时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | That’s lame of you, man! You just betray us, whats up with that? | 你可真靠不住 竟然背叛我们 你怎么回事啊? |
[00:06] | – Hey! You forgot this on Friday. – Forgot it where? | -嘿 你周五落下的 -落在哪儿的? |
[00:14] | In the cafeteria. | 食堂 |
[00:17] | Who’s that dude? | 那家伙是谁? |
[00:20] | Did you know that me and Sonja have been dating since she was 15 or something? | 你知道吗 我和索尼娅15岁就在一起了 |
[00:46] | The only thing he does is work. And suddenly it kinda seems like… like it’s money that… matters most to him. | 他只知道工作 突然之间 就好像…就好像他最看重的只有钱 |
[00:57] | And, he basically… he becomes… He becomes totally different when he’s around his dad… | 而当他爸爸在身边的时候 他就好像换了一个人 |
[01:06] | …and those stockbroker colleagues. | 还有那些股票经纪人同事 |
[01:16] | It’s like, he so totally looks up to his dad. It’s like he’s glowing… whenever his dad enters the room. | 就好像 他特崇拜他爸似的 每当他爸一走进房间 他就满眼放光 |
[01:27] | I… I do understand that… because… he never used to get sort of acknowledgement previously. | 我其实特别理解 因为他之前从未得到过认可 |
[01:37] | But… now that he’s finally getting that, he gets totally like… | 但是 现在他终于得到了 他就开始变得… |
[01:45] | -He becomes a child, sort of. But I… can’t live that way. – No. | -有点像一个小孩子似的 但是我受不了这样的生活 -是的 |
[01:55] | Alone in… London. | 独自一人在伦敦 |
[02:02] | Because… I left… to be with him, and then now we never spend time together. | 因为我当初离开就是为了要和他在一起 但是现在 我们根本没有时间在一起 |
[02:09] | Yeah… Yeah, I mean, yeah, I do understand that. | 嗯 我是说 没错 我非常理解 |
[02:15] | You know, to be honest, it hasn’t been all easy for us here at home either, I don’t know, it’s been kind of… | 说实话 我们在家过的也不容易 不知道该怎么说 就是… |
[02:25] | There’s been so much chaos, and… one week… I had to wipe myself with Linn’s menstrual pads, you know, it’s totally… | 正是一团糟 而且一整个星期 我都不得不用琳的姨妈巾 这真是… |
[02:32] | And Isak, he is… he’s a very nice boy, but he’s, like… he’s so lazy, kind of. | 还有伊萨克 他是一个非常好的男孩 就是有点太懒了 |
[02:42] | Eskild! I’m sitting right here! | 艾斯科德 我还坐在这儿呢 |
[02:47] | Yeah… You should be able to handle the fact that I’m happy to see Noora again? No need to get all hurt and jealous… I love you just the | 嗯 我很高兴看到娜拉回来 你要面对这个事实 不要感到受伤 也不要嫉妒 我还是爱你的 |
[02:55] | Jealous?! I’m not jealous! | 嫉妒? 我可没有嫉妒 |
[02:59] | But obviously we need to find a solution here, because if Noora is gonna live here now, then we’re four people in three rooms. | 但我们现在得想个法子了 因为如果娜拉要住进来的话 我们就要四个人住三间房了 |
[03:11] | Are you serious?! | 你认真的吗 |
[03:13] | I mean, Noora comes home having been dumped by the love of her life, and the only thing you think about is your room? | 我是说 娜拉被她的一生所爱“抛弃” 满身伤痕地回来 而你满脑子就只有房间? |
[03:20] | – Can’t you sleep on the floor? Can’t you…? Dear Lord… – I haven’t been dumped. | -你就不能睡地板吗?你就不能…上帝… -我没有被“抛弃” |
[03:24] | – No, you haven’t been dumped, but… – It was me who… uhm… who left him. | -对 你没有被抛弃 只是 -是我离开了他 |
[03:29] | And it’s not over. We have… | 我们之间并没有“结束” 我们… |
[03:35] | taken a break. | 只是需要休息一会儿 |
[03:43] | And if he… really loves me, he is going to come after me. | 如果他真的爱我 他一定会来找我的 |
[03:56] | You know, I think… I don’t know, but… | 我觉得 我也不知道 可是 |
[04:01] | People even leave their wives and kids just to be with the one they love, and if he really loves you then of course he’ll choose you. | 人们为了能和所爱之人在一起甚至不惜抛妻弃子 所以如果他真的爱你的话他肯定会选择你 |
[04:13] | I think it’ll all work out. It’s really nice to have you back home anyway. | 一切都会好起来的 总之很高兴你能回来 |
[04:17] | 昨天也谢谢你啦 希望娜拉一切都好 我忘了我今天和索妮娅还有约会 不好意思 学校见 | |
[04:24] | Are you happy to be home again? Are you gonna be home again?! | 回来开心吗?你还会再回来吗? |
[04:29] | Did it taste good? | 好喝吗? |
[04:33] | – Thanks. – A pleasure. | -谢啦 -不要客气 |
[04:38] | – It was Linn who made it. – Yes. | -是琳做的 -没错 |
[04:41] | – I don’t believe that at all! – It’s true! | -我才不信呢 -真的 |
[04:45] | That’s why it doesn’t taste any good. | 所以才这么好喝 |
[05:27] | – Hey! – Hi! | -嘿 -嗨 |
[05:34] | Are you going to that Halloween thing? | 万圣节派对你去吗? |
[05:37] | Uhm, no… Or… maybe. I dunno. Are you? | 不 也许吧 还不清楚 你呢? |
[05:43] | Wanna go? | 想去吗? |
[05:46] | – Okay! – Okay? | -好啊 -好? |
[05:48] | – Yeah. – Alright, then let’s pre-drink together. -Yeah. | -是的 -好吧 那我们去之前一起喝两杯 -好的 |
[05:54] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[06:02] | Did you do anything fun this weekend? | 周末干了什么有趣的事情? |
[06:07] | Uhm, no… | 嗯 没有 |
[06:13] | I tried calling you on Friday… | 我周五打电话给你的 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I saw that… but there was so much shit going on this weekend… there was… | 对 我看到了 但是这周末发生了太多操蛋的事了 有点… |
[06:25] | – Noora came home. Did you hear about that? – Yes. | -娜拉回来了 你听说了吗?-听说了 |
[06:30] | And I also heard that… you hosted a pre-drink? | 我还听说 你举办了一个聚会 |
[06:34] | Yeah, yeah, I did. Well, actually, I really didn’t, but in a way… | 嗯 是的 我确实 好吧 实际上我真的不想 但在某种意义上… |
[06:39] | So… It was Vilde who virtually forced me to host it. You know, she’s completely mad about all that theatre stuff, and then she talked to… | 实际上是维尔德逼我办的 你也知道 她对戏剧社的事情简直狂热 然后她又和 |
[06:48] | Eskild and all, so in the end I didn’t really have a choice, but it wasn’t really like I hosted it. It was more like she hosted it at m | 艾斯科德还有其他所有人都说了 所以最后我别无选择 但这根本不算是我办的派对 更像是她在我的地方办的派对 |
[06:54] | – But it was pretty… pretty fucking boring, man. – Yeah. | -简直…简直无聊爆了 -没错 |
[06:57] | – It’s not like you missed anything. – No… | -所以你什么都没错过 -嗯 |
[07:02] | So, it’s Magnus’ birthday on Saturday. | 周六是马赫迪的生日 |
[07:05] | – Really? – Yeah, so I and Mahdi are planning on doing something cool for him. | -真的吗? -没错 所以我和马赫迪打算给他来点惊喜 |
[07:10] | Yes! I’m all in, man. Yeah. We could arrange for his first fuck. | 算我一个 我们可以帮他破处 |
[07:16] | Yeah, that’ll be damn funny. We better call some of those dancer-chicks. | 没错 那肯定很好玩 我们最好叫些舞“鸡”来 |
[07:22] | – Yeah! – He liked those, apparantly. | -对 -很显然 他就喜欢那些 |
[07:25] | Or Vilde! | 或者维尔德 |
[07:27] | – Yes, yes, yes, my God. – He’ll get to realize all his sado-dreams. | -对 对 对 我的天呐 -他就要实现他伟大的梦想了 |
[07:32] | – Yeah, yeah, dominatrix, dominatrix. – Yeah. | -对 没错 女施虐狂 女施虐狂 -准的 |
[07:35] | He’s not sane. He’s deranged. | 他精神不正常 他就是个疯子 |
[07:41] | …the original genes are thus passed down to the next generation, when the offspring divides itself. | 受精卵分裂时 亲代基因传递给子代基因 |
[07:47] | Because transmission of genetic material can occur in three different ways: Through conjugation, transformation and transduction. | 因为基因信息的传递可以通过三种方式实现:共轭 转化和转导 |
[07:59] | Do you agree? | 你同意吗? |
[08:02] | Can you concentrate?! | 你能不能集中点注意力? |
[08:14] | Sana. I have a question. | 萨那 我有个问题 |
[08:18] | No offense, but why are you actually religious? | 无意冒犯 但是你们信教的理由是什么? |
[08:23] | It’s 2016 and the world is progressing. | 已经2016年了 世界在进步 |
[08:27] | You are a smart girl and you study exact sciences. Don’t you get that it’s nonsense? | 你是个聪明的姑娘而且你学着切实的科学 你不觉得这有些不可理喻吗? |
[08:33] | Is something in my religion bothering you? | 我的宗教碍到你了? |
[08:36] | Nothing specific, just you believing there is something right and something wrong. | 也不是什么特别的事 就是世间对错 |
[08:42] | And that there’s a god who decides that and who says homosexuality isn’t right. | 都由一个上帝来决定 并且他还认为同性恋是不对的 |
[08:51] | Or to eat hotdogs or whatever… | 或者吃热狗或者其他什么的 |
[08:55] | What is it you believe in Isak? | 那你相信什么 伊萨克? |
[08:57] | Me? I believe in science. The theory of evolution. Nothing else. | 我?我相信科学 进化论 除此之外什么都不信 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | So let’s look at the theory of evolution. | 那我们来看看进化论吧 |
[09:08] | How do you explain homosexuality within natural selection? | 你怎么用自然选择学说来解释同性恋? |
[09:12] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[09:14] | Evolution wise homosexuality is a genetic dead end. | 进化论中同性恋在基因遗传上是条死路 |
[09:19] | Gay people don’t progress the world. | 同性恋不会使世界进步 |
[09:22] | So according to the theory of evolution, they should have already been extinct millions of years ago. | 所以根据进化论的原理 他们早该在数百万年前就灭绝了 |
[09:29] | Unless homosexuality is not genetic, but rather a disease. | 除非同性恋不是基因所致 而是一种疾病 |
[09:34] | Or a choice people make. | 又或者只是人们的一种选择 |
[09:37] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得呢? |
[09:40] | I don’t fucking know. I don’t go around thinking about homosexuality all the time. | 我他妈怎么知道 我又没有天天在想同性恋的事情 |
[09:45] | No. | 是啊 |
[09:46] | So since you don’t have the answer to everything… | 既然你也不知道这一切的答案 |
[09:49] | can’t we just agree that there’s a lot between heaven and earth that none of us know about? | 那我们为什么不直接承认 天地之间还有太多的事情是我们一无所知的? |
[09:56] | And instead of sitting here criticizing my religion, can’t you just respect that we have chosen different ways to understand life? | 与其坐在这里批评我的宗教信仰 你为何不尊重我们对人生有不一样的理解呢 |
[10:02] | – Okay, whatever. – Hey! | -好吧 随便你 -嘿 |
[10:04] | I talked so Sonja and she was wondering if we could have the pre-drink at your place? | 我和索尼娅聊了聊 她想问你我们能不能在你那里办个派对 |
[10:09] | Huh? | 什么 |
[10:10] | Sonja. Even’s girlfriend. | 索尼娅 埃文的女朋友 |
[10:14] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[10:15] | She said you and Even planned a pre-drink before the Halloween party. | 她说你和埃文准备在万圣节派对之前喝一顿 |
[10:20] | With us. | 我们一起吧 |
[10:23] | – Yeah, hm-hm. – Yeah! Cool. | -好呀 嗯哼 -太好啦 |
[10:26] | Sonja and Even will dress up as God and an angel. | 索尼娅和埃文会扮成上帝和天使 |
[10:32] | So I thought it’d be awesome if we matched as well. | 所以我想我们如果扮成同一画风的会好一些 |
[10:35] | If we dress up as a cat and a mouse, or Batman and Batwoman or something? | 如果我们扮成猫和老鼠 蝙蝠侠和蝙蝠女之类的 |
[10:43] | If you think that’s fun? Only if you think it’s fun. | 如果你觉得有意思的话 |
[10:47] | But I’ll text you. | 我会再和你联系的 |
[10:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:55] | What is it? Shit. | 这都是什么鬼 卧槽 |
[11:03] | Moving on to 10:3, sexual reproduction. | 接下来是第十章 有性生殖 |
[11:07] | Or was that what you just talked about? | 这就是你刚才说的吗 |
[11:10] | No? Okay. | 不是吗 好吧 |
[11:11] | Should I read it out loud? Do some work… | 你要我大声读出来吗 |
[11:14] | Sexual reproduction is when offspring is created by two haploid reproductive cells merging and forming a diploid zygote. | 有性生殖是指后代由两个单倍体的生殖细胞合并形成二倍体的过程 |
[11:23] | Sounds easy! | 听起来挺简单的 |
[11:30] | Now that I’m not going to school, I don’t really know what to do. | 我现在已经不上学了 我实在不知道要做些什么 |
[11:36] | I miss having something to do. | 我怀念有事可做的时候 |
[11:37] | What do you miss most? | 你最怀念的是什么? |
[11:40] | Having something to do during the day. | 每天都有事做 |
[11:43] | I’m pretty bored. | 我现在挺无聊的 |
[11:45] | I’ve thought about that as well. We’ve gone to school for 10 years. | 我也想过找点事做 我们上了十年的学 |
[11:53] | But just going to school. Being in the theatre for example. | 但就仅仅是去学校而已 比如去戏剧社 |
[11:59] | Are you with the theatre? | 你也是戏剧社的吗? |
[12:01] | Yes! I don’t understand people who don’t want to join. | 当然啦 我不是很理解那些不想加入的人 |
[12:04] | – It’s a bit weird. – It’s really weird. | -那实在是太奇怪了 -真的很奇怪 |
[12:06] | – Were you in it? – Yes, all three years. | -你加入戏剧社了吗? -加入了整整三年 |
[12:09] | – All three years? – Yeah, I’m three years older than you. | -整整三年? -对呀 我比你大三岁 |
[12:12] | Are you from ’97? No! | 别告诉我你是97年的 天啊 |
[12:14] | It’s really nice. Despite the age difference. | 真好 除了年龄不一样 |
[12:17] | I mean, not that you didn’t seem like a ’97, but hey! | 我不是说 你看起来年龄不像97年的 但是 |
[12:20] | It’s so nice talking to you, I didn’t notice… | 和你聊天真的很开心 我都没有感觉到 |
[12:22] | Yeah, same for me! | 对 我也是 |
[12:23] | Didn’t think of the age difference. | 都没有感觉有年龄上的差别 |
[12:26] | Are you one year older than Even? | 你比埃文大一岁吗 |
[12:29] | No, I’m from ’97 too. | 不 我也是97年的 |
[12:34] | Can you please calm down a little with the beer? | 你能不能安安静静喝你的酒 |
[12:36] | Can you stop watching over me? | 你能不能别管我 |
[12:41] | I mean it, stop monitoring me. | 我是说真的 别命令我 |
[12:48] | – Where’s the toilet? – In the corridor, on your right. | -洗手间在哪里 -在走廊 你的右手边 |
[13:15] | I heard a lot of people are coming to the party. | 我听说有很多人会来参加派对 |
[13:18] | What time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[13:19] | – Hm? – What time is it? | -嗯? -现在几点了? |
[13:24] | 21:21 | 21点21分 |
[13:26] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[13:30] | Yeah, why? | 对呀 怎么啦? |
[13:34] | We’re going. | 我们走吧 |
[13:36] | Where? | 去哪 |
[13:39] | Wherever. | 随便 |
[13:40] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[14:52] | I feel like swimming. Don’t you? | 我想去游泳 你想去吗? |
[14:56] | – Swimming? – Yeah! | -游泳?-对呀 |
[15:16] | – Who lives here? – My aunt. | -这是谁家呀 -我的阿姨家 |
[15:25] | – And she’s okay with us being here? – Of course. Not a problem. | -我们来这里她不介意吗 -当然啦 没问题 |
[15:32] | But… where is your aunt? | 但是 你阿姨人在哪里 |
[15:37] | She’s on holiday. | 她在度假呢 |
[15:40] | So why don’t you have the keys then? | 那你怎么没有钥匙 |
[15:43] | Because she’s on holiday. | 因为她在“度假”呀 |
[15:46] | – That’s the answer to everything. – Relax! Don’t worry. | -什么事都拿这个借口搪塞我 -放轻松 别担心啦 |
[15:52] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[16:11] | Okay! | 好呀 |
[16:13] | Why are you so skeptical? | 你怎么疑神疑鬼的 |
[16:17] | I’m not skeptical, but it is a bit that weird we’re going to… | 我才没有呢 但这确实有点奇怪 |
[16:21] | Are you scared of swimming? | 你不敢游泳吗? |
[16:23] | – Scared of swimming? – Yeah. | -我不敢游泳? -对呀 |
[16:25] | – Do you have a fear of water? – Fear of water?! | -你怕水吗? -怕水? |
[16:27] | – Fear of water, yes. – Wow! | -对 怕水 -哇哦 |
[16:29] | It isn’t my aunt’s house. | 这不是我阿姨的家 |
[16:34] | So you’re just scared to fuck up your hair? | 所以你只是怕弄湿你那美丽的秀发吗 |
[16:39] | – You think I care about my hair? – What should I think? | -你觉得我在乎我的头发吗 -不然呢? |
[16:43] | – It looks like it. – Does it look like I care about my hair? | -看上去就像啊 -我看上去像是会在乎发型吗 |
[16:46] | Not right now, but usually it does. | 也不一定就是现在啦 但平时会吧 |
[17:03] | – You thought I died? – Yeah I got so scared. | -你是不是以为我死了 -是的 我刚才有点怕 |
[17:08] | – You suck at holding your breath? – I suck? Try it yourself. | -你憋气可不怎么样 -我不怎么样?你自己试试看 |
[17:13] | Are you challenging me? | 你这是在挑衅吗 |
[17:15] | – I’m the master at holding my breath. – Show me. | -我可是憋气小能手 -那就让我看看吧 |
[17:20] | Okay fine. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | Wow! | 哇 |
[17:31] | – You never cease to impress. – I got water in my lungs. | -厉害了 -我肺里进水了 |
[17:35] | – Yeah right! – I swallowed water! | -对 -我还呛了水 |
[17:38] | – Okay! – I’ll try again. | -好吧 -我再试试 |
[17:40] | – Now together. – Together? | – 一起吧 – 一起? |
[17:42] | – On three? – Last one to come up wins. | -数到三 -谁先出来就输了 |
[17:44] | – Ready? – We’re going together on three. | -准备好了吗 -我们一起数到三 |
[17:46] | No, on 1. 3, 2, 1! | 不 倒数 3 2 1 |
[18:17] | – Yes! – Yes what? | -太好了 -好什么 |
[18:20] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[18:21] | – Huh?! Yes?! – I won! No! You’re kidding, that’s cheating! | -哈 是吗 -我赢啦 不 你开玩笑呢吧 这是作弊 |
[18:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:25] | Yes, that was cheating. | 你刚刚作弊啦 |
[18:26] | – You think there are rules here? – Yes! | -你觉得这比赛还有规则? -当然 |
[18:30] | What did you think? | 你说呢 |
[18:32] | But that’s just cheating! You can’t do that. | 但是那是作弊啊 你不能这样 |
[18:36] | – I don’t accept losing like that. – Then let’s do it again. | -我不能接受就这么输了 -我们重来 |
[19:23] | MOM! | 妈妈 |
[19:25] | – Fuck fuck fuck! – Fucking hell! | -卧槽 卧槽 -卧槽他妈的 |
[19:30] | Who the hell is she?! | 这他妈是谁 |
[19:35] | Who lives here? | 这是谁的房子 |
[19:37] | Someone I went to elementary school with. | 我小学同学的家 |