时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Did you hear William beat up someone from Hansen this weekend? | 你听说周末威廉和汉森的人打架了吗 |
[00:07] | You’re going on a date with William For Vilde’s sake? | 你为了薇尔德要去和威廉约会 |
[00:12] | It was good that you apologised to Vilde | 你说过薇尔德对你来说还不够好 |
[00:18] | About her not being good enough for you | 因为这件事跟她道歉 你做的挺好的 |
[00:20] | I hope it was a smart plan | 我希望这是个好主意 |
[00:23] | Because now she’s keen on me again | 因为现在她又喜欢我了 |
[00:27] | I’m not keen on her | 而我不喜欢她 |
[00:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[00:31] | We have to go | 我们得走了 |
[00:34] | S02E03 | 羞耻 |
[00:58] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[01:03] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[01:12] | Noora! | 娜拉 |
[01:14] | Hi | 嗨 |
[01:15] | Hi | 嗨 |
[01:19] | I slept here | 我睡在这儿了 |
[01:23] | I can see, you know | 看出来了 |
[01:30] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[01:33] | – His name is Håvard – Halvor | -他叫哈弗德 -哈尔沃 |
[01:41] | How was your date yesterday? | 你昨天的约会怎么样 |
[01:52] | Eh fine | 呃 不错 |
[01:54] | How was he? | 他怎么样 |
[01:57] | Nice | 挺好的 |
[01:58] | Nice? You have to tell me more! | 挺好的 你多说点嘛 |
[02:01] | – Good morning! – Hey birthday boy! | -早上好 -嘿 寿星 |
[02:08] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[02:10] | I think I’m still drunk A little | 我感觉我还有点醉 |
[02:14] | Could you be a little bit more quiet? | 你们能安静点吗 |
[02:19] | Okay, Linn! We’ll be quiet all day! | 好吧 琳 我们一整天都会保持安静的 |
[02:28] | I need some water | 我要喝点水 |
[02:43] | Eskild! | 艾斯科尔德 |
[02:45] | What did you say to Eva? | 你和伊娃说了什么 |
[02:48] | I didn’t say anything | 我什么都没说 |
[02:52] | I said you’d gone on a Tinder date with a guy | 我就说你在Tinder上约了个男孩见面 |
[02:56] | Tinder Tinder?! | |
[02:58] | Hello, what world do you live in? | 你到底活在哪个世界 |
[03:01] | I had to say something why you weren’t out celebrating birthday with me | 我必须得给你没来我的生日庆祝会找点理由吧 |
[03:06] | Eskild, it wasn’t your birthday | 艾斯科尔德 那不是你的生日 |
[03:08] | You can’t just hang out with my friends when I’m not here | 我不在的时候你不要和我的朋友们玩 |
[03:14] | We chatted a little on Facebook She said she wanted to party | 我们在Facebook聊了一会 她说她想开个派对 |
[03:18] | I wanted to party too, so | 我也想开派对 所以 |
[03:23] | Eskild, you | 艾斯科尔德 你 |
[03:26] | Are you jealous? Jealous that I’m taking all your friends? | 你是在嫉妒吗 嫉妒我和你的朋友们相处融洽 |
[03:32] | Because I’m popular? Because I’m hot? | 因为我受欢迎 因为我性感 |
[03:34] | Because | 还是因为 |
[03:37] | I won’t take your place in your friends gang | 我不会取代你在你朋友们那的位置的 |
[03:39] | I’m trying to be serious! | 我在很认真地跟你讲 |
[03:41] | You are hugely popular and so funny! Pretty! Smart! Good! | 你超受欢迎 超有趣 超漂亮 超聪明 超棒的 |
[03:46] | – Do you need a hug? – No! I don’t need a hug | -需要拥抱一下吗 -不要 我不要抱 |
[03:54] | Bear hug | 来个熊抱 |
[03:58] | Is it better now? Do you want a hug? | 感觉好点了吗 抱一个 |
[04:02] | You Are you okay now? | 现在好了吧 |
[04:05] | – Just take me serioulsy! – Yes, I am taking you seriously! | -对我认真点 -我现在很认真啊 |
[04:10] | The Yakuza-boys were like | 那些混混帮的就像在喊 |
[04:11] | Hey, guys! Stop, you’re killing him! | 嘿 伙计们 住手吧 你们这样会杀了他的 |
[04:15] | He sat on top and hit and hit him, but he screamed: Haven’t you had enough | 他站在上面不停地打他 他就尖叫 还没打够吗 |
[04:22] | He just lay there and wasn’t even able to respond.He just spit up blood | 他就躺在那 动也不动了 就吐了很多血 |
[04:27] | Did you see the video? | 你看那个视频了吗 |
[04:30] | It was so rough! | 太粗暴了 |
[04:33] | The Yakuza-guys fought with a knife | 混混帮的拿着刀打 |
[04:40] | He found his mother dead in the bathtub.After that something snapped in him | 他在浴缸里发现了他妈妈的尸体 然后他就气疯了 |
[04:48] | And so I wrote to him: Heard there was a fight on Friday.Are you okay? | 所以我给他发短息 听说星期五你打架了 你还好吗 |
[04:54] | He didn’t answer.I was terribly worried | 他没有回我 我很担心他 |
[04:58] | I heard that he wasn’t even there | 我听说他根本不在现场 |
[05:02] | Who did you hear that from? | 你听谁说的 |
[05:03] | I was talking to Iben, and he told me | 伊本和我聊天的时候告诉我 |
[05:06] | it was only Chris and a few others who were there | 当时只有克里斯和其他几个人在那儿 |
[05:11] | That’s why it was really unfair | 所以这很不公平 |
[05:13] | Because the Yakuza-boys were with 20 | 因为那些混混一共有20个人 |
[05:17] | They were looking for William, but William wasn’t there | 他们找威廉 但威廉不在那里 |
[05:20] | So they were beaten up | 所以他们被打了 |
[05:22] | While William was at home fucking some girl | 当时威廉正在家和姑娘上床呢 |
[05:27] | What girl? | 什么姑娘 |
[05:31] | It’s just a rumor.I don’t know if it’s true | 只是个传闻 我不知道是不是真的 |
[05:35] | Did William reply? | 威廉回你了吗 |
[05:37] | No, he didn’t reply.So I sent one: | 没有 所以我又发 |
[05:40] | “William, could you answer, so I know you’re alive? I’m terribly worried “ | 威廉 你能回复我 让我知道你还活着吗 我真的很担心 |
[05:45] | Then he replied at 11:33: “Alive.I’m alive “ | 然后11:33的时候他回复我了 “活着 我还活着” |
[05:51] | Has anyone seen them? | 有人看到他们了吗 |
[05:53] | Chris is definitely still at the hospital | 克里斯现在肯定还在医院里躺着 |
[05:58] | Isn’t that William’s car? | 那不是威廉的车吗 |
[06:51] | Did Iben say more about the girl William was with? | 和威廉在一起的那个姑娘 伊本还说什么了吗 |
[06:59] | It could be Olivia from the third year | 可能是三年级的奥利维亚 |
[07:04] | Or Marte from 1STA | 或者是一年级A班的玛尔特 |
[07:08] | No, she’s a bit strange | 不 她看上去有点奇怪 |
[07:11] | What’s the name of the girl that came out of the cafeteria? | 那个从食堂里走出来的姑娘是谁 |
[07:17] | She’s quite pretty | 她好漂亮 |
[07:20] | Or maybe the dark girl? Isabel? | 或者可能是那个黑人姑娘 伊莎贝尔 |
[07:24] | Wasn’t she with Jonas | 她不是和约纳斯在一起吗 |
[07:26] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[07:28] | It could be Anja from 2STB, but she isn’t really his type | 也可能是二年级B班的安雅 但她不是他的菜啊 |
[07:35] | She is a bit thick | 她有点胖 |
[07:38] | Huh? | 啊 |
[07:39] | You have to stop now.She’s fat?! | 你省省吧 她胖吗 |
[07:41] | Not fat-fat.I’m just saying William likes skinny girls | 不是太胖 我只是说威廉喜欢苗条的女生 |
[07:46] | That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard, Vilde | 薇尔德 这是我听过最蠢的话了 |
[07:49] | I’m just saying that boys like different things | 我只是在说男孩们的取向不同 |
[07:53] | Some like small butts, others like big ones | 有些喜欢臀小的女生 有些喜欢丰臀 |
[07:56] | Not everyone has to be super skinny | 不是说每个人都要瘦的皮包骨 |
[08:00] | but William likes girls who are model thin | 但威廉喜欢身材像模特一样的姑娘 |
[08:03] | Like you | 像你这样的 |
[08:07] | If it’s true that William’s dating a girl, she’s definitely really skinny | 如果威廉真的在和哪个姑娘约会 那她一定很瘦 |
[08:13] | It’s not to diss Anja.Gum? | 我不是说安雅不好 吃口香糖吗 |
[08:32] | I’m going to find out who it is on Friday | 星期五那天 我会知道那个姑娘是谁的 |
[08:38] | Friday? | 星期五 |
[08:42] | If William’s actually dating someone, she’s definitely coming to his party | 如果威廉在和谁约会的话 她一定会参加他的派对的 |
[08:50] | Party? | 派对 |
[08:52] | Oh yeah! We can’t drink at my place | 哦对了 咱们不能在我家喝酒 |
[08:55] | Mom’s coming home | 我妈要回家了 |
[08:57] | Can we do it at your place? | 我们能去你那吗 |
[09:00] | Eh, yeah.But I won’t be at William’s party | 呃 可以 但是我不会去威廉的派对 |
[09:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:06] | Because I can’t on Friday | 因为星期五我不能去 |
[09:11] | You never want to go out anymore | 你总是不爱出门 |
[09:15] | You didn’t go out last weekend, either | 你上周末也没出来玩 |
[09:19] | There was no one who could go out last weekend | 上周末没人能出来玩 |
[09:25] | Is there someone you’re hiding from us? | 你背着我们藏了个人吗 |
[09:28] | A little girlfriend, maybe? | 也许是个小女朋友 |
[09:35] | Bring her to William’s party | 带她来威廉的派对吧 |
[09:38] | Seriously? I can? That’s so amazing, Vilde! | 真的吗 我可以吗 薇尔德 真是太棒了 |
[09:42] | Maybe she can come to the cabin? A lesbian couple in Hemsedal | 或者把她带到小木屋来 海姆瑟达尔的一对女同性恋 |
[09:46] | That would be so cozy! | 那就很温馨了 |
[09:49] | Right, Eva? | 对吧 伊娃 |
[09:51] | Yeah! | 嗯 |
[09:54] | What do you have now? | 你们要上什么课 |
[09:56] | Chemistry | 化学 |
[09:57] | I have class in the B-building, so | 我要去B楼上课 所以 |
[10:01] | Bye! | 拜 |
[10:08] | Vilde | 薇尔德 |
[10:13] | Fucking hell, it’s you! Isn’t it? | 天呐 是你 对吧 |
[10:19] | You’re dating William! | 你在和威廉约会 |
[10:23] | Eva, before you freak out here | 伊娃 在你抓狂之前 |
[10:26] | Fucking hell!Fucking hell! | 天呐 天呐 |
[10:29] | Hallo, okay.We’ve been on one date and I did it for Vilde | 好吧 我们是见面了 但我是为了薇尔德 |
[10:34] | Why for Vilde? | 为什么是为了她 |
[10:35] | Because the stuff he said to her during Christmas | 因为圣诞节的时候他和薇尔德说的话 |
[10:39] | he just said it because I promised I’d go on a date with him | 是我承诺和他约会换来的 |
[10:46] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[10:48] | Am I on an episode of Gossip Girl? | 我是在演绯闻女孩吗 |
[10:52] | Eva, you know I hate that show | 伊娃 你知道我讨厌那部剧 |
[10:57] | This is totally sick! | 真是太奇怪了 |
[11:05] | But you don’t like him at all, right? | 不过你一点都不喜欢他 对吧 |
[11:13] | Eva, it’s William we’re talking about here | 伊娃 我们是在聊威廉这个人 |
[11:17] | So how was your date then? | 那么你们的约会怎么样 |
[11:18] | Weird! | 别扭 |
[11:23] | Do you realise now why I can’t go to the party? | 你现在知道为什么我不去那个派对了吧 |
[11:27] | If William starts to make a move on me | 如果威廉走近我 |
[11:32] | Vilde will start to realise it | 薇尔德就会察觉出来 |
[11:36] | I just hope she doesn’t start asking him about it | 我只希望她不要去问威廉 |
[11:41] | I don’t trust him at all | 我一点都不相信他 |
[11:46] | Fucking hell.This is Gossip Girl | 天呐 这根本就是绯闻女孩的剧情啊 |
[11:49] | Okay, maybe a budget version.But it’s fucking Gossip Girl! | 好吧 可能是个删减版 但就是绯闻女孩的剧情 |
[11:55] | I’ve had it with all the Gossip Girl references now | 我真是受够了绯闻女孩了 |
[11:59] | Funny! | 太滑稽了 |
[12:01] | Noora, you’re impressive | 娜拉 你惊到我了 |
[12:03] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | I don’t understand how Eskild can party so much | 我不理解为什么艾斯科尔德能参加这么多派对 |
[12:23] | I think it’s lovely to just be at home and relax.Don’t you agree? | 待在家里休息多舒服啊 你觉得呢 |
[12:30] | Hm-hm | 嗯哼 |
[12:36] | Does school suck? | 学校不好吗 |
[12:50] | I hated high school.It truly sucked | 我讨厌高中 太烂了 |
[13:01] | The teachers had no sympathy | 老师们一点没有同情心 |
[13:04] | “The curriculum is the same for everyone ” Easy for them to say | 说什么”每个人的课程都是相同的” 说的倒是轻巧 |
[13:24] | We are the performance generation | 我们是表演的一代 |
[13:26] | We have it a little worse than they had | 我们比他们承受的更糟糕 |
[13:35] | At first I was like that as well | 一开始我也是那样 |
[13:37] | Fuck this shit | 去他妈的 |
[13:41] | I need a year off | 我要休学一年 |
[14:35] | Since you’re already standing up | 既然你站起来了 |
[14:37] | Could you hand me a Fun light? | 能递给我一瓶Fun light饮料吗 |
[15:07] | Noora! Hi! | 娜拉 嗨 |
[15:13] | What happened? Where’s Vilde? | 发生什么了 薇尔德呢 |
[15:16] | She ran away | 她跑了 |
[15:21] | But you’re here now! | 但是现在你来了 |
[15:27] | But what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[15:28] | You said there was some drama between Vilde and William | 你说薇尔德和威廉闹翻了 |
[15:32] | Shit! | 操 |
[15:36] | She’s so in love with William, but I don’t think he’s in love with her | 她太爱威廉了 但是我认为威廉不爱她 |
[15:45] | They didn’t say anything about me? | 他们没说什么关于我的事情吧 |
[15:48] | They said nothing? | 他们什么都没说吗 |
[15:50] | – No – No? | -没 -没有吗 |
[15:53] | Shhh Shhh! | 嘘 嘘 |
[15:57] | You were on a date! | 你们俩约会了 |
[16:00] | Do you think he | 你认为他 |
[16:05] | I don’t know, but I have to | 我不知道 我得 |
[16:07] | Yeah, you have to go say hi! | 是 你得打个招呼 |
[16:10] | Halvor and Jacob! | 哈尔沃和雅各布 |
[16:15] | He is so sweet He’s almost my boyfriend | 他太暖了 都快成我男朋友了 |
[16:24] | No! Jonas! You came! | 不 约纳斯 你来了 |
[16:34] | We are best forever, right? | 我们永远都最好了 是吧 |
[16:36] | I love you so fucking much Did you know that? | 我他妈爱死你了 你知道吗 |
[16:41] | I’ve said it a few times already | 我都已经说过好几次了 |
[16:51] | Drink a little, guys | 大家都喝一点吧 |
[16:55] | You should meet girls | 你应该跟姑娘约会了 |
[17:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[17:14] | To the toilet | 去厕所 |
[17:15] | You can’t leave her | 你不能就这么留下她 |
[17:17] | It takes two seconds | 就两秒 |
[17:29] | I’ll be back soon, okay? | 我马上就回来 成吗 |
[18:10] | You came | 你来了 |
[18:12] | What did you say to Vilde? | 你和薇尔德说什么了 |
[18:14] | What? | 什么啊 |
[18:15] | She walked out crying | 她哭着走出去的 |
[18:18] | She wanted to hook up, but I wasn’t interested | 她想勾搭我 但是我没兴趣 |
[18:21] | You didn’t say anything about me? | 你没说什么关于我的事吧 |
[18:23] | About you? Who are you? | 关于你的事 你谁啊 |
[18:26] | I’m kidding Of course I didn’t say anything about you | 我开玩笑的 我当然不会说有关你的事 |
[18:34] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[18:36] | What the hell is going on here? | 这他妈是怎么了 |
[18:47] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[18:48] | – William – William? Axel | -威廉 -威廉 我是阿克塞尔 |
[18:51] | The party you’re having here You have to put an end to it | 你办的这个聚会必须要停止了 |
[18:55] | We’ve gotten complaints from your neighbors | 我们收到了你邻居们的投诉 |
[19:01] | Music off, and people out | 关了音乐 大家都走吧 |
[19:05] | Everyone Great | 所有人 好吧 |
[19:10] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[19:15] | Hello! | 大家注意 |
[19:16] | The party is over, ladies and gentlemen | 派对结束了 女士们先生们 |
[19:26] | William, I have to borrow your cellphone | 威廉 我得借一下你的手机 |
[19:29] | Eva left with all my stuff | 伊娃拿着我的东西走了 |
[20:14] | Hi Eskild I have lost everything My phone and keys | 嗨 艾斯科尔德 我的东西全丢了 手机和钥匙 |
[20:20] | Call me when you get this message | 收到信息给我回电话 |
[20:24] | On this number | 就打这个号码 |
[21:03] | Chris | 克里斯 |
[21:06] | It’s time to leave | 你该走了 |
[21:17] | Are you coming with me? | 你和不和我一起走 |
[21:23] | Kidding | 我开玩笑啦 |
[21:30] | Did you get to her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[21:32] | No | 没有 |
[21:34] | But I left a message on the voice mail of someone I live with so | 但是我给我的室友留了言 |
[21:39] | He’ll definitely call back soon | 他一定会打回来的 |
[21:50] | When are your parents coming home? | 你父母什么时候回来 |
[21:56] | They’re not coming home | 他们不会回来的 |
[21:59] | Where are they? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[22:02] | Dad lives in London and mom lives on Snarøya with a new man | 爸爸住在伦敦 妈妈和另一个男人住在斯纳尔岛 |
[22:07] | You live here by yourself? | 你自己住在这儿吗 |
[22:10] | More or less | 算是吧 |
[22:12] | I don’t drink | 我不喝酒 |
[22:14] | Shock | 我真吃惊 |
[22:17] | Don’t you have siblings? | 你没兄弟姐妹吗 |
[22:23] | My brother studies in Stockholm | 我哥哥在斯德哥尔摩上学 |
[22:27] | Do you want something else? | 你想喝点其他什么吗 |
[22:32] | Do you have cocoa? | 你有热可可吗 |
[22:40] | Baking cocoa? | 可可粉吗 |
[22:41] | Yeah, I don’t know why I got it The lady at the check out got it for me | 是啊 我不知道为什么会买 但是售货员给我 我就买了 |
[22:48] | It says something about dark cocoa drink here | 它在这儿有写关于黑可可的东西 |
[22:50] | Extra dark and powerful cocoa | 特黑浓烈可可粉 |
[22:58] | Five tablespoons of Freia baking cocoa | 五勺弗莱娅可可粉 |
[23:03] | Four to five tablespoons of sugar | 四到五勺糖 |
[23:07] | – Yeah? – Yeah! | -是吗 -是的 |
[23:09] | – Don’t you remember how to make it? – I do, but I just want to do it right | -你不记得怎么做了吗 -我记得 我只是想做对而已 |
[23:16] | Okay | 好吧 |
[23:56] | Why don’t you live with your mom? | 你为什么不和你妈妈一起住 |
[24:02] | Because my mom is a cunt | 因为我妈是个疯子 |
[24:04] | Hey | 嘿 |
[24:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:08] | It’s still your mom | 那也是你妈妈 |
[24:10] | So what? Should I not be honest? | 所以呢 我不应该诚实一些吗 |
[24:14] | Sure, but you don’t need to be a complete misogynist about it | 应该啊 但是你也没必要那么讨厌啊 |
[24:20] | So you only want me to be honest if it’s politically correct? | 所以你只想让我在政治正确的前提下做个诚实的人 |
[24:26] | Has Eskild called? | 艾斯科尔德打电话了吗 |
[24:29] | No | 没有 |
[24:30] | You have to check your cellphone | 你得看一下你手机啊 |
[24:45] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[25:11] | Do you want one? | 你要来一个吗 |
[25:13] | Oh my god, seriously? | 我的天 认真的吗 |
[25:16] | Can I have it? | 我能拿一个吗 |
[25:21] | Do I look good? | 我好看吗 |
[25:23] | It’s the sweater of all sweaters Many at school have acquired it | 这是套头衫中最好的 很多学校里的人都有 |
[25:28] | Insanely popular Then I would’ve been just like you | 特别火 然后我就会变得像你一样 |
[25:32] | That’s the dream, right? | 那是梦想 是吧 |
[25:38] | A guitar too? | 还有把吉他 |
[25:40] | Have we really come to this point? There’s nothing missing then, so to speak | 我们真的到这一步了吗 可以说什么都不缺了 |
[25:46] | Do you play for girls? | 你给女生们弹吗 |
[25:50] | So sweet | 好甜 |
[25:54] | Sweet, indeed | 是挺甜的 |
[25:55] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[25:57] | Do you play for them before you take them to bed? You have to, right? | 你把她们带上床之前会不会给她们弹啊 必须得弹啊 对吧 |
[26:03] | You have to do something | 你得做点什么 |
[26:05] | – What do you play? – I don’t play for girls | -你都弹什么 -我不给女生弹 |
[26:09] | Yes you do What else? Oof | 你当然弹了 不然还能干什么 |
[26:15] | There’s sound! It’s a real one, then? | 有声音 是把真吉他咯 |
[26:19] | You obviously play for girls I know it What do you play? | 你肯定会给女生弹啊 我知道的 你都弹什么啊 |
[26:24] | Is it country? | 是乡村风格的吗 |
[26:26] | I know what you play You just | 我知道你弹什么 你只是 |
[26:49] | Was that it? No? No | 是这个吗 不是吗 不是 |
[26:53] | Then it’s more like | 那可能就是 |
[27:16] | With a little rapping No? Really? | 要加一点说唱吗 不是 真的吗 |
[27:19] | Now I know, William I know it | 好了我知道了 威廉我知道了 |
[27:22] | I know, I know what you’re playing | 我知道了 我知道你除了会玩女孩 |
[27:24] | other than girls | 还会玩什么了 |
[29:14] | I think it’s for you | 应该是打给你的 |
[29:19] | – Hello, where are you? – At home What’s up? | -嗨 你在哪儿呢 -在家呢怎么了 |
[29:22] | I lost all my stuff Keys, cellphone, everything | 我所有东西都丢了 钥匙 手机 都没了 |
[29:27] | – Okay, so That sucks – It really sucks! | -好吧 糟糕 -真的太糟糕了 |
[29:31] | At least I’m at home now Just call from downstairs and I’ll let you in | 至少我现在在家了 到楼下喊一声我给你开门 |
[29:37] | Yeah Yeah okay Bye | 好的 好的 再见 |
[29:50] | Is he home? | 他在家吗 |
[29:56] | Eh, no No He is in the city with some people | 呃 不 不 他和一些人在城里 |
[30:07] | So | 所以 |
[30:26] | I can sleep on the couch | 我可以睡沙发 |
[30:29] | Oh, no This works, right? | 哦 不用 这样吧 |
[30:32] | Just stick to your side of the bed, okay? | 你就躺在你那边别动 行吧 |
[30:41] | It’s my bed, so both sides are mine | 这是我的床 所以两边都是我的 |
[30:45] | No That’s not how it works here now, William | 不 威廉 现在不是了 |
[30:49] | You may not be used to this, but | 你可能不习惯 但是 |
[30:52] | There are sides to this bed | 这床有两边儿 |
[30:54] | This is your side This is my side | 这边是你的 这边是我的 |
[30:58] | I suggest that we build a little border | 我建议我们建个小分界墙 |
[31:03] | So don’t come over and invade my personal space | 所以你别越界侵占我的私人空间 |
[31:19] | Are you going to sleep with all your clothes on? | 你要穿着所有衣服睡觉吗 |
[31:22] | Yes | 是啊 |
[31:26] | Okay | 好吧 |
[31:34] | What do you want for breakfast tomorrow? | 你明天早餐想吃什么 |
[31:40] | I won’t be eating breakfast here | 我不会在这里吃早餐的 |
[31:45] | Eggs and bacon? Great | 鸡蛋和培根怎么样 挺好 |
[31:52] | You are the biggest cliché I’ve met | 你是我见过的 |
[31:56] | Ever! | 最套路的人 |
[32:01] | I was never validated as a child | 小时候 我从来没受到过认可 |
[32:05] | Mom never came to graduation Dad never complimented my drawings | 妈妈从来没参加过我的毕业典礼 爸爸从来没表扬过我的画 |
[32:12] | Okay | 好吧 |
[32:18] | But you like me for it | 但你倒是为此喜欢我 |
[32:22] | No, I don’t | 不 我不喜欢你 |
[32:23] | Yes, you do You like me | 是的 你喜欢 你喜欢我 |
[32:40] | What is it? Is there someone you have to beat up? | 什么啊 还要去打人吗 |
[32:46] | It’s a message from Eskild | 是艾斯科尔德的信息 |
[32:50] | He doesn’t want to stay up wait you and wonders when you’re home | 他不想熬夜继续等你了 想问你什么时候回家 |
[32:58] | I’ll answer: Noora is so keen on me | 我要回他 娜拉太喜欢我了 |
[33:06] | That she failed to get away | 所以她走不了了 |
[33:10] | Excuse me? No! You’re not writing that! | 什么 不行 你不能那么回 |
[33:13] | Excuse me, you’re on my side now! | 不好意思 你现在跑到我这边来了 |
[33:16] | – Can you please get over on your side? – Can I? | -能不能请你回到你那边去 -我能吗 |
[33:21] | That’s your side of the bed | 那边才是你的 |
[33:24] | And this is my side of the bed | 这边是我的 |
[33:38] | So we’re going to let the cellphone and pillows be | 所以我们就让手机和枕头这样吧 |
[33:42] | Let go, let go, let go! | 松手 松手 松手 |
[33:59] | Just write that I’m coming home tomorrow | 就回我明天回家 |
[34:18] | You like me | 你喜欢我 |
[34:26] | Goodnight, Willhelm | 晚安 威尔赫姆 |
[34:34] | Goodnight, Noora | 晚安 娜拉 |