时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | He’s the most unsympathetic, selfish person I’ve ever met | 他是我见过最无情 最自私的人 |
[00:08] | I would never touch him | 我是绝对不会碰他的 |
[00:11] | I told you I won’t have sex before I get married, right? | 我和你说过我不想发生婚前性行为的吧 |
[00:16] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[00:17] | My brother is a complete psychopath | 我哥有精神病 |
[00:20] | Psychopath? | 精神病 |
[00:23] | Tell me you didn’t sleep with my brother | 告诉我你没有和我哥上床 |
[00:25] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[00:28] | You didn’t sleep with Nico | 你没和尼克上床 |
[00:29] | But he took pictures of me.Naked pictures | 但他拍了我的照片 裸照 |
[00:32] | I reported him | 我告了他 |
[00:35] | What’s the plan? | 你的打算是什么 |
[00:38] | you gonna go around London being an asshole because ur brother is mean | 因为你哥哥卑鄙 你就要跑去伦敦当混蛋吗 |
[00:42] | Because your girl lied to you? | 因为你女朋友欺骗了你 |
[01:39] | We should just lie here today | 今天我们就躺在床上吧 |
[01:44] | Okay | 好 |
[02:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:53] | Don’t stop | 别停 |
[02:57] | I need some space, okay? | 我需要点空间 好吗 |
[03:02] | You don’t need space | 你不需要 |
[03:26] | Dead serious | 我认真的 |
[03:34] | I respect you | 我尊重你 |
[03:38] | Now you have to respect me | 现在你要尊重我 |
[04:12] | I had…sex when I was thirteen | 我十三岁的时候 和人上过床 |
[04:28] | And the guy I had sex with behaved really shitty afterwards | 他和我发生关系之后态度就变得很差 |
[04:48] | So in the spring…It was not just because of that | 所以在春天的时候 也不全是因为那件事 |
[04:59] | Lots of stuff | 有很多原因 |
[05:05] | But then I got kind of… | 但那以后我有点 |
[05:13] | sick | 心理阴影 |
[05:24] | So I’m probably just… | 所以我可能只是 |
[05:29] | Scared that something like that will happen again | 害怕那样的事情会再度发生 |
[06:08] | Hey you | 嘿 |
[06:21] | I’m really damn sorry | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[06:28] | For what Nico has done | 尼克做了那样的事 |
[06:43] | But it wasn’t your fault | 但那不是你的错 |
[07:00] | Nothing serious happened, and he’ll be convicted | 没发生什么严重的事情 而且他会被判罪的 |
[07:10] | Isn’t that good? | 不是很好吗 |
[07:17] | We have a legal system in Norway | 挪威有法律制度 |
[07:21] | We just have to trust that the legal system is fair | 我们只需要相信法律是公正的 |
[07:41] | So you don’t have to kill him | 所以你不用去杀他 |
[07:51] | You didn’t kill him, did you? | 你没有杀了他 对吧 |
[07:58] | I haven’t seen him | 我还没有见过他 |
[08:02] | I went to London | 我去伦敦了 |
[08:12] | Is he in Oslo? | 他在奥斯陆吗 |
[08:15] | Don’t know | 不知道 |
[08:18] | I haven’t been to the apartment | 我还没有回过家 |
[08:31] | Is it you who has been living in our basement? | 这段时间住在我们公寓地下室的人是你吗 |
[08:41] | There really is someone who’s living in our basement | 确实有人住在这里的地下室 |
[08:51] | So damn creepy | 好可怕 |
[08:55] | I know! | 我知道 |
[08:58] | I stayed with Chris.I’ll continue to stay with Chris | 我住在克里斯家 之后也会继续住在他那的 |
[09:06] | You can live here, too | 你也可以住在这里 |
[09:12] | But you have to | 但是你偶尔 |
[09:17] | Go back to the apartment sometime | 也得回家一趟 |
[09:29] | I can’t meet Nico | 我不能见到尼克 |
[09:38] | I can come with you | 我可以和你一起去 |
[09:45] | I’m not scared of him | 我可不怕他 |
[11:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:52] | He’s not here | 他不在家 |
[12:04] | What do you wanna do now? | 你现在打算怎么办 |
[12:07] | Leave again | 离开 |
[12:12] | – Don’t you want to be here for a while? – Why should I? | -你不想在这儿待一会吗 -为什么 |
[12:16] | You have to take back your apartment | 你得夺回你的房子 |
[12:22] | I can’t live here | 我不能住在这里 |
[12:25] | You | 你 |
[12:28] | You need to give in now.You can’t run from ur brother rest of your life | 你现在可以逃避 但你不能躲你哥一辈子 |
[12:37] | You just have to face him | 你必须面对他 |
[12:40] | You have to look him in the eye and tell him he’s a fucking loser | 你必须直视他 并且告诉他 他是个彻头彻尾的失败者 |
[12:48] | Be done with it | 结束这一切 |
[12:55] | That’s not how it works | 事情没有那么简单 |
[12:58] | I don’t know what I would have done if I had met him now | 如果我现在见到他 我不知道自己会做出什么事 |
[13:12] | Where will you move to? | 你要搬去哪儿 |
[13:16] | I’ll buy a new apartment | 我会再买一间新的公寓 |
[13:25] | You have money for that? | 你有钱吗 |
[13:30] | It’ll work itself out | 我会搞定的 |
[13:34] | So your solution is to buy a new apartment? | 所以你的解决办法就是买一套新房子 |
[13:43] | Yes | 嗯 |
[14:05] | Do you want to move in with me? | 你想和我一起住吗 |
[14:24] | Say yes | 说想 |
[14:32] | William | 威廉 |
[14:38] | Can you not for once stop what’s right and wrong, just do what you want | 你就不能有一次不去管对错 只做你想做的事吗 |
[14:59] | Okay | 好 |
[15:05] | We’ll move in together! | 我们要住在一起啦 |
[15:08] | We’ll move in together | 我们要住在一起了 |
[15:53] | Don’t stop | 继续啊 |
[15:57] | You don’t need to | 你不用停 |
[16:10] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[16:32] | William! | 威廉 |
[16:39] | Summon for interrogation.Friday, 3rd of June.At 3 o’ clock | 法庭传票 六月三号 星期五 下午三点 |
[16:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:54] | Because I smashed a bottle on that guy’s head.There’s a video of it | 因为我用瓶子砸了那家伙的脑袋 有人录了视频 |
[17:46] | Why did you guys stop talking when I came? | 怎么我一来你们就不说话了 |
[17:57] | Have you received a letter from the police? | 你有收到警方的通知吗 |
[18:02] | No | 没有 |
[18:04] | Have you? | 你们收到了吗 |
[18:09] | We’ve been summoned for questioning about the fight | 我们被传唤询问巴士派对那天晚上打架的情况 |
[18:12] | on the night of the bus party.They called our parents | 他们还通知了我们的父母 |
[18:16] | – Mom snapped completely – Mine too | -我妈训我了 -我也被训了 |
[18:24] | Why was I not summoned? | 为什么我没被传唤 |
[18:27] | Probably because you left before the police arrived.They took our names | 可能因为你在警察来之前就走了 他们记下了我们的名字 |
[18:33] | They came across the video on the internet. | 又碰巧在网上看到了那个视频 |
[18:34] | The police has reported the case themselves | 就开始调查这件事 |
[18:41] | But it’s good that you weren’t summoned | 但你没有被传唤是件好事 |
[18:44] | It prevents you from having to testify against William | 这样你就不用出面指证威廉了 |
[18:52] | Will you guys testify against William? | 你们会指证他吗 |
[19:03] | What should we do? We can’t lie to the police | 我们能怎么办 我们不能对警察说谎啊 |
[19:07] | We can refuse to say anything | 我们可以拒绝回答 |
[19:09] | Yeah, we have the right to remain silent | 对 我们有权保持沉默 |
[19:13] | They can’t convict him based on just that video anyway | 反正他们不能只凭那个视频就给威廉定罪 |
[19:19] | The quality is bad and it’s unfocused | 那个视频像素低 也没对好焦 |
[19:27] | We really have to think this through carefully | 我们必须想清楚 |
[19:30] | He could go to prison for six months.I googled it | 他可能因为这件事坐六个月的牢 我查过的 |
[19:34] | This all started when William did something good | 这件事是由威廉做的好事引起的 |
[19:38] | How so? | 怎么回事 |
[19:39] | In the winter William beat up a Yakuza guy | 冬天的时候 威廉打了一个 |
[19:42] | for calling Iben, Chris’ ex-girlfiriend, a cheap whore | 骂克里斯前女友伊本贱婊子的小混混 |
[19:45] | To avenge himself he beat up three Penetrator guys | 为了报复 那个小混混打了入侵者的三个人 |
[19:47] | And William did nothing | 威廉什么也没干 |
[19:50] | They beat up Jonas | 他们打了约纳斯 |
[19:52] | Chris and Isak planned to beat up Yakuza on the night of the bus party | 所以克里斯和伊萨克准备在巴士派对那天晚上教训那些人 |
[19:56] | William didn’t know anything about it | 威廉毫不知情 |
[19:58] | But he ended up having to take it | 但最终却要他为此负责 |
[20:04] | Can’t we tell them this story? | 我们不能把故事经过告诉警察吗 |
[20:08] | I don’t think that’s how it works | 我认为这样做没有用 |
[20:11] | They’re only interested in who threw the bottle at someone’s head | 他们只关心是谁拿瓶子砸了别人的头 |
[20:19] | Why did William smash that bottle, Noora? | 威廉为什么要用瓶子砸人 娜拉 |
[20:25] | – Why? – Yes | -为什么 -嗯 |
[20:38] | He smashed it because he felt it was his fault | 他觉得那个混混打了他的好朋友 |
[20:44] | That Yakuza beat up his best friend | 是因为他的错 |
[20:53] | He’s extremely loyal to the ones he loves | 他对他爱的人非常忠诚 |
[21:02] | So he did it because | 所以他才这样做 |
[21:06] | He doesn’t entrust this responsibility with adult people, because | 他不想让大人承担责任 |
[21:15] | There has never been an adult who has taken responsibility of him | 毕竟从来没有为他负责任的大人 |
[21:29] | He also has a little trouble controlling his mind | 而且他不能很好地控制自己的情绪 |
[21:34] | It’d be great if you said that, too | 如果你们能这么说就好了 |
[21:42] | I say we shut our mouths at the questioning | 审讯的时候我们就保持沉默吧 |
[21:46] | I agree | 我同意 |
[21:50] | Okay, let’s do it | 行 就这么做 |
[21:57] | Do you think Isak and Jonas will say anything? | 你觉得伊萨克和约纳斯会说什么吗 |
[22:00] | No, it was William who helped them | 不会 是威廉帮了他们 |
[22:03] | Jonas doesn’t even like the police | 而且约纳斯讨厌警察 |
[22:06] | The only thing that could fuck up everything, is if Yakuza testifies against him | 唯一会毁掉一切的就是那些混混出来指证他 |
[22:39] | Eskild? | 艾斯科尔德 |
[22:46] | Eskild! | 艾斯科尔德 |
[22:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:54] | I don’t know who you’ve got living down in our basement | 我不知道你把谁带来住在地下室里 |
[23:00] | But it has to stop.We’ve gotten complaints from our downstairs neighbors | 但不能继续下去了 楼下的住户跟我抱怨了 |
[23:10] | I don’t know anything about it.It’s not me | 我不知道这件事 不是我 |
[23:16] | Is it Tito? Or Nito? | 是蒂托吗 还是尼托 |
[23:23] | I don’t know anything about it.It could be Linn | 我什么都不知道 可能是琳 |
[23:32] | It’s your bedding | 这是你的床单 |
[23:36] | No, it’s not | 不是 |
[23:41] | You know what bedding is mine? Stalker | 你还知道哪张床单是我的 你这跟踪狂 |
[23:46] | Eskild, I’m the only one who washes bedding in this house | 艾斯 我是这个屋子里唯一一个洗床单的人 |
[23:51] | Had it not been for me, your bedding would be full of stiff, old cum | 如果没有我 你的床单上全部都是结块的陈年精液了 |
[24:04] | What’s this? | 什么 |
[24:07] | Did you just say stiff, old cum? | 你刚才是说了结块的陈年精液吗 |
[24:13] | Wow! | 哇 |
[24:15] | Way to go, girl! | 有进步啊 女孩 |
[24:17] | Dirty | 污啊 |
[24:18] | Eskild, don’t change the subject now! | 艾斯 别转话题 |
[24:22] | It’s because of William | 是因为威廉吧 |
[24:24] | No, it’s not because of William! | 不是因为威廉 |
[24:28] | Yes, it is I can see it in you. You think in a more sexual way | 就是的 我能看出来 你的思想更“性”感了 |
[24:32] | Good job, William Applause! From one guy to another | 干得好啊 威廉 我给你鼓掌 能让一个人焕然一新 |
[24:35] | He got them juices flowin’, Willy! | 让你“性”潮澎湃 |
[24:39] | Fuck, Eskild Shut up! | 靠 艾斯 闭嘴 |
[24:42] | Did you guys have sex? | 你们啪啪啪了没 |
[24:44] | No! | 没有 |
[24:47] | You’re gonna have it now! You’re so horny now, help! | 你们赶紧的 看你现在简直欲火焚身了 救命 |
[24:55] | Didn’t you see the video? | 你看过小黄片了吗 |
[24:57] | Are you kidding me now? | 开什么玩笑 |
[24:59] | “Skogtur” On Google Search for “Skogtur” | 打开谷歌 搜索”Skogtur” |
[25:02] | – You can watch it with William.Foreplay – Bye, Eskild | -你可以和威廉一起看 当作前戏 -再见 艾斯 |
[25:08] | Stop having people live in the basement | 别再让人住地下室了 |
[25:17] | Eskild! | 艾斯 |
[25:21] | Yes? “Skogtur” | Skogtur 干嘛 |
[25:29] | Say hi to Tito and tell him to find himself a new place to live | 帮我和蒂托问声好 顺便让他找个新地方住 |
[25:34] | Yeah | 好的 |
[25:35] | let me know if you’re gonna watch that video.I haven’t seen it for a long time | 你要是看那视频的话告诉我一声 我也好久没看了 |
[25:40] | – It’s quite cool to watch it together – Bye! | -能一起看的话就太爽了 -再见 |
[27:06] | – Hey you – Hm? | -嘿 -怎么了 |
[27:09] | Why do you actually write Noora with two O’s? | 你名字里为什么有两个O |
[27:13] | No one else does it | 别人都不这么取名字的 |
[27:16] | Eh, you know Vilde | 你知道薇尔德吧 |
[27:24] | Yes.I know Vilde | 我知道薇尔德 |
[27:28] | Yeah | 好吧 |
[27:33] | She just sent me the number of the Yakuza guy | 她刚才把那混混的电话号码发给我了 |
[27:46] | Okay, what are going to do with it? | 好吧 你想用它来干什么 |
[27:54] | No, I just thought that | 没有 我只是想 |
[28:00] | Maybe you could call him | 也许你可以打给他 |
[28:06] | Why should I? | 我为什么要打给他 |
[28:09] | So that you could’ve asked him if he couldn’t say anything in the interrogation | 那样你就可以问他能不能在审讯的时候什么都别说 |
[28:21] | No | 不要 |
[28:26] | William! | 威廉 |
[28:29] | Seriously! | 我认真的 |
[28:31] | Please | 拜托 |
[28:33] | Forget it | 别这样 |
[28:36] | Yeah but listen! | 但是你听我说 |
[28:38] | Everyone is keeping their mouth shut | 所有人都会保持沉默的 |
[28:42] | Your guys, Isak and Jonas, and my friends.Everyone! | 你的人 伊萨克和约纳斯 还有我的朋友 每个人 |
[28:48] | If you don’t say anything about all that they did | 如果你不把他们干的事说出来 |
[28:50] | they won’t say anything about what you did either | 他们也不会把你的说出去的 |
[29:02] | Noora | 娜拉 |
[29:04] | No | 不要 |
[29:07] | Forget it | 你别管 |
[29:09] | Done | 就是这样 |
[29:30] | He refuses to call, so that’s fucked | 他拒绝打电话 所以这事黄了 |
[30:20] | Do you want to read to me? | 你可以读给我听吗 |
[30:26] | Ibsen? | 易卜生吗 |
[30:29] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[30:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:34] | Because I’m excited to hear Ibsen’s story | 因为我很想听易卜生的故事 |
[30:41] | Story? The story of Ibsen? | 故事 易卜生的故事 |
[30:44] | – Yes – The Ibsen of the story? | -没错 -故事里的易卜生 |
[30:48] | – There’s nothing here – There’s lots of pages here | -什么都没有 -这里有好多页呢 |
[30:54] | Just read ’em | 你就读吧 |
[30:56] | Read ’em words? | 读里面的话吗 |
[30:58] | A Doll’s House | 《玩偶之家》 |
[31:00] | A Doll’s House? | 《玩偶之家》吗 |
[31:05] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[31:10] | – Three-act play – 1879 | -三幕戏剧 -1879年 |
[31:14] | No | 不 |
[31:21] | You’re cute | 你真可爱 |
[31:25] | Yeah, that’s true | 没错 这倒是实话 |
[32:34] | Hello | 哈喽 |
[32:39] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[32:43] | It went fine | 挺好的 |
[32:46] | Yeah, but you were there for four hours.What did they say? | 可是你进去了四个钟头 他们说什么了 |
[32:50] | Did you get the impression they have a lot of evidence against you? | 你感觉他们有很多对你不利的证据吗 |
[33:00] | I confessed | 我承认了 |
[33:05] | Why did you.You can’t. Why did you do that? | 为什么 你不能 你为什么要这么做 |
[33:10] | Hell, do I know? Maybe it’s because of what you said | 我也不知道 或许是因为你说的话吧 |
[33:15] | What I said?! I said you shouldn’t say shit.That’s what I said | 我说什么了 我让你别胡说 这才是我说的 |
[33:34] | The stuff about Nico | 你说的尼克的事 |
[33:36] | That we should believe in and trust that we have a fair legal system | 你说我们应该相信公平公正的法律制度 |
[33:44] | I chose to trust it | 我选择去相信它 |
[33:50] | Alternatively | 或者 |
[33:53] | I could have chosen to not trust it | 我也可以选择不信它 |
[33:58] | And just kept my mouth shut about it | 乖乖闭嘴什么也不说 |
[34:03] | But then I’d nearly killed Nico | 可是那样的话我可能会杀了尼克 |
[34:08] | If you get what I mean | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[34:45] | But what will happen now? | 那现在会怎么样呢 |
[34:52] | I have to go to court in a few weeks | 几周后我就要上法庭了 |
[34:56] | I might have to go to prison | 我可能会进监狱 |
[35:18] | What do you want to do now? While you’re still free? | 那你现在想干什么 趁你还是个自由身 |
[35:27] | What do I want to do now? | 我现在想干什么呢 |
[35:46] | – I know what I want to do – What? | -我知道我想干什么了 -什么 |
[35:51] | What I want to do now, is to have a really big party | 我现在想干的事 就是开一个超大的派对 |
[35:57] | Where we get completely wasted | 尽情地疯 |
[36:01] | We’ll just crawl around | 我们到处爬来爬去 |
[36:06] | Okay | 好啊 |
[36:08] | – Yeah – Yeah | -好 -好 |
[36:12] | Where do you think that’s gonna happen? At my place? | 你觉得在哪儿开好呢 我那儿吗 |
[36:18] | We may as well go back to that damn apartment | 还是去我那该死的公寓吧 |
[38:15] | I’m ready to order.If there’s someone else who wants to | 我要下单了啊 还有没有人想要 |
[38:28] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[38:32] | You have to meet Isak! | 你得认识一下伊萨克 |
[38:34] | – Hi! Eskild – Isak | -嗨 艾斯 -伊萨克 |
[38:38] | – And Jonas – Hi! Eskild | -还有约纳斯 -嗨 艾斯 |
[38:43] | I live with him | 我和他一起住 |
[38:46] | – We live together – No.we live in a house with roommates | -我们同居 -不是 我们和其他舍友住在同一个房子里 |
[38:48] | We live together | 我们同居 |
[38:53] | [Jonas talking about Noora’s story of the BJ action ] | 约纳斯在说娜拉撞见吹箫的事情 |
[38:56] | – Huh? – Yes! | -真的吗 -没错 |
[38:57] | What BJ action? | 什么吹箫 |
[38:59] | What day? On Saturday? | 哪天 星期六吗 |
[39:01] | No! It was a really long time ago | 不 是很久之前的事了 |
[39:10] | I can’t remember everytime I get sucked off | 我每次被吹完就都不会记得了 |
[39:13] | It’s true. If we have fun, I won’t think about it anymore the day after | 是真的 如果我们很爽的话 我就不会再想这件事了 |
[39:23] | Isn’t that a good philosophy? | 这难道不是很好 |
[39:25] | – Do your thing! – Yeah! | -做好你自己的事 -没错 |
[39:26] | Speaking of that jacket.I know she | 说起那件夹克 我知道她 |
[39:34] | I know she’s not the one who created it, but she sews at the factory | 我知道不是她做的 但是她在那个工厂做缝纫 |
[39:39] | I met her when I was in Asia | 我在亚洲的时候见过她 |
[39:51] | – You look so cool! – Thank you | -你很酷 -谢谢夸奖 |
[42:10] | Chris. Out | 克里斯出去 |
[42:13] | Are you serious now? | 你认真的吗 |
[42:15] | Out. Now | 出去 马上 |
[42:17] | Bro! | 老兄 |
[42:34] | I know I should ask you if you’re ready, but I don’t care now | 我知道我应该问你是否准备好了 但我现在不想管这么多了 |
[42:39] | So shut up | 那就闭嘴 |
[43:24] | Oh my god! Kasper! | 我的天哪 卡斯伯 |
[43:28] | Kasper! | 卡斯伯 |
[44:29] | Is there no life here?! | 这里没有人吗 |
[46:10] | I think I did something stupid | 我觉得我做了一件蠢事 |
[46:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[46:28] | I sent a message to the Yakuza guy | 我发了一条短息给那个混混 |
[46:39] | I knew you were going to do it | 我就知道你会这么做 |
[46:48] | You’re not mad? | 你不生气吗 |
[46:59] | I would have done the same | 换做是我也会这么做的 |
[47:17] | What will Eskild and Linn say when you tell them you’re moving out? | 你要搬出来的话 艾斯和琳他们会说什么 |
[47:26] | I’m scared to say it. You have to say it | 我不敢告诉他们 你来说 |
[47:33] | Okay | 好吧 |
[47:39] | My god, it’ll go well for sure | 天哪 肯定会顺利的 |
[47:43] | They just have to find someone else who can live in the room | 他们只要找到人搬进去住就行了 |
[48:08] | Oh, cool belt! | 腰带不错啊 |
[48:10] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[48:12] | Are you taking the credit for that belt? | 你是说这腰带好看吗 |
[48:15] | – Is it yours? – Yes, it’s Isak’s | -是你的吗 -对 是伊萨克的 |
[48:17] | Ah, I see | 哦 好吧 |
[48:19] | All his coolest clothes are actually mine | 实际上他所有好看的衣服都是我的 |