时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | Watch where you’re going! | 看着点 |
[02:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:09] | Neh… | 没事 |
[02:10] | Not much. | 没什么事 |
[02:22] | Is Mahdi still mad at me? | 马赫迪还生我的气吗 |
[02:25] | No one’s mad at you, man. | 没人生你的气 哥们 |
[02:28] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[02:29] | Yeah. | 我确定 |
[02:37] | We’re just worried, man. | 我们只是很担心你 哥们 |
[02:40] | We don’t really get what your thing is. | 我们不是很明白你在的想法 |
[02:42] | My thing? | 我的想法 |
[02:43] | Yeah! | 对 |
[02:44] | You’ve been… | 你最近 |
[02:45] | Acting so strange. | 举止很奇怪 |
[02:47] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是 |
[02:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:50] | I’m sorry about that. It’s just… A lot is happening right now. | 对不起 只是 一下子发生太多事情了 |
[02:53] | Lately. Family and stuff as well. | 最近 家里的事还有别的一些事情 |
[02:56] | And I can’t sleep, so… | 我常常失眠 所以 |
[02:58] | I lose my temper like, so damn quickly. | 我总是 太他妈的容易生气了 |
[03:01] | But I’m sorry about that. | 但是我很抱歉 |
[03:06] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[03:09] | But… Let me know, | 但是 如果你想找人谈谈 |
[03:11] | If you want to talk about it. | 可以来找我 |
[03:27] | I don’t know, but there’s… | 我不知道 但是 |
[03:33] | That’s what I’m thinking as well. That… | 我也是这么想的 这 |
[03:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:41] | When you’re in love… | 当你喜欢上一个人的时候 |
[03:44] | You think love is just like in the movies. | 你会觉得爱情就像电影里那样 |
[03:49] | But… | 但是 |
[03:51] | That’s not how it works. | 根本就不是那样 |
[03:53] | I… | 我 |
[03:54] | I mean, I seriously thought William and I would be together forever. | 我是说 我以前真的觉得能永远和威廉在一起 |
[04:05] | It ends where it ends, you know… | 直到世界末日 |
[04:08] | No one lives happily ever after. | 没有人能够永远快乐 |
[04:11] | You know, because in… | 因为 |
[04:14] | Real life… | 在现实生活里 |
[04:15] | Like, in the end… | 最后 |
[04:18] | No one’s willing to sacrifice anything for love in 2016. | 在2016年 没人愿意为爱做出任何牺牲 |
[04:29] | Did I wake you? | 我把你吵醒了吗 |
[04:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[04:34] | No, just… Uh, Eskild brought a guy home. | 没干什么 只是 呃 艾斯科德带了个男孩来家里 |
[04:37] | So, I just moved here. | 所以 我就搬这来了 |
[04:39] | The walls are pretty thin in the living room, to put it that way. | 客厅的墙太薄了 是不是 |
[04:42] | Yeah, well the walls aren’t so fucking thick here either, though?! | 是 但是这里的墙也他妈的不厚 |
[04:45] | I, I need to sleep! | 我 我需要睡觉 |
[04:46] | And I can’t sleep when you lie here and…talk a lot of shit! | 你躺在这里 还讲一些狗屎东西 弄得我也不能睡着 |
[04:50] | It’s 2 AM! Have some respect! | 现在是2点 替别人考虑考虑 |
[04:52] | Okay…? | 好 |
[04:57] | Yeah. I’m sorry, but… | 好的 我很抱歉 但是 |
[04:59] | I have to sleep! | 我必须要睡觉 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I get that. | 好 我知道了 |
[05:05] | I… | 我 |
[05:08] | Of course, I can…I can talk to Eva tomorrow. | 没关系 我可以 我可以明天再和伊娃聊 |
[05:13] | Yeah… | 好 |
[05:14] | Say hi, though. | 代我向她问好 |
[05:16] | I’ll do that. | 好 |
[05:24] | And… | 还有 |
[05:27] | William is an… | 如果威廉放弃了你们的未来 |
[05:29] | an idiot if he gives up on the two of you. | 那他就是个蠢蛋 |
[05:34] | Good night, Isak. | 晚安 伊萨克 |
[05:36] | G’night, Noora. | 晚安 娜拉 |
[05:44] | That’ll be 22. | 一共22克朗 |
[05:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:48] | Thanks a lot. Bye! | 非常感谢 再见 |
[05:54] | Do you have more cheese sandwiches? | 还有芝士三明治吗 |
[05:55] | I can heat one up. | 我可以帮你加热一个 |
[05:57] | Can you heat one up for me as well? | 能给我也加热一个吗 |
[05:58] | Yes! | 可以 |
[06:05] | That’ll be 25. | 一共25克朗 |
[06:18] | Uh, I think there’s one crown missing. | 呃 好像还差1克朗 |
[06:31] | There you go. | 给你 |
[06:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:15] | No… cardamom? | 没有 豆蔻干籽吗 |
[07:26] | Cardamom. | 豆蔻干籽 |
[07:31] | No, so… | 没有 所以 |
[07:37] | – But, uh… – I think I gotta go. | -但是 额 -我看我得走了 |
[07:47] | The urine just kept running out of her? | 尿液就那么一直流出来 |
[07:49] | Yeah. It was just running out, you know. | 是啊 一直流 |
[07:50] | She had started working out, and so it just kept running down | 她开始大便了 然后尿液就顺着 |
[07:53] | her pants, and into her shoes. She was very upset, though. | 她的裤子流进鞋子里 她挺不好意思的 |
[07:56] | I see. But, uh… | 我知道 但是 额 |
[07:57] | I mean, it does get very loose if you don’t squeeze at all. | 我是说 如果不捏住的话 那东西的确会变得很松弛 |
[08:00] | Didn’t she squeeze at all, then, or? | 她有没有试着捏住 |
[08:02] | You know what, I asked if she had taken that test. | 你知道吗 我问过她有没有做那测试 |
[08:04] | I mean, I said “Have you put your finger inside?” | 我的意思是 我对她说 你有没有把你的手指放进去过 |
[08:06] | And then squeeze real good. | 然后就很容易捏住了 |
[08:08] | And you know what she said then? She didn’t feel a thing…! | 结果你知道她说什么 她根本没感觉 |
[08:11] | No… | 不会吧 |
[08:12] | Isak Valtersen. | 伊萨克·沃特勋 |
[08:14] | She was almost on her way over to Aleris. | 她差不多要去爱励医院了 |
[08:17] | You know, start having surgery and such. | 准备做手术什么的 |
[08:20] | Yes. | 请进 |
[08:23] | Just have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[08:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | You’re… You’re the school doctor? | 你是 你是校医吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah, I mean, not exactly a doctor. Yeah, kinda. | 对 虽然我不能完全说是一个医生 但也勉强算是 |
[08:40] | It said… It said doctor on… | 牌子上说 牌子上说医生 |
[08:43] | Mhm. Well, that sign is from 1962. | 嗯 这个牌子1962年就有了 |
[08:46] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你做什么 |
[08:52] | I’m having trouble sleeping lately. | 我最近睡不好 |
[08:57] | Yeah, I’ve had a lot of trouble sleeping lately. | 对 我入睡很困难 |
[09:00] | And it’s starting to affect school and stuff. | 而且已经影响到了我的学业和日常生活 |
[09:03] | That’s shitty. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:08] | So, I was wondering if I could get some pills or something. | 所以 我在想你能不能给我开点药片什么的 |
[09:12] | Because, yeah… | 因为 呃 |
[09:14] | Even though, even though my problem isn’t the worst… | 即使 即使我的问题不是最糟的 |
[09:19] | Sleep deprivation is very serious. | 睡眠不足是很严肃的问题 |
[09:22] | You have to think about how many accidents could’ve been prevented | 举个例子 你想想 如果人们在开车的时候始终保持清醒 |
[09:26] | If people hadn’t fallen asleep behind the wheel, for example. | 可以避免多少事故 |
[09:31] | I don’t… I don’t drive a car, though. | 但是我不 我不开车 |
[09:33] | No. But you’re moving around in traffic… | 你是不开车 但是你还是会在路上走 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:38] | And that’s one inattentive moment, and then | 你漫不经心的走在路上 然后 |
[09:41] | ‘Bam!’, you slam into a semi truck, break your | 嘭 你撞到了一辆小卡车上 |
[09:44] | neck, and get paralyzed from the neck down. | 摔断了脖子 高位截瘫 |
[09:46] | You’ll go straight into a wheelchair. | 今后就只能坐在轮椅上 |
[09:48] | It happened to a friend of mine, she’s still in that chair. | 我一个朋友就这样 她现在还在轮椅上 |
[09:51] | Isak. | 伊萨克 |
[09:52] | For how long have you had trouble sleeping? | 你失眠多久了 |
[09:58] | It’s been a while, really. | 有一段时间了 真的 |
[10:00] | But it’s been worse over the past couple of weeks. | 但是最近几个周更严重了 |
[10:03] | Like… | 比如 |
[10:04] | Last night I slept for maybe… | 昨晚我可能只睡了 |
[10:08] | One hour. | 1个小时 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:11] | We’ll refer you to BUP then.(= Child and youth psychiatric polyclinic) | 我建议你去青少年心理健康医院看看 |
[10:14] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:17] | It means that you’ll get to talk to someone | 意思就是在那你可以找人聊聊 |
[10:20] | who can help sort out some of the thoughts in your head. | 他们会帮你理清思绪 |
[10:24] | No. I’m not doing any of that. | 不 我不会去的 |
[10:26] | No. | 绝不 |
[10:28] | No, it’s not like that… | 不 那不是 |
[10:30] | No. I’m not going to do that. Then… | 不 我是不会去的 而且 |
[10:33] | I’m completely serious, I’m not doing something like that. | 我是认真的 我不去那样的地方 |
[10:39] | Isak. | 伊萨克 |
[10:43] | Do you like other people? | 你有喜欢的人吗 |
[10:47] | Sure, yeah? | 有 当然 |
[10:50] | Mhm. | 嗯 |
[10:51] | Because you see… | 因为 |
[10:53] | Every person is an island. | 每个人都是一座岛 |
[10:57] | And the only bridge across to others | 通往其他岛屿的唯一桥梁 |
[11:00] | Is through words. | 就是语言 |
[11:02] | And as long as we don’t talk to each other | 如果我们不和别人交流 |
[11:05] | We end up becoming lonely little islands | 最终我们就会变成一座座孤独的小岛 |
[11:07] | That are high on pills. Just like Ibiza, do you get what I’m saying? | 依赖各种药物 就像伊维萨岛一样孤独 你明白我的意思吗 |
[11:12] | No. | 不明白 |
[11:13] | No… | 不明白 |
[11:14] | I understand that, because I mixed in a poem by Inger Hagerup | 我能理解 因为我混入了因戈尔·哈格路的一首诗 |
[11:18] | So it didn’t make total sense | 所以刚刚的话不完全切题 |
[11:20] | But the point is | 但是重点是 |
[11:22] | That you can’t keep isolating yourself. | 你不能一直这样孤立自己 |
[11:25] | Everything is harder on your own. | 一个人面对所有的事情很困难 |
[11:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:31] | Don’t you have someone you can talk to? | 你没有可以谈心的人吗 |
[12:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:10] | Do you have any plans for tonight, or…? | 今晚有什么打算吗 还是 |
[12:12] | Nah, I don’t really know. I was just thinking I’d… | 没有 还没什么打算 我在考虑 |
[12:15] | Go home and watch a movie or something. | 回家看个电影什么的 |
[12:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:19] | What are you doing now, though? | 你现在要做什么呢 |
[12:20] | Now… | 现在 |
[12:23] | Now I was just thinking of going home. What about you? | 我刚刚在想回家来着 你呢 |
[12:29] | Will you join me for a Kebab? | 原意和我一块去买个土耳其烤肉吗 |
[12:31] | I’ve got money. | 我这有钱 |
[12:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:34] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[12:35] | Who would say no to Kebab. | 谁会对烤肉说不呢 |
[12:38] | No one. | 没人 |
[12:53] | – Can you hold… – Yeah! | -你能拿着 -好 |
[12:58] | Where should we… Where should we go? | 我们应该 我们该去哪 |
[13:01] | Over there. | 去那儿 |
[13:01] | Not over there? | 不是那边 |
[13:03] | No, not over there, because… | 不 不是那边 因为 |
[13:08] | Dressed. And he was like… | 穿好衣服 他就像 |
[13:10] | Wearing a shirt and everything. | 穿个衬衣还是什么的 |
[13:12] | And I saw that he was flirting with a girl | 我就看见他调戏一个姑娘 |
[13:14] | And I thought like, “Alright.” | 我想 “好吧” |
[13:16] | And then… | 然后 |
[13:19] | And I saw that he was standing with that girl, then he leaned forward | 然后我看见他站在那姑娘面前 向前靠过去 |
[13:22] | And then he started vomiting… | 然后他就开始吐 |
[13:24] | Like crazy. | 疯了一样 |
[13:27] | On, like, on her feet. | 吐在 吐在她脚上 |
[13:29] | And he just kept vomiting. | 他就一直在吐 |
[13:30] | And then he stopped for a few seconds. | 然后他停了几秒钟 |
[13:33] | And then she had time to start yelling, like, “What the fuck?!” | 她终于得空大喊 “搞什么鬼” |
[13:37] | And then he started vomiting even more. | 然后他吐的更厉害了 |
[13:38] | It came out like a pressure washer, and it was absolutely awful. | 就像个高压清洗机 真是太恶心了 |
[13:41] | I was laughing so much! | 我都笑得不行了 |
[13:43] | The ones who vomit are always the ones you’d least expect. | 最不爱看见这样吐的人 |
[13:46] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[13:48] | And… Yeah, I felt really bad for him. | 真同情他 |
[13:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:13] | You know… | 你知道 |
[14:16] | You know that thing about me being a little weird lately…? | 你知道我最近为什么变得有点奇怪吗 |
[14:19] | Mhm? | 为什么 |
[14:29] | It’s… | 就是 |
[14:31] | It’s because of a person I like. | 因为我喜欢上了一个人 |
[14:35] | That, uh… Emma? | 是 艾玛吗 |
[14:40] | No, not Emma. | 不是艾玛 |
[14:44] | Take a guess. | 你猜猜 |
[14:45] | A guess? | 猜 |
[14:47] | I can’t guess… | 我猜不到 |
[14:52] | Try. | 试着猜一下 |
[14:58] | Is it Vilde? | 是维尔德吗 |
[15:00] | Vilde?! | 维尔德 |
[15:02] | Who do you think I am?! Vilde?! | 你以为我是什么人 还维尔德 |
[15:04] | Yeah, I don’t fucking know! What… | 我就是不知道啊 |
[15:05] | No… | 不是 |
[15:06] | Can’t you just tell me? | 你就不能告诉我吗 |
[15:12] | I’ll give you a hint. | 我给你点提示 |
[15:15] | A hint? | 提示 |
[15:22] | It’s not a girl. | 不是女生 |
[15:27] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:38] | Is it me? | 是我吗 |
[15:39] | No! | 才不是 |
[15:41] | You?! | 你 |
[15:42] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[15:43] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[15:44] | Yeah, I don’t fucking know.Just tell me then. | 我他妈真猜不出来啊 快告诉我 |
[15:47] | “No, no, no!”What, am I completely unattractive or what? | “不不不” 什么嘛 我就这么没有魅力吗 |
[15:50] | No, not like that, but… | 不 不是这样的 但是 |
[15:52] | No, it’s not you. | 就不是你 |
[15:59] | Is it that… | 那么是 |
[16:02] | Is it that guy from Vilde’s revue group? | 那么是不是维尔德戏剧小组里的那个人 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:10] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[16:11] | Even. | 埃文 |
[16:21] | Good… | 挺 |
[16:22] | Good-looking guy, though. | 挺帅的家伙 |
[16:23] | What? | 什么 |
[16:26] | Yeah? What else am I supposed to say? | 不是吗 那我该说什么 |
[16:28] | I don’t even know myself. | 我也不知道 |
[16:33] | But… | 但是 |
[16:36] | What’s the thing between the two of you? | 你们之间发生了什么事 |
[16:39] | Nah… | 没 |
[16:43] | Nah, I’m not actually sure, right now… | 我现在也 不太确定 |
[16:45] | I don’t understand shit, because he’s a really back and forth kind of guy | 我搞不明白 因为他是那种忽冷忽热的人 |
[16:48] | And… | 而且 |
[16:49] | And he has a girlfriend. | 而且他有女朋友 |
[16:51] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[17:07] | I think it’s mine. | 应该是我的 |
[17:14] | Hey. | 喂 |
[17:18] | ah, I’m eating a Kebab is all. | 没 我在吃烤肉呢 |
[17:22] | Tomorrow? | 明天吗 |
[17:25] | Okay. Where? | 好 在哪 |
[17:28] | I’m not sure I can be bothered going that far just for a party… | 我不敢肯定我能为了一个派对跑那么远 |
[17:34] | Okay, I’ll see you there, then. | 好 那到时候见 |
[17:36] | Maybe… Okay, bye. | 或许 好 再见 |
[17:42] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[17:45] | It’s from Even. | 埃文给的 |
[17:56] | Like, he’s got to break up with his girlfriend. | 他得和女朋友分手才行 |