时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | He’s the most unsympathetic, selfish person I’ve ever met | 他是我见过的最无情又自私的人 |
[00:08] | I would never touch him | 我绝不会和他有半点接触 |
[00:11] | And you shouldn’t either | 你也不要和他来往 |
[00:13] | You like me | 你喜欢我 |
[00:19] | You should’ve seen him at William’s party, he was so jealous | 你真应该看看他在威廉的派对上的样子 他醋罐子都打翻了 |
[00:28] | S02E05 | 羞耻 |
[00:34] | Oh my god, look at this | 我的天 看看这个 |
[00:39] | Looks good? You think it looks good? It’s hideous | 看起来不错吗 你觉得这好看 这丑爆了好吗 |
[00:42] | Can you picture a girl in this? | 想象一下女生穿这个的画面 |
[00:44] | Yeah, maybe in Syria But like, in Norway? No | 是啊 也许在叙利亚会有人这么穿 但是在挪威绝不可能 |
[00:48] | Hey welcome back, Noora | 欢迎回来 娜拉 |
[00:53] | I didn’t know you were coming back this afternoon | 没想到你今天下午就回来了 |
[00:57] | This is Lito | 这是利托 |
[01:02] | My name is Lito | 我叫利托 |
[01:04] | We just find some of your clothes to see if there’s anyhting you don’t need | 我们刚才就是看看你是不是有些不穿的衣服 |
[01:11] | Like this, for example? | 比如说这个 |
[01:14] | Eskild, what are you doing? You can’t take my clothes without asking me first | 艾斯科德 你在干嘛 你不能未经我允许就擅自拿我的衣服 |
[01:20] | Oh I’m sorry, are we imposing? | 噢 不好意思 我们是不是太过分了 |
[01:22] | No, no Don’t be silly She never uses clothes like this | 不 不 别傻了 她从来没穿过这样的衣服 |
[01:27] | Yeah, we’re just going through your clothes as I said because | 对 就像我说的 我们就只是看看你的衣服 因为 |
[01:31] | As you know there’s a big crisis in Syria right now | 目前叙利亚正在发生恐怖犯罪事件 |
[01:35] | There’s a lot of Syrian refugees that need your help | 有很多叙利亚的难民需要你伸出援手 |
[01:42] | So I was just thinking you could donate some | 所以我觉得你可以捐出一些不用的衣服 |
[01:48] | Okay | 好吧 |
[01:50] | Yes, I guess But maybe just not that top | 我可以捐啊 但是不捐那件上衣 |
[01:54] | Because it has meaning to me so | 因为它对于我来说有特殊的意义 |
[02:02] | – What meaning? – It’s from when I lived in Madrid | -什么意义 -这是我从马德里带过来的 |
[02:11] | Isn’t he handsome? I think he’s gay | 他看起来不错吧 我觉得他是个同性恋 |
[02:15] | Eskild, what are you doing? | 艾斯科德 你在干嘛 你不能只是为了试探他 |
[02:18] | You can’t just give away my clothes | 就这么把我的衣服 |
[02:21] | To a Syrian refugee just to check him out | 都捐给一个叙利亚的难民 |
[02:25] | He’s not a Syrian refugee He studies in Norway | 他才不是叙利亚难民呢 他在挪威读书 |
[02:28] | His father is the Turkish ambassador | 他父亲是土耳其的大使 |
[02:33] | Lito has taken leave from university To help the refugees full time | 利托休学就是为了来帮助叙利亚难民 |
[02:44] | Sexy? | 是不是很性感 |
[02:46] | Sexy? There’s nothing sexy about the refugee crisis It’s incredibly serious | 性感难民危机是很严肃的事情 一点都不性感 |
[02:51] | It’s incredibly serious and you say stuff like | 既然这是一件严肃的事情 你还和我说什么 |
[02:53] | “Oh no, not that top It has meaning to me “ | “噢不 这件上衣对我来说意义重大” |
[02:57] | See, here she comes A saint! | 看呐 她又成了圣人咯 |
[03:00] | Little princess here is rising Very good! | 我们的小公主真是茁壮成长呢 |
[03:03] | Tennis racket, we have a CD player, Rubik’s cube hoodies and sweatpants | 我们有网球拍 CD播放器 还有魔方和好多帽衫和运动裤 |
[03:10] | – Don’t know if it’s clean – Thanks so much, Linn | -不知道有没有洗过 -谢谢你啦 琳 |
[03:15] | You know what Noora, you’re actually a bit stingy | 娜拉 你知道吗 你这样显得有点小气 |
[03:19] | There are many people who need it so much more than you | 这个世界上还有很多人比你更需要这些东西 |
[03:25] | I’m not stingy I care a lot aobut the refugee crisis | 我才不是小气 我很关心难民危机的 |
[03:30] | You can’t just come into my room and- | 只是你不能就这么进我的房间然后 |
[03:36] | Is everything good? | 没事吧 |
[03:39] | Yes | 没事 |
[03:40] | – Yeah it’s all good – Everything’s fine | -嗯 一切都好 -对 没事的 |
[03:45] | Yeah, it’s okay It’s just like She loves this top, so | 没什么事 只是她很喜欢这件上衣 所以 |
[03:53] | Yeah but I mean, we got a lot of clothes and stuff, don’t we? | 对 但是我们已经有了很多衣服和其他物资了 对吧 |
[03:59] | If I take this and this, you can take the rest | 我拿这个和那个 你拿剩下的那些 |
[04:05] | I’ll take this top here, Noora You don’t need it | 我把这件上衣拿走了哈 娜拉 你也用不到 |
[04:10] | – Excuse me? – Noora, don’t be so stingy | -你在逗我吗 -娜拉 别这么小气嘛 |
[04:34] | I love dresses with pockets | 我喜欢带口袋的裙子 |
[04:36] | It looks hot | 看上去很性感 |
[04:39] | It starts to sing when you have your cellphone in it | 你把手机放进去的时候它就会大放异彩 |
[04:43] | But this is ugly | 但这件太丑了 |
[04:45] | No, nothing is ugly But it’s a little | 不 不丑 就是有点 |
[04:52] | Bye bye | 拜拜 |
[04:57] | That one was nice I don’t wear it I can’t go in white | 这件看起来不错 不过我不常穿 我穿不了白色的衣服 |
[05:01] | I’ll get make-up on it and I’ll spill while eating | 我会把妆蹭到上面 吃饭的时候也容易溅到衣服上 |
[05:06] | You should wear it | 你穿吧 |
[05:10] | Do you want it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[05:13] | – No, we have to give stuff away – Yeah, you need it more than me | -不了 我们是要捐东西的 -对呀 你比我更需要它 |
[05:16] | – We have to show that we care – I care! | -我们要表现出对这件事情的关心 -我是很关心呀 |
[05:21] | You know Eskild He said that I don’t care | 我知道艾斯科德说我不关心 |
[05:29] | I do care about the refugee crisis It’s Eskild who doesn’t care | 我明明很关心难民危机的 是他自己才不关心 |
[05:37] | He’s just trying to get with that Lito guy | 他只顾着勾搭那个叫利托的小哥 |
[05:42] | He’s convinced that he’s gay Though he’s not | 他自欺欺人想要说服自己说利托是同性恋 但其实不是 |
[05:50] | I don’t understand | 我就不明白了 |
[05:52] | why people who are gay just assume everyone else is gay too | 为什么他是同性恋就非得把所有人都想成是同性恋呢 |
[05:58] | What’s the deal with that? | 这是什么脑回路 |
[06:01] | Did you happen to hear that it’s over between Isak and Sara? | 你有没有听说伊萨克和莎拉分手了 |
[06:07] | No | 没有 |
[06:10] | I think she who broke up with him | 我觉得是莎拉提的分手 |
[06:17] | Oh! | 噢 |
[06:19] | This is from Jonas | 这件是约纳斯的 |
[06:23] | I have to give it back to him, right? It’s not that nice, so | 我要把它还回去 对吧 虽然也不是什么好东西 |
[06:30] | Have you talked to Jonas since we’ve come home? | 自从我们回家之后你还有和约纳斯联系过吗 |
[06:36] | Eh, no I’ve tried but I feel like he’s trying to ignore me | 呃 没有 我尝试过联系他 但是我总觉得他在躲着我 |
[06:45] | I think he’s a little embarrassed about what happened at William’s party | 我觉得他对在威廉的派对上发生的事情还觉得有些尴尬 |
[06:54] | But if he still has feelings for me, we have to be able to talk about it | 但如果他还对我有感觉的话 我们必须得好好谈一谈了 |
[07:00] | I want us to be friends I don’t want it to get in the way | 我还想和他做好朋友呢 不想让这件事阻碍了我们 |
[07:05] | I think it’s important that you guys talk to each other | 我觉得你们俩有必要好好谈一谈 |
[07:11] | Yeah I will He can’t ignore me when school starts again | 对啊 我会的 一旦开学了 他就不能继续躲着我了 |
[07:19] | How’s it going with you and William? | 你和威廉怎么样啦 |
[07:25] | There is no me and William | 什么叫 “你和威廉” |
[07:29] | No, I know I was only joking | 别这样嘛 开个玩笑而已 |
[07:34] | I know that Vilde would have a breakdown if she knew | 要是薇尔德知道了肯定又要大呼小叫了 |
[07:41] | I’ve never seen someone so obsessed with another person Have you? | 我从来没见过一个人能对另一个人这么着迷 你见过吗 |
[07:48] | No | 没 |
[07:54] | You don’t think she’s going to pay to hook up, right? | 你猜她不会花钱去啪啪啪吧 |
[08:00] | What hook up? | 什么啪啪啪 |
[08:03] | Didn’t you see the Penetrator stuff? They’re having a fundraiser didn’t see it? | 你没听说入侵者的事吗 他们在做筹款你没看到吗 |
[08:10] | No? | 没有呀 |
[08:11] | Are you kidding me? Okay, I have to show you | 真的假的 好吧 我给你看看 |
[08:14] | It’s really sick | 真够变态的 |
[08:23] | During Easter they trashed a cabin in Trysil | 复活节的时候 他们把特吕希尔镇上的一个屋子给毁了 |
[08:29] | They got a bill of 300 fucking thousand Kroner | 被罚了三十万克朗 |
[08:34] | It’s so sick | 太可怕了 |
[08:35] | So now they’re having a fundraiser | 所以他们现在要弄一个筹款 |
[08:39] | Look: Help the Penetrators | 喏 帮帮入侵者 |
[08:44] | They’re selling sweaters and there’s an auction to hook up with someone | 他们在卖毛衣 还有个拍卖啪啪啪的活动 |
[08:49] | Hooking up with William starts at 1000 Kroner So sick! | 和威廉啪啪啪居然要一千克朗起拍 太变态了 |
[08:53] | They will have a charity party on Friday | 周五他们还会有一个慈善派对 |
[09:01] | Hello, this is prostitution | 这就是卖淫好吗 |
[09:07] | It wouldn’t suprise me if Vilde ends up paying to hook up with William | 如果薇尔德花钱去和威廉啪啪啪我也不会觉得奇怪的 |
[09:53] | Hi | 嗨 |
[09:57] | Willhelm! | 威尔荷姆 |
[10:00] | Fucking hell, it’s lovely to see you | 妈的 见到你真是太好了 |
[10:05] | – Did you miss me? – No! | – 你有没有想我 – 没有 |
[10:08] | – Not even a little bit? – I didn’t | – 一点也没有 – 没有 |
[10:13] | Did you have a good Easter? | 复活节过得怎么样 |
[10:16] | Yeah Did you? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[10:20] | Good, yeah Just a little wild | 不错 就是有点太疯狂了 |
[10:25] | I saw your event on Facebook Charming stuff | 我在脸书上热搜上看到了你的事 |
[10:30] | – You have to come – No! | – 你必须得来 – 我不去 |
[10:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:35] | Because it’s the dumbest thing I’ve seen in my entire life | 因为这是我见过的最无聊的事 |
[10:40] | Hook up auction? Seriously? | 援交拍卖 认真的吗 |
[10:46] | You know it’s actually illegal? It’s prostitution | 你知道这根本是违法的吗 这是卖淫 |
[10:54] | Are you jealous? | 你是在嫉妒吗 |
[10:58] | No | 我没有 |
[10:59] | Because I’ll hook up with someone else? | 因为我和别人勾搭 |
[11:01] | That’s why you’re being so grumpy | 这是为什么你变的这么暴躁 |
[11:04] | I’m not grumpy And I’m definitely not jealous | 我没有暴躁 我也一点都不嫉妒 |
[11:10] | I just think the entire event is horrible | 我只是觉得这个活动很糟糕 |
[11:15] | Europe is in a state of emergency Twelve million Syrians are fleeing | 欧洲形势紧急 一千二百万叙利亚人正在逃离战乱 |
[11:24] | People are dying of hunger | 人们正在因为饥饿而死去 |
[11:28] | – What does it have to do with this? – It has everything to do with this! | – 这两件事有什么关系吗 – 所有事情都和难民有关系 |
[11:33] | You guys trashed a cabin for 300 thousand! | 就在这个世界在遭受痛苦的时候 |
[11:38] | While the world is starving | 你们却为了30万去毁坏一间屋子 |
[11:54] | Imagine how much people are willing to spend to hook up | 想象一下多少人愿意为了援交花钱 |
[11:58] | How high will they go? Ten thousand Kroner to hook up with someone? No! | 他们愿意出多高的价钱 花一万克朗和一个人勾搭 不行 |
[12:05] | – Think of William It’s sick! – Those people are stupid | – 想想威廉 真是太帅了 – 这些人简直太蠢了 |
[12:09] | They’ll fail to raise it all on Friday anyway | 反正周五他们就再也办不起来了 |
[12:14] | There’s the hooking up, the sweaters, partying on their bus with them | 这里是联谊的人 运动衫 和他们在巴士上的聚会 |
[12:20] | They make a lot of effort They care about both- | 他们做出了很大努力 他们关心 |
[12:28] | – Hello! – Hi! | – 你们好 – 嗨 |
[12:34] | I brought lunch for you as well | 我也给你带了午饭 |
[12:39] | Oh, yeah | 哦 谢谢 |
[12:43] | – Will you ask Noora, Vilde? – Yeah! | – 你能问下娜拉吗 薇尔德 – 当然 |
[12:46] | We were talking about helping the Penetrator-boys | 出于我们的共同责任 |
[12:48] | out of solidarity | 我们正在谈论如何帮助那些入侵者男孩们 |
[12:51] | We can use some of the money from our bus budget for their bus | 我们可以从我们巴士的预算里拿出钱给他们的巴士 |
[12:57] | But it’s a bit boring to just donate money | 但是只捐钱有点无聊 |
[13:00] | So we discussed participating in the hook up auction It’s for a good cause | 所以我们在讨论要不要加入援交拍卖会 只是为了做好事 |
[13:07] | Vilde, what world do you live in? | 薇尔德 你生活的世界是什么样子的 |
[13:12] | You know that millions of refugees are starving? | 你知道成千上万的难民正在忍饥挨饿吗 |
[13:18] | And you think this is a good cause? | 你觉得这是做好事吗 |
[13:21] | You think that we should give money to a bunch of asshole kids? | 你觉得我们应该给一帮熊孩子捐钱吗 |
[13:27] | Guys who just got themselves drunk and trashed an entire cabin? | 那些人喝的烂醉 然后毁掉一整间房子 |
[13:34] | You don’t always need to be so uptight Try to have a little humor | 你不需要总是这么愤怒 试着幽默点 |
[13:40] | It’s a social event that gets the entire school together It’s not just for fun | 整个学校都在一起参加这个活动 这不仅仅是为了好玩的 |
[13:45] | It helps the refugees more than when we sit at home and be sad for them | 比起坐在家里为难民伤心 这个活动能够更多地帮助他们 |
[13:50] | If you used half of the energy you use to think about William | 如果你用你考虑威廉事情的一半脑筋 |
[13:57] | To think of refugees instead, it might have helped a little bit | 来考虑一下难民 可能还会有点帮助 |
[14:08] | – So no hook up auction then? – No, Vilde | – 所以你不参加联谊拍卖会 – 不去 薇尔德 |
[14:13] | – What about the party? – Of course we’re going to the party | – 那聚会呢 – 我们当然要去 |
[14:18] | – Are you guys serious now? – Come on, Noora! | – 你们是认真的吗 – 拜托 娜拉 |
[14:23] | If even Sana thinks it’s fun! | 连萨那都觉得这个有意思 |
[14:26] | She knows a litte bit more about being a refugee than you | 对于难民的事她知道的可比你多点 |
[14:32] | Why do I know anything about being a refugee? | 为什么我知道关于难民的所有事情 |
[14:35] | I was born in Norway | 我生在挪威 |
[14:38] | Because you’re from another culture | 因为你的文化背景与我们不同 |
[14:42] | No I’m from the same culture as you | 不 我和你们的文化没什么不一样 |
[14:45] | You’re a muslim | 你是一个穆斯林 |
[14:48] | Eh, yeah? | 呃 什么 |
[14:50] | Muslim is another culture | 穆斯林是另一种文化 |
[14:54] | Islam is a religion, Einstein | 伊斯兰教是一个宗教 爱因斯坦 |
[14:59] | What’s up today? Is it the pick-on-Vilde day? | 今天怎么了 是批斗薇尔德日吗 |
[15:03] | Why are you all ganging up on me? | 你们为什么都要反驳我 |
[15:06] | Have you thought about how much of my soul I put into this project? | 你想过我为这个项目做了多少吗 |
[15:12] | It’s not to be popular, but to be with you guys [20%] | 我不是为了变得受欢迎 我是为了和你们在一起 |
[15:17] | It’s you I love | 我爱的是你们 |
[15:22] | Can you not try to give back a little? I’m giving you everything Everything! | 你们能不能不要恩将仇报 我把我的所有都给了你们 所有 |
[15:31] | Yeah alright! | 好吧 |
[15:33] | We’re going to the party Okay! | 我们会去派对的行吗 |
[15:39] | And the hook up auction? | 那拍卖会呢 |
[15:42] | No, Vilde | 不行 薇尔德 |
[15:47] | Do you want to pay to hook up with William? | 你想花钱去勾搭威廉吗 |
[15:54] | Yes | 对 |
[15:57] | You know it’s illegal? It’s prostitution | 你知道这是违法吗 这是卖淫 |
[16:05] | Not if there’s no sex | 如果没扯上性的话就不是 |
[16:07] | It’s hooking up Sex doesn’t fall under hooking up | 这只是勾搭 性不算勾搭的范围 |
[16:13] | Everyone knows that | 我们都知道 |
[16:17] | Og jeg hooket med noen i helgen, da vet dere at jeg ikke har hatt sex. | 上周末我只是和人亲热 并没有跟人睡 |
[16:24] | Jeg bare hooket. | 只是亲热了一下而已 |
[16:26] | Jaja, det var klinings | 对 你们只是亲吻了对方而已 |
[16:28] | -Klinings ikke sant -Ja | -只是亲吻了 -是的 |
[16:29] | Det er ikke noe mer enn det | 我们没干别的事 |
[16:30] | – Neinei – Du betaler fortsatt for | -当然没有 -可你还是和别人亲热了啊 |
[16:33] | Ja å hooke med noen | 是的 可我是为了给他们捐款啊 |
[16:36] | Det er litt det samme som hvis du kjøpe noe du har lyst på, det er ikke prostitusjon for det | 这就跟你买自己想要的东西差不多 并不算性交易 |
[16:38] | – Kjøpe noe du har lyst på? – Ja | – 买自己想要的东西 – 对 |
[16:41] | Du har lyst på sex, du kjøper det, men det er fortsatt prostitusjon | 你想做爱就去买 这还是性交易啊 |
[16:45] | Du kjøper ja men du har lyst på sex, men du har | 我是买了也想做爱 当然还可以跟他睡 |
[16:50] | jeg kunne godt ha sex men vi skal bare kline | 但我们只是亲热一下而已 |
[17:09] | You see that? They care about refugees | 你看到了吗 他们也关心难民 |
[17:13] | They’re not a bunch of assholes | 他们不是一帮混蛋 |
[17:22] | Hey, there’s Jonas! | 嘿 那是约纳斯 |
[17:25] | Yeah | 对 |
[17:27] | – There’s something I have to tell you – Yeah? | – 有件事我要告诉你 -什么 |
[17:34] | I had hoped Jonas would have told you himself | 我希望约纳斯已经告诉你了 |
[17:47] | Jonas is together with Isabel | 约纳斯和伊莎贝尔在一起了 |
[17:52] | They got together on Easter | 复活节那天 |
[18:11] | Perhapes I should’ve told you | 我好像不该告诉你 |
[18:14] | But I thought it would be best if you heard it from Jonas | 不过我认为还是约纳斯亲口告诉你比较好 |
[18:20] | But he never said it, so | 但他一直不说 所以 |
[18:33] | What are you thinking? | 你现在在想什么 |
[18:37] | I’m fine | 我很好 |
[18:45] | – Sure? – Yeah, yeah! | -真的吗 -是的 没错 |
[18:50] | Eva, you’re allowed to be upset | 伊娃 你可以生气的 |
[18:54] | He’s your ex-boyfriend | 他毕竟是你的前男友 |
[18:57] | I’m not upset I’m fine, really | 我没有生气 我很好 真的 |
[19:03] | I think it’s only good that he moved on We really are just friends | 我觉得他能重新开始是件好事 我们真的只是朋友 |
[19:14] | It’s fine | 没事的 |
[19:22] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[19:24] | Yes, I’m totally sure | 没错 我非常肯定 |
[19:27] | Come, let’s party now | 来吧 我们去玩吧 |
[20:18] | I think he’s terribly in love with her | 我觉得他正疯狂的迷恋着她 |
[20:23] | They say you can see it in the way he looks at her | 他们说你可以从眼神中看出爱意 |
[20:30] | When he looks at her when she’s not looking at him | 当他注视着她而她却没有在看他的时候 |
[20:41] | He looks so He smiles at her in a certain way | 他看上去是如此的…他以某种方式对她微笑 |
[20:45] | Not really smiling, but you see something in his eyes | 也不是真的在笑 但是你可以从他的眼神中看出来 |
[20:51] | That he I don’t know | 他…我也不知道该怎么说 |
[21:01] | Do you think she’s prettier than me? | 你觉得她比我漂亮吗 |
[21:04] | Huh? | 什么 |
[21:07] | She is Much, much prettier than me | 她比我漂亮太多太多了 |
[21:11] | Eva, you have to stop now She’s not prettier than you | 伊娃 你得停止这种状态了 她没你漂亮 |
[21:15] | I just don’t understand why he didn’t say anything | 我只是不明白他为什么什么也没说 |
[21:20] | He just pretends like it’s nothing | 他就这样假装什么事也没有的样子 |
[21:22] | He has to say he has a girlfriend He has to introduce me | 他得告诉我他有女朋友了啊 他得把我介绍给她啊 |
[21:29] | They’re going to announce who won the hook up auction soon | 他们马上就要宣布是谁嬴得了援交拍卖了 |
[21:34] | Where did you see that? | 你在哪儿看到的 |
[21:37] | The girl who will make out with William has paid 3000 Kroner | 那个要和威廉上床的女生花了3000克朗呢 |
[21:51] | You know what? If he hadn’t thought of introducing us to each other | 你知道吗如果他从没想过要介绍我们俩认识的话 |
[21:57] | Then I’ll do it myself | 那我就自己来 |
[22:17] | – Hi! Isak! – What’s up? | -嗨 伊萨克 -怎么了 |
[22:26] | I’ve missed you | 我想你了 |
[22:31] | We never hang out anymore | 我们好长时间没有在一起玩了 |
[22:39] | You know what? You’re so sweet | 你知道吗 你人真好 |
[22:44] | Jonas has a girlfriend! Did you know? She’s a third year | 约纳斯有女朋友了 你知道吗 是个三年级的 |
[22:58] | I’ve really missed you It’s so good to see you | 我真的很想你 见到你真好 |
[23:06] | – No – What? | -别 -什么 |
[23:10] | We’ll just drop it | 到此为止吧 |
[23:16] | Don’t you want to make out with me? Huh? | 你不想和我亲热吗 啊 |
[23:19] | No, we’ll just drop it | 不 到此为止吧 |
[23:25] | Is it because you like guys? | 因为你喜欢男的 |
[23:37] | He doesn’t want to make out with me | 他不想和我亲热 |
[23:40] | We should go drink some water | 我们应该去喝点水 |
[23:44] | Who has won the hook up auction? | 谁赢得了这场拍卖 |
[23:48] | The girl who won is | 获胜的女孩就是 |
[23:52] | What are you saying? I can’t hear what you’re saying | 你在说什么 我听不见 |
[23:56] | – I’m not going to say it – You’re not saying it? | -我不会说的 -你不说 |
[23:59] | Vilde! Take care of Eva | 薇尔德 照顾好伊娃 |
[24:03] | She should have water | 她需要喝点水 |
[24:04] | – Vilde – Hi | -薇尔德 -嗨 |
[24:08] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[24:11] | Should we get you some water? | 要给你拿点水吗 |
[24:13] | – Isak doesn’t want to make out with me – No, he doesn’t? | -伊萨克不想和我亲热 -是吗? |
[24:17] | But Hi! | 不过 你好啊 |
[24:22] | Do you want to make out with me? | 你想和我亲热吗 |
[24:33] | There you are | 你来了 |
[24:36] | What’s this stuff about the announcement of the hook up auction? | 宣布约炮拍卖赢家是怎么回事 |
[24:43] | And you’re pissed as usual | 你一如既往地生气了 |
[24:46] | I mean it | 我认真的 |
[24:48] | Have you gone around telling people bullshit? -Bullshit? | 你是不是和周围的人胡说八道了 -胡说八道 |
[24:57] | You have to relax a little Have some faith in me | 你需要放轻松 对我有点信任 |
[25:00] | Faith? Why should I have faith in you? | 信任我为什么要相信你 |
[25:04] | You don’t care about anyone but yourself | 你除了自己谁都不在乎 |
[25:07] | I care 20% of the funds goes to the refugees | 我在乎啊 20%的基金还要捐给难民呢 |
[25:11] | Because I’m here | 那是因为我来了 |
[25:14] | They don’t care why they’re getting money | 他们可不会在乎钱是怎么来的 |
[25:17] | You don’t care about them Not for real | 你不是真的在乎他们 |
[25:26] | I care about you | 我在乎你 |
[25:31] | For real | 这是真的 |
[25:36] | No You don’t | 不 你不是 |
[25:39] | If you really did you wouldn’t have pressured me to come to the party like this | 如果你真的在乎我你不会像这样强迫我来派对的 |
[25:46] | You don’t have to be here if you don’t want to | 你不想来的话自然可以不来 |
[25:49] | Yes, I do! How else will the refugees get their money? | 不 我当然要来 不然那些难民怎么拿到钱 |
[25:56] | The refugees will get their money anyway So relax | 难民们总会拿到钱的 所以放轻松 |
[26:03] | Yeah, but eh | 但是 |
[26:06] | I have to be here and watch Eva So she doesn’t do something stupid | 我得过来照看伊娃 以免她做出什么傻事来 |
[26:19] | How do you think that’s going? | 你觉得那事算不算呢 |
[26:39] | – I think I have to puke – You have to puke? | -我要吐了 -你要吐了 |
[26:42] | You have to puke?! You can’t puke here | 你要吐了你不能吐在这儿 |
[26:45] | Aren’t you getting tired of this game soon? | 你还没厌倦这种游戏吗 |
[26:49] | What game? | 什么游戏 |
[26:52] | Pretending as if you don’t like me? | 假装你不喜欢我 |
[26:57] | That’s not a game I’m not pretending | 这不是什么游戏 我也没有假装 |
[27:03] | Okay This is what we’ll do | 那好 我们这样 |
[27:06] | Look into my eyes And tell me you don’t like me | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你不喜欢我 |
[27:17] | That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard | 这是我听过最愚蠢的事情 |
[27:26] | Look at me | 看着我 |
[27:33] | Say you don’t like me, and I’m gone | 说你不喜欢我 然后我就离开 |
[27:37] | I swear | 我发誓 |
[27:56] | I don’t like you | 我不喜欢你 |
[28:46] | You don’t have the right to be pissed at me | 你没有权利生我的气 |
[28:55] | I’m not pissed at you | 我没有生你的气 |
[28:58] | I’m just trying to do what’s right here What you’re doing is shit | 我只是在做正确的事 你的所作所为都太混蛋了 |
[29:03] | As long as you get your way | 为达目的不择手段 |
[29:06] | Okay | 好吧 |
[29:08] | You’re insanely selfish, manipulating, and self-involved | 你极其自私 控制欲强 以自我为中心 |
[29:16] | And spoiled That’s why I don’t like you | 而且被宠坏了 所以我才不喜欢你 |
[29:25] | Was that all? | 说完了 |
[29:27] | No! | 没有 |