时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Did you hear they started their bus already? – No? | -你有没有听到她们已经开始筹划巴士了 -没有呀 |
[00:05] | One month into high school and they started their bus already. | 升入高中仅仅一个月 她们就有自己的巴士了 |
[00:08] | Ingrid… | 英格丽 |
[00:10] | – I miss you. – You look like a slut. | -我想你了 -你看起来就像个荡妇 |
[00:13] | She seems cool | 她看起来很屌啊 |
[00:18] | Maybe I can get a friend? | 要不要叫你朋友过来 |
[00:20] | You invited loads of people on a cabin trip | 你邀请了一大堆人来 |
[00:22] | – that was supposed to be just us! – Two guys?! | -参加本该属于我们两个人我们的木屋旅行 -只请了两个人而已 |
[00:23] | – I can see your messages then. – I already told you this is ridiculous! | -那我就可以看你的短信咯 -我都和你说了这些都是无稽之谈 |
[00:27] | Why don’t you trust me? | 你为什么就不能相信我呢 |
[00:46] | 17:11 | 星期六 |
[01:02] | I’ll call you later, okay? | 一会儿联系你 好吗 |
[01:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:14] | Eva… | 伊娃 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[01:17] | If I knew how important this cabin trip was for you, | 如果我早知道那个木屋旅行对你来说那么重要 |
[01:19] | I wouldn’t have invited the guys. | 我就不会请他们来了 |
[01:23] | I didn’t know it wasn’t that important to you. | 我没有意识到它对你来说那么不重要 |
[01:26] | It was important to me! | 对我来说很重要 |
[01:33] | But… | 但是 |
[01:36] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[01:39] | It’s also important to me to spend time with my friends. | 对我来说 和朋友们在一起也很重要 |
[01:44] | It used to be important to you, too. | 你以前也这么觉得的 |
[01:47] | It’s important to me. | 我现在也觉得很重要 |
[01:48] | But not as important as your friends. | 但没你你觉得的那样重要 |
[01:51] | I told you that you could bring friends! | 我也和你说了你可以带些朋友过来 |
[02:02] | – Can’t you just… – Get some friends? | -你能不能就先… -交点朋友吗 |
[02:04] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[02:06] | But it’s what you’re thinking. | 但是你就是这么想的 |
[02:11] | I don’t know what the right answer is. | 我不知道要怎么回答你才好 |
[02:18] | Just be completely honest. | 你就实话实说吧 |
[02:21] | Completely honest? | 实话实说 |
[02:28] | Eva, you are the coolest girl I know. | 伊娃 你是我见到过的最酷的女孩 |
[02:31] | You’re pretty, sweet, smart, and funny. | 你甜美聪明 风趣幽默 |
[02:35] | But… | 只是 |
[02:37] | I don’t know what the problem is. | 我不知道出了什么问题 |
[02:39] | You have to find new friends! | 你需要交些新朋友了 |
[02:42] | Get yourself new friends! | 交些新朋友吧 |
[02:44] | Anyone who gets to be your friend is really lucky. | 能做你的朋友是一件幸运的事 |
[02:53] | You don’t know what to say? | 你不是说不知道要怎么回答吗 |
[02:56] | I nailed it. | 看来我答得不错 |
[02:57] | You nailed it. | 答得很好 |
[05:33] | 10:29 | 星期一 |
[05:59] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[06:01] | How are you doing? | 最近还好吗 |
[06:10] | I’ll sit here. | 我坐这里咯 |
[06:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:17] | Or… H? | 或者我该说…H |
[06:21] | H-H. | 霍霍 |
[06:23] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[06:25] | How are you doing? | 最近怎么样呀 |
[06:28] | Today, we’re gonna with | 今天 我们要讲讲 |
[06:30] | what you did during the holidays. | 你们在假期都做了些什么 |
[06:33] | Should we have done homework during the fall break? | 我们是不是应该在秋假结束前把作业写完 |
[06:35] | Yes! | 对 |
[06:37] | Fuck! | 卧槽 |
[06:38] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[06:39] | What does the main character of this story do? | 这个故事的主人公都做了些什么事 |
[06:52] | She feels alone. | 她感觉很孤独 |
[06:54] | Noora, I don’t want you to respond for Eva. | 娜拉 不要替她回答 |
[06:58] | She hadn’t found her homework yet. | 她还没找到她的作业呢 |
[07:01] | I was just helping. | 我就是帮帮她 |
[07:02] | You asked it the wrong way. | 你提错问题了 |
[07:05] | The right way would be: | 正确的提问方式应该是 |
[07:07] | What are the main characters of the story like? | 该故事的主人公是一个什么样的人 |
[07:10] | You’re right. I’m sorry! | 你说得对 是我的错 |
[07:14] | – I lived in Madrid. – Okay, okay. | -我在马德里住过 -好的吧 |
[07:18] | That’s why I don’t have friends. | 这就是为什么我在奥斯陆 |
[07:20] | In Oslo. | 没有朋友的原因 |
[07:27] | What’s your excuse? | 你又是为什么呢 |
[07:32] | Strong body odor. | 我有很重的体味 |
[07:41] | Culturally. | 从文化上来说的话是这样 |
[07:41] | 11:50 | 星期二 |
[07:59] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[08:01] | – Thanks for last time. – Hi! | -上次的事谢谢啦 -嗨 |
[08:02] | I can’t remember if I greeted you properly. I was a little out of it. | 我都不记得我有没有好好和你打过招呼 那时候我有点不在状态 |
[08:06] | – Vilde. – Eva. | -我是薇尔德 -我是伊娃 |
[08:10] | It was so nice of you to help me! | 你能帮我真是太好啦 |
[08:13] | No, no. It was nothing! | 不 不 没什么的 |
[08:15] | We were wondering if you already had a Russ bus. | 我们想知道你是不是已经加入了哪个Russ巴士了 |
[08:18] | Eh, no. | 呃 没有 |
[08:20] | That’s perfect! We just rented a completely new bus. | 那就太好啦 我们刚租了一辆全新的 |
[08:22] | We really want you to join. | 我们很想叫上你 |
[08:26] | I haven’t really started thinking about Russefeiring time. | 我还没开始认真想毕业游行的事呢 |
[08:30] | It’s really important to think about it | 那你得好好想想啦 |
[08:32] | if you want to be on a bus. | 如果你到时候想要一辆巴士的话 |
[08:34] | I don’t know what it’s like in Trondheim, | 别的地方我不知道 |
[08:37] | but here in Oslo you have to start planning really early. | 但是在奥斯陆这样的地方 你必须尽早开始筹备 |
[08:40] | Otherwise you end up on a bad bus, | 否则你就没法得到一辆好巴士了 |
[08:42] | – or you become a loser. – I see | -而你就会很失败 -这样啊 |
[08:45] | Being a Russ is not just about Russ time, | 这不仅仅是为了毕业游行 |
[08:48] | it’s also about being social and about unity. | 也关乎于社交和团结 |
[08:55] | Yes, think of it a like a sect. | 对 它像宗教一样神圣 |
[08:57] | Once you’re in, you can’t get out. | 一旦你加入了 就不能离开 |
[08:59] | It ends in a collective suicide in Tryvann, | 在2018年5月17日晚 |
[09:04] | on the night of the 17th of May in 2018. | 将以集体自杀的方式在特利凡结束 |
[09:07] | She’s just joking. | 她开玩笑的啦 |
[09:09] | Do you perhaps want to join our bus meeting | 或许你会有兴趣来我们巴士会议看看 |
[09:11] | Friday after school? | 周五放学的时候 |
[09:15] | – Yeah, yeah, okay. – Yeah? | -嗯 好哒 -可以吗 |
[09:18] | That’s so cool! | 太好啦 |
[09:19] | If you have friends, just take them with you! | 如果你有朋友感兴趣 就带上他们一起来吧 |
[09:25] | We’ll see each other then. | 那我们到时候见 |
[09:41] | What the fuck was that? | 这他妈是什么鬼 |
[09:44] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[09:45] | She was sucking on that spoon | 她刚才就一直在吮那个勺子 |
[09:47] | – and looked him straight in the eyes. – Chris? | -然后直勾勾地看着他 -克里斯吗 |
[09:48] | Yeah! | 对 |
[09:50] | Who is she? | 她是谁啊 |
[10:00] | 14:05 | 星期四 |
[10:03] | H. As in, “Have you got a drug problem?” | H 可以理解成 你嗑药吗 |
[10:07] | Or H as in, | 或者H也可以代表 |
[10:10] | – “Have you got any plans for Friday?” – Hi! | -你周五有什么安排吗 -嗨 |
[10:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:17] | Vilde, this is Noora. | 薇尔德 这是娜拉 |
[10:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:20] | – Have you talked to Chris? – No. | -你和克里斯谈过了吗 -没有 |
[10:23] | We can’t have the bus meeting at hers, | 我们不能在她家开巴士会议了 |
[10:26] | her mom is having a wine reception. | 她妈妈要开个酒会 |
[10:27] | And we can’t have it at mine because it’ll become stressful. | 也不能在我家开 因为这很麻烦 |
[10:30] | So I was wondering if we can do it at yours? | 所以我在想能不能在你家开 |
[10:32] | Mine? | 我家 |
[10:34] | Eh, yes! | 好啊 |
[10:35] | But how many will come? | 不过要来几个人呢 |
[10:38] | Do you want to join? | 你想参加吗 |
[10:40] | – What? – Bus meeting. | -参加什么 -巴士会议 |
[10:42] | But meeting… what? | 什么聚会 |
[10:44] | We’ll create the world’s coolest Russ bus. | 我们将创建世界上最酷的Russ巴士 |
[10:47] | – You want to join? – No. | -你想加入吗 -不 |
[10:53] | Then we’re with three… | 那就我们三个了 |
[10:55] | Hi guys. Meet Sana. | 大伙儿们好 这是萨那 |
[10:57] | She’ll join the bus meeting. | 她要参加我们的巴士会议 |
[11:04] | What do you know each other from? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[11:07] | We met at a Ramadan program in the mosque. | 我们在清真寺的斋月活动上遇见的 |
[11:16] | She’s joking. We have German together. | 她开玩笑的 我们一起上德语课 |
[11:19] | But you want to join our bus meeting? | 你想参加我们的巴士会议吗 |
[11:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:26] | Is that okay, then? | 这没关系吗 |
[11:30] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[11:32] | No, eh… | 没什么 只是… |
[11:34] | Since you’re Muslim, isn’t it true | 因为你是穆斯林 不是吗 |
[11:38] | that Muslims aren’t allowed | 穆斯林不是不允许 |
[11:40] | to be a Russ? | 参加Russ吗 |
[11:43] | No, it’s punished by stoning. | 是啊 会被施以石刑 |
[11:49] | – When is it? – Tomorrow. Who’s hosting? | -聚会是什么时候 -明天 谁主持 |
[11:52] | – Me. – I’ll put your address in the GPS. | -我 -我会把你家地址输入GPS的 |
[11:58] | Auf Wiedersehen! | 再见(德语) |
[12:04] | It means “see you later”. | 意思是回头见 |
[12:07] | She can’t be on our bus. | 她不能加入我们的巴士 |
[12:09] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[12:11] | We’ll give her a chance. She was really cool. | 我们给她个机会吧 她真的很酷 |
[12:14] | We? | 我们 |
[12:15] | You’re not even on our bus. | 你甚至还没加入我们的巴士呢 |
[12:17] | If she’s joining, so am I. | 如果她参加 我就参加 |
[12:20] | Awesome! | 棒极了 |
[12:32] | 18:50 | 星期五 |
[12:37] | We have a really big advantage over the other bus groups. | 相比其他巴士策划小组 我们还是有很大优势的 |
[12:40] | I already bought a lot of toilet paper. | 我早就买了好多厕纸了 |
[12:43] | Vilde managed to buy toilet paper for 40.000 Kroner | 薇尔德成功地用改用在另一辆巴士上的信用卡 |
[12:46] | with a credit card for another bus. | 买了40000克朗的厕纸 |
[12:49] | Anyway, we’re left with a profit of 60.000 Kroner. | 不管怎么说 我们还剩60000克朗的利润 |
[12:53] | According to the budget, | 根据预算 |
[12:56] | we’ll need 50.000 next to the toilet paper sales. | 在下一次厕纸甩卖的时候我们需要50000克朗 |
[13:01] | So I’ll need an individual plan from all of you | 所以我需要你们根据如何挣得那笔钱 |
[13:04] | on how you’ll earn that money. | 提出各自的建议 |
[13:10] | – Is there something? – We’re wasting time on toilet paper. | -怎么了吗 -我们在厕纸上浪费时间 |
[13:13] | It’s not enough. | 这根本不够 |
[13:16] | It’s important that we have | 这很重要 |
[13:20] | Listen, we’re losers at school. | 听着 我们都是学校里的失败者 |
[13:23] | If we don’t want to end up in a loser car, | 如果我们不想到最后还上了个失败的车的话 |
[13:25] | – we need a strategy. – We aren’t the losers of the school. | -我们就需要制定一个策略 -我们不是学校里的失败者 |
[13:29] | Wasn’t it you who was thrown out of another bus? | 被另一个小组赶出来的难道不是你吗 |
[13:31] | Not really thrown out. | 也不能说是赶出来 |
[13:34] | Yes, you were. | 没错 你就是被赶出来的 |
[13:37] | Listen, Vilde. | 听着 薇尔德 |
[13:38] | It’ll be hard if you deny everything. | 如果你否认这一切的话事情会很难办的 |
[13:41] | Acknowledge that we’re losers. | 承认吧 我们都是失败者 |
[13:44] | Do you think so yourself? | 你也认为自己是个失败者吗 |
[13:46] | Hello?! I’m a Muslim girl in a faithless country. | 拜托 我是个在毫无信仰可言的国度里的穆斯林女孩 |
[13:50] | I’m the biggest loser of them all. | 我是他们当中最大的失败者 |
[13:52] | – You talk really maturely. – Thanks. | -你说话真成熟 -谢谢 |
[13:55] | But what do you want us to do? | 那你想让我们怎么做 |
[13:58] | First, we need to get more girls. | 首先 我们得吸引更多的女孩 |
[14:02] | Cool girls. | 酷炫的女孩们 |
[14:03] | How do we do that? | 我们要怎么做呢 |
[14:06] | – Ask them? – Wrong. | -直接问她们 -错 |
[14:08] | We ask nothing. The cool girls ask us. | 我们不去问她们 要让她们主动来问我们 |
[14:11] | But first, we need something we don’t have. | 不过首先 我们需要一些我们目前没有的东西 |
[14:14] | A four-letter word. | 一个四个字母的词 |
[14:19] | – “Spenn.” – Cred. | -“Spenn.” -信誉 |
[14:21] | Spenn has five letters, Chris. | Spenn有五个字母 克里斯 |
[14:23] | Do we know any ’97 guys? | 我们当中有谁认识97年的人吗 |
[14:30] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[14:31] | Then we need to find out who from the ’97 people | 那我们就要找出97年的人里面 |
[14:33] | have the best bus, | 谁有最好的巴士 |
[14:35] | get ourselves invited to parties | 然后设法让我们自己被邀请到 |
[14:36] | and to those buses. | 这些派对和巴士上去 |
[14:38] | Any idea how we’ll do that? | 知道我们要怎么做吗 |
[14:44] | You guys have to hook up with them. | 你们得去勾搭他们 |
[14:45] | – Are you serious? – “You guys”? | -你认真的吗 -“你们” |
[14:47] | I’m not hooking up! | 我才不去勾搭呢 |
[14:49] | Okay, so we’ll hook up. What will you contribute? | 好吧 我们去勾搭 那你干什么 |
[14:52] | Are you kidding me? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[14:53] | I’m rescuing you here with a strategic plan | 我在这儿帮你制定战略规划拯救你 |
[14:57] | and you’re wondering what I’ll contribute? | 你却来问我我要干什么 |
[15:02] | Does anyone have a boyfriend? | 你们谁有男朋友吗 |
[15:04] | I have. | 我有 |
[15:05] | How old is he? | 多大 |
[15:08] | He’s from ’99. | 99年的 |
[15:09] | Dump him. | 甩了他 |
[15:11] | You’re not serious now? | 你现在不是认真的吧 |
[15:13] | She’s the prettiest here. | 她是这儿最漂亮的姑娘 |
[15:15] | It’s wasted if she has a boyfriend. | 如果有男朋友实在是太浪费了 |
[15:21] | Honestly. This is really stupid. | 讲真 这实在是太愚蠢了 |
[15:24] | What is? | 什么 |
[15:26] | You can’t ask us to use our sexuality | 你不能让我们出卖色相来 |
[15:29] | in exchange for credibility. | 换取信誉 |
[15:33] | – You’re crazy. – No, I’m honest. | -你疯啦 -不 我只是实话实说 |
[15:36] | Norwegian girls exchange sex for money, popularity, | 每天都有挪威姑娘用性换取金钱 名声 |
[15:39] | and acknowledgment every day. | 还有认可 |
[15:41] | We might disagree on values. | 我们可能价值观上不认同这件事 |
[15:43] | But this isn’t news to you! It’s your culture. | 但这对你来说并不新鲜 这是你们文化的一部分 |
[15:48] | It is crazy. So try to change it | 我知道这很疯狂 所以试着去改变它 |
[15:51] | instead of criticizing it. | 而不是一味地批判它吧 |
[16:00] | But it’s a little much to ask Eva | 但是让伊娃 |
[16:02] | – to break up with her boyfriend. – It was a suggestion. | -和她的男朋友分手还是有些过了吧 -这只是一个建议 |
[16:05] | She can think for herself. | 她自己会考虑的 |
[16:09] | She’s not a child. | 她又不是个孩子 |
[16:18] | I think it went well. | 我认为进展的还挺顺利 |