时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello | 哈喽 |
[00:05] | – He’s on a bus with William – Who’s William? | -他和威廉在一个巴士上 -威廉是谁 |
[00:07] | He’s the most handsome and coolest guy | 他是整个三年级 |
[00:11] | in all of third year | 最炫酷的男生 |
[00:13] | Invite me to have dinner with your mom | 邀请我和你妈妈一起吃晚饭吧 |
[00:15] | – Friday – Yeah Friday | – 周五吧 -好吧 周五 |
[00:18] | Guess who’s invited to thePenetrator party on Friday? | 猜猜谁被邀请参加“入侵者”周五的爬梯了 |
[00:21] | Are you for real, Eva?! | 真的吗 伊娃 |
[00:23] | William asked me if I wantedto go outside with him | 威廉问我要不要跟他出去 |
[00:26] | I think we’ll hook up | 我觉得他想泡我 |
[00:40] | 16:11 | 星期六 |
[00:44] | – Hi! Is Jonas home?- Yeah, he’s in the living room | -嗨 约纳斯在家吗 -嗯他在客厅 |
[01:08] | – Hello- Hi | -哈喽 -嗨 |
[01:20] | What are you guys playing? | 你们在玩什么 |
[01:27] | What’s up? | 你怎么样 |
[01:29] | What? | 什么 |
[01:32] | Where’s your Russ crew today? | 你的狂欢巴士成员今天去哪了 |
[01:36] | Don’t you have a shit load to do? | 你们不是有很多事要做吗 |
[01:38] | It’s only two years andseven months until Russ time | 离我们的毕业狂欢就只剩两年零七个月了 |
[01:41] | You better start working | 你得开始好好计划了 |
[01:47] | I know I’m really jealous of you guys, | 我真羡慕你们 |
[01:51] | who spend their time on more constructive things | 能把闲暇的时间用在更有建设性的事上 |
[01:54] | Like playing games all day long | 就像一天到晚打游戏 |
[01:57] | What are you mad about now? | 你有什么好生气的 |
[01:58] | I’m not mad I’m justkidding Have a little humor | 我没生气 我只是开个玩笑 有点幽默感好么 |
[02:08] | I have to talk to you | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[02:12] | Drama! | 完蛋啦 |
[02:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:21] | – What’s wrong with you?- There’s nothing wrong with me | -你怎么了 -我没怎么啊 |
[02:26] | Okay | 好吧 |
[02:29] | So why haven’t youreplied to my messages? | 那你为什么没有回复我的短信 |
[02:32] | I was busy | 我当时很忙 |
[02:35] | So you’re not | 所以你没有 |
[02:38] | – mad I forgot our thing yesterday?- No, no | -因为我忘记昨天的事情而生气吗 -不不 |
[02:42] | I I don’t care | 我 我不在乎 |
[02:44] | You don’t care? | 你不在乎 |
[02:46] | Don’t stress about it | 别放在心上 |
[02:50] | Okay, good | 好 |
[02:51] | – Good- Fine | -好 -那没事了 |
[03:00] | Yeah, so I’ll go | 我先走了 |
[03:02] | You’re welcome to stay | 你可以留下 |
[03:05] | No, I have a lot of stuff to do | 不了 我还有事情要做 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I’ll call you | 好吧 我会打给你 |
[03:19] | Yeah | 好 |
[03:32] | 15:11 | 星期一 |
[03:33] | He claims he’s not pissed, | 他说他没有生气 |
[03:35] | but I think there’s something | 但他不想说 |
[03:37] | when he doesn’t want to talk about it | 我就觉得有问题 |
[03:39] | But isn’t he just pissed because he thought | 难道他不是因为觉得 |
[03:42] | that you didn’t want him to meet your mom? | 你不想让他见你妈妈而生气吗 |
[03:43] | He thinks you’re embarrassed of him | 他觉得你认为他拿不出手 |
[03:47] | You think so? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[03:48] | Just let him meet your mom | 就让你妈妈见他吧 |
[03:50] | What’s the problem? | 这有什么难的 |
[03:53] | I just want you to know | 我必须得跟你们说 |
[03:54] | Chris has to tell Sana | 克里斯得告诉萨那 |
[03:56] | that she can’t be on our bus any longer | 她不能再继续参与我们的狂欢巴士了 |
[03:58] | – Why?- Hello?! | -为什么 -天呐 |
[04:00] | She nearly ruined our entire social status, | 她几乎毁了我们的社交圈 |
[04:03] | and I had to fix it | 我还要替她收拾烂摊子 |
[04:04] | I had to explain to the Penetrator guys | 去跟参加入侵者派对的男生们解释 |
[04:06] | that we don’t usually create a lot of drama | 说我们不是不靠谱的人 |
[04:09] | It’s really important what they think of us | 他们对我们的看法是至关重要的 |
[04:11] | – But maybe it wasn’t Sana’s fault? – Have you met Sana? | -但也许那不是萨那的错呢 -你见过萨那吗 |
[04:17] | She’s incredibly rude | 她真的很粗鲁 |
[04:18] | Sara and Ingrid aren’t the nicest people in the world | 萨那和英格丽也不可能是完美的 |
[04:21] | I know Sara and Ingrid really well | 我很了解萨那和英格丽 |
[04:23] | and they’re not girls who start drama | 她们不是会挑事的那种女生 |
[04:25] | Really | 是吗 |
[04:30] | William | 威廉 |
[04:31] | What’s up with you two? | 你们两个怎么样了 |
[04:33] | I think we’ll sleep together | 我觉得我们要做爱了 |
[04:38] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[04:39] | Don’t you think you should get to know him | 你不觉得你应该先 |
[04:42] | a little better first? | 多了解他一点吗 |
[04:44] | Why? He’s totally perfect | 为什么 他这么完美 |
[04:46] | I want my first time | 我希望我的第一次 |
[04:49] | to be with the most handsome, | 可以和最帅 |
[04:52] | coolest ’97 guy ratherthan someone basic | 最酷的97年男孩子 而不是其他普通人 |
[04:55] | You’ll remember the first time for the rest of your life | 你会永远记得你的第一次 |
[04:58] | His first time? | 他是第一次吗 |
[04:59] | I’ve also heard that | 我还听说 |
[05:01] | William is really, really good in bed | 威廉床上功夫了得 |
[05:03] | And that usually you don’tget an orgasm the first time | 一般情况下女生第一次是很难达到性高潮的 |
[05:06] | But with William, you do | 但和威廉就可以 |
[05:08] | I’ve heard about five girls who got an orgasm | 我听说的有五个女孩都高潮了 |
[05:10] | Okay | 好吧 |
[05:13] | Hello?! I’m doing this for you guys too! | 嘿 我也是为了你们才去做这个事情 |
[05:16] | This will guarantee we’llget to party on their bus | 这样才能保证我们可以参加他们的狂欢巴士 |
[05:19] | Vilde?! | 薇尔德 |
[05:25] | There’s something I was wondering | 我想问你们一件事情 |
[05:28] | Can I borrow the pill from you guys? | 你们能借我避孕药吗 |
[05:30] | You can’t borrow the pill | 我不能借给你 |
[05:31] | Not one pill I thought for a week or something | 不是一粒 我想要大概一周的量 |
[05:35] | – You have it?- I don’t have it | -你有吗 -我没有 |
[05:38] | Me neither | 我也没有 |
[05:39] | Don’t you sleep with your boyfriend? | 你不和你男朋友睡吗 |
[05:41] | I have a NuvaRing. | 我有避孕环 |
[05:42] | And you don’t want to borrow that one. | 我觉得你不会想借那个的 |
[05:45] | Where did you get it? | 你在哪弄的 |
[05:47] | The doctor. | 在医生那里 |
[05:49] | So much stress. | 这压力太大了 |
[05:50] | Can’t you order it online or something? | 不能在网上或者别的什么地方订一个么 |
[05:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:55] | Just go to the school doctor. | 去校医那里就可以 |
[05:58] | – Can you come with me? – Why? | -你们能和我一起去么 -为什么 |
[06:00] | Because it’s really weird to go there alone. | 因为一个人去那里太奇怪了 |
[06:03] | It’s so much less weird with us… | 和我们一起就不那么奇怪了 |
[06:06] | Of course we can come, Vilde. | 我们会陪你去的 薇尔德 |
[06:09] | William! | 威廉 |
[06:21] | 00:35 | 星期三 |
[06:29] | Hey, you’re awake? | 嘿 你还没睡 |
[06:32] | Yeah, I can’t sleep. | 是啊 我睡不着 |
[06:38] | – What are you doing? – It’s just boring work. | -你在做什么 -只是无聊的工作 |
[06:52] | No wonder your grades are going down | 你晚上都不好好睡觉 |
[06:54] | if you don’t sleep at night. | 难怪分数一直下降 |
[06:59] | I definitely won’t sleep | 你要是再说分数的事 |
[07:01] | if we’re going to talk about grades. | 我就肯定睡不着了 |
[07:12] | How are Ingrid and Sara doing? | 英格丽和萨拉最近怎么样 |
[07:13] | Why are you asking and interrogating like that? | 你为什么问这个 还用那种质问的语气 |
[07:16] | It was just a normal question. | 我只是随便问问 |
[07:20] | Yeah. Yeah, they’re doing well. | 好吧 她们挺好的 |
[07:35] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[07:39] | Oh? | 是么 |
[07:40] | Hm-hm. | 嗯哼 |
[07:46] | Who is it? | 他是谁 |
[07:48] | – Who? – Hm-hm. | -谁 -是啊 |
[07:51] | I thought you could meet him. | 我想让你见见他 |
[07:55] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[07:59] | – Before you leave again? – Hm-hm. | -在你走之前 -可以 |
[08:03] | Maybe we can invite him over for dinner? | 我们邀请他来吃饭 |
[08:07] | Yes. | 好 |
[08:08] | – When are you leaving again? – Saturday morning. | -你什么时候走 -星期六早上 |
[08:13] | Maybe Friday night? | 那星期五晚上可以么 |
[08:25] | So nice. | 太好了 |
[08:52] | 13.5:15 | 星期三 |
[09:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:14] | Have you become friends again? | 你们和好了 |
[09:18] | This is Noora. I’ve told you about Noora. | 这是娜拉 我跟你提过的 |
[09:21] | – Noora. – Hello. Jonas. | -我是娜拉 -你好 我是约纳斯 |
[09:24] | We have an appointment at the school doctor. | 我们之前约好要去校医那里的 |
[09:27] | Yeah, what about Vilde? | 是啊 薇尔德呢 |
[09:29] | Vilde will meet us there. | 薇尔德会在那和我们汇合 |
[09:31] | What’s going on at the doctor? | 去校医那干嘛 |
[09:33] | We’re helping a friend to get laid. | 我们在想办法帮朋友破处 |
[09:37] | – Okay… Good luck with that. – Thanks! | -好吧 祝你们好运 -谢谢 |
[10:12] | You guys are so slow! | 你们怎么那么慢 |
[10:14] | – Sorry! – But, are you doing any thing on Friday? | -抱歉 -你们星期五有事么 |
[10:19] | What is she doing here? | 她在这干嘛 |
[10:21] | How did you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这 |
[10:23] | Eva’s boyfriend told me. | 伊娃男朋友告诉我的 |
[10:24] | – Did you tell your boyfriend?! – I have the best news in the world! | -你告诉你男朋友了 -我有个天大的好消息 |
[10:28] | – Sana sold all the toilet paper! – Vilde Lien? | -萨那卖掉了所有的厕纸 -薇尔德 琳恩 |
[10:31] | – I’m serious! – How did she manage that? | -是真的 -她怎么做到的 |
[10:34] | I don’t know! She said you just had to send | 我不知道 她说你只需要 |
[10:36] | your account number and address. | 把你的账号和地址发给她 |
[10:39] | – Are you kidding? – No! | -不是开玩笑吧 -当然不是 |
[10:40] | – Can she please join our bus? – It’s not something illegal? | -她能不能加入我们的狂欢巴士 -不是什么违法的事情吧 |
[10:43] | No, no! She’s Muslim. | 不会的 他是穆斯林 |
[10:45] | – what? – No, but as a Muslim | -什么意思 -穆斯林相信 |
[10:47] | you go to hell if you do something illegal. | 做违法的事情会下地狱的 |
[10:49] | She doesn’t really want to go to hell. | 她肯定不想下地狱喽 |
[10:53] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[10:54] | Everyone. | 大家 |
[10:55] | – What can I help you with? – She’s gonna sleep with a guy. | -有什么事么 -他要和一个男生做爱 |
[10:58] | You’re so lucky! | 真幸运 |
[11:03] | For the first time. | 她是第一次 |
[11:06] | Yes, that’s not just anything. | 好吧 那可不是小事情 |
[11:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:11] | My cousin bled so much | 我表妹流血过多 |
[11:12] | that she got anemia. | 得了贫血症 |
[11:15] | – That’s bullshit. – No | -那是胡扯 -不 |
[11:16] | bleeding can happen during your first intercourse. | 第一次性交时是可能会发生流血的 |
[11:20] | Large bleedings should be taken seriously | 大量流血的话要严肃对待 |
[11:23] | because they can in fact kill you. | 因为那可能会要了你的命 |
[11:27] | She just got a little weak. | 我表妹只是有些虚弱 |
[11:30] | Then she was lucky. I had a patient once | 那她很幸运 我之前有一个病人 |
[11:33] | who bled so extremely that we feared she would pass out. | 流血流的太严重 我们都怕她会晕过去 |
[11:38] | – Because she had sex for the first time? – No, she cut herself. | -就因为她第一次做爱 -不 她自残 |
[11:41] | She bled so much that | 她流了太多血 |
[11:44] | we had to give her a blood transfusion. | 我们只能给她输血 |
[11:52] | But she just wants to have the pill. | 但她只是想吃避孕药 |
[11:54] | Yeah. When will the intercourse take place? | 是啊 你们打算什么时候做爱 |
[11:57] | – On Friday. – On Friday?! | -星期五 -星期五 |
[11:59] | That’s when William’s available. | 威廉只有那天空 |
[12:01] | I thought that we could drink in Eva’s basement. | 我想着我们可以在伊娃的地下室喝两杯 |
[12:04] | We should drink? You’re the one who will be having sex with him. | 我们要喝酒么 不是你要做爱么 |
[12:08] | I can’t drink by myself. You have to support me. | 我自己怎么喝啊 你们要全力支持我 |
[12:10] | Why do you have to drink at all? | 你到底为什么要喝酒 |
[12:12] | It can’t be at my place. | 不能在我那里 |
[12:14] | Mom’s home and Jonas is coming. | 我妈妈在家 而且约纳斯要来 |
[12:16] | – Please… – Have you seen one like this before? | -求你了 -你们以前见过这个么 |
[12:22] | Do any of you | 有没有人 |
[12:24] | perhaps want to see how to put on a condom? | 想看看怎么把避孕套套在这上面呢 |
[12:32] | It’s difficult to open. | 这东西挺难打开的 |
[12:36] | It tends to be… | 它要 |
[12:42] | There we go. | 像这样 |
[12:53] | 19:47 | 星期五 |
[13:03] | Be honest, how painful is it? | 说真的 会有多疼啊 |
[13:08] | I don’t remember anything from my first time. | 我已经不记得我的第一次了 |
[13:11] | Just drink, you won’t feel anything. | 多喝点 不会有什么感觉的 |
[13:14] | Do you want to be so drunk that you don’t remember anything? | 你想要醉到什么都不记得吗 |
[13:18] | – Were you drunk your first time? – No. | -你第一次的时候是醉的吗 -不是 |
[13:21] | Pinch my arm. How much does it hurt? | 掐我手臂 我感受一下到底有多疼 |
[13:28] | – Seriously? – It doesn’t resemble pinching. | -真的吗 -那和掐手臂的疼不一样 |
[13:30] | Just relax, so it doesn’t hurt. | 放轻松 就不会疼 |
[13:33] | What do you know? You haven’t even had sex. | 你怎么知道 你又没做过爱 |
[13:36] | Okay, seriously. William has to call soon. | 好了 认真点 威廉马上要来电话了 |
[13:40] | What did he write last? | 他最后说了什么 |
[13:42] | “Pick you up around 7.We’ll find something.” | 七点左右来接你 我们找点乐子玩 |
[13:46] | Can’t you just call him? | 你就不能直接打给他吗 |
[13:49] | I can’t seem too desperate for his dick. | 我不能表现出对他的生殖器那么饥渴的样子 |
[13:51] | But what if he doesn’t send a message? | 但要是他不发来短信呢 |
[13:55] | Then I would be a little bit relieved. | 那我会觉得松了口气 |
[13:57] | Vilde, you don’t have to have sex with him if you don’t want to. | 薇尔德 如果你不想的话可以不用和他发生关系的 |
[14:00] | I want to! But I just don’t want it to hurt. | 我想的 我只是不想很疼 |
[14:02] | No, but that’s why you have to relax. | 所以你必须放轻松 |
[14:06] | What turns you on about him? | 他什么地方让你兴奋 |
[14:10] | Turns me on? | 让我兴奋 |
[14:11] | – What gets you horny? – Horny… | -什么让你性兴奋 -兴奋啊 |
[14:14] | – Nothing makes me horny. – You’re never horny? | -没什么让我感觉兴奋的 -你从来没有性兴奋过? |
[14:18] | – Are you? – Yes! | -你有吗 -当然 |
[14:20] | Why don’t you have sex then? | 那你为什么没有做过爱 |
[14:23] | I know what can make you horny. | 我知道怎么让你感到兴奋 |
[14:27] | I won’t be involved in lesbian stuff. | 我对女同性恋可不感兴趣 |
[14:29] | Vilde, it’s not lesbian stuff. | 薇尔德 和女同性恋没有关系 |
[14:31] | Just lie on your back and close your eyes. | 躺下来 闭上你的眼睛 |
[14:42] | Imagine you and William standing in the bedroom. | 想象你和威廉正站在卧室里 |
[14:46] | Are you imagining it? | 你在想象吗 |
[14:47] | – Yes. – What’s happening? | -嗯 -发生什么了 |
[14:49] | – What’s happening? – Yeah, describe it. | -发生什么 -嗯 描述一下 |
[14:52] | We’re standing in the bedroom. | 我们站在卧室里 |
[14:56] | – I’m wearing a white dress. – Yeah, good. | -我穿着一条白色连衣裙 -很好 |
[14:59] | – Continue. – Okay! | -继续说 -好 |
[15:01] | The dress is almost similar to a Stella McCartney dress | 裙子的款式和斯特拉·麦卡特尼那条 |
[15:05] | with lace at the bottom. | 底部缀有蕾丝的裙子很像 |
[15:07] | But it doesn’t have lace at the bottom. | 但我穿的裙子底部没有蕾丝 |
[15:11] | I have my hair down.No! I’m wearing it up. | 我放下了我的头发 不 我盘起了我的头发 |
[15:15] | But my up-do lets loose so my hair falls down. | 但它变松了 我的头发坠下来了 |
[15:18] | I’m wearing light pink lipstick. | 我涂着浅粉色的口红 |
[15:20] | Not the lightest from Mac, | 不是魅可颜色最浅的那款 |
[15:23] | but the one that’s kind of medium. | 是偏中等色号的那款 |
[15:26] | This actually works! | 这真的有效啊 |
[15:28] | – Seriously? – I think so! | -真的吗 -我觉得是 |
[15:30] | You get horny when talking about clothes and make-up? | 你从谈论服装和妆容里感受到了性兴奋 |
[15:34] | Yes! | 是的 |
[15:35] | People get horny from different things. | 不同的人因不同的东西感觉到性兴奋 |
[15:37] | I was watching a documentary about the countryside | 我曾经在看一部讲述乡村的纪录片的时候 |
[15:40] | and got horny from donkeys. | 对毛驴感到兴奋了 |
[15:42] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[15:44] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[15:45] | Okay, you guys have to leave now. | 好了 同志们 你们现在得离开了 |
[15:47] | We can’t go. He hasn’t sent a message yet. | 我们不能走 他还没发来短信呢 |
[15:50] | Go to your house, then. | 那就回你自己那 |
[15:52] | I can’t go home, I’ve been drinking. | 我不能回家 我一直在喝酒 |
[15:54] | Can’t we just sit here? | 我们不能就坐在这儿吗 |
[15:56] | – We can be quiet. – Eva? | -我们会保持安静的 -伊娃 |
[15:59] | Yeah, I’m coming! | 我马上来 |
[16:02] | Okay, okay! But you have to be really quiet. | 好吧 好吧 但是你们必须非常安静 |
[16:05] | Leave through the window, okay? | 然后从窗户离开 好吗 |
[16:17] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[16:18] | Hi. Shouldn’t your boyfriend be coming now? | 嗨 你男朋友是不是快到了 |
[16:21] | Eh, yes! But he sent a message that he’s a bit delayed. | 对的 但他发来过短信说他会晚一点儿 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:32] | Do you need help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[16:34] | No, it’s going well. | 不用 我一个人忙得过来 |
[16:37] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[16:40] | I forgot to turn off a movie. I’ll fix it. | 我忘记关电影了 我去关掉它 |
[16:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[16:54] | – Is Vilde here? – No! | -薇尔德在这儿吗 -不在 |
[16:55] | Eh, yes. But you can’t come here. | 额 在 但是你不能进来 |
[16:58] | – Hi! Nice to meet you. – Hi. William. | -嗨 很高兴见到你 -嗨 我叫威廉 |
[17:02] | No, no, no. This isn’t my boyfriend. | 不不不 这个不是我的男朋友 |
[17:06] | This is Vilde’s boyfriend. | 这是薇尔德的男朋友 |
[17:08] | Oh, really? Who’s Vilde? | 是吗 薇尔德是谁 |
[17:11] | A friend. William thought Vilde was here, but she isn’t. | 一个朋友 威廉以为薇尔德在这 但她不在这里 |
[17:14] | So he’s leaving now. | 所以他现在要离开了 |
[17:17] | Chris, Noora, Vilde! | 克里斯 娜拉 薇尔德 |
[17:21] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[17:25] | Remember when I borrowed your jacket? | 记得我从你那借的夹克吗 |
[17:30] | Well we thought we’d bring it. | 我们想应该把它带过来 |
[17:32] | But you weren’t in your basement, | 但你不在地下室 |
[17:34] | so we left it in a bag outside… | 所以我们把它装进袋子里 |
[17:38] | your window. | 放在你房间窗户外面了 |
[17:41] | Yeah, thanks. But now you surely have to go again. | 好的 谢谢 但你们现在应该离开了 |
[17:45] | Yeah, yeah. We have | 是啊 是啊 |
[17:48] | so many jackets to deliver. | 还有许多件夹克要送呢 |
[17:50] | So we’ll just… | 所以我们就 |
[17:52] | See you! Come. | 先走了 再见 |
[17:55] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[17:59] | What’s going on here, Eva? | 伊娃 发生什么事了 |
[18:01] | Nothing’s going on. | 没发生什么事啊 |
[18:02] | – Were those girls drunk? – No. | -这些女孩喝醉了吗 -没有 |
[18:06] | – Where are you? – I can’t come anymore. | -你在哪 -我不能过来了 |
[18:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:12] | Because I forgot I’d help my mom with something. | 因为我忘了我要帮我妈做事的 |
[18:15] | Can’t you help her later? | 你能不能晚点再帮她 |
[18:17] | No it’s really important.I have to do it now. | 不 那很重要 我必须现在做 |
[18:22] | – Who was that? – That was my sister. | -那是谁的声音 -是我姐姐 |
[18:24] | – Jonas! – I’m sorry, but I have to go now. | -约纳斯 -抱歉 但我得先挂了 |