Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

羞耻(SKAM)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 羞耻(SKAM)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] If you think I look at you like a trophy 如果你认为我把你当成战利品
[00:05] you’re wrong You’re not good enough 那你就错了 因为你还不够好
[00:06] – Vilde, you’re super pretty – But not pretty enough -薇尔德 你是个聪明可爱的姑娘 -但不够漂亮
[00:09] If you really want to get rid of me, go on a date with me 如果你真的想摆脱我 那就和我约会吧
[00:12] Remember when I said you weren’t good enough? That was bullshit 还记得我曾说过你不够好吗 那全是胡说八道
[00:16] Okay 好吧
[00:17] Why is it so hard to understand people can be friends with their ex? 我不能理解为什么有人可以和他的前任成为朋友
[00:22] It’s William He wants to talk to you 威廉说让你接电话
[00:24] If you go out on a date with me, I’ll stop using Vilde 如果你和我约会 我就不再利用薇尔德
[00:30] S02E02 羞耻
[00:52] – Hi Hello – Hi? -嗨 你好 -嗨
[00:57] We were wondering if you know Jonas From the first year 我们想知道你是否认识一年级的约纳斯
[01:00] I think he’s in 1STD 他应该是一年级的
[01:03] Eh, yeah 嗯,对
[01:04] – Do you know if he’s together with someone? 你知道他有没有女朋友吗
[01:08] No, I don’t think so 不 应该没有
[01:11] What about the girl with the jacket? 不是那个穿夹克的女孩吗
[01:15] – Eh, Eva? – Yes, Eva! -呃 伊娃 -对 就是伊娃
[01:18] No, she’s not his girlfriend 不 她不是他女朋友
[01:20] Okay, great Thanks! 好的 太感谢了
[01:35] – Hello – Hi! -哈喽 -嗨
[01:39] What’s up? 你怎么样
[01:42] I didn’t do my homework 我没做作业
[01:50] Have you talked to Jonas? 你跟约纳斯谈过吗
[01:52] Yeah, why? 嗯 怎么了
[01:56] What actually happened on Friday? 星期五到底发生了什么?
[02:01] His phone died 他手机关机了
[02:05] So Did he have fun at the Elvebakken party? 他在埃尔沃巴肯的派对上玩的嗨吗
[02:11] They never even got there 他们根本没去过那里
[02:12] They went to a third year party 他们去了一个三年级的派对
[02:16] Do you know whose? 你知道谁办的吗
[02:18] Apparently it was really awesome Lots of people from school were there 应该挺棒的 学校里好多人都去了
[02:21] We should’ve known and gone there 我们也去好了
[02:25] Did he hook up with someone? 他勾搭别人了吗
[02:29] I don’t think so Don’t know Why? 应该没有吧 不知道啊 怎么了
[02:34] It seems like the only thing you two talk about is who he has hooked up with 感觉你们之间的对话仅限于他勾搭了谁
[02:39] That’s not the only thing we talk about! Also about who I hook up with 那不是我们唯一的话题 还说我勾搭的
[02:47] You haven’t hooked up with anyone since you’ve broken up, have you? 自从你分手后再也没勾搭过任何人了吧
[02:51] – But if I had – Maybe you should -如果有呢 -我觉得是时候了
[02:56] – Hook up with someone? – Hm-hm -要撩谁吗 -是呀
[02:58] I’d gladly hook up with someone, but I just haven’t hit on anyone 我很愿意去勾搭 但是我没找到中意的人
[03:04] – What about Tinder? – Tinder?! -探达上呢 -探达
[03:06] Okay what happened to you? 好吧 你怎么了
[03:09] I think it’d be good for you to get out there a little 我只是觉得你应该出去约个会什么的
[03:17] – I’m not on Tinder – Why not? -我不用探达 -为什么
[03:20] – Are you on Tinder? – Me? No Oh my god -你用么-我 我不用 天呐
[03:26] But you, Noora Why don’t we ever talk about your love life? 但是你 娜拉 为什么从来不谈论你的恋爱史呢
[03:31] We have Spanish now Clock is ticking 我们现在有西班牙语课 上课铃响了
[03:34] and you haven’t done your homework 然而你还没有做完你的作业
[03:36] Why are you changing the subject? 你为什么换科目
[03:38] Who did you hook up with last? 你上一次做爱时跟谁
[03:40] I’m just saying we have Spanish now Stop talking about hooking up 我们现在要上西班牙语课了 不要再讨论什么睡不睡的
[03:45] It’s the only thing you care about I’ve never heard you talk about anything else 这是你唯一在乎的事 我从来没听你说过其他事
[03:52] It’s really sick 这是病 得治
[03:54] Maybe you should get some help 可能你需要一些帮助
[03:57] – With Spanish or hooking up? – Both! -你说西班牙语课还是撩汉 -都需要
[04:10] Should we just be wallflowers then? 我们难道就要做壁花吗
[04:13] It’s not about being wallflowers It’s about how we present ourselves 不在于做不做壁花 在于我们如何展示自我
[04:18] We shouldn’t be perceived as sexual objects 我们不应该被视为性对象
[04:21] I don’t want to be sexual objects, I just want us to look pretty 我不想变成性对象 我只想让我们变漂亮
[04:25] You use red lipstick Because it looks pretty on you 你用红色的口红 因为你用这个颜色很迷人
[04:28] That’s not why I do it It’s because I think it’s nice 不 我只是觉得它很棒
[04:32] – I don’t do it for guys – What’s the difference? -我做这事不是为了谁 -有什么不同么
[04:39] It’s going well We got “Brun og Blid” as a sponsor 我们非常顺利地拿拉到了Brun og Blid的赞助
[04:42] How did you do that? 你怎么做到的
[04:44] – I’ve been doing a little research after school 我在课后做了一些调查
[04:50] I’m not really sure if we should have them as our sponsor 我不确定我们是否可以把他们弄成我们的赞助商
[04:54] Because I don’t think I want us to present ourselves as sexual objects 因为我不想我们被当作性对象来对待
[05:00] That’s really important to me 那对我来说很重要
[05:02] But at the same time I want us to be seen as beautiful individuals 但同时我想我们变成美丽的存在
[05:10] Above all we will emphasize our femininity 最重要的是我们会突出我们的女人味
[05:14] I think that “Brun og Blid” is good for that 我认为”Brun og Blid”对这个非常有好处
[05:31] – Why is everyone staring at Jonas? – Didn’t you hear? -为什么所有人都盯着约纳斯看 -你没听说吗
[05:36] No 不
[05:39] There are rumors that he got a third year to come 传言他跟一个三年级的女生
[05:43] Come to what? 什么意思
[05:45] Cum-come 就是那个啊
[05:51] He slept with a third year? 他和三年级的睡了
[05:54] He went down on her 他给她口了
[05:58] – Huh? – He licked her -啊 -他给她口了
[06:06] But Eva, you said Norwegian guys didn’t 但是伊娃 你说挪威男人不会的啊
[06:16] Hello 你好
[06:20] Happy Women’s Day 女生节快乐
[06:35] – What course do you guys have now? – Eh, Norwegian! Yeah -你们有课吗- 有 挪威语
[06:38] Me too Should we just go now? 我也是 我们走吧
[06:56] It’s difficult for Tinder to know that It should be in the bio 14 centimeter 探达上很难了解这些事 比如它应该有14厘米长
[07:02] Hey you! Look who’s on Tinder 嘿 你来看看谁在玩探达
[07:05] – Tinder? – Yes, Tinder! You have to come with me -探达 -是啊 我们一起去吧
[07:10] Why should I come with? 为什么我要一起
[07:12] Excuse me? Check his friends They are fucking handsome 快看他的朋友 太他妈帅了
[07:16] They are second years at Handels 他们是汉德斯的二年级学生
[07:20] His name is Adam Adam Eva It’s perfect! 他的名字是亚当 亚当和伊娃 简直绝配
[07:25] – Then you can go with her! – I’m going to Stavanger -那可以和她一起去 -我要去斯塔万格
[07:30] – You? – I have basketball camp -你呢 -我要去篮球训练营
[07:32] It’s my cousin’s birthday 我侄子过生日
[07:34] Noora! Come with me, please? 娜拉 跟我一起去吧 求你了
[07:37] You said I needed to meet more guys 你说的我需要出去约约会
[07:40] – I can’t though Sorry – You can’t, really? -但是我去不了 对不起 -你去不了 真的么
[07:52] Hey, Noora? 嗨 娜拉
[07:56] I’ll just ask you straight out 你直截了当地说出来吧
[08:06] Are you lesbian? 你是女同吗
[08:11] – There’s nothing wrong with being lesbian – No, no no no! -女同有什么好笑的 -不不
[08:14] Vilde 薇尔德
[08:15] It’s not weird that I think so! You don’t have sex don’t want to talk about sex 我觉得这并不奇怪 你没有性生活所以你不想讨论性
[08:23] Just because I don’t go around talking about being keen on having sex 就因为我没有到处说我热衷于性交
[08:28] Doesn’t mean I’m lesbian 并不意味着我就是女同
[08:33] But what are you doing tomorrow? 但是明天你要做什么
[08:36] It’s Eskild’s birthday 明天是艾斯科尔德的生日
[08:41] – Is he having a big party? – No A small celebration -他办了一个大爬梯么 -不 就是个小聚会
[08:46] Not even a real celebration Just 都不算真正的聚会
[08:53] Maybe we can meet up later if you’re going out? 你有事的话 我们可以之后见面
[09:48] – Who was that? – Her name is Jamila Bikarim -那是谁 -她是杰米拉 比卡瑞姆
[09:51] Do you know each other? 你认识的人吗
[09:53] – She’s engaged to my brother – Engaged?! -她跟我哥哥订婚了 -订婚
[09:56] – How old is she? – She’s 17 -她多大了 -17
[10:02] – Is it an arranged marriage? – Huh? -是包办婚姻吗 -什么
[10:07] Why would you get married when you’re 17? 为什么17岁就要结婚
[10:12] Because they want to have sex 因为他们想要有性生活
[10:22] That is great 真酷
[11:30] Hello 你好
[11:32] – You’re so pretty Where are you going? – I’m not pretty – 你真漂亮 要去哪啊 – 我可不漂亮
[11:36] Okay 好吧
[11:37] I got a Facebook message from Eva Your friend 你的朋友伊娃在脸书上给我发了条消息
[11:40] She wrote: Happy birthday! 她说 生日快乐
[11:45] You didn’t say that it wasn’t your birthday? 你没说不是你的生日吧
[11:48] – Huh? Not yet – 呃 还没
[11:49] You can’t say that I had to say it was your birthday because I have a date 你不能告诉她 我说今天是你的生日因为我有个约会
[11:55] – You have a date? With who? – An asshole called William -你有约会 和谁 – 一个叫威廉的混蛋
[12:00] William? As in Vilde’s William? 威廉 住在薇尔德家的那个威廉
[12:05] – He’s not Vilde’s William – Okay Drama – 不是薇尔德家的威廉 – 好吧 搞笑
[12:09] He really isn’t Vilde’s And you wanna know something? 他真的不是薇尔德的 你还想知道什么
[12:11] I’m doing this for Vilde’s sake 我这么做是为了薇尔德
[12:18] You’re going on a date with William for Vilde’s sake? 你跟威廉约会是因为薇尔德
[12:21] – Yep – 没错
[12:23] Okay, how is that related? 好吧 他们之间有什么关系
[12:25] No, it just 不 就是
[12:27] He told Vilde she wasn’t good enough 他说薇尔德不够好
[12:31] I have to go on a date with him, to get him to apologise to Vilde 我跟他约会 是想让他去跟薇尔德道歉
[12:38] So you’re not going on a date because you want to, not hurt Vilde? 所以你跟他约会不是因为你想 是不想薇尔德受伤
[12:44] Yes! 没错
[12:46] She won’t be hurt when she finds out you’re dating him behind her back? 即使她发现你背着她和威廉约会也不会受到伤害
[12:57] I’m not dating William I’m going on one date to get rid of him 我不是跟威廉约会 我只是用一个约会甩掉他
[13:02] And anyway, she’ll never find out about it 好吧 不管怎样 她永远不会知道的
[13:07] Because you won’t tell Eva that it’s not your birthday, okay? 因为你不会告诉伊娃今天不是你的生日 对吧
[13:58] – Hi – Hi – 嗨 – 嗨
[14:04] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[14:07] Ready for what? 准备好什么
[15:44] Are you coming out, or are you just going to sit here? 你要出来么 还是继续坐在这儿
[15:49] Really cool to just sit there and be pissed 坐在这里生气挺酷的啊
[17:05] Cocoa? 要可可么
[17:22] Do you see that church down there? 你看到那边的教堂没
[17:27] My grandparents lived to the right of it 我爷爷奶奶以前就住在旁边
[17:32] In a really big and creepy house 在一个很大很诡异的房子里
[17:36] They had paintings on every wall possible 他们几乎让每面墙上都有画
[17:42] My brother said the paintings came alive and walked around at night 我哥哥说那些画是活的 会在晚上四处走动
[17:48] There was just one room that I liked, the TV room 我只喜欢一个房间 有电视的房间
[17:53] Grandma called it the Blue Room 奶奶叫它 蓝屋
[17:58] Walls were blue Chairs were blue 墙是蓝的 椅子是蓝的
[18:02] Pillows were blue Vases were blue 枕头是蓝的 花瓶也是蓝的
[18:08] You know the wall-to-wall carpet? Where the carpet covers the entire floor? 你知道满铺地毯吗 就是地毯铺满了整个地面的那种
[18:14] Yes I know what wall-to-wall carpet is 嗯 我知道满铺地毯
[18:18] That was blue, too 那个也是蓝的
[18:27] You’re fucking with me, or what? 你在跟我开玩笑么
[18:30] Hm? What? 嗯 什么
[18:32] Do you think I fall for that stuff? 你觉得我会迷上那些东西吗
[18:35] What? 什么
[18:38] Everything here 这里的一切
[18:41] With the view, cocoa, carpet, and then you come with childhood story 这里的风景 热可可 地毯 还有你编造的童年故事
[18:49] Did you see it in some high school movie and took note of it, or? 你是看校园电影记下来的么 还是
[18:56] Wow 哇
[19:01] You’re really cold 你真冷漠
[19:03] I mean it 我说真的
[19:06] Okay 好吧
[19:10] I won’t talk about my childhood stories anymore 我不会再跟你说我的童年故事了
[19:14] What do you want to talk about? 你想聊些什么
[19:17] I don’t want to talk about anything 我什么都不想聊
[19:20] I don’t want to get to know you 我不想了解你
[19:23] I don’t even want to be here 我也一点不想呆在这里
[19:25] Why are you here then? 那你为什么在这里
[19:27] Because you pressured me 因为你逼我来的
[19:29] I actually didn’t pressure you 事实上我没有逼你
[19:32] How did I pressure you? 我怎么逼你了
[19:37] Because you sent Vilde messages and you called her, just to get to me 因为你给薇尔德发了消息 给她打电话 都是因为我
[19:44] How is that pressuring someone? 那怎么是逼迫呢
[19:46] Because she shouldn’t think there’s something between us 因为她不应该认为我们之间有什么
[19:50] You’re not just saying that? That there’s nothing between us 你不这么认为么 我们之间什么都没有
[19:55] You’re twisting it It’s much more complicated than that 你在曲解这事 这太复杂了
[20:01] It’s not that complicated You’re lying to a friend and you blame me 这一点也不复杂 你跟你的朋友撒谎 你却在怪我
[20:16] The point is that I’m not interested in you 重点是我对你毫无兴趣
[20:20] And I never will be 并且我永远也不会对你有兴趣
[20:23] Why not? 为什么不呢
[20:25] You’re controlling, and selfish 你不仅有控制欲 而且很自私
[20:31] And you use people to get your way 你会利用别人来达到你的目的
[20:37] You’re cold, and selfish 你很冷漠 自私
[20:41] You already said selfish 你已经说过自私了
[20:43] And that time in the school yard when you said Vilde wasn’t good enough 那个时候你在学校里说薇尔德不够好
[20:48] How can you say something like that? 你怎么能那么说呢
[20:53] I didn’t want her to like me 我不想让她喜欢我
[20:56] Couldn’t you have said it in a better way? 你就不能换个好一点的说法吗
[20:59] Why should I have said that in a better way? 我为什么要换一个好一点的说法
[21:03] To not hurt her 为了不伤害她
[21:04] Hurt her? 伤害她
[21:08] There’s no point in not hurting her 没必要不伤害她
[21:13] When I don’t want her to like me 我不想让她喜欢我 最好说清楚这一点
[21:16] It’s better to be clear so there won’t be any doubt 这样就不会让人误解
[21:21] And destroy her self-image? 所以你就毁坏她的自我形象
[21:24] – Do you really think that’s how it works? – What? – 你真的知道这会造成什么影响吗 – 什么
[21:28] It’s not possible to destroy her self-image with one comment 仅仅一个评论不足以毁坏她的自我形象
[21:35] In that case, I think her self-image had already been destroyed before that 在那种情况之下 我想她的自我形象之前已经被打击过了
[21:47] But if you saw it from my side It was Vilde who came to me 但是如果你从我的角度来看 是薇尔德走近我的
[21:53] She was keen on me She wanted to sleep with me 她喜欢我 她想跟我睡觉
[21:59] I didn’t promise her anything 我没承诺她任何事
[22:05] However, you called me out in the middle of the school yard 但是 你打电话让我去学校中心
[22:10] Does that make you good? Does that make you fair? 这会让你感觉很好吗 会让你觉得公平吗
[22:44] – Shouldn’t you have warm cocao? – No – 你不想加热下可可吗 – 不
[22:49] I like the cold 我喜欢喝冷的
[22:52] Then it tastes like chocolate milk 喝起来就像巧克力牛奶
[23:11] It’s good that you apologised about telling Vilde she’s not good enough 你对说薇尔德不够好而道歉真是太好了
[23:21] – Is it? – Hm-hm – 是吗 – 嗯哼
[23:24] Okay 好吧
[23:31] I hope it was a smart plan, because now she likes me again 我希望这个计划够聪明 因为她现在又喜欢我了
[23:38] I don’t like her 我不喜欢她
[23:44] So then we’ll end up in the same place, won’t we? 所以我们还会在相同的地方结束 对吧
[24:02] Hello? 你好
[24:08] Where? 哪里
[24:13] Where are you? 你在哪里
[24:18] We have to go 我们得走了
[24:20] – What’s up? – I’ll drive you home – 怎么了 – 我送你回家
[24:35] But just so that we’re clear 但是这样我们就说清楚了
[24:37] so that there won’t be any misunderstandings 不会有任何误解了
[24:40] I’ve made up for it now 我现在在弥补
[24:45] I don’t owe you anything 我不欠你任何东西
[24:49] No, you don’t owe me anything 不 你不欠我任何东西
羞耻

文章导航

Previous Post: 羞耻(SKAM)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 羞耻(SKAM)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

羞耻(SKAM)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号