那么他的确完成了他的目标 |
[03:32] | Our victim did not want to kill himself. | 我们的受害者并不是自杀 |
[03:34] | Well, according to the police report, | 根据警方的报道 |
[03:36] | he jumped off an overpass. | 他从天桥上跳下来 |
[03:37] | The fractures on the skull are dry breaks. | 颅骨上的骨折是干断裂 |
[03:40] | Which means he was actually dead before he fell. | 这意味着他在掉下来前就死了 |
[03:42] | This was a murder | 这是一场谋杀 |
[03:43] | made to look like a suicide. | 被伪造成自杀 |
[04:20] | The irregular rim contour of the sternal rib ends | 胸骨肋端的不规则边缘轮廓 |
[04:22] | indicates an age range of mid-to-late 40s. | 表示受害者是40多岁 |
[04:25] | And judging by the tobacco staining | 根据受害者犬牙和门牙上的 |
[04:27] | localized on the canines and incisors, | 烟草染色定位结果 |
[04:29] | our victim spent the majority of those years smoking. | 受害者生前大量抽烟 |
[04:31] | Prolonged effect of nicotine exposure on long bones. | 长期的尼古丁接触长骨 |
[04:34] | No, coccyx. | 不 尾骨 |
[04:36] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:38] | I’m trying to decide what to write my dissertation about. | 我在试着决定我论文的内容 |
[04:40] | I recommend you choose wisely, | 我建议你好好选择 |
[04:43] | as it will be one of the most important decisions | 因为这将会是你职业生涯中 |
[04:45] | of your professional career. | 一个最重要的决定 |
[04:47] | Thanks. As if I wasn’t already stressing enough. | 谢谢你 好像我还不够紧张似的 |
[04:50] | What is it that excites you about the field of anthropology? | 是什么激发了你对人类学领域的兴趣 |
[04:53] | I don’t know. Uh, lots of things. | 我不知道 很多东西 |
[04:57] | Your dissertation on the effects of | 你那篇关于部落主义 |
[04:59] | tribalism within ancient Karakorum | 在古代喀喇昆仑的影响的论文 |
[05:01] | was certainly an early inspiration for me. | 是我早期获得灵感的地方 |
[05:02] | Oh, as it should have been. It’s an exceptional paper, | 噢 它本该如此 那是一篇很棒的文章 |
[05:05] | as are the other four I’ve written. | 和我写的其他四篇一样 |
[05:06] | You wrote five dissertations? | 你写了五篇论文 |
[05:08] | I was curious about a variety of topics | 我对很多话题都十分好奇 |
[05:11] | and I couldn’t decide which one to focus my attention on, | 并且我不能决定选择哪一篇 |
[05:13] | so, I just wrote all five. | 所以我写了五篇 |
[05:16] | Wa– wasn’t that a lot of work? | 那不是需要做很多工作吗 |
[05:18] | Yes, Mr. Bray. That was the point. | 是的 Mr. Bray 这就是意义所在 |
[05:24] | Uh, it’s tough to be certain, | 很难确定 |
[05:25] | given the condition of the skull, | 根据头骨的情况 |
[05:27] | but there seems to be evidence of frontal bossing. | 但是这里似乎有正面凸起的痕迹 |
[05:30] | Hmm. Aside from the tobacco staining, | 除了烟草染色的痕迹 |
[05:32] | did you discover anything unusual | 你有没有发现受害者牙齿 |
[05:35] | about the victim’s teeth? | 还有不寻常的地方 |
[05:36] | He had a few crowns, but that’s about it. | 他戴了几个牙冠 |
[05:39] | I would like to remove one of those crowns. | 我想取出其中的一个 |
[05:47] | A baby tooth. | 乳牙 |
[05:49] | As I suspected. | 正如我怀疑的 |
[05:52] | Evidence of enamel hypoplasia. | 从牙釉质发育不全的证据来看 |
[05:55] | It appears the victim suffered from | 受害者小时候患有 |
[05:57] | malignant infantile osteopetrosis as a child. | 恶性婴儿骨质疏松症 |
[06:01] | That’s a pretty rare disease. | 那是一个非常罕见的疾病 |
[06:02] | Which means it may be able to provide us with an I.D. | 这也许可以帮助我们找到受害者的身份 |
[06:06] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[06:08] | Hey, uh, I checked with the local hospitals, | 我调查了几家当地医院 |
[06:10] | found a patient matching our victim’s description. | 发现了一个符合受害者特征的病人 |
[06:13] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[06:15] | Uh, victim’s name is Ronald Bergman, | 受害者的名字叫做Ronald Bergman |
[06:17] | but you may know him better as | 但也许你更熟悉他被叫做 |
[06:18] | the mattress king of Southeast Baltimore. | 东南巴尔的摩的床垫王 |
[06:21] | This sounds like a good case for James Aubrey, | 对于James Aubrey这听起来是一个好案子 |
[06:23] | the murder solving king of Washington D.C. | 华盛顿特区的谋杀案破解王 |
[06:26] | – What? Hold on a second. – Ah. | 什么 等等 |
[06:29] | Are you giving me lead on this? | 你是要让我牵头这个案子吗 |
[06:30] | You know what, Aubrey, | 你知道吗Aubrey |
[06:31] | if you want to be a Supervisory Special Agent, | 如果你想成为一名特别探员主管 |
[06:33] | you got to get a little ASA experience under your belt. | 你需要一些助理探员主管经验 |
[06:35] | Wow, thank you, Booth. | 谢谢你 Booth |
[06:38] | So does this mean that, like, I’m your boss now? | 所以这意味着 我现在是你的上司吗 |
[06:41] | Listen, Aubrey, if you have to ask | 听着Aubrey 如果你一定要问 |
[06:44] | if you’re my boss, you’re not my boss. | 我会说你不是我的上司 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:47] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[06:48] | Oh! Double tap-in. | 双球入洞 |
[06:50] | Whether it’s riding a monster wave, | 不管是在波涛汹涌的大海上冲浪 |
[06:54] | taking a stroll on Mars or… | 在火星上漫步 |
[06:57] | just catching some Zs, | 还是想小憩一会 |
[06:59] | here at Snoozeland, | 在Snoozeland这里 |
[07:01] | we’ll help you achieve your dreams! | 我们会帮助你完成你的梦想 |
[07:03] | That guy seems so sweet. | 这个人看上去很好 |
[07:06] | It’s obvious he really cared about what he was doing. | 很明显他在乎自己做的事情 |
[07:08] | I’ve never seen you get so emotional | 我从来没有见过你对于 |
[07:11] | over a commercial before. | 一个广告如此情绪化 |
[07:12] | Well, in this age of snark, | 在这个暴躁的时代 |
[07:15] | I’m just thankful for someone | 我很感谢那些 |
[07:16] | with some good old-fashioned sincerity. | 依旧拥有老式情怀的人 |
[07:18] | Then I’ll save the snark and get right to the point. | 那就进入正题吧 |
[07:21] | Angela, I have a job for you. | Angela 有个工作活给你做 |
[07:22] | Apparently, one that reeks of burnt human hair. | 很明显 这是人体毛发烧焦的臭味 |
[07:25] | Thigh hair, in fact. | 事实上是大腿处的毛发 |
[07:27] | The victim’s cell phone melted to his leg | 受害者的手机在着火的期间 |
[07:28] | – during the fire. -All right, | – 融进了他的腿里面 – 好吧 |
[07:30] | so do you think there’s enough left to pull the data? | 所以你觉得这点残骸还能不能找出一些数据 |
[07:33] | Wow, this thing is really cooked, | 哇 这个东西真的是被烤过了 |
[07:35] | – but I’ll give it a shot. – Okay. | – 但是我会试一试的 – 好的 |
[07:39] | Ms. Martin So, Ms. Martin, | |
[07:41] | now, uh, you are the manager of Snoozeland, is that correct? | 现在你是Snoozeland的经理 是吗 |
[07:43] | I am. And we’re actually pretty busy right now, | 是的 而且我们现在非常忙 |
[07:46] | so the sooner we can get this over with, the better. | 所以我们越早结束越好 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:49] | Sensing some annoyance. | 感受到了一点厌烦 |
[07:51] | – That would be because I’m annoyed. -Oh. | – 是的 因为我被打扰了 – 哦 |
[07:53] | We’re in the middle of a giant sale | 我们正处于一个巨额销售的时期 |
[07:55] | and I don’t have time– | 所以我没有时间 |
[07:58] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[07:59] | What did my idiot ex do this time? | 这次我的傻瓜前任又做了什么 |
[08:00] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[08:01] | Uh, this is about your boss. | 这是关于你的老板 |
[08:03] | He was found dead this morning. | 他今早被发现死了 |
[08:05] | – Ronny? – Yeah. | – Ronny – 是的 |
[08:06] | And we have reason to believe that it was murder. | 我们有理由相信这是一场谋杀 |
[08:09] | I knew this was a mistake. | 我知道这是一个错误 |
[08:11] | What was a mistake? | 什么错误 |
[08:13] | Ronny is a… creative guy, | Ronny非常有创造力 |
[08:16] | full of all these wild ideas. | 拥有丰富的想法 |
[08:18] | And after directing all the Snoozeland commercials, | 在导演拍摄所有Snoozeland的广告之后 |
[08:21] | he decided he was ready for the real thing. | 他认为他可以做真正的事情了 |
[08:24] | A real commercial? | 一个真的广告吗 |
[08:25] | Movie. | 一部电影 |
[08:27] | Said he was gonna be the next Gordon Welles. | 他说将成为下一个Gordon Welles |
[08:30] | Orson Welles? | Orson Welles(美国导演) |
[08:32] | Sure. Whatever, I don’t know about any of that stuff. | 对 管他叫什么 我对此一点都不了解 |
[08:36] | All I know is | 我所知道的是 |
[08:37] | Ronny wrote himself a story, took a leave of absence | Ronny自己写了一个故事并且进行了休假 |
[08:40] | – from work and went off to make his movie. – Huh. | 然后去拍他的电影了 |
[08:43] | This movie was all Ronny could think about. | Ronny脑子里全是这部电影 |
[08:46] | It was going to be his Citizen Crane. | 这将成为他个人版的公民凯恩(经典传记电影) |
[08:56] | – So I’ve been going through the burnt blobs – Whoa! | – 我检查了这团烧焦的东西 – 哇 |
[08:58] | that used to be our victim’s shoes. | 这曾经是受害者的鞋子 |
[08:59] | Geez, Hodgins. | 天呐 Hodgins |
[09:01] | You cannot just roll up on me like that. | 你不能就这样突然出现 |
[09:03] | I’m in a wheelchair, Cam. | 我坐着轮椅呢 Cam |
[09:04] | I have no choice, but to roll up on you. | 我没有选择 只能这样过来 |
[09:06] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[09:07] | So, so far, the only thing I’ve found | 目前为止 我在受害者鞋底 |
[09:10] | in the victim’s shoe treads | 唯一发现的东西 |
[09:11] | are a piece of cigarette butt | 是一个烟头的部分 |
[09:12] | and some small white marble chips. | 和一些小的白色大理石碎片 |
[09:15] | Like the kind used in decorative landscaping? | 像那种用来进行景观美化的吗 |
[09:17] | He had to have been walking around in this stuff | 在他死之前 |
[09:19] | shortly before he died. The only problem is | 他在这些东西上走过 |
[09:21] | white marble chips, | 唯一的问题是 |
[09:22] | they’re not rare enough to tell us where that was. | 白色大理石碎片太常见 不能告诉我们这是哪 |
[09:25] | Yeah, well, wherever he was, he was in a struggle. | 无论他在哪里 他都处于斗争之中 |
[09:27] | Looks like there are two incisions on his right forearm. | 看起来在他的右前臂有两道切口 |
[09:32] | Well, yeah, | 是的 |
[09:33] | the guy did fall through a windshield. | 受害者的确是跌穿了挡风玻璃 |
[09:34] | But there’s no trace of glass in these incisions. | 但是在这些伤口中并没有任何玻璃的痕迹 |
[09:36] | They appear to be defensive wounds. | 看起来像是防御性伤口 |
[09:39] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[09:40] | the tissue is too badly compromised | 这些组织受损严重 |
[09:42] | to get a better description. | 无法得出一个更好的解释 |
[09:43] | All right, well, let me swab, I’ll see what I can find. | 让我擦拭一下 我看看能不能找到什么 |
[09:46] | Come to Poppa, you nasty little piece of flesh. | 快来爸爸的怀里 你这块脏兮兮的肉 |
[09:49] | This is a fairly decent operation. | 这是一个还算体面的剧组 |
[09:52] | I mean, it’s no Bone of Contention or anything. | 我是说 不是《骨之冲突》或者其他什么的 |
[09:54] | The one thing I learned about these guys, | 这些人我唯一了解的就是 |
[09:56] | these creative types, | 那些创造派 |
[09:57] | they’re definitely a breed of their own. | 他们绝对是一类的 |
[09:59] | You know, I heard the guy who played Agent Andy | 我听说扮演Andy探员的人 |
[10:01] | is in rehab now. | 现在在戒毒中心 |
[10:02] | Hey, stop with the TMZ, just focus. | 别八卦了 专心点 |
[10:03] | And action! | 开始 |
[10:05] | Okay, I thought our director was supposed to be dead? | 我以为导演应该已经灭绝了 |
[10:07] | Well, lead, Aubrey, lead. | 你先 Aubrey 你先 |
[10:16] | Oh, dear God, this is like spring break on bath salts. | 上帝啊 这简直像浴盐上的春假 |
[10:20] | Oh! Oh, no! | 不 |
[10:22] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[10:23] | FBI | FBI. |
[10:25] | Who’s the director here? | 谁是导演 |
[10:26] | Uh, I think his name is Kirby | 我觉得是Kirby |
[10:28] | or Herby or something. I’m not sure. | 还是Herby什么的 我不太确定 |
[10:31] | Yesterday, dude was just the sandwich boy. | 昨天 那伙计还是个卖三明治的 |
[10:33] | Yeah and now he’s directing this. | 现在他就是导演了 |
[10:35] | – Whatever this is. – Be careful with those guts! | – 无论如何 – 好好对待那些内脏 |
[10:36] | They’re rentals. | 它们都是租的 |
[10:38] | – Look out! – What…? | – 小心 – 什么 |
[10:40] | I’m gonna eat you! | 我要吃了你 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry, but what is this movie supposed to be? | 不好意思 这个电影应该是讲什么的 |
[10:50] | Radioactive Party Panthers | 劳德代尔堡的 |
[10:52] | from Fort Lauderdale. | 有辐射的黑豹们 |
[10:54] | Thought you guys were supposed to know this stuff. | 还以为你们会知道的 |
[10:55] | We know enough, Kirby. Enough to be talking to you. | 我们知道够多了 Kirby 足够找你谈谈 |
[10:57] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这种说法 |
[10:58] | And I’m sorry. You guys are with FBI? | 不好意思 你们是FBI公司的 |
[11:01] | I haven’t heard of them. Are they new? | 我还没听过 新公司吗 |
[11:03] | You haven’t heard of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 你没听过联邦调查局 |
[11:06] | Oh, that FBI. | 噢 那个FBI |
[11:09] | Bummer. I thought you guys were, like, Hollywood agents. | 真可惜 我以为你们是好莱坞经纪人呢 |
[11:11] | Real agents. | 真的经纪人 |
[11:12] | We are real agents. Investigating a real murder. | 我们是真探员 在调查一起谋杀 |
[11:15] | So why don’t you tell us why the sandwich boy is | 不如你告诉我们为什么一个三明治男孩 |
[11:17] | suddenly directing a dead man’s movie. | 突然接手了一个死人的电影 |
[11:20] | Ron is dead? | Ron死了 |
[11:21] | -Yeah. -Friggin’ A. | – 对 – 该死的 |
[11:24] | I guess that explains why I couldn’t get ahold of him this morning. | 难怪我今早一直联系不上他 |
[11:26] | Sorry, so you thought, | 抱歉 你觉得 |
[11:27] | because you knew how to make a cheese sandwich, | 因为你会做奶酪三明治 |
[11:29] | you could direct his movie? | 你就能执导吗 |
[11:30] | Okay, I went to film school. | 我学过导演 |
[11:31] | I know how story works. | 我知道怎么导演 |
[11:33] | I know why I’m a suspect. | 我知道为什么我现在是嫌犯 |
[11:35] | But trust me, I didn’t kill Ron to take control of his movie. | 但相信我 我没为了接手他的电影就杀了Ron |
[11:38] | Why should we believe you? | 我们为什么要相信你 |
[11:39] | ‘Cause he was already giving me plenty of control. | 因为他几乎都让我接手了 |
[11:41] | When was the last time you saw Ron? | 你最后一次见Ron是什么时候 |
[11:42] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[11:44] | We finished shooting at the hot tub warehouse around 10:00 | 大概十点左右 我们在热浴仓拍摄完散场之后 |
[11:46] | and everyone went home. | 就各回各家 |
[11:47] | Did you notice anything strange about him? | 你发现他有什么奇怪的吗 |
[11:49] | Acting weird? Anything out of the ordinary? | 行为怪异 任何不寻常的 |
[11:51] | Nope. It was just your normal day shooting | 没 就是很寻常的一天拍摄 |
[11:53] | a radioactive panther attack in a hot tub store. | 有辐射的黑豹袭击了热浴仓 |
[11:55] | So, how many cameras did Ron usually have rolling? | Ron通常开多少台摄像机 |
[11:58] | As many as he could get. | 他能弄什多少就开多少 |
[11:59] | Ron was the type of director that shot everything. | Ron是那种什么都拍的导演 |
[12:02] | Oh, great. | 哦 太好了 |
[12:04] | Listen, we’re gonna need to get ahold of that footage. | 我们需要所有影片镜头 |
[12:06] | Sure. Yeah. I can also give you some of the stuff I shot today. | 当然 我还能给你们我今天拍的 |
[12:09] | I got this great shot of a disembodied arm’s P.O.V. | 我有一个绝佳的摇臂摄像机的拍摄画面 |
[12:12] | No. We’re good. Thank you, bye. | 不 不需要了 谢谢 再见 |
[12:19] | Killer Klowns from Outer Space? | 外太空杀人小丑 |
[12:21] | Aaah! Zombies!!? Come on, you had to have heard of Sharknado. | 僵尸 你肯定听说过鲨从天降 |
[12:24] | Those are all scientifically implausible. | 这些都不科学 |
[12:26] | Oh, completely. But I think that’s part of the appeal of B movies | 当然不科学 但我觉得这部分B级电影 |
[12:29] | they offer a mindless escape. | 他们让人放空思想 |
[12:30] | So people enjoy these movies | 所以人们享受这些电影 |
[12:32] | because they don’t require them to think? | 因为不用思考 |
[12:35] | After a long day at work, don’t you ever just want | 在一整天的工作之后 你就不想 |
[12:37] | to go home and turn it off? | 回家然后让大脑休息一会儿 |
[12:38] | No. I enjoy using my mind, | 不 我很享受动脑子 |
[12:41] | and so should you. | 而且你也应该这样 |
[12:43] | Have you made any progress | 你的论文 |
[12:45] | in determining a topic for your dissertation? | 有什么进展吗 |
[12:48] | I’ve got nothing. | 没有 |
[12:49] | Perhaps reading my unpublished dissertations | 也许读读我没发表过的论文会有帮助 |
[12:53] | might inspire something in you. | 可能给你点启发 |
[12:56] | That would be awesome. Thank you. | 那太棒了 谢谢 |
[12:58] | There appears to be severe perimortem blunt force trauma | 似乎有严重的死时钝器伤 |
[13:02] | on the sacrum, T8 and T9, | 骶骨 第8和第9胸椎都有 |
[13:05] | and the right scapula. | 还有右肩胛骨 |
[13:08] | Judging by the indistinct wound edges, | 从不整齐的伤口边缘 |
[13:10] | and heavy amount of fracture lines, | 和众多骨折线判断 |
[13:11] | the weapon used to create this damage had a round outline. | 造成损伤的凶器是圆形轮廓的 |
[13:15] | Maybe a pipe, or a baseball bat? | 可能是一根管子 或棒球棍 |
[13:17] | Until the skull’s reconstructed, | 颅骨重建之前 |
[13:19] | there’s no telling if this beating was cause of death. | 都不能明确这是不是致死原因 |
[13:24] | The cell phone’s motherboard | 手机底板 |
[13:26] | was partially burned by the fire. | 有部分被火烧了 |
[13:29] | So, what are you doing with the heat gun, | 那你拿热风枪干什么 |
[13:31] | burning up the rest? | 把剩下的热化吗 |
[13:32] | No. The hot air isn’t gonna hurt it. | 不 热空气不会损伤它 |
[13:34] | I’m just using it to desolder | 我就是用它来分离 |
[13:36] | the phone’s primary data storage chip. | 手机的原始数据储存板 |
[13:39] | And as long as the chip | 只要芯片 |
[13:40] | wasn’t completely fried in the fire, | 没被火烧了的话 |
[13:42] | I should be able to use | 我应该能够 |
[13:44] | chip-off forensics to retrieve the phone’s data. | 拿出芯片取证来恢复手机数据 |
[13:48] | Okay. Well, as soon as you’re done with that, | 你完成这个之后 |
[13:50] | I’m gonna need you to go through the film footage | 我还需要你把拍的电影都过一遍 |
[13:52] | Aubrey’s sending over. | Aubrey正在传过来 |
[13:54] | Oh. Can I do it, please? | 我能来干这事儿吗 |
[13:55] | I love watching campy B movies. | 我就爱看很作的B级电影 |
[13:57] | Of course you do. | 你当然喜欢 |
[13:59] | All of them involving giant man-eating bugs. | 那些都有巨型食人的虫子 |
[14:01] | I can’t tell you how many times | 我数不清有多少次 |
[14:03] | I’ve suffered through Earwig Armageddon. | 受到蠼螋世界末日的摧残 |
[14:06] | Have you swabbed the injuries on the victim’s arm? | 你在受害者手臂上擦拭取样了吗 |
[14:08] | I have, and I found, uh, traces of keratin in the wounds. | 取了啊 我发现伤口里有角化蛋白 |
[14:11] | Like, from a fingernail? | 类似于指甲的那种吗 |
[14:13] | Or a razor-sharp claw. | 或者锋利的爪子的 |
[14:14] | Specifically, a razor-sharp panther claw. | 很特别的 锋利的黑豹的爪子 |
[14:18] | So, the victim was self-financing the entire project. | 受害者给整个项目自筹经费 |
[14:21] | At the time of his death, | 直到他死 |
[14:22] | he’d already put up a million bucks. | 已经花了一百万 |
[14:23] | Plenty of money, plenty of motive. | 足够的钱 足够的动机 |
[14:25] | Yeah. Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:27] | I-I’m thinking about maybe going a different route. | 我在想也许从别的上面找点线索 |
[14:29] | I mean, you do know that Ron was attacked | 你知道Ron是在片场 |
[14:31] | by a panther on the set, right? | 被黑豹袭击的 对吗 |
[14:33] | You want me to bring the panther in for questioning? | 你想让我把黑豹带来问话 |
[14:35] | No, no, no. But the guy who supposedly trained it. | 不 是那个驯养员 |
[14:38] | This guy right here, uh, | 这个家伙 |
[14:39] | Dwayne Hawkins. He did five years for assault | Dwayne Hawkins 他因为用致命武器袭击 |
[14:42] | with a deadly weapon, ’cause his grizzly mauled another actor | 坐了五年牢 因为他的灰熊袭击了 |
[14:46] | on a previous set. | 之前一个片场的演员 |
[14:47] | Right. Another incident like that | 很好 又一起类似 |
[14:49] | would certainly land him back in jail. | 肯定会让他再坐牢 |
[14:50] | Yeah. You know. I’m just thinking, | 我就想 可能他想 |
[14:52] | maybe he decides to cover up the panther attack, | 掩盖黑豹袭击 |
[14:55] | kill Ron, make it look like a suicide… | 杀了Ron 弄得像自杀 |
[14:57] | I thought that I was supposed to be lead on the case, here. | 我以为我是这个案子的主要负责人 |
[15:00] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮帮忙 |
[15:02] | Appreciate that, but you keep telling me | 谢谢 但你一直在 |
[15:04] | where to go, what leads to follow, | 告诉我该干什么 该跟什么线索 |
[15:06] | wouldn’t even let me drive to the movie location. | 都没让我去片场瞧瞧 |
[15:08] | -You’re like a turtle behind the wheel. You’re like… -What? | – 你就像车轮后面的乌龟 – 什么 |
[15:10] | …A turtle. We would’ve still been in the parking lot | 一只龟 我们可能还在停车场 |
[15:13] | – Right, but we would’ve got… …- if you were driving, Aubrey. | – 但我们 – 如果你要开车的话 Aubrey |
[15:15] | -We would’ve got there. -That’s my point. | – 我们可能就到了 – 这就是我的意思 |
[15:16] | You know, you got to let me work at my own pace, here. | 你得让我按我的步调来 |
[15:18] | Fine. That’s your case. Go ahead. | 好吧 这是你的案子 去吧 |
[15:20] | -Thank you. -Go ahead. Walk it out. | – 谢谢 – 去吧 散散步 |
[15:22] | – I will. – Slow. | – 我会的 – 慢慢的 |
[15:24] | You’re still not driving. | 你还是不能开车啊 |
[15:26] | That is a pretty gnarly scar you got there. | 你脸上那个疤十分粗糙啊 |
[15:29] | Bald eagle tried to rip my eyes out during a car commercial. | 在一个汽车商业活动上秃鹰想把我眼珠子挖出来 |
[15:32] | Turns out they don’t like wearing top hats. | 因为它们不想戴大礼帽 |
[15:34] | Doesn’t look like you got the, uh, best record | 看起来你和那些动物 |
[15:36] | with these animals, Dwayne. | 相处并不是很好 Dwayne |
[15:39] | You’re talking about the incident with Chauncey? | 你是说 Chauncey的那个事故 |
[15:41] | Chauncey, yeah. The, uh, man-eating bear | Chauncey 对 一头食人的灰熊 |
[15:43] | that nearly killed an actor | 差点杀了一个演员 |
[15:44] | on the set of your last movie. | 就在你上个电影片场里 |
[15:45] | I take full responsibility for what happened on Captain Carnie. | 队长游乐场里发生的事故我负全责 |
[15:48] | -But I served my sentence. -Yeah, well maybe this time, | – 我服从判决 – 可能这次 |
[15:50] | you didn’t want to serve your sentence. See, we know | 你不想坐牢了 |
[15:53] | that your panther attacked Ron. | 我们都知道你的黑豹袭击了Ron |
[15:55] | It was a little scratch. | 就是有点小抓伤 |
[15:57] | I don’t think that counts as an attack. | 我不认为那可以算袭击 |
[15:58] | And that scratch that had enough juice | 那个小抓伤足够 |
[16:00] | to put you back in jail. | 把你丢进监狱 |
[16:02] | Ron got scratched because he was careless. | Ron被抓伤因为他太不小心了 |
[16:03] | That’s certainly true. He hired you. | 那是真的 他雇的你 |
[16:06] | Look. First, the guy tells me he wants a cat, | 起先 那家伙告诉我他想要只猫 |
[16:09] | so I get him a calico. | 我给他一只三色猫 |
[16:10] | Then he decides it’s got to be a panther. | 然后他又想用一只黑豹 |
[16:12] | Well, all the panthers I know are working. | 所有的黑豹都已经被借用了 |
[16:14] | I scramble, but I find him one. | 我凑了凑 给他弄了一只 |
[16:16] | Just some random panther, off the street? | 就把一些没怎么受训的黑豹带街上来了 |
[16:19] | – Pretty much. -Okay. | – 差不多是这样 – 好吧 |
[16:20] | Which would’ve been fine, | 本来也没事的 |
[16:22] | if I had a chance to work with it. | 如果我有机会训练的话 |
[16:24] | Ah. So Ron got scratched because he didn’t give you enough time | Ron被抓伤因为他没给你足够时间 |
[16:27] | to properly train the animal. | 来训练这些黑豹 |
[16:28] | The guy didn’t know what he was doing. | 那家伙根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[16:31] | When you’re in charge of a set with weapons, | 当你掌管一个有武器 特技替身 野兽的片场时 |
[16:32] | and stunts, and animals, and you don’t know what you’re doing, | 你根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[16:35] | people get hurt. | 人们会受伤 |
[16:36] | And if anyone knows that, | 如果任何人知道的话 |
[16:39] | it’s you. | 就是你 |
[16:46] | Angie, step aside. I am commandeering the Angelatron. | Angie 往边上一点 我要占用Angelatron系统 |
[16:49] | Uh, I’m actually kind of busy right now. | 我现在真的有点忙 |
[16:51] | Trust me. This is much, much more important. | 相信我 这个重要一万倍 |
[16:53] | Well, it better be. | 最好是 |
[16:54] | I still have a pile of cooked flesh I need to analyze. | 我还有一堆需要分析的烤糊了的肉 |
[16:56] | Okay. So I was looking through the dailies, | 我在看拍摄的样片 |
[16:58] | and look what I found. | 看我发现了什么 |
[17:01] | Why does that guy look familiar? | 为什么那个家伙看起来很熟悉 |
[17:03] | Because that is David Faustino. | 因为那是David Faustino |
[17:05] | He played Bud Bundy on Married with Children | 他在带孩结婚里扮演Bud Bundy |
[17:07] | for like ten years. I love that show. | 已经10年了 我喜欢那个节目 |
[17:09] | That’s a good get for Party Panthers. | 黑豹剧组请来个不错的家伙 |
[17:12] | I’m sorry. Is he on a roof? | 他是在屋顶上吗 |
[17:13] | Well, not for long. | 不会太长 |
[17:16] | And action! | 开始 |
[17:17] | Suck my waves, | 尝尝我的厉害 |
[17:20] | Party Panthers! | 黑豹们 |
[17:29] | – Guys, you all right? – Oh, ow. That sounds like it hurt. | – 你还好吗 – 听起来很疼 |
[17:32] | You son of a bitch, Ron! | 婊子养的 Ron |
[17:35] | You could’ve gotten me killed! | 你差点害死我 |
[17:37] | I should break your stupid little freaking neck! | 我应该拧断你的小畸脖 |
[17:42] | Cut! | 卡 |
[17:44] | It sounds like Bud Bundy just threatened our victim. | 听起来好像Bud Bundy威胁了我们的受害者 |
[17:56] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[17:57] | Mr. Faustino So, Mr. Faustino. | |
[18:00] | Uh, what am I, your grandpa? | 我是你爷吗 |
[18:03] | – Call me Tino. – Okay. | – 叫我Tino – 好的 |
[18:05] | According to the Internet, you got kicked off your last movie | 网上说 你被踢出上部电影 |
[18:08] | for fighting with the director. | 因为和导演打架 |
[18:09] | Okay, dude, | 好啦 老兄 |
[18:10] | I’ve auditioned to play cops before. | 我以前试镜演警察 |
[18:12] | Okay? I know the drill. Just get to your point. | 好么 我知道套路 直接说什么事吧 |
[18:14] | You got a history of violence towards directors, | 你有对导演实行暴力的黑历史 |
[18:16] | you threatened to kill your current director, | 你威胁要杀了你现在的导演 |
[18:18] | and now he’s dead. How’s that? | 现在他死了 怎么说 |
[18:19] | Okay, well. I fought with my last director | 我的确和上个导演打了一架 |
[18:22] | because I wanted to do action, and that slapdick | 因为我想演动作片 但那个混球 |
[18:24] | only saw me as a comedy guy. I mean, come on. | 就把我当成喜剧演员 |
[18:27] | Okay? But Party Panthers is different. | 但黑豹剧组不一样 |
[18:29] | Ron let me showcase my muscles. | Ron让我秀肌肉 |
[18:31] | Let me be an action star. | 让我成为动作明星 |
[18:33] | And that’s why I loved working with him. | 这就是为什么我喜欢和他一起工作 |
[18:34] | Okay. ‘Cause I saw the footage. | 我看了拍摄录像 |
[18:36] | Didn’t really look like you loved working with him. | 看起来不像你喜欢和他一起工作 |
[18:38] | Yeah. Well, that, uh… that stunt mishap | 那个特技是个灾难 |
[18:40] | made me look like a punk. | 让我像个小阿飞 |
[18:42] | Okay? I was embarrassed. And when I get embarrassed, | 简直侮辱我人格 当我觉得被侮辱了 |
[18:44] | I get pissed. | 我会很愤怒 |
[18:45] | Yeah. Really pissed. | 真的很愤怒 |
[18:47] | Like vein-popping pissed. | 怒血喷张 |
[18:50] | What can I say? I’m a passionate man. | 我能说什么 我就是个易怒的汉子 |
[18:53] | But ultimately, I realized the stunt was my fault. | 但最终 我意识到那个特技是我的错 |
[18:56] | Okay? It was my idea. I was the one pushing it on Ron. | 是我的主意 我非要让Ron做那个 |
[18:59] | I was so excited about it, I probably didn’t give him | 我特兴奋 我可能没让他 |
[19:02] | enough time to properly plan it out. | 有足够时间来准备 |
[19:03] | Right. Hurry up and shoot. | 赶鸭子上架 |
[19:05] | That seems to be the theme of this movie. | 简直就是这电影的主题 |
[19:07] | Yeah, well. You ever heard the saying, | 你听过那句名言吗 |
[19:09] | “Time is money?” | 时间就是金钱 |
[19:11] | Well, this is a low-budget movie. | 毕竟是个小成本电影 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:14] | Was a low-budget movie. | 曾经是一部低成本的电影 |
[19:16] | You guys are done. | 你们该收工了 |
[19:17] | Whoa, whoa. Dude, bro. | 哇哇 老兄 兄弟 |
[19:19] | We only have a couple scenes left. | 我们就剩下几个场景就拍完了 |
[19:21] | You can’t just shut us down. | 你不能让我们停工 |
[19:22] | Oh, sure I can. And, uh, | 哦 我当然可以 |
[19:23] | if I were you, I’d hold off on booking | 如果我是你 我会延缓 |
[19:25] | my ticket back to L.A. Just yet. | 购买回洛杉矶的机票 |
[19:31] | Hey, Angie. So I’ve been watching more of the dailies. | 嘿 Angie 我一直在看一些样片 |
[19:34] | Uh, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:35] | You are not taking over my monitor again. | 你别再来占用我的屏幕 |
[19:37] | No, no, no. So, Faustino. | 不 不是的 Faustino |
[19:39] | He plays this character named “Pamanther.” | 他演一个叫Pamanther的角色 |
[19:41] | Half man, | 一半人 |
[19:43] | half panther. Why? | 一半黑豹 为什么呢 |
[19:45] | Because sometimes the only way to stop a panther | 因为有时候想阻止一只黑豹的唯一办法 |
[19:48] | is to become a panther. | 就是成为一只黑豹 |
[19:51] | That makes no sense. | 这太没道理了 |
[19:54] | And yet, still, it is awesome. | 但依然 很炫酷 |
[19:56] | What’s going on here? | 你在做什么 |
[19:57] | Uh, I’m sorting through some texts on the victim’s phone. | 我在整理受害者手机上的一些短信 |
[20:01] | Anything good? | 找到什么有用信息吗 |
[20:02] | Here’s one, | 这里有一条 |
[20:03] | from the owner of Funtown Amusement Park. | 来自欢乐谷乐园老板Allen Peppermelt的短信 |
[20:05] | Allen Peppermelt, threatening to gut Ron like a pig | 威胁说要把Ron杀猪似的把他开膛破肚 |
[20:09] | and use his intestines as floss. | 然后用他的肠子来做牙线 |
[20:11] | Funtown? | 欢乐谷吗 |
[20:13] | Didn’t we bring Michael Vincent there once? | 我们曾带Michal Vincent去过吧 |
[20:15] | Yeah. It was awful. | 是的 太糟糕了 |
[20:17] | Remember, they gave us those used stuffed animals as prizes? | 记得吗 他们给我们那些二手的毛绒动物作为奖品 |
[20:21] | Oh. Geez. That’s right. | 哦 天 还真是 |
[20:23] | Hey, Angie. Do me a favor. | 嘿 Angie 帮个忙 |
[20:25] | Call up a picture of Funtown. | 找一张欢乐谷的图片 |
[20:30] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[20:32] | Angie, can you zoom underneath the fountain there? | Angie 你能放大那喷泉的底部吗 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:36] | Wow. | 哇 |
[20:37] | White marble chips. | 白色的大理石碎片 |
[20:39] | That’s exactly what I found on the victim’s shoe tread. | 这正是我在受害者鞋底上找到的 |
[20:42] | Okay. Let’s look at the production schedule. | 好了 让我们来看看拍摄进度表 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:50] | Ron shot there three weeks ago. | Ron三周前在那拍摄 |
[20:52] | Then what was he doing back there on the night of his death? | 那么在他死的那晚 他回去那里做什么呢 |
[21:01] | Dr. Mayer | Dr. Mayer… |
[21:03] | Oh. I was returning from lunch | 哦 我吃完午餐回来 |
[21:06] | and the supervisor said you’d left word. | 然后主管说你给我留话了 |
[21:08] | I did. | 是的 |
[21:08] | And I appreciate you coming by. | 我很感谢你能过来拜访 |
[21:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry for being a Nosey Norm. | 很抱歉我这么打破砂锅问到底 |
[21:17] | I saw the title of your paper, | 我看了你论文的标题 |
[21:19] | and I just got pulled in. | 我被吸引住了 |
[21:22] | “A Study of the Devolution of the Human Species.” | 关于人类物种退化的研究 |
[21:25] | That was one of my dissertations. | 那是我其中的一篇学术研究论文 |
[21:28] | I had a lot of fun with it. | 在写作的过程中 我很享受 |
[21:30] | Clearly. Your enthusiasm just jumps off the page. | 很明显 你的热情都溢出纸张了 |
[21:35] | Actually… | 老实说 |
[21:37] | that is what I was hoping to speak with you about. | 这就是我想和你谈的事情 |
[21:39] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[21:42] | How do I know what, dear? | 亲爱的 我知道什么 |
[21:44] | When you’ve lost your passion for your work. | 当你失去对你工作的热情 |
[21:47] | You said that you woke up one morning | 你说你某天起床 |
[21:49] | and realized that it was gone. | 就发现热情消逝了 |
[21:51] | If you’re used to that electricity dancing through your veins | 当你习惯了那种跳跃在你血液里的激情 |
[21:55] | and suddenly it’s not there, | 突然间它不复存在了 |
[21:57] | you notice. | 你会知道的 |
[22:01] | What if you’re not that in tune with yourself? | 如果你没有那么了解自己呢 |
[22:05] | Is it possible to lose your drive and not know? | 有没有可能失去动力 你自己却不知道呢 |
[22:09] | Absolutely. In fact, that’s what usually happens. | 肯定有啊 那是经常发生的情况 |
[22:13] | How many people do you know | 有多少你认识的人 |
[22:15] | who are truly in touch with their feelings? | 是真正能感受到自己的情感呢 |
[22:18] | Well, not many. | 这个不太多 |
[22:20] | Exactly. | 就是嘛 |
[22:22] | Here’s a little test. | 来个小小测试 |
[22:24] | Think about what you do here. | 想一下你在这里做的事情 |
[22:26] | Really focus on it. | 非常专注在这一点上 |
[22:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:30] | Now, how would you feel if someone took it away? | 现在如果有人把它拿走 你有什么感觉呢 |
[22:37] | Sorry to interrupt, | 不好意思打搅了 |
[22:39] | but I’ve finished reconstructing the victim’s skull, | 但我已经完成了重组受害者的头颅 |
[22:40] | and I found something. | 我找到了些东西 |
[22:41] | My apologies, Dr. Mayer. | 很抱歉 Dr. Mayer |
[22:43] | Nonsense. | 说什么呢 |
[22:45] | I believe we’ve answered all your questions. | 我相信我们已经回答了你所有的问题了 |
[22:48] | I believe we have. | 我想我们是的 |
[22:59] | Amongst the postmortem fracturing caused by the fall, | 在一堆由于跌落而造成的死后挫伤中 |
[23:02] | I found plenty of perimortem fracturing. | 我找到一些死时造成的挫伤 |
[23:06] | The injury is severe enough to be cause of death. | 伤口足够严重到可以作为死因 |
[23:09] | However, the broad impact area leads me to believe | 然而 这大面积受伤让我相信 |
[23:12] | this trauma was not caused by the same cylindrical object | 这伤不是由用来打击受害者的 |
[23:14] | used to beat the victim. | 圆柱体物质所伤 |
[23:16] | Well, it was most likely the result of the victim’s skull | 这多半是由于受害者的头颅 |
[23:20] | being smashed into a flat surface with great force. | 被用力的撞击到一个平面上 |
[23:27] | But not long before Ron’s death, you sent him a text. | 但在Ron死之前没多久 你给他发了短信 |
[23:30] | “Remove the fake blood from my teacups | “把那假血从我的茶杯里拿走 |
[23:32] | “Or I’ll gut you like a pig | 否则我会像杀猪似的把你开膛破肚 |
[23:34] | and use your intestines as floss.” | 然后用你的肠子来做牙线” |
[23:37] | Oh, man. That sounds pretty bad, huh? | 哦 老兄 听起来很糟糕吧 |
[23:40] | Yeah. It sounds really bad, and honestly, | 嗯 是挺糟糕的 老实说 |
[23:41] | it’s not what I’d expect from the owner of Funtown. | 我没想到这话会从欢乐谷老板口中说出 |
[23:44] | Just my luck. The one time I try to get tough with someone, | 我运气好呗 我唯一一次跟人来硬的 |
[23:48] | they end up dead. | 他们最后却死了 |
[23:49] | This guy is pathetic. | 这家伙真可怜 |
[23:50] | We can tear him down with fear. | 我们能吓唬吓唬他 |
[23:54] | I know that you didn’t kill Ron, okay? | 我知道你没有杀Ron 好吧 |
[23:56] | But I’m gonna need you to help me out here. | 但我需要你帮帮我 |
[23:58] | Great, or we just do the opposite. | 很好 跟我唱反调了 |
[24:00] | We have evidence suggesting that | 我们有证据表明 |
[24:02] | Ron was at your business on the night of his death. | Ron死的那晚在你公司 |
[24:05] | No, I haven’t seen Ron in a few weeks. | 不是的 我几个星期没见过Ron了 |
[24:07] | My God, he’s lying, okay? Get in his face. | 天啊 他在说谎 激怒他 |
[24:10] | Tell him that we can nail him. | 告诉他我们能抓住他 |
[24:11] | – Pin him against the wall. – Look. | – 把他按到墙上 – 听着 |
[24:12] | You seem like a nice guy, Allen. | 你看起来是个不错的家伙 Allen |
[24:14] | So, what makes a nice guy threaten | 那么是什么原因让一个好人 |
[24:16] | to gut a man and use his intestines as floss? | 去威胁一个人要开膛剖腹用人家的小肠子做牙线呢 |
[24:19] | Well, Ron came to me about a month ago, | 这个嘛 大概一个月前 Ron来找我 |
[24:21] | asking if he could use Funtown as a location for his movie. | 问我他能否用欢乐谷作为电影的外景 |
[24:24] | He said it was a pivotal scene | 他说那是一个很关键的场景 |
[24:26] | about a sick boy visiting his first amusement park. | 是关于一个生病的男孩第一次去游乐场 |
[24:30] | So I gave him the park for the day. | 所以我把游乐场给他用一天 |
[24:32] | Then I show up to see how things are going. | 然后我就去现场看看进展如何 |
[24:34] | It was a madhouse. | 那简直就是个疯人院 |
[24:35] | There was no sick boy. | 压根没有什么生病的小男孩 |
[24:37] | Just a bunch of blood | 只有一堆血 |
[24:39] | and guts and topless women. | 一堆肠子和一群没穿衣服的女人 |
[24:41] | He duped you. | 他欺骗了你 |
[24:42] | And old Allen Peppermelt fell for it. | 我上当了 |
[24:45] | Took me four days to clean up all that blood and guts. | 我花了四天时间去清理那些血和内脏什么的 |
[24:48] | I lost over a thousand dollars. | 我损失了超过一千多刀 |
[24:51] | And if you killed Ron, | 如果你杀了Ron |
[24:53] | you never would’ve gotten your money, | 你再也拿不回你的钱了 |
[24:54] | so how did you intend to get your money back? | 所以你打算怎样要回你的钱呢 |
[24:57] | I was gonna sue… but then I remembered Carly. | 我是打算起诉的 但我想到Carly |
[25:01] | Who’s Carly? | 谁是Carly |
[25:02] | Carly Catalano | Carly Catalano. |
[25:04] | She works the funnel cake stand at Funtown. | 她在欢乐谷里的漏斗蛋糕摊位工作 |
[25:07] | She’s also an aspiring actress, | 她也是一名有远大抱负的演员 |
[25:09] | and I told Ron if he gave Carly a part in the movie, | 我跟Ron说 如果他能给Carly在电影里安排一个角色 |
[25:12] | I’d reconsider my lawsuit. | 我会重新考虑我的诉讼 |
[25:14] | Wow, so you sacrificed a thousand dollars | 哇 所以你牺牲一千刀 |
[25:17] | in order to get one of your employees an acting job? | 就为了帮你其中一名雇员捞一个演戏的机会吗 |
[25:20] | I was hoping it would finally convince | 我是希望最终能说服Carly |
[25:23] | Carly to go on a date with me. | 跟我约会 |
[25:26] | It didn’t. | 最后没成 |
[25:31] | So, how’s it coming with the Funtown marble? | 在欢乐谷里找到的大理石怎么样啦 |
[25:34] | The smoothness of the grain is inconsistent with the chips | 纹理的光滑性 |
[25:36] | that I found in the victim’s shoe tread. | 和我在受害者鞋底上找到的碎片不一致 |
[25:39] | So, he wasn’t at Funtown on the night of his death. | 所以 他死的那天晚上不在欢乐谷 |
[25:41] | Nope. Now that that’s resolved, | 并不 那现在这个问题解决了 |
[25:43] | it’s time to get back to the party panther party. | 是时候回去看我的黑豹派对片段了 |
[25:45] | Or you could help me out. | 你也可以帮我的忙 |
[25:47] | Yeah, um, can that wait? Because I’m just at the scene | 是 呃 可以等一会儿吗 因为我刚看到 |
[25:49] | where the drug dealer accidentally feeds | 毒贩子一不小心 |
[25:50] | his pet panthers radioactive meat. | 喂他的宠物豹子吃放射性的肉 |
[25:52] | Yeah, so… | 对 那个 |
[25:54] | I just finished going through the charred tissue, | 我刚检查完烧焦的组织部分 |
[25:57] | and found another panther scratch on the victim’s neck. | 在受害者的颈部又找到了一处抓痕 |
[25:59] | Makes sense, seeing as he was attacked by a panther. | 也很合理啊 鉴于他被一只黑豹袭击了 |
[26:02] | According to hospital records, | 根据医院的病历 |
[26:04] | he was only treated for scratches to the forearm. | 他只在前臂上做了抓伤的处理 |
[26:06] | Wait, so you think he was attacked a second time? | 等等 那么你认为他被二次袭击了吗 |
[26:08] | I don’t know. We shall swab and see, or rather, | 我不知道 我们应该取样观察 或者呢 |
[26:11] | you shall swab and see and I will find out | 你来取样化验 然后我来看看 |
[26:13] | what happens with the radioactive meat. | 吃了放射性肉的豹子会发生什么 |
[26:15] | No, Cam, come on. You don’t even like the movie. | 不 Cam 别这样 你都不喜欢那个电影 |
[26:17] | Cam, come on now. Cam. | Cam 别走啊 Cam |
[26:23] | Oh, come on, Chad. Come on. | 哦 来吧 Chad 快来 |
[26:25] | Roar! | 嗷 |
[26:27] | Hey, hey, what happened back there? | 嘿 刚才是怎么了 |
[26:28] | I mean, what’s the point of having me in your ear | 如果你不打算听我说话 |
[26:30] | if you’re not gonna listen to me? | 那让我旁听有什么意义呢 |
[26:31] | Well, I wasn’t listening because Peppermelt isn’t our guy. | 我没听你说是因为Peppermelt不是我们要找的人 |
[26:33] | I mean, if I’d taken your advice, | 如果我听了你的建议 |
[26:34] | he would have shut down and given us nothing. | 他会拒绝合作 什么也不说 |
[26:36] | Worked out that way, anyway. | 现在他也什么都没说啊 |
[26:37] | Well, actually, no… | 嗯 实际上 不是 |
[26:38] | because he gave us this. | 因为他给我这个东西 |
[26:42] | I’ve collected… | 我收集了 |
[26:43] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么玩意 |
[26:45] | You got to be kidding me. | 这是在开玩笑吧 |
[26:46] | I’ve confined… | 我已经局限了 |
[26:50] | I confined all of the data, | 我局限了所有的数据 |
[26:53] | and the numbers seem to suggest… | 得到的数字显示 |
[26:58] | This is bad, even by Party Panthers standards. | 这太糟了 就算是黑豹剧组的标准 |
[27:01] | She’s bad. | 她好差劲 |
[27:02] | So, this is Peppermelt’s employee, | 所以 这位就是Peppermelt的员工 |
[27:05] | the one that he convinced Ron to recast in the female lead. | 他说服了Ron重新选角 让她做了女主角 |
[27:08] | Recast? Meaning someone got fired? | 重选 说明有人被炒了鱿鱼 |
[27:10] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[27:12] | Well, if I was fired and replaced by… that, | 那好 如果我被炒了 取代我的人是这一位 |
[27:16] | I’d want to commit murder, too. | 我也会想谋杀个人 |
[27:17] | I was thinking the same thing, | 我也这么认为 |
[27:18] | so I looked into the original actor. | 所以我找了一下原先的演员 |
[27:22] | This is a picture of a young boy. | 这是一个小男孩的照片 |
[27:24] | Yeah. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[27:25] | Joey Martucci was originally cast in this role. | Joey Martucci原本是选来演这个角色 |
[27:32] | What? | 什么 |
[27:33] | I know, I can’t explain that, | 我知道 我也解释不了 |
[27:34] | but I did find out | 不过我发现 |
[27:36] | that his mother was arrested last year | 他的妈妈去年被捕了 |
[27:37] | on charges of assault and battery | 指控是人身攻击和殴打 |
[27:39] | after beating a man with a baseball bat. | 她拿一个棒球棒打人 |
[27:41] | Sounds like a woman with a lot of rage. | 听起来像是个怒气冲冲的女人 |
[27:42] | And how do you think Mrs. Martucci felt | 那你认为Mrs. Martucci会怎么想呢 |
[27:44] | when she found out that her son was getting fired | 当她发现自己的儿子被炒掉的时候 |
[27:46] | and replaced by her? | 还是被这个女人换掉了 |
[27:48] | By my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[27:51] | we have seven hours until the panthers merge | 还有7个小时所有的黑豹就会合成 |
[27:54] | into one giant mega-panther. | 一个巨大的超能黑豹了 |
[28:01] | We were out at the batting cages when this man recognized Joey | 我们当时在击球场 有个人认出来 |
[28:05] | from a Snoozeland commercial. | Joey拍过Snoozeland广告 |
[28:06] | The guy was clearly drunk, | 那家伙很明显喝醉了 |
[28:08] | saying all sorts of rude things. | 说了好多粗鲁的话 |
[28:10] | H-He wouldn’t leave us alone, so finally… | 他不肯离开 所以最后 |
[28:12] | You whacked him with a baseball bat. | 你就拿棒球棒给了他一下 |
[28:14] | And I’d gladly do it again, | 我很乐意再打一次 |
[28:16] | but this time I’d aim right for his beans. | 但是这次我会瞄准他的脑袋 |
[28:19] | You seem like a very protective mother, Mrs. Martucci. | 你看起来是一个很有保护欲的母亲 Martucci太太 |
[28:22] | You say it like it’s a bad thing. | 怎么你说的这像一件坏事 |
[28:23] | Well, I’m just wondering if that instinct kicked back in | 那个 我只是怀疑你的这项本能是不是又冒出来了 |
[28:26] | when you learned that Ron was firing your son from his movie. | 当你得知Ron把你的儿子从电影里炒掉的时候 |
[28:29] | Oh, please. | 哦算了吧 |
[28:31] | Colead in a movie starring David Faustino. | 在David Faustino主演的电影里当共同主演 |
[28:34] | Seems like a pretty decent size credit | 对一个演艺事业刚起步的孩子来说 |
[28:36] | for a kid trying to start an acting career. | 看起来是一个很不错的经验 |
[28:38] | At a certain point, it just isn’t worth it. | 某种意义上来说 并不值得 |
[28:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:41] | Ronny came to us with this script | Ronny本来给我们的剧本 |
[28:43] | he’d written about a sick kid | 是关于一个生病的孩子 |
[28:45] | who loses himself in his imagination, | 沉浸在自己的想象世界里 |
[28:47] | pretending his pet cat is a giant panther, | 幻想他的宠物猫咪是一只巨大的黑豹 |
[28:50] | and his-his sandbox is a beautiful Florida beach. | 他的沙盒子是一片魅力的佛罗里达海滩 |
[28:53] | It was this really adorable little story. | 本来是一个很优美的小故事 |
[28:57] | This is Radioactive Party Panthers from Fort Lauderdale | 你现在说的是劳德代尔堡的 |
[29:00] | you’re talking about? | 有辐射的黑豹们吗 |
[29:01] | It only became that | 它是在Faustino加入以后 |
[29:02] | after Faustino signed on. | 变成这样 |
[29:04] | That’s when we started getting | 他那时候开始 |
[29:05] | all these ridiculous rewrites. | 把剧本改得面目全非 |
[29:07] | I’m talking real bologna here. | 改得全都是胡说八道 |
[29:09] | The whole movie changed, became this big shoot ’em up. | 整个电影都变了 变成一个破射击游戏 |
[29:12] | We weren’t interested in that. | 我们就完全不感兴趣了 |
[29:14] | Wow. So, it sounds like Ron was actually doing you a favor | 哦 所以听起来像是Ron炒掉了Joey |
[29:17] | – by firing Joey. – He was. | – 其实是帮你们的忙吗 – 没错 |
[29:20] | Ronny was a sweetheart. | Ronny是个好心人 |
[29:21] | He just got caught up and taken for a ride. | 他只是被卷进来 受了骗而已 |
[29:23] | You got to be careful. | 你自己得很小心 |
[29:25] | This industry will eat you alive if you let it. | 只要你一不小心就会被这个行业生吞了 |
[29:33] | Hey, do you need anything else, Dr. B? | 嘿 你还需要我做什么吗 Dr. B |
[29:35] | No. | 不 |
[29:36] | Enjoy your evening. | 祝你晚安 |
[29:38] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[29:39] | Uh, thanks again for the dissertations. | 呃 再次谢谢你给我看论文 |
[29:41] | Who knows, maybe I’ll be so inspired | 谁知道呢 也许我深受启发 |
[29:42] | I’ll end up writing multiple papers myself. | 然后我也写了很多篇文章呢 |
[29:45] | Just focus on the one, Mr. Bray. | 先集中做一篇吧 Mr. Bray |
[30:00] | Hey, you’re still here? | 嘿 你还在啊 |
[30:04] | Yes. I-I used to get some of my best work done | 是 我习惯了晚上实验室关门后 |
[30:09] | after the lab had shut down for the night. | 更好的完成我的工作 |
[30:11] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[30:13] | There appears to be evidence of buckle fracturing | 看起来有证据显示在右侧 |
[30:16] | on the angles of the right side ribs | 第七 八 九节肋骨上 |
[30:19] | seven, eight and nine. | 有隆起的骨折 |
[30:20] | I meant with you. | 我是说你还好吗 |
[30:22] | You’ve been distant all day. | 你一整天都有点恍惚 |
[30:27] | Angela, do you believe in passion in the workplace? | Angela 你相信在工作的地方有热情吗 |
[30:31] | Well, given that Hodgins and I | 这个么 鉴于我跟Hodgins |
[30:33] | have been caught in the Egyptian room a few times… | 在埃及展厅里被抓住过几次 |
[30:35] | I-I meant professionally. | 我是说工作上 |
[30:38] | – Oh. – How important do you think it is | – 哦 – 你认为我们热爱自己的事业 |
[30:41] | for us to love what we do? | 是很重要的吗 |
[30:44] | Uh, well, it, it’s important, but it’s not everything. | 呃 这 是很重要 可这不是我们的全部 |
[30:48] | Most people don’t love their jobs. | 多数人不爱他们的工作 |
[30:50] | They don’t even like them. | 他们甚至都不喜欢那份工作 |
[30:52] | They do them because they have to. | 他们工作是因为他们必须做 |
[30:55] | What if they didn’t have to? | 如果他们不是必须做呢 |
[30:56] | If you can afford to leave an unfulfilling job, | 如果你能够离开不是很喜欢的工作 |
[30:59] | why wouldn’t you? | 为什么不走呢 |
[31:00] | – Are you…? – Just curious. | – 你是… – 只是好奇 |
[31:01] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[31:02] | Left side ribs seven, eight, and nine | 左侧肋骨第七 八 九 |
[31:05] | also show evidence of buckle fracturing. | 也显示出隆起的骨折证据 |
[31:08] | The presence of these injuries suggests | 这些伤痕的存在表明 |
[31:12] | a substantial amount of weight having been | 一个很重的物体压在 |
[31:14] | applied to the victim’s chest. | 受害者的胸上 |
[31:16] | As if the killer sat on the victim | 就像凶手坐在受害者身上 |
[31:19] | while smashing his head in. | 一边还打他的头部 |
[31:21] | That sounds like a very violent way to kill someone. | 听起来像很暴力的杀人方法 |
[31:25] | It speaks more to a crime of passion. | 这更像冲动型犯罪 |
[31:29] | I’ll inform Aubrey. | 我来通知Aubrey |
[31:31] | I know you’re concerned about me, Angela, | 我知道你担心我 Angela |
[31:36] | and I really am okay. | 我真的没事 |
[31:41] | Geez, I thought I was in early. | 老天 我以为我来得早 |
[31:44] | Look at you. | 瞧你啊 |
[31:45] | No, you are. I’m just here late. | 不 你是早 我只是没回去 |
[31:48] | You been here all night? | 你整晚都在这吗 |
[31:49] | Yeah. I’m comparing the shooting draft | 是的 我在比较Barb Martucci发过来的 |
[31:52] | of the script with the earlier version | 早期版本的 |
[31:54] | that Barb Martucci sent over. | 摄影剧本草稿 |
[31:56] | Uh-huh. Wow. | 哦 哇 |
[31:58] | These are all the changes that, uh, Faustino made | 这就是Faustino上位后 |
[32:00] | when he got on? | 做的所有变动吗 |
[32:01] | So in a course of three weeks, | 所以在三个礼拜的时间里 |
[32:03] | he completely rewrote Ron’s entire movie. | 他完全重写了Ron的整部电影 |
[32:06] | Okay, well, Ron was financing the project. | 好 那么 Ron在整个项目里投了钱 |
[32:08] | Why would he give up control like that? | 为什么他要放弃控制权呢 |
[32:10] | Well, he gave up control the minute that he hired Faustino. | 对 他在签下Faustino的那一刻就放弃了 |
[32:12] | Faustino was the name that was gonna sell Ron’s movie. | Faustino是可以帮Ron的电影大卖的名字 |
[32:15] | Right. If he didn’t have him, | 没错 如果他不请他 |
[32:17] | then he would just have an expensive home video. | 他做出来的只是昂贵的家庭录影带 |
[32:19] | And on the day of Ron’s death, | 在Ron死的那天 |
[32:21] | Faustino rewrote the final portion | Faustino重写了原始剧本的 |
[32:23] | of the original script. | 最后一部分 |
[32:24] | I mean, Ron’s sweet little movie | 我是说 Ron的温馨小电影 |
[32:27] | was officially over. | 彻底没戏了 |
[32:29] | You think that was his breaking point? | 你认为那是他的极限 |
[32:30] | Well, eventually you either give up or you fight back. | 对 最后你要么放弃要么回击啊 |
[32:33] | I think maybe Ron decided to fight back. | 我认为Ron决定要反击 |
[32:34] | That’s what got him killed. | 然后他就被杀了 |
[32:36] | Good work, Aubrey. Look at you. | 干得漂亮 Aubrey 你看嘛 |
[32:38] | You just killed that one, huh? | 你可太厉害了 |
[32:41] | You earned those bags under your eyes. | 你眼睛下面的眼袋都值了 |
[32:45] | Cam, you were right. | Cam 你是对的 |
[32:48] | The scratch on the victim’s neck was from a panther. | 受害者颈部的伤痕是黑豹的 |
[32:50] | So the trainer lied to us. | 所以训练员撒谎了 |
[32:52] | Well, no, not exactly. | 那个么 倒也不全是 |
[32:53] | May I? So the panther claw that created the wound | 可以吗 所以造成伤口的黑豹爪子 |
[32:55] | wasn’t made of keratin. | 不是角蛋白做的 |
[32:57] | It was made of polyurethane resin. | 是用聚氨酯树脂做的 |
[32:59] | Wait, a fake panther claw? | 等等 是假的豹爪子 |
[33:01] | A party panther claw. | 一个黑豹爪 |
[33:02] | So, we’re gonna need to test everyone | 那我们得测试电影里使用的 |
[33:05] | in the panther suits used in the movie. | 每一件黑豹戏服咯 |
[33:06] | Or just one. | 一个就够了 |
[33:07] | See, I also found | 你看 我还在伤口上 |
[33:09] | neon-orange aerosol paint particulates in the wound. | 找到了荧光橘气溶胶颗粒 |
[33:12] | Well, great. Which one of the actors | 那太好了 哪一个演员 |
[33:14] | wore the orange panther suit? | 穿橘色黑豹戏服呢 |
[33:15] | Why don’t I show you? | 我来放给你看 |
[33:16] | Why don’t you just tell me? | 你还是直接告诉我吧 |
[33:18] | I think it’ll have a bigger impact… | 我觉得效果更好 |
[33:19] | Hodgins, just… Pamanther. | – Hodgins 你就 – Pamanther |
[33:20] | Pamanther wears a neon-orange panther claw. | Pamanther穿荧光橘色黑豹爪子 |
[33:23] | Isn’t that the character David Faustino played? | 那不是David Faustino演的角色吗 |
[33:26] | Sometimes the only way to stop a panther | 有时候要阻止一只黑豹 |
[33:28] | is to become a panther. | 唯一的方法就是成为一只黑豹 |
[33:33] | Man, I still got it. I mean, look at me. | 我还是很不错的 看看我的脸 |
[33:37] | Oh. What’s the… What up? | 哦 这是 怎么了 |
[33:39] | What’s the Bone of Contention dude doing here? | 《骨之冲突》里的家伙在这儿做什么 |
[33:42] | Got to be kidding me. | 不是在逗我玩吧 |
[33:42] | We’re questioning you for murder, pal. | 关于谋杀案我们要问你话 老兄 |
[33:43] | Well, I must be in some serious heat | 是吗 我肯定是重要嫌犯 |
[33:45] | if you brought in the big gun. | 如果你们把大人物都搬出来的话 |
[33:47] | Uh, actually, I’m the big gun on this. | 呃 实际上 我是这案子的大人物 |
[33:49] | Uh, yeah, I know big guns, and you are not a big gun. | 呃 是 我知道大人物 可你不是 |
[33:54] | Hey, you know I auditioned for the role of Agent Andy, right? | 嘿 你知道我去为Andy探员的角色试镜了吗 |
[33:56] | I mean, I would have been playing you. | 我本来可以扮演你这个角色 |
[33:58] | – How crazy is that? – Nope. | – 多神奇啊 – 不 |
[33:59] | How’s that for a big gun, huh? | 当大人物感觉如何啊 |
[34:02] | Techs found Ron’s blood on your panther arm. | 技术人员在你的豹子手臂上发现了Ron的血迹 |
[34:04] | Sounds like Pamanther has a little explaining to do. | 所以Pamanther需要解释解释 |
[34:07] | And we know that you took an axe to Ron’s script, | 我们知道你大刀阔斧把Ron的手稿 |
[34:08] | turned it into quite the turd, | 改成一坨屎 |
[34:10] | if you ask me. | 如果你问我 |
[34:12] | Party Panthers was not a turd, okay? | 黑豹电影不是一坨屎 好吗 |
[34:14] | Well, it was because of you, | 就是因为你 |
[34:15] | and Ron was sick of it. | Ron对此深恶痛绝 |
[34:17] | So he decided to confront you, | 所以他决定与你对质 |
[34:18] | and that’s when your famous temper took over. | 就是这时候你的臭名昭著的脾气发作了 |
[34:21] | You attacked Ron, you climbed on top of him, | 你攻击了Ron 爬在他身上 |
[34:23] | smashed his head in. | 击碎了他的头骨 |
[34:24] | Okay, Ron was the one who attacked me. | Ron才是攻击我的人 |
[34:26] | All I did was ask for a “Written by” Credit. | 我只要求一个署名 |
[34:29] | Dude just snapped, came charging at me. | 他就发作了 冲向了我 |
[34:31] | I mean, I must have scratched him | 我一定是在和他 |
[34:32] | while trying to fight him off. | 打斗的时候抓伤了他 |
[34:33] | So you killed him in self-defense? | 所以你杀了他是正当防卫? |
[34:35] | I didn’t kill Ron, okay? | 我没有杀Ron 好吗 |
[34:37] | I just held him down to get him to stop freaking out. | 我只是抓住他让他不要一惊一乍 |
[34:40] | I mean, the guy was raging. | 他已是勃然大怒 |
[34:42] | He said I ruined everything. | 他说我毁了一切 |
[34:43] | Doesn’t sound like he was wrong. | 听起来不像是他的错 |
[34:47] | Whatever, man. All I know is that | 不管怎样 我只知道 |
[34:49] | Ron gave me the credit, we made our peace, | Ron给了我署名 我们和解了 |
[34:51] | then he left– that’s the last time I saw the guy. | 然后他走了 这是我最后一次见他 |
[34:54] | But why did you fail to mention that | 但是你为什么上次 |
[34:55] | to Agent Aubrey last time you talked to him? | 见Aubrey探员时没提 |
[34:58] | Who’s Aubrey? | 谁是Aubrey |
[35:00] | Are you kidding? | 你在逗我吗 |
[35:01] | I’m Aubrey. | 我是Aubrey |
[35:07] | If people hear I got into another fight | 如果大家听到我和 |
[35:09] | with a director, | 一个导演打了架 |
[35:10] | I’ll be uninsurable. | 我就会上不了保险 |
[35:11] | My career will be over. | 我的职业生涯就完了 |
[35:13] | Please, Agent Andy… Uh… | 求你了 Andy探员 |
[35:15] | this has to stay between the two of us. | 这个事情必须在我们之间保密 |
[35:17] | The two of you? | 你们俩吗 |
[35:18] | – Seriously? – I don’t know. | – 真的吗 – 我不知道 |
[35:19] | – I’m two feet away from the man. – I don’t get this guy. | – 我离这男的两英尺远 – 我听不懂他的话 |
[35:21] | If Faustino smashed the victim’s skull | 如果Faustino把受害者的头骨 |
[35:23] | into the ground, | 砸向地面 |
[35:24] | he would have had direct contact with it | 在谋杀过程中他就会 |
[35:27] | during the murder. | 与头骨有直接接触 |
[35:28] | And if he was still wearing the panther claw… | 如果他还戴着黑豹的爪子 |
[35:29] | Well, actually, I think I found something | 我觉得我在枕骨大孔的边缘 |
[35:32] | on the margins of the foramen magnum. | 发现了点什么 |
[35:35] | Oh, yes, the ring fracture, | 是的 环状骨折 |
[35:37] | caused by the fall from the overpass. | 由于从天桥上摔下造成 |
[35:40] | I noted this injury early in the investigation, Mr. Bray. | 我在调查的早些时候记下了这个损伤 Mr. Bray |
[35:44] | No, uh, underneath it. Hemorrhagic staining. | 不是 底下 出血性染色 |
[35:47] | Evidence of another ring fracture. | 另一处环状骨折的证据 |
[35:52] | You’re correct. | 你是对的 |
[35:55] | It appears the victim fell before he fell. | 看来受害者在摔下来前还摔过 |
[35:58] | If he landed on his head, | 如果他头着地 |
[36:00] | that could have caused the trauma | 就会造成 |
[36:01] | to the back of his skull. | 头骨后的创伤 |
[36:03] | Had he fallen from a height greater than two stories, | 如果他从高于两层楼的高度摔下 |
[36:05] | we would have found extensive | 我们就会找到 |
[36:07] | perimortem fracturing on the internal bones. | 大量死时骨头内部的骨折 |
[36:10] | So the victim was whacked with a cylindrical object, | 受害者被一个柱状体重击 |
[36:12] | then thrown off a one- to two-story building. | 接着从有一到二楼的建筑物上被扔下来 |
[36:14] | Unfortunately, the height of the building | 不幸的是 建筑物的高度 |
[36:16] | will not help us narrow down the search, | 不会帮我们缩小搜查范围 |
[36:18] | but maybe the type of roof will. | 但是屋顶的类型或许可以 |
[36:20] | So in addition to landscaping, | 除了园林绿化 |
[36:22] | white marble chips are occasionally used | 白大理石碎片偶尔被用在 |
[36:24] | as surface material on roofs. | 屋顶的表层材料 |
[36:26] | And one of those roofs is on Snoozeland. | 其中一个有这样屋顶的是Snoozeland |
[36:28] | Do we know how tall this building is? | 我们知道这个建筑物的高度吗 |
[36:29] | Yeah, according to the calculations, | 知道 根据计算 |
[36:31] | the building is 23 feet tall. | 建筑物有23英尺高 |
[36:33] | Roughly two stories. | 大概两层楼 |
[36:35] | It’s the flagpoles. | 是旗杆 |
[36:36] | The width of the poles appears to be a match | 杆子的宽度看起来是和 |
[36:39] | for the damage found on the victim’s scapula and sacrum. | 受害者的肩胛骨和骶骨上的伤匹配 |
[36:42] | So the victim was pushed off the building, | 所以受害者是被推下去的 |
[36:43] | and hit the poles on the way down. | 在坠落的过程撞在了杆子上 |
[36:45] | Then the killer threw the body off an overpass | 接着凶手把尸体从天桥上扔下去 |
[36:47] | to disguise the initial fall. | 掩盖第一次坠落 |
[36:50] | The blood on the flagpoles confirms | 旗杆上的血迹证实 |
[36:52] | that Ron was killed at Snoozeland. | Ron是在Snoozeland被杀的 |
[36:54] | Ron left Faustino’s trailer around midnight. | Ron在午夜的时候离开了Faustino的房车 |
[36:57] | The body was thrown over the overpass | 尸体在六个小时后 |
[36:59] | about six hours later. | 被扔下了天桥 |
[37:00] | According to the time sheets, the only person at Snoozeland | 根据出勤表 唯一12点到6点 |
[37:02] | between 12:00 and 6:00 was Linda. | 在Snoozeland的人是Linda |
[37:05] | Linda says she hadn’t seen him in weeks. | Linda说她好几周没见他了 |
[37:06] | Right. So what was he doing back there? | 没错 所以他在那里干什么 |
[37:08] | The guy’s in the middle of directing a movie. | 他正在导演一部电影中 |
[37:10] | Look, it’s like what you said. | 就如你所说 |
[37:11] | At a certain point, either you fight back | 某一点上 要么你反击 |
[37:15] | – or you give up. – Okay. | – 要么你放弃 – 好吧 |
[37:16] | So Ron… Ron was giving up. | Ron放弃了 |
[37:17] | He was going back to where he felt that he belonged. | 他打算回到有归属感的地方 |
[37:20] | Look, having Ron back would only make Linda’s job easier. | 让Ron回来只会让Linda的工作变轻松 |
[37:23] | Why would she kill him? | 她为什么要杀了他呢 |
[37:24] | Because it wasn’t about ease. | 因为不是关于轻松 |
[37:32] | So Ron coming back to work meant | Ron回来工作意味着 |
[37:34] | that you were going back to being his number two. | 你会成为替补 |
[37:36] | Ron was coming back to work? | Ron要回来工作吗 |
[37:38] | This was supposed to be your time to shine, Linda. | Linda 这本该是你发光发热的时候 |
[37:41] | This was your chance to finally prove | 这是你终于 |
[37:43] | what you could do– | 可以证明你的能力 |
[37:44] | to finally, after all these years, | 这么多年来 |
[37:46] | crawl out from under | 匍匐在你老板的 |
[37:47] | your boss’s big, looming shadow. | 巨大若隐若现的阴影下 |
[37:53] | And all you wanted was an opportunity | 你只想要一个机遇 |
[37:55] | to show yourself, your friends, your family | 来向你自己 朋友 家人证明 |
[37:59] | that you had what it took. | 你的努力没有白费 |
[38:01] | And here he was waltzing back in | 然后他又卷土重来 |
[38:03] | and throwing that big shadow right over you. | 再次用阴影笼罩了你 |
[38:07] | He was sitting up there smoking. | 他坐在那里抽烟 |
[38:09] | He said the movie was a mistake | 他说电影就是一个错误 |
[38:11] | and he was coming back to work. | 他要回来工作 |
[38:12] | And I was working so hard. | 我那么努力工作 |
[38:14] | I couldn’t go back to being his sidekick again, | 我没法再次当他的副手 |
[38:16] | and it just happened. | 然后就发生了 |
[38:17] | I just… pushed him. | 我就推了他 |
[38:23] | Linda Martin, you’re under arrest | Linda Martin 你因谋杀 |
[38:25] | for the murder of Ron Bergman. | Ron Bergman被逮捕 |
[38:32] | Good job, Aubrey. | Aubrey 干得漂亮 |
[38:39] | BGM: Street Lights – The Cocanuts | |
[38:57] | So, you know, if we didn’t get a confession from Linda, | 如果我们没拿到Linda的认罪 |
[38:59] | she would’ve walked. | 她就能逃离法律的制裁 |
[39:00] | Sometimes you just need to know | 有时你需要知道 |
[39:02] | which buttons to push, huh, Booth? | 要按哪个键 Booth |
[39:03] | What’s that supposed to mean, huh? | 那是什么意思 |
[39:05] | I knew you were messing with me. | 我知道你捣乱 |
[39:06] | – Me? – Yep. – Come on. | – 我吗 – 没错 – 拜托 |
[39:08] | Feeding bad information in my ear, | 给我错误的信息 |
[39:09] | throwing me off my game. | 带偏我的方向 |
[39:11] | All right, okay, you got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[39:13] | But you know what, I had to see for myself | 但你知道吗 我必须亲自见证 |
[39:15] | if you could grab the bull by its horns | 你是否能抓住牛的角 |
[39:17] | and get it done. | 然后完成工作 |
[39:19] | You got it done. | 你完成了 |
[39:20] | – Good job. – Thank you. | – 干的漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[39:22] | So does that mean I’m gonna get more ASA experience? | 这意味着我有了更多助理特工主管的经验吗 |
[39:25] | No, it doesn’t. Sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[39:28] | But it does mean that you’re gonna become | 但是意味着你可以 |
[39:30] | a full-fledged Supervisory Special Agent. | 做一名合格的特别探员主管 |
[39:33] | Come on, what? They’re promoting me? | 拜托 什么 他们要提拔我吗 |
[39:35] | Look, the L.A. Field office has been enquiring about you, | 洛杉矶办事处在打探你 |
[39:37] | so I said to myself, what better way to show them | 所以我对我自己说 更好的方法向他们 |
[39:40] | that you’re qualified to do this by… | 证明你是有资格做这份工作是 |
[39:42] | – Giving me my own case. – Boom. | – 让我自己办案 – 答对了 |
[39:43] | They’re gonna offer you the job. | 他们准备给你这份工作 |
[39:44] | Oh, my God. Booth, | 哦 我的天 Booth |
[39:45] | I’ve never even been to Los Angeles. | 我从来没去过洛杉矶 |
[39:47] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢上的 |
[39:48] | It’s a place full of schemes and dreams | 是一个充满阴谋和梦想 |
[39:50] | and pros and cons– all about the show. | 有利有弊的地方 满满的都是戏 |
[39:52] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[39:53] | I hear, uh, it’s a little bit lacking | 我听说他们披萨 |
[39:55] | in the pizza department. | 供应得少 |
[39:56] | Yeah, their pizza’s really bad. | 没错 他们的披萨不好吃 |
[39:58] | You know what, you shouldn’t take the job. | 你应该拒绝这份工作 |
[40:01] | Thanks, Booth. | 谢了 Booth |
[40:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:12] | Hey. Just wanted to see if everything was okay. | 嘿 我过来看看一切还好吗 |
[40:15] | It’s not like you to miss anything on the bones. | 你会在骨头上看漏眼不像是你的风格 |
[40:18] | I’ve had a lot on my mind today. | 我今天感受良多 |
[40:21] | Actually, could you please take a seat? | 事实上 你能坐下吗 |
[40:23] | Uh… okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[40:27] | Sounds… sounds serious. | 听起来挺严肃 |
[40:32] | Do you like being here, Mr. Bray? | 你喜欢待在这里吗 Mr. Bray |
[40:34] | Yeah, of course I like being here. | 喜欢 我当然喜欢待在这里 |
[40:37] | I need you to answer a question, | 我需要你回答一个问题 |
[40:39] | and answer it honestly. | 诚实地回答 |
[40:40] | What would you do if you couldn’t work here anymore? | 如果你再也不能在这里工作你会怎么做 |
[40:43] | Uh, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[40:45] | I’d be mad, I’d be confused. | 我会生气 我会困惑 |
[40:48] | Uh, what is this about? | 这是怎么了 |
[40:49] | But you wouldn’t stop breathing, would you? | 但是你不会停止呼吸 对吗 |
[40:52] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[40:53] | I couldn’t breathe if I didn’t do this anymore. | 没这份工作我就无法呼吸了 |
[40:56] | I mean, I’m speaking figuratively, of course. | 我是比喻地说 |
[40:58] | Hang on, is this because I couldn’t find a topic for my dissertation? | 等等 是因为我没找到论文主题吗 |
[41:01] | I was so excited to write my dissertations, | 我对写论文很激动 |
[41:06] | because I loved what I was doing, | 因为我爱我的工作 |
[41:08] | and I couldn’t wait to keep learning. | 我等不及要一直学习 |
[41:11] | I just haven’t found the right topic yet. | 我只是还没找到合适的主题 |
[41:15] | Maybe because it’s not in the field of anthropology. | 或许因为主题不在人类学的范围 |
[41:19] | Wait, what are you saying? Are… | 等一下 你在说什么 |
[41:22] | are you firing me? | 你是在炒我鱿鱼吗 |
[41:23] | No. No, I wouldn’t fire you. | 不 我不会解雇你 |
[41:28] | But you should know that you are too smart | 但是你应该知道你很聪明 |
[41:30] | to waste your life doing something | 不会浪费你的人生 |
[41:32] | that your heart isn’t in. | 去做你心思不在的事情 |
[41:37] | I mean, you’re not wrong. | 你说得对 |
[41:40] | I like my job, | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[41:42] | but compared with you and the other interns… | 但是和你还有其他实习生相比 |
[41:44] | There’s something bigger out there. | 外面的世界更大 |
[41:46] | You need to go after it while you still can. | 你需要在你有能力的时候去一展宏图 |
[41:52] | You guys are like my family here. | 你们就像我的家人 |
[41:56] | That will not change. | 这不会变 |
[42:01] | This is not how I saw my day ending. | 我没预见今天是这样的收尾 |
[42:05] | This is going to be good, Wendell. | Wendell 凡事会好起来的 |
[42:08] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[42:11] | Is it cool if I still come over | 我明晚过去看球 |
[42:13] | for the game tomorrow night? | 还可以吧 |
[42:13] | Yes, yes. | 当然 |
[42:14] | I’m making my famous puttanesca. | 我要做拿手的番茄橄榄银鱼面(直译为妓女面) |
[42:16] | On-on game night? | 在球赛之夜做吗 |
[42:18] | Game night is for, like, nachos and beer. | 看球的标配是玉米片和啤酒 |
[42:20] | – Does Booth know about this? – Of course. | – Booth知道吗 – 当然 |
[42:21] | He loves my puttanesca. | 他喜欢我做的面 |
[42:22] | Okay, fine. I’ll bring the nachos, | 好吧 我会带玉米片的 |
[42:24] | and you can make your weird, fancy sauce, | 你可以做你的怪异 花哨的酱 |
[42:27] | and we’ll see what everyone eats first. | 我们看大家先吃哪个 |
[42:28] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[42:30] | And I’m bringing the beer. | 我会带啤酒 |
[42:32] | Just so you know, this is not… | 就给你说 这不是… |