时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Do you need something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[01:40] | No, I’m not well | 不用 我有点不舒服 |
[01:50] | This is going to pass, Isak | 都会过去的 伊萨克 |
[02:00] | Even if it doesn’t look like it for now | 虽然现在看来不太好 |
[02:03] | Even though it’s painful | 虽然很痛苦 |
[02:09] | Broken hearts always hurt You may think it will not happen, but it will | 伤心是难免的 你可能从没想过它会发生在自己身上 但确实会的 |
[02:30] | But | 但是 |
[02:35] | Let me know if you want to chat or | 如果你需要找人聊一聊 还是 |
[02:39] | If you need anything | 需要什么都可以来找我 |
[03:13] | …… | 此刻我脑内烦躁 这就是天才的诅咒 我辗转流浪于世界各地 或许能让我暂时逃离 |
[04:26] | 伊萨克 我的儿子:自你 1999年6月21日晚上 21:21出生 我就爱着你 并且会永远爱着你 ~~ | |
[04:53] | Yes, but I do not understand why they are friends? Is he Kim? | 好吧 但是我不理解为什么 他们是朋友么 是Kim吗 |
[04:57] | -They’re just colleagues -Hi | -他们只是同事 -嗨 |
[05:00] | Are you kidding?Are there waffles in the canteen? | 你在逗我么 食堂有华夫饼么 |
[05:02] | -Yes -We’ll talk later | -是的 -我们之后再聊 |
[05:06] | Why did you miss school? | 你怎么没来学校 |
[05:11] | I was a little sad | 我情绪不太好 |
[05:15] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[05:19] | Even surged | 埃文发疯了 |
[05:22] | What did he do | 他做什么了 |
[05:25] | He went out on the street Naked in the middle of the night | 他半夜一丝不挂的跑到街上 |
[05:29] | Apparently he’s bipolar | 很显然 他有躁郁症 |
[05:31] | -Hi guys My mother is also bipolar | 嗨哥们 我妈妈也有躁郁症 |
[05:38] | You have a crazy mother too? | 你也有个发疯的妈妈 |
[05:41] | She’s not crazy, she’s bipolar | 她不是疯子 只是得了躁郁症 |
[05:44] | Yeah, but What’s she like? | 是的 呃她看起来怎么样 |
[05:47] | She is amazing You’ve met her, haven’t you? | 她很好 你以前见过她 不是吗 |
[05:53] | Yes, I met her, but she was normal | 是的 我见过她 但是她看起来很正常 |
[05:56] | She is normal | 她和正常人一样 |
[05:58] | But She only has a few moments When she’s depressed and happy | 但是有时又不太一样 她有时难过有时开心的 |
[06:04] | Who were you talking about? | 你们说的是谁 |
[06:07] | Even He is also bipolar | 埃文 他也有躁郁症 |
[06:12] | He left naked in the Street in the middle of the night | 他半夜在大街上裸奔 |
[06:15] | -Oh really? | 哦 真的么 |
[06:19] | How hilarious! | 太逗了! |
[06:22] | It’s not funny | 这不好笑 |
[06:23] | But it’s comical Oh really | 但是真的很滑稽 真的 |
[06:26] | Do you know what my mother did? | 你知道我妈妈做过什么吗 |
[06:27] | She was so angry With the NSB (Subway), | 她对NSB(挪威国家铁路)特别生气 |
[06:30] | That she discovered The name of the manager | 她找到了经理的名字 |
[06:32] | And sent a letter of Resignation in his name | 然后以他的名义写了封辞职信 |
[06:34] | Like: “I give up, I cannot work anymore Bye!” | 信里说 我受不了了 我再也不想工作了 再见 |
[06:40] | Where’s Even now? | 埃文现在在哪 |
[06:45] | At home, I guess | 在家吧 我猜 |
[06:46] | Not physically but mentally Is he happy or depressed? | 不是说身体 我是指情绪上在哪 他现在是开心还是难过 |
[06:53] | I have not talked to him yet | 我还没和他说话 |
[06:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:57] | Because it was all a lie From him | 因为他说的一切都是谎言 |
[07:02] | What you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:04] | He was a maniac! | 他都发狂了! |
[07:08] | Been with him for a long time He was not a maniac all the time | 和他在一起这么久 他也不是总那么疯癫的 |
[07:12] | Because when my mother is maniac,I cannot get in touch with her | 因为当我妈妈发病的时候 我无法和她接触 |
[07:18] | You can get in touch with Even? | 你和埃文能交流吗 |
[07:22] | Yes, but Sonja said that he’s been a maniac all the time | 可以 但是索尼娅说他一直都疯疯癫癫的 |
[07:27] | -Who is Sonja? – His ex | -谁是索尼娅 -他前任 |
[07:32] | Then, | 然后 |
[07:34] | You believe when his ex says That he has no feelings for you? | 你就信了他前任说的他对你没感觉 |
[07:39] | Well smart, Isak That’s it The best thing I heard today | 学聪明点 伊萨克 这是我今天听到最好的事了 |
[07:48] | Asked Even how he feels? | 问问埃文他感觉怎么样了 |
[07:50] | He no | 他不是 |
[07:53] | He is not brain dead Because he had a maniac episode | 他只是躁郁症又不是脑瘫了 |
[07:56] | Talk to him when He is calm | 等他冷静下来和他谈谈 |
[08:02] | You’re very nice, Magnus Did you realize that just now? | -你人真好 马格纳斯 -你才发现吗 |
[08:06] | -Yes? -Okay, thanks Jonas | -是的 -好吧 谢谢约纳斯 |
[08:10] | You’re very cool too | 你也很棒 |
[09:02] | Phone off,leave a message? | 您拨叫的用户暂时无法接通 为您转至语音留言箱 |
[09:29] | Hello? – Hi, Isak | -嗨 -嗨 伊萨克 |
[09:32] | Hey you How are you doing? Wanted To know are you really going to go on Friday? | 你还好吗 我就是想问你周五真的去吗 |
[09:42] | -Yes I will When -How nice | -是的 什么时候-太好了 |
[09:45] | -When does it start?-20: 30 | -什么时候开始 -八点半 |
[09:50] | Right | 好的 |
[09:53] | But hey cool So you have a boyfriend? | 呃好吧 你真的有男朋友了 |
[10:01] | I was just,just kidding | 我是开玩笑的 |
[10:06] | Yes, OK | 好吧 没事 |
[10:11] | But we’ll see you on Friday I’m excited to see you | 但我们周五就能见面了 很期待见到你 |
[10:15] | And Mom too | 妈妈也是 |
[10:18] | -Yes | 好的 |
[10:23] | Yeah Okay, great | 好吧 很好 |
[10:25] | Dad | 爸爸 |
[10:26] | -Yes? | 嗯 |
[10:29] | I was not joking | 我没开玩笑 |
[10:35] | It’s just over | 只是都结束了 |
[10:39] | And? That’s it | 然后呢 就这样了 |
[10:46] | Ok but you are sad About it, or? | 但你为此很伤心吧 还是 |
[10:49] | -No? I’m well -OK | -没有 我很好 -那就好 |
[10:58] | -Well, then -Yes Yes | -那么 -嗯 嗯 |
[11:01] | So -Bye Bye | -呃 -拜拜 |
[12:27] | From Even:[Dear Isak I’m sitting on the spot Where we met for the first time | 埃文:心爱的伊萨克 我正坐在我们第一次见面的地方 |
[12:32] | And I’m thinking of you It is almost 1:21 I want to tell you a thousand things | 马上就要到21:21了 我想的全是你 我有千言万语想对你说 |
[12:35] | Sorry if I frightened you Sorry that I have hurt you Sorry for not | 很抱歉吓到你 很抱歉伤害了你 很抱歉 |
[12:39] | Telling you that I’m bipolar Was with afraid to lose you I had forgotten | 没有告诉你我有躁郁症 因为害怕失去你 |
[12:43] | That it is impossible to lose someone,Since all humans are alone | 谈何失去 毕竟所有人生来孤独 |
[12:46] | Somewhere else in the universe We are together for infinity, | 但是不要忘了 在无限宇宙的某个地方 |
[12:50] | remember this I love you Even ] | 我们永远在一起 爱你的埃文 |
[16:37] | You are not alone | 永不分离 |