时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Should I go find a friend? | 用不用叫你朋友过来 |
[00:06] | – Could you maybe find Chris? – Here’s Chris. | -你能把克里斯找来吗 -克里斯来了 |
[00:10] | – This is Chris. – I am Chris. | -这才是克里斯 -是我 |
[00:13] | You have to get new friends. | 你得结交点新朋友 |
[00:15] | – Hi! Thanks for last time. – Hi. | -嗨 上次谢谢你 -嗨 |
[00:18] | We were wondering if you were already on a Russ bus. | 我们想知道你是不是已经加入了哪个Russ巴士了 |
[00:21] | Sana wants to join the bus meeting. | 萨那想要参加我们的巴士会议 |
[00:24] | We have an advantage, | 我们有个优势 |
[00:26] | because we bought a lot of toilet paper. | 因为我们买了好多厕纸 |
[00:30] | Toilet paper rolls are a waste of time. | 那些厕纸卷简直是浪费时间 |
[00:33] | What should we do, then? | 那我们应该怎么做 |
[00:35] | Do we know any ’97 guys? | 我们当中谁认识97年的家伙 |
[00:38] | You guys have to hook up with them. | 你们要去勾搭他们 |
[00:47] | 10:11 | 星期日 |
[01:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[01:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:16] | Did you sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[01:18] | No. | 不好 |
[01:20] | I had a nightmare. | 我做噩梦了 |
[01:23] | About what? | 梦到什么了 |
[01:28] | I dreamed that you wore red clothes. | 我梦到你穿着红色衣服 |
[01:31] | You were completely drunk and sang: | 如痴如醉的唱着 |
[01:34] | “Tonight it’s allowed to be a whore.” | “今夜我要做回婊子” |
[01:37] | Really funny. | 太逗了 |
[01:41] | It’s you who said I should get a friend. | 是你说我应该交个新朋友的 |
[01:45] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[01:47] | So what’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:51] | The problem is that | 问题在于 |
[01:53] | – you don’t understand Russ time is a capitalistic…- Bla, bla, bla. | -你不明白Russ狂欢其实是资本主义的… -叭啦叭啦 |
[01:58] | You know Sana said I should dump you. | 你知道吗 萨那说我应该甩了你 |
[02:03] | She said that? | 她这样说 |
[02:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:08] | You couldn’t manage without me for one minute. | 你离不开我一分钟都不行 |
[02:12] | You couldn’t, could you? | 对不对 |
[02:15] | You couldn’t… | 你做不到… |
[02:21] | Eva | 伊娃 |
[02:27] | – Hi! – Hi! | -嗨 -嗨 |
[02:28] | So good to see you! | 见到你太好了 |
[02:31] | It’s certainly good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[02:34] | – Did you get here now? – Yes. I got an earlier flight. | -你刚到的吗 -是的 我搭了早点的航班 |
[02:36] | – Were you sleeping? – No, no! | -你还在睡觉吗 -没有 没有 |
[02:39] | Should we get breakfast? | 那我们吃早餐吧 |
[02:41] | – Yes, we can. Are you hungry? – Yes, I’m really hungry. | -好啊 你饿了吗 -嗯 特别饿 |
[02:52] | 14:47 | 星期一 |
[03:02] | Eva? I have to talk to you. | 伊娃 我想和你谈谈 |
[03:05] | – Yeah? – I don’t know what you think, | -嗯 -我不知道你怎么想的 |
[03:09] | but do you feel like Sana fits in our bus group? | 但你真认为萨那适合加入我们的巴士小团体吗 |
[03:16] | Maybe she’s a bit strict. | 也许她是有点严肃 |
[03:18] | She asked you to break up with your boyfriend! | 她要你和你男朋友分手 |
[03:21] | But do you agree that she can’t join our bus? I talked to Chris… | 那你同意不让她加入我们吧 我和克里斯谈过 |
[03:25] | Hey! Sana was wondering something. | 嘿 萨那有事要问 |
[03:27] | How many rolls of toilet paper do you have? | 你有多少卷厕纸 |
[03:29] | Do you want to get rid of them or not? | 你想不想把它们都卖出去 |
[03:34] | – Eight pallets. – Hello! | -8板 -哈喽 |
[03:38] | You said you didn’t know anyone from ’97? | 你不是说你不认识97年的吗 |
[03:41] | I didn’t. | 我不认识啊 |
[03:43] | – He’s in a bus with William. – Is he?! | -他和威廉在一个巴士上 -是吗 |
[03:45] | – Who’s William? – You don’t know who William is? | -威廉是谁 -你居然不知道威廉 |
[03:49] | No. | 不知道 |
[03:50] | He’s the most handsome and coolest guy | 他是高三学生中 |
[03:53] | in all of third year. | 最炫酷的男生 |
[03:56] | That is William. | 那个就是威廉 |
[04:28] | Do you follow Chris on Instagram? | 你Instagram关注克里斯了吗 |
[04:32] | No. | 没有 |
[04:34] | – Do it. – Why should I? | -粉他 -为什么 |
[04:35] | So you can get to know him. | 这样你就能了解他咯 |
[04:38] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[04:40] | It’s becoming a problem. | 这就成问题了 |
[04:42] | You don’t have to hook up with him. | 你不需要和他勾搭在一起 |
[04:45] | Just get to know him so we can party on the bus with William. | 只要认识他就行了 这样我们就能和威廉在同一辆巴士上嗨了 |
[04:47] | You can say that that is why you’re doing it. | 你可以和你男朋友这样说 |
[04:52] | Yeah, because he will respect and accept that… | 对 因为他会尊重并且接受 |
[04:54] | – Yes! So follow him. – Give me your phone. | -对啊 快点粉他 -把你手机给我 |
[04:58] | Do you know what he’s called on Insta? | 你知道他Ins名吗 |
[05:05] | Wait, that’s enough. | 行了 够了吧 |
[05:07] | When he sends you a message, reply flirtatiously. | 等他给你发消息了 你就撩他 |
[05:10] | Why would he send a message? | 他怎么会发消息 |
[05:12] | Just reply flirtatiously to his message, okay? | 你就负责撩他 行吗 |
[05:14] | – I have to go. Bye! – Bye! | -我得走了 拜拜 -再见 |
[05:20] | She resembles the lady from “andenes makt”. | 她就像”Andenes Makt”里的女人一样 |
[05:24] | I know. She’s completely raw. | 我也觉得 她很猛吧 |
[05:33] | 15:41 | 星期二 |
[05:47] | Who is Julian Dahl on Insta? | 谁的Ins名是尤里安·达尔 |
[05:50] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:52] | He stalks me. | 他粉我了 |
[05:55] | – Should we go to yours? – No, we’ll go to yours. | -我们去你家吗 -不行 还是去你家吧 |
[06:00] | Eva doesn’t want to tell her mom we’re together. | 伊娃不想告诉她妈妈我们在一起了 |
[06:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:04] | She’s embarrassed of me. | 她觉得我拿不出手 |
[06:06] | I don’t want her to meet you when you’re lying in my bed. | 我只是不想让她撞见你在我床上 |
[06:11] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[06:14] | Then invite me home for dinner together with your mom. | 那就邀请我去你家 和你妈妈一起吃个晚饭 |
[06:15] | 谢谢你的刷屏点赞。从 没有人这么视奸过我呢 | |
[06:19] | – Huh? – Huh? | -啊 -哈 |
[06:21] | Invite me to have dinner with your mom. | 邀请我和你妈妈一起吃晚饭 |
[06:23] | Yeah, I’ll invite you to dinner. | 行 我会邀请你的 |
[06:27] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:30] | 哈哈,我就是恐怖的跟踪狂 小心,我正守在你家外面 | |
[06:34] | – Now – Yeah… | -现在 -嗯 |
[06:35] | Today, tomorrow, on Friday, or next month? | 今天 明天 周五 或者下个月 |
[06:38] | 哈哈!奇葩!我现在还真 有点小紧张 | |
[06:43] | Hello? | 哈喽 |
[06:49] | – Friday. – Yeah… Friday. | -周五吧 -好的 周五 |
[06:55] | Who are you texting with? | 你在和谁发消息 |
[06:57] | Ahh.. V(Vilde). | 呃 薇尔德 |
[06:58] | The Russ bus boss. | Russ巴士的老大 |
[07:01] | Russ bus boss? You’re not on a bus. | Russ巴士老大? 你不是不参加吗 |
[07:03] | She is, and it’s really messed up. | 她参加 而且搞得一团糟 |
[07:06] | Stop saying that. | 别说了 |
[07:08] | You said that yourself last week. | 你上周自己说的 |
[07:11] | Yeah, maybe I changed my mind. | 好吧 也许我现在改主意了 |
[07:14] | Yeah, maybe you did. | 好吧 改变主意了 |
[07:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | 12.5:10 | 星期四 |
[07:25] | Guess who’s invited to party with the Penetrators guys? | 猜猜谁被邀请和“入侵者”一起去派对了 |
[07:29] | Are you for real, Eva? | 说真的吗 伊娃 |
[07:31] | – Check it out. – William will come… | -自己看 -威廉会去 |
[07:33] | That’s so great, Eva! Oh my god, you arranged this for us. | 太好了 伊娃 我的天 你都替我们安排好了 |
[07:37] | “Penetrator party at Borkis’ on Friday.” | “周五在波尔克斯家入侵者派对” |
[07:40] | “Can you bring some friends? Are they hot?” | “可以带些朋友来吗 她们性感吗” |
[07:44] | Yes! | 那当然 |
[07:46] | Relax. | 别激动 |
[07:48] | Try to be cool. | 傲娇点 |
[07:52] | – We have to get alcohol! – Yeah, I’ll ring the beer man. | -我们要带些酒去 -行 我和卖啤酒的联系 |
[07:55] | Someone else? | 你们呢 |
[07:57] | What’s wrong with the beer man? | 卖啤酒的怎么了 |
[07:59] | Are you looking at me? Do I look like I drink? | 你看我干嘛 你觉得我会喝吗 |
[08:03] | I don’t drink either. | 我也不喝 |
[08:05] | What an awesome gang. | 你们真是棒棒的啊 |
[08:07] | – I can take some wine from my mom. – Can you? | -我可以从我妈那儿拿点红酒 -能行吗 |
[08:10] | Can we share? I can pay if you want. | 能帮我也带点儿吗 我可以付钱 如果你要的话 |
[08:14] | I can’t take any from my mom. | 我没办法从我妈那儿拿酒 |
[08:16] | Her wine is so expensive. So she puts it… | 她的酒太贵了 所以她把酒藏在 |
[08:20] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[08:25] | You talk too much. | 你说的太多了 |
[08:28] | Excuse me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:38] | Seriously? | 她搞什么 |
[08:40] | She can’t be in our bus group. She’s completely psycho. | 她不能待在我们的巴士团体里 她就是个神经病 |
[08:47] | Beer man. | 订啤酒的 |
[08:50] | Yes, please. | 是 请讲 |
[08:51] | We’d like some beers for four girls. | 我们要些啤酒 给四位美女 |
[08:57] | And hundred boys! | 还有好多帅哥 |
[09:01] | Do we have to pay? | 要给钱吗 |
[09:02] | If we have a friend here who’s called Vilde, if she maybe can flash? | 要是我这有个叫薇尔德的姑娘 她愿意肉偿的话 |
[09:07] | So we don’t need to pay in cash. | 我们是不是就不用给现金了 |
[09:11] | Maybe we can do that… | 或许我们可以 |
[09:15] | Or maybe we can get… | 或者我们可以 |
[09:17] | get Noora to do it. | 让娜拉去 |
[09:21] | No, we don’t do that. | 不 我们干不了这些 |
[09:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:27] | Are you in prison? | 你在监狱吗 |
[09:30] | 18:41 | 星期五 |
[10:29] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[10:32] | What are they doing here? | 她们怎么在这儿 |
[10:38] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[10:46] | Wasn’t it them who threw her out of the bus group? | 这不是把她赶出巴士团队的那群人吗 |
[10:50] | Wasn’t it her who called you a slut? | 那不是叫你荡妇的那个人吗 |
[10:55] | Don’t go. I’ll either get assaulted by Chris, | 你别走 不然我会被克里斯会骚扰 |
[10:58] | or killed by those girls. | 或者被这些女孩折磨死 |
[11:01] | Okay. I won’t leave you. | 好的 我会陪着你的 |
[11:20] | His goal was to get a girl pregnant, | 曾经他的目标是搞大一个女生的肚子 |
[11:24] | but then he found another solution. | 但现在他已经找到了别的乐趣 |
[11:27] | You’re kidding! Is that why you’re called the Penetrators? | 开什么玩笑 所以你们才会被称为入侵者的吗 |
[11:34] | William asked me if I wanted to go outside with him. | 威廉让我陪他出去走走 |
[11:38] | – I think we’ll hook up. – Fucking hell! Go for it, you little slut! | -我觉得我们能勾搭上 -去他妈的 还不快去 你这小荡妇 |
[11:45] | Little slut? | 小荡妇 |
[11:47] | Yeah, she’s really slutty! | 对啊 她确实挺骚的 |
[11:53] | No, no! I’m slutty too. | 不 不 我也很骚 |
[12:13] | Hello! | 喂 |
[12:20] | Just talk about politics with him or something! | 随便和他聊点政治什么的 |
[12:33] | 约纳斯 3个未接来电 | |
[12:33] | 约纳斯 27分钟前 晚餐怎么样了 | |
[12:39] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[12:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:44] | Are they like your crew? | 她们是不是你的伙伴 |
[12:47] | My crew? | 我的伙伴 |
[12:49] | Are you on a Russ bus with them? | 你和她们在一辆巴士上 是吗 |
[12:52] | No, I’m not on a Russ bus. | 不 我不参加Russ巴士 |
[12:56] | – I’m not going to be a Russ. – Okay? | -我不会参加的 -是吗 |
[12:59] | I just think Russ time is really lame. | 我觉得那很没劲 |
[13:06] | Great, why? | 有意思 为什么 |
[13:08] | Because Russ time is capitalistic and governed by market forces. | 因为Russ巴士很资本主义化 而且被市场力量掌控 |
[13:19] | Great. | 说的好 |
[13:24] | You’re a bit brainy. | 你还挺有想法的 |
[13:27] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[13:30] | I think it’s a little hot. | 我觉得还挺性感的 |
[13:32] | You think it’s hot? | 你觉得这性感 |
[13:43] | Drama! | 有好戏看了 |
[13:52] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:58] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |