时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | William likes girls who are model thin | 但威廉喜欢身材像模特一样的姑娘 |
[00:05] | If it’s true that Williams dating someone, I’m sure she’s super skinny | 如果威廉真的在和哪个姑娘约会 那她一定很瘦 |
[00:11] | Gum? | 吃口香糖吗 |
[00:16] | What did you say to Vilde? | 你和薇尔德说什么了 |
[00:18] | She wanted to hook up with me, but I wasn’t interested | 她想勾搭我 但是我没兴趣 |
[00:24] | What the hell is going on here? | 这他妈是怎么了 |
[00:26] | – You like me – No I don’t | -你喜欢我 -不 我不喜欢 |
[00:28] | Yes you do You like me | 是的 你喜欢 你喜欢我 |
[00:31] | 羞耻 复活节特辑 | |
[00:55] | You said it was in Hemsedal! | 你明明说就在Hemsedal的 |
[00:56] | I said it was just outside of it | 我说的是在它附近 |
[00:59] | According to Google Maps it’s an hour and a half away | 根据谷歌地图来看 需要走一个半小时的路程 |
[01:01] | That’s not just outside of it | 那可不是在附近 |
[01:03] | It’s shorter from Oslo to Hemsedal | 比从奥斯陆到那近多了 |
[01:05] | Are you kidding me? What are we going to find here? | 你逗我呢 我们在这要怎么找 |
[01:07] | It’s in the middle of nowhere | 这鬼地方前不着村后不着店的 |
[01:11] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[01:44] | Hi | 你好 |
[01:50] | I’ve made the cabin ready for you | 我已经为你们准备好小屋了 |
[01:54] | Eh, okay Ready how? | 准备的如何 |
[02:00] | The only thing is that The electricity is a bit unstable | 只是电路有点不稳定 |
[02:09] | Just be careful | 你们小心点 |
[02:15] | So you help grandmother with the cabin? | 所以是你帮祖母准备的小木屋 |
[02:23] | Yes | 是的 |
[02:31] | Okay | 好吧 |
[02:35] | Bye | 再见 |
[02:49] | My name is Kasper | 我叫卡斯伯 |
[02:55] | Okay | 好 |
[03:10] | What a creepy guy! | 这家伙真是个怪胎 |
[03:14] | It’s good that he helps grandma with the cabin | 他挺好的 还帮着祖母准备小木屋 |
[03:17] | – But he’s a bit weird | 但我还是觉得他有点怪 |
[03:19] | Just because people are different outside of Ring 3 | 这儿的人就是和我们那边的不一样 |
[03:22] | doesn’t mean he’s creepy | 但并不意味着他就是个怪胎 |
[03:44] | So he said: “Vilde, you are really sweet, but I have to stop you “ | 他说薇尔德你真可爱 但我们不能这么做 |
[03:49] | So I said: “Is it because you like someone else?” | 我问他你是不是喜欢别人 |
[03:52] | And he said: “It’s because I’m not interested “ | 他回答”因为我对你没兴趣” |
[03:56] | I don’t understand it He’s hot and then he’s cold Then hot, then cold | 我不明白 他对我忽冷忽热的 |
[04:02] | We should’ve been in Hemsedal now | 既然我们现在在Hemsedal |
[04:04] | So you could’ve gotten a rebound hook up | 你不如就在这附近勾搭一个 |
[04:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:10] | It looks similar to that Kasper who we met | 这东西长得好像那个卡斯伯 |
[04:14] | Maybe Kasper’s up for a rebound hook up | 可能卡斯伯就等着被你勾搭呢 |
[04:16] | Maybe there’s someone on Tinder | Tinder上也会有的 |
[04:18] | Nobody measures up to William anyway | 总之没人能比得上威廉 |
[04:25] | All are like 20 kilometers away Maybe there’s someone on Jodel? | 都离咱们太远了 或许Jodel上能找到 |
[04:36] | There’s nothing on Jodel I’m not kidding | Jodel上什么也没有 我开玩笑的 |
[04:40] | This is the first time I’ve experienced this | 我第一次经历这种事 |
[04:43] | We’ve lost contact with the world | 我们和外界失去了联系 |
[04:45] | I wrote: “Hi! Can anyone hear us? Is there no one out there?” | 我写了”有人能听到我说话吗 没人在外面吗” |
[04:52] | I wonder what William is thinking about now | 我想知道威廉此刻在想些什么 |
[04:55] | Do we really have to talk about guys the entire time? | 我们一定要这样一直讨论男人吗 |
[05:00] | What else can we do? There’s nothing to do here | 不然我们能干什么 本来在这也无事可做 |
[05:05] | We’re in a cabin! We have to play games, or something | 我们可是在小木屋里啊 可以玩点游戏什么的 |
[05:11] | Are there no games here, Chris? | 克里斯 你想玩什么 |
[05:13] | -TP? (Trivial Pursuit) -No, not TP | -棋盘问答 -别玩那个 |
[05:30] | Do you actually have to wear your hijab all the time? | 你真的要一直带着头巾吗 |
[05:35] | Why? Are you stressed out by it? | 怎么 让你觉得不自在了 |
[05:39] | No but, we’re just with girls here You’re not forced to wear it | 不是 我们都是女生 你不必非得戴着它 |
[05:46] | Vilde, no one is forcing me to wear it I wear it because I want to | 薇尔德 没人逼我 我就是想戴着头巾 |
[05:52] | Okay, I have something better than a game | 好吧 我找了比游戏更好玩的 |
[05:55] | – I have an Ouija board – What’s that? | -这有个占卜板 -那是什么 |
[05:59] | It’s fucking fun You can ask spirits questions and they’ll answer you | 这个特别好玩 你可以问神灵问题然后他们就会回答你 |
[06:05] | For example, what is William thinking of now? | 比如威廉正在想什么 |
[06:10] | Yes, we’ll play! | 好 我们玩吧 |
[06:13] | – I’m going to lie down – Why? | -我要睡了 -为什么 |
[06:17] | Are you superstitious, Sana? Night, Vilde | -你很迷信吗 -晚安 薇尔德 |
[06:25] | Okay, let’s play! | 我们来玩吧 |
[06:31] | Dear spirit who’s here now, does Jonas still have feelings for me? | 尊敬的神灵大人 请告诉我约纳斯是否还喜欢我 |
[06:47] | Nothing’s happening | 没反应 |
[06:59] | – Are you doing this, Chris? – I swear it’s not me | -你做什么了吗 克里斯 -我发誓什么也没做 |
[07:15] | Fuck I knew it This really sucks | 妈的 我就知道 这太糟糕了 |
[07:19] | Why does it suck? | 为什么糟糕 |
[07:20] | We can’t be friends if he still has feelings for me | 如果他还喜欢我 我们就不能当朋友了 |
[07:24] | You should have seen him at William’s party | 在威廉的派对上你应该见到了 |
[07:26] | – He was so jealous – Okay, but now it’s my turn | -他超嫉妒的 -是的 但该轮到我了 |
[07:32] | Dear spirit, what’s William thinking of right now? | 尊敬的神灵大人 请告诉我威廉现在想什么 |
[08:36] | Someone here? But who? | 他想的人在这 但是谁呢 |
[08:39] | No, now it’s my turn Vilde | 该轮到我了 薇尔德 |
[08:42] | – Can you ask who? – Eh, no | -你能问问是谁吗 -不能 |
[08:45] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[08:46] | Because I’m not curious what William’s thinking | 因为我并不想知道他在想谁 |
[08:48] | about I want to know something else | 我想问问别的人 |
[08:54] | Dear spirit, why didn’t Sana want to play with the Ouija board? | 尊敬的神灵大人 请告诉我为什么萨那不玩占卜板 |
[09:37] | – Psychic – I knew it! | -通灵师 -我就知道 |
[09:41] | I knew there was something strange about her | 我知道有关她的一些奇怪的事 |
[09:45] | For example, that she wears her hijab all the time | 比如 她一直戴着面纱 |
[09:50] | What does that have to do with it? | 戴那个有什么用吗 |
[09:53] | That’s really mysterious | 真的太神秘了 |
[09:56] | Your turn, Chris | 该你了 克里斯 |
[09:59] | Can you ask who William’s thinking of? | 你能问问威廉想的是谁吗 |
[10:01] | No, I’m not gonna ask about your man | 我才不要问你男人的事呢 |
[10:03] | I’m gonna ask about my man, okay? | 我要问有关我男人的事 |
[10:07] | Spirit, let’s talk about Isak | 神灵啊 请告诉我关于伊萨克的事吧 |
[10:11] | Why is he even together with Sara? | 为什么他要和萨拉在一起 |
[11:00] | Hom? | 什么意思 |
[11:17] | Gay? | 同性恋 |
[11:20] | These spirits are smoking crack What’s going on? | 发生了什么 是神灵嗑药了么 |
[11:25] | Let’s take a break now | 我们休息一会吧 |
[11:27] | No, now it’s my turn and I want to ask who William’s thinking of | 不行 该到我了 我想知道威廉在想谁 |
[11:32] | – We can just take a break – No! I’ve waited all round | -我们就休息一会 -那怎么行 我都等了一轮啦 |
[11:38] | We can take a break after I’ve asked my question | 等我问完就休息 |
[11:43] | I don’t think the spirit is very serious if it says Isak is gay | 如果神灵说伊萨克是同性恋 那我觉得这个不准 |
[12:02] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[12:06] | Okay, who’s fucking around now? | 到底是谁他妈的在这搞事情 |
[12:11] | – Is it you? – No, what’s up? | -你吗 -当然不是 怎么啦 |
[12:16] | Someone has replied on Jodel, and it says: | 有个人在Jodel上答复 |
[12:19] | “Does Jonas still have feelings for me?” | 约纳斯还喜欢我么 |
[12:25] | “What is William thinking of right now?” | 威廉现在在想什么 |
[12:29] | “Why is Sana not playing with the Ouija board?” | 为什么萨那不玩占卜板 |
[12:33] | Are you joking? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[12:36] | 2016 Spirits are on Jodel | 现在的神灵也用Jodel |
[12:40] | From “very close” | 来自“你附近的人” |
[12:51] | – Is it you? – No, I promise! | -是你吗 -不是 我发誓 |
[12:57] | You had your phone just now | 你刚刚用手机了 |
[12:59] | You’re the only one who could’ve done it | 你是唯一一个可以做这件事的人 |
[13:01] | – It wasn’t me! – Show your phone | -绝对不是我 -那把你手机拿来看看 |
[13:04] | Why should I show my phone? | 凭什么给你们看我手机 |
[13:06] | To see if it was you I’m telling you it wasn’t me! | -证明不是你做的 -我说过不是我 |
[13:11] | Why are you so scared to show your phone? | 那你为什么不敢把手机拿出来 |
[13:15] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:22] | It was like a light went on for me | 就好像是有一道光照向了我 |
[13:26] | William is now a Russ | 威廉快毕业了 |
[13:28] | And once someone’s a Russ, they don’t want a girlfriend | 但凡是要毕业的人 都不想交女朋友 |
[13:33] | Everyone knows that | 大家都知道的 |
[13:34] | So even if he has a lot of feelings for me, I can’t fulfill them | 所以就算他对我有意思 我们也不可能了 |
[13:40] | Because he knows it’s better to reject me | 所以他觉得与其日后让我伤心 |
[13:43] | now than to hurt me during Russetiden | 不如一开始就拒绝我 |
[13:46] | I’m not saying he has feelings for me, but when the spirit said | 我没说他对我有意思 但神灵说 |
[13:51] | He thought of someone here, I thought it was noteworthy | 他思念的人就在这里时 我觉得那显然就在指我 |
[13:59] | – Vilde, do you want bread? – No, thanks | -薇尔德 你要面包吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[14:05] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[14:07] | Because I’m allergic to gluten | 因为我对谷蛋白过敏 |
[14:12] | You don’t have a gluten allergy | 你没有谷蛋白过敏症 |
[14:14] | Yes, I do I have all the symptoms Which ones? | -真的 所有的谷蛋白过敏症状我都有 -哪一个 |
[14:19] | Skin problems, hair loss, acne, and itchiness | 皮肤问题 脱发 痤疮 发痒 |
[14:23] | I’m tired and weak all the time | 我总是很累很虚弱 |
[14:26] | It still doesn’t work? | 还没电吗 |
[14:30] | I sent my grandma a message asking for Kasper’s number | 我已经给祖母发信息问卡斯伯的号码了 |
[14:37] | Maybe it was Kasper who replied to us on Jodel at night? | 昨晚在Jodel上回复的可能是卡斯伯 |
[14:42] | What reply on Jodel? | 他回复了什么 |
[14:43] | Someone on Jodel wrote everything we said | 有人在Jodel上发表了我们说过的每一句话 |
[14:55] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[15:00] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:02] | A message from my grandma | 祖母发来的信息 |
[15:06] | “Kasper who? There’s no guy helping me with the cabin “ | 谁是卡斯伯 没有人帮我准备过小屋啊 |
[15:34] | – Should I write “who are you” on Jodel? -Yeah, do it | -我是不是该在Jodel上问问“你是谁” -嗯 问吧 |
[15:42] | You’re not going to get any answers | 你不会收到任何答复 |
[15:55] | Sana? | 萨那 |
[16:00] | Can I ask you if you’re psychic? | 我能问问你是不是通灵师吗 |
[16:08] | Why would you ask that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[16:17] | – I was just wondering – There’s no bus before tomorrow | -只是好奇 -明天前都没有车 |
[16:22] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[16:24] | Hello people, can we relax a little? | 小伙伴们 我们可以放轻松些吗 |
[16:29] | You don’t seriously think Kasper is out to get us? | 你们不会真的以为卡斯伯在外面吧 |
[16:39] | Say that’s the case, what is he going to do? We’re with five, he’s by himself | 就算真的在 他能做些什么呢 我们有五个人 他只有自己 |
[16:46] | And he’s really small, too | 况且他真的很小只 |
[16:54] | We’re stuck here anyway Let’s at least have a good mood here | 不管怎样我们都已经困在这儿了 开心点儿吧 |
[17:00] | If you clean up a little here, we can go and make some food | 如果你们能稍微收拾一下 我们可以做些吃的 |
[17:07] | -Vilde, are you coming? -Why? | -薇尔德 你来吗 -为什么 |
[17:12] | Because we’re in a cabin Everyone has to help | 因为同住一屋 我们应该互相帮助 |
[17:31] | Can you peel these and then slice them? | 你能把它们去皮切片吗 |
[17:44] | – What are we making? -Tortilla | -我们在做什么 -多提亚 |
[17:53] | -Do you need potatoes for tortilla? -Yes | -你要用马铃薯做多提亚吗 -对 |
[18:01] | -I’m actually not fond of potatoes -Why not? | -事实上 我并不喜欢马铃薯 -为什么 |
[18:09] | I just don’t like them And they’re really unhealthy | 就是不喜欢 而且它们很不健康 |
[18:18] | No Vilde, potatoes aren’t unhealty Your body needs potatoes | 不 薇尔德 马铃薯没有不健康 你的身体需要马铃薯 |
[18:26] | Do you know what’s so good about potatoes? | 你知道吃马铃薯的益处吗 |
[18:33] | Potatoes have a lot of starch That’s really good for you | 马铃薯富含淀粉 这对你的身体真的很好 |
[18:39] | Because you said you’re tired and weak all the time | 因为你说你常常感觉疲惫虚弱 |
[18:46] | -And then there’s Vitamin C -That’s good for a cold | -然后它还含有维生素C -对感冒有好处 |
[18:54] | Vitamic C is like an antioxidant | 维生素C就好像抗氧化剂一样 |
[18:59] | To get rid of potentially dangerous chemicals | 可以过滤潜在的危险化学物质 |
[19:05] | -Those chemicals aren’t good -It can actually cause cancer | -那些不好的化学物质 -事实上 它们是致癌物 |
[19:13] | And old skin, Vilde | 还有皮肤老化 薇尔德 |
[19:18] | Completely true But vitamin C fixes that, isn’t that cool? | 这都是真的 但维生素C可以修复皮肤 是不是很酷 |
[19:24] | Yeah | 嗯 |
[19:27] | So then we’ll have eggs | 所以我还要用到鸡蛋 |
[19:31] | Eggs are full of protein | 鸡蛋有丰富的蛋白质 |
[19:33] | If you want to be strong when you do sit ups | 当你想通过仰卧起坐让自己变得强壮时 |
[19:38] | And if you want to have abs, you need protein | 或者你想练出腹肌时 你会需要蛋白质 |
[19:43] | Eggs pretty much have all eight amino acids | 鸡蛋中包含了几乎八种氨基酸 |
[19:49] | You need if you want to have a toned body | 如果想拥有健美的身材 你就会需要它 |
[20:00] | Did you know that eggs increase your metabolism, too? | 你知道吗 鸡蛋还能加速新陈代谢 |
[20:07] | No | 不知道 |
[20:19] | How do you know so much about food? | 你是怎么知道这么多关于食物的知识 |
[20:33] | -Has anyone done a self defense course? -Just cooking courses | -有人上过自我防卫课吗 -只去过烹饪课 |
[20:38] | -I’m not going to be able to fall asleep -If we sleep tonight | -我想我是睡不着了 -如果今晚我们睡着了 |
[20:43] | So girls Whatever happens, we can’t split up | 所以无论今晚发生什么 我们都不要分开 |
[20:48] | That always happens in horror movies, and then they die | 恐怖电影常有这种桥段 分开必死 |
[20:51] | -I don’t understand what he wants -He wants to have sex | -我无法理解他要干什么 -他想要睡了我们 |
[20:55] | That’s the only thing men want | 那是男人唯一想要的东西 |
[20:57] | -You want that too -Yes, but not with him here and now | -也是你想要的 -是 但我现在不想在这睡他 |
[21:01] | We won’t talk about guys now | 我们别再讨论他们了 |
[21:03] | Perhaps another time But I don’t have time for that | 或许改天吧 我现在没时间讨论这个 |
[21:06] | What should we do? We just have to think a little | 接下来我们应该怎么办 先别胡思乱想啦 |
[21:11] | If your mom doesn’t answer soon, we have to call the police | 如果你妈妈不尽快回复 我们就不得不报警了 |
[21:15] | -She doesn’t answer -The police can’t do anything | -她还没回 -警察什么忙都帮不上 |
[21:21] | Of course they can! | 他们可以的 |
[21:24] | There’s a person stalking us That’s what the police are for | 有人在跟踪我们 这正是警察该管的事儿 |
[21:30] | Put your phone away | 放下你的手机 |
[21:36] | There’s something I have to tell you | 有件事儿我得告诉你们 |
[21:53] | But you can’t freak out | 但是你们不要被吓到 |
[21:55] | – I can’t be freaked out more than I already am | 我已经怕到不行了 |
[22:01] | -Vilde? -Yeah? | -薇尔德 -嗯 |
[22:05] | Remember when you asked me why I never take off my hijab? | 还记得你问过为什么我从不摘下我的头巾吗 |
[22:08] | Yes | 记得 |
[22:12] | The hijab makes sure I don’t know how to explain this | 头巾可以确保…我不知该怎么解释 |
[22:18] | But I wear it | 但我戴着它 |
[22:23] | So I can see things no one else can see | 我可以看到别人都看不见的 |
[22:33] | Are you psychic? | 你真的可以通灵吗 |
[22:40] | Call it what you want | 随便你怎么称呼 |
[22:43] | But ever since we got here | 自从我们到了这儿 |
[22:46] | I’ve seen images | 我就看见了 |
[22:50] | Of Kasper | 关于卡斯伯的影像 |
[22:57] | What kind of images? | 什么样的影像 |
[23:02] | -Images from another time -Fucking hell | -来自另外一个时空 -卧槽 |
[23:10] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[23:15] | I see him right now | 我现在就能看见他 |
[23:29] | He’s standing behind that door | 他正站在门后面 |
[23:35] | Fucking hell I’ll start crying soon | 卧槽我快要哭了 |
[23:41] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[23:46] | He wants to be seen | 他想被看见 |
[23:52] | -He says we have to see people like him -People who are a little different | -他说我们该见见像他一样的人 -有些不一样的人 |
[24:01] | That was really sick Look, I’m shaking | 这真的有点可怕 我在发抖 |
[24:13] | I can’t do this without you | 没有你们我做不到 |
[24:19] | You have to be with me | 你们要和我在一块儿 |
[24:25] | Be with you for what? | 和你在一起做什么 |
[24:31] | We have to see him That’s the only way we can make him disappear | 我们要去见见他 这是让他消失唯一的方法 |
[24:50] | You don’t have to be scared | 你们不必害怕 |
[24:55] | I’ll go in front | 我会走在前面 |
[24:58] | My hijab will protect us | 我的头巾会保护我们 |
[25:18] | Are you guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[26:01] | He’s standing back there! | 他就在后面 |
[26:04] | -Fucking hell! -Are you kidding me? | -卧槽 -你在逗我吗 |
[26:08] | Oh my god! | 我的天 |
[26:10] | Fuck! | 操 |
[26:11] | That’s badly done | 这不是个好主意 |
[26:21] | I hate you! Fuck! | 我恨你 操 |
[26:25] | Dont cry | 别哭 |
[26:26] | I’m not crying! | 我没在哭 |
[26:28] | Yes you are! | 不 你在哭 |
[26:30] | “I’m shaking I’m shaking “ | 我在发抖我在发抖 |
[26:33] | What about you? | 你怎么样 |
[26:36] | You went We have to accept death | 你说我们必死无疑了 |
[26:39] | You should’ve seen your face when Sana said she was psychic because of hijab | 萨那说她戴头巾能通灵的时 你该看看你的表情 |
[26:44] | It wasn’t that weird that I believed it | 其实也不奇怪 我都相信了 |
[26:49] | You know that it’s just an ordinary scarf? | 它仅仅就是一条普通的头巾 你知道吗 |
[26:54] | But then what’s the deal with Kasper? | 那卡斯伯又是怎么回事 |
[26:56] | Kasper’s just a guy from the electrician who helps my grandma with the cabin | 卡斯伯只是个帮我祖母修理木屋的电工 |
[27:02] | -Are you joking? -Why do you think he was outside when the power came on? | -你在开玩笑吗 -不然来电时他干嘛在外面 |
[27:08] | -Fucking hell, oh my god -Everything was bullshit? | -卧槽 我的天 -所以一切都是扯淡 |
[27:12] | Yeah! Sana told me it was her who fucked with us on Jodel yesterday | 对啊 昨天萨那告诉我是她在Jodel上耍我们 |
[27:17] | -Was that you? -Yeah! | -是你吗 -对 |
[27:20] | We decided to continue fucking with you, because it was so much fun! | 我们就决定继续整你们 因为实在太好玩了 |
[27:26] | It worked good as hell! | 计划实施的太完美了 |
[27:30] | You’re really sick! You can’t do this to people! | 你们真的太变态了 不能这么对我们 |
[27:36] | Don’t take it so seriously | 别太当真啦 |
[27:38] | But what about the Ouija board? | 但是占卜板是怎么回事 |
[27:39] | Was it real that William was thinking of me? | 难道真的是威廉在想我吗 |
[27:44] | Vilde, it also said Sana was psychic and Isak was gay | 薇尔德 它还说了萨那是通灵师 伊萨克是基佬 |
[27:49] | So don’t take it seriously | 所以别太当真啦 |
[27:53] | But it also said Jonas still has feelings for me | 可它说了Jonas对我还有感觉 |
[27:56] | And I know that’s true! | 我知道这是真的 |
[27:59] | So it’s not completely false | 所以不能说它全是错的 |
[28:02] | And the Ouija board didn’t directly say Isak’s gay | 而且占卜板没有直说伊萨克是基佬 |
[28:11] | Are you still in shock? | 你还在为刚刚的事震惊吗 |
[28:12] | Best female actress goes to Sana! | 最佳女演员是萨那 |