时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s Mark Kovac. This is our guy. | 这人是Mark Kovac 就是我们要找的人 |
[00:03] | Says here that General Josip Radik | 上面说Josip Radik将军 |
[00:04] | was shot at long range during his son’s sixth birthday. | 在他儿子六岁生日时被远距离射杀 |
[00:05] | {\pos(1355.97,869.415)}波斯尼亚 1995年 | |
[00:08] | Did you kill my father, Agent Booth? | 是你杀了我父亲吗 Booth探员 |
[00:10] | There’s been a shooting. | 发生枪击案了 |
[00:11] | It was the safe house where we put Max and the kids. | 就在我们安置Max和孩子们的安全屋 |
[00:14] | I just got a location for Kovac’s phone. | 我刚刚定位到Kovac的手机 |
[00:16] | It’s in a moving car, headed south. | 在一辆朝南开着的车里 |
[00:18] | The FBI already dispatched a SWAT unit. | FBI已经派出一支反恐特警组 |
[00:20] | This is revenge. | 这是报复 |
[00:21] | They won’t be satisfied until they kill him. | 他们不杀了他是不会罢休的 |
[00:24] | We got to get everybody out of here. | 我们得让所有人离开这里 |
[00:25] | The bomb is here. | 炸弹在这里 |
[00:26] | I know how to find Kovac. | 我知道怎么去找Kovac |
[00:27] | Forget about the evidence! I have to get you somewhere safe. | 别管证据了 我要把你带到安全的地方 |
[00:29] | The door! It’s closing! | 门要关了 |
[00:32] | Booth, did you find it? | Booth 你找到了吗 |
[00:37] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[00:38] | The bomb is on an electronic repeater! | 炸弹是在一个电子中继器上 |
[00:40] | Which means there’s more than one. Angie! | 意味着炸弹不止一个 Angie |
[00:41] | Bones, where are you?! | Bones 你在哪里 |
[01:34] | Angela | Angela. |
[01:36] | Angela Angie Angela! Angie! | |
[01:37] | I’m here, I’m here. | 我在这 |
[01:47] | Bones | Bones. |
[01:50] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[01:51] | The baby! Angela, the baby. | 孩子 Angela 孩子 |
[01:54] | I don’t, I don’t know. I don’t… | 我不知道 |
[01:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:58] | Oh God… | 哦 天啊 |
[02:00] | Bones | Bones! Bones! |
[02:02] | Booth – Booth! – Booth! | |
[02:04] | Bones | Bones! |
[02:07] | Bones | Bones! |
[02:08] | She was right here. | 她就在这 |
[02:09] | Bones | Bones! |
[02:10] | Booth! We’re here! | Booth 我们在这儿 |
[02:13] | Bones | Bones! |
[02:14] | There’s been a massive explosion in mid-city Washington. | 华盛顿中城发生大型爆炸 |
[02:17] | Reports place the blast at the Jeffersonian Institution. | 爆炸发生在Jeffersonian机构 |
[02:20] | Reports indicate a series of explosions… | 报道指出有一系列的爆炸 |
[02:23] | Come on. | 快接 |
[02:24] | Aubrey | Aubrey. |
[02:25] | I still can’t reach Booth. | 我还是打不通Booth的电话 |
[02:26] | And he was going to the lab? | 他准备去实验室吗 |
[02:28] | That’s what he told me. I got to get down there. | 他是这么告诉我的 我得去现场 |
[02:31] | I’ll make sure these sweet little angels stay safe. | 我会确保孩子们的安危 |
[02:33] | You make sure you bring their parents back! | 你保证要带回他们的父母 |
[02:37] | Booth | Booth, Booth! |
[02:39] | Dr. B | Dr. B! |
[02:40] | Brennan | Brennan! |
[02:43] | Bones | Bones! |
[02:44] | Brennan | Brennan! |
[02:46] | Bones | Bones! |
[02:48] | I’m hearing that both entrances collapsed, | 我听说两个入口都倒塌了 |
[02:50] | they are completely filled with rubble. | 完全覆盖在碎石堆里 |
[02:52] | This is bad. This is worse than bad. | 情况不妙 不仅仅是不妙了 |
[02:54] | We can’t make contact. | 我们没法联系到里面的人 |
[02:55] | First responders say it’s gonna take hours to dig their way in. | 现场急救员说要花几小时才能挖出一条通道 |
[02:57] | Well, make them work faster. | 那让他们挖得快一点 |
[02:58] | Okay, listen, uh, Caroline, there’s more. | 好 听着 Caroline 还有就是 |
[03:01] | I just got word from the team that went after Kovac. | 我刚刚从追踪Kovac特警队人员那里获得的消息 |
[03:04] | Please tell me that son of a bitch is either dead or in custody. | 请告诉我那个龟孙不是死了就是被羁押了 |
[03:07] | And if I have a choice, I choose dead. | 如果我可以选 我选择他死了 |
[03:09] | Yeah, well, I’m afraid that it’s neither. | 好吧 我恐怕都不是 |
[03:11] | The phone was a decoy, okay? | 手机是个诱饵 |
[03:13] | It was taped to the bottom of a delivery van. | 被胶带粘在一个送货车的底下 |
[03:19] | Bones | Bones. |
[03:21] | Booth, do you have anything? | Booth 你找到了吗 |
[03:23] | I got nothing yet! | 我什么都没找到 |
[03:25] | Bones | Bones! |
[03:30] | Oh. Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:45] | Easy, I got you. Oh. | 放轻松 我扶着你 |
[03:47] | Right here. | 好嘞 |
[03:48] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 醒一醒 |
[03:50] | Bones | Bones? There… |
[03:52] | There you are. That’s it, open up. | 就这样 睁眼 |
[03:54] | Open your eyes. Let me see them. I’m right here. | 睁开眼睛让我看看 我就在这 |
[03:56] | Come on, Bones. Wake up. | Bones 醒一醒 |
[03:58] | Temperance | Temperance. |
[04:01] | Stay with me. There you are. | 醒一醒 对啦 |
[04:02] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[04:03] | Bones. Ah, are you… | Bones 你… |
[04:05] | Okay, all right, okay. | 好 没事 |
[04:07] | Aubrey | Aubrey! |
[04:09] | They’re, um… | 他们 |
[04:10] | Hey, w-where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[04:12] | They’re still inside. We tried to go back and get them, | 他们还在里面 我们试着回去找 |
[04:14] | but search and rescue wouldn’t let us in. | 但是搜索和营救人员不让我们进 |
[04:16] | Cam, there’s nothing else we could do; | Cam 没有什么我们能做的了 |
[04:17] | we can only hope they all got to safety. | 我们只能希望他们平安 |
[04:18] | I’ve been trying to call. Uh, no answer yet. Uh, maybe if you… | 我一直尝试打电话 没有回应 或许如果你… |
[04:21] | I-I tried, too. Nothing. | 我也试了 没有回应 |
[04:22] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 这不意味着什么 |
[04:23] | The signal was probably knocked out. | 可能是信号中断了 |
[04:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:28] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:36] | Are Christine and Hank okay? | Christine和Hank好吗 |
[04:38] | No, no, hold on. Just don’t move. They’re safe. | 不不 等一下 别动 他们很安全 |
[04:40] | They’re safe. They’re back at the FBI. | 他们很安全 他们在FBI那里 |
[04:41] | All right? They’re safe. | 好吗 他们很安全 |
[04:46] | I feel different. | 我感觉不对劲 |
[04:48] | That was a huge explosion. | 那是一个大爆炸 |
[04:50] | Three bombs, maybe more. | 三个炸弹 或许更多 |
[04:52] | If Booth hadn’t defused the one under the platform, | 如果Booth没有除掉验尸台下炸弹的雷管 |
[04:53] | we’d all be dead. | 我们就全死了 |
[04:55] | Cam and Arastoo got out, and they’re going to bring help. | Cam和Arastoo出去了 他们会带来帮手 |
[04:58] | I was looking at something. What was that? | 我在看什么东西 那是什么 |
[05:01] | It doesn’t matter, Bones. | Bones 不重要了 |
[05:02] | No, Booth, this is important. I need to… | 不 Booth 这很重要 我要… |
[05:06] | I need– What was I doing before the explosion? | 我要… 爆炸前我在做什么 |
[05:09] | I think you were in your office. | 我觉得你在你的办公室 |
[05:12] | What are we working on? | 我们在忙什么 |
[05:13] | We’re working on Fred Walden’s remains. | 我们在检查Fred Walden的遗骸 |
[05:14] | I mean, he’s the prisoner that escaped with Kovac. | 他是和Kovac一起越狱的犯人 |
[05:16] | Something about Kovac– you know how to find him. | 关于Kovac的什么 你知道怎么找到他 |
[05:22] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[05:25] | Femur, scapula, | 股骨 肩胛骨 |
[05:28] | ulna, mandible. | 尺骨 下颌骨 |
[05:33] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[05:35] | Yes, yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[05:35] | Th-They’re bones. | 那是骨头的名字 |
[05:37] | I know. I-I just don’t understand their significance. | 我知道 我只是不明白他们的意义 |
[05:41] | Well, it doesn’t matter. You’ll figure it out later. | 不重要了 你之后会搞清楚的 |
[05:43] | No, Booth! Something is wrong with me. | 不 Booth 我哪里有点不对头 |
[06:31] | – Got to be kidding. – Damn it! | – 一定是在逗我 – 靠 |
[06:32] | Front and back exits are both completely blocked. | 前后出口都被完全堵住了 |
[06:34] | It would take hours to clear a path. | 要花几个小时才能清出一条道 |
[06:36] | There’s got to be another way. | 一定有别的路 |
[06:37] | You saw Dr. Brennan. I-I… I got to get her out of here. | 你看到Dr. Brennan的状态了 我要带她出去 |
[06:40] | Is there any other exits or anything? | 有别的出口或之类的吗 |
[06:42] | Listen, other than the basement access, | 听着 除了地下室的通道 |
[06:44] | these are the only two exits in the lab. | 实验室只有两个出口 |
[06:45] | Ironically, for safety. | 讽刺地说 是为了安全 |
[06:47] | I’m not buying that, okay? There’s got to be something else, | 我不信 一定有其他出口 |
[06:49] | a ventilation shaft, a heating duct. | 一个通风管道 一个取暖管道 |
[06:52] | There’s-there’s got to be something. Think. | 一定有别的 想一下 |
[06:53] | Booth, a bomb went off in one of the | Booth 有炸弹在华盛顿特区最大的 |
[06:55] | biggest public institutions in all of D.C., all right? | 公共机构爆炸了 好吗 |
[06:58] | Rescue teams have got to already on their way! | 救援队肯定已经在路上了 |
[07:00] | All right, listen. | 好啦 听着 |
[07:01] | I’m sorry, but do you hear anything? ‘Cause I don’t! | 你听到什么了吗 反正我没听到 |
[07:03] | I don’t hear any drilling | 根本没有钻孔机的声音 |
[07:04] | or any rescue attempt, so come on! | 或者其他救援的声音 来吧 |
[07:06] | Let’s go! Help me with this stuff. | 过来帮帮我搞定这东西 |
[07:09] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[07:09] | Hodgins and Booth are-are trying to find a way out, | Hodgins和Booth正尝试着找出口 |
[07:12] | and I managed to score us some water | 我从技术部门借的器材 |
[07:14] | from one of the tech stations. | 来看一下宝宝的情况 |
[07:16] | What are those for? | 这些是干什么的 |
[07:18] | Oh, uh, Hodgins says that, | Hodgins说过 |
[07:20] | uh, a stethoscope and a beaker, used together, | 一个听诊器和一个大烧杯用在一起 |
[07:23] | are almost as accurate as a fetal Doppler, so… | 几乎和胎心监测仪一样精确 |
[07:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:30] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:31] | You taught him that. | 你教他的 |
[07:34] | Okay, lie down. | 躺下 |
[07:44] | He said you put the stethoscope under the beaker, | 他说你把听诊器放在大烧杯下面 |
[07:47] | and it amplifies the sound. | 这样能放大声音 |
[07:59] | Anything? | 听到什么吗 |
[08:01] | Th-This is not the appropriate device. | 这和监测仪还是不一样 |
[08:04] | I-I’m not a medical doctor. | 我不是临床医生 |
[08:06] | I’m not processing with my usual… | 我不能用我的专业知识处理 |
[08:08] | So you’re saying you can’t find it? | 你是说你听不到 |
[08:11] | No, not yet. | 不 还没 |
[08:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:23] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[08:28] | Listen. | 听 |
[08:44] | – What is that? – That’s the other bomb. | – 这是什么 – 另一个炸弹 |
[08:46] | What– I thought you defused it. | 什么 我以为你去掉了雷管 |
[08:47] | Yeah, well, I did, but you know what, | 我是处理了 |
[08:49] | maybe we could use it to spark it back up | 也许我们能用它再炸一次 |
[08:51] | and blow ourselves right out of this wall, right here. | 炸开这堵墙 |
[08:54] | Come on. Come over here and help me get this thing going. | 过来帮帮我处理这个东西 |
[08:57] | Yeah, I would love nothing more, but unfortunately, | 我的确好这口 但不幸的是 |
[08:58] | this building is not gonna survive another blast. | 这幢建筑再炸就扛不住了 |
[09:00] | Stop! Do you understand me? Stop. You-you saw Bones. | 停 你明白我说的吗 你看见Bones的样子了 |
[09:03] | She’s got some kind of a-a head trauma. | 她有头部创伤 |
[09:05] | She could be bleeding in the brain. | 可能有颅内出血 |
[09:06] | I watched my pregnant wife get thrown against a wall! | 我看着我怀孕的老婆被炸飞弹在墙上 |
[09:08] | All right? You’re not the only one who wants out of here! | 你不是唯一一个想离开这儿的人 |
[09:11] | Then come on over here and help me get this thing going. | 那就过来帮我 |
[09:12] | You’re not listening, Booth! It’s too risky! | 你怎么还听不明白 Booth 这太冒险了 |
[09:15] | You were trained in munitions! | 你受过军事训练 |
[09:17] | You know this! You don’t have to be a hero! | 你明白的 你不需要成为救世英雄 |
[09:32] | I don’t need a shrink right now. You understand me? | 我现在不需要心理医生 你明白吗 |
[09:34] | I just… | 我只是 |
[09:36] | I just got to get out of here. | 我只是想出去 |
[09:48] | Listen. | 听着 |
[09:51] | Booth, I… | Booth 我 |
[09:54] | I know I’ve said a lot of things over the years | 我知道我这些年说过很多 |
[09:57] | about you being a sniper. | 你是个狙击手之类的话 |
[10:00] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[10:04] | Killing Kovac’s father– | 击杀Kovac的父亲 |
[10:06] | that was the right thing to do. | 是正确的事 |
[10:14] | You hear that? | 你听到声音了吗 |
[10:18] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:20] | We’re in here! | 我们在这儿 |
[10:27] | Anyone in here?! | 有人在里面吗 |
[10:29] | Anybody alive? | 有人还活着吗 |
[10:30] | I see somebody! We got movement! | 我看见有人了 有动静 |
[10:34] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:39] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[10:40] | Cam, look! | Cam 瞧 |
[10:41] | Oh, my… Thank God you’re alive. | 我的天 感谢上帝你们还活着 |
[10:44] | Hank and Christine? | Hank和Christine在哪儿 |
[10:46] | Th-They’re safe; they’re at the FBI | 他们很安全 和Caroline在FBI里面 |
[10:47] | with Caroline till we get Kovac. | 直到我们抓到Kovac |
[10:49] | Which means you don’t have him yet. | 也就是说你还没抓到他 |
[10:51] | You need to sit down. Come on. | 你得坐下 |
[10:52] | – He was right next to me. – Just see them. | – 他就在我旁边 – 刚看见他们 |
[10:54] | I’m happy the little guy’s okay. | 我很高兴这小子没事 |
[10:57] | How do you know it’s a guy? | 你怎么知道是个男孩 |
[11:00] | Just got a feeling. | 就是感觉嘛 |
[11:02] | Okay, Dr. Brennan, | 好了 Dr. Brennan |
[11:05] | close your eyes. Now, | 现在闭上眼睛 |
[11:07] | I’m gonna touch one of your fingers, and you try to touch | 我会触碰你的一个手指 然后你试着 |
[11:09] | the corresponding finger on your other hand with your thumb. | 用拇指触碰你另一个手的对应手指 |
[11:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:22] | So I’m just gonna go over some results with the neurologist, | 我会和神经内科医生一起看看你的一些结果 |
[11:25] | and be right back. | 马上就回 |
[11:31] | Bones? What’s going on? | Bones? 怎么了 |
[11:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:34] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 你说不知道是啥意思 |
[11:35] | What-what… what did he say? What did the doctor say? | 他说什么了 医生说什么了 |
[11:37] | I-I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:39] | Cam, what’s going on? | Cam 怎么了 |
[11:42] | The good news is, the CT shows there’s no internal bleeding. | 好消息是 CT结果显示没有颅内出血 |
[11:45] | But? | 但是 |
[11:47] | You have a contusion on your corpus callosum. | 胼胝体有挫伤 |
[11:50] | That’s the structure that allows the | 就是让两个脑半球 |
[11:52] | two hemispheres of the brain to communicate. | 交流的部位 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry. What does that mean exactly? | 到底什么意思 |
[11:55] | Well, it means Brennan’s memories | 意思就是Brennan的记忆 |
[11:56] | haven’t been compromised, | 没有受损 |
[11:58] | but, rather, her ability to process complex information. | 但是她处理复杂信息的能力受损了 |
[12:02] | I-I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[12:04] | Dr. Vaziri, stay close in case I need anything. | Dr. Vaziri就待在我身边以防我需要什么东西 |
[12:06] | – No way. You need to rest. – No. Booth, | – 不行 你需要休息 – 不 Booth |
[12:08] | the key to catching Kovac is inside that lab. | 抓住Kovac的关键就在那个实验室里 |
[12:11] | The longer we’re out here, | 我们在外面待的时间越长 |
[12:13] | the more time he has to plan his next move. | 他就有更多的时间来策划下次行动 |
[12:16] | I need to get into the bone room. | 我需要去验骨房 |
[12:20] | So what’s the big plan? | 所以计划是什么 |
[12:23] | Well, these four bones are the key to catching Kovac. | 这四块骨头是抓住Kovac的关键 |
[12:25] | -I’ll start there. -Okay, easy. Coming in. | – 我就从那儿下手 – 进来吧 |
[12:28] | All right, guys, thanks. Let’s go. | 好了 伙计们 谢谢 走吧 |
[12:30] | Move through it. | 跨过去 |
[12:31] | Man, are you kidding me? | 不是吧 |
[12:35] | Oh. The blast emptied out all the bone storage drawers. | 爆炸让所有放骨头的抽屉都摔下来了 |
[12:40] | It appears I’ll need Dr. Vaziri’s help. | 看来我需要Dr. Vaziri的帮忙 |
[12:42] | Not just Arastoo. | 不仅仅是Arastoo |
[12:45] | You’re gonna need all the help that you can get. | 你需要所有能找到的帮手 |
[12:56] | Hey, I came as soon as I heard. | 嘿 我听到消息就赶过来了 |
[12:58] | Is Dr. Brennan okay? | Dr. Brennan还好吗 |
[12:59] | Well, we just got to wait. You know, right? | 我们只能等了 |
[13:00] | The lab is… It’s-it’s a mess. | 实验室一片混乱 |
[13:01] | But it’s usable, and she’s there now. | 但还能用 她现在在那儿 |
[13:03] | Well, if there’s anything I can do. | 如果有任何事我能帮忙的话 |
[13:04] | There is. We’ve still got a killer and his bomb-happy accomplice to find. | 当然 我们还没找到凶手和他的共犯 |
[13:08] | Kovac had an accomplice? | Kovac还有共犯? |
[13:09] | Well, look, he was in prison two nights ago, right? | 但是 他两天前在监狱里 对吧 |
[13:12] | So he didn’t set off those bombs. | 所以不是他引燃炸弹的 |
[13:13] | What about security inside the Jeffersonian? | 那Jeffersonian的内部安保人员呢 |
[13:15] | No. Everything between 2:00 and 3:00 a.m. has been deleted. | 没有 凌晨两点到三点之间的所有视频都被删除了 |
[13:18] | This guy is methodical. | 这人做事很有条理 |
[13:20] | Which means it’s high time we all consider joining Aubrey in Los Angeles. | 也就是说是时候考虑和Aubrey一起去洛杉矶了 |
[13:23] | Judge Judy是CBS台播出二十余载收视长虹的一栏法制节目 | |
[13:23] | Maybe Judge Judy needs a prosecutor. | 也许Judy法官需要一个检察官 |
[13:25] | There’s no way I’m running. Tell you what. | 我不可能逃走 不如这样 |
[13:27] | Go get Kovac’s ex-wife. | 把Kovac的前妻带来 |
[13:29] | No. You think she’s involved with this? | 不 你认为她也参与到这个事情里面了吗 |
[13:30] | I-I saw her interview tape. | 我看了她的审讯录像带 |
[13:32] | She looked terrified of him. | 看起来她很害怕他 |
[13:33] | Well, she’s still our best link to finding him. | 但是 她依然是我们找到他的最佳线索 |
[13:35] | Oh, wow. Oh, this is… | 哦 天啊 这简直 |
[13:38] | This is definitely not good. | 这简直不像样 |
[13:41] | Yeah. My servers are completely destroyed. | 对 我的计算机服务器全毁了 |
[13:44] | But you have backups, right? | 但是你还有备份 是吧 |
[13:46] | I mean, you uploaded everything into the cloud? | 我是说 你把所有的东西都上传到云端了 |
[13:48] | You’ve been lecturing me endlessly for years | 你对我说了这么多年 |
[13:51] | about how the cloud isn’t secure. | 云端有多不安全 |
[13:52] | Wait a minute. You listened to me? | 等等 你听我的了 |
[13:54] | Angela, I’m a known paranoid conspiracy theorist. | Angela 众所周知我是个偏执的阴谋论者 |
[13:57] | I did. | 我听了 |
[13:58] | That’s why I brought… this. | 这就是为什么我带了这个 |
[14:02] | What’s…? What’s with the key? | 钥匙上有什么 |
[14:16] | What is that, Angie? | 那个是什么 Angie |
[14:17] | You know those black box recorders on airplanes? | 你知道飞机上的黑盒子吧 |
[14:21] | This is my version. | 这是我的黑盒子的版本 |
[14:23] | It’s a steel frame box with layers | 这是个钢铁的框架 |
[14:25] | of paraffin and insulation inside. | 用石蜡覆盖好 在里面完全被绝缘 |
[14:27] | And it contains a full backup copy of every file in this lab. | 这里面有实验室里的每一份材料的备份 |
[14:32] | You did listen to me. | 你真的听我的话了 |
[14:35] | Don’t let it go to your head. | 别让这个影响到你 |
[14:38] | We should get to work. | 我们该去工作了 |
[14:51] | Dr. Brennan, look at this sternal rib end. | Dr. Brennan 来看一下这个胸前肋骨的末端 |
[14:55] | The bone is smooth, but the contour is indented | 骨头很平滑 但是轮廓是锯齿状的 也就是说 |
[14:58] | which means the age is between 20 and 29 | 也就是说 这个人的年龄应该在20到29岁之间 |
[15:01] | same as our victim. | 和我们的受害者一样 |
[15:03] | Yes. Good work, Ms. Warren. | 对 干的漂亮 Ms. Warren |
[15:05] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[15:07] | Except, look. It’s also sharp with irregular projections. | 但是 看 在这还有一个锋利而不规则的突出 |
[15:12] | I… don’t remember what that means. | 我 不记得这说明了什么 |
[15:15] | It’s okay. It-it just means that this rib doesn’t belong to our victim. | 没关系 这 这只是说明这块肋骨不是我们受害者的 |
[15:18] | This is impossible. | 这简直不可思议 |
[15:19] | There must be at least 200 different sets of remains on the floor. | 这地上至少有200具尸骨 |
[15:22] | It’s like excavating a mass grave. | 这就好比在挖掘一个集体坟墓 |
[15:24] | No, Mr. Bray. I can assure you, | 不 Mr.Bray 我向你保证 |
[15:27] | this is nothing compared to a mass burial site. | 这和集体墓地根本没有可比性 |
[15:30] | In Guatemala, in Coban, | 在危地马拉 科班 |
[15:31] | I helped exhume over 500 sets of remains, | 我帮他们挖掘出500多具尸骨 |
[15:35] | all innocent victims of their civil war, | 内战中的所有无辜的受害者们 |
[15:39] | their wrists still tied, blindfolds over their eyes. | 他们的手被绑起来 被布蒙上眼睛 |
[15:43] | I’m sorry, Dr. Brennan. What a horrible thing to witness. | 对不起 Dr. Brennan 目击那一切太可怕了 |
[15:46] | You remember that so clearly. | 你还记得这么清楚 |
[15:47] | Does that mean you’re doing better? | 是不是也意味着你已经好多了 |
[15:49] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我 |
[15:51] | I do remember things. I mean… | 我确实能记住一些事情 我是说 |
[15:54] | I-I remember watching Cam propose to you, | 我 我记得看到Cam向你求婚的时候 |
[15:57] | how happy you looked. | 你有多高兴 |
[16:00] | I remember that you used to carry a cigarette behind your ear | 我记得你以前习惯在你耳后夹一根烟 |
[16:05] | to remind you of your father. | 这样能让你想起你的父亲 |
[16:07] | I remember… how | 我记得 |
[16:11] | proud you were when your book was published, | 你写的书发表的时候你有多骄傲 |
[16:14] | even though I found it to be rather mawkish. | 哪怕我觉得那本书让人厌恶 |
[16:16] | And I remember you teaching me how to chirp. | 我还记得你教我怎么发推塔 |
[16:19] | – Tweet. – Tweet. | – 推特 – 推特 |
[16:23] | And I remember…. | 我还记得 |
[16:26] | fighting off attackers with you by my side. | 你和我一起与袭击我们的人打架 |
[16:29] | In the Maluku Islands. | 在马鲁古群岛 |
[16:30] | I meant the motorcycle bar, but yes. | 我是说那个机车酒吧 但是你说得对 |
[16:32] | The Maluku Islands, as well. | 在马鲁古群岛那次也是 |
[16:35] | I remember | 我还记得 |
[16:37] | the day each of you was hired | 你们每个人被聘请的那天 |
[16:41] | I remember the name of every victim | 我记得每一名被我确认身份的 |
[16:44] | I’ve ever identified. | 受害者的名字 |
[16:46] | I remember… just how meaningful this work can be, | 我记得 这个工作有多有意义 |
[16:51] | but I… I don’t remember how…to do it. | 但是我 我不记得怎么 去做这个工作 |
[16:54] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:57] | I can’t make sense of the evidence. | 我搞不清楚这些证据 |
[16:59] | I don’t even… | 我甚至 |
[17:02] | know what I’m supposed to do with this. | 不知道我都该对这些东西做些什么 |
[17:13] | Cam. Good. Look at this. | Cam 太棒了 看这个 |
[17:16] | Is that an explosive from the bomb Booth defused? | 这是从Booth拆下的雷管上找到的爆炸物吗 |
[17:19] | It is, and whoever devised it | 对 并且不管是谁设计了这个 |
[17:20] | mixed some kind of HMX explosive with a binder material, | 都在捆绑物上掺上了一点奥克托金炸药 |
[17:23] | most likely some kind of, like, | 更像某种 |
[17:24] | ethyl silicate resin. | 硅酸乙酯树脂 |
[17:26] | That way, the material itself could be molded | 这样的话 这种材料本身就可以被塑造成 |
[17:28] | into whatever shape was needed. | 需要的任何形状 |
[17:29] | Yeah, well, I’m seeing fingerprints. | 对 我看到指纹了 |
[17:31] | Unfortunately, the bad news is, they’re all partials. | 但是 坏消息就是 指纹只是一部分的 |
[17:33] | Nothing we can use to ID. | 我们根本不能用这个来确定嫌疑人 |
[17:34] | However, it also indicates that the person | 但是这也说明 |
[17:37] | who was actually molding this explosive | 做这个炸药的人 |
[17:38] | was using their bare hands. | 是徒手做的 |
[17:40] | So there might be epithelials. | 所以这上面可能会有表皮组织 |
[17:42] | Our bomber’s DNA. | 做炸弹的人的DNA |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:46] | Listen to me, Mrs. Kovac, | 听我说 Mrs. Kovac |
[17:48] | I’m only gonna ask you one last time. Where is he? | 我最后问你一次 他在哪 |
[17:50] | – I told you. I don’t know where he is. – No, no, no. No. | – 我告诉你了 我不知道他在哪 – 不 不 |
[17:52] | No, no. Your husband calling your phone– | 不 你丈夫给你打电话 |
[17:54] | okay, that was a setup. | 好 那是个陷阱 |
[17:55] | Look, I know what you’ve been through. | 听着 我知道你都经历了什么 |
[17:57] | I saw the explosion on the news. | 我在新闻上看到爆炸的报道了 |
[17:59] | You know more than what you’re telling us, | 你知道的比你告诉我们的要多 |
[18:01] | – and you’re hiding someone. – What? | – 你在藏着什么人 – 什么 |
[18:03] | – You’re hiding someone. – No! | – 你藏着某个人 – 没有 |
[18:04] | I am not! I swear to you. | 我没有 我向你发誓 |
[18:06] | Agent Booth, | Booth探员 |
[18:07] | two months ago, | 两个月之前 |
[18:08] | I found out my husband’s real identity. | 我发现我丈夫的真实身份 |
[18:10] | Listen to me, Jeannine. | 听我说 Jeannine |
[18:12] | This is my last offer to make a deal. | 这是我最后一次和你讨价还价 |
[18:14] | I leave this room, and it’s over. | 我离开这个房间 交易就结束 |
[18:17] | I swear to you, I don’t know anything | 我向你保证 我根本不知道 |
[18:20] | about what Mark has done, | Mark做了什么 |
[18:22] | or what he’s planning to do next. | 或者他接下来准备要做什么 |
[18:25] | You willing to prove that? | 你愿意证明一下吗 |
[18:33] | Hey! How’s it going in there? | 嘿 你那进展的怎么样了 |
[18:37] | Slowly. | 很慢 |
[18:38] | Were you able to find any more medio-cam images? | 你能多找出来点照片吗 |
[18:42] | Um…. no more than I already gave you. | 呃 我把我能找到的都给你了 |
[18:47] | They haven’t helped trigger anything? | 照片没帮你想到什么吗 |
[18:49] | No. | 没有 |
[18:51] | Are those photos from Cam’s wedding? | 这些是Cam婚礼时的照片吗 |
[18:53] | They’re from the reception. | 它们是婚宴时拍的 |
[18:55] | Since we know that Cam’s ID was | 既然我们知道Cam的ID卡 |
[18:57] | probably stolen from there, | 可能是从这里被偷的 |
[18:59] | I thought it might help us find something. | 我想它可能会帮我们发现些什么 |
[19:03] | That’s weird. | 那很奇怪 |
[19:04] | Isn’t that one of the waiters? | 这不是其中一个侍者吗 |
[19:06] | Yeah, except he’s carrying Cam’s purse. | 是的 他正拿着Cam的钱包 |
[19:10] | I think this could possibly be the accomplice that we’re looking for. | 我想这可能就是我们要找的共犯了 |
[19:16] | When’s the last time that you spoke to your husband? | 你最后一次跟你丈夫说话是什么时候 |
[19:19] | I spoke to Mark yesterday in the morning. | 我昨天早上跟Mark通了电话 |
[19:22] | – He called. – And, uh, did he say where he was going? | – 他打来的 – 然后 呃 他说他要去哪了吗 |
[19:25] | I have no idea where my husband is. | 我不知道我丈夫在哪 |
[19:27] | Well, there’s somebody out there who’s been helping him. | 有人在帮助他 |
[19:29] | Believe me, if I knew who was helping my husband, | 相信我 如果我知道谁在帮我丈夫 |
[19:32] | I would tell you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[19:34] | Well, she doesn’t have any tells to indicate that she’s lying. | 没有任何迹象表明她在撒谎 |
[19:37] | I don’t see anything, either. | 我也看不出任何事 |
[19:38] | Maybe the polygraph will show us something different. | 也许测谎仪会给我们不一样的答案 |
[19:42] | – What do you got? – She passed. | – 你有什么结果 – 她通过了测试 |
[19:45] | Not even a gray area. | 一点灰色地带都没有 |
[19:46] | All right. Just hold her. I don’t care how. | 好吧 拘留住她 我不在乎通过什么方式 |
[19:47] | Just keep digging. Do you understand me? | 继续调查 你明白我的意思吗 |
[19:49] | I’m gonna go check on the kids. | 我要去看看孩子们 |
[19:51] | What-what is it? | 什么 这是什么 |
[19:53] | Uh, the fake waiter who stole Cam’s pass– | 那个偷了Cam通行卡的假侍者 |
[19:55] | – we got an ID.- I’m coming with you. | – 我们查到了身份 – 我跟你一起去 |
[20:18] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[20:19] | Where did everybody go? | 大家都去哪了 |
[20:21] | Well, I thought I might be able to make more progress | 我想我如果和骨头单独待在一起的话 |
[20:24] | if I were alone with the bones, | 可能会有更多进展 |
[20:26] | but… I still can’t make sense of this. | 但是 我还是搞不懂这些 |
[20:30] | Okay, just go easy on yourself, okay? | 好吧 你别难为自己 好吗 |
[20:33] | It’ll-it’ll come back to you. | 你会想起来的 |
[20:34] | – Is that an X-ray machine? – Yeah. | – 那是做X光的机器吗 – 是啊 |
[20:36] | Hodgins and I were able to recalibrate it. | Hodgins和我重新校准了它 |
[20:39] | The interns thought that you could use it to match these bones | 实习生们认为你能用它来扫描这些骨骼 |
[20:41] | to pre-existing x-rays of the victim’s skeleton, | 然后与受害者之前做过的骨骼X光做对比 |
[20:44] | to make sure you’ve got the right ones. | 来确定你找到了正确的那个 |
[20:47] | Yeah, you-you know, it was just a crazy idea. | 对的 你 你知道 这是个疯狂的想法 |
[20:49] | No. No, it was an obvious one. | 不 不 这是显而易见的方法 |
[20:52] | Fundamental… really. | 甚至是基础的 真的 |
[20:56] | And I still couldn’t grasp it. | 但我还是理解不了 |
[21:01] | So, this is our guy. | 所以 这就是我们要找的人 |
[21:02] | This is who stole Cam’s ID. | 这是偷了Cam通行证的人 |
[21:04] | Kyle Capoun,28, low-level drug dealer. | Kyle Capoun 28岁 低层的毒品贩子 |
[21:06] | How long has this guy been dead? | 这个人死了多久了 |
[21:07] | Less than 48 hours. | 不到48小时 |
[21:08] | Listen, the file shows no history of violence. | 听着 资料显示没有暴力行为的历史记录 |
[21:10] | Not only that. He flunked high school chemistry. | 不止如此 他没有通过高中化学课 |
[21:13] | I don’t think this guy’s our bomber. | 我想他不是我们要找的安装炸弹的人 |
[21:15] | So, someone, someone actually working for Kovac | 所以 某个人 那个实际为Kovac卖命的人 |
[21:18] | hires this guy to steal Cam’s ID | 雇这家伙偷了Cam的ID卡 |
[21:20] | and killed him. | 然后杀了他 |
[21:21] | Whoever that someone is, they’re still out there. | 不管那个人是谁 他还在逍遥法外 |
[21:32] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[21:35] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[21:37] | Agent Karasik, | Karasik探员 |
[21:38] | he took ’em to the cafeteria to get something to eat. | 他带他们去餐厅吃东西了 |
[21:40] | Do you want to see ’em? | 你想见他们吗 |
[21:42] | Yes. No. | 是的 不还是算了 |
[21:46] | I don’t want to worry them. | 我不想去担心他们 |
[21:48] | – You okay? – Hey. | – 你还好吗 – 嘿 |
[21:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:54] | I just want to see you. | 我只是想见你 |
[21:56] | It’s not coming back, Booth. It’s not. | 我想不起来了 Booth 想不起来了 |
[21:59] | All right, Bones, look, | 好了 Bones 听着 |
[22:01] | you got to give it some time, all right? | 你要给大脑一些时间 好吗 |
[22:03] | I know guys from the service | 我在部队里时 |
[22:06] | who have lost their memory, okay, and it comes back. | 认识曾经失忆过的人 记忆会回来的 |
[22:08] | No, this is not just a simple case of amnesia | 不 这不是一个简单的失忆症 |
[22:11] | it… my brain, it’s… | 我的大脑 它 |
[22:13] | it’s different. | 不一样了 |
[22:15] | I mean, I’m… I’m different. | 我是说 我 我不一样了 |
[22:18] | Look, you know what? You’re healing, all right? | 听着 你知道吗 你在恢复 好吗 |
[22:21] | You’re gonna get better. | 你会越来越好的 |
[22:22] | What if I don’t? | 如果我没有呢 |
[22:23] | I mean, so much of my life, | 我是说 我经历了那么多 |
[22:25] | my intelligence is all I’ve had. | 我的智力是唯一能让我引以为豪的 |
[22:27] | You know, I… | 你知道 我 |
[22:29] | I may not have had a family, | 我以前或许没有家庭 |
[22:31] | but I understood things that nobody else could. | 但我能理解别人所不能理解的东西 |
[22:34] | My… my brain, the way I think, is who I am. | 我的大脑 我思考的方式 成就了我 |
[22:38] | Who I was. I… | 我是谁 我 |
[22:41] | Now I-I don’t know, I’m… | 现在 我不知道了 我 |
[22:44] | I don’t know anything, Booth. | 我不知道任何事 Booth |
[22:46] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[22:49] | If the thing that made me… me | 如果构成我的东西 |
[22:53] | is gone… | 消失了 |
[22:56] | who am I? | 那么 我是谁呢 |
[23:03] | You’re the woman I love. | 你是我爱的女人 |
[23:06] | You’re the one who kissed me outside of a pool house | 你是在大雨倾盆时 |
[23:08] | when it was pouring rain. | 在台球室外吻我的女人 |
[23:10] | You took me to shoot Tommy guns on Valentine’s Day. | 你在情人节时带我去打冲锋枪 |
[23:14] | That’s who you are. | 这就是你 |
[23:16] | You’re the one who proposed to me | 你是那个手里拿着一袋牛肉干 |
[23:18] | with a stick of beef jerky in her hand, | 向我求婚的女人 |
[23:20] | even though you’re a vegetarian. | 即便你是素食主义者 |
[23:23] | You’re the Roxie to my Tony, and… | 你是我扮成Tony时的Roxie 以及 |
[23:26] | the Wanda to my Buck. | 我扮成Buck时的Wanda |
[23:29] | Who else is gonna sing “Hot Blooded” With me? | 还有谁能跟我一起唱”热血沸腾”呢 |
[23:29] | Hot Blooded: B&B之歌 曾出现于S1E15 S5E19 S8E9 S12E2 | |
[23:33] | And besides… | 还有 |
[23:35] | …we’re way better than Mulder and Scully. | 我们比Mulder和Scully还要酷(《X档案》的男女主角) |
[23:37] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[23:39] | I don’t care if you know about the bones or… | 我不在乎你是否懂那些骨头 或者 |
[23:42] | if we know how to solve crimes. | 是否知道我们该怎么解决案子 |
[23:45] | All I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life | 我只知道 我的余生想要一起度过的人 |
[23:49] | with you. | 是你 |
[23:52] | This is you. | 这就是你 |
[23:56] | Temperance Brennan | Temperance Brennan. |
[23:59] | You. You’re my partner. | 你 你是我的另一半 |
[24:02] | Don’t forget that. | 不要忘记 |
[24:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:11] | Hey, I think we got something. | 嘿 我想我们找到什么了 |
[24:12] | Not yet. It’s just a partial. | 还没有 只是一部分 |
[24:16] | – Am I reading that right? – I think so. | – 我的理解是对的吗 – 我想是的 |
[24:18] | Let’s run the DNA again. | 我们再检测一遍DNA吧 |
[24:19] | There must have been a mistake. | 肯定出了什么问题 |
[24:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:33] | Hey, Cam. | 嘿 Cam |
[24:35] | So, we were able to isolate the bomber’s DNA. | 我们分离出了安装炸弹者的DNA |
[24:37] | Any matches in the system? | 在系统里找到了匹配者吗 |
[24:39] | -Not exactly. – What does that mean? | – 不完全 – 什么意思 |
[24:40] | It was a partial match, for Kovac. | 和Kovac是部分匹配 |
[24:43] | -What? -Since Kovac didn’t escape until after the bombs were set, | – 什么 – 既然Kovac不是在安置炸弹后逃狱的 |
[24:46] | there must be a relative we don’t know about. | 那么他肯定有我们不知道的亲戚 |
[24:47] | The DNA was female.A mother,a sister. | DNA是女性的 妈妈 姐妹之类的 |
[24:49] | It’s Jeannine. | 是Jeannine |
[24:50] | His wife? Do you think she was hiding someone? | 他的妻子 你认为她藏匿了什么人么 |
[24:53] | That’s how she passed the polygraph. | 所以她通过了测谎仪 |
[24:54] | I mean, look at her answers. | 我是说 来看她的回答 |
[24:56] | “No, I have no idea where my husband is.” | “不 我不知道我丈夫在哪里” |
[24:58] | -Wh-What’s going on? -It’s Jeannine. | – 出 出什么事了 – 是Jeannine |
[24:59] | Kovac is not her husband. | Kovac不是她的丈夫 |
[25:01] | He’s her brother. | 他是她的兄弟 |
[25:07] | – Excuse me. – Sorry. | – 不好意思 – 抱歉 |
[25:09] | It was you. It was you! | 是你 是你 |
[25:11] | – Whoa! What? Agent Booth, – It’s all right. | – 哇 什么 Booth探员 – 不要紧 |
[25:13] | -what… what’s happening? -Sit down. Lose the act. | – 什么 出什么事了 – 坐下 别演了 |
[25:15] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[25:16] | I told you I don’t know where my husband is. | 我说过我不知道我丈夫在哪里 |
[25:18] | All right, how about your brother? | 那好 那么你兄弟呢 |
[25:21] | -What are you talking about? – Stop lying! | – 你在说什么啊 – 少骗人了 |
[25:23] | We know Mark Kovac is your biological sibling. | 我们知道Mark Kovac是你的亲兄弟 |
[25:26] | That’s sick. | 真有病 |
[25:26] | You’re accusing me of incest? | 你是指控我乱伦吗 |
[25:29] | No, we’re accusing you of murder, | 不 我们是指控你谋杀 |
[25:30] | and that’s just for starters. | 而且这只是刚开始而已 |
[25:31] | We found your DNA on the explosive. | 我们在爆炸物上找到了你的DNA |
[25:33] | The whole marriage thing, that was a cover. | 这整个婚姻就是个幌子 |
[25:34] | almost worked,but it didn’t. | 差点就骗过我们了 但没有成功 |
[25:35] | You’ve been working with him this whole time! | 你一直在配合他 |
[25:37] | You plotted to kill me and my children! | 你阴谋杀掉我和我的孩子们 |
[25:40] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[25:40] | You murdered my father! | 你谋杀了我父亲 |
[25:42] | Really? Your father’s blood is on your husband’s hands. | 是吗 你父亲的死应该算在你丈夫头上 |
[25:46] | So now you know how it feels | 那么现在你知道那种感觉了 |
[25:48] | to have your father murdered right in front of you. | 自己的父亲在你面前被杀 |
[25:53] | My husband was doing his duty. | 我的丈夫在尽自己的义务 |
[25:55] | Hiding behind patriotism… | 躲在爱国主义者身后 |
[25:56] | Stop! Stop. | 住嘴 停 |
[25:58] | Tell us where your brother is, and no one else has to die. | 告诉我们你兄弟在哪里 大家都不用死 |
[26:05] | We found something odd in the remains. | 我们在遗体中找到奇怪的东西 |
[26:07] | Several of the bones feel lighter than normal. | 有一些骨头格外轻 |
[26:10] | And get this they’re the same bones | 然后 他们与Dr. Brennan单子上 |
[26:11] | that were on Dr.Brennan’s list. | 列出的骨头相同 |
[26:13] | And you’re hoping that if Brennan sees this evidence | 你是希望当Brennan看到这些证据后 |
[26:15] | then she’s gonna recall what happened. | 她能想起来发生的事 |
[26:16] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[26:17] | Yeah. It’s just, it’s not gonna work. | 是吗 只是这可能行不通了 |
[26:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:20] | Brennan isn’t Brennan anymore, all right? | Brennan不是以前的她了 知道吗 |
[26:23] | And we just… we have to accept it. | 我们就 我们得接受现实 |
[26:25] | I mean, maybe someday… | 我是说 可能以后 |
[26:27] | So we’re just supposed to give up on her? | 所以我们就完全放弃她了吗 |
[26:29] | I refuse to do that. | 我拒绝这么做 |
[26:31] | Dr. Brennan saw something in these remains. | Dr. Brennan从这些遗体上发现了情况 |
[26:33] | Okay. | 对 |
[26:35] | Then it’s up to you to find it. | 这就要靠你们找出来了 |
[26:38] | Look, Brennan trained you for this exact moment. | Brennan训练你们就是为了应对这样的情况 |
[26:42] | She’s counting on you. | 她指望着你们呢 |
[26:45] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[26:49] | Hodgins is right. | Hodgins说得对 |
[26:51] | We need to channel everything Dr. Brennan has ever taught us. | 我们必须梳理一下Dr.Brennan教过我们的所有知识 |
[26:54] | Okay, so let’s assume that Dr. Brennan wrote that note | 好 那么让我们假设Dr. Brennan做了笔记 |
[26:56] | because she noticed the anomaly in the bones’ weight. | 因为她发现了骨头重量的异常 |
[26:58] | What if the bone loss | 假如骨头损失重量 |
[27:00] | was due to some kind of malformation as a child? | 是因为儿童时期的某种发育畸形呢 |
[27:02] | I remember a case Dr. Brennan and I worked on | 我记得Dr.Brennan跟我一起工作的案子 |
[27:04] | there was bone loss due to lead poisoning. | 有骨质损失是因为铅中毒 |
[27:06] | It’s possible,but why would that be significant? | 有可能 但是这其中的意义在哪里 |
[27:08] | – Hang on. – What is…? | – 稍等 – 假如 |
[27:10] | Well, it could be dirt. | 那个 可能是土 |
[27:12] | It’s a mark. | 是个记号 |
[27:13] | Left lateral incisor. | 左侧切牙 |
[27:15] | Sometimes Dr. B marks a spot | 有时候Dr. B会标个记号 |
[27:17] | when she wants enamel taken. | 当她需要去除牙釉质的时候 |
[27:18] | She was going to do a histological analysis | 她本来打算做一个组织学分析 |
[27:20] | to find out where the victim lived as a child. | 来找出受害人儿童时期的居住地点 |
[27:22] | Okay, so childhood home, lead poisoning. | 好的 那么童年居住地 铅中毒 |
[27:24] | -That’s it. -The victim wasn’t chosen at random. | – 那就是了 – 受害人不是随意选出来的 |
[27:26] | he had to have provided something Kovac needed. | 他必须提供了Kovac需要的东西 |
[27:29] | -What did he need? – A place to hide. | – 他需要什么呢 – 一个藏身之处 |
[27:31] | Kovac has been completely off the grid | Kovac自从逃出监狱以后 |
[27:33] | ever since he escaped from prison. | 就完全失去踪迹了 |
[27:34] | What if our victim knew a place back where he grew up? | 假如我们的受害人知道他长大的地方有个藏身之处呢 |
[27:36] | That’s why Kovac chose him to escape with, | 这就是Kovac选他一起越狱的原因 |
[27:38] | but once Kovac got that information… | 可是一旦Kovac得到了那个信息 |
[27:39] | -He killed him. -That’s what Dr. Brennan realized. | – 他就杀了死者 – 这就是Dr.Brennan发现的情况 |
[27:41] | And once we find out where the victim grew up, | 那么一旦我们发现受害人长大的地方 |
[27:42] | we find Kovac. | 我们就找到了Kovac |
[27:46] | New equipment? | 新设备 |
[27:48] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[27:49] | Seriously? What exhibit did you guys steal this from? | 说真的 你们这次又偷了哪个展览 |
[27:53] | No. Actually, | 没 实际上 |
[27:55] | it was all donated from the bio-chem department at Georgetown. | 这些都是乔治城的生化部捐赠 |
[27:57] | They came calling almost immediately after the bomb went off. | 他们在爆炸后几乎是立马打电话过来 |
[28:00] | Squints of the world unite, baby. | 全世界斜眼联合了 宝贝 |
[28:03] | So…what are the results? Were the interns right? | 那么 结果如何 实习生们是对的吗 |
[28:06] | Well, we’ve got high levels of lead, | 那个 我们发现了高含量的铅 |
[28:07] | arsenic and PCB, | 砷和多氯联苯 |
[28:09] | which actually will weaken the bones | 实际上会减轻骨头重量 |
[28:11] | and likely cause speech difficulties, | 并可能造成发音困难 |
[28:13] | headaches and nausea. | 头痛和恶心 |
[28:14] | Okay, can we match these levels | 好 那我们能把这含量 |
[28:16] | to any specific superfund sites? | 与某一特定的清除污染地点相匹配吗 |
[28:18] | What I can do is combine the data | 我能做的是将我所找到的 |
[28:20] | that I’ve got with other isotope levels that I found. | 其他同位素水平和我得到的数据结合起来 |
[28:23] | Okay, there. In West Virginia. | 好了 在那 西弗吉尼亚 |
[28:26] | That’s a mostly agricultural area. | 那里大部分都是农业区域 |
[28:28] | Angela, start checking property deeds. | Angela 开始查房地产证 |
[28:30] | Look for any owner with a connection to our victim. | 查找与我们受害人有关的任何所有人 |
[28:33] | – Relatives, friends… – Okay. | – 亲戚 朋友 – 好的 |
[28:34] | I’m on it. | 马上去查 |
[28:38] | Farm’s about 20 miles ahead. | 农场大概在20英里之外 |
[28:40] | Aubrey and a few SWAT guys are gonna meet me there. | Aubrey和一些反恐特警队员在那等我 |
[28:42] | All right? I just want you to stay in the car. | 知道么 我需要你留在车里 |
[28:44] | No. Where you go, I go. | 不 你去哪 我去哪 |
[28:46] | All right, fine. Just be careful, all right? | 好吧 行 自己小心点 知道吗 |
[28:52] | Listen, Bones, I just want to… | 听我说 Bones 我就是想 |
[28:53] | – say again how sorry I am… – No. | – 说我非常对不起 – 不 |
[28:55] | No apologies. | 不用道歉 |
[28:57] | But what you said to Jeannine | 可是你跟Jeannine说 |
[28:59] | about me doing my duty, | 关于我在尽自己的义务 |
[29:01] | it was, uh, still my choice. | 它其实 呃 也是我的选择 |
[29:03] | It always is– every time I take a shot, I… | 一直都是 每一次我射出一枪 我 |
[29:06] | I take responsibility for that. | 我都为之负责 |
[29:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:10] | And that’s why I stand beside you. | 所以我要站在你身边支持你 |
[29:13] | Always. | 永远 |
[29:32] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do, okay? | 各位 听我指挥 |
[29:33] | Two teams. I’m gonna lead one. | 分成两小队 一队跟着我 |
[29:34] | Aubrey, you’re gonna lead the other one. | Aubrey 你带另一队 |
[29:36] | I’m gonna go left, | 我从左边进去 |
[29:36] | you’re gonna go right, you understand me? | 你从右边进去 明白了吗 |
[29:38] | We’re gonna flank the barn, | 我们要从谷仓两侧突进 |
[29:39] | get into position before we hit the house. | 在我们袭击房子前就位 |
[29:41] | We’re not gonna hit it | 在支援我们的直升机到达之前 |
[29:42] | till we got support from the chopper overhead, you got it? | 我们暂不进攻 明白吗 |
[29:44] | All right. Also, uh, everybody look out for tripwires. | 好的 还有各位提防一下导火线 |
[29:47] | This guy knows explosives. | 这些人很擅长搞些爆炸 |
[29:49] | Just be careful. I love you. | 一定小心 我爱你 |
[29:50] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:53] | This way. | 这边 |
[30:58] | – Kovac. – It’s not him. | – Kovac – 不是他 |
[31:00] | It’s not Kovac. | 这不是Kovac |
[31:13] | – It’s Kovac. No… – Booth… | – 这才是Kovac 不 – Booth |
[31:15] | My hand. I can’t move my hand. | 我的手 动不了了 |
[31:17] | Okay, we got to go! | 我们得赶快离开 |
[31:18] | We gotta go! | 快起来 |
[31:28] | My gun! I can’t get my gun! I can’t move my hand. | 我的枪 我拿不到我的枪 我的手动不了 |
[31:42] | – Come on, Bones. – Let’s go. | – 快走 Bones – 走吧 |
[31:44] | Easy. Easy, damn. | 慢着点 慢着点 |
[31:49] | Booth | Booth! |
[31:49] | Oh, my hand. My hand, I can’t move my hand. | 我的手 我的手不能动了 |
[31:52] | Oh, God. I… I can’t… | 我的天 我 |
[31:55] | – Booth, I know what’s wrong with you. – What? | – Booth 我知道你这是怎么回事了 – 什么 |
[31:57] | You have isolated volar distal ulna dislocation, | 你这是单侧手掌远端尺骨错位了 |
[32:01] | which means all I need to do is… | 所以说我只要这样弄一下 |
[32:02] | Aah! Bones! | 啊啊 Bones |
[32:07] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[32:09] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[32:57] | Okay, I have a red eye for you… Mm. | 好的 这是你的一杯赤瞳 |
[33:02] | …A decaf almond milk cappuccino for you… | 你的低咖啡因杏仁露卡布奇诺 |
[33:05] | Oh, thank you. …and, ah! | 啊 谢谢你 |
[33:07] | Dr. Brennan, perfect. | Dr. Brennan 太好了 |
[33:08] | Here. Green tea. | 给你绿茶 |
[33:09] | Oh. Th– Uh, what are these for? | 呃 这是干什么 |
[33:13] | I, uh, just got word that the major repair work | 我刚刚听说主要的修复工作 |
[33:15] | is starting tomorrow morning, | 明天就开工了 |
[33:16] | which means this is the last day | 意味着今天是在装修完工前 |
[33:18] | we can be in the lab, until the work is done. | 我们在实验室里待的最后一天了 |
[33:19] | What about our stuff? | 我们的东西怎么办 |
[33:20] | Well, I’m gonna need you to pack up and label anything | 我需要你们把不想丢掉的东西 |
[33:23] | you don’t want thrown out, | 都打好包并贴上标签 |
[33:24] | leave those boxes in your office, | 留在自己的办公室里 |
[33:26] | and take with you anything you don’t want put in storage. | 再把用的到的东西随身带走 |
[33:29] | Okay, now I know why you’re plying us with, uh, caffeine. | 我现在知道你为什么用咖啡因来犒劳我们了 |
[33:31] | Hey, how did it go at the doctor’s? | 医生说怎么样了 |
[33:34] | My agnosia’s almost gone, so… | 我的失认症好得差不多了 |
[33:39] | I’m going to be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[33:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:47] | They won’t change it much, | 他们不会把这里变得太多吧 |
[33:50] | will they? | 对吗 |
[33:50] | Well, they’ll try not to, but… | 他们会尽量不变 但… |
[33:54] | you know how it is. | 你知道这是怎么一回事 |
[33:56] | Everything changes. | 世事皆有变 |
[34:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:01] | Grab some boxes. | 拿些箱子 |
[34:03] | – Get to it. – Yep. | – 开始干吧 – 好嘞 |
[34:15] | Seeley Booth | Seeley Booth. |
[34:16] | Get your broad shoulders over here. | 大个子快过来抱抱 |
[34:17] | Hey, look at you. | 看看你 |
[34:19] | Good morning to you, too, Caroline. | 早上好Caroline |
[34:20] | Don’t you be glib. | 别说这些好听的了 |
[34:21] | You almost went and got yourself killed, again. | 你差一点又把自己害死了 |
[34:24] | When are you ever gonna stop doing that? | 你什么时候才能不再这样 |
[34:27] | Probably never. | 可能永远也不会吧 |
[34:28] | You and your damn sense of duty. | 你和你那该死的责任感 |
[34:29] | Do you have any idea how stressful it is | 你知道我有你这么一个太勇敢的朋友 |
[34:32] | for me to have such a brave friend? | 压力有多大吗 |
[34:34] | Well, you know the saying. | 你知道的 俗话说 |
[34:35] | Once a Ranger, always a Ranger. | 一日为突击队员 终身属突击战队 |
[34:37] | That’s not the Ranger slogan, Aubrey. | 这可不是突击队的口号 Aubrey |
[34:39] | Oh. I’m thinking of Power Rangers. | 我说的是恐龙战队 |
[34:41] | Well, I’m off to the courthouse, | 好吧 我要去趟法院了 |
[34:43] | gonna make sure Jeannine Kovac | 我要确保Jeannine Kovac这辈子 |
[34:45] | never sees another free day in her life. | 都不会重见天日了 |
[34:47] | Let me know if you need anything. | 需要什么的话就告诉我 |
[34:49] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[34:50] | Why are you holding a plant? | 你为什么抱着盆植物 |
[34:52] | Oh. Uh, it’s for the new office. | 这要带去新办公室里的 |
[34:54] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[34:55] | Are you gonna take that plant across the country? | 你想要抱着这盆植物穿越大半个国家么 |
[34:57] | Uh, no, actually. SSA Halko’s retiring. | 不是的 其实是特别探员主管Halko退休了 |
[35:01] | Deputy Director offered me his spot. | 副局长就把他的位置引荐给我了 |
[35:05] | Meaning same promotion, but here in D.C.? | 所以说你还是升迁了 但仍留在华盛顿特区? |
[35:08] | Yeah, no. I thought I wanted to move, | 嗯 我以为我很想搬过去的 |
[35:09] | but after everything that’s happened in the last couple of days, | 但有了过去几天的经历 |
[35:11] | I realized this is where I belong. | 我意识到 我属于这里的 |
[35:14] | Well, I for one will be happy to see you around, | 这一次我还真的挺高兴你能留下来 |
[35:16] | and I’m guessing there’s a certain quirky, | 我猜某位古古怪怪 |
[35:19] | red-headed anthropologist | 红头发的人类学家 |
[35:21] | who might also be happy to hear this? | 听到这也会很高兴的 |
[35:23] | Yeah. She, uh… she broke up with me. | 呃 她和我分手了 |
[35:27] | Oh, cher. Sorry. | 哦 亲 对不起 |
[35:31] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[35:32] | No. But I will be. | 不咋地 但我会好起来的 |
[35:36] | – Aubrey – Booth – Aubrey. – Booth. | |
[35:38] | Yeah. Get that plant off my desk. | 把这盆植物从我桌面拿走 |
[35:45] | – Hi. -Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[35:46] | I just delivered two buckets of fried chicken to your office. | 我刚刚在你办公室放了两大桶炸鸡 |
[35:49] | Really? Wow. To celebrate? | 真的吗 喔 庆祝吗 |
[35:52] | Or commiserate. | 或者说是慰问 |
[35:53] | I heard about your breakup. | 我听说你分手了 |
[35:55] | And in my professional opinion, | 从我专业角度来看 |
[35:57] | emotional eating always helps. | 化悲伤为食量很管用 |
[36:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:03] | Yeah. | 不谢 |
[36:06] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:27] | BGM: Almost Home – Moby | |
[38:13] | My boxes are labeled. | 我的盒子都贴好标签了 |
[38:15] | You ready to tell them? | 你准备好告诉他们了吗 |
[38:17] | Let’s do it. | 说吧 |
[38:19] | Oh, my God. Hodgins. I found it. | 天哪 Hodgins 我找到啦 |
[38:21] | You did? | 你找到啦 |
[38:23] | Angie, that’s amazing. | Angie 太好了 |
[38:24] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[38:26] | It’s the project that Angie and I have been working on. | 我和Angie最近一直在弄的一个项目 |
[38:28] | Come here. You got to see this. Come here. | 过来吧 你得看看 来吧 |
[38:29] | – You got to show them. – What is it? | – 你得给他们看看 – 是什么 |
[38:31] | We thought it was destroyed. | 我们还以为它被炸没了 |
[38:32] | Here. | 这 |
[38:39] | It’s a children’s book, so I’m doing the text, | 是一本儿童读物 我负责文字部分 |
[38:41] | and then Angie, she’s been doing all the illustrations. | 然后Angie 她负责插图部分 |
[38:43] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[38:44] | We’re in it. | 我们都在里面 |
[38:46] | Brennan the beetle, | 甲壳虫叫Brennan |
[38:48] | Cam the caterpillar. | 毛毛虫叫Cam |
[38:50] | Yeah, we’re all in it. | 是的 我们都在里面 |
[38:51] | It’s-it’s about us. | 这是关于我们的故事 |
[38:59] | Cam has something to tell you both. | Cam有事情要跟你们说 |
[39:02] | Yeah. Um… | 嗯 |
[39:04] | I haven’t been completely honest with you guys, | 我没对你们完全坦白 |
[39:08] | because it wasn’t official, but, um… | 因为还不是正式的 但 |
[39:10] | Arastoo and I aren’t actually going to Europe. | 其实Arastoo和我不是要去欧洲 |
[39:13] | We’re going to Mississippi | 我们是去密西西比州 |
[39:15] | to… | 去那里… |
[39:17] | to pick up our boys. | 去接我们的儿子 |
[39:19] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 不好意思 我没懂 |
[39:21] | – Yeah. – What? | – 嗯 – 什么 |
[39:22] | Oh, my God, look. Who are these beautiful children? | 天哪 看 这些美丽的孩子都是谁啊 |
[39:25] | That is Tyler. | 这叫Tyler |
[39:27] | This is Isaiah, | 这个叫Isaiah |
[39:29] | and the youngest one here is Jordan. | 最小的这个叫Jordan |
[39:31] | They’re siblings. | 他们是兄弟 |
[39:32] | They’re in foster care. | 他们住在寄养家庭 |
[39:33] | Cam and Arastoo have petitioned to adopt them. | Cam和Arastoo申请去收养他们 |
[39:37] | And this is why you asked for a leave of absence. Cam… | 这才是你请假的原因 Cam |
[39:40] | Yeah. Arastoo and I both wanted to be around for a while, | 是的 Arastoo和我都希望能和他们待在一段时间 |
[39:44] | full time, to help them settle in, | 一心一意 帮他们安定下来 |
[39:46] | and to help us become a family. | 让我们成为一个家庭 |
[39:50] | Oh, Cam, that is such wonderful news. | 噢 Cam 这简直就是个极好的消息 |
[39:53] | It really is. | 是的 |
[39:54] | We’re very happy for you, Cam. | Cam 我们都为你感到高兴 |
[39:56] | Now, for the position of the interim director of the lab | 现在 在Cam离开的这段时间 |
[40:00] | while Cam is away… | 暂代实验室主管一职的 |
[40:01] | Yes. Congratulations, Dr. B. | 恭喜你 Dr.B |
[40:04] | No. | 别 |
[40:05] | I’m happy where I am. | 我很满足现状 |
[40:06] | It’s you, Dr. Hodgins. | 是你 Dr. Hogdins |
[40:10] | – Me? – Mn-hmm. | – 我吗 – 嗯 |
[40:12] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[40:13] | I’m the king of the lab? | 我是实验室之王吗 |
[40:16] | I’m the king of the lab! | 我是实验室之王 |
[40:19] | Just until I get back. Don’t get too cozy. | 只是暂代到我回来 别太适应了 |
[40:22] | Yeah, right. | 嗯 是的 |
[40:23] | You try to pry that scepter from my hands. | 你想从我手里夺走权杖 |
[40:25] | And take away my crown. | 然后拿走我的皇冠 |
[40:27] | Oh, hey, hey. I need a crown. | 哦 嘿嘿 我需要一个皇冠 |
[40:29] | I need a crown. | 我需要一个皇冠 |
[40:30] | King of the lab! Yeah! | 实验室之王 爽 |
[40:36] | BGM: Out of Blue – John Lennon | |
[40:56] | Bones, you ready? | Bones 你准备好了吗 |
[40:58] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[41:01] | Ah, come on. | 来吧 |
[41:03] | It’ll be fine, huh? | 会没事的 |
[41:05] | Come on. Look, they’re just shutting this place down for a couple weeks, | 来吧 他们只是暂时把这地方关闭几周 |
[41:09] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[41:10] | They’ll clean it up, they’ll get it back up on its feet, | 他们会把这里清理干净 然后实验室又会重开 |
[41:12] | and it’ll be better than ever. | 而且会比以前更好 |
[41:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:17] | It’s a special place. | 这里是一个很特殊的地方 |
[41:19] | Yeah. It is. | 嗯 是的 |
[41:25] | What’s all this stuff in the bag here? | 书包里都是些什么 |
[41:30] | Aha! Christine? | Christine画的吗 |
[41:32] | No. That’s… | 不 这是… |
[41:34] | that’s Parker’s. | 这是Parker的 |
[41:35] | He gave it to me 11 years ago. | 他十一年前给我的 |
[41:38] | He told me he liked me. | 他跟我说他喜欢我 |
[41:40] | Of course he did, huh? That’s my boy. | 当然 他是我儿子 |
[41:43] | What’s this here? | 这是什么 |
[41:46] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[41:47] | Sweets’ book. | Sweet的书 |
[41:49] | The one about us. | 那本写我们的书 |
[41:52] | I wish he was here. | 我希望他能在这里 |
[41:53] | He was right about us… | 他对于我们的评论都是正确的 |
[41:56] | about a lot of things, actually. | 实话说 很多其他事也是对的 |
[41:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:00] | He knew. | 他知道的 |
[42:07] | No. | 哇 |
[42:08] | Jasper. | Jasper (Booth送给Brennan的小猪 – S2E04) |
[42:09] | – You remember Jasper. – Yeah. | – 你还记得Jasper – 当然 |
[42:11] | – He made it through the explosion. – Look at that. | – 他居然从爆炸中幸存下来 – 看看它 |
[42:14] | Okay. What’s with the broken clock? | 好啦 这坏了的钟又是怎么回事 |
[42:18] | That stopped when the bombs went off. | 这钟在爆炸那刻停止了 |
[42:21] | When the lab reopens, | 当实验室重开 |
[42:24] | I’m going to hang it in my new office, | 我要把它挂到我的新办公室 |
[42:26] | to remind me. Always. | 永远提醒着我 |
[42:27] | 4点47分 | |
[42:29] | Why would you want to be reminded of the moment | 为什么你想要记住 |
[42:30] | when everything almost ended, Bones? | 所有一切差点都没了的一刻呢 Bones |
[42:33] | Because it didn’t. | 因为它没有结束 |
[42:43] | Yep. | 是的 |
[42:47] | All right. Well, let’s get going. | 好啦 走吧 |
[42:49] | Uncle Aubrey has the kids at the diner | Aubrey叔叔和孩子们都在餐厅里 |
[42:51] | and he’s probably gonna end up feeding them pie, | 他估计最后都打算用派来喂饱孩子们了 |
[42:53] | so come on. | 赶紧 |
[42:54] | Let’s do it, Bones, come on, huh? What? Wait. | 走吧 Bones 走 什么 等等 |
[42:56] | Aren’t you gonna offer to help carry my stuff? | 你不打算帮我拿一下东西吗 |
[42:59] | Ah, come on. You’re an independent woman. | 少来 你是一位独立自主的女性 |
[43:01] | Well, yes, but this is heavy. | 没错 但这些很重啊 |
[43:02] | Well, my back hurts. | 我后背好痛 |
[43:03] | Well, I have a bad back, too. | 我后背也疼啊 |
[43:06] | – You’re aging. – I’m not aging. | – 你老了 – 我才没老 |
[43:09] | Well, if I’m aging, you’re aging… | 如果我老了 你也老了 |
[43:12] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |