时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I | 我 |
[00:09] | Have told Sonja about you | 和索尼亚说过你的事了 |
[00:12] | We’ve decided to take a break | 我们决定休息一会儿 |
[00:14] | There were people, over the years, who have chosen to withstand harassment | 有那么一群人 这些年来 选择忍受侵扰 |
[00:17] | People who have been beaten and killed | 他们被殴打 被杀害 |
[00:19] | And that’s not because they really want to be different | 这并不是因为他们想要标新立异 |
[00:24] | But because they would rather die, than to pretend to be someone they’re not | 而是因为他们宁可死也不愿意隐藏真实的自己 |
[00:27] | 嗨 见到你我也很开心 我不知道 也许事情发展的有些太快了 我知道 这是我的错 但是我需要时间 缓缓 真的很对不起~~~~~ | |
[00:32] | You know that thing about me being a little weird lately ? | 你知道我最近有些不对劲吗 |
[00:35] | It’s because of a person I like | 是因为我喜欢的一个人 |
[00:38] | It’s not a girl | 不是个女孩 |
[00:39] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[00:41] | Even | 埃文 |
[00:43] | Like, he’s got to break up with his girlfriend | 看样子他得和他女朋友分手了 |
[00:49] | That’s Alex | 这是艾利克斯 |
[00:49] | Wow He’s got a guitar and stuff | 哇哦 他有把吉他 |
[00:51] | Can you swipe right, don’t click on the | 你能不能好好滑 别点进去了 |
[00:53] | He looks cool, though | 不过 他看上去好酷啊 |
[00:54] | The point is that you can pick for yourself, when you get Tinder | 重点是只要你有了Tinder 你就可以给自己挑一个 |
[00:56] | You can log on, uh | 你可以登录 |
[00:57] | Excuse me ? | 什么? |
[00:58] | Meet a lot of nice people | 遇见一些不错的人 |
[01:00] | And do what you want with them | 然后和他们做一些你想做的事情 |
[01:02] | I’m not getting Tinder No | 我是不会用Tinder的 不会 |
[01:03] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[01:05] | Why not? Isn’t that quite obvious? | 为什么?理由不是很明显吗? |
[01:08] | When I’ve kind of got a guy already | 我还是算得上有男票的人吧 |
[01:12] | Yeah, but he lives in London, Noora | 是啊 可是他住在伦敦啊 娜拉 |
[01:13] | Now you’re just being mean | 你现在这样就不对了 |
[01:14] | No, I just mean that | 不 我的意思是 |
[01:16] | You’re the kind of person who always does the right thing | 你是那种永远只做正确事情的乖乖女 |
[01:19] | Who always has to be so good | 永远都是那么的优秀 |
[01:21] | Can’t you just jump into it? | 你就不能也放飞一次自我? |
[01:24] | You know | 你也知道 |
[01:26] | No | 好吧 |
[01:26] | Do like this, “wuh” | 跟我做 “呜” |
[01:28] | Wuh, yeah Exactly | 呜 没错 就是这样 |
[01:30] | Now I feel like you’re on the | 现在我觉得你是在 |
[01:31] | Yes, ok | 没错 好吧 |
[01:32] | Noora! | 娜拉 |
[01:32] | Bye, Eskild! | 拜 艾斯科德! |
[01:34] | Love you! | 爱你哦 |
[01:36] | Difficult! Jesus Christ | 太难了 上帝啊 |
[01:38] | Everyone knows that William isn’t going to come | 是个人都知道威廉不会回来了 |
[01:42] | Jesus | 天呐 |
[01:49] | Eskild? | 艾斯科德? |
[01:50] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗? |
[01:52] | Isak, seriously! Now | 伊萨克 说真的 现在 |
[01:56] | Yes, I accept your apology | 好吧 我接受你的道歉 |
[01:58] | It’s okay I mean | 没关系 我是说 |
[02:00] | For the last time, I’m not mad at you | 上次我并没有生你的气 |
[02:02] | Okay? I | 好吗? 我 |
[02:04] | I understand why you said what you said, and now | 我明白你为什么那么说 但是现在 |
[02:07] | I’m done with it | 在我这儿这件事已经结束了 |
[02:08] | So now you don’t have to | 所以你没必要 |
[02:11] | Walk around here like a | 像一个什么似的走到这里来 |
[02:12] | You’re driving me crazy! | 你快让我抓狂了 |
[02:14] | That’s not it I seriously need an advice | 不是因为这件事 我是真的需要一些建议 |
[02:22] | From me? | 我的? |
[02:26] | Okay, you want an advice from ‘moi’? | 好吧 你想从“我”这儿得到什么建议? |
[02:29] | Yes | 对 |
[02:30] | You want that? | 你想要建议? |
[02:31] | Because | 是因为 |
[02:33] | You trust me? | 你信任我? |
[02:34] | And look up to me? | 并且敬仰我? |
[02:37] | Yes | 对 |
[02:40] | Because I’m your guru? | 因为我是你的情感专家? |
[02:42] | Sure | 没错 |
[02:45] | Say it Say that ‘Eskild is my guru ‘ | 说吧 说“艾斯科德是我的情感专家” |
[02:48] | Fuck this | 去你的 |
[02:49] | Say it! ‘Eskild ‘ | 说啊 “艾斯科德 ” |
[02:50] | No No, just forget about it | 算了 算了 当我没说 |
[02:51] | Fine, fine, fine Fine, Isak Okay | 好了 好了 好了 好了 伊萨克 好吧 |
[02:54] | What | 什么 |
[02:55] | What is it you’re wondering? | 你想知道什么? |
[03:03] | You | 你 |
[03:05] | You know that guy, Even? | 你知道那个埃文吗? |
[03:07] | Yup What about him? | 知道 他怎么了? |
[03:11] | Nah, we had a thing, you know | 我们互相有感觉 你懂的 |
[03:16] | And he said that he would break up with his girlfriend | 他说他会和他女朋友分手的 |
[03:21] | And then suddenly | 然后突然之间 |
[03:22] | He says that things happened too fast | 他又说事情发展的太快了 |
[03:25] | And | 然后 |
[03:26] | Then he’s back together with his girlfriend | 又和他女朋友复合了 |
[03:28] | And then | 然后 |
[03:31] | And then a while after that he gives me this drawing | 然后过了一段时间他又给了我这幅画 |
[03:35] | And I’m thinking, “Okay, cool,” and I send | 我想“好吧 没什么” |
[03:37] | him a message thanking him for the drawing | 就给他发了条短信表示感谢 |
[03:39] | But then he doesn’t answer | 但是他又不回复 |
[03:45] | But he has a girlfriend? | 他有女朋友? |
[03:49] | Yeah | 是的 |
[03:54] | Okay For how long have they been together? | 好吧 他们在一起多久了? |
[03:57] | For about four years | 大约四年了 |
[04:03] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[04:05] | That’s not good, or? | 很不妙吗 还是? |
[04:08] | I mean, yeah Or, I don’t know, how | 我觉得是 不过我也不清楚 |
[04:11] | How honest would you like me to be? | 你想听多少实话? |
[04:15] | Not too honest, maybe | 或许 也不要太诚实了 |
[04:18] | No, you know what, fuck it Just say it like it is | 算了 去他妈的 你就实话实说吧 |
[04:20] | Yeah, I mean I | 好吧 我是说 我 |
[04:25] | I mean, I know a lot of | 我是说 我认识很多 |
[04:26] | Guys in heterosexual relationships | 异性恋 |
[04:28] | Who sleep with guys | 喜欢和同性睡 |
[04:30] | That’s pretty normal, but | 这很正常 但是 |
[04:34] | Not a lot of guys leave their girlfriends to be together | 他们当中很少会有人抛弃自己的女朋友和男的在一起 |
[04:45] | I think Or, I mean | 我想 我是说 |
[04:47] | It’s | 这 |
[04:51] | Or they might, I mean it’s just my advice That’s just my opinion | 或者他们也许会分手 我是说这只是我的建议 只是我的观点 |
[04:54] | My My guru-advising | 我的 专家建议 |
[04:58] | Kinda And I’m not Buddha | 有那么一点可能吧 我毕竟不是佛祖 |
[05:00] | Or | 也不是 |
[05:02] | I’m not God Kinda, or | 上帝什么的 也许吧 又或者 |
[05:06] | So | 所以说 |
[05:09] | Was that helpful? | 这意见有帮助吗? |
[05:16] | Okay, Sana | 好吧 萨那 |
[05:18] | What is excretion? Task fifteen | 什么是排泄?练习十五 |
[05:22] | A, excretion of nitrogenous waste | A 含氮废物的排出 |
[05:24] | B, excretion of carbon dioxide | B 二氧化碳的排出 |
[05:27] | C, excretion of excess matters in the body, or | C 排出体内多余物质 还是 |
[05:30] | D, excretion of wastes Yes, it’s that one! | D 废物的排泄 对就是这个! |
[05:35] | I read it last week | 我上周读到它了 |
[05:36] | What, D? | 什么? D? |
[05:37] | No, no, no It’s A | 不 不 不 是A |
[05:41] | A? A? | |
[05:43] | No! | 不对! |
[05:44] | It’s A? | 就是A |
[05:45] | Where did you get D from? | 你从哪儿得出是D? |
[05:46] | Nitrogenous waste? We haven’t read about that | 含氮废物?我们还没学到这儿 |
[05:48] | Nitrogenous waste | 含氮废物 |
[05:49] | Well, we definitely haven’t read about excretion of waste from their organs | 那我们也绝对还没学到器官的废物排泄 |
[05:53] | That doesn’t even make sense | 这根本说通 |
[05:54] | What do you mean, it doesn’t make sense? This is what we’ve covered in class | 什么叫 根本说不通?这是上课讲过的 |
[05:57] | Organs don’t excrete waste? | 器官不排出废弃物? |
[06:01] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[06:02] | Anyway, it’s not A That has nothing to do with anything | 不管怎么说 反正不是A 它和任何东西都没关系 |
[06:05] | Nitrogen? | 含氮? |
[06:05] | Don’t joke around with me right now It’s A | 现在别和我开玩笑了 就是选A |
[06:08] | Jesus Christ Why are we having this discussion? | 上帝啊 那我们为什么要讨论? |
[06:12] | Just Just trust me, Sana | 就 就相信我吧 萨那 |
[06:15] | I trust myself, and it’s A | 我信我自己 就是A |
[06:18] | Like, this is my subject I know what I’m doing | 就好像 这是我的学科 我知道自己在干什么 |
[06:20] | It’s my subject as well | 这也是我的学科啊 |
[06:21] | Can you just circle A? It is A! | 你就不能圈A吗?就是A |
[06:26] | Let’s just Google it | 我们来搜一下 |
[06:29] | I’m not being bothered by your stubbornness | 你别和我犟 |
[06:31] | If you’re so insecure that you have to Google it, go ahead | 如果你这么没把握还要靠谷歌 那你谷歌吧 |
[06:33] | But I know that I’m right, and I know that it’s A | 但是我知道我是对的 答案就是A |
[06:36] | I’m not insecure, I know that I’m right as well | 我不是没把握 我也知道我是正确的 |
[06:39] | But I’m not going to answer A on it | 但我不打算选A |
[06:41] | So Yeah What are we going to do? | 那么 我们要怎么做 |
[06:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:46] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[06:47] | Yes, Sana? | 怎么了 |
[06:48] | What do we do if we can’t agree on an answer? | 如果我们的答案无法统一的话要怎么办 |
[06:50] | Then you’ll circle both alternatives | 那你们就两个都选 |
[06:53] | And then write your names next to the one you think is the correct one | 然后把你们的名字写在你们各自认为正确的选项旁边 |
[06:56] | Easy | 太简单了 |
[06:58] | D, Isak | 选D 伊萨克 |
[07:04] | A, what’s your name again? | 选A 你叫什么名字来着? |
[07:13] | What’s the next question? | 下一个问题是什么 |
[07:15] | How does | 动物是如何 |
[07:17] | The transportation take place in animals | 在没有循环系统的情况下 |
[07:20] | Without a circulatory system? | 进行新陈代谢的 |
[07:24] | Can all duos please write their names at the top of their paper? | 所有小组的成员们 能把你们的名字都写在纸上吗 |
[07:28] | I’ll do it | 我来吧 |
[07:40] | 我无意冒犯 但是你 真的是同性恋吗?? | |
[07:55] | 我只是听到有人说你和 三年级的埃文在一起了 | |
[08:06] | 一年级有个人听艾玛说的 艾玛认识他的女朋友 | |
[08:28] | Where IKEA get all of the names for their furniture from | 宜家是从哪里找来这么多家具的名字的 |
[08:31] | If they, like, just go to a Swedish name registry and take some from there? | 难道是从瑞典的名册上找来的吗 |
[08:35] | Hi, Isak | 嗨 伊萨克 |
[08:37] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[08:39] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[08:46] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 还好吗 |
[08:50] | ‘Sup? | 怎么啦 |
[08:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:55] | I think that guy’s found his song | 我觉得他找到他的歌路了 |
[08:57] | I have Fuck, it’s so nice | 是的 卧槽 太赞了 |
[09:03] | Ey, what’s up? | 诶 怎么了 |
[09:04] | Nah, not much | 没 没什么 |
[09:06] | Isak said he’ll be hosting a pre-drink on Friday | 伊萨克说周五要喝一顿 |
[09:10] | I am with you, man I’m in! | 同意 兄弟 我加入 |
[09:12] | You’ll join, right? | 你会来的吧 对吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah Yeah, of course we’re in | 对 对 当然啦 我们会去的 |
[09:15] | I’m not going to get violent again | 我们不会有暴力行为的 |
[09:18] | Okay, that’s chill | 好吧 我加入 |
[09:19] | Oh! Did you hear the rumor that you guys fought at Emma’s party | 噢 你们有没有听说有传言说上次你们在艾玛的派对上打架 |
[09:22] | because Isak is gay? | 是因为伊萨克是同性恋 |
[09:24] | What? No? | 什么 不会吧 |
[09:25] | Yup It’s hilarious! Haven’t you heard? | 是真的 太荒谬了 你们没听说吗 |
[09:27] | What did you say we fought about? | 你刚才说我们什么打架来着 |
[09:29] | That he’s gay | 因为他是同性恋 |
[09:31] | Yeah, why would we fight about that? | 好吧 我们为什么要因为这个打起来 |
[09:33] | You were a Muslim I don’t fucking know | 因为你是穆斯林 我怎么知道 |
[09:35] | I’m not even a Muslim? | 可我都不是个穆斯林 |
[09:37] | I know, it’s fucking hilarious! | 我知道啊 所以我才说很荒谬 |
[09:40] | Is it hilarious that the entire school thinks I’m a homophobe? | 你觉得荒谬是因为整个学校的人都认为我是个恐同者吗 |
[09:44] | Homophobe?( | 恐同者? |
[09:46] | Homophobe | 恐同者 |
[09:47] | Yeah, but | 是的 但是 |
[09:48] | Yeah, okay But that’s not hilarious Like, is that funny? | 好吧 但这并不可笑啊 这哪里可笑了 |
[09:51] | No But it’s hilarious that people think that Isak is gay! | 不 可笑之处在于人们觉得伊萨克是个同性恋者 |
[09:54] | You did tell them that it’s bullshit? | 你是告诉过他们这不是真的了吧 |
[09:56] | I said they should watch out, ’cause you would ‘jihad’ the entire school, bro | 我说了让他们小心点 因为你会在学校里引发一场伊斯兰圣战 |
[10:02] | Just kidding I told them Isak was going to a family dinner | 开玩笑啦 我告诉他们伊萨克是因为要去家庭晚宴 |
[10:07] | That you fought because | 才和你打起来的 |
[10:08] | We didn’t even fight?! | 我们根本就没打起来 |
[10:09] | Relax, man It’s okay It’s only a rumor, okay? | 放轻松 兄弟 没什么的 只不过是谣言罢了 |
[10:12] | Chill | 冷静点 |
[10:25] | Uh, guys | 呃 你们 |
[10:28] | Do you remember | 还记不记得 |
[10:29] | Do you remember when we were watching those girls dance? | 我们什么时候看过这些女孩们跳舞 |
[10:31] | Bro, every time I close my eyes the only thing I see are those girls | 兄弟 每当我闭上眼 我就只能看到这些妹子们 |
[10:35] | Fuck, they were hot | 卧槽 她们是真的很性感 |
[10:38] | Yeah, but do you remember | 对 但是你记不记得 |
[10:41] | That a guy came up to us? | 有个男的来找过我们 |
[10:45] | That gay guy? | 那个基佬吗 |
[10:47] | Why do you think he’s gay? | 为什么你觉得他是同性恋呢 |
[10:49] | You’re the one who said he was gay? | 是你自己说他是基佬的啊 |
[10:52] | No, no! Not him, not him I’m talking about the other guy who came over | 不 不 不是他 我说的是另外一个 |
[10:58] | Yeah, maybe ? | 好吧 可能是 |
[11:00] | The guy who | 那个 |
[11:03] | The guy who said I’d forgotten my hat in the cafeteria | 说我把帽子忘在餐厅里的那个男的 |
[11:08] | Yeah, I think I remember him | 对 我想起来了 |
[11:10] | Yeah | 太好了 |
[11:12] | What about him? | 他怎么样 |
[11:19] | We’ve had a thing | 我们曾经有过一段 |
[11:25] | A thing? | 有过一段? |
[11:27] | A thing | 不寻常的关系 |
[11:30] | The fuck, are you gay? | 卧槽 你他妈是基佬? |
[11:32] | I’m not gay | 不是 |
[11:33] | Well, maybe I’m a little gay, but | 呃 可能也有一点吧 但是 |
[11:36] | It’s not as though Yeah | 也不完全是 对 |
[11:38] | I’m not keen on you guys, for example | 比如 我对你们就没兴趣 |
[11:40] | It’s not as though I’m keen on all guys all the time | 不是说我任何时间都会对所有男性有兴趣 |
[11:45] | But You hook up with chicks every weekend? | 但是 你每个周末都在勾搭妹子啊 |
[11:48] | Yeah, but maybe he’s pansexual | 对 但是他也可能是泛性 |
[11:51] | What’s pansexual? | 泛性是什么鬼 |
[11:52] | It’s when you like both | 就是男的女的都喜欢 |
[11:54] | That’s bisexual? | 就是双性恋咯 |
[11:55] | Yeah I think that’s bisexual | 对 我觉得是双性恋 |
[11:57] | Yeah, but like, pansexual is also that you like both | 对 但是 泛性也是你会喜欢二者 |
[11:59] | What the fuck is the difference between pansexual and bisexual? | 所以泛性和双性恋到底有什么区别 |
[12:02] | There’s no difference | 没什么区别 |
[12:03] | Well, anyway Pansexual, bisexual, gay or not | 好吧 随便啦 泛性 双性恋 同性恋还是异性恋什么的 |
[12:07] | He’s said he’ll host on Friday | 他都说了他周五要一起喝一顿的 |
[12:09] | Sweet | 赞 |
[12:10] | Maybe we’ll get some chicks for once, seeing as you suddenly became a fag | 我们也许会勾搭几个妹子 看到你突然变成异性恋 |
[12:15] | Doesn’t mean you’ve got any more game, though | 那也不意味着你就能随便玩了 |
[12:17] | Huh? | 哈? |
[12:45] | 嗨 埃文 谢谢你的画 很漂亮 | |
[13:21] | You don’t get in the mood | 你不在状态 |
[13:22] | No, you don’t Because, like, there are ten people in a huge apartment | 不 你不 因为 你看 公寓里有十个人 |
[13:25] | And then they play ‘Russ’ music to get the mood going | 然后他们会用Russ音乐来让你进入状态 |
[13:27] | ‘Russ’ music is fucking pumped! | Russ音乐动次打次的 |
[13:29] | When you don’t get in the mood and so | 当你不在状态的时候 |
[13:30] | you’re like, “Let’s put on some ‘Russ’ music “ | 你就会想 来放点Russ音乐 |
[13:32] | They do that at the parties I go to | 我去过的派对他们都这么做 |
[13:33] | The girls go crazy! | 然后女孩们会为之疯狂 |
[13:35] | But it’s so often that it doesn’t fit to play ‘Russ’ | 但是这音乐都烂大街了 以至于不适合放Russ的地方 |
[13:38] | music where they play ‘Russ’ music, all the time | 也一直放Russ音乐 |
[13:40] | You get that, right? | 你懂的 |
[13:40] | Yeah, okay Fine So what do you wanna listen to then? | 好吧 那你们想听什么 |
[13:43] | I don’t know, but if I go to parties I’m keen on | 我也不知道 但如果我去派对的话 |
[13:45] | listening to some old-school hip hop, some 90’s shit | 我会比较喜欢听怀旧的学校嘻哈音乐 像九十年代的那种 |
[13:48] | Nate Dogg | 奈特 道格 |
[13:49] | Yeah, Nate Dogg! | 对 奈特 道格 |
[13:51] | He’s sick | 他棒到爆 |
[13:52] | Who’s Nate Dogg? | 奈特道格是谁? |
[13:53] | Who’s Nate Dogg? | 奈特道格是谁? |
[13:54] | Man, are you serious? | 你在逗我吗? |
[13:55] | I haven’t heard of Nate Dogg | 我从来没有听说过他 |
[13:57] | Uh, do you know who Snoop Dogg is? | 呃 那你知道Snoop Dogg吗 |
[13:58] | I know who Snoop Dogg is! | 我知道他 |
[13:59] | What’s up, man? | 你怎么啦 |
[14:01] | Nothing, I guess | 没什么吧 |
[14:05] | Nothing? | 没事吗 |
[14:08] | Anything new with that guy Even, or what? | 埃文那里又出什么事了吗? |
[14:11] | No | 没有 |
[14:12] | Well, I got a new drawing | 呃 我收到了一幅画 |
[14:16] | A new draw | 一幅画 |
[14:18] | What’s his deal? | 他想干嘛 |
[14:20] | I don’t know He’s | 我不知道 他 |
[14:22] | Yeah, all over the place | 对 无处不在 |
[14:24] | What are you talking about? | 你们聊什么呢 |
[14:28] | Are you talking about Even? | 你们在说埃文吗 |
[14:32] | What’s going on between the two of you, really? | 你们两个到底怎么了 |
[14:34] | There’s nothing going on | 没什么 |
[14:36] | He’s got a girlfriend | 他有女朋友了 |
[14:39] | Oh, he’s pansexual as well? | 噢 那他也是双性恋咯 |
[14:42] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[14:43] | Just one thing | 就一件事 |
[14:45] | I’ve been thinking about something, sorry if it’s rude, but | 我一直在想一件事 如果冒犯了你 我很抱歉 但是 |
[14:49] | Gays, when they have sex | 当同性恋上床的时候 |
[14:51] | Who’s the man and who’s the woman? | 谁扮男人 谁扮女人 |
[14:54] | – Dude – What?! | – 哥们 – 什么? |
[14:56] | What? | 什么? |
[14:56] | Funny you should ask, because I was going to | 这个问题很有意思 因为我也要 |
[14:58] | ask you the same thing for when you have sex | 问你这个问题 你和别人上床的时候 |
[15:00] | Who’s the man and who’s the woman? | 谁扮男人谁扮女人 |
[15:03] | But then I remembered that you don’t have sex! | 但是我突然想起来你根本就没上过床 |
[15:06] | Holy fuck | 妈的 |
[15:07] | Wow Where did that come from? | 哇哦 这回答绝了 |
[15:09] | That’s a stab in the heart | 一针见血 |
[15:10] | It wasn’t that bad of a question, was it? | 这问题不错 对吧 |
[15:14] | I was just seriously wondering, but okay | 我真的是很想知道 但是 好吧 |
[15:16] | Okay, okay But honestly | 好吧 好吧 但是讲真 |
[15:19] | I feel like you’re letting him play you, kinda | 我觉得他在玩你 有点 |
[15:23] | Play me? | 玩我? |
[15:24] | That like, he keeps you going | 就好像 他让你一直走向他 |
[15:27] | And then nothing happens | 但是什么也没发生 |
[15:28] | And he’s still together with that chick | 他还是和那小妞一起 |
[15:32] | Yeah | 对 |
[15:33] | But I can’t control what he does | 我不能控制他 |
[15:35] | Yes, you can! If you’re like | 你当然可以 如果你 |
[15:39] | Completely straight-up, send him a text and | 真的想控制他 就给他发一条信息 |
[15:40] | say, “Hey dude, stop what you’re doing!” | 说 “嘿哥们 别再这样做了” |
[15:43] | “Yo dude, stop what you’re doing!”? | “唷 哥们 别再这样做了” |
[15:45] | – Yeah Or, maybe not that, but – Nah, that’s not like me | – 对 或者 或者换句话 但是 – 不行 这不像我 |
[15:48] | No, but like | 不 但是这种呢 |
[15:50] | Okay, “Text me “ | 好 “给我发信息” |
[15:53] | “Stop texting me Call me when you’ve broken up with your girlfriend “ | “别再给我发信息了 等你和你女朋友分手以后再给我打电话” |
[15:57] | Straight-up | 认真点 |
[15:59] | That’s what works | 就是这样 |
[15:59] | And if he’s interested, he’s gonna get stressed out We’ve all been there | 如果他对你是认真的 他会很紧张 我们都有过这种经历 |
[16:03] | Yeah, exactly! | 对 没错 |
[16:04] | Like, if you’re fooling around with a girl, or you’re just keen on hooking up with her | 就像 如果你想和一个姑娘鬼混 或者你只是想勾搭她 |
[16:09] | But you’re not keen on being in a relationship with her | 但是你不想和她在一起 |
[16:12] | But like, she texts you, | 但是 比如 她给你发信息说 |
[16:14] | “What’s up? Let’s meet, I’m tired of you not taking this seriously “ | “怎么了 我们见面吧 你不把我们的关系当回事 我受够了” |
[16:19] | Then you become serious right away | 然后你就立刻认真起来了 |
[16:21] | Yeah! And you get really shocked | 没错 然后你会很震惊 |
[16:23] | Yeah, you get shocked And you don’t fuck with her after that | 没错 你会震惊 然后你就不会和她鬼混了 |
[16:27] | It’s worse when she doesn’t answer you when you text her | 要是你给她发短信她不回你 事情就更糟了 |
[16:29] | When it says like | 当她说 |
[16:29] | 0,0,0,fx,嗨 谢谢你的画 但是如果你对有些事情 不感兴趣 就不要勉强 另外 就这样吧 你和你女朋友分手以后再打给我吧 | |
[16:30] | That they’ve seen your text like, an hour ago | 她们在 一个小时以前就看到你的信息了 |
[16:32] | Yeah, but only sneaky people do that | 没错 但是只有人渣才那样做 |
[16:37] | Girls do it all the time with me | 姑娘们总是用这招对付我 |
[16:39] | Like, girls? | 什么? 姑娘们? |
[16:42] | Maybe you should start hitting on a different kind of girl | 或许你应该开始撩不同类型的姑娘了 |
[16:46] | I’m hitting on the best there is, though | 但是 我正在撩最正的姑娘 |
[16:48] | I did it | 我做到了 |
[16:49] | I sent the text | 我发短信了 |
[16:50] | No way?! | 真的假的? |
[16:52] | That’s not too bad | 还不赖 |
[16:55] | Cheers! | 祝贺你 |
[16:58] | Brothers | 敬哥们 |
[16:58] | That really surprised me | 真是让我大吃一惊 |
[17:05] | Is it him? | 是他发的吗 |
[17:06] | He answered | 他回了 |
[17:08] | “What are you doing now? Can we talk?” | “你在干什么? 我们能谈谈吗?” |
[17:10] | Seriously? | 很认真吗? |
[17:12] | What should I reply? | 我该怎么回? |
[17:14] | Call him | 打给他 |
[17:14] | No, don’t call him | 不 别打给他 |
[17:16] | Write, uh “Chilling at home “ | 就写 “在家休息” |
[17:19] | “Chilling at home”? | “在家休息”? |
[17:20] | Yeah, that’s good That’s good | 对 这个好 这个好 |
[17:30] | No! You want him to call, but like | 别 你想让他打给你 但是 |
[17:35] | You have to write it as though you don’t want that? You get me? | 你得写得好像你不想让他打给你一样 你懂吗 |
[17:40] | So just write “chilling at home”, and done | 所以 就只写“在家休息” 然后发出去就行了 |
[17:42] | “Chilling at home “ | “在家休息” |
[17:43] | “Chilling at home”, okay | “在家休息” 好 |
[17:45] | smiley? | 加微笑符号吗? |
[17:47] | No! | 不加 |
[17:48] | “Chilling at home”, done | 在家休息 就行了 |
[17:50] | No feelings | 不带任何感情 |
[17:51] | Okay | 好 |
[17:52] | Completely straight-up | 完全 认真 |
[17:53] | Chilling at home | 在家休息 |
[17:54] | Yeah | 对 |
[17:56] | Sent | 发送 |
[17:57] | He’s going to call | 他会打给你的 |
[18:26] | Check if there’s a | 看看有没有 |
[18:28] | Bubble If he’s writing something | 气泡 如果他在打字的话 |
[18:36] | No bubble | 没有气泡 |
[18:39] | He’s not going to answer That’s just the way he is | 他不会回的 他就是这样 |
[18:42] | Maybe he’s at a place where he’s, like, unable to talk right now | 或许他只是在一个 他不方便说话的地方 |
[18:49] | Maybe | 或许吧 |
[19:02] | The beer didn’t taste good today | 今天这啤酒不太好喝啊 |
[19:03] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么 |
[19:04] | Tuborg In a bottle | 乐堡 瓶装的 |
[19:07] | It tasted like plastic, or something | 喝起来有股塑料味还是什么的 |
[19:10] | Is it Has there been too much yeast, or what? | 是不是 是不是放了太多酵母什么的 |
[19:13] | Probably | 有可能 |
[19:14] | Oh, fuck! | 哦 妈的 |
[19:15] | 唷 酵母 对 Yeah Yo, yeast ! | |
[19:17] | This person I know, knows someone | 我认识的这个人 认识一个人 |
[19:23] | And he told me that someone had put yeast inside a carton of apple juice | 他告诉我这个人把酵母放到了苹果汁的包装盒里 |
[19:29] | and put it in his locker at school, to make beer ? | 然后放进学校的储物柜里做啤酒 |
[19:31] | At school? | 在学校 |
[19:32] | Yeah?! Isn’t that weird | 对啊 太奇葩了 |
[19:33] | Huh? | 对吧 |
[19:33] | It must have stunk like shit in that school | 这个放学校会臭死的 |
[19:35] | That’s what they said It smelled like shit! | 他们也是这么说的 闻起来简直像屎一样 |
[19:37] | He probably wanted to party at school | 他可能想在学校开派对 |
[19:41] | What the fuck, it must be completely Do you know him? | 妈的 他肯定是疯了… 你认识他吗 |
[19:45] | No | 不认识 |
[19:45] | – It’s a friend of a friend, like he said – Yeah | – 是朋友的朋友 他说的 – 对 |
[19:48] | But But, uh | 但是 但是… |
[19:51] | What’s up? Did you invite someone? | 怎么了 你邀请了什么人吗 |
[19:53] | No You’re the only friends I’ve got | 没有 你们是我唯一的朋友 |
[19:56] | It’s probably Eskild He forgets his keys every fucking day | 有可能是艾斯科德 他每天都他妈的忘带钥匙 |
[20:03] | It’s Even | 是埃文 |
[20:04] | – Huh? – It’s Even? | – 啊 – 是埃文? |
[20:06] | Seriously? He’s here? | 真的假的 他来了 |
[20:07] | I’m not fucking around, it’s Even | 我是认真的 埃文在外面 |
[20:09] | Is it Even? Let’s meet Even, you guys! | 是埃文吗 让我们见见埃文 哥们 |
[20:10] | – Yeah Yeah, we gotta do that – Yeah | – 好 好 我们要见见他 – 好 |
[20:12] | No! | 不行 |
[20:13] | Why can’t we meet Even? | 我们为什么不能见见他 |
[20:14] | Seriously, I’m not fucking around Out, out, out, out, out, out! | 我是认真的 没开玩笑 出去出去出去出去出去 出去 |
[20:15] | Why can’t we meet Even? | 我们为什么不能见他 |
[20:16] | Where are we supposed to go? | 我们要去哪 |
[20:17] | You can’t meet Even, what are you talking about? | 你们不能见埃文 你们在说什么呢 |
[20:19] | Do you have my phone?! I can’t find it! | 你拿我手机了吗 我找不到了 |
[20:20] | Your phone?! Why would I have your phone?! | 你手机 我为什么要拿你手机 |
[20:22] | Yeah, but where are we supposed to go? | 对哦 但是我们要去哪 |
[20:23] | Have the pre-drinks outside then, you do have a party to go to! | 在外面开酒会吧 你们的确有个派对要去 |
[20:26] | It’s fucking freezing! | 外面太他妈冷了 |
[20:28] | Remember the alcohol! | 记得拿酒 |
[20:29] | No, you’re going to bump into him You’ll go out the back door! | 不行 你们会直接和他撞上的 从后面出去 |
[20:33] | The shoes are on the other I’ll get your shoes, fine! | 鞋在另一边 我给你们拿鞋 行吗 |
[20:39] | Shoes? | 鞋 |
[20:40] | Shoes? | 鞋呢? |
[20:40] | Isak, I need the shoes now, buddy! | 伊萨克 我现在就要我的鞋 哥们 |
[20:42] | Get them, for fucks sake! | 妈的 去拿 |
[20:47] | Yeah, yeah That’s fine | 行 行 好吧 |
[20:48] | They’re not even my shoes! | 这不是我的鞋 |
[20:51] | You You put on my shoe! | 你 你穿了我的鞋 |
[20:53] | Come on, guys! The most important thing is that we’re leaving! | 快点 哥们 最重要的是我们得快点走 |
[21:13] | Hey | 嘿 |
[21:15] | Hey | 嘿 |