时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Nikolai William’s brother | 尼库莱 威廉的哥哥 |
[00:05] | She’s not my girlfriend, and she’s leaving now | 她不是我女朋友 而且她正要走 |
[00:08] | If you really want to meet my brother, I’ll introduce you to him | 如果你真想见我哥哥 我可以把你介绍给他 |
[00:15] | They were after William, but he wasn’t there | 他们是去找威廉 但是他不在那 |
[00:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:21] | Just stay here | 待在这就好 |
[00:25] | It’s the Yakuza guys | 是混混帮的人 |
[00:30] | S02E08 | 羞耻 |
[00:47] | 12:34 | 星期六 |
[01:19] | What’s up with your phone? | 你手机怎么了 |
[01:21] | Yeah, sorry My battery is fucked | 不好意思 我手机没电了 |
[01:31] | Stroll? | 去散步吗 |
[01:38] | A little stroll | 那就走一走吧 |
[01:47] | Do I get a kiss? | 我可以得到一个吻吗 |
[03:25] | How long are we gonna stroll? | 我们还要走多久 |
[03:34] | Can’t we just stop and argue now? Be done with it | 我们就不能停下然后吵一架吗 把这件事解决了 |
[03:40] | I don’t want to argue | 我不想吵架 |
[03:44] | Yes, you do | 不 你明明想 |
[03:47] | You’ll say something like: | 你肯定会说 |
[03:51] | You have to stop fighting, William Then I’ll say: | 你别再打架了 威廉 然后我会说 |
[03:55] | I didn’t mean for you to see that You’ll say: But I did see it | 我不想让你看见的 然后你又会说 但是我的确看见了 |
[04:00] | I want you to stop Me: Fine, I’ll stop | 我想让你别再打架了 我说 好的 我不会再打架了 |
[04:03] | You’ll say: Great I’ll say: Good | 你就会说 很好 我会接 好 |
[04:06] | And then we’re done with it Hm? | 然后这件事就算完了 对吧 |
[04:15] | William You smashed a bottle on a guy’s head | 威廉 你拿酒瓶砸了一个人的头 |
[04:23] | In self defense? Yes | 出于自卫 对啊 |
[04:28] | You could have killed him! | 你差点杀死他 |
[04:31] | Don’t you understand how serious it is? | 你到底明不明白这件事有多严重 |
[04:35] | What’s serious is that Yakuza beats up innocent people | 严重的是那个混混帮的打了无辜的人 |
[04:42] | Someone had to do something | 必须有人挺身而出 |
[04:44] | Someone didn’t have to do anything! You could’ve talked to him! | 根本不需要做任何事 你可以和他谈啊 |
[04:50] | Or contacted the police, or I don’t know! Certainly don’t respond with violence | 或者报警 再或者 我不知道 反正你不能用暴力解决 |
[04:59] | Wow you’re naive | 你太天真了 |
[05:02] | I’m naive?! Because I don’t think violence solves anything? | 我天真 因为我觉得武力解决不了任何问题 |
[05:09] | Noora, violence solves things every day | 娜拉 武力每天都解决着问题 |
[05:14] | The world is driven by violence and war | 这个世界就是由武力和战争支配的 |
[05:19] | How do you think Norway became such a free and democratic country? | 你觉得挪威是怎么变成这样一个自由民主的国家的 |
[05:23] | They had a nice chat with coffee and cake? | 他们喝着咖啡吃着蛋糕好好地谈一谈就行了吗 |
[05:29] | No There are people who fought for it With violence | 当然不是 是人们用武力争取来的 |
[05:34] | How did we defend ourselves if someone tried to take our freedom? | 如果有人想夺走我们的自由 我们怎么自卫 |
[05:38] | We solved it with violence | 我们用武力解决 |
[06:16] | I can’t eh | 我不能 呃 |
[06:22] | I can’t be together with a guy who | 我不能和一个 |
[06:26] | Who smashes bottles on other people’s heads | 拿酒瓶往别人头上砸的人在一起 |
[06:39] | Don’t do this, Noora | 别这样 娜拉 |
[06:44] | Yeah but I need a little space To think through all this stuff here | 但是我需要一点空间好好想想这件事 |
[06:52] | I can’t think properly when I’m with you | 和你在一起我的思维很混乱 |
[06:58] | Everything just becomes messy in my head | 我的脑袋一团糟 |
[07:13] | Okay | 好吧 |
[07:27] | Bit of space | 一点空间 |
[07:49] | 11:30 | 星期一 |
[07:52] | Slut, slut, slut | 荡妇 荡妇 荡妇 荡妇 |
[08:00] | On every picture | 每张照片下面都有 |
[08:05] | – Who commented that? – Allah9753 | -谁评论的 -阿拉9753 |
[08:10] | – This weekend? – After she posted the bus picture | -这周末 -在她上传了巴士派对的照片之后 |
[08:15] | – Is it just because she went to the bus? – It’s not because she was so slutty | -就因为她去了巴士派对 -肯定不是因为她真的淫荡 |
[08:20] | You were acting like a real nun | 当那些暴徒为宝贵生命奋战时 |
[08:22] | while the Riot guys worked for dear life | 你表现的就像一个真的修女一样 |
[08:25] | Fucking hell, when one of the Riot guys came over to Sana and said: | 妈蛋 其中一个暴徒来找萨那说 |
[08:31] | “Wanna join me in the back of the bus and sit on my face?” | “想去公交后面坐在我脸上吗” |
[08:34] | So Sana said: Why should I? | 然后萨那说 为什么要坐在你脸上 |
[08:36] | Is your nose bigger than your dick | 你的鼻子比你的鸡鸡还大吗 |
[08:41] | Are you kidding? You said that? To who? | 你在开玩笑嘛 你真那样说了 对谁说的 |
[08:46] | I have no idea A sexist asshole who doesn’t take no for an answer | 不知道谁 就是一个没把我的拒绝当回事的直男癌患者 |
[08:51] | Vilde, you hooked up a little | 薇尔德 你勾搭了几个 |
[08:54] | The one time we’re on the bus, a random fight pops up | 我们在巴士上的时候 很偶然地 爆发了一次冲突 |
[09:00] | But it wasn’t random | 但那不是偶然 |
[09:03] | It was planned that they were going to meet | 他们早就计划好见面 |
[09:05] | Isak contacted the Penetrators after Jonas was beat up by Yakuza | 混混帮的打了约纳斯以后 伊萨克联系了入侵者 |
[09:11] | While we were out partying, Isak called Chris | 我们在排队上嗨的时候 伊萨克打电话叫了克里斯 |
[09:16] | Why did it have to happen the one time we were on the bus with them? | 为什么这件事要发生在我们和他们都在巴士上的时候呢 |
[09:23] | What happened with him that he got a wine bottle on his head? | 那个人头上挨了一酒瓶又怎么样了呢 |
[09:27] | I heard someone filmed it while it happened | 我听说他们打架的时候有人录了视频 |
[09:32] | If they report it, William is screwed | 如果他们报了警 威廉就完了 |
[09:37] | It’s extreme violence That’s a prison sentence | 这是极端暴力 要被判坐牢的 |
[10:02] | 15:34 | 星期三 |
[10:08] | Hey girl Hello | 嘿 姑娘 哈喽 |
[10:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[10:18] | I’m just writing or I’m trying to write an article for Norwegian | 我只是在写 或者说 想写挪威语课的文章 |
[10:28] | But you can’t concentrate on it because you’re only thinking about William? | 但是你没法集中注意力 因为你在想威廉的事 |
[10:43] | You What’s the deal? | 你 到底怎么回事 |
[10:50] | The deal is that I’m really in love with William | 这回事就是我真的爱上威廉了 |
[11:02] | Like insanely | 疯狂地 |
[11:07] | Seriously in love | 真正地爱上了他 |
[11:29] | Don’t you ever want to | 你有没有想过 |
[11:32] | Just drink until you’re really drunk, or hook up with people? | 喝到烂醉 或者和别人亲热吗 |
[11:40] | Sure | 当然想过 |
[11:45] | What makes you not do it then? | 那为什么没去做 |
[11:59] | My faith is stronger than lust | 我的信仰比欲望更加强烈 |
[12:04] | It feels much more important to me than hooking up and drinking | 对我来说 信仰比和别人亲热或者喝酒更加重要 |
[12:12] | That’s exactly it | 的确是 |
[12:16] | There’s nothing that feels more important than to be together with William | 没有什么事情比我和威廉在一起更重要 |
[12:27] | Even though I know there should be | 即使我明明知道应该有更重要的事 |
[12:35] | So why aren’t you together with him? | 那你为什么不和他在一起 |
[12:40] | Because he’s a bad person | 因为他不是个好人 |
[12:47] | Why is he a bad person? | 他为什么不是好人 |
[12:54] | First off, he’s very controlling | 第一 他控制欲很强 |
[13:04] | How? | 怎么说 |
[13:05] | He tells me what I should feel, and what to say What I should do | 他告诉我我应该感觉到什么 应该说什么 应该做什么 |
[13:17] | And you don’t dare to contradict him? | 而你不敢反驳他 |
[13:21] | No, I do I dare to contradict him | 不 我敢 我敢反驳他 |
[13:27] | But he gets angry when you disagree with him? | 但是你和他有分歧的时候他会生气 |
[13:33] | No, he doesn’t get angry | 不 他不会生气 |
[13:37] | But he argues in such a way that I can’t contradict him | 但是他用一种我不能反驳的方式跟我争论 |
[13:52] | So What’s the problem? That he’s smarter than you, or? | 所以问题是什么 是他比你更聪明 还是什么 |
[14:02] | He tries to change my opinion | 他总想改变我的观点 |
[14:09] | But your opinions only change when you think he’s right | 但是只有当你觉得他说得对的时候 你才会改变你的观点 |
[14:16] | Yeah, but I’m just trying to be strong and independent | 对 但是我只想自强自立 |
[14:24] | I can’t Should I change all my opinion for a guy, then? | 我不能 那我应该为了这个人改变我所有的观点吗 |
[14:34] | You are strong and independent | 不管是什么性别的人改变了你 |
[14:38] | when you can change your opinions No matter what gender changes you | 当你能够改变自己的观点时 你就是自强自立的人 |
[14:44] | There’s nothing wrong with him challenging the way you think | 他挑战你的观点没有错 |
[14:51] | If you are not afraid to say what you mean | 如果你勇敢地说出你的想法 |
[14:55] | Then you don’t have to be worried about him controlling you | 那你就不用担心他会控制你 |
[15:10] | But he’s violent He smashed a bottle on someone’s head | 但是他很暴力 他拿瓶子砸了一个人的头 |
[15:20] | Yeah, okay | 好 好吧 |
[15:24] | But why did he do it? | 但他为什么这么做 |
[15:28] | Because he has these damn ideas that | 因为 他有一种狗屁想法 |
[15:30] | the world is driven by war and violence | 说这个世界是由战争和暴力支配的 |
[15:41] | We are completely different | 我们完全不一样 |
[15:44] | I am against war | 我反对战争 |
[15:52] | That’s not why he smashed the bottle | 这不是他用瓶子砸那个人头的原因 |
[15:58] | He smashed the bottle because he was angry and scared Why was that? | 他这样做是因为他很生气很害怕 为什么 |
[16:08] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[16:12] | You didn’t ask him? | 你没问他吗 |
[16:17] | No | 没有 |
[16:28] | Okay I think it’s interesting that you’re saying you’re against war | 好吧 我觉得你说你反对战争挺有意思的 |
[16:34] | War doesn’t start with violence It starts with misunderstandings and prejudice | 战争不是因为暴力才爆发的 而是因为误解和偏见 |
[16:40] | Yeah, so what? | 没错 那又怎样 |
[16:42] | If you say you’re in favor of a world full of peace | 如果你说你希望世界和平 |
[16:47] | You have to try to understand why others think and act the way they do | 你就要努力去理解别人的想法和做法 |
[16:58] | You have to accept that not everyone sees the world the way you do | 你要接受并不是所有人都和你有一样的世界观 |
[17:06] | You can’t just believe that everyone has the answers what is right and wrong | 你不能相信每个人都能判断是非 |
[17:18] | If you haven’t even made an attempt to understand the one you love | 如果你甚至都没有试着去理解你爱的人 |
[17:27] | Then I’ll be pessimistic on behalf of the whole world | 那么我会代表整个世界为你感到悲观 |
[17:36] | You don’t have to be with him | 你不是一定要和他在一起 |
[17:38] | but you can’t decide it without even trying to understand him | 但是你不能没有努力去理解过他就做出决定 |
[18:10] | Then there’s Vilde | 那还有薇尔德 |
[18:14] | Ah, Vilde | 啊 薇尔德 |
[18:22] | I’m really scared that she’ll be devastated | 我怕她会崩溃 |
[18:31] | You’re underestimating Vilde She’s the coolest of us all | 你太低估薇尔德了 她是我们中最冷静的 |
[18:38] | She’s actually the first one I would take to war with me | 如果去打仗我第一个会带她 |
[18:41] | Just tell her She’ll manage | 告诉她吧 她会接受的了的 |
[18:46] | And she knows That William isn’t hers | 而且她也知道威廉不是她的 |
[18:51] | Deep down | 内心深处 |
[18:55] | Deep down, indeed | 内心深处啊 |
[18:59] | Deep, deep, really deep down In the inner cells of her body, there’s an atom | 很深很深的地方 她身体里细胞内的深处有个原子 |
[19:09] | In that atom, there is a proton | 在原子中有个质子 |
[19:13] | In that proton, there’s a small sealed box | 在质子中 有个小小的密封的盒子 |
[19:17] | Inside that sealed box, there’s another box | 在那个盒子里 又有一个盒子 |
[19:21] | And inside that box, that’s where she knows | 密封在那个盒子里的 是她知道威廉不是她的 |
[19:27] | Good luck | 祝你好运 |
[19:36] | But completely serious now, Noora | 说真的 娜拉 |
[19:40] | If nothing feels more important to you than being with William | 如果对你来说没有什么事比和威廉在一起还重要的话 |
[19:46] | You have to try to make it work | 那你要努力成功啊 |
[19:51] | It’s not certain it’ll go well It may as well go to hell | 并不是肯定会很顺利 还有可能会是地狱 |
[19:56] | But that’s life! | 但这就是生活啊 |
[20:00] | It’s impossible to know for sure | 什么都不确定 |
[20:06] | Unless you have a magic hijab like me Then you know | 除非你和我一样有魔法头巾 那你就知道了 |
[20:13] | What does your magic hijab say about me and William? | 那你的魔法头巾是怎么说我和威廉的 |
[20:19] | It says inshallah | 它说但凭天意 |
[20:25] | What does it mean? Is it good or bad? | 这是什么意思 是好还是坏 |
[20:30] | Impossible to say Could go either way | 说不好 都有可能 |
[20:36] | Okay | 好吧 |
[20:39] | Who would have thought? Sana has a soft side | 谁能想得到 萨那也有温柔的一面 |
[20:49] | If you fucking tell someone | 你敢告诉别人试试 |
[21:07] | 12:34 | 星期四 |
[21:27] | Hey Vilde | 嗨 薇尔德 |
[21:29] | Noora? Hi | 娜拉 嗨 |
[21:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[21:41] | I have to talk to you | 我得和你聊一聊 |
[21:57] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[22:01] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[22:28] | I’m in love with William | 我爱上威廉了 |
[22:38] | And he’s in love with you? | 他也爱你吗 |
[22:47] | I think so | 我觉得是 |
[23:11] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[23:19] | A bit relieved, maybe? | 有点释然 好像是吧 |
[23:26] | Oh? | 哦 |
[23:34] | I thought about why I was so obsessed with William | 我想过自己为什么对威廉这么着迷 |
[23:38] | I knew he was just a fuckboy | 我知道他是个混蛋 |
[23:44] | I thought I could use him to just be done with the first time | 我觉得我可以用他来完成我的第一次 |
[23:50] | But then when we were together, he wasn’t a fuckboy | 但是当我们在一起的时候 他并不是混蛋 |
[23:53] | He was good, nice, and kind | 他很好 很善良 很友好 |
[24:00] | That meant something | 这意味着什么 |
[24:05] | It got me thinking that maybe it meant something for him as well | 也让我思考或许对他来说也意味着什么 |
[24:20] | Of course I understand that it didn’t | 当然我明白并没有 |
[24:24] | When he said I wasn’t good enough | 当他说我不够好时 |
[24:29] | That’s when I was done with him | 我和他就彻底结束了 |
[24:36] | It only confirmed that he never felt something for me | 这只使我确定了他从未对我有过特殊感情 |
[24:48] | But then he apologised, and He sent messages and invited us to parties | 但是然后他又道歉 并且发信息邀请我们去派对 |
[24:56] | That’s when I was unsure | 我就又不确定了 |
[25:02] | I think it was the uncertainty that just made me completely | 我想就是这种不确定的感觉让我彻底 |
[25:09] | Crazy | 疯了 |
[25:30] | But now | 但是现在 |
[25:34] | Now that you say you’re in love | 现在你说你们相爱了 |
[25:41] | I don’t have to wonder what he’s feeling | 我不用再去猜测他的感受了 |
[25:50] | And that’s a relief If you get what I mean | 这让我松了口气 你明白我什么意思吧 |
[26:17] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah | -我可以问你件事情吗 -什么 |
[26:23] | All those times you said William was a selfish asshole not good enough for me | 你总是说威廉是个自私的混蛋并且配不上我 |
[26:33] | Do you think he’s good enough for you? | 你觉得他配得上你吗 |
[26:44] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[26:56] | Anyway, I’m really glad that you told me | 总之 我很开心你告诉了我 |
[27:01] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[27:04] | No, of course | 没什么 这是当然的了 |
[27:10] | It’s not “of course” | 这并不是”当然的” |
[27:13] | You could have tried to kept it a secret | 你本可以保密的 |
[27:17] | Pretended there was nothing Dragged it out | 假装什么都没发生 拖延下去 |
[27:19] | let me sit there and talk about William | 让我继续坐在那里然后讨论威廉的事情 |
[27:40] | But I did keep it a secret from you | 但是我确实对你保密了 |
[27:53] | I know that | 我知道 |
[27:58] | I was just testing you | 我只是在测验你 |
[28:08] | You knew? | 你知道了 |
[28:11] | Yeah I’ve known it for a while | 是的 我知道有一段时间了 |
[28:16] | But I’m gonna continue working out | 但是我会继续健身 |
[28:20] | Do you think this body becomes like this by itself? Huh? No! | 你真的觉得这身材自己就能变成这样吗 哈 不可能 |
[28:26] | It’s hard work This here are squats | 这是努力的结果啊 |
[28:27] | every two days Every morning at 7 | 是每隔两天早上七点钟起来做蹲起的结果 |
[28:37] | I’ll be done in half an hour Do you want to eat lunch at the coffee place? | 我半个小时之后就做完了 你想不想一起去咖啡店吃午餐 |
[29:03] | 19:45 | 星期五 |
[29:37] | Hi | 嗨 |
[29:39] | Noora, wasn’t it? | 娜拉 是吧 |
[29:42] | Eh, yeah | 呃 是的 |
[29:46] | Hi | 嗨 |
[29:47] | Is William at home? | 威廉在家吗 |
[29:52] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[29:56] | Okay But do you know where he is? | 好吧 那你知道他在哪里吗 |
[30:01] | Yeah, where is he? Training, maybe? | 是啊 他在哪里啊 可能在训练吧 |
[30:07] | Did you try to call him? | 你有给他打过电话吗 |
[30:09] | Yeah, but my phone runs out of power all the time | 打了 但是我的手机总没电 |
[30:15] | I can try to call him for you | 我可以帮你打给他 |
[30:19] | Eh, yeah | 呃 好啊 |
[30:24] | Or do you have a charger? A phone charger? | 或许你有充电器吗 手机充电器 |
[30:28] | Yeah, yeah! | 有 有的 |
[30:41] | This is Noora She’ll just borrow a phone charger | 这是娜拉 她来借个手机充电器 |
[30:53] | – Do you want some wine? – No thanks | -你要来点酒吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[30:58] | Something else to drink? | 喝点别的什么吗 |
[31:01] | I’m fine | 不用了 |
[31:15] | I actually thought you were in Stockholm? | 我其实以为你在斯德哥尔摩 |
[31:21] | Okay Why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[31:31] | Because William said so? | 因为威廉这么说的吧 |
[31:36] | William, William | 威廉啊威廉 |
[31:43] | William isn’t very fond of mixing friends and family, you see | 威廉不是很喜欢把朋友和家人混在一起 你知道吧 |
[32:44] | He’s not answering? | 他没接吗 |
[32:47] | Eh, no | 呃 没接 |
[32:57] | We’re in a fight, so | 我们吵架了 所以 |
[33:08] | I can send him a message to hear when he’s coming home, if you want to? | 如果你愿意的话 我可以给他发个信息问他什么时候回来 |
[33:19] | Eh, yeah Maybe If you want to | 呃 好 可以 如果方便的话 |
[33:35] | Who’s the girl with blonde hair sitting at the end? | 坐在那头的金发女生是谁 |
[33:41] | Eh, Mari | 呃 玛丽 |
[33:48] | I think she goes to my school | 我想她是我学校的 |
[33:51] | Yeah, she goes to Nissen | 是的 她也在尼森上学 |
[34:04] | Did you get a reply? | 收到回复了吗 |
[34:21] | William’s not coming home | 威廉今天晚上 |
[34:25] | Tonight | 不回家了 |
[34:41] | Where is he, then? | 那他在哪里呢 |
[34:52] | Noora, you Seem like an incredibly nice girl | 娜拉 你看上去是个特别好的女生 |
[34:58] | And I’m really happy for William | 我很替威廉开心 |
[35:01] | He’s my little brother | 他是我的弟弟 |
[35:05] | There’s nothing I want more than for him to have a girl like you | 我想要的 只是威廉有一个像你这么好的女孩 |
[35:11] | It’s just that William is complicated | 只是威廉这个人很复杂 |
[35:29] | Complicated? | 复杂 |
[35:37] | He used to have these insane tantrums | 他以前疯狂地发脾气 |
[35:42] | He would hit, or bite Kick | 他会打人 咬人 踢人 |
[35:51] | He once threatened to push our little sister out the window | 他曾经威胁我们的小妹妹 要把她从窗户推下去 |
[35:56] | Mom sometimes had to lock him inside She was so scared of what he done | 妈妈有时会把他锁在屋里 她特别害怕他会做什么 |
[36:08] | He’s stopped biting, though | 后来他倒是不咬人了 |
[36:20] | William has always done as he pleases | 威廉总是按照自己喜欢的方式做事 |
[36:24] | He’s good at manipulating to get what he wants | 他很擅长操纵别人 得到他想要的 |
[36:30] | When he doesn’t get what he wants, he becomes extremely destructive | 当他得不到他想要的东西时 他就会变得极具破坏性 |
[36:39] | He doesn’t really care about other people | 他并不太关心其他人 |
[36:47] | If you were wondering why he didn’t want us to meet This is why | 如果你好奇他为什么不想让我们见面 这就是原因 |
[36:54] | He’s really scared of being found out | 他特别害怕被你发现这些 |
[36:59] | Perhaps I’m a bad brother for telling you this but | 可能我是个坏哥哥 告诉你这些 但是 |
[37:03] | I’ve seen enough good women like you come and go | 我见过太多像你这样的好姑娘来了又走 |
[37:09] | There are girls who believe he’s good deep down | 她们相信他心地善良 |
[37:11] | That he’s going to be better to them | 相信他会对她们好 |
[37:19] | I don’t know | 我也不知道 |
[37:23] | You’re standing here Waiting | 现在你在这儿站着 等他 |
[37:30] | While he’s out there somewhere and sleeping with someone else | 而他正在外面不知道什么地方和别人睡呢 |