时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Nikolai William’s brother | 尼库莱 威廉的哥哥 |
[00:05] | She’s not my girlfriend, and she’s leaving now | 她不是我女朋友 并且她现在要离开了 |
[00:07] | I wonder how many girls William will sleep with during Russetiden | 我真想知道威廉在巴士狂欢期间能睡多少女孩子 |
[00:11] | – You’re going to be sleeping around – Then you know more than me | -你就到处寻欢作乐 -这样你知道的就比我多了 |
[00:16] | I won’t hurt you And if you really want to meet my brother | 我不会伤害你的 如果你真想见我哥哥 |
[00:20] | Then I’ll introduce you to him | 我可以向他介绍你 |
[00:22] | I don’t think it’s you Isak has feelings for | 我觉得伊萨克对你没感觉 |
[00:28] | Are that Chris and Isak? Isn’t that a little strange? | 那是克里斯和伊萨克吗 你不觉得有点奇怪么 |
[00:34] | S02E07 | 羞耻 |
[00:40] | My phone battery is | 我的手机电池 |
[00:45] | – It’s so bad – Yeah I know Same with mine | – 真是太不经用了 – 是啊 我的也是 |
[00:52] | The Riot Club? Isn’t that a bit of a weak concept? | 骚乱俱乐部 这也太没概念了吧 |
[00:57] | – I don’t know | – 我不知道 |
[01:00] | Russ concepts are not really my specialty | 我可不擅长理解有关巴士狂欢的观点 |
[01:09] | Looks like they had fun at the release party | 看起来他们在聚会上玩的很开心 |
[01:16] | – What are you looking at? – Chris’ instagram | – 你在看什么 – 克里斯的ins |
[01:29] | I saw something strange yesterday | 我昨天看到一些奇怪的事 |
[01:33] | What? | 什么事 |
[01:36] | Isak and Penetrator Chris were together | 伊萨克和入侵者克里斯在一起 |
[01:44] | What? Together how? | 什么 什么在一起 |
[01:48] | No Isak got into the car of Penetrator Chris | 不 伊萨克上了入侵者克里斯的车 |
[01:55] | – Are you kidding? – No! | -你在逗我吗 – 没有 |
[01:59] | – Where was that? – On the right side of school | -在哪里 -就在学校旁边 |
[02:10] | Imagine if they’re in a relationship! How crazy would that be? | 如果他们正在交往 那就太疯狂了 |
[02:15] | Yeah but you don’t have to be in a relationship if you sit in a car together | 是倒是 但是不交往也可以坐同一辆车啊 |
[02:24] | It’s still a bit weird, you know? | 不过还是有点怪 是吧 |
[02:26] | – Because it seemed like they were trying to hide it | -因为看起来他们似乎想隐瞒些什么 |
[02:30] | – Hide what? – Nothing | – 隐瞒什么 – 没什么 |
[02:34] | Say it! | 告诉我啊 |
[02:37] | Hey, tell me Noora Hide what? | 嘿 娜拉 告诉我到底隐瞒了什么 |
[02:44] | – Huh? – Nothing! | – 呃 – 没什么 |
[02:48] | – Did you tell Eskild about Isak? – No | – 你跟艾斯科尔德说伊萨克的事了没 – 没 |
[02:53] | – Who is Isak? – No one | – 谁是伊萨克 – 没谁 |
[02:54] | Eva stop it | 伊娃 别说了 |
[02:58] | Don’t say anything to Eskild You don’t know what he’s capable of | 什么都不能和艾斯科尔德说 你不知道他有多厉害 |
[03:03] | Eva Eskild | 伊娃 和艾斯科尔德 |
[03:06] | Friends! She’s just pissed | 是好朋友 她只是生我气了 |
[03:08] | Don’t try to come between us It’s jealousy | 别试图挑拨我们的关系 她就是嫉妒 |
[03:13] | Eva, say it to Eskild Cutie! | 伊娃 快跟艾斯科尔德说吧 小可爱 |
[03:20] | I can’t hold it in! | 我憋不住了 |
[03:23] | Okay, we have a friend who we think is gay | 好吧 我们觉得有个朋友是个同性恋 |
[03:27] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[03:28] | Isak | 伊萨克 |
[03:30] | He’s always together with a lot of girls | 他总是和很多女孩子在一起 |
[03:32] | And we found gay porn on his phone | 而且我们在他的手机里发现了gay片 |
[03:36] | Eh he’s gay! | 呃 他是同性恋 |
[03:38] | Excuse me, you think that everyone’s gay Eskild | 不好意思 你觉得所有人都是同性恋 艾斯科尔德 |
[03:42] | – I do not – You do! | – 我没有 – 你有 |
[03:45] | Let me see pictures of him Give me some visuals | 给我看看他的照片 我看看他长什么样 |
[03:48] | I’ll find one | 我找一下 |
[03:51] | Okay, look at this | 找到了 这个 |
[03:54] | Isakyaki? Okay | 伊萨克 好的 |
[03:59] | Yeah, he’s gay I chatted with him on Grindr last week | 嗯 他是同性恋 我上周跟他在Grindr聊过 |
[04:03] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[04:06] | I’m messing He looks sweet thouhg | 我想找点乐子 他看上去挺可爱的 |
[04:11] | Pouty, handsome | 撅嘴的表情 真帅 |
[04:14] | So nice that he’s gay! | 他是同性恋啊 太棒了 |
[04:15] | He isn’t gay You don’t know | 他不是同性恋 你不知道 |
[04:18] | We don’t even know if he is | 我们还不确定他是不是 |
[04:24] | I’m gonna find out | 我会弄清楚的 |
[04:26] | Eskild! | 艾斯科尔德 |
[04:29] | You won’t find out anything You’re not a part of this | 你不会找到任何线索的 你跟这事半毛钱关系没有啊 |
[04:33] | I can chat with him if I want to You don’t own Instagram Jesus! | 我想跟他聊就可以跟他聊啊 天呐 ins又不是你家开的 |
[04:42] | Do you know what you’ve started, huh? | 看看你刚刚都干了些什么 |
[05:22] | I have to hurry For English | 我得赶快去上英语课了 |
[05:27] | Can’t have more absences | 不能再翘课了 |
[05:31] | Hurry then | 快去吧 |
[05:37] | See you after school? | 放学后见 |
[05:40] | Tomorrow I have bus stuff tonight | 明天吧 今晚巴士内部有点事 |
[05:47] | Maybe I can stay at your place | 也许我可以在你家呆着 |
[05:50] | Okay | 行啊 |
[06:01] | – What is it? – I can’t leave now | – 怎么了 – 我现在不能离开 |
[06:05] | I have a hard-on, so we have to stand here for a bit | 我现在硬着 所以我们得在这里再呆一会 |
[06:12] | Don’t be delicious | 别这么诱人 |
[06:16] | It’s physically impossible for me to not be delicious, so | 我不可能不诱人 所以 |
[06:23] | True | 也对 |
[06:24] | Say something that will turn me off | 说些让我冷静的话 |
[06:30] | When will I meet your brother? | 我什么时候可以见你哥哥 |
[06:38] | Before the weekend, maybe | 周末之前吧 |
[06:46] | I got a message from Vilde | 薇尔德给我发了个消息 |
[06:49] | She was wondering if you guys could party on our bus with us on Friday | 她问周五你们可不可以在我们巴士上和我们一起爬梯 |
[06:55] | Are you keen? | 你想吗 |
[06:58] | No | 不 |
[07:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:02] | William, I can’t be on that bus with you and Vilde | 威廉 我不能同时跟你还有薇尔德一起在巴士上 |
[07:08] | Well okay I have to go | 好吧 我得走了 |
[07:15] | Don’t touch me | 别碰我 |
[07:25] | I heard you can get chlamydia in your eye | 我听说眼睛可能会细菌感染 |
[07:30] | – I don’t want to – Oh, I get it | – 我可不想 – 噢 我知道了 |
[07:34] | I don’t want to have chlamydia in my mouth | 我不想我的嘴巴也感染 |
[07:40] | Tell me if you get it, so we don’t spread it | 如果你得了要告诉我 这样就不会传染了 |
[07:45] | – Maybe we have it in our mouths – You think so? | – 也许我们的嘴巴里有 – 你觉得呢 |
[07:49] | I don’t know From Jonas? | 我不知道 从约纳斯那里来的么 |
[07:51] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[08:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:08] | Your lipstick is just a bit smudgy | 你的口红有点花了 |
[08:14] | Oh yeah I just ate, so | 噢 对 我刚刚在吃东西 所以 |
[08:21] | Ate? Ate what? Dick? | 吃东西 吃什么 丁丁吗 |
[08:38] | Vilde has arranged that we can party on the Penetrators bus on Friday | 薇尔德安排了我们周五在入侵者巴士上开派对 |
[08:43] | – The Riot Club – To me they’ll always be the Penetrators | – 骚乱俱乐部 – 对我而言他们一直就是入侵者 |
[08:47] | We were talking about who we want to hook up with | 我们刚刚在聊我们想跟谁上床 |
[08:51] | Who do you want to hook up with? | 你想跟谁 |
[08:55] | – Eh, no one – No | -呃 谁也不想 -不会吧 |
[09:02] | Noora, it just so happens that we get to go on the bus | 娜拉 我们是肯定会上他们巴士的 |
[09:06] | The situation there is a little different | 这次情况有点不同 |
[09:10] | It’s give and take | 这次不是无偿的 |
[09:14] | We have to give something back | 我们必须偿还一些东西 |
[09:18] | Vilde, that’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard | 薇尔德 这是我听过最蠢的事 |
[09:23] | There’s no need to hook up with anyone I don’t have to | 我们不需要勾搭任何人 反正我不会 |
[09:32] | What about Julian? He’s kind of your type He’s the sweetest | 尤里安怎么样 他是你喜欢的型 他最可爱了 |
[09:38] | A little bit feminine? | 有点 娘 |
[09:42] | What are you talking about now, Vilde? | 你在说什么 薇尔德 |
[09:47] | I’ll fix it You, Noora Amalie Saætre, will get hook a up | 我会搞定的 你 娜拉·阿玛莉·撒特里 会勾搭到人的 |
[09:54] | – No, Vilde! – I’ll fix it, okay? | -不 薇尔德 -我会搞定的 好吧 |
[10:13] | Yeah, so this is my room | 看 这就是我的房间 |
[10:17] | – This is your room? – Yeah | 你的房间 -是啊 |
[10:23] | Nice | 挺好的 |
[10:26] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[11:03] | Remember when you said you wouldn’t have sex before you got married? | 还记得你说过你不同意婚前性行为吗 |
[11:11] | Eh, yes I remember that | 嗯 是的 我记得 |
[11:18] | That was really funny | 这真好笑 |
[11:26] | Yeah, but it wasn’t a joke | 或许吧 但它并不是笑话 |
[11:34] | No | 不是吧 |
[11:37] | – No – No | -真的不行 -不可以 |
[11:49] | Yeah, same for me | 好吧 我也一样 |
[11:52] | I think it’s cool to wait | 等待也挺不错的 |
[11:57] | Do you mean that? | 你真这么想的 |
[11:59] | No | 当然不 |
[12:08] | Okay | 哇哦 |
[12:09] | Eskild! You can’t just come into my room whenever it suits you | 艾斯科尔德 你不能随心所欲进我房间 |
[12:18] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[12:23] | William Eskild Eskild, William | 威廉 这是艾斯科尔 德艾斯科 这是尔德威廉 |
[12:30] | – William, Eskild – I see | -威廉 艾斯科尔德-我知道了 |
[12:35] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[12:38] | I was chatting to that Isak guy He’s not gay | 我刚刚跟伊萨克谈了 他不是同性恋 |
[12:41] | Eskild! | 艾斯科尔德 |
[12:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:50] | Is it a secret that he isn’t gay, or what? | 他不是同性恋难道是秘密么 还是什么 |
[12:54] | Fucking hell | 去他妈的 |
[12:55] | She’s so uptight Can you do something about it? | 她太神经质了 你能改变她吗 |
[12:59] | Believe me, I’m trying | 相信我 我会努力的 |
[13:01] | You need dick, Noora Dick | 你需要丁丁 娜拉 丁丁 |
[13:03] | Eskild! | 艾斯科尔德 |
[13:18] | Hey you | 威廉 |
[13:21] | Vilde still thinks that we’re going to party on your bus | 薇尔德还是坚持我们要去你的巴士派对 |
[13:28] | And you have to stop it | 不过 你必须取消它 |
[13:31] | Yeah but the guys are excited about partying with a muslim, so it’s still on | 但是大家对有穆斯林参加的派对很感兴趣 所以它没法取消 |
[13:37] | Sana? | 萨那 |
[13:39] | Yes | 嗯 |
[13:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:43] | Why not? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[13:49] | Okay, but you know I can’t be on that bus with you and Vilde | 好吧 但是你知道我不能和你还有薇尔德在一辆巴士上 |
[13:57] | We know this isn’t going to go well | 我们都知道这不会有好结果 |
[14:03] | Then you’ll stay home | 那你只能待在家里了 |
[14:32] | So what exactly did Eskild say? | 所以艾斯科尔德到底说了什么 |
[14:35] | He just said that he chatted with him, and that he really wasn’t gay | 他只说他跟他谈过了 发现他确实不是同性恋 |
[14:43] | How does he know he’s gay or not? | 他怎么知道他是不是 |
[14:47] | I don’t know They have their own language or something? | 我不清楚 或许他们有自己的行话之类的 |
[14:52] | Did you ask what they talked about? | 你问了他们的谈话内容吗 |
[14:55] | Eh, no | 呃 没有 |
[14:57] | I was just relieved that Eskild wasn’t convinced | 艾斯科尔德没觉得他是同性恋我真的松了口气 |
[15:00] | or he would have started stalking him | 不然他会开始跟踪他的 |
[15:06] | There’s Chris | 克里斯来了 |
[15:11] | Oh my god They’re gonna talk in secret characters | 我的天哪 他们打算说悄悄话 |
[15:19] | Did you see that? | 你看见那个了吗 |
[15:23] | Eh, yes! | 呃 看见了 |
[15:27] | That was the call-me sign! | 那是打给我的手势 |
[15:29] | That was such an obvious sign! | 好明显的信号 |
[15:34] | They’re in a relationship | 他们有问题 |
[15:38] | – It’s not certain that they are – It is! What else? | -他们不一定是 -一定是 不然还能是什么 |
[15:45] | You know what? | 我在想 |
[15:48] | I will try to hook up with Chris in the bus on Friday | 星期五我会在巴士上试着勾搭克里斯 |
[15:54] | If he doesn’t want to hook up with me, then I’m convinced | 如果他不上钩 我才相信他们两个没在一起 |
[16:02] | That’s the plan | 看来你已经计划好了 |
[17:50] | Noora, this here is Julian He has been in Madrid | 娜拉 这是尤里安 他在马德里待过 |
[17:57] | She’s a virgin Virgin! | 她是处女 处女 |
[18:04] | Hi Noora | 嗨 娜拉 |
[18:08] | – So you’ve been in Madrid, huh? – Yeah | -所以你也去过马德里 -是啊 |
[19:08] | Noora! Do you know what happened? | 娜拉 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[19:11] | I hooked up with Chris, and his phone started ringing | 我勾搭到克里斯了 然后他的电话开始响了 |
[19:17] | “Isak calling” is what it said on the display | 上面一直显示着”伊萨克来电” |
[19:21] | So then he just pulled away | 然后他就走了 |
[19:27] | Fucking hell, really! | 我靠 是真的 |
[20:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:29] | Just stay here | 呆在这里别走 |
[20:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:34] | Okay | 好吧 |
[20:36] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[20:38] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么 |
[20:43] | Just stay here | 待着别动 |
[20:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:52] | We have to stay here | 我们得待在这里 |
[21:13] | It’s the Yakuza guys | 是极道混混帮 |