时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | If you think I look at you like a trophy | 如果你认为我把你当成战利品 |
[00:05] | you’re wrong You’re not good enough | 那你就错了 因为你还不够好 |
[00:06] | – Vilde, you’re super pretty – But not pretty enough | -薇尔德 你是个聪明可爱的姑娘 -但不够漂亮 |
[00:09] | If you really want to get rid of me, go on a date with me | 如果你真的想摆脱我 那就和我约会吧 |
[00:12] | Remember when I said you weren’t good enough? That was bullshit | 还记得我曾说过你不够好吗 那全是胡说八道 |
[00:16] | Okay | 好吧 |
[00:17] | Why is it so hard to understand people can be friends with their ex? | 我不能理解为什么有人可以和他的前任成为朋友 |
[00:22] | It’s William He wants to talk to you | 威廉说让你接电话 |
[00:24] | If you go out on a date with me, I’ll stop using Vilde | 如果你和我约会 我就不再利用薇尔德 |
[00:30] | S02E02 | 羞耻 |
[00:52] | – Hi Hello – Hi? | -嗨 你好 -嗨 |
[00:57] | We were wondering if you know Jonas From the first year | 我们想知道你是否认识一年级的约纳斯 |
[01:00] | I think he’s in 1STD | 他应该是一年级的 |
[01:03] | Eh, yeah | 嗯,对 |
[01:04] | – Do you know if he’s together with someone? | 你知道他有没有女朋友吗 |
[01:08] | No, I don’t think so | 不 应该没有 |
[01:11] | What about the girl with the jacket? | 不是那个穿夹克的女孩吗 |
[01:15] | – Eh, Eva? – Yes, Eva! | -呃 伊娃 -对 就是伊娃 |
[01:18] | No, she’s not his girlfriend | 不 她不是他女朋友 |
[01:20] | Okay, great Thanks! | 好的 太感谢了 |
[01:35] | – Hello – Hi! | -哈喽 -嗨 |
[01:39] | What’s up? | 你怎么样 |
[01:42] | I didn’t do my homework | 我没做作业 |
[01:50] | Have you talked to Jonas? | 你跟约纳斯谈过吗 |
[01:52] | Yeah, why? | 嗯 怎么了 |
[01:56] | What actually happened on Friday? | 星期五到底发生了什么? |
[02:01] | His phone died | 他手机关机了 |
[02:05] | So Did he have fun at the Elvebakken party? | 他在埃尔沃巴肯的派对上玩的嗨吗 |
[02:11] | They never even got there | 他们根本没去过那里 |
[02:12] | They went to a third year party | 他们去了一个三年级的派对 |
[02:16] | Do you know whose? | 你知道谁办的吗 |
[02:18] | Apparently it was really awesome Lots of people from school were there | 应该挺棒的 学校里好多人都去了 |
[02:21] | We should’ve known and gone there | 我们也去好了 |
[02:25] | Did he hook up with someone? | 他勾搭别人了吗 |
[02:29] | I don’t think so Don’t know Why? | 应该没有吧 不知道啊 怎么了 |
[02:34] | It seems like the only thing you two talk about is who he has hooked up with | 感觉你们之间的对话仅限于他勾搭了谁 |
[02:39] | That’s not the only thing we talk about! Also about who I hook up with | 那不是我们唯一的话题 还说我勾搭的 |
[02:47] | You haven’t hooked up with anyone since you’ve broken up, have you? | 自从你分手后再也没勾搭过任何人了吧 |
[02:51] | – But if I had – Maybe you should | -如果有呢 -我觉得是时候了 |
[02:56] | – Hook up with someone? – Hm-hm | -要撩谁吗 -是呀 |
[02:58] | I’d gladly hook up with someone, but I just haven’t hit on anyone | 我很愿意去勾搭 但是我没找到中意的人 |
[03:04] | – What about Tinder? – Tinder?! | -探达上呢 -探达 |
[03:06] | Okay what happened to you? | 好吧 你怎么了 |
[03:09] | I think it’d be good for you to get out there a little | 我只是觉得你应该出去约个会什么的 |
[03:17] | – I’m not on Tinder – Why not? | -我不用探达 -为什么 |
[03:20] | – Are you on Tinder? – Me? No Oh my god | -你用么-我 我不用 天呐 |
[03:26] | But you, Noora Why don’t we ever talk about your love life? | 但是你 娜拉 为什么从来不谈论你的恋爱史呢 |
[03:31] | We have Spanish now Clock is ticking | 我们现在有西班牙语课 上课铃响了 |
[03:34] | and you haven’t done your homework | 然而你还没有做完你的作业 |
[03:36] | Why are you changing the subject? | 你为什么换科目 |
[03:38] | Who did you hook up with last? | 你上一次做爱时跟谁 |
[03:40] | I’m just saying we have Spanish now Stop talking about hooking up | 我们现在要上西班牙语课了 不要再讨论什么睡不睡的 |
[03:45] | It’s the only thing you care about I’ve never heard you talk about anything else | 这是你唯一在乎的事 我从来没听你说过其他事 |
[03:52] | It’s really sick | 这是病 得治 |
[03:54] | Maybe you should get some help | 可能你需要一些帮助 |
[03:57] | – With Spanish or hooking up? – Both! | -你说西班牙语课还是撩汉 -都需要 |
[04:10] | Should we just be wallflowers then? | 我们难道就要做壁花吗 |
[04:13] | It’s not about being wallflowers It’s about how we present ourselves | 不在于做不做壁花 在于我们如何展示自我 |
[04:18] | We shouldn’t be perceived as sexual objects | 我们不应该被视为性对象 |
[04:21] | I don’t want to be sexual objects, I just want us to look pretty | 我不想变成性对象 我只想让我们变漂亮 |
[04:25] | You use red lipstick Because it looks pretty on you | 你用红色的口红 因为你用这个颜色很迷人 |
[04:28] | That’s not why I do it It’s because I think it’s nice | 不 我只是觉得它很棒 |
[04:32] | – I don’t do it for guys – What’s the difference? | -我做这事不是为了谁 -有什么不同么 |
[04:39] | It’s going well We got “Brun og Blid” as a sponsor | 我们非常顺利地拿拉到了Brun og Blid的赞助 |
[04:42] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[04:44] | – I’ve been doing a little research after school | 我在课后做了一些调查 |
[04:50] | I’m not really sure if we should have them as our sponsor | 我不确定我们是否可以把他们弄成我们的赞助商 |
[04:54] | Because I don’t think I want us to present ourselves as sexual objects | 因为我不想我们被当作性对象来对待 |
[05:00] | That’s really important to me | 那对我来说很重要 |
[05:02] | But at the same time I want us to be seen as beautiful individuals | 但同时我想我们变成美丽的存在 |
[05:10] | Above all we will emphasize our femininity | 最重要的是我们会突出我们的女人味 |
[05:14] | I think that “Brun og Blid” is good for that | 我认为”Brun og Blid”对这个非常有好处 |
[05:31] | – Why is everyone staring at Jonas? – Didn’t you hear? | -为什么所有人都盯着约纳斯看 -你没听说吗 |
[05:36] | No | 不 |
[05:39] | There are rumors that he got a third year to come | 传言他跟一个三年级的女生 |
[05:43] | Come to what? | 什么意思 |
[05:45] | Cum-come | 就是那个啊 |
[05:51] | He slept with a third year? | 他和三年级的睡了 |
[05:54] | He went down on her | 他给她口了 |
[05:58] | – Huh? – He licked her | -啊 -他给她口了 |
[06:06] | But Eva, you said Norwegian guys didn’t | 但是伊娃 你说挪威男人不会的啊 |
[06:16] | Hello | 你好 |
[06:20] | Happy Women’s Day | 女生节快乐 |
[06:35] | – What course do you guys have now? – Eh, Norwegian! Yeah | -你们有课吗- 有 挪威语 |
[06:38] | Me too Should we just go now? | 我也是 我们走吧 |
[06:56] | It’s difficult for Tinder to know that It should be in the bio 14 centimeter | 探达上很难了解这些事 比如它应该有14厘米长 |
[07:02] | Hey you! Look who’s on Tinder | 嘿 你来看看谁在玩探达 |
[07:05] | – Tinder? – Yes, Tinder! You have to come with me | -探达 -是啊 我们一起去吧 |
[07:10] | Why should I come with? | 为什么我要一起 |
[07:12] | Excuse me? Check his friends They are fucking handsome | 快看他的朋友 太他妈帅了 |
[07:16] | They are second years at Handels | 他们是汉德斯的二年级学生 |
[07:20] | His name is Adam Adam Eva It’s perfect! | 他的名字是亚当 亚当和伊娃 简直绝配 |
[07:25] | – Then you can go with her! – I’m going to Stavanger | -那可以和她一起去 -我要去斯塔万格 |
[07:30] | – You? – I have basketball camp | -你呢 -我要去篮球训练营 |
[07:32] | It’s my cousin’s birthday | 我侄子过生日 |
[07:34] | Noora! Come with me, please? | 娜拉 跟我一起去吧 求你了 |
[07:37] | You said I needed to meet more guys | 你说的我需要出去约约会 |
[07:40] | – I can’t though Sorry – You can’t, really? | -但是我去不了 对不起 -你去不了 真的么 |
[07:52] | Hey, Noora? | 嗨 娜拉 |
[07:56] | I’ll just ask you straight out | 你直截了当地说出来吧 |
[08:06] | Are you lesbian? | 你是女同吗 |
[08:11] | – There’s nothing wrong with being lesbian – No, no no no! | -女同有什么好笑的 -不不 |
[08:14] | Vilde | 薇尔德 |
[08:15] | It’s not weird that I think so! You don’t have sex don’t want to talk about sex | 我觉得这并不奇怪 你没有性生活所以你不想讨论性 |
[08:23] | Just because I don’t go around talking about being keen on having sex | 就因为我没有到处说我热衷于性交 |
[08:28] | Doesn’t mean I’m lesbian | 并不意味着我就是女同 |
[08:33] | But what are you doing tomorrow? | 但是明天你要做什么 |
[08:36] | It’s Eskild’s birthday | 明天是艾斯科尔德的生日 |
[08:41] | – Is he having a big party? – No A small celebration | -他办了一个大爬梯么 -不 就是个小聚会 |
[08:46] | Not even a real celebration Just | 都不算真正的聚会 |
[08:53] | Maybe we can meet up later if you’re going out? | 你有事的话 我们可以之后见面 |
[09:48] | – Who was that? – Her name is Jamila Bikarim | -那是谁 -她是杰米拉 比卡瑞姆 |
[09:51] | Do you know each other? | 你认识的人吗 |
[09:53] | – She’s engaged to my brother – Engaged?! | -她跟我哥哥订婚了 -订婚 |
[09:56] | – How old is she? – She’s 17 | -她多大了 -17 |
[10:02] | – Is it an arranged marriage? – Huh? | -是包办婚姻吗 -什么 |
[10:07] | Why would you get married when you’re 17? | 为什么17岁就要结婚 |
[10:12] | Because they want to have sex | 因为他们想要有性生活 |
[10:22] | That is great | 真酷 |
[11:30] | Hello | 你好 |
[11:32] | – You’re so pretty Where are you going? – I’m not pretty | – 你真漂亮 要去哪啊 – 我可不漂亮 |
[11:36] | Okay | 好吧 |
[11:37] | I got a Facebook message from Eva Your friend | 你的朋友伊娃在脸书上给我发了条消息 |
[11:40] | She wrote: Happy birthday! | 她说 生日快乐 |
[11:45] | You didn’t say that it wasn’t your birthday? | 你没说不是你的生日吧 |
[11:48] | – Huh? Not yet | – 呃 还没 |
[11:49] | You can’t say that I had to say it was your birthday because I have a date | 你不能告诉她 我说今天是你的生日因为我有个约会 |
[11:55] | – You have a date? With who? – An asshole called William | -你有约会 和谁 – 一个叫威廉的混蛋 |
[12:00] | William? As in Vilde’s William? | 威廉 住在薇尔德家的那个威廉 |
[12:05] | – He’s not Vilde’s William – Okay Drama | – 不是薇尔德家的威廉 – 好吧 搞笑 |
[12:09] | He really isn’t Vilde’s And you wanna know something? | 他真的不是薇尔德的 你还想知道什么 |
[12:11] | I’m doing this for Vilde’s sake | 我这么做是为了薇尔德 |
[12:18] | You’re going on a date with William for Vilde’s sake? | 你跟威廉约会是因为薇尔德 |
[12:21] | – Yep | – 没错 |
[12:23] | Okay, how is that related? | 好吧 他们之间有什么关系 |
[12:25] | No, it just | 不 就是 |
[12:27] | He told Vilde she wasn’t good enough | 他说薇尔德不够好 |
[12:31] | I have to go on a date with him, to get him to apologise to Vilde | 我跟他约会 是想让他去跟薇尔德道歉 |
[12:38] | So you’re not going on a date because you want to, not hurt Vilde? | 所以你跟他约会不是因为你想 是不想薇尔德受伤 |
[12:44] | Yes! | 没错 |
[12:46] | She won’t be hurt when she finds out you’re dating him behind her back? | 即使她发现你背着她和威廉约会也不会受到伤害 |
[12:57] | I’m not dating William I’m going on one date to get rid of him | 我不是跟威廉约会 我只是用一个约会甩掉他 |
[13:02] | And anyway, she’ll never find out about it | 好吧 不管怎样 她永远不会知道的 |
[13:07] | Because you won’t tell Eva that it’s not your birthday, okay? | 因为你不会告诉伊娃今天不是你的生日 对吧 |
[13:58] | – Hi – Hi | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[14:04] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:07] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[15:44] | Are you coming out, or are you just going to sit here? | 你要出来么 还是继续坐在这儿 |
[15:49] | Really cool to just sit there and be pissed | 坐在这里生气挺酷的啊 |
[17:05] | Cocoa? | 要可可么 |
[17:22] | Do you see that church down there? | 你看到那边的教堂没 |
[17:27] | My grandparents lived to the right of it | 我爷爷奶奶以前就住在旁边 |
[17:32] | In a really big and creepy house | 在一个很大很诡异的房子里 |
[17:36] | They had paintings on every wall possible | 他们几乎让每面墙上都有画 |
[17:42] | My brother said the paintings came alive and walked around at night | 我哥哥说那些画是活的 会在晚上四处走动 |
[17:48] | There was just one room that I liked, the TV room | 我只喜欢一个房间 有电视的房间 |
[17:53] | Grandma called it the Blue Room | 奶奶叫它 蓝屋 |
[17:58] | Walls were blue Chairs were blue | 墙是蓝的 椅子是蓝的 |
[18:02] | Pillows were blue Vases were blue | 枕头是蓝的 花瓶也是蓝的 |
[18:08] | You know the wall-to-wall carpet? Where the carpet covers the entire floor? | 你知道满铺地毯吗 就是地毯铺满了整个地面的那种 |
[18:14] | Yes I know what wall-to-wall carpet is | 嗯 我知道满铺地毯 |
[18:18] | That was blue, too | 那个也是蓝的 |
[18:27] | You’re fucking with me, or what? | 你在跟我开玩笑么 |
[18:30] | Hm? What? | 嗯 什么 |
[18:32] | Do you think I fall for that stuff? | 你觉得我会迷上那些东西吗 |
[18:35] | What? | 什么 |
[18:38] | Everything here | 这里的一切 |
[18:41] | With the view, cocoa, carpet, and then you come with childhood story | 这里的风景 热可可 地毯 还有你编造的童年故事 |
[18:49] | Did you see it in some high school movie and took note of it, or? | 你是看校园电影记下来的么 还是 |
[18:56] | Wow | 哇 |
[19:01] | You’re really cold | 你真冷漠 |
[19:03] | I mean it | 我说真的 |
[19:06] | Okay | 好吧 |
[19:10] | I won’t talk about my childhood stories anymore | 我不会再跟你说我的童年故事了 |
[19:14] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想聊些什么 |
[19:17] | I don’t want to talk about anything | 我什么都不想聊 |
[19:20] | I don’t want to get to know you | 我不想了解你 |
[19:23] | I don’t even want to be here | 我也一点不想呆在这里 |
[19:25] | Why are you here then? | 那你为什么在这里 |
[19:27] | Because you pressured me | 因为你逼我来的 |
[19:29] | I actually didn’t pressure you | 事实上我没有逼你 |
[19:32] | How did I pressure you? | 我怎么逼你了 |
[19:37] | Because you sent Vilde messages and you called her, just to get to me | 因为你给薇尔德发了消息 给她打电话 都是因为我 |
[19:44] | How is that pressuring someone? | 那怎么是逼迫呢 |
[19:46] | Because she shouldn’t think there’s something between us | 因为她不应该认为我们之间有什么 |
[19:50] | You’re not just saying that? That there’s nothing between us | 你不这么认为么 我们之间什么都没有 |
[19:55] | You’re twisting it It’s much more complicated than that | 你在曲解这事 这太复杂了 |
[20:01] | It’s not that complicated You’re lying to a friend and you blame me | 这一点也不复杂 你跟你的朋友撒谎 你却在怪我 |
[20:16] | The point is that I’m not interested in you | 重点是我对你毫无兴趣 |
[20:20] | And I never will be | 并且我永远也不会对你有兴趣 |
[20:23] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[20:25] | You’re controlling, and selfish | 你不仅有控制欲 而且很自私 |
[20:31] | And you use people to get your way | 你会利用别人来达到你的目的 |
[20:37] | You’re cold, and selfish | 你很冷漠 自私 |
[20:41] | You already said selfish | 你已经说过自私了 |
[20:43] | And that time in the school yard when you said Vilde wasn’t good enough | 那个时候你在学校里说薇尔德不够好 |
[20:48] | How can you say something like that? | 你怎么能那么说呢 |
[20:53] | I didn’t want her to like me | 我不想让她喜欢我 |
[20:56] | Couldn’t you have said it in a better way? | 你就不能换个好一点的说法吗 |
[20:59] | Why should I have said that in a better way? | 我为什么要换一个好一点的说法 |
[21:03] | To not hurt her | 为了不伤害她 |
[21:04] | Hurt her? | 伤害她 |
[21:08] | There’s no point in not hurting her | 没必要不伤害她 |
[21:13] | When I don’t want her to like me | 我不想让她喜欢我 最好说清楚这一点 |
[21:16] | It’s better to be clear so there won’t be any doubt | 这样就不会让人误解 |
[21:21] | And destroy her self-image? | 所以你就毁坏她的自我形象 |
[21:24] | – Do you really think that’s how it works? – What? | – 你真的知道这会造成什么影响吗 – 什么 |
[21:28] | It’s not possible to destroy her self-image with one comment | 仅仅一个评论不足以毁坏她的自我形象 |
[21:35] | In that case, I think her self-image had already been destroyed before that | 在那种情况之下 我想她的自我形象之前已经被打击过了 |
[21:47] | But if you saw it from my side It was Vilde who came to me | 但是如果你从我的角度来看 是薇尔德走近我的 |
[21:53] | She was keen on me She wanted to sleep with me | 她喜欢我 她想跟我睡觉 |
[21:59] | I didn’t promise her anything | 我没承诺她任何事 |
[22:05] | However, you called me out in the middle of the school yard | 但是 你打电话让我去学校中心 |
[22:10] | Does that make you good? Does that make you fair? | 这会让你感觉很好吗 会让你觉得公平吗 |
[22:44] | – Shouldn’t you have warm cocao? – No | – 你不想加热下可可吗 – 不 |
[22:49] | I like the cold | 我喜欢喝冷的 |
[22:52] | Then it tastes like chocolate milk | 喝起来就像巧克力牛奶 |
[23:11] | It’s good that you apologised about telling Vilde she’s not good enough | 你对说薇尔德不够好而道歉真是太好了 |
[23:21] | – Is it? – Hm-hm | – 是吗 – 嗯哼 |
[23:24] | Okay | 好吧 |
[23:31] | I hope it was a smart plan, because now she likes me again | 我希望这个计划够聪明 因为她现在又喜欢我了 |
[23:38] | I don’t like her | 我不喜欢她 |
[23:44] | So then we’ll end up in the same place, won’t we? | 所以我们还会在相同的地方结束 对吧 |
[24:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:08] | Where? | 哪里 |
[24:13] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[24:18] | We have to go | 我们得走了 |
[24:20] | – What’s up? – I’ll drive you home | – 怎么了 – 我送你回家 |
[24:35] | But just so that we’re clear | 但是这样我们就说清楚了 |
[24:37] | so that there won’t be any misunderstandings | 不会有任何误解了 |
[24:40] | I’ve made up for it now | 我现在在弥补 |
[24:45] | I don’t owe you anything | 我不欠你任何东西 |
[24:49] | No, you don’t owe me anything | 不 你不欠我任何东西 |