时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 15:18 | 星期天 |
[00:34] | 妈妈 来电 | |
[00:39] | Hi | 嗨 |
[00:40] | Hi, friend. | 嗨 朋友 |
[00:41] | Are you in Oslo now? | 现在在奥斯陆吗 |
[00:43] | No, my flight from Geneva is booked | 没有 我明天从日内瓦 |
[00:45] | so I’m here until tomorrow. | 坐飞机出发 |
[00:48] | No… | 不会吧 |
[00:49] | But I’m in Oslo tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午我就到奥斯陆了呀 |
[00:52] | But I’m going to the cabin tomorrow. | 但是明天我要去小木屋了啊 |
[00:55] | Oh yeah, that’s true! | 啊 是啊 |
[00:57] | Where was it you’re going? | 你去的那个地方在哪 |
[01:01] | To Ingrid’s cabin, with Ingrid and Sara. | 去英格丽的小木屋 和英格丽还有萨拉一起 |
[01:05] | So nice! Who will drive you guys? | 太棒了 谁开车载你们过去 |
[01:08] | No, we’ll take the bus. | 没人 我们坐公车去 |
[01:10] | The bus? Can’t you wait? | 坐公车 能不能等等 |
[01:13] | If you wait a day, I can drive you. | 如果你等一天去 我开车载你去 |
[01:22] | But I’ve been looking forward to the cabin for over a month. | 但是我想去那个木屋都想了一个多月了 |
[01:25] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[01:29] | But I’m coming home on Saturday. | 不过我周六就回家了 |
[01:32] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[01:34] | On Saturday I… | 周六我 |
[01:36] | It looks like I’ll leave again on Friday night. | 我好像周五晚又要走了 |
[01:42] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[01:44] | Hmm… | 嗯 |
[01:46] | Do you have enough money? | 你钱够吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah. | 够 |
[01:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:52] | I’ll wire you a little bit extra, so you guys can have fun. | 我再给你转一些 你们可以好好玩 |
[01:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:58] | Okay, have a good trip and say hi to Ingrid and Sara. | 那好吧 旅行愉快 代我向英格丽和萨拉问好 |
[02:01] | Yeah, thanks. You too. | 好 谢谢 你也要开心 |
[02:06] | – Okay, we’ll talk. – We will. Take care! | -好了 再聊 -好 照顾好自己 |
[02:32] | 09:04 | 星期四 |
[03:14] | – Sorry, sorry! – Isak! | -对不起 对不起 -伊萨克 |
[03:21] | Should we send him home? | 我们是不是该把他送回家 |
[03:23] | Okay, we’ll just do that. | 好 就该让他回去 |
[03:25] | ♪ Lonely, I’m Mr. Lonely ♪ | ♪ 孤单 孤单先生 ♪ |
[03:29] | ♪ I have nobody of my own ♪ | ♪ 没有人陪 ♪ |
[03:37] | What time is it even? | 现在几点了 |
[03:43] | 英格丽 信息 | |
[03:48] | – Eh, ten past nine. – Ten past nine?! | -呃 九点十分 -才九点十分 |
[03:53] | Why did you come so fucking early? | 你他妈来这么早干嘛 |
[04:07] | 20:32.5 | 星期三 |
[04:25] | – Play “I’m Yours”. – No! | 你弹”I’m Yours” -才不呢 |
[04:28] | – You only know gay songs. – Shut up! | -你净听些gay里gay气的歌 -闭嘴 |
[04:31] | Is that a gay song? | 这首歌才不是gay歌 |
[04:41] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[04:46] | Jonas? | 约纳斯 |
[04:48] | Elias. | 伊莱亚斯 |
[04:49] | Your new lover? | 你的新情人 |
[04:51] | What are you talking about? | 胡说什么 |
[04:52] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我说什么 |
[04:54] | You ran after him the entire school day. | 在学校里你一整天都跟在他屁股后边 |
[04:59] | – Hello? – Oh, Elias? | -喂 -哦 伊莱亚斯 |
[05:02] | I’m so happy to be talking to you. | 和你聊天真开心 |
[05:03] | I think I love you. | 我想我爱上你了 |
[05:06] | Maybe we can get married. | 或许我们可以结婚 |
[05:08] | Then we’ll go on our honeymoon in March | 然后三月份我们去度蜜月 |
[05:11] | and live alone for the rest of our lives. | 然后快乐地共度余生 |
[05:13] | Love each other. | 至死不渝 |
[05:26] | – What’s the deal with Jonas and Ingrid? – Huh? | -约纳斯和英格丽之间有什么事吗 -啊 |
[05:32] | You heard what I said. | 你听见我说什么了 |
[05:36] | You have to ask Jonas. | 这你得问约纳斯 |
[05:49] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[05:52] | I saw a notification on his phone. | 我看见他手机上有消息通知 |
[05:57] | I know that you know something. | 我知道你肯定知道点什么 |
[06:04] | Can’t you just say it? I promise I won’t get angry. | 你就不能告诉我吗 我保证不会生气 |
[06:06] | I promise I won’t tell Jonas you said something. | 也不会跟约纳斯说是你说了什么 |
[06:10] | They text? | 他们互发信息 |
[06:14] | Maybe a little. | 偶尔几条吧 |
[06:27] | Ah, bro. | 啊 太棒了 |
[06:37] | ♪ Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it ♪ | ♪ 好吧 我想你一定知道我对你有感觉 ♪ |
[06:40] | ♪ I tried to be chill, but you’re so hot that I melted ♪ | ♪ 我想要冷静 却融化在你如火的热情中 ♪ |
[06:43] | ♪ I fell right through the cracks ♪ | ♪ 就像掉进深渊 ♪ |
[06:45] | ♪ Now I’m trying to get back ♪ | ♪ 现在我努力回神 ♪ |
[06:48] | ♪ Before the cool done run out ♪ | ♪ 在我的酷劲用完之前 ♪ |
[06:50] | ♪ I’ll be giving it my bestest ♪ | ♪ 我会拼尽全力 ♪ |
[06:52] | 17:32.5 | 星期四 |
[06:56] | In which stadium does the English Cup Final take place? | 英语杯决赛在哪个体育馆 |
[06:59] | Wembley. | 温布利 |
[07:00] | That’s correct. What bone in your body | 正确 你身上哪块骨头 |
[07:03] | gets broken most often? | 最容易断 |
[07:04] | Collarbone. | 锁骨 |
[07:06] | Yep. | 正确 |
[07:07] | Who was the first president of the USA? | 美国第一任总统是谁 |
[07:11] | George Washington. | 乔治·华盛顿 |
[07:14] | Okay, Eva. | 到你了 伊娃 |
[07:15] | Who was the first female Prime Minister of Norway? | 挪威第一位女首相是谁 |
[07:18] | I’m not joining. | 我不玩 |
[07:21] | She can’t answer. | 她答不出来 |
[07:24] | I do, I just don’t want to join. | 我能 我就是不想玩 |
[07:26] | Just answer, then we won’t nag anymore. | 那就回答 说了我们就不叨叨你了 |
[07:29] | I didn’t hear the question. | 我没听清问题 |
[07:31] | Who was Norway’s first female Prime Minister? | 谁是挪威第一位女首相 |
[07:35] | Erna Solberg. | 埃尔娜·索尔贝格 |
[07:38] | Fuck you guys! | 去你们的吧 |
[07:42] | Why are you so pissed? | 生什么气啊 |
[07:47] | I’m not pissed. I just think Trivial Pursuit is boring. | 我没生气 我只是觉得这种问答游戏很无聊 |
[07:52] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[07:53] | What do you want to play, then? Something that isn’t so boring. | 那你想玩什么 玩个没这么无聊的 |
[07:55] | Nothing. I want to read. | 不想玩 我只想看书 |
[07:57] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[07:59] | You must want to do something. | 你肯定想玩点什么的 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:03] | I want to play “My ship is loaded with… “ | 我想玩“我的船载着…” |
[08:06] | Then we’ll play “My ship”. | 那我们就玩“我的船” |
[08:07] | I’ll start. | 我先开始 |
[08:11] | My ship is loaded with Ingrid. | 我的船载着英格丽 |
[08:19] | My ship is loaded with Erna Solberg. | 我的船载着埃尔纳·索尔贝格 |
[08:25] | Okay, eh… My ship is loaded with insects. | 好吧 呃 我的船载着虫子 |
[08:30] | My ship is loaded with ice. | 我的船载着冰 |
[08:32] | My ship is loaded with… | 我的船载着 |
[08:36] | What the fuck? What was that? | 什么鬼 怎么了 |
[08:38] | Shit. Fuck. | 妈的 操 |
[08:40] | – Did you see it? – No. | -你看见了吗 -没有 |
[08:42] | – So weird. – Really strange. | -真诡异 -太奇怪了 |
[08:46] | It’s… | 是 |
[08:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:09] | – Hi! – The fuck? | -嗨 -卧槽 |
[09:11] | – Elias! – Jonas! | -伊莱亚斯 -约纳斯 |
[09:14] | – What’s up? – You came! | -怎么样 -你来了 |
[09:16] | Of course I came! | 我当然得来了 |
[09:19] | – How did you find it? – Embedded GPS in my brain. | -你怎么找到的 -我大脑里内置GPS |
[09:25] | No, I asked a guy at the parking space up there. | 不 其实我是问了那边停车场的人 |
[09:30] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[09:34] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[09:37] | So this is where you guys hang? | 所以你们都在这儿玩儿吗 |
[09:39] | Really cool. | 好酷 |
[09:41] | Good atmosphere at least. | 至少气氛不错 |
[09:43] | It’ll be a party. | 会有个派对 |
[09:48] | Where should I sleep? | 我睡哪里 |
[09:51] | In the bedroom with Isak. | 和伊萨克睡一屋 |
[09:53] | I’ll sleep with the gay guy? | 我要和那个同性恋一起睡 |
[09:56] | Why is everyone calling me gay? | 为什么所有人都叫我同性恋 |
[09:58] | You are gay. | 你就是同性恋 |
[10:05] | He’s joking. Have a little humor. | 他在开玩笑 幽默一点啦 |
[10:14] | What? He asked if he could come. | 怎么了 他问我他能不能来 |
[10:17] | What should I have said? | 我能怎么说 |
[10:30] | ♪ … from home, he’s no father. He goes home ♪ | ♪…背井离乡 他不是个好父亲 他回到家♪ |
[10:32] | 19:04 | 星期五 |
[10:33] | ♪ and barely knows his own daughter ♪ | ♪ 勉强认出自己女儿 ♪ |
[10:35] | ♪ But hold your nose ’cause here goes the cold water ♪ | ♪ 但是别用鼻子吸气因为冷水要来了 ♪ |
[10:37] | ♪ His hoes don’t want him no more, he’s cold product ♪ | ♪ 那些女人们都不要他 因为他是冷血动物 ♪ |
[10:40] | ♪ They moved on to the next schmoe who flows ♪ | ♪ 她们都跟了下一个随波逐流的傻瓜 ♪ |
[10:42] | ♪ He nose dove and sold nada ♪ | ♪ 他鼻子潜入水中 却什么都没有 ♪ |
[10:44] | ♪ So the soap opera is told and unfolds ♪ | ♪ 所以现在这肥皂剧开始了 ♪ |
[10:47] | ♪ I suppose it’s old partner, but the beat goes on ♪ | ♪ 我猜这是老搭档了 但是拍子还在进行着 ♪ |
[10:49] | ♪ Da da dum da dum da da da da ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 咚 哒 咚 哒 哒 哒 哒 ♪ |
[10:50] | ♪ You better lose yourself in the music, the moment ♪ | ♪ 你最好在这一刻让自己在音乐中放纵 ♪ |
[10:53] | ♪ You own it, you better never let it go ♪ | ♪ 你拥有它 最好永不放手 ♪ |
[10:56] | ♪ You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow ♪ | ♪ 你只有一次机会 最好别搞砸了 ♪ |
[10:59] | ♪ This opportunity comes once in a lifetime ♪ | ♪ 这机会一辈子也就一次 ♪ |
[11:03] | That was really awesome. | 真不错 |
[11:05] | Yeah, it works now. | 是啊 现在练得不错了 |
[11:11] | Do you need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[11:13] | You set the table? | 你摆好餐具了 |
[11:14] | Yes. | 摆好了 |
[11:22] | Hm, looks good. Can I taste it? | 嗯 看上去不错 我能尝一尝吗 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 能啊 |
[11:28] | Good. | 好吃 |
[11:34] | We’re gonna have a smoke. | 我们去抽个烟 |
[11:37] | Smoke? | 抽烟 |
[11:38] | – Yeah, a smoke. – You don’t even smoke. | -是啊 抽根烟 -你平时都不抽的 |
[11:40] | Come on, it’s a party. | 没事 是派对嘛 |
[11:42] | Yeah, it’s a party. | 是啊 这是个派对啊 |
[11:58] | You really don’t need help? | 真的不需要帮忙吗 |
[12:01] | No. | 不用了 |
[12:09] | Food’s ready! | 吃饭了 |
[13:10] | Jonas! | 约纳斯 |
[13:29] | Seriously? | 好笑吗 |
[13:32] | – Not funny. – It’s a little funny. | -一点都不好玩 -有点好玩吧 |
[14:00] | You’re able to help yourself, aren’t you? | 你自己有手 不是吗 |
[14:05] | Why are you so pissed all the time? | 你为什么总是这么生气呢 |
[14:07] | I’m pissed because you’re behaving like a complete jerk. | 我生气是因为你表现得像个大混蛋 |
[14:10] | Jerk? What did I do? | 混蛋 我做什么了我就混蛋了 |
[14:15] | Say what I did! | 说啊 我做什么了 |
[14:17] | You invited loads of people to a cabin trip | 你请了一堆人来 |
[14:19] | that was just supposed to be us. | 本应该只属于我们两人的木屋之旅 |
[14:20] | – Two guys? – Yes. | -不就两个人嘛 -是啊 |
[14:22] | You change personalities once Elias is around. | 伊莱亚斯一来你就跟变了个人似的 |
[14:27] | And you’re texting with Ingrid behind my back, | 而且你还背着我和英格丽发短信 |
[14:31] | when you know how much of a bitch she is to me! | 即使你知道那婊子是怎么对我的 |
[14:33] | Ingrid? I’m not going behind your back talking to Ingrid! | 英格丽 我没背着你找英格丽说话啊 |
[14:36] | What did she say I did? | 她说我干什么了吗 |
[14:38] | You think I don’t know you text her? | 你以为我不知道你跟她发短信啊 |
[14:42] | – I texted with her about French. – About French? | -我是问她关于法语的事情 -法语 |
[14:44] | – Yeah. – During fall break? | -是啊 -在秋假的时候 |
[14:46] | We have homework for after the break. | 我们假后要交作业 |
[14:47] | Yeah okay, if it’s about French, I can read the messages. | 好啊 如果真是关于法语的 我可以看那些信息吧 |
[14:49] | Why would you read my messages? | 你为什么要看我的信息 |
[14:51] | You can read my messages! | 你可以看我的信息 |
[14:52] | I don’t need to read your messages. | 我不需要看你的信息 |
[14:54] | – Why? – You have to read my messages | -为什么 -你必须看我的信息 |
[14:56] | – so we can trust each other? – Yeah. | -才能相信我吗 -是啊 |
[14:58] | That’s ridiculous! | 真是不可理喻 |
[15:00] | Jonas! | 约纳斯 |
[15:01] | This is ridiculous! | 你才不可理喻 |
[15:04] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[15:05] | Why do you think that I talk to Ingrid? | 你为什么觉得我会和英格丽讲话呢 |
[15:08] | It’s true, right? | 是真的 对吧 |
[15:09] | Yeah, about school! | 是啊 但都是关于学校的 |
[15:11] | – Can I see your messages? – I already told you it’s ridiculous! | -那我能看你的短信咯 -我都说了真是不可理喻 |
[15:15] | Why don’t you trust me? | 你为什么就不信任我呢 |
[16:13] | Noora Sætre通过了你的好友申请 |