时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Emma, you’re damn beautiful | 艾玛 你太美了 |
[00:04] | It’s Magnus’ bday on Saturday I and Mahdi are planning to arrange something cool for him | 马格纳斯周六过生日 我和马赫迪计划给他安排点特别的 |
[00:08] | Yes! I’m all in, man! | 酷 算我一个 |
[00:10] | I’ve talked to Sonja, and she was wondering whether we could pre-drink at your place | 我和索尼娅聊了聊 她想问我们能不能先在你家喝一杯 |
[00:14] | Stop monitoring me | 别命令我 |
[00:18] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[00:19] | Uhm, where? | 呃 去哪 |
[00:22] | Anywhere | 哪都行 |
[01:33] | – Which one was it? – It’s just a Nicolas Cage movie in which he doesn’t overplay | -哪一部 −尼古拉斯•凯奇的一部电影 他在里面演得恰到好处 |
[01:40] | – Is that even possible? – I think so | -不可能吧 -我很喜欢 |
[01:48] | I actually think life is like a movie That one can sort of be the director of one’s own life | 我认为人生就像一部电影 从某种程度上来说 每个人都是自己的导演 |
[01:54] | Do you get what I mean? | 你理解我说的么 |
[01:56] | – I do I don’t quite agree, though – You don’t agree? | -懂 但我不这么认为 -你不认同 |
[01:59] | – Nah What’s really interesting is the infinity – What? | -不 真正有趣的是无限时空 -什么 |
[02:07] | All the parallel universes, and all, kind of, how big everything is | 相比于浩瀚无限的平行宇宙 我们显得特别渺小 |
[02:09] | and how small we are compared to the infinite parallel universes that exist | 我们显得特别渺小 |
[02:15] | everything that can happen is going to happenOr not just going to happen it is happening | 所有可能的事情都将发生 或者不是将要发生 而是正在发生 |
[02:24] | I’m sure that in a parallel universe there’s an Isak and an Even | 我确信在另一个平行宇宙里 也存在着伊萨克和艾文 |
[02:30] | who’re lying in the exact same way in the exact same place, only, like | 以同样的姿势躺在同样的地方 只是 |
[02:38] | The curtains are of a different color or something | 只是窗帘的颜色会不同 |
[02:45] | So yellow curtains, then? | 所以 会是黄色窗帘 |
[02:48] | Yeah | 没错 |
[02:52] | No | 不是 |
[02:54] | – I think you’ve had enough jay now – Haven’t you ever thought about that? | -我觉得你话变多了 -你从没这么想过么 |
[02:59] | Yeah, but I’m just starting to feel so I don’t know, lonely | 想过 但这样会让我觉得 怎么说呢 很孤单 |
[03:02] | It’s so interesting, though! | 但这很有趣 不是么 |
[03:04] | No, I don’t like it, man | 我不喜欢这样 |
[03:07] | – Why not? – I don’t know | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[03:10] | It often freaks me out | 这有时会让我感到恐惧 |
[03:15] | Jesus, in what way? It freaks you out? | 天呐 为什么会恐惧 |
[03:17] | Not freaked out like you get from watching horror movies, but | 不是看恐怖电影的那种恐惧 |
[03:23] | Like Feeling alone, that sort of freaked out, I guess | 就像 感到孤独 其实也是一种恐惧吧 |
[03:28] | That like it’s your head it’s you and your head and all of your thoughts | 就好像 整个世界就只有你 和你的脑海里全部的思想 |
[03:36] | – Alone in your head, what do you mean? – A “The Mind is Alone” feeling | -印在脑海中孤独 什么意思 -一种思想很孤独的感觉 |
[03:41] | A, what feeling? The mind is alone? | 什么感觉 孤独的思想 |
[03:45] | Because the only thing that exists is you and your thoughts | 因为只有你和你的思想存在 |
[03:48] | You can’t escape from your own thoughts | 而你逃不出自己思想的藩篱 |
[03:50] | The only way to do that is to die | 唯一能做的就是死 |
[03:54] | That’s dark, though | 这太悲观了 |
[03:57] | – Yeah, but haven’t you ever thought about that? – No | -是啊 但你从来没想过么 -没有 |
[04:02] | Jeez! I’d forgotten how young you are, man! | 老天 我忘了你还是个宝宝 |
[04:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:12] | Are you just going to spend your whole day in there? | 你打算一整天都呆在房里 |
[04:15] | I’m sleeping!!! | 我在睡觉 |
[04:20] | Okey? Whose shoes are those in the hallway? | 好吧 走廊里的鞋是谁的 |
[04:26] | They’re they’re Jonas’ I borrowed them | 是 约纳斯的鞋 我借来的 |
[04:33] | – Okay – Damn Fucking babysitter, man | -好吧 -该死 像个保姆一样 |
[04:39] | How did you end up in this flatshare? | 你怎么和别人合租呢 |
[04:44] | actually There was this one night when I was fucking shitfaced drunk and then I met Eskild | 就是 有天晚上我喝多了 然后遇到了艾斯科德 |
[04:54] | – Okay So, he seduced you, then? – No! | -好吧 他勾引你了么-没有 |
[04:58] | Or, what the fuck do I know, I actually don’t remember | 或者 我也不知道了 什么都不记得了 |
[05:03] | I think he just felt sorry for me, because I was completely blacked out, and | 我觉得他只是同情我 因为我当时喝断片了 |
[05:10] | my dad had just left my mom, you know So yeah | 那时候我爸妈刚离婚了 所以 |
[05:18] | He The thing was, I didn’t want to go home | 他 其实是我不想回家 |
[05:25] | So, he brought me hereAnd then, blah, blah, blah | 所以他把我带到了这 然后就这样了 |
[05:30] | Okay, blah, blah blah Good story | 好的 就这样了 好故事 |
[05:36] | – You can have it Make a movie – I am going to make a movie about you | -你可以记下来 拍成电影 -我打算拍个关于你的电影 |
[05:40] | Okay | 好啊 |
[05:43] | Do you wanna know what it’s called? | 想知道它叫什么吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah | 当然想 |
[05:48] | “The Boy Who Couldn’t Manage to Hold His Breath Under Water” | 不会在水里憋气的男孩 |
[05:53] | That sounds like a pompous,totally shitty movie! | 听起来就是部浮夸的烂片 |
[06:00] | Yeah, and anyway, I can, in fact, hold my breath under water | 但是 说真的 我会在水下憋气的 |
[06:02] | But I just got a drop of water in my throat | 那天是因为呛到水了 |
[06:07] | – Drop of water in your throat, is it? Yeah – Yeah | -喉咙呛水了-没错 |
[06:23] | Sonja? | 索尼娅 |
[06:27] | I’m so fucked right now | 我真是日了狗了 |
[06:43] | Can’t I just | 我能不能 |
[06:46] | stay in here with you forever? | 就这样永远和你呆在一起 |
[06:51] | Can I? | 可以么 |
[06:53] | You can | 可以 |
[07:56] | 你很性感❤ 一滴水→ 同一时间 在另一个截然不同的平行宇宙 | |
[08:33] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[08:36] | Hello | 哈喽 |
[08:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[08:39] | – I’m cleaning – Good morning! | -我在清理 -早上好 |
[08:43] | The wall? | 清理墙 |
[08:46] | Yes, that’s | 是的 |
[08:50] | – So hi, good morning, Isak! – Good morning! -So | -早上好 伊萨克 -早上好 -所以 |
[08:53] | That guy Even was really cool! | 那个叫埃文的家伙太酷了 |
[08:57] | – Oh, you met him? – Ye I mean yeah! | -哦 你看见他了 -嗯 是啊 |
[09:00] | In the bathroom this morning | 今天早上在浴室里 |
[09:05] | So, yeah, wh who’s that? | 所以 他是谁 |
[09:07] | Uhm, just a bud buddy | 呃 一个 朋友 |
[09:11] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[09:32] | – Excuse me, isn’t Even at school today?- No, I haven’t seen Even today | -请问 埃文今天没来学校么 -没有 我今天没看到他 |
[09:37] | – And it’s inside- No, but it’s not inside It’s in a sort of room, by the side | -就在里面 -不 不在里面 在一个像房间一样的地方 旁边 |
[09:43] | -Because when we got closer to her, she had sort of stubble in the face | 因为我们离近看她的时候 发现她脸上有胡渣 |
[09:46] | -She wasn’t a full ten, but -A girl?! | -他绝对是个十分 但是 -一个姑娘?????????????????????? |
[09:49] | – Yeah, didn’t you see her? – No! -It was on your birthday, though | -是啊 你没看到她么 -没有 -就在你生日那天 |
[09:52] | – Yeah, I know, but I was so fucking stressed – Fuck!!! | -我知道 但是我太紧张了 -卧槽 |
[09:55] | You had your birthday Sorry, bro! | 你过完生日了 抱歉 哥们 |
[09:59] | Yeah, I Congrats! | 呃 生日快乐 |
[10:01] | – Thanks – You’re 17 now, man! | -谢谢 -你现在17岁啦 |
[10:11] | I was at this fucking family gathering, man So boring | 我去了该死的家庭聚会 特别无聊 |
[10:20] | – So what happened, guys? – Well, these dudes hooked me up with Vilde, you know | -都发生什么了 -这帮家伙帮我勾搭到了维尔德 |
[10:25] | – No?!! Did you hook up? | -不是吧 勾搭上了么 |
[10:28] | – No, almost – Right, almost! | -并没有 差一点 -是的 就差一点 |
[10:31] | – That was almost, what the fuck!!! – Yes, yes, that was almost -Huh, what happened? | -差点是什么鬼 -是啊是啊 差点泡到了 -啊 怎么回事 |
[10:35] | No, it was just It was a long story, bro | 说来话长啊 哥们 |
[10:39] | – But, that girl with a mustache- Oh, fucking hell -I don’t believe you, a mustache, I saw | -但是那个有胡子的姑娘 -哦 见鬼 -我不信你说的 有胡子 |
[10:42] | You had to have seen her! I mean, like, got close to kiss her, that’s when you noticed | 你要看着她 像要亲她一样靠近了看 才能注意到 |
[10:47] | – Why kiss a girl if she has a mustache?!- Because she was fucking hot!! | -为什么要亲一个长胡子的姑娘-因为她身材超棒 |
[10:50] | But when you got close, you’re not keen on incomprehensibler ight! | 但是一靠近就没欲望了 |
[10:52] | – Yeah, right?- [incomprehensible] stubbles in the face | -是啊 -长胡渣的脸 |
[10:54] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[11:33] | – Hi- Hey | -嗨 -嘿 |
[11:51] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[11:59] | I | 我… |
[12:02] | have told Sonja about you | 我和索尼娅说了你的事 |
[12:05] | And we have decided to take a break | 我们决定到此为止 |
[12:19] | What are your thoughts on that? | 你怎么想 |
[12:26] | Cool | 酷 |
[12:30] | Yeah? | 是么 |
[12:33] | if that’s making you sad, then of course that’s, of course I hope that’s not my fault then | 呃 如果这让你伤心 希望不是因为我 |
[12:45] | Of course I’m not sad! | 我怎么会伤心呢 |
[12:48] | No? | 不伤心 |
[12:50] | No! | 不 |
[13:15] | What do you think your parents would say if I became your boyfriend? | 你觉得你父母能接受我是你男朋友么 |
[13:32] | I think it would be fine | 我觉得 会接受的 |
[13:37] | Yeah? | 是么 |
[13:43] | Or My dad would probably not object to it | 或许我爸爸能接受 |
[13:50] | But your mom would? | 那你妈妈呢 |
[13:57] | My mom is nuts | 我妈妈很疯狂的 |
[14:02] | In what way? | 哪方面 |
[14:04] | She No, I mean, it’s all crazy | 她 不 这一切都太疯狂了 |
[14:08] | She thinks the world is about to end | 她觉得快要世界末日了 |
[14:13] | That my uncle is Donald Trump, like, it’s | 比如 我舅舅是特朗普 |
[14:19] | My uncle is not Donald Trump | 我舅舅当然不是唐纳德•特朗普 |
[14:23] | Okay | 好吧 |
[14:25] | But anyway, yeah She doesn’t mean shit, I haven’t talked to her since I moved out | 但是 她接不接受不重要 我搬出来以后就没和她联系 |
[14:33] | So you’re not in contact anymore? | 再也没联系过 |
[14:36] | No Well, I’ve decided that my life is better without mentally ill people around me | 没有 我决定远离那些精神病 这样我的生活才能变好 |
[15:01] | What do you think your parents,then, would say about me? | 你觉得和你父母说我的事 他们会怎么想 |
[15:20] | I think they’d love you | 我觉得他们会喜欢你的 |
[16:14] | 0,0,0,fx,我已经拖了6个小时的楼梯 慈善行动日的活快要把我累死了 你今天干吗了 昨天见到你很开心 以后还约么? | |
[16:18] | 慈善行动日:(operation day‘s work 简称OD)挪威中学开展的慈善计划 将学生在这一天所赚的钱捐给第三世界国家 | |
[16:30] | – Hello, little buddy! Hi!- Hi | -你好 小兄弟 -你好 |
[16:35] | Hey, I’ve got a little prize for you | 因为你为人友善 又按时交租 |
[16:38] | for being so nice and paying your rent on time | 所以我要给你一个小奖品 |
[16:40] | – You have a prize for me?- Yes Do you want it? | -你准备了礼物给我 -是的 你想要么 |
[16:43] | Uhm, yeah! | 当然 |
[16:46] | I’m gonna let you choose a hand | 选一只手吧 |
[16:49] | Uhhhhm, right | 呃 右手 |
[16:52] | – You can choose the left one- I’ll take the left one, then | -你可以选左手 -那我选左手 |
[16:57] | For you! | 送你的 |
[17:00] | An air purifier, huh? Funny | 空气清新机 有点意思 |
[17:04] | So it’s a lavender fragrance that | 这是薰衣草味的 |
[17:07] | I thought you could have here in your room | 我想你的房间会用到的 |
[17:11] | Yeah, thanks so much | 太感谢啦 |
[17:13] | take it | 拿着吧 |
[17:16] | In case you get any more visits | 以防你这以后来更多的客人 |
[17:21] | like that guy Even Or whatever his name was | 就像是那个叫埃文还是什么的 |
[17:32] | – Uhm Eskild?- Yeah? | -伊莱亚斯 -怎么了 |
[17:39] | I guess I’ll say it | 我想说 |
[17:45] | There is In a way, there’s a thing, between Even and I | 就是 从某这程度上来说 我和埃文之间有了点情况 |
[17:57] | We are doing stuff | 我们在一起了 |
[18:02] | You don’t say? | 不是吧 |
[18:06] | Hey, that’s awesome, Isak | 那很好 伊萨克 |
[18:09] | Hey, that’s absolutely fantastic! | 那真是太棒了 |
[18:15] | You’re not surprised? | 你不惊讶么 |
[18:19] | Isak, the first time I met you, you were sitting alone | 伊萨克 我第一次见你 你就独自一人 |
[18:21] | in a gay bar at 2 in the morning, and you didn’t wanna go home | 凌晨2点坐在同志酒吧 一点回家的意思都没有 |
[18:25] | I’ve told you, I didn’t know it was a gay bar | 我告诉过你 我不知道那是同志酒吧 |
[18:32] | – But it doesn’t mean I’m gay, though- No, I mean | -但那不意味着我就是同性恋 -不 我是说 |
[18:37] | That’s doesn’t matter | 那其实并不重要 |
[18:39] | The most important thing is that you’ve found someone you like | 重要的是你找到了你喜欢的人 |
[18:42] | There’s nothing wrong with being gay either | 成为一个同性恋也没什么不对的 |
[18:44] | it’s just, I’m not like, a gay-gay | 只是我不是那种同性恋 |
[18:47] | – Okay, like what?- Well, like like you | -好吧 比如说呢 -就像你 |
[18:55] | Okay Yeah And what is it that I’m like? | 好吧 那我是什么样的 |
[19:04] | You know what I mean, right? I mean, you talk loudly | 你知道我的意思吧 你总是大声 |
[19:05] | about sucking cock and Kim Kardashian and lavender scent | 谈论吸屌和金卡戴珊以及薰衣草的香味 |
[19:13] | Well, I absolutely respect that you go all the way on the | 我绝对尊重你所有的同性恋举止 |
[19:17] | gay-thing, but it’s just I’m not like that | 但我不是那样的 |
[19:21] | Well, there’s no “gay-thing” that I try to go all the way on | 我不同意有什么所谓的同性恋举止 |
[19:25] | I’m just trying to be myself, Isak | 我只是在做我自己 |
[19:29] | Yeah, man My God, yeah I get that | 是的 我知道 兄弟 |
[19:32] | I didn’t mean to , of course you are completely yourself | 我不是有意要那么说的 你当然是你自己 |
[19:37] | What I mean is that it seems everybody has | 我是说每个人都觉得 |
[19:41] | to associate being gay with being like that And | 同性恋就该是那个样子 但对于不是那样的同性恋来说 |
[19:46] | that kinda sucks, for those who are not like that | 那真的很糟糕 |
[19:52] | Because, it’s not like I’m gonna wear mascara and | 我是不会因为喜欢埃文就涂睫毛膏穿紧身裤的 |
[19:55] | tights and join Gay Pride Parade just because I like Even | 也不会参加同性恋骄傲大游行 |
[20:04] | Okay, let me tell you | 好吧 让我来告诉你 |
[20:09] | I need to tell you one thing about those people who | 关于那些你不想与之联系在一起的人 |
[20:11] | you don’t want to be associated with, Isak | 那些穿紧身裤涂睫毛膏的人 |
[20:15] | About those who have worn tights and mascara and | 那些为自身权益而战斗的人 |
[20:17] | went out and fought for the right to be who they are | 关于他们 我只需告诉你一件事 |
[20:22] | They’re people who, throughout the years | 那些人这么多年 |
[20:24] | have chosen to endure harassment and hate | 一直选择忍受着烦扰和憎恶 |
[20:29] | who have been beaten up and killed | 他们有的被暴打被杀害 |
[20:34] | And that’s not because they’re so insanely keen on being different | 并不是因为他们疯狂地热衷于与众不同 |
[20:39] | But because they’d rather die than | 而是因为他们宁死 |
[20:40] | pretend to be something they’re not | 也不愿隐藏真实的自己而虚伪的活下去 |
[20:46] | And that, Isak, requires courageon a whole other level than | 伊萨克 相对于大多数人认同的 |
[20:51] | most human beings understand | 身处于异端的我们则需要更多的勇气 |
[20:57] | And I think | 并且我认为 |
[21:00] | I think that before you’ve fought that battle yourself | 在你为自己而战前 |
[21:05] | before you’ve dared to stand up for who you are | 在你勇于捍卫真实的自己前 |
[21:09] | you should be fucking careful with talking | 你最好别再那么说 |
[21:10] | and raising yourself above gay pride | 也别再显摆自己比其他同性恋者强 |
[21:17] | Yeah, I didn’t mean to raise myself above it | 我没有觉得自己比他们强 |
[21:19] | Yeah Yeah, Isak you did | 伊萨克 你就是那个意思 |
[21:30] | And now | 而且现在 |
[21:34] | Right now I don’t really want to talk to you much more | 我不想和你再说太多了 |
[21:40] | So now You can sit there and think about what I’ve said | 现在你可以坐在这仔细想想我说的话 |
[22:11] | 见到你我也很开心 我也不 是很确定 但事情似乎发展的 太快 我知道是我的错 但我需 要更多的时间 真的对不起 | |
[22:42] | Oh, yeah, this fucking hot third grader at Nissen! | 尼森三年级的实在是太正了 |
[22:44] | We’re bros, and you haven’t told us | 我们是兄弟 你都不告诉我们 |
[22:45] | so what happened was that we we’re at a party at Grünerløkka | 我们在葛鲁尼洛卡参加派对 |
[22:48] | – Yeah, so what happened? – we haven’t done shit the whole party | -然后呢 -整场派对上我们啥都他妈没干 |
[22:51] | I just going around chilling She comes | 我正打算找地方放松一下 她就来了 |
[22:53] | So she takes my hand, and drags me into the toilet! | 她拉着我的手 把我硬拉进厕所 |
[22:56] | In To The Toilet | 拉进了厕所 |
[22:57] | It was a dream? I was like, pinching myself while I | 这是在做梦吗 在我们胡搞的时候 |
[23:02] | was hooking up with her to check that it wasn’t a dream | 我赶紧捏了下自己确定这不是梦 |
[23:02] | – so you hooked up with her? – And then what happened? | -所以你和她搞上了 -后来呢 |
[23:04] | Yeah,we hooked up, and she took off her blouse | 我们一通乱搞 她脱掉了上衣 |
[23:05] | And I took off my shirt | 我也脱掉了衣服 |
[23:07] | Yeah, yeah!Like | 我们就像这样 |
[23:10] | And we hook like crazy, and then like -You finished? | -接着我们疯狂的做爱 -你射了吗 |
[23:13] | no because there was no toilet seat on that fucking shit toilet | 没有 因为那个该死的马桶没有座圈 |
[23:15] | – So what if there’s no toilet seat? | -所以如果没有马桶座圈怎么办 |
[23:17] | – I tried to sit on it, but I just started to sink, like | -我想办法坐在上面 但是会往里面陷 像这样 |
[23:19] | – Take her from behind, man!- Yeah, oh fuck! I could have done that | -后入啊 哥们 -是啊 妈的 还可以那样啊 |
[23:23] | – Fuck- He’s an amateur, man! -I didn’t think about that But alright So we hook up | -我靠 -他没经验 -我没想到啊 好了 我们不是乱搞么 |
[23:27] | And a bunch of people want into the toilet | 然后就好多人想上厕所 接着我就吐了 |
[23:29] | and I’m puking in that fucking poop, shit and piss, and whatever the fuck it’s called | 那边好多大便小便 还有不知道什么乱七八糟的东西 |
[23:31] | And that’s when you freaked out? | 然后你就受不了了 |
[23:32] | Yeah, yeah I freaked out I had to get out And we both jumped out the window | 对 我受不了 必须要出去了 然后我们俩就跳窗户跑走了 |
[23:36] | – No?! – She went around -Yeah | -不是吧 -她四处转转 -然后呢 |
[23:38] | up on the porch, I went through the door -Yeah -and that was right by the toilet and then | 在门廊里 我开门进去 就在马桶边上 然后 |
[23:43] | And I was like: “For real?” Actually me! | 我就这样 真来么 真的是我 |
[23:48] | – That was fucking hilarious!- But guys, seriously, what’s up tonight? | -这太滑稽了 -但是 说真的 今晚怎么样 |
[23:49] | I’m wearing a shirt, man! | 我都穿衬衫了 |
[23:51] | – We have to find at least one place- You’re looking really fucking good tonight | -我们至少要找个地方啊 -你今天真是帅呆了 |
[23:53] | Thanks, thanks, thanks | 谢谢谢谢 |
[23:53] | -Have to get us in – Mathias and the Ekeberg guys | -一定要进得去啊 -马修斯和埃克伯格他们 |
[23:55] | -Yeah, so call him right away, dude! -Call him, man! -Mathias | -对啊 快打给他 -打给他啊 -马修斯 |
[23:58] | Yo! Hey! What’s up? | 呦 嘿 在干吗 |
[24:03] | Yeah, you guys are going out, right? | 你们今晚出去玩么 |
[24:05] | You’ve got a place? | 已经有地方了 |
[24:07] | – Where?- Who? Yeah, who? Who’s coming? | -在哪 -谁 谁要来 |
[24:12] | – Who’s hosting, who’s hosting? – Nissen | -都谁在 -尼森 |
[24:14] | -Yeah, done! You know them yep! -Yeah, so who’s hosting? | -太好了 你认识他们 -在谁家办 |
[24:17] | – It’s at Emma’s? Emma?- Yeah, done!! | -在艾玛家 艾玛 -太棒了 |
[24:20] | Yeah, okay, right!, yo!But where is it, though? | 好的 不过具体地址是哪里 |
[24:22] | – The address, just in a message- Yeah, the address Yeah just send a message, okay? | -地址 短信发我下吧 -对 地址 短信发给我可以么 |
[24:24] | Yeah, we are just three people Okay right Bye | 我们有三个人 好的 |
[24:28] | It’s at Emma’s Yes! Emma in the first grade You can get us the entry, Isak You know Emma! | 在艾玛家 就是一年级的艾玛 你能把我们弄进去 伊萨克 你认识艾玛呀 |
[24:32] | No, she hates me now | 她现在很讨厌我 |
[24:33] | Huh, why is that? | 呃 为什么 |
[24:35] | – Just, what the fuck! – I have seen you, man, you have mad skills, just talk to her! | – 什么情况 – 我知道你有一套的 去找她说说 |
[24:39] | Vilde is gonna be there and stuff Just get us in, Isak! | 维尔德也在那 还有别的人 想办法让我们进去吧伊萨克 |
[24:42] | No, it’s not gonna work It doesn’t fucking matter that I know her, she hates me | 不 我觉得没用 认识她也没用 她恨我 |
[24:47] | No, the boy needs to attend a family gathering, apparantly we’ll just go there, the rest of us | 显然他是要去家庭聚会的 我们自己去吧 |
[24:51] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[24:53] | – That’s all there is to it! Alright, just forget – I forgive you for forgetting my birthday, alright? | – 我们还有什么办法 算了 – 我原谅你忘记我生日了好吧 |
[24:58] | – No, it’s not gonna work, man! – Emma, Emma, Emma, Emma! | – 真的没用的 哥们 -艾玛 艾玛 艾玛 艾玛 |
[25:09] | Emma very hot real nice, short hair chillin’ the | 艾玛 很性感 人超好 小短发 |
[25:15] | party Emma G, Isak gets us in, Isak, gets us in at Emma | 派对艾玛 伊萨克让我们进去 让我们去艾玛那里 |
[26:06] | You’re not gonna put on shoes, though? | 你不把鞋穿上么 |
[26:10] | – Hey guys, what’s up?! – Who are you, man? | – 嘿 哥们 – 你是谁 |
[26:13] | – “Who are you? – Who are you? -What are you’re doing? -We’re gonna party right now | – 你是谁 – 你是谁 – 来这干嘛 -我们来参加派对 |
[26:17] | – It’s Emma who lives here, right? – Yeah, are you invited, or what? Yeah Actually | – 这里是艾玛家对吧 – 对啊 谁邀请你来的 |
[26:21] | – Who are you, then? Are you, like- Are you a bouncer? | – 那你是谁 你是 – 门卫么 |
[26:24] | – I’m actually just a friend of Emma’s- So are we, so it’s a great match | – 我是艾玛的朋友 – 我们也是 这点我们一样 |
[26:28] | – Which grade are you in? – We’re in second | – 你们是哪个年级的 – 二年级 |
[26:30] | Can’t you just see if Emma’s there, and then confirm that we’re invited | 你去看看艾玛在不在 不就能确定我们是不是被邀请的了么 |
[26:33] | It’s alright, I know them | 我认识他们 |
[26:36] | Emma! Has anyone seem Emma? | 艾玛 有人看到艾玛么 |
[26:41] | Guys, I don’t know, it’s starting to get really crowded in here | 哥们 我不知道 这里面已经很挤了 |
[26:44] | – This is no day parade! – It’s no day parade! It’s a normal house party | – 这又不是大型酒吧派对 – 就是个普通轰趴 |
[26:49] | – So, just go get Emma – There’s no stress, man, just get Emma | – 所以只要找到艾玛 – 没什么难的 就是找到艾玛而已 |
[26:52] | -Just let me in -Why would I let you in? | – 让我进去 – 我为什么要让你进去 |
[26:54] | My name is Isak, I’m in the second grade and I knowEmma | 我叫伊萨克 二年级 我认识艾玛 |
[26:55] | she’s in first grade, just let me talk to her | 她是一年级的 让我去跟她说说 |
[26:58] | – And her last name is? – Her name is Emma Larsen, I know her well, just let me in! | – 她姓什么 – 她的全名是艾玛拉森 我们关系很好 让我进去 |
[27:03] | And these guys can stand outside in the meantime, and I’ll be right back | 他们在外面等着 我马上回来 |
[27:06] | You do get that it’s getting fucking full here now, right? | 你知道这里面已经很多人了 |
[27:08] | So you’ve got one minute, and they’ll wait here Alright? | 所以给你一分钟时间 他们几个在这等着 |
[27:46] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[27:52] | Hey It was fucking shitty of us when we bailed on you on Halloween I get it | 嘿 我知道万圣节那天我很过分 |
[27:57] | if you think I’m an asshole | 如果你觉得我是个混蛋我没什么好说的 |
[28:03] | It’s not because of that that I think you’re an asshole | 我不是因为那件事觉得你很混蛋 |
[28:07] | I think you’re an asshole | 我认为你是混蛋 |
[28:09] | because you allowed me be interested in you, even though you’re gay | 是因为你让我对你感兴趣 而你是个同性恋 |
[28:15] | It’s 2016, Isak Go get yourself out of the closet | 已经是2016年了 你可以出柜了 |
[28:41] | – Have you hooked up with anyone today? – No! -No? -No! -Nobody? | – 你今天跟别人搞了么 – 没有 – 真的么 – 真没有 – 一个都没有 |
[28:46] | – Why not?- There was no one at the party I wanted to hook up with | – 为什么 – 这派对上没有我想搞的人 |
[28:49] | – There was nobody you wanted to hook up with? – No! | – 真没有你想搞的人么 – 真的 |
[28:51] | – What’s up, man? – Let’s get out of here! | – 怎么了 – 我们走吧 |
[28:53] | – Huh?! – He’s going to a family gathering, let the guy jet! | – 呃 – 他要去家庭聚会了 别拦着他 |
[28:59] | – No! – Wow! | -不是 – 喔 |
[29:02] | – Do you have to so cheeky? Huh?!! – What’s going on? | – 你一定要这么粗鲁么 – 到底怎么了 |
[29:03] | – Hey, what the fuck, what’s going on with you, man? | – 嘿 什么情况 你怎么了哥们 |
[29:06] | – What’s going on right now? | – 发生什么事情了 |
[29:08] | – What the fuck just happened? | – 刚才怎么了 |
[29:12] | – Relax, though, buddy! Yeah, what the fuck! I was just kidding, like, what’s his deal? | – 是啊 你激动什么 – 我开个玩笑而已 他怎么了 |