时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Nikolai William’s brother | 我是尼库莱 威廉的哥哥 |
[00:05] | She’s not my girlfriend and she’s leaving now | 她不是我女朋友 而且她马上就要走了 |
[00:08] | I need some space! | 我需要一点空间 |
[00:10] | I can’t think properly when I’m with you | 和你在一起我的思维很混乱 |
[00:14] | If nothing feels more important to you than being with William | 如果对你来说没有什么事比和威廉在一起还重要的话 |
[00:18] | You have to try to make it work | 那你就要努力成功 |
[00:21] | Noora, wasn’t it? | 娜拉 是吧 |
[00:23] | Some girls believe he’s good deep down | 很多女孩认为他骨子里不坏 |
[00:26] | They believe he’s going to be better for them | 相信他会为了她们而变得更好 |
[00:29] | While he’s out there somewhere | 而他正在外面不知道什么地方 |
[00:30] | sleeping with someone else | 和别人睡呢 |
[00:41] | S02E09 | 羞耻 |
[05:16] | – What’s up? Have you locked your door? – What is it? | -怎么回事 你锁门干嘛-干嘛 |
[05:20] | William’s outside | 威廉在外面 |
[05:27] | Say that I’m not home | 跟他说我不在 |
[05:29] | – That’d be weird since I already said you’re home | 可我已经告诉他你在家了 |
[05:41] | Say that I’m sleeping or something Or that I’m sick | 那就说我在睡觉或者其他什么理由 比如我病了 |
[05:46] | He’s really insistent Can’t you just go out and talk to him? | 他一定要见你 你就不能出去和他谈谈吗 |
[05:52] | Can’t you just find an excuse, Eskild? | 艾斯科尔德 你就不能编个理由吗 |
[05:58] | Okay | 好吧 |
[06:04] | Are you ok, or? – Eskild! I | -你还好吧 -艾斯 我 |
[06:07] | I just want to be alone, okay? | 我只想一个人呆着 行吗 |
[06:10] | Is that impossible for you to understand? | 这对你来说是不可理解的吗 |
[06:19] | Okay, that’s fine | 好吧 没问题 |
[06:45] | Noora Noora! Two seconds | 娜拉 娜拉 耽误你几分钟 |
[06:48] | I have a friend who’s a journalist at Aftenposten | 我有个朋友在《晚邮报》做记者 |
[06:50] | They want an article from a young voice | 他们想征集一篇年轻人写的文章 |
[06:54] | I showed him the article you wrote last week | 我给他看了你上周写的文章 |
[06:59] | He liked it a lot I suggested you could write the article | 他非常喜欢 所以我建议你写篇试试 |
[07:06] | Isn’t that cool? | 是不是超酷 |
[07:08] | Yeah I’m just not sure I can If I have time now | 我不确定能否胜任 也不确定有没有时间 |
[07:16] | There’s a week left Don’t you want to become a journalist? | 还有一周时间 难道你不想成为一名记者 |
[07:18] | You have to do this | 这事你一定要答应 |
[07:21] | – Yeah, okay I can try – Cool I’ll e-mail you then | -好吧 我试试 -太棒了 我到时候给你发电子邮件 |
[07:36] | You tried to call me on Friday? | 你周五是不是给我打电话了 |
[07:44] | Wrong number | 打错了 |
[07:48] | Six times? | 打错六次 |
[08:00] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[08:11] | I said I want some space! I asked for it, you have to give me space | 我说我想要点空间 我既然说了你就要给我空间 |
[08:54] | Whose locker is this? | 谁的柜子 |
[08:57] | Sana’s | 萨拉的 |
[09:01] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:04] | Whore | 婊子 |
[09:07] | Fucking hijab police | 去他妈的头巾护卫队那些傻老娘们儿 |
[09:13] | They want war, they’ll get war | 既然他们想开战 那我就奉陪到底 |
[09:50] | – Hello sunshine What’s up? – I’ll just have some food | -嗨 亲爱的 怎么了 -我想弄点吃的 |
[10:04] | Should we go see Paradise afterwards? | 我们下午要去看《天堂》吗 |
[10:18] | Was it you who took my fishcakes? | 是你拿走了我的鱼饼 |
[10:22] | Were those your fishcakes? | 那是你的鱼饼 |
[10:25] | For fuck’s sake, Eskild | 艾斯科尔德 |
[10:28] | I can buy new ones in the morning I get my salary tomorrow | 明早买新的嘛 我明天就要发工资了 |
[10:33] | I don’t need fishcakes tomorrow, I need fishcakes now! | 我不要明天 我现在就要 |
[10:39] | I would’ve eaten two fishcakes at five! | 我不能在五点吃两个鱼饼了 |
[10:43] | Now I don’t have anything to eat | 现在我没有任何吃的 |
[10:48] | I can make something else that’s nice for you | 我可以给你做些其他好吃的 |
[10:54] | You can’t make something else! | 你拉倒吧 |
[10:58] | You can’t even cook, Eskild! | 你根本不会做饭 艾斯科尔德 |
[11:02] | The only thing you can do You can’t shit other than benefiting from people! | 你唯一能做的事就是损人利己了吧 |
[11:14] | She’s kind of right | 她说的基本都对 |
[11:17] | What the fuck, Linn? Are you serious? | 靠 琳 你认真的 |
[11:21] | Oh my god | 我的天哪 |
[11:31] | How did the talk with William go? | 你和威廉谈的怎么样了 |
[11:35] | I dropped it I don’t think we fit really well together | 我放弃了 我想我们不适合在一起 |
[11:45] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:47] | We logged into my brother’s computer | 我们登录了我哥哥的电脑 |
[11:49] | copied all the kinky messages with Jamilah, and posted it on his wall | 复印了所有他和杰梅拉的变态短信 然后贴到他主页上 |
[11:55] | Are you joking? | 真的假的 |
[11:58] | – What did she say? – She hasn’t said anything | -她说什么了吗-她什么都没说 |
[12:26] | Did you bring me lunch today? | 今天你给我带午餐了吗 |
[12:30] | No, I forgot | 没 我忘了 |
[12:38] | Want to borrow some money to buy something? | 要借钱买东西吗 |
[12:41] | No, no I’m fine | 不用 不用 |
[12:44] | – Hey, Sana? – What? | -嗨 萨拉 -怎么啦 |
[12:49] | I think we really got ourselves into shit now | 我觉得我们真的惹上麻烦了 |
[12:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:55] | Allah9753 commented on a Riot picture | 一个叫Allah9753的 在骚乱俱乐部的照片下评论 |
[12:59] | Good click yesterday, guys | 昨天干的漂亮 伙计们 |
[13:02] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[13:06] | It means the hijab police is not behind the hate account | 意思就是 这人不是头巾护卫队的 |
[13:17] | I’m sure it’s one of the Riot guys | 我肯定这是骚乱俱乐部中的一个 |
[13:22] | Fuck, it’s the asshole from the bus party | 靠 肯定是巴士派对上那个傻逼 |
[13:26] | Eh, Sana? | 呃 萨拉 |
[13:34] | – Oh no – They’re coming this way | -哦 不-他们朝这边过来了 |
[13:39] | – What do we do? – Honestly, run! | -怎么办-当然是 跑 |
[13:43] | – Huh? – Run! | -啊哈 -快跑 |
[15:02] | William, we have to go | 威廉 我们得走了 |
[15:04] | William! We have to pick up the bus in 30 minutes | 威廉 我们必须在30分钟内赶上巴士 |
[15:27] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[15:56] | We have to talk | 我们必须谈一谈 |
[16:01] | I have to talk | 我先解释一下 |
[16:14] | I know I shouldn’t have smashed that bottle on the Yakuza guy’s head | 我知道我不应该向那个小混混头上砸酒瓶 |
[16:19] | But there isn’t anything we can do about that now, okay? | 但现在已成事实我们什么也改变不了 对吗 |
[16:24] | He has terrorised half of Oslo and beat up innocent people | 他恐吓了半个奥斯陆的人 还殴打无辜 |
[16:31] | Including my best friend | 包括我最好的朋友 |
[16:35] | I’m just really angry and frustrated that they were beaten up | 他们被打我真的很生气 |
[16:41] | It was me who Yakuza was really after It’s me they were going to take | 那帮混混想找的是我 他们想打我 |
[16:48] | Chris and the guys are the only one who have been there for me | 只有克里斯他们几个帮我 |
[16:54] | Because I don’t even really have any family | 因为我没有什么亲人 |
[17:00] | You don’t? | 怎么会 |
[17:03] | Dad’s a workaholic and mom’s going around taking valium with wine | 我爸是个工作狂 我妈整天喝酒服用安定片 |
[17:11] | My brother is a complete psychopath | 我哥是个彻头彻尾的精神病 |
[17:18] | Psychopath? | 精神病 |
[17:23] | He’s just really manipulative | 他是个控制狂 |
[17:27] | That’s why I was such an asshole that morning In the kitchen | 这就是那天早晨在厨房 我为什么那么混蛋的原因 |
[17:37] | Had he found out that I have feelings for you | 一旦他发现我喜欢你 |
[17:43] | He would have tried to fuck it up | 他会竭尽所能搞破坏 |
[17:50] | That’s just how he is | 他一向如此 |
[17:54] | He doesn’t tolerate that others have something he doesn’t | 他不能容忍别人有他没有的东西 |
[18:04] | I’ve taken a lot of shit from Nico | 我被尼克拖累了很多次 |
[18:10] | because he’s the only brother I have pretty much the only family I have | 因为他是我唯一的哥哥、仅有的家人之一 |
[18:22] | But if he had tried to fuck it up between the two of us | 但是如果他想离间我们两个 |
[18:27] | I would’ve killed him | 我会杀了他的 |
[18:34] | I would’ve killed him | 我一定会杀了他的 |
[18:52] | I have to be together with you | 我必定与你同在 |
[19:05] | Say that we should be together | 说我们一定会在一起 |
[19:29] | Don’t be so sad | 不要伤心了 |
[19:36] | Fucking hell William, we have to go | 威廉 我们必须走了 |
[19:43] | I love you | 我爱你 |