时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Is William home? | 威廉在家吗 |
[00:04] | Girls believe he’s good deep down That he’s going to be better for them | 她们相信他心地还是善良的 他会为了她们变得更好 |
[00:10] | You’re standing here While he’s out there | 当你站在这里和我说话的时候 |
[00:12] | somewhere sleeping with someone else | 他正不知道和谁在哪里滚床单呢 |
[00:28] | My brother is a complete psychopath | 我哥脑子非常不正常 |
[00:31] | Psychopath? | 脑子不正常? |
[00:39] | S02E10 | 羞耻 |
[03:26] | I’m sleeping | 我在睡觉 |
[03:28] | Ah good, you’re awake! | 噢 那太好了 你醒了 |
[03:32] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[03:46] | We’ve made breakfast in bed for you | 我们为你做了床上早餐 |
[03:49] | To show you that we love you and to apologise for always leeching off of you | 为了表达我们对你的爱意 还有为平时太麻烦你而道歉 |
[04:02] | I’m not hungry | 我不饿 |
[04:12] | Yeah but you can just a eat a little bit | 好吧 但是你多少也吃一点吧 |
[04:15] | Eskild, I said I wasn’t hungry! | 艾斯科德 我说了我不饿 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna lie down again | 我要继续躺着了 |
[04:58] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[05:09] | Is it William? | 是因为威廉吗 |
[05:14] | I just have the flu | 我只是得了流感 |
[05:27] | You know you don’t have to face everything in the world on your own? | 你知道的 你不用非得什么事都独自一人去面对 |
[05:39] | It’s just a fever | 我就只是感冒了 |
[05:43] | It’ll pass | 会好的 |
[05:48] | Okay | 好吧 |
[06:00] | I’ll give you two days | 我给你两天时间 |
[08:57] | Please don’t hate me | 拜托你不要恨我 |
[09:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[09:15] | I’m trying to find out why you’ve locked yourself inside for three days | 我在想你这三天来为什么要封闭在自己的世界里 |
[09:24] | I’m sick | 我生病了 |
[09:31] | I’m sick | 身体不舒服 |
[09:35] | Why don’t you want to talk to me? | 那你为什么不想和我说话呢 |
[09:44] | Because it’s just there’s just a few hours of your Russ time left | 因为我 呃 要筹备Russ的时间不多了 |
[09:49] | You have to I want you to go out and celebrate and | 你必须 我想让你好好参加这个庆典 还有 |
[09:55] | To have fun with your friends | 和你的朋友好好玩 |
[09:59] | You don’t have to waste your time on me | 你不用在我身上浪费时间 |
[10:06] | What’s this fuss about Russ time? | Russ庆典有什么大不了的 |
[10:09] | Fuck that | 去它的Russ |
[10:11] | It’s not that important | 这没那么重要 |
[10:20] | It’s just once in your life that you’re a Russ | 这是一生只有一次的机会啊 |
[10:33] | If you don’t want to be with me | 如果你不想和我在一起 |
[10:41] | Then you need to have the fucking guts to say it | 你要他妈的说出来 |
[10:55] | I do want to be with you! | 我当然想和你在一起 |
[10:59] | But I have to write an article | 但我现在要去写 |
[11:03] | Which I should have handed in yesterday | 昨天就应该交的文章了 |
[11:07] | I can’t write it, because I can’t think Because I can’t sleep! | 我写不下去 因为我无法思考 我睡不着 |
[11:14] | Do you understand? It’s just because my heart is jumping out of my chest | 你知道吗 因为我的心脏好像快要从胸口跳出来了 |
[11:22] | No, but I can’t breathe! It feels as if I’m going to die | 不 我无法呼吸 就好像我快要死掉了一样 |
[11:40] | You’re not gonna die | 你不会死的 |
[11:44] | I promise | 我向你保证 |
[12:08] | You’re just anxious | 你就是太焦虑了 |
[12:13] | We just have to get you to relax a little, okay? | 我们来放松一下 好吗 |
[12:18] | No, but I can’t relax Don’t you see? | 不 我做不到 你没有看出来吗 |
[12:23] | That article is really important | 那篇文章真的很重要 |
[12:26] | I have to hand it in | 我必须交稿了 |
[12:35] | Noora, you don’t have to do anything | 娜拉 你现在什么都不用做 |
[17:56] | Don’t look at me while I’m sleeping | 我睡觉的时候不要看我 |
[18:01] | Good reply | 回答得漂亮 |
[18:24] | You slept for 15 hours | 你已经睡了15个小时了 |
[18:28] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[18:47] | NOORA | 很好 |
[18:52] | Okay, world’s person | 好的吧 我的小公举 |
[18:56] | You should be at Eva’s 17th of May breakfast in 30 minutes I’ll drive you | 你要在三十分钟内赶到伊娃家吃早餐 我开车送你过去 |
[19:05] | I can’t bear that now | 我现在还去不了 |
[19:09] | You’re not better of lying here You have to go out with your friends | 你呆在床上也好不了 不如和朋友出去透透气 |
[19:16] | I found a dress for you | 我给你挑了条裙子 |
[19:24] | I can’t go in that one | 我不能穿这件 |
[19:30] | I wore it to a Christmas ball in eighth grade | 这是我在八年级的圣诞舞会上穿的 |
[19:35] | It’s really ugly | 真的太丑了 |
[19:38] | Huh? | 哈? |
[19:39] | No, it’s really nice | 不呀 挺好看的 |
[20:22] | Call me if something happens, okay? | 有事就给我打电话吧 好吗 |
[20:33] | You promise? | 答应我 |
[20:56] | There’s some stuff | 有些事情 |
[21:00] | That I have to find out | 我必须得弄清楚 |
[21:05] | Before I can tell you | 之后我才能答应你 |
[21:13] | Just tell me when you’re ready | 只要你准备好了就跟我说吧 |
[21:25] | Love you | 爱你 |
[21:53] | I love you too | 我也爱你 |
[22:38] | Happy Constitution Day! | 宪法日快乐 |
[22:43] | Happy Constitution Day | 宪法日快乐 |
[22:48] | New dress? | 新衣服吗 |
[22:51] | Cheers again! Oh my god | 再次举杯 天呐 |
[22:54] | The 17th of May is my favorite day! | 独立纪念日是我最喜欢的日子 |
[22:57] | You start the day with alcohol, you end the day with alcohol | 你能喝上一天一夜 |
[23:02] | You spend the entire day with alcohol | 一醉方休 |
[23:07] | How much ice cream do you eat during the 17th of May? | 在独立纪念日里你能吃多少冰淇淋 |
[23:11] | How much ice cream? | 多少冰淇淋 |
[23:12] | – Ice cream or sausages – I eat 15 | -是冰淇淋还是香肠 -我能吃十五个 |
[23:14] | – 15?! – At least! | -十五个 -那还算少的呢 |
[23:17] | – I’m not kidding We have to eat ice cream – Krone ice cream? | -我没开玩笑 我们一定要吃冰淇淋 -克朗冰淇淋吗 |
[23:20] | – How many did you eat today? – Five | -你今天吃了多少 -五个 |
[23:24] | – You ate five ice creams? – Yeah | -你吃了五个? -对 |
[23:31] | The Russ parade is in like two hours | Russ游行还有两个小时就开始了 |
[23:36] | I’ll wave to many | 我会向人群招手的 |
[23:39] | Oh! Oh! | 噢 噢 |
[23:42] | – Cheers to you – Yeah, cheers to you! | -我敬你们 -好 我也敬你 |
[23:45] | Finish that glass | 干杯 |
[23:52] | Should I hand you some food? | 要我给你拿点东西吃吗 |
[23:57] | No, thanks I have a bit of a stomach ache today | 不了 谢谢 我今天胃有点不舒服 |
[24:13] | It’s so nice that you could all come to my 17th of May breakfast today | 你们今天能都来参加这个早餐派对真是太好了 |
[24:18] | I love you all You know that, that’s not why I’m giving a speech | 我爱你们 你们都知道的 但这不是我现在要讲话的原因 |
[24:24] | I want to say, Noora | 我想说的是 娜拉 |
[24:29] | Fucking hell, how clever you are | 管它呢 你实在是太聪明了 |
[24:32] | I thought I should read your article | 我觉得应该把你的文章 |
[24:36] | As some kind of speech for today | 作为今天的讲话 |
[24:40] | Youthful freedom and responsibility | 青年的自由与责任 |
[24:43] | By Noora Amalie Saætre 17 years old | 写于娜拉的十七岁 |
[24:48] | Norwegian youth spend more than | 据研究显示 挪威的青少年平均每天 |
[24:51] | four hours a day on social media, according to a study | 花在社交网络上的时间超过四个小时 |
[24:56] | Some believe it’s a waste of time, but I understand why we do it very well | 有些人认为这时浪费时间的行为 但我可以理解这种现象 |
[25:02] | Society is straightforward on social media | 在社交网络上的社会是直截了当的 |
[25:06] | Where you can just log off, or block everything you don’t like | 你可以随时下线 或者屏蔽你不喜欢的人 |
[25:10] | Today, we celebrate our constitution | 今天 我们欢庆盛典 |
[25:14] | It says that everyone has equal rights | 只因宪法指明每个人享有同等权利 |
[25:17] | and that humas are born free and shall remain free | 人人生而自由并享有自由的权利 |
[25:21] | Free to be on social media for four hours | 我们有每天花四个小时在社交媒体上的自由 |
[25:25] | Free to get wasted and fuck around | 也有浪费时间的自由 |
[25:29] | Free to use 900 000 for a Russ bus | 有花九十万买一辆Russ巴士的自由 |
[25:33] | Norway isn’t the same country as it was when the Constitution was written | 挪威已不再是宪法起草之初的模样 |
[25:38] | Norwegian society is constantly developing | 挪威社会不断发展 |
[25:42] | Today, thousands of refugees are coming Europe in search of a place to live | 如今 成千上万的难民纷纷涌进欧洲寻求收留之地 |
[25:48] | Those are people from a different culture than us | 他们拥有和我们截然不同的文化 |
[25:52] | People whose values we may disagree with | 有着和我们不一样的价值观 |
[25:57] | Some are afraid they will threaten our Norwegian values | 有些人会担忧他们将对挪威人的价值观产生威胁 |
[26:02] | It would have been best to have the Facebook function to just block them | 如若有像Facebook一样屏蔽他们的功能就最好不过了 |
[26:07] | But that’s not how it goes | 但事实不是这样 |
[26:09] | So, on this day when we celebrate our Constitution | 所以 值此欢度宪法纪念日之时 |
[26:14] | We shall remember what we celebrate | 我们应当铭记宪法 |
[26:16] | If we believe in the values it is based on | 倘若我们相信宪法中自由的价值观 |
[26:20] | If we agree with the idea that all people should be free and have equal rights | 赞同它关于人人生而平等并享有自由的观点 |
[26:27] | It’s not our responsibility to fight to persevere the values for all people | 我们没有义务去为了所有人传承这样的价值观而抗争 |
[26:35] | It’s not there to open doors to strangers who want to threaten our values | 这不意味着要敞开大门欢迎那些威胁到我们价值观的陌生人 |
[26:40] | But it’s there to not open the doors for them | 而是应该禁止他们进入 |
[26:45] | We live in a society because we need each other | 我们共同生活在这个社会是因为我们相互需要 |
[26:49] | People need people | 彼此支持 |
[26:53] | It can be tiring to deal with others Especially the ones you disagree with | 我们疲于应对其他人 尤其是那些和我们价值观不一致的人 |
[27:00] | Those who think differently from you | 那些和你想法不同的人 |
[27:03] | Whether some are from another culture | 不管他们是不是和你有不同的文化背景 |
[27:05] | or a girl who’s a lame Facebook friend from elementary school | 还是你Facebook上很烂的一个小学女同学 |
[27:11] | In a peaceful society with equal rights, we have to manage to listen to | 这是一个平等和谐的社会 |
[27:14] | we have to manage to listen to, and try to understand each other | 我们必须学会聆听 试着理解他人 |
[27:18] | it’s easier to understand if we focus on what in common than the differences | 如果我们能关注彼此的相同点 求同存异 |
[27:27] | Look for what we agree with, instead of what we disagree with | 或许可以更好地理解彼此 |
[27:33] | Maybe if we see the worst in others | 也许我们会看见别人的缺点 |
[27:37] | it is exactly that what they will show us | 那正是他向我们展示的最真实的一面 |
[27:42] | We have the right to waste four hours on social media every day | 我们拥有每天在社交软件花费四小时的权利 |
[27:48] | Because some before us have fought for the freedom to do so | 因为先人曾为我们的自由作出斗争 |
[27:53] | Soon it’s us who will take over this country | 很快我们也将接管这个国家 |
[27:56] | It’s up to us which values we live by in the future | 未来我们靠何种价值观生存全由自己决定 |
[28:01] | I hope equal rights and freedom for all of world is we are ready to take on | 令世人自由平等的斗争将由我们肩负 |
[28:11] | Completely serious | 不得不说 |
[28:13] | If not we, who are raised in the world’s most free and richest country | 若不是我们这些最自由富有的国家成长的人 |
[28:19] | If not we choose generosity, patience, and openness | 若不是我们选择慷慨 忍耐 开放 |
[28:25] | If not we choose to look for and believe in the good in each other | 若不是我们选择追寻且坚信人性本善 |
[28:30] | If not we can fight for righteousness | 若不是我们为了正义而战 |
[28:36] | Then who would be able to do it? | 又有谁能做到呢 |
[29:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:19] | I think I was raped by William’s brother | 我觉得我被威廉的哥哥强奸了 |
[29:34] | I don’t know it’s possible that I had sex with him willingly, but | 我不知道 可能是我自愿和他发生关系的 但是 |
[29:42] | I don’t remember anything | 我什么都记不得了 |
[29:53] | Did you ask him? | 你问过他吗 |
[29:56] | What does he say? | 他怎么说 |
[30:18] | Fucking hell, that asshole! | 卧槽 混蛋 |
[30:20] | I swear to God, if he raped you | 我对天发誓 如果他强奸了你 |
[30:24] | We have to report him | 我们应该告发他 |
[30:30] | What is there to report? | 告发他什么呢 |
[30:35] | I can’t report anything I know nothing about | 我不知道该告发他什么 我什么都不记得了 |
[30:40] | I don’t know what happened | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[30:45] | Does it feel as if you’ve had sex with him? | 如果你跟他做过了 你有感觉到吗 |
[30:51] | How would I feel that? | 我怎么会有感觉 |
[30:53] | You’re a virgin You would have noticed it | 你是处女 你会感觉到的 |
[31:09] | I’m not a virgin | 我不是 |
[31:22] | I had sex when I was thirteen | 我13岁的时候有过性行为 |
[31:27] | 13 Thirteen?! | |
[31:33] | I had a boyfriend who was fifteen | 我当时有个15岁的男朋友 |
[31:38] | So, I thought I was ready for it | 所以 我觉得我当时已经准备好了 |
[31:43] | Then he dumped me days later | 几天后他就把我甩了 |
[31:48] | End of story | 这就是故事的结局 |
[31:56] | What happened with William’s brother? | 你和威廉的哥哥发生过什么 |
[32:00] | Tell everything from the start | 从头告诉我们 |
[32:11] | I had to talk to William | 当时我去找威廉谈谈 |
[32:19] | Eva and Chris you don’t know this | 伊娃和克里斯 你们还不知道 |
[32:25] | Everyone knows of you and William, Noora | 大家都知道你和威廉 娜拉 |
[32:40] | I went to William, but he wasn’t home | 我去找威廉家找他 但是他不在 |
[32:46] | His brother was there | 他哥哥在 |
[32:50] | I went inside to charge my phone | 我就进屋给我的手机充电 |
[32:56] | I ended up talking to him | 最后变成和他聊上了 |
[33:03] | He just told me lots of shit about William | 他和我说了很多关于威廉的滥事 |
[33:10] | I felt really sad | 我当时真的很难过 |
[33:16] | I drank a glass of wine | 就喝了一杯葡萄酒 |
[33:20] | Then I remember nothing | 然后就什么都忘了 |
[33:26] | You were drugged? | 你被下药了吗 |
[33:34] | I don’t know I never drink alcohol | 我不知道 我从来不喝酒 因为我喝不了酒 |
[33:39] | because I can’t take it I either feel really bad or I black out | 那会让我感觉很不舒服 或者直接喝断片了 |
[33:48] | But, after one glass of wine? | 但是 只是一杯酒都不行 |
[34:01] | I think I drank a shot, too | 我想我当时还一饮而尽了 |
[34:07] | But is there no one else you can ask? Someone at the party, some witnesses? | 有没有人你可以问问的 当时派对上的的人或者目击者 |
[34:21] | Yeah there was a girl who goes to our school Mari | 有 有个叫玛丽的姑娘 是我们学校的 |
[34:26] | Do you know who she is? | 你认识她吗 |
[34:29] | What year? | 几年级的 |
[34:32] | I don’t know, but | 我不知道 但 |
[34:36] | I can’t ask her, because | 我没法去问她 因为 |
[34:40] | She seems like a bit of a bitch | 她似乎看上去有点婊 |
[34:44] | How so? | 为什么这么说 |
[34:47] | We have to go to the emergency room | 我们应该去急诊室 |
[34:52] | Huh, no | 嘿 不用 |
[34:55] | They can help us You shoul’ve gone there long ago | 他们可以帮助我们 你之前早该去那儿了 |
[34:59] | It’s the first place you go! | 那是你该去的第一个地方 |
[35:02] | They can help us find evidence we can use against him | 他们可以帮我们找到对抗他的证据 |
[35:05] | Everyone knows that | 这是常识 |
[35:07] | You go to the doctor It’s the first place you go | 第一时间先去找医生 |
[35:10] | Before showering, before changing your clothes, you just go to the doctor | 在淋浴换衣服之前就该去找医生的 |
[35:16] | I don’t understand how you didn’t know that | 我没想到你竟然不知道 |
[35:23] | I don’t even know if I was raped | 我甚至还不确定我是否被强奸了 |
[35:29] | There’s no evidence left now | 现在证据都没了 |
[35:34] | And there’s nothing the doctor, the police, or the law can do now | 所以现在医生 警察 法律都帮不上忙了 |
[35:51] | In this free, democratic country we have to believe there are | 我们必须相信在这个自由民主的国家 |
[35:53] | there are laws and rules that protect us against assholes like him | 法律法规能够保护我们免受像他这样的混蛋欺压 |
[36:01] | We must believe in justice | 我们必须相信公平正义 |
[36:04] | We must believe that the good wins | 我们必须坚信好人能够赢得胜利 |
[36:08] | Dead serious | 讲真 |
[36:12] | If we don’t believe in it | 如果连我们自己都不愿相信 |
[36:15] | Who will believe in it then? | 还有谁会相信呢 |
[38:40] | Hello! | 嗨 |
[38:44] | Hi | 嗨 |
[38:46] | Can we have two beer? | 能给我们来杯啤酒吗 |
[38:49] | I’m under 18 | 我未满18呢 |
[38:53] | So nice to see you! | 见到你真好 |
[38:57] | Thought you were chickening out | 还以为你会临阵退缩呢 |
[38:59] | It seemed like you had some paranoia in that chat | 聊天的时候感觉你好像有不少疑虑 |
[39:07] | I remember very little of that night | 我不太记得那晚发生的事 |
[39:11] | So I’m nervous about what happened | 所以我有点不安 |
[39:19] | You blacked out completely | 你完全喝断片了 |
[39:22] | Yes | 是 |
[39:26] | What did I actually drink? | 我到底喝的什么 |
[39:35] | Relax, it was just white wine | 别紧张 只是杯白葡萄酒 |
[39:38] | Or tequila? Didn’t we drink tequila? | 可能是龙舌兰 我们有喝龙舌兰吗 |
[39:44] | Cheers | 干杯 |
[39:50] | I’m not here to drink beer with you I just want to know what happened | 我来这儿是想找你弄明白发生了什么 而不是来喝酒的 |
[39:57] | You can have one beer with me, though | 其实你可以陪我喝一杯 |
[40:02] | If you never intended to tell me what happened, I’m just gonna go | 如果你根本并没打算告诉我 我该走了 |
[40:12] | Isn’t that a little presumptuous? | 是不是有点放肆了 |
[40:18] | It’s pretty ballsy to be rude to someone who has naked pictures of you | 敢对有你裸照的人这么无礼 真是有胆量 |
[40:28] | Was that a threat? | 这是威胁我吗 |
[40:31] | Did it sound like a threat? | 听起来像是威胁吗 |
[40:33] | -Yes -Yeah well, then it was a threat | -是 -嗯 好吧 那这就是威胁 |
[40:46] | What are you studying in Stockholm? | 你在斯德哥尔摩学的什么 |
[40:53] | Eh, international finance | 呃 国际金融 |
[41:00] | You should have chosen law | 你真应该修法律学的 |
[41:06] | Okay? | 所以呢 |
[41:10] | Yeah then perhaps you wouldn’t have been in the situation you are in now | 那样的话也许你将不会陷入此刻的困境 |
[41:22] | And what situation am I in now, Noora? | 所以我现在是到了什么地步 娜拉 |
[41:26] | You’re in a situation where you’ll be convicted for child pornography | 你将因持有儿童色情作品而被定罪 |
[41:37] | According to the penal code, paragraph 204a | 根据刑法 第204a条 |
[41:43] | The penalty for producing and possessing an image that sexualises a child | 制作或持有儿童色情照 |
[41:45] | is imprisonment for up to three years | 最高处以3年监禁 |
[41:56] | I am under 18, and therefore according to the Norwegian law, I am still a child | 我未满18 因此根据挪威法典 我还是儿童 |
[42:07] | So those naked pictures you have of me, you have taken without my consent | 所以你持有的这些未经我允许拍摄的我的裸照 |
[42:14] | Not only is it illegal that you took them, but also stored in your phone | 不仅仅是违法拍摄 并且你还存在了手机里 |
[42:21] | So if I were you, I’d be really careful about spreading them | 所以说如果我是你 我不会随随便便散播他们 |
[42:29] | Before it enters another paragraph | 在进入下一条法规前 |
[42:41] | Are you serious now? | 你现在是玩真的吗 |
[42:47] | Does it look like I’m kidding? | 我看起来像是在开玩笑吗 |
[42:50] | Child pornography? | 儿童色情? |
[42:53] | That’s completely foolish | 听上去真够蠢的 |
[42:58] | Say that to the judge | 和法官说吧 |
[43:05] | You’ve also threatened me just now | 你刚刚还威胁我了 |
[43:12] | According to the law about threats | 威胁他人的话 根据法律 |
[43:16] | Paragraph 263, and coercion paragraph 251 | 第263条 还有强制条例第251条 |
[43:22] | It’s punishable by imprisonment of up to two years | 最高处以2年监禁 |
[43:25] | Then we’re up to five years | 所以加起来是5年 |
[43:29] | But relax | 不过别紧张 |
[43:32] | They thend to merge verdicts So maybe two years in reality | 他们会合并判决 所以实际可能也就判2年 |
[43:40] | But if you have a good lawyer, which surely you have | 但如果你请个还不错的律师 当然你肯定会的 |
[43:46] | Then we come to the violations of the Alcohol Act, paragraph 1 to 5 | 接下来是酒类违法条例 第1条至第5条 |
[43:52] | Serving alcohol to minors, on top of it all | 总之 就是向未成年人提供酒水 |
[43:59] | That’s something to have on your CV, right? | 这些都将写入你的简历 对吗 |
[44:13] | However, I think the child pornography | 不管怎样 我认为儿童色情罪这项罪名 |
[44:19] | That one has to be the worst | 它一定会让你付出不小的代价 |
[44:26] | You know what happens to people in prison | 你知道那些被判儿童色情罪的人 |
[44:29] | who were convicted of child pornography? | 在监狱都遭遇了什么吗 |
[44:37] | I wouldn’t pick up soap in the shower if I were you | 我要是你 可不会在洗澡的时候捡肥皂 |
[44:41] | To put it like that | 就放那儿得了 |
[45:04] | She’s your last hope | 她是你最后的希望了 |
[45:09] | Why didn’t you talk to her before? | 你之前为什么不去和她聊聊 |
[45:13] | Move on, or talk to her | 快去吧 和她聊聊 |
[45:16] | What’s the worst thing that could happen? | 最坏的情况可能是什么 |
[45:20] | That she says I had sex with her, as well | 她说我和她也发生关系了 |
[45:25] | It’s nothing to be embarrassed about I made out with Eva | 那没什么尴尬的 我和伊娃也亲热过 |
[45:29] | The feelings that arise don’t necessarily mean you’re lesbian | 有感觉并不代表你就是蕾丝 |
[45:40] | -It’s a message from Nico -What does it say? | -是尼克发来的 -他说什么 |
[45:43] | Open it | 点开看看 |
[45:58] | He told William | 他告诉威廉了 |
[46:11] | Tell me you didn’t sleep with my brother | 告诉我你没和我哥睡过 |
[46:28] | I will explain everything | 听我解释 |
[46:33] | You didn’t sleep with him? | 你没和他睡吧 |
[46:40] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |