时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | S03E01 | 羞耻 |
[00:55] | I spotted them on Friday | 我上周五看到她们了 |
[00:57] | This is good shit Fuck! | 这太他妈爽了 |
[00:59] | Both her and Emilie are so hot | 她和艾米丽都很性感 |
[01:03] | No | 我不觉得 |
[01:06] | She isn’t doable | 她不行 |
[01:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:11] | I think that she’s doable | 我觉得她挺漂亮 |
[01:13] | – Yeah? – Emilie as well | -是么 -艾米丽也不错 |
[01:16] | Emilie is even better | 艾米丽更好一点 |
[01:18] | What’s up with you guys,lowering you standards | 你们怎么了 标准这么低 |
[01:21] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[01:23] | What are you talking about standards? You should be much less picky | 你说什么标准 少挑三拣四了 自己长什么样不知道吗 |
[01:25] | considering how ugly you are | 自己长什么样不知道吗 |
[01:28] | Is there not a single hot girl? Not one? | 这没有美女么 一个都没有 |
[01:35] | – I could’ve gotten with all the first years – There is one! | -所有一年级的我都想泡 -有一个 |
[01:39] | Listen to me One! | 听着 有一个 |
[01:41] | Short, dark hair Don’t know what she’s called But she’s hot | 黑色短发 不知道她叫什么 但是挺好看 |
[01:46] | She’s pretty I saw her | 她很漂亮 我见过她 |
[01:48] | – The one resembling Natalie Portman? – Yes, yes, yes That one | -长得像纳塔莉•奥特曼那个? -对对对 就是她 |
[01:54] | I don’t think you have a chance | 我觉得你根本没机会 |
[01:56] | Not in this life, maybe the next one | 别说这辈子了 下辈子你也没戏 |
[01:58] | I do have a chance! | 谁说我没戏了 |
[02:00] | Last guy she was with was a 20-year-old model | 她前男友是个20岁的模特 |
[02:02] | He was tall and dark You are neither | 高个棕发 你两者都不占 |
[02:09] | Why should I care about that? | 这关我什么事 |
[02:11] | Because then you know what her standards are | 你就应该知道她喜欢什么类型了 |
[02:16] | When a girl dates a 20-year-old model,she won’t date another guy like that | 他已经和20岁的模特约会过 她就不想再约那种类型的了 |
[02:22] | I have a chance | 我还有机会 |
[02:26] | – You have to take the stash – No! | -你负责藏好它 -不行 |
[02:29] | I’m too stressed when I have it Take it yourself | 我受够了 你自己拿吧 |
[02:37] | I can’t have it with me | 我不能一直带着它 |
[02:39] | Then I’ll take it Jesus Christ! | 我来吧 天呐 |
[02:42] | It isn’t yours! | 这不是你的 |
[02:43] | – Just let him take it – I don’t even know him! | -让他拿着吧 -我都不认识他 |
[02:48] | – Don’t know me? What are you talking about? – It’s 1000 kroner! | -不认识 你说什么呢 -这可是1000克朗 |
[02:51] | You know What the fuck? You’re sitting here smoking it with him | 什么鬼? 你不是在这跟他一起抽呢吗 |
[02:54] | Of course you know him! | 你当然认识他 |
[02:55] | He’s in, I’m in, he’s in | 你在抽,我在抽,他也在抽 |
[02:59] | Him I don’t know what he’s doing Just let him take it I’m really certain | 他 我不知道他在干嘛 就让他拿着吧 没事的 |
[03:05] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[03:08] | What would you do without me? | 没有我你可怎么办啊 |
[03:12] | What’s going on? Shut the door | 怎么了 把门关上 |
[03:14] | – I need to pee – Then shut the door right now | -我要尿尿 -赶紧把门关上 |
[03:21] | Hello?! | 嗨 |
[03:23] | Don’t just leave I was stuck there with that nerd | 你怎么走了 留我和那个书呆子在那 |
[03:26] | I had to pee | 我要尿尿 |
[03:28] | – Your girl – It’s so boring here | -你的妞 -这太无聊了 |
[03:34] | Hello | 你好 |
[03:43] | Remember when we were at Sana’s place and took some pills? | 还记得我们在萨那家一起嗑药么 |
[03:47] | – She was so out of it – They weren’t blue | -她太嗨了 -我记得不是蓝色的 |
[03:49] | I think they’re the same | 我觉得它们都一样 |
[03:53] | Do you know who you look like? | 你知道自己长得像谁么 |
[03:57] | Yes | 谁 |
[04:00] | The little boy in Stranger Things | 《怪奇物语》里那个小男孩 |
[04:06] | You know! The little boy who’s actually a girl Eleven | 那小男孩其实是个11岁的小女孩 |
[04:13] | So damn rude | 太无礼了 |
[04:14] | No! | 没有啊 |
[04:16] | She’s sweet If you’re into 13-year-old boys | 她很可爱 如果你喜欢13岁小男孩的话 |
[04:23] | – Huh? What? – I’m only kidding! | -搞什么啊 -我只是开个玩笑 |
[04:29] | Seriously I’m only kidding I’m sorry | 讲真 只是个玩笑 对不起 |
[04:33] | – My name’s Isak What’s yours? – Emma | -我是伊萨克 你呢 -艾玛 |
[04:36] | Emma? You’re really beautiful | 艾玛 你真漂亮 |
[04:39] | We’re leaving | 我们走吧 |
[04:45] | Do you know how this works? | 你知道这个怎么用么? |
[04:47] | Let me see | 让我看看 |
[04:51] | Zyrtec? Those are allergy pills | 西替利嗪 这是抗过敏药 |
[04:54] | They’ll make you tired | 会让你昏昏欲睡 |
[04:57] | – Do you want something that works? – Do you have that? | -你想来点别的么?-你有么? |
[05:01] | Maybe | 也许吧 |
[05:14] | I’m leaving | 我走了 |
[05:17] | Uh yeah We’ll check if there’s some food around here | 呃 我们去看看附近有什么吃的 |
[05:26] | Really nice, Isak | 厉害了 伊萨克 |
[05:41] | – Hey – Hey, what? | -嘿 -怎么了 |
[06:04] | Emma, Yousef is here | 艾玛 约瑟夫来了 |
[06:23] | – Have you seen Eva? – No | -你看到伊娃了么?-没 |
[07:44] | Hi | 嗨 |
[07:45] | – Where are you going? – Home | -你要去哪 -回家 |
[07:47] | – You’re going home? Over the fence? – Yeah | -回家 从围栏翻出来 -是啊 |
[07:50] | Everybody else has gone through the gate over there | 正常人都从那边大门出来 |
[07:54] | Do you have some ID on you? With your name etc | 你证件带了么 有你名字的 |
[07:57] | Bank card? Driver’s license? | 银行卡 驾照 |
[07:59] | – No – Nothing? | -没有 -什么都没有? |
[08:02] | – What’s your name? – Adrian Eksett | -你叫什么?-安德列安艾瑟特尔 |
[08:05] | Adrian How old are you? Wait a minute | 你多大了 稍等一下 |
[08:09] | Yes? Answer | 收到请讲 |
[09:36] | Isak! Hey, he’s awake With morning wood straight up | 伊萨克 嗨 他醒了 一柱擎天 |
[09:40] | Look! Devil’s cave is what I call it | 快看 我管它叫恶魔的洞穴 |
[09:44] | Want to say hi? Hi, good morning! | 打个招呼吧 嗨 早上好 |
[09:47] | Did you sleep well? | 睡的好么 |
[09:49] | Say hi | 打个招呼 |
[09:50] | – Hi – Say hi then! | -嗨 -大点声 |
[09:52] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[09:53] | He’s a bit crabby and tired | 他有点起床气 |
[09:55] | – Hi Isak! – Hi Hi, Noora | -嗨 伊萨克 -嗨 嗨娜拉 |
[09:59] | – Piss off, Eskild! – Relax! | -走开 艾斯科德 -别紧张 |
[10:03] | – What are you guys doing today? – Relax, I think | -你们今天准备做什么?-休息吧 我觉得 |
[10:09] | Yeah Relax So nice | 没错 休息 不错 |
[10:12] | I’m going to sell my Warhammer collection on the flea market No, I’m kidding | 我要去跳蚤市场卖我的手办 开玩笑的 |
[10:18] | I’m going to the supermarket to buy fish cakes Kidding | 我要去超市买炸鱼饼 还是开玩笑的 |
[10:22] | I’m going to fill up a big can with Fun Light and watch a movie With Linn | 我要装一罐子乐轻 然后和琳去看电影 |
[10:26] | – Ah, so nice – Yeah | -啊 不错嘛 -那是 |
[10:28] | We’ll snuggle up together | 我们会依偎在一起的 |
[10:33] | What are you going to do? | 你打算做什么 |
[10:39] | I don’t know I’ll just find something | 还不知道 我得找点事情做 |
[10:46] | Something like what? | 比如 |
[10:47] | William’s working, so I just have to I don’t have that many friends yet | 威廉要去工作 所以我只能 我在这边还没什么朋友 |
[10:54] | What I think, Noora You are in London Best city in the world | 娜拉 你在伦敦啊 世界上最棒的城市 |
[10:59] | I know! I’m having a lot fun! | 我知道 我很开心 |
[11:05] | I’ll have lots of fun today Or I’ll go to a museum | 我今天会过的很开心的 可能会去博物馆 |
[11:10] | – You’re going to a museum? – Yeah! | -你要去博物馆 -是啊 |
[11:13] | Don’t go to a museum, Noora Do something fun! | 别去博物馆啊娜拉 做点有趣的事 |
[11:16] | Don’t go to a museum and be boring Do something fun | 不要去博物馆闲逛 给自己找点乐子啊 |
[11:20] | – Go to a club Get some drinks – Yeah, relax | -去酒吧喝点酒 -你往那边点 |
[11:28] | – I’m having lots of fun – Yeah | -我挺好的 -是啊 |
[11:33] | – I want you to be doing well, Noora – Yeah, really well! | -我希望你过得好 娜拉 -我知道 我很好 |
[11:39] | So what’s it like living with Isak? Is it all right? | -和伊萨克一起生活怎么样 还好吧 |
[11:43] | – He doesn’t pay rent, you know? – I will pay | -他都不付钱的 -我会付的 |
[11:47] | And he smells like farts Guy farts | 而且身上一股屁味 |
[11:50] | While you smell good You smell like delicious lavender | 但你很香 你闻起来像薰衣草 |
[11:54] | Love you | 爱你 |
[11:59] | I hooked up with a girl of who I legitimately thought had a cat tongue | 我钓了一个姑娘 我觉得她的舌头像猫一样 |
[12:05] | I’m not sure if it was a tongue, or a fake tongue | 不知道是真舌头还是假舌头 |
[12:10] | Fake tongue?! | 假舌头 |
[12:12] | – Like making out with a cat – Have you kissed a cat? | -像在和猫接吻 -你和猫接过吻 |
[12:16] | – No, but it was really small and thin – Cat size? | -没有,但它真的又瘦又小 -和猫的一样大 |
[12:22] | I didn’t see her tongue, but | 我没看到 但是 |
[12:24] | You know that party at Johanna’s? | 你知道约翰娜家那场派对吧? |
[12:30] | I hooked up with a chick there | 我在那钓了个姑娘 |
[12:32] | – The blonde one? – Yeah, the blonde one | -金发的那个 -没错 金发 |
[12:34] | She didn’t have a clitoris | 她没有阴蒂 |
[12:38] | – What?! – Yeah, I swear She didn’t have it | -什么 -是真的 我发誓 她真的没有 |
[12:42] | – How do you know? – I saw it | -你怎么知道的 -我看到了 |
[12:52] | I saw it! I know where the clitoris is And I saw it when I went down on her | 我亲眼看到的 我知道阴蒂在哪 我给她口的时候看到了 |
[12:57] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑么 |
[12:59] | -没有啊 -你给她口 | |
[13:01] | – Yeah – You go down on chicks? | -对啊 -你真口啊 |
[13:03] | Why are you so surprised? You don’t? | 你这么吃惊干嘛 你不这样么 |
[13:06] | – Eh, no! – Why not? | -呃 不啊 -为什么 |
[13:10] | I don’t know Should we go down on chicks? | 我不知道啊 应该这样么 |
[13:15] | Why the fuck | 什么鬼 |
[13:17] | – Because they love it Why do you ask? – Do you also go down on chicks? | -她们喜欢啊 这还用问么 -你也这么干 |
[13:22] | Isak? | 伊萨克 |
[13:23] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[13:25] | Do you guys perhaps want to join the theatre this year? | 你们有兴趣加入应援小组么 |
[13:31] | Don’t really know | 呃 没想过啊 |
[13:33] | We are group leaders of the “kose” group | 我们是戏剧社应援小组的 |
[13:35] | We want to have you guys! | 希望你们能加入 |
[13:38] | Kose group? What does a kose group do? | 应援小组 具体做些什么 |
[13:40] | We make sure there’s a good atmosphere | 我们负责烘托气氛 |
[13:44] | We spread love, bake bread, we cook | 散播爱的氛围 做食物和点心 |
[13:48] | We have a group meeting next Friday Maybe you guys want to come? | 我们周五有一个小组会议 你们有兴趣参加么 |
[13:53] | Friday? | 周五么 |
[13:56] | No I don’t really know It’s Friday, you know | 哦 现在不确定啊 周五嘛你懂得 |
[14:03] | But you’re second years You’re neither third years nor first years | 可你们是二年级的 不像一年级或者三年级的 |
[14:08] | You guys should make yourselves known socially to | 你们应该做些事情 |
[14:11] | avoid becoming completely anonymous | 不然最后只能是 |
[14:15] | Do you guys want that? To walk around being a nobody? | 无人知晓一事无成 你们想那样么 |
[14:22] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[14:25] | Did you see my messages? I forgot my sweater at your place | 你看我的短信了么 卫衣落在你那里了 |
[14:29] | Yeah, I saw I’ll look for it | 看到了 我帮你找找 |
[14:31] | No, but I have to come get it at your place because I know what it looks like | 我得去你那 你不知道什么样的 |
[14:37] | Can’t you just describe it? | 你描述一下不就好了 |
[14:41] | Yes I can | 呃 好吧 |
[14:45] | It’s black… | 黑色的 |
[14:51] | Okay A black sweater Got it | 好的 一件黑色卫衣 我知道了 |
[15:00] | Let us know if you want to join! | 如果你们想加入的话随时联系我们 |
[15:03] | Yeah, we’ll do that | 好 我们会的 |
[15:06] | Bye | 拜拜 |
[15:11] | A sweater?! | 卫衣 |
[15:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:19] | – I had to hide the shit at Eva’s place – Are you kidding? | -我把那东西藏伊娃家了 -真的假的 |
[15:26] | – I’ll fix it – That’s 1000 Kroner | -我会搞定的 -那可是1000克朗 |
[15:28] | Mahdi, I’ll fix it | 马赫迪 我说了我会搞定的 |
[15:38] | Was it not good? | 好吃么 |
[15:43] | Ask first Cat guy | 就你聪明呗 还先问问再吃 |
[16:11] | – Hi – Hi | -嘿 -嗨 |
[16:19] | – I have your drugs – What? | -你的大麻在我这 -什么 |
[16:26] | The stuff you left at Eva’s place | 你放在伊娃家的 |
[16:30] | I have it | 在我这 |
[16:34] | You have it? | 在 在你那 |
[16:37] | If there’s one thing I don’t like, it’s when someone fucks over their friends | 我最讨厌利用自己朋友的人 |
[16:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[16:46] | Eva could’ve been in a lot of trouble if they had found it | 如果警察发现了 伊娃就有大麻烦了 |
[16:52] | Could have but they didn’t find it | 是倒是 可他们不是没发现么 |
[16:55] | They didn’t find it because I took it | 他们没发现是因为我拿走了 |
[17:00] | Okay, I’m sorry for leaving it there Thanks for taking it, but it’s not even mine | 好吧 我不应该放在她那 谢谢你把它拿走了 但这不是我的 |
[17:09] | I should get something in return for rescuing it from the police | 我把他们从警察手里抢救出来 是不是应该给我点什么好处 |
[17:13] | Do you think this is a fucking Narcos episode or something? | 你认为这是拿来开玩笑的么 |
[17:16] | Can’t you just give it to me? | 赶快给我 |
[17:19] | I want 10% of your drugs | 给我百分之十 |
[17:23] | Do you use then? | 你抽这东西 |
[17:25] | No, but it’s great to have | 不 我就是想要 |
[17:31] | I also want you and your friends to join the kose group | 我还想让你和你的朋友们加入戏剧社 |
[17:37] | Kose group That’s the best theatre group of them all! | 应援小组 是所有戏剧小组里最好的 |
[17:45] | Okay | 好吧 |
[17:47] | Whatever We can join the kose group | 随你 我们加入 |
[17:51] | – So then you’ll give it to me? – Yes | -所以这样你可以给我了吧 -可以啊 |
[17:54] | So just give it to me now | 拿来啊 |
[17:57] | Do you think I’m dumb? | 你觉得我傻么 |
[17:59] | You get it when I see you and your friends at the group meeting | 你们来参加小组会议的时候我再给你 |
[18:03] | Sana and Isak can work together | 萨那和伊萨克一组 |
[18:06] | Huh?! No, I’m not sitting here | 啊 这不是我座位 |
[18:09] | Can’t you work with Isak? It’ll be fine | 那你也可以和伊萨克一组啊 没事的 |
[18:12] | Guys and girls can work together | 男生女生一起学习 |
[18:15] | We do that in Norway | 在挪威都是这样的 |
[18:32] | Hi! Welcome! | 嗨 欢迎 |
[18:44] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[18:44] | 【短信】你们在哪 我不 想自己呆在这鬼地方……. | |
[18:44] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[18:54] | Can Kasper join the meeting? | 卡斯伯可以一起么 |
[18:57] | Kasper doesn’t go to this school though | 他不是我们学校的吧 |
[19:02] | Yes That’ll be fine Right Vilde? | 恩 但是没关系 对吧 维尔德 |
[19:11] | It’s quite unhealthy that they’re together every single second | 他们天天黏在一起不怕有害健康么 |
[19:15] | – Hello – Hi! | -哈喽 -嗨 |
[19:18] | So nice that you wanted to come | 你能来真是太棒了 |
[19:21] | Yeah just find a seat, then we can start | 找个位置坐吧 我们马上开始 |
[19:25] | Some bread? I baked it myself | 要面包么 我自己烤的 |
[19:30] | Cool Looking forward to it | 酷 谢啦 |
[19:36] | 抱歉啊兄弟 我妈叫我帮 她做事情 我这边结束就去 | |
[19:47] | – Hello – Hello | -哈喽 -嗨 |
[19:49] | – Kose group, yay! – Yay | -应援小组 耶 -耶 |
[19:53] | We looked at the group list during break | 我们休息时间看了分组表 |
[19:56] | Where are the awesome people of this school? | 学校里最酷的人都在哪呢 |
[20:02] | Kose group, of course | 当然是应援小组咯 |
[20:08] | Cool | 酷 |
[20:09] | Hi and welcome | 欢迎大家来到这里 |
[20:13] | We are overjoyed that you guys are here today | 我们很荣幸见到在座的各位 |
[20:17] | You guys can introduce yourselves This here is | 我们首先自我介绍一下 这个是 |
[20:21] | – Eva – Sana | -伊娃 -萨那 |
[20:24] | – Vilde! – Vilde | -维尔德 |
[20:26] | So I thought I’d explain what kind of vision we have | 我先说明一下我们小组的宗旨 |
[20:30] | We have our group meeting 3 weeks before the others | 我们比其他小组提前3星期开组内会议 |
[20:33] | because we are an important aspect of the theatre | 因为我们是戏剧社最重要的组成部分 |
[20:40] | More than, for example, PR or costumes | 比公关 道具 这些小组都要重要 |
[20:43] | We thought it’s best to have a good system | 我们认为系统的完成整个戏剧活动 |
[20:46] | throughout the entire theatre event | 是最重要的 |
[20:50] | That’s why we’ll divide you into groups | 这也是为什么把你们分为几个组 |
[20:54] | Or duos, so that you’ll be in pairs | 哦 是几对 因为每组是两个人 |
[20:57] | Then it’s not a group, but a duo | 所以是几对 不是几组 |
[21:01] | You guys will divide the days between yourselves That’s what we’ll be doing | 你们自己分配时间 我们安排任务 |
[21:09] | So that I’m a bit nervous! | 不好意思 我有点紧张 |
[21:13] | So that you will pair up and someone will cook every day | 所以就是每天两个人一组准备食物 |
[21:20] | It’s really important in the kose group that you | 最重要的是要 |
[21:23] | spread a lot of good vibes, and love | 分享爱和快乐 |
[21:29] | Spreading love is not something that comes naturally to everyone | 并不是所有人天生就能够散播爱和快乐 |
[21:34] | So I thought we could all do a love exercise If everyone can get up | 所以我们要进行一些爱的练习 请大家站起来一下 |
[21:44] | If everyone can stand in a circle here,then we’ll grab each other’s hands | 站成一圈 手拉着手 |
[23:02] | Do you also need tissues? | 你要纸么 |
[23:25] | Come outside | 走吧 |
[24:02] | You know the group leader? | 你认识那个小组长么 |
[24:06] | Vilde? | 维尔德 |
[24:08] | – With the love game? – What was that? | -爱的游戏 -什么 |
[24:16] | I had to bail I can’t be bothered with that stuff What happened? | 我必须走了 实在受不了了 后来怎么了 |
[24:20] | She got us to go and feel eachother in a dark roomIf | 它让我们在昏暗的房间感受彼此 |
[24:24] | you walked into a dick, you had to suck it | 要是摸到别人的丁丁 就要给他口 |
[24:28] | – No? – No! | -真的假的 -假的 |
[24:56] | – What class are you in? – 3STB | -你是哪个班的 – 三年级B班 |
[25:02] | You didn’t go here before? | 之前不是在这里念书吧 |
[25:05] | No, Elvebakken | 不是 在埃尔沃巴肯 |
[25:07] | You transferred in your final year? | 最后一年转学了 |
[25:10] | Hey you | 嘿 |
[25:12] | – Hey – Hi | -嘿 -嗨 |
[25:14] | We’re setting up the cooking systemWe should be in pairs | 我们要分成做饭小组 两个人一组 |
[25:18] | I don’t know that many people Well I know Maria, but she’s going with Lea | 我只认识玛利亚 但是她和莉亚一组 |
[25:25] | So that’s why I was wondering if you want to be in a group with me | 所以 你愿不愿意和我一组 |
[25:32] | I thought we were in a group together | 不是说好我们俩一组的么 |
[25:35] | Yeah, I had in a way already agreed to be in a group with | 是啊 我已经说好了要和 |
[25:42] | – With – Even | -和 -埃文 |
[25:44] | Emma | 艾玛 |
[25:46] | I’m sure we can be in a group of three | 我们可以三个人一组 |
[25:51] | I think she said we should be in pairs, but I don’t care | 我都可以啊 但是她好像说要两个人才行 |
[25:55] | It seemed like Vilde was really clear on wanting pairs | 维尔德挺明确要两人一起的好像 |
[26:01] | Can’t you just ask? | 你去问问吧 |
[26:04] | Yeah, okay Then we’ll do that | 好 那就这样吧 |
[26:07] | Yes, we’ll do that I’m sure it’ll be fine | 好 没问题 |
[26:18] | Can I have a drag? | 能给我来一口么 |
[26:23] | Thanks | 谢啦 |